PDA

View Full Version : Close friend

kelvinchua99
15-09-2016, 06:49 PM
I got this friend at work, female, married. We are quite close, and she is quite touchy. We always text each other and lunch almost everyday.
I felt that I had fallen in love with her. Sigh.
One thing I noticed is that whenever I touched/stroke her, hair, arm. She will use her hand and hold my hands and stroke back. Not pushing me back. Does that mean she like me too?

voluptuousvenus
16-09-2016, 02:10 AM
She likes you and im sure she wants to be intimate. But be careful coz these kinds of relationship wont last. No happy ending. Are you married too?

kelvinchua99
16-09-2016, 03:38 PM
Divorced.
How can I know whether she really like me or she is just plain touchy?

L0stInL0ve
16-09-2016, 07:16 PM
Same office?
:eek:
one of you better resign.

and Yes, she likes you, or is just flirting.

kelvinchua99
17-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Yes. But I got a feeling that she is only treating like a big brother.

randyrockhard
17-09-2016, 02:36 PM
if it starts bothering you or making you uncomfortable, tell her.

If I were in your position I would tell her, with a little tease " <insert_name_here> if you keep on touching me like that.. I am gonna be in trouble"

And see how she reacts to the bait :)

kelvinchua99
19-09-2016, 09:53 PM
I feel like confessing but scared of rejection and I might just 自作多情, hard to work with too. thinking of just telling her that we shouldn't be that close because it will be very dangerous, at least for me and see what is her reply. Should I?

voluptuousvenus
20-09-2016, 01:29 AM
I'm very sure she likes you and if you confess, that will make things more complicated. She might confess her feelings too and that will be the start of a more intimate and physical affair. Im sure you both want something more than a simple touch. But once you try and you see each other all yhe time, it is going to be a full blown affair and you will end up hurting yourself because she is married.

Do yourself a favor. Keep those feelings to yourself. Does she talk about her marriage to you? Is she having marital problems? Does she have kids? U might ruin her marriage if you tell her your feelings as she obviously feels the same way. Are you really willing to steal her from her husband/family? And make sure that you are not just feeling "in lust". Good luck.

Ryoshohei
10-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Honestly there's almost no happy outcomes for this kind of scenario. Reason being one party is married. My advice to you will be to keep your feelings to yourself if possible. Else you can find an opportunity to trash it out with her. There is no such thing as "lose face" in confessing to a woman. You can just hint to her by suggesting what happen if you like her etc, try to make it as normal as possible.

Then trash it out. Understand the pros and cons if both of you decides to make a calculated decision to hang out and progress further. But mind, it is really taxing both mentally and physically as you have to be fearful of being found out. Is it worth it? That is a question only you yourself can answer.

kelvinchua99
11-10-2016, 07:26 PM
I finally txt her we cannot be that close. Never state reason, she replied why then a ok. After a while ask me whether I have something to tell her.
I jus ignored.

But next day, still "BAU". Sigh. Still "clinging" to me.

lawry
11-10-2016, 11:37 PM
I finally txt her we cannot be that close. Never state reason, she replied why then a ok. After a while ask me whether I have something to tell her.
I jus ignored.

But next day, still "BAU". Sigh. Still "clinging" to me.
You like her? Ask her divorce and be with you Loh.

kelvinchua99
13-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Ya. I did. Told her that cannot be so close if not I will fall in love with you. Just told me that she doubt I will. Don't know what is the meaning of that... Sigh...

Honestly there's almost no happy outcomes for this kind of scenario. Reason being one party is married. My advice to you will be to keep your feelings to yourself if possible. Else you can find an opportunity to trash it out with her. There is no such thing as "lose face" in confessing to a woman. You can just hint to her by suggesting what happen if you like her etc, try to make it as normal as possible. Then trash it out. Understand the pros and cons if both of you decides to make a calculated decision to hang out and progress further. But mind, it is really taxing both mentally and physically as you have to be fearful of being found out. Is it worth it? That is a question only you yourself can answer.

randyrockhard
14-10-2016, 01:06 AM
you must follow it up with the words .. "Then you would have to be responsible for what you have done ... *wink wink*

rainynite
29-10-2016, 03:23 AM
Same thing happen to me at my work place.. There was once when we went drinking together and after that she hold my hands and put on her boobs. After that i request for a transfer in the company as i dont want to be the 1 that broke up her family. But its not that i dont like her and i really wish to as i'm single but just dont feel right if i'm the cause that broke her family.

kelvinchua99
29-10-2016, 03:30 PM
You knew she liked you before that?

Same thing happen to me at my work place.. There was once when we went drinking together and after that she hold my hands and put on her boobs. After that i request for a transfer in the company as i dont want to be the 1 that broke up her family. But its not that i dont like her and i really wish to as i'm single but just dont feel right if i'm the cause that broke her family.

legharry
16-11-2016, 04:07 PM
stroke hair infront of you mean got chance