PDA

View Full Version : How to make husbands happy?

voluptuousvenus
27-12-2016, 02:27 AM
My marriage hasn't been in good shape for the past few years (major reason why I'm in SBF)... Hubby seems unhappy all the time. Always stressed, snaps at the simplest thing I say or do. He nags and say hurtful words. No more romantic dates, not even on anniversaries. I have needs too. I want to feel special. I try to tell him that but it always fall on deaf ears. He says there is nothing to celebrate. Been married for almost 10 year and it gets tiring. I want to hold on and I'm trying my best to add spice to our boring lives.. But it doesn't work.

I'm never the timid type and I say my thoughts. I still respect him as a husband and I try to be submissive on certain ways. I don't know what else to do...

Can you guys tell me what makes you happy?

yangyang77
27-12-2016, 02:38 AM
My marriage hasn't been in good shape for the past few years (major reason why I'm in SBF)... Hubby seems unhappy all the time. Always stressed, snaps at the simplest thing I say or do. He nags and say hurtful words. No more romantic dates, not even on anniversaries. I have needs too. I want to feel special. I try to tell him that but it always fall on deaf ears. He says there is nothing to celebrate. Been married for almost 10 year and it gets tiring. I want to hold on and I'm trying my best to add spice to our boring lives.. But it doesn't work.

I'm never the timid type and I say my thoughts. I still respect him as a husband and I try to be submissive on certain ways. I don't know what else to do...

Talk things out, have h2h talk and make him feel wanted.
somtimes life is not mean to be smooth sailing but if you attend to his needs eg he want to rest after a hard day at work or what he want to eat and all i believe he will feel bad to neglect you too. my 2c worth. cheer up and be happy and stay positive!!

randyrockhard
27-12-2016, 03:09 AM
Have you tried asking him "What can I do for you to make your day better?"

Triple70
27-12-2016, 08:06 AM
Start wearing FBT shorts and posting selfies on instagram with public settings.
Start working on a BMI 18 figure.
When other guys start appreciating you, so will that hubby.
Be happy and stay demure.
Focus on your own chiobu personality and stop mothering and being an aunty.

nutman38
27-12-2016, 10:04 AM
TS, you sure your husband does not have other women outside?
If yes, it might be the reason why he always snap at you.
And find faults on whatever you do.

First, you need to find why he is always stress?
Then you can go from there. :)

yeeteck
27-12-2016, 05:18 PM
feed your husband stomach full and keep the small head satisfied

voluptuousvenus
27-12-2016, 09:15 PM
Hmmm...

Seemed like I have done all that had been suggested...

Oh well... Sometimes you just can't force it...

Cook for him, he will complain, taking too much time cooking.
Exercise too much, he will complain, not productive.
Work so much, he will complain, out til so late.
Ask for date, he will complain, not necessary.
Shop for new clothes, he will complain, i dont need so much.

I feel worthless nowadays. I never seem to do anything right. And he tells it to my face. Freaking life!!

He should have married an aunty. Seriously!! I think his life could have been better.

merelyevil
27-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Hmmm...

I feel worthless nowadays. I never seem to do anything right. And he tells it to my face. Freaking life!!

He should have married an aunty. Seriously!! I think his life could have been better.

Sorry to hear that ms/mdm. From what you had described (have yet to hear both sides of the story), you are quite a devoted wife who tries your best to fulfill your role in this marriage but he does not appreciate it in any way. Usually as a guy, if he does not appreciate it, in my honest opinions there are a few possibilities

1) he is trying to turn you away and hope you will divorce with him because he either has another lady he likes or he has turned gay

2) he is bored of this relationship

3) he is eating outside. Metaphorically

Either way, you have to know the root of the problem. We in the forum can only give you our opinions, decision is still really up to you. If my potential date has your traits, I will gladly die to marry her.

Cheers

Triple70
28-12-2016, 07:28 AM
Guys are visual creatures. Care to reveal yr bmi?

Kuan Aik Hong
28-12-2016, 09:44 AM
Because the mirror has been broken.......is not easy to mend.

lickman
28-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Hmmm...

Jus like to know any kids?

maxsee
28-12-2016, 12:12 PM
If you need to come to a sex forum and ask what would make your husband happy...then something is seriously wrong with your marriage...Sex should be the least you both should be worried about....maybe sit down with him and have a good chat or ask him about how things would be better and highlights the issues u encountered.....:D

otamay
28-12-2016, 05:31 PM
Give your husband a free hand and let him go what he wants. :D

a2014
28-12-2016, 11:53 PM
Hmmm...

@voluptuousvenus, whatever had happened already happened, do not look back. The difficult part is to make your partner happy when you yourself is not happy.

It takes two hands to clap therefore not necessary fault all lies on one person. When both of you get married, I am sure it's not by convenience, certainly there is some form of affection and love in it. How it get to today's situation, along the way I guess many things must have happened be it consciously or sub consciously.

When you point a finger at someone, don't forget the other four fingers are pointing at yourself therefore it is necessary to take a harder oneself as how things has gone down the drain. Sometime it may be communication broken down or when you take each other for granted that eventually ended up as differences between both.

However, whatever written here is very brief therefore none of us can give proper advise as it's only a one sided explanation. I am not saying you are not telling the truth, just only trying to understand how a man who love his woman in the past ended up picking on every single details. Maybe he has his side of his explanation. Man don't turn against the woman he love in the beginning so easily.

Be it whatever happening, do take care of yourself and act wisely.

voluptuousvenus
29-12-2016, 12:22 AM
@voluptuousvenus, whatever had happened already happened, do not look back. The difficult part is to make your partner happy when you yourself is not happy.

It takes two hands to clap therefore not necessary fault all lies on one person. When both of you get married, I am sure it's not by convenience, certainly there is some form of affection and love in it. How it get to today's situation, along the way I guess many things must have happened be it consciously or sub consciously.

When you point a finger at someone, don't forget the other four fingers are pointing at yourself therefore it is necessary to take a harder oneself as how things has gone down the drain. Sometime it may be communication broken down or when you take each other for granted that eventually ended up as differences between both.

However, whatever written here is very brief therefore none of us can give proper advise as it's only a one sided explanation. I am not saying you are not telling the truth, just only trying to understand how a man who love his woman in the past ended up picking on every single details. Maybe he has his side of his explanation. Man don't turn against the woman he love in the beginning so easily.

Be it whatever happening, do take care of yourself and act wisely.

He is ok at times but extremely impatient, always finding fault, always nagging. I feel like the husnand in this marriage. He is the nagging wife and I'm in SBF seeking advise from random people.

I am not here to blame. I'm just frustrated and disappointed. We can pass as a happy couple... Deep inside, unhappy.

simontan82
29-12-2016, 01:19 AM
He is ok at times but extremely impatient, always finding fault, always nagging. I feel like the husnand in this marriage. He is the nagging wife and I'm in SBF seeking advise from random people.

I am not here to blame. I'm just frustrated and disappointed. We can pass as a happy couple... Deep inside, unhappy.

Haiz.. what's this world coming to.. Such accommodating wife and hubby not appreciative... Some other like me are just your opposite... I mean I'm like in your situation just that I'm a guy.... :(

Blackjack
29-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Hi. First, I dont think he has another lady outside else you'll be aware of his changes in grooming, etc.

You say he's stopped doing this and that, and you add that you say you have needs, want romance, etc.

He has found life with you as just a set of routines. Maybe dull unexciting routines which arent good experiences. Check out what are the things you try to get him to do, and why he responds negatively to each. Find out what is unpleasant to him and rectify. Oftentimes, whats unpleasant to him or not fun or not good to eat etc may be very pleasurable, pleasant, good to eat, etc to you, and you may have to accomodate by changing your likes, etc.

Find out what helikes to do eg hobbies, types of movies, food, etc. Get yourself interest in those.

I know it sounds like you have to do what he wants, likes, etc. To explain that'll take a book. For the moment, just do his, and forget about youself.

A wife has to be able to like what a husband likes to do, eat, enjoy, etc. Do as in sports, hobbies, movies, reading, sex, etc.

Good luck.

spaseeka
29-12-2016, 05:11 PM
don't have kid and spend all your time with husband

gingkonut
30-12-2016, 04:03 PM

Frankly, I think there's much more that might have built up over the decade that led to what both of you are facing right now. This is merely the outcome but you have piece up the root causes and find out what have covered up the lovey dovey feelings at the beginning. Self-reflection... plenty of self-reflection is necessary and even the need for a marriage counsellor.

thomas
31-12-2016, 10:46 AM
Good temper, good life, good relationship. Be positive and soon he'll mirror u back with positibe energy.

a2014
31-12-2016, 10:59 AM

@voluptuousvenus, the question is do you love him now and on the other hand does he love you now ? Let put the nagging and disagreement portion aside.

