PDA

View Full Version : Could a FL falls in love with u?

Pages : 1 [2]

_AXL_
06-06-2007, 07:59 PM
I ask myself that same question too! For some reason they can be so shrewd and smart dealing with customers etc but so fuck stupid when with their pimp bf! It's amazing really.

now, that is what i call a match made in errr... wherever!!!

same outlook in life and nature of their work compliments one another!!! dont u want yr partner to emphatise with u when u bitch about the problems u encountered at work???:D same principle applies...

surfer888
06-06-2007, 08:02 PM
yup, the female ones r the unethical ones!!!:D

So too are the males with skirts.

hmmm, good excuse to finally give my boss the next time i request to work from home, full time... LOL

That would probably come with a full time salary equal to your time in the office... plus bonus.

wah, the endorsement deal must cost omega a bomb hor???

The Alpha did not quite arrive yet and the Omega wasn't really complete.

oops, didnt catch that. must ask my nieces to lend me the show to get in touch my my inner self... kekeke...

Your inner self... the sponge?:D

Lord Imperious
06-06-2007, 08:33 PM
same outlook in life and nature of their work compliments one another!!! dont u want yr partner to emphatise with u when u bitch about the problems u encountered at work???:D same principle applies...

Not really since it is the girl that sells her body while her bf spends her money. Bf does not even work at all not even as her pimp! Disgusting is it not?

It gets even better! Bf gets very threatened when customer goes after his girl.

justl00king
06-06-2007, 10:00 PM
So how to tell if the FL love you or your money??? :D :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
06-06-2007, 10:29 PM
They also can do anything for a man they met 5 minutes back.:D

i like this statement of urs bro.Thumbs up! ;)

Kyser Soze
06-06-2007, 11:51 PM
An ordinary woman is hard enough to understand.
A FL? Probably the most difficult to understand.
Love me? Or love my money? :rolleyes:

justl00king
07-06-2007, 02:26 AM
An ordinary woman is hard enough to understand.
Love me? Or love my money? :rolleyes: Total Agree :D

Midnightiger
07-06-2007, 09:03 AM
My 2 cents worth...

Not as long as she is still a FL.
Any sane FLs or FLs whose conscience is still clear enough will no allow herself to fall in love when they are still in the line. Its a most basic respect for the man she loves.. Apologise for FLs who are reading this but its my personal opinion.

On the other hand..If any man who REALLY falls in love with any FLs, please make sure you can support her and have the ability to stop her from doing FLs again. (This may work)

Fren fren with FLs/WLs/KTV Gers can lar but talk about serious relationship with FLs while they are still in the line??? I'd rather pay money..

So the most basic respect an FL can give the man she loves is to come out of the trade. Fair enough and I'm sure the FL will do just that if she's sufficiently supported although I'm sure there will opinions that they must be extravagantly supported.

The question I like to ask you bro, is when a man gets the basic respect from the ex-FL, what should he do as a basic respect to the lady in return?

I hope you don't tell me that he should stop all commercial sex activities as that only happen in "fairy tales". Bro yinyang, are you reading this?:D

Midnightiger
07-06-2007, 09:09 AM
So how to tell if the FL love you or your money???

Probably by the direction of her eyes to see whether she was justl00king at your pocket or at your face?:D

Sorry, just joking!:p

jintulan
07-06-2007, 09:26 AM
I hope this is not an endorsement for Zoophilia.
maybe it should? if humans behave like animals, i know some already do, there would be more love amongst the species. :rolleyes:

We just do not want to know. Selective amnesia.
must be, can't recall a thing how that happened to me. :D

Lets not be dickheads about this.I've tried. ok, ok... I'll try again.

jintulan
07-06-2007, 09:33 AM
An ordinary woman is hard enough to understand.hard? i never thought it was possible at all!

