View Full Version : Surprise find in AMK

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

Iceman11
27-08-2020, 11:05 AM
22X is X spa right ? Instead all milf leh that time I see 70/hour somemore. Bo Hua one

I believe $70 for 1.5 hours which was what I always pay for until CB start. Now apparently new price at $60 / hour, and there is no more $88 gimmick.

Have not been back ever since my regular ML left. :(

Stupid80
27-08-2020, 11:23 AM
Bro,

Can you please share Angel's ctc and damage.

TYIA.

I know one Angel but from Sxxxxxxxx Spa. Don’t think he was referring her.

iluvp
27-08-2020, 02:26 PM
I know one Angel but from Sxxxxxxxx Spa. Don’t think he was referring her.

Not likely, Sxxxxxxx Spa far away.

tiko
27-08-2020, 03:22 PM
U mean Z Z

Haha

I believe $70 for 1.5 hours which was what I always pay for until CB start. Now apparently new price at $60 / hour, and there is no more $88 gimmick.

Iceman11
27-08-2020, 04:46 PM
U mean Z Z

Haha

Nope but her mate - and she got a bit of “character”. :D

hornboi
27-08-2020, 04:52 PM
Hi bro, can pm me the contact and location? Thanks thanks!

BlackBirdBird
27-08-2020, 05:24 PM
=======================================
new clone is Sex Monster
send msg to f others but block others
bo lampat cb kia

I heard that you kena chopped liao cry father cry mother? No money don't act big boss. Anna laughing at you for giving her money to spent :D

Sfan
27-08-2020, 07:50 PM
I heard that you kena chopped liao cry father cry mother? No money don't act big boss. Anna laughing at you for giving her money to spent :D

Lol. Anna must be happy knowing people are more wary of her now though

bigfatbrother
27-08-2020, 10:30 PM

I recently went and was charged 70 dollars/hr though. Was very shock with the price as normal massage is 50 somemore I kana Vietnamese milf.

Watpetsuwan69
28-08-2020, 08:55 AM
Pls share contact. Thanks.

cataramp
28-08-2020, 09:13 AM

This shop got happening one meh?
Always have afew uncles sitting outside, nearby.

Iceman11
28-08-2020, 10:56 AM
I recently went and was charged 70 dollars/hr though. Was very shock with the price as normal massage is 50 somemore I kana Vietnamese milf.

I think you paid for the aromatherapy massage price instead of normal oil massage - which is a normal trick for a lot of spa to upsell. I always pick the lowest price in the menu, but now the normal oil massage price also go up to $60/hour. But there is no more $88 gimmick in the menu.

Likely is new management take over as one of the Bro mentioned before.

Ant0816
28-08-2020, 01:01 PM
I think you paid for the aromatherapy massage price instead of normal oil massage - which is a normal trick for a lot of spa to upsell. I always pick the lowest price in the menu, but now the normal oil massage price also go up to $60/hour. But there is no more $88 gimmick in the menu.

Likely is new management take over as one of the Bro mentioned before.

We should support such shops more and avoid those shops which charge 88 an hour, hopefully will stop such unfair practices by the shop owners.

pakpak2001
28-08-2020, 03:51 PM
We should support such shops more and avoid those shops which charge 88 an hour, hopefully will stop such unfair practices by the shop owners.
================================================== ========
make things worse the girls even ask u send them flower and give ang pow on 7:7 that day
biz now so good they even blacklist u if u don't give
very soon they becum US even sanction chongsters who don't buy them gifts, flower and tips

Iceman11
28-08-2020, 05:43 PM
================================================== ========
make things worse the girls even ask u send them flower and give ang pow on 7:7 that day
biz now so good they even blacklist u if u don't give
very soon they becum US even sanction chongsters who don't buy them gifts, flower and tips

Haha haha.... considered myself lucky that I have not faced such situation yet. I am always very firmed when it comes to rejecting upsales of $88 and exorbitant high tips against market rate, just told them they can provide extra service if they want to earn extra and standard tips apply. So far it works for me most time.

Only one time I lost out a bit in nego to one ML in Wxx Spa in AMK, man that ML was really persistent although I have rejected her so I ended up standard rate + $10. Ah well... the consequence was they lost me a a customer permanently. :o

Ant0816
28-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Haha haha.... considered myself lucky that I have not faced such situation yet. I am always very firmed when it comes to rejecting upsales of $88 and exorbitant high tips against market rate, just told them they can provide extra service if they want to earn extra and standard tips apply. So far it works for me most time.

Only one time I lost out a bit in nego to one ML in Wxx Spa in AMK, man that ML was really persistent although I have rejected her so I ended up standard rate + $10. Ah well... the consequence was they lost me a a customer permanently. :o

I stopped going when Ru*y wanted 80 tips on top of the 94 they charged. :D

holala
28-08-2020, 06:46 PM
I stopped going when Ru*y wanted 80 tips on top of the 94 they charged. :D

knn 80 tips?! golden finger ah? :rolleyes:

Iceman11
28-08-2020, 11:46 PM
Nope... it’s “golden” pussy instead.... :D

Too much lar $80....

knn 80 tips?! golden finger ah? :rolleyes:

pakpak2001
29-08-2020, 09:36 AM
==============================
BalckBirdBird - clone create on 16 Aug
y u make yourself so shameless & usless to Anna, no need create so many account here, block people sending u message, no balls to meet in Win Spa, hide behind & cry father mother?

Fuck U

hihihihi
29-08-2020, 02:22 PM
Can share ctc?

punkxyz
29-08-2020, 05:38 PM
68 Spa is a sex shop. $150 including entrance fee and FJ.

contact share pls?

walker526
30-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Anyone tried Cindy's room mate at ave 4.

punkxyz
31-08-2020, 03:13 PM
anyone tried blk 44x wxx spa? any feedbacks?

larsflening
31-08-2020, 07:36 PM
southern spa no go?

Happytallman
31-08-2020, 08:18 PM
Have visited S******* Spa 3 times now.

First I want to say that I get 90 minute massages. I like long massage and find it more relaxing. Each time I took Supreme Massage because I want to get a full idea of what they do there. I have a different ML each time to see different styles. Here are the 3 so far.

1) K@r%n - walked in the first time and was assigned her. She is MILF, short hair, small. She was friendly and laughed. Immediately shorts down. Got on back and rubbed her pussy through pants on me like she was fucking me. Took my hanging arms between legs. Teased lil bro and ass a lot. In the end, great massage, great HJ. $50 tip (she did not ask, I just gave it).

2) I#y - Milf, large years, nice body, big tits. Before I got undressed grabbed my had and put on one of her tits. I don't know what it was about but this was the strangest ML experience I have had. Some ways great but I don't really like aggressive and she is aggressive as hell. Massage was good. Got to butt. Massaged deep. Inserted finger in for real prostate massage. Fucked my ass and I came without HJ. Later popped GQ. I was done though (I am too old to recover that fast). I tipped her $20.

3) Y*k* - called for appointment this time. Wanted young. She is petite and nice body (I like ass over tits). She did a great massage. Teasing once on legs. On the turn she turned it up. Teased and stroked. Eventually she popped GQ and I had no choice. Lil bro would be angry with me if no. She did HJ while stroking my asshole (outside only) for 15 min. She asked if ready to grab her ass. I did and exploded harder than anytime in a year.

Of the 3, I would RTM #3 if I did that sort of thing.

Don't PM for ctc. Everyone here should know where this is by now. I just want to provide a review. Yes... it is expensive. But very good IMHO.

pero
31-08-2020, 09:06 PM
Was walking around jubilee today. Saw a spa beside snip avenue. Lady asked if I wanted to try, I told her will be back. Any bros tried before Z*** Spa?

hyperj
31-08-2020, 11:45 PM
How about Ch*ll Spa? Anyone tried?:D

they keep on pestering you to take the $88 package. Tried 1 of the ML, quite playful.

johnsmithzz1996
01-09-2020, 12:11 AM

First I want to say that I get 90 minute massages. I like long massage and find it more relaxing. Each time I took Supreme Massage because I want to get a full idea of what they do there. I have a different ML each time to see different styles. Here are the 3 so far.

1) K@r%n - walked in the first time and was assigned her. She is MILF, short hair, small. She was friendly and laughed. Immediately shorts down. Got on back and rubbed her pussy through pants on me like she was fucking me. Took my hanging arms between legs. Teased lil bro and ass a lot. In the end, great massage, great HJ. $50 tip (she did not ask, I just gave it).

2) I#y - Milf, large years, nice body, big tits. Before I got undressed grabbed my had and put on one of her tits. I don't know what it was about but this was the strangest ML experience I have had. Some ways great but I don't really like aggressive and she is aggressive as hell. Massage was good. Got to butt. Massaged deep. Inserted finger in for real prostate massage. Fucked my ass and I came without HJ. Later popped GQ. I was done though (I am too old to recover that fast). I tipped her $20.

3) Y*k* - called for appointment this time. Wanted young. She is petite and nice body (I like ass over tits). She did a great massage. Teasing once on legs. On the turn she turned it up. Teased and stroked. Eventually she popped GQ and I had no choice. Lil bro would be angry with me if no. She did HJ while stroking my asshole (outside only) for 15 min. She asked if ready to grab her ass. I did and exploded harder than anytime in a year.

Don't PM for ctc. Everyone here should know where this is by now. I just want to provide a review. Yes... it is expensive. But very good IMHO.

Nice FR on the rest of the girls bro, i frequent this place once in awhile and i can agree with you #3 is pretty good. :D Tried her once and got a really good tease throughout.

farie
01-09-2020, 01:29 AM
Recently tried a shop along ave 4. Was like a fuck shop totally no massage at all, even though paid 50 for 1hr massage. Was quoted bj100, fj150. Was quite sian at first, cos would mean spending 200 for fj. So i told her i didn't want any service, i was expecting her to start massage, but she was just staring at me saying now what, you come here but dun want service. So i lan lan bargained to 130 for fj.

Catbath and bj was 10mins at most, then proceed cowgirl then missionary. Whole process nothing special to shout about. ML is R**y, a viet roughly mid 30s. Abit of tummy and b boobs. So total spent 180, for about 40mins. Would not rtf, still scouting for more value options.

andyho55
01-09-2020, 11:25 AM
Recently tried a shop along ave 4. Was like a fuck shop totally no massage at all, even though paid 50 for 1hr massage. Was quoted bj100, fj150. Was quite sian at first, cos would mean spending 200 for fj. So i told her i didn't want any service, i was expecting her to start massage, but she was just staring at me saying now what, you come here but dun want service. So i lan lan bargained to 130 for fj.

Catbath and bj was 10mins at most, then proceed cowgirl then missionary. Whole process nothing special to shout about. ML is R**y, a viet roughly mid 30s. Abit of tummy and b boobs. So total spent 180, for about 40mins. Would not rtf, still scouting for more value options.

You didn’t read this forum before going? This shop already blacklist, near the Macdonald, right?

Zakarum
01-09-2020, 12:37 PM

Thanks the the great write up!

DBZhu
01-09-2020, 05:25 PM
southern spa no go?
been there!!
went with malay MILF good power massage!

walker526
01-09-2020, 06:20 PM

Yes bro, thats why few days back a ask whether anyone tired Rxxx? Suspect they only do Fxxx job.Now confirm, saw Rxxx in hawker centre, a sexy milf. Tot of trying her, she is Candy room mate, saw lots of bro here comment about candy, seems she don do massage, fxxx price ex.. Now can forget it...

icecum
01-09-2020, 09:15 PM
I won’t not recommend these place

WhereGotTime
01-09-2020, 09:47 PM

Pity it's a chop carrot joint as bros previously mentioned. I see R's photo on Michat like nice MILFY looks but always hold back.

Was waiting for someone to share an FR on her to satisfy this curiosity :P

hhlover
02-09-2020, 04:00 PM
Amk 33x the MP closing end of Sept..
Any bro know abt this..

rahl
02-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Amk 33x the MP closing end of Sept..
Any bro know abt this..

If you mean the market one, apparently moving to a bigger place.

pero
02-09-2020, 07:45 PM
Anyone been to z*** Spa? Beside snip avenue. Saw a nice viet lady outside.

Wasabi999
02-09-2020, 09:22 PM
Pity it's a chop carrot joint as bros previously mentioned. I see R's photo on Michat like nice MILFY looks but always hold back.

Was waiting for someone to share an FR on her to satisfy this curiosity :P

When C shop was in Thompson, I made appointment and her sister Cindy was the one who serves me. See already sian cause the most cui among the 3. And yes it's a carrot shop so be warned...

julienj
02-09-2020, 09:45 PM

tried 2) recently, but felt a little commercial though hand skills are good. Tried 3) some back, but found her a little arrogant and hang up to sell...

Spytheman
02-09-2020, 10:36 PM
Any idea where did one of them go? Back to her own country

ilovegirlgirl
03-09-2020, 04:23 PM
tried 2) recently, but felt a little commercial though hand skills are good. Tried 3) some back, but found her a little arrogant and hang up to sell...

Bro u try all the ml ??

sgpiggybank
03-09-2020, 05:29 PM

Seems 1 man meat another man poison so I decided to try 1 random assign Lady I. MILF Viet and saw the SYT Elsa walk pass me with huge head lamp so protruding. LOL..Anyone can pm me Elsa Fr, she look slim and yummy but very cold and sibei haolian look. Lucky never choose her but her body really tempting.

Below is Lady I FR.
Massage: 6/10. She try hard but skill not there. Still acceptable
Look: 6/10. MILF with Plump Body
Package taken: Supreme $86 at 1 hour. 1.5 hours has mosha but I no time to try.

Details FR will share with trustworthy bros. Thank you.

icecum
03-09-2020, 08:34 PM
If you mean the market one, apparently moving to a bigger place.

Is the shop ML call Lxxx ?

pero
07-09-2020, 12:48 PM
Any bros have review on zone spa?

TheWhale
07-09-2020, 10:22 PM

would like some review on zone spa as well, TIA!

Drasto94
08-09-2020, 01:01 AM

Just returned from a session with Number 1,very friendly indeed. Saw someone that resembled Elsa but wasn't sure, definitely had my attention though, might try her next. Good teasing, reached in deep to massage the sensitive areas continuously. Turned around, released, tipped and left. Managed to unhook and fondle those well shaped cups.

gdrive
08-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Just returned from a session with Number 1,very friendly indeed. Saw someone that resembled Elsa but wasn't sure, definitely had my attention though, might try her next. Good teasing, reached in deep to massage the sensitive areas continuously. Turned around, released, tipped and left. Managed to unhook and fondle those well shaped cups.

Hi bro, Pls share contact.

nex_terday
08-09-2020, 09:44 PM

Some of the mls were from Wxx Xxx at 316. Should be the same as many other places. They are quite clean, anything extra depends on the ml.

pero
09-09-2020, 12:13 AM
Some of the mls were from Wxx Xxx at 316. Should be the same as many other places. They are quite clean, anything extra depends on the ml.

Wow if u meant wxt im gonna go for sure. Thanks.

Possesses001
09-09-2020, 06:23 PM
Hi Bros, just some sharing after reading so many bros post here, i am regular at Sxxxxxxn Spa too and usually will get Axx, massage is good and solid, and give very good GF feel.....enjoy the massage and service all these while cos she nvr fail to surprise me after awhile.😅

holala
09-09-2020, 11:26 PM

i used to go this place alot, until one bad experience with this ML. she tried to bargain for more tip halfway thru the HJ :mad:

icecum
10-09-2020, 09:41 AM
Went to Wxx spa, Zxxx spa, Rxxx spa, Sxxx spa all one time only and to me I feel that all ML are on number pick unless you know the ml. And most of the ml I see or happen to saw them are very normal and when you inside the room they will never pop a GQ unless you are their reg but some will ask you and the max they will do is hj that’s all !

As for these package like what hot stone, 保健 , ear candling etc all are the package which to me I don’t find a need unless you really want to go for a pure massage, Which I would said all 4 outlet I went they are quite good in massage but for any extra is really depends on the ML.

Suggestion if you want good massage can try Zxxx spa, if you want extra try Wxx spa & Rxxx spa but the price all in can cost up to $200

Ant0816
10-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Some ML are wary and will not offer anything for first time visitors. You can set their mind on rest if you tell them you have visited before who and who.

Rxxx and Sxxxxxxn spa are too expensive, I don't understand why people continue to patronize when there are so many cheaper options in the area. And like you said, they are "normal", so there's no justification for the premium cost.

Personally I find 1 hour too rush, it's like just going there purely for the HJ, so I prefer 1.5 hours. And the most I can accept is 80+ to 90+ for 1.5 hours. I ruled out those that charge 130+ and more, like you said, it can add up to almost 200 a pop.

Went to Wxx spa, Zxxx spa, Rxxx spa, Sxxx spa all one time only and to me I feel that all ML are on number pick unless you know the ml. And most of the ml I see or happen to saw them are very normal and when you inside the room they will never pop a GQ unless you are their reg but some will ask you and the max they will do is hj that’s all !

As for these package like what hot stone, 保健 , ear candling etc all are the package which to me I don’t find a need unless you really want to go for a pure massage, Which I would said all 4 outlet I went they are quite good in massage but for any extra is really depends on the ML.

Suggestion if you want good massage can try Zxxx spa, if you want extra try Wxx spa & Rxxx spa but the price all in can cost up to $200

icecum
10-09-2020, 12:22 PM
Some ML are wary and will not offer anything for first time visitors. You can set their mind on rest if you tell them you have visited before who and who.

Rxxx and Sxxxxxxn spa are too expensive, I don't understand why people continue to patronize when there are so many cheaper options in the area. And like you said, they are "normal", so there's no justification for the premium cost.

Personally I find 1 hour too rush, it's like just going there purely for the HJ, so I prefer 1.5 hours. And the most I can accept is 80+ to 90+ for 1.5 hours. I ruled out those that charge 130+ and more, like you said, it can add up to almost 200 a pop.

True that why after one visit I will never want to go there anymore

Found a place which their 保健JG is only $78 if sign up member it will be $68 for 10 time and free 1 time which I just signed up just only haha

lalaboi1997
10-09-2020, 12:46 PM

Hi bro can share the other cheap but good options? Appreciate it man

Ant0816
10-09-2020, 12:46 PM
This have it's risk also. If shop kenna raided and close, there goes your prepayment. But 68 (63 if you take 10 free 1 into account) is indeed more reasonable.

True that why after one visit I will never want to go there anymore

Found a place which their 保健JG is only $78 if sign up member it will be $68 for 10 time and free 1 time which I just signed up just only haha

icecum
10-09-2020, 12:53 PM
This have it's risk also. If shop kenna raided and close, there goes your prepayment. But 68 (63 if you take 10 free 1 into account) is indeed more reasonable.

Non package is $78 so if sign up package it will be $680 for 10 time free 1 time.

And I believe this shop won’t be Raid cause by end of the month they will be shifting to another bigger shop which the package will be even higher then now. That why I sign up now

lalaboi1997
10-09-2020, 05:36 PM
Hi bros, been trying to find a good spa in amk. Any that offers bj as special in amk guys? If know, please let me know. Really appreciate it

dreamdude
10-09-2020, 06:01 PM
S******* Spa @ amk and assigned I**

Very open but too hard sell for my liking. might go back to try others if not as hardsell as her.

Iceman11
10-09-2020, 08:20 PM
Save your money and go somewhere else, Bro... Time is bad....

Seems like there is a trend where more and more spa have removed those $88 gimmick but increase a bit higher on their normal package. You can still get your fair share of "excitement" and likely to pay less in total.

Very open but too hard sell for my liking. might go back to try others if not as hardsell as her.

desudesu
10-09-2020, 08:25 PM
Save your money and go somewhere else, Bro... Time is bad....

Seems like there is a trend where more and more spa have removed those $88 gimmick but increase a bit higher on their normal package. You can still get your fair share of "excitement" and likely to pay less in total.

I've never tried s******* spa but I agree with this. You pay 78/88 entrance go in, if they quote you gq confirm 50 then later they quote you 30 for roaming and u touch top only. In total u pay 158/168.

Worth meh? At this price you can get FJ or at least a BJ depending where you go.

There are other places which are cheaper. But if you rich then go ahead, just my two cents.

Iceman11
10-09-2020, 08:38 PM
Well said Bro... 👍🏼

I've never tried s******* spa but I agree with this. You pay 78/88 entrance go in, if they quote you gq confirm 50 then later they quote you 30 for roaming and u touch top only. In total u pay 158/168.

Worth meh? At this price you can get FJ or at least a BJ depending where you go.

There are other places which are cheaper. But if you rich then go ahead, just my two cents.

LurkerLurks
11-09-2020, 12:39 AM
i think only Z spa has the GQ among all the ones i visited in AMK. the most upsell de is S.......... and hor they die die want me to upsize if not dont even have tease... so now i abit phobia to ml at amk le...
recently saw 1 tell at amk... 180+ i know 1 there which is bad lmao. then keep calling me when i at work just because i texted for services available.

all the familar names which one of the bros mentioned before which are bad..
got AXXXXa... got AxxA, got CXXX, got EXX got NXXXXX... lolz

tiko
11-09-2020, 07:58 AM
Ya bro but now only one person is providing the JG...

Hope with a bigger shop, the boss will bring in more ML...

QUOTE=icecum;20206844]Non package is $78 so if sign up package it will be $680 for 10 time free 1 time.

And I believe this shop won’t be Raid cause by end of the month they will be shifting to another bigger shop which the package will be even higher then now. That why I sign up now[/QUOTE]

Blueskver
11-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Anyone knows the whereabouts of this tall lady who used to work in a small shop next to a Kopitiam? Not really a tcm but name is something like that. Can’t rmb her name.

userme
11-09-2020, 04:14 PM
can share the ctc?

Stupid80
11-09-2020, 04:31 PM

Last time I went there quite often and they didn’t hard sell anything. Most important is their charges was at standard rate. Sometime you can even surprise service. Now seem everything changed, maybe due to bad business or they think we all carrot head? I noticed many ML still there for quite long.

infectious
11-09-2020, 04:56 PM
hi bros just wanna check there use to be this ML quite tall n slim milf working in blk 33* just beside a kim zhua shop one... the china lady said she not working alr... anyone knows where she went? coz i asked the china lady she din wanna say where she go quite angrily too

if no one knows thats fine as well...

keisukehonda
11-09-2020, 07:20 PM
Can bros share the 33X amk shop contact for the JG ? I went this am... cannot find. Only one near a burn joysticks incense shop. Inside lady quite old , pls advise pm also ok

desudesu
11-09-2020, 09:48 PM
Any bro can share that 2 sister spa $88 from previous page?

Will up your points

I though is the H Spa but no leh. Went and clean leh, jitao "facepalm" since I dont feel like spending for clean massage although Ml is friendly, young and good massage (got strength one).

Is it somewhere else or got secret hint one lol

jacky2
11-09-2020, 10:54 PM

Will up your points

I though is the H Spa but no leh. Went and clean leh, jitao "facepalm" since I dont feel like spending for clean massage although Ml is friendly, young and good massage (got strength one).

Is it the 4XX big carpark H spa? The girl do give very intense finger nail teasing.

desudesu
11-09-2020, 11:02 PM
Is it the 4XX big carpark H spa? The girl do give very intense finger nail teasing.

I think I went for the older sister $68 hot stone not even teasing, walan.

The thing is teasing but got release one bo?

If not convenient to say here can pm me.

Madhatter15
11-09-2020, 11:21 PM
I think I went for the older sister $68 hot stone not even teasing, walan.

The thing is teasing but got release one bo?

If not convenient to say here can pm me.

I also tried. No release. But apparently some bro say $88 got release? Maybe depends on chemistry?

desudesu
11-09-2020, 11:55 PM
I also tried. No release. But apparently some bro say $88 got release? Maybe depends on chemistry?

You tried which sister? The one with fingernail teasing or no?

I now abit gian to know the other sister. I just need any kind bros to confirm with me the other sister got release or not. If no I not going back liao.

Madhatter15
12-09-2020, 02:56 AM
You tried which sister? The one with fingernail teasing or no?

I now abit gian to know the other sister. I just need any kind bros to confirm with me the other sister got release or not. If no I not going back liao.

Tried the younger one. No release.

sorosX
12-09-2020, 07:18 AM
Anyone knows the whereabouts of this tall lady who used to work in a small shop next to a Kopitiam? Not really a tcm but name is something like that. Can’t rmb her name.

Can give more hint? I always play amk and many tall lady

admiralty
12-09-2020, 08:45 AM

Will up your points

Shirley & Zoey..... You will need to visit them a few more times to gain their trust before you get anything.

Chiongster23
12-09-2020, 09:31 AM
Can give more hint? I always play amk and many tall lady

Might be Chen Chen. But she no longer working there

Blueskver
12-09-2020, 05:55 PM

Thanks bro, I think that’s her. Ya if anyone knows her whereabouts in sg still pls pm me, ty

Madhatter15
12-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Shirley & Zoey..... You will need to visit them a few more times to gain their trust before you get anything.

Thanks for the tip bro. Guess I will have to try a few more times? Haha. Up you.

desudesu
12-09-2020, 06:33 PM
Interesting🤔

Even though I dont like the fact that can hear customer beside and no shower facility, I might go unlock when I got feel to expand my options.

Cheap so cannot hiam much, that Z is young anyway and look quite pretty also tbh.

Up your points.

garne
12-09-2020, 08:48 PM

Hi bro , do you know the whereabouts of chen chen? If you do, please pm me. I tried to ask her boss of the previous amk joint but she doesn't want to tell me

HSB2000
12-09-2020, 09:00 PM

Let me share my advice and encounter.

Don't waste your money here, they are both just GND look nia, not those sexy or pretty type that worth such investment.

Try the elder sister last month, $68 for hot stone massage. The massage was not bad but kinds short and then due to my fair skin, she say that it may become vry red if using hot stone, so suggest where wanna consider mosha? As I does worry of the red mark, decided to go with mosha. And half way while doing my back, she told me if wanna do front will have to add another $20. So I thought what she mean is for my Junior, and for $20 only, I agreed lor. Nabei, the front mosha last less than 5min and with just about a min on my junior!!!! Then she told me its done and can go for shower....While having shower, feel damn TL lor. After shower when she come to the cubicle, I fucked her (verbally hor) that for additional $20 you just spent about a min on my junior, that's kinda cheating my $$$, and that is on top of the $68 hourly rate I have already paud...Think she sense my unhappiness and kinda worry, in the end she told me no need to pay the $20 add-on lor, and I just walk out....

desudesu
12-09-2020, 09:19 PM

Don't waste your money here, they are both just GND look nia, not those sexy or pretty type that worth such investment.

Try the elder sister last month, $68 for hot stone massage. The massage was not bad but kinds short and then due to my fair skin, she say that it may become vry red if using hot stone, so suggest where wanna consider mosha? As I does worry of the red mark, decided to go with mosha. And half way while doing my back, she told me if wanna do front will have to add another $20. So I thought what she mean is for my Junior, and for $20 only, I agreed lor. Nabei, the front mosha last less than 5min and with just about a min on my junior!!!! Then she told me its done and can go for shower....While having shower, feel damn TL lor. After shower when she come to the cubicle, I fucked her (verbally hor) that for additional $20 you just spent about a min on my junior, that's kinda cheating my $$$, and that is on top of the $68 hourly rate I have already paud...Think she sense my unhappiness and kinda worry, in the end she told me no need to pay the $20 add-on lor, and I just walk out....

Wa means she HJ you for 1 min only without you release and stopped?

I did encounter the mosha part where Z keep saying my 热气很重 back red, ask me want consider mosha or not. I do go other places for massage and this is the first time I got someone telling me that so I rejected.

I chatted with her she give me the quite conservative feel tbh. Conservative as in I doubt can have high playability from my own first impression.

But to be fair, if not there for release and just want massage, they got strength for people who like hard massage. Though not for me I not into hard massage.

There's a saying here "One man meat is another man poison".

Thanks for the info bro, will up your points later.

sibeinerd
12-09-2020, 10:42 PM

Upped you bro on sharing more insight this place
Thanks for uncovering the truth. At least you save back $20 la.
If this can not pass H bro’s standard, it usually will not be good for me also. Was on the fence of thinking to go but oh well :)

HSB2000
12-09-2020, 10:58 PM
Upped you bro on sharing more insight this place
Thanks for uncovering the truth. At least you save back $20 la.
If this can not pass H bro’s standard, it usually will not be good for me also. Was on the fence of thinking to go but oh well :)

Thanks for the point, but thats not really important to me, what's more important is to help bro here save their time and money :)

garne
13-09-2020, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the tip bro. Guess I will have to try a few more times? Haha. Up you.
I have been Z's regular for quite some time now.rtm about 10 times.while she is quite pretty, the most she will offer is a hj with very very very limited roamig. Hope it clears some of the bro's doubts here.

BoopDiBoop
13-09-2020, 09:58 PM
Anybody tried Lavender beauty solutions?

skylit
13-09-2020, 10:39 PM
Anybody tried Lavender beauty solutions?

Wrong thread to ask.

desudesu
14-09-2020, 12:58 AM
I think he referring to the ave 4 one. Previous pages already say skipped.

Chiongster23
14-09-2020, 09:50 AM
Hi bro , do you know the whereabouts of chen chen? If you do, please pm me. I tried to ask her boss of the previous amk joint but she doesn't want to tell me

Not sure where she went too

hhlover
14-09-2020, 05:08 PM
Can bros share the 33X amk shop contact for the JG ? I went this am... cannot find. Only one near a burn joysticks incense shop. Inside lady quite old , pls advise pm also ok

There is two MP shop at this 33* one beside incense shop.. use to have two ladies.. both milf.. one is slim n one is cubby.. the slim wan no longer work.. left the cubby wan..
Then another wan is beside uncle type hair salon.. oso used to have two ladies.. both milf.. one slim dress to kill.. one abit fat.. the fat want no longer work.. n oso the shop is moving end of the month.. heard is to a bigger shop but location dunno?

Hope the info can help u..

icecum
14-09-2020, 05:12 PM
There is two MP shop at this 33* one beside incense shop.. use to have two ladies.. both milf.. one is slim n one is cubby.. the slim wan no longer work.. left the cubby wan..
Then another wan is beside uncle type hair salon.. oso used to have two ladies.. both milf.. one slim dress to kill.. one abit fat.. the fat want no longer work.. n oso the shop is moving end of the month.. heard is to a bigger shop but location dunno?

They moved to the back of the Blk but still within the same Blk

jacky2
14-09-2020, 10:32 PM
Then another wan is beside uncle type hair salon.. oso used to have two ladies.. both milf.. one slim dress to kill.. one abit fat.. the fat want no lon8ger work.. n oso the shop is moving end of the month.. heard is to a bigger shop but location dunno?

New shop just 1 min walking distance away

sorosX
15-09-2020, 09:58 AM

Do you know if the second shop old ml Shirley coming back? I used to go there every week, her svc is top notch. That time she’s working with the other plump Mongolia ml

hhlover
15-09-2020, 01:20 PM
Do you know if the second shop old ml Shirley coming back? I used to go there every week, her svc is top notch. That time she’s working with the other plump Mongolia ml

Only know the one beside uncle type salon now left with the slim dress to kill ML Lisa.. but know their lady boss.. is a pretty milf.. dress class n sexy at time..

sorosX
15-09-2020, 01:30 PM
Only know the one beside uncle type salon now left with the slim dress to kill ML Lisa.. but know their lady boss.. is a pretty milf.. dress class n sexy at time..

Haha yes, I always tease her does she do massage

rahl
15-09-2020, 02:06 PM

Is the lady boss inside the shop? Never see her before haha.

sorosX
15-09-2020, 02:14 PM

She only in morning, after that will be at Bukit Merah

pandab
15-09-2020, 03:14 PM

Shirley already working at another parlour in Amk too. Doing facials only altho the old menu got offer waxing

sorosX
15-09-2020, 03:16 PM
Shirley already working at another parlour in Amk too. Doing facials only altho the old menu got offer waxing

Appreciated if you can pm me her location ? I’m deeply poison by her TIA

sorosX
15-09-2020, 03:43 PM

Just upppp you, many thanks 🙏

icecum
15-09-2020, 07:21 PM
Looking forward to have some great FR in Blk 22XX X spa and I always wanted to go give it a try but when I looking outside saw no Ml there to see how they look like as in figure

desudesu
15-09-2020, 07:30 PM
Looking forward to have some great FR in Blk 22XX X spa and I always wanted to go give it a try but when I looking outside saw no Ml there to see how they look like as in figure

I went before once last time when they still have their ML Pictures and before the price change.

That time I went I got the $50 massage and the counter ml tried to persuade me to get the 保养 I think $7x that time.

I rejected of course. Assigned another ml which look aunty to me and no GQ. After that I didnt went back anymore since the 2 ml I saw not to my liking and $50 no GQ pop.

Now with price change I am not sure. Anyway, with the entrance higher than $50 and no looker this place kinda out of my list.

The experience I had that time gave me the feeling that the management quite strict also.

desudesu
15-09-2020, 07:38 PM
I am now more interested to try Z spa J****e. I see picture like look quite pretty.

I have not tried Z spa before.

Only particularly interested in that ML.

Any bros tried before?

Tommyliu
15-09-2020, 09:12 PM
Does ML Lisa offer HJ or just clean wax and BY?

jacky2
15-09-2020, 10:53 PM

She was there last Tuesday ;)

jacky2
15-09-2020, 10:57 PM

Eh... Shirley is not the lady Boss, i guess he refer to A.

jacky2
15-09-2020, 11:03 PM

Can try their foot massage first to see the figure.:D

LurkerLurks
16-09-2020, 12:06 AM
I am now more interested to try Z spa J****e. I see picture like look quite pretty.

I have not tried Z spa before.

Only particularly interested in that ML.

Any bros tried before?

u see from fb or their website? tbh all those u see might be pre covid. so the lady u interested may not be there alr. now covid really is hit or miss, very risky unless u dont mind risking. cuz they may not offer what u want

desudesu
16-09-2020, 12:31 AM
u see from fb or their website? tbh all those u see might be pre covid. so the lady u interested may not be there alr. now covid really is hit or miss, very risky unless u dont mind risking. cuz they may not offer what u want

I see from their michat. Maybe I should message and ask when I feel like going massage on the day. If she's not there I not going liao. The rest of the ml doesn't seems to interest me.

bigfatbrother
16-09-2020, 07:32 AM

Think u will be disappointed if you are looking for anything special, tried once but was served by a milf. It’s just another massage~

icecum
16-09-2020, 09:40 AM
Think u will be disappointed if you are looking for anything special, tried once but was served by a milf. It’s just another massage~

Okay thanks bro

icecum
16-09-2020, 09:41 AM
I went before once last time when they still have their ML Pictures and before the price change.

That time I went I got the $50 massage and the counter ml tried to persuade me to get the 保养 I think $7x that time.

I rejected of course. Assigned another ml which look aunty to me and no GQ. After that I didnt went back anymore since the 2 ml I saw not to my liking and $50 no GQ pop.

Now with price change I am not sure. Anyway, with the entrance higher than $50 and no looker this place kinda out of my list.

The experience I had that time gave me the feeling that the management quite strict also.

Okay thanks bro

desudesu
16-09-2020, 02:38 PM
I went ahead and tried Z Spa liao.

The massage there was good but the teasing was like non-existence and hj was meh.

Very unlikely I will return. Price wise I paid $50 entrance, GQ standard I only tried to roam top inside.

Conclusion AMK kinda meh.

rahl
16-09-2020, 03:39 PM
I went ahead and tried Z Spa liao.

The massage there was good but the teasing was like non-existence and hj was meh.

Very unlikely I will return. Price wise I paid $50 entrance, GQ standard I only tried to roam top inside.

Conclusion AMK kinda meh.

How were her looks? Are there separate rooms in Zone?

desudesu
16-09-2020, 06:09 PM
How were her looks? Are there separate rooms in Zone?

Look wise, I would say she look a little above average to me. This is subjective.

They have seperate rooms on their 2nd levels and inside have shower.

I am not recommending to try lol unless you wanna try your luck on other ladies there.

Docow1000
16-09-2020, 06:13 PM
Look wise, I would say she look a little above average to me. This is subjective.

they may have undergone renovations, last time the spa only had one bathroom at the end of a corridor. how close would you say she looks to pics ah? pre-covid, I found that the pics from this spa was heavily edited, one indo lady doesnt look like the pic. the boss/recep was from WXT from 3*6 there previously

fatladysings
16-09-2020, 06:26 PM

Anyone willing to share the address?

desudesu
16-09-2020, 06:47 PM
they may have undergone renovations, last time the spa only had one bathroom at the end of a corridor. how close would you say she looks to pics ah? pre-covid, I found that the pics from this spa was heavily edited, one indo lady doesnt look like the pic. the boss/recep was from WXT from 3*6 there previously

I am not sure they got underwent renovation or not. But I got the bigger room I think. Inside got 2 massage bed and shower.

Picture look better I would say. First impression in my mind I was like "walan eh, picture look better".

I see the picture I was like look pretty leh then after I went my impression become a little above average.

So you roughly know la hahaha.

rahl
16-09-2020, 10:25 PM

I am not recommending to try lol unless you wanna try your luck on other ladies there.

Yea I know, but if massage is good, may be worth a try for the price - not her but the others.

FYOURMUM
17-09-2020, 01:45 AM
I saw the FB for the W** W** spa and saw some pretty ones. I checked the photos for authenticity and found some were fake photos. Wonder if there is any chio ones there or not?

Ant0816
17-09-2020, 12:49 PM
I was a bit apprehensive too. Some girls with the same name were obviously different people and the posting is just a week or two apart. Some places do reuse names for different girls but this one seems to feel like they might be using fake pics.

I saw the FB for the W** W** spa and saw some pretty ones. I checked the photos for authenticity and found some were fake photos. Wonder if there is any chio ones there or not?

desudesu
17-09-2020, 02:19 PM
I was wondering what w w spa is and I googled.

Go the facebook page I saw the word "formerly LV Star spa" I'm like err...😂

I saw the price same as w spa. Confirm same management still just rebrand name.

pakpak2001
17-09-2020, 03:27 PM
I was a bit apprehensive too. Some girls with the same name were obviously different people and the posting is just a week or two apart. Some places do reuse names for different girls but this one seems to feel like they might be using fake pics.
===========================================
Win Spa, new Win Win Spa (ex LV Star) sa,e management.
girls like recycle names to confuse customers
just like they recycle their love to different man every hour

kareu
17-09-2020, 04:18 PM
Hi, can you share with me the info? I have contacts as well.

ilovegirlgirl
17-09-2020, 08:46 PM
Side trade anyone know so***er* spa bb is playable like amk?

sammboyboy
17-09-2020, 09:17 PM
okay so w** w** spa at 5XX is totally chop yr head right?
what about w** spa at 1XX? also same thing, chop yr head?

FYOURMUM
18-09-2020, 06:56 AM
later im going W W spa see that joey see if it matches the photo

desudesu
18-09-2020, 09:15 AM
later im going W W spa see that joey see if it matches the photo

Good luck bro! Waiting for fr to see if they lower price after changing name.

pakpak2001
18-09-2020, 04:17 PM
okay so w** w** spa at 5XX is totally chop yr head right?
what about w** spa at 1XX? also same thing, chop yr head?
=========================
both also chop yr head
both same boss
some girls at Win Spa @1xx (Anna also know as Coco) will be transfer back to
Win Win Spa at 5xx

many girls complain about her stealing their customers

fearess
18-09-2020, 06:50 PM
Went to amk 163 visit Cindy. Pay 50 get a mineral water then start the season.

Do not expect anything about the msg, around 15m, Cindy show me the menu.

I took the full set meal, quite exp,150. Appetizer starting with FK,CB,BJ,TJ,BJ with ice, then main course with grab food rider, pork chop meaty but juicy. Happy ending with pushing truck.

Hopefully bro can go thru my FR:)

Chiongster23
18-09-2020, 07:20 PM

I took the full set meal, quite exp,150. Appetizer starting with FK,CB,BJ,TJ,BJ with ice, then main course with grab food rider, pork chop meaty but juicy. Happy ending with pushing truck.

Wow bro. Thnz for sharing. I have been wondering wat they offer haha. Upped ur points.

desudesu
18-09-2020, 07:39 PM
I rather you all go other area or dome 3 for fj sia lol.

NorthGuy
18-09-2020, 09:25 PM

200 can get better quality FL ladies. Too bad geylang is closed, otherwise 150 can already get YTL service still got balance money for supper..:D

fearess
18-09-2020, 09:44 PM
Wow bro. Thnz for sharing. I have been wondering wat they offer haha. Upped ur points.

Menu
hj50
b2b100
set meal150

fearess
18-09-2020, 09:47 PM
200 can get better quality FL ladies. Too bad geylang is closed, otherwise 150 can already get YTL service still got balance money for supper..:D

I heard FL need "record" in their list, otherwise no reply:) .Force to spend extra to find others, or only get hj n exp bj at mp :o

desudesu
19-09-2020, 12:09 AM
I heard FL need "record" in their list, otherwise no reply:) .Force to spend extra to find others, or only get hj n exp bj at mp :o

The record is those advertising web fl one leh where they use it to check the number to determine safe or not. They wouldn't want authority to come knocking on their door when they are not operating at a massage parlor or their operation is secretive by appointment basis only.

This type you go to the mp you can get fj already, dont even need contact.

As for fj at MP, many MP does not provide fj. You need to know where to go and the price differ also from $150 to $200+.

You only spend higher for fj either you don't know where to go or the girl is chio. Definitely not this type unless you are the heavy taste kind.

fearess
19-09-2020, 11:10 AM
The record is those advertising web fl one leh where they use it to check the number to determine safe or not. They wouldn't want authority to come knocking on their door when they are not operating at a massage parlor or their operation is secretive by appointment basis only.

This type you go to the mp you can get fj already, dont even need contact.

As for fj at MP, many MP does not provide fj. You need to know where to go and the price differ also from $150 to $200+.

You only spend higher for fj either you don't know where to go or the girl is chio. Definitely not this type unless you are the heavy taste kind.

Understood sir. Im new in sg playground, have to do more research to learn :)

jacky2
19-09-2020, 01:25 PM
Understood sir. Im new in sg playground, have to do more research to learn :)

Machperson got afew shops with full plus better quality girls. Dont waste time on this Candy.

lazyguy
19-09-2020, 01:50 PM

I definitely will not waste my time and money on this few dinobu ml..

Too heavy for my taste..

Do some research.. if u got money just baoed a ml for a few month.. just f until I sick then change to other lor...

fearess
19-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Machperson got afew shops with full plus better quality girls. Dont waste time on this Candy.

sorry bro, im new in sg playground, no kang tao, plus never try bbw b4:)

Chiongster23
20-09-2020, 01:54 PM
Wow jus passed by c**y spa Along ave 10 and realized it closed down liaos

Happytallman
20-09-2020, 07:26 PM

4) visited again and had M*k*. Simply the best. Sensual, teasing SYT / GFE. Plays with lil bro from the 15 min to the end teasing and denying. I went to her a 2nd time (which I rarely do) roamed her gorgeous ass and nice, big enough tits. Had the biggest orgasm for like 30 - 40 seconds nonstop. Will RTM again which says something.

Don’t ask where... obvious... damage is supreme massage plus tip (I gave what I always give, did not negotiate). I take 90 min to enjoy. I don’t ask for BJ or FJ so please don’t ask.

RonMD
20-09-2020, 07:34 PM
4) visited again and had M*k*. Simply the best. Sensual, teasing SYT / GFE. Plays with lil bro from the 15 min to the end teasing and denying. I went to her a 2nd time (which I rarely do) roamed her gorgeous ass and nice, big enough tits. Had the biggest orgasm for like 30 - 40 seconds nonstop. Will RTM again which says something.

Don’t ask where... obvious... damage is supreme massage plus tip (I gave what I always give, did not negotiate). I take 90 min to enjoy. I don’t ask for BJ or FJ so please don’t ask.

