PDA

View Full Version : Boyzillian recommendations?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

jacky2
01-12-2020, 03:28 AM
I got the same problem with L during my last session also ! A lot of red patch and some sore and turned into blister like round bubble wound . Damn !

They double triple Sextuple dip. Try at your own risk. Dont say never warn you, imagine the pot of warm wax got how many bros flavour :D

sexyboijj
01-12-2020, 03:56 AM
gg i had the same experience when waxing with M.... many small red patch which formed white pus afterwards....

dermatologist sounds sexciting thou

r.fowler
01-12-2020, 09:31 AM
for waxing, especially those involved our manhood, go to those who are really professional in this field. Not fun to go to such places then gonna seek professional help thereafter.

just my 2 cents worth

NorthGuy
01-12-2020, 10:07 AM
I got the same problem with L during my last session also ! A lot of red patch and some sore and turned into blister like round bubble wound . Damn !

Looks like their wax temperature is not controlled well. Never go for places that double dip their wax..

blibs
01-12-2020, 11:18 AM
guys, all i can say is.. dont support 68 + 50. It was not like that in the past. If you can accept this norm, then it will be the norm next time. dont be stupid

cataramp
01-12-2020, 11:20 AM
gg i had the same experience when waxing with M.... many small red patch which formed white pus afterwards....

dermatologist sounds sexciting thou

M not so good experience for me also. Not very well trained.

But seems like R and A also not so good? Jialat.. :o

TempuraRamen
01-12-2020, 11:23 AM
Boyzillian thread upgraded liao. Dermatologist come in liao. Must recommend also hahaha. How was it? Did you have a reaction?

It was very professional, just grab balls look around it and then let go. She was wearing gloves and a mask too, so nothing sensuous or sexciting.

But having said that, I think she’s quite literally the chioest dermatologist in sg. Not gonna advertise, but hint that she works novena area and if you smart you can google and find her easily

Hotstuff82
01-12-2020, 05:14 PM
I visited her in her first week of work, did waxing also and a day after got huge red bumps on my balls that itched like fuck. Visited my dermatologist and she said it was a minor burn and folliculitis.

On the plus side, my dermatologist quite chio and it was nice to have her handle my balls hehe even tho with gloves on

actually not sure if you guys know a remedy, after waxing or IPL you can apply aloe vera gel to the treatment areas. aloe vera helps to speed up the healing process plus moisturize the skin thus preventing ingrown hair which is a fuking painful thingy.

i used this (https://www.jorubi.com/product/aloe-vera-gel-120ml/) post treatment for the following 2-3 days, apply a thin layer after shower. can be found at watsons/guardian/unity etc

Hotstuff82
01-12-2020, 05:15 PM
Thanks Hotstuuf82 bro for sharing IPL at east side, place easy for driver, by public transport may need to walk abit, place need to scan in, I opt for ipl juagen, not bad experience,big and cosy area and big shower too. Will visit again if have time. Cheers

you're most welcum bro! :p

Specialboy
01-12-2020, 06:12 PM
guys, all i can say is.. dont support 68 + 50. It was not like that in the past. If you can accept this norm, then it will be the norm next time. dont be stupid

Can't understand why so many bros willing to give 68+50 too!
I can get a decent to good massage with hj, roaming, licking all for $100.
I guess majority of bros are either rich or easy with $ with no concept of price/value, too eager to please the ml.

CBhunterman
01-12-2020, 06:55 PM
For waxing only can try BB. Cheaper than AE and no pain.

wahhero
01-12-2020, 07:39 PM
Tried Axxx today, not so experienced and not much feel, only plus point is syt...this joint cant make it if they insist $68 for massage..?

NathanG5Two
01-12-2020, 08:13 PM
Some Bros may prefer to go to Spas with facilities - entrance fee of $58/68 ... Many eye candies to see.

I agree that that we can get what you described for $100 ...
As long as the environment is clean, service is good, pleasant looks okay for me.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Got any recommendation ? Nowadays not many with facilities.

Ahh_Boi
01-12-2020, 08:19 PM
for waxing, especially those involved our manhood, go to those who are really professional in this field. Not fun to go to such places then gonna seek professional help thereafter.

just my 2 cents worth

Looks like their wax temperature is not controlled well. Never go for places that double dip their wax..Got any other place to recommend please? Like not much other choices tho? :(

i used this (https://www.jorubi.com/product/aloe-vera-gel-120ml/) post treatment for the following 2-3 days, apply a thin layer after shower. can be found at watsons/guardian/unity etcThanks for this recommendation. Will try it out!

gasoh
01-12-2020, 09:07 PM
Any good recommendation? Need to groom myself before meeting my fb too.

Shaun9990
01-12-2020, 10:56 PM
I know 1 at amk de.. Brazillian wax...

Hoohooo.. So nice of them

Nottybear
01-12-2020, 11:11 PM
Please share where to find boyzilian wax done by milf or syt with hj or other bonus. Thanks

Nottybear
01-12-2020, 11:13 PM
The girl here looks chio

https://youtu.be/as7s5U0V7S8

bb121201
02-12-2020, 01:48 AM
Actually had a session with a*** last week. Can see she is very new in waxing. Massage was okay not fantastic type, quite fast though.. I had better..

For the waxing, Only slight redness, after 3 days of moisturizer care.. normal and smooth now.

cataramp
02-12-2020, 10:13 AM
So will you all recommend R or A?? Since both are not experienced :o

storm3
02-12-2020, 11:57 AM
Just a humble advise for you bros regarding post-care after waxing/IPL.

Redness should only last a day at most after waxing. If more than a day, better take note. If the waxed area hurts/has some stinging feel, high chances it is due to the wax being too hot.

If the wax feels like boiling water when applied on your skin, better sound off to the lady and don't try to tahan the heat. It's your skin, so they cannot feel anything.

Avoid using soaps for a day when bathing as it will clog up the pores which were opened up during waxing/IPL, and will cause ingrown hair that results in itching and swelling.

Always kena ingrown last time because I bathe with soap, after taking advice from J (and also how waxing works), no more ingrown hair up to now. Redness still occurs once in a while, but it disappears the next day.

Specialboy
02-12-2020, 01:17 PM
Can't understand why so many bros willing to give 68+50 too!
I can get a decent to good massage with hj, roaming, licking all for $100.
I guess majority of bros are either rich or easy with $ with no concept of price/value, too eager to please the ml.

i've got a loser zapped me with this comment "definitely richer than you", ok i get it that you are rich. It is just amusing to me that my above post triggered him and he took it so personally.

Anyway, it's alright, i will share with those who PMed me.

Greatwarrior111
02-12-2020, 01:46 PM
Hi any kind bros who still keep in contact with S able to pm me her wechat? Will try my best to trade some good lobangs for you if necessary. Thanks in advance!

heistsneak
02-12-2020, 03:09 PM
Just a humble advise for you bros regarding post-care after waxing/IPL.

