PDA

View Full Version : No sex

kelvinchua99
22-12-2016, 08:17 AM
Known a girl for close to 2 months. She just like to kiss and hold hands, no sex. Keep telling me it's too fast. I tried to do it numerous times, keep saying no. That's her limit. Sianz. Keep saying I only want to have sex with her. Feel like finding a new one instead. Any advice from the Bros out there? One more thing, she let me caress her breast though.

Fun8721
22-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Known a girl for close to 2 months. She just like to kiss and hold hands, no sex. Keep telling me it's too fast. I tried to do it numerous times, keep saying no. That's her limit. Sianz. Keep saying I only want to have sex with her. Feel like finding a new one instead. Any advice from the Bros out there? One more thing, she let me caress her breast though.

U have make her turn on n try suck n lick her nipples Than hands try move south finger her sure she turn on n no gal can tahan this but must do it slowly n don't force her

kelvinchua99
22-12-2016, 10:02 AM
Bro, did that. Fingered her and she cried. Sigh.

maxsee
22-12-2016, 11:48 AM
If sex is what you have on ur agenda...And it is not what she wants...best to respect her and find someone who sees eye to eye with you...last thing u want is for her to cry rape....:D

kelvinchua99
22-12-2016, 12:39 PM
If sex is what you have on ur agenda...And it is not what she wants...best to respect her and find someone who sees eye to eye with you...last thing u want is for her to cry rape....:D

She told me it's too fast. We actually argue regarding this. She will do it when she is ready. I only afraid that she is just trying to buy time while enjoying the companionship.

cocky1234
22-12-2016, 02:14 PM
She told me it's too fast. We actually argue regarding this. She will do it when she is ready. I only afraid that she is just trying to buy time while enjoying the companionship.

bro.. you dont know how to cherish a girl. mayb she is a virgin. nevermind, if you dont want her. please pm her number and intro to me. i will cherish her😊😊😊

sammyboyfor
22-12-2016, 02:35 PM

Move on and stop wasting your time and your money if you are getting no return on your investment.

Tormy
22-12-2016, 04:44 PM
2 month already still no sex now what era liao.. think she just want to take advantage of you and don't want to give back anything in return

a2014
22-12-2016, 05:47 PM
This girl is not mend for you. Go get a whore if you want immediate sex. This girl of yours you can only touch at this stage. Even if you come to a later stage not sure you get sex not until marriage. Even after marriage sex may be normal at the beginning but after birth I guess you will end up like some bros here crying for foul for non sex from wife.

This girl you don't need to worry about she will go find other man as she is quite conservative as it look based on your description, however the topic of sex to her means giving birth and provide a next generation for you only, full stop. Again this girl may be those that may not accept you eating out next time. Those who accept you eating out basically means vice versa in future so you need to see if you can accept the other version or not.

What do you want now and what do you want in future. Once you tie the nod you already loose half.

kelvinchua99
22-12-2016, 09:13 PM
Sigh. I really don't know but I really like her. But I have needs too. Told her that. But she keep saying I only want that from her.
Not sure whether i monitor and see how we progress or just break now if not, i will sink too deep and just feel fucked up.

merelyevil
22-12-2016, 09:26 PM
Sigh. I really don't know but I really like her. But I have needs too. Told her that. But she keep saying I only want that from her.
Not sure whether i monitor and see how we progress or just break now if not, i will sink too deep and just feel fucked up.

if you are a virgin and are keeping it, then you cannot expect from her. if you aren't and she does not want to have sexual intercourse before marriage, against what you want in a relationship, then I would suggest you to move on as well. Unless you are giving her an unconditional love.

Cheers

nutman38
23-12-2016, 02:59 AM
If you LOVE the girl, you should RESPECT her!
If you LOVE her, you will not FORCE her to do what she does not like.
Seems like you only like the girl and not really LOVE her.

If you have needs, just PCC loh! :D

Triple70
23-12-2016, 09:01 AM
There is no model answer for this and nobody has to be right or wrong.
Either both or u hv not gelled enough in sharing of mindsets, or both are just not meant for each other. Its not abt the sex, its abt that boundaryless feeling of a true relationship that is lacking. This relationship will just bring misery to both of you.

maxsee
23-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Since no sex involved and this is something u see important in a relationship...either u end it now or just go dutch on everything....at least if it ends in the future with no sex...ur wallet is still intact...:D

Archerguard
23-12-2016, 08:43 PM

she only afraid you just trying to penetrate her and then dump her without enjoying the companionship.. :)

imagine you are the girl.. then your boyfriend keeps pestering you for sex.. Sex.. sEx.. seX

sEX.. SEx.. and SeX!!!

before you dump her.. she's already thinking about dumping you? :)

kelvinchua99
24-12-2016, 08:02 AM
And when we are out in the car, she sometimes will come and use her hand to caress my dick area and squeeze it too. Wtf this girl is thinking of?

lickman
24-12-2016, 05:04 PM
And when we are out in the car, she sometimes will come and use her hand to caress my dick area and squeeze it too. Wtf this girl is thinking of?
She wants to gv u BBBJ better than having sex,shoot in her mouth...

kelvinchua99
24-12-2016, 05:59 PM
She wants to gv u BBBJ better than having sex,shoot in her mouth...
Lol. What makes you say that, bro?

lickman
24-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Lol. What makes you say that, bro?

