PDA

View Full Version : Jalan Sultan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Walic
26-11-2021, 05:41 PM
A honest FR for Ivy at Unit 04-X7 (Near toilets)

Personally I have been a regular at Petain Road since ages, (personal favourite are Janet, Joyce and Jenny) but everything changed when COVID arrived. Ever since, I have been searching high and low for alternatives for Malaysian MILF similar to Petain Road standards.

Just happen to chance upon a fellow samster bro who stated that he has been getting a Petain Road fix by visiting Ivy at Jalan Sultan on Petain Road thread. Hence, decided to head out and try it out!

Looks: 7/10 (Malaysian Auntie kind of face, MILF)
Body: Nice B Cups, alittle tummy and nice round butt
Massage: Light as how i wanted, she is able to put in strength if you request
BBBJ: 8/10 (Nice and long duration)
FJ: 7/10 (Missionary and Doggy, 100% reccomend doggy with a nice butt to spank and grab)
Damage: 1 Blue and 3 red notes (No need me to explain how much bah, go check your wallet for these colours notes)
RTF: 100%, will become her regular.

Saw some people state that she has fishy smell and she do raw, I would like to point out these are false as I don't smell any foul smell coming from her even when I paint her. Condom are a must for her. She is very chatty and accommodating please treat her well guys! She is a gem 💎.

HonkyTonkyMan
26-11-2021, 06:57 PM

Damage: 1 Blue and 3 red notes (No need me to explain how much bah, go check your wallet for these colours notes)

Errrr is that what she told you her damages are?

candeo_88
26-11-2021, 07:00 PM
Was about to ask the same question...hahaha

:D:cool:

Errrr is that what she told you her damages are?

StupidCharsiew
26-11-2021, 09:12 PM
RTF: 100%, will become her regular. Want to be her regular please don't get carrot chop. She's only 1 blue note lmao

milffella
26-11-2021, 11:05 PM

Personally I have been a regular at Petain Road since ages, (personal favourite are Janet, Joyce and Jenny) but everything changed when COVID arrived. Ever since, I have been searching high and low for alternatives for Malaysian MILF similar to Petain Road standards.

Just happen to chance upon a fellow samster bro who stated that he has been getting a Petain Road fix by visiting Ivy at Jalan Sultan on Petain Road thread. Hence, decided to head out and try it out!

FJ: 7/10 (Missionary and Doggy, 100% reccomend doggy with a nice butt to spank and grab)

Saw some people state that she has fishy smell and she do raw, I would like to point out these are false as I don't smell any foul smell coming from her even when I paint her. Condom are a must for her. She is very chatty and accommodating please treat her well guys! She is a gem 💎.

u are pathetic lol pay 80. everyone pd her 40 only for full service

milffella
26-11-2021, 11:06 PM
Want to be her regular please don't get carrot chop. She's only 1 blue note lmao

yup 4- only for regulars. he spoiling market.

cestycesty
27-11-2021, 01:01 AM
i think she know her market rate not so high lah.. 80 can bang milf alerady not gilf. lol she just trying to chop carrot.

Yod4
27-11-2021, 08:03 AM
Is she the Amy from Bishan bomb shelter?

Bingo! You've just identified yourself as a lao jiao chiongster :D

Walic
27-11-2021, 09:49 AM
Haha what's with all the hatred from fellow senior samsters? ��

Aku junior to all the big bros here so I apologise for being dumb and don't know the pricing.

Request your humble teachings and lobangs!

Btw, I just feel that Ivy is really hardworking so okay la treat as $30 extra tips lor haha.

Again apologise for any misunderstanding bros ���� 大哥们大人有大量! Huat ah!

StupidCharsiew
27-11-2021, 10:05 AM

Aku junior to all the big bros here so I apologise for being dumb and don't know the pricing.

Btw, I just feel that Ivy is really hardworking so okay la treat as $30 extra tips lor haha.

Again apologise for any misunderstanding bros ���� 大哥们大人有大量! Huat ah!Their rates have been mentioned many times in previous pages. We just don't want prices to inflate. Take your time to read previous pages bah

Cheers

milffella
27-11-2021, 12:11 PM

no wonder the rates keep going up. thats because of idiots like u spoiling market

Dogslife
27-11-2021, 12:38 PM
Bingo! You've just identified yourself as a lao jiao chiongster :D

I must admit I'm not young already, that's why I'm reading this thread 😂😂

black_ops7
27-11-2021, 07:57 PM
I don't smell any foul smell coming from her even when I paint her.

I admire your gusto!
(Upped you points for sharing)

Yod4
27-11-2021, 08:33 PM
I must admit I'm not young already, that's why I'm reading this thread 😂😂

haha lets just say all of of who know Amy from her Bishan days are getting on in age....:D

samyboy88
28-11-2021, 01:17 AM
Hi bro, not green polo, is Tan/Light brown shirt wor...
Her unit is same stretch with Linda unit, towards & closest to the Carpark Exit Door.

Before "L or U" -turn lane towards "chinese old boyish hairstyle Lisa" & "hearing impair Irene" salon unit, then reach "Big Ass Ivy" unit.

Seriously speaking 95% of them are mostly within this corner, sorta "O" - shape, repetitive walk lane.

Seems like even after so many years have past, without photo or direct unit number in lvl4 jsp short alley, still need guide explanation, a tour guide position required.

Well the inner lane layout should answer, only 3 Thais operates, not "Chubby Sofia" , then is "Sassy Ah Mah Honey" or "Foxy Linda" liao lah bro...

U know whytha lane is call thai lane right...like in thai full of trans

peregrene
28-11-2021, 12:05 PM

We learn new things every day.

bigmacmeal
28-11-2021, 07:58 PM
haha lets just say all of of who know Amy from her Bishan days are getting on in age....:D
Oh my... I knew her from her first bomb shelter in bishan to the walkup in bishan market and then grandlink... She used to have kangtao for local ah lians back then. That is easily 15 years passed...

ceandy
28-11-2021, 10:37 PM
Oh my... I knew her from her first bomb shelter in bishan to the walkup in bishan market and then grandlink... She used to have kangtao for local ah lians back then. That is easily 15 years passed...

I just had her 2 weeks ago near GL, must say her neh neh is really the highlight, gave me a slight discount since I didnt take the massage session and went straight to it.

lovetocum
29-11-2021, 01:34 AM
I just had her 2 weeks ago near GL, must say her neh neh is really the highlight, gave me a slight discount since I didnt take the massage session and went straight to it.

How's her service and damage, bro? Think should be more than 1 blue note.

ceandy
29-11-2021, 09:39 AM
How's her service and damage, bro? Think should be more than 1 blue note.

yes more than one blue less than 2.

she's not a time watcher and knows how to please.

but for budget releases, JSP still my go to place.

milffella
29-11-2021, 02:57 PM
any lobang in textile centre?

kthan10
29-11-2021, 03:34 PM
any lobang in textile centre?

Nothing much... There's a milf in her 40s at 2nd floor hair salon.. u can try your luck

kitts1000
29-11-2021, 05:35 PM

Saw some people state that she has fishy smell and she do raw, I would like to point out these are false as I don't smell any foul smell coming from her even when I paint her. Condom are a must for her. She is very chatty and accommodating please treat her well guys! She is a gem ��.