A FL? Probably the most difficult to understand. Love me? Or love my money?not sure if it is possible to compare one impossible task against another and see a difference.

dap26
07-06-2007, 09:37 AM
Sometimes they can treat u like bf and even giving u free bonks tats make u feel tat u r special one cos she give u free bonk but later while u started to fall for her then all those craps will start to come.$$$$ is the main subject to most of them..Think twice before u fall for them or i can say never even think of falling in love for them...There r indeed true love but like many bros hv said percentage is very low..

jintulan
07-06-2007, 09:38 AM
So how to tell if the FL love you or your money??? :D :Ddepends how much money, at some point, she will love both you and your money. same applies to FL or no-FL.

yinyang
07-06-2007, 09:47 AM
..when a man gets the basic respect from the ex-FL, what should he do as a basic respect to the lady in return? I hope you don't tell me that he should stop all commercial sex activities as that only happen in "fairy tales". Bro yinyang, are you reading this?:D
Guy is more likely to spin tales instead la. Me? Not hard to please.. just a nice chabor to tell me bed time stories and cuddle me to sleep (after the deed).:p

littleme
07-06-2007, 10:14 AM
A woman becomes a FL not by choice but by circumstances. Initially she may feel depress about it but after the adjustment period, it becomes easy money for her.

And who is not addicted to easy money ?

So anybody who's attached to a FL is either rich enough to support her "easy money" attitude depending on her lifestyle or she's really tired of the trade after many years.

_AXL_
07-06-2007, 10:19 AM
A woman becomes a FL not by choice but by circumstances.

bro, do tell... by what kind of circumstances can force a woman to become an FL unwillingly???:rolleyes: help us all see the light...:D

block11
07-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Sometimes they can treat u like bf and even giving u free bonks tats make u feel tat u r special one cos she give u free bonk but later while u started to fall for her then all those craps will start to come.$$$$ is the main subject to most of them..Think twice before u fall for them or i can say never even think of falling in love for them...There r indeed true love but like many bros hv said percentage is very low..

yeah..... and remember to play safe! accepting the free bonks is fine but never ever do it raw! i'm always amazed by bros who tell me their "gf" are special and only do raw with them. never let your small head and soft heart take over your big head..... please be safe. raw is war! :cool:

_AXL_
07-06-2007, 11:04 AM
Not really since it is the girl that sells her body while her bf spends her money. Bf does not even work at all not even as her pimp! Disgusting is it not?

what i meant was that they r in the same industry. so while talking about issues at work, they can emphatise with each other mah!!! made for each other mah!!!:D but i really admire this type of guy, the "small white face"s r usually not that good-looking, but yet they can make women of low morals fall for them!!! salute them for that, and for the fact that they even have the cheek to pick their gfs up after work. seen quite a few and they didnt scurry away like rats...:D

surfer888
07-06-2007, 11:14 AM

Of course feel threatened. Who wouldn't when about to lose the cash cow and golden goose... plus good bedskills... Come to think of it, she's almost perfect.:D

surfer888
07-06-2007, 11:16 AM
So how to tell if the FL love you or your money??? :D

Its as good as rolling a dice... if get seven, surely truly loves you.:D

surfer888
07-06-2007, 11:18 AM
i like this statement of urs bro.Thumbs up! ;)

Oh yah... and they do it real well too.

surfer888
07-06-2007, 11:19 AM
maybe it should? if humans behave like animals, i know some already do, there would be more love amongst the species.

Wah! Chimera!

must be, can't recall a thing how that happened to me. :D

Wish I could take it as well as you. I don't forget tragedies easily.;)

surfer888
07-06-2007, 11:20 AM
depends how much money, at some point, she will love both you and your money. same applies to FL or no-FL.

and maybe your friends too!:D

surfer888
07-06-2007, 11:24 AM
bro, do tell... by what kind of circumstances can force a woman to become an FL unwillingly???:rolleyes: help us all see the light...

Guuci, LV, Prada not cheap leh... don't FL how to buy?:rolleyes:

Can see abit of the light... red... and not rose-tinted.

jintulan
07-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Guuci, LV, Prada not cheap leh... don't FL how to buy?:rolleyes:just some wondering thoughts ...
which is more lucrative?
FL - with secured supplies of Guuci, LV, Prada, etc...
vs.
FB with all her eggs in one basket(or scrotum).

errr.... hmmm... i guess it must depend on which scrotum. :D

_AXL_
07-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Guuci, LV, Prada not cheap leh... don't FL how to buy?

i wanna know if there r other circumstances mah!!! this all-important circumstance who dont know??? and already told u they r upgrading to coach liao!!!:rolleyes: never read my replies properly hor???

cos they already know that lao uncles like me can tell whether they r FLs from the bags they r carrying liao!!! will pdate u again when they change to a new brand...:p

Midnightiger
07-06-2007, 11:48 AM
A woman becomes a FL not by choice but by circumstances.

