PDA

View Full Version : Boyzillian recommendations?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

Zeith
15-06-2021, 04:40 PM
After exploring, manage to get a place that do IPL use permanent hair removal lamp and waxing that suit me.

However, this place was quite unique. Beside doing that, they do other like wahing of hair & face, cleaning of ears, massage and Manicure and pedicure and removing of old tattoo. Price quite reasonable.

Lady who do that also chio young MILF viet lady. Big neh some more.

They never take walk in only do advacne booking.

Can PM me to share.

SGhappyman
16-06-2021, 04:21 PM
For boyzilian I will recommend Y and K at TPP. Cheap and good. No hanky panky :D

pete_the_fish
16-06-2021, 05:24 PM
For boyzilian I will recommend Y and K at TPP. Cheap and good. No hanky panky :D

So sad never get special service lol
M at BMC now offer as cheap as them...hanky panky optional....no brainer lol

SGhappyman
16-06-2021, 05:56 PM
So sad never get special service lol

Bull shit again. Never go still want to act here :D

SGhappyman
16-06-2021, 05:57 PM
M at BMC now offer as cheap as them...hanky panky optional....no brainer lol

All the smart people already stopped going to Ai En :D

Lawrencegan
16-06-2021, 06:21 PM
After awhile, demand supply will settle, prices will settle.

The world is only opening up more, not less.... more loopholes will be found, not less.

Let’s stay calm and wait for better service and prices

r.fowler
16-06-2021, 08:58 PM

I will only go AE if Helen provides massage :)

SGhappyman
16-06-2021, 09:22 PM
I will only go AE if Helen provides massage :)

I waited very long liao :D

Becky
16-06-2021, 10:37 PM
I waited very long liao :D

I’m waiting for ladyboss A haha 😂

SGhappyman
16-06-2021, 10:58 PM
I’m waiting for ladyboss A haha 😂

Can I join in the queue :D

pete_the_fish
17-06-2021, 02:35 AM

only stupid people will listen to your BS :D

SGhappyman
17-06-2021, 09:21 AM
only stupid people will listen to your BS :D

Everybody already knows that you are the cheapskate idiot that never pay tips after happy ending. No money kaki PCC lah :D

Testmonkeylah
18-06-2021, 01:37 AM
Has anyone tried a viet beauty therapist home-based waxing at upp. serangoon view? Any FR?

Cant seem to find any fr on it. Have you tried?

pete_the_fish
18-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Everybody already knows that you are the cheapskate idiot that never pay tips after happy ending. No money kaki PCC lah :D

Y pay tips when the ML didn't ask for it ? Don't be carrot lah lol

Specialboy
18-06-2021, 04:30 PM
Cant seem to find any fr on it. Have you tried?

No. Her price not cheap even for home based.

SGhappyman
18-06-2021, 07:41 PM
Y pay tips when the ML didn't ask for it ? Don't be carrot lah lol

Cheapskate idiot :rolleyes:

lincoln3010
21-06-2021, 03:32 AM
Anyone tried waxing at
Fleurir aesthetics
At centropod

herfast
21-06-2021, 03:52 AM
After awhile, demand supply will settle, prices will settle.

The world is only opening up more, not less.... more loopholes will be found, not less.

Let’s stay calm and wait for better service and prices

Well said bro, agree with you :)

SGhappyman
21-06-2021, 10:40 AM
Anyone tried waxing at Bare Beauty?

Lawrencegan
21-06-2021, 11:09 AM
Anyone tried waxing at
Fleurir aesthetics
At centropod
Clean.... nothing more

piichai
21-06-2021, 12:47 PM
Anyone tried waxing at
Fleurir aesthetics
At centropod

NO because I cant even pronounce the name and address of the shop

Specialboy
21-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Anyone tried waxing at Bare Beauty?

Clean no hanky panky, cheaper than others, good job by the therapist. My go to shop now.

SGhappyman
21-06-2021, 01:35 PM
Clean no hanky panky, cheaper than others, good job by the therapist. My go to shop now.

Therapist pretty?

Specialboy
21-06-2021, 03:01 PM
Therapist pretty?

No. You wouldn't have any sexual thoughts of them.

SGhappyman
21-06-2021, 03:18 PM
No. You wouldn't have any sexual thoughts of them.

I just prefer the waxing done by beautiful lady or young girl. Me not looking for special service lah :D

Specialboy
21-06-2021, 03:28 PM
I just prefer the waxing done by beautiful lady or young girl. Me not looking for special service lah :D

There is a spa in Sin Min that has young and pretty therapist, you may want to try. Don't ask me for FR, have not patronize it.

SGhappyman
21-06-2021, 04:59 PM
There is a spa in Sin Min that has young and pretty therapist, you may want to try. Don't ask me for FR, have not patronize it.

Regent Spa?

bignehneh
21-06-2021, 10:05 PM
Last week went to amk b338. Walan! Thanks to one bro here who intro me Renny, DD cups viet! Sibei power her waxing. Super clean and shiok. After that she give catbath and also suck nipples and you also service her deep deep.

Neh neh feels huge but fake. Feels like ramming her but not enough time as wife called. Don’t know whether she provides FJ

jonn88
22-06-2021, 08:27 AM
Last week went to amk b338. Walan! Thanks to one bro here who intro me Renny, DD cups viet! Sibei power her waxing. Super clean and shiok. After that she
catbath and also suck nipples and you also service her deep deep.

Neh neh feels huge but fake. Feels like ramming her but not enough time as wife called. Don’t know whether she provides FJ
What is the damage?

rewop88
22-06-2021, 09:22 AM
No she don do Fj.

Last week went to amk b338. Walan! Thanks to one bro here who intro me Renny, DD cups viet! Sibei power her waxing. Super clean and shiok. After that she give catbath and also suck nipples and you also service her deep deep.

SGhappyman
22-06-2021, 05:36 PM
Can recommend young girl doing waxing :D

pete_the_fish
22-06-2021, 05:40 PM

Neh neh feels huge but fake. Feels like ramming her but not enough time as wife called. Don’t know whether she provides FJR is a dead fish. You shook only lol

pete_the_fish
22-06-2021, 05:41 PM
Can recommend young girl doing waxing :D

You not looking for special M not good ? Lol talk cock only lah you

SGhappyman
22-06-2021, 07:56 PM
You not looking for special M not good ? Lol talk cock only lah you

Now I just need a good waxing by young girl or pretty lady. M and XY waxing skills cannot make it. They charge cheap cheap for HJ but buay song lah :D

bignehneh
22-06-2021, 08:05 PM
R is a dead fish. You shook only lol

As in you fuck her got no reaction?

edkoh2000
22-06-2021, 10:55 PM
Anyone who has SYT who does waxing and HJ, do PM me. I will upped your points and give you my contact for massage with HJ.

The hair is getting long already and now BMC is covid hotspot so better go somewhere else.

BTW, the other day I was feeling playful and I called "nude" at HV and ask if they do boyzilian for guys. I was going to ask more but she straight away reply NO and I did not have chance. With a name "Nude" the girl who answered is no fun.

Then I called bb at bukit merah and the girl says yes we do boyzilian so I ask if the girls are from Malaysia and they say no, from china.

Then I ask if they provide handjob after waxing. I know they will not say yes. Just wanted to test the girl reaction.

She was still quite friendly and say we do not, we are strictly professional.

So BB customer service is quite good.

SGhappyman
23-06-2021, 11:10 AM
As in you fuck her got no reaction?

The poor fish don't have extra money to go lah :D

SGhappyman
23-06-2021, 11:20 AM
Anyone who has SYT who does waxing and HJ, do PM me. I will upped your points and give you my contact for massage with HJ.

The hair is getting long already and now BMC is covid hotspot so better go somewhere else.

BTW, the other day I was feeling playful and I called "nude" at HV and ask if they do boyzilian for guys. I was going to ask more but she straight away reply NO and I did not have chance. With a name "Nude" the girl who answered is no fun.