Wow u pay so much? Long time nv have sex and getting gd blowjob?
Hopefully petain will return since they start opening the causeway le ....
But i agreed that ivy really its a replacement of those petain milf with great bj
$80 not worth for ivy .. max is $40 for me , jsp rate

milffella
29-11-2021, 08:31 PM
Nothing much... There's a milf in her 40s at 2nd floor hair salon.. u can try your luck

100 for fj

milffella
29-11-2021, 08:36 PM
got one new glif alice. breast one side hard one said cannot press. but give good bbbj cim

milffella
29-11-2021, 08:43 PM
Their rates have been mentioned many times in previous pages. We just don't want prices to inflate. Take your time to read previous pages bah

Cheers

now pay 50 also dun get ar from ivy liao. because ppl pay 100 no ar also ....really spoil market

StupidCharsiew
29-11-2021, 08:46 PM
got one new glif alice. breast one side hard one said cannot press. but give good bbbj cimWhy one side can't press? Her boob job burst? 55555

needforboobs
30-11-2021, 01:05 AM
JSP is not a 80 or 100 location pls. The quality and age here, one blue already sufficient. The only reason why i come here pre covid is cuz its cheap,not cuz the ml chio or what.

ace_rc
30-11-2021, 01:08 AM
If rich ppl keep pay so much next time we all cannot afford even he le

black_ops7
30-11-2021, 11:04 AM
If rich ppl keep pay so much next time we all cannot afford even he le

Fully agreed, bro.

Socialsocial88
30-11-2021, 11:12 AM
JSP sounds like a good place to explore… planning visit Soon…

milffella
30-11-2021, 03:00 PM
last time ivy bbbbj , ar alternate bbj and ar, later FJ doggy till cum out. only 50. now ppl pay 80 u say she still will give AR at 50 due to this idiot who give 80?

candeo_88
30-11-2021, 03:46 PM
The % of their fee increase is higher than the overall Sinkie inflation rate...:D:cool:

last time ivy bbbbj , ar alternate bbj and ar, later FJ doggy till cum out. only 50. now ppl pay 80 u say she still will give AR at 50 due to this idiot who give 80?

happpy
30-11-2021, 04:33 PM
I at most give only 20 for these age group

milffella
30-11-2021, 05:36 PM
I at most give only 20 for these age group

20 only pak chui cheng nia. last time give gal 66 fj 30 only. already inflated now by paying 50. then those snowflake new generation spoil market. even those china fl 50 now asking 100 liao. those FOC maids also charge 100 per shot. lol last time free also must consider

StupidCharsiew
30-11-2021, 06:46 PM
The % of their fee increase is higher than the overall Sinkie inflation rate...:D:cool:Yeah lor. While sinkies keep asking for minimum wage and pay increase, FLs pay increase faster 55555

StupidCharsiew
30-11-2021, 07:16 PM
20 only pak chui cheng nia. last time give gal 66 fj 30 only. already inflated now by paying 50. then those snowflake new generation spoil market. even those china fl 50 now asking 100 liao. those FOC maids also charge 100 per shot. lol last time free also must considerIf maid ask for $100 per shot I'll tell her go fly kite. Heng mine not so bad lah.

I just pay for hotel and buy her ciggs and beer for her can liao

GN007SG
30-11-2021, 08:46 PM
Covid not much to do
Nowhere to go
Many men spend spare cash into vice...

Socialsocial88
01-12-2021, 04:10 PM
Happen to explore JSP, happened to see a milf at L1 hiding behind dark glass.

Open price 30 for massage, and 50 inclusive hj. Slim and quite busty prc milf. Quite mechanical but much younger than those at L4 and Thai alley.

happpy
01-12-2021, 11:12 PM
20 only pak chui cheng nia. last time give gal 66 fj 30 only. already inflated now by paying 50. then those snowflake new generation spoil market. even those china fl 50 now asking 100 liao. those FOC maids also charge 100 per shot. lol last time free also must consider

i still cannot bring myself to give so much to these old ladies.:o

Kopibro
05-12-2021, 11:30 AM
Which ML has the biggest boobs at JS now Gal66 has disappeared?

geelang
08-12-2021, 11:35 AM
found pokemon available one afternoon. she slide open the door and led me in. quickly negotaite price and everything off move into action already... must have been slow day for her or she just start.

halfway doggying her, she recieve a msg and said someone was coming and she need to go out. put back on her clothes.... haha. actually she just went out to get her lunch which was delivered to her. dunno who since i was still inside.... she just shoo him away afterwards.

continue round 2 but she didnt remove her bra this time. just grab her fake tits and pound her hard but she just wouldnt moan out loud. try to go deep inside also. still the same. dun care liao...just whack until i release my load.

SH149
08-12-2021, 02:11 PM
Anyone tried Amy recently can share ?

Arkenai
08-12-2021, 04:46 PM
found pokemon available one afternoon. she slide open the door and led me in. quickly negotaite price and everything off move into action already... must have been slow day for her or she just start.

halfway doggying her, she recieve a msg and said someone was coming and she need to go out. put back on her clothes.... haha. actually she just went out to get her lunch which was delivered to her. dunno who since i was still inside.... she just shoo him away afterwards.

continue round 2 but she didnt remove her bra this time. just grab her fake tits and pound her hard but she just wouldnt moan out loud. try to go deep inside also. still the same. dun care liao...just whack until i release my load.

Wa this one need location please, need do science experiment.

ceandy
08-12-2021, 06:23 PM
RTF Linda again yesterday, few days never release already so skipped the foreplay and BBBJ.

The moment she entered after locking the door, just went straight to it, bent her over the sink and inserted until I exploded inside, all within 5 min, I think my fastest yet.

Saw one low cut busty woman at level 3, suspect she works at the pedicure place near the toilet, saw her inside but lights were off.

exactmatxspeed
08-12-2021, 07:21 PM
RTF Linda again yesterday, few days never release already so skipped the foreplay and BBBJ.

The moment she entered after locking the door, just went straight to it, bent her over the sink and inserted until I exploded inside, all within 5 min, I think my fastest yet.

Saw one low cut busty woman at level 3, suspect she works at the pedicure place near the toilet, saw her inside but lights were off.

super fast act....

StupidCharsiew
08-12-2021, 08:25 PM

Saw one low cut busty woman at level 3, suspect she works at the pedicure place near the toilet, saw her inside but lights were off.If is me I won't skip massage and BBBJ. But do what makes you happy I guess

milffella
08-12-2021, 10:36 PM
If is me I won't skip massage and BBBJ. But do what makes you happy I guess

linda bbbj notsay that good also. I tried better

AsianValues
09-12-2021, 06:40 AM
The shop besides Linda shop, what's her name. Quite tall and black hair.
Thought of trying

StupidCharsiew
09-12-2021, 07:04 AM
linda bbbj notsay that good also. I tried betterDefinitely got better but when she looks at you while sucking you don't like meh? 555

ceandy
09-12-2021, 09:00 AM
If is me I won't skip massage and BBBJ. But do what makes you happy I guess

Normally I go for her BBBJ but that day can't wait... :D

今晚打老虎.
09-12-2021, 09:41 AM
Wa this one need location please, need do science experiment.

her location can be found within 10 pages from this page..

hornyguy83
09-12-2021, 10:26 AM

Did you forget the helmet? :D

candeo_88
09-12-2021, 12:56 PM
I love the way she looks at you with her dreamy dovey eyes and slurping deliciously... :D:cool:

Definitely got better but when she looks at you while sucking you don't like meh? 555

StupidCharsiew
09-12-2021, 01:20 PM
I love the way she looks at you with her dreamy dovey eyes and slurping deliciously... :D:cool:I always focused on women's mouth area. When she's sucking me mouth is stretched, that part turns me on hahaha

ceandy
09-12-2021, 02:59 PM
linda bbbj notsay that good also. I tried better

I think her BBBJ is not bad, but quite short, Ivy's one is better but I don't dare to go to her ever since she got ulcer but still say ok to do BBBJ.

ceandy
09-12-2021, 03:00 PM
I always focused on women's mouth area. When she's sucking me mouth is stretched, that part turns me on hahaha

Should try Linda's bbbj where you're sitting on the edge of the bed and she bends over to suck you off.

