PDA

View Full Version : Do you find a FL who is more ugly than yr gf/wife?

nawtythings80
28-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Dunno why, but I do.....

sammyboyfor
29-08-2016, 11:53 AM
I think you mean "Do you look for...".

larue
29-08-2016, 08:57 PM
'That man has the hottest wife in the whole world, why on earth does he need to cheat'.

Could only have been dreamed up by somebody who doesn't understand the primitive male brain. It's not even about the looks.

Have you ever seen the housekeeper that the Terminator shagged in the closet?

Oh wait, it was Boris Becker who banged a cleaner in the broom closet and produced a love child. I think the Terminator did it with his in the kitchen.

Bizsta
29-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Dunno why, but I do.....cause the FL provides more than what your wife can do

Lorres
05-09-2016, 01:09 AM
Find one uglier than gf/wife? Possible.

Esp if the gf/wife has bad attributes like high maintenance, bitchy, boring in bed, self centred, too many bitchy close friends etc.

The FL (or even a new gf) may be plain looking, but caring, adores you , shares your interest, cooks for you, sex wise lets you CIM, DATY, COF, does outdoors, wants it daily etc. etc. :)
But if she's really ugly....i think TS might not be interested to begin with.

lawry
09-09-2016, 09:44 PM

Esp if the gf/wife has bad attributes like high maintenance, bitchy, boring in bed, self centred, too many bitchy close friends etc.

The FL (or even a new gf) may be plain looking, but caring, adores you , shares your interest, cooks for you, sex wise lets you CIM, DATY, COF, does outdoors, wants it daily etc. etc. :)

2 thumbs up

conquer
10-09-2016, 03:38 AM
Dunno why, but I do.....

What about the other way round:

Will you look for a girlfriend/wife who is uglier than an FL? :p

cause the FL provides more than what your wife can do

Unless one's wife is an FL, otherwise this statement is always true.

sixnine696900
13-09-2016, 06:42 PM

Hi bro,
Ugly can go to Korea, have face makeover....bitchy have not heard of a remedy yet:D:D

Cheers.

Lorres
14-09-2016, 12:35 AM
Hi bro,
Ugly can go to Korea, have face makeover....bitchy have not heard of a remedy yet:D:D
Cheers.

Makeover surgery, but WHO will pay for it woh?
Face can change, boobs and waist. But not legs.
Not those thick stubby legs.

Fastest and cheapest way to remedy ugly & bitchy....is to find another girl. :D

Lexico
14-09-2016, 08:02 AM
Dunno why, but I do.....

A bit strange to do that, bro:D

nzcalines
21-09-2016, 11:44 PM
A lot of times, it's because no choice haha. And my gf isn't really that much of a looker.

samster101
22-09-2016, 01:17 AM
Kind of stupid, don't you think? Got dessert but you choose bittergourd :confused::confused: