PDA

View Full Version : Playing with FIRE - home maid

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

dewe
22-04-2017, 10:45 AM
She is having code red today. Face super black when I came home today. Dare not talk to her and walk straight to the room. haha..

Guess at least 5 day no actions.

Dunno how you know the maid got period..you ask her or touch her cb haha? Anyway cont ur fairy tale but don't say it is 101% true la.

Belt
22-04-2017, 10:58 AM
Just another good morning. Nice smile from her and exchange few kisses. She actually grab my cock when I walked passed her. Stroke it till its stand upright. Good start for the weekend.

ooo u have the lobang to up her in the weekend :D

Xiaoboy18
23-04-2017, 07:00 AM
Go go go TS. Fire in the hole.

ah rat
23-04-2017, 07:52 AM
Just another good morning. Nice smile from her and exchange few kisses. She actually grab my cock when I walked passed her. Stroke it till its stand upright. Good start for the weekend.
TS,she stroke yr cock stand upright.That time u can tahan,not having any feeling of wanting to poke her :)

TS your story reminds me of a American crime thriller series 24. 24 episodes in a season. The difference is yours is like 24 seconds per day and at this rate you're going it's gonna be 24 long years before you get to fuck her. Good luck and thank you for the fantasy.

Not American crime thriller series, similar to Taiwan drama.Can go 1000+ episodes :D

Asgapi
23-04-2017, 08:04 AM
TS,she stroke yr cock stand upright.That time u can tahan,not having any feeling of wanting to poke her :)

Not American crime thriller series, similar to Taiwan drama.Can go 1000+ episodes :D

Yup. sounds like a Taiwan drama here.

luckystrike8888
23-04-2017, 08:09 AM
Your fantasy story started out sexciting..but that way you drag your story and action...its becoming like a long running taiwan drama....eventually it becomes very boring and draggy

You are like an ah gua...wanna fuck her just do it...dun keep play here play there...its half fuck..if you cannot n dun dare to play her...then stop letting your fantasy maid grab u by the balls.

I ask heaven...i ask heaven...;)

Ya lor. Fuck or not already dead yo since started harassing. Just go in to her room then fuck her cb song song la!

love4u
23-04-2017, 08:25 AM
Fake story :mad:

tnuc
23-04-2017, 03:32 PM
Weekend no time to touch maid. Pls up her tomorrow and share ur story heee bro :D

katong
23-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Your fantasy story started out sexciting..but that way you drag your story and action...its becoming like a long running taiwan drama....eventually it becomes very boring and draggy

You are like an ah gua...wanna fuck her just do it...dun keep play here play there...its half fuck..if you cannot n dun dare to play her...then stop letting your fantasy maid grab u by the balls.

I ask heaven...i ask heaven...;)

I Sibei like your reply... upped you with my humble points...

Belt
23-04-2017, 11:42 PM
the thread is becoming more interesting :D:D

bastardball
24-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Aiyah...agree. TS is just harvesting for points. So obvious. If he says fuck liao, maybe not as sexciting. But keep dragging also becoming very silly, ts got so many chance to fuck n make her suck, so the plot becomes badly written. U already wet, no need think twice to jump into the pool or play in the rain.

U got so many opportunities to fuck her shiok shiok...wake up early also can quickie, middle of night also can quickie...she already grabbing your cock...what the fuck is there to wait? You are as good as dead, so enjoy it or stop it altogether...that is if your story is real.

sadfa
24-04-2017, 02:39 AM
Aiyah...agree. TS is just harvesting for points. So obvious. If he says fuck liao, maybe not as sexciting. But keep dragging also becoming very silly, ts got so many chance to fuck n make her suck, so the plot becomes badly written. U already wet, no need think twice to jump into the pool or play in the rain.

U got so many opportunities to fuck her shiok shiok...wake up early also can quickie, middle of night also can quickie...she already grabbing your cock...what the fuck is there to wait? You are as good as dead, so enjoy it or stop it altogether...that is if your story is real.

Don't think he fishing for points LA.
Cos his stories sooooo poor.
I already stop reading Liao.
Those cocks who subscribe to this thread are really idiots LA.

Ts is boji LA.
like those bengs who scream ccb!!! Ccb!! Want to fight. Come la! Come! Limpeh wait for u. I hantum u till yr laobu think you stranger.

So u grab a good spot to watch fight.....
But 2 hours later , beng still screaming. Never lay a finger
Really waste time.
______
Exchange points fishing ma

Sasha69
24-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Wow... it's been so long ... the fire in ur maid sh b extinguished

MaraGuru
24-04-2017, 11:12 AM
She is having code red today. Face super black when I came home today. Dare not talk to her and walk straight to the room. haha..

Guess at least 5 day no actions.

Red code bottom, still got a mouth.

Deesiaokia
24-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Under normal situation , if is like what TS is saying "playing with fire" then TS should have eaten the maid by now n not still fooling around dragging time testing water, in his previous post he did mention his maid already complaining to TS about his wife , black face when come home late , if TS is such a cautious man he would have abandoned his idea of fucking the maid .. to me this post is more like his imagination story. .

blur
24-04-2017, 11:38 AM
I think TS really wanted to play with fire. But once the maid touch his kkj, TS straight away shoot. That's why until now no further story loh. Guess we have to slowly wait till TS learn how to control.

ciwilover
24-04-2017, 12:13 PM
while reading TS post is interesting as perhaps many of us here have same fantasy with our maid at home. but after years of exp i still prefer pay and fuck off. no string attached and especially not eat n shit at the same place. its a bad idea

Alphaoasis
24-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Weekend no time to touch maid. Pls up her tomorrow and share ur story heee bro :D

Waiting for a chance to do so.

diputs1269
25-04-2017, 12:25 AM

Don't wait too long or else bros here including your maid lose interest.

luckystrike8888
25-04-2017, 08:56 AM

Don't do in room? Since you can drag her to kitchen, must well drag her to the toilet then fuck the cb and I think will not take you too long. :D

MaraGuru
25-04-2017, 11:03 AM

Waiting for a chance? You can come back home in the afternoon to finish your deed. Thats how the story should flow.Just take MC, and stay on the bed. Ask her come to your room, serve water, serve lunch and pretend to dirty your pant or short, get a chance to ask her to help to change your pant or short....underwear also change....sure got chance to get at least a bj.....the rest how u want to role it....up to u..

Imagine, she strip off your underwear and his cock jump out pointing at her face.....i think she will wow....so big.....your chance is here man...

