View Full Version : Surprise find in AMK

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

piichai
17-10-2020, 03:40 PM
Anyone tried L for waxing and 保養? any after care provided?

who is L?

from where?

Tommyliu
17-10-2020, 05:03 PM
who is L?

from where?

From 33*.

Just went, aftercare provided but it’s not SN.

icecum
17-10-2020, 05:37 PM
From 33*.

Just went, aftercare provided but it’s not SN.

After care provided as in ? And what it’s not SN sia ??

jacky2
18-10-2020, 02:47 AM
After care provided as in ? And what it’s not SN sia ??

This L already discuss until dont want to discuss. If im not wrong, aftercare mean the treatment after waxing. SN mean semi nude lor, probably mean never take off shirt la. This is what i decipher, hopefully is correct.

jacky2
18-10-2020, 02:54 AM
It is behind espa at amk ave 1. All MILF nearing GILF. For a good massage is fine but for extra there are many better joints.

Yup, new management just took over. Previously was B*** S** D** B***** W*******, got 1 vn bu not bad, they still have a shop in 1** Tampines. More than 90% of SG Spa/Salon/TCM/Facial/KTV/Bistro i tried before.

funny4sg
18-10-2020, 09:26 PM
Post deleted

piichai
20-10-2020, 09:11 AM
There are always bros who are willing to be chop for $80. I always insist on $50 with auto roaming. Anything higher than that, i will skip it.

Yes I also do that now. Sop 59 just allow roaming not just FJ if she ask for more. We leave the spa. Many can't tahan so give in. 80 is for more like maybe Bj

stevenpct
20-10-2020, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=zebrazeus;20268260]If you are into MILFs, then you can try one at Blk 2xx. Newly opened just a few days ago. Went yesterday evening and was served by a busty MILF (fair with small nipples). Massage was very good (not paino playing and looking for extras type). Nearly a full hour of hard and proper kneading. Happy ending available - all at standard prices. Never open crocodile mouth. Allows 5G roaming. :D[/QUOTE do
Bro can share contact. Really looking for good massage if have happy ending then is awesome. Many thanks

stevenpct
20-10-2020, 10:11 AM
If you are into MILFs, then you can try one at Blk 2xx. Newly opened just a few days ago. Went yesterday evening and was served by a busty MILF (fair with small nipples). Massage was very good (not paino playing and looking for extras type). Nearly a full hour of hard and proper kneading. Happy ending available - all at standard prices. Never open crocodile mouth. Allows 5G roaming. :D

Bro can share contact, really looking for good massage +if have happy ending. Many thanks

loneyheart
20-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Any good catch opp swimming complex ? :)

piichai
20-10-2020, 04:29 PM
Any good catch opp swimming complex ? :)

next to the incense shop?

simisimi
20-10-2020, 04:41 PM
Bro can share location? Thanks

searcher99
21-10-2020, 04:21 PM
If you are into MILFs, then you can try one at Blk 2xx. Newly opened just a few days ago. Went yesterday evening and was served by a busty MILF (fair with small nipples). Massage was very good (not paino playing and looking for extras type). Nearly a full hour of hard and proper kneading. Happy ending available - all at standard prices. Never open crocodile mouth. Allows 5G roaming. :D

Hi Zebrazeus

Thanks for sharing contact

FR on Linda
On Monday night I went straight to the place mentioned by bro Zebrazeu. Massage bed wiyh drawing curtains only. Londa is a nice lady and she usher me in. If you are into MILF,
She is fair amd can say well maintain the looks.

Looks: 5.5
Boobs: Bcup ( nipples pinkish colour)
Massage: 7.5/10( hard massage and she knows her stuff quite well)
HJ; 8/10

Well I might go back for the massage.

foxriver
22-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Hello to all. Thanks to searcher99 for the contact whom I believe got it from zebrazues (so thanks to both). Headed down to the massage place as stated.

Pros:
Venue good for drivers. Ample carpark but for foot soldiers I think its v.far. Bus stop is nearby though. But HOWEVER, do not park your car just below trees. The birds shit really can dirty till the extend you will have to go for car wash immediately. Even one of the car driver shook his head and told me dont park under the trees. The birds really can shit some purple shit stuff. Even the car washer got a shocked by the bird shit.

Place looks simple with simple decoration. Music played from FM.

Walked in without appointment so did not get lady L. Good massage provided from MILF C. Gave a rather good rub on sore area. Market rate as per stated. Did not eat time and gave a short head massage upon request after finishing deed. After everything is done, she will use a wet towel to wipe you down personally. Kinda taken aback but lol. Impressed with her attitude. In the shop there are 3 ladies.

Cons
No walls so only curtains separating each massage bed. Noises made beside you can be heard.
The common toilet seems abit worn down and dirty so perhaps you gotta borrow their slippers to use.

If you are not into MILF (I guess ranging from 40-50ish) and looks really do matter, dont bother PM TS. But if you do want a rather good rub with reasonable price so why not? Nearby got quite good food selection to choose from so after massage can just walk over to eat some quick meal.

Appreciated by contact shared by searcher99.

The search for MILF (30ish) with good rub and reasonable price continues..

WOOHOO
24-10-2020, 11:18 PM
Ty Zebrazeus :p

Comments as above 3 women operation L C A
Good rub simple finish
Relaxed
:D

No swee swee ones horrrrr
No Syts hoooorrrrrr :p

ihatealll
25-10-2020, 09:10 AM

That one not bad. The lady boss one side small one side big.
I suspect is kenna breast cancer before and cut off one side (not that I mind).
She never let me touched the smaller side under the shirt. hands move there , get moved to the other side.

Stupid80
25-10-2020, 04:59 PM
The Management keeps changing names, first it was long long spa, then LV Star, and now Win Win, spa.. same management, same menu ($68/hr), almost the same girls (keep recycling from his other shops). All girls offer teasing and pop GQ, rates keep going up (used to be $50 for HJ+roaming), and now i hear its %50 for HJ (no touching) and $80 for HJ+Roaming.

Yeah, when I tried to Google winwin, but it came out with LV Star. Recently their Facebook quite many photos posting. Those girls look seem too good to be true :P

abcchinese8inch
28-10-2020, 11:07 AM
The Spa at Ave5 really black shop. But have to say the girl really play their wechat moment game strong. For ppl who didnt do recon confirm tio chop.

For now they have the attitude because balls in their court (Demand > Supply)
But to pay total dmg >$150 with non-existent extra, might well go Dome3 for full package.

Will boycott until at least closer to market rate.

amteel
28-10-2020, 11:44 AM
Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 is awfully long stretch. Which SPA in particular? Do share.

The Spa at Ave5 really black shop. But have to say the girl really play their wechat moment game strong. For ppl who didnt do recon confirm tio chop.

But to pay total dmg >$150 with non-existent extra, might well go Dome3 for full package.

cataramp
28-10-2020, 11:47 AM

Really bro? I always walk pass see one aunty leh :o

abcchinese8inch
28-10-2020, 12:21 PM
Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 is awfully long stretch. Which SPA in particular? Do share.

My bad, W** Spa at Blk 1xx. i think most bro already raised the red flag long ago. But i only browse HC section after visit.

Would have revisit purely just for the massage though. But the lady straight tell me don't bother coming if not taking 小费 service.

I tried to offer more tips for more service since the girl pretty ma. And current batch quite sian. But they stand firmly no additional service beside the standard.

So 100 for just HJ + limit upper roam ? (Excluding the entry 68 massage cost) Nah, i pass. Maybe u guys can bargain for lower fee, but later the girls attitude change, u also Lanlan suck thumb.

pakpak2001
28-10-2020, 12:49 PM

================================
anna everday wechat moment sing song show 1/4 ball
act cute cute, play kc game with u, then ask u to massage 4 time a month, then ask u send her flowers, then ask u buy brand bags, then ask u for big $ to support her sick hubby
actually not sick but drug addict back in tiongland

abcchinese8inch
28-10-2020, 01:02 PM
act cute cute, play kc game with u, then ask u to massage 4 time a month, then ask u send her flowers, then ask u buy brand bags, then ask u for big $ to support her sick hubby

I never tried Anna before though. But how was her massage service and upper roam include sucking ? If massage ok and special can enjoy. Fee of 80 still can consider lah haha.

amteel
28-10-2020, 01:09 PM
Thanks. Yes, that place seems to be famous for the wrong reasons. Shall take note to steer clear.

My bad, W** Spa at Blk 1xx. i think most bro already raised the red flag long ago. But i only browse HC section after visit.

Would have revisit purely just for the massage though. But the lady straight tell me don't bother coming if not taking 小费 service.

I tried to offer more tips for more service since the girl pretty ma. And current batch quite sian. But they stand firmly no additional service beside the standard.

So 100 for just HJ + limit upper roam ? (Excluding the entry 68 massage cost) Nah, i pass. Maybe u guys can bargain for lower fee, but later the girls attitude change, u also Lanlan suck thumb.

amteel
28-10-2020, 01:17 PM
You mean at 151?

================================================== ==========
2 china massage girls (ppc & amk) call me complain no biz 新加坡男人死去哪了?
+ why singapore man no balls?
i tell them thet the girls not worth for us to die for
they so angry f me knn

WhereGotTime
28-10-2020, 02:00 PM
FR - A green signboard shop at Blk 3XX (opposite swimming complex)

--------

Summary: Value for money and service oriented massage session with hj ($50+$50 - 4G autoroam)

This place is ideal for cheongsters on a budget and don't mind lack of privacy.

--------

Last week I used Michat people nearby function and added this ML by the name of XL. She gave me the shop address at blk 3XX and we arranged a booking time. Checked with her that 1 hr massage is $50.

Arrived early and recee the area a while since never went there for session before. There are actually quite a few massage shops with green signboards within walking distance.

Anyway I made my way to the shop. Saw XL smoking outside and break ice with her as she finished her stick. Small sized lady (under 160cm), chubby, from Dongbei, typical PRC looks, age wise - can pass off as 30 years old or even late 20s. But should be the power of make up :D

Entered the shop, filled in name list and scan safeentry. Massage fee settled after the session. Didn't ask her the price for 30/45 mins though. Just went along with the $50 - 1 hr she quoted earlier.

The shop layout consists of 3 massage beds, each separated by curtains. Classic Chinese songs playing from the stereo at the counter. A humble, low budget neighborhood MP. Plus point is clean and dry towels.

XL ushered me to the middle bed. There was an uncle occupying the innermost bed, halfway through his session. Could hear the uncle regular discussing with his ML about the other MLs from the shop. So I just kept quiet... paiseh to talk also :D XL massage was quite good. Using strength and pressing the right areas.

Halfway through my massage, could hear the ML doing HJ for the uncle and after a while, can even hear him grunting :D Damn fucked up... the lack of privacy.

Anyway, after the uncle left, I chatted with XL. She started working at this shop about a month ago, previously from a clean spa in a shopping centre. Claimed to be new to the happy ending scene.

Fast forward to front massage, no tickling or teasing involved with the thighs. She popped GQ "开始按啊", pointing at my bulge underneath the towel. I asked "多少钱?". She showed 5 fingers. Ok $50 extra .

