PDA

View Full Version : first time chionging

unholy1986
15-11-2017, 12:26 AM
can any bro share their first time experience chionging?

my was a bad one.... i'm currently working outstation and feel "dry". so i attempted for a special delivery to cheer up my bro. This is my first time trying to bang other gal beside from my GF and the thing didn't goes well. When the special delivery arrived and due to my nervousness and long time wait, my bro didn't reacted to her at all :(:( we ended up trying to foreplay but my bro just wouldn't wake up....end up i wasted rm430 on this chick doing almost nothing on the bed........

did any bro has such experience before? i wanted to go for 2nd attempt but i'm worry the same situation will happen.....

sammyboyfor
15-11-2017, 03:18 AM
It's quite normal to be anxious about a new experience.

Just relax and everything will be fine.

I Love Boobs
15-11-2017, 05:00 AM
You donated RM 430 to the Malaysian local economy..
The girl will buy nasi lemak with the money, buy groceries, pump petrol...
You've done a good deed!

Tai_zi21
15-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Why not start with something simple first?

My suggestions a massage with teasing

Bizsta
15-11-2017, 12:17 PM
can any bro share their first time experience chionging?

my was a bad one.... i'm currently working outstation and feel "dry". so i attempted for a special delivery to cheer up my bro. This is my first time trying to bang other gal beside from my GF and the thing didn't goes well. When the special delivery arrived and due to my nervousness and long time wait, my bro didn't reacted to her at all :(:( we ended up trying to foreplay but my bro just wouldn't wake up....end up i wasted rm430 on this chick doing almost nothing on the bed........

did any bro has such experience before? i wanted to go for 2nd attempt but i'm worry the same situation will happen.....maybe the looks is not up to your expectation

unholy1986
15-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Why not start with something simple first?

My suggestions a massage with teasing

i'm trying to find one around bukit indah area... but couldn't find one.....any suggestion??

unholy1986
15-11-2017, 07:14 PM
maybe the looks is not up to your expectation

not really, her look is average with a firm B cup and her skin is smooth..... just dun understand why my bro is aroused by it...

Ryathtus
16-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Tbh, first times are nvr what you expected, but 430 how come you can’t up? Did she put lot of limitations?

Ryathtus
16-11-2017, 12:09 PM
You donated RM 430 to the Malaysian local economy..
The girl will buy nasi lemak with the money, buy groceries, pump petrol...
You've done a good deed!

430 can’t do much nowadays in M’sia cost went up high high

unholy1986
16-11-2017, 11:45 PM
Tbh, first times are nvr what you expected, but 430 how come you can’t up? Did she put lot of limitations?

well her only limitation is no lights... that it..... maybe was too tired and nervous bro....

chimdada
21-11-2017, 02:07 AM
She got no service that's why you got no reaction. If you got a top notch to service you I bet shoot in no time.
Maybe you can explain what happen in the room.....So we can get a better understanding and guide you

lurpsexx
23-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Try more times and you'll get used to it and your nervousness will evaporate.. Then you'll get relaxed and the fun will come... I too find it hard (no pun intended..lol..) when making out with strangers for the first time.. need to feel comfortable with them then the feel will kick in..

unholy1986
26-11-2017, 02:54 AM
She got no service that's why you got no reaction. If you got a top notch to service you I bet shoot in no time.
Maybe you can explain what happen in the room.....So we can get a better understanding and guide you

Well she did some massage around my "bro" area and my bro did react a bit to her...but cant raise it up...

she even try to suck my nipple and lick my bro but guess i'm too nervous for it...

Guess i should go try those sensual massage 1st to get used to it first before i go for another one

conquer
26-11-2017, 03:07 AM
Practice makes perfect.

You certainly need to fuck more bitches. :)

conquer
26-11-2017, 03:15 AM
Well she did some massage around my "bro" area and my bro did react a bit to her...but cant raise it up...

she even try to suck my nipple and lick my bro but guess i'm too nervous for it...

Guess i should go try those sensual massage 1st to get used to it first before i go for another one

It's all in your mind.

If you have the misconception that you are about to "make love" with that girl, both of you are going to enjoy sex. You are actually making yourself nervous.

In fact, there is no such thing as "make love" when you go call chicken. You are there to enjoy the service. So, just lie down, stay relax, spread your legs... let that bitch to do her job. :)

Ryathtus
29-11-2017, 10:46 AM
I would say men are all visual creatures, since you can't see you can't be that aroused.

Try 2nd round with the light on next time, since ur paying so much, you're entitled to some requests as long as its not too much