Nickkickus
25-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Especially interesting thread to me, since am on a similar boat, nice plumpy indo girl that has sweet big back and a nice face, skin, complexion. She was shy at the initial days, I started giving her 20 SGD extra discreetly for nothing, and now she wants me to make a move. She would show her ass and bend forward hesitantly blocking half the view. I have masturbated twice to avoid the close encounter, as I happen to be alone with her in the apartment multiple times. Why I avoid? Dude! am new to the country and she is a local, not sure what happens in Jakarta, dont have many reviews like here to learn as well. Sigh....

mike3329
25-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Wow, sounds like another in-house maid story developing!

The TS's progress may be slow and some bros even think that he is on a points fishing expedition and that the story is fake. I beg to differ as I believe the TS is just being cautious and was unsure how he should proceed without setting the whole 'house' on fire!!

As for @Nickkickus, the Indon maid sounds really yummy...plumpish with a nice face and complexion. Her 'memek' should also be well-fleshed and gets wet easily. The best kind to paint and to suck her sweet, aromatic seeping juice as you gently tickle her sensitive, pulsating anal hole. Nevertheless if she is from Java Barat, be prepared to find that her love-bud, the clitoris may be missing. She would have been female-circumcised when young. Most of them are. Nevertheless that should not make her any less desirable to piak as her memek should still be a tight fit and she can still achieve an orgasm. Just remember to keep emotions out of it and none of the lovey-dovey stuff. By surprising her with small, unsolicited financial rewards you have set the tone already; to develop a relationship based on mutual benefit, not emotional entanglement.

Look forward to hearing more from you. Another moth flitting in front of the open flame. How exciting. Have fun. :D

JoeLee2016
25-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Especially interesting thread to me, since am on a similar boat, nice plumpy indo girl that has sweet big back and a nice face, skin, complexion. She was shy at the initial days, I started giving her 20 SGD extra discreetly for nothing, and now she wants me to make a move. She would show her ass and bend forward hesitantly blocking half the view. I have masturbated twice to avoid the close encounter, as I happen to be alone with her in the apartment multiple times. Why I avoid? Dude! am new to the country and she is a local, not sure what happens in Jakarta, dont have many reviews like here to learn as well. Sigh....

You are in Jakarta? Which part of Indonesia she came from? Most of the Indonesian girl are easy come easy go one... If she not using tudung/hijab more then 60% you can up her w/o problem.

Alphaoasis
26-04-2017, 07:33 AM

The TS's progress may be slow and some bros even think that he is on a points fishing expedition and that the story is fake. I beg to differ as I believe the TS is just being cautious and was unsure how he should proceed without setting the whole 'house' on fire!!

Thanks bro. You said it all. Exactly what I wanted to tell the bros here.

Btw I just pass her some money to buy "sweets" yesterday morning when I saw her. I slip in into her pockets and gave her a wink. :D

Await for the golden chance to pound on her.

Alphaoasis
26-04-2017, 07:35 AM
Don't think he fishing for points LA.
Cos his stories sooooo poor.
I already stop reading Liao.
Those cocks who subscribe to this thread are really idiots LA.

Ts is boji LA.
like those bengs who scream ccb!!! Ccb!! Want to fight. Come la! Come! Limpeh wait for u. I hantum u till yr laobu think you stranger.

So u grab a good spot to watch fight.....
But 2 hours later , beng still screaming. Never lay a finger
Really waste time.
______
Exchange points fishing ma

Haha. You really make me burst out in laughter. You need to wait 2 months before I lay my finger on her. :)

Alphaoasis
28-04-2017, 07:10 PM
Long weekend ahead. Hopefully got chance to have some private time with her

CheeseL
28-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Good luck TS

Xiaoboy18
28-04-2017, 08:00 PM
Big fire coming!!!!

Solanze
28-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Big fire coming!!!!

I suspect also :D :D

Cagedfury
29-04-2017, 02:40 PM
I suspect also :D :D

Agree too :D :D

alec
29-04-2017, 07:51 PM
Agree too :D :D

Yes... From the looks of it, and I suspect is from the wifey....

sadfa
29-04-2017, 11:45 PM

As

You do realise if maid tell ma'am all that has happened NOW, the wife can already divorce based on wat he did even without any fuckin. So the house already on fire.

Theres no way any spore judge will close one eye to ts fooling around with maid in HIS own house OR say no harm done what. That's Even without any fucking

The wife can also complain MOM n maid confirm get sent back.
______
Exchange points don't know wats going on ma

mike3329
30-04-2017, 01:13 AM
You do realise if maid tell ma'am all that has happened NOW, the wife can already divorce based on wat he did even without any fuckin. So the house already on fire.

Theres no way any spore judge will close one eye to ts fooling around with maid in HIS own house OR say no harm done what. That's Even without any fucking

______

Since time immemorial, some men and also women has taken risks which others would consider foolhardy and foolish. We are not all wired the same way and we choose the way we want to live our lives. This includes the tendency for men to philander and subsequently the popularity of forums such as Sammyboy.

You are right, if the maid decides to tell ma'am, all hell will break loose and it may lead to the break-up of the marriage. But this does not mean the house is already on fire. It will be if the maid reveals all but remember she has not. Is she likely to? I don't know but neither do you or the TS.

To date, both parties are equally guilty of teasing and leading each other on. The TS has wisely not forced himself on her and hopefully has not given her false hope of eternal love! And, whether it is fair or not, the maid has just as much to lose if the affair is exposed. She may lose her job and this could be financially disastrous for her.

Therefore if she is horny and wants to satisfy her sexual needs she is taking a high risk too. So, what are the chances of her squealing if she gets to soothe her 'itching' pussy and also get some small extra rewards and attention. Thus far she has shown that she is indeed horny and happy to receive some small gifts and attention.

I truly respect Sadfa's views but personally I believe that the TS knows and understands the inherent risks of shitting where he is eating. That's why he titled this thread 'Playing with FIRE'. Yes he can get badly burnt. The maid can also get badly burnt and indeed the whole house (the marriage) can go up in flames. However, it is not on fire yet. At least not until it all blows up.

Sorry to be long-winded but I guess old age is catching up and therefore I tend to be so at times. I admit that I was a risk-taker too in my younger days and has played with fire several times. Hence I can empathise with the TS.

If the TS is prepared to take the risk, I will not advise him against it on moral grounds. He is an adult and as a consenting adult and so is the maid, they have the freedom of living their lives as they choose. They will have to bear any consequences arising but that is what life is about.

