View Full Version : KC trap?

whacky
11-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Hi friends,

I am a Singaporean in my mid 20s working and living in Europe for the past few years. I'm currently back in Singapore for work reasons and I would like to share with everyone something which happened to me 2 days ago, which I really really need to get off my chest.

A friend of mine WhatsApp'd me at 8.30 p.m. inviting me to join him @ Club Illusion @ Clarke Quay. In the end, only 2 of us ended up entering Club Illusion, as the others were working the next day and didn't want to get drunk that night. The last time I actually visited a Thai Disco/Flower Joint was like 4 years ago. At Club Illusion, I saw so many pretty girls lined up on the stage. Koreans, Thais, Taiwanese, PRCs and Vietnamese. Pretty much half of Southeast Asia and the whole of East Asia.

There was a particular pretty-looking girl who caught my eye. She wasn't wearing a sexy dress like most of the other girls and I found her to be very cute. I thought she was from China but later found out that she's from Vietnam. Clearly, she noticed that I was eyeing her from my table and she eventually came to my table thrice even though I didn't give her any money or buy any flowers. She helped herself to my tower of beer. I was happy to let her have my beer as my friend doesn't drink much and I had to wake up early the next day. She does seem like a mercenery/tough cookie sort of person who knows how to act cute. Also, whenever she had to go onto the stage with the other girls, she purposely kept looking at me to see if I was looking at her. It was sort of a cat and mouse game to see if we were looking at each other.

I understand from many bros here that I ought to be careful of such girls. Somehow, I feel attracted to this girl (probably her looks) and even thought of just giving her $200 cash in hand (not expecting anything in return) and immediately walking out of the club. I'll be heading back to Europe in a months' time so a r/s is no-no and I don't want to sink into the KC trap.

I probably have fallen into the KC trap... :(:confused: Is is possible to be just a friend with her?

Your help, input, criticism, thoughts and advice is much appreciated.

One more thing: Please go ahead and zap me as punishment for being too weak-minded.

korean
11-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Hi friends,

I am a Singaporean in my mid 20s working and living in Europe for the past few years. I'm currently back in Singapore for work reasons and I would like to share with everyone something which happened to me 2 days ago, which I really really need to get off my chest.

A friend of mine WhatsApp'd me at 8.30 p.m. inviting me to join him @ Club Illusion @ Clarke Quay. In the end, only 2 of us ended up entering Club Illusion, as the others were working the next day and didn't want to get drunk that night. The last time I actually visited a Thai Disco/Flower Joint was like 4 years ago. At Club Illusion, I saw so many pretty girls lined up on the stage. Koreans, Thais, Taiwanese, PRCs and Vietnamese. Pretty much half of Southeast Asia and the whole of East Asia.

There was a particular pretty-looking girl who caught my eye. She wasn't wearing a sexy dress like most of the other girls and I found her to be very cute. I thought she was from China but later found out that she's from Vietnam. Clearly, she noticed that I was eyeing her from my table and she eventually came to my table thrice even though I didn't give her any money or buy any flowers. She helped herself to my tower of beer. I was happy to let her have my beer as my friend doesn't drink much and I had to wake up early the next day. She does seem like a mercenery/tough cookie sort of person who knows how to act cute. Also, whenever she had to go onto the stage with the other girls, she purposely kept looking at me to see if I was looking at her. It was sort of a cat and mouse game to see if we were looking at each other.

I understand from many bros here that I ought to be careful of such girls. Somehow, I feel attracted to this girl (probably her looks) and even thought of just giving her $200 cash in hand (not expecting anything in return) and immediately walking out of the club. I'll be heading back to Europe in a months' time so a r/s is no-no and I don't want to sink into the KC trap.

I probably have fallen into the KC trap... :(:confused: Is is possible to be just a friend with her?

Your help, input, criticism, thoughts and advice is much appreciated.