Socialsocial88
09-12-2021, 03:22 PM
Can share which level you found her?

milffella
09-12-2021, 03:37 PM
I love the way she looks at you with her dreamy dovey eyes and slurping deliciously... :D:cool:

now i only keen on ar ml. anyone got lobang? kenna put aeroplane at that fucking orchid hotel la luna spa. was fully packed outside guys waiting outside the unit and bookings timings all messed up.

StupidCharsiew
09-12-2021, 04:26 PM
now i only keen on ar ml. anyone got lobang? kenna put aeroplane at that fucking orchid hotel la luna spa. was fully packed outside guys waiting outside the unit and bookings timings all messed up.Ceceilia does AR but never see her liao. Maybe retired or relocate

candeo_88
09-12-2021, 05:42 PM
I guess that spa might attract unnecessary attention if guys are hanging around waiting for their turn...:D:cool:

now i only keen on ar ml. anyone got lobang? kenna put aeroplane at that fucking orchid hotel la luna spa. was fully packed outside guys waiting outside the unit and bookings timings all messed up.

milffella
09-12-2021, 07:10 PM
Ceceilia does AR but never see her liao. Maybe retired or relocate

ivy aso use to do ar too. but now head big already and service standar drop. no more doing ar. and somemore some joekr pay her 80 liao

milffella
09-12-2021, 07:11 PM
I guess that spa might attract unnecessary attention if guys are hanging around waiting for their turn...:D:cool:

yup. their service also differs from ml and same kind like jln sultan. the only difference maybe abit younger, u pay double 100 . still need to pay 50 entrance and best of all kanna fly kite sometimes

milffella
09-12-2021, 07:36 PM

I suspect its the OKT here trying to fish for customer.... knn really waste my time finding parking and petrol at that crowded area. at the end kenna aeroplane ask me choose other girl cos my girl not free

candeo_88
09-12-2021, 07:58 PM
Used to go there long time ago but stop patronising since my regular ML left...

yup. their service also differs from ml and same kind like jln sultan. the only difference maybe abit younger, u pay double 100 . still need to pay 50 entrance and best of all kanna fly kite sometimes

milffella
09-12-2021, 08:07 PM
Used to go there long time ago but stop patronising since my regular ML left...

now is okt promoting at the other thread .....confirm the pattern i can smell

AsianValues
10-12-2021, 12:29 AM
The shop besides Linda shop is??

exactmatxspeed
10-12-2021, 08:46 AM
yesterday walking around L4, was looking out for Sofia but she wasnt there.

Adlih
10-12-2021, 12:44 PM

Went for this pokemon once.. To be honest, she is a milf and the youngest among all at JSP. Sexily dressed during that time I visited. Enhanced boobs. Very mechanical. Short time bonk. That's about it.

Socialsocial88
10-12-2021, 12:46 PM
Went for this pokemon once.. To be honest, she is a milf and the youngest among all at JSP. Sexily dressed during that time I visited. Enhanced boobs. Very mechanical. Short time bonk. That's about it.

I believe she’s the one at L1, sliding dark glass door?

exactmatxspeed
10-12-2021, 01:13 PM
i know outside opp the toilet has a sliding door but seems close all the time.

Adlih
10-12-2021, 01:38 PM
I believe she’s the one at L1, sliding dark glass door?

It's mentioned previously in the past postings.

AsianValues
11-12-2021, 07:36 AM
The shop besides Linda shop is??

?????¿?????????

exactmatxspeed
11-12-2021, 08:21 AM
Any one tried Irene at JSP? the half deaf aunty.

StupidCharsiew
11-12-2021, 09:05 AM
Any one tried Irene at JSP? the half deaf aunty.Visited her few years back. IMO not my type in terms of looks and service. At that time my regular was busy so llst went to her

peregrene
11-12-2021, 11:04 AM
Any one tried Irene at JSP? the half deaf aunty.

Yes I have a couple of times. Likes to be bonked hard

exactmatxspeed
11-12-2021, 12:20 PM
Yes I have a couple of times. Likes to be bonked hard

can share how is her service?

peregrene
11-12-2021, 12:46 PM
Just get down to business and bonk her hard. Her massage is useless so don't even bother. She works from Lisa's shop

peregrene
11-12-2021, 12:48 PM

Oh and one more thing. Like you said, she is half deaf. So when you talk to her, you have to raise your voice so she can hear you.

exactmatxspeed
11-12-2021, 04:09 PM
Oh and one more thing. Like you said, she is half deaf. So when you talk to her, you have to raise your voice so she can hear you.

always wanted to try but see her i pai seh liao.

milffella
11-12-2021, 04:15 PM
irene has a stink hole u wont forget after u dig it

exactmatxspeed
11-12-2021, 04:40 PM
irene has a stink hole u wont forget after u dig it

stink hole?? what u mean?

StupidCharsiew
11-12-2021, 05:26 PM
Just get down to business and bonk her hard. Her massage is useless so don't even bother. She works from Lisa's shopNot sure who's Lisa but I saw her at Cecelia's shop. Used to ne near elevator

StupidCharsiew
11-12-2021, 05:27 PM
Visited Sofia recently. My short FR is:

Massage - It's okay but not expecting much.

Body - I wasn't turned off by her boobs or scar on tummy but. . . . .

Service - I like her chirpy attitude but for me a lady who doesn't give BJ is a turn off. Nothing against her but sadly I need mouth action to feel aroused.

milffella
11-12-2021, 09:31 PM
Visited Sofia recently. My short FR is:

Massage - It's okay but not expecting much.

Body - I wasn't turned off by her boobs or scar on tummy but. . . . .

Service - I like her chirpy attitude but for me a lady who doesn't give BJ is a turn off. Nothing against her but sadly I need mouth action to feel aroused.

sofia does bive bj in fact bbbj

StupidCharsiew
11-12-2021, 10:35 PM
sofia does bive bj in fact bbbjMaybe only for regulars bah. She only gave me HJ and FJ. She also mentioned a customer is coming so that could be it.

peregrene
12-12-2021, 03:24 PM
stink hole?? what u mean?

Probably referring to doing anal

GradiusLu
13-12-2021, 12:02 PM
Probably referring to doing anal

Irene service has declined over the years. Sometimes she gets a little annoying. Always ask for more money which I I would never increase.

peregrene
13-12-2021, 01:48 PM
Irene service has declined over the years. Sometimes she gets a little annoying. Always ask for more money which I I would never increase.

