PDA

View Full Version : about vietnamese ladies coming in...

JoseMorino
22-02-2018, 11:15 PM
anyone knows what are the criteria for a vietnam lady to come into singapore?

like i heard from some of my friends, all talk differently. some say only 1k, someone tell me need 20k as surety payment to government? any legit information will be deeply appreciated ..

MoeLanYong
23-02-2018, 01:09 AM
Normal vietnam tourist can come in 30 days with a social visit pass. Why must pay money?

Chubbie123
23-02-2018, 10:00 AM
now quite strict, if travelling alone almost always get singled out to go office for "interview"

magical
24-02-2018, 08:13 PM
why worry over 1 vietnamese when there are thousands in singapore.

Bizsta
24-02-2018, 11:16 PM
Normal vietnam tourist can come in 30 days with a social visit pass. Why must pay money?u do not have to pay money but rather "show money'

JoseMorino
25-02-2018, 12:11 AM
u do not have to pay money but rather "show money'

vietnam girl show the money or we show the money?

why worry over 1 vietnamese when there are thousands in singapore.

i just asking, want find out more...

conquer
25-02-2018, 01:45 AM
i just asking, want find out more...

You gotta give some backgrounds of this lady in order to let others to give comments.

If she wants to come over to travel, study, work, do business, etc. I don't see why she would have problem with ICA. I have seen many Vietnamese colleagues bringing their friends and families in and out without any problem. :o

If she wants to come here to do chicken, or she worked as a chicken here before. Yes, you might need some "tricks" in order to bring her in. :p

sammyboyfor
25-02-2018, 02:07 AM
You gotta give some backgrounds of this lady in order to let others to give comments.

If she wants to come over to travel, study, work, do business, etc. I don't see why she would have problem with ICA. I have seen many Vietnamese colleagues bringing their friends and families in and out without any problem. :o

If she wants to come here to do chicken, or she worked as a chicken here before. Yes, you might need some "tricks" in order to bring her in. :p

She's probably an ex chicken who is now coming back as an honest, decent and upright lady so that she can settle down with her white knight and live happily ever after.

DiYuSiShen
10-04-2018, 12:13 AM
anyone knows what are the criteria for a vietnam lady to come into singapore?

like i heard from some of my friends, all talk differently. some say only 1k, someone tell me need 20k as surety payment to government? any legit information will be deeply appreciated ..

there is no criteria for a vietnam lady to come to singapore, they just need to proof that they have enough money to spend and proper accommodation during their entire stay here.