One more thing: Please go ahead and zap me as punishment for being too weak-minded.
lol first time i come across someone asking for zap. no worry bro dont think got pl will zap u unless u r their enemy :D

jameschong1
11-03-2017, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=whacky;15709337]Hi friends,

u are talking COCK! u stay in Europe for few years, come back & u know how to use word like KC trap, hang flower? talk cock!

whacky
11-03-2017, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE]

u are talking COCK! u stay in Europe for few years, come back & u know how to use word like KC trap, hang flower? talk cock!

Bro theres a misunderstanding here. I have been staying in Europe for the last 4 years. Before that I was in Singapore, did my NS here. Go see my old threads you will clearly know that i've been to Petain, Geylang before. And ive been reading SBF even whilst I was in Europe.

Theres no reason for me to lie about staying in Europe. I studied in the UK and was able to get a job in an EU country. I plan to return to Singapore in 2-3 years time.

Of course I know the meaning of "hang flower" and "kc trap" . When I was in NS 8 years ago thats what the guys in camp always talked about during guard duty. And i would visit Thai Discos during my summer holidays in Singapore whilst I was a student in the UK. Are you satisfied with my explanation? There are approx. 300,000 Singaporeans working abroad just for your info bro.

conquer
11-03-2017, 11:25 PM
Long story short: you met a girl in a club, both of you are attracted to each other. But you are afraid to be cheated so you held back. You come here to ask for opinion.

First thing first, why do you think she is a cheater just because she is a Vietnamese? Are you racist or something?

Another thing, you like giving people money just like that? You went to a club, saw a pretty girl then you gave her 200 bucks... what an interesting "habit" you have right there. :o

korean
11-03-2017, 11:34 PM
Long story short: you met a girl in a club, both of you are attracted to each other. But you are afraid to be cheated so you held back. You come here to ask for opinion.

First thing first, why do you think she is a cheater just because she is a Vietnamese? Are you racist or something?

Another thing, you like giving people money just like that? You went to a club, saw a pretty girl then you gave her 200 bucks... what an interesting "habit" you have right there. :o

it is common in china but not in singapore :D in europe they give tips in restaurant, we dont have such practice here

whacky
11-03-2017, 11:49 PM

Thanks bro. I am not racist.

whacky
11-03-2017, 11:50 PM
it is common in china but not in singapore :D in europe they give tips in restaurant, we dont have such practice here

Thanks Bro.

whacky
11-03-2017, 11:51 PM
Anyway im going to the club tomorrow to say hi to her.

Summerhillt
13-03-2017, 03:30 AM
bro just up her give her $250 and than bo hiu le

fictionman
13-03-2017, 10:22 AM
Anyway im going to the club tomorrow to say hi to her.

Yup confirm kena kc trap liao....

Bro..If u just wanna hv fun, go ahead...But dun give ur heart to working gals...

tofuman1977
13-03-2017, 05:17 PM
Bro,

don't need to explain to others ahha.

My take on ur situation is..u wana bed her. but they might not be so easy.

So either u go back, try to ask her out..if she refuse, just give her a tip and move on.

[QUOTE=jameschong1;15710204]

Bro theres a misunderstanding here. I have been staying in Europe for the last 4 years. Before that I was in Singapore, did my NS here. Go see my old threads you will clearly know that i've been to Petain, Geylang before. And ive been reading SBF even whilst I was in Europe.

Theres no reason for me to lie about staying in Europe. I studied in the UK and was able to get a job in an EU country. I plan to return to Singapore in 2-3 years time.

Of course I know the meaning of "hang flower" and "kc trap" . When I was in NS 8 years ago thats what the guys in camp always talked about during guard duty. And i would visit Thai Discos during my summer holidays in Singapore whilst I was a student in the UK. Are you satisfied with my explanation? There are approx. 300,000 Singaporeans working abroad just for your info bro.

maxsee
14-03-2017, 08:50 AM
Looks won't last....best to look beyong the physical person...finding a decent girl is more practical...:p

Tai_zi21
14-03-2017, 10:24 AM
First ques? What do u Wan from her? Sex? Get her to be ur gf?

