PDA

View Full Version : boyzillian and waxing

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

slip_the_nip
29-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Hmm, I'm not sure if it was the same ladyboss that did the waxing for me last time round.

I went to the shop to make an appointment without asking for any specific therapist, and when I arrive on the day of appointment, a MILF in a tight, black, cleavage-exposing dress took me to the room.

She asked how I knew about their waxing services, so I replied that I had my waxing done by J previously. She then requested for my understanding as her skills might not be as good as J's. And true enough, definitely not as experienced as J.

But having her cleavage within my eye level was a helpful distraction. :D

Forget to ask for her contact though. What a waste.

Yes bro hahaha, i went around 5pm if that helps. And like you said, she was wearing those figure hugging dress which is really short :p

She wasn't very experienced in waxing tho, but really attentive.. even blowing at my rod after applying the wax each time cause she say the wax seems hot. It was heaven. Whole session fully erect.

What's funny is that after the session while paying at the counter, her wechat got voice message from her colleague saying "must be a young guy that's why you do" through loud speaker. Then she awkwardly try to explain saying they always disturb each other etc.., using that opportunity i managed to get her contact and say next time come do waxing will look for her again :rolleyes: Another 1-2 weeks should be able to return already.

She's almost 10 years older than me tho.

Soulfunk
29-05-2018, 09:57 PM
anyone managed to contact J in this thead? she like MIA

from my experience she is quite busy so give her some time to reply

Soulfunk
29-05-2018, 10:00 PM
Yes bro hahaha, i went around 5pm if that helps. And like you said, she was wearing those figure hugging dress which is really short :p

She wasn't very experienced in waxing tho, but really attentive.. even blowing at my rod after applying the wax each time cause she say the wax seems hot. It was heaven. Whole session fully erect.

What's funny is that after the session while paying at the counter, her wechat got voice message from her colleague saying "must be a young guy that's why you do" through loud speaker. Then she awkwardly try to explain saying they always disturb each other etc.., using that opportunity i managed to get her contact and say next time come do waxing will look for her again :rolleyes: Another 1-2 weeks should be able to return already.

She's almost 10 years older than me tho.

Wah power la bro, she must be damn hot seeingas how you were erect the whole session, usually mid session my little bro tired alr due to the pain

hitherto776
30-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Hi all,

Am very interested in this boyzilian, especially by J or this lady boss A in Bukit Merah.

Bros who would be so kind as to pass me the contacts, I will up you my humble points.

Ty!

newbird26
30-05-2018, 03:39 PM
I asked and pm long ago but sadly no one care to share with me. Sob sob

hondachongsg
30-05-2018, 08:25 PM
Is it normal for the waxing staff to help you do a free release at the end of waxing? Cos mine did.

If anyone else has similar lobang, pm me.. Willing to trade.

shinoda
30-05-2018, 08:38 PM
Is it normal for the waxing staff to help you do a free release at the end of waxing? Cos mine did.

If anyone else has similar lobang, pm me.. Willing to trade.

Mine did too. Is yours at B area too?
If yes then we might shared the same therapist. ;)

bobie
30-05-2018, 09:02 PM
Any kind bro will to share contact. Did my last waxing at cuppage few year back . Thanks

auggjl
30-05-2018, 09:02 PM
Bro is it the one at balestier? I have one here that does bbbj and bj after waxing, but got damage.

conquest9
31-05-2018, 11:17 AM
One week later, the hairs can be easily removed with no pain. Next session is actually in 3 weeks time

Bro Slider, tried waxing at monkey shop yesterday. Was asking them about CPL and the therapist was telling me you will feel a slight pull... the description like different from your pain... is it as painful as normal waxing? Thinking of trying that next round since 1st time have 50% discount :D

storm3
31-05-2018, 11:39 AM
Bro Slider, tried waxing at monkey shop yesterday. Was asking them about CPL and the therapist was telling me you will feel a slight pull... the description like different from your pain... is it as painful as normal waxing? Thinking of trying that next round since 1st time have 50% discount :D

CPL not as painful since it only involves intense light zapping over the area to reduce hair growth.

It feels more of tingly than anything else since they will apply some cooling gel over the area before they do the cpl.

fifoent
31-05-2018, 04:29 PM
can share contact too? thanks!

conquest9
31-05-2018, 05:04 PM
CPL not as painful since it only involves intense light zapping over the area to reduce hair growth.

It feels more of tingly than anything else since they will apply some cooling gel over the area before they do the cpl.

Thanks bro! Reckon I will give it a try the next round :D

storm3
31-05-2018, 06:46 PM
Thanks bro! Reckon I will give it a try the next round :D

No problem. Do note that CPL is not a one-shot miracle event, as you'll need to go for several sessions before you can start seeing the effects depending on how thickness and the growth speed of the hairs.

turnerdhr
31-05-2018, 06:57 PM

Hi, i have a central contact for release after the waxing. Please PM me your contact for a trade. thank you.

hondachongsg
31-05-2018, 07:41 PM

Yes B building, nearest mrt is also B.

Anyway.. Have replied bros that have similar deals to exchange.

rageraven
01-06-2018, 11:34 AM
from my experience she is quite busy so give her some time to reply

J went back Msia last week and is back to work recently. She is known to be slow in replying cos of her busy schedule. Call the salon number to book waxing session directly if she still does not reply.

newbird26
01-06-2018, 11:55 AM
J went back Msia last week and is back to work recently. She is known to be slow in replying cos of her busy schedule. Call the salon number to book waxing session directly if she still does not reply.

Bro can resend me your last mgs. My pm is full and I tried to clear pm for the first time since I joined in 2003. So instead of deleting from old to new, I deleted those newer pm to old pm

rageraven
01-06-2018, 12:02 PM
I asked and pm long ago but sadly no one care to share with me. Sob sob

Shared the ctc with you. Enjoy your 1st waxing session. Remember dun trim your private hair.. J will trim your private area sensually before doing the waxing. Let your rod enjoy the occasion and be in full glory for that few special moments... Before it gets deflated quickly when the excruciating pain rushed through you when the 1st strip of wax is forcefully pulled!!! :D:D

conquest9
01-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Shared the ctc with you. Enjoy your 1st waxing session. Remember dun trim your private hair.. J will trim your private area sensually before doing the waxing. Let your rod enjoy the occasion and be in full glory for that few special moments... Before it gets deflated quickly when the excruciating pain rushed through you when the 1st strip of wax is forcefully pulled!!! :D:D

Haha this is a funny one... I find that the part nearest to base of dick is always the most painful when the strip is pulled. Other parts can still tahan haha.:D

newbird26
01-06-2018, 01:27 PM

Got to wait as I just shaved a bit here and there. Haha have to as too much will entangle.

singuy83
01-06-2018, 06:11 PM
Any bro can share contact ma... thks thksss

storm3
02-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Got to wait as I just shaved a bit here and there. Haha have to as too much will entangle.

Best not to manually shave prior to your boyzilian/cpl, cos she will have a harder time to remove them = more pain.

