06-01-2019, 03:42 AM
Pls pm amk outlet

MapleOwl
06-01-2019, 11:39 PM
Pls share location

Trouble maker TaiYangKong spotted :eek:

rageraven
07-01-2019, 02:16 PM
after many moons cycle, I finally got to try Rxxx at Balestier as recommended by bro RageRaven.

She is a MILF with not bad skill, boyzillian clean clean front and back. Nego for release as she gladly took as she like my tool very much.. hehehehe. $100

Place is a bit old but similar to Bukit Merah, my usual joint for Boyzillian. And since J was on leave to Malaysia liao,, R is my replacement. In term of professionalism, J is better.. but if u want a "dirty" boyzillian R is champion:D

thanks bro RageRaven!

Bro clubnite, you must have mistaken other bro ctc with mine.. haha.. I only have BM and AMK ctc. Perhaps you can share with me R*** from Balestier also. I want to go and try as well.

To other bros asking me for Balestier ctc, I do not have any. Pls request from bro clubnite if interested.

Happy waxing for the upcoming Chinese New Year!

YanShikai
08-01-2019, 05:12 PM
Can anyone share ctc for waxing...needed the waxing so much... Thanks in advance

slavezero
09-01-2019, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the recommendations guys, went to one of the monkey outlets. Say my didi not hard enough to wax shaft, stroke for awhile to harden me up. :D such an enjoyable experience .

Hey buddy. I was thinking of heading to the tpy outlet. Is it from there? If yes, care to share which beautician?

KingLoe
09-01-2019, 02:49 PM
I have two contacts for Boyzilian, central location.

Please up my points first and I will share the contacts.

I am sick of my low points reputation after being in this forum for many years. ;)

slavezero
10-01-2019, 02:56 PM
Just came back from monkey shop. Being a first timer, it was, interesting. But i still see quite a few stubs and short hair that she missed. Anyone has any particular beautician to recommend? Mine was R*** from tpy.

psylocke
10-01-2019, 11:21 PM
after many moons cycle, I finally got to try Rxxx at Balestier as recommended by bro RageRaven.

She is a MILF with not bad skill, boyzillian clean clean front and back. Nego for release as she gladly took as she like my tool very much.. hehehehe. $100

Place is a bit old but similar to Bukit Merah, my usual joint for Boyzillian. And since J was on leave to Malaysia liao,, R is my replacement. In term of professionalism, J is better.. but if u want a "dirty" boyzillian R is champion:D

thanks bro RageRaven!

Went there today, R*** was tending to front desk and I was assigned G****. Though she is too milfy for my taste, my lil bro was unusually at full attention throughout the whole ordeal due to the way she handled him. I found out today that when aroused the waxing pain lessens greatly :D

Granted that she seemed unskilled in waxing (have to redo the same spot twice, cannot get a clean rip in one go), she was patient to address those areas that I highlighted to need more thorough cleaning.

After waxing, she offered to do my massage but I opted for another ML; she was being professional about it too. Now I slightly wondered about her other skill...

fireslash
12-01-2019, 12:02 PM
Went there today, R*** was tending to front desk and I was assigned G****. Though she is too milfy for my taste, my lil bro was unusually at full attention throughout the whole ordeal due to the way she handled him. I found out today that when aroused the waxing pain lessens greatly :D

Granted that she seemed unskilled in waxing (have to redo the same spot twice, cannot get a clean rip in one go), she was patient to address those areas that I highlighted to need more thorough cleaning.

After waxing, she offered to do my massage but I opted for another ML; she was being professional about it too. Now I slightly wondered about her other skill...

Thanks clubnite. R was skilful, first time but was not that painful after awhile. Very first pull off I scream unintentionally I was shock it was so much painful than I imagine.

heaven300
12-01-2019, 12:39 PM
Hi any bro can share with me the amk outlet?

heaven300
12-01-2019, 12:39 PM
duplicated post

heaven300
12-01-2019, 12:42 PM
Duplicate post

ST96
12-01-2019, 01:06 PM
hi pls share boyzilian waxing ctc, thanks a lot bros

fgfgar
12-01-2019, 01:12 PM
Hi bro. Care to share location n number. Thank you !

hohoho1984
13-01-2019, 11:22 AM
After waxing u all still can mari kita meh?

U all dun find it fucking painful?

After 2nd try I switch to IPL which is a lot less painful.

After 3 time IPL, half my forest gone. But is more ex than wax but less pain.

But every time when I go IPL, the lady will set the power higher compare to prev time which mean more painful than prev time. It’s like putting hot iron on ur body less than 1 sec. this only will happen if u gt stubborn n thick hair.

But overall still a good experience. Is a clean n professional joint.

edkoh2000
13-01-2019, 11:21 PM
so I tried S at AMK outlet. Saw E too

It was my first time so it is more pain than pleasure.

There was pleasure at the end yes :)

Service was good.

I am not sure I will RTF or not cause to be honest. Both not really SYT but they do give good service.

If anyone has SYT contact with extra, pm me.

matthewoh
14-01-2019, 09:19 AM
Bro, can share AMK outlets location?

hotabs
14-01-2019, 06:47 PM
I'm looking to get cleaned up before CNY. Please share the contacts of Balestier or AMK. Greatly appreciate the kindness

SiliconVibrator
15-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Just came back from monkey shop. Being a first timer, it was, interesting. But i still see quite a few stubs and short hair that she missed. Anyone has any particular beautician to recommend? Mine was R*** from tpy.

R was a very attentive gal, i will insist on her everytime.

hornyshit
15-01-2019, 11:25 AM
Hi bro. Can share contacts please? Appreciate.

