PDA

View Full Version : Same ML frequency of visits.

iloveu1985
27-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Just curious how often u guys visit the same ML. As a start for myself i was once so mesmerized or smitten by this ML that i visited her every weekend for at least 6 months. Sometime even twice in a week. Spending in a range of $110 (during the 1st few visit) - $180 (+ off menus) for her service.

Please kindly provide ur feedback. thanks.:)

conquer
27-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Hey bro, it's you again. I thought you have already got over the problem. :p

Back to your question. It really depends. If the ML is good at massage, looks chio, and good attitude, probably once a week.

But if the ML is good at fucking, it should be more frequent that that. :)

qwerty0870
28-11-2016, 01:43 AM
Just curious how often u guys visit the same ML. As a start for myself i was once so mesmerized or smitten by this ML that i visited her every weekend for at least 6 months. Sometime even twice in a week. Spending in a range of $110 (during the 1st few visit) - $180 (+ off menus) for her service.

Don't get smitten

sammyboyfor
28-11-2016, 02:49 AM

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

SoGoodAh
28-11-2016, 01:04 PM
Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

Quote for truth! Thats what i always tell my friends when they start to get smitten by a particular FL or ML.
Easier said than done though..

alkz
30-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Bro i think ur case is a kind of compulsive and addictive behavior. The ML must have something in her that makes you keep going back. Such behaviour is very hard to control. You either need to have very strong determination to control urself else you will keep looking for her and your finance will keep bleeding. if its sex that you are unable to achieve from her then its up to you to decide when to stop trying. if u have achieved sex from then move on to next better target lessen the frequency of visiting her. if its feeling for her then i suggest to forget abt it and move on with life. not worth go thru all the emotional and heartache stuff.

YourMainAccount
30-11-2016, 08:25 PM
Once will do. Unless GFE very good

iloveu1985
30-11-2016, 10:07 PM
fyi beside the tremendous gfe it's also because out of convenience. The condo she is staying is just walking distance from mine. Just make appt and walk over in 5 mins time.:D Of course i never tell her that or else she might want move into my place when she need temporary lodging. I am staying alone too in a 2 room apartment.

YourMainAccount
30-11-2016, 10:23 PM
You are addicted to her service. No good:D

alkz
30-11-2016, 11:12 PM
bro just try ur best to let go or at least reduce the frequency of visiting her. i was like you before frequent visit to my lady. she didnt want to offer sex initially or probably trying hard to get. she played with my ego makes me want to go after her even more. eventually i got sex and even raw which makes me addicted to it. The only feeling that i keep holding on was the raw sex. Eventually got abit tired of it and reduce the frequency visit. Of coz i went for all the test and turns out negative. Its all in your mind whether u how you want to control it. A smart lady knows how to KC but a smarter guy knows to get in and out of being KC .

wittyman
23-12-2016, 09:58 AM
fyi beside the tremendous gfe it's also because out of convenience. The condo she is staying is just walking distance from mine. Just make appt and walk over in 5 mins time.:D Of course i never tell her that or else she might want move into my place when she need temporary lodging. I am staying alone too in a 2 room apartment.

bro share her with bros here and you just forget her lao, of cos if for pure massage and her massage skill is goood then continue. if for specials time for you to move on ...

simontan82
24-12-2016, 11:11 PM
Bro.. I once got so KC by one that buys gifts, give tips say the sweetest things to her and even pay to visit without fj! End up getting nothing back.. felt cheated.. at time she even say she don't like do this or that cannot do this cannot do that but only myself to blame for being idiot use small head think.

I've learn my lesson..
I think is ok to be a regular if both can click.. But line must be draw clearly..
Now I am also a regular to one... but no more sweet talk.. no more tips.. pay exact every visit no extra from me... Anything extra service etc she gives is out of her own willingness.. Not a fuck given from me.. But her service still as great.. Of cos in my heart feels great and shoik.. But never ever show to them.

The point I wanna make is if both can click.. good!
If cannot just move on.. Is both ways..
Just like how I kenna KC by one.. everything she also cannot I still kenna KC by her..

Same goes for the ML.. If she likes or loves you.. no matter how fuck up or asshole you are.. she will still treat you like king.. :D
Also if you feels like keeping her to yourself then you die liao... which is why I still share with others ... They here to earn $$$ only.. They only love you more if you share.. Is a fact.

Before anyone gets me wrong.. still they are here to make a living.. So still treat them with respect. (They do handle all kinds of guys, size, smell, character, etc)..daily. If you like her service, you still can give her tips etc.. is up to individual.. but there's a limit to everything...

What I'm trying to say is don't get too emotion with them.. If she likes you.. and click, she will.. If she don't.. whatever you do is useless.. Also they won't be here forever.. So just do it and move on...

javascript
25-12-2016, 12:03 AM
I've learn my lesson..

Kudos to your determination but sometime it's really not that easy. we are still human with feelings. Subconciously we are still yearning to be the special one. But anyway good luck to u. :)

javascript
25-12-2016, 12:05 AM

It's time to stop my fren.

simontan82
25-12-2016, 12:32 AM
Kudos to your determination but sometime it's really not that easy. we are still human with feelings. Subconciously we are still yearning to be the special one. But anyway good luck to u. :)

Yes bro... Like you say we are all human.. Thats why I kenna KC before... :D

But remember.. Money can buy almost everything but can't buy you true love!

But maybe is just me.. To me, as I seldom write FR for them... I might write once in a blue moon if is good.

But no matter how bad I encounter one, I will not write a bad FR and I have yet to write a bad one till now... Cos to me what's bad to me might not be bad to others.. If I experience bad service I just move on maybe just curse and swear bit.. lol..:p

elitez
03-01-2017, 07:46 PM
once a week is all that i would afford to give:D