PDA

View Full Version : Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Pages : 1 [2] 3

zooloootooo
28-08-2019, 08:00 AM
Guess you hit their lunch time.

idunno1234
30-08-2019, 02:52 PM
Last tried 2 weeks ago with a milf. No longer have like Miss T kinda experience. Any bros got new updates?

kooperho
30-08-2019, 08:53 PM
Had a session today. Got a cute one assigned to me. Look like in her late 20s

Natalie
Looks: 7.5
Body: Slim
Massage: 6/10

Average overall. Low playability but accommodating. Service oriented

Res2Dent
09-09-2019, 08:07 AM
any sightings of Turka?

Duded
13-09-2019, 11:55 AM
My FR

I just went 2 days ago for my first visit.
The girl serving me asked for $100!
She said $50 only HJ, and no touching is allowed.
After a few back and fro, and maybe due to language miscommunication, she agree to $50 with touching allowed. Once she start the job, she keep pushing my hand away, with her back facing me all this time, a towel covering my brother, ruining the mood.

The whole entire experience is very bad for me. I had better experience with Ye Zi Spa at the basement for the same price.

strikeback44
13-09-2019, 12:09 PM
My FR

I just went 2 days ago for my first visit.
The girl serving me asked for $100!
She said $50 only HJ, and no touching is allowed.
After a few back and fro, and maybe due to language miscommunication, she agree to $50 with touching allowed. Once she start the job, she keep pushing my hand away, with her back facing me all this time, a towel covering my brother, ruining the mood.

The whole entire experience is very bad for me. I had better experience with Ye Zi Spa at the basement for the same price.

very obvoious this one no go thru BMT one....

last batch got best unit award by bros here.....:D

anyone tried GM $40 for 60min massage ? $50 or $60 for 90min.....damn worth it ! :eek:

needforboobs
13-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Speaking of ye zi, any bro got try to up her before?

jjknight
15-09-2019, 06:02 PM
The miss J is getting greedy, maybe desperate cos heard their business is very poor now

Miss J at B1 gives very good massage if she is not in a rush. She also gives a mean JG that last a long time, so sure will gush out. Its one of the best as its done quite professionally. As she knows me, she allows me to be massaged without the shorts, so its much more comfy. She may not be a looker but she is a nice lady with very good skills. Do support her.

flareon1982
23-09-2019, 11:28 PM
Upz. Anyone went there recently?

afterburn
25-09-2019, 10:45 PM
No thread about GM Complex so adding on here ...

At the Complex, the massage shops are mainly in a whole row at level 3. All charge $40 per hour, but MLs are looking like late 30s or pushing 40. If you're a NSF age, you'll feel like it's your friend's mom massaging you.

Walk past the whole row, till reach the corner where there's an amulet or gong tao shop, turn left, there's one last shop, name consists of 2 letters.

Accept one ML that looks quite presentable, long hair with denim hot pants, not fat. Massage is so-so only for $40 per hour. Got 30/45 min also. The setup is on the floor, with curtain separators entirely on 3 sides. Surprisingly for such shop, they follow rules to record customer particulars.

The ML is like PR already can speak english and mandarin well. Told me they are proper MLs there, I think she meant long term job with permits and all, not like THAT other place.

Actually her skills at subtle tease are quite good, compensate her age, but price not right so reject her extra. Maybe it's wiser to pretend to be a malaysian tourist there boarding bus later - can get further discount :D Say not enough SGD liao.

If anyone has tried those shops sitting in a whole row, share info yeah?

afterburn
25-09-2019, 11:32 PM
bro, you didn't counter offer ? :D

there is a beauty shop offering hair removal has massage also....you didn't check it out ?

I saw that shop. It's in the row. The MLs are nicest looking in that row actually. When walk past, got one soft cooing "massage ...?" But they were in a group of 4 or so with one thai guy there all talking thai, a bit pai seh to try. Next time I am there, maybe.

flareon1982
01-10-2019, 05:27 PM
I saw that shop. It's in the row. The MLs are nicest looking in that row actually. When walk past, got one soft cooing "massage ...?" But they were in a group of 4 or so with one thai guy there all talking thai, a bit pai seh to try. Next time I am there, maybe.

Please share

flareon1982
11-10-2019, 06:18 PM
Anyone went recently??

elvix
16-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Just went over the one at level 1.
Saw three person at outside and just randomly got assigned one.

Massage was not bad , smooth hands.. lotsa oil.

But GQ popped
She wanted $100 for Hj without auto roam.
I laughed and say she must be crazy.
She offered $90-$80-$70 then $50 with auto roam.
Totally no mood, said don’t want. Finished up massage and left... but saw a short hair girl quite cute.. maybe will try next time

zooloootooo
23-10-2019, 07:40 AM
Heard the place is tearing down for development

Chrisfuryz
23-10-2019, 03:29 PM
Massage done by Thai National?

zooloootooo
24-10-2019, 07:10 AM
Um, who else are you thinking of?

火云邪神 古剑魂
25-10-2019, 10:14 PM
There is one Yezi spa at basement one next to the eatery selling fried rice. The service is pretty good and massage skillful. Worth a visit.

KREMIL
26-10-2019, 11:36 AM
agreed with bro - YZ Jenny provides first class massage with a soothing environment. She has been my regular ML for years ;)

There is one Yezi spa at basement one next to the eatery selling fried rice. The service is pretty good and massage skillful. Worth a visit.

pete_the_fish
26-10-2019, 11:07 PM
Make a recce trip recently and got new Intel.
2 sitting outside. One not my type the other one made me do a triple take as I was walking past.

No one there made me do a triple take since Red. Lol. They were giggling as I did that.
I normally won't respond when they said massart, massart...

The girl quite friendly, slim with shoulder length hair , sharp face (maybe a bit long) with some freckles and light makeup and nice smile.

I decided to u turn and get her name in case I want to look for her next time. I m surprised she asked for my name also....Lol...went to the toilet with a semi hard on...

The other quite pushy I just ignored her lol.

Anyone tried a girl there with the above description ?:D

danilov
29-10-2019, 10:07 AM
Walked past this place yesterday and there were 3 sitting outside. Two of them have good figures that I wouldn't mind taking , but I was too shy to get their name. Totally outnumbered and did not have the time.

pete_the_fish
29-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Walked past this place yesterday and there were 3 sitting outside. Two of them have good figures that I wouldn't mind taking , but I was too shy to get their name. Totally outnumbered and did not have the time.

SHY ??? :D

how good figure ? big boobs or ? you should have seen the slim one right ?

LoveisGreat
02-11-2019, 05:56 PM
Double agreed! Yezi Spa Jenny is fantastic with the touch, teasing and all. A charming MILF ... loving it when I get massage bare bottom. :D

agreed with bro - YZ Jenny provides first class massage with a soothing environment. She has been my regular ML for years ;)

nowayhose
04-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the recs. +1 to Ye Zi, Jenny. Huge soft boobs btw... And easy to chat with. Good long tease and roam. HJ got technique. (unlike PPC where it's just fuck with v short tease) still got tea to drink.

Unfortunately HJ not enough for me to shoot(my problem not hers). so maybe I will only rtm if very long never shoot. Another bad point is it's a very exposed place lol, right in front of the popular food court. But if I want tease and hj only I for sure come back. Recommend if you want a milf giving you a medium strength massage, tease and hj pattern zhuay zhuay one.

aatan
04-11-2019, 03:29 PM
Got Jenny ctc from a bro however did not try her.only her friend yang yang.massage is good but not much teasing and hj normal.jemny is better?any bro can advise?

boomerangarang
06-11-2019, 03:54 PM
Went to the alphabet spa at B1 recently. Since in the area, just commando go try. Saw tall Thai girl with long hair sitting outside. I like tall leggy girls so decide to try. Name is J.

Massage standard is ok. Have effort. GQ popped after some teasing. I shock when ML quote $100 for HJ. I say price too high she insist. Tried bargain to $50 but no top roaming. In the end settle for $80 with top roaming. Hj was so so. GFE good so can close one eye a bit.

Will only rtm if $50 for HJ with roaming. If want $80, should do bj.

afterburn
06-11-2019, 06:45 PM
Massage standard is ok. Have effort. GQ popped after some teasing. I shock when ML quote $100 for HJ. I say price too high she insist. Tried bargain to $50 but no top roaming. In the end settle for $80 with top roaming. Hj was so so. GFE good so can close one eye a bit.

So expensive now. Considering the ML there are likely "tourist" status and not worker. Last time $50 can buy cdo service. If really want massage only,neighbouring GMC is better deal.

HSB2000
07-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Went to the alphabet spa at B1 recently. Since in the area, just commando go try. Saw tall Thai girl with long hair sitting outside. I like tall leggy girls so decide to try. Name is J.

Will only rtm if $50 for HJ with roaming. If want $80, should do bj.

For such amount, you might as well proceed to GL for better selection, service and lower cost.

tiantie
07-11-2019, 02:21 PM
Jenny has been my ML since 2017.never regrets to know her.very delicate with her job.worth every $ spent

pete_the_fish
07-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Jenny has been my ML since 2017.never regrets to know her.very delicate with her job.worth every $ spent

Jenny , like xiao han, got many runners in this forum also. :D:D

LittleGiant
07-11-2019, 04:06 PM
How old jenny

hifriend
08-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Is Yezi spa still around? There used to be a thread on this place but no more. Anybody have the contact for Yezi spa if it is still there?

Thank you very much.

Yezi Spa is still around at the basement.

The no. is 62913378.

Last week just visit her. Still pretty and her skills still good. Got my back muscle all loosen up. Got more time as she is not a time watcher.

Happy massaging

luckyboiboi
09-11-2019, 12:17 AM
Yezi Spa is still around at the basement.

The no. is 62913378.

Last week just visit her. Still pretty and her skills still good. Got my back muscle all loosen up. Got more time as she is not a time watcher.

Happy massaging

Do they ask GQ as well ? Price reasonable?

Chrisfuryz
09-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Um, who else are you thinking of?

I don't know ma, later prc leh. that's why i ask

nowayhose
09-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Do they ask GQ as well ? Price reasonable?

50+50 I went recently. Maybe other bros manage to nego, but I didn't. Worth it to me though.

Just that place is abit too exposed, every guy eating there see you come out knows what you just did hahaha

luckyboiboi
10-11-2019, 12:20 AM
50+50 I went recently. Maybe other bros manage to nego, but I didn't. Worth it to me though.

Just that place is abit too exposed, every guy eating there see you come out knows what you just did hahaha

Gotta avoid the dinner time.

rahl
12-11-2019, 07:40 PM
finally found the time to go down to GMT. Chose N@Lvl 1, who is a hot milf with long hair. Comfy massage and friendly, but limited roaming.

RTM: maybe.

Also saw a younger cutie pie, may try her next time.

ibanezjem555
12-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Other spa which was being discussed..$50 is too steep. Paid $30 for hj with a $70 for 1.5 ,hr massage, so $100 all in.. so in some sense value for money... But again that was sometime back...

Anyways, never go already as I need good massage plus real intense teasing..

Yes, exposed.. problem is that there is no cover for fire movement ! Open door to go in and out.. stand out like a boowah fly... :eek:

rahl
12-11-2019, 09:02 PM
Anyways, never go already as I need good massage plus real intense teasing..

Yes, exposed.. problem is that there is no cover for fire movement ! Open door to go in and out.. stand out like a boowah fly... :eek:

Act steady bro we are seasoned punters :)

Have you tried NN from S***** Spa@Kovan for teasing?

ibanezjem555
12-11-2019, 09:09 PM
Yes, Nana the viet.. she had potential but after several repeated visits, she did not up her game so never returned.

This spa has since revamp.. so not sure if she better.

PM me and we share our notes on Nana

Thanks bro..

pete_the_fish
12-11-2019, 09:10 PM
Bring a cap n sunglass next time u go to places that are not so discreet. Lol

ibanezjem555
12-11-2019, 10:02 PM
Actually, with cap and sunglasses, will really stand out as many office workers there makan. After lunch, many uncles there lim teh. With MIB sunglass n baseball cap.. more outstanding than boowah fly..

Best is follow the staircase nearest door, then go straight down straight thru door. Don't come thru food makan area or the wings. Just keep straight face and go in.

Go out, straight the staircase but reach top of first flight everyone makan can see your face, if they want to. The other way out, is to turn left. Just walk straight n let shops cover you. Problem is that there is another spa here and the MLs outside look expectantly at you. Or people come down corridor towards you know that you just came out of that shop.

So like bro say.. steady lah.. just walk n keep on walking..

ChupChai
12-11-2019, 10:08 PM

Might go there this weekend :)

alphina
13-11-2019, 10:26 PM
Is this jenny ex jsp aka Kate Upton boobs?

overboard
15-11-2019, 12:12 AM
A quick FR for Ye Zi.

First time entered the place and tried Jenny. Although she may not be a looker, but her massage skills is good. She knows her stuff and can press the right places. Perfect for those who want to get their knots released.

In the end left a happy man.
Dmg is 50+50.

Also, there is another lady called Yang Yang. But that day she is not in the shop.

AaronKwok123
16-11-2019, 11:53 PM
GMC 3rd floor think got a new massage shop.....it's close to the staircase at the GMT side.

Was walking along 3rd floor checking out the SPA and then one granny asked me want to massage or not....she went into the shop and then one younger one came out.....I took a 2nd look cos I thought she is Red.

Massage $40...not sure need to top up for oil massage . Anyone tried? :D

afterburn
17-11-2019, 12:13 AM
GMC 3rd floor think got a new massage shop.....it's close to the staircase at the GMT side.

Was walking along 3rd floor checking out the SPA and then one granny asked me want to massage or not....she went into the shop and then one younger one came out.....I took a 2nd look cos I thought she is Red.

So this is not together with the cluster of massage shops at the other end? At this particular end, there's also a staircase, and looking down to the lowest level, there are all the mailboxes (like HDB style) for the units in the building.

Once inside the building, very hard to tell which direction is which ...

Later the younger one is the boss manning the counter, granny is the ML :D

ciwilover
02-12-2019, 05:33 PM

went b4 just a few days ago... massage by the young chio bu but nothing happen :D

pete_the_fish
02-12-2019, 05:42 PM
went b4 just a few days ago... massage by the young chio bu but nothing happen :D

40/hr oil massage ?
Good ? Any teasing ?

hybridsystem
02-12-2019, 09:24 PM
Went to golden mile tower Thai massage afew days ago... Since after T..... went back to LOS have not frequent this shop for quite some time.

Suddenly feel like going down to try again and was appointed a slutty milf.(looks slutty face to me...)
Opted for 1 hour massage and not expecting any real hard massage, but To my surprise this milf can give out some decent hard massage (7/10) (I have been cheonging massage scene for the past 20 years). Too bad only opted for 1 hour, didn't have enough time to do a full body massage. Cos the rest of the time needs to allocate for the gq. Hahaha
Opted for basic hj for $50 with top roam. Not for boobs lover but the skill was above average with top teasing. Took quite some time to cum, so she offer blowing with top up and due to her slutty looks I conceded and agreed. And..... Cim.
All in all spend $130. Still prefer T..... with her service and reasonable price.

Do not pm me and ask her name... Cos I also didn't ask.
If bros who knows which shop then must go and try and find liao. Hahaha

Will be back soon to try find her again

ciwilover
03-12-2019, 12:41 AM
40/hr oil massage ?
Good ? Any teasing ?

only rub a bit bit only leh nothing happen.... u went b4?

pete_the_fish
03-12-2019, 04:48 PM
only rub a bit bit only leh nothing happen.... u went b4?

you say got chio one i don't mind going ....$40 nia...ok lah...sure got goodies one lah....:D

Anycall
04-12-2019, 10:52 AM
Went to the shop at Golden Mile tower level 1 few days ago. Assigned an ok looking ML with plenty of teasing.
Was offered GQ, $50 hj plus top roaming or $70 for bj. Countered offered $30 for hj or $50 for bj but surprised ML was quite firm. Seems like they are not as desperate as before. Didn't have the mood already and left with no special, went home to pcc instead. Attitude changed 180 degrees and anyhow massage till the end after I declined to pay for the special. Not complaining though as I saved $$

needforboobs
04-12-2019, 04:55 PM
Still bother to press press you after you reject GQ already not bad. I kena from one vietbu along macpherson, straight away stop session when i reject.

afterburn
04-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Was offered GQ, $50 hj plus top roaming or $70 for bj. Countered offered $30 for hj or $50 for bj but surprised ML was quite firm. Seems like they are not as desperate as before. Didn't have the mood already and left with no special, went home to pcc instead. Attitude changed 180 degrees and anyhow massage till the end after I declined to pay for the special. Not complaining though as I saved $$

Seems the thai ladies are also getting into the act of charging $50 for extras. Last time I tried the $40/hr session at Complex, the lady also rejected counter-offer, told me that men go out to enjoy, why quibble over a difference of $10-20? ... Anyway, at Tower, some of the workers may actually be "tourists" given that they don't stick around for long, it's so obvious ... so always surprised me that they won't compromise and try to earn whatever they can during their stint.

Guess they don't know happy times might be over soon ... govt only pay 0.1 month bonus this year, pvt sector will take it as a signal and follow suit, so see how long these MLs can hold out.

rahl
04-12-2019, 06:36 PM
GMC: anyone tried this hot babe with long hair and sharp features? She's on the 3rd level outside a shop on the inside, right angle to the front corridor. Very cool, didn't even look up when I walked past twice :)

Hotdickson6699
04-12-2019, 06:42 PM
Sounds good. Shall go and take a look. Visiting golden mile quite often to purchase Thai stock. But seldom go up to level 3 or higher

ciwilover
04-12-2019, 06:52 PM
GMC: anyone tried this hot babe with long hair and sharp features? She's on the 3rd level outside a shop on the inside, right angle to the front corridor. Very cool, didn't even look up when I walked past twice :)

already tried... nothing happen

pete_the_fish
04-12-2019, 07:04 PM

How old she looks like ? Boobs big? If so might give it a go lol

ciwilover
04-12-2019, 08:03 PM

later 20s or early 30
slim
boobs maybe B
massage almost piano

afterburn
04-12-2019, 09:09 PM

:D Maybe got touch boob surcharge, how?

What I do like about GMC joint aside from the lower price is that first try got a milf thai ML that can speak conversational mandarin. Better than my half f**k thai definitely !

rahl
04-12-2019, 09:45 PM
later 20s or early 30
slim
boobs maybe B
massage almost piano

Can't say this is surprising haha.

pete_the_fish
04-12-2019, 10:19 PM
later 20s or early 30
slim
boobs maybe B
massage almost piano

Piano massage but no GQ, how to survive ?

pete_the_fish
04-12-2019, 10:21 PM
:D Maybe got touch boob surcharge, how?

What I do like about GMC joint aside from the lower price is that first try got a milf thai ML that can speak conversational mandarin. Better than my half f**k thai definitely !

I actually prefer to speak thai with them so that experience more authentic...lol..
Can speak thai also no advantage sometime, yusof ishak speaks louder lol

ciwilover
05-12-2019, 04:42 AM
Piano massage but no GQ, how to survive ?

how i wish there was something else :D she be a good ride maybe should ask about after work hour :D

ciwilover
05-12-2019, 04:43 AM
Can't say this is surprising haha.

u can try again, maybe bcos she was waiting for me to ask? but i didnt? :D

r.fowler
05-12-2019, 05:44 PM

she is really old bird already.... last i visited her was 2 to 3 years back.

r.fowler
06-12-2019, 02:20 PM
this morning passed by the 1st level shop at GMC. got 3 MLs having their meals. i think is thai... didnt pursue further because no eye contact.

went to basement saw the famous J. Gosh, last i saw her was years back and she has aged quite a bit. face look like had injection. swollen. she still recognise me but i told her next time. saw another ML in YZ but is big size.

lovetocum
06-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Is the J look like she went for plastic surgery? Thought I saw a trans there.

this morning passed by the 1st level shop at GMC. got 3 MLs having their meals. i think is thai... didnt pursue further because no eye contact.

went to basement saw the famous J. Gosh, last i saw her was years back and she has aged quite a bit. face look like had injection. swollen. she still recognise me but i told her next time. saw another ML in YZ but is big size.

AaronKwok123
06-12-2019, 03:20 PM

you mean GM tower is it ? cos GMC 1st level no massage shop leh...

anyway the current batch at A1 CMI....all look like druggies...last batch still the best i think.

r.fowler
06-12-2019, 05:55 PM
you mean GM tower is it ? cos GMC 1st level no massage shop leh...

anyway the current batch at A1 CMI....all look like druggies...last batch still the best i think.

yes, my bad. is tower. u are right on A1 on their looks. not really tempted to go in.

r.fowler
06-12-2019, 05:56 PM
Is the J look like she went for plastic surgery? Thought I saw a trans there.

given that there are only her and another ML there, you could be right. seem like it is surgery went wrong, quite bloated her face.

ciwilover
07-12-2019, 08:02 PM
given that there are only her and another ML there, you could be right. seem like it is surgery went wrong, quite bloated her face.

i heard someone post nt bad looking MILF.... now i doubt so :D

r.fowler
09-12-2019, 11:44 AM
i heard someone post nt bad looking MILF.... now i doubt so :D

my poison might be someone's meat. different flower enter different eyes.

ciwilover
09-12-2019, 02:11 PM
my poison might be someone's meat. different flower enter different eyes.

true... yesterday went recce saw a short hair look ok for me :D waiting for a good day to go in

r.fowler
09-12-2019, 03:26 PM
true... yesterday went recce saw a short hair look ok for me :D waiting for a good day to go in

is it wavy hair one? I asked J and she said only 2 work in shop (herself included).. if it is the wavy or permed hair one, she is abit of the fleshy side. I could be wrong.

ciwilover
09-12-2019, 06:06 PM
is it wavy hair one? I asked J and she said only 2 work in shop (herself included).. if it is the wavy or permed hair one, she is abit of the fleshy side. I could be wrong.

yea short hair but i didnt see fleshy leh :D got even more slim? :D

r.fowler
10-12-2019, 11:17 AM
yea short hair but i didnt see fleshy leh :D got even more slim? :D

maybe could be another one which i missed last trip down.

ciwilover
13-12-2019, 08:34 PM
quite shiok massage ok hv strength
age i think late 30s or mid
cup maybe b or c
slim sharp chin - still ok

con
100 to touch expensive sia

name i forget to ask

wonderfun
20-12-2019, 10:05 AM
I went for a haircut in GMT. A PRC woman who's about early 40s works in a shop there. She is slim, okay looking, on the fair side and talked courteously. She gave me a very neat haircut which surprised me a bit. Then I asked her for a massage. She brought me somewhere for that. She said she was a doctor in PRC! While she massaged me I asked if she knows JG. She said she can mosha and give some sort of treatment better than JG. It appeared she knows JG. May be she was trying to upsell her skills? I was wearing my underwear while she massaged me. Her massage was a bit 'interesting' which I have experienced before. She told me she does not give specials which took me by surprise. I split even though she told me I had 15 mins left. This shop does not have a shower.

pete_the_fish
20-12-2019, 01:09 PM
I went for a haircut in GMT. A PRC woman who's about early 40s works in a shop there. She is slim, okay looking, on the fair side and talked courteously. She gave me a very neat haircut which surprised me a bit. Then I asked her for a massage. She brought me somewhere for that. She said she was a doctor in PRC! While she massaged me I asked if she knows JG. She said she can mosha and give some sort of treatment better than JG. It appeared she knows JG. May be she was trying to upsell her skills? I was wearing my underwear while she massaged me. Her massage was a bit 'interesting' which I have experienced before. She told me she does not give specials which took me by surprise. I split even though she told me I had 15 mins left. This shop does not have a shower.

is the shop on level 1 ?:D

flareon1982
20-12-2019, 07:42 PM

Where is this shop. Pls share with me please

balibalou
22-12-2019, 12:42 PM
I went for a haircut in GMT. A PRC woman who's about early 40s works in a shop there. She is slim, okay looking, on the fair side and talked courteously. .

Hummmmm, I do not know this shop/haircut. Which one is it pls?

balibalou
22-12-2019, 12:52 PM
A quick FR for Ye Zi.

First time entered the place and tried Jenny. Although she may not be a looker, but her massage skills is good. She knows her stuff and can press the right places. Perfect for those who want to get their knots released.

In the end left a happy man.
Dmg is 50+50.

Also, there is another lady called Yang Yang. But that day she is not in the shop.

Yes I visited her 2 or 3 times and always be great for massage. Sad she does not speak so much in english, but she knows what she does. And I like her big boobs :D
That's true that you go in and out in front of the "food court", but always managed to arrive early in the morning before pic hour. Anyway, I do not see a the problem to visit this place, nan? Is it forbiden, or which risk is there? can you tell me bros?
Cheers

Kongressional
22-12-2019, 03:17 PM
It is about time to go there to look see look see :)

balibalou
23-12-2019, 09:25 AM
It is about time to go there to look see look see :)

Yes but what's the problem to visit a parlour? except if there is a risk that your GF or wife is around...:eek:

r.fowler
27-12-2019, 05:43 PM
quite shiok massage ok hv strength
age i think late 30s or mid
cup maybe b or c
slim sharp chin - still ok

con
100 to touch expensive sia

name i forget to ask

$100 can go for Jenny twice..

ciwilover
27-12-2019, 08:01 PM
$100 can go for Jenny twice..

no lah bro, i nv give her 100 la. i must be crazy to do that :D btw who's jenny? there also?

HSB2000
27-12-2019, 09:43 PM

Thanks bro for sharing of the contact.

However this is a warning for bro who consider to give her a try.

1. Haircut $10, very simple hair wash $10, also claimed that for propose change of hairstyle supposed to cost another $15 which she will waive off. Mind you, it's she the one who suggest for me to make some change to my style, which it's nothing much different from my existing style.

2. Claim that she is a doctor back then and she is good at TCM, as such I took up her offer for 30min massage for neck and back area at $30/30min. Upon lay down, within 5min she start to introduce her baojian skill, and ask if I would like to try as she don't usually offer to other, haha like I believe lor, but I just wanna see what tricks she have so just agreed with it. She say for that she will need to apply some medication oil which cost another $30!!! Told her I can go w/o that, but she keep persisting that it will help her to perform better and even reduce the price to $15, ok I give in. And while doing the so call baojian, keep hinting me about how her customer tips her for her service...and seeing that I didn't respond, she then say she leave it to me to decide how much to tips her later.

3. I will leave out some other details here. And after the service, she took out a calculator to calculate the total amount that I need to pay. $10 (haircut) + $10 (wash) + $50 (massage) which she say coz I took up the baojian and $15 (for that stupid oil, basically just normal oil lah). And ask me how much tips I wanna give her. I just pass her $100 and she immediately reply in a disappointed note that meaning her tips is just $15 lor. I told her yes and just chao.

In summary, the haircut standard is acceptable but the washing is way overpriced. She is too talkative and very very fake and irritating as throughout the whole session, she keep mentioning about money. The baojian is just kinda teasing lah, and she will keep trying to increase the price. So try at your own risk.......

ibanezjem555
27-12-2019, 10:32 PM
Name and shame the above location.
I hate ML who jio for tips..:mad:

HSB2000
28-12-2019, 07:32 AM
Name and shame the above location.
I hate ML who jio for tips..:mad:

Hi bro ibanezjam, it's not right for me to reveal the location as it is shared by bro wonderfun. I will leave it to bro wonderfun to decide whether to reveal the location here.

pete_the_fish
28-12-2019, 04:05 PM
Hi bro ibanezjam, it's not right for me to reveal the location as it is shared by bro wonderfun. I will leave it to bro wonderfun to decide whether to reveal the location here.

bro you are so kind. if they keep asking me to top up this and that, i just pretend i didn't hear them. :D

HSB2000
28-12-2019, 08:23 PM
bro you are so kind. if they keep asking me to top up this and that, i just pretend i didn't hear them. :D

No lah, I also didn't bother but just paid her what I think is within my limit lor. Although the same amount maybe can get slightly better quality at other joint lah.

r.fowler
31-12-2019, 12:00 PM
precisely. it is a mood spoiler when ML starts saying, need to top up xx for this and xx for that. J used to ask for that, i will tell her to concentrate first and we talk later.

ciwilover
03-01-2020, 09:49 AM
was it my luck is bad? no mouth so far :( insect there hv mouth svc?

blu3fin
03-01-2020, 01:12 PM
Never had chance to try jg in Thailand. It's there any lobang for authentic thai jg there?
I figure if anywhere have.. has to be golden mile?

ciwilover
03-01-2020, 08:57 PM
just went a session again.... was it new stock?
name: t***
looks: quite slutty face i like it
boobs: i think its a C cup
body: slim with some ass :D
massage: for me i dont like it, its more on sexy massage
remark: not very good in english
dmg: 50+30

quite straight to the point teasing, first no towel cover me after i lie down. open my 2 legs big big straight inner thigh massage follow by oil from upper body till .... than my balls :D at first she quote me 100 w/o saying plus auto roam, i refuse than she quote me 50 and 100 wif auto roaming i still refuse. until 30 but she still give happy face thats where i want to try ask for mouth, but she refuse :( although no mouth action her 2 hands skills are quite good after shot, she proceed massage my head and she use towel to clean e oil from my body from limb to limb and tender care while she wipe my little bro n ass clean :)

rtm.... nah i think i go back find my regular mlif liao

i just want a gd bj :(

F-boy
05-01-2020, 12:35 PM
The joint now turn pro all wearing ‘uniform’ same T shirts and track pants

afterburn
05-01-2020, 12:48 PM
The joint now turn pro all wearing ‘uniform’ same T shirts and track pants

Talking about the thai shop A*?

Part of the spa regulations to fulfill, if they want to avoid being faulted. This shop has a license displayed and they also register customers - so might as well meet the 'spa uniform' requirement as well. Nonetheless, doubtful if all their MLs have proper WP :rolleyes: .

flareon1982
20-01-2020, 10:25 PM
Went to Jenny. Still good service as usual

romidogdog
20-01-2020, 11:01 PM
just went a session again.... was it new stock?
name: t***
looks: quite slutty face i like it
boobs: i think its a C cup
body: slim with some ass :D
massage: for me i dont like it, its more on sexy massage
remark: not very good in english
dmg: 50+30

quite straight to the point teasing, first no towel cover me after i lie down. open my 2 legs big big straight inner thigh massage follow by oil from upper body till .... than my balls :D at first she quote me 100 w/o saying plus auto roam, i refuse than she quote me 50 and 100 wif auto roaming i still refuse. until 30 but she still give happy face thats where i want to try ask for mouth, but she refuse :( although no mouth action her 2 hands skills are quite good after shot, she proceed massage my head and she use towel to clean e oil from my body from limb to limb and tender care while she wipe my little bro n ass clean :)

rtm.... nah i think i go back find my regular mlif liao

i just want a gd bj :(

Quote you $100 for hj, end up $30? Is kind of hit and run , many spa just $50 with hj plus auto roam,They're just trying their luck to see which goondu willing to pay $100 , season chiongster won't pay this kind of rate, beside entrance, $100 can get fj else where...

ciwilover
23-01-2020, 12:39 PM
Quote you $100 for hj, end up $30? Is kind of hit and run , many spa just $50 with hj plus auto roam,They're just trying their luck to see which goondu willing to pay $100 , season chiongster won't pay this kind of rate, beside entrance, $100 can get fj else where...

nah i back to my malay mlif, massage gt strength, sexy n slim, look ok, enuff teasing and only i gt special treatment, most importantly not ex

Shinya123
23-01-2020, 02:15 PM

Agree. Many try to carrot the top up from the 50 entrance fee. Even can bargain also spoil the mood liao. I prefer those quoting the full net price type.

SUNRISERYOKO
05-02-2020, 12:05 PM
agreed old bird Jenny provides soothing massage and she is not a time watcher. YZ tip-top genuine massage is the place to go for a serious therapy :D

she is really old bird already.... last i visited her was 2 to 3 years back.

Singlelover
20-02-2020, 02:59 PM
I recommendation #B1 Ye Zi Spa Look for Ms Jenny. She’s very friendly & bubbly got natural bust of 38C, great curvy figure very good at massaging & great service attitude. The spa is speckle span, relaxing back ground music & clean shower. Brothers from all round the world must drop by Singapore’s golden mile tower #B1-58, Beach Road S199589. The rates is very reasonable $50 for 1hour full body massage + $50. Tel: 62913378

tigbitties1
20-02-2020, 03:28 PM
Is ye zi Spa still a one woman operation only?

acer3939
21-02-2020, 01:07 AM
Went to Jenny. Still good service as usual

is she working for "A" spa? thxs

Humblepie1
21-02-2020, 01:27 AM
Any nice syt ml at golden mile tower A* spa currently?

flareon1982
21-02-2020, 05:54 PM

Now is two ladies.

flareon1982
21-02-2020, 05:55 PM
is she working for "A" spa? thxs

She work at Ye Zhi spa. Basement

jjknight
25-02-2020, 05:35 PM
She work at Ye Zhi spa. Basement

Really missed Jenny. She is really good and can give a very good ending.

sammybigfan
25-02-2020, 09:20 PM

visit her bro.. ;)

Anycall
25-02-2020, 11:44 PM
Anybody knows if yz spa has shower facilities?

flareon1982
27-02-2020, 02:27 PM
Anybody knows if yz spa has shower facilities?

they do have shower facilities

ricky79
28-02-2020, 06:53 PM

1. Haircut $10, very simple hair wash $10, also claimed that for propose change of hairstyle supposed to cost another $15 which she will waive off. Mind you, it's she the one who suggest for me to make some change to my style, which it's nothing much different from my existing style.

2. Claim that she is a doctor back then and she is good at TCM, as such I took up her offer for 30min massage for neck and back area at $30/30min. Upon lay down, within 5min she start to introduce her baojian skill, and ask if I would like to try as she don't usually offer to other, haha like I believe lor, but I just wanna see what tricks she have so just agreed with it. She say for that she will need to apply some medication oil which cost another $30!!! Told her I can go w/o that, but she keep persisting that it will help her to perform better and even reduce the price to $15, ok I give in. And while doing the so call baojian, keep hinting me about how her customer tips her for her service...and seeing that I didn't respond, she then say she leave it to me to decide how much to tips her later.

3. I will leave out some other details here. And after the service, she took out a calculator to calculate the total amount that I need to pay. $10 (haircut) + $10 (wash) + $50 (massage) which she say coz I took up the baojian and $15 (for that stupid oil, basically just normal oil lah). And ask me how much tips I wanna give her. I just pass her $100 and she immediately reply in a disappointed note that meaning her tips is just $15 lor. I told her yes and just chao.

In summary, the haircut standard is acceptable but the washing is way overpriced. She is too talkative and very very fake and irritating as throughout the whole session, she keep mentioning about money. The baojian is just kinda teasing lah, and she will keep trying to increase the price. So try at your own risk.......

This type really spoil mood... Keep asking for more and more

Anycall
02-03-2020, 10:23 AM
Anyone knows what time does yezi spa open?

Passerbyer
02-03-2020, 01:15 PM

Should be the OMO saloon at L1 GMT . ( correct me if I’m wrong )
Haircut & wash is ok . Normal standard .
The “ massage “ and ++ I have no positive comments .

playben
02-03-2020, 02:46 PM
yo bro, please pm me this thai spa shop contact. i love to try out soon:D
thanks!!
B:D

Been there before, sometimes if lucky can get chio ML.

diao1166
02-03-2020, 05:10 PM
I recommendation #B1 Ye Zi Spa Look for Ms Jenny. She’s very friendly & bubbly got natural bust of 38C, great curvy figure very good at massaging & great service attitude. The spa is speckle span, relaxing back ground music & clean shower. Brothers from all round the world must drop by Singapore’s golden mile tower #B1-58, Beach Road S199589. The rates is very reasonable $50 for 1hour full body massage + $50. Tel: 62913378

bro $50 for 1hour massage and +50 for?HJ or BJ? Thanks

pete_the_fish
04-03-2020, 12:30 PM

if she really that good, no need you guys here to advertise for her lah :D

ricky79
10-03-2020, 12:11 PM

Was there just now.. Saw her but didn't go in as rushing

hunter12
16-03-2020, 09:13 PM

:D:D. :p hahaha well well....

iKiaTioZap
16-03-2020, 11:05 PM

For OWO spa, does she lock the main door and attend to the customer?

火云邪神 古剑魂
17-03-2020, 11:49 PM
Went to visit Jenny again lately as my whole body was aching all over. As usual her massage skills was good and satisfying as ever, my whole body was relaxed after she worked her magic on me.

In the process of the massage , Jenny performed Hai Di Lao Yue on me and i must admit that it was one of the most teasing and erotic experience i had so far. In additional to Hai Di Lao Yue, Jenny also took time to do a buttock massage. Never did i expect that the various acupuncture points she pressed could have such an arousing effect. One word to describe it, SONG!

Will be making time to go down again next week!

coolandy79
18-03-2020, 09:36 PM
Scout around and managed to find Jenny

Her look is pretty, curvy and have lovely pair of cup C tits( describes by brothers here)

Paid 50 for an hour massage,in the end is 1.5 hour extend without any extra charges. Massage was good, well pressed with strength. A chatty lady will make you feel comfortable. Places is clean and neat.
Figure is superb even though she wear a t shirt, can't hide her knockers.

Service is good overall. Will come back for cupping

It a clean place with good and really well pressed massage. So bro don't expect others thing from her, go for a decent and excellent massage can't be wrong

LoveisGreat
23-03-2020, 01:14 PM
Ya man! Jenny of Ye Zi Spa is real good in massage.
She apply good massage techniques, and at the same time, touches the right spots around the sensitive areas to give the heavenly feel.

Al\ways a joy to experience her tender loving touches with naughty chats. Gives girl-friend feels. Haha!
Missing her already. ;)

火云邪神 古剑魂
25-03-2020, 10:52 PM
Went down to visit Jenny again recently. Good and friendly service as ever, one of the most satisfying massage services one can find in town.

YouAllSuck
26-03-2020, 05:51 PM
Anyone know if Jenny working after today? If not let me have the number thanks. I'll ask. I'm not sure if all spas supposed to close or not.

mexxes
27-03-2020, 03:40 PM
So no FJ here?

ciwilover
01-04-2020, 01:57 PM
went again today, wow jenny power la. i praise her good, she also praise me good :D

pete_the_fish
01-04-2020, 06:14 PM
went again today, wow jenny power la. i praise her good, she also praise me good :D

got praise your didi strong ?:D

FujiApple
01-04-2020, 07:53 PM

She always said my dick is big and hard :D

ciwilover
01-04-2020, 08:06 PM
she said my endurance too good :D

coolandy79
02-04-2020, 10:47 AM
Went again to look for Jenny..

As usual a lovely and pretty women waiting for me at the counter .

Her looks , figure and massage skill is I return for it, choose cupping this round. Still as chatty and friendly.

She really know her work which provide me the excellent service always.

Left satisfy and will return again.

sabii
21-05-2020, 03:15 PM

spidey111223
22-05-2020, 05:14 PM
Hi, can pm contact of Jenny?

MTFanatic
22-05-2020, 05:26 PM
Any one can PM contact for Jenny? THank you very much =)

supershaft
22-05-2020, 09:07 PM

WHo is this babe

maxboy88
23-05-2020, 02:21 PM
Mind pm mi jenny as well 😄

maxboy88
23-05-2020, 02:23 PM

Wow lan who tis lady mind share infor tks

Zeith
24-05-2020, 06:21 PM
Anyone able to share jenny contact and also the place?

Zeith
24-05-2020, 06:22 PM
Went to visit Jenny again lately as my whole body was aching all over. As usual her massage skills was good and satisfying as ever, my whole body was relaxed after she worked her magic on me.

In the process of the massage , Jenny performed Hai Di Lao Yue on me and i must admit that it was one of the most teasing and erotic experience i had so far. In additional to Hai Di Lao Yue, Jenny also took time to do a buttock massage. Never did i expect that the various acupuncture points she pressed could have such an arousing effect. One word to describe it, SONG!

Will be making time to go down again next week!

Can share?

Laopizhui
25-05-2020, 08:04 AM
Can share?

I don't think is open.

Zeith
25-05-2020, 07:29 PM
I don't think is open.

Not open also can share. Can go after CB.

koukosn
25-05-2020, 10:05 PM
Tried a thai massage yesterday at Level 1
$30 for half an hr massage, $30/$50 (Can touch)

She gave me the best teasing butt crack massage ever
Her massage technique on the thigh is also very shiok.

This joint no FJ because its only separated by curtains.

hi bro please share, thanks

nhp69
26-05-2020, 03:26 PM
Yo bro can share massage ctc

r.fowler
26-05-2020, 05:26 PM
so many people asking for jenny contact. LOL... she has been in this line for more than 10 years (at least to me since i knew her so that long).

luckyboiboi
26-05-2020, 07:07 PM
so many people asking for jenny contact. LOL... she has been in this line for more than 10 years (at least to me since i knew her so that long).

She that good ? 40s ?

Laopizhui
27-05-2020, 06:08 AM
She that good ? 40s ?

I would say mid 40s liao.

r.fowler
28-05-2020, 08:29 PM
She that good ? 40s ?

last time better. i have wrote in my earlier post, she zhng until too much to my liking.

my poison could be your meat. :o

HomeDelete
29-05-2020, 10:44 AM
Don't look at her face too much. Shes not that much of a looker now. But once you go in, she do her magic massage. After 1 hour when you are nice, tenderized and sleepy, the room is dark you kinda forget and cant see her face and just enjoy the moment if u know what i mean. :p

Laopizhui
30-05-2020, 09:30 AM
Don't look at her face too much. Shes not that much of a looker now. But once you go in, she do her magic massage. After 1 hour when you are nice, tenderized and sleepy, the room is dark you kinda forget and cant see her face and just enjoy the moment if u know what i mean. :p

I agree with u. Compare to many years ago, she did not age well. Massage was much better back than

Markiee
02-06-2020, 10:38 AM
hi guys cna PM jenny ctc

CoMan
02-06-2020, 10:41 AM
Is this Jenny this still there and working?

curioushan
02-06-2020, 11:50 AM
Would be great if can get Jenny ctc now man. Thanks

r.fowler
04-06-2020, 01:53 PM
Would be great if can get Jenny ctc now man. Thanks

just walk to the basement and take a look. you will not miss the shop one. if she is busy, sit down outside and had the good fried rice.

Carcraze
04-06-2020, 04:53 PM
just walk to the basement and take a look. you will not miss the shop one. if she is busy, sit down outside and had the good fried rice.

Hmm... Can eat fried rice there? :)

Oppenhaimer
04-06-2020, 06:53 PM
Hmm... Can eat fried rice there? :)

Maybe is the Taiwan version? :D :D

hoosdathu
09-06-2020, 01:14 AM
target Jenny when CB open for massage :D

Gaze
16-06-2020, 01:20 AM

19/6 bro! Save that date, very important. Hehe

Weng3984
19-06-2020, 05:56 PM
Hi , can share Jenny contact .. Thank you

cheekydock
19-06-2020, 09:38 PM

Achieve your target bro? :D

M0ntblanc
21-06-2020, 12:58 PM
Been here before massage not bad but just enjoy the massage

Cutter
21-06-2020, 01:49 PM
Been quite awhile away from gm..
Hopefully A shop has change their blood.

luckyboiboi
22-06-2020, 02:35 PM
So is she open yet ?

Anycall
25-06-2020, 10:55 PM
Anyone knows if A* survived the circuit breaker?

nhp69
26-06-2020, 09:31 AM
Can share this Thai msg

ciwilover
03-07-2020, 04:53 PM

not sure leh bro, i just went golden mile see they close door leh, table also not outside.

pete_the_fish
03-07-2020, 04:55 PM
not sure leh bro, i just went golden mile see they close door leh, table also not outside.

those working there usually short term visit right? now with travel restrictions, guess no ML now except the oldies.... :D

ciwilover
03-07-2020, 06:18 PM
those working there usually short term visit right? now with travel restrictions, guess no ML now except the oldies.... :D

gt la still gt young those that struck here de loh :D since they made a effort to struck here, we must return e favor by strucking them with... ahem :D

luckyboiboi
04-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Is jenny open yet ? Planning to visit.

ciwilover
05-07-2020, 01:20 AM
Is jenny open yet ? Planning to visit.

she is open liao but on very careful mode

Gaze
06-07-2020, 01:00 AM
she is open liao but on very careful mode

I went there at night, so many people outside makan, the shop sign board says open, I also scared to go in. Haha.

luckyboiboi
07-07-2020, 11:52 AM
I went there at night, so many people outside makan, the shop sign board says open, I also scared to go in. Haha.

Should close down that eating place.:mad:

ciwilover
07-07-2020, 12:44 PM

just go in lah, alrdy waering a mask u scare pple recognize u meh?

flareon1982
08-07-2020, 07:16 PM

A spa is open. But can't see anyone inside from the closed door.

luckyboiboi
10-07-2020, 05:27 PM

Indeed very open. Probably go in late night.

M0ntblanc
11-07-2020, 01:07 PM
Before got one yan Yan massage I think is it the same?

Allmaker
11-07-2020, 08:40 PM
Any bro have any recommendation for good bone cracking thai massage and the recommend ML that I should go for. I would like 2 hrs thai massage. if any contact is available, appreciated so i can ask the ML directly if she does 2 hrs massage if not I will just skip the spa. Thanks in advance.

火云邪神 古剑魂
12-07-2020, 03:15 PM
Indeed very open. Probably go in late night.

Just wear a face mask,bro.

Harop
13-07-2020, 09:33 AM
Is Pauline / Helen still at GMT? Last time had her was years ago there..

火云邪神 古剑魂
19-07-2020, 10:59 PM
Just went down earlier to visit Jenny for a massage. Glad top say that her massage skills are good as ever, with lots of teasing thrown in. As usual, I left her shop a satisfied client with my whole body totally relaxed. She mentioned that her business from walk in customers was kinda affected lately due to the fried rice business next door. But then again, we are all wearing face mask now and the customers of fried rice shop were more interested in their makan than anything else so hopefully this is only short term. Brothers here do please take time to support Jenny abit more as this is one gem we will all hate to lose.

Helipadpad
20-07-2020, 12:43 AM
Just went down earlier to visit Jenny for a massage. Glad top say that her massage skills are good as ever, with lots of teasing thrown in. As usual, I left her shop a satisfied client with my whole body totally relaxed. She mentioned that her business from walk in customers was kinda affected lately due to the fried rice business next door. But then again, we are all wearing face mask now and the customers of fried rice shop were more interested in their makan than anything else so hopefully this is only short term. Brothers here do please take time to support Jenny abit more as this is one gem we will all hate to lose.

Hello bro, mind sharing more details of the damage and service available?

leopard_A4
20-07-2020, 01:24 PM
Business as usual at complex L3. But seems like the business not bad, harder to bargain down tho. Unable to get 30 anymore and the ML either cannot recognize me or pretend not to. She says business been good since reopening. I dont know is bargaining tactics or true.when I went i was the only customer

HSB2000
20-07-2020, 01:32 PM
Business as usual at complex L3. But seems like the business not bad, harder to bargain down tho. Unable to get 30 anymore and the ML either cannot recognize me or pretend not to. She says business been good since reopening. I dont know is bargaining tactics or true.when I went i was the only customer

It's as easy as just decline the extra service lor, nothing to lose on your end lah.

luckyboiboi
20-07-2020, 06:43 PM

What's the opening hours ?

koukosn
20-07-2020, 08:20 PM

hi bro, please provide more info via PM, where to find Jenny and also services / damage to expect so I can support accordingly - thanks

ciwilover
21-07-2020, 12:21 AM

ya they keep holding at 50 but u need to be a bit more firm, last i had was 40 bo pian everywhr up price

helldrome
21-07-2020, 07:17 PM

Haven't visited Jenny in awhile. I was at GMT for food a month ago when Phase 2 started during the evening time. Would not recommend going during evening time as the whole level is filled with crowded mookata tables.