Nough
15-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Share the CTC pls.. thank you! :)

hyun12
17-01-2019, 11:20 AM
Thanks rageraven bro for the cts. tired E sometime back in late dec. first time waxing quite painful but she is quite pro in this to make it still feel bearable.

the highlight is during the post-cleaning :) might consider to rtf but same like bro edkoh2000 ,till i find a SYT

Saw a post in Local dome looks SYT that have waxing + bbbj + cim anyone tried can share? looks good to try but i still need to wait a couple of weeks lol!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=18247773&highlight=waxing#post18247773

edkoh2000
17-01-2019, 10:20 PM
Thanks rageraven bro for the cts. tired E sometime back in late dec. first time waxing quite painful but she is quite pro in this to make it still feel bearable.

the highlight is during the post-cleaning :) might consider to rtf but same like bro edkoh2000 ,till i find a SYT

Saw a post in Local dome looks SYT that have waxing + bbbj + cim anyone tried can share? looks good to try but i still need to wait a couple of weeks lol!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=18247773&highlight=waxing#post18247773

bro

this link u provide is for car bbbj

She does waxing ?

sgsingaboy
18-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Any bros can share ctc? Thanks much

hyun12
18-01-2019, 10:02 AM
bro

this link u provide is for car bbbj

She does waxing ?

I just did a post search on "waxing" and her link came up.

saw 1 of her package at $160 :)

bigloser0
18-01-2019, 10:48 AM

amaya
20-01-2019, 01:34 AM
Can any bros share with me the waxing in amk? :) Many thanks in advance!

fish89
24-01-2019, 09:04 PM
Yes, any kind bros can pm the AMK outlet? Want to give it a try!

cataramp
26-01-2019, 09:26 AM
Went to the amk outlet again yesterday.

Second session was less painful.

Of course, enjoyed the cleaning process :D

napsterz
26-01-2019, 03:52 PM
any news about the tarma waxing?

stevemark
27-01-2019, 02:00 PM
Hey bros, can pm and share contact for BM one?

Thanks! :)

KKSingapore
27-01-2019, 04:37 PM
I had a boyzilian with R at B area yesterday and can definitely confirm that its still a dirty boyzilian.

Nemesis_v
28-01-2019, 12:55 PM
I had a boyzilian with R at B area yesterday and can definitely confirm that its still a dirty boyzilian.

Can share bro?

Commando79
28-01-2019, 01:05 PM
Bro, can share contact. CNY round the corner. Wanted a smooth hairless surprise for my wifey.. Thanks in advance

onlyou
28-01-2019, 02:11 PM
Hi kind bros, can PM the contact in Amk?

miseri
28-01-2019, 02:40 PM
Hi any kind bros can share the contact?

jaankaden
28-01-2019, 04:59 PM
Can any bros share the contacts with me please? Will gladly up points in return. :)

cankar
28-01-2019, 05:06 PM
Also would like contact for this boyzillian pls

e250skh
28-01-2019, 06:05 PM
Interesting , would like to have these contact. Any one can share ?

defilibrator
30-01-2019, 03:17 PM
Any bros can PM me the contacts for the waxing at amk?

alessandronesta
30-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Can pm amk shop pls

blackdada
30-01-2019, 10:04 PM
Sounds interesting guys... anyone care to intro me some places to deforest?

nitefalcon
31-01-2019, 02:17 AM

thanks bro RageRaven!

Nice FR. Wish able to try it out too one of these days.
Awaiting info from bro RageRaven (if willing to share with this humble self). By the way, is J strictly professional, no "dirty" service whatsoever? Anyways, have fun, bros.

peg80
31-01-2019, 08:25 AM
Went to the waxing in amk, very good experience with the girl E she will make it less painful during waxing. Post waxing service is very shiok.

Thanks you bro rageraven for the contact

KKSingapore
31-01-2019, 10:12 AM
I often use E at AMK. Agree the post wax moisturizing is tender and tip top

joelee1688
31-01-2019, 11:27 AM
Please share the contact at B area. Up u guy point who shared. Thanks

todayisagoodday
31-01-2019, 11:10 PM
Can pm amk branch?

todayisagoodday
31-01-2019, 11:10 PM
Can pm amk location?

SeaScorpion
01-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Block 338 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1

SeaScorpion
01-02-2019, 11:53 AM
E can also help you to release. Just tip her after the happy ending.

iamkingbob
01-02-2019, 06:28 PM
bro do you mind sharing the location of the waxing?

MisterPlayer
02-02-2019, 03:20 PM

idreamyou
03-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Hi bro can I have the contacts in amk please, thanks in advance

Vices
03-02-2019, 05:23 PM
Tried to pm Bro Rageraven but no reply. Anyone can send me contact for waxing? Will up points in return.

storm3
03-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Tried R @ Balestier today. Here's my overall verdict:

Took up the waxing + massage "promo".

:D - Clean place
:D - R's service is slightly above average as compared to other waxing ladies, but definitely lower as compared to J
;) - Massage is SOP but passable.

:( - Wax was of a lower quality as compared to J. R had to apply the wax a few times whereas J would need to apply at most twice before everything was removed cleanly.
:( - Somewhat in the middle of the body massage she swapped with her colleague because she had to service another customer for 15 minutes.

:mad: - Was not given the promo price (supposedly according to the adverts), even when I questioned her of the prices she said that it was "correct".
Though I made a bad decision by not confirming with her on the promos before I started, but didn't really wanted to make a fuss there so I paid and left.

Conclusion - While the service (and post-service) is nice, the price is generally not worth for me to return. To anyone who intends to visit R, make sure "confirm" the price with her first before you proceed.

It will be my first and last trip here though I spotted something interesting. May want to drop by

Looking to try Clair instead once my vita M is recharged.

desudesu
04-02-2019, 03:48 PM
Mind sharing the location/contact for the amk waxing?

Thanks in advance =)

Teddlim
05-02-2019, 08:21 PM
Thanks bro rageraven for pming the contacts! Just try out on the Sunday before eve of new year, haha was service by enah . Skilled but because it my first time the pain was making me flinch haha but the pleasure at the end was nice.

hammy1942
06-02-2019, 01:14 AM
Always look for AMK Shirley. Those who wanna trade fr do pm me.

alessandronesta
06-02-2019, 09:41 AM
Hi can someone share amk waxing contact pls

citrus
06-02-2019, 09:51 AM
anyone can share with me the AMK location pls thanks

yen1978
07-02-2019, 01:44 PM
Anyone pls share me the contact at AMK outlet. I want to try

Hotstuff82
07-02-2019, 06:19 PM
For Bros who are keen to try boyzilian, which is getting more popular and can try this ML Jessie (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=705810&highlight=jessie) that i usually go to, hers is using state-of-the-art IPL machine to reduce the hair follicles.