Then I called bb at bukit merah and the girl says yes we do boyzilian so I ask if the girls are from Malaysia and they say no, from china.

Then I ask if they provide handjob after waxing. I know they will not say yes. Just wanted to test the girl reaction.

She was still quite friendly and say we do not, we are strictly professional.

So BB customer service is quite good.

BMC BB is a clean shop. AE is not a clean shop :p

sgsingaboy
23-06-2021, 12:19 PM
Now I just need a good waxing by young girl or pretty lady. M and XY waxing skills cannot make it. They charge cheap cheap for HJ but buay song lah :D

M waxing and ipl ok la. Passable. Not the best but still ok. People who like syt can try I think. Go waxing don't think of getting the best post ops care la. Want best post op care can try some FLs. Think more worth it.

pete_the_fish
23-06-2021, 01:05 PM
actually quite true, that means the therapist is attractive and bangable. in my Boyzilian journey i only knna once the therapist was a senior lady probably in her 50s and i cannot marikita. :rolleyes:

i think she should pay me instead of me paying for her services :o

When do you get hard on ? During the waxing ? I got a hard on immediately when I strip...for SYT lol

Tomyum88
23-06-2021, 01:53 PM
Find L from Amk many times.. she went back China already.

She gives me more than what u can imagine but not f job.

SGhappyman
23-06-2021, 02:26 PM
When do you get hard on ? During the waxing ? I got a hard on immediately when I strip...for SYT lol

In your dream :D

Hotstuff82
23-06-2021, 03:02 PM

eh only when the therapist is attractive enough and starts to hold my rod in her hand, but then when the IPL laser shots are fired i will go limp cause my brain will register pain haha :D

Find L from Amk many times.. she went back China already.

She gives me more than what u can imagine but not f job.

more than what i can imagine but not f job would that be bj? :p

edkoh2000
24-06-2021, 06:09 PM
BMC BB is a clean shop. AE is not a clean shop :p

I know. So you have other recommendations?

bignehneh
24-06-2021, 06:56 PM
Everyone don’t like Renny because of her fake tits? Or she carrot you guys

pete_the_fish
24-06-2021, 10:13 PM

you like can already, why bother what others think ?:rolleyes:

nothuman
24-06-2021, 11:51 PM
I see, if the girls have gone back, is the service for OPT still available? Not keen on the girls, more so on the hair removal technique. Upped you bro.

Same bro, I’m looking for the hair removal technique of this shop at amk ave 3. Any bro who know the place can let me know me the location.

Thank you!

nsr21
25-06-2021, 09:42 AM

USED to be my regular.
Keyword USED. Lols

TempuraRamen
25-06-2021, 09:57 AM

She becum more money face liao compared to when she just started. I remember her first week I patronize her, even tho her waxing super cannot make it and gave me dermatitis her aftercare more than make up for it. But lately before she start aftercare she will hint me for bigger tips before she start, then every time want to progress deeper during aftercare she will say this need more tips. Last time just the tip don’t even need more tips hehe

I miss E

testoste
25-06-2021, 10:21 AM
She becum more money face liao compared to when she just started. I remember her first week I patronize her, even tho her waxing super cannot make it and gave me dermatitis her aftercare more than make up for it. But lately before she start aftercare she will hint me for bigger tips before she start, then every time want to progress deeper during aftercare she will say this need more tips. Last time just the tip don’t even need more tips hehe

I miss E

Yup, I agreed. R has become more $$$ face. In my last visit, she requested me to tip her more. :(

I also missed E. She was the best, attentive and any amount of tip, she was fine - no black face.

r.fowler
25-06-2021, 03:21 PM
Yup, I agreed. R has become more $$$ face. In my last visit, she requested me to tip her more. :(

I also missed E. She was the best, attentive and any amount of tip, she was fine - no black face.

Older batch of girls better. S and E best combo. Very service oriented and make sure you leave a happy man. Now these batch, all talk money first. R the same, the new PRC also the same. Have skipped this shop for very long already.

pete_the_fish
25-06-2021, 03:35 PM
M is da best lah. Syt gao gao

SGhappyman
25-06-2021, 05:06 PM
M is da best lah. Syt gao gao

I don’t believe :D

SGhappyman
25-06-2021, 05:07 PM
Older batch of girls better. S and E best combo. Very service oriented and make sure you leave a happy man. Now these batch, all talk money first. R the same, the new PRC also the same. Have skipped this shop for very long already.

BMC also the same. All are money face :D

Banvan
25-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Anyone tried IPL? Can any bros share their experience with it and how long does it last?

I’m thinking of going for my first IPL

bignehneh
25-06-2021, 07:18 PM
USED to be my regular.
Keyword USED. Lols

I guess too money face. Sometimes keep saying want more tips etc. Feel like shafting my cock into her mouth.

TempuraRamen
25-06-2021, 08:26 PM
I guess too money face. Sometimes keep saying want more tips etc. Feel like shafting my cock into her mouth.

“U want to shaft ur cock into my mouth? That one need more tips ah 多一点小费,多一点多一点!”.

Imagine only I imagine until I dulan

Hotstuff82
26-06-2021, 11:49 AM
Anyone tried IPL? Can any bros share their experience with it and how long does it last?

I’m thinking of going for my first IPL

Hi Bro, sent you a PM liao. pls check! :D

SGhappyman
26-06-2021, 03:49 PM

You can ask her to BJ by paying more :D

wevufettigo
26-06-2021, 03:54 PM
Hi Bro, sent you a PM liao. pls check! :D
Plz pm me too.. interested to know about ipl

100Yen
26-06-2021, 05:08 PM
Any kind bros can share good brazillian wax location please. Too much cryptic message and I dont understand

bignehneh
26-06-2021, 05:59 PM
Some bros ask me to share Renny photo. Here you go

TempuraRamen
27-06-2021, 09:04 AM

But only if u tell her at start of massage to not use oil

SGhappyman
27-06-2021, 10:26 AM
But only if u tell her at start of massage to not use oil

I always song liao then massage. No massage also never mind :D

bignehneh
27-06-2021, 07:21 PM

How much ah? Renny tactics always asking ppl to pay for massage then last 5 min wank you off at turbo speed. I usually pay for massage but I play her instead. Haha! Torture her for 1 hour. Never 👎 pay $88 for her cock prostate. Her cock handling skills very average. Best to handle her instead of she handles you

Specialboy
27-06-2021, 08:33 PM

I missed S and E too, E was the best, not $ face and accommodating.
Recently, gone back to them at their new shop since they are having a promo, had Abby, service not bad, as in not calculative.

bignehneh
28-06-2021, 12:43 AM
Recently, gone back to them at their new shop since they are having a promo, had Abby, service not bad, as in not calculative.

Wasted! E is damn good

Becky
28-06-2021, 02:40 AM
Really missed E . Great service no rush and big boobs . Back then also when L was not as angpai and before she start to hang up and sell , everything was good . Her so called baoyang to me was quite edging & teasing . How she oil up and rub my lil bro head , chut chut my nips and let on soft moan . Sometimes when she’s in the right mood there will be bonuses also . Now MW really cmi . Renny really too money face spoil market . New girl Lina look average and very china 女汉子 style nothing much to hype about . Abby yet to try but don’t think will patronise them again after reading all the bad fr .

TempuraRamen
28-06-2021, 09:26 AM
How much ah? Renny tactics always asking ppl to pay for massage then last 5 min wank you off at turbo speed. I usually pay for massage but I play her instead. Haha! Torture her for 1 hour. Never 👎 pay $88 for her cock prostate. Her cock handling skills very average. Best to handle her instead of she handles you

I usually book her 1.5hrs then at start of massage I tell her don’t use oil. First time she blur blur didn’t know what to do, but I gently guide her with a combination of finger skills first then lead her to stand beside my head then attack with tongue skills. Then when she soaking wet I tell her my neck sore ask her 69 jerk me off, then attack some more with tongue until she beh tahan she at first lick lick then become chut chut. Then at the end of service she tell me she don’t do this one and she will never go full. Very long never go back liao, but I think she open up service to more bros here liao, dunno whether she open to piak piak now bo

TempuraRamen
28-06-2021, 09:30 AM
Really missed E . Great service no rush and big boobs . Back then also when L was not as angpai and before she start to hang up and sell , everything was good . Her so called baoyang to me was quite edging & teasing . How she oil up and rub my lil bro head , chut chut my nips and let on soft moan . Sometimes when she’s in the right mood there will be bonuses also . Now MW really cmi . Renny really too money face spoil market . New girl Lina look average and very china 女汉子 style nothing much to hype about . Abby yet to try but don’t think will patronise them again after reading all the bad fr .

