PDA

View Full Version : Advice please

robbie
30-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Is it a crime (criminal intimidation) to threaten to tell a man's wife if he refuses to stop his affair?
Appreciate some advice from brothers here.

iloveu1985
04-11-2016, 10:25 PM
Is it a crime (criminal intimidation) to threaten to tell a man's wife if he refuses to stop his affair?

haha... how can that be a crime.:)

squiggle
05-11-2016, 05:04 PM
Best is not to, whether for your own personal gains, kaypoh or he cheating with your wife.

Even if it is not a crime to tell, but if anything goes wrong like end up fighting or whatever. Then it will be from no crime becomes crime matter.

conquer
05-11-2016, 09:03 PM
When I was in primary school, the teacher threatened me to tell my parent if I didn't do my homework. Do you consider this as a crime? :p

johnn
05-11-2016, 09:32 PM
teacher act blur ,dont care, she just collect salary.
its more serious crime

squiggle
06-11-2016, 10:47 AM
When I was in primary school, the teacher threatened me to tell my parent if I didn't do my homework. Do you consider this as a crime? :p

For your question, the answer is sometimes is not the people action being right, is just that the status that they holds making them do whatever also right or the intention and the outcome behind of the action.

sex crusader
06-11-2016, 09:43 PM
My advice to you is don't be a kaypo chee! Stay out of ppl's affairs!

arsenal_84
07-11-2016, 01:15 PM
My advice to you is don't be a kaypo chee! Stay out of ppl's affairs!

i agreed, is better to mind your own business.
learnt it the hard way when i was younger.

as one get older, one also get wiser.
used to think that the world was either black or white when i was young but seems like there is also the grey part as well.

CoCK ShoCk
09-11-2016, 09:43 PM
Stay clear of this sort of intervention as it might boomerang back to you.

sensualkinks
09-11-2016, 10:28 PM
its not a crime but pls dont get involved... these kind of things if you tell have all sort of repercussions that will come back and haunt you...

Xyberduke
10-11-2016, 08:21 PM

If he chooses to sue you, the answer is yes.
Injury to his reputation is criminal intimidation.

But will he sue you? The answer is no. Because the amount of money required to do that outweighs the fine you are going to get.
And if it is for the above reason (and the above claim is indeed true), he is unlikely to recover his legal fees from you.

bedokMassage
10-11-2016, 10:18 PM
if just friend not worth to kaypo

demonhunter
11-11-2016, 11:53 AM

Crime !

I reported to MOE and he got sacked !

:D

Silentreader88
11-11-2016, 02:28 PM
Crime !

I reported to MOE and he got sacked !

:D

Fark serious?:eek: I silent Liao!:D

jameschong1
12-11-2016, 11:30 AM

1st, will the couple quarrel & divorce after u tell her?
What happen to their children then?
If yes, u do more harm & evil than good. U are committing the crime yourself, stupid kaypoh!
So use your big head instead of just opening your big mouth.

seenehji
14-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Why must you go and tell?

happywoody
17-11-2016, 01:49 PM
depends on how one "threatens"

ShadowRiders
26-03-2017, 02:36 AM

Same thing happened to me. But I went home and told my father first. The next day he went to the school after Friday prayers intending to talk to the teacher. Some of his friends from the mosque accompanied him since they had nothing to do after the prayer session. I heard my father did not get to meet the teacher as the teacher ran away when he saw a group of men approaching the school. And I never saw the teacher in my school again since that day. ;)

balberith
26-03-2017, 02:50 AM
[QUOTE=ShadowRiders;15762696]Same thing happened to me. But I went home and told my father first. The next day he went to the school after Friday prayers intending to talk to the teacher. Some of his friends from the mosque accompanied him since they had nothing to do after the prayer session. I heard my father did not get to meet the teacher as the teacher ran away when he saw a group of men approaching the school. And I never saw the teacher in my school again since that day. ;)[/

The teacher quit the job? Hahaha.