Easy if you see HoTDOG vendor mostly girls q to buy...
Ice cream the way u c them lick n suck...
Finally most of us(guys)like to eat abalone...,so opposite for them...
Dun believe u ask her...,she will like to feel from small to big...

javascript
25-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Maybe it's just religious belief. I used to have a gf like that too. If u are serious into the relationship, just marry her & your wish shall be fulfilled. Good Luck.:)

kelvinchua99
25-12-2016, 07:02 AM
Maybe it's just religious belief. I used to have a gf like that too. If u are serious into the relationship, just marry her & your wish shall be fulfilled. Good Luck.:) definitely not. She free thinker

kelvinchua99
25-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Should I give this relationship more time? And yes, I want to have it but I do love her too. It's a natural progression to go into them mah.

Heyue
25-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Should I give this relationship more time? And yes, I want to have it but I do love her too. It's a natural progression to go into them mah.

So 2 months already want to fuck her. So before marriage, you would have fucked countless women. You okay with your future daughter being fucked by every other guy who only been with her for 2 months?

kelvinchua99
25-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Actually we already know each other for 3 years. Started dating for 2 months

Triple70
25-12-2016, 07:29 PM

You may love her, but my gut feel is that she doesnt love u. Maybe not yet, maybe she duno the true meaning of love. U need to educate her abt love first.

kelvinchua99
26-12-2016, 10:57 AM
Yes. Sex is impt to me in a relationship. Think I will just let go. Thanks for all the advice.

Hytronic
26-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Yes. Sex is impt to me in a relationship. Think I will just let go. Thanks for all the advice.

Similarly sex is extremely important in a relationship which past I require to pump my ex at least 3 times a week now married wify not interested at all.. have to settle myself using my right hand.. sad

a2014
26-12-2016, 03:11 PM
@kelvinchua99, what make you think that Sex is the most important factor in a relationship. You have to know what relationship you are looking for.

If you are looking for a wife material, this may be the right one but you don't gain to have Sex the right way. If not wrong she allow you to touch, anywhere but not till the extend that you want to penetrate. However as intimacy goes along I guess she may do HJ for you, BJ is and FJ is out of the question so long as both of you are not bonded by marriage. Why I said that because she did touch and squeeze what she need to as well so that basically means there is still a chance of a hand job.

The good thing is that you don't need to worry that she will go astray. I guess 3 years is something far too long to hang around. If you have intention you need to expedite your process. Sorry I don't mean penetration sex, I mean if you love her then consider getting marry, if you have reservation about her Sex then you need to decide otherwise.

Don't disappoint yourself and disappoint others. My guess her penetration sex will only come after you sign on the dot. Hand Job still have chance.

Take Care

kelvinchua99
30-12-2016, 08:21 AM
I told her that we call it off. And wtf she seems happy about it. Sigh. Not sure faking it or not. Anyway, Suan le. Find someone that can talk the same language better.

alkz
30-12-2016, 09:02 AM
I told her that we call it off. And wtf she seems happy about it. Sigh. Not sure faking it or not. Anyway, Suan le. Find someone that can talk the same language better.

She is a smart lady and did the right thing to be happy coz you dont deserve her love. all you wanted is to fulfill your lust

Hytronic
30-12-2016, 11:49 AM
She is a smart lady and did the right thing to be happy coz you dont deserve her love. all you wanted is to fulfill your lust

I'm facing the same issues as you.. 3 years and she call off immediately without prior notice

cheongmanz
31-12-2016, 02:17 PM
Hope you found the one with the same frequency as you.

a2014
31-12-2016, 04:00 PM
Most man, in fact all man always thinks that so long as the lady is your gf or someone very close to you, it means can up already. The question is that different type of woman think differently.

A decent and traditional lady most likely you don't gain to access anywhere other than touching her skin only at most the boob and caressing certain part of her body only.

The more open minded and modern one will allow penetration either raw or protected.

If a lady don't allow sex, man say no good. If a lady allow sex, man say whore.