Yeah bro, after E left I just cannot find good substitute. Abby is actually ok if u like syt and chin cai about service

r.fowler
28-06-2021, 11:36 AM
abby old bird, last time work at East Coast/Katong Area.

testoste
28-06-2021, 12:52 PM
I usually book her 1.5hrs then at start of massage I tell her don’t use oil. First time she blur blur didn’t know what to do, but I gently guide her with a combination of finger skills first then lead her to stand beside my head then attack with tongue skills. Then when she soaking wet I tell her my neck sore ask her 69 jerk me off, then attack some more with tongue until she beh tahan she at first lick lick then become chut chut. Then at the end of service she tell me she don’t do this one and she will never go full. Very long never go back liao, but I think she open up service to more bros here liao, dunno whether she open to piak piak now bo

With these experiences, she has wisen up, take things into control. More restrictive, not like last time when she is new blur blur.

Naka_Timo
28-06-2021, 01:55 PM

+141 for you

SGhappyman
28-06-2021, 03:50 PM
Yeah bro, after E left I just cannot find good substitute. Abby is actually ok if u like syt and chin cai about service

E is still the best. I miss her BBBJ with 5G auto roam. Piak piak her once at AMK. Cheap cheap and song song :D

tiko
28-06-2021, 05:12 PM
Wow... Din know E so hiong .... But her boobs big and she baba type right??

QUOTE=SGhappyman;20711368]E is still the best. I miss her BBBJ with 5G auto roam. P
iak piak her once at AMK. Cheap cheap and song song :D[/QUOTE]

TempuraRamen
29-06-2021, 11:01 AM
E is still the best. I miss her BBBJ with 5G auto roam. Piak piak her once at AMK. Cheap cheap and song song :D

She was my go to girl for a good time. Although not a looker, her boobs and ass more than make up for it. Always give her best service, piak piak liao immediately pull out cim then help me wash my cock using the small sink in the corner of the room. Never once ask me for extra tips, some days tip her 50, some days got money I tip her 100, but every visit will get full best service.

Now leh, the new girls little bit only want more tips.

r.fowler
29-06-2021, 11:31 AM
She was my go to girl for a good time. Although not a looker, her boobs and ass more than make up for it. Always give her best service, piak piak liao immediately pull out cim then help me wash my cock using the small sink in the corner of the room. Never once ask me for extra tips, some days tip her 50, some days got money I tip her 100, but every visit will get full best service.

OMG, who can forget the small white sink at the corner of the room.. :p

tiko
29-06-2021, 11:38 AM
Wow... Hahahah... S gives me the best experience....

OMG, who can forget the small white sink at the corner of the room.. :p

Banvan
29-06-2021, 01:45 PM
How come nobody talks about M? Haha

cataramp
29-06-2021, 02:18 PM
Wow more and more E happening story. :o

wahhero
29-06-2021, 03:24 PM
Finally tested the last member of the group, Lina last week..based on ranking for the following service:
Massage:
1) Rxxxy
2) Lxna
3) Lxsa
4) Axxy

GFE:
1) Rxxxy
2) Lxna
3) Axxy
4) Lxsa

Extras:
1) Lxsa
2) Rxxxy
3) Lxna
4) Axxy

Body:
1) Axxy
2) Rxxxy (fake boobs)
3) Lxna
4) Lxsa

Damage: $68 + $50 (or more)

r.fowler
29-06-2021, 03:55 PM
How come nobody talks about M? Haha

because she cannot be compared with the rest of the hiong one.. :p

wahhero
29-06-2021, 04:02 PM
you are right, nowhere to compare except a nice looking face...no boobs, mechanical hj, no teasing etc...waste money

SGhappyman
30-06-2021, 11:40 AM
you are right, nowhere to compare except a nice looking face...no boobs, mechanical hj, no teasing etc...waste money

Fully agreed. The poor pete the fish said Mira is the best. I'm very sure the cheapo fish never find Mira before :D

napsterz
30-06-2021, 02:39 PM

I prefer S but yeah those were the good times also optional tips now like all money face. Anyone got better lobang now?

pete_the_fish
30-06-2021, 03:30 PM
I prefer S but yeah those were the good times also optional tips now like all money face. Anyone got better lobang now?

Better lobang for what service? Last day promo today. Dunno will extend or not since there got covid hotspot now lol

Wanker93
30-06-2021, 04:23 PM
Hi bro. I’m new to boyzillian. Any place to recommend? Thanks guys!

SGhappyman
30-06-2021, 05:22 PM
Better lobang for what service? Last day promo today. Dunno will extend or not since there got covid hotspot now lol

Even Ai En extend the promotion you also no money to go lah. Poor fish always dream only :D

SGhappyman
30-06-2021, 11:51 PM
Wow... Hahahah... S gives me the best experience....

S is the best. L cannot win her lah :D

Prince Devitt
01-07-2021, 09:06 AM

Prince Devitt +51

Prince Devitt
01-07-2021, 09:07 AM
Tried M & W if i remember correctly the place.

At amk area, the viet lady can speak english and chinese. Quite impressive.

Tried her IPL waxing, not bad. The rest is history already.

SGhappyman
01-07-2021, 01:07 PM
Finally tested the last member of the group, Lina last week..based on ranking for the following service:
Massage:
1) Rxxxy
2) Lxna
3) Lxsa
4) Axxy

GFE:
1) Rxxxy
2) Lxna
3) Axxy
4) Lxsa

Extras:
1) Lxsa
2) Rxxxy
3) Lxna
4) Axxy

Body:
1) Axxy
2) Rxxxy (fake boobs)
3) Lxna
4) Lxsa

Damage: $68 + $50 (or more)

What's your ranking for BMC :D

SGhappyman
01-07-2021, 05:34 PM

Swag123
01-07-2021, 05:52 PM
Any bros know this place quite near the monkey waxing place at Bedok? I see before got waxing service, but cannot find online.

https://i.imgur.com/0dXELDP.png

Specialboy
01-07-2021, 06:22 PM
Anyone experience pimple popping out the next day or two after waxing at M+W? I always has this but not at other places.
I suspect the quality of wax used are of inferior quality, anyone can verify?

NorthGuy
01-07-2021, 09:33 PM
I would say never go to places who double dip their wax due to hygiene purpose. Pimples or bumps appearing is a sign of inflammation and common, google Folliculitis after waxing for more info. If it appears after a few days, it could be due to ingrown hair. Skills and hygiene level plays a big part in the overall waxing experience.

Becky
02-07-2021, 01:44 AM
Anyone experience pimple popping out the next day or two after waxing at M+W? I always has this but not at other places.

Me !!! Bubbles like pimple . Itch sometimes .

tkpride
02-07-2021, 03:25 AM
Hi bros, can recommend me a place for waxing pls? Tyvm

cklinx
03-07-2021, 08:40 AM

Y or K pretty or not?

Archerguard
04-07-2021, 06:12 AM
may i know what the term bikini means?

1. trim the pubic region to be neat
2. wax both the dong dong
3. wax the butt

is this combination bikini:confused:

bryanlailai
04-07-2021, 08:00 AM
Me !!! Bubbles like pimple . Itch sometimes .

I think that's ingrown hair. Usually happen with the new hair grow into ur skin instead of coming out.

Prince Devitt
04-07-2021, 10:19 AM
Same bro, I’m looking for the hair removal technique of this shop at amk ave 3. Any bro who know the place can let me know me the location.

