PDA

View Full Version : Playing with FIRE - home maid

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Alphaoasis
25-06-2017, 07:12 AM
It does happen! One day after finding a WL and heng heng FB asked to meet for fuck.. she didnt say anything when she suck my cock but ever since then she didnt want to meet anymore.. couldn't think of any reasons till i realised must be the strawberry condom... :-(

Must be careful next time. Lucky it's just a FB and not wife. :)

Fazzyrim
25-06-2017, 07:24 AM
It does happen! One day after finding a WL and heng heng FB asked to meet for fuck.. she didnt say anything when she suck my cock but ever since then she didnt want to meet anymore.. couldn't think of any reasons till i realised must be the strawberry condom... :-(

Heh... never really believed in using flavoured caps. Plain always better, I Guess? ;)

Sky88
25-06-2017, 08:06 AM
Heh... never really believed in using flavoured caps. Plain always better, I Guess? ;)

Even plain also got rubber smell bro.

Fatty1234
25-06-2017, 08:12 AM
TS anymore??

student430
25-06-2017, 08:39 AM
post photo of the maid first :D

Fazzyrim
25-06-2017, 09:52 AM

Yah hor... Never thought of that... At least the flavored one can say it's a new soap we using? Hahah.:p

dewe
25-06-2017, 01:37 PM
post photo of the maid first :D

Haha don't hold your breath or he will just post one from the internet.

tranpsa
25-06-2017, 10:46 PM
Camping for continuation!

Mooning
26-06-2017, 02:12 AM
Camping for continuation!

Same here too

Alphaoasis
26-06-2017, 05:11 PM
thanks for the support. Will sure continue

Shawick
26-06-2017, 05:26 PM
thanks for the support. Will sure continue

Thanks bro :)

MaraGuru
27-06-2017, 10:36 AM

Some said rinse with lemon water can remove the rubber smell.

Alphaoasis
27-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Some said rinse with lemon water can remove the rubber smell.

Today have another round of fun with her. She wanted another round of bonking but I wasn't prepare with CD this time. She did not show any resistance in me raw her, but I rather play safe. Go into the room and grab a CD, before ramping her in doggy again. She moan rather loudly and I got to tell her to lower down her voice. :)

goodieheart
27-06-2017, 04:35 PM
Today have another round of fun with her. She wanted another round of bonking but I wasn't prepare with CD this time. She did not show any resistance in me raw her, but I rather play safe. Go into the room and grab a CD, before ramping her in doggy again. She moan rather loudly and I got to tell her to lower down her voice. :)

Nice one bro!

Alphaoasis
27-06-2017, 08:00 PM
Nice one bro!

Thanks bro for the support.

35cents
27-06-2017, 10:13 PM
ooh, look who wants IT now??

Usign
28-06-2017, 04:10 PM
Be careful TS. Fire is spreading!!!

seventynine
28-06-2017, 08:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM

Maybe it's time to start tracking her period heheh...
but the other concern is whether she got engage in unsafe plays with the neighbourhood foreign workers or not :rolleyes:

alec
29-06-2017, 08:08 PM

ya... spread until he'll burn himself and she get burnt in desire... then the missus will burn both of them IF kenna caught

Alphaoasis
30-06-2017, 02:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM

Maybe it's time to start tracking her period heheh...
but the other concern is whether she got engage in unsafe plays with the neighbourhood foreign workers or not :rolleyes:

Unless I raw her... else track her period for what?

seventynine
30-06-2017, 02:57 PM

Since you seem like one who play it very safe, knowledge is power esp in times of uncertainty.
Such as? In heat of the moment small head take over big head you somehow raw FJ her. Then sometime later she claim that you made her pregnant.
If you know for sure you had done it during the safe zone, at least you won't be so kancheong ;)

Sky88
30-06-2017, 04:03 PM
Amazing progress TS.

mike3329
01-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Although exciting, all this 'hit and run' forays must end up quite frustrating for both TS and the maid. It is time to do some proper planning to get a proper session outside of the house. We look forward to the TS make arrangements for a proper screw in a more relaxed environment outside the house so that both can moan and scream in ecstasy when they come! :D

the_e_ones
02-07-2017, 10:26 AM

Bro Alphaoasis, had returned your nice gesture!

Cheers and enjoy!

Alphaoasis
03-07-2017, 08:24 AM
Although exciting, all this 'hit and run' forays must end up quite frustrating for both TS and the maid. It is time to do some proper planning to get a proper session outside of the house. We look forward to the TS make arrangements for a proper screw in a more relaxed environment outside the house so that both can moan and scream in ecstasy when they come! :D

Another round of hit and run this morning.:D

MPLover
03-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Waiting for more sharing of your adventures.

Sky88
03-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Waiting for more sharing of your adventures.

Same here bro. Best with some pics and creamy pie. :)

mike3329
03-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Another round of hit and run this morning.:D

Another 'hit n run' is better than nothing but you must share details with us if you are going to keep this thread alive. We look forward to some juicy details for us to share your adventures on the home-front... the juicier, the better! :p

Usign
03-07-2017, 11:27 AM
Sure kena caught one day.

alec
03-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Sure kena caught one day.

Ha!!! But before that happens, TS better update us gao gao of his adventures

smtr303
03-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Another 'hit n run' is better than nothing but you must share details with us if you are going to keep this thread alive. We look forward to some juicy details for us to share your adventures on the home-front... the juicier, the better! :p

Agreed, love the juice! :D

pigorgansoup
04-07-2017, 10:47 AM
TS pls post a couple pictures. Of course don;'t show face.

Alphaoasis
06-07-2017, 06:39 AM
Code Red today. :D

Usign
06-07-2017, 09:05 PM
TS pls post a couple pictures. Of course don;'t show face.

Wait long long. More than a dozen of bros ask for that liao.

Linkus
06-07-2017, 11:46 PM

Hi, thanks for your upz.
My returns of +15 to you.

Good day. 106755

diputs1269
07-07-2017, 12:53 PM

Once code red over can start to action.

Alphaoasis
07-07-2017, 03:21 PM
Once code red over can start to action.

2 more days probably. :)

xrage
10-07-2017, 12:22 PM
2 more days probably. :)

Wahh... I was away, come back, TS scored liao!!

Congratulations TS! after all the months of build up, finally score the hole!

Wah. code red.. you must be heng ka babu liam keng... no baby...

You give her 2x bam bam... like other bros said, plan properly bring her to hr hotel and give nice nice 1x in a relaxed environment..

Alphaoasis
10-07-2017, 07:43 PM
Code red stand down.. Time to zoom in tomorrow. :)

Harkey
10-07-2017, 07:45 PM
Standing by ..... :D

35cents
10-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Wishing you all the best bro....

shiokshiokrelax
11-07-2017, 12:55 AM

thank for up.:D

sexcision
11-07-2017, 07:30 AM
Btw bro TS, does she inhabit any change in behavior after ur 2 hit and run session?

Fatty1234
11-07-2017, 04:46 PM
Since you seem like one who play it very safe, knowledge is power esp in times of uncertainty.
Such as? In heat of the moment small head take over big head you somehow raw FJ her. Then sometime later she claim that you made her pregnant.
If you know for sure you had done it during the safe zone, at least you won't be so kancheong ;)

Don't mind me asking. When is the safe zone? :)

diputs1269
12-07-2017, 10:50 PM

Any progress so far?

desantos0773
13-07-2017, 03:21 PM
Don't mind me asking. When is the safe zone? :)
The week before her period

Alphaoasis
13-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Btw bro TS, does she inhabit any change in behavior after ur 2 hit and run session?

Hornier than me. she initiate hit and run. :)

Usign
13-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Good luck TS. Best you take control of the situation.

alec
13-07-2017, 08:17 PM

huh? she ran away??

mike3329
13-07-2017, 08:31 PM

Looking forward to a report from you to fuel our voyeuristic curiosity and if your report is juicy enough, perhaps even make good fapping material.

In a way, whilst celebrating your good fortune in securing a FB, we also marvel at your ability to stay safe from being burnt. Indeed it is playing with fire but that enhances the thrill of the chase and conquest!

Now that she has had a taste of your dick and cum, you have set her expectations and left her hungry for more. Play safely and have mutual fun.

Remember to share the reports with us when u can. True home-cooked food can be every bit as intoxicating and tasty as that u can get outside...and usually cleaner too! Have fun...live the moment. :D

galaxyjet
13-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Interesting thread :)

orangeproud
13-07-2017, 10:43 PM

Hi,
Hv rtn ur favour.
Thank you!:)

Fatty1234
13-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Up you TS. Good luck

35cents
13-07-2017, 11:37 PM
Well said bro....;)

Looking forward to a report from you to fuel our voyeuristic curiosity and if your report is juicy enough, perhaps even make good fapping material.

In a way, whilst celebrating your good fortune in securing a FB, we also marvel at your ability to stay safe from being burnt. Indeed it is playing with fire but that enhances the thrill of the chase and conquest!

Now that she has had a taste of your dick and cum, you have set her expectations and left her hungry for more. Play safely and have mutual fun.

Remember to share the reports with us when u can. True home-cooked food can be every bit as intoxicating and tasty as that u can get outside...and usually cleaner too! Have fun...live the moment. :D

Alphaoasis
14-07-2017, 09:54 AM

Wah bro, your England so powerful one. I got to use google a few times to check the meaning of the words you use.

Yeah. Live the moment. She is damn horny till I buay tahan now. Bullets not enough liao.

kue19xx
14-07-2017, 10:10 AM

Bro desantos0773 is right, week before periods is normally safe. Few days after also at the safe zone.

You may google ovulation chart or menstral chart and read about it. You will have rough idea when are the safe days.

But provided that your partner have regular periods.

I always looking forwards for this Rawsome week! :D

dewe
14-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Wah bro, your England so powerful one. I got to use google a few times to check the meaning of the words you use.

Yeah. Live the moment. She is damn horny till I buay tahan now. Bullets not enough liao.

No wonder the wechat scam works in Singapore.

Alphaoasis
14-07-2017, 06:29 PM
2 hits and runs today. She is damn hungry these days. Not sure if it's a good thing. :)

fuckburger
14-07-2017, 08:13 PM
No wonder the wechat scam works in Singapore.

I believe it must have worked on you several times.

mike3329
14-07-2017, 11:31 PM
2 hits and runs today. She is damn hungry these days. Not sure if it's a good thing. :)

Happy for you that you are getting a piece of hot ass at home but really wish that you can elaborate a bit more.

Your one-liners bereft of any details leaves us wondering what actually took place. In fact, it becomes frustrating as we can only partake of your good fortune if you tell us more.

Hence, we would appreciate some write-up that will make your thread worth following. Your cock-hungry FB (Fuck Buddy) maid sounds really hot. Please tell us more. :)

dewe
15-07-2017, 08:47 AM
I believe it must have worked on you several times.
Oh you believe that it scammed me just like how you believe the krap this ts is putting out to lead you on.

xrage
17-07-2017, 10:28 AM

bro, your one-liners is enough to make us turn heads, but not enough to keep us gian. Pls describe more to retain your loyal readers...

xrage
17-07-2017, 10:29 AM
oh... bro mike said oledi.. tapi his one more verbose.

dreamer326
17-07-2017, 10:39 AM
waiting for your more details report bro..

pigorgansoup
17-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Wait long long. More than a dozen of bros ask for that liao.

Many of bros think alike because pictures definitly will enhance the story to another level hehe. :D If scare kana id can take close up shot of her body when doggie for example. Pls take note.

Alphaoasis
17-07-2017, 02:14 PM
Happy for you that you are getting a piece of hot ass at home but really wish that you can elaborate a bit more.

Your one-liners bereft of any details leaves us wondering what actually took place. In fact, it becomes frustrating as we can only partake of your good fortune if you tell us more.

Hence, we would appreciate some write-up that will make your thread worth following. Your cock-hungry FB (Fuck Buddy) maid sounds really hot. Please tell us more. :)

Thanks bro. Will do so when have time. Been a busy weekend.

longjohn2010
17-07-2017, 03:50 PM

A menstrual cycle is calculated from the first day of your period to the first day of the next period (1). Safe period is from day 1 to 7 and day 21 to the rest of the cycle, when you can have sex without worrying about getting pregnant. This period will not be the same for all women as it depends on the length of the menstrual cycle. The average menstrual cycle is 28 days or a little less, but if your cycle is longer than 28 days, the safe period is not reliable.

http://www.momjunction.com/articles/useful-methods-calculate-safe-period-avoid-pregnancy_0091253/

longjohn2010
17-07-2017, 03:57 PM

FYI, the 6 month medical check up for FDWs is only for PREGNANCY. Doesn't include STIs and even Hepatitis A & B which is endemic in some countries where Singapore gets its maids from.

Suggest to get maid tested for STIs and Hepatitis A&B before really doing Raw for family 's wealfare.

Indonesia
http://www.expat.or.id/medical/hepatitis.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4600573/

Philippines
http://www.wpro.who.int/hepatitis/hepatitis_WHD_feature_stories/en/
http://www.pchrd.dost.gov.ph/index.php/news/library-health-news/5061-hepatitis-in-the-philippines

diputs1269
18-07-2017, 10:17 PM
Thanks bro. Will do so when have time. Been a busy weekend.

Curious whether had you make your move or vice versa.

xrage
19-07-2017, 12:18 PM
no more action?

Alphaoasis
23-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Curious whether had you make your move or vice versa.

She make the move most of the time now. :)

Fatty1234
23-07-2017, 03:32 PM
TS, you got update like no update.

mike3329
23-07-2017, 04:11 PM
TS, you got update like no update.

Unfortunately have to agree. TS's 1 liner update is as good as none! Give more details lah.....

otamay
23-07-2017, 10:05 PM
Unfortunately have to agree. TS's 1 liner update is as good as none! Give more details lah.....

Can we interpret that no physical contacts at all therefore unable to write in details so had to give.one liner reply.

mike3329
23-07-2017, 11:15 PM
Can we interpret that no physical contacts at all therefore unable to write in details so had to give.one liner reply.

Haha...TS is either suffering from writer's block...associated with losing ability to write creatively OR writer's cramp...cramps or spasms of the hand OR most likely in this case, kukujiao cramp! :D

Never mind lah, it was an intriguing story whilst it lasted as many of us has either experienced it ourselves or fantasised about doing it. Hence the high initial interest.

Suggest the TS either kill this thread if there is no more action or has decided not to share anymore. That would be a pity as topic is good and relevant but it is up to the TS but hopefully no more 1-liners please.

Alphaoasis
24-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Sorry bros here for the one liner quick update. Been a real busy weekend and no time to surf sbf/update the status.

Got a couple of hit and runs despite busy, in fact seems every day got one hit, some times even two hit. She initiate most, if not all of them. I stock up CD at home, and put some in various corners of the house. :)

Usually morning is the best time, just that it's challenging to work after that (pump too hard and furious, leg jelly)

Gettothechoppa
24-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Sorry bros here for the one liner quick update. Been a real busy weekend and no time to surf sbf/update the status.

Got a couple of hit and runs despite busy, in fact seems every day got one hit, some times even two hit. She initiate most, if not all of them. I stock up CD at home, and put some in various corners of the house. :)

Usually morning is the best time, just that it's challenging to work after that (pump too hard and furious, leg jelly)

Your update is like too proud to provide any details for us here. If someone hit the jackpot it is normal he is eager to share the story since it was your intention from the start. Not so sure what your intention is.

MaraGuru
25-07-2017, 11:05 AM
Post some photo

Fatty1234
26-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Post some photo

Many bros ahead ask already. No luck. :(

Alphaoasis
26-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Your update is like too proud to provide any details for us here. If someone hit the jackpot it is normal he is eager to share the story since it was your intention from the start. Not so sure what your intention is.

Proud what ? Anyway, I can't please everyone here.

Last night went drinking and came home horny. She was "waiting' for me in the kitchen and she gave me a hard stare. I ask her what happen, and she ask me if I had went out with girls and come home so late.

Coax her abit and wanted a quickie. She reject me!!! saying that she can smell gals perfume on my shirt, and I'm dirty. :(

WTF!!!!!!

alec
27-07-2017, 01:02 AM
no juicy details like previously... just the details on the crap she's giving you. Can you go back a bit and give us the juicy bits during the hit n run session??

luckystrike8888
27-07-2017, 06:17 AM

Last night went drinking and came home horny. She was "waiting' for me in the kitchen and she gave me a hard stare. I ask her what happen, and she ask me if I had went out with girls and come home so late.

Coax her abit and wanted a quickie. She reject me!!! saying that she can smell gals perfume on my shirt, and I'm dirty. :(

WTF!!!!!!

Her cheebye is more lao jiao than your lan jiao la! Now hang up and sell!! :D

foxybox
27-07-2017, 10:08 AM
be cautious, it may be her intention to seduce you into playing fire. It's matter of time when she will make her move.

Make sure your new CD are not poked with holes.

Check her mobile phone and make sure she don't have recording of your wrongdoing.

xrage
27-07-2017, 05:29 PM

WTF!!!!!!

Woahh.... .your maid so pa pai ah?? :eek:

I'd give her the cold shoulder until she comes 'crawling back' to make up. Show her who's d boss.

When she does, make her beg to be fucked... and give her helluva punish fuck.

Alphaoasis
27-07-2017, 06:17 PM
Woahh.... .your maid so pa pai ah?? :eek:

I'd give her the cold shoulder until she comes 'crawling back' to make up. Show her who's d boss.

When she does, make her beg to be fucked... and give her helluva punish fuck.

Yes bro. I'm planning to give her cold shoulder before she start control who/where I go out.

mike3329
27-07-2017, 08:59 PM
She will just "break down" and tell madm. Checkmate. Hahaha!

It is of course possible but highly unlikely for 2 reasons.

She has as much to lose as TS since she will most likely be sent home if she spills the beans. That will be like cutting off the nose to spite the face!

Secondly, now that she has tasted the forbidden fruit ( more like the kukujiao ), soon she will be yearning for more. My guess would be that she will play the slighted party for a few days and then she will accept the situation and come crawling back.

In fact, if TS is going to trip up, it will more likely be because 'madam' may accidentally come across the many CDs that TS has stashed away at different locations in the house! :D

HonkyTonkyMan
28-07-2017, 03:38 PM
It is of course possible but highly unlikely for 2 reasons.

She has as much to lose as TS since she will most likely be sent home if she spills the beans. That will be like cutting off the nose to spite the face!

Secondly, now that she has tasted the forbidden fruit ( more like the kukujiao ), soon she will be yearning for more. My guess would be that she will play the slighted party for a few days and then she will accept the situation and come crawling back.

In fact, if TS is going to trip up, it will more likely be because 'madam' may accidentally come across the many CDs that TS has stashed away at different locations in the house! :D
They don't give this old adage for no reasons " Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"..

Mailna
28-07-2017, 05:12 PM
This story is nice. Camping here too

Delgro
28-07-2017, 06:30 PM
This story is nice. Camping here too

Agreed, camping too

Alphaoasis
08-08-2017, 03:15 PM
She will just "break down" and tell madm. Checkmate. Hahaha!

Indeed she "break down" but she tell me (instead of madm).

After giving her cold shoulder for the past few days, she came to me and say sorry and cry. Tell me that she love me too much and doesn't like me to go out find other girls.

At the junction, I'm not sure what to say. Something tell me to act tough and tell her to accept that she is a "3rd party" and I like to do what I like. If she love me, she need to accept this and give me blessing for that. Surprising she say okie, and took my rod like a champ into her mouth. Giving it a DT and I release my load in her mouth.

High risk High gain I suppose. Next time will attempt to COF with her. :)

mike3329
08-08-2017, 04:53 PM

After giving her cold shoulder for the past few days, she came to me and say sorry and cry. Tell me that she love me too much and doesn't like me to go out find other girls.

At the junction, I'm not sure what to say. Something tell me to act tough and tell her to accept that she is a "3rd party" and I like to do what I like. If she love me, she need to accept this and give me blessing for that. Surprising she say okie, and took my rod like a champ into her mouth. Giving it a DT and I release my load in her mouth.

Good job TS. Just as we thought, she appears to have grown very fond of the taste of a kukujiao and she has come crawling back. My advice is to enjoy the privileges but do not abuse it. In short, continue to treat her with respect and play nice but make sure she remembers who is 'boss'!

Give her small, thoughtful gifts from time to time and show that you care but maintain the boss/maid relationship. If you play your cards right, you will continue to enjoy the benefits of a fuck buddy right at home. Nevertheless, it is still playing with fire. Hence caution must always be exercised!

COF after CIM. My own preference would be for her to swallow it all. It is just my kink but to each their own. It is such a great, satisfying feeling when one cums and she swallows it all and show you her empty mouth! :o

roja
08-08-2017, 05:34 PM

bro take some pic and share here :D

alec
08-08-2017, 10:35 PM
bro take some pic and share here :D
no face body also can leh

MaraGuru
10-08-2017, 12:49 PM

High risk high gain, worth it? Good luck, paper can't wrap fire. She already declared she loved u so much, soon she wouldn't want to share u with other girls including MADAM. Be wise, dump her.

Alphaoasis
13-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Good job TS. Just as we thought, she appears to have grown very fond of the taste of a kukujiao and she has come crawling back. My advice is to enjoy the privileges but do not abuse it. In short, continue to treat her with respect and play nice but make sure she remembers who is 'boss'!

Give her small, thoughtful gifts from time to time and show that you care but maintain the boss/maid relationship. If you play your cards right, you will continue to enjoy the benefits of a fuck buddy right at home. Nevertheless, it is still playing with fire. Hence caution must always be exercised!

COF after CIM. My own preference would be for her to swallow it all. It is just my kink but to each their own. It is such a great, satisfying feeling when one cums and she swallows it all and show you her empty mouth! :o

I never have gal who shallow it for me. Feel so shoick to see empty mouth???

mike3329
14-08-2017, 12:52 AM
I never have gal who shallow it for me. Feel so shoick to see empty mouth???

Having the gal actually swallow one's little army of soldiers aka cum is certainly an extremely erotic and satisfying experience for some.

For a start, most gals who are prepared to give handjobs and/or blowjobs will refuse to allow cim (cum-in-mouth) or to swallow.

Nonetheless, if you have experienced the satisfaction from a cim after a nice blowjob, believe me, the satisfaction from her swallowing makes it at least twice as intense.

There are several reasons why this is so but for me personally, it is a bit of a power trip in that it gives one the sense of domination over the swallower. By swallowing she is also submitting.

It promotes a deep sense of intimacy. If she does not treat the sexual encounter as meaningful, chances are she will not swallow which is a sign that she wants to give her male partner complete satisfaction. Hence it promotes intimacy.

Actually the innocuous looking cum is very nutritious. It has been analysed and found to contain many nutrients, vitamins and other essential elements. In addition it is also a natural antidepressant too! Thus you are also doing her a favor when she swallows your cum.

All these benefits are predicated on the premise that both of you are healthy and free of STD. Hence she has to be selective whose cum she can swallow and for you to know who can give you that blowjob without the CD.

In the final analysis, it is a matter of personal preference and the willingness of one's partner to help us fulfill our sexual fetishes. I love cim and for her to swallow. Others are happy just to get 'released' and a handjob is sufficient.

So, there is no right or wrong as one man's meat is another's poison. Just enjoy the encounters and stay safe. Don't forget to tell us about your trysts with your maid. :D

henabi
15-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Looking forward...

nazrula
16-08-2017, 12:38 AM
still no pic ?

35cents
16-08-2017, 11:07 PM
well said bro....

Having the gal actually swallow one's little army of soldiers aka cum is certainly an extremely erotic and satisfying experience for some.

For a start, most gals who are prepared to give handjobs and/or blowjobs will refuse to allow cim (cum-in-mouth) or to swallow.

Nonetheless, if you have experienced the satisfaction from a cim after a nice blowjob, believe me, the satisfaction from her swallowing makes it at least twice as intense.

There are several reasons why this is so but for me personally, it is a bit of a power trip in that it gives one the sense of domination over the swallower. By swallowing she is also submitting.

It promotes a deep sense of intimacy. If she does not treat the sexual encounter as meaningful, chances are she will not swallow which is a sign that she wants to give her male partner complete satisfaction. Hence it promotes intimacy.

Actually the innocuous looking cum is very nutritious. It has been analysed and found to contain many nutrients, vitamins and other essential elements. In addition it is also a natural antidepressant too! Thus you are also doing her a favor when she swallows your cum.

All these benefits are predicated on the premise that both of you are healthy and free of STD. Hence she has to be selective whose cum she can swallow and for you to know who can give you that blowjob without the CD.

In the final analysis, it is a matter of personal preference and the willingness of one's partner to help us fulfill our sexual fetishes. I love cim and for her to swallow. Others are happy just to get 'released' and a handjob is sufficient.

So, there is no right or wrong as one man's meat is another's poison. Just enjoy the encounters and stay safe. Don't forget to tell us about your trysts with your maid. :D

Alphaoasis
17-08-2017, 09:00 AM

Will try to ask her swallow next time.

longlove
17-08-2017, 09:12 AM
bro, more please, good fantasy

MaraGuru
17-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Will try to ask her swallow next time.

Auto clean.

dreamer326
17-08-2017, 12:39 PM
waiting for update.. ts getting busy with freebie and forget bros here alr..

mike3329
17-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Auto clean.

Haha, Absolutely so! Almost forgot this important reason for her to swallow. No mess to clean up after a great toe-curling blowjob. She swallows the whole load, smack her lips in satisfaction and lick your kukujiao clean....Life is Good!! :)

Linkus
17-08-2017, 04:57 PM
well said bro....

Hi, thanks for your upz.
My returns of +16 to you.

Good day. 117129

MaraGuru
18-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Haha, Absolutely so! Almost forgot this important reason for her to swallow. No mess to clean up after a great toe-curling blowjob. She swallows the whole load, smack her lips in satisfaction and lick your kukujiao clean....Life is Good!! :)

Save the time to wash up too.

Alphaoasis
23-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Auto clean.

No luck. Got reject few times asking her to swallow. despite sayang her several times.

She only does CIM for me and spit it out in the basin. She lick my kukujiao clean clean and I think she got swallow abit abt least. :)

dreamer326
23-08-2017, 04:36 PM
No luck. Got reject few times asking her to swallow. despite sayang her several times.

She only does CIM for me and spit it out in the basin. She lick my kukujiao clean clean and I think she got swallow abit abt least. :)

bro, finally have new update but please put some kindness, share more detailed story..

MaraGuru
24-08-2017, 12:33 PM

stuff up her nose, sure she will swallow everything in order to get oxygen thru her mouth.

mike3329
24-08-2017, 01:54 PM
stuff up her nose, sure she will swallow everything in order to get oxygen thru her mouth.

Haha...u are bad but it is true. Pinch her nose shut and she will swallow in order to breathe!

If TS wants to experience the sensation and that special feeling when she eventually swallows it all, he just has to persevere. She will succumb once she gets past the mental barrier and she may even grow to like the taste and texture of your cum.

She will get all the benefits of a nutritious protein shake which is virtually an elixir of youth and an anti-depressant. You will enjoy the thrill of unloading into her without the risk of getting her pregnant. Bliss and a win, win for all.

Not sure if TS has 'painted' her hot, wet pussy yet. As most bros who has done so, once you have acquired the taste for the delectable hot, wet abalone, there is no looking back...only looking down for that star-spangled ass!

Give her a toes-curling, satisfying pussy 'paint' job and she will be more likely to swallow your little army when you cim. It will be mutually satisfying. :p

Alphaoasis
04-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Haha...u are bad but it is true. Pinch her nose shut and she will swallow in order to breathe!

If TS wants to experience the sensation and that special feeling when she eventually swallows it all, he just has to persevere. She will succumb once she gets past the mental barrier and she may even grow to like the taste and texture of your cum.

She will get all the benefits of a nutritious protein shake which is virtually an elixir of youth and an anti-depressant. You will enjoy the thrill of unloading into her without the risk of getting her pregnant. Bliss and a win, win for all.

Not sure if TS has 'painted' her hot, wet pussy yet. As most bros who has done so, once you have acquired the taste for the delectable hot, wet abalone, there is no looking back...only looking down for that star-spangled ass!

Give her a toes-curling, satisfying pussy 'paint' job and she will be more likely to swallow your little army when you cim. It will be mutually satisfying. :p

So far I had not taste her abalone. I'm trying to phyco her to shave first. She love fingering and I'm sure she is a squirt machine.. :P

mike3329
04-09-2017, 06:19 PM
So far I had not taste her abalone. I'm trying to phyco her to shave first. She love fingering and I'm sure she is a squirt machine.. :P

The taste of a clean, healthy abalone is absolutely unforgettable and once tried is almost addictive. After many years and having tasted many, I must say that it certainly is a 'must do' for a fully sextifying session.

With some adept fingering and rubbing of the pussy and clit to get the juices flowing, painting becomes more pleasurable and rewarding.

Do it well and she will give your dicky a blowjob that will never forget and you may even get her to swallow your little soldiers.

Clean shaven or bushy, each has its own merits and fans. I love them both but then I am biased since my objective is only that succulent, juicy pussy.

In fact, it is a lot of fun helping her shave too and then to be rewarded with the fully revealed abalone.

Have fun and tell us all about it when you finally get to dine down at the Y . :D

PokerFaced
04-09-2017, 08:22 PM
The taste of a clean, healthy abalone is absolutely unforgettable

Very true indeed, kekeke :p

bracketeer
04-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Very true indeed, kekeke :p

Agree too, kekekeke :p

Alphaoasis
05-09-2017, 06:52 AM
Clean shaven or bushy, each has its own merits and fans. I love them both but then I am biased since my objective is only that succulent, juicy pussy.

In fact, it is a lot of fun helping her shave too and then to be rewarded with the fully revealed abalone.

Have fun and tell us all about it when you finally get to dine down at the Y . :D

Yeah. I prefer shaven one. Will tell you when I get to dine down there. :)

Alphaoasis
14-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Came back late last night after a hard day at work and some drinking. I was tipsy and when she open the door for me, I immediately know I will be banging her hard next.

I entered my study room and get out the cd. Before I leave the room, she came into the room and ask me why so long never "sayang" her. Followed by some wild French and painting round my neck and proceed to ruba my cock. I hold her hands and ask her to check if other are sleeping. She nob her head and told me she checked liao.

Waste no further seconds, I slip my hands into her shorts to finger her with one hand and goop her boob with the other. Oh boy, she is freaking wet down south. Look like I really long time never sayang her and left her flooded this time. Her panties were totally wet within minutes, and I tease her if she had pee on her panties. Disappointed that she is still not shaven yet, I proceed to psyco her that it will be nice if it's shaven and I will like to lick it next time. haha.

Capped on, doggy her and her holy water is dripping out of her pussy and making me wet.. Probably becos it's too wet or I'm tipsy, it too quite some time before I cum. We were both exhausted and cuddle for a while before we part out way to diff toilet to wash up.

Tyral
14-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Nice thread TS not easy to find a squirter.

mike3329
14-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Great to get an update from TS that the home drama with the maid is still ongoing. This time TS did a much better write-up with more juicy details. It was enjoyable to read.Tq.

Just as the TS is hoping that she will shave before he proceeds to some pussy painting, perhaps he should overcome his own mental block and paint her as she is...au natural.

Try it...if she has washed her pussy and surrounding area clean, it will be every bit as tasty although you may get some hair between your teeth! lol

Anyway, it is just a suggestion. Have fun with that wet, succulent pussy and stay safe! :D

35cents
14-09-2017, 10:58 PM
nice one! you got her all wanting & waiting...

Came back late last night after a hard day at work and some drinking. I was tipsy and when she open the door for me, I immediately know I will be banging her hard next.

I entered my study room and get out the cd. Before I leave the room, she came into the room and ask me why so long never "sayang" her. Followed by some wild French and painting round my neck and proceed to ruba my cock. I hold her hands and ask her to check if other are sleeping. She nob her head and told me she checked liao.

Waste no further seconds, I slip my hands into her shorts to finger her with one hand and goop her boob with the other. Oh boy, she is freaking wet down south. Look like I really long time never sayang her and left her flooded this time. Her panties were totally wet within minutes, and I tease her if she had pee on her panties. Disappointed that she is still not shaven yet, I proceed to psyco her that it will be nice if it's shaven and I will like to lick it next time. haha.

Capped on, doggy her and her holy water is dripping out of her pussy and making me wet.. Probably becos it's too wet or I'm tipsy, it too quite some time before I cum. We were both exhausted and cuddle for a while before we part out way to diff toilet to wash up.

Alphaoasis
15-09-2017, 12:21 AM
Great to get an update from TS that the home drama with the maid is still ongoing. This time TS did a much better write-up with more juicy details. It was enjoyable to read.Tq.

Just as the TS is hoping that she will shave before he proceeds to some pussy painting, perhaps he should overcome his own mental block and paint her as she is...au natural.

Try it...if she has washed her pussy and surrounding area clean, it will be every bit as tasty although you may get some hair between your teeth! lol

Anyway, it is just a suggestion. Have fun with that wet, succulent pussy and stay safe! :D

haha... come hair between the teeth.

Alphaoasis
18-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Code Red. Sianz to max.

Got me all horny this morning and she tell me cannot finger her and no FJ. End up just ask her to blow me and CIM only. :(

xrage
18-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Tell her as compensation she must go shave... better cleanliness when code red too.. :D

Jay Chou
18-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Tell her as compensation she must go shave... better cleanliness when code red too.. :D

Up u bro. 😊

mike3329
18-09-2017, 01:26 PM

Sounds like a clever way of encouraging her to go shave but I still maintain that TS should overcome the mental block and go down on her whether she is furry or bald!

If we go by the many fans of the thread "How often do you lick/suck pussy?", it is good testimony to the popularity of the practice.

Normally char bohs are most horny just before and after their code red days.

Hence TS should just go for it and give her pussy a paint job that he and she will never forget.

Don't worry about getting her pussy hair between your teeth, you may even like that sensation...there is always a first time for everything and life is all about experiencing.

So, when 'code red' is over, ask her to give her pussy a good wash and you go for your inaugural 'muff-dive'. You will love the intoxicating aroma and taste and she will love the sensation and may even squirt!

Have fun...:p

alec
19-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Code Red. Sianz to max.

Got me all horny this morning and she tell me cannot finger her and no FJ. End up just ask her to blow me and CIM only. :(

Mai hiam la... better than no job, when code red over restart lor

FOrbin
19-09-2017, 12:28 AM
Sounds like a clever way of encouraging her to go shave but I still maintain that TS should overcome the mental block and go down on her whether she is furry or bald!

If we go by the many fans of the thread "How often do you lick/suck pussy?", it is good testimony to the popularity of the practice.

Normally char bohs are most horny just before and after their code red days.

Hence TS should just go for it and give her pussy a paint job that he and she will never forget.

Don't worry about getting her pussy hair between your teeth, you may even like that sensation...there is always a first time for everything and life is all about experiencing.

So, when 'code red' is over, ask her to give her pussy a good wash and you go for your inaugural 'muff-dive'. You will love the intoxicating aroma and taste and she will love the sensation and may even squirt!

Have fun...:p

Haha well said bro :)

itsabt6x
19-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Yup, at least TS now know when is her code red cycle. Can plan to fire live rounds.....hehehe

Alphaoasis
19-09-2017, 05:43 PM
Yup, at least TS now know when is her code red cycle. Can plan to fire live rounds.....hehehe

No balls to fire live rounds. Condom is a must :)

Alphaoasis
19-09-2017, 05:44 PM

Told her that liao. Working on physco-ing her to shave whenever I go the chance. Maybe I should give her drought season and warn her no sex if no shave. :P

mike3329
19-09-2017, 08:50 PM
Told her that liao. Working on physco-ing her to shave whenever I go the chance. Maybe I should give her drought season and warn her no sex if no shave. :P

Since you are so insistent that she shaves, I would suggest u invest S$39 to buy her a 'Philips BikiniGenie Bikini Trimmer plus Shaving head' from Harvey Norman.

She will then have no excuse about not having a proper tool to shave with. Additionally it will be easy for her to keep herself always shaved for your painting pleasure. All that is needed are standby batteries.

I would rather have her stay natural even if it means picking the odd pube hair from between my teeth! haha

MaraGuru
20-09-2017, 11:06 AM

Bring her go wax.

35cents
20-09-2017, 11:09 PM
couldn't agree with you more. mai hiam.....

lipe
21-09-2017, 07:59 AM
Bro mike3329,

Thanks and returned 12 points.

Have a nice day.

My partner is clean shaven and it is slurpy.

Since you are so insistent that she shaves, I would suggest u invest S$39 to buy her a 'Philips BikiniGenie Bikini Trimmer plus Shaving head' from Harvey Norman.

She will then have no excuse about not having a proper tool to shave with. Additionally it will be easy for her to keep herself always shaved for your painting pleasure. All that is needed are standby batteries.

I would rather have her stay natural even if it means picking the odd pube hair from between my teeth! haha

dewe
21-09-2017, 10:23 AM

Any pics to proof authenticity?

Alphaoasis
21-09-2017, 11:44 AM

Good idea. Will check that out.

Alphaoasis
28-09-2017, 11:48 AM
is the holy water smelly after code-red? I wonder why there is always a stinky smell after the code red or it's she sweat/not clean..

JoeLee2016
28-09-2017, 02:25 PM
is the holy water smelly after code-red? I wonder why there is always a stinky smell after the code red or it's she sweat/not clean..

I felt it smell like rust iron after code-red, but its ok for me as long as its clean.

Darkknight007
28-09-2017, 11:31 PM

next time both enter shower room and u pump her there. it will be nice she bj u then u pump her in shower:D:D

Lanky
29-09-2017, 12:22 AM
but its ok for me as long as its clean.

Same here too

PSLEresult
29-09-2017, 05:56 PM
next time both enter shower room and u pump her there. it will be nice she bj u then u pump her in shower:D:D

That would be interesting! :)

Nexwork
29-09-2017, 06:24 PM
Same here too

Same here also :D

jay.lay
29-09-2017, 10:14 PM

up u back :)

mike3329
29-09-2017, 10:31 PM

TS, are you going to do a write-up to tell us all about how you found out that the 'holy water' is smelly after code-red?

You probably fingered her and then smelled your own fingers!

Have you managed to get her to shave yet?

Anyway, have fun and stay safe. :)

35cents
29-09-2017, 11:12 PM
I have the same observation as you bro. As posited by bro JoeLee, I think the smell is similar to that of iron rust & due to the iron in the blood earlier.

Alphaoasis
04-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Fresh abalone served. Thanks to the harvey norman shaver a bro recommend. :)

Nicely shaved and she is damn high when i painted her and let out soft moan (with her hand covering her own mouth). I took it further by fingering her and she is cum in no time. Squirting all over the place,

I reach out for a condom, but shitty, it ran out and only left an empty box. I then recalled it was used up and forget to replenish. She invite me to enter her raw, but i took a while to decline it as it's not worth the risk. Rod super hard by now, and ask her for a blow job and CIM.

After the action, she ask me if I could go down to buy condom as she prefer me to bonk her next time. haha

bacardo
04-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Nice update TS, standby for more..

testoste
04-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Kudo. Love to see your updates.

mike3329
05-10-2017, 04:54 PM

Nicely shaved and she is damn high when i painted her and let out soft moan (with her hand covering her own mouth). I took it further by fingering her and she is cum in no time. Squirting all over the place,

I reach out for a condom, but shitty, it ran out and only left an empty box. I then recalled it was used up and forget to replenish. She invite me to enter her raw, but i took a while to decline it as it's not worth the risk. Rod super hard by now, and ask her for a blow job and CIM.

After the action, she ask me if I could go down to buy condom as she prefer me to bonk her next time. haha

Glad to hear that she has shaved herself for your 'painting/dining' pleasure. The shaver you gifted her should give fantastic returns as you prefer a clean shaven abalone!

Now you should try to convince her that since you have taken her 'holy water' (your term), she should also return the favor by swallowing your cum. That should be a natural progression since she readily allows you to cim.

Just as you are developing a taste for her squirt, soon she will acquire a taste for your cum! Slurppppp ::p

Sfan
05-10-2017, 07:25 PM
This is so so dangerous. In no time she'll lose discipline as your maid, you'll lose control of her and worse, she'll be in a position to blackmail you. Good luck to you.

If you must bonk maids, do someone else's. Not your own.

PedigreePal
05-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Kudo. Love to see your updates.

Same here too

GoodBerger
05-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Camping for update:)

CabonCuppy69
05-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Same here too

Same here also

goo101
05-10-2017, 08:43 PM
Nice update, support!!

35cents
05-10-2017, 11:37 PM
awesome development dude!

Alphaoasis
27-10-2017, 07:18 AM
Sorry Sorry bros. Been busy eating the fresh abalone and did not update you guys.

She is craving for me to eat her abalone every single chance we had. She asked me why I did not shave since it's more hygienic (one of the reasons i gave her while asking her to shave), and i was like .... sure, bring the shaver and help me shave. Feel kind of cooling to be hairless. She gave me a good licking around the balls and BJ. Need to improve her BJ skill though. :)

Alot of finger licking good actions, she got this habit of licking her own fingers while i lick her abalone, and that sight is omg damn cfm, making me damn hard within seconds. I told her to finger herself and lick her juice. Yummy she said. First time tasting her own juice and finger herself.

Alphaoasis
27-10-2017, 07:37 AM
Glad to hear that she has shaved herself for your 'painting/dining' pleasure. The shaver you gifted her should give fantastic returns as you prefer a clean shaven abalone!

Now you should try to convince her that since you have taken her 'holy water' (your term), she should also return the favor by swallowing your cum. That should be a natural progression since she readily allows you to cim.

Just as you are developing a taste for her squirt, soon she will acquire a taste for your cum! Slurppppp ::p

No. She doesn't shallow my cum. :)

Thanks for the recommendation for the shaver. I was still thinking which is the bro. Sorry that i forget your nick. Fantastic return. :)

Alphaoasis
27-10-2017, 07:39 AM
This is so so dangerous. In no time she'll lose discipline as your maid, you'll lose control of her and worse, she'll be in a position to blackmail you. Good luck to you.

Thanks Bro. Sorry to upset you. Thanks for your concerns and warning.

purepulp
27-10-2017, 10:33 AM

I think your worries are unfounded because all these happened only in his imagination. :)

Alphaoasis
27-10-2017, 12:11 PM
I think your worries are unfounded because all these happened only in his imagination. :)

I wish i have such imagination bro. What for???

Ilovetosex
27-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Camping for more bro... after reading so much... I use to have maid too but those cmi face...

mike3329
27-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Sorry Sorry bros. Been busy eating the fresh abalone and did not update you guys.

She is craving for me to eat her abalone every single chance we had. She asked me why I did not shave since it's more hygienic (one of the reasons i gave her while asking her to shave), and i was like .... sure, bring the shaver and help me shave. Feel kind of cooling to be hairless. She gave me a good licking around the balls and BJ. Need to improve her BJ skill though. :)

Alot of finger licking good actions, she got this habit of licking her own fingers while i lick her abalone, and that sight is omg damn cfm, making me damn hard within seconds. I told her to finger herself and lick her juice. Yummy she said. First time tasting her own juice and finger herself.

Great to see an update from you and that you are having your fresh abalone meals. That shaver must be one of your best investments ever!

She sounds like she really loves to have her pussy licked and I bet she gets dripping wet after a few strokes of your tongue. Does she like to have her swollen clit licked and sucked as well? Most of them do. Try gently pulling her clit with your lips and sucking it.

The way she fingers herself and then licks her fingers makes her a perfect candidate for a nice 69 session, where she sucks your dick simultaneously as you lick and suck her abalone.

However this is quite impossible unless you are able to do it on a bed, couch or floor. Obviously u would not be strong enough to carry her upside down to do a standing 69 as they would in some porn movies...hahaha

Pity she has not agreed to swallow yet but perhaps some day...

In any event, enjoy her wet, succulent abalone. Soon you will also get addicted to the aroma and taste as well. Personal hygiene by both parties keeps both the abalone and dick fresh and delectable.

Take care, enjoy and tell us more when you can! :)

Alphaoasis
28-10-2017, 07:23 AM
That shaver must be one of your best investments ever!

Definitely. Thanks for your recommendation.

Darkknight007
30-10-2017, 11:08 AM
[QUOTE=Alphaoasis;16207783]Sorry bros here for the one liner quick update. Been a real busy weekend and no time to surf sbf/update the status.

QUOTE]

be careful if your OC found out of the CD put around the house:D, she will wonder why u need them for?

mike3329
30-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Definitely. Thanks for your recommendation.

Do write a FR on the abalone painting session you had after she shaved.

Then your followers in this thread can also get a taste of your good fortune.

What was her reaction when you first asked her to spread her legs so that you could give her a nice paint job? Did her legs quiver with excitement and her juice started flowing? Did she moan and hold your head against her pussy?

Tell us about it. :D

@h-BeN
30-10-2017, 04:44 PM
More plsss......

Alphaoasis
31-10-2017, 08:36 AM
Do write a FR on the abalone painting session you had after she shaved.

Then your followers in this thread can also get a taste of your good fortune.

What was her reaction when you first asked her to spread her legs so that you could give her a nice paint job? Did her legs quiver with excitement and her juice started flowing? Did she moan and hold your head against her pussy?

Tell us about it. :D

U kind of say it all bro.

On that particular day, she gave me a cheeky look and tell me it's clean now. I was caught by surprise that she actually shave it cos she had showed resistance to it just few hours ago. Wala, it's clean shaven within the next few hours.

I slip in my hands into her shorts to confirm it. Nicely shaven, and finger slip into her hole easily. Think she wet even before I slip in. She is horny before i even started. haha. Push her into the toilet and the rest is history. :)

JinYanDao
31-10-2017, 12:55 PM
Read Liao buay tahan this weekend need to find a freelance maid to release tension :D

GanWuSeh
01-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Read Liao buay tahan this weekend need to find a freelance maid to release tension :D

You got lobang for freelance maid?

lipe
03-11-2017, 02:42 PM
for info - playing with fire:

An employer checking her domestic worker's belongings chanced upon a note written by the maid, saying she had been sexually abused by the boss' husband in the very house she worked in.

In the note addressed to the couple's eldest son, the maid, then 23, said she was embarrassed to describe the "very shameful" conduct of Saffie Supa'at, who had "bothered" her.

However, the maid did not hand the note to the son as she felt uncomfortable and did not want to "spoil the family", according to a court hearing.

Her employer, instead of checking if the contents of the note were true, threw away the book in which it was written.

She then asked the maid to pack her belongings the next day, which was Jan 31 last year, after she had a discussion with her husband.

The maid, however, left the Hougang flat only the following day, on Feb 1.

After leaving the house, in the vicinity of Hougang Primary School, she met another Indonesian maid she had come to know, and told her that she had been chased out.

That maid took her to see a friend, who accompanied her to make a police report.

The victim, who started work in the household on Dec 14, 2015, initially enjoyed working for the couple. But this was short-lived.

Soon, Saffie started "bothering her and did "a lot of funny things" to her in less than two weeks.

Convicting Saffie last month of six charges of molestation and insulting the modesty of a woman after a four-day trial, District Judge John Ng rejected the defence's evidence that the maid was lying to set Saffie up.

The court heard that during the first incident in January last year, the maid was drying plates in the kitchen when Saffie suddenly brushed her buttocks and smiled, before saying: "Why?"

Saffie admitted to the act but said it was accidental as the space in the kitchen was small.

However, the court was told, over the next few days, he brushed the maid's buttocks two more times, touched her chest and uttered words to insult her modesty.

Saffie was sentenced to jail for 14 months and two weeks yesterday.

Two charges of exposing himself were also considered during sentencing.

Pressing for at least 16 months' jail, Deputy Public Prosecutor Kavita Uthrapathy said Saffie wasted no time in embarking on a campaign of sexual harassment against the victim very soon after she started work.

She argued that the sexual assaults on the victim were "sustained, persistent and premeditated".

She said: "If not for (Saffie's wife) finding the victim's note, it is very likely that the offending would have continued and perhaps even escalated."

She added that Saffie committed the brazen offences when his wife was at work, and lacked remorse.

Saffie, represented by Mr Wilbur Lim, could have been jailed for up to three years and/or fined for each count of molestation; and jailed for up to 18 months and/or fined for each charge of insulting modesty.

mike3329
05-11-2017, 03:24 PM
TS is like the proverbial moth that flits around the open flame. One wrong move and it is sayonara. Yet, the thrill is such that it is an irresistible adventure.

The dangers of being caught adds fuel to the fire...making it burn ever brighter and more attractive.

For those who has tasted such forbidden fruits before you will understand its allure. And just like any addiction, it is not easy to let go.

Now that the maid has experienced the exceptional pleasures of having her pussy licked and sucked, she is also addicted and yearns for more.

As for the TS, now that he has tasted her pussy and her love juice, I am sure he also cannot forget the unique aroma and taste too....

So, despite the dangers he will continue ad she will insist that he does ... just exercise care and play smart. With a bit of luck, both parties can carry on and enjoy each other without crashing in flames! :D

SlowWalker
05-11-2017, 05:23 PM
All you guys so daring :o

huangxiaozhu
05-11-2017, 05:56 PM
All you guys so daring :o

Very daring indeed :o

Alphaoasis
09-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Working on a plan. Update you guys once any progress. :)

veryrich229
09-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Bro or she purposely let u see..lol

mike3329
09-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Working on a plan. Update you guys once any progress. :)

Haha...really curious about what plan u have in mind. I guess after all the 'rush' jobs in the home toilet, both of you are ready to progress to some more leisurely action in a more conducive surrounding with a proper bed!

Good luck and tell us about it once you have ironed out the details...:)

Alphaoasis
11-11-2017, 02:20 AM
Good luck and tell us about it once you have ironed out the details...:)

Thanks bro....

playb0y85
11-11-2017, 09:44 PM
looking forward to the details :)

Alphaoasis
13-11-2017, 07:54 AM
Mission accomplished!!!

I whisper to her last night that I will send her to marketing this morning, while giving her a kiss on her forehead to wish her goodnight. She pulled me back and ask me what's going on? I told her to wash herself clean clean and wait for me at the carpark entrance tomorrow morning.

She can't wait for the morning to come (neither do I) and we both wake up damn early(4am+). Had a quickie session with her in the kitchen as usual which finished with a CIM.

Morning came. I took a deliberate wayang for a morning jogging session, and pick her up at the carpark. Once she board the car, she keep questioning where we are going, why I go marketing with her in jogging attire, etc. I told her to keep quiet and let me concentrate on driving, while one hand caressing her boobie. Oh man, she is in red hot bra as usual, instantly got my morning erection again. Grab her hand to my erected rod and ask her to stroke it. Gosh, it's so difficult to concentrate on driving now.

Double quick time, I drive into a MSCP and circled around for a good spot. After a wild goose chase, I settled in one of the top floor in a MSCP. Lucky I survey the place a few days ago, and got lucky that the place is vacant. She is still wondering why we are in a MSCP. I took out my super hardon cock and ask her to blow me. Very difficult for her to bend down to blow me, we switch to the back seats. She is freaking wet by now. I went south and gave her a good licking.

OOOhhh Ohhhhh the stereo is super loud and probably first time i head her letting out such loud moan as most of the time it's in wee hours at home and we need to be discreet. Her moan make me damn excited. Keep on licking her pussy and she squirt like no tomorrow. I reach for a condom, capped on and pump her hard. Switch position and ask her to ride on me instead. It's one of the best ride ever......

KTVbuddy
13-11-2017, 09:38 AM
keep the updates coming bro, great stuff. :)

EasternWind
13-11-2017, 04:56 PM
It is always a high risk when playing with maid .

35cents
13-11-2017, 11:37 PM
grats bro!

Mission accomplished!!!

I whisper to her last night that I will send her to marketing this morning, while giving her a kiss on her forehead to wish her goodnight. She pulled me back and ask me what's going on? I told her to wash herself clean clean and wait for me at the carpark entrance tomorrow morning.

She can't wait for the morning to come (neither do I) and we both wake up damn early(4am+). Had a quickie session with her in the kitchen as usual which finished with a CIM.

Morning came. I took a deliberate wayang for a morning jogging session, and pick her up at the carpark. Once she board the car, she keep questioning where we are going, why I go marketing with her in jogging attire, etc. I told her to keep quiet and let me concentrate on driving, while one hand caressing her boobie. Oh man, she is in red hot bra as usual, instantly got my morning erection again. Grab her hand to my erected rod and ask her to stroke it. Gosh, it's so difficult to concentrate on driving now.

Double quick time, I drive into a MSCP and circled around for a good spot. After a wild goose chase, I settled in one of the top floor in a MSCP. Lucky I survey the place a few days ago, and got lucky that the place is vacant. She is still wondering why we are in a MSCP. I took out my super hardon cock and ask her to blow me. Very difficult for her to bend down to blow me, we switch to the back seats. She is freaking wet by now. I went south and gave her a good licking.

OOOhhh Ohhhhh the stereo is super loud and probably first time i head her letting out such loud moan as most of the time it's in wee hours at home and we need to be discreet. Her moan make me damn excited. Keep on licking her pussy and she squirt like no tomorrow. I reach for a condom, capped on and pump her hard. Switch position and ask her to ride on me instead. It's one of the best ride ever......

madpig88
14-11-2017, 07:29 AM
Mission accomplished!!!

Thanks for the updates!

Alphaoasis
14-11-2017, 07:53 AM
Planing for another ride. She told me it's fun and want more. haha.

KTVbuddy
14-11-2017, 08:27 AM

look forward to it bro. :)

sky_liner2
14-11-2017, 10:45 AM

Bro, no chance to go hotel on a Sunday?

TMen
14-11-2017, 12:24 PM
It is always a high risk when playing with maid .

Not always the case, depends on situation .

snopchot
14-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Camping for more :)

mike3329
14-11-2017, 01:22 PM
Bro, no chance to go hotel on a Sunday?

Precisely... the next progression should be to get a nice conducive environment with a proper bed for a complete, leisurely bonk.

A hotel would be a ideal. Perhaps TS can work out a variation of taking her to do the marketing. Why not, TS do the marketing before picking up the maid?

That way, the normal time the maid takes to do the marketing, say 1 hour or so can be spent more excitingly like a bonking session on a proper bed.

This can be on a weekday and the hotel will be less busy...

MaraGuru
14-11-2017, 06:38 PM

Make sure you clean your car clean clean also. Don't leave your sex juice or hair every where.

Alphaoasis
15-11-2017, 02:17 AM
Perhaps TS can work out a variation of taking her to do the marketing. Why not, TS do the marketing before picking up the maid?

That way, the normal time the maid takes to do the marketing, say 1 hour or so can be spent more excitingly like a bonking session on a proper bed.

Good idea. but then nowadays book hotel all need 2 x IDs. Will be suicidal to check in with my IC and hers.. Furthermore Work Permit / Passport with OC

Alphaoasis
15-11-2017, 02:18 AM
Make sure you clean your car clean clean also. Don't leave your sex juice or hair every where.

Haha. Clean and Clean. Confirm guarantee chop clean. :)

sponge05
15-11-2017, 07:00 AM
nice and interesting story TS, do continue with it.

MarlboroKen
15-11-2017, 09:59 AM
You really sibei daring TS

rawboy83
15-11-2017, 10:12 AM
Really brave of you bro but enjoyed your sharing.

Alphaoasis
16-11-2017, 06:11 AM
You really sibei daring TS

Wah. MarlboroKen bro is here. Premium player!!!!!

Cash8877
16-11-2017, 07:02 AM
what you did is damn daring but enjoyed your sharing. Keep them coming but stay safe.

911GT3Cup
16-11-2017, 12:50 PM
Stay with my parents, wife and wife's bro. Recently we had a maid. She is from mynamar and not exactly chio but pleasant looking. She is very young with nice B cup boobs and always "zao geng" when she was mopping the floor.

Both me and my bro-in-law been 'caught' eyeing on her boobs and butt when she bend down while mopping floor infront of us. We both had a good laugh with each other action privately.

I been looking in another thread on how other screw maid (homecooked maid or fish from hot joints) and set my mind wild.

To be continued... up my points pls.

Spent the last one hour reading the entire story. I don't care real or not, but truth be told, I resonate with the idea of playing with fire, though I won't. Lol.

Alphaoasis
16-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Spent the last one hour reading the entire story. I don't care real or not, but truth be told, I resonate with the idea of playing with fire, though I won't. Lol.

Wasted your one hour.

Alphaoasis
17-11-2017, 06:39 AM
It's Friday. Can't wait for weekend to come. :)

meijipcc
17-11-2017, 08:22 AM

really nice sharing ts! camp here and hope there are more to come. support support.

MarlboroKen
17-11-2017, 09:23 AM
Wah. MarlboroKen bro is here. Premium player!!!!!

Just a timid old man here who envy and yet worry for you bro. Up you +10 for the effort of sharing. Cheers

mike3329
17-11-2017, 10:47 AM

TS must be planning to go to the 'market' with the maid again. Guess he will be reminding her to shave and wash her pussy clean, clean!

Whilst TS and the maid are having all the fun, we can only reminisce and fantasise about all that licky-licky, sucky-sucky and fucky-fucky activities that will be carried out in the backseat again!

Hv a great time, stay safe as always and update us with the sordid details! :D

35cents
18-11-2017, 12:22 AM
well said bro... I am rooting for him to succeed so that he can share the details with us :cool:

TS must be planning to go to the 'market' with the maid again. Guess he will be reminding her to shave and wash her pussy clean, clean!

Whilst TS and the maid are having all the fun, we can only reminisce and fantasise about all that licky-licky, sucky-sucky and fucky-fucky activities that will be carried out in the backseat again!

Hv a great time, stay safe as always and update us with the sordid details! :D

Alphaoasis
18-11-2017, 07:59 AM

Wah kao, you are a guru. Can really read my mind. I just whisper to her this morning to save the energy to tomorrow, wash clean clean and wear my fav lacy red panties.

Alphaoasis
18-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Just a timid old man here who envy and yet worry for you bro. Up you +10 for the effort of sharing. Cheers

Not need to envy. I'm sure you can go fish maid too. I follow your post elsewhere and big fan of you.

Alphaoasis
19-11-2017, 06:56 AM
Time for another ride..

Alphaoasis
21-11-2017, 09:23 AM
Round 2. It's a much better plan ride than the 1st.

Pick her up at the staircase, action begin once we are in the car. She initiate to hold my hand and place it on her leg. I start the engine and drive off the carpark to avoid being seen by others. Once out of the carpark and main road, I start to caress her boobs, heavenly feel and got my morning erection. Her boobs was sore (told be her period is near) and don't squeeze so hard. Haha.

Went straight to the designated car park. Wasted no time going round and round the neighborhood. Once reach the top and a good spot, immediately seats moved to the front, while we proceed to the back of the car. Thru out the journey, she was smiling and chatty. Took out my erected cock and took it like a champion. I almost shoot out and told her to slow down. She ignore my call out and continue to blow me hard. I push her aside and told her to stop. She was amuse and tease me why I so fast want to shoot.

We continue teasing here and there, while I invite her to sit on my lap. Took off her top and unclip her bra to expose her boobs which I love to lick and suck. She moan and I could feel her juice is flowing onto my lap. Goodness, i slip my hand into her short to finger her and found out she is not wearing any panties. Ask her why no wear panties and she told me more convenient for us in the car as it's difficult to take off the panties in the car. She "stand up" and shove her pussy into my mouth, and ask me to lick her pussy. Damn she is enjoying it and pull my head towards her, nearly suffocating me. While she is enjoying, my erected cock fell asleep for some reason.

I stop licking her and tell her to wake my sleeping cock up. She whisper into my ears and start licking them. Slowly she proceed south to my neck, chest, nip, ribs, and circled around my balls for some time before going to my cock. My @IC woke up in no time. She shove her boobs into my face and told me to suck it again while using her hands playing with my cock.

Before I knew it, my cock slipped into her pussy and she let out a loud moan. I took it out immediately and reach out for a condom. She stop me and tell me she is okie not to use a condom and tell me do not waste time. She is damn horny now. Shove her boobs into my face again and slip my cock in again. I gave in, and pump her hard. I forget whether it's safe window or not (before her menses) and did not shoot inside. Lucky I manage to took it out in time and shoot it into her mouth.

We continue to caress in the car, watch some video clips on youtube before sending her back... then I go wash the car. :)

Informer
21-11-2017, 10:04 AM
while, like other bros, I think what you did is super brave but like reading your adventures. :)

MarlboroKen
21-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Not need to envy. I'm sure you can go fish maid too. I follow your post elsewhere and big fan of you.

Big fan:eek: Er.....Don't follow me, follow the maid;) Nice update anyway. But careful, if she pregnant you don't know must die how many time

35cents
21-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Good action dude.....grats!

Pick her up at the staircase, action begin once we are in the car. She initiate to hold my hand and place it on her leg. I start the engine and drive off the carpark to avoid being seen by others. Once out of the carpark and main road, I start to caress her boobs, heavenly feel and got my morning erection. Her boobs was sore (told be her period is near) and don't squeeze so hard. Haha.

Went straight to the designated car park. Wasted no time going round and round the neighborhood. Once reach the top and a good spot, immediately seats moved to the front, while we proceed to the back of the car. Thru out the journey, she was smiling and chatty. Took out my erected cock and took it like a champion. I almost shoot out and told her to slow down. She ignore my call out and continue to blow me hard. I push her aside and told her to stop. She was amuse and tease me why I so fast want to shoot.

We continue teasing here and there, while I invite her to sit on my lap. Took off her top and unclip her bra to expose her boobs which I love to lick and suck. She moan and I could feel her juice is flowing onto my lap. Goodness, i slip my hand into her short to finger her and found out she is not wearing any panties. Ask her why no wear panties and she told me more convenient for us in the car as it's difficult to take off the panties in the car. She "stand up" and shove her pussy into my mouth, and ask me to lick her pussy. Damn she is enjoying it and pull my head towards her, nearly suffocating me. While she is enjoying, my erected cock fell asleep for some reason.

I stop licking her and tell her to wake my sleeping cock up. She whisper into my ears and start licking them. Slowly she proceed south to my neck, chest, nip, ribs, and circled around my balls for some time before going to my cock. My @IC woke up in no time. She shove her boobs into my face and told me to suck it again while using her hands playing with my cock.

Before I knew it, my cock slipped into her pussy and she let out a loud moan. I took it out immediately and reach out for a condom. She stop me and tell me she is okie not to use a condom and tell me do not waste time. She is damn horny now. Shove her boobs into my face again and slip my cock in again. I gave in, and pump her hard. I forget whether it's safe window or not (before her menses) and did not shoot inside. Lucky I manage to took it out in time and shoot it into her mouth.

We continue to caress in the car, watch some video clips on youtube before sending her back... then I go wash the car. :)

Alphaoasis
22-11-2017, 03:36 AM
Good action dude.....grats!

Thanks. Really sexciting to play in the car.

Need to go buy some shades to cover the car windows.

KnowItAll
22-11-2017, 07:10 AM
like your story ts... nicely written & interesting... share more adventures soon pls.

whatthefuk
23-11-2017, 07:19 PM

Nice one bro :) keep it up

Darkknight007
24-11-2017, 02:07 AM
A menstrual cycle is calculated from the first day of your period to the first day of the next period (1). Safe period is from day 1 to 7 and day 21 to the rest of the cycle, when you can have sex without worrying about getting pregnant. This period will not be the same for all women as it depends on the length of the menstrual cycle. The average menstrual cycle is 28 days or a little less, but if your cycle is longer than 28 days, the safe period is not reliable.

http://www.momjunction.com/articles/useful-methods-calculate-safe-period-avoid-pregnancy_0091253/

nothing as safe zone is safe its depends even if yours and hers is really compactable will hit jackport. want safe take pills 99.9% safe unless 0.1% u hit jackport:D the safiest is just wear rubber:)

Darkknight007
24-11-2017, 02:22 AM

there it goes small head rule over big head. once u get the sensesation feels of horny in u. no matter how u will be on raw

Alphaoasis
24-11-2017, 05:38 AM
nothing as safe zone is safe its depends even if yours and hers is really compactable will hit jackport. want safe take pills 99.9% safe unless 0.1% u hit jackport:D the safiest is just wear rubber:)

Thanks bro. I heard abt the 1-7 days theory..

henabi
24-11-2017, 08:06 AM
The point of no return.

RAW IS WAR

Botakhead
24-11-2017, 10:19 AM
The point of no return.

RAW IS WAR

When shiokness takes over, raw is the best feelings a cock can get, other than STD, STI and other health hazards.

MarlboroKen
24-11-2017, 11:33 PM
RAW:eek:Seem like the fire is burning fast and furious

Alphaoasis
25-11-2017, 05:39 AM
Don't scare me lah.

Tuanehkia
25-11-2017, 06:23 AM
Seriously raw with maid are generally safer in my opinion.

1. Maid must do a health check which means they are clear of HIV, STD etc...(a super huge risk if you raw FL)

2. Some maid dont usually fuck around (owner keep an eye on her). Which means only TS fuck her exclusively

3. No of ppl that can fuck her is less. FL fuck at least 5 days a day (likely with 5 pax) At most maid do it 5 times a week likely with the same person

Anyway, if u know that ur maid is clean, then safe

henabi
25-11-2017, 01:10 PM

1. Maid must do a health check which means they are clear of HIV, STD etc...(a super huge risk if you raw FL)

2. Some maid dont usually fuck around (owner keep an eye on her). Which means only TS fuck her exclusively

3. No of ppl that can fuck her is less. FL fuck at least 5 days a day (likely with 5 pax) At most maid do it 5 times a week likely with the same person

You are truly right ^.^

So TS... carry on!

i^Xi0n
26-11-2017, 02:15 AM
interesting and nicely written adventures TS, great share and please do keep it coming.

Botakhead
27-11-2017, 11:09 AM

That is one nice way to see this situation, but chances of getting preggy also increases with every encounter and very soon that exclusivity will becums a very sticky problem.

Alphaoasis
28-11-2017, 04:55 AM

Very true. :)

Alphaoasis
29-11-2017, 08:19 AM
That is one nice way to see this situation, but chances of getting preggy also increases with every encounter and very soon that exclusivity will becums a very sticky problem.

Thanks for the reminder. I will try to control it next time.

Fatty1234
29-11-2017, 08:56 AM
Keep it up TS.

Botakhead
29-11-2017, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I will try to control it next time.

Do handle with care, don't let the maid control you, that will be the end of the road, maybe behind bars too. Not worth the while, as ‘纸是包不住火的’, balloon one day also will burst one.

Play safe, be safer, fun must be enjoyed with peace of mind.

Alphaoasis
30-11-2017, 05:10 AM
How to wrap this up now.??If i tell her let's stop now, she sure will be angry

sexcision
30-11-2017, 09:10 AM

So fast sick of it Liao ah?

Botakhead
30-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Keep it up TS.

Upz you, have a nice day.

cupid xpress
30-11-2017, 05:24 PM
TS, I really admire your guts....
You have balls
I foresee a mess hard to clear. Good luck

Alphaoasis
01-12-2017, 04:11 AM
TS, I really admire your guts....
You have balls
I foresee a mess hard to clear. Good luck

Yah. I foresee too. Don't know where to start clearing.

Botakhead
01-12-2017, 04:30 PM

You started a fire burning, you have to be the fire master to be able to control this fire, don't let it burn out of control.

Have fun, good luck and cheers. But must always be ready to face the inevitable truth that may one day be found out or caught red-handed. Stay safe, raw is war, when the rice is cooked, you can not just throw it away.

Alphaoasis
06-12-2017, 08:48 AM
You started a fire burning, you have to be the fire master to be able to control this fire, don't let it burn out of control.

Have fun, good luck and cheers. But must always be ready to face the inevitable truth that may one day be found out or caught red-handed. Stay safe, raw is war, when the rice is cooked, you can not just throw it away.

Yes sir. Thanks for the advice.

MaraGuru
06-12-2017, 05:41 PM

She will think that you are using her as sex tool. Pretty sure, and good luck to you if you wanna break up with her. If she is wide minded, you are heng heng jia tan hoon, but if she is the other way, she will harm your family..starting from food she handling it. Maybe with her menses blood in your drink or soup.

Hardees
06-12-2017, 07:35 PM
Maybe with her menses blood in your drink or soup.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Marathoning
07-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Maybe with her menses blood in your drink or soup.

:eek: :D :eek:

lao Gui
07-12-2017, 02:32 PM
Stay with my parents, wife and wife's bro. Recently we had a maid. She is from mynamar and not exactly chio but pleasant looking. She is very young with nice B cup boobs and always "zao geng" when she was mopping the floor.

Both me and my bro-in-law been 'caught' eyeing on her boobs and butt when she bend down while mopping floor infront of us. We both had a good laugh with each other action privately.

I been looking in another thread on how other screw maid (homecooked maid or fish from hot joints) and set my mind wild.

To be continued... up my points pls.

You got your maid for almost a year, normally it's a 2 years contract.
You got another year to fuck and get rid of her. Good luck!!!

mike3329
07-12-2017, 03:39 PM

Just as you strategized to get into her knickers, now you have to strategize how to withdraw without getting burnt in the process.

Your advantage is that there is still time as the whole situation is still relatively calm. Hence my suggestion is to take the whole exit process a step at a time.

'Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned' . Always bear this in mind and you must ensure that she does not end up feeling 'scorned'.

In short, you must ensure that she retains her dignity and sense of self-worth. Ideally that she ends up feeling that she is dropping you and not the other way round.

Start dropping hints that the wifey is getting suspicious and starting to ask questions. Tell her that the wife is asking about the 'odd' smell in the car...women have very keen sense of smell of other 'pussies' especially hot, wet ones!

This would stop her expectation of you taking her up to the car park for a screw. Additionally you can say that the wife has found certain strands of hair that does not match her own. Use your imagination lah.

Tell her you understand her needs and gift her with a dildo. This would help to keep her busy for a while and the DIY may ease her need for your dick!.

Haha...hope it does not work out the other way and she ends up more hungry for the real thing!

Anyway, as I said, plant the idea of the wifey being suspicious as the initial step. Also reminding her the implications of being caught may help. That she would be sent home and the loss of income and accompanying shame that will ensue. Show your genuine concern and your interest in her well-being.

Well, the above is just a suggestion for all it is worth. The actual steps you take are your own since the fruits of a successful withdrawal or consequences of failure is yours.

We are just 'voyeurs' on the sideline!

Good luck and we will miss the juicy updates from you. They were titillating whilst they lasted! :D

35cents
07-12-2017, 09:47 PM
wow! awesome advice bro....

Just as you strategized to get into her knickers, now you have to strategize how to withdraw without getting burnt in the process.

Your advantage is that there is still time as the whole situation is still relatively calm. Hence my suggestion is to take the whole exit process a step at a time.

'Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned' . Always bear this in mind and you must ensure that she does not end up feeling 'scorned'.

In short, you must ensure that she retains her dignity and sense of self-worth. Ideally that she ends up feeling that she is dropping you and not the other way round.

Start dropping hints that the wifey is getting suspicious and starting to ask questions. Tell her that the wife is asking about the 'odd' smell in the car...women have very keen sense of smell of other 'pussies' especially hot, wet ones!

This would stop her expectation of you taking her up to the car park for a screw. Additionally you can say that the wife has found certain strands of hair that does not match her own. Use your imagination lah.

Tell her you understand her needs and gift her with a dildo. This would help to keep her busy for a while and the DIY may ease her need for your dick!.

Haha...hope it does not work out the other way and she ends up more hungry for the real thing!

Anyway, as I said, plant the idea of the wifey being suspicious as the initial step. Also reminding her the implications of being caught may help. That she would be sent home and the loss of income and accompanying shame that will ensue. Show your genuine concern and your interest in her well-being.

Well, the above is just a suggestion for all it is worth. The actual steps you take are your own since the fruits of a successful withdrawal or consequences of failure is yours.

We are just 'voyeurs' on the sideline!

Good luck and we will miss the juicy updates from you. They were titillating whilst they lasted! :D

spermy
08-12-2017, 07:25 AM
This is terrible advice!

First, HIV test is done once very two years and the only STD they check for is syphilis once very six months. No other STDs are tested for.

Second, who follows their maid 24/7? If you can up her at home without the wife knowing, then, the maid can do it elsewhere without you knowing.

Third, bwahahaha! FLs are safer because that's their job. A maid is a maid for a reason.

Hardees
08-12-2017, 09:16 PM
wow! awesome advice bro....

Very good indeed

Marathoning
09-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Very good indeed

Agreed very good

Alphaoasis
10-12-2017, 06:58 AM
[QUOTE=mike3329;16762170 Haha...hope it does not work out the other way and she ends up more hungry for the real thing![/QUOTE]

Haha bro. You always full of ideas and great advice.

mike3329
10-12-2017, 12:35 PM
Haha bro. You always full of ideas and great advice.

Haha...just a footnote. If u do get her a dildo as a substitute for your dick, please ensure that it is no bigger (length and girth) than your own.

This is planning for the future just in case you decide to resume 'playing with fire'.

If the dildo is bigger than your dick, she may end up being disappointed with yours and resort to her dildo instead.

Hence, get something that is pretty modest in size unless you are blessed with a huge dick!! :eek:

Alphaoasis
13-12-2017, 06:27 AM
Haha...just a footnote. If u do get her a dildo as a substitute for your dick, please ensure that it is no bigger (length and girth) than your own.

Hence, get something that is pretty modest in size unless you are blessed with a huge dick!! :eek:

haha. Noted bro.

Alphaoasis
14-12-2017, 06:27 AM
Will get her one this weekend. Any model or type is recommended??

Alphaoasis
16-12-2017, 05:10 AM
Perfect gift for xmas present. :)

mike3329
16-12-2017, 12:22 PM
Perfect gift for xmas present. :)

Very true, it will be a great XMas present and it may end up a good substitute for your dick since you wanted to start 'clearing up the mess'.

However we are only human and our resolve may weaken at any time. The well-planned XMas present may end up as more fuel to the fire instead.

It becomes another prop in the continuing sex games instead!

Imagine if you are curious to see her 'testing' her present...with her legs wide open...inserting that dildo in and out of her hot pussy....her love juice starts to flow...as she starts to moan in ecstasy...her face flushed...eyes closed, mouth agape...lips pouting...

Even if you are a saint, you will surrender to your most primal instincts...just close your eyes, imagine the scene...imagine the steady buzz of the vibrating dildo...

See, even if you want to 'clear up the mess' as per your big head above, the small head below may object!! hahaha :D