She doesn't do that with me but she has hinted things like: "eh just now previous customer only do HJ and pay $80". I normally will pretend i did not hear. I will give her a good pounding for that hint of hers!

GradiusLu
14-12-2021, 11:35 AM
She doesn't do that with me but she has hinted things like: "eh just now previous customer only do HJ and pay $80". I normally will pretend i did not hear. I will give her a good pounding for that hint of hers!

Haha. Yes. That was wat happened to me and wat I meant too when I say she ask for more. I also pretend I never hear anything.

korokay
15-12-2021, 04:52 PM
Haha. Yes. That was wat happened to me and wat I meant too when I say she ask for more. I also pretend I never hear anything.

same here. when she ask, i take it that she needs a good ole pounding. so i proceed to smash the living daylights out of her. lol.

korokay
15-12-2021, 04:54 PM
Definitely got better but when she looks at you while sucking you don't like meh? 555

Yeah Linda BBBJ is not too bad, but its her big eyes staring you down while she gives you a sloppy BBBJ that will drive you wild...

StupidCharsiew
16-12-2021, 07:51 AM
[DELETED. WRONG POST]

Zeus9810
16-12-2021, 11:40 AM
What time does sofia start work on weekdays? I try to find her several times at lunchtime but only saw Linda along that lane.

StupidCharsiew
16-12-2021, 02:38 PM
What time does sofia start work on weekdays? I try to find her several times at lunchtime but only saw Linda along that lane.Most of them start 09am or 10am. Best to avoid lunch time cos some bros might go there for dessert hahahaha

Socialsocial88
16-12-2021, 04:45 PM
Very quiet day today at JSP. Only L4 has 3 ML, L1 quiet

StupidCharsiew
16-12-2021, 04:53 PM
Very quiet day today at JSP. Only L4 has 3 ML, L1 quietYeah. Some retired. Not as active as last time and Covid doesn't help

Zeus9810
16-12-2021, 05:17 PM
Most of them start 09am or 10am. Best to avoid lunch time cos some bros might go there for dessert hahahaha

Which is why i find it weird that at 1pm plus sofia still not open (shutter down) for work on the occasions i visited.

AsianValues
17-12-2021, 04:48 PM
?????¿?????????

any advise?

StupidCharsiew
17-12-2021, 06:18 PM
Anyone besides Cecelia does AR? Thinking of lifting my nutsack during BJ and see if any ladies will lick my butthole hahahahaha

happpy
18-12-2021, 01:23 AM
Anyone besides Cecelia does AR? Thinking of lifting my nutsack during BJ and see if any ladies will lick my butthole hahahahaha

Duno where she go......................

davidangck
18-12-2021, 02:22 AM
Recced around the area including JSP and golden mile area. Chanced upon a spa at golden mile tower which is named after astrological sign P****. The gals were not bad looking but the set up was abit open with many people passing by and SDA were making their rounds. Anyone able to pm to share MR of this place ? Many thanks.

wahhero
18-12-2021, 06:40 AM
used to have a QiQi at JSP level 1, anyone knows her whereabout? sometimes she wears black pantyhose

StupidCharsiew
18-12-2021, 06:59 AM
Recced around the area including JSP and golden mile area. Chanced upon a spa at golden mile tower which is named after astrological sign P****. The gals were not bad looking but the set up was abit open with many people passing by and SDA were making their rounds. Anyone able to pm to share MR of this place ? Many thanks.Not sure which shop since I don't take note of the shops GMT but I do know which floor is active. If we're thinking the same yeah you'll need balls of steel to enter

StupidCharsiew
18-12-2021, 07:01 AM
Duno where she go......................I spoke to her boss/korlick (the short hair lady) recently and she told me Cecelia no longer working. Not sure if true or bluffing me but just take with grain of salt. Mean time we can only hope she'll return or wait for tipoff here lor

peregrene
18-12-2021, 08:12 AM
I spoke to her boss/korlick (the short hair lady) recently and she told me Cecelia no longer working. Not sure if true or bluffing me but just take with grain of salt. Mean time we can only hope she'll return or wait for tipoff here lor

I don't think we will be seeing Cecilia/Joanne/Anne for some time. Lots of rumours. One rumour said she stopped. Another rumour said she is with Amy again. Another rumour said she keeping low-profile. I donno. I would like to see her again. I love her slim figure and her C cup boobs

StupidCharsiew
18-12-2021, 08:21 AM
I don't think we will be seeing Cecilia/Joanne/Anne for some time. Lots of rumours. One rumour said she stopped. Another rumour said she is with Amy again. Another rumour said she keeping low-profile. I donno. I would like to see her again. I love her slim figure and her C cup boobsAgreed. Even though only HJ but her figure and boobs not bad. Can tell many guys chased after last time de :D

happpy
18-12-2021, 09:49 PM
I spoke to her boss/korlick (the short hair lady) recently and she told me Cecelia no longer working. Not sure if true or bluffing me but just take with grain of salt. Mean time we can only hope she'll return or wait for tipoff here lor

cecilia told me the boss and her kaki keep talking bad about her.

the boss herself told me she on long leave.

another day i walk pass, the boss was sharing with another of her colleague that cecilia called the boss old and they again quarrel etc.

welll........

either another assumption cecilia again got another office job but fuckup right at the very least inform us ma.

happpy
18-12-2021, 09:50 PM
I don't think we will be seeing Cecilia/Joanne/Anne for some time. Lots of rumours. One rumour said she stopped. Another rumour said she is with Amy again. Another rumour said she keeping low-profile. I donno. I would like to see her again. I love her slim figure and her C cup boobs

ii wonder where she getting money to keep herself afloat.

milffella
18-12-2021, 10:52 PM
one lau jiao nirvana told me that she kenna hiv andf passed on. dunno how true

Gualoveminahs
18-12-2021, 11:04 PM
Just to ask. Whose shop is the lvl 1 glass door fully closed by curtains? There is a piece of paper written “appointments only”

peregrene
18-12-2021, 11:29 PM
ii wonder where she getting money to keep herself afloat.

These ladies are survivors. Sure can find something

Zeus9810
21-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Is Sofia around today. I visited many times but just cannot meeting. Haiz

kumantong369
21-12-2021, 01:09 PM
Is Sofia around today. I visited many times but just cannot meeting. Haiz

Just drop her a message to avoid making a wasted trip 😊

Zeus9810
21-12-2021, 01:40 PM
Just drop her a message to avoid making a wasted trip 😊

I would if i have met her in 1st place and gotten her number. Everytime only see the rest, even Linda. Just not Sofia

happpy
21-12-2021, 10:34 PM
I would if i have met her in 1st place and gotten her number. Everytime only see the rest, even Linda. Just not Sofia

you can ask his kumang tong to help you

AsianValues
22-12-2021, 08:29 AM
Tried Jessie yesterday. Good bonk. But she not happy with me. Don't know why. Lol

soonbeng
22-12-2021, 10:30 AM
Linda, Thai girl, is now not as good as last time I feel.