Thank you!

thanks for upping, do make post so i can up u back.

sidjames92
04-07-2021, 11:04 AM
may i know what the term bikini means?

1. trim the pubic region to be neat
2. wax both the dong dong
3. wax the butt

is this combination bikini:confused:

bikini wax more for females la...

bikini means they dont remove all the hair, but leave a bit so that when you wear a bikini, cannot see the hair.. but still got a bit of hair underneath the bikini..

Archerguard
04-07-2021, 07:51 PM
bikini wax more for females la...

bikini means they dont remove all the hair, but leave a bit so that when you wear a bikini, cannot see the hair.. but still got a bit of hair underneath the bikini..

noted brother. thank you for sharing :)

Archerguard
04-07-2021, 07:54 PM
https://www.facebook.com/manscape.sg/

this service is safe and professional. how nice if can be done by a chio bu instead

dexterzxc
04-07-2021, 08:17 PM
Hi bros, can anyone share with me the CTC for M at BMC please. Thanks alot for your help!

yw-89
05-07-2021, 03:08 AM
Wah bro can PM me the shop name and damages? Will up your points. Just wanna have my forest cleared by a chio bu:D

Starx88
06-07-2021, 12:18 PM
I would say never go to places who double dip their wax due to hygiene purpose. Pimples or bumps appearing is a sign of inflammation and common, google Folliculitis after waxing for more info. If it appears after a few days, it could be due to ingrown hair. Skills and hygiene level plays a big part in the overall waxing experience.

Totally agree, I avoid places that double dip. It's fucking unhygienic! I've tried a few places, AE and MW causes itch and ingrown due to the quality of wax and their skills.

Sugaring is thus far the best for me personally.

mixmasternrv
06-07-2021, 12:29 PM

Use a little tea tree oil based lotion...works wonders
:p

Prince Devitt
06-07-2021, 01:02 PM

It was so power right. Tattoo horny young Viet lady

Andylau8080
06-07-2021, 02:32 PM
Bad service!!

Do not visit M from BMC, bad service and bad attitude.

chimera117
06-07-2021, 11:37 PM
Any bros know this place quite near the monkey waxing place at Bedok? I see before got waxing service, but cannot find online.

https://i.imgur.com/0dXELDP.png

if this is the pinkish colour shop, its run by indians and they only take females.

SGhappyman
07-07-2021, 08:23 AM
Bad service!!

Do not visit M from BMC, bad service and bad attitude.

M and XY both are money face. Smart people will not go anymore :D

pete_the_fish
07-07-2021, 08:56 AM

Seems like you are the only person to say that . Is it because they don't let u touch lol

SGhappyman
07-07-2021, 09:23 AM
Seems like you are the only person to say that . Is it because they don't let u touch lol

I auto roam both of them till sian liao. M also let me licked her abalone when she's still new :D

mobkillers
07-07-2021, 10:43 AM
Provide you all new place to roam. I tried this place in A M K 338 W+, they offered all kind of facial and massage services. They had IPL too.... The lady i tried is called R**** from country V and have a big spotlight. Most importantly, she have more to offered

chiobuhunter
07-07-2021, 12:53 PM
Some bros ask me to share Renny photo. Here you go

Bro bignehneh can share?

loudexhaust
07-07-2021, 10:51 PM
Can share Renny's contact? Thanks.

bignehneh
08-07-2021, 06:37 AM
Sorry. A few bros refused to let me share her contact

SGhappyman
08-07-2021, 08:14 AM
R’s contact

WeChat. wxid_1csud8z6rirv22

What apps +65 8402 5133

Why you posted here :D

TempuraRamen
08-07-2021, 10:12 AM
It was so power right. Tattoo horny young Viet lady

She’s probably the horniest ml I ever encountered, and I’ve been chionging spas and hc from tanjong pager to woodlands, jurong to changi village the past ten years.

Start massage I start feeling up her thigh then inner thigh, move up to her pussy then feel her panties wet wet already, not even 10mins. Gently rubba then slowly inch by inch slide her panties to the side then insert one finger, then two finger then three finger, by now her juices flowing down my palm liao. But lucky her juice not smelly, ask me to lick off my finger I also don’t mind, and easy to wash off.

L*** leh is different thing. Smell like I finger a fish, and the smell on my finger stay on even if I dettol and soap.

SGhappyman
08-07-2021, 10:20 AM
She’s probably the horniest ml I ever encountered, and I’ve been chionging spas and hc from tanjong pager to woodlands, jurong to changi village the past ten years.

Start massage I start feeling up her thigh then inner thigh, move up to her pussy then feel her panties wet wet already, not even 10mins. Gently rubba then slowly inch by inch slide her panties to the side then insert one finger, then two finger then three finger, by now her juices flowing down my palm liao. But lucky her juice not smelly, ask me to lick off my finger I also don’t mind, and easy to wash off.

L*** leh is different thing. Smell like I finger a fish, and the smell on my finger stay on even if I dettol and soap.

Renny already becomes money face. Lina has CCB? :D

Andylau8080
08-07-2021, 10:43 AM

Whose XY? Yes, once bitten twice shy, in all my years of spas, have to say M really the worse service and attitude LOL. Avoiding that shop at BMC.

Becky
08-07-2021, 03:21 PM

I think he’s talking about Lisa instead of Lina ?

SGhappyman
08-07-2021, 03:26 PM
Whose XY? Yes, once bitten twice shy, in all my years of spas, have to say M really the worse service and attitude LOL. Avoiding that shop at BMC.

Xiao Yue is the skinny MILF. She is another money face at BMC :D

SGhappyman
08-07-2021, 03:27 PM
I think he’s talking about Lisa instead of Lina ?

Lisa confirmed got fish smell :D

SGhappyman
08-07-2021, 04:13 PM

Pete the fish said Mira is the best because she never ask for tips so he just act blur and left :rolleyes:

plok
08-07-2021, 04:58 PM
Is Lisa back?

r.fowler
08-07-2021, 05:12 PM
Is Lisa back?

nope, unless proven otherwise by the bros here.

Zeith
08-07-2021, 06:52 PM
Is Lisa back?

+10 for exchange

sgsingaboy
08-07-2021, 09:26 PM
Bro Andy can describe why bad service? I mentioned last time already say if want syt to do waxing can find M. But don't expect much. Want SBF style aftercare she is not the one la. Can try others or FL.

Money face or not I dunno. I just pay if do waxing only. If massage I tip lor. She never quote or anything.

dexterzxc
08-07-2021, 09:46 PM
Bro Andy can describe why bad service? I mentioned last time already say if want syt to do waxing can find M. But don't expect much. Want SBF style aftercare she is not the one la. Can try others or FL.

Money face or not I dunno. I just pay if do waxing only. If massage I tip lor. She never quote or anything.

Bro can share contact for M please ? Thanks alot !

bignehneh
09-07-2021, 06:24 AM

Yeah. I not scare of $$$ face because $$$ can be earned back. To us is loose change but to her is substantial. It is ok to be greedy because everyone has the rights to ask for more $$$ right? Renny is like the perfect therapist

1. Waxing speed - she waxed damn fast and also helps to “blow” and caress you to soothe your pain
2. I like her face although not SYT. I think on par with M
3. She has a killer body and trash M. She sibei naughty and pull down her top when she is playing with you
4. She is freaking hiong which is on par with Lisa. Haha! If you dare to pay her, I don’t think there is anything she will not do.

So adding up everything is like the “go to” person for waxing. For so long I fantasise for a lady which sweet face like M, playfulness like L, have a big tits and tattoo. Hehe!

The way to unlock her is $$. I started by accidentally showing some thick stacks of $50. Don’t scare kana stolen because shower is inside room and you can eyeball your $. So when R sees that, she knows you got the cash. Before she starts, I assured her her will pay for service. Took waxing, then also massage 1 hour (but I massage her instead and play with her). Then proceed for special. Haha! Service damn good and she don’t carrot you. She just charged what she deserved. Not like some ugly girls sometimes open Lion mouth say $100 for HJ etc.

Waxing is like $50 or some shit. Then I pay $50 for massage (can’t remember) giving ample time for her to play me. Hahaha! I told her I will tip her. Then if she offer FJ, then maybe give $120. Haha. If HJ then $50. Not ridiculous right?

One spa I went, that lady has E cup boobs. Tell me HJ is $50. Then when I want to touch tits, need to add $30. Want to suck tits, add $20 more. Dig cb is $50, FJ is $100. Ccb! Machiam budget airlines ah? Haha! Haha of course I walk out after she wanked me with a tulan face.

TempuraRamen
09-07-2021, 10:22 AM
Yeah. I not scare of $$$ face because $$$ can be earned back. To us is loose change but to her is substantial. It is ok to be greedy because everyone has the rights to ask for more $$$ right? Renny is like the perfect therapist

1. Waxing speed - she waxed damn fast and also helps to “blow” and caress you to soothe your pain
3. She has a killer body and trash M. She sibei naughty and pull down her top when she is playing with you
4. She is freaking hiong which is on par with Lisa. Haha! If you dare to pay her, I don’t think there is anything she will not do.

So adding up everything is like the “go to” person for waxing. For so long I fantasise for a lady which sweet face like M, playfulness like L, have a big tits and tattoo. Hehe!

The way to unlock her is $$. I started by accidentally showing some thick stacks of $50. Don’t scare kana stolen because shower is inside room and you can eyeball your $. So when R sees that, she knows you got the cash. Before she starts, I assured her her will pay for service. Took waxing, then also massage 1 hour (but I massage her instead and play with her). Then proceed for special. Haha! Service damn good and she don’t carrot you. She just charged what she deserved. Not like some ugly girls sometimes open Lion mouth say $100 for HJ etc.

Waxing is like $50 or some shit. Then I pay $50 for massage (can’t remember) giving ample time for her to play me. Hahaha! I told her I will tip her. Then if she offer FJ, then maybe give $120. Haha. If HJ then $50. Not ridiculous right?

One spa I went, that lady has E cup boobs. Tell me HJ is $50. Then when I want to touch tits, need to add $30. Want to suck tits, add $20 more. Dig cb is $50, FJ is $100. Ccb! Machiam budget airlines ah? Haha! Haha of course I walk out after she wanked me with a tulan face.

I invest so much time in her liao still haven’t achieved fj level yet. But I agree that although she care more about tips than when she just landed here, she is probably the best to get wax and massage from. Face quite cute, boobs sibeh big, ass sibeh firm and tight, pussy smell and taste good, and most important is she as playful as ktv viets.

For me, if she offer fj even if 150 I would take. Dunno how many time she jerk me off I imagine piaking her doggy style in the room, imagine my cock in her pussy between her tight ass, the thin waist and her angkong, her boobs swinging with each piak.

Nabeh imagine until steam liao, gonna book her for today if got slot. Brb

piichai
09-07-2021, 10:23 AM

The way to unlock her is $$. I started by accidentally showing some thick stacks of $50. Took waxing, then also massage 1 hour (but I massage her instead and play with her). Then proceed for special. Haha! Service damn good and she don’t carrot you. She just charged what she deserved. Not like some ugly girls sometimes open Lion mouth say $100 for HJ etc.

Waxing = $50
HJ = $50
Massage = ??
What is the total for R?

I like her boobs too.
Thanks for the FR

SGhappyman
09-07-2021, 10:45 AM
Waxing = $50
HJ = $50
Massage = ??
What is the total for R?

I like her boobs too.
Thanks for the FR

Waxing 68

Massage 68

Andylau8080
09-07-2021, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE=sgsingaboy;20728978]Bro Andy can describe why bad service? I mentioned last time already say if want syt to do waxing can find M. But don't expect much. Want SBF style aftercare she is not the one la. Can try others or FL.

Shes young only la bro haha. Sorry i think i wrote wrongly, is bad attitude, service wise just soso. But i had open pores after waxing from M. Correct. Dont expect much, just get your hair wax then HJ till you cum while shes listening to her airpods. LOL

sgsingaboy
09-07-2021, 01:06 PM

Agree with bronehneh.
Preference plays an important part too. R looks OK to me. Body jin fap but I think the tattoos a little to much for me to appreciate. Consperm a dare devil though!

M actually not suitable to be compared to her. Personnaly she has the best looking face in my opinion. Uncle me like her syt face so find her do waxing and ipl and occasionally massage. Uncle me go elsewhere if want to do many many naughty things without needing all the kc and unlocking required. :D

nsr21
09-07-2021, 01:30 PM
Let uncle share my tots too. Ya everyone is diff.
I tried M, R, A, ex- L, E, S.

All are good in their own way.
Depending tat day wats desire u wan and if u can afford the $ for some.

Anyway i only know this place tat has extra along with waxing and i

Sign package with them so am stuck.

If any bros got other lobang elsewhere offer similiar menu pls sharw with uncle

I always like explore new thinngs lols

thewatchfan
09-07-2021, 01:36 PM
looking for boyzilian recommendations, any kind bro can share your lobang with me?

many thanks in adv!

loony
09-07-2021, 03:27 PM
OPT @ AMK Ave 3. Jolin is back in SG. Just got my OPT treatment done by her.

Jolin
Wechat: Baby1409689809

$88 per session. Painless as she would apply a cold gel and quite enjoyable

https://i.ibb.co/G98WVjj/mmexport1625221939686.jpg (https://ibb.co/G98WVjj)

pete_the_fish
09-07-2021, 03:57 PM
I auto roam both of them till sian liao. M also let me licked her abalone when she's still new :D

Auto roam your LJ. Didn't even get the stats of xy correct you say roam until sian lol dunt make people laugh lah

nsr21
09-07-2021, 06:47 PM

Jolin

I prefer tingting
Prettier to me but only tried her facial and no happening so nv rtf

dexterzxc
09-07-2021, 07:34 PM
Hello bros, anyone can share CTC with me for M or R please. Thanks alot ! Will up your points

Hotstuff82
09-07-2021, 09:00 PM
looking for boyzilian recommendations, any kind bro can share your lobang with me?

many thanks in adv!

PM sent bro, pls check thanks!

SGhappyman
09-07-2021, 09:21 PM
Auto roam your LJ. Didn't even get the stats of xy correct you say roam until sian lol dunt make people laugh lah

You jealous because XY never give you? Ask yourself how much you tips her only. That's why I said she is money face :D

r.fowler
09-07-2021, 10:49 PM
Old bird spotted. My journey with that shop almost same, but i tried XY b4. Money faced milf. M i tried but nv go back, knn face so black like i owe her. FF another with attitude problem..

The only one not achievable is Helen cos she dont do massage

Let uncle share my tots too. Ya everyone is diff.
I tried M, R, A, ex- L, E, S.

All are good in their own way.
Depending tat day wats desire u wan and if u can afford the $ for some.

Anyway i only know this place tat has extra along with waxing and i

Sign package with them so am stuck.

If any bros got other lobang elsewhere offer similiar menu pls sharw with uncle

I always like explore new thinngs lols

sgsingaboy
09-07-2021, 11:25 PM
Old bird spotted. My journey with that shop almost same, but i tried XY b4. Money faced milf. M i tried but nv go back, knn face so black like i owe her. FF another with attitude problem..

Go for facial or do manicure? :D

melltgb11
09-07-2021, 11:41 PM
Any kind soul can pm me Renny location, cant figure out the BMC. Thanks.

SGhappyman
10-07-2021, 01:40 AM

FF, XY and M all CMI lah. FF RTC liao. I will only return if have new stock or H massage for me :D

SGhappyman
10-07-2021, 01:44 AM

R is at AMK lah :D

bignehneh
10-07-2021, 07:49 AM

Her WhatsApp and WeChat is in this thread. Working phone la. Plenty of her photos etc… you can decide to add her or not

bignehneh
10-07-2021, 07:53 AM
Agree with bronehneh.
Preference plays an important part too. R looks OK to me. Body jin fap but I think the tattoos a little to much for me to appreciate. Consperm a dare devil though!

