PDA

View Full Version : Jalan Sultan

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

zwli84
02-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Was walking around just now, found some something interesting :)
Any Bros here has the same encounter ?

romidogdog
02-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Any Bros here has the same encounter ? you mean the whole stretch of jln sultan something interesting

traveller97
02-09-2016, 02:59 PM
what did u find dude?

zwli84
02-09-2016, 03:23 PM
Not whole stretch of JS.

leonleonli
02-09-2016, 10:06 PM

guess you are referring to JSP. interesting place. you may explore further there.

thomasdelaruue
04-09-2016, 11:52 AM

is there a heritage centre about
Spore sultan?

GR888
04-09-2016, 12:09 PM
It's a very interesting area indeed. In fact, it's my regular haunt. Plenty of hipster cafes & cool makan joints there as well as in the nearby Kampong Glam & Arab Street area. Please PM me if you need any recommendations. ;)

thomasdelaruue
04-09-2016, 01:31 PM
go inside those malay dwelling.
Green curry ,mee rebus ,javanese delight
Very nice.
Couple of foot masg shop too,if tired.
Chiong too much have a diversion is good.

thomasdelaruue
04-09-2016, 10:01 PM
Very nice.

thomasdelaruue
04-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Very nice.

limelite
26-09-2016, 10:15 PM
Saw entire building beside jsp torn down..revamp?

power69
26-09-2016, 10:31 PM
building torn down, cant be.
Just finish masg jg at textile centre

GOODFELLO
27-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Keypoint is making way for a mega 6-star Residence cum Shopping mall development for millionaires. Its a game changer for this area. Pubs + MPs should benefit.

Saw entire building beside jsp torn down..revamp?

telegram
27-09-2016, 07:03 PM
Keypoint is making way for a mega 6-star Residence cum Shopping mall development for millionaires. Its a game changer for this area. Pubs + MPs should benefit.

Indeed. Keypoint used to be a ghost town anyway.

fun12345
28-09-2016, 12:18 AM
Any updates on coco at jsp?

lobangkingz
28-09-2016, 09:18 AM
Any updates on coco at jsp?

The 1st floor Coco?

Kalyan
28-09-2016, 10:35 AM
I just see how long this thread will survive before being deleted. :D

tonks
29-09-2016, 08:39 AM
anyone ever tried happy at JSP ?

Kalyan
29-09-2016, 09:33 AM
anyone ever tried happy at JSP ?

Happy is a ML name? I hope you not thinking we go there and try our luck to be happy.:D

tonks
29-09-2016, 11:03 AM
Yea bro, her name. Maybe she use diff name, i dunno. Shop is on the right of goldentex trading. behind the lift. i go see see, she was well put together for her age but i did not try yet.

Happy is a ML name? I hope you not thinking we go there and try our luck to be happy.:D

fun12345
29-09-2016, 12:54 PM
The 1st floor Coco?

Yuppie!!!!!

johnn
29-09-2016, 01:22 PM
two joints.
textile ctre,
jsp.
which?

KennyLim
01-10-2016, 02:15 PM
Textile Centre - ground floor corridor at the rear of the building leading to the car park facing the HDB flats. A few spas - small and looks like a one woman operation type. Good looking MILFs with nice make up sitting behind the counter desk - pass by; they will look up; smile and wink you in.
Did not try as was rushing for a client's meeting. Will do so at some other day.

bedokMassage
01-10-2016, 03:48 PM
textile ctre grd flor,
Near hp shop.
Give genuine good masg
Not piano, strong masg.
Solo therapist ,plenty privacy

Bestie
01-10-2016, 08:08 PM
Not writing FR, so don't pm me for ctc:)

Was running errand in Textile Ctr, but decided to park my car in JSP.

Quite lost when I walk in to JSP thru the carpark, most shops was either close or tinder glass (can't see thru kind), manage to found the escalator and rushing next door to Textile.....I'm not 1st time to JSP, aware there's quite a few spa within the building, but no mood for that day.

After finish my errand, walk back to JSP, this time, got a bit of time to look around the building, while walking back to my car at level X, walk pass a spa (just now too rush never notice), a lone average looking ML sitting there playing her phone, somehow, I like this kind of ML who won't wink at passerby to come in type.

Decided to ask for a session of massage, with closer look, roughly in her early 30s not MILF type, was shocked to find out $20 for 30min massage only, so decided to go for it, din really expect much from her, hopefully just press hard for my backaching......

Inside the shop quite spacious, high bed, but the bed was not really comfortable, her massage not bad, from her accent, I really curious, so simply ask her where she from, omg, a Sinkie!!!! My 1st time engaging a Sinkie ML:D

To test her out more, I started to ask more qns and I can be really sure that she is true born Sinkie.....working only part time, 3 times a week, and I met her at the right day, haha

When GQ ask shyly by her, I just say to her, "confirm I will support you fully, cause you are a Singaporean" hahaha

Go for full, won't go details on it, becos she not really good in it, plus point is having a clean shave pussy.

Don't ask ctc from me, her name start with B......not really chio bu syt type, but bonking a Sinkie ML, still my 1st time after chionging for so many year, now while writing this post, still feel sextify and worth paying.....damage is $150 including that $20

bedokMassage
02-10-2016, 02:08 AM
u from up north.
U dun like sinkie??

GR888
02-10-2016, 02:08 AM
It's a very interesting area indeed. In fact, it's my regular haunt. Plenty of hipster cafes & cool makan joints there as well as in the nearby Kampong Glam & Arab Street area. Please PM me if you need any recommendations. ;)

To all those jokers who have been pestering me with PMs... you want hipster cafe & tokong restaurant recommendations in Jalan Sultan, Kampong Glam & Arab Street I sure can give you.

But if you want hanky panky recommendations there, then you asked the wrong person. To be honest, none of the masseuses working in that area impress me. My standards are high and the gems I regularly fuck are not in that part of town. Peace out!

Bestie
02-10-2016, 07:43 PM
u from up north.
U dun like sinkie??

You are funny or you trying to troll me?

adonis
05-10-2016, 02:15 PM
After exchanging PMs with Bestie, I realised we're talking about the same local Chi. massage girl, B____. What a coincidence. I was massaged by her last month. B____'s age is about early 30s. Her skin is not so fair. Medium body. 1.55m. Medium length straight hair. Good looking enough. Not a painful, relaxing massage. Special services were also good enough. Her thighs are thick though. B-cup boobs. Not rushed. RTB____: Yes.

bedokMassage
05-10-2016, 05:14 PM
any happening at textile??