This is the lamest excuse to justify them being in the flesh trade. Worst of all, the excuses come from guys who are their customers, not even from the FLs.

And what would be the customers' excuses? We engage in their services as we want to help them in their plight?

How noble!

naemlo
07-06-2007, 11:52 AM
And what would be the customers' excuses? We engage in their services as we want to help them in their plight?

To sextify my horniess.... :D

Sarissa
07-06-2007, 12:55 PM
..Think twice before u fall for them or i can say never even think of falling in love for them...There r indeed true love but like many bros hv said percentage is very low..

There is a lot of wisdom in that statement as it has been my experience not once but twice, both with PRC. The first one was very sweet and quite well educated. She has this knack for poetry and would composed verses to express her feelings for me but I did not loved her as much as she loved me and she accepted the situation and left me in peace. The second one I made the mistake of falling for her. That she cared for me I have no doubt and she has shown that in many ways; once she even advanced me 3k when I was in a credit squeeze. I paid her back but she never asked me to return the loan.

My 2 cents...WL's are humans and they are capable of falling in love but bros here should think twice about falling in love with them......and this is the headache I am now having.

naemlo
07-06-2007, 12:59 PM
My 2 cents...WL's are humans and they are capable of falling in love but bros here should think twice about falling in love with them......and this is the headache I am now having.

What headache u having now?? :confused:

surfer888
07-06-2007, 01:13 PM
i wanna know if there r other circumstances mah!!! this all-important circumstance who dont know??? and already told u they r upgrading to coach liao!!!:rolleyes: never read my replies properly hor???

cos they already know that lao uncles like me can tell whether they r FLs from the bags they r carrying liao!!! will pdate u again when they change to a new brand...:p

Sorry... forgot. Now Coach and Cartier, right?

Midnightiger
07-06-2007, 01:16 PM
To sextify my horniess.... :D

Exactly! That's what we want when we go looking for lust.

naemlo
07-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Exactly! That's what we want when we go looking for lust.

To look for love in commerical sex?? Maybe I'm too conservative n old, I just cannot accept it.

_AXL_
07-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Sorry... forgot. Now Coach and Cartier, right?

ah, now u remember!!! must keep updated so that u can spot them from the maddening crowd in town...:D

a lot of fun from using just your eyes to tell them u know their lil' secret... try it!!!

To look for love in commerical sex?? Maybe I'm too conservative n old, I just cannot accept it.

that makes 2 of us...:p

no_faith
07-06-2007, 01:43 PM
imho, if FL difficult to understand, why bother to go understand them?
follow the rules of the game, prevention to get cheated.;)

bro sarissa, due to the scheming WL, u are afraid to get cheated.
on the other hand, u have soft spot for one WL.
am i rite?
will u rather to be cheated than not trying to have such relationship?
if yes u choose to be cheated, den go and try. itz ur freedom and life.
if no, enjoy cheonging and bonking.

surfer888
07-06-2007, 01:48 PM
ah, now u remember!!! must keep updated so that u can spot them from the maddening crowd in town...:D

a lot of fun from using just your eyes to tell them u know their lil' secret... try it!!!

Next time, stand in front of the boutique and give all their customers knowing looks.

_AXL_
07-06-2007, 01:54 PM
Next time, stand in front of the boutique and give all their customers knowing looks.

aiyoh, u cant tell meh??? since yr eyes cant see, then use yr nose to smell lor!!!:rolleyes: :D

suteerak1099
07-06-2007, 02:00 PM
bro AXL, i was also bewildered by his posting....

so u mean it is the men's fault for going to such places and getting to know such WL, FL and OL(???) and the men's fault for them falling in love with the men there??? blame it on fate ah??? dont think i will ever understand what u r trying to say. dont say i never try hor, read it like 5 times, still catch no ball. i think he probably meant that acquaintance & encouters with any types of gals is something predestined.

suteerak1099
07-06-2007, 02:05 PM
And your point is?:confused:

OK, God is fair, but one "what" for everyone? :confused: hehehehe... eh bro, take it easy on him lah. the fella commando, probably got too much grass in the head lah. bt i think he meant that we're all destined to find the 1 true love lah.

surfer888
07-06-2007, 02:06 PM
aiyoh, u cant tell meh??? since yr eyes cant see, then use yr nose to smell lor!!!:rolleyes: :D

My olfactory senses no use lah... can't even tell me about my black mistress. Maybe must test drive then will know.

suteerak1099
07-06-2007, 02:17 PM
So how to tell if the FL love you or your money??? :D :D actually it all depends how 1 initiates the pursuit. whether he courted her with romantic/sentimental gestures & love letters, or was he sending her envelopes of bank notes sealed inside. whether he professed his love using his bank book.