M actually not suitable to be compared to her. Personnaly she has the best looking face in my opinion. Uncle me like her syt face so find her do waxing and ipl and occasionally massage. Uncle me go elsewhere if want to do many many naughty things without needing all the kc and unlocking required. :D

Her tattoo turns me on. I don’t know any rebellious girls so just nice let me fulfil my fantasy. Hahah

djbotak
10-07-2021, 09:46 AM

many thanks in adv!

Bro..kindly check ur inbox..

pete_the_fish
10-07-2021, 08:42 PM

How come I didn't think m and xy money face lol....so far they never ask for more. I got the best rates there

r.fowler
10-07-2021, 09:19 PM
Go for facial or do manicure? :D

I dont do manicure or pedicure. I prefer penis-cure

Prince Devitt
11-07-2021, 10:03 AM

Please check PM.

BattleKing
11-07-2021, 10:09 AM

Buddy can pm her contact?

homemp3
11-07-2021, 06:32 PM
I prefer tingting

Can share tingting wechat contact?

Maxico
11-07-2021, 08:41 PM
Can anyone share with me for boyzillian around north area?
Thanks in advance

bignehneh
12-07-2021, 12:16 AM
You got the best rates everywhere also gave only $10 tips right? Did you also went in secondary school uniform and tell them you are still schooling? :rolleyes:

Bro

Don’t say Pete till like that la. I don’t think he is like this. Having said that, Renny told me 1 horny stingy fuck visited her. Refused to pay for massage and prostate massage but keep trying to squeeze her tits and strip her. In the end also refused to tip her and throw $30 on the floor and expect her to pick up. Renny said she quarrelled with him and block the entrance until he paid $50. Somemore threaten want to call police. Lol! Wonder who is that? Maybe this is how to get best rates

sgsingaboy
12-07-2021, 01:24 AM
Bro

Don’t say Pete till like that la. I don’t think he is like this. Having said that, Renny told me 1 horny stingy fuck visited her. Refused to pay for massage and prostate massage but keep trying to squeeze her tits and strip her. In the end also refused to tip her and throw $30 on the floor and expect her to pick up. Renny said she quarrelled with him and block the entrance until he paid $50. Somemore threaten want to call police. Lol! Wonder who is that? Maybe this is how to get best rates

Treat with respect la. Can't blame FL dome 2 to start mega client database to blacklist bad customers year ago. Unfortunately for the MLs, and luckily for all visiting customers, the spas entertain all kind of customers.

SGhappyman
12-07-2021, 09:24 AM
Bro

Pete the poor fish :D

Zeith
12-07-2021, 11:50 AM
Her WhatsApp and WeChat is in this thread. Working phone la. Plenty of her photos etc… you can decide to add her or not

Bro, please check your PM. And be discreet.

Panda9
12-07-2021, 02:28 PM
Hi , can share renny CTC. Previously have . But accidentally delete away. >.<

thewatchfan
12-07-2021, 05:59 PM

Hi Bro information was posted earlier, refer to her wechat id below :D

R’s contact

WeChat. wxid_1csud8z6rirv22

BeardBear0101
13-07-2021, 02:59 AM

the WeChat id not able to add one cos it's scanned by qr code.

UnderTheBed
13-07-2021, 03:39 AM
Any kind soul can pm M or XY contact?

TignAcquini
13-07-2021, 05:16 AM
Delightful!

bignehneh
13-07-2021, 06:54 AM

Paiseh. Some bros pissed off and say can’t share. Not sure why because Renny ask to share. Haha! Over protective. Lol!

thedevil666
13-07-2021, 08:35 AM

Id not found leh

TempuraRamen
13-07-2021, 08:37 AM
Paiseh. Some bros pissed off and say can’t share. Not sure why because Renny ask to share. Haha! Over protective. Lol!

Yeah this one I also don’t understand why some bros think ml is like ur gf or wife liddat must protect cannot share. Pls la ur ml dunno hj and bj how many ppl liao, u still think is innocent little angel meh?

Renny also ask me to intro my friends over to wax or massage. She know her purpose is to come here work hard make money then go back be rich landlady, not meet and fall in love with some random unker who tip her a bit and think that she in love with him.

Zeith
13-07-2021, 09:35 AM
Yeah this one I also don’t understand why some bros think ml is like ur gf or wife liddat must protect cannot share. Pls la ur ml dunno hj and bj how many ppl liao, u still think is innocent little angel meh?

Renny also ask me to intro my friends over to wax or massage. She know her purpose is to come here work hard make money then go back be rich landlady, not meet and fall in love with some random unker who tip her a bit and think that she in love with him.

Hey, you all understand a not, want to share not so openly. If openly i share your wechat and number and said what you work all that. You happy a not?

Prince Devitt
13-07-2021, 10:08 AM
Hey, you all understand a not, want to share not so openly. If openly i share your wechat and number and said what you work all that. You happy a not?

Yes, those no brain one share so openly.

SGhappyman
13-07-2021, 10:16 AM
You got the best rates everywhere also gave only $10 tips right? Did you also went in secondary school uniform and tell them you are still schooling? :rolleyes:

I think the poor fish always used his Pioneer Card there so that he can get Senior Citizen price :D

testoste
13-07-2021, 02:45 PM

Like any other regulars of MLs, fellow chiongsters want to ensure their playgrounds are still around. I believe bros don't mind if the contacts are shared discreetly after vetting. AVs are everywhere.

BattleKing
13-07-2021, 02:50 PM
Please be discreet. Share via private message.

himeya
13-07-2021, 11:11 PM
Hi, can share ctc for east area ?

Thanks.

bignehneh
14-07-2021, 12:14 AM
Like any other regulars of MLs, fellow chiongsters want to ensure their playgrounds are still around. I believe bros don't mind if the contacts are shared discreetly after vetting. AVs are everywhere.

Bros, just wanted to share a myth. Don’t worry about sharing of contacts etc…If you think AV comes into SBF everyday and try to red through 1000 of pages and also pm tons of ppl just to get contacts of a few ML who offer HJ in legitimate spa? Or HJ in beauty saloon?

Don’t be so naive la. Haha! If you believe what those ML said, then you must be thinking with your cock head. If you don’t know how sophisticated the police system is, then ask ur son/ daughter to visit when whenever there is a chance/ open house. In 2021, there are plenty of info/ data mining etc and all these information can be readily available. Few reasons why illegal ml/ fl are so rampant? In my own assessment

(1) police have more important things to tackle
(2) Covid19 makes them busy through contact tracing etc
(3) many other arrows
(4) some masssge ladies (melody etc) are super smart using shophouses, some no signboard joint etc…

So if you are thinking AV come into SBF and scout 100 pages of forum to find the contact for 1 ML, impossible one la. If AV really want to dig, every massage lady generations of ancestors also in their database

pete_the_fish
14-07-2021, 01:10 AM

you kena covid is it? sweet grapes also become sour lol.

i can give $10 tips for a HJ everywhere, can you ? :D

If I tell them I am still schooling, they will give me pocket money instead, tio boh ? lolololo :p

Hotstuff82
14-07-2021, 10:21 AM
Hi, can share ctc for east area ?

Thanks.

PM sent bro! ;)

SGhappyman
14-07-2021, 02:35 PM
Beside R who are the best at AMK :D

bignehneh
15-07-2021, 12:24 AM
Jialat.anyone go look for R lately? She got moonlighting outside or not huh?. Trying to text her but no respond. A bit scare to go waxing now also due to ktv case

novitalam
15-07-2021, 12:44 AM

Stop your bloody nonsense theory, and nobody wants your wechat too. Bastard

bignehneh
15-07-2021, 06:04 AM

I think R is no 1. Sweet face, neh neh big and service not bad. Only very money faced.

r.fowler
15-07-2021, 09:22 AM
Jialat.anyone go look for R lately? She got moonlighting outside or not huh?. Trying to text her but no respond. A bit scare to go waxing now also due to ktv case

i am more concerned about those bros who went KTVs and visited R.

bignehneh
15-07-2021, 12:48 PM
i am more concerned about those bros who went KTVs and visited R.

Die cock stand. When huh? Is it just this week? I think many ppl visited R and how many ppl suck her neh neh and she suck…..and play your cock? If hand never clean properly then jialat

r.fowler
15-07-2021, 11:08 PM

Their ladyboss:D

botakkkk
16-07-2021, 01:15 AM
anybody can share with me contact with waxing over at west area? definitely will provide you FR after the visit

SGhappyman
16-07-2021, 08:40 AM
Their ladyboss:D

A & H both are good :D

aktag21
16-07-2021, 09:09 AM
Know of a place at bugis thag does boyzillian waxing and happy ending. Been a regular there and the lady is very nice and friendly 👌. Interested bros pm me.

sgsingaboy
16-07-2021, 03:28 PM
A & H both are good :D

But both don't do ley...

SGhappyman
16-07-2021, 04:20 PM
But both don't do ley...

I also waited very long liao. Just imagine first :D

homemp3
17-07-2021, 02:30 AM
I prefer tingting

Can share Tingting contact? I find small five too dark

hyperzzz
17-07-2021, 10:44 PM
Last week i went to try R; actually turned out quite well; she was quite professional . Would go back again if $ permits. She wasnt pushy.. yet so would go back for repeat visit

MartellPrince
18-07-2021, 10:13 AM
Hi can share R contact?

jedi86
19-07-2021, 03:03 AM
Know of a place at bugis thag does boyzillian waxing and happy ending. Been a regular there and the lady is very nice and friendly 👌. Interested bros pm me.

hi aktag21,

unfortunately your inbox is full, if can share with me? many thanks!

TempuraRamen
19-07-2021, 11:42 AM

This might sound sibei pervert, but the eyebrow tattoo specialist milf that work in the same shop. I like forbidden fruit

r.fowler
19-07-2021, 11:46 AM
This might sound sibei pervert, but the eyebrow tattoo specialist milf that work in the same shop. I like forbidden fruit

the supposedly short hair store manager... but i prefer the other eyebrow specialist, the lady boss

Panda9
19-07-2021, 12:50 PM
Have any waxing CTC to share . And any extra too. Heehee
Thanks ya

thnesko
19-07-2021, 01:14 PM

Jolin

Hi bro, the wechat id cannot be found, did she change or is there any other ctc?

Becky
19-07-2021, 11:26 PM

She do hands on aftercare ? Wanted to try her but got 1 day when I went in the early morning like right before they open at 11am . I saw her without make up I ke-blakang-bu-seng lol . But her photo with makeup is not bad . Milfy type .

bignehneh
20-07-2021, 08:41 AM
She do hands on aftercare ? Wanted to try her but got 1 day when I went in the early morning like right before they open at 11am . I saw her without make up I ke-blakang-bu-seng lol . But her photo with makeup is not bad . Milfy type .

Where to see her photo? Usually I went in also too eager to zhu Renny’s tits. Didn’t really manage to see other girls. Happy to take a look at this milf

SGhappyman
20-07-2021, 09:48 AM
Where to see her photo? Usually I went in also too eager to zhu Renny’s tits. Didn’t really manage to see other girls. Happy to take a look at this milf

AE Facebook :D

wahhero
20-07-2021, 10:14 AM
you mean sandy? she doesn't do massage or Brazilian...

bignehneh
20-07-2021, 10:42 AM
you mean sandy? she doesn't do massage or Brazilian...

Who is this huh? Looks good 392495

Anyone good in ear digging?

testoste
20-07-2021, 10:49 AM
Who is this huh? Looks good 392495

Anyone good in ear digging?

She is the lady boss

eric998
20-07-2021, 12:01 PM
Had a session with Re**y cos A**y not available. Allowed roaming and zhut zhut but not so comfortable cos the boobs not natural though it’s big. After zhut zhut I think she too busy and the appointment is back to back, didn’t wash properly so other bros saliva and smell still on her body. Now this few days I think I will avoid zhut zhut, cos many customers zhut.

dexterzxc
20-07-2021, 12:52 PM
Hi bros,, anyone can PM me contact for M the SYT ? Thanks in advance

Specialboy
20-07-2021, 04:01 PM
Had a session with Re**y cos A**y not available. Allowed roaming and zhut zhut but not so comfortable cos the boobs not natural though it’s big. After zhut zhut I think she too busy and the appointment is back to back, didn’t wash properly so other bros saliva and smell still on her body. Now this few days I think I will avoid zhut zhut, cos many customers zhut.

Majority of the MLs, therapists will not wash properly most of the time. Even in pre-covid time, it is very unhygenic.

About R, very obvious that her big boobs are fake, face too.

bignehneh
21-07-2021, 12:45 AM
Majority of the MLs, therapists will not wash properly most of the time. Even in pre-covid time, it is very unhygenic.

About R, very obvious that her big boobs are fake, face too.

Bo pian la. I accidentally cum on Renny’s boobs and she just wipe with towel. Lol!! Wonder who lick and suck my sperm. Ops! Sorry

I try not to zhui unless I am first customers. Usually tio zhut till nia. Now covido19 so series hence better don’t chut

memax
21-07-2021, 02:48 AM
She is the lady boss

Does she do Boyzillian? TIA

Specialboy
21-07-2021, 10:03 AM
Bo pian la. I accidentally cum on Renny’s boobs and she just wipe with towel. Lol!! Wonder who lick and suck my sperm. Ops! Sorry

I try not to zhui unless I am first customers. Usually tio zhut till nia. Now covido19 so series hence better don’t chut

I always regret terribly whenever I see them not washing or cleaning up after my session. No more mouth actions now, hands only.

TempuraRamen
21-07-2021, 10:22 AM
I always regret terribly whenever I see them not washing or cleaning up after my session. No more mouth actions now, hands only.

It’s actually cleaner to eat her abalone then to lick her nehneh lor. At least downstairs u know so far haven’t got any bros manage to get any action yet. Or maybe got but dun want to say?

The most ultimate far I got is when she was still very green and I convince her that it’s easier for me to come if she hj me while sitting between my legs with both her legs on top of mine. Then I slowly rock rock closer until my bro almost rubbing against her panties and she keep saying “不要这样子” make me even more excited until I came between her legs. Then she just take towel wipe off then pull down her skirt like maciam sperm nothing like that. Make me question the hygiene level sia, if like hawker stall liddat then must be “C” or something

wakawaka111
21-07-2021, 04:01 PM
Really want to get waxed today before the whole phase 2 HA, looking at the amk area one

Anyone can pm me details about it? I looked through the thread etc but would wanna know more.
Thanks bros

novitalam
21-07-2021, 04:27 PM

https://i0.wp.com/38.media.tumblr.com/1162b4ab80f87b95fe29b7de08561728/tumblr_ngvid2r4bS1r3iafjo2_500.gif

SGhappyman
21-07-2021, 07:04 PM
It’s actually cleaner to eat her abalone then to lick her nehneh lor. At least downstairs u know so far haven’t got any bros manage to get any action yet. Or maybe got but dun want to say?