Kalyan
06-10-2016, 09:32 AM
After exchanging PMs with Bestie, I realised we're talking about the same local Chi. massage girl, B____. What a coincidence. I was massaged by her last month. B____'s age is about early 30s. Her skin is not so fair. Medium body. 1.55m. Medium length straight hair. Good looking enough. Not a painful, relaxing massage. Special services were also good enough. Her thighs are thick though. B-cup boobs. Not rushed. RTB____: Yes.

I roughly know which joint as there is only 1 that bro Bestie will passby when returning back to carpark.

I am only interested if she is locally born singaporean? If yes I would like to try too. :D

bedokMassage
06-10-2016, 11:22 AM
texttile ctre,
Qiqi masg manhood.
Grd flor
11am..8pm
Hp 86223969

Bestie
06-10-2016, 08:54 PM

As JS was quite a dead town even during weekend, not difficult to locate her as for other bros who also interested.:D

Bestie
06-10-2016, 08:56 PM
I roughly know which joint as there is only 1 that bro Bestie will passby when returning back to carpark.

I am only interested if she is locally born singaporean? If yes I would like to try too. :D

i can't 100% say I'm right, maybe 99% :D

Kalyan
06-10-2016, 10:39 PM
i can't 100% say I'm right, maybe 99% :D

So there is only 1% that you may be wrong and only 1% that I may again bonk another PRC. :D

Kalyan
07-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Thanks to those pussy lickers once again. But this time I love your zapping. At first I did not know who those MLs I have been complaining about. But until you all keep zapping me and said that ML (her name) asking you to.:D

I think licking too much pussy = no brain?:D

So that ML I been complaining in earlier thread is CoCo. Now I know. Thanks to all these brainless pussy lickers.:D

BADDDman
08-10-2016, 05:34 PM
Agreed with Kalyan licking too much pussy = no brain?:D

Even Zapping too often = dementia idiotic mindset.....don't you think ?

chjw18
09-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Went there at about 9.30pm on Friday; most of the massage shops already closed. Looks like this place going into the history books soon.

13Prince
09-10-2016, 08:12 PM
texttile ctre,
Qiqi masg manhood.
Grd flor
11am..8pm
Hp 86223969

She chio? Got shower area? A lot of textile centre or sultan plaza cannot shower

kthan10
09-10-2016, 08:19 PM
Went there at about 9.30pm on Friday; most of the massage shops already closed. Looks like this place going into the history books soon.

Mosf of these shops will close ard 9pm.. Unlike those 24-hr joints, they will just close for the day if they think there's no customers coming.. Unless got customers make booking with them

ceandy
12-10-2016, 08:40 AM
Had a mind blowing experience at JSP a couple of nights ago. Let's just say for $30, I got a massage, a BBBJ and pussy grinding till I came. Superb value for money at JSP.

I think it helps if you're young, I'm 26, and the ML said she'll oblige since she doesn't get much young customers.

bulldogs1989
12-10-2016, 09:26 AM
Was a regular at jsp with a prc milf and got sick of her already but definitely better then those on top. At first massage n fj was different price but after a few visit managed to wave off the entrance and massage charges as I wasn't into massage at this place.

What's most exciting about this shop is that at certain time of the days got small people sitting outside the shop waiting for the shop opposite to open and when transaction is in progress you can hear noises outside which makes things for exciting . Sometime would purposely work harder for better sound effects for the audience.

Kalyan
12-10-2016, 09:34 AM
Agreed with Kalyan licking too much pussy = no brain?:D

Even Zapping too often = dementia idiotic mindset.....don't you think ?

Totally agreed with you bro.

My 2nd encountered now. 1st time the MLs asking me to write discreetly to promo for them end up I got zapped by many of their fanns...:rolleyes:
Now I complaint about poor service of some MLs and I again got zapped by their fanns. But 1 level up this time. They are really idiots to mention the ML's name. Unless these are her colleagues actually trying to sabo her...:D

eenie
12-10-2016, 11:21 AM
As JS was quite a dead town even during weekend, not difficult to locate her as for other bros who also interested.:D

Interested bro. Any more clue to the place that you can share with. These days always end up at L place never come across other good ML

johnn
14-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Had a mind blowing experience at JSP a couple of nights ago. Let's just say for $30, I got a massage, a BBBJ and pussy grinding till I came. Superb value for money at JSP.

I think it helps if you're young, I'm 26, and the ML said she'll oblige since she doesn't get much young customers.
really she charge $30, can share ctc?

leonleonli
14-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Hi bro can share contact?

FYI JSP all SPAs forced to get closed within this month according to MCST there. getting less playground

ringo6668
19-10-2016, 11:54 AM
Wish to update some info at JSP,some landlord are not willing to rent to those joints as they have received notice from SPF giving them 1 month time to settle with their tenant.But some landlord are still continuing to rent to them,some joints have also move to other unit in the same building.So is not all dawn n dust in JSP.The main reason why this is happening is because of 1st floor back lane,some of the girls are giving half balls and harressing customer.Last week one of the girls even quarrel with customer and end up police came.The back lane is like petain road now tense causing a lot of attention to the management and AV.I will post my future update here as my previous thread had be deleted .

diao1166
19-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Wish to update some info at JSP,some landlord are not willing to rent to those joints as they have received notice from SPF giving them 1 month time to settle with their tenant.But some landlord are still continuing to rent to them,some joints have also move to other unit in the same building.So is not all dawn n dust in JSP.The main reason why this is happening is because of 1st floor back lane,some of the girls are giving half balls and harressing customer.Last week one of the girls even quarrel with customer and end up police came.The back lane is like petain road now tense causing a lot of attention to the management and AV.I will post my future update here as my previous thread had be deleted .
thanks bro and u are right, yesterday visit Linda talk about this issue with her,she also mentioned all because of first floor girls.many complain, and they also be informed by mcst but not confirm yet

Kalyan
19-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Wish to update some info at JSP,some landlord are not willing to rent to those joints as they have received notice from SPF giving them 1 month time to settle with their tenant.But some landlord are still continuing to rent to them,some joints have also move to other unit in the same building.So is not all dawn n dust in JSP.
This is what I was told too.

The main reason why this is happening is because of 1st floor back lane,some of the girls are giving half balls and harressing customer.Last week one of the girls even quarrel with customer and end up police came.The back lane is like petain road now tense causing a lot of attention to the management and AV.I will post my future update here as my previous thread had be deleted .
These are the bitches that destroyed Adelphi and FC. Hope JSP stayed alive.
As per my earlier write up about them in the other JSP locked up thread too.
When Customer refuse to take they can scold and insult the Customer. Really out to find trouble. :mad:

Anyway thanks for sharing bro.

ringo6668
19-10-2016, 04:50 PM
This is what I was told too.

These are the bitches that destroyed Adelphi and FC. Hope JSP stayed alive.
As per my earlier write up about them in the other JSP locked up thread too.
When Customer refuse to take they can scold and insult the Customer. Really out to find trouble. :mad:

Anyway thanks for sharing bro.