Redness should only last a day at most after waxing. If more than a day, better take note. If the waxed area hurts/has some stinging feel, high chances it is due to the wax being too hot.

If the wax feels like boiling water when applied on your skin, better sound off to the lady and don't try to tahan the heat. It's your skin, so they cannot feel anything.

Avoid using soaps for a day when bathing as it will clog up the pores which were opened up during waxing/IPL, and will cause ingrown hair that results in itching and swelling.

Always kena ingrown last time because I bathe with soap, after taking advice from J (and also how waxing works), no more ingrown hair up to now. Redness still occurs once in a while, but it disappears the next day.

True J said shared the same thing with me. I really miss her waxing and have quality. Anyone still in contact with her can kindly pm me

Becky
02-12-2020, 03:25 PM
Any good and better waxing than amk shop ? Any Bros here can kindly pm
and share with me ? After my last time with L I really scare to go there again alr . The aftermath is so bad !

bb121201
02-12-2020, 04:52 PM
So will you all recommend R or A?? Since both are not experienced :o

Not sure about R
But saw her at shop, in terms of look section. Better than A :o

smcddtc
02-12-2020, 05:05 PM
Met JC for IPL service. She's pretty good with her craft. Great JG too. She takes her time and is very careful around sensitive areas. I will RTM.

storm3
02-12-2020, 08:16 PM
Any good and better waxing than amk shop ? Any Bros here can kindly pm
and share with me ? After my last time with L I really scare to go there again alr . The aftermath is so bad !

haha, how time flies since your last post eh?
really kena robert until keep going back for her :rolleyes:

Got to say L waxing is good . Went to her 4-5 times before even when she’s at bm branch . But recently after she become “Angpai” she hang up and sell alr . Price is a little high , attitude is not very good . Sometimes didn’t even reply too . Tried to ask her for E contact but she got agitated and ask me “why not you ownself call the shop and find her” L for me is 5/10 . Half good half bad .
Any bro have E contact to share ? Thank a millions !

cataramp
02-12-2020, 09:49 PM
Not sure about R
But saw her at shop, in terms of look section. Better than A :o

Decided to try R earlier. Definitely not categorised under SYT.
But she's quite nice to chat with, bubbly character.

Waxing skill wise, still not so experienced like other bros mentioned.
Personally i think still better than M. And of course, R figure is the best among all :o
Yet to try A tough. :o

Hotstuff82
03-12-2020, 10:59 AM
Met JC for IPL service. She's pretty good with her craft. Great JG too. She takes her time and is very careful around sensitive areas. I will RTM.

thanks bro for your FR! :D indeed she is careful and detailed in her service, you went with the white IPL machine i assumed, can slowly upgrade to the black one which offers better results!

pete_the_fish
03-12-2020, 12:28 PM
I visited her in her first week of work, did waxing also and a day after got huge red bumps on my balls that itched like fuck. Visited my dermatologist and she said it was a minor burn and folliculitis.

On the plus side, my dermatologist quite chio and it was nice to have her handle my balls hehe even tho with gloves on

Bro can recommend your dermatologist? I need to see one :D

pete_the_fish
03-12-2020, 12:36 PM
Tried Axxx today, not so experienced and not much feel, only plus point is syt...this joint cant make it if they insist $68 for massage..?

It's plain n simple, sex sells, and the boss trying to use pretty girls to lure guys there like the other con shop. Hope she only go that direction for Amk only

Imagine if she put M at Amk, So many chiobu there....but not much substance

sgsingaboy
03-12-2020, 03:01 PM
It's plain n simple, sex sells, and the boss trying to use pretty girls to lure guys there like the other con shop. Hope she only go that direction for Amk only

Imagine if she put M at Amk, So many chiobu there....but not much substance

M style not suited for AMK I think

bignehneh
04-12-2020, 07:14 AM
M style not suited for AMK I think

What style? Amk very hiong? Like a lot of special?

Blurblurmonkey
04-12-2020, 11:27 AM
Any bro kind enough to recommend me where to go for waxing?

zeus
04-12-2020, 07:51 PM
I've shared my boyzilian & juagen contact with many samsters here, hope those who tried can share their reviews and experience :D

Just finished my IPL session. I must say that the environment is way better than the ones I visited in the past and it's nearer to me. The therapist is very professional in her IPL skills and she is very friendly and funny. Our small chats distracted me from the occasional prickling sensation.

The IPL session ended off with JG service. She said she learnt the skills at Thailand. Her JG was thorough and detailed, overall experience was very pleasant.

She earns herself another loyal customer with her cheerful attitude and skills. Thank you very much for sharing her contacts bro. Appreciate it.

sgsingaboy
05-12-2020, 12:54 AM
What style? Amk very hiong? Like a lot of special?

To be honest, the waxing salon pale in comparison to those massage spas la. Not hiong at all one la. I think M will appeal to people looking for SYT to help wax, ipl, massage. She belong to this category. She is a nice lady by the way. I enjoy talking to her.

For bros who place alot of emphasis on extracurriculum activities then maybe can try others. All depends on your expectation lor.

Shaun9990
05-12-2020, 01:14 AM
Bro mind to share wif me? I know 1 at amk as well...

Maybe we are the same one

Smarty3040
05-12-2020, 02:31 PM
Hi Guys,
Seeing most of the post related to waxing on private area.
Am looking for private part shave and also full body shave (not waxing).
And of course a place which would provide a good happy ending after service. Any such places to try please share.
Or you can pm me if you have any recommendations.

storm3
05-12-2020, 04:13 PM
Hi Guys,
Seeing most of the post related to waxing on private area.
Am looking for private part shave and also full body shave (not waxing).

why do you even want to shave your private parts when it's gonna grow back thicker the more you shave? :confused:

unless that's your intentions, that is.

CBhunterman
05-12-2020, 06:03 PM
For bros looking for waxing without special service can try BB. $58 for boyzilian waxing.

xxbd
06-12-2020, 12:06 PM
Tried R for waxing few days ago. 23yo with many tattoos, and she said will put on more as she love tattoos. Used to do foot massage back in her homeland.

Waxing skills still have to improve, as she only have one month experience. Have to ask her to pluck out some visible stray hairs, maybe due to her inexperience. Good figure. Kindly try to make appointment before going, otherwise may be disappointed as they are quite busy with bookings.

Will go back again when my hair has grown, to try if her skills had improved, and becoming more attentive to the stray hairs.

AaronKwok123
06-12-2020, 10:04 PM
The 1st time I did boyzillian was with L at Amk, it was quite painful but still bearable. Them I went to M . It wasnt like the 1s:Dt time at all. I would say she is better than L.

If someone is inexperience the experience can be quite bad. My recent one got happy ending and bonus. Full FR will be in my blog later :D

NathanG5Two
06-12-2020, 11:19 PM
The 1st time I did boyzillian was with L at Amk, it was quite painful but still bearable. Them I went to M . It wasnt like the 1s:Dt time at all. I would say she is better than L.