PrcLust
21-07-2020, 08:18 PM
Is Pauline / Helen still at GMT? Last time had her was years ago there..

Likewise trying to find her also. Anyone can help?

意难忘 炮哥
29-07-2020, 11:58 PM
Decided to pay Jenny a visit after the money from Ah Gong came in and her service was worth every dollar spend. She managed to loosen my aching and stiff muscles. I especially enjoyed her "head" massage on me as it totally helped me to relax, releasing all my stress and tension within. :D

火云邪神 古剑魂
30-07-2020, 12:27 AM
Ah Gong's money from the GST voucher is in. Time to make a trip down to Jenny's place to destress again. :p

peregrene
30-07-2020, 05:09 PM
Went to the place just now and the bros who commented are right. That fried rice stall has lots and lots of customers there. Saw some bros passing by the shop who wanted to go in but were turned-off by the amount of people eating at the fried rice store.

supershaft
30-07-2020, 06:07 PM
Ah Gong's money from the GST voucher is in. Time to make a trip down to Jenny's place to destress again. :p

reli wana anyhow splurge the 'free' money in this way? think again... :D:D

Emiratesboyz90
31-07-2020, 10:07 PM
Any bro mind to share the actual location of Jenny. I looking massage to relax My stress. Thanks

huyao
01-08-2020, 12:48 AM
Went to the place just now and the bros who commented are right. That fried rice stall has lots and lots of customers there. Saw some bros passing by the shop who wanted to go in but were turned-off by the amount of people eating at the fried rice store.

The fried rice must be delicious. Will try after massage :)

Kenkenluv
01-08-2020, 02:13 AM
Can pm what the shop name wanna to try

Kairo82
01-08-2020, 08:54 AM
Hi bro can share? Thank you

BeardBear0101
01-08-2020, 09:16 AM
Went yesterday evening to walk-in try the massage by jenny. Wanted to experience why the bros here recommeded her. Entrance 1hr $50.

Before she starts the massage she asked me recently which body part aching. Wa in my mind i know she have some skills liao cos no other ml would ask me that.

During massage she really unknotted my muscles and my body aches really relieved later. I didn’t get any teasing during the massage. She focus on massaging the body points. Only occasionally ask whether he had make my muscles softer and said some part better be soft some part better be hard lol.

At last 20min then massage the important part and help me release. Paid the $50 norm rate that she claimed but i did not bargain since she really did a wonderful massage.

Yes, like many bros that mentioned the ml shop is near the fried rice stall. Damm alot of ppl. Will i rtm? I guess I will during mid day hopefully lesser ppl.

Those who ask shop location or contact, don’t waste time. Just go down there can’t miss it one. It’s very obvious already even i no ask shop name i see i know is the shop already .

heartlock
01-08-2020, 09:28 AM
The fried rice must be delicious. Will try after massage :)

i like thai fried rice, can share?

peregrene
01-08-2020, 10:00 AM
i like thai fried rice, can share?

This is the fried rice place.

Dogslife
01-08-2020, 02:17 PM
This is the fried rice place.

He claims the throne no wonder so popular 😆

ciwilover
01-08-2020, 09:13 PM
He claims the throne no wonder so popular 😆

quite nice serious! DTF standard yet affordable price, i always tabao after jenny release my vitamin M

Guardian81
02-08-2020, 10:20 AM
Went down golden mile tower to look for JENNY. As all the bro’s mentioned a lot of people sitting outside the fried rice store. The door happen to be open as I am near the shop. Quickly went in the shop and saw JENNY sitting there. Ask for 1hr massage.. Went for a wash up before the massage, lay on the bed and Jenny start massaging for me. Massage is of enough strength and comfortable. JENNY is friendly and chatty. Seem like talking to an old friend. Throughout the massage, there is teasing around the groin area. After 40 minutes, ask to turn around Continue to massage legs and hands following by Gq. Took off her top and black sexy bra. Lay on top of me and press her breast on me. Breast is soft and with pink nipple. Quite a handful. After a while unload all on the towel. Wash up and left the shop happy. 👍👍

pete_the_fish
02-08-2020, 02:10 PM
I heard J is 40 plus.....are they saggy ?

Guardian81
02-08-2020, 02:30 PM
I heard J is 40 plus.....are they saggy ?

Not saggy. Shape quite nice

ciwilover
02-08-2020, 02:37 PM

wooot :D i am gonna be bk for those boobs soon :D

pete_the_fish
02-08-2020, 03:00 PM

Can unload on her boobs ? Long time never Cob liao

Sgchiongster
02-08-2020, 03:42 PM
Hi, anyone can share Jenny’s operating time? May want to go down tomorrow. Kam Sia

Went down golden mile tower to look for JENNY. As all the bro’s mentioned a lot of people sitting outside the fried rice store. The door happen to be open as I am near the shop. Quickly went in the shop and saw JENNY sitting there. Ask for 1hr massage.. Went for a wash up before the massage, lay on the bed and Jenny start massaging for me. Massage is of enough strength and comfortable. JENNY is friendly and chatty. Seem like talking to an old friend. Throughout the massage, there is teasing around the groin area. After 40 minutes, ask to turn around Continue to massage legs and hands following by Gq. Took off her top and black sexy bra. Lay on top of me and press her breast on me. Breast is soft and with pink nipple. Quite a handful. After a while unload all on the towel. Wash up and left the shop happy. 👍👍

Guardian81
04-08-2020, 07:21 AM
Can unload on her boobs ? Long time never Cob liao

I don’t think so. Please treat those boob with care.

curioushan
04-08-2020, 08:22 AM
I don’t think so. Please treat those boob with care.

haha treat with protein is care

Guardian81
04-08-2020, 06:03 PM
haha treat with protein is care

🤣🤣. Haha. Mayb she like it

HarumaJitsu
04-08-2020, 06:56 PM
The fried rice store crowd is really a major turn off... DAM A LOT OF PEOPLE :(

Wanted to try ended up saw familiar faces and than my friend shouted my name from the fried rice store... ALAMAK!

Sgchiongster
04-08-2020, 07:04 PM

Wanted to try ended up saw familiar faces and than my friend shouted my name from the fried rice store... ALAMAK!

Her shop opens at 1000h go for 1000h or 1100h appointment, sure won’t bump into anyone as the Fried Rice shop is not open. Only the coffee drinks is open.

rahl
04-08-2020, 07:22 PM

You not wearing mask meh?

HarumaJitsu
04-08-2020, 08:50 PM
You not wearing mask meh?

Wearing mask...Of cause wearing, if not later kena fine no need go massage already, even if never kena fine nowadays lots of kaypoh can take photo and upload into social media. Fame can spread faster than bullet train.

Bump into close friend so they recognize me.

Wanted to go into the shop already, suddenly heard my name straight act act wanted to walk pass the shop LOL. Such a awkward situation.:(

HarumaJitsu
04-08-2020, 08:52 PM
Her shop opens at 1000h go for 1000h or 1100h appointment, sure won’t bump into anyone as the Fried Rice shop is not open. Only the coffee drinks is open.

