PDA

View Full Version : falling for a geylang WL

brotherlim
11-09-2017, 06:31 PM
any bros got such experiences before? developing kc or falling in love with a WL

stan12345
11-09-2017, 07:00 PM
any bros got such experiences before? developing kc or falling in love with a WL
PM me to share.

The Old Nite
11-09-2017, 09:54 PM
whores are for fucking, not for loving...

liketomingle
11-09-2017, 10:19 PM
tell us which house and number

conquer
12-09-2017, 02:52 AM
This is like playing with fire. If you can't handle it well, you will get yourself burnt.

In general, it is fine to engage "relationship" with a chicken to imitate the feeling of love. This sort of relationship is superficial -- but it is fun for short term.

However, you need to be mentally strong to play this kinda game. You need to know when is the time to let go, e.g. when the cost of maintenance is higher than the pleasure returned. You can be lovey dovey with the chicken, but when the time is up, you have to kick her motherfucking ass of your way and get another replacement. :)

angryface
12-09-2017, 09:05 AM
whores are for fucking, not for loving...

That is a good reply . :D

bpafree39
12-09-2017, 01:58 PM
I had 2 gfs from GL before, both are CAT150. I guess I was lucky that they were happy being with me any not for the money or gifts. Looked for them at least 2-3times per week and we went out on their off days. Why I say I was lucky? They never asked me to buy anything but I still did on special occasions. I don't give them extra money whatsoever and we just enjoyed the relationship while it lasts. Both went back already and we stopped contact as we know there's no future and it was just a companionship. To a certain extent you still need to spend, most of the time when we went out I foot the bills, on my birthday or some good days they treat me back. We texted everyday and for me I was dependent on them emotionally. Good memories but like I said, I was fortunate. Most of them just want you to buy gifts for them and will act like they are your gfs. End of the day, no regrets although I was really in love with them but it gets quite tiring cos they have a lot of restrictions and we can't even send them home openly. Just an honest sharing experience, please don't zap me if I said anything wrong. I won't disclose the names of the girls and the houses to anyone so please respect that.

unfit
12-09-2017, 02:05 PM
I had 2 gfs from GL before, both are CAT150. I guess I was lucky that they were happy being with me any not for the money or gifts. Looked for them at least 2-3times per week and we went out on their off days. Why I say I was lucky? They never asked me to buy anything but I still did on special occasions. I don't give them extra money whatsoever and we just enjoyed the relationship while it lasts. Both went back already and we stopped contact as we know there's no future and it was just a companionship. To a certain extent you still need to spend, most of the time when we went out I foot the bills, on my birthday or some good days they treat me back. We texted everyday and for me I was dependent on them emotionally. Good memories but like I said, I was fortunate. Most of them just want you to buy gifts for them and will act like they are your gfs. End of the day, no regrets although I was really in love with them but it gets quite tiring cos they have a lot of restrictions and we can't even send them home openly. Just an honest sharing experience, please don't zap me if I said anything wrong. I won't disclose the names of the girls and the houses to anyone so please respect that.

You are very lucky :)

A lot of brothers became penniless after the WLs milk them dry:rolleyes:

But I have to say that there are nice WLs around too:p

Those WLs I will visit them whenever I visit China:D

bpafree39
12-09-2017, 02:16 PM
You are very lucky :)

A lot of brothers became penniless after the WLs milk them dry:rolleyes:

But I have to say that there are nice WLs around too:p

Those WLs I will visit them whenever I visit China:D

Bro I did met some who are only interested in money and gifts, for them I only fucked and leave. I admit i enjoyed the thrills of going to the next step with them cos the sex is more fulfilling. I have a family here and I can't go China as much as I want to so we called off the relationship the day they go back. Did try to arrange a meeting once when I was in shanghai for work but she was too tied up at work in another city so we failed to meet up. She is doing a proper job now so it's not that flexible for her to come over but I'm happy she is no longer in this trade.

stan12345
12-09-2017, 08:33 PM
This is like playing with fire. If you can't handle it well, you will get yourself burnt.

In general, it is fine to engage "relationship" with a chicken to imitate the feeling of love. This sort of relationship is superficial -- but it is fun for short term.