No rush to finish me off. Taking her time to oil and play with dick and balls. I unhooked her bra and started tuning her brown nips. Saggy D cups. Proceeded to put my hand underneath her yoga tights and touch her meimei. At this point, I was expecting her to ask for more money. Nope! Continued to slowly oil my dick. After a good 10-15 minutes of HJ, she increased speed and finished me off. Very worthwhile overall for $50.

After that she will take her time to use warm towel to wipe the oil from groin area. Paid the $50+50 and left the joint very satisfied.

pakpak2001
28-10-2020, 03:20 PM
. Fee of 80 still can consider lah haha.
=====================
u miss out the entrance fee $88
so total $168
Anna papaya quite big but nipple black color, also dropping, & got other man's saliva smell

piichai
28-10-2020, 04:00 PM
Really bro? I always walk pass see one aunty leh :o

Yeah, only once i saw 1 slim one hanging out towels.
Anyway, all the uncles sitting outside turned me off

sammboyboy
28-10-2020, 04:44 PM
any real good massage in amk? with release, dont have to be syt, most impt is massage

funny4sg
28-10-2020, 05:14 PM
PM me lah ...

any real good massage in amk? with release, dont have to be syt, most impt is massage

piichai
28-10-2020, 05:56 PM
PM me lah ...

This is not sammyboy but sammyboyboy. Hahaha. Take note

funny4sg
28-10-2020, 06:04 PM
Haha. Bro Piichai got lots of lobang ...

This is not sammyboy but sammyboyboy. Hahaha. Take note

jacky2
28-10-2020, 10:44 PM

Quite afew actually

ZillionScofield
30-10-2020, 12:48 PM

--------

Summary: Value for money and service oriented massage session with hj ($50+$50 - 4G autoroam)

--------

Last week I used Michat people nearby function and added this ML by the name of XL. She gave me the shop address at blk 3XX and we arranged a booking time. Checked with her that 1 hr massage is $50.

Arrived early and recee the area a while since never went there for session before. There are actually quite a few massage shops with green signboards within walking distance.

Anyway I made my way to the shop. Saw XL smoking outside and break ice with her as she finished her stick. Small sized lady (under 160cm), chubby, from Dongbei, typical PRC looks, age wise - can pass off as 30 years old or even late 20s. But should be the power of make up :D

Entered the shop, filled in name list and scan safeentry. Massage fee settled after the session. Didn't ask her the price for 30/45 mins though. Just went along with the $50 - 1 hr she quoted earlier.

The shop layout consists of 3 massage beds, each separated by curtains. Classic Chinese songs playing from the stereo at the counter. A humble, low budget neighborhood MP. Plus point is clean and dry towels.

XL ushered me to the middle bed. There was an uncle occupying the innermost bed, halfway through his session. Could hear the uncle regular discussing with his ML about the other MLs from the shop. So I just kept quiet... paiseh to talk also :D XL massage was quite good. Using strength and pressing the right areas.

Halfway through my massage, could hear the ML doing HJ for the uncle and after a while, can even hear him grunting :D Damn fucked up... the lack of privacy.

Anyway, after the uncle left, I chatted with XL. She started working at this shop about a month ago, previously from a clean spa in a shopping centre. Claimed to be new to the happy ending scene.

Fast forward to front massage, no tickling or teasing involved with the thighs. She popped GQ "开始按啊", pointing at my bulge underneath the towel. I asked "多少钱?". She showed 5 fingers. Ok $50 extra .

No rush to finish me off. Taking her time to oil and play with dick and balls. I unhooked her bra and started tuning her brown nips. Saggy D cups. Proceeded to put my hand underneath her yoga tights and touch her meimei. At this point, I was expecting her to ask for more money. Nope! Continued to slowly oil my dick. After a good 10-15 minutes of HJ, she increased speed and finished me off. Very worthwhile overall for $50.

After that she will take her time to use warm towel to wipe the oil from groin area. Paid the $50+50 and left the joint very satisfied.

Hi Bro, can share the contact and location. Thanks in advance

CrazyKriss
31-10-2020, 12:13 AM
I agree with most of the bro's here, W** and W** W** both are under the same management and both have same entry fee ($68). Since current supply is low and demand is high they have started to ask for $80 for HJ and $100 with full roaming, too expensive.
I visited W** W** Spa, the viet lady, spent first 15 mins playing piano on my back, then asked to turn around, massaged the balls and asked for $80, i rejected, so she said other spa entry is $88 and thats why girls their charge $50, but since W** W** Spa charges $68, the girls charge $80 for HJ. It was total BS. So i rejected and left. While leave saw a girl doing BJ :) wonder what she charges for BJ.

[QUOTE=abcchinese8inch;20292994]My bad, W** Spa at Blk 1xx. i think most bro already raised the red flag long ago. But i only browse HC section after visit.

CrazyKriss
31-10-2020, 12:14 AM

Hi Bro,
What's Anna's wechat, can you share, it will be fun to see her 1/4 boobs.

desudesu
31-10-2020, 12:33 AM
I agree with most of the bro's here, W** and W** W** both are under the same management and both have same entry fee ($68). Since current supply is low and demand is high they have started to ask for $80 for HJ and $100 with full roaming, too expensive.
I visited W** W** Spa, the viet lady, spent first 15 mins playing piano on my back, then asked to turn around, massaged the balls and asked for $80, i rejected, so she said other spa entry is $88 and thats why girls their charge $50, but since W** W** Spa charges $68, the girls charge $80 for HJ. It was total BS. So i rejected and left. While leave saw a girl doing BJ :) wonder what she charges for BJ

Nowadays some $50 entrance place already charging $100 for bj.

So... there...probably expensive. That price you can go other places fj sua.

Stupid80
31-10-2020, 09:35 AM
Wow! I remember their window quite high, you must be very tall. Able to see who is the girl provide bj? I agree with most of the bro's here, W** and W** W** both are under the same management and both have same entry fee ($68). Since current supply is low and demand is high they have started to ask for $80 for HJ and $100 with full roaming, too expensive.
I visited W** W** Spa, the viet lady, spent first 15 mins playing piano on my back, then asked to turn around, massaged the balls and asked for $80, i rejected, so she said other spa entry is $88 and thats why girls their charge $50, but since W** W** Spa charges $68, the girls charge $80 for HJ. It was total BS. So i rejected and left. While leave saw a girl doing BJ :) wonder what she charges for BJ.

[QUOTE=abcchinese8inch;20292994]My bad, W** Spa at Blk 1xx. i think most bro already raised the red flag long ago. But i only browse HC section after visit.

Stupid80
31-10-2020, 09:44 AM
Nowadays some $50 entrance place already charging $100 for bj.

So... there...probably expensive. That price you can go other places fj sua.

I notice most of the spa actually still have $50 massage but they will just show you the package with Baoyan. Sometime when you just a good massage, you have to ask clearly at the counter.

Stupid80
31-10-2020, 09:47 AM
The shop bosses know that they are charging an unreasonable amount of money for simple services. Majority of the time, cannot even get proper massage from the MLs in the first place.

Plus the SG economy is terrible now. Am sure Bros will think very hard before taking out their hard earned cash. We are under no obligation to support expensive joints.

As soon as the borders and GL open up in due time, such joints will likely become deserted.
It is up to the bosses to make changes now - it is not too late.

For AMK, there are still choices for solid oil massage + HJ, at a total damage of no more than 120 for a duration of 1.5 hrs. Of course one cannot expect a room and have shower facility.

Am sure this post will be deleted almost immediately.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising or paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Can tell you are experience uncle. Please share more your recent visit at amk area if any. There are a lot spa at amk, but the reports seem limited.

abcchinese8inch
31-10-2020, 12:30 PM

With China tourist able to visit Singapore from Nov 6th, hopefully more variety freelance. You see those girl wechat complain no sales/customer need help. But every month go HDL/shopping etc. I'm not surprised they earning >6k net per month.

piichai
31-10-2020, 05:07 PM
Can tell you are experience uncle. Please share more your recent visit at amk area if any. There are a lot spa at amk, but the reports seem limited.

Reports need Visitation
Visitation needs Money
Money Not Enough.

If there is an alliance and every brother go all different joints and exchange experience. Then consolidate a list of SPA with ML name that can go.
Then our money will work hard for us and put into good use.

Now everyone just want to tap onto the good ones and no one want to try the new one and feedback.

piichai
31-10-2020, 06:27 PM
I notice most of the spa actually still have $50 massage but they will just show you the package with Baoyan. Sometime when you just a good massage, you have to ask clearly at the counter.

Put it this way lah. If they have 68 or 88 package and you dont take but take their 50, expect a big difference in service.
Sometimes its intentionally to make it less shiok so that customer can upgrade to BY

If 50 & 68 same feel, which goondu will take 68?
So when there is BY, dont go unless you are ready to pay more than 100 for HJ.
Grxxn Spa in HG is one of this type of shop

Stupid80
31-10-2020, 07:00 PM
Put it this way lah. If they have 68 or 88 package and you dont take but take their 50, expect a big difference in service.
Sometimes its intentionally to make it less shiok so that customer can upgrade to BY

Normally I aim for good massage instead HJ. If they insist only have BY, I will just skip it.

Stupid80
31-10-2020, 07:03 PM
Bro,

Not forgetting bullets (need time to accumulate), and also time.
Many Bros here expect others to explore new frontiers and spoonfed them with good and proven lobangs, when they themselves contribute nothing.
These freeloaders/free riders can be easily identified by their comments to posts or PMs saying : can share ?
100% of them are with zero power, because they never bother to use their hard earned cash to try out, share FRs and get their points Upped. So no power/reputation so to speak.

Yet there are individuals who walk around Singapore to try out different places, share his personal experiences out of his own hard earned cash, and kenna zapped for FRs that are not juicy enough, and got his posts deleted because he is seen to be "advertising".

The concept of advertising applies to a particular brand or joint or ML.
Can someone advertise for all the joints and MLs across Singapore ? Maybe a newly established Ministry of Enjoyment under the gahmen can do the job, but not an individual.

So, my interim conclusion is :
Unless there is significant change in the way information and lobangs are shared here (thus far, mostly limited to sponsored threads), free sharing for the benefit of the Brotherhood will not be possible. Every Bro will keep their lobangs to themselves, and a closely knitted group may perhaps mutually share in private.
That's it.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Exactly! You see someone will just open a thread to ask for contact instead sharing. My personal feel about here is take more than give.

rahl
31-10-2020, 08:31 PM
an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore

Think this is a great title for a thread where walkers can share their MRs. There are still walkers and sharers, just the forum makes it a lot more difficult to share nowadays.

piichai
31-10-2020, 08:56 PM
Exactly! You see someone will just open a thread to ask for contact instead sharing. My personal feel about here is take more than give.

TS writes a FR. Less than 1 page.
10/10 pages are all asking for contact, PM you, up your points,

Up your ass hahahahah

HSB2000
31-10-2020, 09:36 PM

Based on my personal experience, having visted $50/$68/$78/$88 joints before, I would say still those $50/hr joint provides the better service. Most of the $68/78/88 joints teasing are worst than those $50 joint and most just give about 5min of teasing, whereas some $50 joint in fact give longer and more intense teasing.

piichai
01-11-2020, 12:03 AM
Based on my personal experience, having visted $50/$68/$78/$88 joints before, I would say still those $50/hr joint provides the better service. Most of the $68/78/88 joints teasing are worst than those $50 joint and most just give about 5min of teasing, whereas some $50 joint in fact give longer and more intense teasing.