We are just like voyeurs who are urging the TS and the maid along so that we can get our cheap thrills reading and fantasising how he seduces her or more like how she is seducing him.

If he is caught, it is no skin off my nose but then the maid did not grab my cock nor did I raba raba her succulent tits. The maid and the TS did that to each other. I just fantasised and fapped to the thought! lol :D

oxleyshooter
30-04-2017, 02:05 AM
Setting camp to see if fire really ignite

luckystrike8888
30-04-2017, 10:40 AM

______

Bro, no need to discuss all these already la. As the title said play fire. TS is well known he is playing fire but is willing to do it. I think we do not have to explain to a person jump down from 20 floor you will die right?
Anyway, all advices have already been given to TS.
So, if there are updates we just enjoy the story lor.

mike3329
30-04-2017, 11:02 AM
Bro, no need to discuss all these already la. As the title said play fire. TS is well known he is playing fire but is willing to do it. I think we do not have to explain to a person jump down from 20 floor you will die right?
Anyway, all advices have already been given to TS.
So, if there are updates we just enjoy the story lor.

Well said bro....

So TS, after her code red, have u managed to get some action over this long weekend? .. perhaps like having her suck your dick or you got to finger her hot pussy? :D

Hokage
30-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Instead of the maid..ts is screwing with us making us waith until the cows come home before he do some bonking on her haha.

Rtanjh
30-04-2017, 01:05 PM
Camping for more updates.

Good luck with her TS. Hope you don't get burned.

Usign
30-04-2017, 02:07 PM
Dumb TS. Best of luck

flameOfGold
30-04-2017, 10:07 PM
slow start but even slower development.

zl1983
01-05-2017, 11:40 AM
tks for sharing.

DSavage
01-05-2017, 02:01 PM
Camping for more updates.

Same here too :D :D

Alphaoasis
01-05-2017, 03:06 PM
Golden chance this morning. Took it with both my hands and my little brother.

Wake up in the morning feeling extremely horny due to last night drinking session. Saw her in the kitchen alone at 6am+ while everyone is still deep sleep. Eye contact and immediate I hold on to her hands and tell her I happy to see her smiling again. She hugged me tight and tell me she love me.

Without wasting another second, my hands auto roam into her t-shirt and unbuckle her bra, and grab her boobs. oh man, heavenly soft and nice boobs. She let out a soft moan and start frenching me. My 2IC stand up and she could feel it. She squat down and pull down my shorts, exposing my erected 2IC and gave me a BJ. Damn good suction and within 5mins, I shoot into her mouth which nearly choke her. She slap my butt and rush to the toilet to spit out. I quickly pull up my pants and proceed to wash up in the other toilet before going to bed again.

More exciting days ahead. Sorry to disappoint many bros for the lack of action for the past weeks.

VicMorrow
01-05-2017, 03:40 PM
Same here too :D :D

Same here also :D :D

SmartWhiteBoy
01-05-2017, 03:46 PM
Nice update TS :D

Belt
01-05-2017, 04:00 PM

Wake up in the morning feeling extremely horny due to last night drinking session. Saw her in the kitchen alone at 6am+ while everyone is still deep sleep. Eye contact and immediate I hold on to her hands and tell her I happy to see her smiling again. She hugged me tight and tell me she love me.

Without wasting another second, my hands auto roam into her t-shirt and unbuckle her bra, and grab her boobs. oh man, heavenly soft and nice boobs. She let out a soft moan and start frenching me. My 2IC stand up and she could feel it. She squat down and pull down my shorts, exposing my erected 2IC and gave me a BJ. Damn good suction and within 5mins, I shoot into her mouth which nearly choke her. She slap my butt and rush to the toilet to spit out. I quickly pull up my pants and proceed to wash up in the other toilet before going to bed again.

More exciting days ahead. Sorry to disappoint many bros for the lack of action for the past weeks.

enjoy bro

happy labor day and fuck hard hehe :D

mike3329
01-05-2017, 04:44 PM
Haha...at last the kukujiao gets some proper loving. The combination of the exquisite feeling as her mouth engulfed it coupled with the sheer thrill of playing with FIRE must be n intoxicating experience. That such an erotic sexual experience has to be rushed is wasteful but the ecstasy of actually cumming in her mouth makes up for all the effort and groundwork put in.

I hope she sucked and licked off every last drop of cum. Your next mission is to train her to 'swallow' and enjoy your copious protein-shake. If she does that, the slap on your butt and the effort expended is amply rewarded.

I am sure your voyeuristic fans here, including me are eager to hear about you finally getting to play with her pussy and then for you to dine down at the 'Y'. Bet she is waiting for you to get there too. That can be your other mission.

Finally, you don't have to apologise for the 'slow' progress. Remember you don't owe it to any of us. You are the one playing with Fire. You get to enjoy each step but you are also the one who will pay the ultimate price and get burnt if the whole affair blows up. We are just voyeurs who are guilty of egging you on.

Just a word of caution...She said she 'love' you! That is very dangerous...If she said she loved your kukujiao; the protein-shake or even the feel of your hands on her tits, that's OK but beware of the lovey-dovey nonsense. That may end up igniting the Fire that burns the house down. Make it clear, even at the risk of a premature end to all the fun and game, that you like and desire her too but not emotional 'love'! Good luck and play smart....Enjoy

zl1983
01-05-2017, 10:56 PM
tks for sharing.

MaraGuru
02-05-2017, 01:26 AM

Looked very experienced maid

firepost
02-05-2017, 10:42 AM
Looked very experienced maid

Seems like "servicing" the master also in part of their training! :D

KnowItAll
02-05-2017, 10:46 AM
ts very brave man.

firepost
02-05-2017, 10:50 AM

Finally got her to service you! Enjoy first la!

alec
02-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Eh... Seriously TS... She helped you extinguish your flame, but she herself is a flame that is burning burning near a gas cylinder , although it seems fun and exciting, I hope you have a rescue plan when it explodes.

On a side note, i'm looking forward to the love making part.

Rezphys
02-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Eh... Seriously TS... She helped you extinguish your flame, but she herself is a flame that is burning burning near a gas cylinder , although it seems fun and exciting, I hope you have a rescue plan when it explodes.