I guess in most cases love still exist except the fire may have subsided to some degree after many years of marriage but that doesn't means that life cannot carry on. Those time holding hands, kissing all over, speaking sweet words to each other only exist in courtship and newly wed. As the couple gets older the affection and love is being expressed differently.

You must be happy yourself first before you can make your day and your partner happy. Nagging has seems being inherited if you were to observe closely how your in-law behavior. When they are young, they don't tends to nag however as people aged, they behave differently and therefore you need to know how to deal with them.

However if both party are of the nagging type then you will expect firework to start. It takes both hands to clap, therefore when he nags you need to know how to deal with it, disagreeing with him will only create more havoc. Silent protest may be good at time.

Does he or yourself has any hobbies or activities like sports and so on. This can help as normally people nags when they has nothing better to do than picking on others or something they feel that they want to get the attention.

Take Care, I guess both of you are still a happy couple and outsider do agree when they see both of you in public.

adamsy
02-01-2017, 07:39 AM
you should be with him through the bad times and in times of trials and tribulations then you will have his heart

happywoody
06-01-2017, 11:33 AM
TS, your hubby may be going thru andropause ...

a man feels less of man he used to be

... physically weaker
... mentally not as sharp
... emotionally irritable

give him space and time
have your own set of friends ... and

spend QUALITY time with him but cut down on the quantity to minimise friction

you have to figure out the QUALITY part

for example, if he loves beer, surprise him by taking him to a craft beer joint
if he likes music, organize a small gathering of close friends, like another couple, at a live music pub

etc etc

best wishes

HCKing
06-01-2017, 11:52 PM

frm the way u describe him, this type of guy is better being single than married. there is a type of guy who r "negative minded" towards things in life. easily frustrated, full of complains, feels that nobody understand him, always critical of others but never bother to reflect on himself. usually this type of guy as they age their negativity will increase and so they r best left alone. i used to have some friends who belong to this type but luckily i stop hanging out with them as i do not want to risk becoming another grumpy old man like them in the end.

which is why in yr case its not about finding out how to make your husband happy but why is he always unhappy. its either due to his personality or some reasons u do not know.

Cronin
08-01-2017, 01:04 AM
I think communication is the key. Let him know that the current course is making you unhappy. And talk together about how the both of you can chart a new course. Without communication nothing substantial will change.

Wisemanstand
09-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Reading the thread and what you have mentioned. In fact, I am in your husband position before.

The reason I act like this due to below: -

- Lack of sparks. Every time I suggest something, the other part do not seems interested. Even she tagged along, she do not show the good side of joining the activity.

- Lack of Romance. Even wanna keep her happy and pleasing her, she tends to just show the face of whatever

- Lack of communication. Tried to communicate but do not know what to talk about coz it will end up arguments or naggings

- Lack of interest. Has been together for 21 years and has been tried to work out the interest especially on the bed, is not working.

End up I am vulnerable to external seduction. While I am always eat out. She tried to patch up our relationship, but it turn up to be, she is kind of relative to me and occasionally just BBBJ.

My advise to you is take a do a reflection and see whether you did to him the above mentioned. If yes, then, change yourself. You never know what you have done and always looking forward, but have some time to look backward only then to decide what is next.

I do have friend's wife suggest to go for hooker to spice up the love making but cautious, this may turn up negative as he may thought you are out of mind. Need good communication skill to do that.

Others might say bad about this but my ex gf a divorcee, did encourage her husband go for safe sex with hooker and come back do with her. Divorce is due to her character too strong.

Anyway, my point is how far you are willing to go. Some times, as he might feel you are hooked with him and is kind of given. Why not keep yourself happy and go out and dust off what happened at home. Go and spend time with your friends and wear nicely. Let him think of you have your own life, and trust me, when you go out often, he will notice and jealous. Of coz, dont over do and never have affair outside, else you are doom if caught once.

Just my 2c opinions. I did go back to my wife. Luckily she still accommodating due to we have a lovely daughter

akapat
09-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Hi TS

I think i have your solution.

If you are not working, go get a job and make sure you have all the males attention.
Go out on dates yourself. With guys or with friends.
When he want to make out, you cite tiredness. Leave him hanging there. He will get angry, very angry, but don't give in. Do that a few times, he will start to change. Trust me.