The session starts off with her shaving your nether regions with a disposable shaver, after which she will apply a numbing cream around the areas that needs to be treated. The numbess prolly kicks in after 10-15mins of waiting and the laser session begins. The handheld device has a rectangular shape mirror like thingy which is literally FROZEN (please dont sing Let It Go) and she will place it over the areas needed for treatment and fire a red light.

After the session, wash up and proceed with a short massage and maybe even HJ/JG if time permits depending on the session you have booked for.

BustyloverCz
08-02-2019, 04:09 PM
For Bros who are keen to try boyzilian, which is getting more popular and can try this ML Jessie (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=705810&highlight=jessie) that i usually go to, hers is using state-of-the-art IPL machine to reduce the hair follicles.

The session starts off with her shaving your nether regions with a disposable shaver, after which she will apply a numbing cream around the areas that needs to be treated. The numbess prolly kicks in after 10-15mins of waiting and the laser session begins. The handheld device has a rectangular shape mirror like thingy which is literally FROZEN (please dont sing Let It Go) and she will place it over the areas needed for treatment and fire a red light.

After the session, wash up and proceed with a short massage and maybe even HJ/JG if time permits depending on the session you have booked for.

Bro I just PMED you

KKSingapore
09-02-2019, 12:31 AM

I went to Jessie the first week they had the machine and I don’t think they knew how to use it!! I need to go back. Her JG and HJ were both great she is clearly experienced. Clean professional location with parking.

elforno
09-02-2019, 06:35 AM
I've always done my waxing at BM by a pretty therapist Axxxx, it's more than enough to have her handle my manhood like a toy.... I've never asked for special, anyone tried?

Hotstuff82
09-02-2019, 03:51 PM
Bro I just PMED you

check your PM bro!

Hotstuff82
09-02-2019, 03:54 PM
I went to Jessie the first week they had the machine and I don’t think they knew how to use it!! I need to go back. Her JG and HJ were both great she is clearly experienced. Clean professional location with parking.

wow that must have been such a long time ago, i’ve been using her IPL hair removal services for more than 1/2 a year and results are great where hair growth is quite minimal. yes her massage; JG and HG is fantastic!

Jamester999
09-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Hotstuff82 bro

Actually i believe IPL is not "state of the art" lah. It's quite old technology and hair will eventually grow back. CPL is newer (but more expensive).

But I'm still interested in your contact LOL.
Mind sharing?

Jamester999
09-02-2019, 04:47 PM
Oh actually forgot to share a FR here too.

A while back actually (thanks rageraven!).
So about 3-4 weeks ago, I went to this place recommended by rageraven lah.

I've actually walked by before but didn't know the kind of service inside so never entered.

Got 2 person. E and S.
At first S greeted me. She look nice.
Even though i was mentally prepared to go for E before arriving,
i was tempted to get S.
But she seems to be 'booked' at the moment.
So i thought nvm, at least E is avail (i never book).

When E comes out from behind the shop, i a bit sian.
Coz she is auntie.
But it's ok, as it's "about waxing".
So i just go ahead with E.

From the beginning when E inspected my area, already a bit turned on liao.
Coz in my previous waxing experience, nobody touches like that.
So was hard for a while until she starts pulling hair and getting painful.
Finally when finish, she apply some lotion and "wipe".
In just a short minute, "wiping" become "stroking". (In her glove, with lotion)
Feeling not bad ..
Then i ask her got that one (i signal to her).
She just smile only, and continue..
After a while, she remove her glove too. Then quite shiok.

Need to say that, there's nothing else fancy about it. Like she is just 'doing her job'. So don't expect her to arouse you in any other way.

Summary, waxing is good.
The ++ is ok too.

But i'm goner try S next.

Jamester999
09-02-2019, 05:12 PM
E can do more than ++ as long as you pay her :D

AHAHAHAHAHA

So apparently mine is just "+"
no have "++"

Hmm interesting.
But i rather do "++" with S coz base on body and looks :X

If only E is slimmer sia ..

Hotstuff82
09-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Hotstuff82 bro

Actually i believe IPL is not "state of the art" lah. It's quite old technology and hair will eventually grow back. CPL is newer (but more expensive).

But I'm still interested in your contact LOL.
Mind sharing?

Indeed, IPL technology has been around for several years, infact i’ve went to those chain shop establishments such as Strip and Japan-IPL-Express and the equipment they use are older than this ML’s as hers as a supercooled laser that leaves you feelin icy when lasered :D

havent tried CPL but heard from female friends who have used it said its ex and more advance. the rate of hairgrowth really depends on each individual person, some experience results very quickly while others require more treatments.

check your PM bro for contacts

heistsneak
10-02-2019, 02:38 AM
Went to the waxing in amk, very good experience with the girl E she will make it less painful during waxing. Post waxing service is very shiok.

Thanks you bro rageraven for the contact

Bro care to share contact
Thanks in advance

heistsneak
10-02-2019, 02:40 AM
Hi, anyone can share contact for the AMK waxing place

Thanks in advance

Jamester999
10-02-2019, 09:38 AM
Indeed, IPL technology has been around for several years, infact i’ve went to those chain shop establishments such as Strip and Japan-IPL-Express and the equipment they use are older than this ML’s as hers as a supercooled laser that leaves you feelin icy when lasered :D

havent tried CPL but heard from female friends who have used it said its ex and more advance. the rate of hairgrowth really depends on each individual person, some experience results very quickly while others require more treatments.

Yea cpl is quite expensive... They claim the hair wont grow back. Im not sure true or not. Everytime got new technology, there is bound to be some lies that goes with it.