And the bloody so call Bao Yang is only last 15mins (60mins).
Longer if you opt for 90, 120mins.

tuanehxmmlover
01-11-2020, 04:48 AM
Hi bros, I recently used michat search ppl nearby function and chanced upon a viet masseuse based in amk. Added her. Cindy with damn big tits. Looks tempting, wanted to try her. But not sure if worth or not. Any bros here tried her before? Not sure if it’s the same cindy mentioned by some bros on this thread.

sony716
01-11-2020, 05:33 AM
She together with candy

tuanehxmmlover
01-11-2020, 05:44 AM
She together with candy

Bro, you tried her before? Worth it? I see her photos liao my cock steam sia.

Northyboy
01-11-2020, 06:05 AM
Hi bros, I recently used michat search ppl nearby function and chanced upon a viet masseuse based in amk. Added her. Cindy with damn big tits. Looks tempting, wanted to try her. But not sure if worth or not. Any bros here tried her before? Not sure if it’s the same cindy mentioned by some bros on this thread.

Stay away unless you feeling rich. No offense to other bros

pighead833
01-11-2020, 09:03 AM

They like to drink heineken beer beer. Picture mostly photos hop to look slim.

funny4sg
01-11-2020, 09:26 AM
Bro,

I fully agree with you !

But some people will say that the more expensive joints have nice ambience, room with shower, prettier MLs, blah blah which Bros here do not deny (these are facts).

But if Bro's primary objective is to get release by a decent looking ML with sufficiently long tease at a reasonable price point, the rest of the add-ons are nice to have, but may not be a must.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

funny4sg
01-11-2020, 09:54 AM
Hahaha ... Indeed.
I am speaking from my personal experiences.

Many freeloaders/free riders and junior ones with low power have more patterns than badminton (a Singaporean way of saying things), with the ultimate aim of soliciting free contacts (tested/tried/QCed by me with my own hard earned cash).
Ended up my mailbox is always full and I need to waste precious time deleting PMs.

For the previous sharing of my experiences around Singapore (deemed to be advertising -- I think I can work for Singapore Domestic Tourism Board lol), I have been rather patient and kind to some freeloaders and junior Bros with low points, and bothered to give them a decent reply to say no.
But I am under no obligation to do so, because I had already stated my ground rules in earlier posts about who is qualified to PM me for contacts.

I do get to know some senior Bros here with whom we had further conversations and exchanges, and I appreciate their friendship.
These Bros know the quality of the contacts that I share around Singapore : be it pure hard massage, massage with GQ, Nuru, up to full service, because they tried and tasted the good stuff.
I just tell them the plain facts and let them go check out and see if the ML is their cup of tea. 99.99% tried and gave positive feedback (cannot please all).

To these Bros, very happy to know you and we can keep in touch via Telegram (if you let me know your Telegram nick).

I had a fruitful day yesterday (31st Oct) ...
* Afternoon : I had 1.5 hrs of very good oil massage + HJ (ML was pretty and sklllful but could not get me to release, thanks to my JG maintenance) for a good price.
* Night : Booked an appt with a voluptuous ML (someone I bonked for many times) and had yet another great massage+HDLY+pumping session. :). She commented that my skills have gone up by another notch (thanks to my JG MLs again) and she liked my waxing ... Total damage is again reasonable and in the 1xx range.

No intention to share the above ML contacts with anyone, who do not already know them.
This is just to tell people that there are good MLs out there who provide quality service while not bursting the bank account.
We have to protect these playgrounds -- the remaining frontiers that keep us happy and fulfilled in a stressful Singapore.

Happy Sunday, people.

TS writes a FR. Less than 1 page.
10/10 pages are all asking for contact, PM you, up your points,

Up your ass hahahahah

admiralty
01-11-2020, 10:46 AM
:pHi bros, I recently used michat search ppl nearby function and chanced upon a viet masseuse based in amk. Added her. Cindy with damn big tits. Looks tempting, wanted to try her. But not sure if worth or not. Any bros here tried her before? Not sure if it’s the same cindy mentioned by some bros on this thread.

Try at your own risk

nex_terday
01-11-2020, 01:39 PM
Hahaha ... Indeed.
I am speaking from my personal experiences.

Many freeloaders/free riders and junior ones with low power have more patterns than badminton (a Singaporean way of saying things), with the ultimate aim of soliciting free contacts (tested/tried/QCed by me with my own hard earned cash).
Ended up my mailbox is always full and I need to waste precious time deleting PMs.

For the previous sharing of my experiences around Singapore (deemed to be advertising -- I think I can work for Singapore Domestic Tourism Board lol), I have been rather patient and kind to some freeloaders and junior Bros with low points, and bothered to give them a decent reply to say no.
But I am under no obligation to do so, because I had already stated my ground rules in earlier posts about who is qualified to PM me for contacts.

I do get to know some senior Bros here with whom we had further conversations and exchanges, and I appreciate their friendship.
These Bros know the quality of the contacts that I share around Singapore : be it pure hard massage, massage with GQ, Nuru, up to full service, because they tried and tasted the good stuff.
I just tell them the plain facts and let them go check out and see if the ML is their cup of tea. 99.99% tried and gave positive feedback (cannot please all).

To these Bros, very happy to know you and we can keep in touch via Telegram (if you let me know your Telegram nick).

I had a fruitful day yesterday (31st Oct) ...
* Afternoon : I had 1.5 hrs of very good oil massage + HJ (ML was pretty and sklllful but could not get me to release, thanks to my JG maintenance) for a good price.
* Night : Booked an appt with a voluptuous ML (someone I bonked for many times) and had yet another great massage+HDLY+pumping session. :). She commented that my skills have gone up by another notch (thanks to my JG MLs again) and she liked my waxing ... Total damage is again reasonable and in the 1xx range.

No intention to share the above ML contacts with anyone, who do not already know them.
This is just to tell people that there are good MLs out there who provide quality service while not bursting the bank account.
We have to protect these playgrounds -- the remaining frontiers that keep us happy and fulfilled in a stressful Singapore.

Happy Sunday, people.

Totally agree with what you said about freeloaders here. Just too many people asking for contacts but not sharing anything.

CalvinDK
01-11-2020, 04:29 PM
Randomly popped by this joint today for a massage somewhere at central area and was assigned to this PRC ML M**o. Maybe 20-30 years old? Can’t really tell from the mask, but def not old. Massage was not bad for her small frame but asked me to extend a couple of times which was a bit irritating. Nevertheless, massage got quite good teasing. When she bends over to massage lower back her boobs will coincidentally brush your face haha and she did it a few times. When massage the thighs will also have brushes to the family jewels. After turn over, standard gq and sop after with top roaming only.

Happy to exchange ctc with bros here.

pushup
01-11-2020, 05:52 PM

Please pm..

piichai
01-11-2020, 10:51 PM
Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore **[/B][/I]

So you are a Street Walker? Hahaahahha
Last time in GL, we have WL standing on the streets and sometimes they walk around standing at various locations for pick up. We call them SW

curioushan
02-11-2020, 09:28 AM
tbh Cindy & Co. rushed job and ex. i never rtf

funny4sg
02-11-2020, 12:28 PM
I walk a lot.
Yesterday (1st Nov) afternoon, I walked from Grandlink Square down the entire stretch of Geylang Road.
But I don't stand for pick up, though some MLs commented that I have the skills to be a duck (because they were too shiok and lost for words ...)

You guys can call me Gump. Forrest Uncle Gump. LOL.

So you are a Street Walker? Hahaahahha
Last time in GL, we have WL standing on the streets and sometimes they walk around standing at various locations for pick up. We call them SW

Stupid80
02-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Need a real massage badly today, so going to try Sxxxxxxn Spa with their normal package. Hopefully they will not hard sell their “upgrade” package.

piichai
02-11-2020, 04:56 PM
I walk a lot.
Yesterday (1st Nov) afternoon, I walked from Grandlink Square down the entire stretch of Geylang Road.
But I don't stand for pick up, though some MLs commented that I have the skills to be a duck (because they were too shiok and lost for words ...)

You guys can call me Gump. Forrest Uncle Gump. LOL.

Hi Uncle Gump,

You should consider getting the healthy 365 apps, they reward you with every 10k steps

Glad u took my coining of your name SW in a good light

amteel
02-11-2020, 07:19 PM
Thanks to Bro Zebrazeus and fellow bros for the intro.

Had a session with MILF Linda and everything reported so far is true.

Looks wise, I won't complain since it is not a major factor. Two other ladies in the shop is Coco and Apple. What I like is the local flavour and able to click. Could be a Singaporean or Malaysian. Respectable boobs and small nips.

Massage is good by my standard as it helped relieve my tight tendons and joints. Her skills level are there with sufficient strength. I left a very relaxed customer.

Standard rates apply. Value for money. If you are in the vicinity, do try out.

Hi Zebrazeus

Thanks for sharing contact

FR on Linda
On Monday night I went straight to the place mentioned by bro Zebrazeu. Massage bed wiyh drawing curtains only. Londa is a nice lady and she usher me in. If you are into MILF,
She is fair amd can say well maintain the looks.

Looks: 5.5
Boobs: Bcup ( nipples pinkish colour)
Massage: 7.5/10( hard massage and she knows her stuff quite well)
HJ; 8/10

Well I might go back for the massage.

funny4sg
04-11-2020, 12:08 AM
** This post may be deleted by me or by the mod at any time. Read at your own risk.**

After my Jumanji adventure in the East on Sunday night, yesterday morning I did a self check of my ammo and weapon. Still able to combat like Rambo.
Got a message from L___, and decided to see her tonight.

Long story short, 3600 seconds of pure bliss, including superb oil massage, head/scalp + neck massage and weapon oiling+cleaning while listening to music from the land of the blue dragon, and looking at ________
Left the place a happy soldier. Mission accomplished.
The end.

LurkerLurks
04-11-2020, 12:55 AM
** This post may be deleted by me or by the mod at any time. Read at your own risk.**

After my Jumanji adventure in the East on Sunday night, yesterday morning I did a self check of my ammo and weapon. Still able to combat like Rambo.
Got a message from L___, and decided to see her tonight.

Long story short, 3600 seconds of pure bliss, including superb oil massage, head/scalp + neck massage and weapon oiling+cleaning while listening to music from the land of the blue dragon, and looking at ________
Left the place a happy soldier. Mission accomplished.
The end.

i like how u describe about the music source lol.

KOPIOKOSONG
05-11-2020, 04:46 PM
can anyone share fr/comment on this spa-looks very cooling with individual room?

Cxxxl Spa @AMk ave 10

Stupid80
05-11-2020, 05:51 PM
can anyone share fr/comment on this spa-looks very cooling with individual room?

Cxxxl Spa @AMk ave 10

Why not you try and let’s us know?