Alright, Thank you! :D

kicassology
05-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Wondering if anyone tried to/ already up-ed Jenny before?

ciwilover
05-08-2020, 07:19 PM

nt sure, i doubt that

the_e_ones
06-08-2020, 01:42 PM

Bro kicassology, though a very sensual masseuse, I doubt Jenny is on many bros "up" list... at least not mine :p

noMoney4Sex
06-08-2020, 02:03 PM
she dry hump me after release my army troops , she is very playful and not a time watcher

LittleGiant
06-08-2020, 02:18 PM
How does jenny look? Just now saw a lady there, big eyes 40e quite seductive

Beretta
06-08-2020, 07:58 PM

I believe she does goes all the way for selected customers. Once during my rtm she asked me what I want to do that day. I said the usual..... my previous visits had all been clean massage sessions as I enjoyed her real massage skills and never opted for happy endings. However that day she asked me out of the blue and reeled off the services she can offer me.... I declined as she is older than my mum and I not horny for older women. I told her the truth and say I not a gigolo :p
She was professional and accepted my explanation and gave me a solid massage..... but towards the end she stripped nude and teased me trying to make me horny. Although I was rock hard but I still rejected to up her....lol
That was the only time she ever offered me and subsequent sessions was always just normal massage. She never mentioned that incident nor talk sexy with me since.

rahl
06-08-2020, 08:34 PM
I believe she does goes all the way for selected customers. Once during my rtm she asked me what I want to do that day. I said the usual..... my previous visits had all been clean massage sessions as I enjoyed her real massage skills and never opted for happy endings. However that day she asked me out of the blue and reeled off the services she can offer me.... I declined as she is older than my mum and I not horny for older women.

Haha thanks for stating this. J's massage is good and she is a nice enough Milf. But she is no spring chicken - FYI for the young guys on this thread.

Sgchiongster
06-08-2020, 09:02 PM
Haha thanks for stating this. J's massage is good and she is a nice enough Milf. But she is no spring chicken - FYI for the young guys on this thread.

But most senior Bros here would agree with me that most of the times, Milf’s svc are much better than spring chicken as they have the experience. So once in a while, one can forgo eating spring chicken and eat mother hen for a change. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ciwilover
06-08-2020, 09:08 PM
But most senior Bros here would agree with me that most of the times, Milf’s svc are much better than spring chicken as they have the experience. So once in a while, one can forgo eating spring chicken and eat mother hen for a change. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

u r right :D

pete_the_fish
06-08-2020, 09:43 PM
I believe she does goes all the way for selected customers. Once during my rtm she asked me what I want to do that day. I said the usual..... my previous visits had all been clean massage sessions as I enjoyed her real massage skills and never opted for happy endings. However that day she asked me out of the blue and reeled off the services she can offer me.... I declined as she is older than my mum and I not horny for older women. I told her the truth and say I not a gigolo :p
She was professional and accepted my explanation and gave me a solid massage..... but towards the end she stripped nude and teased me trying to make me horny. Although I was rock hard but I still rejected to up her....lol
That was the only time she ever offered me and subsequent sessions was always just normal massage. She never mentioned that incident nor talk sexy with me since.
Older than your mom? If you are in your 20s (best case) then Jenny would be in her 50 s ? :eek: think more suited to jalan sultan chiongster lol

Helipadpad
06-08-2020, 09:48 PM
Any fellow brothers here know what time she closes? let me know, thanks in advance!

Bigcuriousboy
07-08-2020, 04:27 PM
There were two ladies in the shop...does bro which one is jenny?

luckyboiboi
07-08-2020, 06:26 PM

Did they say " You also coming for Jenny ah ? " ?:D

HarumaJitsu
08-08-2020, 03:32 AM
Did they say " You also coming for Jenny ah ? " ?:D

Bo ley, HAHAHA! We got female inside the group of friends so quite awkward to talk about this topic. We rarely go massage in singapore as we always go to JB for all this kind of deeds instead. I believe my friend didn't knew Jenny was a legend too :D Or even "Jenny" Exist :cool:.

HarumaJitsu
08-08-2020, 03:39 AM
There were two ladies in the shop...does bro which one is jenny?

Yup, today walk pass saw two ladies in the shop too. To answer your question, i have no idea how to tell you or describe to you which is Jenny. Suggest you to walk in and ask, you will get your answer faster :D

Like what the most bro's here say, if your there for looks or syt you can go to other place. But if your there for massage, you can give it a try. Her massage is good as she is a lao jiao in this industry. I believe she is there (Golden Mile Tower) in 2016 or even earlier.

candle2000
08-08-2020, 09:54 AM

I had visited her some time ago. She is a wonderful lady.

Oh Boy Oh Boy! you had missed a golden offer. You rejected, to each his own and if I was given the offer on that day, I take it.

Up you my humble +7 for sharing

pete_the_fish
08-08-2020, 10:03 AM
Notice people who promote jenny never mention her age. But from one bro, she could be in her 50s.... those got fetish for old milfs can try. I don't think I have F anyone older than me....hope she offers when I go. Lol

candle2000
08-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Notice people who promote jenny never mention her age. But from one bro, she could be in her 50s.... those got fetish for old milfs can try. I don't think I have F anyone older than me....hope she offers when I go. Lol

Agree, the next time I visit, I try to hint, anyway she is a just an older sister
and if offer, I makan

Dogslife
08-08-2020, 10:39 AM
Jenny is the one looks a bit like Thai right? If yes then she doesn't look like 50+ to me, more like mid 40

BeardBear0101
08-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Jenny is the one looks a bit like Thai right? If yes then she doesn't look like 50+ to me, more like mid 40

Looks like 40 to 42 to me. But her figure not bad, but will drop points if she lift up her clothes. Just my honest opinion.

luckyboiboi
08-08-2020, 12:03 PM

The oldest i ever F is a mere 1 year older than myself but she is petite.

pete_the_fish
08-08-2020, 01:40 PM
The oldest i ever F is a mere 1 year older than myself but she is petite.

I always F girls in their 20s...So fucking girls in their late 30s and 40s feel a bit weird lol
Got free one I don't actually mind lol

neotan
08-08-2020, 03:51 PM
but is there someone upped her so far?

luckyboiboi
08-08-2020, 05:02 PM
I always F girls in their 20s...So fucking girls in their late 30s and 40s feel a bit weird lol
Got free one I don't actually mind lol

Nah if too young.

Helipadpad
08-08-2020, 09:14 PM
wah really alot of people outside the fried rice store. Literally turned off.

supershaft
09-08-2020, 12:32 AM
Went yesterday evening to walk-in try the massage by jenny. Wanted to experience why the bros here recommeded her. Entrance 1hr $50.

Before she starts the massage she asked me recently which body part aching. Wa in my mind i know she have some skills liao cos no other ml would ask me that.

During massage she really unknotted my muscles and my body aches really relieved later. I didn’t get any teasing during the massage. She focus on massaging the body points. Only occasionally ask whether he had make my muscles softer and said some part better be soft some part better be hard lol.

At last 20min then massage the important part and help me release. Paid the $50 norm rate that she claimed but i did not bargain since she really did a wonderful massage.

Yes, like many bros that mentioned the ml shop is near the fried rice stall. Damm alot of ppl. Will i rtm? I guess I will during mid day hopefully lesser ppl.

Those who ask shop location or contact, don’t waste time. Just go down there can’t miss it one. It’s very obvious already even i no ask shop name i see i know is the shop already .

if she do massage and HJ all in 50 will be great:D

ciwilover
09-08-2020, 01:13 AM
if u guys scare the fried rice stall, than walk 1 round la walk in frm the ktv side. dont straight away head in after frm fried rice dere la

BeardBear0101
09-08-2020, 01:15 AM
Thought of visiting Jenny today. But reached there at 9.20pm and it’s closed. Then realised it open till 9pm only.

needforboobs
09-08-2020, 11:36 PM
Anybody ever got more than a tug and pull from jenny?

hoosdathu
10-08-2020, 12:11 AM
Jenny does massage well, not just any how piano type.

chatty but also knows when to stop and let you enjoy her massage, not just blabber on even when you don't feel like talking.

i didn't bargain down from $50 for her HJ GQ, cos she did a rather good massage.

she also didn't grumble when i didn't cum despite her efforts, stopping only when i asked her to.

a recommendable milf ML, she knows she needs returning customers to survive in the long run; not just rip off unknowing noobs a one time $68 or $88 like many "spas" are doing...

火云邪神 古剑魂
10-08-2020, 08:47 AM
Thought of visiting Jenny today. But reached there at 9.20pm and it’s closed. Then realised it open till 9pm only.

Bro, it is always good to call and make appointment first.

supershaft
10-08-2020, 10:10 AM
$50 massage with HJ all in is already good enough.

pete_the_fish
10-08-2020, 12:45 PM
$50 massage with HJ all in is already good enough.

got this kind of lobang ah....can intro me ? :D