SupremeSex
10-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Can share contact and location? Thanks

Hotstuff82
10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Yea cpl is quite expensive... They claim the hair wont grow back. Im not sure true or not. Everytime got new technology, there is bound to be some lies that goes with it.

honestly speaking, all tech just helps to improve the situation but it doesnt solve the root cause. i have been doing IPL for several years now and the hair growth has now greatly reduced but still requires maintenance of sorts.

punkxyz
10-02-2019, 02:53 PM
E can do more than ++ as long as you pay her :D

can define whats more?

hammy1942
10-02-2019, 02:54 PM
Dear bros. Protect this place. We r like destroying it now

alancer7777
10-02-2019, 04:05 PM

can share bro? thanks!

andrewo
10-02-2019, 05:08 PM
Hi, can share details on the AMK joint? Thanks!

xshado
10-02-2019, 11:55 PM
Can share location?

KKSingapore
11-02-2019, 04:52 PM
Dear bros. Protect this place. We r like destroying it now

Totally agree.

r.fowler
11-02-2019, 04:55 PM
wow that must have been such a long time ago, i’ve been using her IPL hair removal services for more than 1/2 a year and results are great where hair growth is quite minimal. yes her massage; JG and HG is fantastic!

if not for her location, i would have visited her more often... for someone her age, and yet well maintained... is no easy feat

momopopo
11-02-2019, 05:00 PM
Hi bro can share ctc for amk waxing?

r.fowler
11-02-2019, 05:36 PM
Any review for BMC outlet :D

nothing much to shout there unless u are looking for granny.... haha

hammy1942
11-02-2019, 05:39 PM
For bros with AMK CTC please share discreetly. Now wind big.. playground gone. Don blame others . My place for 2 3 years. Please protect it.

Leonntachi
12-02-2019, 08:06 AM
Pls share bro

Hotstuff82
12-02-2019, 10:17 AM
if not for her location, i would have visited her more often... for someone her age, and yet well maintained... is no easy feat

actually i kinda like her location cause easy to disguise the purpose of your visit. :p

her legs are killer long and slim:D

akira07
12-02-2019, 05:22 PM
Any kind souls to share the contacts? Thanks.

y2jy2j
18-02-2019, 10:02 AM
Pls share contact

davidtan471
20-02-2019, 05:32 AM
pls share contact

danielgoh12341
20-02-2019, 07:40 AM
Anyone can share the amk contact?

rageraven
20-02-2019, 04:04 PM
Oh actually forgot to share a FR here too.

A while back actually (thanks rageraven!).
So about 3-4 weeks ago, I went to this place recommended by rageraven lah.

I've actually walked by before but didn't know the kind of service inside so never entered.

Got 2 person. E and S.
At first S greeted me. She look nice.
Even though i was mentally prepared to go for E before arriving,
i was tempted to get S.
But she seems to be 'booked' at the moment.
So i thought nvm, at least E is avail (i never book).

When E comes out from behind the shop, i a bit sian.
Coz she is auntie.
But it's ok, as it's "about waxing".
So i just go ahead with E.

From the beginning when E inspected my area, already a bit turned on liao.
Coz in my previous waxing experience, nobody touches like that.
So was hard for a while until she starts pulling hair and getting painful.
Finally when finish, she apply some lotion and "wipe".
In just a short minute, "wiping" become "stroking". (In her glove, with lotion)
Feeling not bad ..
Then i ask her got that one (i signal to her).
She just smile only, and continue..
After a while, she remove her glove too. Then quite shiok.

Need to say that, there's nothing else fancy about it. Like she is just 'doing her job'. So don't expect her to arouse you in any other way.

Summary, waxing is good.
The ++ is ok too.

But i'm goner try S next.

You will not regret trying S. Her figure is superb, big boobs and big round ass. You can get turn-on when she rub her body close to you. Her service is amazing and play-factor is high! Trying to book her can be a problem though because she already has her steady stream of regular customers, male and female.. Do share your detailed FR again if you manage to try S.

F820
20-02-2019, 06:47 PM
You will not regret trying S. Her figure is superb, big boobs and big round ass. You can get turn-on when she rub her body close to you. Her service is amazing and play-factor is high! Trying to book her can be a problem though because she already has her steady stream of regular customers, male and female.. Do share your detailed FR again if you manage to try S.

Possible to share contact? Thanks

visitme
20-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Pls share too

matthewoh
21-02-2019, 09:14 AM

Bro,
Can share contact? Many Thanks.

idreamyou
21-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Woo bro I would like to try S too, share contact or location? Thanks

r.fowler
22-02-2019, 10:19 AM
for those who had been sharing E and S address, kindly keep the playground safe... these ladies are already aware that they had been discussed, so dont harm their ricebowl and spoilt our playground.

Lonelymale
23-02-2019, 01:57 PM
Hi bro

Please share the location of the premises.. hows the damage like? Never try boyzilian before..painful boh?

Thanks hope can try today or tomorrow

alancer7777
23-02-2019, 04:03 PM
anyone can share the BM shop details? TIA!

fultumblr
23-02-2019, 08:54 PM
Please share contact

r.fowler
24-02-2019, 03:56 PM
anyone can share the BM shop details? TIA!

there is nothing there.. move on

gdodo
24-02-2019, 08:04 PM
Kindly share for S? Thanks

SiliconVibrator
25-02-2019, 07:19 AM
Did my homework n venture to amk, had E for waxing n massage. Din manage to see S. Heard theres a C? Nvr get to see her oso. Overal good svc

BuloBulo
25-02-2019, 07:29 AM
I've went to e at amk twice, no ++ leh(only stroking) did you guys ask or ?

ahbengsony
25-02-2019, 11:20 AM
Is Janxxx back to BM Branch ??? Last call she went back KL .

SiliconVibrator
25-02-2019, 02:16 PM
I've went to e at amk twice, no ++ leh(only stroking) did you guys ask or ?

Yalor... Stroke till jin shiok. Nvr ask for it tho. Tot is prim n proper,?

KingOfNewbs
25-02-2019, 02:35 PM
Hi bros,

Able to share S contact and damage?

Thank in advance.

Hotstuff82
25-02-2019, 05:27 PM
Hi bro

Please share the location of the premises.. hows the damage like? Never try boyzilian before..painful boh?

