PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50

paulcum2sooon
08-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Some recent, last six months, experience to share.
This is during broad daylight in car parks I have found.
- 313 somerset car park: generally u just find a corner lot after you have past the lift lobby. The lists that are considered way to the back. Park with car facing forward, this allows u to see oncoming cars. Did this one before noon on weekdays.

- Odeon towers along Victoria Street. This is a basement carpark, has very high ceiling on one of the lowest basement carpark. Secluded and also park facing forward to allow strategic view.

- Orchard hotel and Claymore Connect : they share the same basement car park. Go recce and u will find some good slots. Good even for day time, better for night.

Will share more.

Qwerty_Again
08-09-2022, 01:46 PM
Me and my wife had been experimenting having sex outside of confined spaces, in particularly the car as we are more comfortable and liberal in the cover of the night for such sessions.

From just giving a quick blowjob without either of us cumming and her seated at the passenger side to dressed quickies in the broad daylight now. Can’t wait to end up having a daytime quickie naked outside somewhere.

Win23
08-09-2022, 03:45 PM
just to share , got 1 girl from club A she was damn drunk
4+am in the morning she followed me walking toward orchard tower while i was looking for a cab to get home . her sister didnt even bother to take care of her . once on cab i didnt know what to do so i ask for her address , and she was too drunk to tell me and i cannot bring her home as i dont like to anyhow bring a girl back home . so i decide to tell uncle go to geylang and try my luck to book any hotel for her .

once reached the hotel , check in and she lie on the bed hugging me .
damnn i what to do guys , she was acting drunk i am sure . because the moment when we reached the hotel room she can fk in any position and moan loudly .

fk it is free just that the hotel money i need to pay . lucky is not ex just 60$ till 12pm .
i also quite drunk so i bang her hard and quite a long time for 3times . cum over her again and again . 1shot she got helmet standby . after that commando style guys . ended up i Cof and CIM and 2&3shots . rested till 12pm checked out fetch her home then i went back , legit is like just few hours ago .

btw i dont have her line at all , so i not sure if i am going back to this club again to see if she is working there anot . wanna rtf her since is free :)

she is not bad looking for me not the best but why not free !!! is free

Qwerty_Again
08-09-2022, 04:45 PM
just to share , got 1 girl from club A she was damn drunk
4+am in the morning she followed me walking toward orchard tower while i was looking for a cab to get home . her sister didnt even bother to take care of her . once on cab i didnt know what to do so i ask for her address , and she was too drunk to tell me and i cannot bring her home as i dont like to anyhow bring a girl back home . so i decide to tell uncle go to geylang and try my luck to book any hotel for her .

once reached the hotel , check in and she lie on the bed hugging me .
damnn i what to do guys , she was acting drunk i am sure . because the moment when we reached the hotel room she can fk in any position and moan loudly .

fk it is free just that the hotel money i need to pay . lucky is not ex just 60$ till 12pm .
i also quite drunk so i bang her hard and quite a long time for 3times . cum over her again and again . 1shot she got helmet standby . after that commando style guys . ended up i Cof and CIM and 2&3shots . rested till 12pm checked out fetch her home then i went back , legit is like just few hours ago .

btw i dont have her line at all , so i not sure if i am going back to this club again to see if she is working there anot . wanna rtf her since is free :)

she is not bad looking for me not the best but why not free !!! is free

Free disease possibly too… ????

sgthicknjuicy
15-09-2022, 11:53 PM
to the couple at lower pierce earlier, not sure if you are in here, but thanks for allowing me to watch you both hump each other in the car while i watch and fap. :D

jaguarbkk
16-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Uncle old liao...no more kangtao. :(

The best I had was at Airport handicap toilet. Did it with my ex in the middle of the night.

rubbishboy
16-09-2022, 11:44 PM
You guys adventurous enough to try such rooms?

https://www.shout.sg/netflix-chill-in-hidden-cozy-private-movie-rooms-hidden-behind-a-vending-machine/

Thanks for the Rex bro but seems like fully booked on weekdays for the next two weeks

zl1983
19-09-2022, 06:09 PM
great sharings bros.

itguy2008
20-09-2022, 09:54 AM
Just want to share a friend's boo boo with everyone.

He brought his FB to a new HDB car park in Punggol for some car fun one evening.

Since the car park is totally empty, he and his FB came out of the car and did doggy in front of the car. Both of them left happy and no one peeping at them.

Next day his wife discovered about it.... stupid guy never turn off the car cam.