If someone is inexperience the experience can be quite bad. My recent one got happy ending and bonus. Full FR will be in my blog later :D

Where is your blog? Got link?

NorthGuy
06-12-2020, 11:31 PM
Anyone tried AxxY massage before ? Was it a teasing experience or plain ?

Hotstuff82
07-12-2020, 12:29 PM
Just finished my IPL session. I must say that the environment is way better than the ones I visited in the past and it's nearer to me. The therapist is very professional in her IPL skills and she is very friendly and funny. Our small chats distracted me from the occasional prickling sensation.

The IPL session ended off with JG service. She said she learnt the skills at Thailand. Her JG was thorough and detailed, overall experience was very pleasant.

She earns herself another loyal customer with her cheerful attitude and skills. Thank you very much for sharing her contacts bro. Appreciate it.

thanks bro for your FR, this place is all about SIC! ;)

ken088
07-12-2020, 01:48 PM
Bro can share the location and who to look for

kukusamurai
07-12-2020, 03:06 PM
Anybody tired fabulous aesthetic at bugis can share exp

tokiha
07-12-2020, 03:11 PM
Anybody tired fabulous aesthetic at bugis can share exp

I tried it. If you looking for specials, you can skip. Apart from it, their waxing is the standard kind, no double dipping, after waxing gel to soothe the area.

Various packages to get treatment cheaper if you frequently do it

zwli84
08-12-2020, 10:14 PM
Can share boyzillian contact in north area.

kukusamurai
10-12-2020, 04:38 PM
I tried it. If you looking for specials, you can skip. Apart from it, their waxing is the standard kind, no double dipping, after waxing gel to soothe the area.

Various packages to get treatment cheaper if you frequently do it

Thank for the advise.

rayniv
10-12-2020, 10:09 PM
Any good recommendation? First time try boyzillian.

undead31
11-12-2020, 01:45 AM
Any kind bro can share with me the amk location? Am looking for a new place for my waxing

Addictedtosex
11-12-2020, 11:43 AM
Any kind bro can share with me the amk location? Am looking for a new place for my waxing

try

BB BEAUTY.

google them

hole_me
11-12-2020, 01:05 PM
have anyone tried L&D boyzillian waxing?
Any review?
:confused:

Specialboy
11-12-2020, 01:39 PM
have anyone tried L&D boyzillian waxing?
Any review?
:confused:

No hanky panky, service ok. They are using Honey wax or something, not hot wax, so the end result is not tip top, but then it is painless.
Therapists are in their 30s'. There are iptv in the room, so your privacy are exposed.

hole_me
11-12-2020, 02:03 PM
No hanky panky, service ok. They are using Honey wax or something, not hot wax, so the end result is not tip top, but then it is painless.
Therapists are in their 30s'. There are iptv in the room, so your privacy are exposed.

Thanks~! it was helpful.

r.fowler
14-12-2020, 09:27 AM

huh, can be flimed one meh? I thought laws state that it has to be discreet and no cctvs?

lovesex444
14-12-2020, 11:07 AM
planning to go bb beauty, any recommended therapist to ask for? cute syt would be great

Specialboy
14-12-2020, 01:11 PM
huh, can be flimed one meh? I thought laws state that it has to be discreet and no cctvs?

I did raised this concern to the boss, but i couldn't accept her reply, so i stopped going there for waxing ever since.

There are 3 beds in a room and their room are more suited for ear wax digging than boyzillian, hence the camera are there to protect customers and staffs as claimed by the boss.

maliciousheart
14-12-2020, 06:37 PM
Wheres the one in AMK people are mentioning? Tried searching but couldnt get a hit

Hotstuff82
15-12-2020, 09:05 AM
I've sent out several contacts to a handful of bros here, please do post FR if you have tried the boyzilian services i recommended. sank chius!

Specialboy
15-12-2020, 06:22 PM
I've sent out several contacts to a handful of bros here, please do post FR if you have tried the boyzilian services i recommended. sank chius!

Bro, mind sharing with me and what's available in the menu?

homemp3
16-12-2020, 12:37 AM

Hi bro, can share your waxing Ctc?

lovesex444
16-12-2020, 08:29 AM
bro hotstuff82, can share contact too, thanks in advance

Hotstuff82
17-12-2020, 03:15 PM
Bro, mind sharing with me and what's available in the menu?

Hi bro, can share your waxing Ctc?

bro hotstuff82, can share contact too, thanks in advance

PM sent! :p

pipipupupi
17-12-2020, 07:55 PM
tried BB Beauty, bought the voucher $25 on fave (only eligible for 1st timer only)
really professional. whole process take ~20min finish
is clean joint no funny business.

BenT999
18-12-2020, 03:27 PM
To be honest, the waxing salon pale in comparison to those massage spas la. Not hiong at all one la. I think M will appeal to people looking for SYT to help wax, ipl, massage. She belong to this category. She is a nice lady by the way. I enjoy talking to her.

For bros who place alot of emphasis on extracurriculum activities then maybe can try others. All depends on your expectation lor.

Possible to share contact? Thanks

SupremeLeader
18-12-2020, 04:34 PM

Please share thanks

ToughLife
18-12-2020, 09:24 PM
Went for waxing and ipl with L. After the waxing was done, she applied some gel around area to be ipl and the process start. No pain at all, however the pulsating heat from that big machine did cause some worry of didi kena burnt haha. Process took around 20 mins for ipl alone.. When its done, she calmed me down when applying the cooling gel. Very sensual and shiok :-p

sn00py
18-12-2020, 09:59 PM
Able to share contact for waxing?

Cooldude88
18-12-2020, 10:04 PM
Tried Japan ipl. Looking for other options. Anyone tried bb/tp ipl , how was it? Can pm your experience? TIA!

Cooldude88
18-12-2020, 10:17 PM
Tried Japan ipl. Looking for other options. Anyone tried bb/tp ipl, can share or pm your experience? TIA!

jacky2
18-12-2020, 10:55 PM
Went for waxing and ipl with L. After the waxing was done, she applied some gel around area to be ipl and the process start. No pain at all, however the pulsating heat from that big machine did cause some worry of didi kena burnt haha. Process took around 20 mins for ipl alone.. When its done, she calmed me down when applying the cooling gel. Very sensual and shiok :-p

Hmmmmmm..... since you are doing IPL, why still need to wax?? Just shave then IPL will do

ToughLife
18-12-2020, 11:48 PM
Hmmmmmm..... since you are doing IPL, why still need to wax?? Just shave then IPL will do

Prefer waxing as I will get shaving rash if I shave there.

jacky2
20-12-2020, 08:35 PM
Prefer waxing as I will get shaving rash if I shave there.

Then this defeat the purpose of IPL, IPL requires the hair root to be intact in order for the treatment to be effective.

ToughLife
20-12-2020, 09:20 PM
Then this defeat the purpose of IPL, IPL requires the hair root to be intact in order for the treatment to be effective.