Northyboy
05-11-2020, 07:59 PM
Just tried sxxxxxxxx spa had Ixx massage me.
Price wise it's standard but her service is top notch I feel. Finger my ass play my balls and dick for 20mins
Big jugs milf.... Worth trying this place but won't go regularly. Got a few hot chicks there but dk the name. I believe many other bros explored as well

LurkerLurks
05-11-2020, 08:46 PM
Price wise it's standard but her service is top notch I feel. Finger my ass play my balls and dick for 20mins
Big jugs milf.... Worth trying this place but won't go regularly. Got a few hot chicks there but dk the name. I believe many other bros explored as well

this place quite pricey. the entrance is those above avg price which i wouldnt recommend. tried it once and nope.

loneyheart
05-11-2020, 09:43 PM
Any info on Blk 3XX AVE 1 beside the swimming complex in front of overhead bridge leading to bishan park facing main road ?
Recept very chio short hair but dum do msg what a waste
I asked 1 hr 50 but fully book till 6pm

icecum
05-11-2020, 11:10 PM
Any info on Blk 3XX AVE 1 beside the swimming complex in front of overhead bridge leading to bishan park facing main road ?

If you are talking about the new shop there She does only JG

piichai
05-11-2020, 11:12 PM

a few SPA there. can be more specific? checking out the recpt

icecum
05-11-2020, 11:16 PM

Bro I think he said till very clear Liao

In front of the overhead bridge and there’s only one shop there unless is the other side of the Blk which opp is swimming pool there’s 3 shop there another side of the blk there’s two which opp is the market.

jacky2
05-11-2020, 11:49 PM

Or another hint??? Same row as roller skate shop.
Btw not much shop there can afford a "recept".:D

piichai
06-11-2020, 12:03 AM
OK thanks very clear indeed

clawoll
06-11-2020, 01:24 AM
I have been Z's regular for quite some time now.rtm about 10 times.while she is quite pretty, the most she will offer is a hj with very very very limited roamig. Hope it clears some of the bro's doubts here.

Hi bro, is this the joint that has all the curtains removed?

Ant0816
06-11-2020, 10:32 AM

Yes, and they focus on facial now, at least for the time being, till they sort out the licensing issues.

Ant0816
06-11-2020, 10:38 AM

Cxxxl Spa @AMk ave 10

No pretty ML, the better ones Alice and Angel left for another joint. You can check out their FB page to look at their ML.

102 for 1.5 hours the last I went, heard the boss increased price.

This place had one of the worst boss ever in Singapore, make the girls pay him 800 a day to take leave. One of the girl's parent had a medical emergency back home, imagine how much she had to pay to go back for a week? This is modern slavery.

Ant0816
06-11-2020, 10:41 AM

You can check out their FB page to see the girls. But this place is one of the more expensive ones in AMK. I'm surprised they could thrive when almost everyone else in the area is cheaper.

Northyboy
06-11-2020, 10:59 AM
You can check out their FB page to see the girls. But this place is one of the more expensive ones in AMK. I'm surprised they could thrive when almost everyone else in the area is cheaper.

Yea I agree it's $$$$ but ok la try try one time...

userme
06-11-2020, 11:08 AM
Bro can pm contact

Stupid80
06-11-2020, 11:12 AM

And there are always full of customers!

desudesu
06-11-2020, 11:18 AM
And there are always full of customers!

It's no suprise. Not everyone have good and worth it place to go.

They have customers probably because of their teasing service but it is too expensive. So people who don't have other good place to go that meet their service expectations lan lan have to pay.

Ant0816
06-11-2020, 11:20 AM

Quite a pity as I like Z*e strong massage and they don't do it anymore for now. Anyone have any recommendations for a good strong massage in AMK?

TYIA

knightriderboy
06-11-2020, 11:30 AM
Went for a reccee walk at AMK 3xx.. Any recommendations for a better massage? Massage++ will be a bonus if have. Saw the Green Signboard, few along same stretch and Incense shop (nearer to market, but unsure if its the correct 1) as mention in the thread.

But maybe the time i went is ard noon. So all the set up stall outside the shop male it looks so weird if i were to walk into 1.

Lol

loneyheart
06-11-2020, 11:45 AM
Bro I think he said till very clear Liao

In front of the overhead bridge and there’s only one shop there unless is the other side of the Blk which opp is swimming pool there’s 3 shop there another side of the blk there’s two which opp is the market.

Bro u know the blk very well :)
I was attracted by the MILF recept but she smile n said sorry she dum do msg :p
Business so good till fully book I think most cheongers keep the play ground to themselves

Ant0816
06-11-2020, 12:30 PM
Went for a reccee walk at AMK 3xx.. Any recommendations for a better massage? Massage++ will be a bonus if have. Saw the Green Signboard, few along same stretch and Incense shop (nearer to market, but unsure if its the correct 1) as mention in the thread.

But maybe the time i went is ard noon. So all the set up stall outside the shop male it looks so weird if i were to walk into 1.

Lol

If you walk towards Giant there's WXT and 1 new shop. In another thread a brother mentioned the ML that served him told him she'll be opening her own shop soon. This is the new shop if I'm not wrong.

After the green signboard towards the next block with the coffeeshop, there's a pretty new shop, YZY.

This area so many, but they don't have FB page and don't provide pictures of their ML. I hate going in blind and the possibility of ending up with someone I totally dislike, so didn't get to try these places out.

Chiongster23
06-11-2020, 12:45 PM

Bro I jus went to see see look look. Recep definitely attractive. But not the syt type. I went in to ask but fully booked till 6. I can’t see the ML that is doing massage though.

KaiX89
06-11-2020, 01:47 PM

Share ctc & location please

icecum
06-11-2020, 03:10 PM
Bro u know the blk very well :)
I was attracted by the MILF recept but she smile n said sorry she dum do msg :p
Business so good till fully book I think most cheongers keep the play ground to themselves

Nah no really I have share this before

loneyheart
07-11-2020, 12:02 PM
Nah no really I have share this before

Fav returned upped u back bro :)

loneyheart
07-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Bro I jus went to see see look look. Recep definitely attractive. But not the syt type. I went in to ask but fully booked till 6. I can’t see the ML that is doing massage though.

I saw her face when she take out her mask when I m outside the shop
How I wish she can msg me :p my cup of coffee :)

funny4sg
07-11-2020, 12:44 PM
So many Bros who are experts in AMK lobangs, and no one goes up to her to chat ?
Need old uncle to try ? I like MILF and ladies in their 30/40s, more than SYTs ...

I saw her face when she take out her mask when I m outside the shop
How I wish she can msg me :p my cup of coffee :)

loneyheart
07-11-2020, 01:14 PM
Bro I already posted I asked n she said she dum do msg
Mayb u too busy walking around n never read clearly :p
I luv MILF in 30s n 40s too but must b slim

funny4sg
07-11-2020, 03:04 PM
Bro,

I did read your post. Can find other ways to jio her and to continue the conversation ... :). It will depend on individual's kungfu ... Haha.
Old uncle is indeed busy ...
Having said that, if I manage to jio her in the near future, I will 1000000% keep quiet and not share, because it is chemistry between 2 adults and not a standard offer of services.

jacky2
07-11-2020, 11:43 PM
Quite a pity as I like Z*e strong massage and they don't do it anymore for now. Anyone have any recommendations for a good strong massage in AMK?

TYIA

Z still doing massage but without curtain:D. Btw she told me she looking for a new shop.

icecum
07-11-2020, 11:45 PM

She does wax and JG service only

icecum
07-11-2020, 11:46 PM
So many Bros who are experts in AMK lobangs, and no one goes up to her to chat ?
Need old uncle to try ? I like MILF and ladies in their 30/40s, more than SYTs ...

As mentioned I sign up the JG 10+1 package when she still in her old shop

sparksplug
08-11-2020, 02:22 PM
Going to PM you

Ant0816
09-11-2020, 01:07 PM
Z still doing massage but without curtain:D. Btw she told me she looking for a new shop.

ya, but no extra and she's thinking of going back during the lull.

alanjames
09-11-2020, 02:38 PM

Bro, able to share location?

jimmypang
09-11-2020, 02:54 PM
avoid Bale*** spa at ave 8. the famous carrot shop near the MCD at ave 4 has shifted here.

rubbish $50 entry with non-existant massage. then 150 for FJ and no bj provided. super rushed job. out and done in 15mins. total dmg 200

might as well go to orchard towers, get better service for half the dmg

WongHinKong
09-11-2020, 03:20 PM

U can try 408 AMK;)

testoste
09-11-2020, 09:14 PM
avoid Bale*** spa at ave 8. the famous carrot shop near the MCD at ave 4 has shifted here.

rubbish $50 entry with non-existant massage. then 150 for FJ and no bj provided. super rushed job. out and done in 15mins. total dmg 200

Hi bro,

Can share more specific on the new loc so that we can avoid exploring it? Thanks

funny4sg
09-11-2020, 10:35 PM
Why pay 200 for 15 mins of ... at AMK, when one can get a full hour of decent massage + Jumanji adventure for less ?

There are always decent options available ... Just need to look harder.
No intention to share the contact for the near future, as I need to protect this playground.

All PMs will be ignored and deleted.

Hi bro,

Can share more specific on the new loc so that we can avoid exploring it? Thanks

piichai
09-11-2020, 11:10 PM

Thanks jimmypang. since it is lousy shop, why protect the shop?
Say the name so we can all boycott

jacky2
09-11-2020, 11:12 PM

Hmm.. already chit chat with her almost everyday.
On average i cheong TN/Spa/Salon/Bistro twice a day across SG.:D

ihatealll
10-11-2020, 12:31 AM

Went there on Sunday around 7pm plus.
No one at reception but I manged to find their facebook.
They seem to have a branch at Bukit Timah centre.
Place abit too open for my taste and it does not help that the sports equipment shop open till late night.

jimmypang
10-11-2020, 10:51 AM
Thanks jimmypang. since it is lousy shop, why protect the shop?
Say the name so we can all boycott

at block 7*9 amk ave 8, 2nd floor shop, only has a back entrance above a licensed credit shop

piichai
10-11-2020, 01:03 PM
at block 7*9 amk ave 8, 2nd floor shop, only has a back entrance above a licensed credit shop

Aiyoh, still hide the name and block. Let me go and expose for u

WhereGotTime
10-11-2020, 10:05 PM
FJ in the heartlands

**Just sharing the FR, will avoid giving location via PM to not spoil this playground for other bros**

Decided to explore AMK again. This time I went to a coffeeshop and opened Michat to scan for MILFs to add. Added a pleasant looking mature PRC lady and got the address from her.

Entered the parlor and no one was at the reception desk. So i was reading the price list and a slim 7/10 milf came out from one of the room to greet me.

Slim MILF: "XY, your booking is here!"
Me: "45 minutes please"
Slim MILF: "Ok, it's $40"

Passed her 4 red notes.

This shop has few massage rooms along the corridor, was allocated to a room with attached bathroom. Inside the room, I noticed that there was no disposable shorts provided and thought there was some chance of more than HJ provided.