You are right is those from FC and Adelphi bitch who are causeing the problem coz before they came everything was ok.Will update you guys if I had any latest news.

johnn
19-10-2016, 05:00 PM
too many fj svc, they had to shift out.

SAFFRONnation
21-10-2016, 06:08 PM
AV raids @ Orchard + Sin Min in progress....JSP playground disappearing very soon.

Where is the SAFE playground now ???.....☹☹☹

SammieFan
21-10-2016, 06:15 PM
AV raids @ Orchard + Sin Min in progress....JSP playground disappearing very soon.

Along upper Thomson? Sibeh heng I was there but din step in....

BADDDman
21-10-2016, 06:18 PM
Lucky YOU 🤗🤗🤗

power69
21-10-2016, 06:20 PM

Spas inside saf n police club , very clean and safe

power69
21-10-2016, 06:23 PM

Thk bro for update ,many ppl still write
Fr with juicy cunt fuckjob.
Send ctc out to 007

BADDDman
21-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Spas inside saf n police club , very clean and safe

Either that or go CLEAN + GREEN MASSAGE -

AV un-interested in CLEAN MPs 😉

leonleonli
22-10-2016, 01:57 PM

Playground would be online. those Peninsula Excelsior, Golden xxx, are gone. next Parklane would be gone soon.

SUNRISERYOKO
22-10-2016, 05:13 PM
Pardon me...what u meant playground is online....PCC @ home ??

Playground would be online. those Peninsula Excelsior, Golden xxx, are gone. next Parklane would be gone soon.

Newbro111
29-10-2016, 10:33 AM
Was at jsp one early afternoon few weeks back, tried viet ML@level 1. Attitude ok. Still thinking of exploring other ML there, but maybe no chance liao.

owen10
29-10-2016, 02:14 PM

i cant agree more with u bro.
the back alley is becoming dangerously open and the gals are not helping by dressing seductively n cajoling customers.
the place is juz waiting for big things to happen, i really hope the gals will tone down else bros will have one less playground soon.
it's exciting to walk along the stretch, juz like FC and I'll really miss it if they have to close one day.

kthan10
29-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Wats the pricing at the jsp back alley? Carrot price? Lots of eye candy though.. lol

owen10
29-10-2016, 04:15 PM
the night before, passed by the back alley, saw one MILF (think viet?) in lime green tube dress ... her boobs were like spilling out, waiting to explode. any full-blooded male who pass by will likely marikita. i guess many regular bros might know who im talkin abt. :D

bedokMassage
29-10-2016, 08:46 PM
the night before, passed by the back alley, saw one MILF (think viet?) in lime green tube dress ... her boobs were like spilling out, waiting to explode. any full-blooded male who pass by will likely marikita. i guess many regular bros might know who im talkin abt. :D

Bro pearl ctr ,milf boss,now back her base station,
Ppl park complex

KennyLim
29-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Ppl park complex

Can share exact details? TQ.

jacksontang
29-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Can share with me the details too? Thanks.

Ppl park complex

washing
29-10-2016, 11:41 PM
I went JSP ask the my regular ML. She said they still paying for the rent for Nov.

thomasdelaruue
30-10-2016, 12:25 AM
what is the lease term, n condition,.maybe two month in lieu of notice.
Can drag until yr end?

Skeletonkey
30-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Hi Guys, went to jsp around 5pm. So walk walk around did not manage to find judy(maybe i go too late and she left) and my usual milf at another corner long black hair and quite big assets(forgotten her name). but heard a few of them said today was their last day and they have to move. Can the senior bros confirm this? are we losing this playground?

Any kind bros can share contact for judy and where she going to operate? and also the contact for the milf I have described.

Thanks a million bros.

johnn
30-10-2016, 11:20 PM
if they are good ..
their okt will die die find a apartment for them.
treat them like commodity,
buy from other house.

thomas888
31-10-2016, 01:00 AM
I heard from my regular that on the 1st floor back alley kena

Kalyan
31-10-2016, 10:03 AM
I heard from my regular that on the 1st floor back alley kena

Who do not know they kenna? Most importantly is they can vanish from there permanently and leave peace to our playground. These troublemakers best to be gone for good.

Giansex
31-10-2016, 10:06 AM
Who do not know they kenna? Most importantly is they can vanish from there permanently and leave peace to our playground. These troublemakers best to be gone for good.

bro why u so.pissed with jsp.ml..

fun12345
31-10-2016, 10:43 AM
So when moving out??

Kalyan
31-10-2016, 10:49 AM
bro why u so.pissed with jsp.ml..

Bro to correct your statement I am not pissed off with JSP ML.
I am only pretty against these group of MLs previously from Adelphi then to FC and now at JSP. Those that are at level 1 backlane.
The way they are operating have been killing our playground one after another.

kthan10
31-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Bro to correct your statement I am not pissed off with JSP ML.
I am only pretty against these group of MLs previously from Adelphi then to FC and now at JSP. Those that are at level 1 backlane.
The way they are operating have been killing our playground one after another.

I suppose they charge carrot pricing as well? Apart from their daring approach to get customers?

MPLover
31-10-2016, 11:21 AM
I suppose they charge carrot pricing as well? Apart from their daring approach to get customers?

One PRC lady in the backlane quoted me 150 for HJ, 200 for BJ, 300 for FJ and told me this is the normal pricing there. I just smiled and walk away, went to another Viet lady in the same backlane, and got all in 130 for FJ. So not all of the ladies in the backlane charges carrot price.

fun12345
31-10-2016, 11:40 AM
One PRC lady in the backlane quoted me 150 for HJ, 200 for BJ, 300 for FJ and told me this is the normal pricing there. I just smiled and walk away, went to another Viet lady in the same backlane, and got all in 130 for FJ. So not all of the ladies in the backlane charges carrot price.

The PRC must be coco!!

owen10
31-10-2016, 11:00 PM
The PRC must be coco!!

Coco is the chio one near escalator?

sevomadus
31-10-2016, 11:29 PM

Wow bro which Viet lady? Sounds good. :D

ringo6668
01-11-2016, 11:29 AM
Well the back lane ML are throat cutters,and also affecting others business as well.Latest news:Level 4 two shop have since close.More to come near the toilet.:cool:Stay tune for more updates.

ringo6668
02-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Latest update: Helen aka coco the golden hair had retired....1 more unit down:(

ceandy
02-11-2016, 01:14 PM

If you're referring to the short haired one, then its a pity she retired. Miss her pussy grinding. Last session she even offered raw, which I declined. Just grinding in between her pussy lips was more than enough for me.

ringo6668
02-11-2016, 02:13 PM
If you're referring to the short haired one, then its a pity she retired. Miss her pussy grinding. Last session she even offered raw, which I declined. Just grinding in between her pussy lips was more than enough for me.