TheDriverGuy
20-09-2022, 10:56 AM

He brought his FB to a new HDB car park in Punggol for some car fun one evening.

Since the car park is totally empty, he and his FB came out of the car and did doggy in front of the car. Both of them left happy and no one peeping at them.

Next day his wife discovered about it.... stupid guy never turn off the car cam.

His wife checked the car cam everyday? :D

iceman111
20-09-2022, 11:52 AM
Maybe his wife wanted to delete her own footage and saw her husband's one instead :D

beijinguy
20-09-2022, 04:56 PM

Tell the wife it is an honest mistake :D

ilovepantyhose
20-09-2022, 10:40 PM

self pwn... then gonna pwn deep deep by WC

bonerM5
21-09-2022, 12:14 AM
it already highlight the key words,

Boasting super private rooms that are soundproof, with no recording devices or disturbances from staff, Cozy Place is perfect if you’re looking to spend some alone time or want to Netflix & Chill in peace.
Not confident they dun have cameras inside leh

gamerbox
21-09-2022, 12:16 AM
always see those in orchard tower carpark

itguy2008
21-09-2022, 03:16 PM
self pwn... then gonna pwn deep deep by WC

what is self pwn?

itguy2008
21-09-2022, 03:20 PM

hahaha. I like this answer. Honestly poke his dick into a different hole.

itguy2008
21-09-2022, 03:24 PM

You asked a good question. Cos my friend and his FB made scratches on the car hood. it is light scratches according to my friend, just need to polish and go away one.

The wife therefore check on the the cam before she drive off. Scare the husband say she made scratches on the car. and she discover the banging.

ilovepantyhose
21-09-2022, 06:42 PM
what is self pwn?

pwn is a typo of own, own is an online slang meaning to defeat/dominate an opponent in a game

local translation, ur friend self pwn = ur friend score own goal

:p:D

ramysg12345
21-09-2022, 11:58 PM
You asked a good question. Cos my friend and his FB made scratches on the car hood. it is light scratches according to my friend, just need to polish and go away one.

The wife therefore check on the the cam before she drive off. Scare the husband say she made scratches on the car. and she discover the banging.

To take note when doing on top of the car bonnet. ;)

TheDriverGuy
22-09-2022, 11:16 AM

Wah, damn jialat! :(

itguy2008
22-09-2022, 01:02 PM
pwn is a typo of own, own is an online slang meaning to defeat/dominate an opponent in a game

local translation, ur friend self pwn = ur friend score own goal

Thanks man. Now I learnt something new.

itguy2008
22-09-2022, 01:03 PM
To take note when doing on top of the car bonnet. ;)

It happens quite often? especially with the rings that the ladies are wearing

itguy2008
22-09-2022, 01:03 PM
Wah, damn jialat! :(

Now I watching and see how he explain his way out. hahaha.

ralantlass1
22-09-2022, 03:25 PM
It happens quite often? especially with the rings that the ladies are wearing

Do you mean the nipple rings? :D

itguy2008
23-09-2022, 06:31 PM
Do you mean the nipple rings? :D

hahaha. I doubt the nipple rings are that tough la.

ilovepantyhose
23-09-2022, 08:16 PM
Now I watching and see how he explain his way out. hahaha.

no matter how he try to explain, the resulting leash will be super short and tight?

:p;):D

TwinX
25-09-2022, 01:01 PM

Get those car camera which need to login before you can playback the clips or need their own software to play. Many new car cameras have this. Else everytime have to unplug the car camera very troublesome.

TheMinions
26-09-2022, 03:50 AM
Maybe his wife wanted to delete her own footage and saw her husband's one instead :D

Lol that was quite funny

itguy2008
26-09-2022, 12:43 PM
Get those car camera which need to login before you can playback the clips or need their own software to play. Many new car cameras have this. Else everytime have to unplug the car camera very troublesome.

No difference bro. The wife will also have the password one. hahaha.

itguy2008
26-09-2022, 12:45 PM
no matter how he try to explain, the resulting leash will be super short and tight?

:p;):D

The result is a leash that is super short and tight as you guess.

But suprisingly the wife also ask him, why did he have an affair. Gosh. He really blow up and count down all the things that the wife used to do when dating and stop doing after getting married.

I just sit there and watch him drama and get hard from hearing his description.

bonkbonk69
26-09-2022, 01:10 PM
BTW, just a note to those who are trying... you will need to sign in using your own netflix account, so usually if your account is signed in from another location, you will get an email to notify you that any 'unauthorised' access is found.

so for bros whose account is under partners' or wife's name, u might need to take note. otherwise, hard to do explaination.

Also to add more on this, empty your bladder before going in. Because the toilet location is quite hard to access and if you wanna wash up after the “deed” better bring some wet wipes or tissues

SchoolOfLife
26-09-2022, 04:49 PM

Dunno she will believe or not :o

ilovepantyhose
27-09-2022, 06:33 PM
The result is a leash that is super short and tight as you guess.

But suprisingly the wife also ask him, why did he have an affair. Gosh. He really blow up and count down all the things that the wife used to do when dating and stop doing after getting married.

I just sit there and watch him drama and get hard from hearing his description.

imagine this scenario: have to report to OC every 15mins, take selfie with timestamp, report location and activity. never report means kneel durian :p

things could have been less messier if he just gone for FL, just piak and pay :o

lawra
28-09-2022, 05:45 PM
Dunno she will believe or not :o

Did Wong KS think we believed him when he said it was an honest mistake? :D

Cochran
30-09-2022, 01:55 AM

Excellent point

jefi
01-10-2022, 07:08 PM

I believe his son will make more honest mistakes

Nough
01-10-2022, 10:38 PM
Any will be out for car fun or public sex? Pm, let's arrange

nextdoorcouple
01-10-2022, 11:51 PM

Are you a couple or just a watcher?

nextdoorcouple
01-10-2022, 11:52 PM

Are you a couple or just watcher?

nextdoorcouple
02-10-2022, 12:03 AM
Are you a couple or watcher? ;)

nextdoorcouple
02-10-2022, 12:10 AM

Are you a couple or a watcher??;)

sgthicknjuicy
02-10-2022, 09:22 AM
watcher here if anyone ever needs one :D

Nough
02-10-2022, 12:32 PM
Are you a couple or a watcher??;)

Couple, but sometimes watcher as gf not free :)

evanalnightly
03-10-2022, 12:49 AM
watcher here if anyone ever needs one :D

Same here :D

itguy2008
03-10-2022, 02:52 AM
imagine this scenario: have to report to OC every 15mins, take selfie with timestamp, report location and activity. never report means kneel durian :p

things could have been less messier if he just gone for FL, just piak and pay :o

If you ask my friend, he will say, life is easier if he listens to his girlfriend during their marriage. Look for the truth.

If he did, he would know that his girlfriend uses fake color contact lenses, eyelashes, fake tits via padded and push-up bra, making him buy bags and tell her friends that she used her own earning to buy it etc

If he see through all these, he would be sensible enough not to marry her or never marry at all.

Areeth
04-10-2022, 09:52 AM
Watcher here if anyone needs. Can give me your location and i will do some roleplaying

assster
04-10-2022, 01:49 PM
actually, it is suitable for those whose gf are not comfortable checking into hotels or be sighted nearby hotels. you know, you may sound crude if you bring a lady you like to a hotel straight.. so why not chill here and let nature takes it course. moreover, they are located a strategic location.

ok, i know i sound like their advertiser... but i am certainly going to try this out. :D

Any review on this bro? I am thinking of bringing my office fwb here, certainly more discreet than a hotel, if bump into anyone can say go to jalan besar for lunch :p

r.fowler
04-10-2022, 02:25 PM
Any review on this bro? I am thinking of bringing my office fwb here, certainly more discreet than a hotel, if bump into anyone can say go to jalan besar for lunch :p

yes, that's their selling point. discreet and yet not so discreet. i tried once but dont think i will go back. the thoughts of probably having a spy camera installed by another patron prior to you make me soft.

Win23
04-10-2022, 03:11 PM
maybe you someone need to create an event group so we go on mission with watcher and couple sounds good ya? haha

assster
04-10-2022, 04:02 PM
yes, that's their selling point. discreet and yet not so discreet. i tried once but dont think i will go back. the thoughts of probably having a spy camera installed by another patron prior to you make me soft.

Ya that's one concern, and looking at the website it says the door doesn't have any lock and there is also no check in process.. doesn't that mean potentially anyone can open the door to come in thinking that they have booked the room?

BoxerBoy
05-10-2022, 10:40 AM
Dun mind being a watcher with my wife or alone.... Got couple playing side by side can let me know also. Although never try before. Lol

HoneyNoTalk
05-10-2022, 11:55 AM
maybe you someone need to create an event group so we go on mission with watcher and couple sounds good ya? haha

Good idea bro. But got to have couples willing to be watched :D

lollipopgal
05-10-2022, 12:10 PM
Can you all imagine the amount of watchers? Like go car show and people looking at the car in the carpark :D

transformerlee
05-10-2022, 12:19 PM
Looking for discreet watcher, let me know the location and your proposal

ClassicPepsi
05-10-2022, 12:50 PM

Where is your usual place? :)

sgthicknjuicy
05-10-2022, 03:51 PM
what is your terms and conditions? :cool:

ilovepantyhose
05-10-2022, 06:49 PM
If you ask my friend, he will say, life is easier if he listens to his girlfriend during their marriage. Look for the truth.

If he did, he would know that his girlfriend uses fake color contact lenses, eyelashes, fake tits via padded and push-up bra, making him buy bags and tell her friends that she used her own earning to buy it etc

If he see through all these, he would be sensible enough not to marry her or never marry at all.

if he always listen to her, its a matter of time before she dominates every aspect of his life, a "second mum" besides his own mother

why did he become her ATM? the sexy time during the bf-gf stage was so amazing that small head overrule big head?

tiagong alot of people super wayang before marriage, its only afterwards that they show their true colours. say must open both eyes big big before marriage, but can't really tell what the other person is like, especially if that person can act

nextdoorcouple
06-10-2022, 02:34 PM
Couple, but sometimes watcher as gf not free :)

Noted bro will KIV ya. My partner became slightly more open-minded after introducing her to this forum recently - knowing that outdoor/car fun is happening everywhere haha.

We've also been to a few hot spot car park to do our deed, the closet we have done is park 1 lot away from the car beside. As it's very dark we thought no one is in that car, about 5 mins into our action the lady from that car alight quickly from the rear seat and chiong to the front seat and they drove off (wonder if they are able to watch our actions since they are in SUV and us Sedan). Partner was stunned and i assured her that 100% they are doing the same thing as. She felt relieve hearing that and we continue our session, the rest is history :D

qesoi
06-10-2022, 04:35 PM
Noted bro will KIV ya. My partner became slightly more open-minded after introducing her to this forum recently - knowing that outdoor/car fun is happening everywhere haha.

We've also been to a few hot spot car park to do our deed, the closet we have done is park 1 lot away from the car beside. As it's very dark we thought no one is in that car, about 5 mins into our action the lady from that car alight quickly from the rear seat and chiong to the front seat and they drove off (wonder if they are able to watch our actions since they are in SUV and us Sedan). Partner was stunned and i assured her that 100% they are doing the same thing as. She felt relieve hearing that and we continue our session, the rest is history :D

Was she naked when she chiong to the front seat? :D

nextdoorcouple
06-10-2022, 05:12 PM
Was she naked when she chiong to the front seat? :D

Unfortunately not, clothes on

haikim999
06-10-2022, 10:50 PM
Anybody bringing their partner to Bishan AMK park? I stay nearby, keen to watch some a couple having sex someday :)

Orange22
06-10-2022, 10:54 PM
what is your terms and conditions? :cool:

Yup, please let us know :)

Win23
07-10-2022, 03:08 AM
Good idea bro. But got to have couples willing to be watched :D
sure got couples willing to do it , maybe try exchanging couple :D

jefi
07-10-2022, 06:10 PM

Also can. In same room or different room? :D

Desmondii
08-10-2022, 04:44 AM

Hi let us know ur conditions / place time tks

itguy2008
10-10-2022, 02:02 AM
if he always listen to her, its a matter of time before she dominates every aspect of his life, a "second mum" besides his own mother

why did he become her ATM? the sexy time during the bf-gf stage was so amazing that small head overrule big head?

tiagong alot of people super wayang before marriage, its only afterwards that they show their true colours. say must open both eyes big big before marriage, but can't really tell what the other person is like, especially if that person can act

yeah lor. he kenna con by a super actress. Better than those at media cock one. hahaha.

donut88
10-10-2022, 02:34 PM
Any one wants a discreet watcher for tml night?

ilovepantyhose
10-10-2022, 08:38 PM
yeah lor. he kenna con by a super actress. Better than those at media cock one. hahaha.

well... super actress is better than dead fish... at least he had amazing sex

itguy2008
11-10-2022, 01:31 PM
well... super actress is better than dead fish... at least he had amazing sex

The sex part I never ask but he sure kenna chopped a few LV. hahaha.

He say heng ah at least not Hermes. hahaha.

I ask him worth the money or not. He say can go Geylang and have many rounds already with higher quality.