OK, will try shaving and ipl on next visit. Hope the rash won't be too bad..

Cooldude88
20-12-2020, 11:58 PM
Tried Japan ipl. Looking for other options. Anyone tried bb/tp ipl? can share your experience? TIA!

Hello1994
21-12-2020, 10:26 AM
Any recommendation for boyzilian with extra.. Most I went is clean. Would love to try with extra.

nightzs
21-12-2020, 11:27 AM

Can share contact

KingLoe
21-12-2020, 12:57 PM
Any Boyzillian recommendation in the west please? Have never tried anyone in the west before. Thanks in advance bros.

Lovingme
21-12-2020, 10:33 PM
AE is a joke already.. visited and was told that have even with waxing, have to take massage to be able to have extra.

so to have a extra, i have to pay 68 (waxing), pay up additional 32 (total dmg now 100) for a 30min half fk massage, then 50 for a special.

total dmg at 150.

time to find a new playground

Whysoseriousleh
22-12-2020, 12:19 AM
Went to BB beauty several times. Recently went to another outlet and was served by this lady. Can tell she not so experienced by the way she handled my little brother. How she touched it and my balls really quite arousing... But at the same time the while doing the waxing damn pain bcoz she not so zai. In the end very confusing session but enjoyed it anyway.
PS: BB beauty is clean joint.

r.fowler
22-12-2020, 09:59 AM
wah wah wah... this is not the AE we used to know years back... they have become smart.

AE is a joke already.. visited and was told that have even with waxing, have to take massage to be able to have extra.

so to have a extra, i have to pay 68 (waxing), pay up additional 32 (total dmg now 100) for a 30min half fk massage, then 50 for a special.

total dmg at 150.

froanii88
22-12-2020, 12:51 PM

total dmg at 150.

bro, who do you usually try from there? the fb photos v hard to tell if got looks or not for some.

jacky2
22-12-2020, 08:48 PM

total dmg at 150.

Should be still affordable ba, else how come so many young bro and Grab Food 佬 visiting :D

Lovingme
23-12-2020, 12:49 AM
bro, who do you usually try from there? the fb photos v hard to tell if got looks or not for some.

renny, abby, lisa all tried.. miss the good old days of S and E :D

have a new playground to exchange, bros interested in exchanging pls pm

SGRocker
23-12-2020, 06:35 AM
BB is cheaper and better for waxing

r.fowler
23-12-2020, 09:04 AM
you can still go and find S. her shop is a mere 15 mins walk from this place. renny, abby, lisa all tried.. miss the good old days of S and E :D

Becky
23-12-2020, 03:32 PM
you can still go and find S. her shop is a mere 15 mins walk from this place.

Bro Fowler can share with me S location ? Thanks a million ! YNWA

Specialboy
23-12-2020, 03:52 PM

Bro, can share S new place?

r.fowler
24-12-2020, 10:05 AM
PM me for talk more :D

Bro Fowler can share with me S location ? Thanks a million ! YNWA

goldenboy889
24-12-2020, 10:51 PM
Had IPL with the contact shared by bro Hotstuff82.

Location not so convenient if you don't drive. Otherwise easy to find carpark nearby. You need to do safe entry and she will check your temperature before starting.

I opt for shaving and IPL, quite good and less pain than wax. Her place quite spacious and nice. Not opt for any JG or special because I have no mood to do that after IPL session.
Will visit again in 3-4 weeks time for clean IPL session. I will do special somewhere else.

AE one will always try to push wax+IPL which is painful and very costly. Therapist will give black face if you just opt for IPL.

d34d
25-12-2020, 01:39 AM

Hi bro, can pm me S location and contact. Thank you

fatuncle
25-12-2020, 11:08 AM
Been waxing for almost 1/2 year.
Thinking of trying IPL.
Any bro can advice which is ur prefer treatment? In terms of reasults, cost, pain level etc..
Thanks

fumola
25-12-2020, 12:08 PM
Can share? thanks

brotherlim
25-12-2020, 04:06 PM
Any bro can kindly share S new location? Thanks in advance! 😃

julienj
25-12-2020, 05:27 PM
renny, abby, lisa all tried.. miss the good old days of S and E :D

How is Renny? Only tried Lisa so far.

Renny tattoo makes her looks fierce and naughty hahaha

SGRocker
26-12-2020, 08:46 AM
Tried the Viet at BMC. Slim SYT with small boobs. Massage no strength, rush hj. Tips her $30 plus $68 for massage. Will not return anymore.

Hotstuff82
26-12-2020, 10:41 PM
Had IPL with the contact shared by bro Hotstuff82.

Location not so convenient if you don't drive. Otherwise easy to find carpark nearby. You need to do safe entry and she will check your temperature before starting.

I opt for shaving and IPL, quite good and less pain than wax. Her place quite spacious and nice. Not opt for any JG or special because I have no mood to do that after IPL session.
Will visit again in 3-4 weeks time for clean IPL session. I will do special somewhere else.

AE one will always try to push wax+IPL which is painful and very costly. Therapist will give black face if you just opt for IPL.

thanks bro for your FR!

Duckyang
27-12-2020, 08:46 AM

Hi bro can share S contact? thanks thanks

mickeythemouse
27-12-2020, 12:41 PM
Yesterday saw E at TPY. She told me she is working in one of the beauty shop at TPY. Will visit her soon :D

1eyebird
27-12-2020, 01:58 PM
Yesterday saw E at TPY. She told me she is working in one of the beauty shop at TPY. Will visit her soon :D

Bro please share

nairnair2424
27-12-2020, 07:06 PM
Been waxing for almost 1/2 year.
Thinking of trying IPL.
Any bro can advice which is ur prefer treatment? In terms of reasults, cost, pain level etc..
Thanks
Same here bro I’m not sure whether to try IPL
Only did waxing of legs a few times. Let us know what y’all think about IPL vs waxing! Thanks

desudesu
27-12-2020, 07:47 PM
Just do IPL if your aim is to make it hairless.

Waxing is alternative to shaving where it takes longer time for the hair to grow out.

IPL can completely remove the hair after certain amount of sessions.

nairnair2424
28-12-2020, 12:23 AM
Just do IPL if your aim is to make it hairless.

Waxing is alternative to shaving where it takes longer time for the hair to grow out.

IPL can completely remove the hair after certain amount of sessions.

Thanks bro! Do you have an estimate on the cost per session and usually how many sessions need to stop hair growing?

darkmania
28-12-2020, 12:25 AM

Hi bro, care to share E new location?

d34d
28-12-2020, 01:09 AM

Hi bro, can share her contact. She is the better ones.

chris8080
28-12-2020, 02:21 AM

E is back to sg? Is it E from amk? Been finding her, but heard that she never come back to sg.

jujupie
28-12-2020, 08:35 AM

Please share E ctc pls. Thanks!

KKSingapore
28-12-2020, 09:54 AM
E is back to sg? Is it E from amk? Been finding her, but heard that she never come back to sg.

