PDA

View Full Version : Troubled

Jason1999
30-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Need some advices bro. Got to know this girl in office for about 1 year. And then some how both of us develop feelings for each other, she got touchy with me then I told her my feelings. And she said she like me too. Both of us are married.
For the first few months, we did a lot of heavy petting, but she refused to have sex. Until one day, I fed up and give her the ultimatum, yes or no. So finally she agreed, went hotel and did it. Few more days, we did it again. In total twice, it's been 2 months ago since the last time, because she keep saying no now. Telling me reason/excuses that she is tired, no mood, stressed, etc... She felt cheap, don't feel like cheating but somehow still want to maintain this relationship. Keep arguing about this.
Wtf, petting is not cheating, hugging is not cheating?
I do love her, but for me sex has to be part of it.
Anyway, I really fed up now, I don't know how to proceed now, it's seems that we have different needs. Don't think we can be together in the future because we know we cannot part with our the other partner, or at least for me, I presume she felt the same way too. If so, what is the point of carrying on this relationship? Companionship?

happywoody
30-03-2017, 11:18 AM
u may have confused lust with love.

she's probably feeling guilty - she'd thought flirting to escape from a dreary marriage but might not had wanted to go the whole hog, so she's pulling back.

makeyouhappy
30-03-2017, 08:51 PM
It's hard to give advice without knowing all the facts.

If you love her enough you might want to take time (and effort) to sort things out with her.. and at this point, I say that both of you seem to still be in the clear and are lucky to have even reached this far.

Your wife already has grounds to divorce you.

If you cannot stand not getting sex when the lady is troubled anyway, you might want to seek release elsewhere while she work on digesting the episode.

If you don't think it's worth the effort, walk away. Live with the choices you make.

conquer
31-03-2017, 12:46 AM
She might just feel lonely -- needs some companionship, cuddling, etc. But you totally took advantage of the situation and you did earn some free fucks... nice going! :)

Jason1999
31-03-2017, 10:08 AM
She said that she loved me and don't want me to be unhappy hence did the things that I wanted to. Somehow felt a bit regretted.
Weird woman. Don't know what she is thinking of.

sammyboyfor
31-03-2017, 10:23 AM
She said that she loved me and don't want me to be unhappy hence did the things that I wanted to. Somehow felt a bit regretted.

Find someone else that isn't weird.

stonned
31-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Bro, one thing for sure, she's unhappy with her marriage and possibly feeling lonely too. Women in such state is 2 minded. She wants a companion but not ready to leave the hubby. It's a risky situation for you to invest too much into her. Yes, she might even say she loves you but her action says otherwise. A women who truly loves you will do anything with you.

My advise, be ready to walk away at any time. Find someone who is more willing to be with you and do whatever you enjoy, sex or whatever. I've been there done that, so just a little experience to share :-)

makeyouhappy
31-03-2017, 02:53 PM

You took advantage of her, then now call her weird sia.

Leave things as is. Give her and yourself some time.

Jason1999
01-04-2017, 08:42 AM
She might just feel lonely -- needs some companionship, cuddling, etc. But you totally took advantage of the situation and you did earn some free fucks... nice going! :)
Actually not free Lor. I did invest time, effort and money.
Money like petrol, meals and some small gifts

Jason1999
01-04-2017, 08:43 AM
No leh. I did asked her. She said she is very happy with her marriage and love him a lot. But I did told her I am not happy with mine which is true.

Bro, one thing for sure, she's unhappy with her marriage and possibly feeling lonely too. Women in such state is 2 minded. She wants a companion but not ready to leave the hubby. It's a risky situation for you to invest too much into her. Yes, she might even say she loves you but her action says otherwise. A women who truly loves you will do anything with you.

My advise, be ready to walk away at any time. Find someone who is more willing to be with you and do whatever you enjoy, sex or whatever. I've been there done that, so just a little experience to share :-)

Jason1999
01-04-2017, 08:44 AM
She keep saying to play by ear. Haiz.

EtherC
03-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Ever occurred to you that maybe she doesn't enjoy you as much as you think she does?

happywoody
05-04-2017, 12:28 PM

tats basically saying wait long long

celcius
05-04-2017, 03:24 PM
Well, ever occurred to you that maybe her sex drive just isn't as high as you?

randyrockhard
05-04-2017, 05:30 PM
TS ...

understand that in Singapore ... in the event that she got caught cheating, half of her husband's wealth still automatically belong to her ...

on the other hand, if you are the one who got caught ... half of your wealth automatically belong to your wife...

You see the imbalance here?

Make sure your future wealth/financial loss is really gonna be worth it ...................

arsenal_84
14-04-2017, 12:00 PM

she's working in the public sector ?
kinda sounds like a phrase that my lady boss uses frequently...

porscheclub
18-04-2017, 07:31 AM
All the fun. So tempting, so shiok until you get caught and shit hits the fan :D

Find a non-attached chick dude & don't be cheap. A good lady doesn't need too much monetary investment which means u need more input from your heart & soul while the other type needs more cash and easier to end. Either way, there's no free-fucks cos we pay back somehow.