So how ?

adamsy
02-01-2017, 08:21 AM

that is really good enough already...

iam123456
04-01-2017, 11:29 PM

second that

gheun
05-01-2017, 01:01 AM
So 2 months already want to fuck her. So before marriage, you would have fucked countless women. You okay with your future daughter being fucked by every other guy who only been with her for 2 months?

very good point. TS chill la. wahlau 2 months is damn fast. i dont think you need a gf - you need a fb or a fl

bonkhq69
05-01-2017, 09:52 PM
bro, hope you can really find your love asap:)

kelvinchua99
06-01-2017, 11:19 AM
We are back together. Sigh. Don't know why. Thanks Bros.

maxsee
06-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Obviously she is not the one for you since u can can be sighing here after getting back with her...:D

kelvinchua99
20-01-2017, 08:03 AM
Anyway what is she is willing to bbbj for me?
Does that means anything?

Disappeared
20-01-2017, 03:23 PM
been there done that.

in the same situation last time, give her more time.

kelvinchua99
23-01-2017, 08:16 AM
Ya. I think she don't trust me

Triple70
23-01-2017, 09:33 AM
We are back together. Sigh. Don't know why. Thanks Bros.

Whatever your decision, things must progress and never let a relationship remain stagnant. Someone has to monitor the progress.

But take note.. Stubborn ppl dun improve over time.

kelvinchua99
23-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Yup. Al least, she bbbj for me. So I presumed it's a improvement.

Disappeared
23-01-2017, 08:29 PM
take a step at a time.

seekerJ
27-01-2017, 04:07 AM
@kelvinchua99 bro I just want to share my experience with you.
I have my current gf who is someone I know for quite sometime and she's a very conservative and reserved person. In every friends mind n even myself think she's a very pure and traditional lady. A wife material.
We got to together for quite a while which maybe after 2 months that we have not got any real sex. But we do hanky panky at her place staircase. Im able to make her Orgasm there. Maybe of the excitement that make her cum quite fast. U see even the most reserve lady oso need attention and have needs.
I tried at her place a few times to initial sex becoz I oso haf needs. I done it very slowly by foreplay her nip n her most sensitive part which come naturally when making out from frenching. I'm been rejected by her a few times when I'm about to penetrade her. I will stop becoz I don wan to force her and respect her no sex b4 marriage but I will try again next time when I got the chance.
One day I'm able to do it with her. I asked her y this time I'm able to do it and she say becoz she love me so she give me her virginity.
So bro if you love her and respect her, with much patience and you may get what u asking for. It's worth the wait if you see her as your future wife. You need not to voice out much but your action speak louder than words and eventually she will see it and trust u and give it to u.

kelvinchua99
27-01-2017, 07:59 AM
Thanks bro. Great advice. I shall wait then. She did told me that she cannot trust me.

seekerJ
27-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Welcome bro.. cherish her if she give it to you becoz this is something she been guarding for the right person. Hope u will not lose interest in her after the deed. If sex is only wat u wan. In relationship, sex is important but not everything. Just my 2 cents worth. Good luck bro

Datingafter35
27-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Since no sex involved and this is something u see important in a relationship...either u end it now or just go dutch on everything....at least if it ends in the future with no sex...ur wallet is still intact...:D

Agreed.

If she is not a whore she don't mind going dutch. If your investment with her is alot then I presume you have been paying.

Go dutch or make her invest. If not it will affect both in the long run.

Ricky85
28-01-2017, 02:16 PM
I have my current gf who is someone I know for quite sometime and she's a very conservative and reserved person. In every friends mind n even myself think she's a very pure and traditional lady. A wife material.
We got to together for quite a while which maybe after 2 months that we have not got any real sex. But we do hanky panky at her place staircase. Im able to make her Orgasm there. Maybe of the excitement that make her cum quite fast. U see even the most reserve lady oso need attention and have needs.
I tried at her place a few times to initial sex becoz I oso haf needs. I done it very slowly by foreplay her nip n her most sensitive part which come naturally when making out from frenching. I'm been rejected by her a few times when I'm about to penetrade her. I will stop becoz I don wan to force her and respect her no sex b4 marriage but I will try again next time when I got the chance.
One day I'm able to do it with her. I asked her y this time I'm able to do it and she say becoz she love me so she give me her virginity.
So bro if you love her and respect her, with much patience and you may get what u asking for. It's worth the wait if you see her as your future wife. You need not to voice out much but your action speak louder than words and eventually she will see it and trust u and give it to u.

Ok to wait abit before the actual act. But if waiting until marriage, then that might be a big gamble e.g. wait until marriage, then realise she is not interested in the act at all, or loses interests pretty soon thereafter. See all married guy threads ;)

seekerJ
28-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Ok to wait abit before the actual act. But if waiting until marriage, then that might be a big gamble e.g. wait until marriage, then realise she is not interested in the act at all, or loses interests pretty soon thereafter. See all married guy threads ;)

True bro.. My gf don like to BJ and she only do a few times at the beginning den no more after that... Even she do it, she don allow me to see her BJ me. The sex getting lesser and lesser, the later part there's no much passion from her. I agree sex is important for a healthy couple as I got bored and look for paid service to get my desire sex. I'm afraid I will be the many cases of married guy. I wonder any bro here got best of both world?

Mountain
30-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Bro, I gonna agree with you. You gotta gamble a little more time if you wish for more. But I would suggest you not to waste too much time on her if you really did not get what you want. The love approach is different and it won't work out in the Long run unless she is comfortable with it. I had an similar experience like you and you are better off than mine instead. You probably did not think that one day she might be the one dumping you instead because she understand that you are not the one for her.

kelvinchua99
31-01-2017, 02:11 PM
Bro, I gonna agree with you. You gotta gamble a little more time if you wish for more. But I would suggest you not to waste too much time on her if you really did not get what you want. The love approach is different and it won't work out in the Long run unless she is comfortable with it. I had an similar experience like you and you are better off than mine instead. You probably did not think that one day she might be the one dumping you instead because she understand that you are not the one for her.
Ok bro. Will take note. But anyway, can share your experience?

Ricky85
05-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Actually, if a girl really likes the guy, she will not refuse him sex....if you try enough, you will get it, that is, if she has genuine feelings for you. But of course, you have to be prepared for the consequences of going all the way with a 'nice' girl, including feeling like you owe an obligation to her.

lisafoxy
07-02-2017, 08:51 PM
hope you can really find your love :)

frankincense
08-02-2017, 09:39 AM

My ex bf and I were together for 15 months and no sex. We were 18. I left him in the end.

My husband and I, I finally caved in after 12 months and we were staying together at uni campus. Needless to say, I was a virgin.

I feel that if a man really loves you, he'll wait.

My sister's case even more power. They were together for years before she finally lost her virginity.

If it's sex that you're after, go look for another girl.

frankincense
08-02-2017, 09:47 AM

Sounds like my story. :)

I finally gave in because I felt hb was the one. It was a 12 month wait for him (or longer), and we even stayed together during that period at uni campus.

Till today, we're happily married for 17 years.

MrMickey
08-02-2017, 03:25 PM
Don't do rush bro, just relax continue to suck her lips and nipples :D

porscheclub
21-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Hot young blood :D

You're sounding desperate and showing it. Girls can smell your pattern.

Remember to practise Safe Sex and don't get her pregnant cos you're not ready to be a father. Don't end in tragedy ok. Play it smooth and easy then the flowers will come.

Big Sexy
21-02-2017, 11:39 AM
sorry mate. but i dont think u can describe someone u managed to bed in 2 months a very conservative, reserved.. very pure and traditional lady ? :eek:

seekerJ
22-02-2017, 11:45 PM
sorry mate. but i dont think u can describe someone u managed to bed in 2 months a very conservative, reserved.. very pure and traditional lady ? :eek:

Maybe I trustworthy or skillful enough to unlock the virgin or she's no virgin at all but portray as pure image to everyone that I also believe in it?

Big Sexy
23-02-2017, 06:51 AM
only she will know mate... but either way i wont put her in the very conservative, reserved, very pure category..

but hey u got up her anyhow.... so u should be happy about it.. :)

Maybe I trustworthy or skillful enough to unlock the virgin or she's no virgin at all but portray as pure image to everyone that I also believe in it?

seekerJ
24-02-2017, 05:25 AM
only she will know mate... but either way i wont put her in the very conservative, reserved, very pure category..

but hey u got up her anyhow.... so u should be happy about it.. :)

Yea I'm able to up her at least but I don think she's as pure and not even a virgin when I up her. It's alright not been a virgin as I also not. But it doesnt feel good that saying you are virgin and actually just want you to feel she's pure. Kinda of like kena cheated feeling but anyway the sex really not much and not really good. Btw I broken up my gf/fiancee and you want to read more can see my thread. Cheers!

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=639540

frankincense
28-02-2017, 12:34 PM
Sounds like my story. :)

I finally gave in because I felt hb was the one. It was a 12 month wait for him (or longer), and we even stayed together during that period at uni campus.

Till today, we're happily married for 17 years.

To add on, I think the husband is rather stressed because of me. Apparently now I'm the hamsup one and he is not catching up. Lol. Our age difference is 7. I'm now in my mid 30s. So to those who's afraid of marrying a conservative girl, don't be. ;)

Hamley
06-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Be patience bro until she surrender her flags of singapore lalala :D

kelvinchua99
10-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Updates. We finally did it few days ago. However I gotten greedy, and would like to do it again. Will that be ok?