_AXL_
07-06-2007, 02:21 PM
bro AXL, i was also bewildered by his posting....

i think he probably meant that acquaintance & encouters with any types of gals is something predestined.

wah believe in destiny ah??? if really so true about predestiny, then no need to work and go after whichever girl i fancy liao!!! cos i m destined to have that much money what, doesnt matter if i work or not. and as for the girl, just sit back and treat her like dirt, cos she is destined to be with me.

rather, i believe in choice. one chooses, and choices come with consequences. make that choice and take the consequences then. no 2 ways about it...:D

My olfactory senses no use lah... can't even tell me about my black mistress. Maybe must test drive then will know.

me lost... why yr black mistress came into the picture??? wanna change ride hah???:confused:

suteerak1099
07-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Its as good as rolling a dice... if get seven, surely truly loves you.:D spin half way, the dice split into 2 pieces... then just nice.. 1 & 6 facing up... u get 7 liao.

_AXL_
07-06-2007, 02:34 PM
spin half way, the dice split into 2 pieces... then just nice.. 1 & 6 facing up... u get 7 liao.

loaded dice??? such things only happen in reel time leh...:rolleyes: :D

naemlo
07-06-2007, 03:15 PM
loaded dice??? such things only happen in reel time leh...

Life will be a disaster when decision can be determined by rolling dice. :eek:

_AXL_
07-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Life will be a disaster when decision can be determined by rolling dice. :eek:

for an FL to fall in love with a customer and not his money, is equivalent to rolling "1" dice and getting a 7, happens only in the movies, i guess.

but i passed my chinese exam in JC by rolling on my eraser!!!:D

surfer888
07-06-2007, 03:29 PM
spin half way, the dice split into 2 pieces... then just nice.. 1 & 6 facing up... u get 7 liao.

And when that happens, it means its true love.

surfer888
07-06-2007, 03:33 PM
wah believe in destiny ah??? if really so true about predestiny, then no need to work and go after whichever girl i fancy liao!!! cos i m destined to have that much money what, doesnt matter if i work or not. and as for the girl, just sit back and treat her like dirt, cos she is destined to be with me.

rather, i believe in choice. one chooses, and choices come with consequences. make that choice and take the consequences then. no 2 ways about it...:D

Agreed... Destiny is just a word created by failures. You never hear successful people quoting destiny.

me lost... why yr black mistress came into the picture??? wanna change ride hah???:confused:

Aiyah... can't even smell new car smell lah.

_AXL_
07-06-2007, 03:45 PM
And when that happens, it means its true love.

later the FL goes and rig the dice then ho sei liao!!!

Agreed... Destiny is just a word created by failures. You never hear successful people quoting destiny.

isit??? then how come i m still not successful when i dont quote destiny???:confused:

Aiyah... can't even smell new car smell lah

u like the new leather smell ah??? there is a freshener in the market that imitates the new car smell. if not, i also cant help u liao... OC took over interiors with her preferred fragrance. new car smell gone already as she couldnt stand the smell... bad new is, one sniff, other women will know of her existence...:( no chance liao...

surfer888
07-06-2007, 03:55 PM
later the FL goes and rig the dice then ho sei liao!!!

Then marry that FL as she has proven that she has the talent to move on to a new and largely successful new trade when the IRs start.

[QUOTE=_AXL_;2070629]isit??? then how come i m still not successful when i dont quote destiny???:confused:

I forgot to add on about the confused minority.

[QUOTE=_AXL_;2070629]u like the new leather smell ah??? there is a freshener in the market that imitates the new car smell. if not, i also cant help u liao... OC took over interiors with her preferred fragrance. new car smell gone already as she couldnt stand the smell... bad new is, one sniff, other women will know of her existence...:( no chance liao...