Yes bro the short hair one,her service is quiet good and friendly.

ceandy
02-11-2016, 02:15 PM
Yes bro the short hair one,her service is quiet good and friendly.

Is she still in SG? I texted her but no reply...

ringo6668
02-11-2016, 02:20 PM

Is she still in SG? I texted her but no reply...

Bro she retired liao.

ringo6668
02-11-2016, 02:22 PM
latest update: level 4 till now total 4 unit is gone liao.:cool:

bulldogs1989
02-11-2016, 02:34 PM
Been walking around yesterday and found that those at level 3 and below are still operating as usual think this time landlords targeting the GILFs out of this building. Btw over at Textile centre I have seen many shops doing partitions and finally understand why they are doing so.

fun12345
02-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Coco is the chio one near escalator?

She is the one who will chop u gao gao!!

Informer
02-11-2016, 04:26 PM

Any updates on Linda, the thai MILF at 4th floor?

Chinwingchuan
02-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Any updates on Linda, the thai MILF at 4th floor?

Never seen her for a while..

BADDDman
02-11-2016, 05:18 PM
Thanks to ringo - samsters have the latest update now 😃

ringo6668
02-11-2016, 05:51 PM
latest breaking news:AV now at level 3 one of the unit kana raided.Taking statement now!:eek:

Informer
02-11-2016, 06:12 PM
Never seen her for a while..

Ok thanks. I never see Linda around when I went a few days ago too.

SAFFRONnation
02-11-2016, 06:17 PM
Very good intel by cool ringo...very useful 🖒

latest breaking news:AV now at level 3 one of the unit kana raided.Taking statement now!:eek:

brotherlim
02-11-2016, 07:20 PM
just went down to take a look, wanted to get a massage but very little gilfs left on 4th floor, wanted to look for linda/g66/judy but all wasnt there, hope they are not retired yet hais

poker
02-11-2016, 07:24 PM
Is Helen the one at the 4th floor, based near the lift door? golden hair slim and petite?

yuni275
02-11-2016, 11:02 PM
no more abalone can still cross the road for one of the best fish steamboat. .

johnn
03-11-2016, 01:02 PM
yes confirm by gals ,raided.
Thk ringo for update

JAMESLEE22
03-11-2016, 01:52 PM
thanks for the update.

got some question.
AV raid ... what will will happen to the girl ?
48 hours to questioning ?

phenomenon_68
03-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Thanks ringo for update. Was around there and that place is getting quieter by the day, 3rd and 4th level almost deserted.

ringo6668
03-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Don't mention bros ,one of the bros was lucky after reading my update he was about to visit one of the unit at that time.My advise is play safe as the deadline is on the 5th,i expect they will come anytime again.Today was pretty quiet some of the girls at Jsp did not turn up.Those bros who upp me,thanks and appreciate.Will update if any latest news.

johnn
03-11-2016, 04:31 PM
thanks for the update.

got some question.
AV raid ... what will will happen to the girl ?
48 hours to questioning ?

raid day time only ,
if foreign gal go passport office issue a white card,yellow card
cannot leave spore,
if hold work permit, go mom , maybe 24 hr inside

johnn
03-11-2016, 04:36 PM
Don't mention bros ,one of the bros was lucky after reading my update he was about to visit one of the unit at that time.My advise is play safe as the deadline is on the 5th,i expect they will come anytime again.Today was pretty quiet some of the girls at Jsp did not turn up.Those bros who upp me,thanks and appreciate.Will update if any latest news.

raid tanjong pagar minas gal do blow job, east malaysian, ,malaysian

johnn
03-11-2016, 04:38 PM
raid over age student doing massage,
not come here study but sell cunt.

SAFFRONnation
03-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Minah E Malaysian Kadahzan or Ibanese - EXOTIC..... 🤔🤔🤔

ringo6668
03-11-2016, 06:47 PM

Looks like they are going out for raid mission wor...

nazrula
03-11-2016, 06:57 PM
what happen if we got caught in the raid?
what happen to us?

leonleonli
03-11-2016, 07:32 PM
To y knowledge, clients are safe Just few questions then can go, only the working MLs, depending whether they are PR or Work permit, normally, ML would have someone asScapegoat as ML would use someone name to open shops, so if get caught, police would only fine Scapegoat only 10k, ML can earn back so easily to pay the Scapegoat lamb.

power69
04-11-2016, 01:33 AM
tua peh kong ask mssg lady to pay fine?
masg lady say, i dont know u.
if work permit, caught, go ica, get a white card first,
documentation on the same day, passport taken away, else she fly back to china
cant find her
passport chongkong first, exchange for white card.

power69
04-11-2016, 01:34 AM
not like this, caught then ask masg lady for money.
she cut off the hp n run road. bet u, its true.
the fall guy want 10k in advance as deposite.
every month must pay fall guy money.

most likely the mssg lady dont setup shop,
a guy or lady setup shop, n rent to gals at $100, per day.
got fall guy or not ,not important, the shop no licence one.

no need fall guy, every month make alot oredi.

power69
04-11-2016, 01:43 AM
To y knowledge, clients are safe Just few questions then can go, only the working MLs, depending whether they are PR or Work permit, normally, ML would have someone asScapegoat as ML would use someone name to open shops, so if get caught, police would only fine Scapegoat only 10k, ML can earn back so easily to pay the Scapegoat lamb.

if caught during masg, take statement, u may go.
thk u sir.
if caught fj jg hj bj. cantonment limkopi, both of them.
if like gangster, point hand point leg, get hand cuffed.

cabayasi
04-11-2016, 09:01 AM
Is Helen the one at the 4th floor, based near the lift door? golden hair slim and petite?

Up 12 pokers as return.

JAMESLEE22
04-11-2016, 11:24 AM
thk u sir.

all OMG .... must be dam heng

johnn
04-11-2016, 12:54 PM
no reporter, very heng as for now.

BADDDman
04-11-2016, 12:57 PM
agreed - AV officers no like gangster looking fellos point hand point leg.....

they handcuff these fellos to provide warning to the crowd ie. cow the crowd :eek:

thk u sir.

CumExplorer
04-11-2016, 04:56 PM
thk u sir.

basically be co-operative and let AV sir do the job when caught ... will be fine

poker
04-11-2016, 09:30 PM

wah even the lvl 4 units those GILFS also not spared ah? Wah lao.

johnn
04-11-2016, 10:33 PM
basically be co-operative and let AV sir do the job when caught ... will be fine

yes sir, i come massage only, back pain.

ceandy
05-11-2016, 03:13 PM
Safe to say this place is dead now?

SAFFRONnation
05-11-2016, 04:20 PM
Not just yet....these Heroines laojiao do not fall so easily 😮

ceandy
05-11-2016, 06:45 PM
Just got back, level 4 only 2 shops were open. Saw a few GILFs from JSP at Textile Centre. Level 1 viets were walking around the back lane, tits almost bursting out of their dresses. Saw an ex-regular I used to go to back when she was in FC.

Went in, did the full deed, BBBJ, FJ for $80. Told me to take her out to a hotel the next time.

Was hoping to RTF level 4 Coco, same service as the viet but for half the price, and with skin on skin pussy grinding.

Think by next week or so this place wont be as vibrant as it used to be. :(

JAMESLEE22
05-11-2016, 07:54 PM
that is cheap

DreamMaster1985
06-11-2016, 12:53 AM
What's the damage like?

alkz
06-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Just got back, level 4 only 2 shops were open. Saw a few GILFs from JSP at Textile Centre. Level 1 viets were walking around the back lane, tits almost bursting out of their dresses. Saw an ex-regular I used to go to back when she was in FC.

Went in, did the full deed, BBBJ, FJ for $80. Told me to take her out to a hotel the next time.

Was hoping to RTF level 4 Coco, same service as the viet but for half the price, and with skin on skin pussy grinding.

Think by next week or so this place wont be as vibrant as it used to be. :(

are you referring to joyce?

Me Siam Bu
07-11-2016, 12:16 AM
wa gd lobang leh ha ha can intro bo?

thomasdelaruue
07-11-2016, 12:29 AM
remind me meesiam jalan sultan,..
Really many malay residence n shops.
Opp the jdp building that stretch.

SGBird
07-11-2016, 07:53 AM
remind me meesiam jalan sultan,..
Really many malay residence n shops.
Opp the jdp building that stretch.

Yes, opposite has more syt along the shop house

helpmefast
08-11-2016, 06:47 PM
Who is the Milf near the macaron shop at 4th floor? Quite chio leh, looks like Milf. what's her damage?

neow
08-11-2016, 09:23 PM
Ppl park complex
Yangguang ???

Shiofukis
09-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Anyone try the busty leggy Vietnamese ? Heard she only works till 4pm.

SUNRISERYOKO
09-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Today's police officers man-handling is totally different from olden days :eek: in fact today's AV is much much more civilized than yesteryears Anti-Gangster squad......

different generation requires a different handling strategy - as PAP said ;).

agreed - AV officers no like gangster looking fellos point hand point leg.....

they handcuff these fellos to provide warning to the crowd ie. cow the crowd :eek:

BADDDman
10-11-2016, 05:23 PM
Heroines well + kicking on lev 3 + 4...any kind bro can update ?

Not just yet....these Heroines laojiao do not fall so easily 😮

power69
11-11-2016, 12:57 AM
in the 80s, 90s,
Golden million men hair salon
Orpolei.blaclk glass salon
Still there??

fire_element
11-11-2016, 01:08 PM
any bro can pm me where Joyce relocated to? i went to her previoud shop at lev 4 and seems like its occupied by another skinny lady. tks

silvstedt28
11-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Was at jsp one early afternoon few weeks back, tried viet ML@level 1. Attitude ok. Still thinking of exploring other ML there, but maybe no chance liao.

Bro, who is this viet ml?

helpmefast
11-11-2016, 01:23 PM
any bro can pm me where Joyce relocated to? i went to her previoud shop at lev 4 and seems like its occupied by another skinny lady. tks

The skinny lady is it near the macaron shop? What's her damage like?

silvstedt28
11-11-2016, 04:33 PM

Bro who is this viet ml?

ceandy
15-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Went down last weekend, almost all the shops on level 4 were closed or empty, with the exception of one next to the lift.

Was quoted $20 for a massage by a pretty good looking GILF. She brought me to another room, went in stripped and waited for the massage.

Massage was so-so, nothing to shout about, press a bit here and there. Asked me to turn around and popped the GQ. Was quoted $20 for full service, but didn't feel like bonking a GILF that night, wanted a HJ so was quoted $10. Pretty good deal for a GILF.

HJ for about 10 min, couldn't cum, and could see she was quite tired, so she just continued with a BBBJ and I came in her mouth in 5 minutes.

RTF: No, as her tits weren't as big as they appeared. Service was quite decent though.

megasmellycunt7
15-11-2016, 02:35 PM
Went down last weekend, almost all the shops on level 4 were closed or empty, with the exception of one next to the lift.

Was quoted $20 for a massage by a pretty good looking GILF. She brought me to another room, went in stripped and waited for the massage.

Massage was so-so, nothing to shout about, press a bit here and there. Asked me to turn around and popped the GQ. Was quoted $20 for full service, but didn't feel like bonking a GILF that night, wanted a HJ so was quoted $10. Pretty good deal for a GILF.

HJ for about 10 min, couldn't cum, and could see she was quite tired, so she just continued with a BBBJ and I came in her mouth in 5 minutes.

RTF: No, as her tits weren't as big as they appeared. Service was quite decent though.

Total you only paid $30 for Massage + BBBJ?

ceandy
15-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Total you only paid $30 for Massage + BBBJ?

It was for HJ actually. BBBJ for a short while cause I couldn't cum. Isn't that the market rate for JSP?

megasmellycunt7
15-11-2016, 06:00 PM
It was for HJ actually. BBBJ for a short while cause I couldn't cum. Isn't that the market rate for JSP?

I'm not sure of he market rate there cause I paid a total of $50 last month which is inclusive of massage + HJ.

romidogdog
15-11-2016, 06:09 PM
It was for HJ actually. BBBJ for a short while cause I couldn't cum. Isn't that the market rate for JSP? you are paying below market rate..:D

ceandy
15-11-2016, 08:36 PM
you are paying below market rate..:D

I was there around 9plus at night, so maybe they were willing to take a lower rate. Maybe if you're young, it helps also. I'm 26 but look slightly younger.

ceandy
15-11-2016, 08:38 PM
Saw a couple of new HCs at textile centre also, mostly MILFs, but haven't tried yet. Shall make a trip down soon to see if the rates are comparable to JSP.

julienj
15-11-2016, 10:04 PM
Saw a couple of new HCs at textile centre also, mostly MILFs, but haven't tried yet. Shall make a trip down soon to see if the rates are comparable to JSP.

Tried one at Textile recently. $40 Entrance, $120 FJ. 30yo Thai with D engineered boobs, slightly plump.

Massage9988
17-11-2016, 04:26 AM
Tuesday evening few shop got raided,the commando still as usual.

Cash8877
17-11-2016, 11:18 AM

If you are comparing with JSP 4th floor rates, textile will be higher. If you are comparing JSP 1st floor rates, then textile will be cheaper.

wildfantacy
17-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Was there about 8 last night... almost all closed or vacant shops out for rent already

GrieGzEters
19-11-2016, 08:23 AM
Is Linda still there?

MPLover
19-11-2016, 11:26 AM
Is Linda still there?

Are you talking about the 4th floor thai MILF Linda?

jason43sg
19-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Yes linda thai milf still there at 4th floor, just had her 2 days ago. She told me she still gonna be around continuing her business. Service great as usual.

cuba
22-11-2016, 12:12 AM
Anyone been there today? How's the situation?

owen10
22-11-2016, 11:43 PM
Yes, opposite has more syt along the shop house

opposite bad svc
try at yr own risk

Massage9988
23-11-2016, 01:20 AM
Anyone been there today? How's the situation?
All as usual grandma still never recovered their territory yet.All the commando all still remain.Monday afternoon “Vice"big head is doing friendly Visit...

Mmind
23-11-2016, 01:31 AM
The number of commando is more than pertoon.Owner all covered their 老屁股了.Here all be still around.

23-11-2016, 05:54 PM
The number of commando is more than pertoon.Owner all covered their 老屁股了.Here all be still around.

The rental return for this is much much better than rent to other.

helpmefast
23-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Yes linda thai milf still there at 4th floor, just had her 2 days ago. She told me she still gonna be around continuing her business. Service great as usual.

Is she near the macaron shop? Is her damage similar to the Japan sultan market rates?

24-11-2016, 02:58 AM
Vice uncle friendly visit Thursday afternoon ???

fun12345
24-11-2016, 01:39 PM
Coco still there??

ceandy
24-11-2016, 07:17 PM
Coco still there??

If you're referring to the one on the 4th floor, yeah she's retired. Asked around.

24-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Vice uncle friendly visit Thursday afternoon ???
Who is the fucker who zap me ya the Vice uncle friends visit is Wednesday noon time

SAFFRONnation
24-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Intel most useful TQ....i think AV wanna nail down this place firmly....😱

Who is the fucker who zap me ya the Vice uncle friends visit is Wednesday noon time

24-11-2016, 09:31 PM
This week already the second friendly visit Liao...

fun12345
24-11-2016, 10:49 PM
If you're referring to the one on the 4th floor, yeah she's retired. Asked around.

First floor one bro....

uwtf
25-11-2016, 12:37 AM
Latter was issue to the massage shop,all this without license shop had to stop all the business by 5Nov.Till now few shop got raided by the Vice.Sooner or later something will happen.Few of the building already happened.

momba
25-11-2016, 09:51 AM
hi bro,

can share Linda's location on 4th floor? thanks much appreciated.

Spalove
25-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Hi bro can share Linda's ctc and location?

ringo6668
25-11-2016, 11:59 AM
latest breaking news:On Wednesday saw the management walking with 2 guys at level 4 telling a massage unit to take down the camara which is install outside her unit.1 week ago level 3 one unit was raided by AV with the lady undress.Lately pretty quiet only those gilf commandos still around level4.Level 1 was close mostly day time only after 7pm some units open.

SAFFRONnation
25-11-2016, 01:06 PM
Seniorita ringo

TQ for update - keeping samsters in the loop :)

ringo6668
25-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Seniorita ringo

TQ for update - keeping samsters in the loop :)

Don't mention senior SAFFRON just doing my part.:D

cupid
25-11-2016, 02:40 PM
latest breaking news:On Wednesday saw the management walking with 2 guys at level 4 telling a massage unit to take down the camara which is install outside her unit.1 week ago level 3 one unit was raided by AV with the lady undress.Lately pretty quiet only those gilf commandos still around level4.Level 1 was close mostly day time only after 7pm some units open.

thanks for the updates, seems a bit risky to visit now .. :cool:

leonleonli
25-11-2016, 02:56 PM
thanks for the updates, seems a bit risky to visit now .. :cool:

Thanks for the updates... well guess all places are not safe. including Parklane, Excelsior, Far East, PPComplex/ Centre, and of course JSP, Textile Centre.

sanig
25-11-2016, 03:10 PM
I missed the opportunity to visit JSL before clear out as I am now based overseas. I will be visiting SG either next week or week after if any kind bro can PM me where to get good GILF experience now this playground gone - thanks in advance

rawboy83
25-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the updates... well guess all places are not safe. including Parklane, Excelsior, Far East, PPComplex/ Centre, and of course JSP, Textile Centre.

These places seems to be under AV radar. Hope don't have the same fate as Fortune Centre.

FBguy
25-11-2016, 09:07 PM
Just have to be discreet and keep volume low on posting to avoid losing all the playgrounds.
I think AV needs solid evidences when sweep or knocking down the place if not will be a news headlines when they found nothing to charge.

uwtf
26-11-2016, 03:09 AM
Just have to be discreet and keep volume low on posting to avoid losing all the playgrounds.
I think AV needs solid evidences when sweep or knocking down the place if not will be a news headlines when they found nothing to charge.

Don't think so,AV not as fair as you think

op87
26-11-2016, 11:39 PM
went to recee on this sat night ard 9pm, many shops indeed have closed or rented out, not much activity, went towards the 4th flr toilet area, only left 2 GILFs, 3rd floor found another 2 GILFs, but nothing special..one of them quoted me 120 for full svc, this shoulder length hair, bright orange colour, skinny GILF..crazy i not gonna kena chop carrot, overall, nothing special, so just left, overall JSP is slowly dying, bros shd treasure it while it lasts :D:D

leonleonli
26-11-2016, 11:54 PM
9 arrested, guess that would be more from playgrounds including JSP, etc

http://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20161125_arrest_joint_enforcement_blitz_net_f

GOODFELLO
27-11-2016, 10:40 AM
Kudos for latest update Bro Leon 👌

9 arrested, guess that would be more from playgrounds including JSP, etc

http://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20161125_arrest_joint_enforcement_blitz_net_f

leonleonli
27-11-2016, 11:29 AM
http://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20161124_arrest_enforcement_vice_activities_e

Also this one

bruceleex999
27-11-2016, 11:32 AM
http://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20161124_arrest_enforcement_vice_activities_e

Also this one
Thanks bro for the update.

MPLover
27-11-2016, 12:32 PM

Don't think so,AV not as fair as you think

AV well aware of what is going on inside these places and have their ways to clean it up. Getting evidence, if they really need to, is not tough given the main customer base of these mps are locals so undercover will have a higher success rate. Eg is FC. Frequent checks, send undercovers, put pressure on building management and landlords, cctvs etc. It make it difficult for the mps to operate so gradually they moved out.

I feel those located in shopping centres tend to have higher risk. JSP targeted likely cos of 1st floor, the sudden increase in mps. Parklane and Excelsior are just a matter of time, it's too much like FC, packed with mps.