StupidCharsiew
22-12-2021, 11:29 AM
Linda, Thai girl, is now not as good as last time I feel.Maybe getting UP by many guys so tired liao or big headed. I try to avoid sharing FR unless is damn jialat or mediocre

AsianValues
22-12-2021, 02:02 PM
Tried Jessie yesterday. Good bonk. But she not happy with me. Don't know why. Lol

She said that next time I come, she will charge me 300

Newbieshag
22-12-2021, 02:13 PM
She said that next time I come, she will charge me 300

Bro probably she 怪你 took so long then go visit her . 😂

AsianValues
22-12-2021, 02:31 PM
Bro probably she 怪你 took so long then go visit her . 😂

Don't think so. Maybe cos she took so long for me to cum. She had to resort to bbbj. Very good release for Me.

AsianValues
22-12-2021, 02:54 PM
This is jessie, shop just beside Ivy. She comes as and when she likes and stays only for few hours if she opens.

She is the one. Jessie.

milffella
22-12-2021, 10:39 PM
Maybe getting UP by many guys so tired liao or big headed. I try to avoid sharing FR unless is damn jialat or mediocre

her mouth stinks and after bbbj need to take antibiotics ....suspet she got minor std

BeardBear0101
23-12-2021, 12:03 AM
Wanted to visit pokemon. But she rest till 1 January.

kumantong369
23-12-2021, 03:45 PM
you can ask his kumang tong to help you

Cannot, kumantong only help hardworking guys.

milffella
24-12-2021, 02:06 PM
now ivy bbbj who still dare to go after so many news of std cases from jln sultan. scared covid too

Ibfx
28-12-2021, 09:54 PM
I think I found one gem ( yet to try ) which is Irene at the shop near to Lvl 4 toilet. Her smile is really attracting as well as her body shape is the type that I like. She has a MILF face and also petite body. I have went thru some past comments about Irene ( less comments as she is not as hot as Linda or ivy ), but I would like to know more about her sex experience , price , altitude and more ! Going to find her soon.

By the way today is the first time I go JSP

happpy
29-12-2021, 12:50 AM
i today went to reece the boss claim that cecilia has went to ppc to work

kana snook by her go ppc reece dont have.

StupidCharsiew
29-12-2021, 07:08 AM
i today went to reece the boss claim that cecilia has went to ppc to work

kana snook by her go ppc reece dont have.Either with a bro or went home. Hope the lady boss never troll you lol

StupidCharsiew
29-12-2021, 07:11 AM
I think I found one gem ( yet to try ) which is Irene at the shop near to Lvl 4 toilet. Her smile is really attracting as well as her body shape is the type that I like. She has a MILF face and also petite body. I have went thru some past comments about Irene ( less comments as she is not as hot as Linda or ivy ), but I would like to know more about her sex experience , price , altitude and more ! Going to find her soon.

By the way today is the first time I go JSPErrrr Irene is GILF liao but whatever floats your boat. Anyway, it's best you visit her and see for yourself. I went to her cos my regular was busy and regretted but some bros like her.

Ibfx
29-12-2021, 10:36 AM
Errrr Irene is GILF liao but whatever floats your boat. Anyway, it's best you visit her and see for yourself. I went to her cos my regular was busy and regretted but some bros like her.

Yup, I like that type of petite milf. What was the typical damage ya ?

Plan to go this few days to have a load

Socialsocial88
29-12-2021, 01:12 PM
Is Irene the one that always hangs around at L4 escalator looking down. The smiling looking GILF?

happpy
29-12-2021, 02:02 PM
Either with a bro or went home. Hope the lady boss never troll you lol

u mean cecilia went back to jalan sultan to work?

cant be she troll me what she gain?

if she troll me ccb

bignehneh
29-12-2021, 02:13 PM
now ivy bbbj who still dare to go after so many news of std cases from jln sultan. scared covid too

Serious? Got std case?

GradiusLu
29-12-2021, 05:48 PM

Haha. Are u sure u are lookin at Irene ? She’s definitely not a milf. She’s a GILF. She’s at least 60 this year and definitely not petite. She’s like those typical market grannies u always see and has a slight hump near her waist area.

GradiusLu
29-12-2021, 05:49 PM
Is Irene the one that always hangs around at L4 escalator looking down. The smiling looking GILF?

Lol. This one confirm is Angie.

StupidCharsiew
29-12-2021, 08:07 PM
Yup, I like that type of petite milf. What was the typical damage ya ?

Plan to go this few days to have a loadDunno. Go and read previous post by other's

StupidCharsiew
29-12-2021, 08:09 PM
u mean cecilia went back to jalan sultan to work?

cant be she troll me what she gain?

if she troll me ccbNow times are bad. I won't be surprised if she wants to steal ricebowl. I also asked for Ceceilia and after telling me she's not there the lady boss asked if I wanted massage.

Edit: As in, if she's really at PPC the reason why you never see her is because she's with a bro or went home liao. Not sure what time you went lol

happpy
29-12-2021, 11:22 PM
Now times are bad. I won't be surprised if she wants to steal ricebowl. I also asked for Ceceilia and after telling me she's not there the lady boss asked if I wanted massage.

Edit: As in, if she's really at PPC the reason why you never see her is because she's with a bro or went home liao. Not sure what time you went lol

i reach at 330 pm she only goes back around 5 but i dont even know her new shop bcos i went a few round reece she not around in ppc.

i think she got a part time ofc job, hopefully anybody with intel provide us.

happpy
29-12-2021, 11:27 PM
if there is a slim milf option i will definitely find others but unfortunately there jalan sultan bo.:(

BedGuy
29-12-2021, 11:49 PM
if there is a slim milf option i will definitely find others but unfortunately there jalan sultan bo.:(

Have you try pokemon?

Socialsocial88
30-12-2021, 08:35 AM
Have you try pokemon?

Pokémon at L1 sliding door? That one is harder to find than tio Toto.

peregrene
31-12-2021, 09:12 AM

Did she tell you her name was Irene?

StupidCharsiew
31-12-2021, 09:38 AM
i reach at 330 pm she only goes back around 5 but i dont even know her new shop bcos i went a few round reece she not around in ppc.

i think she got a part time ofc job, hopefully anybody with intel provide us.IIRC previously she was on lvl 3 when she at PPC few years back. Yeah, maybe she went back to office. If only I know where she work at so can pay her a visit :D

StupidCharsiew
31-12-2021, 09:40 AM
Did she tell you her name was Irene?Normally most MLs won't tell you their name until you've visited them. Anyway, some ladies in JSP have avoided telling their names cos some bros went and show them this thread.

Don't know why some bros want to break the bro code :(

BeardBear0101
31-12-2021, 11:39 AM
Pokémon at L1 sliding door? That one is harder to find than tio Toto.

Actually the last time I went to her in Nov, she was standing behind the glass door waiting for customer.

But she only returning to work from after 1 Jan according to her msg.

jameskissu69
04-01-2022, 12:44 PM
Just went to JSP, had a big bang with VV.

milffella
04-01-2022, 01:42 PM
Just went to JSP, had a big bang with VV.

who is that

Socialsocial88
04-01-2022, 03:17 PM
who is that

Sounds like Vivi, L1 Pokémon I believe

2minded
05-01-2022, 11:23 AM

Saw pokemon around at 10 am when i was goin to work. For bros who are keen.

jjdd9933
05-01-2022, 12:49 PM
Anyone try before Le Zu Spa? The ML name is Sophia

happpy
05-01-2022, 02:01 PM
Have you try pokemon?

Havent bro i duno how she is first floor i only saw a very huge fat girl

hoosdathu
06-01-2022, 03:34 AM
Havent bro i duno how she is first floor i only saw a very huge fat girl

the lvl1 Pokemon is VV.
the very huge fat girl u saw is WW...
upsized, double up one :D

HeyHo
06-01-2022, 06:52 AM
I went to look see, all grannies?

Ninja_Assassin
06-01-2022, 01:47 PM

The real Pokemon is in the all black unit facing the toilet. There is a baby elephant in another unit claiming to be Pokemon. This imposter is in a pink unit (next to the pub). Dun be fooled by her.

OldHenBetterNo
06-01-2022, 02:33 PM

What you expect? Fairies!:)

candeo_88
06-01-2022, 02:48 PM
Were you born yesterday? :D:cool:

今晚打老虎.
06-01-2022, 03:14 PM
the lvl1 Pokemon is VV.

cos WW = VV VV ma..
so double up

loneyheart
06-01-2022, 03:52 PM
Saw pokemon around at 10 am when i was goin to work. For bros who are keen.

Upped u back thxs bro :)

biostar
06-01-2022, 06:45 PM
Enjoy this place while it lasts... en bloc sale.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-estate/sultan-plaza-up-for-collective-sale-with-s360m-reserve-price

maxis2022
06-01-2022, 08:41 PM
Bros hows the price range there now, last time years ago i went can get ard $20-30

happpy
06-01-2022, 09:33 PM
the lvl1 Pokemon is VV.

that one i address her as {IT} :eek:

StupidCharsiew
06-01-2022, 10:48 PM

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-estate/sultan-plaza-up-for-collective-sale-with-s360m-reserve-priceThat sucks. Bes to go down and enjoy while it last. Hope some of the MLs will relocate somewhere and still charge same prices.

jameskissu69
06-01-2022, 10:53 PM
who is that

She intro as Vv, nice big neh meh and chio

Ninja_Assassin
07-01-2022, 01:42 AM

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-estate/sultan-plaza-up-for-collective-sale-with-s360m-reserve-price

This news article was written before the latest cooling measures...... after the gahmen annoucement most of the owners have given up hope on the enbloc taking place.

StupidCharsiew
07-01-2022, 07:10 AM
Visited my regular for 2 rounds. Called her and went down after finishing my errands. 1st round we straightaway stripped and got into action. 2nd round she gave me a massage. The thought of her naked and touching my body was jin song menz.

2nd round I lasted quite long. We did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary and doggy but my 2ic still don't want to shoot. End up she gave me a damn nice BBBJ and I shot into her mouth. Her expression as my cum entered her mouth is priceless.

Paid her and we did a short frenching as I left a happy man. For damage you guys can read my FR and do the math.

(Pls don't ask who is my regular. I think most ladies will give their regular 2 rounds)

maxis2022
07-01-2022, 11:04 AM
Had a session with thai gilf , massage then proceed with fj, she rides on me and she get sticky wet for a gilf , i was amazed tot its a dry pump, her juice was all over my thigh, she say she missed that feeling of getting so high , her busty ass is nice to touch, had 2 rounds since theres no one else. damage one blue note.

Lvl 4.

StupidCharsiew
07-01-2022, 11:40 AM
Had a session with thai gilf , massage then proceed with fj, she rides on me and she get sticky wet for a gilf , i was amazed tot its a dry pump, her juice was all over my thigh, she say she missed that feeling of getting so high , her busty ass is nice to touch, had 2 rounds since theres no one else. damage one blue note.

Lvl 4.You sure 2 rounds 1 blue note? 1 round is already a single note. . . .

milffella
07-01-2022, 11:46 AM

Lvl 4.

lol this one confirm is sophia or the blue wall one . they got nice ass.

milffella
Visited my regular for 2 rounds. Called her and went down after finishing my errands. 1st round we straightaway stripped and got into action. 2nd round she gave me a massage. The thought of her naked and touching my body was jin song menz.

2nd round I lasted quite long. We did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary and doggy but my 2ic still don't want to shoot. End up she gave me a damn nice BBBJ and I shot into her mouth. Her expression as my cum entered her mouth is priceless.

Paid her and we did a short frenching as I left a happy man. For damage you guys can read my FR and do the math.

(Pls don't ask who is my regular. I think most ladies will give their regular 2 rounds)

this one must be ivy la

maxis2022
You sure 2 rounds 1 blue note? 1 round is already a single note. . . .

Yes, 1st customer of the day, 1fj 1hj

biostar
07-01-2022, 09:16 PM

Lvl 4.

Upped u 14 points for the review. Sorry about the wrong pasting of the rep comment. Lol.

StupidCharsiew
08-01-2022, 07:44 AM
this one must be ivy laIvy is MILF material but her moans turn me off. Too loud and fake.

marcus77
08-01-2022, 09:03 AM

Hi bro anyone tried this salon any action or just a normal saloon

OldHenBetterNo
08-01-2022, 11:09 AM

My guess is Annie. She can give all that and as she always said if the price is right.

StupidCharsiew
08-01-2022, 01:42 PM
My guess is Annie. She can give all that and as she always said if the price is right.Sorry my taste not that heavy.

ceandy
08-01-2022, 01:51 PM
Sorry my taste not that heavy.

is it Linda? She's the only one that I do 2 shots with at JSP.

milffella
08-01-2022, 04:05 PM
Ivy is MILF material but her moans turn me off. Too loud and fake.

her standard drop ....i used to enjoy doggying her fat ass till kingdom comes. but now she lazy, and complaint cock too long too big doggy will pain. and refuse to ar anymore. give 50 black face. that day i just saw one office boy go inside her shop. maybe standard came back lready??? her face seem to age alot since i last saw her. like kenna some kind of terminal illness

StupidCharsiew
08-01-2022, 07:32 PM
is it Linda? She's the only one that I do 2 shots with at JSP.I damn long never visit her. She always seem to be busy

sincross
08-01-2022, 09:49 PM
They are always around actually, likely just timing issue bah, just only 9pm+ walk past Sofia & Linda unit, both doors open, very quiet alley no even seen the group of Chinese Gilfs, some of you guyz may wish last romp, before they call it a day. Cheers!!

U-turn nearly walk in Linda unit, she's in dark orange top today. Suddenly behind distracted by Angie call out, bo bian, give face F her loh. :o

As for the side building textile center, Hair Salon Esther, looks like closing on 8pm. Walk past her unit, being detected she walk out offer me to on back light if want her services, ask me next time do visit her luh, altho i still dunno what to expect from her yet. However so her dressing is quite "hot" in white/red lacey layout.

sincross
08-01-2022, 10:04 PM

Wait some brave bro to explore this MilF package, sounds very proactively inviting tho.

milffella
08-01-2022, 11:36 PM

Wait some brave bro to explore this MilF package, sounds very proactively inviting tho.

most hj only

Johnrooks
09-01-2022, 11:28 AM
Been reading all the posts, want to check out JSP! Can anyone advise best time to go (day/time) when it's not so busy? I will post my experience...:). Thanks

StupidCharsiew
09-01-2022, 04:07 PM
Been reading all the posts, want to check out JSP! Can anyone advise best time to go (day/time) when it's not so busy? I will post my experience...:). ThanksAll time is best time. Keep visiting and you'll know lol

iRonn
10-01-2022, 09:44 AM
Note to all bros that don’t come here so early as none of the WLs is here yet. Looks like they no longer start work before 11 or so anymore.
Except for one exception who is Pokémon she’s here at such early hours
And for the one at Textile she’s not open yet this early too.
Long queue at betting outlet at TC for TOTO wish all Heng Heng

Zzz59
10-01-2022, 12:22 PM
Note to all bros that don’t come here so early as none of the WLs is here yet. Looks like they no longer start work before 11 or so anymore.
Except for one exception who is Pokémon she’s here at such early hours
And for the one at Textile she’s not open yet this early too.
Long queue at betting outlet at TC for TOTO wish all Heng Heng

Heng Ong Huat to all Bros!

junmin95
10-01-2022, 11:56 PM
need some advice from bros who play at jsp.

i recently match with one milf on michat. she quote me 50+50 at jsp. is that the rate there or can get cheaper? i see her looks about 6/10 only. if i go chinatown side, can get cheaper. just wondering if should spend the time go down try or not. if go try, what's the regular rate there? :o

AsianValues
11-01-2022, 10:13 AM
need some advice from bros who play at jsp.

i recently match with one milf on michat. she quote me 50+50 at jsp. is that the rate there or can get cheaper? i see her looks about 6/10 only. if i go chinatown side, can get cheaper. just wondering if should spend the time go down try or not. if go try, what's the regular rate there? :o

It's 50 now. No 50+50. Better you go Chinatown

utaka
11-01-2022, 11:00 AM
It's 50 now. No 50+50. Better you go Chinatown

Chinatown.. People park?

Stevebexk
11-01-2022, 02:29 PM
Today went down around lunch time and finally got to try Jessie…
Service wise… cannot compare to Linda or Ivy..
Even Sofia is much better from my point of view…

Ronin747
11-01-2022, 03:54 PM
Hey bro, where is this Jessie at? I’m stopping by later at JSP.

Today went down around lunch time and finally got to try Jessie…
Service wise… cannot compare to Linda or Ivy..
Even Sofia is much better from my point of view…

Stevebexk
11-01-2022, 04:21 PM
Hey bro, where is this Jessie at? I’m stopping by later at JSP.

Jessie shop is the shop near the toilet…
If u come out from the car park stairs…
Turn left…
Her shop is on the right hand side…
In between sofia and Ivy shop…

Ronin747
11-01-2022, 05:07 PM
I’m now at JSP, I saw there’s 1 shop on lvl 5 and I noticed a few really good looking milf. I tried asking but they said only facial. Anyone has tried before and got FR?

Stevebexk
11-01-2022, 05:09 PM
I’m now at JSP, I saw there’s 1 shop on lvl 5 and I noticed a few really good looking milf. I tried asking but they said only facial. Anyone has tried before and got FR?

Never been to 5th floor….
Are the milfs local?
Now I see that the KTV on the 4th floor open liao..
Got some hot PRC girls there

Ronin747
11-01-2022, 05:10 PM
They look like PRC to me. But all really good looking.

Never been to 5th floor….
Are the milfs local?
Now I see that the KTV on the 4th floor open liao..
Got some hot PRC girls there

Socialsocial88
11-01-2022, 05:46 PM

I think need to go in and wait for them to pop GQ, got bed?

lemonlaw00
12-01-2022, 01:12 AM
Went JSP Jalan Jalan

First floor to 3rd floor = nothing
Fourth floor = Granny heaven . I chua sai after seeing the age here , dunno got 60 years old anot , probably around 5-6 GILF
Fifth floor = nothing
Six floor escalator never on so never go up

peregrene
12-01-2022, 07:23 AM
Went JSP Jalan Jalan

Fourth floor = Granny heaven . I chua sai after seeing the age here , dunno got 60 years old anot , probably around 5-6 GILF
Fifth floor = nothing
Six floor escalator never on so never go up
6tg floor used to have a happening dance club. Now closed already due to COVID.

StupidCharsiew
12-01-2022, 08:23 AM
Went JSP Jalan Jalan

Fifth floor = nothing
Six floor escalator never on so never go up1st floor only got Vivi, 2nd and 3rd floor used to have some shops and 4th floor mentioned many times on what type of ladies operate in JSP.

exactmatxspeed
12-01-2022, 11:37 AM

Anyone tried this??

samyboy88
13-01-2022, 12:25 AM
Jessie shop is the shop near the toilet…
If u come out from the car park stairs…
Turn left…
Her shop is on the right hand side…
In between sofia and Ivy shop…
U all know they are tran right

gm900
13-01-2022, 07:56 AM

Who are the trans?
Even Linda and Ivy?

Stevebexk
13-01-2022, 09:28 AM

You mean Jessie right?
A few bros said before..
But not sure lerrr
Her boobs feel real…
Even if trans means post op liao…

milffella
13-01-2022, 01:32 PM
You mean Jessie right?
A few bros said before..
But not sure lerrr
Her boobs feel real…

confirm as her pussy extra dry one like man made

joe2222
13-01-2022, 01:45 PM
Jessie is my regular. I'm very sure she's not a trans.

And I never had any issues with a dry pussy when I'm with her.

Just saying

zeek_fon
13-01-2022, 02:23 PM
Tried Jessie too not dry as mentioned. Her beast soft. Just my feel.

Just saying

milffella
13-01-2022, 03:07 PM

Just saying

not jessie is sofia

milffella
13-01-2022, 03:09 PM
You mean Jessie right?
A few bros said before..
But not sure lerrr
Her boobs feel real…

sofia my mistake

Stevebexk
13-01-2022, 08:57 PM
sofia my mistake

Ohhhhhh really???
How did u find out?

StupidCharsiew
14-01-2022, 07:34 AM
I've tried all 3 Thai ladies:

Linda - Don't look like trans

Sofia - Boobs feels real. Pussy very tight for her age so that could be possibility.

Honey - Fake boobs so that could also be possibility.

Best is to use a torchlight at their pussy and give close inspection lor

bruceJKD
15-01-2022, 06:50 PM
Does anyone know what time does vivi operate?

milffella
15-01-2022, 11:00 PM

Sofia - Boobs feels real. Pussy very tight for her age so that could be possibility.

Best is to use a torchlight at their pussy and give close inspection lor

pretty disgusting to do it with a previously a man specie

StupidCharsiew
16-01-2022, 01:52 PM
Recently my regular gave me AR. Took me by surprised as she sucked my 2ic and later lifted my legs and started licking my butthole. Maybe my last visit of 2 rounds turned her on as I lasted quite long in 2nd round :D

For fucking, we started from reverse cowgirl, easily changed to doggy and finished her in missionary. My next visit I'll make sure to shave my karchng :p

(DON'T ASK ME WHO IS MY REGULAR. HAPPY EXPLORING)

milffella
16-01-2022, 03:08 PM
Recently my regular gave me AR. Took me by surprised as she sucked my 2ic and later lifted my legs and started licking my butthole. Maybe my last visit of 2 rounds turned her on as I lasted quite long in 2nd round :D

For fucking, we started from reverse cowgirl, easily changed to doggy and finished her in missionary. My next visit I'll make sure to shave my karchng :p

(DON'T ASK ME WHO IS MY REGULAR. HAPPY EXPLORING)

sounds like ivy , she used to alternate bbbj and ar, then cowgirl , doggy untill cum.

Socialsocial88
17-01-2022, 09:50 AM
JSP best and youngest milf candidate is still ViVi, but need to catch her at right place and right time. Sexy as hell…

punpipi
17-01-2022, 10:19 AM

Dunno her exact timing but I always managed to catch her if I go on weekdays afternoon (ard 1-2)

PREM8619
17-01-2022, 11:32 AM

Pokemon srarts early @ 10am but also leaves early.
Usually she goes off @ 5pm but sometimes she oredi chabot by 4pm.

bruceJKD
17-01-2022, 11:37 AM
Dunno her exact timing but I always managed to catch her if I go on weekdays afternoon (ard 1-2)

Ok thank you bro! Gonna try my luck today!

bruceJKD
17-01-2022, 11:37 AM
Pokemon srarts early @ 10am but also leaves early.
Usually she goes off @ 5pm but sometimes she oredi chabot by 4pm.

Alright! Thank you!

StupidCharsiew
17-01-2022, 12:39 PM
Yeah. Vivi is hard to find cos she doesn't come out. You'll need to look real close into her shop or become her regular and ask for number.

antantant
17-01-2022, 03:21 PM

Best is to use a torchlight at their pussy and give close inspection lorNo way honey is a trans I rawed her on my 2nd and 3rd visit it was wet naturally but don't know why after that her service went down everything with cap.Tried a few more times still nvr improve so won't rtf anymore. Her shop used to be quite busy but after she started the everything cap business went down and I suggest she retires soon.

arowanna
17-01-2022, 05:30 PM
Vivi’s place is cosy but no place to wash up..
Need to bring wet tissues..
Her slutty looks really damn sexy especially when doggie her hard…
Fast game for those who can’t control 🤣🤣🤣

Zzz59
17-01-2022, 05:56 PM
Pokemon ends work around 5 but at times she will leave by 4.
She does not stand outside nor leave the door open. U got to look inside see if the table lamp is on or if she is standing in a corner.

bruceJKD
18-01-2022, 09:34 AM
Yesss! Finally found her yesterday. Fuiyoh that look she gave me when she's about to suck on my kukubird. Really very slutty.

I love to hold her slim waist while I pump her super hard from doggy.

She smells nice too.

Socialsocial88
18-01-2022, 10:30 AM
Yesss! Finally found her yesterday. Fuiyoh that look she gave me when she's about to suck on my kukubird. Really very slutty.

She smells nice too.

huat huat bro. Hows the session? Shes the best provider in JSP i feel.

siehsianz
18-01-2022, 01:59 PM

She smells nice too.

Wats her rates?

gm900
18-01-2022, 03:24 PM
Wats her rates?

Some say 80 some say 70

Ibfx
18-01-2022, 03:27 PM
Hi, I am interested with petite type MILF or GILF, which one you would recommend based on your experience ?

I like the feeling to hug them and fuck them hard.
Like those petite style , boob small is ok

siehsianz
18-01-2022, 03:34 PM
Some say 80 some say 70

Oh no... may have unknowingly inflated the rate by furnishing 2 blue ones previously..

i love tits
18-01-2022, 05:21 PM
Finally got chance to try Linda. Quite similar to pertain service. It’s worth the money ($50) being spent!

exactmatxspeed
18-01-2022, 05:59 PM
Pokemon ends work around 5 but at times she will leave by 4.
She does not stand outside nor leave the door open. U got to look inside see if the table lamp is on or if she is standing in a corner.

so if lamp is on? go ahead and open the door?

BeardBear0101
18-01-2022, 06:47 PM
so if lamp is on? go ahead and open the door?

she was always standing behind the glass door when I find her.

candeo_88
18-01-2022, 10:06 PM
Hahaha...she likes to play peekaboo...:D:D

she was always standing behind the glass door when I find her.

milffella
19-01-2022, 07:42 AM
Hahaha...she likes to play peekaboo...:D:D

special for regulars 50 only

candeo_88
19-01-2022, 07:44 AM
Good deal eh...guess i gotta pay JSP a visit soon...:D:D:D

gm900
19-01-2022, 09:14 AM

50 is good price actually if she is as foxy and sexy as mentioned! For new customers, will she entertain 50 :D

exactmatxspeed
19-01-2022, 09:24 AM
when to catch this pokemon?

bruceJKD
19-01-2022, 10:06 AM
huat huat bro. Hows the session? Shes the best provider in JSP i feel.

Yes, the star of JSP haha

sanji37
19-01-2022, 11:19 AM
Yes, the star of JSP haha

And she don't work on weekend.

crushjunkie
19-01-2022, 11:40 AM
Where is vivi shop? Cant locate it

Ninja_Assassin
19-01-2022, 12:57 PM
Good deal eh...guess i gotta pay JSP a visit soon...:D:D:D

Pokemon is 100..... but for regulars can discount to 80.
I doubt she will accept 50 for anyone.... not even Andy Lau.
Unless you are referring to the imposter Pokemon in the pink shop.... then I believe 50 is possible.

candeo_88
19-01-2022, 01:32 PM
One of these days, let me go makan at the hawker center and try out this pokemon, since I play pokemon also...:D:cool:

Let's see what's the best rate i can get :cool::cool:

Pokemon is 100..... but for regulars can discount to 80.
I doubt she will accept 50 for anyone.... not even Andy Lau.
Unless you are referring to the imposter Pokemon in the pink shop.... then I believe 50 is possible.

Tumtum_23
19-01-2022, 02:59 PM
Can a kind bro pm me vivi shop? I have her michat but seems shes always busy

Ninja_Assassin
19-01-2022, 05:10 PM
Can a kind bro pm me vivi shop? I have her michat but seems shes always busy

TCSS with her just now after she left @ 4.30pm.... today was a slow day for her as she had only 3 customers. Are you sure you have the correct Pokemon?
First time I hear she is on michat..... I only know she uses Wechat & Whatapps.

One of these days, let me go makan at the hawker center and try out this pokemon, since I play pokemon also...:D:cool:

Her timing is quite consistent one..... 10am to 4.30pm Mon- Fri (she cannot work on weekends as she has a daughter attending primary school here).

candeo_88
19-01-2022, 06:54 PM
Sounds like a plan :D:D

Thanks bro...:cool:

Her timing is quite consistent one..... 10am to 4.30pm Mon- Fri (she cannot work on weekends as she has a daughter attending primary school here).

iRonn
19-01-2022, 08:49 PM
Last seen Cecilia yesterday at People's Park area yesterday with her standard big red plastic bags and black office skirt. Looks like she's still plying her trade somewhere there.

peregrene
19-01-2022, 09:25 PM
Last seen Cecilia yesterday at People's Park area yesterday with her standard big red plastic bags and black office skirt. Looks like she's still plying her trade somewhere there.

Interesting this is. Probably plying her trade in PPC?

happpy
19-01-2022, 11:03 PM

cant be. you mistaken for someone? i reece couple of time but didnt see her

what floor ? and around what time

forastart2
20-01-2022, 05:56 AM
Nickie saloon…what’s her name ah..went few times also don’t know..not local..:rolleyes: