PDA

View Full Version : Got dumped after she took your first?

BarbieGirl
13-12-2016, 12:45 AM
Out of curiosity, any bros here ever got dumped by the girl whom you had your first kiss with and popped your cherry?

Got dumped by a girl almost 12 years my senior that took my first kiss and popped my cherry a few years ago 😂

Sounds funny even to me but I find it impossible to ever be intimate again 😨

maxsee
13-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Eventually time will heals everything...it always does.....:p

BarbieGirl
13-12-2016, 08:16 AM
Eventually time will heals everything...it always does.....:p

Haha, heard that many a time. Can't get over how it happened 2 weeks after I did the deed

broessex
13-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Haha, heard that many a time. Can't get over how it happened 2 weeks after I did the deed

TS is a sis ah?

Didn't experience this tho

BarbieGirl
13-12-2016, 12:25 PM
TS is a sis ah?

Didn't experience this tho

Nope. Haha she dumped me in a fortnight

Vespaboy
15-12-2016, 07:42 PM
than you can tell every girl you met that you're virgin and hope they pop your cherry, can't tell whether a guy is virgin or not.

lawry
18-12-2016, 12:40 PM
Out of curiosity, any bros here ever got dumped by the girl whom you had your first kiss with and popped your cherry?

Got dumped by a girl almost 12 years my senior that took my first kiss and popped my cherry a few years ago 😂

Lesbian? Finger pop shiok?

candle2000
30-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Just my thought...if TS is a man...instead "popped my cherry" it could

be "peeled my banana"

No offense, be happy and move forward...

hongkongdoggy
30-12-2016, 10:01 PM

If you have this kind of feeling,mmost likely you had dated a ladyboy!:D RIP!

adamsy
02-01-2017, 08:19 AM

i though that this is usually the other way round?

adamsy
02-01-2017, 08:19 AM
for the women usually quite obvious and boh hua...

drjones
02-01-2017, 01:54 PM

I though should be the other way round?:D

Thisguythatguy
02-01-2017, 04:05 PM
Opposite for me, I dumped her after taking her virginity. Together for 2 years T.T

Haven't had any action since then lol, which explains why I come to this forum...

drjones
02-01-2017, 04:25 PM
yeah, thats they way...