SUNRISERYOKO
27-11-2016, 08:25 PM
Spot on MP LOVER bro 👌

better i lie low to go no hanky-panky massage next 1 month.....

AV well aware of what is going on inside these places and have their ways to clean it up. Getting evidence, if they really need to, is not tough given the main customer base of these mps are locals so undercover will have a higher success rate. Eg is FC. Frequent checks, send undercovers, put pressure on building management and landlords, cctvs etc. It make it difficult for the mps to operate so gradually they moved out.

I feel those located in shopping centres tend to have higher risk. JSP targeted likely cos of 1st floor, the sudden increase in mps. Parklane and Excelsior are just a matter of time, it's too much like FC, packed with mps.

leonleonli
28-11-2016, 08:46 AM

Well, now many cover up as hair salon, facial, beauty but still dong FJ.

MPLover
28-11-2016, 08:58 AM

Ya.. easier to set up as these to avoid the gov regulations for joints registered for massage. But AV also know what is going on behind closed doors in such joints.

Giansex
28-11-2016, 11:09 AM
adephi coco still there in biz???

clinton
28-11-2016, 11:35 AM

looks like is new trend ...:D

adonis
28-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Eve, thin, matured, SG Chinese woman has moved into a third floor shop. She used to work in Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre and Pearls Centre. Short hair, too much foundation on her face. Smoker. Terrible service and expensive. Please do not get any facial or massage by her.

Her colleague is Ann, petite, early 40s, SG Chinese woman. Prettier, nice looking and slim.

BADDDman
28-11-2016, 05:19 PM
TQ for good info - adonis...

Eve, thin, matured, SG Chinese woman has moved into a third floor shop. She used to work in Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre and Pearls Centre. Short hair, too much foundation on her face. Smoker. Terrible service and expensive. Please do not get any facial or massage by her.

Her colleague is Ann, petite, early 40s, SG Chinese woman. Prettier, nice looking and slim.

adonis
28-11-2016, 05:37 PM
The handful of matured massage women I saw behaved normally. Few of them were working that early evening I was there.

leonleonli
28-11-2016, 06:22 PM
The handful of matured massage women I saw behaved normally. Few of them were working that early evening I was there.

Confirmed. Business as usual.

SAFFRONnation
29-11-2016, 10:35 AM
Tq adonis for update 😄

Tough time doesn't last. Tough laojiao MLs do 😆😆😆

pighead833
29-11-2016, 12:34 PM
Just tried Linda due to a few bros high recommandation 5mins ago . Massage was quite ok and.. her bbbj was really awesome!!! The amount of time she spend licking my balls and penis was incredible long... was telling her about 2 shots but 1 bbbj was too awesome till i feel very very satifoed and the price was resonable. A tip to bros who cant find her she usually in the shop from 1130pm onwards and she told me that she also got a shop at golden mile which she be there in the evening. Just walk along the bakery stall she look outstanding as compared to the grannies over there. I spend total $70 including massage. I walk out of the plaza with my leg wobbly. 1 of the best bbbj i ever received for this year !!! :p

MISSI
29-11-2016, 02:06 PM
can't wait - can share pighead ? :D

Just tried Linda due to a few bros high recommandation 5mins ago . Massage was quite ok and.. her bbbj was really awesome!!! The amount of time she spend licking my balls and penis was incredible long... was telling her about 2 shots but 1 bbbj was too awesome till i feel very very satifoed and the price was resonable. A tip to bros who cant find her she usually in the shop from 1130pm onwards and she told me that she also got a shop at golden mile which she be there in the evening. Just walk along the bakery stall she look outstanding as compared to the grannies over there. I spend total $70 including massage. I walk out of the plaza with my leg wobbly. 1 of the best bbbj i ever received for this year !!! :p

helpmefast
29-11-2016, 03:35 PM

No leh bro, went there like during 3.30pm and no Linda there hais.

BBHumper
29-11-2016, 09:59 PM

No doubt about her BJ, "Super".

pighead833
30-11-2016, 01:16 AM
Haha yeah Bro BBHumper

gogoholiday
30-11-2016, 10:52 AM

hi bro pighead, can share linda ctc? i like bbbj very much.

illusionerx
03-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Can anyone advise me where'S Linda? Is she still working at JSP?

drstrange
03-12-2016, 06:57 PM
hi bro pighead,
can share contacts pls?
thxs

owen10
04-12-2016, 02:48 AM

The gals are making it too obvious.
I'm afraid they'll soon be shooting themselves in their own foot.

momba
04-12-2016, 12:03 PM
hi,

any bros can kindly pm Linda's location? thanks.

Awabi
05-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Hi. Been awhile since I visited this place and kinda surprised at the attention this place been getting, albeit the wrong type.

Just wanna check wid bros with patronizing this place. Is angie and joyce still working?

pighead833
05-12-2016, 10:20 AM
Hi. Been awhile since I visited this place and kinda surprised at the attention this place been getting, albeit the wrong type.

Just wanna check wid bros with patronizing this place. Is angie and joyce still working?
I ever engage service by this short slim erm.. milf or aunty who call herself Angie. She had a red tatoo on her upper back. Not sure is she the one u referring to bro

pighead833
05-12-2016, 10:42 AM
To bros who request linda ctc from me , i am sorry i couldnt share as i got zap 2pts by anonymous saying that "Linda ask me to zap you 2pt piggy" perhaps someone is unhappy as jsp is quite a red spot .However bros who had read the previous jsp thread will know that her shop is just opposite of the food store at level 4. She is a thai so of course had a thai accent. I went to jsp a few time in evening and engage service with the gilfs who called themselves as Linda and end up lao bak sai. So i decided to change my timing to visit there during early lunch time to look for her. It took me 3 visit to spot her . Hope the above tips help bros who are interested.

tonks
05-12-2016, 11:28 AM
anyone wanna go recce today ?

sweemilf
05-12-2016, 04:00 PM

Angie is still there.

SAFFRONnation
05-12-2016, 05:09 PM
Good update bro 😆

Angie is still there.

BCMan
05-12-2016, 05:21 PM

Yes, they both are operating. However, Joyce/Cindy is operating in a different area.

Giansex
06-12-2016, 04:07 PM
coco from adephi still around but damage on high side

Lampard
06-12-2016, 11:31 PM
Hazzzzz, no wonder Linda is so busy nowadays coz her location is shared to so many bros. Went there few times and she was busy throughout.. The last time I was there, AV raid. So have to sneak to another location.:mad::mad:

2735yuhang
07-12-2016, 04:19 PM
Yes, they both are operating. However, Joyce/Cindy is operating in a different area.
You had her contact?

fun12345
07-12-2016, 04:58 PM
coco from adephi still around but damage on high side

Gonna visit her soon :D

helpmefast
08-12-2016, 01:01 PM
Wa cannot find Linda really means cannot find. Today I go at around 11.30am until 1pm still no Linda, even after my lunch.

Wa seriously damn sienz zzz

gecko's_dick
08-12-2016, 03:03 PM
Wa cannot find Linda really means cannot find. Today I go at around 11.30am until 1pm still no Linda, even after my lunch.

Wa seriously damn sienz zzz

few days ago I went to that area, when to one and was served by a very nice lady, with at least 36D BOOBs ( sorry I'm a Boobs man) she gave me a very good and hard massage, surprised that she has such a strong pair of hands. Those who are looking for a NIce and Hard Massage with nice looking boobs should give it a try.

cheers

fun12345
08-12-2016, 09:10 PM
So when is the back lane moving out? And where is coco going??

cupid
08-12-2016, 10:12 PM
few days ago I went to that area, when to one and was served by a very nice lady, with at least 36D BOOBs ( sorry I'm a Boobs man) she gave me a very good and hard massage, surprised that she has such a strong pair of hands. Those who are looking for a NIce and Hard Massage with nice looking boobs should give it a try.

cheers

bro which unit and what damage? always Like big boobs :p

kumantong369
08-12-2016, 10:29 PM
Does anyone know where Vivian (AR service) from malaysia move to? Pls pm me thanks!

2735yuhang
09-12-2016, 01:54 AM
MA of the building issues warning letters from anti vice letters dated after 5/11/16 will take action.The AV been visiting this building numbers of time but all this shop still as usual.Why?

axc1
09-12-2016, 09:31 AM
often lunch at the eatery behind , noticed the back lane shops haven't open for the past week.

gecko's_dick
09-12-2016, 11:16 AM
I Guess times are bad and anti vice is working hard.

helpmefast
09-12-2016, 12:16 PM
often lunch at the eatery behind , noticed the back lane shops haven't open for the past week.

Yeah it's very empty when I was there, except 1 coming out perhaps going for lunch. Quite attractive looking but probably out of my budget lol...

helpmefast
09-12-2016, 04:53 PM

cheers

Haha bro have been eyeing Linda for so long, so damn disappointing couldn't find her...

Belt
09-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Does anyone know where Vivian (AR service) from malaysia move to? Pls pm me thanks!

The AR queen still working in SG? last time trying her in Bugis, several years back lao:D

adonis
09-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Angie is still working here but she rushed me last time. Don't find her.

Massage9988
09-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Some already moved to small Thailand can try and look out for them there

SUNRISERYOKO
09-12-2016, 06:36 PM
True...no leave granted for AV team b4 X'mas 😵

I Guess times are bad and anti vice is working hard.

SUNRISERYOKO
09-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the new playground - GOLDEN MILE ....😉

helpmefast
09-12-2016, 07:44 PM

Bro what u mean by small Thailand?

Chinwingchuan
09-12-2016, 07:47 PM
Bro what u mean by small Thailand?

I think he's referring to golden mile

cupid
09-12-2016, 09:20 PM
I think he's referring to golden mile

yes SG's little thailand :D

kumantong369
09-12-2016, 10:53 PM
The AR queen still working in SG? last time trying her in Bugis, several years back lao:D

Wow happy to know ppl still rmb the AR queen used to work in JSP 2nd floor. Wondering where she is now? I got her ctc from a kind bro but haven text her yet 😂

gecko's_dick
10-12-2016, 12:28 AM
Haha bro have been eyeing Linda for so long, so damn disappointing couldn't find her...

Hope you can get your chance to have her service you again.

10-12-2016, 03:09 PM
Difference area AV do thing differently this building so spacial office unit behind bedroom for massage,beauty shop doing massage,hair salon doing massage no action taken Senior AV walk pass asking the old lady how is their 'business' all doing the same trading for sex license or no license no difference Building MA is the one behind all this cover up for them(some unit with CCTV some Without ),unlike AV for AMK all the operator all will be due with and all this property owner all was invited for coffee.

Lampard
11-12-2016, 01:07 AM
Aiya, Singapore so small, people talk so loud... Very soon AV will also follow them to Small Thailand... With the power of Internet, no secret already....:D:D So if can enjoy, better enjoy before its GONE...

Mmind
11-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Tuesday evening few shop got raided,the commando still as usual.

Aiya, Singapore so small, people talk so loud... Very soon AV will also follow them to Small Thailand... With the power of Internet, no secret already....:D:D So if can enjoy, better enjoy before its GONE...
Aniya JSP is since 1980-90 dirty hair salons all this trade,if really wanted to clear can not be there.I see with my own eye ex chief of police Tay is breaking the shop glass panel.

kcliff
12-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Happen to pass by, was walking thru the back lane ard 3.45pm to buy toto. One of the black door open, and an uncle came out. Suddenly a man sitting at the table closest drinking coffee, stand up grab the uncle, hold the door open, push uncle inside and shouted, "POLICE!"

The rest is history, think is the viet gal always put 1/2 balls one... When I walked back after buy toto... 3-4 guys inside liao, check this ask that...

Belt
12-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Happen to pass by, was walking thru the back lane ard 3.45pm to buy toto. One of the black door open, and an uncle came out. Suddenly a man sitting at the table closest drinking coffee, stand up grab the uncle, hold the door open, push uncle inside and shouted, "POLICE!"

The rest is history, think is the viet gal always put 1/2 balls one... When I walked back after buy toto... 3-4 guys inside liao, check this ask that...

police not in uniform ? scary :cool:

MISSI
12-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Walao soooo scary one - 1st hand eyewitness account of AV raid 😱

kcliff
12-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Ya... when AV shouted "POLICE", my balls also shrink...hahahah

KREMIL
12-12-2016, 05:49 PM
AV officers are never in uniform lah. Many spots body tatoo + some wear bermudas shorts on duty 👻👻👻

police not in uniform ? scary :cool:

2735yuhang
12-12-2016, 07:38 PM
AV raided 1 shop the rest all close shop after AV left all reopened the shop,who know AV U turn back

Belt
12-12-2016, 08:44 PM
AV raided 1 shop the rest all close shop after AV left all reopened the shop,who know AV U turn back

bro i think AV is also here reading it ...

fun12345
13-12-2016, 12:24 AM

What will happen to the Uncle huh?

2735yuhang
13-12-2016, 01:06 AM
What will happen to the Uncle huh?
AV at the building for very long hours,in out the building for many time.

3someking
13-12-2016, 07:38 AM

uncle can be an informant or av undercover.

tabamo
13-12-2016, 12:17 PM
very good...................

Massage9988
13-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Why???
Meeting friends for KTV at 5th floor about 6plus commando still walks around even they spotted AV around.

fun12345
13-12-2016, 02:37 PM

U are really a bastard....