The most ultimate far I got is when she was still very green and I convince her that it’s easier for me to come if she hj me while sitting between my legs with both her legs on top of mine. Then I slowly rock rock closer until my bro almost rubbing against her panties and she keep saying “不要这样子” make me even more excited until I came between her legs. Then she just take towel wipe off then pull down her skirt like maciam sperm nothing like that. Make me question the hygiene level sia, if like hawker stall liddat then must be “C” or something

The Covid virus will wait for you at her abalone :D

piichai
22-07-2021, 01:12 AM

very exciting. i do like ML put their legs on top of mine. Her weight has massage effect on my thighs. I also push further until a stage like she is a he-she PCC herself

sipeklong
22-07-2021, 01:33 AM
Which is renny. So long never go there…

bignehneh
22-07-2021, 07:11 AM

The one with the biggest neh neh but fucking annoying one. Mouth keep talking about tips and money. You have to shaft your cock into her mouth in order to enjoy

Prince Devitt
22-07-2021, 09:15 AM

Prince Devitt upped you. Check your PM.

canar
22-07-2021, 11:38 AM
anyone can share contacts for boyzillian that are still open during this period?:D

r.fowler
22-07-2021, 01:02 PM
anyone can share contacts for boyzillian that are still open during this period?:D

they are not closed since there is not a need to mask off i assume

hybridsystem
22-07-2021, 04:28 PM
After seeing all the hyped review of R amk, venture down to try her myself.

Did not make any booking cos no contact of her, luckily she was available, maybe becos it was still early olin the day.

Tried her waxing ipl and massage. Looks wise would say acceptable, abit sweet looks(minus for the manmade looks), the neh neh was big C or D(man made also). Attitude quite good. Waxing IPL was quite good, IPL for quite a long time and thorough. Plus point. Massage skill I would say slightly above average... Hey... We are not there for the massage right? Lol
At the last 20mins or so, did some sexy massage on the butt and groin area, not bad not bad... Ask to turn around and was served the basic meal. Quite reasonable pricing too(thought alot samsters mentioned quite high cost).
Anyway, would I RTM? Yes if I am going that area. Would not purposely go that area for RTM.

Andylau8080
22-07-2021, 04:58 PM
Hi bros,, anyone can PM me contact for M the SYT ? Thanks in advance

Dont bother la bro. Bad attitude and normal service. Suggest you use the money for R at amk better haha

Hotstuff82
22-07-2021, 05:05 PM
Really want to get waxed today before the whole phase 2 HA, looking at the amk area one

Anyone can pm me details about it? I looked through the thread etc but would wanna know more.
Thanks bros

Bros please check your PMs. :D

fultumblr
22-07-2021, 05:26 PM
Any bros can share renny contact? TIA

SGhappyman
22-07-2021, 07:46 PM
The one with the biggest neh neh but fucking annoying one. Mouth keep talking about tips and money. You have to shaft your cock into her mouth in order to enjoy

As long as you are willing to pay R can let you shaft your small bird into her mouth. I tried before :D

punkxyz
22-07-2021, 08:14 PM
As long as you are willing to pay R can let you shaft your small bird into her mouth. I tried before :D

wow, max was shaft into mouth?

bignehneh
22-07-2021, 09:45 PM

Did not make any booking cos no contact of her, luckily she was available, maybe becos it was still early olin the day.

Tried her waxing ipl and massage. Looks wise would say acceptable, abit sweet looks(minus for the manmade looks), the neh neh was big C or D(man made also). Attitude quite good. Waxing IPL was quite good, IPL for quite a long time and thorough. Plus point. Massage skill I would say slightly above average... Hey... We are not there for the massage right? Lol
At the last 20mins or so, did some sexy massage on the butt and groin area, not bad not bad... Ask to turn around and was served the basic meal. Quite reasonable pricing too(thought alot samsters mentioned quite high cost).
Anyway, would I RTM? Yes if I am going that area. Would not purposely go that area for RTM.

Bro! At the pandemic, which lady dare to open her Lion mouth? Haha! If I were you, I would have offer $20 for HJ. I have to salute you that you dare to go down today for waxing, massage and HJ. Haha! Anytime appear on newspaper big big. Haha! Even if R offer me foc, can call me sissy, eunuch, I won’t even dare to go lo.

SGhappyman
22-07-2021, 11:06 PM
Bro! At the pandemic, which lady dare to open her Lion mouth? Haha! If I were you, I would have offer $20 for HJ. I have to salute you that you dare to go down today for waxing, massage and HJ. Haha! Anytime appear on newspaper big big. Haha! Even if R offer me foc, can call me sissy, eunuch, I won’t even dare to go lo.

Even R let me piak free me also don’t want. Stay at home kaki pcc safer :D

bignehneh
23-07-2021, 06:38 AM
Even R let me piak free me also don’t want. Stay at home kaki pcc safer :D

That is a good one. But frankly speaking, true also. Now u go anywhere for dirty massage is like risky your career and family.

4Dguru
23-07-2021, 09:38 AM
Now HA, dirty massage cannot open meh? I saw many still operating. Btw.. who can share with me this dirty massage at amk?thank You

Paxi
23-07-2021, 12:19 PM
can share contact at amk?

hybridsystem
23-07-2021, 12:43 PM

Haha. Bro I never said I went R yesterday. That was a week or 2 ago.

comettyrant306
23-07-2021, 01:12 PM
Anybro Can share cherly contact? Thanks in advance

bignehneh
23-07-2021, 01:29 PM
Haha. Bro I never said I went R yesterday. That was a week or 2 ago.

Haha! Ok ok! Don’t want to see any bros kana. Haha! Highest number since last year. Not forgetting this 160+ infected person are walking around every day. Not like dorms when u can lock up the dorms

Becky
23-07-2021, 07:52 PM
Better not to chiong during this time to play safe & for the sake of our family & love ones . & seriously this shop after E & S & even L departure all the girls there their skills and services standard cmi . Attitude & money faces . Even hygiene wise sucks . I still got my old packages that I signed with L months back . Left with 4 times . If really can I don’t even mind to give it away and let anyone of you use it .

miragedevil
24-07-2021, 07:31 AM

Hi bro. Can pm location? Wana do ipl also

SGhappyman
24-07-2021, 08:11 AM
wow, max was shaft into mouth?

I heard that can do FJ but must make her wet first. Must have condom or else she won’t do :D

bignehneh
24-07-2021, 08:42 AM
Renny very easy wet one la. $$$ and big cock. My parents stay around there so 1 night went to wax before visiting them. Went to nearby atm to draw $3000 to give to my mum. Accidentally let her see the stack of notes. Haha! Once enter already tell me this service that service.

Say I’d take up massage confirm make me song till die cock stand. I told her cannot la, going my parents place for dinner. Knn! How to let elderly wait for me. I told her just quick quick settle whatever then next time come massage.

CB! Didn’t manage to fuck but she was already grinding on my cock. Sibei buay tahan but luckily I mentally strong. Just cum on her tits and go eat dinner. Usually when I see neh neh like this (regardless real or fake), I tends to make mistake (my fucking weakness). If I raw her, probably I regret for life.

I would say got money got chance to unlock. Willing buyer and willing seller. No need to force one la. I believe everyone got a price tag. Either available or not available (for those who play football manager will know what I mean). Haha

Zeith
24-07-2021, 09:38 AM
can share contact at amk?

+10 for both.

Naka_Timo
24-07-2021, 10:14 AM
Have any waxing CTC to share . And any extra too. Heehee
Thanks ya

Hi bro, thanks for upping. Do make post so i can up u back.

SGhappyman
24-07-2021, 10:54 AM
There’s a pig head zapped me for telling the truth. R is not your wife. If not happy please zap me :D

Pkcom
24-07-2021, 07:42 PM
anyone can pm me R contact or also the price list? thanks

bignehneh
25-07-2021, 06:46 AM
There’s a pig head zapped me for telling the truth. R is not your wife. If not happy please zap me :D

Some kana kumcheng treat her like his wife. Haha! Well, idiot la. WL is to share with people.

SGhappyman
25-07-2021, 08:39 AM
Some kana kumcheng treat her like his wife. Haha! Well, idiot la. WL is to share with people.

Agreed bro.

Prince Devitt
25-07-2021, 11:48 AM
anyone can pm me R contact or also the price list? thanks

Prince Devitt +51

Specialboy
25-07-2021, 12:31 PM
Anyone tried Lina? How’s her waxing skill and aftercare service?

r.fowler
25-07-2021, 08:50 PM
Anyone tried Lina? How’s her waxing skill and aftercare service?

Dont trust the meitu photo.. she quite big bone, bigger size than FF