Agree with you bro!

itsabt6x
02-05-2017, 11:30 PM

Don't worry TS, I'm sure many bros here will help & standby with their fire hoses to "douse" the fire.....

kinergy
03-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Waiting for updates :)

Alphaoasis
04-05-2017, 07:33 AM
Thanks for the support bros. I waiting for a chance this weekend

firepost
04-05-2017, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the support bros. I waiting for a chance this weekend

So she fucking bangala during weekdays and only leave weekend for you! :D

otamay
04-05-2017, 11:47 AM
TS looking forward to your big bang day.

pigorgansoup
04-05-2017, 02:47 PM
I have read from the beginning of the thread. I feel that if we cut a long story short and put the interesting parts together..it can be a short porn movie of a horny maid and master.

Xiaoboy18
04-05-2017, 11:51 PM
Big fire coming!!!! Boommmmmm

Alphaoasis
05-05-2017, 12:19 AM

Maybe. I don't know

JoeLee2016
05-05-2017, 12:53 PM

Maybe. I don't know

LOL, you mean she can go out now and got the work pass from your wife?

DyPM
05-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Do continue TS:)

Alphaoasis
05-05-2017, 05:36 PM
LOL, you mean she can go out now and got the work pass from your wife?

Maybe she sneak out during day time without permission or have a quickie before going supermarket for groceries? She did tell me got bangala tried to talk to her several times..

Alphaoasis
06-05-2017, 07:00 AM
Just have another round of kissing and teasing early morning. :)

kue19xx
06-05-2017, 10:07 AM
It is like a leaking fuel tank, drips by drips the puddle is getting bigger and bigger.

Slowly flowing nearer and nearer to the naked flame...

Playing fire at home is very dangerous yet exciting! It will KABOOM! one day and even the best fire fighter also not able to extinguish!

Play with caution! Think of consequences. Its not worth to continue but its too excited to stop!

You never know what she will do.

CheeseL
07-05-2017, 07:16 AM
It is like a leaking fuel tank, drips by drips the puddle is getting bigger and bigger.

Slowly flowing nearer and nearer to the naked flame...

Playing fire at home is very dangerous yet exciting! It will KABOOM! one day and even the best fire fighter also not able to extinguish!

Play with caution! Think of consequences. Its not worth to continue but its too excited to stop!

You never know what she will do.

Well said bro

Usign
07-05-2017, 07:25 AM
Dumb TS. Sooner or later u will end up deep trouble.

Xiaoboy18
07-05-2017, 07:50 AM
Dumb TS. Sooner or later u will end up deep trouble.

LOL. Same thought.. Boooom..

Alphaoasis
07-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Haters leave. No need you all to fan the fire here.

luckystrike8888
07-05-2017, 08:35 AM

Your title also stated playing with fire la so ppl will try advise you lor.
What we said are not important as you know well what you are doing.
Just continue your story if got updates.

Alphaoasis
08-05-2017, 06:12 PM
Your title also stated playing with fire la so ppl will try advise you lor.
What we said are not important as you know well what you are doing.
Just continue your story if got updates.

Thanks bro

Xiaoboy18
08-05-2017, 06:37 PM
Thanks bro

You got fire proof jacket? or 9 life?

Usign
08-05-2017, 06:47 PM
You got fire proof jacket? or 9 life?

This crack me up bro.

MaraGuru
08-05-2017, 06:50 PM
His is not story but real life... ... there is a song, let it be... ...we shall sit back, relax, have a pop corn and coke...campfire burning campfire burning, burning big, burning high......strike well its hot....

alec
08-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Maybe she sneak out during day time without permission or have a quickie before going supermarket for groceries? She did tell me got bangala tried to talk to her several times..

*nice... Then she got give them naughty reply because you left her high and wet or just simply bo chup them?

Alphaoasis
10-05-2017, 06:53 AM
*nice... Then she got give them naughty reply because you left her high and wet or just simply bo chup them?

she bo chup them.

CheeseL
10-05-2017, 07:17 AM

BLOW BLOW BLOW... and I will blow your house down

Xiaoboy18
10-05-2017, 07:27 AM
BLOW BLOW BLOW... and I will blow your house down

haha.. burnt the house down!!!

Usign
10-05-2017, 07:56 AM
Amazing story...

zl1983
10-05-2017, 01:07 PM
hopefully gt some upds for tdy since its a PH..

Olduser
11-05-2017, 11:28 AM
TS.... nothing happened on yesterday PH? ;)

itsabt6x
12-05-2017, 03:17 AM
TS have to accompany wife on PH. Leaving horny maid to be entertained by the BiL....

MaraGuru
12-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Weekend is here again...

Alphaoasis
13-05-2017, 06:16 AM
No chance...

CheeseL
13-05-2017, 06:36 AM
Good luck TS. Amazing you are still going strong

Xiaoboy18
13-05-2017, 07:05 AM
TS have to accompany wife on PH. Leaving horny maid to be entertained by the BiL....

The BIL probably up many time already..

Belt
13-05-2017, 09:27 AM
No chance...

dont skip any chance ... :D

alec
13-05-2017, 09:06 PM
The BIL probably up many time already..

Maybe~~~ cos he has more opportunities

sadfa
13-05-2017, 09:35 PM
Maybe~~~ cos he has more opportunities

No LA.

Cos Bangladeshi not wishy washy like ts.

Even with their fucked up English that the maid cannot understand, they'll fuck the maid ASAP while ts still writing his li bai cb poem for the maid I mean plotting to fuck maid
_____
Exchange points strike fast ma

=.="
13-05-2017, 11:27 PM
good luck ts..up u for the exciting story

Alphaoasis
14-05-2017, 07:37 AM
good luck ts..up u for the exciting story

Thanks. No luck so far.

Xiaoboy18
14-05-2017, 08:26 AM
Thanks. No luck so far.

So far still no idea.

zl1983
14-05-2017, 08:06 PM
sadly no upd fr TS..

Pillager
15-05-2017, 12:36 AM
sadly no upd fr TS..

Shall still wait, never knows he might come back

ArnoldPalmer
15-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Shall still wait, never knows he might come back

Shall wait too

blur
15-05-2017, 12:33 PM
why not TS get his BIL to write his story also. it would be fun reading 2 guys playing fire with the same maid :cool:

Belt
15-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Thanks. No luck so far.

ts buy some alcohol or wine .. :D

take care ... :p

Xiaoboy18
15-05-2017, 03:35 PM
ts buy some alcohol or wine .. :D

take care ... :p

Good idea.

Alphaoasis
15-05-2017, 03:53 PM
why not TS get his BIL to write his story also. it would be fun reading 2 guys playing fire with the same maid :cool:

Maybe he is reading it.

35cents
15-05-2017, 09:43 PM
Take your time..... What will be, will be.

Thanks. No luck so far.

MaraGuru
16-05-2017, 11:17 AM
Thanks. No luck so far.