She is still back home and no plan to return as far as I know. She has set up a business there.

testoste
28-12-2020, 06:49 PM
That day I talking to the air :rolleyes:

I dislike dishonesty. I thought u genuinely have E's latest update and upped u pts as per requested. U deserve to be zapped.

testoste
28-12-2020, 09:22 PM
I was very busy. If you don't trust me that's no point sharing with you. I will return back your points with double.

Hi bro, I believe action speaks louder. I definitely hope u r not one of those pts cheating cloners. I hope I'm proven wrong. Anyway, I will update here again 3 days later.

PS: Thanks to the bro who upped and advised me.

brucelow2207
29-12-2020, 09:14 AM

Pls don't talk bullshit here :mad: E already back and her mobile already deactivate:mad:

plok
29-12-2020, 11:10 AM
No need 3 days. I will return you back double within 24 hours.

I am just curious how is someone with a power of 1 gonna payback double someone with power of 12?

NorthGuy
29-12-2020, 12:35 PM
Anyone tried before grooming at Katong Diana ? Saw from their website that they offer waxing and shaving.

doomsday
29-12-2020, 12:50 PM
Just PM 3 bros. I will share with 3 bros daily. Please be patient. Please do not share around :p
Can pm bro. Cannot sent msg to yr inbx

cataramp
29-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Just PM 3 bros. I will share with 3 bros daily. Please be patient. Please do not share around :p

can share with me too? :o

younggun
29-12-2020, 07:10 PM
Bro can share E new contact. Thanks

flamengo9
29-12-2020, 07:12 PM
Hi,

Possible share E's contact.

Thank You

Ahh_Boi
29-12-2020, 07:49 PM
Yesterday saw E at TPY. She told me she is working in one of the beauty shop at TPY. Will visit her soon :DCare to share her contacts? :p

belvedere
29-12-2020, 08:04 PM
Oh nooo... i kena play out too la like that... :(:mad:

I kena play out too :rolleyes:

peg80
30-12-2020, 08:10 AM
Hi bro
Mickeythemouse

Can share E contact?

darkmania
30-12-2020, 08:43 AM

Can share E new contact? Thank

maeda91
30-12-2020, 08:48 AM
Any bro here can recommend which bb outlet provide better waxing?
Tried AE twice and i find their waxing is nt that good.

Thanks

Leozeus
30-12-2020, 08:56 AM
Hi, able to share E contact ? Been waiting for her to come back.

Tytyty
30-12-2020, 09:54 AM
Anyone tried before grooming at Katong Diana ? Saw from their website that they offer waxing and shaving.

I try before bro. They are clean and professional. Definitely know what they are doing. Pain is minimal if going for waxing. Only downside is the rooms dont have door, only curtains so if people talking and all can hear quite clearly.

Laopizhui
31-12-2020, 05:56 AM
Can share boyzillian contact in north area.

Hi bro. Ur inbox is full. Pls clear some space

bignehneh
01-01-2021, 08:48 AM

Can share with me E’s contact? Long time never wax liao

napsterz
01-01-2021, 11:51 AM

Bro pls share E new number and dmg

BeardBear0101
01-01-2021, 12:43 PM
Shirley
Han Yi Beauty Center
Blk 226G Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1
#01-677
Singapore 567226
Telephone : 62615779

What is offered there?

DaddyShark
01-01-2021, 12:55 PM
What is offered there?

Please check with bro jacky2 :D

NewbieJJ
01-01-2021, 01:25 PM
Happy New Year 2021

Can Share E Contact?

KKSingapore
02-01-2021, 11:39 AM
No need 3 days. I will return you back double within 24 hours.

Bro can you send to me? I cannot PM you. Keen to find E again

superstiffy
02-01-2021, 12:37 PM
Bro can you send to me? I cannot PM you. Keen to find E again

Bro.. big cannon fairy alert... :D

jacky2
02-01-2021, 04:14 PM
Went to one relatively new shop at Potong Pasir, quite cheap for 1st timer and they apply Mask after the boyzilian :D

LocalSense
03-01-2021, 07:20 AM
Confirmed Enna is back in SG. Yesterday went down to the new location for waxing. The price for boyzilian waxing is $55 which is cheaper than AE. After care was super shiok, tips her and left a happy man.

LocalSense
03-01-2021, 08:52 AM
Someone zapped me and told me to shut up. Do not pm me asking for contact.

LocalSense
03-01-2021, 09:27 AM
I was zapped by someone who claimed that he is Enna boyfriend. Sorry please don't asked me to share.

machos
03-01-2021, 02:03 PM
Confirmed Enna is back in SG. Yesterday went down to the new location for waxing. The price for boyzilian waxing is $55 which is cheaper than AE. After care was super shiok, tips her and left a happy man.

Bro can share contact? Thanks in advance!

bignehneh
03-01-2021, 07:34 PM
I was zapped by someone who claimed that he is Enna boyfriend. Sorry please don't asked me to share.

Must be some loser who can’t see his gf giving you a hj/ bj. Hahaha

tonks
03-01-2021, 10:33 PM
Hi, if anyone can share Enah's contact, i'd be grateful. She's a really thorough waxer, the extras I don't even care tbh.

Hotstuff82
03-01-2021, 11:45 PM
i've shared my IPL contacts earlier with several bros, shes based in east-side if anyone is keen. :D

awanderer
04-01-2021, 12:53 PM

Please share PM E new contact, bro.
Thanks advance!

flazecy
04-01-2021, 03:24 PM

Bro can share the ctc thx in advance

Becky
04-01-2021, 05:41 PM
Anyone can share with me E contact or location ? Been looking for her ! Didn’t know she’s back omg ! Missed her !!

Lovingme
04-01-2021, 08:35 PM
anyone got E's ctc? Is it real shes back or its not

Lostlancer
04-01-2021, 09:03 PM

Appreciate to share contact..never tried IPL before

james42
05-01-2021, 12:50 AM
Please PM a good contact. Thank you in advance.

napsterz
05-01-2021, 04:32 PM
Can share Emma new number or the ipl contact?

hoobastalib
06-01-2021, 04:07 PM

Bro pls share E contact pls. She's the best for me

Tuoko99
06-01-2021, 06:45 PM
pls share her contact with me, kamsia!

mogu
06-01-2021, 10:25 PM
Went to one relatively new shop at Potong Pasir, quite cheap for 1st timer and they apply Mask after the boyzilian :D

Hi brother. How's the session?

Did u book or just go in?

blue01
07-01-2021, 03:36 PM

bro,
I stay Tpy area. Can share e contact?
Tia

BigOceanM
07-01-2021, 06:09 PM
can share?
i have not tried this before, would like to give it a try :)

SGPATTERNKING
09-01-2021, 07:28 AM
The monkey shop got SYT doing waxing?

