View Full Version : Affair of married person

korean
03-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Just learn that an upcoming k drama "On the Way to the Airport" will be released by end of this month starring the k drama queen Kim Ha Neul.

On the Way to the Airport explores the lives of men and women experiencing their second adolescence through which they’re able to exhibit sympathy, comfort, and the finality of love.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/love-may-be-in-the-air-in-first-teaser-for-on-the-way-to-the-airport/http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/love-may-be-in-the-air-in-first-teaser-for-on-the-way-to-the-airport/

This may touch the heart of many bro n sis who are marired especially those who come across or experiencing affair outside marriage. It seems to be a popular topic in this section.

There are 2 main reasons I'm interested in this upcoming drama.

1) Kim Ha Neul - I got to know her after watching "A Gentleman's Dignity". I like the drama (going into 40 soon), I like the character she performed in the drama, I like her elegance n beauty, and I find some resemblance btw her n my ex, not really in term of look but the overal feel.

2) my ex is an air-stewardess in a korea airline (lol!) and she is married. After broke off, even before both of us get married but attached, there are many opportunity for us to patch back the relationship. The opportunity fade off slowly after I get married first, followed by her some years later. For me, the reasons I dont want to explore the opportunity are becoz:

- I told her in the letter we wont be couple anymore after broke off as to reply to her request to remain as friend first and in the future maybe couple again. ok I admit I have some ego especially in my younger day
- Even I had much feeling for her after many years, I felt both of us has alot difference which may impact the relationship in longer term
- she got a bf (at some point of time I'm not sure as I didn't ask, she never said and her best friend hinted me to grab her whenever she was in town). I do not want to destroy her relationship.

I used to think of her whenever I fighted with my wife. We did meet occassionally whenever she was in town (office hour lol) just to have a meal n some catch up (no hanky panky). And we used to talk over the phone until the morning before I was married. Even though we remained as friend, she is still someone more than a friend to me (of coz all those I wont be telling my wife lol). I started to stop thinking of her after I accidentally having an affair with an ex-wl (after she went back to prc then she told me she is married with kid lol! in the end i cannot escape from having affair with a maried woman).

The ambiguous relationship had ended after my affair wth the ex-wl. I dont even have time to meet her up when she was in town. She never texted me out anymore and we just send greeting to each other on big occasions. I would like to see how this up coming drama ended their story :)