PDA

View Full Version : if your children is gay or lesbian

johnlo
16-08-2020, 10:57 AM
What would you do if u discovered your children is guy or les?
Would you see it as a new norm or?

minnylo
16-08-2020, 11:22 AM
I will use soft approach, words advice

Fat Fatt
16-08-2020, 11:38 AM
What does this topic have to do with Geylang?

There is an Adults discussion thread.

scannerboy
16-08-2020, 11:45 AM

There is an Adults discussion thread.

Yeah lor.

I think some bros wait for Geylang reopen wait till short circuit already.

vendomy8282
16-08-2020, 12:55 PM

titan
18-08-2020, 12:41 PM

kill them lah... or accept them..

larue
18-08-2020, 01:54 PM
I will use soft approach, words advice

What? You gonna advise them not to be gay or lez?

hoosdathu
18-08-2020, 03:43 PM
this kinda thing also bo bian one, right?

not as if u can force them to be straight?

Ladyrain
21-08-2020, 04:21 AM

I will not judge. There are endless possibilities just because.
Personally, Im a pansexual inclusive of sapiosexual and demisexual.

Daddy420
07-09-2020, 12:08 PM

LOVE IS LOVE. I would understand that people are different from everyone and we are not built the same, inside out. To me, if you're not ready to accept that your kids are different from what you expect, don't have kids at all. Only pray for the best and give them advice la. Don't involve violence.. Well, after all we all have different attractions and attributions. As long as it is not against the law or everything is consensual, I am good.

PandaFluff
07-09-2020, 01:15 PM

There is not much you can do as a parent, you can either accept it or not.
The first thing is do not blame yourself as a parent. Most parent blame them self when this happens "Did I do something wrong?" The answer is no you did not! The first thing to do in a situation like this is step back and tell your self you can get through this.

If I was put in this situation I would find someone to talk to a friend/therapist, someone that you can vent at but also give you guidance on how to deal with the situation. I am not saying you need to accept that your child is gay or lesbian however they remain your children and your love for them to not differ based on there sexual orientation.

Get educated about being gay/lesbian, read up about it so that you can understand what your child might be going through. Always let your children know you love them and stand by the decision they have made even tho you might not agree.

Listen to them and ask lots of questions, by doing this you will be able to understand the way they think. Ask them open questions which show your child that you are a safe and accepting person to talk to and that you are comfortable discussing this with them.

At the end of the day they remain your children and the best you can do is love them unconditionally.

hokkienme56
16-09-2020, 10:49 PM
i got no problem with that, im not homophobic and contrary to old beliefs i dun think its some mental disorder