Used to shave in the past, but not really advisable because it does not help to reduce hair growth since you're only removing part of the hair and not from the root itself, also may cause ingrown hair if you shave off too deep in.

newbird26
02-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Best not to manually shave prior to your boyzilian/cpl, cos she will have a harder time to remove them = more pain.

Used to shave in the past, but not really advisable because it does not help to reduce hair growth since you're only removing part of the hair and not from the root itself, also may cause ingrown hair if you shave off too deep in.

Yes that why need to wax soon lol

keroro388
02-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Bro, haven't try waxing before, care to share contact?

homemp3
03-06-2018, 01:42 AM
Instead of getting J for waxing, how can I get the boss to do waxing for me? I have WeChat the boss but she said she don’t do waxing.

newbird26
03-06-2018, 01:47 AM
Instead of getting J for waxing, how can I get the boss to do waxing for me? I have WeChat the boss but she said she don’t do waxing.

Boss got staff to do, why do it herself. Lol

nostringsjustfn
03-06-2018, 02:40 PM
Hi,

Can anyone kindly share the CTC for boyzillian and waxing ?

Much appreciated!

SirBEHBEH
04-06-2018, 10:24 AM
Dear bros,

Please share contact a si would like to try waxing of my pub.

Thanks a million

xmfxmf
05-06-2018, 01:50 AM
Hi bro can share contact ?

conquest9
05-06-2018, 10:32 AM
May I suggest for all those asking for contacts, there are more than enough hints on this thread for you to be able to Google and find them.

If you are new to Google, but you somehow managed to get into this forum, then on the Google search bar, type in "boyzillian waxing Singapore". More than enough contacts there to get you started. You can then share your experiences with the rest of us here. More meaningful that way la.... :D

evilzechz
07-06-2018, 11:42 PM
There's a spa provide massage and waxing at $100...done by pinoy....i never try the waxing but go for massage $60 per hr and BM at $100...if only hj is $60 with roaming....slightly exp compare to normal prc spa...frenching depends on chemistry....:D....rtm ? once a while still ok ...:D

care to share?

rageraven
08-06-2018, 02:48 PM
If you wechat or call in to request Lady Boss A to do waxing, she will definitely say she does not do waxing, cos she need to let her staff attend to the customers.

But if you are young, handsome and dress to charm, you can try to walk in and ask Lady Boss to do waxing. You might have higher chances to "convince" her to do the waxing personally.

I failed miserably to convince her to do waxing for me so I just got to stick with J for now..

r.fowler
08-06-2018, 04:48 PM
If you wechat or call in to request Lady Boss A to do waxing, she will definitely say she does not do waxing, cos she need to let her staff attend to the customers.

But if you are young, handsome and dress to charm, you can try to walk in and ask Lady Boss to do waxing. You might have higher chances to "convince" her to do the waxing personally.

I failed miserably to convince her to do waxing for me so I just got to stick with J for now..

hey bro, yes you are right... if young, handsome and with stacks of cash spilling out, you stand a high chance.

bigloser0
09-06-2018, 04:25 AM
*deleted post*

Chefxiaopang
09-06-2018, 10:39 AM
Located at the same block as this monkey icon waxing shop in bukit merah, there is another beauty salon which provides waxing service also. Got 2 malaysian girls and 2 PRC girls who will do waxing for male customers. I particularly like this Malaysian girl who is very chatty and gentle during the waxing session, help to lighten up the tense mood and reduce the discomfort. A big bonus that she is quite pretty and has big boobs….

Just went back for waxing on Sunday to have a “Clean” start for CNY. Laid down on the bed stark naked while she start off by trimming short my pubic hair and then the actual waxing. Her “accidental” contact with my little bro is very much frequent… Lol… In the end, got more than what I came for!!

Hi Bro can share contact?

ken123456
10-06-2018, 06:50 AM

sunshinebox
11-06-2018, 11:58 AM
Hi all, an FR on R at Balestier here.

I got her contact from one of the bros here but I also found her ad online at Locanto. I was told by R in the Whatsapp message that the package is $128 for Boyzilian, Armpit waxing and HJ.

Ambience: It's not as nice as Strip, which I am used to of course. But it is plain, neighbourhood type. I'm ok with that.

Wax and other materials: The wax she used was very hot, again, the one used at Strip was better to removing hair. This one required a couple of tries in 1 spot to remove. The anti-septic alcohol swab used to clean the area before putting on the wax also had a strong chemical smell. All in all, the materials used were not as good at Strip but I could accept it as

Technique: 7/10. Not the worst but I preferred my Strip therapist.

HJ: 7/10 She's not too bad with it. Though I like my nipples being sucked and licked and she complained about fatigue which was a bit of a turn off.

Price: This is where I was furious... she cheated me. Upon payment, she demanded approximately another $30+ with some flimsy excuse about "I did more down there". I said her text showed $100 but she gave me more excuses. I didn't want to argue as there was another man in the reception and her colleagues were around. She decided to round down the fees for me which showed that the price was something she made up on the fly.

$150+ for boyzilian, armpit waxing and a so-so HJ is not worth it to me with the quality at hand. I rather spend $130 on my usual armpit and boyzilian wax and pay for my usual HJ MP elsewhere. I was more unhappy that she decided to cheat me like this. I am not going back. For my next session, I will go to another location provided by a bro or perhaps revert to my excellent therapist at Strip.

Starx88
11-06-2018, 12:55 PM
Hi all, an FR on R at Balestier here.

I got her contact from one of the bros here but I also found her ad online at Locanto. I was told by R in the Whatsapp message that the package is $128 for Boyzilian, Armpit waxing and HJ.

Ambience: It's not as nice as Strip, which I am used to of course. But it is plain, neighbourhood type. I'm ok with that.

Wax and other materials: The wax she used was very hot, again, the one used at Strip was better to removing hair. This one required a couple of tries in 1 spot to remove. The anti-septic alcohol swab used to clean the area before putting on the wax also had a strong chemical smell. All in all, the materials used were not as good at Strip but I could accept it as

Technique: 7/10. Not the worst but I preferred my Strip therapist.

HJ: 7/10 She's not too bad with it. Though I like my nipples being sucked and licked and she complained about fatigue which was a bit of a turn off.

Price: This is where I was furious... she cheated me. Upon payment, she demanded approximately another $30+ with some flimsy excuse about "I did more down there". I said her text showed $100 but she gave me more excuses. I didn't want to argue as there was another man in the reception and her colleagues were around. She decided to round down the fees for me which showed that the price was something she made up on the fly.

$150+ for boyzilian, armpit waxing and a so-so HJ is not worth it to me with the quality at hand. I rather spend $130 on my usual armpit and boyzilian wax and pay for my usual HJ MP elsewhere. I was more unhappy that she decided to cheat me like this. I am not going back. For my next session, I will go to another location provided by a bro or perhaps revert to my excellent therapist at Strip.

Thanks bro for the FR. .

Almost went over there after reading. Can u share your Strip therapist contact?

xsoramachi
13-06-2018, 01:17 PM
I have tried winxwax and Pink Palour waxing long long ago. But to endure the pain each time is really scary.