Know what u Wan in mind and tat make things much more easier...

U go down see her then? What happen after tat?

whacky
14-03-2017, 06:42 PM
Thank you everyone for your comments, criticism, input and advice.

Just sharing with you guys an update:

I went back to Club Illusion two days ago with a friend and didn't see the Vietnamese girl working there. My friend happens to know a PRC girl working there, who is quite close to the Vietnamese girl. The PRC girl told my friend that the Vietnamese girl was not working that day. So my friend and I shared 2 towers with the PRC girl and my friend continued to chat with the PRC girl (maybe he likes her?).

More than an hour later, a Thai-Chinese girl came and sat next to me then we just started talking about Thailand and the places I've visited. When we got more comfortable talking to each other, she shared with me what she studied back in Thailand and why she's in the business + the fact that she's enrolled in a private institution here trying to get a diploma in the English language so that she could have a better chance of getting a job in an MNC back in Thailand and eventually start an online cosmetics business in her hometown in Northern Thailand.

To my surprise, the Thai-Chinese girl told me that a lot of the customers fall for girls and end up going through a lot of emotional hassle and she even advised me to avoid investing my emotions into KTVs/Clubs and just have fun instead. I told her about the Vietnamese girl and she laughed and told me to forget about it + just focus on my career and family. Overall the conversation was non-sexual.

In the end I paid the Thai-Chinese girl $100 cash in hand in place of flowers (so that she could keep the money for herself) but she was unwilling to accept. I managed to get her to accept $50 as a token of appreciation for her time. We didn't exchange numbers.

I left Club Illusion with a clearer mind: I shall not fall into the KC trap.

Kittenz
14-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Thank you everyone for your comments, criticism, input and advice.

Just sharing with you guys an update:

I went back to Club Illusion two days ago with a friend and didn't see the Vietnamese girl working there. My friend happens to know a PRC girl working there, who is quite close to the Vietnamese girl. The PRC girl told my friend that the Vietnamese girl was not working that day. So my friend and I shared 2 towers with the PRC girl and my friend continued to chat with the PRC girl (maybe he likes her?).

More than an hour later, a Thai-Chinese girl came and sat next to me then we just started talking about Thailand and the places I've visited. When we got more comfortable talking to each other, she shared with me what she studied back in Thailand and why she's in the business + the fact that she's enrolled in a private institution here trying to get a diploma in the English language so that she could have a better chance of getting a job in an MNC back in Thailand and eventually start an online cosmetics business in her hometown in Northern Thailand.

To my surprise, the Thai-Chinese girl told me that a lot of the customers fall for girls and end up going through a lot of emotional hassle and she even advised me to avoid investing my emotions into KTVs/Clubs and just have fun instead. I told her about the Vietnamese girl and she laughed and told me to forget about it + just focus on my career and family. Overall the conversation was non-sexual.

In the end I paid the Thai-Chinese girl $100 cash in hand in place of flowers (so that she could keep the money for herself) but she was unwilling to accept. I managed to get her to accept $50 as a token of appreciation for her time. We didn't exchange numbers.

I left Club Illusion with a clearer mind: I shall not fall into the KC trap.

wow only that and you feel you fall for ks trap, imagine if like me have a girls bj u and fk u free of charge....me thinks you never had a gf before to behave like that i know for a fact its not a european or a english custome to tip gals 100 dollar just to TALK

whacky
14-03-2017, 09:52 PM
wow only that and you feel you fall for ks trap, imagine if like me have a girls bj u and fk u free of charge....me thinks you never had a gf before to behave like that i know for a fact its not a european or a english custome to tip gals 100 dollar just to TALK

Lawrence Wong photo in your avatar is it? the guy who got nabbed in HCMC?

