PDA

View Full Version : Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Pages : 1 2 [3]

supershaft
10-08-2020, 01:04 PM
got this kind of lobang ah....can intro me ? :D

best ever is go inside room just pcc ad play body for 10mins for $20....

Super best.

gist is met. cash is saved for atas dining. :D

Aloe_vera
10-08-2020, 07:30 PM
Hi bro. Can I confirm that the service is $50 for hj on top of the entry fee of $50?

Thank. You

HarumaJitsu
10-08-2020, 07:37 PM
Hi bro. Can I confirm that the service is $50 for hj on top of the entry fee of $50?

Thank. You

Confirmed.

Aloe_vera
10-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Confirmed.

Hi bro. Much appreciated.

macroflint
10-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Confirmed.

Wow must go this week. Thanks bro

HarumaJitsu
10-08-2020, 11:42 PM
Hi bro. Much appreciated.

Your welcome :)

BeardBear0101
11-08-2020, 03:03 AM

Super best.

讲真的?really got must share la sia 😂

Rey27
12-08-2020, 12:40 PM
Was snooping around the area today and was halted by an auntie halfway. I looked up at the signboard and it was the same as one of the bros described. So fast hand fast leg got a 1 hr session. There was two MLs sitting outside when I was there and I told the reception auntie to "give me the prettier one".

Stripped down to my birthday suit and laid on the bed. Massage was good, I mean, Thai massage, 够力够力 one. Almost fell asleep. The ML had soft hands and she smelled very fragrant. Really can doze you to lalaland.

After half an hr the ML told me to flip around. Slowly worked her way to my 2IC. GQ popped with only HJ , so I went on to ask her if have full package. But she said got no condom, so no choice. As she continued with the HJ, I stripped her naked and went on to catbath her. Perky B cups that are a handful. Keep having to tahan the thoughts of fucking her. As my hands went down south on her, she was super wet. Asked her again want to fuck or not, but she keep saying no condom. But I really buey tahan and almost forced myself on her.

She keep resisting for me to finger her, but I pushed on, and eventually she relented. Her body was gradually getting hot and I can tell she wanted something too as she persistently got wetter. Laid on my side sucking my nipple and working my 2IC, while I fondled with her tits and her clitoris. She came at the moment I shot my load. What harmony.

After that she continued to give me a leg massage and head massage. I think the session lasted more than 1 hr. Gave her 50 bucks and left a happy man. Next time will definitely bring my own cd.

You do catbath another person also do catbath, that side can shower or not🤣

supershaft
12-08-2020, 01:56 PM
讲真的?really got must share la sia 😂

yup.. but not for sharing at the moment.. in the east side.. hehe..

:D:D:D

pete_the_fish
12-08-2020, 05:38 PM

Super best.

$20 for 10min. $40 for 20min. $60 for 30min.

Bro u know how to calculate ? Lol

afterburn
12-08-2020, 05:59 PM
Is the GMT sardine brand spa still operating?

No more incoming thai "tourists" for now, so where to find MLs? Unless have refugees from GL (still closed) or siam diu :D That would be attractive.

supershaft
12-08-2020, 07:19 PM
$20 for 10min. $40 for 20min. $60 for 30min.

Bro u know how to calculate ? Lol

paying $20 for finale beats paying $50 bro.

火云邪神 古剑魂
15-08-2020, 02:01 PM
Apparently Jenny's colleague (Yang Yang) is back now. Bros who are out for a good massage session, can try Yang Yang out as she definitely have the skills and strength. :)

pete_the_fish
16-08-2020, 10:15 AM
paying $20 for finale beats paying $50 bro.

Paying nothing beats paying 20 lol

supershaft
16-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Paying nothing beats paying 20 lol

wrong.

getting paid to play is the best

Guardian81
16-08-2020, 10:51 AM
Apparently Jenny's colleague (Yang Yang) is back now. Bros who are out for a good massage session, can try Yang Yang out as she definitely have the skills and strength. :)
How Yang Yang, anyone tried on her?

YouAllSuck
16-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Tried Jenny again. Seriously godlike teasing HDLY. The only reason to not go to her is (1) you don't like milfs or (2) you die die want a bj/FJ. Adele is syt and good HDLY, but still lose to Jenny.

Jenny should start a skills future course and teach all these MLs how to do HDLY!

The only time when I felt a similar godlike HDLY was one of the girls in Yi Tiao Long in GL.

Some more get a good massage too and she's accommodating to my weird fetish request too. Very good value. She does the HDLY for very long! +Can shower so you feel refreshed after the while thing. Only con is she's not syt.

Aloe_vera
16-08-2020, 08:00 PM
After seeing all the juicy fr from so many brothers, I cannot take it sia!

Venture down to try jenny out.

When I reach the place, pretend to walk around coz there were really a lot of customer at the fried rice and mookatan.

Walk around a it and enter the shop from the other end.

Saw one lady, in jeans T shirt , long hair and mask. Just ask for one hour massage and she lead me to a room. Figure wish quite OK even though no half moon pooping out.

Anyway I went to shower came back to thr room alone. I just took off the tower and sit naked on the massage bed. Lol.

Another lady came in. Pony tail, also in jeans and T shirt with mask, so I can't see her face. Figure quite ba ba type.

But from the figure it's probably not my type but Since super horny already and entrance e fee paid already so what the heck.

Massage wise not bad, probably a lot better then most ml that I had had before.

During the massage teasing was like on and off, just caress a bit and move on.

The massage was quite long, definitely not those pretend 5 to 10 min kind which was really good. Also help to make me long for a long her teasing.

When the teasing started I was not disappointed. Her fingers slowly caress the my nuts, then slowly move to the cock. It was damn heaven!

And she really spent a long time down there for me.

When she stopped, my cock was so hard it was a bit uncomfortable lying on the massage bed as I was still face down.

She continue massage few a few minutes. I was like I wanna shoot really bad.

She asked me to turn over and started the hj. She spent her time slowly stroking and I spent my time pulling up her T shirt, adjust her bra to access her titts and suck away happily.

I try to unzip her jeans and pull her jeans and panties down but was rejected.

After I shoot already she helped me to clean up a bit and she got me a glass of tea. Funny thing is during the whole session we never talk abt pricing, so I juts have her a $50 which she happily and politely took it.

The ml is yang yang.

It was a great experience, money well spent. Definitely going back again to try jenny.

Probably sian part is she was wearing jeans and T shirt, so the roaming a bit sian.

Thanks to the brothers for the recommendation.

alan928
16-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Nice share bro Aloe_vera, makes me gian too :D

xnarsilx
17-08-2020, 10:01 AM
Is yang yang syt type? How's her breast size?

After seeing all the juicy fr from so many brothers, I cannot take it sia!

Venture down to try jenny out.

When I reach the place, pretend to walk around coz there were really a lot of customer at the fried rice and mookatan.

Walk around a it and enter the shop from the other end.

Saw one lady, in jeans T shirt , long hair and mask. Just ask for one hour massage and she lead me to a room. Figure wish quite OK even though no half moon pooping out.

Anyway I went to shower came back to thr room alone. I just took off the tower and sit naked on the massage bed. Lol.

Another lady came in. Pony tail, also in jeans and T shirt with mask, so I can't see her face. Figure quite ba ba type.

But from the figure it's probably not my type but Since super horny already and entrance e fee paid already so what the heck.

Massage wise not bad, probably a lot better then most ml that I had had before.

During the massage teasing was like on and off, just caress a bit and move on.

The massage was quite long, definitely not those pretend 5 to 10 min kind which was really good. Also help to make me long for a long her teasing.

When the teasing started I was not disappointed. Her fingers slowly caress the my nuts, then slowly move to the cock. It was damn heaven!

And she really spent a long time down there for me.

When she stopped, my cock was so hard it was a bit uncomfortable lying on the massage bed as I was still face down.

She continue massage few a few minutes. I was like I wanna shoot really bad.

She asked me to turn over and started the hj. She spent her time slowly stroking and I spent my time pulling up her T shirt, adjust her bra to access her titts and suck away happily.

I try to unzip her jeans and pull her jeans and panties down but was rejected.

After I shoot already she helped me to clean up a bit and she got me a glass of tea. Funny thing is during the whole session we never talk abt pricing, so I juts have her a $50 which she happily and politely took it.

The ml is yang yang.

It was a great experience, money well spent. Definitely going back again to try jenny.

Probably sian part is she was wearing jeans and T shirt, so the roaming a bit sian.

Thanks to the brothers for the recommendation.

Aloe_vera
17-08-2020, 10:13 AM
Is yang yang syt type? How's her breast size?

Yy is milf. Breast size ill say is sagging, soft, good enough to suck on 😊

supershaft
17-08-2020, 10:23 AM
Yy is milf. Breast size ill say is sagging, soft, good enough to suck on 😊

sure got no other bros saliva smell when u suck on it?? :D:D

Aloe_vera
17-08-2020, 11:53 AM
sure got no other bros saliva smell when u suck on it?? :D:D

Brother I was too hungry that day to notice anything else 😂

supershaft
17-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Brother I was too hungry that day to notice anything else 😂