PDA

View Full Version : Relaxing Full Body Massage Sexy Dick Therapy

kenny_G
02-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Yesterday afternoon I had a great DISCOVERY! :D

After giving a lunch treat to my overseas client and while sending him back to the Holiday Inn Atrium, I noticed a grand looking entrance of a Health Spa when I drove into the hotel's car park. Its signboard displayed Galaxy Health Centre and is easily noticeable from the basement 1 car park and it looks great and inviting. We also saw an elegantly dressed lady of slim and medium built walking pass us and entered the Spa.

We ;) at each other and decided to check it out.
Wow, it is grand and cozy, with a very spacious reception area and there were a few sexy looking ladies touching-up their make-ups at the bar area.
The receptionist greeted us and tried to interest us with her stocks of girls.
My client's eyes zeroed in to a girl's half cupped boobs while she was bending forward at the bar counter and searching for her stuffs. She was wearing a low-cut blouse and exposing her cleavage. He eagerly selected her to service him and went into the room without hesitation.
The receptionist noticed that I had not decided on any girl and she recommended me to try her new girl Grace who just started work that day.
She strongly recommended me to try Grace's good skill massage. She said 1 session of 40 minutes massage is S$40. While I was still hesitating, the receptionist pointed to a girl walking pass and told me that that is her new girl Grace. That was exactly the girl my client and I noticed earlier when she was entering the Spa! I was very interested and immediately signed my name and paid S$40 and then taken to a room.

The room is spacious, neat, clean and cozy. There is a big set of built-in mirror on one side of the wall next to the attached bathroom. Brothers, this is the kind of spa you should bring your business clients there. It has a big TV lounge, steam bath and plenty of space to move around and many beautiful girls to watch too!. Surprisingly, so far no one has mentioned and recommended this Spa!

While I was having my shower, the girl knocked on my door and then came in.
She has that pleasant decent girl look and sweet friendly smile. She offered to wipe my body dry and guided me to lie face down on the mattress. She introduced herself as Grace and that I was her first client on her first day of work. She explained that she has gone through a thorough professional training in full body massage with or without oil. True enough, her massage strokes are really firm and relaxing. Very professional and skillful indeed. She can perform that arm lock and back body side twist movements to produce bone crackling sound on my waist, neck bone crackling and backbone crackling using her knees. When these were done, it was almost 40 minutes of solid massage. Noticing that I fully enjoyed her massage, She suggested that I extend another half session to try her Sexy Dick Therapy, which she pronounced as Jua Gern. Why not, since she is so skilful and dedicated in her job! She then guided me to lie face down again and lifted my butt a little to make way for her hands to massage my groin areas from behind. Great feeling brothers! My Dick swelled immediately when I felt her soft fingers massaging my balls and especially when she pressed on each vein. When she turned me around, my Dick was already pointing up >75 degrees. I don't know how she did it, I felt her hands did a firm press at the base of my Dick and I heard a clear bone crackling sound coming from my erected Dick.
She then did soft caressing around my little head with her thumbs to give me a very electrifying sensation that I almost grasp for breadth while I unloaded into her smooth palms. She praised me that my Dick was in the pink of health.
I teased her that I could not hold long enough to satisfy my sex partner.
She blushed and replied that I should come for regular treatments so that she can help me to exercise my Dick to prolong my erection.

aczeta76
02-10-2007, 11:32 AM
sounds like the boss doing self promotion again??

Lookingaround2
02-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Honestly speaking.. i have no problem if it the boss himself doing some promo...

but as long as it is the truth. If he lie about it.. very soon, those bros who go will post a bad FR and game over for the joint.

And what is the best way to find out.... visit it yourself... so that is me, who take the step and pay a visit this afternoon.

First of all, the place is not hard to find, it in the shopping centre beside Holiday Inn Autrim, Basement 1, you will see it.

The place itself is nothing to shout about, but they have a nice sofa area where you can see the gals as they move about.

I believe they have a steam room and a sauna behind, which i never use.

I went in, talk to the lady behind the desk, asking her about the gals, think she got about 12 gals, but saw only 4 different gals while i'm there. ask about grace, she got booking, so ask the lady to recommand, give a couple name, ask them about skill and etc... finally choose Moon.

Stat of Moon as follow.

Name : Moon
Look : not bad. 7/10
Size : a bit on the fleshy side.
Boob : i think about 36C (not really good at these.)
Massage : Very Good
Service : Very Good
HJ : see below
BJ : see below
FJ : see below

The Massage room is pretty nice. got a full wall mirror, kind of kinky. Cooling.. nice pipe in music. smell very fresh. Quite a nice place. Decide go for a shower, normal.... as i was drying myself, moon come in. as i have stated, she a bit on the fleshy size. for me i perfer my gal slightly slim.. so a bit disappointed, but on closer look, her face look pretty attactive.

Massage was very good.. got strength, press at the right spot also.

As if i'm interested in special, i ask if she know to jua gen, say she know.. so i decided on that.

I shall say her skill is pretty good. chatting with her as she jua gen, tell me a bit of how the human body work... teach me a couple of things about the male organ and how to maintain it... A++++

as we chat, soon we realise we over shoot the time, but she still slowly give me a HJ till i come... the HJ is pretty good... i a sucker for a good HJ, and she was pretty good...

All in all, i did have a good time there, will return to try other gals.

Entrance : $60 for 60 mins
JG : $70,
Tips : $10 tips.
The Wonderful Feeling : Priceless

For everthing else... there is mastercard.... :D

Soul_Reaper
02-10-2007, 11:16 PM
bro TS, gals there are local or PRCs?

Lookingaround2
02-10-2007, 11:26 PM
bro TS, gals there are local or PRCs?

Most of them are local PRC. PRC that have PR status.

was told that there are a couple malay. most of them chinese.

Hardyboy
02-10-2007, 11:50 PM
sounds like the boss doing self promotion again??

Very obvious :D

Uncle_Sam
03-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Brother Kenny_G, you discovered something very old.

This Galaxy has been around for more than 20 years liao!
There is also a thread called Galaxy Health Centre started in year 2004.
Many old Samsters with powerful reputation have also posted there.
This Health Centre was taken over by new management a few years ago and changed name to Galaxy De Sauna. It is now very nicely renovated and can be considered 1 of the top few Health Spas.

This building is called Concord Shopping Complex.
The first hotel was named Glass Hotel in the nineties.
The hotel later taken over by another operator and changed name to Nikko Hotel.
Last year this hotel taken over by Holiday Inn and changed name to Holiday Inn Atrium.
Yes, there are many popular girls there!

retepoet
03-10-2007, 01:48 PM
he's asking for trouble starting a new thread when there is already an existing one there, just can't imagine why he chose to do that :p haha...... gd luck to you bro :p

fukuda
03-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Nice FR brother.
But Grace is not working today when I go there.
The counter say she go back at 5.30pm and she only available from Monday to Friday. Public holidays she also don't come.
What a waste.
I am very free after 6pm and especially Saturday and Sundays.
True, this Spa has nice environment and very spacious and clean.
Good for bringing friends and business clients to relax.
Entrance is also very discrete.
There is an uncle serving coffee and tea.
But no POW and meals! :D

kenny_G
04-10-2007, 11:08 AM
No lah, I don't know there is already a thread on this Spa ma!
I checked more than 10 pages of current postings also didn't see anything on this Spa. So I thought no one notice this wonderful place.
So I thought I can score some points to be the first to recommend to all the brothers here.
Wah Lao, don't who so cruel, 2 brothers zapped me until I balance 3 points. :mad:
Pls la, I only post 3 times only!