Thanks hope can try today or tomorrow

hi bro, just replied to your PM, its not that painful as she will apply numbing cream to the treatment area before the IPL begins.

sefton
26-02-2019, 12:28 PM
Anyone frequent BB beauty waxing? Care to share which branch good and beautician pls?

scientificpasta
26-02-2019, 01:20 PM
hey mates, mind sharing the contact pls? Thanks!

mePoke
27-02-2019, 09:42 AM
Any bro tried a home-based waxer, Y, over at the west side ?

She charges like half the price of market price, $70.

Would like to know a little more from those visited her.

Thanks.

daboobies
27-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Anyone frequent BB beauty waxing? Care to share which branch good and beautician pls?

I’m their regular! But no special there (at least I didn’t get it). But I managed to ask one of th Beauticians out for drinks, let’s see if anything happens.

dieseldfd
27-02-2019, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=mePoke;18403643]Any bro tried a home-based waxer, Y, over at the west side ?

She charges like half the price of market price, $70.

Would like to know a little more from those visited her.

Thanks.[/QUOTE

Any FR? Seems very cheap for front & crack.

KingLoe
27-02-2019, 01:00 PM
Any bro kind enough to share the contacts of AMK E and S please?

Thanks in advance.

tabamo
27-02-2019, 05:13 PM
This one any special???

https://www.facebook.com/WinkWaxWellness/

kingkanibu
27-02-2019, 05:39 PM
I’m their regular! But no special there (at least I didn’t get it). But I managed to ask one of th Beauticians out for drinks, let’s see if anything happens.

the therapist that name start with K?

messagelover
27-02-2019, 05:52 PM
This one any special???

https://www.facebook.com/WinkWaxWellness/

For me i regular there but nothing special. If any bro here have encounter something more, kindly let me know who and which branch.

FuRz
27-02-2019, 11:25 PM
Any kind bros please share Amk location and other special location!! Thanks

phony
28-02-2019, 01:38 AM
kindly share amk branch. Appreciate much bros

altosaxophone
01-03-2019, 11:17 AM
any bro able to compare between winkwax and bb beauty? :)

pandab
01-03-2019, 12:44 PM
Ive been to boyzilian by local lady at midtown there.. Good service

TheraphyMe
01-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Ive been to boyzilian by local lady at midtown there.. Good service

Like this..:)
Will PM you soon...

Your Inbox is Full.
Anyway, i've UPed you 8 points in advance.

clubnite
01-03-2019, 03:04 PM

She did mentioned that she may come back to Singapore... i hope so, good service from her

TipsForSoccer14
01-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Pls share amk location for boyzilian

docnabei
01-03-2019, 04:11 PM
Hey friends.. Never waxed before and this seems interesting.. Please share contacts of the AMK outlet? Thank you!

hybridsystem
01-03-2019, 04:13 PM
Figured out the AMK Shirley location without asking 'care to share contact' question.

Went ahead yesterday to look for shirley for waxing. 1st look Shirley was not an syt or looker, a 6.5 to me. But her eyes were foxy.
Waxing was abit painful but she will hold on to my dick with 3 fingers and pushing it left and right. Thus making it standing attention almost throughout the whole waxing process. She mention why my dick can be so hard for the whole 30mins. ��

After the waxing, she say she gonna apply some pore shrinking lotion on the area... All i can say is that she got really skillful hands and seducing eyes.

Worth the waxing everytime.
Looks like i will be visiting her every 2 weeks liao...

Toraro
02-03-2019, 01:54 AM
Please share bro

Interested too.

punkxyz
05-03-2019, 11:14 PM
beside amk location, any bros can share good waxing contact?

urban777
07-03-2019, 03:34 PM

I’ve been patronising them for years. Clean place. My favourite K always does the boyzilian for me since we both have common topic and an eye candy to me.

siaoka
07-03-2019, 08:41 PM
any kind bros can share amk S location contact and damage pls. thanks

purplecarrot747
08-03-2019, 03:34 PM
Figured out the AMK Shirley location without asking 'care to share contact' question.

Hello bro. Pls share contact! I cant seem to find the location... thank you.

purplecarrot747
08-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Hello bros. Pls share amk Shirley contact.. Thank you!

Lothar4
08-03-2019, 05:17 PM
went to their cbd branch

skill quite good since its one time pull off

but got a bit not covered by her :(

anyway its totally clean but bad thing is that she tried so hard to get me to sign package

right-hander
08-03-2019, 11:06 PM
can any bro share and pm the amk contact?

ran69
09-03-2019, 12:58 PM
Bros...can share AMK ctc pls...tq

WLStar
09-03-2019, 04:40 PM
Shirley
338 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
#01-1629
Singapore 560338
Tel : 62255 935

:eek:
Anyway this is a clean place so no point exposing it.

yamato_ship
11-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Other than waxing, are there any special after that?

Lothar4
11-03-2019, 08:57 PM
Other than waxing, are there any special after that?

ppl say repeatedly its clean liao :o:o

WLStar
12-03-2019, 05:59 PM
ppl say repeatedly its clean liao :o:o

Maybe regulars manage to get special but didn't post abt it.

KKSingapore
13-03-2019, 12:04 PM
My experience there is clean. If you want extra, can confirm they can also do eyelash extensions.

WLStar
13-03-2019, 05:11 PM
Are you trying to sabo this joint? Please edit and remove the address.

I'm keeping this post for you 4EVER520 :p
You are back pretending to be a chiongster get contact from others and then expose it during the weekend.

You would have done it this weekend anyway so I'm saving your energy for this thread.

Cool46
16-03-2019, 01:08 AM
Can share contact and location bro

Cool46
16-03-2019, 01:38 AM
Can share contact and location of J bro?

Cool46
16-03-2019, 01:45 AM
Bro rageraven, kindly pm contact for J. Thanks

Soulfunk
24-03-2019, 08:23 PM
Any bros have recommendations for waxing? Best is with 'extras' but if not just waxing will do as well. Have been a regular with BBeauty for quite a while now, while the service is good (no xtras though, the beautician at toa payoh is pretty decent), am getting quite annoyed with them pestering me to sign their packages

BuloBulo
27-03-2019, 03:05 PM
Anyone can share the waxing place at balastier, thanks in advance bro

heilancer
01-04-2019, 06:17 PM
Firstly, thank you bro Rageraven for S contacts, did a last minute booking on a weekday afternoon as I was passing by AMK, call the hotline, just nice S answer and book her slot.

