PDA

View Full Version : LK through PM

moaner
18-08-2021, 10:21 PM
Hi bros, looking for like-minded bros who visit LK or other spa. To create a private chat group to discuss our positive and negative experiences.

Will add bros with good reputation only. It will also be a very small circle of trusted bros (looking at 5 then expanding to not more than 20 over time) so there won’t be any sort of fake FR by insider or trolls.

I have at least 10 FRs to share. I’m not expecting all bros in the group to share every week. But minimum contribution is also one FR per month.

loneyheart
19-08-2021, 03:13 PM
Hi bros, looking for like-minded bros who visit LK or other spa. To create a private chat group to discuss our positive and negative experiences.

Will add bros with good reputation only. It will also be a very small circle of trusted bros (looking at 5 then expanding to not more than 20 over time) so there won’t be any sort of fake FR by insider or trolls.

I have at least 10 FRs to share. I’m not expecting all bros in the group to share every week. But minimum contribution is also one FR per month.

Upped u back thxs bro :)

cleyeo
26-08-2021, 09:54 AM
to me, I prefer go to SPA/KTV together instead of writing FR.
Just my input. LOL