XY entered the room soon after and started the oil massage. Plump milf, looks 4.5/10, wearing a low cut t-shirt, showing cleavage. She was super chatty and we talked about everything under the sun. Not a fan of her massage though. Mostly using her elbows to press.

Fast forward to the sensual part. Was pleasantly surprised that she performed HDLY and ant crawling - very uncommon these days. She then popped the GQ after 5 minutes of tickling.

XY: "Need to press here?" (pointing to my dick)
Me: "What services are available?"
XY: *laughs* "Everything have. $80 for B2B, $100 for BJ, $120 for FJ"
Me: "Can FJ for $100?"
XY: "Cannot. $120 is discounted price already, usually we charge $150 for FJ"
Me: "Oh. Can HJ + 4G roam for $60?"
XY: "HJ + 3G roaming for $60 ok?"
Me: "Alright"

She went out of the room awhile. Could hear her laughing with the slim milf about the negotiation part :p.

Once she entered the room again, she started taking off her tee and bra and did a breast massage. Technique nothing to shout about... but her soft C cups mangos with 50 cents areolas and long pointy nipples really a sight to behold :p

HJ nothing special... using a soft grip and slow tempo. After 5 minutes of stroking, she asked me how I prefer it. Told her to grip a bit tighter and stroke faster. Managed to climax soon after.

Showered, paid her the $60 and left the place somewhat satisfied. After big head regained control, I was relieved that she didn't accept the FJ for $100 offer as there were SYT options elsewhere for same price :p

Maybe will return to try the slim milf HJ.

For bros interested, here's a giant hint: the shop name was mentioned in this thread before.

tuanehxmmlover
11-11-2020, 10:04 PM
Thanks bros for all the advice. Looks like amk cindy has quite a negative rep over here. I think I’ll probably forgo her.

BoogieUp
12-11-2020, 02:06 PM

Previously at level 2? Near Kebun Baru CC that Mcd.
That one spend the money downstair buy happy meal better.

playben
12-11-2020, 02:47 PM
yo bro, please pm me her name and spa shop contact.. I may head to AMK today. I will share mine in return . ok:D

First of all, this is my first time posting, I have been surfing the forum for more than 10 years and have been to numerous massage parlors recommended by bros here. I just want to share this joint I have visited. It may or may not have been mentioned but here’s my FR:

Massage: 5/10
Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $150 for FJ negotiable
Room rate : standard rate

For those who likes good looking SYT this might be a good joint for u. Will exchange contacts for similar lobangs for bros here. Please up my points if u can :p. Pm me.
I’ll share the pic in PM as I want to keep this place low profile. Cheers!

playben
12-11-2020, 04:01 PM
yo bro, please pm me this milf name and spa contact, I may go AMK soon and love to try her soon :D. thanks!
I can share mine gem too with you. ok

FJ in the heartlands

**Just sharing the FR, will avoid giving location via PM to not spoil this playground for other bros**

Decided to explore AMK again. This time I went to a coffeeshop and opened Michat to scan for MILFs to add. Added a pleasant looking mature PRC lady and got the address from her.

Entered the parlor and no one was at the reception desk. So i was reading the price list and a slim 7/10 milf came out from one of the room to greet me.

Slim MILF: "XY, your booking is here!"
Me: "45 minutes please"
Slim MILF: "Ok, it's $40"

Passed her 4 red notes.

This shop has few massage rooms along the corridor, was allocated to a room with attached bathroom. Inside the room, I noticed that there was no disposable shorts provided and thought there was some chance of more than HJ provided.

XY entered the room soon after and started the oil massage. Plump milf, looks 4.5/10, wearing a low cut t-shirt, showing cleavage. She was super chatty and we talked about everything under the sun. Not a fan of her massage though. Mostly using her elbows to press.

Fast forward to the sensual part. Was pleasantly surprised that she performed HDLY and ant crawling - very uncommon these days. She then popped the GQ after 5 minutes of tickling.

XY: "Need to press here?" (pointing to my dick)
Me: "What services are available?"
XY: *laughs* "Everything have. $80 for B2B, $100 for BJ, $120 for FJ"
Me: "Can FJ for $100?"
XY: "Cannot. $120 is discounted price already, usually we charge $150 for FJ"
Me: "Oh. Can HJ + 4G roam for $60?"
XY: "HJ + 3G roaming for $60 ok?"
Me: "Alright"

She went out of the room awhile. Could hear her laughing with the slim milf about the negotiation part :p.

Once she entered the room again, she started taking off her tee and bra and did a breast massage. Technique nothing to shout about... but her soft C cups mangos with 50 cents areolas and long pointy nipples really a sight to behold :p

HJ nothing special... using a soft grip and slow tempo. After 5 minutes of stroking, she asked me how I prefer it. Told her to grip a bit tighter and stroke faster. Managed to climax soon after.

Showered, paid her the $60 and left the place somewhat satisfied. After big head regained control, I was relieved that she didn't accept the FJ for $100 offer as there were SYT options elsewhere for same price :p

Maybe will return to try the slim milf HJ.

For bros interested, here's a giant hint: the shop name was mentioned in this thread before.

hamsupter
13-11-2020, 02:24 PM
I realise that this AMK central spa is hardly mentioned here. Anyway, went to find my regular ML and found out from her that they will stop operation early Dec as the landlord is not renewing lease. They will be shifting to Boon Lay (wtf!!?).

Anyway, this was the first time I opted for a 30 min session (previously were all 60 min). Been some time since I last came. So the moment I changed to the disposable undies, I hugged her and carried her up (she's only about 150cm ish). Unlike previous times, I did not lie on bed for her to massaage. I just hugged and fondled her in standing position. I think she was feeling shiok also (of cos la, no need exert energy to massage).

Long story cut short, unlike all the previous sessions, she allowed frenching this time and she already had a sweet in her mouth. I love frenching and the feeling. The whole session was hugging, kissing, frenching, and fondling her very nice B to C cupper (firm and not sagging). She allows roaming.

The session ended with me lying down (for her to get into position to jerk me off) while she bended over for me to suck her tits and to french her. It was money well spent.

One thing I don't like about her -- she is very scared of raids. For all the sessions, she never allowed her shirt or pants to be taken off. Even our disposables have to be worn (pulled down, but never off our legs). During the session, her eyes were always stuck to her mobile which showed CCTV of the shop entrance.

She said that once the AMK shop is closed, she will stop all these hanky panky stuff. She will only do proper massaging next time.

She stopped putting make up to her eyes now. When I saw her at the counter (with mask on), I was thinking who the hell this is. Anyway, she has the nice plain looking
MILF look. 35-ish year old, I think. Petitie size. Nice tits. Nice waist. Overall, nice gem.

PM me if you wish to patronise her before the shop closes.

9seann
13-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Hi bro can share contact?

I realise that this AMK central spa is hardly mentioned here. Anyway, went to find my regular ML and found out from her that they will stop operation early Dec as the landlord is not renewing lease. They will be shifting to Boon Lay (wtf!!?).

Anyway, this was the first time I opted for a 30 min session (previously were all 60 min). Been some time since I last came. So the moment I changed to the disposable undies, I hugged her and carried her up (she's only about 150cm ish). Unlike previous times, I did not lie on bed for her to massaage. I just hugged and fondled her in standing position. I think she was feeling shiok also (of cos la, no need exert energy to massage).

Long story cut short, unlike all the previous sessions, she allowed frenching this time and she already had a sweet in her mouth. I love frenching and the feeling. The whole session was hugging, kissing, frenching, and fondling her very nice B to C cupper (firm and not sagging). She allows roaming.

The session ended with me lying down (for her to get into position to jerk me off) while she bended over for me to suck her tits and to french her. It was money well spent.

One thing I don't like about her -- she is very scared of raids. For all the sessions, she never allowed her shirt or pants to be taken off. Even our disposables have to be worn (pulled down, but never off our legs). During the session, her eyes were always stuck to her mobile which showed CCTV of the shop entrance.

She said that once the AMK shop is closed, she will stop all these hanky panky stuff. She will only do proper massaging next time.

She stopped putting make up to her eyes now. When I saw her at the counter (with mask on), I was thinking who the hell this is. Anyway, she has the nice plain looking
MILF look. 35-ish year old, I think. Petitie size. Nice tits. Nice waist. Overall, nice gem.

SlarkTony
13-11-2020, 05:49 PM

--------

--------

Bro, can pm me the location?

Ladi999
13-11-2020, 08:14 PM

But saw the girls thru michat quite juicy though.. attracted to their pics but when said frm this mp i remembered ur post.. made me think very hard but today my big head win over small head..😂😂

desudesu
13-11-2020, 08:27 PM
But saw the girls thru michat quite juicy though.. attracted to their pics but when said frm this mp i remembered ur post.. made me think very hard but today my big head win over small head..😂😂

It's good that your big head win over small head lol.

Here quite a number of bros gave that place bad review liao.

You dont wanna spend $200 and out in less than like 20 to 25 minutes since they said the massage non-existence liao.

Even if you looking to F only, save the money go elsewhere.

piichai
13-11-2020, 09:27 PM
Still in AMK, Ave 8, anyone try this one before?

Think its pretty new and hope its not the same as the B shop

piichai
13-11-2020, 09:33 PM
I used to patronise Zone Spa regularly before COVID..

Me too. My ML is Yang Yang from WUHAN.

One thing good abt Zone is you can used Credit Card

jimmypang
13-11-2020, 10:19 PM
It's good that your big head win over small head lol.

Here quite a number of bros gave that place bad review liao.

You dont wanna spend $200 and out in less than like 20 to 25 minutes since they said the massage non-existence liao.

Even if you looking to F only, save the money go elsewhere.

yeah, their girls all look dam juicy, photos all filtered one. if u really got the itch, go to orchard towers, for half the price, u can get prettier girls.

since there has been people asking me to say the block, it is 709

piichai
13-11-2020, 10:42 PM
since there has been people asking me to say the block, it is 709

709 like only zone le

jacky2
14-11-2020, 04:19 PM
709 like only zone le

Got a few shop there la. Got 1 new beauty salon beside Zone do provide massage service at 50/hr too.

Stupid80
14-11-2020, 05:42 PM
I went to Ave 10 which the shop has changed their name few time before. I never made any appointment and being assigned to one syt, can’t really remember her name and I think is Axxxe. I like her massage and I fell sleep while she digging my ear. Overall I will rate her 8/10, of course her pretty mark up the point :P. Don’t pm me, Google will help you get the all answer.

desudesu
14-11-2020, 06:39 PM
I went to Ave 10 which the shop has changed their name few time before. I never made any appointment and being assigned to one syt, can’t really remember her name and I think is Axxxe. I like her massage and I fell sleep while she digging my ear. Overall I will rate her 8/10, of course her pretty mark up the point :P. Don’t pm me, Google will help you get the all answer.

W** W** sibo not expensive meh?

They got ML looks I quite gian to try but I know I will regret and go back my regular ml lmao.

piichai
14-11-2020, 08:37 PM

LV Star change management become Win Win.
Another P Massage joint. Photo can believe, Pig can go up tree.

Stupid80
14-11-2020, 09:51 PM
LV Star change management become Win Win.
Another P Massage joint. Photo can believe, Pig can go up tree.