Uncle_Sam
05-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Never mind la brother.
If it is a true report go ahead.
After all the title is not restricted to Galaxy.
Anyone knows of any masseuse who can perform GOOD massage and the so call interesting Sexy massage can also post here.
If I remember correctly, this hotel was also named Concord Hotel previously.
This complex looks grand and modern but don't know why it don't seem to attract many flourishing businesses here.
This is good for Health Centre because we don’t need to tiptoe and be so sneaky while entering this HC.
Anyway, I have not visited this HC for quite a long time. Any brothers have real NEW discoveries and some interesting recommendations in this HC?

kenny_G
05-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Yes Uncle_Sam is very reasonable.
I am not the Boss of Galaxy.
I just feel that this HC is of upper class and more suitable for brothers who want better environment to entertain clients and friends.
It is more worth to pay S$40 for 40 minutes of massage here than to pay $30 for 45 minutes at a small spa or Tuina shop with no facilities or shower room!
After the massage, you can spend the whole day relaxing in the Sauna or Steam room or the spacious and comfortable TV room.
My report of Grace is true. First time I know her and definitely I will return for more of her fantastic service. She is very dedicated in her massage service and very friendly. When I was on my way out of the TV room, I bumped into her while she was packing her stuff and leaving the work place. It was about 5.30pm. I teased her for leaving so early. She replied that it is her normal working hours to leave at 5.30pm as she starts at 11am from Monday to Friday. She winked at me to come again to maintain my fitness ( I know she was refering to the Sexy Dick Therapy to maintain a healthy Dick). She reminded me again that she don't work on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. She look so sweet, so decent, so homely type of girl look, .
She did say she don't smoke and don't drink and don't gamble,...
Hard to find a masseuse so well behave and of such good characters! :)

Uncle_Sam
08-10-2007, 12:15 AM
Brother Lookingaround2, U R very generous.
U still pay $10 tips in addition to the $70 JG.
You mean you overshoot the time and the counter did not chase you or charge you additional fees?
Some other HC will charge half session more even for 5 minutes extra time!
Are you sure full size mirror allowed in HC room?
I thought it is not approved.
I like massage room with full size mirror because I can enjoy all round view of the girl when she is massaging me especially when she is doing special massage. :D

Lookingaround2
08-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Brother Lookingaround2, U R very generous.
U still pay $10 tips in addition to the $70 JG.
You mean you overshoot the time and the counter did not chase you or charge you additional fees?
Some other HC will charge half session more even for 5 minutes extra time!
Are you sure full size mirror allowed in HC room?
I thought it is not approved.
I like massage room with full size mirror because I can enjoy all round view of the girl when she is massaging me especially when she is doing special massage. :D

Not too sure if full lenght allow or not.. but there indeed got full lenght mirror there... kind of nice...

well.. what can i say.. she really give me a very good JG, and very good service too. so $10..

she did told me that as long as we don't overshoot by 10 mins.. they are still ok with me... maybe because i do during the day... so not much people there.. so relex a bit..

All it all.. it a very good experience.. will go again... saw a couple of other gals there... will want to try them next... but moon did give one of the few good JG that i had.

Vlost007
09-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Fresh report on Grace today.

Saw the good report from Brother Lookingaround2 for good massage with JG hence went to try out Grace today whom the thread starter (the boss I think) recommended.

Was surprised they had quite a few customers. I had to wait for Grace for half an hour meanwhile saw about total 8 different grils going in and out. The prettier and younger ones are PRC but according to the counter mama, no skills. For brothers who insists on good look mei mei, this is not the place. Overheard that Wendy was popular and had many bookings. Did not see her.

As for the facility, it is not as great as described by the "boss". For the room and reception area, I would say it is a better than Executive and Bugis HC. The plus point was the wall wide length room mirror (one), stands abt 2ft from the floor and abt 7 ft height.

Name : Grace
Look : not bad 6/10, but does not have a sweet voice
Body : proportioned, 160cm height, fair skin
Boob : A
Massage : 7/10, 3 points below professional spa massage standard

SPECIALTY : Jua Gen is the specialty here, it was very exciting when she was doing my didi at the same time explaining to me the different techniques used, the wall mirror adds visual effect. I was sexified !

Entrance : $40 for 45 mins
JG : $80, can touch her body
RTF : Not sure because quite EX I think

Please upp my point if you find this report useful (hate to ask this but no choice Ren Zai Jiang Hu...I need to accumulate more points to be qualified for some thread's contacts.:(

rh8611
10-10-2007, 03:23 AM
look at my signature below...
Who's interested to be massaged by mature malaysian therapist with REAL good massage? u will know what i mean.. hehe

beerrox
10-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Brother Vlost007, you waited about half hour for Grace?
I think she was massaging me at that moment.
I initially asked for 45 minutes but time fly too fast and I really felt so good with her massage that I requested her to concentrate and spent more time on my buttock and thigh areas, so much so that she prompted me that there was not enough time left to do Jua Gern for me.
"Jua Gern" or more correctly "Zhuo Jin 捉筋" as pointed out recently by one brother powerful in the Chinese language in this forum, is her specialty.
A great surprise to me was, this Grace is actually the same Grace previously working at Health Zen Spa at GrandLink Square. She was very popular with her oil massage and sexy massage there and there were quite a lot of good feedbacks and recommendations of her skill by many brothers in this forum.
As I don't want to risk having to pay extra half session more even for exceeding the allotted time by 5 minutes, and I know that I will need quite a while to climax, and I want to take my time to fully enjoy her sexy massage, I agreed with her to call the reception to extend 15 minutes. I even wanted her to extend another 15 minutes but she said she had a client waiting outside and that she has to finish work by 5.30pm. She told me to come at 11am Monday to Friday if I want more time and no rush. She don’t work on Saturday, Sundays and Public Holidays.
I do agree with brother Vlost007's rating for her look 6/10 and skill 7/10.
But I don't know what is your yardstick for Professional Spa as you mentioned, is it all of the girl there have skill rating of 10/10?
Another difference I noted is that the room I was assigned has a full height mirror on one side of the wall. It is not 2 feet above the floor but about 1 foot above the floor. The mattress was placed on the parquet floor. I could see her smooth bum and side view of her sexy G-string when she was kneeling forward doing the sexy massage on my Dick.
The reflection on the mirror really adds to my excitement. But I warn you brothers, this excitement will make you cum early!
I do agree that this is a better environment for us to enjoy her skill.
As what Brother Vlost007 said, I also have the same desire : “Please upp my point if you find this report useful (hate to ask this but no choice Ren Zai Jiang Hu...I need to accumulate more points to be qualified for some thread's contacts. “
HaHaHa! Sorry for copyright infringement! :D

Vlost007
10-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Brother Vlost007, you waited about half hour for Grace?
I think she was massaging me at that moment.

I do agree with brother Vlost007's rating for her look 6/10 and skill 7/10.
But I don't know what is your yardstick for Professional Spa as you mentioned, is it all of the girl there have skill rating of 10/10?

I do agree that this is a better environment for us to enjoy her skill.
As what Brother Vlost007 said, I also have the same desire : “Please upp my point if you find this report useful (hate to ask this but no choice Ren Zai Jiang Hu...I need to accumulate more points to be qualified for some thread's contacts. “
HaHaHa! Sorry for copyright infringement! :D

Yoo Brother Beerrox, so you were the one who wasted my 30 minutes huh!
What I meant by professional spa massage are those non-hanky panky sweedish, aromatic and shaitsu massages. There are many of them nowadays, eg. in Pacific Tower, Tong Plaza, Orchard Tower (these are the ones I tried) etc.

Thanks for the FR with good additional info. Too bad that I do not have enough points to up you.:(

kenny_G
10-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Hey BROTHERS, I am not the BOSS hor!
I posted a few more replies but don't know why they did not show up.

Yes, there are quite a few Chinese Nationals working as masseuses there.
All very daring to wear low cut dresses giving you half balls to make your mouths watery. :D
They are not good in massage and they are not interested to work hard in that areas too!

How come they dare to wear so sexy ?

beerrox
15-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Hello Vlost007, good that you have the heart to up my points. Next time la!
I also will up you next time when I got the power!

But where got professional spa massage at Orchard Tower?
I thought everything there are so Hanky Panky type! :rolleyes:

Hi Kenny G, if the Chinese PRC don't give half ball for you to see, how to attract brothers here to go in to try their massage?
Everyone know they cannot massage!
Even they can they also don't want to waste time to sweat and earn S$10 for the massage!

Frankiestine
15-10-2007, 10:32 AM
This Galaxy has been around for more than 20 years liao!There is also a thread called Galaxy Health Centre started in year 2004.
Many old Samsters with powerful reputation have also posted there.
This Health Centre was taken over by new management a few years ago and changed name to Galaxy De Sauna. It is now very nicely renovated and can be considered 1 of the top few Health Spas.