Ambivalent to new leather smell... prefer new girl smell.

old_yet_horny
07-06-2007, 04:32 PM
So the most basic respect an FL can give the man she loves is to come out of the trade. Fair enough and I'm sure the FL will do just that if she's sufficiently supported although I'm sure there will opinions that they must be extravagantly supported.

The question I like to ask you bro, is when a man gets the basic respect from the ex-FL, what should he do as a basic respect to the lady in return?

I hope you don't tell me that he should stop all commercial sex activities as that only happen in "fairy tales". Bro yinyang, are you reading this?:D

Wa.... Bro. Ur question is very chim leh.. It involves matters of morality, integrity and questioning the true meaning of love.

Ok, its rather difficult or I would say quite impossible for bros who had been cheonging around to stop cheonging vice joints after getting into a relationship whether be it a normal gal or a WL. Maybe the frequency of cheonging is lesser but it will not be a stop because somehow or rather very busy with GF or wife or family liao. We call this commitment.

If there is a most basic respect that a man can give to his ex FL GF, is to treat her like a normal girl and not to mind her past. It has nothing to do with whether the guy is F***kin around or not..

How to stop a bro from commercial sex??? No way....unless he becomes impotent.

I have a very sweet GF and she gives me BBBJ and AJ but I still go for commercial sex.. Its a simple reason.. Man is still man and we are never quite satisfied with just 1 partner. Our hormones are different form the females. Its a biological thing..:cool:

_AXL_
07-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Then marry that FL as she has proven that she has the talent to move on to a new and largely successful new trade when the IRs start.

same shit, different place...:D

I forgot to add on about the confused minority.

hmmm... m i cuntfused???

Ambivalent to new leather smell... prefer new girl smell.

same principles... who doesnt like to drive a new car??? guess we r born too late... wrong era!!! :D

Midnightiger
07-06-2007, 05:10 PM

Although many would agree that only fools fall in love with FLs, the fact is they themselves are also guilty of falling in love.

What to do? It's human nature and matters of the heart are really difficult to explain.

naemlo
07-06-2007, 05:13 PM
What to do? It's human nature ans matters of the heart is really difficult to explain.

Hmmm nothing wrong with falling for WL, but it is whether can you accept it. Again, I for 1 cannot accept it. I'm a typical MCP. :D

Midnightiger
07-06-2007, 05:14 PM
hehehehe... eh bro, take it easy on him lah. the fella commando, probably got too much grass in the head lah. bt i think he meant that we're all destined to find the 1 true love lah.

Alright, if senior advises so, must follow, right?:p

Midnightiger
07-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Wa.... Bro. Ur question is very chim leh.. It involves matters of morality, integrity and questioning the true meaning of love.
The ideal in a relationship - morality, integrity, etc. Does it really happen in the real world?

Ok, its rather difficult or I would say quite impossible for bros who had been cheonging around to stop cheonging vice joints after getting into a relationship whether be it a normal gal or a WL. Maybe the frequency of cheonging is lesser but it will not be a stop because somehow or rather very busy with GF or wife or family liao. We call this commitment.

If there is a most basic respect that a man can give to his ex FL GF, is to treat her like a normal girl and not to mind her past. It has nothing to do with whether the guy is F***kin around or not..
So the basic respect a guy CAN give to his ex FL is to treat her like a normal girl whereas an ex FL MUST give the basic respect of being 100% faithful to him?

Do explain please.

Midnightiger
07-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Hmmm nothing wrong with falling for WL, but it is whether can you accept it. Again, I for 1 cannot accept it. I'm a typical MCP. :D

When we are not the ones in love with the FLs, it is very easy for us to make statements, claims, etc of how sober we are and that we will only firmly believe in the 3 Fs of Find, Fuck and Forget.

I remembered many years back a friend of mine who criticizes me, condemn and whatever me, when he found out that I had been to Bangkok and engaged in commercial sex there. He couldn't believe that I could be unfaithful to my then wife, etc, etc and every other day, kept lecturing me on this.

One occasion he went with me and that's it. From then onwards, he sometimes went there himself, or bring other friends along.

So the point is that for those of us who are not involved in a relationship with an FL, we keep our fingers crossed and hope that we continue this way if we are still cheonging.

Because the day when you suddenly fall in love with an FL, you'll definitely think differently. MCP will change to MIC and then add on K-E-Y followed by M-O-U-S-E. :D

naemlo
07-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Because the day when you suddenly fall in love with an FL, you'll definitely think differently.

I cheong so long, of cos along the way, 1 or 2 WL do make me feel different, I'm also a human being but determination n acceptance knock some senses into my thick skull.

Kyser Soze
07-06-2007, 09:37 PM
hard? i never thought it was possible at all!

Understanding women? Probably it would be better if we can build a library. :D

justl00king
08-06-2007, 02:17 AM
Its as good as rolling a dice... if get seven, surely truly loves you.:DLike that no chance for true love already... :D

justl00king
08-06-2007, 02:18 AM
To look for love in commerical sex?? Maybe I'm too conservative n old, I just cannot accept it.Good choice. :)

justl00king
08-06-2007, 02:20 AM
actually it all depends how 1 initiates the pursuit. whether he courted her with romantic/sentimental gestures & love letters, or was he sending her envelopes of bank notes sealed inside. whether he professed his love using his bank book.Well said.

Should start with taking money out of the equation. If she is still hanging around, then maybe got chance its love. :D

justl00king
08-06-2007, 02:22 AM
Although many would agree that only fools fall in love with FLs, the fact is they themselves are also guilty of falling in love.

What to do? It's human nature and matters of the heart are really difficult to explain.Guess I'm a fool to fall for one... :o

justl00king
08-06-2007, 02:26 AM
So the point is that for those of us who are not involved in a relationship with an FL, we keep our fingers crossed and hope that we continue this way if we are still cheonging.

I for one thought will never happen to me also. Been cheonging for years and never tempted to have any relationship with FL.

Suddenly got hooked to one cannot explain why. But still, good learning lesson to handle things better in future. :D

yinyang
08-06-2007, 08:37 AM
...got hooked to one cannot explain why. But still, good learning lesson to handle things better in future. :D
Bro, hope you are out of the woods... :D

Midnightiger
09-06-2007, 07:58 AM
Guess I'm a fool to fall for one... :o

Liverpool fans will sing for you "You're Not Alone", Ha Ha Ha!

But don't sweat it. Any kind of relationship will have it's bitterness and sweetness. Put the bitterness aside and enjoy the sweetness while it last.

At the end of it when the relationship ends, learn from your experiences and come out wiser. Hopefully, you will now know how to appy the 3 Fs and not get involved again. I said "hopefully" because many guys repeat the same "experiences".

Midnightiger
09-06-2007, 08:04 AM
Bro, hope you are out of the woods... :D

And not back into the jungle.

As I have said many guys after going through the experience of a relationship with an FL, thinks that they are now smarter and wiser. They are, at the point of time of the break up.

But more often than not, small head rules over big head and when the possibility of such a relationship appears, they normally think that this is the one that is true as lightning don't strike twice in the same place. And they get burnt again.

Like I said, we can only keep our fingers crossed.

suteerak1099
09-06-2007, 09:06 AM
Life will be a disaster when decision can be determined by rolling dice. :eek: actually, alota things happening in life already a disaster (in figurative sense)... wont make much difference if it was all dependant on the dice roll.

suteerak1099
09-06-2007, 09:07 AM
for an FL to fall in love with a customer and not his money, is equivalent to rolling "1" dice and getting a 7, happens only in the movies, i guess.

but i passed my chinese exam in JC by rolling on my eraser!!!:D i'm sure it worked for many bros here too...

suteerak1099
09-06-2007, 09:11 AM
And when that happens, it means its true love. this i'm not sure... cos u said, unless 1 can roll a 7 on a dice. besides, even if a miracle should happen, that a dice should be halved & hence the 7 on a dice... true love or watever it is, still takes 2 to tango.

so long as either party is not meeting each other halfway, the scale is tipped, n so the woes will just continue...

suteerak1099
09-06-2007, 09:21 AM

What to do? It's human nature and matters of the heart are really difficult to explain. long before our time, many voyages & legions sailed the 7seas, thinking & believing the world to be as flat as the atlas, only to realize later, that it is round.

and on those perilous voyages, they knew not what they were to find on the opposite shore.... new things found, they call it discovery. and often times, those discoveries were deemed as treasures (treasures that many found irresistable to part with)

likewise, many grave digging expeditions in egypt saw to many enthusiasts burying themselves along with the Tuts, the allure of the treasures greatly surpasses anything they've every worked & strived for in this lifetime.

suteerak1099
09-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Well said.