And when you do have sex with him, reject his likes. Like bbbj. Say you tired or say you don like. Just have mundane sex with him.

All this happen to me, which i start to appreciate my wife more, and when she does have sex with me, i always feel shiok even without the bbbj. Cause its hard to come by nowadays;)

Even my temper, i learn to control, cos she ignore like shit. I just keep quiet also.

You must show you can live without your husband. You are independent. Just ask yourself, what attract your husband to you? And its vice versa to the men.

Greendevil
09-01-2017, 12:55 PM
TS, since you have tried your best and everything does not seen to be annoying with your husband. simply tell him that you are equally fustrated and want a divorce.

man is not a complex animal, comparatively....there only a few items that can really bug or stress him:

1) work - if he love you more than he will choose you over his work and make adjustment after hearing divorce is placed on the table
2) Money - he is financially crisis, but you should know better
3) health /death - maybe he sick but didnt want to let you know.
4) woman - he is seeing another woman.

from his reaction, you will likely know his though. there no easier and more straightforward way in dealing this

randyrockhard
11-01-2017, 03:13 AM
TS, since you have tried your best and everything does not seen to be annoying with your husband. simply tell him that you are equally fustrated and want a divorce.

man is not a complex animal, comparatively....there only a few items that can really bug or stress him:

1) work - if he love you more than he will choose you over his work and make adjustment after hearing divorce is placed on the table
2) Money - he is financially crisis, but you should know better
3) health /death - maybe he sick but didnt want to let you know.
4) woman - he is seeing another woman.

from his reaction, you will likely know his though. there no easier and more straightforward way in dealing this

I would advise against throwing the word 'divorce' around. It's a very heavy and strong word to use, unless you really really mean it. Once the word is out, expect strong repercussions.

bonkhq69
11-01-2017, 11:44 PM
agreed, divorce implies a challenge and a threat and is very provocative esp to a man, dont do it. dangerous:eek:

freezetheDB
16-01-2017, 01:50 AM
Men like the soft approach

have a good talk with him, then reward him with an awesome BBBJ and CIM.

Ricky85
16-01-2017, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=freezetheDB;15537124]Men like the soft approach

have a good talk with him, then reward him with an awesome BBBJ and CIM.[/QUOTE

Sounds like the ideal approach.

voluptuousvenus
21-01-2017, 01:43 AM
[QUOTE=freezetheDB;15537124]Men like the soft approach

have a good talk with him, then reward him with an awesome BBBJ and CIM.[/QUOTE

Sounds like the ideal approach.

until now i dont know what BBBJ and CIM mean.

jd16
22-01-2017, 05:36 AM
Hi TS

I think i have your solution.

If you are not working, go get a job and make sure you have all the males attention.
Go out on dates yourself. With guys or with friends.
When he want to make out, you cite tiredness. Leave him hanging there. He will get angry, very angry, but don't give in. Do that a few times, he will start to change. Trust me.

And when you do have sex with him, reject his likes. Like bbbj. Say you tired or say you don like. Just have mundane sex with him.

All this happen to me, which i start to appreciate my wife more, and when she does have sex with me, i always feel shiok even without the bbbj. Cause its hard to come by nowadays;)

Even my temper, i learn to control, cos she ignore like shit. I just keep quiet also.

You must show you can live without your husband. You are independent. Just ask yourself, what attract your husband to you? And its vice versa to the men.

This method short term you get peace, long term confirm fail big time,...the compliance strategy, when either husband or wife resort to this,....the person giving in will have to give in to more or more and eventually become unreasonable,...human nature.

Only way a marriage can not only sustain but flourish is mutual respect,....those who play power games look at the relationship as dominance, power and control its just plain selfish, .as long as you get what you want. sadly this has become more and more common nowadays

A couple who work as a unit not I win or you win ....

freezetheDB
29-01-2017, 12:55 AM
[QUOTE=Ricky85;15539980]

BBBJ = Blowjob without condom
CIM = cum in mouth

BroW
31-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Jsut give him whatever he want.

BarbieGirl
01-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Hmmm...

Sometimes I actually feel happy reading such things from women and it makes me feel that there is some fairness still..

Due to unfavourable experiences ^

Anyhow; I wish you all the best for the new year and may you work things out eventually :)

eroticbomb
02-02-2017, 03:27 AM
have been you been through with him in the toughest time of his life?

if you have been and stuck through thick and thin with him, he will remember you

larue
02-02-2017, 10:54 AM
if you have been and stuck through thick and thin with him, he will remember you

How do you know?