However, you need to be mentally strong to play this kinda game. You need to know when is the time to let go, e.g. when the cost of maintenance is higher than the pleasure returned. You can be lovey dovey with the chicken, but when the time is up, you have to kick her motherfucking ass of your way and get another replacement. :)
BRO,you are right,just fuck and go.
no strings attached

unfit
12-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Bro I did met some who are only interested in money and gifts, for them I only fucked and leave. I admit i enjoyed the thrills of going to the next step with them cos the sex is more fulfilling. I have a family here and I can't go China as much as I want to so we called off the relationship the day they go back. Did try to arrange a meeting once when I was in shanghai for work but she was too tied up at work in another city so we failed to meet up. She is doing a proper job now so it's not that flexible for her to come over but I'm happy she is no longer in this trade.

Actually we should Fuck and Forget:)

Only can love her Cunt:D

Having Sex but dont Make Love with WLs:p

bpafree39
12-09-2017, 10:24 PM
Actually you are all correct, just fuck and forget. But I was itching for something more then just a good fuck! The sex with your gf is even more satisfying, but ultimately it was good while it lasted. Will I go that route again? I doubt so, too tiring for me. And all the jealousy there was knowing she is bonking someone every other hour, wondering who she went out with etc.

hil169
13-09-2017, 12:25 AM
Actually you are all correct, just fuck and forget. But I was itching for something more then just a good fuck! The sex with your gf is even more satisfying, but ultimately it was good while it lasted. Will I go that route again? I doubt so, too tiring for me. And all the jealousy there was knowing she is bonking someone every other hour, wondering who she went out with etc.

In most cases, ignorance is in fact bliss. For the whores, at least you know they are fucking someone else and for the money. For the others, you wouldnt ever know they do the same behind your back and mostly not for money..thats the sad part. Just sharing another perspective.

Hillager
13-09-2017, 12:46 AM
That is a good reply . :D

Indeed a good reply . :D

bpafree39
13-09-2017, 07:35 AM
In most cases, ignorance is in fact bliss. For the whores, at least you know they are fucking someone else and for the money. For the others, you wouldnt ever know they do the same behind your back and mostly not for money..thats the sad part. Just sharing another perspective.

Bro have you heard of an old saying? I think it was in Hokkien or something and after translation it goes likes this:

"It's better to marry a whore and she stays faithful to you then to marry a normal girl who cheats on you"

unfit
13-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Bro have you heard of an old saying? I think it was in Hokkien or something and after translation it goes likes this:

"It's better to marry a whore and she stays faithful to you then to marry a normal girl who cheats on you"

But most prc ex wls will still meet up ex customers behind their current Husband :rolleyes:

bpafree39
13-09-2017, 11:03 AM
That's true bro, after working in this trade their mindset is different for marriage. They settle down for the sake of settling down and perhaps they don't really love that husband that much. Maybe Bros like bro unfit here is too good to resist. 😏

unfit
13-09-2017, 12:24 PM
That's true bro, after working in this trade their mindset is different for marriage. They settle down for the sake of settling down and perhaps they don't really love that husband that much. Maybe Bros like bro unfit here is too good to resist. 😏

Hubby is prearranged by parents back home

Usually no feeling at all

That's why they will meet up with ex customers :p

bpafree39
13-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Bro share leh, I'm sure your experience also gao gao one.

Yoyogi
14-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Many who work in this trade know how important money is to them. They want to be independent of themselves, and not to rely on their hubby or BF.

unfit
14-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Bro share leh, I'm sure your experience also gao gao one.

I am just an old fat poke face whoremonger ;)

This is an expensive addiction :)

Almost impossible to quit :p

Even cold turkey will lead you to PCC :D

Shadow_warrior
14-10-2017, 02:27 AM

why would you fall for someone who has been with everyone?

even if she quits for you, when you fall "in love" remember she has been loved by everyone as well for a price.

ibanezjem555
15-10-2017, 05:57 PM
Wah.. many bros like that.. SG girls better up their game..

Bro TS, many bros already been there and kenna jiatlat jiatlat already. Tell you danger danger some more.

Update us if you recover already.

unfit
15-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Wah.. many bros like that.. SG girls better up their game..

Don't forget SG girls also fall for those Donald @ Duck Shop :rolleyes:

Many cases already ;)

ibanezjem555
16-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Not sure about Ducks but Nigerians/ Africans hook SG girls seen before.
Come here and say they S League footballers blah blah, then con the money or make them drug mules..

unfit
16-10-2017, 10:57 PM
Not sure about Ducks but Nigerians/ Africans hook SG girls seen before.
Come here and say they S League footballers blah blah, then con the money or make them drug mules..

That’s why foreigners in Zikapore named us Sillyporean :mad: