PDA

View Full Version : Looking for affordable divorced lawyer

akapat
05-06-2017, 11:08 AM
May I know the price for one? I did Google around, and seem $2500-$2900 is the price to settle.

But I would like to confirm the final price from bro or sis whom have actually done it and paid for it.

My case would be uncontested, but with hdb and 2 kids.

senters89
05-06-2017, 12:39 PM
May I know the price for one? I did Google around, and seem $2500-$2900 is the price to settle.

But I would like to confirm the final price from bro or sis whom have actually done it and paid for it.

I think somewhere below 4k for an uncontested divorce is reasonable. Are you very sure with 2 kids and a HDB it is still uncontested? Must be very sure le.

Happyguy801
05-06-2017, 12:58 PM
Maybe all give to wife than will be uncontested.

akapat
05-06-2017, 06:00 PM
I think somewhere below 4k for an uncontested divorce is reasonable. Are you very sure with 2 kids and a HDB it is still uncontested? Must be very sure le.

Uncontested meaning both party has agreed on what to split etc.

If no hdb and kids, price would be $1500 only. Saw it on some advertising.

Still no one answer me. Anyone has went thru and paid it, and can recommend a lawyer that is cheap and help me with the necessary paper works. Really dont want to fork out so much money for a piece of paper.

kwokaaron
05-06-2017, 08:36 PM

Still no one answer me. Anyone has went thru and paid it, and can recommend a lawyer that is cheap and help me with the necessary paper works. Really dont want to fork out so much money for a piece of paper.

look for one of the lawyer firm in hdb hub. u can use them as ur lawyer when selling hdb if u find them good. more convenient when attending hdb appointment and lawyer

akapat
05-06-2017, 09:38 PM
doesnt singapore have a self service method in cases like yourself look up DIY options...also look up lawyer forums rather than a sex fourm imho

This is a sex forum with sub page as "matter of the heart". Are you a dumbass to teach me where to post for information? What does that even concern you?
Do you get a dime to post a comment? I really pity you. All you are worth is just a dime to post stupid comment to irritate others...As like all your other posting.

PangJenny
05-06-2017, 10:59 PM
Can divorce resolve your issue?

maxsee
06-06-2017, 09:07 AM
With HDB involved...dun think it would be so cheap bah..probably 4k or so....this is what my friend paid previously like 5 years back.:p

ramon
06-06-2017, 03:32 PM

There are no cheap lawyers but either effective or lousy ones. I'm sure you probably would have an idea on the range of prices and you should talk to a few lawyers to find out what they can do for you to have a proper closure on your divorce.

PangJenny
06-06-2017, 06:05 PM
In that case don't divorce better:)

OzilMesut
06-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Can divorce resolve your issue?

By not divorcing can resolve the issue?

peekaboo
07-06-2017, 04:59 AM
the divorce process is not so easy. the lawyer u enage basically to handle with the courts order. if u engage the same laywer to handle hdb will be expensive. use hdb lawyer at a cheaper price to remove n refund the money to cpf. the basic divorce case is abt 1800 have not include hidden charges.

Xyberduke
07-06-2017, 01:25 PM

HOH.
C heap since yours is uncontestedQuality I reserve my comments..

wonderfix
07-06-2017, 05:14 PM

Totally uncontested will be around $1.8k. Which means your ex-wife and you don't need any discussion on the spilt. Bear in mind she need her own lawyer too. So depending on how you do it. If you want things to be easier, you can get 2 lawyers from the same firm. You'll get a slight discount but then that is if it is really uncontested. Probably cost you around $3.3k. The lawyer will only contact you for first appointment for drifting of the agreement, then you meet and sign the first draft for filing to the court. Then one month later you get the first judgement, then 4 months later you'll get the final judgement.

Please bear in mind that's not all. The hdb u will need to settle and that you will need another lawyer. That should cost you $2.5 each also. All in all, depending on whether is your ex going to help you pay 1/2 for it, or if you r paying for her share too, you probably need around $10k?

akapat
07-06-2017, 06:42 PM
Totally uncontested will be around $1.8k. Which means your ex-wife and you don't need any discussion on the spilt. Bear in mind she need her own lawyer too. So depending on how you do it. If you want things to be easier, you can get 2 lawyers from the same firm. You'll get a slight discount but then that is if it is really uncontested. Probably cost you around $3.3k. The lawyer will only contact you for first appointment for drifting of the agreement, then you meet and sign the first draft for filing to the court. Then one month later you get the first judgement, then 4 months later you'll get the final judgement.

Please bear in mind that's not all. The hdb u will need to settle and that you will need another lawyer. That should cost you $2.5 each also. All in all, depending on whether is your ex going to help you pay 1/2 for it, or if you r paying for her share too, you probably need around $10k?

Din know about hiring 2 lawyers. Thanx for the info. Will enquire about that.

PangJenny
09-06-2017, 08:36 PM
By divorcing cannot resolve the issue?

By not divorcing can resolve the issue?

Silkun
09-06-2017, 09:36 PM
By divorcing cannot resolve the issue?

By divorcing can resolve the issue?

Belt
11-06-2017, 11:34 AM
HOH.
C heap since yours is uncontestedQuality I reserve my comments..

dont use HOH, lousy services and not responsible :cool:

SwitchSport
11-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Bro

Please evaluate:D

dont use HOH, lousy services and not responsible :cool:

GundamZero
10-07-2017, 01:10 AM

If 2900 is the fixed price then is ok, i heard some friends they spent abt 3.5k. But dont forget there might be other cost involved payable other than the lawyer fee.

Ninja_Assassin
10-07-2017, 02:48 AM
There are some lawyers providing pro bono services..... for those genuinely in need. :)

JacqueMerlin
12-07-2017, 08:25 AM

your price is good. My case was 3 k and with HDB