PDA

View Full Version : Thai girl as wife --- not bar girl or married woman

Happypcc
03-07-2018, 09:59 AM
How to avoid being chopped carrot?
What test you all did to minimise the risk?

sexcision
03-07-2018, 11:03 AM
Suggest to post at discussion thread for more traffic. Also, give more information pls

lazyguy
03-07-2018, 11:58 PM
How to avoid being chopped carrot?
What test you all did to minimise the risk?

Try not to let her know how much u have and earn.. even after marry.. I have relative who marry a Thai ... At first she ok... Very decent ...Wear normal clothes and bag.. after marry.. clothes and bag must be branded... But my relative is well off so ok for him lah, although he did complain to us... Haha

lawry
04-07-2018, 03:14 AM
Thailand has been entertainment and service empire since WW2. It’s been more than 60 plus years since first servicing the Yankees and forcing their male to undergo Sex change to meet the demands.

The girls there have been corrupted. Money is one of the important element. Unless you have six packs (I don’t mean beers) or looks like a model.

How to avoid? The only way is look at yourself. What do you offer? Looks? Youth? Body? If none it’s your money. In Thailand, love and sex is a commodity. You buy with looks plus sex or just with money.

lazyguy
04-07-2018, 04:26 AM
Thailand has been entertainment and service empire since WW2. It’s been more than 60 plus years since first servicing the Yankees and forcing their male to undergo Sex change to meet the demands.

The girls there have been corrupted. Money is one of the important element. Unless you have six packs (I don’t mean beers) or looks like a model.

How to avoid? The only way is look at yourself. What do you offer? Looks? Youth? Body? If none it’s your money. In Thailand, love and sex is a commodity. You buy with looks plus sex or just with money.

Can't say only Thai... Everywhere also same...Is lucky a not to find a gal really love you truly ...

aimbird
06-07-2018, 09:20 AM
True. Who don't love money??? All same same lar. Really depends.

Joeyboy85
08-07-2018, 01:51 PM
I think only time will tell. In my opinion, it's not about nationality, it's about people rushing into marriage without really knowing anything about the other half.

Joeyboy85
08-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Yes agreed. I think nowadays people are rushing into marriage due to wanting to avoid long distance relationship. I am not saying that Singaporean/Singaporean relationship works better, but to marry someone, you really need to be with each other for a certain period of time. If your gf is local, naturally you can afford to spend more time to know her before marrying.

aksj
14-07-2018, 02:16 AM
Lazy, spendthrift, stupid... and good at hiding all these behaviours in the beginning! While the act is on, they'll tell you exactly what you are looking to hear from your ideal life partner, make their time, bodies and money available to you, and make you feel like a respected part of the family.

There's some chance you'll see her bad habits early on, and you will excuse those habits because she is so much less fortunate than you and did not have the benefits of education or a proper job to learn some damned responsibility. That's when you know you've been blinded and are not thinking straight.

Do some googling and read up on how they order everything but eat almost nothing, refuse to hold a job once they have a bf, and refuse even to keep in contact or give you the time of day once they've gotten what they want- but gladly turn the love back on when they've spent it all (and that will be soon because never lasts in their hands). It seems the whole world has only fucked one Thai girl because the complaints are exactly the same.

Joeyboy85
14-07-2018, 12:33 PM
Lazy, spendthrift, stupid... and good at hiding all these behaviours in the beginning! While the act is on, they'll tell you exactly what you are looking to hear from your ideal life partner, make their time, bodies and money available to you, and make you feel like a respected part of the family.

There's some chance you'll see her bad habits early on, and you will excuse those habits because she is so much less fortunate than you and did not have the benefits of education or a proper job to learn some damned responsibility. That's when you know you've been blinded and are not thinking straight.

Do some googling and read up on how they order everything but eat almost nothing, refuse to hold a job once they have a bf, and refuse even to keep in contact or give you the time of day once they've gotten what they want- but gladly turn the love back on when they've spent it all (and that will be soon because never lasts in their hands). It seems the whole world has only fucked one Thai girl because the complaints are exactly the same.