I found a gem place at Orchard plaza long ago(1-2yrs back) by the name of Bushy Bushy. The Spa does shaving painlessly and a massage at the end. But the female therapist no longer works there. The place is now under the operation of another guy.

In the end, i turn to online FLs or masseurs who can providing nice shaving and a "happy ending" at the end. sgbeautycastles.org have 2-3 ladies who does the job. Damage is usually 90-100.

Any one else with better lobangs or contacts. pls share. ty

makanslurp
13-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Anyone can share the contact? I know monkey icon is where, but no HJ right? How about the other one at the same block? Many thanks!!

guitarboi
14-06-2018, 10:26 AM
Any kind bro willing to share the place with me?
Been pm few bros but no reply at all...:(

hellobye
14-06-2018, 09:40 PM
I have tried winxwax and Pink Palour waxing long long ago. But to endure the pain each time is really scary.

I found a gem place at Orchard plaza long ago(1-2yrs back) by the name of Bushy Bushy. The Spa does shaving painlessly and a massage at the end. But the female therapist no longer works there. The place is now under the operation of another guy.

In the end, i turn to online FLs or masseurs who can providing nice shaving and a "happy ending" at the end. sgbeautycastles.org have 2-3 ladies who does the job. Damage is usually 90-100.

Any one else with better lobangs or contacts. pls share. ty

i went to Bushy bushy during that period too. It was many years ago.they have this full body scrub where u can lay naked and I still remember this girl call Baby and another NUS part time student who will scrub your balls and all that. No special though but there was once when Baby was looking at me very close up(can feel her breadth kinda close) while scrubing my balls sensually. Wonder what is she doing now.

Zorro2Zero2
20-06-2018, 11:59 AM
Located at the same block as this monkey icon waxing shop in bukit merah, there is another beauty salon which provides waxing service also. Got 2 malaysian girls and 2 PRC girls who will do waxing for male customers. I particularly like this Malaysian girl who is very chatty and gentle during the waxing session, help to lighten up the tense mood and reduce the discomfort. A big bonus that she is quite pretty and has big boobs….

Just went back for waxing on Sunday to have a “Clean” start for CNY. Laid down on the bed stark naked while she start off by trimming short my pubic hair and then the actual waxing. Her “accidental” contact with my little bro is very much frequent… Lol… In the end, got more than what I came for!!

Bro can PM contact?

Nemesis_v
20-06-2018, 12:30 PM
thanks ts for the contact! Tried the northern branch. In deed very good.

conquest9
20-06-2018, 03:15 PM
Tried monkey at the bm branch twice. decided to try their CPL. not too bad a sensation. Ice treatment followed by the warm laser light ... done by the syt looking senior... ended up with a hard on lol... "apologised" for the reactions so that I could keep conversations going.... Interesting clean experience :)

Starx88
20-06-2018, 06:07 PM
Any bros have contact for west side beauty spa that does good waxing with or without extras.
Good looking therapist is a must.

PM me for exchange of have, for west area only. TIA

kawakid
21-06-2018, 10:33 AM

Hi, can share contact - been looking for new waxing place. Pink Palour slowly got worse over the last year

cheers

bigloser0
21-06-2018, 11:34 PM

Where is the northern branch?
Would you mind sharing more information and a detailed experience?
Thank you.

GrannyLao
22-06-2018, 11:15 AM
hi can share??? dmg & location of north branch

y0shiaki
22-06-2018, 03:02 PM
Dear seniors, can share contact for the location? Looking for wax with happy ending

y0shiaki
22-06-2018, 03:33 PM
Can share location or ctc?

tabamo
22-06-2018, 05:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UQSzB6iwBg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsPjzSLA

strikeback44
25-06-2018, 01:43 PM
Anyone has contact for boyzillian with a chio bu ? No happy ending nevermind.

Strip got chiobu do for you or not ?:D

train8
01-07-2018, 11:51 PM
Dear seniors, can share contact for the location? Looking for wax with happy ending

Interested in this as well.

hondane
04-07-2018, 02:49 PM

Bro , can share ctc? Thx

Massag3r
04-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Hi bros can share ctc?

daboobies
05-07-2018, 12:05 AM
Anyone has contact for boyzillian with a chio bu ? No happy ending nevermind.

Strip got chiobu do for you or not ?:D

I do mine at BB Beauty at Arcade... My therapist face not bad one... Msian chinese..

strikeback44
05-07-2018, 02:12 AM
I do mine at BB Beauty at Arcade... My therapist face not bad one... Msian chinese..

BB beauty was recently embroiled in a court case.....ok one or not ?

they just open one in Toa Payoh....if got chio therapist there, i don't mind trying. :D

rageraven
05-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Had PM you the contact. Sorry for the long wait as did not get much chance to login SBF recently.

To other bros who PM me for contact, pls check your inbox.. had replied to all.
Thank you for your patience ;)

Any kind bro willing to share the place with me?
Been pm few bros but no reply at all...:(

daboobies
05-07-2018, 08:47 PM
BB beauty was recently embroiled in a court case.....ok one or not ?

they just open one in Toa Payoh....if got chio therapist there, i don't mind trying. :D

Is it? I didnt know about it.... so far so good leh...
Idk about TPY but the Arcade one got 2 msian girl buey pai :p

Woolalah
22-07-2018, 08:32 PM
hi anyone know of any place that provide trimming services instead of waxing?

hellobye
22-07-2018, 09:41 PM
hi anyone know of any place that provide trimming services instead of waxing?

any place that provide waxing will normally provide trimming service. at least thats my experience thus far. U just have to tell them where u want it waxed and which part u want it trimmed.

y0shiaki
24-07-2018, 04:46 PM
Bros who message me I am sorry. I dun have ctc... That is why I posted this thread, so stop pm me for ctc.

storm3
29-07-2018, 11:05 PM
Just completed my 4th IPL session today.

So far can say armpit hair is gone minus some stubborn bits of hair which barely noticeable. By the 3rd IPL session most hair was already gone.

Private part area wise is still 50-50, though it takes a longer time for it to regrow. The stray hair outside the underwear area is also growing less and not so visible, which is partially good news for me.

Balls still kinda hurt when doing IPL, so for my bros with darker skintone, bewarned. (J will advice accordingly apparently)

r.fowler
30-07-2018, 03:00 PM

Lady A dont do... so far, she claimed she only do facial but she will usually let her staff do unless it is packed. well.... better luck to us next time

Lovingme
30-07-2018, 05:51 PM
anyone got any waxing contact can pm me please :D
i'll have some contacts to share too..

strikeback44
31-07-2018, 01:40 PM

So far can say armpit hair is gone minus some stubborn bits of hair which barely noticeable. By the 3rd IPL session most hair was already gone.

Private part area wise is still 50-50, though it takes a longer time for it to regrow. The stray hair outside the underwear area is also growing less and not so visible, which is partially good news for me.

Balls still kinda hurt when doing IPL, so for my bros with darker skintone, bewarned. (J will advice accordingly apparently)

does J provide release ? if she does, got 3G autoroam ? she sound so sexy on the phone :eek:

storm3
31-07-2018, 02:11 PM
does J provide release ? if she does, got 3G autoroam ? she sound so sexy on the phone :eek:

No, as mentioned in my previous posts she does not do extras.

If you need waxing services with release, check with the other bro on this thread (or his own created thread).

Cheers. :)

yeongmsc
06-08-2018, 06:12 PM
booked an appt

went to a salon along bencoolen street for boyzilian

the sporean female beautician damn thorough, spread my ass hole open & wax & even pluck off remaining hair

chit chat with me all the way thru. even when i have a full blown hard on, she politely ask if i need to cool down or to continue.

i ask her continue. when a few drips if pre cum drip out, she politely says she will wipe off, & continue waxing.

damn pro.

the best part is after waxing, she says she will put olive oil. her fingers & oil all over my ass crack, hole & shaft.

then she even ask me see result, all i see is my erection.

lastly she place a towel over my private part, ask me rest first. then open door & left room.

will definitely rtw

Dddnoob
06-08-2018, 06:37 PM
booked an appt

the sporean female beautician damn thorough, spread my ass hole open & wax & even pluck off remaining hair

chit chat with me all the way thru. even when i have a full blown hard on, she politely ask if i need to cool down or to continue.

i ask her continue. when a few drips if pre cum drip out, she politely says she will wipe off, & continue waxing.

damn pro.

the best part is after waxing, she says she will put olive oil. her fingers & oil all over my ass crack, hole & shaft.

lastly she place a towel over my private part, ask me rest first. then open door & left room.

will definitely rtw

Wah ur beautician damn professional neh , great finding bro

strikeback44
06-08-2018, 07:36 PM
booked an appt

damn pro.

will definitely rtw

OMG bro, can intro ?

thedevil666
06-08-2018, 10:58 PM
looking for boyzilian by syt or pretty milf. no need for special, tyia.

Coffeeboi
08-08-2018, 04:07 PM
any boyzillian in northern singapore?

regalia888
09-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Hi bro can share contact.. Have been wanting to get a waxing done. Thanks

regalia888
09-08-2018, 09:38 AM
booked an appt

damn pro.

will definitely rtw

Hi bro can share contact?? Been wanting to get a waxing done. Thanks

toil3tbowl
19-08-2018, 02:03 AM
Hi bro, mind to pm me the salon to try out the boyzilian. Thx so much

booked an appt

damn pro.

will definitely rtw

iariesi
21-08-2018, 12:41 PM
Bro, mind sharing contact please. I spent a lot on Bencoolen, but i’m Not really enjoying or happy with the result.

tabamo
01-09-2018, 02:44 PM
https://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/bts/d/facial-treatment-and-waxing/6683672893.html

amaya
04-09-2018, 06:50 PM
Had PM you the contact. Sorry for the long wait as did not get much chance to login SBF recently.

Drop you a PM bro! :)

Alexes
05-09-2018, 09:01 AM
You got to go regular once you started if not ingrown hair can be a hassle.

citrabatam
05-09-2018, 06:59 PM
Have always been a regular at the spot at bukit merah. My ingrown had always looked awful. Last month I tried waxing in jb, somewhere near ksl. My skin is much smoother with very minimal ingrown hairs. The only difference is after the waxing, they apply rose mask on your skin. the feeling is heavenly too :D

can share location near ksl and damage? tia

citrabatam
08-09-2018, 08:30 PM
no need bro. i found the place.

citrabatam
08-09-2018, 08:38 PM
can share location near ksl and damage? tia
no need bro. found the place.

Fabby32
10-09-2018, 01:13 AM
booked an appt

damn pro.

will definitely rtw

I wanted 1 since the logest time for waxing or IPL etc i dont know what term to call..

Can share contact?

Soulfunk
11-09-2018, 11:02 PM
Hi bros, in need of some manhood grooming soon. Does anyone has any ctc to share? preferably with happy endings! Willing to share my ctc too, PM me

Fabby32
11-09-2018, 11:36 PM
Is there any standard rate for CPL? for armpits, butt, crack and groin area?

Need some advice before i sign the packages:o

alextan123
12-09-2018, 09:03 AM
booked an appt

damn pro.

will definitely rtw

Bro share ctc? Thanks!

rubbishboi
12-09-2018, 06:01 PM
Recently went for a massage in the central area. It was $50 for 60mins. Tried this masseuse A**** who is in her late 20s with average looks. Massage skills on point and not those piano massage. The place also provides waxing service.

I think I topped up about $20 for waxing, and she'll just do the waxing within the 60 mins.

stylekiddy
13-09-2018, 03:56 AM
Thinking of trying waxing as never tried before. Can any bros advise usually how long later will grow back?
Last but not least, any bros got lobang? :)

Nekofear
17-09-2018, 12:45 PM
I'm on my 8th boyzillian waxing session now. The hair on mine grew back after 2 weeks. This time it took me 35 days after the last session, before another waxing visit.

milken
18-09-2018, 09:01 PM
My first
I was led to a unit 1 level higher than monkey shop
The malaysia girl was chatty

jonn88
18-09-2018, 10:44 PM
Recently went for a massage in the central area. It was $50 for 60mins. Tried this masseuse A**** who is in her late 20s with average looks. Massage skills on point and not those piano massage. The place also provides waxing service.

I think I topped up about $20 for waxing, and she'll just do the waxing within the 60 mins.

Please share ctc, $20 top up is cheap.

Ipad0889
18-09-2018, 11:54 PM
Pls share!!!

homemp3
24-09-2018, 01:51 AM
booked an appt

damn pro.

will definitely rtw

Can share the contact? Thank you

Myoe
24-09-2018, 02:18 PM
booked an appt

damn pro.

will definitely rtw

Appreciate if you could share the contacts. I wish to shave off my hairy forest

kaori89
25-09-2018, 08:23 PM
I got waxing lobang with service done by PRC.
Interested bro pm me. Up me if can thanks. Will share with selected bro

Share with me pls

kaori89
25-09-2018, 08:26 PM

Pm name n contact details pls bro

exowolf88
25-09-2018, 09:21 PM

Hi bro, can share contact with me please? Boyzilian with handjob. Thanks :)

knownl
25-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Can share contact? Thx
booked an appt

damn pro.

will definitely rtw

demon1000
27-09-2018, 09:49 AM
can share ctc?

phua2908
27-09-2018, 10:52 AM
Hi, any bro here tried the 1 at ubi?

xDylan
28-09-2018, 04:15 PM

Able to share with therapist u took? Just signed package with them...

Paipanlover
29-09-2018, 01:01 AM
Hi can share contact pls? Thank u!

Paipanlover
29-09-2018, 01:01 AM
Able to share contact? Thank you

Able to share with therapist u took? Just signed package with them...

mePoke
29-09-2018, 01:40 PM
My first
I was led to a unit 1 level higher than monkey shop
The malaysia girl was chatty

According to their facebook a/c, there is also an outlet in AMK, next to the swimming pool.

I like where the 3rd flr unit is.

Fantasizing after boyzilian, go out bottomless into the long corridor for a walk.:p

Btw, any bro took up their meridian massage while there ? Like to know is it worth.

Mahon
06-10-2018, 10:56 AM
Bro can share the outlet contact thanks gro

rageraven
16-10-2018, 02:13 PM
Great news for our Indian Bros! There is a new beautician at the Bukit Merah outlet who is from Nepal, lived in India since young and can speak Tamil, and is very fair-skinned just like Filipino. At 1st, I really thought she is a Pinoy as she speaks very fluent English.

For my most recent waxing, I was assigned this new staff named E and it was a remarkable experience. IMO, her waxing skills is even better than J as each wax pull is done with minimal pain. For those with low pain threshold, she is highly recommended.

While the whole waxing is quick and fuss-free, the climax of the session came during the post-cleaning!! She was using the cooling aloe vera gel to clean my butt area, balls and my rod with such sensual touch that my rod stiffened immediately. I was very paiseh but she like nothing happen and continue to hold and clean my upright rod gently and thoroughly. Every seconds seems like an eternity enjoyment and I was trying very hard not to gone into full blown out mode but still some pre-cum leak out. E just use a tissue to clean off my pre-cum without fuss and finish up the post-cleaning in very professional manner. That was the longest and most pleasurable post-cleaning I ever experienced.

E told me that she used to work in another beauty salon in Little India and she had done a lot of waxing for her Indian customers. That explained why she is so skiful in her waxing!

For bros who have the BM salon contact, you can call to request for the Nepal/Indian Beautician to do waxing. Or you can PM me for her full name.

TIA to bros who have been waiting for my new post to up my points for the good share.

Ginuwine85
16-10-2018, 03:06 PM

Hi Bro raven please share contact thanks

xmfxmf
16-10-2018, 06:44 PM
Hi bro can share any good shops contact

msdt
16-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Wow bro
Time to do waxing Liao

bigloser0
17-10-2018, 09:14 PM

Great news for our Indian Bros! There is a new beautician at the Bukit Merah outlet who is from Nepal, lived in India since young and can speak Tamil, and is very fair-skinned just like Filipino. At 1st, I really thought she is a Pinoy as she speaks very fluent English.

For my most recent waxing, I was assigned this new staff named E and it was a remarkable experience. IMO, her waxing skills is even better than J as each wax pull is done with minimal pain. For those with low pain threshold, she is highly recommended.

While the whole waxing is quick and fuss-free, the climax of the session came during the post-cleaning!! She was using the cooling aloe vera gel to clean my butt area, balls and my rod with such sensual touch that my rod stiffened immediately. I was very paiseh but she like nothing happen and continue to hold and clean my upright rod gently and thoroughly. Every seconds seems like an eternity enjoyment and I was trying very hard not to gone into full blown out mode but still some pre-cum leak out. E just use a tissue to clean off my pre-cum without fuss and finish up the post-cleaning in very professional manner. That was the longest and most pleasurable post-cleaning I ever experienced.

E told me that she used to work in another beauty salon in Little India and she had done a lot of waxing for her Indian customers. That explained why she is so skiful in her waxing!

For bros who have the BM salon contact, you can call to request for the Nepal/Indian Beautician to do waxing. Or you can PM me for her full name.

TIA to bros who have been waiting for my new post to up my points for the good share.

No offence to Bro @rageraven.
What Bro @rageraven shared is his own experience.

This is a TOTALLY CLEAN salon.

If you wish to do PURELY boyzilian and/or waxing or even facial, please go ahead and make an appointment.

If you are expecting special services on top of boyzilian/waxing/facial, please look for other joints.

rageraven
18-10-2018, 12:06 PM
No offence to Bro @rageraven.
What Bro @rageraven shared is his own experience.

This is a TOTALLY CLEAN salon.

If you wish to do PURELY boyzilian and/or waxing or even facial, please go ahead and make an appointment.

If you are expecting special services on top of boyzilian/waxing/facial, please look for other joints.

The salon is indeed a CLEAN salon so please do not go and expect special services from all the beauticians working there. I am just sharing my extraordinary experience I had with 2 of the beauticians with their pleasant and attentive service.

As a seasoned chiongster, I can sense whether the girl is game for something more, and I will give subtle hints to gauge their response. Of cos, I have my fair share of hits and misses. It is up to individual bro to test water and breach the beautician resistance level. Fortune favors the brave… and no harm asking…. haha

bigloser0
19-10-2018, 12:25 PM
Bro @rageraven, thank you very much for sharing all your valuable experience.
Really appreciate it.

jinxz89
22-10-2018, 10:49 PM
Hello bros Able to share CTC with me?

auggjl
23-10-2018, 12:32 PM
Thanks bro, just in time for my next visit. Will be trying out this new beautician.

Rico
23-10-2018, 01:09 PM
The gal from Nepal has been my Friend since her early days at other location .
She has been doing my waxing for the longest time and yes she is indeed good .

hellobag
24-10-2018, 04:18 PM
Anybody got contact for boyzilian plus happy ending as well?

Freeone
25-10-2018, 04:57 AM
Looking for boyzillian plus happy ending, anyone got lobang.

Cheesebeast
25-10-2018, 07:38 AM
Looking for boyzillian plus happy ending, anyone got lobang.

Same here.

Sizzler
26-10-2018, 12:44 PM

Bro can give the address, went the while building but cannot find. End up at BB beauty.

Starx88
26-10-2018, 02:32 PM
Bro can give the address, went the while building but cannot find. End up at BB beauty.

go 1 floor up and you will find...

rageraven
30-10-2018, 12:33 PM
The gal from Nepal has been my Friend since her early days at other location .
She has been doing my waxing for the longest time and yes she is indeed good .

So she has many years of waxing experience.. no wonder she is so skillful in every aspect of the waxing session. Too bad she has been posted to the AMK outlet. Too far for me to go over and gonna stick with J for time being. J told me your Nepal friend E was only temporarily at the BM outlet to teach the BM staff the waxing skills. Hope J waxing skills vastly improved also.. haha

romidogdog
30-10-2018, 12:46 PM
So she has many years of waxing experience.. no wonder she is so skillful in every aspect of the waxing session. Too bad she has been posted to the AMK outlet. Too far for me to go over and gonna stick with J for time being. J told me your Nepal friend E was only temporarily at the BM outlet to teach the BM staff the waxing skills. Hope J waxing skills vastly improved also.. haha

AlamaK. Yet to try her...transfer so far away....:rolleyes:

auggjl
30-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Yeah she told me she went to AMK outlet last friday. Managed to go down last week and was attended by her, and i don't know if i should say here but the experience was.. definitely shocking.

Bro rageraven maybe pm me if you're curious.

TeamX
30-10-2018, 05:44 PM

Can share share

rageraven
30-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Yeah she told me she went to AMK outlet last friday. Managed to go down last week and was attended by her, and i don't know if i should say here but the experience was.. definitely shocking.

Bro Auggjl, PM sent... really curious to know what kinda shocking experience you had.. and if it worth the effort to travel all the way to AMK to try her.. Pls share share..

tonks
30-10-2018, 09:16 PM
Bro Raven, i live near AMK and been looking for good waxer. Do share the Nepal girl - i speak the language too =)

cataramp
30-10-2018, 09:28 PM
Can share amk contact? Gamxia

oldschoolallan
03-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Greatly appreciate any lobang for boyzillian/waxing. Tyty :)

bignehneh
03-11-2018, 05:37 PM

She suck your tool and CIM?

TeamX
03-11-2018, 06:31 PM
zzzzzzzzzz

ryanliew
04-11-2018, 10:40 AM
I stay AMK area. Can share ctc pls, bro auggjl

mansur
07-11-2018, 10:48 AM
go 1 floor up and you will find...

bro, you mean lvl 3?

auggjl
07-11-2018, 01:16 PM
She suck your tool and CIM?
Alittle more shocking than that..

Anyway those bros that asked for contact, please look for bro rageraven instead, it's his contact.

curioushan
07-11-2018, 02:11 PM
Hi bro whr in AMK? Can share please

cataramp
09-11-2018, 07:48 AM
Any kind soul can share location and contact? Thanks

blibs
09-11-2018, 07:03 PM
Just done a wax session opp the pool. Therapist was the nepalese. For those who are expecting a looker, don't try. Place looks a little shabby (I used to do at strip 3 years back). Can't complain though. The price was 68. I knew it was gonna be painful since my last session was years back. I would say the whole session it was up and down. Quite tiring. Haha. Do pm TS for contact. Otw out, I saw a Chinese lady. Quite good looking. I supposed that's the boss?

cataramp
09-11-2018, 08:56 PM
Just done a wax session opp the pool. Therapist was the nepalese. For those who are expecting a looker, don't try. Place looks a little shabby (I used to do at strip 3 years back). Can't complain though. The price was 68. I knew it was gonna be painful since my last session was years back. I would say the whole session it was up and down. Quite tiring. Haha. Do pm TS for contact. Otw out, I saw a Chinese lady. Quite good looking. I supposed that's the boss?

Why leh bro. Buay kua 1 ah? :o

tabamo
10-11-2018, 12:54 AM
Now you all knoe, lots of fake reviews to gain business
Lol

bigbigboy789
10-11-2018, 09:42 AM

Hi bro pls share ctc

r.fowler
12-11-2018, 10:00 AM

nope, she is another beautician working there

bignehneh
12-11-2018, 01:52 PM
nope, she is another beautician working there

She has a mole on her face? Figure is quite good. C cups. The Nepal lady boob big?

rageraven
13-11-2018, 10:34 AM

The place is a neighbourhood salon so cannot compare to atas shop like Strips, Pink Parlour or Jean Yip type. Much like we do not expect G Spa ambience and facilities when we go for 50/hr massage at the norm MP.

What do you mean by the whole session was up and down?? Why do you even feel tiring when you just need to lie down there? What did you do hahaha.

If the Chinese lady is tall, then she is the beautician there. if she is short, it will be the lady boss.

xDylan
14-11-2018, 08:27 AM
The place is a neighbourhood salon so cannot compare to atas shop like Strips, Pink Parlour or Jean Yip type. Much like we do not expect G Spa ambience and facilities when we go for 50/hr massage at the norm MP.

What do you mean by the whole session was up and down?? Why do you even feel tiring when you just need to lie down there? What did you do hahaha.

If the Chinese lady is tall, then she is the beautician there. if she is short, it will be the lady boss.

Bro i tried callig in to book a session but it seems like they dont have the "J" that u recommended leh. They gave me two "J" name one "J**y* the other "J**et* now i wonder if im at the right place

r.fowler
14-11-2018, 10:03 AM
Bro i tried callig in to book a session but it seems like they dont have the "J" that u recommended leh. They gave me two "J" name one "J**y* the other "J**et* now i wonder if im at the right place

J went back to malaysia... as per what the other ML said.

xDylan
14-11-2018, 10:39 AM
J went back to malaysia... as per what the other ML said.

I see... guess i will make trip down to AMK to try E.. anyway is J coming back?

xDylan
14-11-2018, 11:10 AM
I cant seem to locate the AMK outlet.. any bro can pm me AMK outlet location?

rageraven
14-11-2018, 11:25 AM

Bro, I think you book your waxing package at the wrong salon.. did you book at BB instead? check your PM, I send you the salon contact..

r.fowler
14-11-2018, 11:39 AM
Bro, I think you book your waxing package at the wrong salon.. did you book at BB instead? check your PM, I send you the salon contact..

yo bro, i just provided him too... sharing is caring... :cool:

lizhen
15-11-2018, 08:31 PM
have tried s and j, haa. now got new one?

tonks
16-11-2018, 08:22 AM
Any kind soul willing to share the Nepali girl salon contact?

hellobag
16-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Anybody got any good boyzilian place with extras?

Lovingme
18-11-2018, 10:02 AM
managed to try after receiving contact from bro raven..
overall highly recommended! :D

DTcrg
18-11-2018, 02:59 PM
Hi Bro, is it possible to get the contact? Would like to pay her a visit

bigloser0
19-11-2018, 03:14 AM
deleted post

Nough
19-11-2018, 08:33 AM
Any bro can pm me the place? Will up you in return :) thanks!

Frhnflames14
19-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Hi can any kind bro pm me the location for amk ? Im in the area now and keen to try

trash55
19-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Can any bro PM me the AMK outlet contact. Thanks

xDylan
20-11-2018, 08:39 AM
managed to try after receiving contact from bro raven..
overall highly recommended! :D

Bro can share which one u tried?

bothway79
20-11-2018, 01:35 PM
Bro can share which one u tried?

Any recommendation for shaving rather than wax?

bigloser0
21-11-2018, 03:22 AM
Any recommendation for shaving rather than wax?

you can use a shaver and shave on your own.
save you some money.
if you were to go for waxing, the end result of your skin will be smooth for close to 2 weeks before the hair starts to grow again.

Tuanehkia
22-11-2018, 07:42 PM
Can I use something like this? Panasonic Electric Shaver (https://amzn.to/2TAttBN) Will electric gives me a good and easy way to shave?

bigloser0
22-11-2018, 10:11 PM
Can I use something like this? Panasonic Electric Shaver (https://amzn.to/2TAttBN) Will electric gives me a good and easy way to shave?

this is a boyzillian and waxing thread.
for shaving, you may need to check it out elsewhere.

rageraven
23-11-2018, 03:51 PM
Anybody got any good boyzilian place with extras?

PMed you the AMK outlet for your 1st waxing experience.
If you cannot tahan and cum during the deliberate, slow and sensual Post-Cleaning, does it consider as "extra" surprise?? :D

DigitalTV
23-11-2018, 05:08 PM
If you cannot tahan and cum during the deliberate, slow and sensual Post-Cleaning, does it consider as "extra" surprise?? :D

Bro can share?

xcalibur90
02-12-2018, 11:17 AM

Hi Bro. Can share me the contact? Thanks :)

XinfernoX
03-12-2018, 12:54 PM

Bro can share contact also?

Thanks;)

Colgatedarlie
03-12-2018, 07:16 PM
I can guarantee tat after the first strip ur cock sure limp.

kingkanibu
07-12-2018, 10:02 PM
I can guarantee tat after the first strip ur cock sure limp.

it depends on the beautician also...

went to that area today... but i think i went to the wrong shop...

true.. after the first strip, u will feel some pain...

but my beautician somehow conveniently place her right palm on my rod while tapping her left palm on the stripped area...

so it was like... strip.. pain.. lil bro retreated abit but with her right palm resting on it... lil bro came out halfway again...

was a retreat and chiong mission until the final cleanup where lil bro came out in its full glory.
not sure if it is teasing or not but everytime she move lil bro out of the way, she will form an "o" with her palm and slide from base to tip before moving lil bro out of the way to pluck the remaining hair out...
sometimes she will just stop at the forehead, flick it around to look for stray hairs while still keeping her palm around the forehead..

i leaked quite some amount of pre-cum...

after checking that all hair is gone, she just gave a grin/smile and discreetly gave a couple of tugs on lil bro and then asked me to dressed up...

stuck with blue balls and rushed home to release....

bignehneh
07-12-2018, 10:32 PM
it depends on the beautician also...

went to that area today... but i think i went to the wrong shop...

true.. after the first strip, u will feel some pain...

but my beautician somehow conveniently place her right palm on my rod while tapping her left palm on the stripped area...

so it was like... strip.. pain.. lil bro retreated abit but with her right palm resting on it... lil bro came out halfway again...

was a retreat and chiong mission until the final cleanup where lil bro came out in its full glory.
not sure if it is teasing or not but everytime she move lil bro out of the way, she will form an "o" with her palm and slide from base to tip before moving lil bro out of the way to pluck the remaining hair out...
sometimes she will just stop at the forehead, flick it around to look for stray hairs while still keeping her palm around the forehead..

i leaked quite some amount of pre-cum...

after checking that all hair is gone, she just gave a grin/smile and discreetly gave a couple of tugs on lil bro and then asked me to dressed up...

stuck with blue balls and rushed home to release....

If u go to the amk branch, Shirley can help u. Hehe!

Ggez888
08-12-2018, 07:01 AM
Hi bro, can share contacts please?

Nough
08-12-2018, 09:19 AM
Any bro can share the location with me? Appreciated! :)

steve2
08-12-2018, 12:21 PM
I'm new to this thread but not new to boyzilian waxing. Been to many places over the years but now more or less settled with 3 therapists......

1) Girl next door, early-20s therapist. First time she was sitting in a corner watching a older therapist waxing me and learning. I make sure I get her name and got her the next time. Shy and don't talk much but sweet looking.

2) Mid-20s therapist, loves to chat even about interesting waxing experiences, openly tell me when didi hard it's not so pain.

3) Mid-20s therapist, abit ah lian kind, love to talk also. Best part about her and this place is they have some kind of mask treatment there after finishing the waxing. Damn shiok to say the least.

Note all are M'sian ladies and there's no special or anything like that... All 100% clean.

Keen to explore more waxing places with SYT therapist so I'm open to trade. PM me your contact and let me know which 1 you interested. Once verified I will reply you the ctc.

snowboi08
08-12-2018, 12:51 PM

Hi bro, can PM me also? Thanks!

Oldboyboy
08-12-2018, 01:12 PM
How much the cost.

MrPlayer
08-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Blk 338 AMK Ave 1

momba
08-12-2018, 01:36 PM
hi bro,

can share contact please? thanks.

strikeback44
08-12-2018, 02:36 PM
My PRC ML is also beautician trained.

SHe has given me handjob before after massage. I believe she has hair removal service as well but not sure if it's her specialty. I will ask her about it. if she also does brazillian, that will be solid as i can get her to give me a HJ after. :D

punkxyz
08-12-2018, 03:24 PM

so nice to help, free or?

kingkanibu
08-12-2018, 10:58 PM

hmmmmmm.....
hmmmmmm....
hmmmmmm....

now bald already down there....
need to wait one month first...

:(

homemp3
10-12-2018, 01:59 AM
I'm new to this thread but not new to boyzilian waxing. Been to many places over the years but now more or less settled with 3 therapists......

1) Girl next door, early-20s therapist. First time she was sitting in a corner watching a older therapist waxing me and learning. I make sure I get her name and got her the next time. Shy and don't talk much but sweet looking.

2) Mid-20s therapist, loves to chat even about interesting waxing experiences, openly tell me when didi hard it's not so pain.

3) Mid-20s therapist, abit ah lian kind, love to talk also. Best part about her and this place is they have some kind of mask treatment there after finishing the waxing. Damn shiok to say the least.

Note all are M'sian ladies and there's no special or anything like that... All 100% clean.

Keen to explore more waxing places with SYT therapist so I'm open to trade. PM me your contact and let me know which 1 you interested. Once verified I will reply you the ctc.

Hi Bro, can sure the contact?

Duckyang
10-12-2018, 08:47 AM

Bro can share contact for amk outlet?

jtothez
10-12-2018, 09:37 AM
Pm me pls. I shave until sian liaoo

SkylineR34
10-12-2018, 11:30 AM
Attempted to find the BM branch, one level above the monkey shop...but cannot find :(
Brunch of tuition centres..

rinaldo
13-12-2018, 12:19 PM

Bro can pm the amk outlet contact? Thnks bro

hyun12
13-12-2018, 01:19 PM
Bro can share with me too tks!!

BuloBulo
13-12-2018, 01:29 PM

Bro mind share contact! Thanks in advanced

Emiratesboyz90
13-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Bro mind share the contact?

raven27
13-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Hi can pm contact and shop location

Coffeeboi
13-12-2018, 05:02 PM

pls share contact!!!

fortian17
15-12-2018, 05:37 PM
Can share amk waxing please?
Thanks

oldsenior
16-12-2018, 10:19 AM
I got waxing lobang with service done by PRC.
Interested bro pm me. Up me if can thanks. Will share with selected bro

Bro able to share the contacts? Thanks.

napsterz
16-12-2018, 11:20 AM
My PRC ML is also beautician trained.

SHe has given me handjob before after massage. I believe she has hair removal service as well but not sure if it's her specialty. I will ask her about it. if she also does brazillian, that will be solid as i can get her to give me a HJ after. :D

bro pls share can?

cyeung8888
16-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Can PM me the AMK location ? Thanks :-)

toshio
16-12-2018, 06:11 PM
Can share the amk location please. Interesting to try out.

edkoh2000
18-12-2018, 11:43 PM

Brother

I pm you

Radiator
19-12-2018, 08:43 AM
Omg guys please share with me where to get waxing and finish off with extra. This one sound damn interesting

naughtyboyboy
19-12-2018, 12:16 PM
Hi Bro, mind sharing where this place to do waxing?

Love to try waxing and special together.

Thks bro's

matthewoh
20-12-2018, 01:58 PM
Bro mind share contact! Thanks in advanced
Bro, can share location?

youngbeing123
21-12-2018, 04:25 AM
Can pm me the amk location pls? Thank

Nosex
21-12-2018, 11:13 AM
Kindly pm me too :)

SBFAdmin
22-12-2018, 03:36 PM
Pm me amk outlet. Thanks

Swag123
22-12-2018, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the recommendations guys, went to one of the monkey outlets. Say my didi not hard enough to wax shaft, stroke for awhile to harden me up. :D such an enjoyable experience .

Fingerbitch
22-12-2018, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the recommendations guys, went to one of the monkey outlets. Say my didi not hard enough to wax shaft, stroke for awhile to harden me up. :D such an enjoyable experience .

Bro can share contact ? Thanks

lnvnd
22-12-2018, 04:38 PM

Bro can share ctc?

keroro388
22-12-2018, 05:05 PM

Bro, can share ctc?

LostFated
22-12-2018, 07:07 PM
Any bro can share the contact for AMK waxing? Thanks alot

zoul8942
23-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Hi bro care to share the ctc?
Thanks.

homemp3
24-12-2018, 02:18 AM

Hi bro, can share the outlet and who did the waxing?

alessandronesta
24-12-2018, 02:40 PM
Hi can pm contacts please? BM and AmK outlets

Duckyang
25-12-2018, 03:44 PM
Thanks bro @rageraven for the amk contact. Tried E for waxing. skip waxing part, after waxing shiokkkk. Tried S for massage, i only can say one word awesome.

specter0123
25-12-2018, 03:58 PM
Bro
Can PM me the Amk waxing place?

Westspider
25-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Can share the place? Thanks.

Prs6r4oo
25-12-2018, 09:09 PM
Bro, please share the contact. Thanks in advance

xiaojun1986
26-12-2018, 12:01 PM
Can share contact and pricing?

Emiratesboyz90
26-12-2018, 12:21 PM
Thanks bro @rageraven for the amk contact. Tried E for waxing. skip waxing part, after waxing shiokkkk. Tried S for massage, i only can say one word awesome.

Bro, can share the contact? Thanks

r.fowler
26-12-2018, 12:27 PM

S is good. vouch for that... HAHA

miseri
26-12-2018, 08:23 PM

Hi bro can share the contact?

Novotna
26-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Any place to recommend for trimming only? thanks in advance :)

latpj
26-12-2018, 11:32 PM

nice bro! can share the branch and who did your session? thanks bro!

curioushan
27-12-2018, 02:10 AM
anyone knows E at amk branch on leave how long?

afat
27-12-2018, 05:07 AM
Hi mind sharing the place. Thanks

matthewoh
27-12-2018, 09:18 AM
Bro Auggjl, PM sent... really curious to know what kinda shocking experience you had.. and if it worth the effort to travel all the way to AMK to try her.. Pls share share..

bro, contact pls..

acer2007
27-12-2018, 09:55 AM
Any bros here can please share the waxing place? Appreciate the reply. Will upz your point

icyboiboi
27-12-2018, 11:27 AM
Any bro can pm amk location and contact. Will up point thanks

Kouli
27-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Hi , appreciate can share the location . Will up in return

clubnite
27-12-2018, 03:40 PM
after many moons cycle, I finally got to try Rxxx at Balestier as recommended by bro RageRaven.

She is a MILF with not bad skill, boyzillian clean clean front and back. Nego for release as she gladly took as she like my tool very much.. hehehehe. $100

Place is a bit old but similar to Bukit Merah, my usual joint for Boyzillian. And since J was on leave to Malaysia liao,, R is my replacement. In term of professionalism, J is better.. but if u want a "dirty" boyzillian R is champion:D

thanks bro RageRaven!

tonks
27-12-2018, 04:47 PM
Bro RageRaven - do share the Balestier location, super near me!

guitarboi18
28-12-2018, 11:16 AM

bro, can share no.2 gal with me?
Thanks in advance

rageraven
28-12-2018, 12:07 PM

Bro, you really know how to enjoy the best of both worlds! E specialty is her professional yet sensual waxing and S is super skillful in her massage. I am curious whether you tried them on the same day and have double shots... haha
Maybe I can consider to request them for "double fly" for my next session :D

Jamester999
29-12-2018, 03:31 PM
Hey rageraven.

I've upped you hehe.
Hope you reply my PM soon.

Cheers

DaisyTrump
29-12-2018, 04:02 PM
after many moons cycle, I finally got to try Rxxx at Balestier as recommended by bro RageRaven.

She is a MILF with not bad skill, boyzillian clean clean front and back. Nego for release as she gladly took as she like my tool very much.. hehehehe. $100

Place is a bit old but similar to Bukit Merah, my usual joint for Boyzillian. And since J was on leave to Malaysia liao,, R is my replacement. In term of professionalism, J is better.. but if u want a "dirty" boyzillian R is champion:D

thanks bro RageRaven!

Nice feedback bro, hope to try too! :)

Happyboi22
30-12-2018, 01:43 AM
Hi any bros can pm me contact will be very grateful :D

SBFAdmin
30-12-2018, 04:20 AM
Went balestier for boyzilian and massage. During boyzilian, was fully mari kita and she say "your this one strong ah".
After massage, she ask GQ, but I didn't want to go for it as her age can be my mum. :o

y2jy2j
30-12-2018, 06:30 AM
Can share location for balestier?

GrannyLao
30-12-2018, 11:24 AM
Share amk outlet

punkxyz
30-12-2018, 02:07 PM
pls share contact ?

Teddlim
30-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Hi can share contact for the waxing place lol

ashland
30-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Bro, you really know how to enjoy the best of both worlds! E specialty is her professional yet sensual waxing and S is super skillful in her massage. I am curious whether you tried them on the same day and have double shots... haha
Maybe I can consider to request them for "double fly" for my next session :D

hi bro, so both E and S are at the same shop?

asakura21
30-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Hi anyone able to share contact for waxing in tpy or near tpy will need to get a wax done . Thanks alot in advance .

asakura21

FuRz
30-12-2018, 06:46 PM
Please pm aamk and other outlets..thanks

AuroraArte
02-01-2019, 02:02 PM
What are the prices like? I've been wanting to try waxing for a long time since I'm tired of shaving and the experience of waxing seems pretty fun from what I've seen here.

BuloBulo
02-01-2019, 05:55 PM
Just curious how much are the cost for the one at amk outlet

Icer
02-01-2019, 07:57 PM
Hi can anyone pls share contact details for all please?

Teddlim
02-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Any kind soul able to share all the outlets mention by other bros? Been wanting to try out waxing instead of shaving Liao hahaha

Ggez888
02-01-2019, 09:12 PM
Any Bros kind enough to share their waxing contacts ? Thanks

KiLLeRbOi9
03-01-2019, 05:10 PM
Hi bros, able to share the balestier location? Thanks!

Escada
03-01-2019, 09:14 PM
Can anyone share the contact?
Really need do waxing
Thank you 🙏

hairul18
04-01-2019, 09:31 AM

Bro can PM ctc? :)