Whoa thanks for the share! Hmm wonder if any bros here tried S*s* or W****e before or not. Thought they both look kinda cute

ChanandlerBong
20-09-2020, 08:09 PM
Whoa thanks for the share! Hmm wonder if any bros here tried S*s* or W****e before or not. Thought they both look kinda cute

I eyed E**a for damn Long already haha but she like ice queen kind.. always dare not try, any bro got FR on her? If not I think I’ll have to stick to I*y or K***n already

skylit
20-09-2020, 09:00 PM

Lol close down alr why still need censor off the name. Joke.

henry_ang10
21-09-2020, 08:11 AM
Anyone willing to share the address?

ya me too... anyone can share? I will upz ur points.. thanks :)

pakpak2001
21-09-2020, 09:26 AM
=========================================
ya close down. as geylang also close down,
which is y other spas there esp Win @ave 5 & Win Win @ave 10 all increase price for hj, rush rush service and chop carrot head

Laopizhui
21-09-2020, 09:33 AM

this place is only curtain no shower, all ml cannot massage properly. only good thing is TT will sometimes wear mini skirt to massage. old nvr go, new nvr come

sgpiggybank
21-09-2020, 09:53 AM

So you mean Lady Y or M? Seem your 3rd visit is ML Y and your repeated visit is ML M?

I eyed E**a for damn Long already haha but she like ice queen kind.. always dare not try, any bro got FR on her? If not I think I’ll have to stick to I*y or K***n already

I walk pass her she give me a very dao and cold look leh. Same feeling so dare not try E. ML I is more accommodating with beautiful boobs for her age.

Happytallman
21-09-2020, 05:14 PM
So you mean Lady Y or M? Seem your 3rd visit is ML Y and your repeated visit is ML M?

I walk pass her she give me a very dao and cold look leh. Same feeling so dare not try E. ML I is more accommodating with beautiful boobs for her age.

Only RTM M*k*

desudesu
21-09-2020, 08:06 PM
Hi bros~

I saw online got this person called k** x** anyone tried before? She's at amk 3xx apparently.

Hoping to see if got any review or can pm me the review also, gam xia.

I am thinking of trying but don't know should or not.

Stupid80
21-09-2020, 09:26 PM

You gonna try all the ML there?!

testoste
21-09-2020, 11:12 PM
Hi bros~

I saw online got this person called k** x** anyone tried before? She's at amk 3xx apparently.

Hoping to see if got any review or can pm me the review also, gam xia.

I am thinking of trying but don't know should or not.

I presume the one with online ads in sgvip***** site. I tried to book her once at night. Initially not sure of the timing and later when I confirmed she said ok. Next moment I went down n was told by her boss that she had just left. I called her and she said she will turn back and arrive in 15 min. Next moment, her boss told me she is not coming. Quite pissed and I think she also blocked my messages...could not reach her.

desudesu
22-09-2020, 12:58 AM
I presume the one with online ads in sgvip***** site. I tried to book her once at night. Initially not sure of the timing and later when I confirmed she said ok. Next moment I went down n was told by her boss that she had just left. I called her and she said she will turn back and arrive in 15 min. Next moment, her boss told me she is not coming. Quite pissed and I think she also blocked my messages...could not reach her.

Ya that lady. Wa the tio fly aeroplane feeling is dam f-up one. Last time I too fly aeroplane before in dome 2.

The shop other ml all milf?

I'm just curious how's her service though🤔 those who tried

shadowsex
22-09-2020, 10:43 AM
I saw W*n spa has promotion for p massage. Think other spa charges like $80+. Is it worth it? Any recommendation?

Happytallman
22-09-2020, 01:00 PM
You gonna try all the ML there?!

Maybe but difficult to move away from M*k*. She has learned how much I like real P-massage now too and now plays and inserts into my ass. Sometimes she puts her hand on my head while inserting and even pulls my hair. She also always has one hand massaging arms or legs and another on my ass or junk. She allows more roaming in pants now. My kind of small but firm ass to grab. I may have to go to a different place to not go to her. At this place she is my AP.

Stupid80
22-09-2020, 08:13 PM
Maybe but difficult to move away from M*k*. She has learned how much I like real P-massage now too and now plays and inserts into my ass. Sometimes she puts her hand on my head while inserting and even pulls my hair. She also always has one hand massaging arms or legs and another on my ass or junk. She allows more roaming in pants now. My kind of small but firm ass to grab. I may have to go to a different place to not go to her. At this place she is my AP.

Wow nice FR. I went for Axxxx long time ago and she is young but good in massage. Teasing wise she rather green at that time but got some special from her which out of standard “service”.

Telia
22-09-2020, 10:51 PM
Has anyone tried H*v*n Spa at Ave 3? Care to share some FRs? Spotted one hot ML by the name of J*l*n.

fastshot
23-09-2020, 07:09 PM
Has anyone tried H*v*n Spa at Ave 3? Care to share some FRs? Spotted one hot ML by the name of J*l*n.

ave 3 very long siah, can share which blk?

anyone tried opposite swimming pool? got one white signbard, looks very new

bigfatbrother
23-09-2020, 08:44 PM

Yes, just tried her! Her massage is good and her gfe is high 👍! Good recommendation!

When she massage ur body can feel the moon on your face 😂

Telia
23-09-2020, 08:49 PM
ave 3 very long siah, can share which blk?

anyone tried opposite swimming pool? got one white signbard, looks very new

42X.X is biggest card in Dai Di.

Telia
23-09-2020, 09:06 PM
Yes, just tried her! Her massage is good and her gfe is high 👍! Good recommendation!

When she massage ur body can feel the moon on your face 😂

Can share ctc? Thanks =)

jacky2
23-09-2020, 09:32 PM
Can share ctc? Thanks =)

LOL! This place is so obvious liao. Be prepare to pay $129+ for the abv services :D

julienj
23-09-2020, 09:47 PM
Central the Z--- Spa also got extra lol

Ant0816
24-09-2020, 11:20 AM

It's a weird joint. Some old men sit around inside just hanging out and not having massage, disrupting business. There's 3 ML now, Txxx Txxx, Bai hx and Shirlxx. Another girl CxCx joining next week.

Small place, 3 "cubicles" created using curtains, everyone can hear you talking and you can hear everyone else. A bit confused at times if the ML is talking to you, cos she is also talking to others thru the curtain. :D I have mixed feelings about this place. On one hand it's very informal and feels like family, but it can be difficult if you desire some privacy.

desudesu
24-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Ya I don't like the can hear beside talking feel.

It's like ml ask "do you go geylang cheong" then you can hear beside start talking cock 🤣

That time I go beside some guy dont know really first time massage or act first time. Sibei cock I swear. The ml was like "you first time massage can take so hard massage?" "I dont believe" then the guy was like "ya ya" then I think the ml use her finger nail dk how the heck the guy react, the ml was like "you怕样ar? The guy "ya ya" I jitao "facepalm"

If you too cock and zhun zhun the other cubical end same time as you, the other bro can see you lol...

If you are there just for a good massage,talk cock with gnd and dont care then it's a place for you lol.

It's different from the feel you fj close door you can hear the beside ml moan also.

Telia
24-09-2020, 02:59 PM
It's a weird joint. Some old men sit around inside just hanging out and not having massage, disrupting business. There's 3 ML now, Txxx Txxx, Bai hx and Shirlxx. Another girl CxCx joining next week.

Small place, 3 "cubicles" created using curtains, everyone can hear you talking and you can hear everyone else. A bit confused at times if the ML is talking to you, cos she is also talking to others thru the curtain. :D I have mixed feelings about this place. On one hand it's very informal and feels like family, but it can be difficult if you desire some privacy.

Ooh. Just to check, are we referring to the same spa ah? Hahaha. It's beside Phoon Huat.

Porky1532
24-09-2020, 03:10 PM

I think we saw the same old man gang. I ever saw those old man sitting inside and chit chatting with the ML. Walked pass and saw those old man inside and skip. Quite a turn off though.

Ant0816
24-09-2020, 08:59 PM
Ooh. Just to check, are we referring to the same spa ah? Hahaha. It's beside Phoon Huat.

Yup, that’s the one. And there’s a shop selling succulent or flesh plants. Also a chiropractor and X ray clinic nearby.

Ant0816
24-09-2020, 09:04 PM
I think we saw the same old man gang. I ever saw those old man sitting inside and chit chatting with the ML. Walked pass and saw those old man inside and skip. Quite a turn off though.

Exactly, the boss not in and the staff don’t know how to deal with them. I guess they are customers occasionally but they shouldn’t hang out there if they are not patronizing. Can’t be I drink Starbucks once a month and that gives me the right to sit there and hang out everyday without ordering. Seriously, what do they expect and hope to gain from the girls? Crazy old Chee Hong. Cheap entertainment at the expense of people’s business.

jacky2
24-09-2020, 09:10 PM
Yup, that’s the one. And there’s a shop selling succulent or flesh plants. Also a chiropractor and X ray clinic nearby.

The succulent shop do provide massage too if you dont know:D

jacky2
24-09-2020, 09:13 PM
Exactly, the boss not in and the staff don’t know how to deal with them. I guess they are customers occasionally but they shouldn’t hang out there if they are not patronizing. Can’t be I drink Starbucks once a month and that gives me the right to sit there and hang out everyday without ordering. Seriously, what do they expect and hope to gain from the girls? Crazy old Chee Hong. Cheap entertainment at the expense of people’s business.

Dont like that say leh, i massage there abt 4-5 times per week, sometimes after the deed would tcss awhile.

Mountaintur
24-09-2020, 09:14 PM
For S******* spa, I saw the korea style bubble message. Anyone tried that?

Ant0816
24-09-2020, 09:16 PM
Dont like that say leh, i massage there abt 4-5 times per week, sometimes after the deed would tcss awhile.

Keyword, after massage, so obviously I’m not referring to you :D

Ant0816
24-09-2020, 09:18 PM
The succulent shop do provide massage too if you dont know:D

Opps, that I really don’t know, lol. Any interesting info on that place?

Telia
24-09-2020, 10:07 PM

Any recommendations? Hahaha

Paperx
24-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Just sharing my fr, it's been a long time I last visited this spa at 4xx, I think alot bros know.

Decided to visit this spa again after about 1 year since I last visited. Fb photo look young but when I reach is a milf.

Anyway, paid and go up room change. When I naked wanted to put on disposable pants, ml burge in already, tell me no need wear. Wahhh so daring, first time legit shop say no need wear. so I just throw it aside. No mask no pants just lie down. Not going to say abt massage.

Gq popped, chop carrot. Went ahead with cheapest. Cos I ask what's the diff. ML blurr and say actually no diff, either option she has to remove top. 4g roaming allowed and ml actually got super wet. Played till times up and released.

Overall OK, milf place, chop carrot thou.
Will try other place instead

desudesu
25-09-2020, 12:17 AM
Just sharing my fr, it's been a long time I last visited this spa at 4xx, I think alot bros know.

Decided to visit this spa again after about 1 year since I last visited. Fb photo look young but when I reach is a milf.

Anyway, paid and go up room change. When I naked wanted to put on disposable pants, ml burge in already, tell me no need wear. Wahhh so daring, first time legit shop say no need wear. so I just throw it aside. No mask no pants just lie down. Not going to say abt massage.

Gq popped, chop carrot. Went ahead with cheapest. Cos I ask what's the diff. ML blurr and say actually no diff, either option she has to remove top. 4g roaming allowed and ml actually got super wet. Played till times up and released.

This one is the w w spa sibo?

I see the facebook girl picture so chio until I like "ma na wu ko leng" "roll eye"

Paperx
25-09-2020, 07:17 AM
This one is the w w spa sibo?

I see the facebook girl picture so chio until I like "ma na wu ko leng" "roll eye"

I see fb pic so chio go try lo. Then hit lamp post.

Anyway I only tried one ml, not sure if applies the same for the rest.

fastshot
25-09-2020, 10:45 AM
42X.X is biggest card in Dai Di.

kam siah
just realised is the original two sis one, Z and Shirls
went long time ago. to me, nothing much siah, need to keep paying to go back to see if finally crack the GQ pot

rahl
25-09-2020, 11:44 PM
edit: got the answer already :)

CrazyKriss
26-09-2020, 01:06 PM
Hi Bro,
Who did you try? What was the damage?

M46man
26-09-2020, 03:22 PM
Looking for Jenny, last time at small shop at AMK Ave 10 then to Jln Batu (dakota)... heard she has a shop now at amk but cannot find. Thank you

ChanandlerBong
27-09-2020, 01:32 PM

Same bro, want to book think of her dao face already cannot carry on :eek: Do u book 1 hrs or 1.5 hrs for Supreme? Don't know if they pop GQ for 1 hr Supreme I always book 1.5 hrs so far. Any bro can advise?

Ant0816
29-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Nothing much and no GQ offered. The customers talking loudly at the sofa is really a big big turn-off. Seems like they just happily go visit the ML and sit there talk whenever they like. Place is pretty run down with an old toilet to shower at the rear

There are 3 MLs at the moment with another ex ML returning back next week. With only 3 curtain partitions, one can expect to wait outside for your turn when full house...:D

I didn't realized that Z and S are sisters, real sisters or cousins? They look different, no resemblance at all. The one returning, CC is quite pretty, but her massage CMI.

I find those old farts irritating and a big turn off too, I don't understand why they think it is fine to disrupt people's business like this.

rahl
29-09-2020, 12:46 PM
I find those old farts irritating and a big turn off too, I don't understand why they think it is fine to disrupt people's business like this.

Why let them bother you? Their social life is outside, be it shops or kopitiam. Now we wear a mask and no one will recognise us.

Want to cheong must be thick skinned a bit :)

jacky2
30-09-2020, 12:53 AM
I didn't realized that Z and S are sisters, real sisters or cousins? They look different, no resemblance at all. The one returning, CC is quite pretty, but her massage CMI.

CxCx actually can massage ,but she abit lazy and too playful

@luc@rd
30-09-2020, 10:55 AM
I see fb pic so chio go try lo. Then hit lamp post.

Anyway I only tried one ml, not sure if applies the same for the rest.

got a feeling they used fake photos leh:rolleyes:

lazyguy
30-09-2020, 11:04 AM
got a feeling they used fake photos leh:rolleyes:

Mostly is meitu gao gao one lah.. haha

holala
30-09-2020, 12:00 PM

maybe friends of the boss or tua peh gong

samdiy
03-10-2020, 03:10 AM
First of all, this is my first time posting, I have been surfing the forum for more than 10 years and have been to numerous massage parlors recommended by bros here. I just want to share this joint I have visited. It may or may not have been mentioned but here’s my FR:

Massage: 5/10
Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $150 for FJ negotiable
Room rate : standard rate

For those who likes good looking SYT this might be a good joint for u. Will exchange contacts for similar lobangs for bros here. Please up my points if u can :p. Pm me.
I’ll share the pic in PM as I want to keep this place low profile. Cheers!
Wah bro. fj 150 plus room rate probably minimum 50, oredi 200 for 1 shot ,quite ex leh

idontwanttoknow
03-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Previously, there is this spa called bluewave at 3XX opp the swimming pool.. anyone know where that masseur went to? Saw someone called Cxcx who looks alike at the spa near Phoon huat, not sure if it is her...

Zinc123
04-10-2020, 04:12 PM
Today walk passed a new TCM shop at ave 10 near to Domino’s. Anyone tried before?

Jameslee2002
04-10-2020, 06:11 PM
Hi bros, anyone knows know where is Zoe working now? She was in rose spa for a while last year but left ...any one knows can PM me. Thanks

admiralty
05-10-2020, 06:51 AM
Hi bros, anyone knows know where is Zoe working now? She was in rose spa for a while last year but left ...any one knows can PM me. Thanks

Not trying to be rude, but if you would have read a few pages earlier, you will surely know her current workplace. Its so obvious, unless we are talking a different ML.

sammboyboy
05-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Today walk passed a new TCM shop at ave 10 near to Domino’s. Anyone tried before?

Walk pass, seems more like legit tcm, 3 old auntie, 1 wearing like doctor. Saw some medical stuff on the shelves

icecum
05-10-2020, 09:40 PM
Wrong info

testoste
05-10-2020, 10:20 PM
Live report

Level 1 only 1 shop open

Level 2 one shop open which is the newest one

Level 3 as usual only two shop open as you know which shop is always open haha the other one is at the last shop

Level 4 nothing

Level 5 only two shop open one of them the last shop towards the toilet another one always open one

Bro, which building in AMK u r referring to?

lazyguy
05-10-2020, 10:35 PM
Bro, which building in AMK u r referring to?

He post for upper serangoon shopping center?

icecum
05-10-2020, 10:53 PM
Sorry wrong info not this thread

sammboyboy
05-10-2020, 11:16 PM
Went to 3** today, I guess lots of ppl shd know already. 3 shop in the same row, went to the middle one who r vietnam. Took XX, massage wise is soso. Her hj quite good, when wanna touch her she say need top up, tell me 100 for touch and zhu neh neh I was like wtf. Bargain till 70 and finish job.

jacky2
05-10-2020, 11:30 PM
Went to 3** today, I guess lots of ppl shd know already. 3 shop in the same row, went to the middle one who r vietnam. Took XX, massage wise is soso. Her hj quite good, when wanna touch her she say need top up, tell me 100 for touch and zhu neh neh I was like wtf. Bargain till 70 and finish job.

Green signboad one? If it is, i thought $50 include auto roam and zhun neh neh? Btw they not license 1 shop, dont need pay so much and spoilt market

sammboyboy
06-10-2020, 12:22 AM
Green signboad one? If it is, i thought $50 include auto roam and zhun neh neh? Btw they not license 1 shop, dont need pay so much and spoilt market

Means trying to chop carrot lor. Quote me 100 for roam and zhu neh neh. 50 she keep don't allow, already halfway hj me without roam liao. Need touch if not will take very long to cum, bargain with her till 70 then came fast.

Most probably won't go back again since the massage is soso although her hj is good for me, I got better else where.