Saw both E & S in the shop. S is MILF looks. Her waxing skills r OK, but I have got better waxing from Monkey shop previously for waxing.

S was wearing a low cut right top, showing off the shape of her ample boobs. Felt like touching them but did not. Finished waxing, she used her hands to apply the cooling liquid on the waxed areas. Got a hard on, she smiled, but she never offered special.

Maybe next visit I should ask her?

Lastfb
05-04-2019, 02:58 PM
Any bros have recommendations for waxing? Best is with 'extras' but if not just waxing will do as well. Have been a regular with BBeauty for quite a while now, while the service is good (no xtras though, the beautician at toa payoh is pretty decent), am getting quite annoyed with them pestering me to sign their packages

The one at midtown(near hougang mall) is quite gd. Cheapest compare to the rest which i have gone to. Sadly i think is 100% clean. Done by a slim mid20 local lady. I did front, back and underarm for like 70 or 80++ only. Also completely no asking of package or buying of anything

BuloBulo
06-04-2019, 07:50 AM
There's another thread with someone saying boyzillian with happy ending, but don't really seem to be willing to share CTC. So anyone know if there's any outlet that have happy ending after waxing mind to share? Thanks allot in advance

idunnoemyuserid
07-04-2019, 03:46 PM
any kind soul to share contact? preferably syt chi even if is clean. thanks!

DoubleQ
07-04-2019, 07:38 PM
Can share contact?

Zlr19
07-04-2019, 09:59 PM
The one at midtown(near hougang mall) is quite gd. Cheapest compare to the rest which i have gone to. Sadly i think is 100% clean. Done by a slim mid20 local lady. I did front, back and underarm for like 70 or 80++ only. Also completely no asking of package or buying of anything
Gi if you dont mind to pm me the shop name in midtown. Thanks

edkoh2000
11-04-2019, 02:00 PM
Anyone tried Scent Discovery Spa ? It is in Balestier too and it does provide waxing

You can PM me to share if u tried any SYT with special and waxing there

I will give you my contacts too.

xDylan
13-04-2019, 01:32 PM

Thanks bro for contact, just ended my session by the slim mid20 local lady. Overall good experience, not as painful compared to some others that i tried before. Kudos bro for sharing

pastta
13-04-2019, 02:04 PM
Thanks bro for contact, just ended my session by the slim mid20 local lady. Overall good experience, not as painful compared to some others that i tried before. Kudos bro for sharing

Got any specials :D

xDylan
13-04-2019, 03:23 PM
Got any specials :D

Sad to say, none. Its 100% clean. Mid 20s syt, not bad looking. If she offer i sure wouldnt mind taking lol

karmaisabitch
13-04-2019, 05:06 PM

Mind sharing

SmartBalls
13-04-2019, 06:16 PM
Sorry noob question - will they do shaving instead of waxing?

cataramp
17-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Sorry noob question - will they do shaving instead of waxing?

Must well shave yourself? :o

blackdada
18-04-2019, 05:24 PM
Does E offer more other than the normal after care release?

Dont want to offend by asking her. So ask here first if any bros know.

Lovingme
19-04-2019, 09:33 AM
after seeing the midtown lady.. went and tried her.
really is local syt, but strictly clean
but nice to have some syt waxing my dick while i just freely get hard.. :D

TattooMan
19-04-2019, 10:51 AM
Hi can share?

Ohnupp
30-04-2019, 02:54 PM

Bro, can share contact? Really want to try IPL. If got special would be a bonus.

Sfan
01-05-2019, 06:30 PM

Any info on this Midtown shop ? Went down but no idea which it was. Any bros able to PM me? Much appreciated

demoniac
02-05-2019, 12:37 AM

Hibro do pm ctc need some grooming..

Lastfb
02-05-2019, 03:56 PM
Few days ago went to the shop at amk for the FIRST visit for boyzilian. After waxing done, the lady auto "special" without any gq asked. After ending and finish making payment for my waxing only and getting up to go, she still didnt say anything about collecting payment for her special. But i think i just ended my chance of future free special T_T (because of my thin skin, i gave her $20 when leaving)
Sooooo actually should i tip or pay her?

thetroll
02-05-2019, 05:01 PM
Few days ago went to the shop at amk for the FIRST visit for boyzilian. After waxing done, the lady auto "special" without any gq asked. After ending and finish making payment for my waxing only and getting up to go, she still didnt say anything about collecting payment for her special. But i think i just ended my chance of future free special T_T (because of my thin skin, i gave her $20 when leaving)

pls pm location

abgan
02-05-2019, 05:13 PM

I pmed u bro. Can share location. Tia.

I pmed u.

Glad123
02-05-2019, 05:57 PM

Hey bro, kind sharing contact and dmg please ? Thank you

xyz1sg
02-05-2019, 10:35 PM
Hi,

any bro can share ctc?

thanks

Lastfb
03-05-2019, 03:57 PM
I not really sure if it the same shop as S and E from amk cuz a bro on page 39 mention that E is a aunty.
But my E from amk is quite pretty about 7 or 8 point for looks. I would say between 28 to 35 yr old.

Sian. Srry to those bro that i have pm contact. Its the same amk shop as S n E that those that have share previously. I think i got wax by S. But she gave wrong namecard! So better to call the shop number instead of the hp. No wonder the description of their looks from different bro is so different.

pomspoms
04-05-2019, 01:51 AM
Bro, possible to share location? Thanks

decaptico
04-05-2019, 12:00 PM

Pls share contact

pomspoms
04-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Any info on this Midtown shop ? Went down but no idea which it was. Any bros able to PM me? Much appreciated

You can Google the location, it's pretty ez to find actually.
It's done by a mid 20 Xiao chio lady, but then it's a no nonsense place, clean and swift process. Good for legit boyzillian.

blu3fin
04-05-2019, 02:18 PM
Been thinking of giving my babe a surprise by greeting a boyzillian.. but not sure how she'd react...
Anyone did it ? How was your partners response?

flathdb
04-05-2019, 02:55 PM
I not really sure if it the same shop as S and E from amk cuz a bro on page 39 mention that E is a aunty.
But my E from amk is quite pretty about 7 or 8 point for looks. I would say between 28 to 35 yr old.
Plz up my newbie point for those who i have shared~~

Bro, can share location?

Asianguy
04-05-2019, 02:57 PM
Bro, can share contact?

decaptico
04-05-2019, 04:25 PM
https://www.gumtree.sg/a-health-beauty-well-being/bukit-batok-bukit-panjang/home+based-advance-ipl-opt-shr-hair-removal-service-for-both-men-women-by-certified-aesthetician/1004891398190912105287409

decaptico
04-05-2019, 04:26 PM
https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_980967129/HOMEBASE-Boyzilian-Brazilian-Full-Monty-Waxing-96446391.html

Sihaiz
04-05-2019, 08:31 PM
https://www.gumtree.sg/a-health-beauty-well-being/bukit-batok-bukit-panjang/home+based-advance-ipl-opt-shr-hair-removal-service-for-both-men-women-by-certified-aesthetician/1004891398190912105287409

Nice share bro, thanks :)

dreameric
04-05-2019, 09:12 PM
Wechat Id: BAREBEAUTYCLINIC
Its located in Hougang central
Mid-town 2nd level.

I go there for my IPL every month..
The shop have two person working but only one(cute gal ) attend to male customers...both in their twenties n very professional.

Do note this is a CLEAN N DECENT place
NO other services provided...

Appt booking is highly recommended.
Their slots r usually full ...

homemp3
05-05-2019, 01:58 PM
Plz up my newbie point for those who i have shared~~

Bro, can share location? Thanks in advance

TheraphyMe
05-05-2019, 02:57 PM

Like this sharing...:)

Porky1532
07-05-2019, 02:09 AM

Hi bro can share the contact? Pass by there every week. But there’s a few beauty shop. Don’t know which is which.

Lastfb
08-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Hi bro can share the contact? Pass by there every week. But there’s a few beauty shop. Don’t know which is which.

Hmm the info is at about 4 message above by bro dreameric

Porky1532
09-05-2019, 01:38 AM
Hmm the info is at about 4 message above by bro dreameric

Thanks bro! Up you my 8 humble point.

Ohnupp
10-05-2019, 10:39 PM

Bro, able to share contact for place that does IPL?

sianguy2006
10-05-2019, 11:44 PM
anyone mind sharing the shirley contact?

or any good waxing service done by milfs..teasing is much appreciated. GQ not really impt

dessker
11-05-2019, 04:45 PM
tried one of the monkey shops last week and got the girl i was hoping for. she is the chioest based on the fb pics, shall not name names :P unfortunately, the place (or her specifically) is clean and no teasing/extra whatsoever. quite wasted as i was hoping for more than just waxing. will need to find new places to go next time, sian of amk liao haha.

Lothar4
13-05-2019, 05:28 AM
tried one of the monkey shops last week and got the girl i was hoping for. she is the chioest based on the fb pics, shall not name names :P unfortunately, the place (or her specifically) is clean and no teasing/extra whatsoever. quite wasted as i was hoping for more than just waxing. will need to find new places to go next time, sian of amk liao haha.

Thx for fr :)

Still continuing my hunt

r.fowler
13-05-2019, 06:14 PM

heard she tendered.... so regulars,take note

pandab
13-05-2019, 08:17 PM
heard she tendered.... so regulars,take note

Hi bro.. Apart from J***** who else could do boyzilian now? A**** ok?

TattooMan
13-05-2019, 08:43 PM
Post deleted

TattooMan
13-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Hi bro.. Apart from J***** who else could do boyzilian now? A**** ok?

You can try the hungry PRC MILF XY :D

bigloser0
13-05-2019, 11:39 PM
deleted post

r.fowler
14-05-2019, 09:36 AM
You can try the hungry PRC MILF XY :D

yo bro, can PM me. i see that you go there often. lets exchange information :cool:

rageraven
14-05-2019, 02:07 PM

Sian. Srry to those bro that i have pm contact. Its the same amk shop as S n E that those that have share previously. I think i got wax by S. But she gave wrong namecard! So better to call the shop number instead of the hp. No wonder the description of their looks from different bro is so different.

It is easy to know you got wax by S or E. If she converse in English, It is E. If she speak to you in Mandarin, it has to be S. They cannot communicate well with each other, much like chicken and duck talk... Lol. So which lady wax for you??

Lastfb
14-05-2019, 02:40 PM
Then is E. But it not fat and ugly like wat other said ahahha. Or maybe my eye got stamp hahhaha

TattooMan
14-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Post deleted

cataramp
15-05-2019, 10:59 PM
Once E wet wet, everything also negotiable :D

Share leh you try before simi service from her? :o

Rico
16-05-2019, 09:20 AM
I have quit AMK for good 4 months after my friend last visited as I was away for work .

Place is no longer clean
Therapist is no longer Clean
You might end up no longer clean.
Place is also on radar and don’t get caught with your pants down .

Wont tell you in details but your Guess is as good as mine .

TattooMan
16-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Post deleted

TattooMan
16-05-2019, 07:59 PM
Post deleted

Lothar4
16-05-2019, 10:15 PM
E is a hungry MILF, please help her with your fingers :D

Apr 2019 acc but got 500 points :eek:

TattooMan
17-05-2019, 07:46 PM
Apr 2019 acc but got 500 points :eek:

Jealous? I share good lobang with bros here so they upped my points :D

TattooMan
17-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Post deleted

TattooMan
17-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Post deleted

Lothar4
17-05-2019, 07:52 PM
Jealous? I share good lobang with bros here so they upped my points :D

Lol someone went to zap u so much

sianguy2006
17-05-2019, 09:42 PM
can share the contacts ?

jumparound
17-05-2019, 09:59 PM
Once E wet wet, everything also negotiable :D

how you even get E wet bro? she looks so decent and nonchalant throughout, would be awkward to suddenly touch her down there.

mrhermes
17-05-2019, 11:12 PM
Share contact of E please

elnino09
18-05-2019, 03:10 AM
Can share contact?

trytryoni
18-05-2019, 03:52 AM
Hi bro can share her contacts?

ruderude69
18-05-2019, 03:53 AM

Can pm contact and location?

jinxz89
18-05-2019, 08:41 AM
Able to share contact anyone?