So stories of all the women who have done what you said, sacrificed much more and then been dumped must all be false?

Alan060113
02-02-2017, 02:11 PM
Hi just to ask is your character too strong who always feel that you must be right in everything?
-did your hubby share with you about his work or any problem before but you accidently said something hurt his pride?
- did you reject his need advance before that why now he did not ask from you and maybe outsource his need already as most wife after marriage do not care much about their husband need anymore.
- about the reduce romance both couple need to give themselves time alone together such as go lunch together or go for a short trip together as the bonding time is important.
Just for sharing. Thank you.

voluptuousvenus
04-02-2017, 12:38 AM
Thank you guys for all your advise. Hubby is now better. Less stressed...

Cny did affect his moods. Less grumpy lately.

For me, as long as he is happy, I'm okay. Just walking on egg shells...

Focusing on work now and keeping the house clean. That is what makes hubby happy I guess... Plus the BBJ and CIM.. Haha!

freezetheDB
05-02-2017, 12:52 PM
Thank you guys for all your advise. Hubby is now better. Less stressed...

Cny did affect his moods. Less grumpy lately.

For me, as long as he is happy, I'm okay. Just walking on egg shells...

Focusing on work now and keeping the house clean. That is what makes hubby happy I guess... Plus the BBJ and CIM.. Haha!

glad to hear that :)

lisafoxy
07-02-2017, 08:54 PM
Blowjob :D

Blackenrose
11-02-2017, 11:24 AM
I am not married, but I guess u might be "over-doing" it for him, and taking care of him too well. Men can be quite "suay kuan" wan, while u do a lot for him, he takes it that u are doing too much, and making more trouble...Maybe u can relax, be yourself, and be happy with yourself, and then maybe he will come to you instead.
Maybe u need to go out with your friends and come back home slightly later, and see what is his reaction, then when he starts to nag, try sayang him again and give him a special 'something' and maybe can ignite him a bit.
I wun suggest u go out with other guys to 'gek' him though.. I am not saying ur husband is petty, but some men really have a small heart.. And might backfire. Yah.. Guys mentality can be difficult to grasp..
And.. Of course most men love sex... Spice it up a little, make his didi hard hard.. Hahah sure he will be happy and relax more..

frankincense
11-02-2017, 06:29 PM
Start wearing FBT shorts and posting selfies on instagram with public settings.
Start working on a BMI 18 figure.
When other guys start appreciating you, so will that hubby.
Be happy and stay demure.
Focus on your own chiobu personality and stop mothering and being an aunty.

FBT shorts? The running shorts?! If yes, whyyyy?

Why FBT shorts?

frankincense
11-02-2017, 06:48 PM
I am not married, but I guess u might be "over-doing" it for him, and taking care of him too well. Men can be quite "suay kuan" wan, while u do a lot for him, he takes it that u are doing too much, and making more trouble...Maybe u can relax, be yourself, and be happy with yourself, and then maybe he will come to you instead.
Maybe u need to go out with your friends and come back home slightly later, and see what is his reaction, then when he starts to nag, try sayang him again and give him a special 'something' and maybe can ignite him a bit.
I wun suggest u go out with other guys to 'gek' him though.. I am not saying ur husband is petty, but some men really have a small heart.. And might backfire. Yah.. Guys mentality can be difficult to grasp..
And.. Of course most men love sex... Spice it up a little, make his didi hard hard.. Hahah sure he will be happy and relax more..

My husband is as such. Haha!

If I were to treat him like a king, he'll be arrogant and unpleasant. But if I show attitude, then he'd be super nice. Weird right?! Lol.

But of course, there are days when we're sweet dao... as tho we just got together 17 years ago.

Good to know things are better, TS. Marriage is hardwork.

It's simply mind boggling to realize that after marriage, I still can't show my husband my 100% affection and love to him. Still need to play games in order not too be so vulnerable. Terrible.

Sjiaojiao
13-02-2017, 01:44 PM
No need to make him happy

Make yourself happy and pretty

Then, he will be happy that he has a cheerful and pretty wife.

Put your happiness above his feeling

legnaznov
16-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Both must give and take.

packrotten
16-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Of course we must do the wife responsibility, then do not make any movement that your husband think any bad idea. Also, the most is when your husband treat you in sex then don't refuse just do in gooooo to make your husband happy. :)

voluptuousvenus
18-02-2017, 12:21 AM
Im no typical wife. Not someone who'll mother my husband. Maybe that's what he wants... Service oriented.

I do what needs to be done. I work but not hard enough for him. He wanted the best for me, push me to be the best that I can be. In the wrong way though. He "used to" nag alot. Not motivate in kindness... Cant function that way so i get more stubborn. I think we both have no problem with the sex part. It's just the interest after all the baggage that comes from the nags that make sex less interesting really.

Well i guess every marriage goes through this. We just need to both accept our differences and live with it forever. No expectations...

I'll just continue to be my happy, carefree, stress-free self.

And my happiness will never depend on him.

porscheclub
21-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Any children in the picture?

Cignobilis
25-02-2017, 04:12 PM

you can try telling your husband that :D .... tonight I am gonna give you a sibeh long bbbj for taking care of me all these years.

frankincense
28-02-2017, 12:38 PM
Interesting.

I know what will make my husband happy right now.

A less hamsup wife who's starting to get curious!

I think I'm officially a burden to the husband. He actually wished I wasn't at my peak right now. Hahaha. Cham.

Apparently women peaks in their mid 30s and hb's really worried.

SnowLeopards
28-02-2017, 07:55 PM
Look at the female clones go.

Just like Johnbass. :D

Pierre.

frankincense
01-03-2017, 08:21 AM
Look at the female clones go.

Just like Johnbass. :D

Pierre.

Hahahahaahhaa.. Nope, I'm not falling for this.

Female clone then female clone it is. :)

But just so you should know that there are a handful of women who are sexually frustrated. It doesn't mean we'd cheat. We'd just live with it and continue to be frustrated.

frankincense
01-03-2017, 08:26 AM
Im no typical wife. Not someone who'll mother my husband. Maybe that's what he wants... Service oriented.

I do what needs to be done. I work but not hard enough for him. He wanted the best for me, push me to be the best that I can be. In the wrong way though. He "used to" nag alot. Not motivate in kindness... Cant function that way so i get more stubborn. I think we both have no problem with the sex part. It's just the interest after all the baggage that comes from the nags that make sex less interesting really.

Well i guess every marriage goes through this. We just need to both accept our differences and live with it forever. No expectations...

I'll just continue to be my happy, carefree, stress-free self.

And my happiness will never depend on him.

Sadly, most of the time, my happiness depends on my husband.

Even when traveling with my sisters and mom or friends, the phrase, 'home is where my husband is' comes to mind. But I don't really tell hb that. He always has the impression that I'm super independent.

voluptuousvenus
03-03-2017, 12:25 PM
Sadly, most of the time, my happiness depends on my husband.

Even when traveling with my sisters and mom or friends, the phrase, 'home is where my husband is' comes to mind. But I don't really tell hb that. He always has the impression that I'm super independent.

It's really true, even if we try to deny, our husband's happiness is our happiness. Happy husband, happy life. Based on your previous posts I can sense we have the same type or hubby. Mine is a very straight, responsible, reliable husband who wants the best for everyone including his parents. Those are his qualities I admire. But his expectations of me are abit too high and he nags so much at times that I can't take. I don't mind discussions especially if it will solve issues. But the finger pointing and the digging of past mistakes and exaggerating them is one thing I definitely hate. I prefer not to clash with him so i keep quiet. Ranting here is therapy to me. But end of the day, I still will tell him what i feel. Through text or letter. I just need to voice it out. I don't need apologies. He just needs to listen. Because it's either win together or lose together.

So to men out there. Be kinder to your wives... We just need loving words and sexy time.

suteerak1099
03-03-2017, 04:37 PM
while it may seem like it's going to take an eternity to figure it out, it actually just boils down to the fundamentals. emotions & passion - intangible & almost impossible to quantify, but essential.

men & women the same, just wanna feel appreciated & loved.

since the beginning of time, when men functioned using brawn, and today, brains as well... after a long day at work, all we long for is just a strong 'sense of belonging' 归宿感... regardless how simple the meal is, some hugs & kisses is well appreciated.

while women no matter how independent & how high they climb the corporate ladder, at the end of the day still would like some 'sense of security' 安全感... being pampered or hear some complements/ encouraging words.

and to top it off... both genders should appreciate some "earth shaking romance"... aka sex

p.s.: quite often, ppl tend to confuse the material matters with relationships... and that's when everything starts falling apart.