This building is called Concord Shopping Complex.
The first hotel was named Glass Hotel in the nineties.
The hotel later taken over by another operator and changed name to Nikko Hotel.
Last year this hotel taken over by Holiday Inn and changed name to Holiday Inn Atrium.
Yes, there are many popular girls there!

aah no wonder, i was having a problem trying to place which galaxy was this as the one that i used to patronize in the 90s was found in the Glass Hotel...man that place is real antique...

TowkayChye
15-10-2007, 12:50 PM
I was there last week have Grace and the service as what brother mentioned here :rolleyes: But dun take the 100 bucks! special come with she use her finger to dick your ass! plus bj with cap totally rubbish :( Just go for her 80 bucks! sexy dick therapy or JG will do....

Saw mostly lao char bor in dis HC leh.......boh young wan i think???

wwiss
16-10-2007, 08:56 AM
Confirm laio. This Grace is the same girl last time at Grandlink Square Health Zen. Last week I also cannot find her there and the counter also say she go for long holiday. No need to bluff ma. She has resigned then say resign la.
Waste peoples time calling so many time to check when she will come back to work. Also good la she come to this high class HC more space to rest after massage, can watch big screen TV, Teletex, can also steam bath and sauna, can also pretend to sit near to the staff counter and watch the girls.
Wah, really siok, many girls wear very low cut, can see their half cup, very solid and firm yummy,

Brother, Grace Jua Gen $80 got play ass, can also suck her toes.
I very regular with her already sure got very good service and she know what service I like where I like more attention, more pressure and speed.:D

ken li
17-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Confirm this place got mirror covering one wall in room (at least the room i was in). Went there last week when i was around the area and remembered this thread. Good thing about this place is the mirror (makes the session more erotic) and the discrete entrance. Its also relatively clean and neat.

Girls wise... I have only been there once and I got this MILF on recommendation by the receptionist (damn didn't know her age when i took the recommendation). I am not into MILFs so did not try anything but Jua Gen. Massage and Jua Gen was ok - not spectacular. She did have a good figure and C boobs. Face CMI. Can't even remember her name...

Actually I first asked for Grace (because of TS post), was told she was on not working that day (saturday). I did see some PRC SYTs around but somehow the receptionist did not recommend even though they seemed to be free... lesson learnt. Next time hang around a bit longer.

ken li
18-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Went back there again today. Got this girl called Niki (that's what she told me her name was). Not SYT, but not that old either. Good body, ok massage and a CFM face (above average looks). Not PRC.

For some reason, the recep did not recommend a PRC to me, altho' Niki said there were about 14 of them. Niki herself is SGP.

BJ, non-existant. FJ average.

Think i went back after the 1st time because the mirror novelty has not worn off yet.

kenny_G
21-10-2007, 08:13 PM
I went for another session by Grace today. As usual, she did a very thorough massage on my body and legs and followed by her specialty Jua Gen Dick Therapy.

After the massage she asked me to lie face down and spread open my legs. She then place a hot wet towel on my back, then my buttock and my thigh. Lastly she cupped my balls with the hot wet towel, wow, the comfort is so good that I could not find any words to described. Just ICHIBANG!, Fantastically good!

After the massage she poured me another cup of Coffe and keep me company at the sofa area near the bar counter. There were about 6 girls doing make-up and chatting. A plus point for this HC is that the girls are allowed to freely walk around and gather at the bar counter. This gives me a good chance to preview all of them in close proximity. All the girls are not bad looking and has very healthy bodies.

Grace asked the uncle to get me some light snacks. He then prepared for me instant Lasksa. I finished it in quick time. Brothers, do I need to give the uncle a small tips for his kind service?

:)

lone_dog69
21-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Bro Kenny_G

I thought Grace does not work on Sunday?? Anyway I plan to visit her this week to try her massage and unqiue "little brother" enhancer.

Cheers!!

Lone :cool:

kenny_G
23-10-2007, 01:55 AM
Ai Ya, brother lone_dog69, I mean last Friday I go to look for Grace again la.
I don't know why my postings always cannot come out immediately.

You are right, brother,
Grace doesn't work on Sat & Sun. and also Public Holidays.
Becos she very popular and has real skill and good attitude, so the Boss allow her. Usually other girls are not allowed and they have to pay penalty if they absent or go home early.

Brother, try her making that crackling sound on your Dick.
Very surprise she can do it.
She say only if you have very hard erection then can make that crackling sound. ;)

lone_dog69
23-10-2007, 07:46 AM
Yo Bro Kenny_G!!

I going tomorrow (24 Oct)!! Will see how my "didi" manage. :D

Thanks!!

Will return with FR on my experience. Going during my 3 hour break.

Cheers!

kenny_G
24-10-2007, 09:24 AM
wah, brother lone_dog69 you have so long break huh!
Official or unofficial? ;)
I usually go during my 1 hour lunch break.
I will skip lunch and extend my lunch break to 2 hours by leaving the office half an hour earlier and return half an hour later. I just tell my secretary that I need to do some personal erants and I always compensate my company by working an hour longer and usually more after ofice hour. I prefer to go during office hour because of less crowd and less chance of bumping into familiar faces there.
So it is a good idea to get the uncle to make me a cup of noodle after the massage. But, my advice is that we must give the uncle a 2 dollar tip so that he will sure to willingly prepare for you the noodles without you asking on each visit and also offer you extra drink and whatever snacks available. There is no written rules that snacks are provided free for every client. :D

too_hot
24-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Hi All

Just came back from Galaxy. Have to say initially i was a bit doubtful abt the place but as fate would have it, i had some business there today.

After finishing my biz, i walk around a little but and decided to just take a look at Galaxy. As i was going down the escalator, saw this hot looking woman in black short tight dress walking up and i turned around and trailed her for awhile before decided i should instead just wait near Galaxy for her to come back and then go in and request for her. So that's wat i did. When she came back i let her go in first waited for awhile before i walked in and asked the recept for her. Found out her name was Connie and i was soon bathing in a room while waiting for her.

Finished bath, lie on bed then seh came in. At first glance looked quite MILF (actually not sure wat the age of MILF is), definitely not a SYT, prob mid 30s.

Soon massage began and she really knows her stuff and plenty of power too. Towards the end she start the seduction part and she let go her hair - looks very different with her hair down - younger and prettier, not like MILF at all. She started gently tickling whole body with her fingertips then to my surprise she open her top and used her boobs to rub my ass while her hair run down my back. Then....second surprise, she started to use her tongue to tickle my ass cheeks and then went into my ass crack and started to ass rim me! Please note at this point she has not asked me wat special i want yet! So its "FOC" in a way cos at that point no special commited yet. Anyway, usually i m not comfortable with ass rim (the thought of someone tasting my asshole bothers me) but in this case, i actually enjoyed it!

Finally she ask me to turn over and ask me wat special i want. Since she was already so nice to give me the AR and BM, i went with full package. She then stripped down and while she was washing her mouth with tea, i grabbed her from behind, shoving my dick between her ass and she use her ass to rub against my groin while my hands cupped her boobs and my lips kissed her neck and shoulders.

Then we hit the bed and she start her catbath with full deep frenching and her skillful tongue catbath my groin, balls and the area behind the balls. I skipped BJ as i wanted to spend more time frenching her and sucking on her boobs. Then FJ start with her on top, followed by doggie and then finishing with very vigorous missionary with her legs wrapped around my waist and of course plenty of frenching and necking.

Summary:
Name: Connie
Age: prob early to mid 30s, someone try her and pls tell me
Looks: 6/10 - 8/10 (really, she looked good with hair down)
Body: 7/10 (not fantastic but not bad either)
Massage: 9/10
AR:9/10
BJ: skipped
FJ: 9/10 (active, vigorous, passionate, 3 positions)
Foreplay/GFE: 9/10
RTF: ah but then?
Damage: $40 + $100

I guess u could call this sexy tongue theraphy :p

lone_dog69
24-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Hi!

Got long break because of the work I am in.

This is my first FR :

Anyway, I went down to Galaxy today (24 Oct) to look for Grace. Initial appt at 3pm changed to 2pm. The place was very quiet, saw a few ladies sitting near the TV area chatting and also resting.