James912
09-01-2021, 02:31 PM
Many times is required for IPL Boyzilian, intending to remove the hair on my penis shaft

Sealeopard
09-01-2021, 03:08 PM
Bro,appreciate if u can share E and IPL contact and loc🙏Thnx in advance haha

Starx88
09-01-2021, 03:12 PM
Went back to AMK and look for R to do my monthly waxing, although her skill are not so pro but I like her attention to pluck out every strands off, leaving it clean and smooth.
Took up the 1hr massage package as well since it quite worth it, then doing just massage. Great improvement compared to last time, wil rtm again.

fatuncle
09-01-2021, 04:31 PM
Just came back from AMK from my routine brazillian. Tried A today.
Greatest regret. :(
As I am typing I am still feeling the pain.
First of all, her skill cannot compare to L. Each tear is fucking pain. Now my entire lumpa is so red like baked lumpa.
After the deed, she still can tell me to wash with soap.
She is also very money face. Gave her money and she actblur keep the change.
Only good point is that she is very chatty and slutty.

Looks like time to move on. AMK is no longer a place for me.

Barefoot
10-01-2021, 05:39 AM
So many people asking for E new location. Toa Payoh Central is not very big, me no need to ask also found her. Waxing $55.00 and tips her $30.00. Saw 2 ladies in the shop. E said one from Malaysia and one from China. The China lady has a pair of big boobs even she is wearing uniform.

bignehneh
10-01-2021, 09:56 AM
Quite big place lei. Where is it near? Any bro can share E contact with me? I have hot milf waxing contact and 1 D cup contact in town also doing waxing. Happy to exchange

cataramp
10-01-2021, 02:06 PM

Can elaborate more on slutty? :o

fatuncle
11-01-2021, 10:24 PM
Can elaborate more on slutty? :o
She will tell me grab her legs if it is pain la..
Or she will share with me that she goes to Geylang to look see look see la..
She will ask if I go to GL etc etc..
At the end of the day she is trying to size me up and quote me prices based on agaration...
Best part is that after waxing she me to top up to $100 she will massage me for another 20mins.
Quoted HJ $50, any extra will have to top up..
Siao ah..
Anyway, it was painful for me to comtinue any of the extra..
Will not RTM.

bignehneh
11-01-2021, 10:59 PM
I went recce at Toa Payoh central. Can’t find E’s shop. Gave up after 1 hr

yoyoma
12-01-2021, 01:30 AM
hi bros. hope you can share E ctc with me. long time never go waxing. like a forest there! lol

sabii
12-01-2021, 04:18 AM
http://blossombeautyhouse.com/hair-removal-wax-elite/#brazilianwax

r.fowler
12-01-2021, 09:14 AM
$100 for 20 minutes just for massage??? then additional top up again?? :eek:

knife so sharp???

At the end of the day she is trying to size me up and quote me prices based on agaration...
Best part is that after waxing she me to top up to $100 she will massage me for another 20mins.
Siao ah..
Will not RTM.

NorthGuy
12-01-2021, 09:48 AM
$100 for 20 minutes just for massage??? then additional top up again?? :eek:

knife so sharp???

They have this package whereby waxing + short massage at $100 at around 1 hour all in. I think waxing alone is $68. This place can already skip after the prices keep on increasing

Geek
12-01-2021, 10:17 AM
Has anyone tried beautyzone by Yvonne?
https://m.facebook.com/dbeautyzone.singapore/

I saw her advertise in carousell. Price is really damn cheap. $45 for full boyzillian including crack!
Anyone tried before can review?

mamamiya
12-01-2021, 11:01 AM

I saw her advertise in carousell. Price is really damn cheap. $45 for full boyzillian including crack!

Cheap and good. Have been going 3 times already. No hanky panky though.

r.fowler
12-01-2021, 11:02 AM
thanks bro... i have up u.

They have this package whereby waxing + short massage at $100 at around 1 hour all in. I think waxing alone is $68. This place can already skip after the prices keep on increasing

Polar.Bear
12-01-2021, 11:07 AM
Cheap and good. Have been going 3 times already. No hanky panky though.

how is her IPL different from others? or all same same

cataramp
12-01-2021, 11:34 AM
Siao ah..
Will not RTM.

Sounds horrible... :o

sefton
12-01-2021, 01:32 PM
Anyone have e shop name. Can pm me? I am going for walk walk there.

Slinky69
12-01-2021, 01:57 PM

I have done. Good and cheap. No extra action Operates from home in west and downtown in a teeny shop. Good value.

chris8080
12-01-2021, 03:13 PM
how is her IPL different from others? or all same same

Tried her IPL before. For what I encountered ,not pain means the hair will come out fast. If she adjust abit high and u can feel abit of pain, the hair will not come out so fast. Btw no hanky panky. Totally clean.

superstiffy
12-01-2021, 03:13 PM
Anyone have e shop name. Can pm me? I am going for walk walk there.

Hahahah bro... gd try i like... give u shop name liao might as well tell u where she is tio bo? :D:D

Give up la all bros... only got 1 person say she is back then everyone ask and ask and ask but no once can come out and confirm... you all dun think abit funny meh? Also dunno real or not... then now come and say toa payoh... anyhow hoot... can also say tuas mah...

Some more that person just say E is back... no head no tail... E is who sia? elephant ah? E can be anything... you all so sure is the same E?

u all must know... this place kan alot of boliao people... some of them got fantasy world one... some is pro script writer... real season cheongster not many...

greenhob
12-01-2021, 06:11 PM

Bro , can pm the location. Ty

greenhob
12-01-2021, 06:23 PM
As I am typing I am still feeling the pain.
First of all, her skill cannot compare to L. Each tear is fucking pain. Now my entire lumpa is so red like baked lumpa.
After the deed, she still can tell me to wash with soap.
She is also very money face. Gave her money and she actblur keep the change.

She did WeChat me to find her for boyzillian n massage. Yet to try . As I usually look for L.

xyz1sg
12-01-2021, 07:03 PM
Tried the ipl contact from bro HS82, lady JC is professional and friendly with reasonable rates, private environment, will go back next month for another session. Hope the results last

greenhob
12-01-2021, 07:29 PM
Tried the ipl contact from bro HS82, lady JC is professional and friendly with reasonable rates, private environment, will go back next month for another session. Hope the results last

Bro , what is the rates? Location ?

SGPATTERNKING
13-01-2021, 12:02 AM
Previously tried FF and XYat AE. Both are money face :D

Irrumare
13-01-2021, 03:16 PM
Anyone wanna trade? I have 2 contacts, 1 at Arab street and 1 at amk. Looking for different flavours. Pm me.

wahhero
13-01-2021, 09:39 PM
Fei fei is okay to me, how is she money face.?

Ox2021
13-01-2021, 10:58 PM

Clean, cheap and good.

Hotstuff82
14-01-2021, 11:22 AM

Thanks bro for your FR, if you want better results can try the other black machine that she has.

Bro , what is the rates? Location ?