Should start with taking money out of the equation. If she is still hanging around, then maybe got chance its love. :D well, i wouldnt consider myself an expert, but from wat i've gathered thus far; if the gal is plying the trade; her nett income is probably way above any of the suitor(s), unless combined.... so in effect wouldnt be lacking any monetary or extravagant showering of gifts.

but would probably be appreciative of kind gestures to bestow her with simple respect as a woman, TLC etc. hence, if the $ issue lingers, then.. i reckon it aint healthy at all.

of cos, some might argue... gals will be gals, none would ever fancy a man lacking financial stability.

suteerak1099
09-06-2007, 09:52 AM
Liverpool fans will sing for you "You're Not Alone", Ha Ha Ha! fren.... "u're not alone" is sang by michael jackson lah.
We only sing "you'll never walk alone".

dickrick
09-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Bros, just to add my 2 cents to this interesting thread. Yes, an FL can fall for you.
The trick is, knowing if it's an act or whether it's your money she's after.
One way is to "wayang" and tell her you're short of cash, your grandmother needs an operation or some crap like that. Then see the reaction. Cruel, maybe, but it's better to find out early than be burned later on.
Don't forget just as we don't trust the FL, they usually have lots of "boyfriends", neither do they trust us. They know most of us have "been around". So they're equally cautious.
Also, it's like people say "For a bargirl, you can take the girl out of the bar but how do take the bar out of the girl?" :confused:
The same applies to a FL, WL whatever. These people have their circle of friends built up over the years who are like them. Can they do without them?
Of the successful cases I've heard of, usually the girl would have reached the stage of her career where she realises that she's reached her peak and is going downhill. Age is catching up, her expectations drop.
Even then it's a risky game with a high failure rate, tred carefully, it can be a minefield. ;)

Midnightiger
09-06-2007, 11:26 AM
fren.... "u're not alone" is sang by michael jackson lah.
We only sing "you'll never walk alone".

Ha Ha Ha! Thanks for pointing out my mistake. Hope you won't "zap" me for that.

Midnightiger
09-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Bros, just to add my 2 cents to this interesting thread. Yes, an FL can fall for you.
One way is to "wayang" and tell her you're short of cash, your grandmother needs an operation or some crap like that. Then see the reaction. Cruel, maybe, but it's better to find out early than be burned later on.
Don't forget just as we don't trust the FL, they usually have lots of "boyfriends", neither do they trust us. They know most of us have "been around". So they're equally cautious.
Also, it's like people say "For a bargirl, you can take the girl out of the bar but how do take the bar out of the girl?" :confused:
;)

Sound advice which may also back fire. The feelings and apprehensions we have when a lady tells us she's short of cash or stories like her family needs money will also be the same feelings the FLs will have when we give them such excuses.

Also a very true statement in most cases, like a leopard never change its spot. Just like an FL once told me that guys who cheong, will always cheong no matter what they promises her as she would never believe that they would change.

suteerak1099
09-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Ha Ha Ha! Thanks for pointing out my mistake. Hope you won't "zap" me for that. sorry, i'm not like some who zap for the wrong reasons. your honest mistake wasnt grave enough (for me) to warrant any zapping.

suteerak1099
09-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Sound advice which may also back fire. The feelings and apprehensions we have when a lady tells us she's short of cash or stories like her family needs money will also be the same feelings the FLs will have when we give them such excuses.

Also a very true statement in most cases, like a leopard never change its spot. Just like an FL once told me that guys who cheong, will always cheong no matter what they promises her as she would never believe that they would change. i suppose tick for tack... butter for fred... it seems quite a fair pairing afterall??

Hugo168
09-06-2007, 01:44 PM
i suppose tick for tack... butter for fred... it seems quite a fair pairing afterall??
love+Cash=not love
love+love in return=true love
love+love in return+cash=happiness with true love:D

khoon1
09-06-2007, 07:06 PM

Agree! But falling with FL/WL , the sadness Begin 。:o

khoon1
09-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Also, it's like people say "For a bargirl, you can take the girl out of the bar but how do take the bar out of the girl?"
The same applies to a FL, WL whatever. These people have their circle of friends built up over the years who are like them. Can they do without them?
Of the successful cases I've heard of, usually the girl would have reached the stage of her career where she realises that she's reached her peak and is going downhill. Age is catching up, her expectations drop.
Even then it's a risky game with a high failure rate, tred carefully, it can be a minefield.