BoogieUp
06-10-2020, 03:18 AM
Means trying to chop carrot lor. Quote me 100 for roam and zhu neh neh. 50 she keep don't allow, already halfway hj me without roam liao. Need touch if not will take very long to cum, bargain with her till 70 then came fast.

Most probably won't go back again since the massage is soso although her hj is good for me, I got better else where.

Top up $100 just for roam? Now all siao, open crazy pricing.

At that row, now got 1 new one (near coffeeshop).

TheWhale
06-10-2020, 04:20 AM
when will amk have MP/ML with full meal... haiz ~ :(
sibei dry here

NorthGuy
06-10-2020, 10:46 AM
Geylang not open, massage all mostly good biz. Take the chance to chop carrot.

Telia
06-10-2020, 01:45 PM
when will amk have MP/ML with full meal... haiz ~ :(
sibei dry here

Have leh. I tot I shared ctc? Hahaha

sammboyboy
06-10-2020, 03:36 PM
Top up $100 just for roam? Now all siao, open crazy pricing.

At that row, now got 1 new one (near coffeeshop).

that one is waxing, is also same area/blk, they just move to bigger space.

sammboyboy
06-10-2020, 09:58 PM
have anyone tried the one at 1**, shop name start with L, any review?

saw on michat, there's vietnam ladies, but so far all the vietnam ladies i visit always trying to chop money one.

sammboyboy
06-10-2020, 10:15 PM
Pm me the shop name and block number bro :D

nevermind, i went to scroll back this thread, saw review say quite exp massage like nth. so i wont bother liao

sixtynine
08-10-2020, 08:08 AM
Can someone please share and pm me where to find full course meal in AMK?

Fattymeat
08-10-2020, 05:54 PM
Pm me the shop name and block number bro :D

If you prefer Viet, can try balestier one. As this is amk thread, I won't say much.

nex_terday
08-10-2020, 09:43 PM
I believe maybe only Collins@Jubilee Square would have full course meal.

homura03
08-10-2020, 10:01 PM
I believe maybe only Collins@Jubilee Square would have full course meal.

Makes me google where is Collins...

Stupid80
10-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Recently the Wxx Wxx like very popular. Only see one FR here, anyone else tried before?

piichai
10-10-2020, 09:42 PM

JAcks place near courts has full course

vendomy8282
10-10-2020, 10:38 PM
Is candy from amk good? Very tempting cos big boobs.

testoste
10-10-2020, 11:34 PM

Haha! Oh yes, it's affordable and filling. Serves all kinds of meat that can fulfil every bro's taste. :D

TheWhale
10-10-2020, 11:38 PM
Haha! Oh yes, it's affordable and filling. Serves all kinds of meat that can fulfil every bro's taste. :D

zhun bo?! can pm me and share pls!!

desudesu
11-10-2020, 12:13 AM

I particularly like the leaner meat🤭

LurkerLurks
11-10-2020, 12:31 AM
zhun bo?! can pm me and share pls!!

i think he referring to the set meal at jack place isit lol

nineteen99
11-10-2020, 09:17 AM
I heard that the tattoo girl A at Rose also likes to chop carrot head.

admiralty
11-10-2020, 10:16 AM
Is candy from amk good? Very tempting cos big boobs.

If you dun mind paying more than $200, you can try.

nex_terday
11-10-2020, 11:07 AM

My bad. Forgot there is Swenson @AMK hub. Got hot tea and ice cream dessert too. :D

piichai
11-10-2020, 11:49 AM

She will slowly show you her table. Then no rush and see the clock. You take your time and enjoy the cooling effect of the aircon while she prepared ice cold tea treatment.

Appetiser will be salad French kissing. Followed by giving you her 2 buns. You can suck all u like. When u abt to come, the main course arrive with hot sauce on her red meats. You can choose to go raw

After u have done, she will clean you with wet towels and give u an ice cream to a slurp.

Best part, pay after service. No hard sell. All price is shown.

Quick go to Jack's place and book your table now.

piichai
11-10-2020, 01:04 PM
For those who Pm me

Again, I'm not manning an enquiry booth.

I'm not here to exchnage contacts and I don't like to share don't PM me or ask me here.

Zap me if you want.

Just go Jack's place and tell them yiu want full course served by a waitress.

loneyheart
11-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Haha will go 6c6c when I m hungry :p

ilovepantyhose
11-10-2020, 03:06 PM
She will slowly show you her table. Then no rush and see the clock. You take your time and enjoy the cooling effect of the aircon while she prepared ice cold tea treatment.

Appetiser will be salad French kissing. Followed by giving you her 2 buns. You can suck all u like. When u abt to come, the main course arrive with hot sauce on her red meats. You can choose to go raw

After u have done, she will clean you with wet towels and give u an ice cream to a slurp.

For those who Pm me

Again, I'm not manning an enquiry booth.

I'm not here to exchnage contacts and I don't like to share don't PM me or ask me here.

Zap me if you want.

Just go Jack's place and tell them yiu want full course served by a waitress.

go raw jin bloody leh u damn chibai :D:D:D

WOOHOO
11-10-2020, 11:23 PM

Aiyoyo lol kekeke :p
You ah always so cute de!

CrazyKriss
12-10-2020, 10:30 PM
Recently the Wxx Wxx like very popular. Only see one FR here, anyone else tried before?

The Management keeps changing names, first it was long long spa, then LV Star, and now Win Win, spa.. same management, same menu ($68/hr), almost the same girls (keep recycling from his other shops). All girls offer teasing and pop GQ, rates keep going up (used to be $50 for HJ+roaming), and now i hear its %50 for HJ (no touching) and $80 for HJ+Roaming.

piichai
12-10-2020, 11:02 PM
Then why are you here? :D

check which of my ML or spa got posted here and I strike off from my list.

housekeeping my Spa list and see which ML to write off

star7245
13-10-2020, 12:49 PM
The Management keeps changing names, first it was long long spa, then LV Star, and now Win Win, spa.. same management, same menu ($68/hr), almost the same girls (keep recycling from his other shops). All girls offer teasing and pop GQ, rates keep going up (used to be $50 for HJ+roaming), and now i hear its %50 for HJ (no touching) and $80 for HJ+Roaming.

Any FR for Nixxxe? Her photo looks yummy

Ant0816
13-10-2020, 01:14 PM
Any FR for Nixxxe? Her photo looks yummy

A bit crazy, but in a fun way. Looks, body and massage is average. and she's from Win, not Win Win.

My bad, just realized Win Win have a Nicole as well.

piichai
13-10-2020, 02:21 PM
Then why are you here? :D

Did I answer Yr qn?

pakpak2001
14-10-2020, 02:52 PM
================================================
Yeah the jiuhu kia boss (PR) keep recycling the girls & names just like recycle drink can
Anna (ex-Coco) now at Win Spa Ave 5, now demand $120 hj, no touch
hj + touch her now dropping black neh neh must pay $200 on top oof the entry fee
still dare ask u buy her handbag and handphone
ask her to fuck back to her china laogong who play majong everyday in china

piichai
14-10-2020, 04:45 PM

I noticed too. Win and the LV Star . one thing in common is they are all in AMK.
And WL in Win seems aggressive in getting business. Dont be happy if you think you are really wanted. Because they do that to many.

Nicxxxle yes, a bit playful but shd be fun.

zebrazeus
14-10-2020, 05:12 PM
If you are into MILFs, then you can try one at Blk 2xx. Newly opened just a few days ago. Went yesterday evening and was served by a busty MILF (fair with small nipples). Massage was very good (not paino playing and looking for extras type). Nearly a full hour of hard and proper kneading. Happy ending available - all at standard prices. Never open crocodile mouth. Allows 5G roaming. :D

luxury88
14-10-2020, 06:29 PM
If you are into MILFs, then you can try one at Blk 2xx. Newly opened just a few days ago. Went yesterday evening and was served by a busty MILF (fair with small nipples). Massage was very good (not paino playing and looking for extras type). Nearly a full hour of hard and proper kneading. Happy ending available - all at standard prices. Never open crocodile mouth. Allows 5G roaming. :D

Brother can u share contact and location. Million thanks.

crushjunkie
14-10-2020, 07:26 PM

bro can share location?

googoo2013
14-10-2020, 07:55 PM

bro can share contact???

mannuyap
15-10-2020, 12:42 AM

Can share ctc please?

dect002
15-10-2020, 02:46 AM
Hello bro, able to share this place? Thanks in advance!

NottyMonkey
15-10-2020, 09:05 AM

Bro, a bit more hints please. TQVM :)

sirion388
16-10-2020, 08:51 AM
Bro, a bit more hints please. TQVM :)

It is behind espa at amk ave 1. All MILF nearing GILF. For a good massage is fine but for extra there are many better joints.

SlarkTony
16-10-2020, 04:55 PM

Bro, can share contact?

ssxxlly
16-10-2020, 05:23 PM
Hi bro can share contact n location? Pm pls

Tommyliu
17-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Anyone tried L for waxing and 保養? any after care provided?