Nice viewpoint bro. I praise you for having girls bj u and fk u free of charge bro (-:

I'm neither European nor English bro. I am Singaporean. I only follow our Singaporean customs and practice. My favourite pastime? Criticise, complain, criticise, complain...

Believe it or not in Western Europe some guys pay 200 euros/pounds just to have non-sexual female company for 30 minutes. That being said, its generally not a European practice to do so.

YoloTown
27-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Perhaps Kittenz just meant that you were there in europe for awhile and might have been influenced by their way of life but still a hundred dollar tip is not what they would do.

Anyways, thread starter, i think you are nice to wanna tip her that much, maybe you have the leeway to do so, or maybe you are just too nice. About the "KC" thing though, im not very familar with it but im guessing its getting your heart involved in/within this slightly more "red-light" kind of place. Maybe you could just talk more to that girl that caught your eye and see how things go. Oh and 200 dollar tip... is quite crazy. you can have a great dinner with her at 100 dollars if you want but just straight off giving 200... what if she takes advantage of that.
my 2cents

korean
27-03-2017, 08:42 PM
probably u guys rarely heard of how the rich prc tips the service provider (I mean decent job, decent service e.g. waitress) they fancy, One told me she got tip around sgd10k the first time a men saw her, and she was being a 古筝 performer in a up class restaurant.
Some guys likes to give gifts/flower wich could cost much more than sgd100, so I think giving the cash is more practical if u can affort

porscheclub
28-03-2017, 07:34 PM
TS, you have a long way ahead. Never ever fall for women in the entertainment scene. Be it a Blonde Czech, Long haired Chinese or hot latina with cute butts.

You can date them, bed them, love them but never marry one. They have more baggage than you can handle.

Anyway, u need to fool around more to experience life.

whacky
29-03-2017, 06:12 PM
Thank you everyone for your advice. I have returned back to the city where I work. I appreciate the words of wisdom provided by everyone which served instrumental in helping me make a rational decision in relation to my feelings for that girl.

Kittenz
29-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Thank you everyone for your advice. I have returned back to the city where I work. I appreciate the words of wisdom provided by everyone which served instrumental in helping me make a rational decision in relation to my feelings for that girl.

its a bit sad that you need to go on a sex site to ask for opinions before you can make a rational decision abt this matter...."hey i found a cat50 gal she have open sores on her mouth, should i marry her so i can go raw every day with her, all i have to do is pay her okt 200k sdg, i can get this from some loan sharks"

arsenal_84
14-04-2017, 12:14 PM

well, is just a fleeting moment don't let it get stuck in your head.
i almost got kc during my early days in ktv with a prc, back then i was just an nsf who was not willing to part with the cash for an overnight session.
was glad that i didn't sunk in deeper.

jameschong1
15-04-2017, 11:08 AM
[QUOTE=whacky;15720440]
I left Club Illusion with a clearer mind: I shall not fall into the KC trap
so u need a ladyboy to talk sense into a Euo graduate?
talk cock again!

lawry
15-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Nothing wrong with a euro grat been kc.
I've knew Tao Kay, professionals been kc been entrapment by flower joint singers or high end ktv girls and divorced their wives and marry them.
When heart rules. The mighty brain doesn't.

Life. That's why we are humans and not robots. Good and bad

esssinine
15-04-2017, 02:51 PM
looks like u already decided what u wanted to do

leekwantew
15-04-2017, 07:57 PM
I think its a blessing from fate that you didn't see her the 2nd time round.