Good say! Nightcat means a Nightcat . their life is from Night ,how you going to wake their up like early Bird?

They set minefield anytime when you not arlet and take you Bank money go with other man and do expect Nightcat to be good wife? I dont think so...... Its A trap From the start....;)

Thai Rak Thai
10-06-2007, 04:31 AM
Just like an FL once told me that guys who cheong, will always cheong no matter what they promises her as she would never believe that they would change. we hear enuf from the FL apologists already...cant be naive enuf to heed what a FL say base on face value? :D

Ahnook78
10-06-2007, 05:29 AM
we hear enuf from the FL apologists already...cant be naive enuf to heed what a FL say base on face value? :D

Ya. Let the big head do the thinking...:D

RavenLionel
10-06-2007, 05:48 AM
yes the fl could fall in love wit u....so wat if she ever sleep wit lots of guys....issit if she don't ten hw u meet her...i did fall in love wit a fl so is she....she has gone bk to thai bt we still do contact each other....k tell she is nt after my money as did wanted to give her bt she rejected...will go over find her next mth....so bro...wat i k say is follow ur heart....and u'll no....

compaq69
10-06-2007, 07:42 AM
Agree! But falling with FL/WL , the sadness Begin 。:oi agreed with you.Though some bros here may say FL/WL are also human and they need life partner,but can u forget their past easily??
And what if they happened service your friend,colleague or relative before and they spread the news around,can u take it.Lastly can your parent take it :o

Midnightiger
10-06-2007, 08:16 AM
we hear enuf from the FL apologists already...cant be naive enuf to heed what a FL say base on face value? :D
It appears to me that what you like to see in this thread, or in this forum, is where everyone condemns the FL and that everyone's opinion MUST be that an FL could never fall in love with a guy.

Any differing opinions would be deemed as "FL apologists" and "naive".

But I guess when an "old bird" says "enough", newbies like me better beware and follow suit.

I guess this will be my last post here since I am of the differing opinion that an FL can fall in love with a guy and further postings will contravene a senior samster's instruction of "enough".

To all the brothers whom I had a good exchange of views, I thank you for accommodating this newbie.

My 2 cents worth.

Red Dragon
10-06-2007, 08:43 AM
So how to tell if the FL love you or your money??? :D

She will still have sex with you after you tell her you got no money! :D

khoon1
10-06-2007, 12:16 PM
i agreed with you.Though some bros here may say FL/WL are also human and they need life partner,but can u forget their past easily??
And what if they happened service your friend,colleague or relative before and they spread the news around,can u take it.Lastly can your parent take it

Yes ,They also a human and knowing going marry one day ,nothing wrong falling with Nightcat .When after few years you will still to regret ,why ? you need to find out the reason .

For friend,colleague or relative to know , you have to face it ,of cause they looking down at you ,this isnt the main problem ..the matter is dont regret you whole life .

I had a Nightcat before , I have many GF before too ,it's total diff .
If one fine day ,you dont have money to feed her (even had children) they will go back to earn this money (the most painful things to face it)
To Avoid painful life ,dont mess with Nighcat .
Dont you find out their life is so messing ?

suteerak1099
12-06-2007, 02:36 PM
i agreed with you.Though some bros here may say FL/WL are also human and they need life partner,but can u forget their past easily??
And what if they happened service your friend,colleague or relative before and they spread the news around,can u take it.Lastly can your parent take it :o well, the issue then bounce back to us as cheongsters. if we keep thinking 1 sided, whether a man can accept his wife to be 1 who laid w many others.... then its tough to marry these days...why? what's the odds of marrying a virgin wife? (not unless she's undergone surgery to reconstructed the hymen) - even that, its not pure virginity, its manually restored

besides, everyone has a past too. likewise, wouldnt a wife be thinking the same questions if she learns that her spouse was once a player & laid with many gals in his past???

then wat happens after that? both husband & wife start asking who lost virginity 1st? who laid with more partners? who's had more bonks in span of 24hrs? out of all the bonks, how many were flings, and how many were transactional?

it'd be a never ending debate.

Milkbag
15-12-2020, 03:38 AM
Sure why not, we all have emotions, don't we