Already sent you a PM Bro, please check thanks!

julienj
15-01-2021, 01:39 PM
Had the AMK R***y. Quoted 200 for bbbj lmao.

Almost fainted on the spot

KKSingapore
15-01-2021, 02:53 PM

That place has gone down the toilet. What a shame. Threw you some pity points.

Hotstuff82
15-01-2021, 03:37 PM

omg 200 for bbbj :eek:

cataramp
15-01-2021, 05:35 PM

All open lion mouth liao :o

Ox2021
15-01-2021, 06:24 PM

M+W Renny?

testoste
15-01-2021, 11:53 PM
Wah! AMK 3xx R**** become $$$ face already. :eek::eek:

ftp1
16-01-2021, 02:14 AM
Hi bro hs82, appreciate if you can share ur contact, thanks!

Ox2021
16-01-2021, 09:40 AM

Renny
M+W
Blk 338 AMK

maeda91
16-01-2021, 09:42 AM

Tried R**** once for waxing, skill not that gd.
Definitely quite $$$ face.

arrow7
16-01-2021, 09:02 PM

Hi bro, care to share E new location? Thanks

LocalSense
17-01-2021, 07:58 AM
xx Duplicate post xx

bignehneh
17-01-2021, 09:15 AM
Don’t think E is in Toa Payoh. So many ppl recce and can’t find

LocalSense
17-01-2021, 09:42 AM
Don’t think E is in Toa Payoh. So many ppl recce and can’t find

Beauty shop with black uniform at TPY Ctr

Lovingme
17-01-2021, 10:13 AM
Beauty shop with black uniform at TPY Ctr

LOL nice try la..

superstiffy
17-01-2021, 10:24 AM
LOL nice try la..

I help to give more clue la... dun say buay steady...

E is at beauty shop with female therapist with black uniform at TPY ctr... swee bo should be easy to find now... :p:p

greenhob
17-01-2021, 10:38 AM

E is at beauty shop with female therapist with black uniform at TPY ctr... swee bo should be easy to find now... :p:p

Bro , what is her charges for boyzillian? Can pm location / contact. Thanks in adv

HuatAh8888
17-01-2021, 10:47 AM

Please pm E contact and new location

cataramp
17-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Went to R recently, surprised that her waxing skill improved so much compared to my first visit.

Seems like she's "trained" by many sifu here :o

bignehneh
17-01-2021, 11:24 PM

Seems like Queen Beauty?

Wnill
18-01-2021, 06:37 AM
PM sent! :p

Hi. Can share the contacts too? 😃

superstiffy
18-01-2021, 09:51 AM
Bros that PM me asking for E contact....

FAKE NEWS! Dun listen to that bo liao person anyhow say... nobody can confirm E is back in SG... until someone can prove that she really come back if not is just bullshit....

plok
18-01-2021, 09:56 AM
Has anyone tried L's $88 baoyang? Can share the effect? :D

I dun feel any effects. Overpriced.

Lovingme
18-01-2021, 02:56 PM
(: must be fun sending people chasing around..

greenhob
18-01-2021, 06:50 PM
I dun feel any effects. Overpriced.

Ya .. agreed. Plus no release .. lol

rapier1978
18-01-2021, 08:34 PM

Not worth it.

KKSingapore
18-01-2021, 08:52 PM

There are three effects with Lisa

First effect is you are 88 bucks poorer
Second effect is you leave unreleased
Third effect is her money face wearing that weird bride outfit with tiara and diamond on forehead while she smiles and thinks about how to spend her 88 dollars. Probably another white lace wedding outfit.

I’m going to pass thanks. I have 10 others who are better and you leave happy as opposed to ripped off.

Bring back E hahahaha.

Becky
18-01-2021, 09:44 PM

Third effect is her money face wearing that weird bride outfit with tiara and diamond on forehead while she smiles and thinks about how to spend her 88 dollars. Probably another white lace wedding outfit.

I’m going to pass thanks. I have 10 others who are better and you leave happy as opposed to ripped off.

Bring back E hahahaha.

You forgotten to say “if you wanna release , gonna top up another $50”
LOL ! So her so called “bao yang” total damages is $88+$50 . More like 包养 than 保养 .

r.fowler
19-01-2021, 10:56 AM
yesterday went BMC walk walk.. above KFC 2nd floor the new MP... got SYTs.. anyone tried before?
saw them advertise on wechat in the lookaround function.

Hotstuff82
19-01-2021, 01:07 PM
Hi. Can share the contacts too? 😃

PM sent bro! :D

greenhob
19-01-2021, 05:55 PM

Bring back E hahahaha.

Bro , pls pm contact of your source . Ty

rapier1978
19-01-2021, 06:56 PM
Agreed bro. Avoid Lisa at M+W at 338 AMK Ave 1

Use so call massage to masaage

superstiffy
19-01-2021, 07:28 PM
Enna is back. You don't know just shut up :rolleyes:

Another dua kang... eh talk very easy leh... no proof talk only everybody also know....

NorthGuy
19-01-2021, 09:38 PM
With the higher demand and lower supply, all these shitty $88 crap will just go on and on and gradually increase prices. Some places are already offering $90++ package. Never take then no GQ popped. ML also try to jack up the price by separating roaming add $30 which was inclusive last time. Now even got ML try their luck by topping up $30 to roam top, roam bottom add another $20-30. Add up a hj costing $100+ No wonder ladies always say guys can think properly when the small head rules.

Many people mindset is never mind just extra $ and it’s not a everyday thing.
This is the type of thinking that spoils everything and resulting in price increase.

pete_the_fish
19-01-2021, 10:20 PM
With the higher demand and lower supply, all these shitty $88 crap will just go on and on and gradually increase prices. Some places are already offering $90++ package. Never take then no GQ popped. ML also try to jack up the price by separating roaming add $30 which was inclusive last time. Now even got ML try their luck by topping up $30 to roam top, roam bottom add another $20-30. Add up a hj costing $100+ No wonder ladies always say guys can think properly when the small head rules.

Many people mindset is never mind just extra $ and it’s not a everyday thing.
This is the type of thinking that spoils everything and resulting in price increase.

Now really like no choice....in retail also same, many cant go jb shop have to stick to singapore high price..lol

pete_the_fish
19-01-2021, 10:21 PM

Opposite the pet shop ? Knn all the beautician there wear black one lah...lol

pete_the_fish
19-01-2021, 10:25 PM

She is money face the moment she strpped into singapore....ban that Amk shop lah

j29712
20-01-2021, 01:29 AM

hi bro,

can you share me contact, location, and damage.
thank you

abgan
20-01-2021, 10:54 AM
Went to see all beauty shop. None of them look like E. Not sure if her shop is at second level.

superstiffy
20-01-2021, 05:17 PM
this one must announce big big ah... please read ok all bros....

Once apon a time... got this person eat finish liao want to pang sai but nothing come out so he suddenly post here and say E come back singapore liao. all those bros that know E faster cheong to ask him for contact. he got give anot nobody know.. This thread got alot of people ask E contact but NO ONE confirm got meet E liao.. the dua kang TS also no sound no picture..