TattooMan
18-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Lol someone went to zap u so much

I love it :D

TattooMan
18-05-2019, 01:56 PM
how you even get E wet bro? she looks so decent and nonchalant throughout, would be awkward to suddenly touch her down there.

Confidential :D

storm3
18-05-2019, 04:17 PM
I have quit AMK for good 4 months after my friend last visited as I was away for work .

Place is no longer clean
Therapist is no longer Clean
You might end up no longer clean.
Place is also on radar and don’t get caught with your pants down .

Wont tell you in details but your Guess is as good as mine .

I'm still kinda glad my current joint is still safe, for now... :p

honestly if anyone wants special just go for the balestier location already lol.

TheDreamer
18-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Hi guys, can share contact for boyzilian please?

Derleow
19-05-2019, 08:38 AM
Can share contacts guys?

WeekyDicky
19-05-2019, 09:05 AM
Morning gents, anyone can share the contact please?
Many thanks.

mrgdescend
19-05-2019, 04:47 PM
Hi, is anyone able to share the contacts?

helpmefast
20-05-2019, 04:12 AM
Hi all, is anyone willing to share the location/contact for amk boyzilian to me? Keen to try out boyzilian for the first time. Also, what are usually the market rates of boyzilian? I live relatively near amk as well. Much appreciated!

matty
20-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Share the contacts or information?

helpmefast
20-05-2019, 10:57 PM
Bro, you really know how to enjoy the best of both worlds! E specialty is her professional yet sensual waxing and S is super skillful in her massage. I am curious whether you tried them on the same day and have double shots... haha
Maybe I can consider to request them for "double fly" for my next session :D

Hi bro, do u mind sharing with me the amk boyzilian waxing contact? It will be my first time and I kinda live near amk too. Much thanks

brandontan
21-05-2019, 01:30 AM

nice... cam pm me the location, thanks!

slacker78
21-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Can someone pls share ctc thx

Lola
21-05-2019, 01:24 PM
H bro, can share ctc for amk?

Cheesebeast
21-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Can share ctc pls. Thanks!

mik33k
22-05-2019, 01:49 PM
Can share anyone share E? I really do want to try. Thanks!

rukawa7
22-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Hi, anyone can help share contacts? Please.?

thedevil666
22-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Any recommendation for waxing? With or without GQ. Just wanted my manhood tidied and handled by woman. Most legit spa is handled by man.

Juiceman
23-05-2019, 01:30 AM
Hi bros, can share Shirley boyzilian damages? Thks

ShadowBi
23-05-2019, 02:50 PM
Any bros willing to share contact for boyzilian?

spermspray
23-05-2019, 03:02 PM
any place allow take video while waxing?

spermspray
23-05-2019, 03:10 PM

woah! $20 for hj. cheap sia

spermspray
23-05-2019, 04:04 PM
it depends on the beautician also...

went to that area today... but i think i went to the wrong shop...

true.. after the first strip, u will feel some pain...

but my beautician somehow conveniently place her right palm on my rod while tapping her left palm on the stripped area...

so it was like... strip.. pain.. lil bro retreated abit but with her right palm resting on it... lil bro came out halfway again...

was a retreat and chiong mission until the final cleanup where lil bro came out in its full glory.
not sure if it is teasing or not but everytime she move lil bro out of the way, she will form an "o" with her palm and slide from base to tip before moving lil bro out of the way to pluck the remaining hair out...
sometimes she will just stop at the forehead, flick it around to look for stray hairs while still keeping her palm around the forehead..

i leaked quite some amount of pre-cum...

after checking that all hair is gone, she just gave a grin/smile and discreetly gave a couple of tugs on lil bro and then asked me to dressed up...

stuck with blue balls and rushed home to release....

pls pm me location. tks. will up u my humble 10 points

superdoggy
23-05-2019, 05:43 PM
Can anyone pm me the place to wax pls

slacker78
23-05-2019, 07:02 PM
Not sure whether S provide same service like E after waxing?

Hi bros, can share Shirley boyzilian damages? Thks

spermspray
23-05-2019, 10:31 PM
Is it normal for the waxing staff to help you do a free release at the end of waxing? Cos mine did.

If anyone else has similar lobang, pm me.. Willing to trade.

bro, can pm me the place. tks

hammy1942
24-05-2019, 07:56 AM

Now too open and like wildfire. No more already.

pandab
24-05-2019, 08:34 AM
Now too open and like wildfire. No more already.

Saw earlier post.. told ppl to share discreet yet they announce here like publicly.. Now everyone will not get anything extra anymore.. Well done guys

Ryoma1984
24-05-2019, 10:51 AM
Hi Bro, Please share contacts. Thanks

Sinonhiragi
24-05-2019, 11:57 AM
Anyone able to share the locations? Would really appreciate having someone clean me up !

TattooMan
24-05-2019, 12:41 PM

Got money got happy :D

spermspray
24-05-2019, 02:34 PM
when lying down, u all can see the waxing process? anyone sit up and watch?

sladang
25-05-2019, 03:50 AM
Got money got happy :D

Got money got honey, no honey no happy :D ..

Lastfb
25-05-2019, 03:53 PM
woah! $20 for hj. cheap sia

Yea lol. Actually can be cheapo and just walk out as her action like not intending to collect but skin too thin to do that. I went to R at balestier she request for $50. Somemore the looks cannot fight with amk 1.

TattooMan
25-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Got money got honey, no honey no happy :D ..

I want happy, I don't want honey :D