Who knows what you would have done?

jabwemet
16-04-2017, 12:39 AM
Illusion gals normally higher quality than the other HFJs.. KC trap very common.. most of the gals there are seasoned pros and know how to 'click' with customers. They normally reject ur cash in hand offer coz they have targets to meet and the more frequent they reach or exceed thier targets.. the better chance of them staying in the country. So most of the time they refer the flowers until they meet their daily targets.

whacky
18-04-2017, 08:54 PM
Thank you guys for your replies (-:

sixnine696900
23-04-2017, 12:43 PM
Hi Bro,
Sorry to hijack the thread a bit.
I was at an "all in one entertainment center", there are spa, massage parlor, night clubs, disco, KTVs, and fish tanks types to pick girls.
OK to make a long stroy short, I could not see anything I like so I was on my way down to order an uber, but my phone was not working right, so I had to walk back to the hotel lobby, to hail a cab.
On the way to the lobby, I saw this a little bit mature sexy local Fang Bing Bing type looker.
Now having said a bit mature, is because the ages I used to is about 18 to 21...hahaha...she was about 24...hehehehe....
She said hi, and ask me to take a sit with, so I did and had a drink with her.
Chat2 and she was fun, and kind hearted, she offered to use her phone to order an uber for me.
She did not have to do it for me, but she did...
she want to do ST but I wanted LT, so we decided to exchange no and planned for another day.
I was wondering if I was being 'oiled up' for a KC trap....:D
I was also wanting to ask, in most KC trap is because the guy give signs that he is needdie...and the FLs goes in for the kill or she really find a fanncy for the "JOHN" and work her KC because she prefer to service you compare to other customer?
How do we tell the different, between, the FLs is stocking you because you are an easy prey compare she choose to KC you because she prefer to you to others???
To be fair FLs could lazy and just let the customer choose them too, right?

Cheers.

whacky
27-04-2017, 12:24 AM
Bro sixnine696900,

Just fuck her and be done with it. Don't bother investing your emotions into the WL.

sixnine696900
27-04-2017, 12:59 AM
Bro sixnine696900,

Just fuck her and be done with it. Don't bother investing your emotions into the WL.

Bro,
Just womdering.....
I was also wanting to ask, in most KC trap is because the guy give signs that he is needdie...and the FLs goes in for the kill or she really find a fanncy for the "JOHN" and work her KC because she prefer to service you compare to other customer?
How do we tell the different, between, the FLs is stocking you because you are an easy prey compare she choose to KC you because she prefer to you to others???

leonleonli
21-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Bro,
Just womdering.....

FL is still FL. no real KC. Wake up la....FLs are complicated and cannot be trusted. never and never spend $. imagine they can earn 1k per day! They don't need any boy friend! no way and no way.. until FL finds you can be used for something...driver? translator? finding ways to make used of... please no KC with FL. Bro, we are at the losing end for sure.

Lexico
23-05-2017, 07:18 AM
Hi Bro,
Sorry to hijack the thread a bit.
I was at an "all in one entertainment center", there are spa, massage parlor, night clubs, disco, KTVs, and fish tanks types to pick girls.
OK to make a long stroy short, I could not see anything I like so I was on my way down to order an uber, but my phone was not working right, so I had to walk back to the hotel lobby, to hail a cab.
On the way to the lobby, I saw this a little bit mature sexy local Fang Bing Bing type looker.
Now having said a bit mature, is because the ages I used to is about 18 to 21...hahaha...she was about 24...hehehehe....
She said hi, and ask me to take a sit with, so I did and had a drink with her.
Chat2 and she was fun, and kind hearted, she offered to use her phone to order an uber for me.
She did not have to do it for me, but she did...
she want to do ST but I wanted LT, so we decided to exchange no and planned for another day.
I was wondering if I was being 'oiled up' for a KC trap....:D

Cheers.

She is a FL who is just looking for business, and would have done the same with any other guy who walked past.... ha ha.... u think too much......

strikeback4
23-05-2017, 09:22 AM
Remember the 3 F

Find
Fuck
Forget

strike1stprize
24-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Avoid! Unless you strike 1st prize:D

korean
24-05-2017, 02:17 PM

I think I strike 1st price twice :D

relegated
25-05-2017, 07:33 AM

Agreed! :D

Ryan12345
28-05-2017, 01:36 AM

Read your story in a separate thread. You are indeed an antithesis of what the consensus is =)

tiikokia
12-06-2017, 09:21 PM
there is no cost to her anyway.