Why no chance, no luck?

She is playing hard to catch now? Or hide & seek?

Alphaoasis
16-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Take your time..... What will be, will be.

Thanks bro

GanAnnGao
16-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Very interesting! :)

Vandaliser
16-05-2017, 09:47 PM
Maybe he is reading it.

Never thought of it that way :D

JillFruit
17-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Never thought of it that way :D

Feel the same way too :D

CheeseL
17-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Still going strong??

Xiaoboy18
17-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Still going strong??

Since when he is strong??

otamay
18-05-2017, 01:44 AM
Maybe he is reading it.

I think that spell trouble because he knows what you have done to your maid.

Since you are his competitor he may even tell your wife of your confessions here.

Alphaoasis
18-05-2017, 10:43 PM
I think that spell trouble because he knows what you have done to your maid.

Since you are his competitor he may even tell your wife of your confessions here.

So far so good. :)

Usign
18-05-2017, 11:01 PM

You never know.

zl1983
19-05-2017, 11:20 AM
keep it up TS..

Belt
19-05-2017, 05:00 PM
You never know.

seems more fire coming ... like the pungool school fire :D :D

Nigrapes
19-05-2017, 08:11 PM
seems more fire coming ... like the pungool school fire :D :D

May spread to sengkang :D

Alphaoasis
20-05-2017, 06:06 AM
May spread to sengkang :D

Heng I do not stay in these area.

CheeseL
20-05-2017, 06:18 AM
Good morning TS. Today so early ah.

Xiaoboy18
20-05-2017, 06:34 AM
Heng I do not stay in these area.

Where do you stay?

otamay
20-05-2017, 10:05 AM
TS any progress so far?

moneycomb
20-05-2017, 11:31 AM

Any further report?

VanessaNguyen
20-05-2017, 11:35 AM
Any further report?

Yes any report TS?

Gettothechoppa
20-05-2017, 12:07 PM
You guys should ask the banglas who banged his maid lol.

diputs1269
20-05-2017, 02:15 PM

Maybe his brother-in-law had already done so.

Alphaoasis
21-05-2017, 07:03 AM

Please go ahead.

Usign
21-05-2017, 07:29 AM
Maybe his brother-in-law had already done so.

Same thought. BIL eat don't know how many times liao.

whatthefuk
21-05-2017, 10:28 AM
no new updates?:confused:

Gettothechoppa
21-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Same thought. BIL eat don't know how many times liao.

Banglas/indian constructions don'e eat? They r even more daring/desparate. I believe they already banged her kao kao liao. Ts aledy 3rd, 4th hand. :D

S2000
22-05-2017, 06:06 PM
Keep it coming.

Alphaoasis
23-05-2017, 07:19 AM
no new updates?:confused:

Wait bro. No chance

Xiaoboy18
23-05-2017, 07:39 AM
Banglas/indian constructions don'e eat? They r even more daring/desparate. I believe they already banged her kao kao liao. Ts aledy 3rd, 4th hand. :D

how many bangala downstair? at least a dozen up liao. hahaha

Alphaoasis
25-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Waste time waste bandwidth. haha.

Xiaoboy18
25-05-2017, 10:38 PM

Wtf. Still wasting time.

MaraGuru
26-05-2017, 02:39 PM
Kena caught?

Alphaoasis
27-05-2017, 05:38 AM
Kena caught?

Not yet bro. Safety first. :)

Xiaoboy18
28-05-2017, 09:32 AM

Safest than don't play fire lah.

pigorgansoup
28-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Safest than don't play fire lah.

Than ts play kkj?

yamayo69
28-05-2017, 04:44 PM

Who? :confused:

zl1983
28-05-2017, 05:31 PM
awaiting for ur upds..

LaoNui
29-05-2017, 11:46 AM

Your answer suggested you will get caught on day! HaHa...Good lick to you! ops good luck to you!

xqueen
29-05-2017, 01:30 PM
Your answer suggested you will get caught on day! HaHa...Good lick to you! ops good luck to you!

seems gave over lao, takee care ts :D

stanleyxinu
29-05-2017, 02:03 PM
Many guys' secret adventure

Alphaoasis
29-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Many guys' secret adventure

Mine is an open adventure. :)

Asgapi
29-05-2017, 04:15 PM

Fat hope. No update for weeks liao..

Xiaoboy18
29-05-2017, 05:04 PM

Yours is call adventure? Old folks tale.

dewe
29-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Fat hope. No update for weeks liao..

Its not real la.

MaraGuru
29-05-2017, 05:51 PM

Open means, 3P?

thomas88
29-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Actually it's more like if "kia Si then don't play" lah. You have the most chance to fuck her when you come back home late from your drinking sessions when everyone is asleep except I sure your maid is awake and yet you so scare. :confused:

Alphaoasis
30-05-2017, 10:59 PM
Actually it's more like if "kia Si then don't play" lah. You have the most chance to fuck her when you come back home late from your drinking sessions when everyone is asleep except I sure your maid is awake and yet you so scare. :confused:

Anytime got people wake up and go kitchen. There were few close shave liao.

Usign
31-05-2017, 03:24 PM

Amazing story.

ZigsZags
31-05-2017, 04:50 PM

Makes the heart beat faster :D

ozion
31-05-2017, 06:17 PM
Makes the heart beat faster :D

Fully agreed :D

itsyou
31-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Fucking maid is fine. Just wondering why you need to risk it at your own backyard? Its just a matter of time you will get caught. You can get lucky 100 times, you just need 1 time to lose everything. I pity your kids for this.

xqueen
31-05-2017, 10:02 PM
Fucking maid is fine. Just wondering why you need to risk it at your own backyard? Its just a matter of time you will get caught. You can get lucky 100 times, you just need 1 time to lose everything. I pity your kids for this.

bro put some salt to what ts wrote here ... no need so exciting or angry :D

Botakhead
01-06-2017, 09:18 AM

Upz you, have a nice a day.

Alphaoasis
01-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Upz you, have a nice a day.

thanks bro.

jerkyrock
02-06-2017, 07:56 AM
Or the fire burnt him and he got found out.....

tnuc
02-06-2017, 10:08 AM
TS any updates? Pls share come come :D

Blu5Ray101
02-06-2017, 12:37 PM
Careful bro. Some girls are just not worth it

reading
02-06-2017, 03:31 PM
Or the fire burnt him and he got found out.....

anything is possible, and recently here got lot of fires :D

CurioCity
02-06-2017, 04:07 PM

Waiting for updates too :)

Xiaoboy18
03-06-2017, 07:34 AM

Waiting too..

Toobee
03-06-2017, 07:45 AM
This one "top" story among friends.

Alphaoasis
03-06-2017, 10:10 AM
This one "top" story among friends.

Never know i got such support.

Jay Chou
03-06-2017, 07:51 PM

Returned favour. 👍

Usign
04-06-2017, 06:39 AM

You got lots of support....

Xiaoboy18
04-06-2017, 07:08 AM
Supporter fall in.

Alphaoasis
04-06-2017, 08:09 AM
Returned favour. ��

Thank Jay Bro.

whatthefuk
04-06-2017, 02:09 PM
No new update?

reading
05-06-2017, 12:55 PM
No new update?

waiting also :D

xqueen
05-06-2017, 01:03 PM

add some wood to your fire to burn ... :D

diputs1269
05-06-2017, 03:43 PM
TS any progress since the last encounter.

CheeseL
05-06-2017, 04:58 PM
don't keep us waiting TS.

Alphaoasis
05-06-2017, 05:39 PM
TS any progress since the last encounter.

Been busy last couple of days. No time to play with her. PS bro.

diputs1269
05-06-2017, 05:48 PM
Been busy last couple of days. No time to play with her. PS bro.

How many times you had played with her?

Alphaoasis
07-06-2017, 09:52 PM
How many times you had played with her?

Did not count.. whenever got chance loh.

jerkyrock
07-06-2017, 10:08 PM
Did not count.. whenever got chance loh.

Better luck and greater story next time!

Fatty1234
07-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Better luck and greater story next time!

I doubt there is any. So long no update

Alphaoasis
08-06-2017, 08:04 AM
Another good morning of teasing with her. Can see she is "hungry" and very aggressive this morning. haha

hondachongsg
08-06-2017, 08:53 AM
Another good morning of teasing with her. Can see she is "hungry" and very aggressive this morning. haha

How you all tease each other?

Subtly infront of wife and kids?

gatorade
08-06-2017, 11:44 AM
I don't why people would believe this is a true story, more like Sidney Sheldon. Interest 1st part but predictable ending. Middle plot kind of lazy. True accountable event won't care about points and respect but just happy to share their rare experience.

Alphaoasis
09-06-2017, 07:03 AM
I don't why people would believe this is a true story, more like Sidney Sheldon. Interest 1st part but predictable ending. Middle plot kind of lazy. True accountable event won't care about points and respect but just happy to share their rare experience.

I don't know why too.

gatorade
09-06-2017, 08:21 AM
But most of the time what we say are true only that we add more spices to it.
e.g It'll be boring to say I ate Chicken Rice yesterday, hence I just say yesterday I ate Chicken Rice at X restaurant with some chiobu after that she felt horny she hj me there. Fun right put xtra topping

dewe
10-06-2017, 08:49 AM

Sydney Sheldon is giving him too much credit liao. His writing more like primary school project to fool the gullible only lmao.

Fatty1234
11-06-2017, 08:47 AM
But most of the time what we say are true only that we add more spices to it.
e.g It'll be boring to say I ate Chicken Rice yesterday, hence I just say yesterday I ate Chicken Rice at X restaurant with some chiobu after that she felt horny she hj me there. Fun right put xtra topping

U loyal support ah..

Xiaoboy18
11-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Supporter fall in.

Usign
11-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Pump it up. All supporter fall in. Sunday is maid day!!!

Alphaoasis
12-06-2017, 08:21 AM
Just had another round of teasing with her late last night. I saw her in the kitchen while I was going to get a drink. I pull her into the corner and start kissing her. Big tongue fight and she grab my hair and french me like no tomorrow.

I placed both my hand on her perky butt and she took them to her boobs. She let out a soft moan and lift up her tshirt and ask me to suck her nips. I obey without hesitation. Her nip were erected and soon my 2IC erected too. I proceed to slip my hand into her shorts and found her wet hole. I turbo finger her and a mini waterfall naturally came. This time I pull down my short and as for a BJ which she take it like a champ. Damn shoick and when I was about to shoot, she stop and told me not to choke her again. I pull it out and shoot it all over her face and floor.

xrage
12-06-2017, 09:58 AM
Finally another update!! shiok ah TS! The feeling of forbidden lust... with danger so close by..

Since you already pull down shorts, why don't you do a quickie? why still at BJ??

readers and haters, this place is just for leisure, I choose to just read on..

hey TS, got a pic of her or not? Ask her for a pic she take outside, so don't need to show your house. Cover her face and share here can?? Got lotsa campers waiting for live updates... sometimes buay tahan... :D

Usign
12-06-2017, 06:54 PM
Finally another update!! shiok ah TS! The feeling of forbidden lust... with danger so close by..

Since you already pull down shorts, why don't you do a quickie? why still at BJ??

hey TS, got a pic of her or not? Ask her for a pic she take outside, so don't need to show your house. Cover her face and share here can?? Got lotsa campers waiting for live updates... sometimes buay tahan... :D

Not sure what this TS is doing.

alec
12-06-2017, 07:11 PM

take just body shot also can.... actually why nvr ask for quickie since she's wet already

Alphaoasis
12-06-2017, 07:24 PM
take just body shot also can.... actually why nvr ask for quickie since she's wet already

I wasn't prepared mentally then.

thomas88
12-06-2017, 08:31 PM

WTF....after all these actions and you still needs mental preparations? :confused:

mike3329
12-06-2017, 10:35 PM
Just had another round of teasing with her late last night. I saw her in the kitchen while I was going to get a drink. I pull her into the corner and start kissing her. Big tongue fight and she grab my hair and french me like no tomorrow.

I placed both my hand on her perky butt and she took them to her boobs. She let out a soft moan and lift up her tshirt and ask me to suck her nips. I obey without hesitation. Her nip were erected and soon my 2IC erected too. I proceed to slip my hand into her shorts and found her wet hole. I turbo finger her and a mini waterfall naturally came. This time I pull down my short and as for a BJ which she take it like a champ. Damn shoick and when I was about to shoot, she stop and told me not to choke her again. I pull it out and shoot it all over her face and floor.

At long last, TS gets another BJ at least even though it should be a proper screw by now. In any case, TS should have CIM by slyly telling her that CIM and swallow is less messy and no need for cleaning up. After all, she has allowed CIM before and even swallowed some previously.

Since she has been giving u BJs, perhaps u should return the favor and give her pussy a nice licking especially if she is oozing like a 'mini waterfall' ! :p

otamay
13-06-2017, 08:54 AM

Yes fully agreed and should have mentally prepared to screw her from day one.

All those teasing such as kissing, sucking and bj is to prepare the maid mentally for screwing.

Since she is so wet which means the maid is all ready to go. What is holding back TS?

Alphaoasis
13-06-2017, 10:42 AM
Yes fully agreed and should have mentally prepared to screw her from day one.

All those teasing such as kissing, sucking and bj is to prepare the maid mentally for screwing.

Since she is so wet which means the maid is all ready to go. What is holding back TS?

I just went to kitchen for a drink and did not expect to see her at that hour. Got a shock and everything happen so fast.

Fatty1234
13-06-2017, 10:56 AM

Come on TS. Just bring her into the toilet and bang.

hoobastalib
13-06-2017, 11:30 AM
ah finally got the last page. good story. true or not true.. i just take it with a pinch of salt. i tink i wld prefer bj over fj cos she services u hehe. anyway upped ur pts bro. pls continue

xqueen
13-06-2017, 12:39 PM
WTF....after all these actions and you still needs mental preparations? :confused:

maybe mental issues :D

Usign
13-06-2017, 01:19 PM
Finally an update, and support support you bro Take your time

rockus
13-06-2017, 02:05 PM
Nice update, support too :)

xrage
13-06-2017, 03:04 PM
I just went to kitchen for a drink and did not expect to see her at that hour. Got a shock and everything happen so fast.

hmm.... TS, seems like all your rendezvous all last night drink water, or go toilet... quite common mah... :p

Next time... I look forward to hearing last night plugging the wet hole... :D

Linkus
13-06-2017, 04:31 PM

Hi, thanks for your upz.
My returns of +15 to you.

Good day. 102059

sky_liner2
13-06-2017, 05:04 PM
We are waiting for the real action.

CobraKai
13-06-2017, 05:41 PM

Same here too

SoberClam
13-06-2017, 06:15 PM

Waiting too :)

the_e_ones
14-06-2017, 07:55 AM

Bro xqueen, had returned your nice gesture!

Cheers and enjoy!

reading
14-06-2017, 02:12 PM

so many people waiting ... be prepared to wait here for very long time :D

xqueen
14-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Hi, thanks for your upz.
My returns of +15 to you.

Good day. 102059

Bro xqueen, had returned your nice gesture!

Cheers and enjoy!

Thanks senior bros, happy working :D

Alphaoasis
14-06-2017, 03:12 PM
so many people waiting ... be prepared to wait here for very long time :D

I'm also "waiting"... for a window.. :)

fac89
14-06-2017, 03:12 PM
Wah TS you just hand over the body lotion like that... at least tell her you like that smell or you like that smell on her...

Your office are so close to your home, why don't you try buy take away lunch back home and see what more she may doing in front of you when you having lunch (maybe she dress more sexy for you... :D). and next time you may try buy a bit extra and eat with her, feed her.
If she ask why you back home to lunch. You just say office aircon got problem and want to take a shower after or before lunch. or you need to change to better look for afternoon meeting customer.

If you want to test her, you can acting like an accident like this...
When for a shower, before go out rubbing one of your eye to a bit red and rubbing your dick a bit big, but not fully erect of course. wrap a towel set the opening at the front. Go out and rush in to her (better in her room) with the red eye closed, face look worry. Tell her maybe an eyelashes or sand drop inside your eye. Ask her help to check and blow it out.
If she is shorter than you, you take a sitting position facing up and ask her come close to blow it. when she walk in front of you. You slowly part you legs act like let her walk closer but unknowingly zao geng. So, at her position looking down your face, she sure can see it...
If both of you almost same high. Both at standing position also okay. When she blow your eye. you acting quickly closed both eyes like got a shock and move you face a bit toward to her like unbalanced, try your lips to touch her lips (hand off). If even did not manage to touch her lips, face or nose also okay, it just for lit a spark with her... see what her reaction. Some more you can add this, when the time you acting like shock when she blow your eye. You can use your hand to pull down your towel off (remember release it let it drop to the floor like accident). If she don't reaction much in front of you. You can't do much. better pick up the towel and say sorry to her, just an accident. just leave her alone and back to office. Let her mind scolding her head alone. Don't force it, take it slowly. If she see it and laugh or not close her eyes, or not run away. Its good sign. Just ask her "you like what you see?". If she not say anything and just smile. go ahead kiss her forehead once more. If she not push you away that is good. Leave her first, and back to office. Now you know you are ON can doing more next.

BTW, did you check with her use the phone card already of not... then at the same time you check out what is her family status, she will feel more close to you. and also see she know how much credit balance still have or not. So, you know how often may need to top up...

PS: throw away any receipts, don't bring home. also don't tell any to your bro in law.

Bro, xi bei tan jiak la. I like all ur ideas!

diputs1269
14-06-2017, 04:57 PM
I'm also "waiting"... for a window.. :)

You already had waited for five months for action which means you already mentally prepared to screw her.

Next time just walk up and ask "Are you waiting for me?" Sometime jackpot!!!! as what you mentioned on another thread.

Alphaoasis
15-06-2017, 08:18 PM
You already had waited for five months for action which means you already mentally prepared to screw her.

Next time just walk up and ask "Are you waiting for me?" Sometime jackpot!!!! as what you mentioned on another thread.

Sounds familiar. :)

Usign
15-06-2017, 11:07 PM
Sounds familiar. :)

Talk only lah

antimatter
16-06-2017, 09:41 PM
Talk only lah

return your up. :o

Usign
19-06-2017, 03:57 PM
return your up. :o

Oooh thanks

joelee1688
19-06-2017, 05:21 PM
Objective already achieved(Points accumulated). Time to stop the story hahaha:D:D:D

xqueen
19-06-2017, 06:58 PM
Objective already achieved(Points accumulated). Time to stop the story hahaha:D:D:D

maybe time to delete the thread also:D

diputs1269
20-06-2017, 12:14 PM

We shall wait and see for the time being.

Alphaoasis
20-06-2017, 03:29 PM
Home late last night. As usual everyone is asleep. I sneak into her room and pull her up. She follow me to the kitchen and proceed to BJ me. This time I''m prepared with a condom in my pocket.

I turn her around and pull down her short, exposing her butt. Nice red panties.!!!!Give it a smack and I cap on before slipping my rod into her holy hole!!!! Damn tight and difficult to penetrate her. She in obvious pain and ask me what am I doing. I told her to look out of the kitchen and continue banging her in doggy.