I got there early, Grace was still with a customer, so the recep asked me to go to the room first to wait. This is how things went down.

Took a shower to cool down and also get rid of the sweat smell that has developed (weather a little warm today). Grace came in shortly after I showered. The massage was okay, could have been better, it did get rid of some of the strain in my back. However, I was seized with cramps in both my cuffs, had to block out the strain and it went away. The massage lasted about 40 minutes and then she asked me "You want Zhua Gen? or you want something more exciting like BJ and Ass play... I opted for the Zhua Gen (which cost S$80). It was pretty interesting.... made my didi stand and sit up, till she made the "crack" within my didi. At that point, I blew my load off. She said.... luckily I was able to feel the crack b4 I blew my load. Some guys just cum and don't feel the crack. After that, I hit the showerd and paid her and left for work.

My evaluation :

looks: 6.5/10
Body Massage: 6.5/10
HJ: 7/10 (can feel the vein being treated)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (friendly, chatty, tells you what she is doing)
RTF: guess not

Cheers!!

wwiss
25-10-2007, 10:03 AM
wah what work got 3 hrs break?
I also want to try if I qualify. :D
use brain or hands?

Brother since you grade Grace so good, why you don't want to RTF?:confused:

beerrox
29-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Brother Wwiss, must be use brain la!
I mean in Hokkien "Keng la!, that is play and work smart, got it?" :D

I posted the below Fr in the thread Looking for Jua Gen service today.
I don't know how to link it to here.
so I copy and paste here for you to read.
See whether you have same comment?

FR on Grace at Galaxy by brother coolraptor
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grace at Galaxy - holiday inn atrium (former concord hotel)

Checked her out a few days ago. She's only works office hours so her last booking is around 4pm or so. Cause she works till 5pm i gather. Anyway, booked for a 1 hour session so that i could get to experience the full juagen service without rush

Place is decent.. slightly above average. Signed in and given room with high bed. In she came. Friendly and professional in her tcss. Anyway, got on high bed and she started her massage on my back and shoulders while face was in that hole in the bed. She used some oil and the massage was from my shoulders to the feet. Average strength with average technique... nothing fantastic.

She had one variation. Before she ended her massage portion, she ran hot water in the sink, soaked a small towel in the hot water and proceeded to give a rub down with the hot towel... said that it will remove the oil and make it easier in the shower later. She did several rounds of this to make sure the towel was maintained at a hot temp... then for good measure, pressed the hot towel at various places on my upper and lower back.. to let my joints feel the heat.

Then came the sexy massage for a few mins... and then she asked me to get on a doggie position while she started the pre-juagen session. After a few mins of stroking my balls and dick in this position, instructed me to turn over.

Now with me facing up, she put spread my legs and started the juagen proper.. with a running commentary. She even managed to "pop" my dick. Variations were limited.... while she did 2 rounds of her rotation. Then put on a raincoat for me.. and gave me a bj with some hand-pump action on one hand and a fingering on my a-hole with the other hand. Maybe it was me, but for some reason, the whole routine wasn't really very sensual or exciting. But eventually it was "game over".

She cleaned me up, and i got showered paid and left. I did wish to try her out and that's all. I probably won't rtm. Perhaps I'm biased, but will stick to my regular Linda at Grandlink who is much more sensual, stimulating, and with a real great massage.

My ratings:
Looks: just average probably mid-30s or so.
Body: Slim.. not skinny.. and certainly not curvy
Massage: Average... nothing worthy
Juagen + bj: Didn't hit the spot for me
Damage: $60 entrance + $100 for Jg/bj
Verdict: Disappointed, but at least I know now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Beerrox Today, 03:00 PM

Brother coolraptor, a very interesting report!
and very detail description of Grace's Jua Gen procedure.
It make me playback my session with her. Very similar to what you say.
But your grading is very different from your accessment.
Your description look like you enjoy and appreciate very part of her service.
But your final verdict is so opposite!

I really enjoy every part of her service.
Especially when she make your DICK very hard and make a sudden POP crackling sound on your little brother. Wah, like all the pressure and stress fully released.
Brother, last Thursday I booked her at 5pm.
She still do for me 1 hour session until 6pm.
So I think some nights she can work longer hours la.
Better call the reception at 67329833/67329588 to check before you go down. I recommended you to take 1 hour session because her massage and Jua Gen really take up all the time. 45 minutes sure not enough la.
Unless you don't want to enjoy the massage and ask for the Jua Gen straight away la. But since already pay the entrance fees better don't waste the chance to enjoy her good massage. I can see she don't mind to do 1 hour session (not like other girls prefer you to take only 45 minutes or less) because she always tell me to extend to 1 hour so that she can do a complete massage for me. Because she say she like her clients to enjoy and feel fully relax with her professional massage and hot towel rub and press. I have not found any other girl so hard working and eager to please me with her good full body massage and sexy Dick Massage therapy.

My ratings:
Looks: Above average 7/10 for mid-30s masseuse
Body: Slim.. not skinny.. good and firm meat and no spare tyres, very fair and smooth skin especially her bum and thigh, infact her whole body got no dark patches or rashes, very healthy skin indeed! So clean and fresh like that of much younger girls
Massage: very good. nothing to complain. Her hot towel rub and press very special only she do.
Juagen + Ass play: very satisfied and hit every spot for me. Sexy Dick Therapy very good and crackling sound on the Dick only she can do. Feel very power after that.
Damage: $60 entrance for 1 hour + $80 for Jua Gen and play ass
Verdict: finger licking GOOD
Return for more? Definitely! So good environment, attitude and so good skill how not to return for more.

lone_dog69
29-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Ha ha....what to say... use brain one lor.

why no RTF... I still prefer having sex, while having a massage.

Cheers!!

wwiss
31-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Too sad la brother lone_dog69, use brain I cannot la!
Use hand and body I no problem.

What you mean "I still prefer having sex, while having a massage."?
You mean you have sex with 1 girl and another girl massage you?
I also got try 2 girls in Casanova.
First May do hard massage. She very friendly and playful. She tickle my Didi and then do sexy massage. I pull her down and wanted to pump her but she say no fun. She call another young girl in to play with me and she continue to tickle me and make me horny. It is true better than 1 to 1. :D

kenny_G
01-11-2007, 09:15 AM
I don't prefer to take 2 girls together.
You have to pay both girls and can only enjoy 1 time only.
Some more cannot concentrate on 1.
2 girls attack me together I sure lose and shoot too early.
So money spent not worth.

Yesterday I go to book for Grace but counter say she busy and recommended me a new girl call Crystal.
She is a Malaysian. Same slim figure like Grace. Not bad looking and very friendly. Her massage is so so but can request her to use more strength and do more on the part of your body that you feel tired.
At first I took only 45 minutes but I find her specials very good so I extend another 15 minutes. She is very good for SPECIALS. She really swallow fully my two big dumbbells. Very good suction power. At the same time she will tickle your ass if you enjoy. She know how to please sexually. Good recommendation for those who need more time to be arroused. She will strip and leave only her bra and G-string on when she do SPECIALS! With the reflection from the full height wall mirror, the atmosphere is very stimulating indeed!

After my session with Crystal, I checked with the reception whether Grace is out. I was told she already gone in to service another client. Looks like she is getting very popular and has won many satisfied clients’ hearts.
So my recommendation of her is well received by many brothers here!

Now Crystal is my 2nd recommendation.
Give her a try and …
Up my points brothers! :D

too_hot
01-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Now Crystal is my 2nd recommendation.
Give her a try and …
Up my points brothers! :D

Bro, u try my Connie, I try ur Crystal ok? ;p

kenny_G
02-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Good suggestion brother too_hot.
I would try your hot Babe, Connie.

But I would just like you tell her to cut off licking my Ass.
I don't feel good to let someone get close to where I DISCHARGE MY WASTE.
I would also not French with her too. :p
Is she a PRC?
Usually PRC gals are not willing to do Frenching let alone Ass rimming with their tongues! She is extraordinary hot!
I would rather let her enjoy my pumping and then her turn to ride me till I shoot into her wet pussy.