I just try my luck and went without any appointment. Lucky the ml didn’t disappointed me. :P
Sometime this is a good thing about trying without any expectations. Ha ha.

desudesu
15-11-2020, 02:44 AM
I just try my luck and went without any appointment. Lucky the ml didn’t disappointed me. :P
Sometime this is a good thing about trying without any expectations. Ha ha.

That A***e from her michat picture can see real life should be close resemblance already. It's not the heavily filtered kind like their FB.

TBH if her price not carrot chop I don't mind trying. But think about it remind me of w** spa... got pretty girl but carrot chopping.

andylau65
15-11-2020, 04:19 AM
I went to try Axxxe today at w2 Spa, I have to say price is higher than normal, other than the entrance fee of 68 , I pay her another 80 for her and roaming. I like the way she carried herself, wasn't trying to hard to please u but yet still pleasant.

plok
15-11-2020, 08:44 AM
I went to try Axxxe today at w2 Spa, I have to say price is higher than normal, other than the entrance fee of 68 , I pay her another 80 for her and roaming. I like the way she carried herself, wasn't trying to hard to please u but yet still pleasant.

But I tot u Andy Lau den shd be the girl pay u to Hj for u leh

piichai
15-11-2020, 10:15 AM

Thanks for sharing.
Don't care abt how people make fun of our nick.
I understand and maybe this is how u end up paying. 68 + 80. Here u go

When u go in, they will tell u take bao yang. 68 is the lowest and there u go. When inside, u also know its abt 50 for HJ but when our small head think more than the big head, that moment she said must top up 30 for auroroam and we just buy it.
Read my other thread about exposing some of the ML tricks here.

One of the ML in this spa know that I know all this trick so now she just say come here, 50 and she will just do another 50.no baoyang, no top up. All become standard bcos we won't go if they stack on these onto us.

Now u know, go into the market

pero
15-11-2020, 02:30 PM
Anyone know if Annie or was it winnie from zxxx Spa still around?

Mountaintur
15-11-2020, 03:04 PM
Anyone tried Q*Q* from S******** Spa? Good and recommended?

mm88617
15-11-2020, 03:17 PM
Looking a lost ml near amk swimming complex name bxxx bxxx. Went to checking recently the shop had change to other shop.

andylau65
15-11-2020, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the advice :)

sky9
16-11-2020, 05:05 AM
Hi,

Anyone tried A**A and W****E from S******N spa?
Need some comments :D

Strangeruser007
17-11-2020, 07:54 PM
My quick F* on S******* S** with A**a (=E*sa):

Executive summary: Not Recom*end*d!

Anna is really beautiful, like in the pictures (IMO most beautiful here, I saw other gi*ls not even resembling the pic).
Sh* has nice voice and kind perso*ality which is very bad couse I let her chop me:

Started with normal mas*age for 50 but she is a swe*t talker and co*vinced me to top up 36 for 'sign*ture' massage. Mas*age was ok, signature mas*age inc*udes heavy teasing just to arouse you to keep buying in for special...
She as*ed me how much I usually pay for special, I did want to look like dusch bag, said 50. She said tou*hing was ok but not toi much so I agre*d.

I ro ed ever*where but she did not let me south at a*l other than pat*ing here well shaped ass.
She let me inside her bra to squeeze the tit which was su*erb and he*ped her to fi*ish HJ quicker. She wore mask when I was on my back which is a pity.

I asked her phone nu*ber which she refused, that left a mark on my ego :eek:... So way to RTF :p

Total dam*ge 50+36+50=136 for medic*ore massage, hj with tits sque*zing.

At least my 'to try list' is shorter now, one down.

PS: sorry for the coded post but gotta keep low profile... I decode it for you if you up my points :cool:

LurkerLurks
18-11-2020, 12:35 AM
actually idk why so many of u still want go s****** , already say here before liao is quite and chop carrot price esp the constant recommendation of upselling which pisses ppl off.
if u scroll alot of pages back i actually left a FR regarding my visit. the money is better well spent. some bro even zap me because i mentioned their ML having bad skill lol. oh well.

testoste
20-11-2020, 12:13 AM

Those who are interested in the "**famous" Candy shop, can find her here. Seem like she has moved from her AMK A 4.

PS: tread at ur own risk.

hamsupter
20-11-2020, 11:38 AM
I work in AMK and my job nature is such that I don't need to stay in office throughout. So I roam around AMK pretty much.

I went to this Blk 2xx, very near a petrol station, got Spore Pools at one end and coffeeshop at the other end. (biggest hint already, please don't ask further) There are quite a few massage or TCM shops on this stretch.

Have seen these 2 ladies from MiChat every often. They are from TCM shop nearest to the coffee shop. Had wanted to try this lady (let's call her A) cos she looks like the type of MILF I like. Through MiChatting, I ascertained that this TCM has more than just normal stuff. Lo and behold, long story short, I get to try another lady (let's call her B) first.

To be continued ... boss came in office....

GreenRice
20-11-2020, 12:27 PM
There are a total of 4 shops offering massage plus plus in that block. All do massage for males and females. :D The red colour frontage one is a one woman operation. Seems to be there quite long liao. My kaki thinks she is a Taiwanese MILF but I have yet to try.

cancerboi1995
20-11-2020, 12:53 PM

Anna is really beautiful, like in the pictures (IMO most beautiful here, I saw other gi*ls not even resembling the pic).
Sh* has nice voice and kind perso*ality which is very bad couse I let her chop me:

Started with normal mas*age for 50 but she is a swe*t talker and co*vinced me to top up 36 for 'sign*ture' massage. Mas*age was ok, signature mas*age inc*udes heavy teasing just to arouse you to keep buying in for special...
She as*ed me how much I usually pay for special, I did want to look like dusch bag, said 50. She said tou*hing was ok but not toi much so I agre*d.

I ro ed ever*where but she did not let me south at a*l other than pat*ing here well shaped ass.
She let me inside her bra to squeeze the tit which was su*erb and he*ped her to fi*ish HJ quicker. She wore mask when I was on my back which is a pity.

I asked her phone nu*ber which she refused, that left a mark on my ego :eek:... So way to RTF :p

PS: sorry for the coded post but gotta keep low profile... I decode it for you if you up my points :cool:

A**a massage is really so so only, no strength is more like pass time and go for GQ asap, my muscle is still tense af cause practically there isn't any skills

Ladi999
20-11-2020, 01:55 PM
709 like only zone le

Entrance from back of block bro.. the thing i like about these old hdbs with shops below, some mps entrance from back of blk, more privacy.. amk have alot..

piichai
20-11-2020, 04:30 PM
Entrance from back of block bro.. the thing i like about these old hdbs with shops below, some mps entrance from back of blk, more privacy.. amk have alot..

I know right. I entered from in front and check out from behind.
Nobody knows

Northyboy
20-11-2020, 05:37 PM
actually idk why so many of u still want go s****** , already say here before liao is quite and chop carrot price esp the constant recommendation of upselling which pisses ppl off.
if u scroll alot of pages back i actually left a FR regarding my visit. the money is better well spent. some bro even zap me because i mentioned their ML having bad skill lol. oh well.

I feel that massage wise, I** is really not bad but $$$$ la

ihatealll
20-11-2020, 10:11 PM
There are a total of 4 shops offering massage plus plus in that block. All do massage for males and females. :D The red colour frontage one is a one woman operation. Seems to be there quite long liao. My kaki thinks she is a Taiwanese MILF but I have yet to try.

I walked pass today. Seem to be a 2 women operation.

Shaun9990
20-11-2020, 10:28 PM
Bro pls share! Hope I can get from u :)

I willing to share mine one@bukit batok area :)

funny4sg
20-11-2020, 11:35 PM
The joint with the red frontage is indeed a OWO managed by a Taiwanese _ILF.
A number of senior Bros know and have tried her, just that we don't post any FRs per se.

I happen to know the 2WO joint rather well (being a regular for some time), but I don't make any posts for a reason.
They are just normal MILFs who offer decent massage.

I walked pass today. Seem to be a 2 women operation.

CrazyKriss
21-11-2020, 12:13 AM
A**a massage is really so so only, no strength is more like pass time and go for GQ asap, my muscle is still tense af cause practically there isn't any skills

IMHO, In that shop, I*y, S*S*, and Kar**n have some good skills with massage and give decent HJ, no rush service, no phone.

liketosleep
21-11-2020, 06:58 AM
Brothers who are tired of visiting spas may wish to try 松足疗 (Song Zu Liao) at block 505. Foot reflexology is their core business. They also have massage but no gq. Cheers.

piichai
21-11-2020, 09:24 AM
Brothers who are tired of visiting spas may wish to try 松足疗 (Song Zu Liao) at block 505. Foot reflexology is their core business. They also have massage but no gq. Cheers.

Boss of Zone. Think should be nice. Thanks

nex_terday
22-11-2020, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=funny4sg;20335189]

I happen to know the 2WO joint rather well (being a regular for some time), but I don't make any posts for a reason.
They are just normal MILFs who offer decent massage.
/QUOTE]

Yes, decent normal massage by a couple of MILFs

nex_terday
22-11-2020, 06:02 PM
Just to share and warn about this ML. Got her contact from a Chinese website and added her on Wechat. Her name is Ang***, milf but decent looks. Then she gave her address at 18* W** Spa. She would call on Wechat, first time when I was driving. Wife was next to me but I said looked like scam call. Told the ml off that she shouldn't call customers. But she replied that she would not be doing her job if she didn't call! A few days later she called again. Blocked her.

piichai
22-11-2020, 07:50 PM
Just to share and warn about this ML. Got her contact from a Chinese website and added her on Wechat. Her name is Ang***, milf but decent looks. Then she gave her address at 18* W** Spa. She would call on Wechat, first time when I was driving. Wife was next to me but I said looked like scam call. Told the ml off that she shouldn't call customers. But she replied that she would not be doing her job if she didn't call! A few days later she called again. Blocked her.

Restrict your CCA to wechat or some APps not commonly used within the family. If really no choice, Mute all wechat or apps that is related to ML.
You are asking for it if you didnt do that.

By the way, I like your ML airtube.
Follow up and a good worker.

testoste
22-11-2020, 11:57 PM

Wow! So persistent, 1st time hearing such ML. It's a big turn off.

Starbonker69
23-11-2020, 09:37 AM
Thanks bro zebrazeus for the contact. Finally found time to go try. As other bros mentioned, no syt here but good service. L****’s boobs damn nice for her age :)

enigma168
23-11-2020, 10:04 AM
Anyone been to Rose Spa at Ang Mo Kio ave 10?

The therapists there look Chio. Bros who been there pls share. Tks!

skylit
23-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Why u wanna bait ppl with your story and left them hanging? Your boss still beside u till now ?

I work in AMK and my job nature is such that I don't need to stay in office throughout. So I roam around AMK pretty much.

I went to this Blk 2xx, very near a petrol station, got Spore Pools at one end and coffeeshop at the other end. (biggest hint already, please don't ask further) There are quite a few massage or TCM shops on this stretch.