Wow. That's harsh, majority of normal Thai girls I met, working in offices or not in the nightlife scene, are unlike anything u mentioned. I think you may be referring to girls who are materialistic and who may be influenced by this kind of lifestyle. I think it takes two to clap, when Singaporean men look for love this way (clubs/night life scenes), chances are they will meet Thai women who are also looking for a carrot. It's already a known fact that this kind of things will happen but people still dive into it. Leave it to fate, if u dun meet any normal Thai girls, then so be it. Singaporean girls are just as good (some).

lazyguy
17-07-2018, 05:34 AM
Wow. That's harsh, majority of normal Thai girls I met, working in offices or not in the nightlife scene, are unlike anything u mentioned. I think you may be referring to girls who are materialistic and who may be influenced by this kind of lifestyle. I think it takes two to clap, when Singaporean men look for love this way (clubs/night life scenes), chances are they will meet Thai women who are also looking for a carrot. It's already a known fact that this kind of things will happen but people still dive into it. Leave it to fate, if u dun meet any normal Thai girls, then so be it. Singaporean girls are just as good (some).

Anyway really is luck... I have seen alot of normal working thai girls... Change from gd to bad very fast...

aksj
18-07-2018, 12:20 PM
I think it takes two to clap, when Singaporean men look for love this way (clubs/night life scenes), chances are they will meet Thai women who are also looking for a carrot.

The thing is, plenty of Thai girls outside of clubs have that mindset.

When it comes to relationship issues, Thailand is a materialistic country. It is also conservative and Thais are strongly encouraged by their friends and family to date and marry Thais. Every girl wants to marry a rich and handsome THAI man. A foreigner is considered an outsider and his mate becomes an outsider to her friends, too. The girls themselves are not open minded and are not too keen on a guy who speaks a language that they speak quite poorly.

Therefore for a Thai girl to give up what she is used to, she has to grab fistfuls of his money to make it worthwhile. A less rich girl would expect someone who can "uplift" her. Even an educated Thai girl who is respectable, polite and has no problems supporting herself or relying on a rich family, would expect someone much richer than her. In either case the relationship is very transactional to them.

moneymoneycome
28-07-2018, 11:52 PM

You have hit the nail on its head! I second what you wrote. It is the truth. Been with a number of them and all turn out to be the same, gold diggers! Only way to deal with these people, tell them to buzz off. Period.

fallen11
29-07-2018, 08:16 AM
Really dont know where u guys find all these thai girls. Like all the same bad stuffs encountered by all.
Those thai girls i knew are actually quite different.

Most thai girls i know they work and spend own money only, doesnt ask money from others including bf.
Have 1 who staying single for yrs already, doing her own 2 small business + works full time job.
have 2 thai gfs before. Even though they are poor, also never asked any money from me before. Of course we go out everytime is i do the paying. Just go for simple dating stuffs like movies, food, drink cheap beer. Never go clubbing and shopping just go night market. She pay her own shopping as well, refused to let me pay even for a 300 baht dress. A few times i wanted to buy some cheap stuff as gift for them they all say "no dont buy, dont waste money". End up they bought more stuffs for me. They also know i the type dont like people waste too much money on me so everytime they buy something for me they'll do it secretly.
They also dont talk about marriage to me before.

Yes maybe behind my back they got another bf or what. But there's nothing i can do about it since i'm not living in thailand. i also got go f around but not often. They also know they cant do much about it being far away. They do report to me daily after work, reach home, going out go where with who etc.

Sometimes i think back also thinking such girls are too good to be true. But so far so good.

Yes there are also those thai girls as everyone in this thread said are like. Had 1 thai ex gf who's terrible like that. Wants me buy many stuffs, always go shopping when we meet. When i'm not in thailand she always go date with many different guys. Once i saw her line account inside actively chatting with 10+ guys.... all the "i love u", "i miss u". Lucky i ended it early, only 4 months between us.

I wonder where u guys know the bad girls from?

fallen11
29-07-2018, 04:32 PM
How about you share with us where you knew your terrible ex gf. :D

Isn’t that pretty common for thai girls to be like that, especially if the girl is a WL.

WL = ?
FL?
or just normal working class girls?

All the girls i know from dating apps. Good ones bad ones all.
Those havent meet already want "gift" or "money", i avoid.
Even those 1st date already go expensive place and make me pay, i wont ask to meet another time.

I never know girls in thai discos or clubs. Those places really is where the bad girls tend to gather. Not all in thai disco are bad though, know a couple of nice ones and they usually work 1 time and dont work in those places again. But these are really far and few, like < 5%.

fallen11
29-07-2018, 05:31 PM
FL is freelance.
WL is working lady who earns money from vices related trade.

Thai people, loves to party/drink/chill, therefore not necessary that one who goes to disco is bad. Of course those disco that purely for enjoying not working asking for flower and so forth.

Yes you can’t denied that there’s always circumstances which made them working in such conditions, therefore we only can judge them after knowing them well?

I.e if one were to keep on working as a FL for their own materialistic needs, the you’ve to steer away clear from them. :D But if they say they need the money for some others urgent usage then you need to see what’s the urgency. :D

If its vice related worker, then really dont expect much.
So many girls to know dont see the reason why must get 1 who's in vices related trade.

Dannyboy555
30-07-2018, 12:56 PM
fully agreed. I first go geylang to look wl for release stress and for happiness. Never thought of any commitment. Go a regular 1 wl thai girl was age 22 then. Start to like at first sight. Keep go for the same wl and later go out together. I told the girl I fallen love to her and she also said she fallen love to me at first sight. We been keep going out together and sometimes go geylang to look for her. We been together for 1 year in Singapore then she contact finish and went back Thailand. We still continue keep contact every day for 2 yeare. I am at sg and she at Thailand. I go visit her and family once or twice yearly. We been agreed to get marry after 3 year later because we both not finacial strong. She told me she continues to work as wl. She travel overseas to work as wl. She told me she go working and only love husband me only. I am so sad everytimes I know she was working fucking with so many man per day and per year. The heart like chopping into pieces by knife. I think I am a crazy man in the world. Other than she work as wl she was a nice decent girl. We go out she don't ask for any branded gift from me. She will use her own money for any branded she like. She also would not want me to know how expensive it is. Even if go out small meal or things she will paid for them. She keep tell me to save enough money then we can be together as soon as possible. She need to earn enough money for her daughter of 6 years old to go for school. She have to pay for her mother cancer medical fees. All these money she don't even ask from me. She only ask for her birthday present which I bought her SK diamond ring,diamond necklace, branded watches,big big golden chain. All cost around sgd $20k. I happy to give her all these because I love her and she also love me very much. Everyday she so worry I in sg will find another new girlfriend and she every day ensure me that she love me 1 person only. She only go working no love them. I also ensure to her I only love her and never look for new girlfriend . I will wait for her ... Everytimes she go overseas working as WL my heart was so hurting . I told her sure there are a lot man will come to propose to her and she always ensure me that she only love me only. If don't love me she won't bring me to see her family. So I am very comfortable with her words. Till the last visit her at Bangkok 13th June we are loving each other and yet keep worry I will not want her and find new sg gf which more suitable to me. I told her no I won't. Then 17th June I came back to sg and I won't able to contact her by Line. Totally 2 week cannot contact her at all. At least her sister ask me to use Facebook to contact her then I manage to find her. I ask her why she block me from Line. She told me shw was pregnant 3 months and she had bf Taiwan 1 year ago. I that time so sad.... and my heart like tore into pieces. So... broken heart... No signs of she don't love and no signs of have new bf for 1 years. Everyday we been communicating and she always ensure me she only love me. Even her family and sister treated me as her husband. The recent visited the family even as me to go next time during songkra. (Thai new year). All no signal of breakup just like sudden fall on you. I think if not because she got pregnant I think you will keep hiding 2 timer till don'tknow when. ..
As for now only left me 1 person suffering heavily... I always ask why she can love me so much and now can no feeling on me not even love me. Not even wanted to see me a sight. As a human sure there are feeling for each other and some more we are together for 3 years. Everyday and night we been communicating through video call... I am now soooooo sad and thinking to go to die .... . I told her and she don't bother to comfort me . She just said she sorry to me ..

fallen11
30-07-2018, 07:19 PM
. She just said she sorry to me ..

well, take it as an expensive lesson.
maybe a blessing in disguise.
who knows without this ordeal u would have lost more to someone else in future?
Just dont make the same mistake again.

My Line got > 100 thai girls. Many also say miss me everytime.
Come sg work in thai disco = suddenly miss me
Want to pay for clubbing = miss me
Want birthday present = miss me
Come sg work ktv = miss me want see me badly huhuhu
Almost all i only met once before and made me spend > $100 in thailand just for food and drinks. Thats a big red flag to me.
Everytime they say miss me, i just laugh it off. Never in my life gonna believe that.

Even the better behaved girls i also wont 100% believe. Unless know long time already.
Not just thai girls. I apply this to all people except best friends.
Other people also can act and lie like bad thai girls do.
When u spend $20k on good girls, they will give u a hell of scolding and cry instead of being happy.

moneymoneycome
31-07-2018, 01:33 AM

Almost all i only met once before and made me spend > $100 in thailand just for food and drinks. Thats a big red flag to me.
Everytime they say miss me, i just laugh it off. Never in my life gonna believe that.

Even the better behaved girls i also wont 100% believe. Unless know long time already.
When u spend $20k on good girls, they will give u a hell of scolding and cry instead of being happy.

55555, bro this sounds familiar. Been through the same shit.
Luggage spoil = miss me
No money to eat = miss me
Come back to workvin TD = miss me
Want to come sgp to tour = miss me

As long as needs money = MISS ME!

These thai girls think we are suckers.
Recently, a thai girl that I met at a TD, gave me a sob story, mother got stage 2 cancer, she was admitted to hospital for miagrain before coming here to work and have regular attack while at work, got bipolar disorder, scare of men (but can work in TD). My alarm bell rang non stop!
Later found out a young chap, was used as a sucker for her meals and outings, he drove her and her friend/sister to all the tourist attractions and pay for the entrance fee, brought them to eat at classy restaurant,drink cocktails, supper in geylang, this goes on for 1 week plus, can you inmagine the amount of money spend? Best of all, send them to the airport paid for starbucks breakfast and drinks, took photos and videos. Young chap was praised to heaven and invited to go visit them, and address as BEST FRIEND.

When these 2 ladies reach home, they continue their party sessions with their thai friends and even went on a road trip to some nice locations. I believe that sucker (young chap) must be sucking thumb now.Last I heard, these 2 ladies are preparing to work in a club in myanmar.

All these thai girls are nothing but liars without integrity.

Be very cautious when dealing with all these leeches, THEY SWEET, YOU BLEED!

CHIONG WITH CARE.

babe90
31-07-2018, 07:42 AM
55555, bro this sounds familiar. Been through the same shit.
Luggage spoil = miss me
No money to eat = miss me
Come back to workvin TD = miss me
Want to come sgp to tour = miss me

As long as needs money = MISS ME!

These thai girls think we are suckers.
Recently, a thai girl that I met at a TD, gave me a sob story, mother got stage 2 cancer, she was admitted to hospital for miagrain before coming here to work and have regular attack while at work, got bipolar disorder, scare of men (but can work in TD). My alarm bell rang non stop!
Later found out a young chap, was used as a sucker for her meals and outings, he drove her and her friend/sister to all the tourist attractions and pay for the entrance fee, brought them to eat at classy restaurant,drink cocktails, supper in geylang, this goes on for 1 week plus, can you inmagine the amount of money spend? Best of all, send them to the airport paid for starbucks breakfast and drinks, took photos and videos. Young chap was praised to heaven and invited to go visit them, and address as BEST FRIEND.

When these 2 ladies reach home, they continue their party sessions with their thai friends and even went on a road trip to some nice locations. I believe that sucker (young chap) must be sucking thumb now.Last I heard, these 2 ladies are preparing to work in a club in myanmar.

All these thai girls are nothing but liars without integrity.

Be very cautious when dealing with all these leeches, THEY SWEET, YOU BLEED!

CHIONG WITH CARE.

Don't trust those Thai girls working In the type TD or whatsoever all want $$$ no $$$ to support them they fuck care u so just ignore them.. if a Thai girl is really pure and decent won't be working in this area and won't keep on disco n drinking if she really was so decent and really loves u. Other than that F them all.. I don't see how so many carrots can be blinded by them..

First of all they r not attractive. I have seen before even an ice cream girl is more attractive than those overhype disco type.

And second those TD will expect you to support them and their family next time. They come here is to work but if got carrots they more happy make use of u and suck u dry for their lifestyle. If cannot provide that then it's bye bye and they will just carry on finding next one. The cycle won't end so don't be kc by this thai girls..

babe90
31-07-2018, 07:53 AM

Bro i agree with what u say but I have to disagree with some. Mind me ah but not all Thai girls r bad. Out of 10, 2 can find will be the good one but Thai girls gives us the mindset that they r all like that. All $$ suckers only. That's y those good ones also being drag in.. I know some good ones but little bit only the rest I met before all just want something from me which I didn't give or do then they block n delete me. I also don't care them..

babe90
31-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Bro paiseh hor pls don't feel offended hor. Hope your this relationship be a lesson learnt.

My comments maybe not so sweet hor but i can tell u hor duno how many sg guys go thru sama sama your situation liao 555555 including me. :D but duno why hor some just keep repeating the mistakes n think give it a try n work things out.

To solve problems hor actually the solution is money lah. Don't later sign paper marry liao wife go be FL again cuz money no enough. :( That one is most sad n jialat lah hor.

The best is don't marry a Thai girl.. Singapore no girls ah must go and marry Thai.. :confused:

moneymoneycome
31-07-2018, 11:50 AM
First of all they r not attractive. I have seen before even an ice cream girl is more attractive than those overhype disco type.

You are right, without the makeup, dim lights, alchohol, these leeches do look like shit. Under normal conditions, they have panda eyes, eye bags,dark skin,poor skin conditions, fat tummy, etc.

Come to think of it, got KC not by the girl but by the make up, dress, and the surrounding they work in.

moneymoneycome
31-07-2018, 11:55 AM
Cuz Thai girls more easy friendly n bombom mah. Don't believe u go try hook Sg girls see how many can easily bombom.

But there's always a price to pay for being humsup or tiko.

BomBom with care, these public toilets need to sterlize before use.

babe90
31-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Cuz Thai girls more easy friendly n bombom mah. Don't believe u go try hook Sg girls see how many can easily bombom.

But there's always a price to pay for being humsup or tiko.

Haha that y is fun easy bom bom no fun hard to bom bom then when can bom bom can give them a hard bom destroy them and punished them then cum over them and make them swallow or lick it hehe. Some girls like it :p

moneymoneycome
31-07-2018, 04:21 PM
5555 I like thrills and challenges too, but not to the extend of damaging my life. :D Wallet still ok, cause money still can be earn back, but if to the extend of ruining one’s life, then I think better don’t proceed further. :D

These thai girls may not be educated, but they’re street smart. If those heart are soft, better steer away far far from them. :p

Beside wallet damage, they also very good at damaging your heart and soul. :p

Alot are U grads from thai Uni. But cannot speak english. 55555. Agree that these ladies are street smart.

Alot of the guys are real suckers when attention are splash onto them. Cannot think straight with their brain, ego overrule all logic. Hang flower, buy ladies drinks, tipping, act as a tour guide and pay for everything to bring them out. End of the day hope to bom bom, but how many manage to do it? This ROI is definately not worth it.

Dannyboy555
31-07-2018, 05:23 PM
If its vice related worker, then really dont expect much.
So many girls to know dont see the reason why must get 1 who's in vices related trade.

From my Ex thai WL gf ,her all WL friend's have bf from sg. Some that went Taiwan, Japan Malaysia then got bf from those country. Some even marry in Malaysia and stay there . I also thinking why there are so many people around willing to marry WL that was past fucking by hundreds thousands of Man... Must be thai WL lady are so attractive and. ... I don't understand. ...

moneymoneycome
31-07-2018, 05:46 PM
From my Ex thai WL gf ,her all WL friend's have bf from sg. Some that went Taiwan, Japan Malaysia then got bf from those country. Some even marry in Malaysia and stay there . I also thinking why there are so many people around willing to marry WL that was past fucking by hundreds thousands of Man... Must be thai WL lady are so attractive and. ... I don't understand. ...

Maybe tio kongtao

babe90
31-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Maybe tio kongtao

Kenna KC lor but there are alot of carrots that see Thai girls FL or WL and act hero by agreeing to this and that thought hopefully can end up together. Never see girl before so easy get KC until like that.. in the end going end up just feeling that kenna cheated and played with but still carrots want try luck.. they haven't learnt lesson and wake up

moneymoneycome
31-07-2018, 07:52 PM
Kenna KC lor but there are alot of carrots that see Thai girls FL or WL and act hero by agreeing to this and that thought hopefully can end up together. Never see girl before so easy get KC until like that.. in the end going end up just feeling that kenna cheated and played with but still carrots want try luck.. they haven't learnt lesson and wake up

55555, let them learn the hard way, they will wake up one day.

Treat these leeches as a game. Try hunting without being hunted. Treat each leech as a case study and learn from there, definately will polish up all the skills needed to KC.

fallen11
31-07-2018, 09:05 PM
Bro i agree with what u say but I have to disagree with some. Mind me ah but not all Thai girls r bad. Out of 10, 2 can find will be the good one but Thai girls gives us the mindset that they r all like that. All $$ suckers only. That's y those good ones also being drag in.. I know some good ones but little bit only the rest I met before all just want something from me which I didn't give or do then they block n delete me. I also don't care them..

Ya but depends where u know the girls.
If know from TD = < 5% will turn out good. (is like go to prison to find an honest man)
If meet in decent setting in thailand = > 30% will be good

Thai girls originally are very conservative. U have decent thai gf & go out in thailand, cannot hug or kiss in public one. At most only can hold hand, even if married husband and wife. But in private is really no restriction.:D
Some more traditional thai girls would never even wear revealing clothes go out. No tank tops, no bare backs, no low cut tops. Clothes at most only can reveal shoulder. And bottom the length shortest is below knee. One of my thai gf is like that. I ask her wear hot pant go out she said no way! Everytime wear jeans or skirt below knee level only. Even at home during non sleeping hours, she will not change to shorts. Only till bedtime wont come out from bedroom liao then change into sexy sleepwear. When want go out to toilet, change into pajamas again......

babe90
31-07-2018, 10:08 PM
55555, let them learn the hard way, they will wake up one day.

Treat these leeches as a game. Try hunting without being hunted. Treat each leech as a case study and learn from there, definately will polish up all the skills needed to KC.

At least leech ah take lighter burn they drop off Thai fl or wl take lighter also won't drop if want them to stop sucking onto u u got to ignore, block and delete them or tell them I no $$ so I cannot be your darling aka teerak right. From then they will fuck care you and move on :p

moneymoneycome
01-08-2018, 03:01 AM
At least leech ah take lighter burn they drop off Thai fl or wl take lighter also won't drop if want them to stop sucking onto u u got to ignore, block and delete them or tell them I no $$ so I cannot be your darling aka teerak right. From then they will fuck care you and move on :p

No need to block and delete, just use these magic words, I am in debt, no more money, can help me to pay off the debt? I can assure you, they will run away faster than a full throttle lamborgini.

babe90
01-08-2018, 08:29 AM
No need to block and delete, just use these magic words, I am in debt, no more money, can help me to pay off the debt? I can assure you, they will run away faster than a full throttle lamborgini.

no need lamborgini, they can go olympics be the next usain bolt :p

makeinhell
08-08-2018, 06:44 PM
You can watch 90 days fiance to have a look at Thai wife. I think it's Annie

moneymoneycome
09-08-2018, 07:33 PM
You can watch 90 days fiance to have a look at Thai wife. I think it's Annie

Typical thai woman mentality. Work in a bar and still has the cheek to ask for 500,000 baht sinsod. The guy is equally guilty. What a well match couple!

Alisa
12-08-2018, 01:19 AM
Yes agreed. I think nowadays people are rushing into marriage due to wanting to avoid long distance relationship. I am not saying that Singaporean/Singaporean relationship works better, but to marry someone, you really need to be with each other for a certain period of time. If your gf is local, naturally you can afford to spend more time to know her before marrying.

very agreed with this .time can see more @ most;)

babe90
13-08-2018, 08:59 AM
very agreed with this .time can see more @ most;)

but don't say i mean or what marrying Thais, Viet etc the chances are you have to support her and her family. don't forget that and also high chances might get cheated if not careful. i not saying all r bad but just be safe :eek:

Zzz59
14-08-2018, 07:39 AM
but don't say i mean or what marrying Thais, Viet etc the chances are you have to support her and her family. don't forget that and also high chances might get cheated if not careful. i not saying all r bad but just be safe :eek:

Yea agreed.👍🏻
All r/s takes time to build.