By the way, I forgotten to tell you that Crystal works the afternoon shift, 2 pm to 11pm.
Enjoy!

too_hot
02-11-2007, 11:16 AM
She is PRC turned singaporean (from wat she told me). Yep, i m not comfortable with AR but have to say her AR is good! I'm a sucker for frenching - its wat gives the GFE which is her strong point esp when she wrap her legs around my waist during missionary....

kenny_G
05-11-2007, 10:51 AM
Wah, after she became a Singaporean, her skill and attitude also improved hor! :D
Must try laio

Brothers, one more thing this Crystal is good at:
Besides good at licking Ass of course after thorough cleaning la, she is also good at doing sexy body massage using her Boobs!
Man, when the timing is safe, she bare all and give you a very senuous body massage. She got quite big boobs and firm nipples and gives very great sensation when she tickles your Dick and balls with them!

wwiss
06-11-2007, 09:21 AM
Use boobs to do sexy body massage sure have to take off top la.
How much have to pay?
Better if she can do body massage with soap.
In HC sure they dare not la.
May be can try slow talk with her to continue outside after she finish work.:D
Let me know if anyone have try.

tomyz
07-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Tried this girl called Niko sometime last week at Galaxy. Although she's fair and looks chinese and speaks mandarin like a chinese, she is actually a local mixed eurasian type. What's unique is that she has sharp features, pink nipples, brownish blond pussy hair, pinkish pussy lips, ie very ang mo type body.

Looks: 7/10 - grows on you, nice smile, playful
body: 6/10 - about late 20s, slight puppy fat, a bit of cellulite on the thighs, fair, see my comments above
boobs: 6/10 - about B cup, pink nips
BJ: 6/10 - could improve
FJ: 6.5/10 - likes it
GF: 7/10 - friendly, playful
RTF: - maybe

will18nov2003
07-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Just came back refreashed after a session with Grace. Hve tried Rita before but having tried Grace, tink Grace is better and somewhat cheaper. She did all that the bros below had described. The manhood `crack' was something I experienced for the 1st time. Felt really great for me.

Bottom line : Her services are not really cheap but I think is really good thearpy. Also, I like the location. Both the entrances are discreet. Just hope the bros here will be more careful in describing where the place is. Dun know who is reading the threads.

Cheers.

kenny_G
14-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Brother will18nov2003, which Rita you refer too?

So you like Grace's professional skill, attitude and friendliness la!
So my recommendation of Grace is verified true and No Bullshit right?
But some one keep deducting my points la!
Any kind brothers can help to pull me up?
Thank You very very MUCH! :)

I just had another session with Crystal, the NEW girl, a Malaysian.
This time she told the counter to assign me room 11 which she told me is very good.
Yes, it is bigger and cleaner and the wall lights can be turned up very bright!
A very important difference is that this room has a really full height mirror on the wall. The mirror stretches all the way to the floor.
You can even see the base of the mattress on the floor.
You can see her full body when she massage you.
I have a stiff neck after straining my eyes on the mirror throughout the session. But Crystal is good, she realize this and she did an extra neck massage and rub on my neck before I leave. I bluff her that I slept on one side of my head last night.

Her massage skill is average but her Balls licking and deep throat suction is fanstastic 9/10, the best I ever had!
An advice to all brothers, do have a thorough bath and wash especially clean the areas around your groin, arm pits, buttock and very importantly your ASS before you step out of the Shower room. ;)

Mclaren
14-11-2007, 08:39 PM
who has cfm looks with huge boobs? connie or crystal ?

fukuda
19-11-2007, 10:45 AM
I have tried this Crystal already.
Her massage skill is so so only.
She says she still learning and interested to improve further.
I offer myself for her to practice and she says ok and she will call me when she is free.
Other massage skills she has no problem.
She can do very good BOOBS massage.
She uses her tits to tickle my back, buttock, thigh, my Dick and Balls with great sensation.
Then she uses her whole boobs to press harder on my body and performs the massage movements. Great feeling and comfortable.
Oh yes, her Bj and Balls licking is fantastic.
Very strong tongue movements and suction power.
She spent quite a long time alternating between my Dick and testicles.
She even attacks my ass with her tongue.
Great feeling but I told her I don't need it there and I prefer her to concentrate on my little head instead.
She is very obliging and friendly.

kenny_G
26-11-2007, 10:51 AM
Just came back refreashed after a session with Grace. Hve tried Rita before but having tried Grace, tink Grace is better and somewhat cheaper. She did all that the bros below had described. The manhood `crack' was something I experienced for the 1st time. Felt really great for me.

Bottom line : Her services are not really cheap but I think is really good thearpy. Also, I like the location. Both the entrances are discreet. Just hope the bros here will be more careful in describing where the place is. Dun know who is reading the threads.

Cheers.

Brother, yes, good advice.
But nothing much we can hide la!
If we can read these forums and can understand its hidden info, do you think our Deer AV brothers and sisters are less intelligent than us, they can't understand what we are discussing and can be easily fooled!
The better advice is not to take too long time for your SPECIAL service, get it over quickly and clear away the evidence quickly before the Deer AV brothers or tom boy sisters barge in and catch you red handed! :D

will18nov2003
26-11-2007, 11:27 PM
Rita is a malay lady who does the Malay version. She takes a rather scientific approach to the therapy as she ex nurse. But her price rather high. Also, she is a little strange...

BTW, Bre Kenny, I've upped u. Appreciate all the reports.

kenny_G
27-11-2007, 03:52 AM
Hi Brother will18nov2003

anyway thanks for your support ....keep it up :D

kenny_G
28-11-2007, 09:32 AM
Brother will18nov2003,
May be you should tell more What is so special about this Rita and the Malay version of Dick therapy.
And also what do you mean by she is a little strange?
How much she charge?
Thanks.

beerrox
03-12-2007, 09:22 AM
I offer myself for her to practice and she says ok and she will call me when she is free.
She uses her tits to tickle my back, buttock, thigh, my Dick and Balls with great sensation.
Then she uses her whole boobs to press harder on my body and performs the massage movements. Great feeling and comfortable.
Great feeling but I told her I don't need it there and I prefer her to concentrate on my little head instead.

So, this Crystal is good for those who don't want to waste precious time and want to go straight for specials? Does she take outside booking?
It is not so safe to do specials for extended time in HC. Better to do it slowly in a hotel room with your own privacy.

laserbeam
05-12-2007, 03:34 PM

Brother Fukuda, how much is her charges?
Are you refering to Crystal at Galaxy De Sauna?
From your description of her Balls sucking and Dick licking power, it reminded me of a Lau Chio called Penny at this Health Centre previously called Galaxy Health Centre. I have lost her contact and I am not sure whether she is called Crystal now. The Hotel was named Glass Hotel then.
She also do very basic massage and after a while proceed to tickling your little brother without even poping the Golden Question. She continues to stimulate you with sexy massage all over your body with very light touches using her soft fingers and finger nails until you wanted more.
Then she will strip down to her bra and G-string and continue with the full session of your choice dishes. A very smart and polite way of promoting her services. :D

wwiss
06-12-2007, 12:13 PM
You mean she start to do specials without asking you want or not?
Yes, I like this way.
At least she will not show black face before she stat her specials.
And I will not feel she only think of getting my money all the time, then I will have no mood liao.

But after you cum and you don't agree with her price, then how? :confused:

laserbeam
11-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Yes, I had encountered a few masseuses who proceeded to do specials without checking with me whether I will agree with their prices.
May be they were very new in this line and had not experienced bad paying customers yet.
Or they have forgotten to ask and feel bad to interupt me half way thru.
Or may be they felt that I am Gentleman type and will not take advantage on them.
For me, there is no problem paying them the price they wanted.
Usually they will not ask for exhorbitant prices in HC.
They are always very pleased with my generousity.
I give them very good impression and they always look forward for my return.
Why be stingy when you want to enjoy good service?
I even give a $2 tips to that uncle who will not hesitate to serve me extra food and drinks on my each visit. :D

Oh yes, there is already an existing thread on this Health Centre previously known as Galaxy Health Centre.

kenny_G
11-12-2007, 03:35 PM
The reception told me another new girl joined Galaxy De Sauna this week.
Her name is May.
A matured pleasant looking lady with good massage skill and friendly attitude.
Reception said she is very experienced and has good patience and so far no customers have rejected her.
She recommends me to try her as Grace is busy.
I will try her if there is a good report.
Hope brothers who have tried her will give some tips.
Grace seems to be very popular here.

lone_dog69
11-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Her name is May.
Reception said she is very experienced and has good patience and so far no customers have rejected her.

Bro!!

I understand that May is from Casanova - Beach Road

Cheers!

sena11
12-12-2007, 08:34 PM
that time i went there... the fat lady told me crystal is over 40...

bros out there...can confirm with me...

she told me it is way to old for me... so she recommend another malaysia girl for me.

she also say connie dont work there...

quite confuse...

mercedes500
13-12-2007, 03:01 AM
was told by the 30+ girl i had Connie hasnt worked for a month...anyway apparently they also come and go ...come and go..when they need $ and the place doesnt mind

wwiss
13-12-2007, 09:17 AM
In Hokkien, we say "Di Kor Liang Di Kor Jor"
It means: Where cooler, sit where la! :D

May is now new girl at Galaxy, but she very seasoned and experienced in doing massage liao! Her massage is good, I like, not too hard and very relaxing.
Her soft sexy massage is better. She use very light touches with her fingers on your back and softly scratch with her finger nails on your buttock and balls very stimulating. She can talk very fun and make you laugh until you foget your sadness. Good to see her when you are moody.
She is popular to brothers who like girls wear stockings.
Last time all young girls wear stockings and look very sexy but now they lazy and wear nothing liao! So brothers who have not try touching gilrs legs wearing stockings can try May.

kenny_G
18-12-2007, 09:35 AM
I went to Galaxy De Sauna yesterday.
The fat counter lady said Grace went on leave for a few days.
I forgotten which day she mentioned Grace will
be back for work.
Good chance for me so I can try other girls.
I asked for May as what brother Wwiss recommended, her services and especially her friendliness seem to suit me.
While half way thru my shower, A knock on my door and in came a medium built lady. Very well dressed like an office secretaty and yes with waist high skin toned stocking. A matured lady with a sweet smiling friendly face with high nose ridge and sharp chin, and thick and dark shoulder lenght hair.
She is a local Chinese around late thirties. Still has the sweet charm and pleasant look. She can speak English and Mandarin and many Chinese.
when I stepped out of the shower room, she handed me a towel and use another towel to dry my back and legs. Very friendly and good service indeed.

kenny_G
18-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Continue......

She applied a little oil over my back and started her massage. Her pressure is of the soft to medium type, which is just comfortable for me. Her rub on my thigh, calf, ankle and feet is very relaxing. It is better than going for foot reflexology. Another very satisfying skill is her soft massage on my forehead and neck areas. She can really put you into deep sleep if she can continue the massage for a longer period.
She did not pop the GOLDEN question because when she was massaging my chest, my hand started to roam over her stocking clad legs.
She did not move away but instead mount on my belly and brush my erected Dick between her thighs while she continue to massage my forehead.
After a while. I can feel a little wetness and slippery feeling on her stocking around her crotch. I guess, my hardness on my Dick might have aroused her sexual urge. She gyrated faster and moved her hip more vigorously. The feeling was so intense and the experience is so siok, I wanted to warn her that I was about to shoot, but too late liao, I couldn't control anymore and splashed all over her crotch. Her stocking was wet and soaked with my white creamy discharge. She quickly dismounted and jokingly said; “why you come so fast, control a little longer la”. I apologized and helped her to slip down her wet stocking. She also took out her wet panty and wash up in the shower room.

Service and attitude = 8/10
Return again? = Sure, next time sure can get better result ma! :D

expat07
18-12-2007, 10:31 AM
U means pantyhose, not stockings... U can cum while she is rubbing u in her pantyhose... wow.. that is a kind of a different sexual experience. good for u.

BTW, how is her statistics ?
Looks ? MILF ? Body ?
give some ratings...

LengKia
18-12-2007, 05:28 PM
Continue......

She applied a little oil over my back and started her massage. Her pressure is of the soft to medium type, which is just comfortable for me. Her rub on my thigh, calf, ankle and feet is very relaxing. It is better than going for foot reflexology. Another very satisfying skill is her soft massage on my forehead and neck areas. She can really put you into deep sleep if she can continue the massage for a longer period.
She did not pop the GOLDEN question because when she was massaging my chest, my hand started to roam over her stocking clad legs.
She did not move away but instead mount on my belly and brush my erected Dick between her thighs while she continue to massage my forehead.
After a while. I can feel a little wetness and slippery feeling on her stocking around her crotch. I guess, my hardness on my Dick might have aroused her sexual urge. She gyrated faster and moved her hip more vigorously. The feeling was so intense and the experience is so siok, I wanted to warn her that I was about to shoot, but too late liao, I couldn't control anymore and splashed all over her crotch. Her stocking was wet and soaked with my white creamy discharge. She quickly dismounted and jokingly said; “why you come so fast, control a little longer la”. I apologized and helped her to slip down her wet stocking. She also took out her wet panty and wash up in the shower room.

Her name is May.

yr little very weak leh..rub rub also can shoot out :D

KatoeyLover69
18-12-2007, 11:02 PM
be back for work.

Grace is on 9 days leave and will be back after Christmas

wwiss
21-12-2007, 08:35 AM
Wah, brother KatoeyLover69, you know Grace's whereabout so well!
She did not tell me leh.
She sure like you very much la!
All her regulars missed her fantastic Jua Gen for 9 days then on this coming Monday she start work sure long Que liao! :p

wwiss
21-12-2007, 08:48 AM
U means pantyhose, not stockings... U can cum while she is rubbing u in her pantyhose... wow.. that is a kind of a different sexual experience. good for u.

BTW, how is her statistics ?
Looks ? MILF ? Body ?
give some ratings...

Brother, I don't know what is different with stocking and pantyhole.
Sometimes her stocking is shinny type and cover up her panty.
Sometimes only up to her knee and then got 2 lace strings hold it up to her waist and don't cover her panty. Very sexy looking and nice to feel.
If the girl is good in foreplay and wear sexy stockings she can make you very excited and cum very fast. It is normal.

May is late 30+, medium build with quite big boobs and nice legs and feet.
Nice face feature elegant lao chio type. (when young she must be very pretty and sexy type).

kiatmobile
21-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Continue......

Hi Kenny G,

Do you mind sharing how much is the damage for HJ.

Rds,

too_hot
23-12-2007, 11:22 AM
She gyrated faster and moved her hip more vigorously. The feeling was so intense and the experience is so siok, I wanted to warn her that I was about to shoot, but too late liao, I couldn't control anymore and splashed all over her crotch.

Bro, like that how much u pay her? Counted as HJ $50 is it? Cos actually no HJ given and seems like her clothes also still on....

KatoeyLover69
23-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Wah, brother KatoeyLover69, you know Grace's whereabout so well!She did not tell me leh.
She sure like you very much la!

I am her darling mah ! :D

ChickyBoyBoy
23-12-2007, 06:43 PM
Hey Bros out there, so This GAlaxy HC is in Concorde or Holiday Inn??

fukuda
24-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Brothers, try Crystal at Galaxy De sauna.
It is at the same Building Complex, Basement 1, between Concord Shopping Centre and Holiday Inn Atrium at Havelock Road and not at Beach Road.
I think they belong to the same Owner but different Management.
Crystal also got this Dick rubbing between her thighs.
She don't have stocking so it is actual contact with her bare legs.
You can feel the real heat and wetness between her thighs.
Ocassionally she slip aside her panty and rub your Dick with her raw Abalone.
But ofcourse, she don't let you push yours in.:D
If you want to proceed further, she will put on a rubber for your Didi and also you have to pay for the full course la.
With this close contact and heavenly seduction, how not release handbrake and ask for more!:D

history
24-12-2007, 12:20 PM
Brothers, try Crystal at Galaxy De sauna.
It is at the same Building Complex, Basement 1, between Concord Shopping Centre and Holiday Inn Atrium at Havelock Road and not at Beach Road.
I think they belong to the same Owner but different Management.

Ocassionally she slip aside her panty and rub your Dick with her raw Abalone.

With this close contact and heavenly seduction, how not release handbrake and ask for more!:D

Bro, very tempting. SO near yet so far. if happen to shoot out, the sperm kana her pussy , wonder will she F us upside down?

fukuda
03-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Brother, this Crystal is a hot stuff.
She sure to have precaution done before her job!.
Either she has a condom inside her abalone or she take contraceptives.
So no worry to aim and shoot la. :D
If splashed onto her abalone and wet her panty, the most you wash for her lol!
For me, I always bring a new panty and let her change before the action.
My types of panties all have center openings so no need to remove them when in action. It will soak some love juices and good for souvenirs.
After the session, I can bring it home to decorate my room while she put back on her original panty.

She is easy to negotiate and can skip the massage session and go straight into Balls sucking and licking.
She is very good at it and she also seems to enjoy it.
She is not like most Chinese PRC gals who are scare to put your Dick into their mouths!
She really sucks hard and deep!
This is her specialty! ;)

laserbeam
08-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Yesterday I went to Galaxy De Sauna.
Grace was very heavily booked.
I went for a sauna and steam bath then waited for about 5 minutes in the room. When she came in, I was quite happy to find her still in pleasant and elegant look after so many months that I have not visited Health Centre. As usual she proceeded with her skillful massage with oil. She then told me to lie face down and try out her new heat therapy treatment. She placed a heat treatment belt over the back of my waist. I can feel a comfortable heat penetrating my muscles and gave a very soothing and relaxing feeling there.
There is no electrical wire attached to this belt. It is not operated by electricity. It is a plastic bag containing a soft gel which is hot.
She said this belt can remain hot for more than 6 hours.
Last time she used hot towel to press over the aching areas and she had to rinsed the towel repeatedly to keep the towel hot.
Now she goes high tech and use this chemical process for treating muscle aches. She said the belt can be placed on my thigh or whichever areas of my body where I feel aching. She then placed another smaller heat treatment plastic bag under my testicles. Wow, it is real warm and very comfortable. She said this is to improve blood circulation and good for men.
She then proceeded to doing her specialty Dick Therapy which is called Zhuo Jin in Mandarin and most dialect speaking people called it Jua Gen.
She is real smart and professional. She really put in effort to look for better equipment and skill to serve her clients with better results. The whole process is really good and relaxing.

fukuda
09-01-2008, 11:11 AM
Sorry, database got problems?

fukuda
09-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Yesterday I went to Galaxy De Sauna.
Grace was very heavily booked.
I went for a sauna and steam bath then waited for about 5 minutes in the room. When she came in, I was quite happy to find her still in pleasant and elegant look after so many months that I have not visited Health Centre. As usual she proceeded with her skillful massage with oil. She then told me to lie face down and try out her new heat therapy treatment. She placed a heat treatment belt over the back of my waist. I can feel a comfortable heat penetrating my muscles and gave a very soothing and relaxing feeling there.
There is no electrical wire attached to this belt. It is not operated by electricity. It is a plastic bag containing a soft gel which is hot.
She said this belt can remain hot for more than 6 hours.
Last time she used hot towel to press over the aching areas and she had to rinsed the towel repeatedly to keep the towel hot.
Now she goes high tech and use this chemical process for treating muscle aches. She said the belt can be placed on my thigh or whichever areas of my body where I feel aching. She then placed another smaller heat treatment plastic bag under my testicles. Wow, it is real warm and very comfortable. She said this is to improve blood circulation and good for men.
She then proceeded to doing her specialty Dick Therapy which is called Zhuo Jin in Mandarin and most dialect speaking people called it Jua Gen.
She is real smart and professional. She really put in effort to look for better equipment and skill to serve her clients with better results. The whole process is really good and relaxing.

Brother Laserbeam, it sounds interesting and something new to try!
How much this Grace charge for the heat treatment?
Putting the warm belt on my back should be good in relieving rheumatism pains there. But putting another warm bag at my testicles? this I have not tried. Is it pain or not? What effect it can give? We don’t have rheumatism pains at our Dick right?

slutwen
11-01-2008, 11:35 PM
[She is easy to negotiate and can skip the massage session and go straight into Balls sucking and licking.
She is very good at it and she also seems to enjoy it.
She is not like most Chinese PRC gals who are scare to put your Dick into their mouths!
She really sucks hard and deep!
This is her specialty! ;)[/QUOTE]

I had tried Crystal too. She is top of the world when she rims....I got pattern leh....eventhough she looks in the late 40s, she is good in bed. I also belive she does anxx too. I was doign doggie and I was pushing my thumb into the hole, she allow and my thumb was in. i ask her if she allow a bigger rod to go. she said her hole too small for mind.. :( never asked anymore since..... just finger-play....

One thing I don't like is that she looks a little elderly and ass smell on her body. other than this, worth trying. This also reminds me of woman similair in Hougang De suana, Helen. I have tried everything with her, CIM, AF, rimming....

TowkayChye
12-01-2008, 12:44 AM
Bro, very tempting. SO near yet so far. if happen to shoot out, the sperm kana her pussy , wonder will she F us upside down?

Alamak! of course she will F U upside down lah....:rolleyes: Suppose to shoot inside her mouth, u go shoot at her pussy waste all the sperm :( These antique at Galaxy need sperm to make them look young and healthy mah... :D

laserbeam
14-01-2008, 08:17 AM
Putting the warm belt on my back should be good in relieving rheumatism pains there. But putting another warm bag at my testicles? this I have not tried. Is it pain or not? What effect it can give? We don’t have rheumatism pains at our Dick right?

There is no extra charge for the heat treatment.
It is within her massage package.
It is not a special service.
Ofcourse other girls will not bother to work so hard to give you so thorough massage. But I always give her a good reward as an encouragement and appreciation for her great effort in giving me good relaxation.

She bets on giving you very dedicated massage service so as to win you over as her regular clients. And it works as you can find that she always have many regular booking clients.

laserbeam
14-01-2008, 08:24 AM
Brother TowkayChye, I rather shoot into her pussy than to shoot into her mouth! What pleasure do you get in shooting into her mouth? Her pussy is the natural place where our sperm should go and not her mouth!

Our sperm is to fertilise her eggs and not to beautify her face!
Is there any medical certification that swallowing sperm will make a woman more youthful?

uktips
15-01-2008, 01:00 PM
be back for work.
Good chance for me so I can try other girls.
I asked for May as what brother Wwiss recommended, her services and especially her friendliness seem to suit me.
While half way thru my shower, A knock on my door and in came a medium built lady. Very well dressed like an office secretaty and yes with waist high skin toned stocking. A matured lady with a sweet smiling friendly face with high nose ridge and sharp chin, and thick and dark shoulder lenght hair.
She is a local Chinese around late thirties. Still has the sweet charm and pleasant look. She can speak English and Mandarin and many Chinese.
when I stepped out of the shower room, she handed me a towel and use another towel to dry my back and legs. Very friendly and good service indeed.

Boss, don't mind list down all your beauties names here and most importantly the services provided by each gal and their individual strength. From here the summary, bros can select for their fav doesn't matter is BBBJ/HJ/JG, bla bla.;)

kenny_G
17-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Brother uktips, thanks for giving me the title "BOSS".

I am not the Boss la!
I like this place very much, spacious and cozy and many girls to look at.
The girls are allowed to sit near the guest and TV area.
Very easy to see a walking pass parade of girls every few minutes.

But so far I only tried 3 of the girls la.
My best favorite is definitely Grace.
She does the best and thorough oil massage first.
Her Jua Gen is also very skillful and very unique.
She can produce that bone cracking sound on your fully charged Dick.
It is marvelous and surprising!
Her Hai Di Lao Yue (Dick massage in doggie position) is heavenly feeling,
and her Kai Xiang Bing (electrifying sensation produced when she tickles your little head with her thumbs similar to Opening a Champagne bottle cork) is very good indeed!

When I am moody, tired and downed, I go for May.
She is one girl who really can brighten up your day.
She is jovial and charmingly friendly.
Her massage is good and very caring and concern.
She is one of the few girls who still wear silky stocking, panty hoses and garters.
She has quite big Boobs with very fair and smooth skin texture.
She has sex gadgets to add stimulation to your sexual desires!

When I am horny and want to exercise my weapon, I go for Crystal.
She has great suction power and really cleans up your Ass and Balls and Dick with her powerful tongue. She really lifts your butt up and rims your Ass with her powerful tongue and swallows both your Balls fully in her mouth!
She doesn’t mind you to control and last long during your workout.
She has the patience and eagerness to maximize your pleasure.

;) Enjoy Men!

wwiss
21-01-2008, 11:08 AM
You missed out another special skill Grace is good at.
It is Ass diging.
When she do the Dick massage from behind, she rim your ass with her soft sexy fingers. Wow,mind blowing good man!

Uncle_Sam
22-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Brother, May rim your Ass with a trobbing vibrator, great if you like something extra to play.
She has ropes to tie your hands and legs and then drip warm candle wax on your buttock, Ass and Dick, damn sextisfaction!
Smack your buttock with her sexy hands or wip and grind your Dick between her stocking covered feet.
Siok until go Heaven! :p

laserbeam
24-01-2008, 03:06 PM

Putting the warm massage bag around your Testicles will make them expand. More blood will flow there and help in pumping up your Dick into full erection.

I have not heard of rheumatism painsa at the testicles or Dick!
If you have rheumatism pains at your back, neck, arm, thighs or legs, rubbing the warm bag there will stimulate the muscles and relieve the pains.

kenny_G
28-01-2008, 01:25 PM
You missed out another special skill Grace is good at.
It is Ass diging.
When she do the Dick massage from behind, she rim your ass with her soft sexy fingers. Wow,mind blowing good man!

I find it strange and I don't think I will like her fingers to touch my Ass!
I would rather prefer her to hold my Dick and does the Hai Di Lao Yue from behind. The feeling is same like how we masturbate ourselves but of course it is much better when a lady is doing it! Feeling her soft fingers moving with great professionalism really gives me heavenly feeling.
And when she press and squeeze your LITTLE HEAD using both her thumbs with circular motion, it is hard not to shoot uncontrollably.:p

fukuda
01-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Brother kenny_G, you must understand that different people have different G-spots!
And also different mind sets!

We are not made from the same mould.
So we will have different preferences.

Just like some masseuses like you to pump fast and hard without pulling your Dick out of her love hole while some want you to do it slow with deep penetrations and occassionally pull out your Dick to stimulate her little Dick head....

Some prefer you to stimulate her clitoris with soft touches while some wants you to vibrate your fingers vigorously around her clitoris to make her climax!
It is damn satisfying to see them grabbing you tightly and shiver with thrill!:p

fukuda
04-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Wah, so sad!
Some one zap me til bankrupt already!

fukuda
04-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Wah, so sad!
Some one zap me till bankrupt already! :mad:

At least tell me what you don't like me to say la! :confused:

wwiss
18-03-2008, 08:51 AM
Dont worry brother!
You go ahead to post good reports and tips, you will sure to get back your points soon!
Dont be so bold to comment when you not happy with other peoples opinion.
Some brothers will zap you if you disagree with him, you know?
Play smart!

fukuda
19-03-2008, 03:27 PM
People always quick to minus your points when they not happy with your post.
But they seldom bother to up your points even you post very good reports la.
Thanks for your advice.
By the way, brother, you say you try a China girl at Galaxy and her Jua Gen is touch touch here and there only, so how much she charge and how is her service?
Look department sure good la and they dress so sexy and daring.
Do they strip when massage?

wwiss
25-03-2008, 11:10 AM
Ya the girls in this HC are very daring!
Tight skirts, short skirts, transparent dresses, blouses showig their half cups, ......
And they daringly bend forward infront of you and not afraid you can see their nipples!

They strip or not depend how well they know you la!
I dont mind they strip or not la.
Can let me touch good enough and more siok la!:D

laserbeam
30-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Brother uktips, thanks for giving me the title "BOSS".

I am not the Boss la!
I like this place very much, spacious and cozy and many girls to look at.
The girls are allowed to sit near the guest and TV area.
Very easy to see a walking pass parade of girls every few minutes.

But so far I only tried 3 of the girls la.
My best favorite is definitely Grace.
She does the best and thorough oil massage first.
Her Jua Gen is also very skillful and very unique.
She can produce that bone cracking sound on your fully charged Dick.
It is marvelous and surprising!
Her Hai Di Lao Yue (Dick massage in doggie position) is heavenly feeling,
and her Kai Xiang Bing (electrifying sensation produced when she tickles your little head with her thumbs similar to Opening a Champagne bottle cork) is very good indeed!

When I am moody, tired and downed, I go for May.
She is one girl who really can brighten up your day.
She is jovial and charmingly friendly.
Her massage is good and very caring and concern.
She is one of the few girls who still wear silky stocking, panty hoses and garters.
She has quite big Boobs with very fair and smooth skin texture.
She has sex gadgets to add stimulation to your sexual desires!

When I am horny and want to exercise my weapon, I go for Crystal.
She has great suction power and really cleans up your Ass and Balls and Dick with her powerful tongue. She really lifts your butt up and rims your Ass with her powerful tongue and swallows both your Balls fully in her mouth!
She doesn’t mind you to control and last long during your workout.
She has the patience and eagerness to maximize your pleasure.

;) Enjoy Men!

I have tried Grace.
I do agree she does very good oil massage and great skill in Zhuo Jin 捉筋
or popularly called Jua Gen.

laserbeam
30-03-2008, 10:55 PM
Repeat post cancelled!

Lipitor
14-05-2008, 05:24 AM
As I am due to start on my new job today and was thus resting at home for the last 2 days, I thought of going for a relaxing massage and perhaps some therapy on my little brother. I did some research on the forum and Grace seems to be highly reccomended by the brothers here. I therefore decided to go down to Holiday Inn Atrium.

I reached the place about 3pm and I asked for Grace. I was quite lucky as she is avaliable from 3.30pm to 4.15pm. The rest was quite standard as I went to change, bath, the sauna etc. At about 3.30pm+, I was asked to go to the room.

First impression of Grace was that she is not really attractive, at most average looking. She should be in her late 30s. But anyway, this does not matter as perhaps service is more important. Anyway, the massage can be considered to be good for a Heath Centre. She explained each step very clearly. Subsequently, she asked if I want the jua-gen service which I go for. As well as the BJ and ass service. The jua-gen/ HJ service was quite nice, especially the part when she asked me to be on the doggie position. The sensation was quite good. I don't really like the poking of ass though, it feel as if you are going to shit.

Anyway, after 15 minutes of trying, I still cannot cum and Grace was trying her best to ensure I cum. I can see she is really trying as she is starting to perspire. But as there are already a advance booking, we could not extend the session and thus I say let's just forget it. I paid for it and left.

By the way, I saw 2 girls there at the counter who are very pretty and attractive. I asked for their name and was told they are Gigi and Wendy. Did any of the brothers here tried them before? I was really tempted to go for them the next time, especially by Gigi....

Anyway, here are the statistics
Name- Grace
Age- late 30s
Look- Average (5/10)
Body- Can't really tell as she is fully clothed and I am only able to put my hand underneath to fondle, but her nipple was quite big
Massage- 6.5/10
HJ/ Juagen- 6.5/10
BJ- 4.5/10 (Don't feel much)
FJ- No. Grace mentioned she did provide this service but as this is my first time with her, better go for the jua-gen first.
Damage- S$40+S$80+S$20
Return- Probably not

I am still thinking of Gigi and Wendy......

JeremyL91882788
24-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Bro pls share contact thanks bro!

gawd
24-10-2017, 10:11 PM
Bro good find! Can share contact?

U kidding right bro? Last post was 9yrs ago lol

JeremyL91882788
24-10-2017, 10:20 PM
Bro pls share contact thanks bro!

leroy13
25-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Hi bro

Can share
Thx

gawd
25-10-2017, 06:08 AM
To the dumb fuck who zapped me, hope u will go for English class. Exactly what I'm highlighting 2008 post people still ask for contact.

Jayhst
25-10-2017, 08:36 AM
Bro can share contact? Thanks!

JeremyL91882788
11-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Bro can share pls? :D

flamezining
13-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Bro can share please?