Finally Mission accomplish!!!! Shoot my armies in the cap and quickly wash up.

Alphaoasis
20-06-2017, 03:30 PM

This is just the beginning. :)

Alphaoasis
20-06-2017, 03:30 PM
We shall wait and see for the time being.

Thanks for the support.

Usign
20-06-2017, 04:12 PM
Home late last night. As usual everyone is asleep. I sneak into her room and pull her up. She follow me to the kitchen and proceed to BJ me. This time I''m prepared with a condom in my pocket.

I turn her around and pull down her short, exposing her butt. Nice red panties.!!!!Give it a smack and I cap on before slipping my rod into her holy hole!!!! Damn tight and difficult to penetrate her. She in obvious pain and ask me what am I doing. I told her to look out of the kitchen and continue banging her in doggy.

Congrats TS. Finallllllly

Spud_Boy
20-06-2017, 05:07 PM
after 49 pages of banter... finally....

alec
20-06-2017, 07:08 PM

Seems like she is not turned on enough... TS you very bad. Now she might not like you anymore

Alphaoasis
20-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Seems like she is not turned on enough... TS you very bad. Now she might not like you anymore

Caught her by surprise and did not have time for any foreplay.

35cents
20-06-2017, 11:18 PM
Touch down! Congrats congrats!

mike3329
20-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Haha, at long last TS managed to get his dicky into her pussy. Good job TS was ready with the rubber although it sounded like she was not quite prepared. He managed to doggy her. Perhaps TS will get a better fuck in the near future instead of this kind of wham, bam, goodbye ma'am! :D

Alphaoasis
21-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Haha, at long last TS managed to get his dicky into her pussy. Good job TS was ready with the rubber although it sounded like she was not quite prepared. He managed to doggy her. Perhaps TS will get a better fuck in the near future instead of this kind of wham, bam, goodbye ma'am! :D

Thanks. Can't wait for the next bang.

MaraGuru
21-06-2017, 12:32 PM
Thanks. Can't wait for the next bang.

Boh take photo or video?

mike3329
21-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Boh take photo or video?

Haha, this kind of 'tau chieh' or 'curi makan', where will the TS have time to take pic or video. In fact, he was fortunate that his dicky rose to the occasion and he managed to penetrate her. Well, at least he said he did.

What TS need to do is to meet her on the quiet on one of her days off and take her to a short-time hotel for a proper, full session. Then do a FR for all the fans here who would also love to do the same except that they are too scared to play with fire themselves! :D

Alphaoasis
21-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Haha, this kind of 'tau chieh' or 'curi makan', where will the TS have time to take pic or video. In fact, he was fortunate that his dicky rose to the occasion and he managed to penetrate her. Well, at least he said he did.

What TS need to do is to meet her on the quiet on one of her days off and take her to a short-time hotel for a proper, full session. Then do a FR for all the fans here who would also love to do the same except that they are too scared to play with fire themselves! :D

What is 'tau chieh' or 'curi makan' ??

nitefalcon
21-06-2017, 04:15 PM

I'll be the first one to admit - too scared to play with fire myself. Hence, this thread is good for me who fantasize of doing, but no balls to execute it. LOL. I would have to say, TS has alot of balls. After gradually building up to the climax, finally TS manage to penetrate her, even though it was a short & quick job.

Agreed that TS can consider taking her to a short-time hotel for a proper, full session instead in the future. Don't ever forget using the 'cap' though. Nonetheless, really hope TS won't get burnt & cover up his trail well. Good luck, TS. :cool:

mike3329
21-06-2017, 04:18 PM
What is 'tau chieh' or 'curi makan' ??

curi makan...literally means ... 'stealing to eat'! :). High risk of being caught, so had to do it very quickly and quietly.

Usign
21-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Finally. Wat's next?

Alphaoasis
21-06-2017, 05:13 PM
curi makan...literally means ... 'stealing to eat'! :). High risk of being caught, so had to do it very quickly and quietly.

Exactly.... double quick time.

sky_liner2
21-06-2017, 05:45 PM
Exactly.... double quick time.

Does your maid share bedroom with someone else? Wondering if you can just bang her in the room?

Mooning
21-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Wondering if you can just bang her in the room?

Very good question :D

iloveu4ever
21-06-2017, 08:24 PM

Haha...concur...after u say time to close this thread...suddendly our TS has the balls n golden opportunity to bonk his fantasy maid with his fantasy dick...

Great for collecting points though....his points are like wow...:D

Alphaoasis
22-06-2017, 07:16 AM
Does your maid share bedroom with someone else? Wondering if you can just bang her in the room?

Too dangerous. No reason for me to go into her room.

MaraGuru
22-06-2017, 10:01 AM
Too dangerous. No reason for me to go into her room.

Day time, take a MC, when no one at home.....room only to both of u...why no reason?

Alphaoasis
22-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Day time, take a MC, when no one at home.....room only to both of u...why no reason?

Day time Night time also got people around.

Usign
22-06-2017, 08:32 PM

Salute you TS.

Invincible2004
22-06-2017, 08:41 PM

After that must remember to wipe the mouth too :D

mike3329
22-06-2017, 10:52 PM
After that must remember to wipe the mouth too :D

True, he must remember to wipe not only the mouth, but also his dick too. If TS gets a bj from the wife after mucking with the maid, the wife may detect the taste and smell of the CD if he wore one. Worse still, if he poked and withdrew before coming, she will taste and smell her pussy juice on his dicky. Most women has highly developed sense of smell and taste of any strange pussies!! :o

Sky88
22-06-2017, 11:21 PM
True, he must remember to wipe not only the mouth, but also his dick too. If TS gets a bj from the wife after mucking with the maid, the wife may detect the taste and smell of the CD if he wore one. Worse still, if he poked and withdrew before coming, she will taste and smell her pussy juice on his dicky. Most women has highly developed sense of smell and taste of any strange pussies!! :o

You just crack me up bro.

Fatty1234
22-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Salute you TS.

Same here.

ajlover
23-06-2017, 07:05 AM

It does happen! One day after finding a WL and heng heng FB asked to meet for fuck.. she didnt say anything when she suck my cock but ever since then she didnt want to meet anymore.. couldn't think of any reasons till i realised must be the strawberry condom... :-(

luckystrike8888
23-06-2017, 12:04 PM

Finally, fire in the hole!

MaraGuru
23-06-2017, 12:32 PM

Am sure, out of 7 days a week, there will be a day or half, no one at home.

By the way, who else is in during the day? Your MIL?