Have seen these 2 ladies from MiChat every often. They are from TCM shop nearest to the coffee shop. Had wanted to try this lady (let's call her A) cos she looks like the type of MILF I like. Through MiChatting, I ascertained that this TCM has more than just normal stuff. Lo and behold, long story short, I get to try another lady (let's call her B) first.

To be continued ... boss came in office....

piichai
23-11-2020, 05:31 PM
Why u wanna bait ppl with your story and left them hanging? Your boss still beside u till now ?

U r right. Let's take turns to zap him even I'm not interests in his story l. Oh zap free zone

Say most of the time work from home.
Now boss comes in.
Few days already, boss still there. Hahaha

pakpak2001
24-11-2020, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=Stupid80;20323541]
Anna - win spa amk 5
going home next month to give her $ to her lao gong
now busy wechat all her singapore lao gong to buy her farewell gift & ang pow

when she return she will go to amk ave 10 change name to Coco again

recycle just like she recycle singapore lao gong

hamsupter
24-11-2020, 11:15 AM
As bro funny4sg wrote after my post, "I happen to know the 2WO joint rather well (being a regular for some time), but I don't make any posts for a reason.
They are just normal MILFs who offer decent massage."

I respect his wish not to make any post for this joint then. Simple as that.

Those who want to zap especially those who said they have no interest to read my post anyway, please go ahead. I'm not interested in all this stupid points anyway.

piichai
24-11-2020, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE=Stupid80;20323541]
Anna - win spa amk 5
going home next month to give her $ to her lao gong
now busy wechat all her singapore lao gong to buy her farewell gift & ang pow

when she return she will go to amk ave 10 change name to Coco again

recycle just like she recycle singapore lao gong

Wow I damn like your 一针见血 comments.
This is so true. Sinky Men, wake up.

andylau65
24-11-2020, 09:53 PM
want to know if any bro have tried Xixx Wxx from the infamous candy/cindy shop..saw her contact on michat..looks enticing

Ant0816
25-11-2020, 12:18 PM
Anyone been to Rose Spa at Ang Mo Kio ave 10?

The therapists there look Chio. Bros who been there pls share. Tks!

Need to pay $89 for that HJ under the towel with the recep making spot checks.
If you are the type that want to spend more time building rapport with the ML instead of just do the deed and FO, then it kinda get expensive. $133 for 1.5 hours.

Which particular ML you interested in?

piichai
25-11-2020, 03:39 PM
Need to pay $89 for that HJ under the towel with the recep making spot checks

Sounds like an expensive refugee camp. Hahahha
No thanks. Boycott all 68 and 88 P massage Spa

icecum
25-11-2020, 04:38 PM

Wow

Will try her again when she back

certainsum1
25-11-2020, 05:01 PM

last time got a girl called jing jing from this spa, pretty good experience with her... anyone know if she still doing massage now?

nex_terday
25-11-2020, 06:29 PM
Thanks bro zebrazeus for the contact. Finally found time to go try. As other bros mentioned, no syt here but good service. L****’s boobs damn nice for her age :)

Thanks bro zebrazeus for the contact too. Tried Apple, good massage but really for big boob lovers. They are not from Malaysia as mentioned by someone. 2 from Fujian and they can speak Hokkien. The other one is from Indo

anusara
27-11-2020, 01:07 PM
last time got a girl called jing jing from this spa, pretty good experience with her... anyone know if she still doing massage now?

How about Y*ki?

Bananaboy94
28-11-2020, 07:08 PM
Anyone try blk7xx ave 8, B spa, w**dy before? Saw her michat not bad

testoste
28-11-2020, 08:56 PM
Anyone try blk7xx ave 8, B spa, w**dy before? Saw her michat not bad

There are some posts related to 7x9 backdoor spa sometime back in this thread. Suggest that u read its feedback.

Stupid80
28-11-2020, 09:37 PM
Went to Wxx x2 spa again and look for the same ML Anxxe. This time instead of normal massage, I tried her Wash Eye service. I never tried this and was super nervous. The whole process took about 40 mins and it was really shiok!

Don’t pm me, I am sure you able to find her from Google and MiChat.

CrazyKriss
28-11-2020, 09:40 PM
How about Y*ki?

She is good, massage technique is good, and got GQ :)
But Limited roaming.

CrazyKriss
28-11-2020, 09:47 PM
Bro,

what is Wash Eye service ? never heard of it. I thought the menu of wi* x2 spa was just 1 type of massage and prices change by time, 60 mins, 90 mins, 180 mins...

Went to Wxx x2 spa again and look for the same ML Anxxe. This time instead of normal massage, I tried her Wash Eye service. I never tried this and was super nervous. The whole process took about 40 mins and it was really shiok!

Stupid80
28-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Bro,

what is Wash Eye service ? never heard of it. I thought the menu of wi* x2 spa was just 1 type of massage and prices change by time, 60 mins, 90 mins, 180 mins...

Ops, sorry forgot to mention, I took the 60 mins and this is her offline own menu. Honestly I never heard before as well, and she said it quite common at China.

Bananaboy94
28-11-2020, 11:00 PM
There are some posts related to 7x9 backdoor spa sometime back in this thread. Suggest that u read its feedback.

Noted! Thanks bro

pakpak2001
29-11-2020, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=Stupid80;20347982]Went to Wxx x2 spa again and look for the same ML Anxxe.
===============================
Nicole there oso not bad in term of look, body, service & attitude

Stupid80
30-11-2020, 07:53 AM
===============================
Nicole there oso not bad in term of look, body, service & attitude
Noted, will try later after explore some other place first.

NorthGuy
30-11-2020, 11:47 AM

How’s her massage ? Any Teasing before GQ ?

anusara
30-11-2020, 02:23 PM
You guys know of R*nny from M+* Wellness at 33*? She added me in wechat.

sexnoob
30-11-2020, 07:21 PM
Anybody tried Ev* from W**S**?

CrazyKriss
30-11-2020, 09:29 PM
Anybody tried Ev* from W**S**?

Chatty and engaging with Decent massage, good technique for teasing. and good skill at HJ. Overall nice package. Entrance is $68, and Hj is $50.

heaven4u
01-12-2020, 02:04 AM
Anyone tried Kxxy from Wxx Sxx? Saw her quite chio in person when I was there, thinking to go for her in next trip.

Fishcer
01-12-2020, 07:27 AM
Anyone tried Kxxy from Wxx Sxx? Saw her quite chio in person when I was there, thinking to go for her in next trip.

Massage wise she's not bad. But she's really airport runway in case ur a tits lover:D

NorthGuy
01-12-2020, 11:06 AM
I'm stuck between trying out Kxry or Axnie. Which do you bros recommend ? Prefer one with more teasing before popping GQ.

M46man
01-12-2020, 12:42 PM
Any review on TCM shop along W2spa. I think it is OWO. Always busy, cannot get suitable appointment time.

expatChinese
01-12-2020, 07:04 PM
As bro funny4sg wrote after my post, "I happen to know the 2WO joint rather well (being a regular for some time), but I don't make any posts for a reason.
They are just normal MILFs who offer decent massage."

I respect his wish not to make any post for this joint then. Simple as that.

Those who want to zap especially those who said they have no interest to read my post anyway, please go ahead. I'm not interested in all this stupid points anyway.

Will go for some walking and checking out!

pakpak2001
03-12-2020, 10:41 AM
I'm stuck between trying out Kxry or Axnie. Which do you bros recommend ? Prefer one with more teasing before popping GQ.
==================
both r ok, Kxry is airport, good if u like girls with flat chest but hard t.ts
just AVOID Anna (1st time ok only, 2nd time on chut pattern liao)

heistsneak
03-12-2020, 12:37 PM
Hi, anyone tried Coco from W** spa? How is her massage? Her rack quite big

iphone3353
03-12-2020, 01:58 PM
Anyone have any advice which ml provide cim? Can pm and share? Looking for some mouth action , thanks

babel0210
03-12-2020, 02:08 PM
Anyone have any advice which ml provide cim? Can pm and share? Looking for some mouth action , thanks

i would like to know too.. i know one which does an average BBBJ, but no CIM. willing to trade if anyone has recommendation.

piichai
03-12-2020, 02:13 PM

Due to the job nature, traditions and background of the human resource, market availability for CIM ML is even more scarce than direct FJ ML or Pros. Anyone has also can intro me.

KOPIOKOSONG
03-12-2020, 02:39 PM
Due to the nature of the job nature, traditions and background of the human resource, market availability for CIM ML is even more scarce than direct FJ ML or Pros. Anyone has also can intro me.

Yes. indeed. Very hard to find ML do cim. We are consider lucky if ML K offer Fj.

KOPIOKOSONG
03-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Popped by So****** S*a blk5**
Saw 1 pretty ML. Winnie.

Anyone try any ML there or Winnie before.?

Please share yr experience via PM. Thanks

Ended, I went to AMK4**. One chinese "treatment" clinic, and served by 40+ Milf. Her massage was good. Popped GQ- $50 for HJ.
Very good feel.
Left as happy man.

ML not for SYt or pretty face seeker.
If u into late 40s ML, u can try

smlee
03-12-2020, 03:19 PM

if you can accept her look...everything else average. She used to work in joint in Serangoon

piichai
03-12-2020, 10:49 PM
if you can accept her look...everything else average. She used to work in joint in Serangoon

Is it WIN SPA or WIN WIN?

Cannot find coco from Win SPa FB page

which joint in serangoon?

heaven4u
04-12-2020, 02:22 AM
Massage wise she's not bad. But she's really airport runway in case ur a tits lover:D

Woah Tks bro for the advise, lol didn’t realise that as I was focusing on her look that time, ok I don’t might going on the runway and pick the stones hahahaha

Brother
04-12-2020, 06:54 AM

Ha-ha. I had the same experience with the same ML bro. Persistent calling, told her not convenient still call. Blocked immediately :D

LurkerLurks
04-12-2020, 04:52 PM
Hey guys,any one tried b*le**a bea*** s*l*t*o*s at BLK 7*9 amk ,girl called x*a*o w*I?Is the place worth it 50/hr.Is a f shop or massage place.girl look pretty

if u check back previous page, u would probably know the answer. but i would suggest try somewhere else if u hoping for some gold lol

andylau65
04-12-2020, 04:55 PM
Hey guys,any one tried b*le**a bea*** s*l*t*o*s at BLK 7*9 amk ,girl called x*a*o w*I?Is the place worth it 50/hr.Is a f shop or massage place.girl look pretty

i went to visit this lady.. shop belong to cindy and coy.. there is some FR in earlier post.. i took the risk to try.. must say she look like her photo.. nice to talk to and service ok.. but find price a bit on the higher side.. i heard she is quite selective with who to serve

Stupid80
04-12-2020, 05:40 PM
if u check back previous page, u would probably know the answer. but i would suggest try somewhere else if u hoping for some gold lol

Seem like amk is getting more and more happening.

admiralty
05-12-2020, 10:21 AM
Kary has moved to 443

skihon
06-12-2020, 02:11 AM
Seem like amk is getting more and more happening.

Is it? To me i see like its getting more boring le.

sticky5
06-12-2020, 10:25 AM
Thanks bro for the ctc. Last Friday night had a chance to try out to this place at Blk 2xx x as was at the hawker center for dinner. Overall does had a good massage and left a satisficing person.

hamsupter
06-12-2020, 11:05 AM
Latest update on this joint. Based on miscommunication (and communication again now), this joint will still be around. But based on my ML, the MLs will "disperse and find their own jobs". For her, she's going to Boon Lay. I can only think that there is a change of ownership that's why. So, this joint will still be around. I thought I should clarify first before someone decides to flame again.

BoogieUp
07-12-2020, 12:51 AM
Thanks bro for the ctc. Last Friday night had a chance to try out to this place at Blk 2xx x as was at the hawker center for dinner. Overall does had a good massage and left a satisficing person.

Bro, always around the area. Can share contact? Thanks in advance

Ant0816
07-12-2020, 11:04 AM
Is it WIN SPA or WIN WIN?

Cannot find coco from Win SPa FB page

which joint in serangoon?

Something seems to be up with this spa. The girls are being transferred to WW and working part time in shifts. Looks like some major change coming, like closing down or changing boss.

piichai
07-12-2020, 12:48 PM
Sometime seems to be up with this spa. The girls are being transferred to WW and working part time in shifts. Looks like some major change coming, like closing down or changing boss.

True, I blacklisted all them, close down also good. Nicole went over to WW

Stupid80
07-12-2020, 03:18 PM
I personally feel like the massage price tend to differentiate by mature area just like the hdb BTO price :P

luxury88
07-12-2020, 05:36 PM
Bro, able to share location?

Brothe could you share contact? TIA.

pakpak2001
07-12-2020, 06:00 PM
Sometime seems to be up with this spa. The girls are being transferred to WW and working part time in shifts. Looks like some major change coming, like closing down or changing boss.
=============================
Anna also transfer back to the new Win Win @ave 10
don't know if she will change name again
anna sit in kopi shop there show half ball to uncles there to get biz

nicole, eva, kary, kitty & gang all back there now

fatuncle
07-12-2020, 08:19 PM
Talking about ave 10...

I was walking around there and happened to passby this TCM shop.
The way they operate behave like the shopping centre in upper serngoon.
The ML will wave and ask you in.
This TCM shop is small and no showering. Only curtains. 2 beds.
As I was waiting for my friend, I decided to walk in and try.
Blk is near to ave 3 and ave 10 junction. On the left corner facing ave 10 is a clinic.
Skill - 3/10. Piano. Not trained.
But as my shoulder is very pain, I just tell her to focus on that area. So, she just use the chinese medical oil apply and massage on my shoulder alone. Overall it do help to ease my shoulder pain.

After I agreed to the GQ, she went to front counter to get wet tissue.
She will clean my didi and my nipple. Yes, she do lick my nipple.
HJ skill average. Willing to listen to my needs.
I no andy lau. I beleived if i have the look can ask for more.

Her looks is very average maybe 6.5/10like normal ML girls if she put on make up will sure looks better. Age is around or below 30.
As I was walking out, saw her friends looks slutty and pretty. May want to try her.
Damage $50 entrance fee plus $50 for HJ.
As for RTM, depends.. unless bo bian.

Stupid80
08-12-2020, 08:17 AM
=============================
Anna also transfer back to the new Win Win @ave 10
don't know if she will change name again
anna sit in kopi shop there show half ball to uncles there to get biz

nicole, eva, kary, kitty & gang all back there now

Your info damn fast!

speeder500
08-12-2020, 09:18 AM
Before CB there was a shop near coffee shop near Jubilee. ML named Lily. Shop closed during phase 1. I wonder where has she moved to.

Ant0816
08-12-2020, 11:27 AM
You must have had CC. She is new to the trade.
There is nothing more available, cos I am a regular there and knows the boss.

If you need much better massage, go for AX.
Keep the joint safe. They are just trying to make a living.
Thanks.

I think we are both thinking of the same place, but his description of AX as pretty and slutty makes me doubt if I got the place right.

You seemed very familiar and regular at a lot of places, pei fu pei fu.

WOOHOO
08-12-2020, 05:13 PM

You try who?
L
C
Or
A
?
:p:p:p kekeke lol:p:p:p

sticky5
08-12-2020, 05:52 PM
You try who?
L
C
Or
A
?
:p:p:p kekeke lol:p:p:p
---------------------------------------
Had C the other day as L was away on her off day. Had some strong massages onto my back and legs. Overall generally fine.:)

sexnoob
08-12-2020, 06:35 PM
Is Am* now at S****** S** AMK or S****** S** BB? How is her service? She goes by Linda on website.

WOOHOO
08-12-2020, 08:07 PM
---------------------------------------
Had C the other day as L was away on her off day. Had some strong massages onto my back and legs. Overall generally fine.:)

Nicee ya C strong technique good too :p:p:p:p:p:p

CrazyKriss
08-12-2020, 09:22 PM
Massage is piano type, will ask to turn around after 10 mins of playing piano on the back.
Rates are high, 50 for HJ, 80 for HJ with top roaming.
Keeps texting during massage.

Overall very poor experience.

Demon64
09-12-2020, 07:09 PM
How the service for K*K*? See some photo on her wechat look diff. Some look a bit old.

itwarrior
09-12-2020, 07:24 PM
Any joint that have FJ in amk? Care to PM me?

NorthGuy
10-12-2020, 12:16 PM
Talking about ave 10...

Went to this shop and had a ML in her 30s, no massage skills and also at times messaging away on her phone. Comes the GQ and WTF, hj with blue gloves. Their shorts are also oily.

fatuncle
10-12-2020, 12:38 PM
You must have had CC. She is new to the trade.
There is nothing more available, cos I am a regular there and knows the boss.

If you need much better massage, go for AX.
Keep the joint safe. They are just trying to make a living.
Thanks.

Wa bro,
Wa, u know the boss ah? Got discount bo? :)
Anyway, thanks for highlighting..
Let's keep the place safe.. cheers!

fatuncle
10-12-2020, 12:41 PM
Went to this shop and had a ML in her 30s, no massage skills and also at times messaging away on her phone. Comes the GQ and WTF, hj with blue gloves. Their shorts are also oily.

Bro, already mentioned that her massage got no skill leh.
Am surprise that they wear gloves. for me, she never wear gloves leh.
Hmmm... wondering how come double standard.
If u want good massage I got 1 place in mind too. Blk 200+ good massage but hor...
ML are MILF. According to some bro, they are older than MILF.I always look for "Fruit name" because among all she seems to be slightly younger ( still around late 30's age or early 40s) and nicer look (than the other 2 ML) and can really massage.

NorthGuy
10-12-2020, 12:47 PM
Bro, already mentioned that her massage got no skill leh.
Am surprise that they wear gloves. for me, she never wear gloves leh.
Hmmm... wondering how come double standard.

Maybe scared I got virus. :rolleyes:

hhlover
13-12-2020, 01:40 PM
Any bro try the MP at blk 33x..
Use to be a half small beside salon but now move to the side into whole shop..
Ytd walk pass.. saw one of the ladies, half body tattoo, short skirt n white top showing off her two damn big asset..
Wondering wat kind of service there provide.. any full service?

BoiBoi21
13-12-2020, 10:12 PM
Hi is thr any massage 24 hour in amk ?

lalaboi1997
13-12-2020, 10:15 PM
Hi bros, amk got any ml in spa provide frenching/blowjob? if have, share bros. Can exchange

mm88617
13-12-2020, 11:16 PM
Yeah would like to know any bj at amk as well please share

Riverwalk
13-12-2020, 11:49 PM
Ytd walk pass.. saw one of the ladies, half body tattoo, short skirt n white top showing off her two damn big asset..

I know which shop you referring to ..
Pm me..

Becky
14-12-2020, 12:30 AM
I know which shop you referring to ..
Pm me..

Care to share bro ? Hehe !

joolch
14-12-2020, 04:29 AM
Hi, able to share? :)

sorosX
14-12-2020, 08:23 AM

I’d tried Liao, maybe not enough chemistry or she’s too professional, S11 Face and cold person non chatty. IMHO can try another older prc ml if you die die wanna try

JamesTYC
14-12-2020, 08:40 AM
Amk hub area have a lot of vietnamese milf in one spa, anyone tried? From their photos looks like full menu or half at least.

r.fowler
14-12-2020, 09:38 AM
no full service...

this shop has been hotly discussed in another thread.

sorosX
14-12-2020, 10:57 PM
Talking about ave 10...

As I was waiting for my friend, I decided to walk in and try.
Blk is near to ave 3 and ave 10 junction. On the left corner facing ave 10 is a clinic.
Skill - 3/10. Piano. Not trained.
But as my shoulder is very pain, I just tell her to focus on that area. So, she just use the chinese medical oil apply and massage on my shoulder alone. Overall it do help to ease my shoulder pain.

After I agreed to the GQ, she went to front counter to get wet tissue.
She will clean my didi and my nipple. Yes, she do lick my nipple.
HJ skill average. Willing to listen to my needs.
I no andy lau. I beleived if i have the look can ask for more.

Her looks is very average maybe 6.5/10like normal ML girls if she put on make up will sure looks better. Age is around or below 30.
As I was walking out, saw her friends looks slutty and pretty. May want to try her.
Damage $50 entrance fee plus $50 for HJ.
As for RTM, depends.. unless bo bian.

Haha I tried her at 42x previously, svc good but massage skill I agreed with you average only. Overall still better than those $88 shop I like her tongue skill 😍

mm88617
15-12-2020, 07:35 AM
Haha I tried her at 42x previously, svc good but massage skill I agreed with you average only. Overall still better than those $88 shop I like her tongue skill 😍

But compare when she at 4xx her massage skill is improve abit but teasing wise drop Mayb is covid hahaha

yowkimfui
15-12-2020, 09:01 AM
I’d tried Liao, maybe not enough chemistry or she’s too professional, S11 Face and cold person non chatty. IMHO can try another older prc ml if you die die wanna try

Thanks for these infors. Shall skip when Im in AMK.

Sexmen
15-12-2020, 11:40 PM
Went Zone Spa AMK last Sunday and realize closed down liao..:eek:
Anyone can advise where they move to or closed for good?
If anyone has any information abt Zone Spa, pls do PM or share with me..
Thanks

piichai
16-12-2020, 12:04 AM
Thanks

You must be not a regular.

Why you like to go zone? ANy reasons?

andylau65
16-12-2020, 02:56 AM
Thanks

If you open up your Michat when you are in AMK u should be able to find your answer to their new location.

hhlover
16-12-2020, 12:07 PM
Tired one at amk blk 20x got provide bj.. but with cd on... so the feel so so.. but can full roaming n hard working.. not sure does she do without cd.. maybe if u r regular..

skihon
17-12-2020, 09:14 PM
Any one know the TCM at blk 555 near the coffee shop got provide "service"?

Chiongster23
18-12-2020, 03:36 PM
I missed out trying her when she was in amk. Now she is back will try her.
Pretty slim Viet SYT Lili who gives good oil massage and simple HE, was previously working at AMK and moved to the east.

Today (Dec 18th), she is back in a HDB joint at AMK.
Same pricing, same service. No p massage package, so don't worry.

Those who have her contact, do support her.
Happy weekend, people.