PDA

View Full Version : Would your wife/gf/partner still stay wih you if you did not have money?

Flinger2
28-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Hi,

How many of you think your wife/gf/partner would leave you if you did not have money?

Would they still take care of if you fall ill? if you became bankrupt or lose a lot of your money etc..

korean
28-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Hi,

How many of you think your wife/gf/partner would leave you if you did not have money?

Would they still take care of if you fall ill? if you became bankrupt or lose a lot of your money etc..

My wife n 2 gf didnt leave me when I'm in bad debt. In the case of fall ill nothing to prove (hope not :P) but I would believe they will still stay with me.

rainynite
29-10-2016, 02:51 AM
Hi,

I think if they love me they will definitely stay with me but i think this shouldn't be a long term problem cause if they are depending on me and this go on for long term eat also have problem i would rather them leave me.

edmund899
30-10-2016, 11:26 PM
she stayed with me when i was broke after losing my job. she helped with my bills and even "loaned" me a few thousand when i was starting out on my own. not much money to many people but it meant a lot more to me than just money alone.

she took out an unsecured personal loan from a bank a couple of years back when no banks were interested to grant me equipment loan to buy machines to expand my business. it was a huge gamble as the machines were expensive and i had no experience running those machines.

l love her.

H9000C
07-11-2016, 04:49 PM
she stayed with me when i was broke after losing my job. she helped with my bills and even "loaned" me a few thousand when i was starting out on my own. not much money to many people but it meant a lot more to me than just money alone.

she took out an unsecured personal loan from a bank a couple of years back when no banks were interested to grant me equipment loan to buy machines to expand my business. it was a huge gamble as the machines were expensive and i had no experience running those machines.

l love her.

good for you bro, such gal difficult to find nowadays le. pls cherish her

Xyberduke
10-11-2016, 08:12 PM
If you are earning more than 200% of her salary, and sustaining the family's lifestyle based on your income. >50% chance of wife leaving.

Ngengheng
12-11-2016, 10:05 AM
Nope...definitely will leave.

jameschong1
12-11-2016, 07:10 PM
Nope...definitely will leave.

2 china girls keep giving me $$$ to be their lao gong, I stay makan FOC at their house in China.
The Q is I will leave them, not they leave me!

lawry
13-11-2016, 02:19 PM
If you are earning more than 200% of her salary, and sustaining the family's lifestyle based on your income. >50% chance of wife leaving.

Wise words

luckycar88
15-11-2016, 04:53 PM
nowsaday quite hard, too many temptation outside and can easy find new better guy with just a few clicks.. so stay single bette.r.

sundial
19-11-2016, 11:11 AM

l love her.

Her investment in you ✌️️