Then one day got another bo liao person come and say see E at TPY.. then all the bro cheong there to find... but cannot find so come back and ask.. So he give clue say wear black uniform... knn all also wear black uniform.. mata swat team also black uniform leh... so I di siao him and say is female wear black uniform... not male....

End up some bros never read properly think i have E contact... i sum pah dun have... all this thing started by the bo liao person that say E come back... NO ONE other than him can confirm... so u all think E got come back anot?

So tolong tolong dun ask me anymore ok... U can PM me and TCSS or exchange lobang but I dun have E info...

The End..

tonks
20-01-2021, 05:53 PM
haha, thanks for the PSA Bro Stiffy!

Specialboy
20-01-2021, 06:49 PM
Wont be surprised if the four trolls that says E is back in Sg working in TPY, are the same person.
Look at their joined date and the threads they are on, same same.
They are just out to troll and scam bros for points only.

pandab
20-01-2021, 07:27 PM
Wont be surprised if the four trolls that says E is back in Sg working in TPY, are the same person.
Look at their joined date and the threads they are on, same same.
They are just out to troll and scam bros for points only.

Spot on. Just a scam to brush away. For all I kniw based on her work experience and preference, she worked at JW, Lil India, Bt Merah n AMK. Intend to either go back lil india or stay home or canada(most unlikely).

The rest of the plcs named will be just rumours.

KKSingapore
21-01-2021, 09:52 AM
Spot on. Just a scam to brush away. For all I kniw based on her work experience and preference, she worked at JW, Lil India, Bt Merah n AMK. Intend to either go back lil india or stay home or canada(most unlikely).

From what I know your theory is spot on.

jacky2
21-01-2021, 08:24 PM

Her pre covid plan was to join her hubby in Canda and wont be back.

siralexferguson
22-01-2021, 12:20 PM
Saw this Haven Beauty and Facial.....hmm... got waxing also

133 AMK

Any kind sharing or feedback from bros pls?

Thks!

greenhob
22-01-2021, 03:32 PM
Went to R recently, surprised that her waxing skill improved so much compared to my first visit.

Seems like she's "trained" by many sifu here :o

Bro , can share her contact ? Ty

NorthGuy
23-01-2021, 02:24 PM
They used to operate at AMK blk 42*. I doubt their waxing skills as they are rather more in to the massage trade. I always go for small five :D

Standard market rate here

This is the 2 sisters ? I thought some bros mentioned No GQ ?

jacky2
23-01-2021, 04:26 PM
This is the 2 sisters ? I thought some bros mentioned No GQ ?

Have la, they just moved to new shop last dec. Just take note they up the price to 68(hotstone), still the same curtain room. Saw 3 girls working there .

noMoney4Sex
25-01-2021, 08:37 PM
anyone can recommend where can go for waxing? try out BMCy want to explore new places hopefully kind brothers can share, thank you. best is ladies with better figure

Hotstuff82
26-01-2021, 10:12 AM
hi hotstuff, can pm me ctc? Thank you!

Hi bro, already PMed you please check! :D

deathknight828
26-01-2021, 01:01 PM
Hi bro, already PMed you please check! :D

hi bro can pm me too?

asakura21
28-01-2021, 05:57 PM
Weird just when to S shop she say no do waxing for guys :(

bignehneh
29-01-2021, 06:54 AM
Weird just when to S shop she say no do waxing for guys :(

Her sugar daddy threaten to cut her support if she continue to wax guy and let them play with her tits

LocalSense
29-01-2021, 08:41 AM
this one must announce big big ah... please read ok all bros....

Once apon a time... got this person eat finish liao want to pang sai but nothing come out so he suddenly post here and say E come back singapore liao. all those bros that know E faster cheong to ask him for contact. he got give anot nobody know.. This thread got alot of people ask E contact but NO ONE confirm got meet E liao.. the dua kang TS also no sound no picture..

Then one day got another bo liao person come and say see E at TPY.. then all the bro cheong there to find... but cannot find so come back and ask.. So he give clue say wear black uniform... knn all also wear black uniform.. mata swat team also black uniform leh... so I di siao him and say is female wear black uniform... not male....

End up some bros never read properly think i have E contact... i sum pah dun have... all this thing started by the bo liao person that say E come back... NO ONE other than him can confirm... so u all think E got come back anot?

So tolong tolong dun ask me anymore ok... U can PM me and TCSS or exchange lobang but I dun have E info...

The End..

She is back. Please pm me for her new contact

LocalSense
29-01-2021, 08:43 AM
Her pre covid plan was to join her hubby in Canda and wont be back.

If she is back you stop using this account forever? :rolleyes:

asakura21
29-01-2021, 09:07 AM
Her sugar daddy threaten to cut her support if she continue to wax guy and let them play with her tits
haiz sian lor need to do waxing before cny sia haiz

superstiffy
29-01-2021, 09:08 AM
She is back. Please pm me for her new contact

U really kan bo liao... if she is back u pm me where to find her... i confirm liao i post here say sorry to you big big... nb...

LocalSense
29-01-2021, 09:14 AM
U really kan bo liao... if she is back u pm me where to find her... i confirm liao i post here say sorry to you big big... nb...

I want your account to disappear in this forum forever. Want to bet? If E is back you stop using this nick :cool:

superstiffy
29-01-2021, 11:13 AM
I want your account to disappear in this forum forever. Want to bet? If E is back you stop using this nick :cool:

Wah this cb kia got alot of account... tio ban liao still can find 1 account to zap me say i kan him...

eh u can only zap me 1 time but i can kan u many many times... u post 1 time i kan u 1 time... ;)

to me this one is public service so that bros here will not play ur bo liao game...

rocky_509
29-01-2021, 11:16 AM
Wah this cb kia got alot of account... tio ban liao still can find 1 account to zap me say i kan him...

eh u can only zap me 1 time but i can kan u many many times... u post 1 time i kan u 1 time... ;)

to me this one is public service so that bros here will not play ur bo liao game...

Chill bro.Ignore bah.. upz you 13 apples..:D

superstiffy
29-01-2021, 11:22 AM
Chill bro.Ignore bah.. upz you 13 apples..:D

Thanks ah... i not angry... but i also cannot ignore lo... u know how many bros kenna con to up his points and go tpy recce... he damn song see so many people beg him.... usually i bo hiew this kind of thing... but this one really too much liao...

deathknight828
29-01-2021, 11:50 AM

can you PM me her contact bro? i dont know why I cant PM you.
i used to have her wechat but accidentally deleted.............

KKSingapore
30-01-2021, 06:35 PM
Ennah is not back. She is gone for good

But I will tell you what is back. Lisa, her coworker, with the ridiculous outfits. Today in her wechat photos, she is wearing panties on her face. She always cracks me up. I can’t figure out how to attach a photo here or I would.