In general, he thinks local girls are terrible in figure and in bed. Reason. They always focus on thin but not fit.

ilovepantyhose
12-10-2022, 06:38 PM
The sex part I never ask but he sure kenna chopped a few LV. hahaha.

He say heng ah at least not Hermes. hahaha.

I ask him worth the money or not. He say can go Geylang and have many rounds already with higher quality.

In general, he thinks local girls are terrible in figure and in bed. Reason. They always focus on thin but not fit.

his "investment" didn't have the expected returns, but at least he cut loss at LV, if he went Hermes... would tio burnt :p

true la for GL... even if the WL's GFE gao gao kah dai, ultimately its still transactional :o

as for local girls, evidence from leaks suggest otherwise, maybe ur friend happened to encountered such types, hence forming the impression. i agree on the thin part, obsessed with being thin. they eat sliced fish soup for lunch, after that whack BBT, then go yoga/hike/gym/slimming center :p:D

itguy2008
14-10-2022, 01:02 PM
his "investment" didn't have the expected returns, but at least he cut loss at LV, if he went Hermes... would tio burnt :p

true la for GL... even if the WL's GFE gao gao kah dai, ultimately its still transactional :o

as for local girls, evidence from leaks suggest otherwise, maybe ur friend happened to encountered such types, hence forming the impression. i agree on the thin part, obsessed with being thin. they eat sliced fish soup for lunch, after that whack BBT, then go yoga/hike/gym/slimming center :p:D

hahaha. The thin part he is referring to those no butt and breasts one.

Those that exercise normally have butt at least. Interestingly those that exercise not too thin but well-toned and good figure. That is from my layman observation la.

zl1983
17-10-2022, 02:35 PM
great sharings bros.

sgthicknjuicy
17-10-2022, 09:29 PM
anyone need a watcher over the long weekend? was thinking about renting a car :D

r.fowler
11-11-2022, 04:12 PM
Bus 74 as per thread

https://asianleak.com/videos/12240/bus-74/

ilovepantyhose
11-11-2022, 07:57 PM
Bus 74 as per thread

https://asianleak.com/videos/12240/bus-74/

:cool: power siah they heck care about the cctv :cool:

JPhantom
12-11-2022, 01:04 PM
Anybody tried jewel handicap toilet at the canopy garden

haruko
12-11-2022, 01:43 PM
Anyone going upper seletar reservoir Carpark B tonite? Wanna park car side by side?

Curious0932
12-11-2022, 02:43 PM
Anyone going upper seletar reservoir Carpark B tonite? Wanna park car side by side?

what a great hideout

Curious0932
12-11-2022, 02:52 PM

punggol HDB carpark are full of CCTVs

itguy2008
14-11-2022, 06:20 PM
punggol HDB carpark are full of CCTVs

That I don't know. When he told me, I was busy moving from 3rd beer to 4th beer. hahaha

Realupz
21-11-2022, 02:21 AM

I don't mind

luv2suck
22-11-2022, 04:42 PM
When I was an undergrad, my then boyfriend and I would enter the male toilet in the wee hours of the morning and have sex in the quiet of a cubicle. With clothes on, he would unzipped his pants and I would extricate his dick out from his fly and blow him. In return, he would either lift up my skirt, pull down my panties and lick my cunt until I reach my orgasm. Then making sure the coast is clear, we would furtively exit the toilet.

Have done it in several shopping malls including the old Plaza Singapura, Shaw Centre (Scotts Road), Shaw Tower (Beach Road), Golden Mile Tower (Beach Road), Lucky Plaza, Far East Plaza etc. Our favourite was Shaw Centre as it is relatively quiet and after that we just go and have breakfast opposite at Far East Plaza. When the toilets at Shaw Centre are being washed, we proceed to use the ones on the top level of Far East Plaza. These were our 2 favourite toilets.

We always make it a point to leave my boyfriend's spunk in a very strategic position in the cubicle so that the next user will get to see it and be wondering who has been masturbating in there.

Those were the days.

luv2suck
22-11-2022, 04:49 PM
Another time that I was regally fucked in the public was at Nicoll Drive before the airport was built. We were making out in the car and normally I would just blow him (my ex-boss who was married with 3 children at that time) and he would lick me to orgasm. But that night, he wanted to enter me but it was difficult to do in the car as he was quite well built being a weight-lifter.

So we decided to take it outside. He left the front and rear doors open to shield us from public view. I was bent over the front seat with my hands on the seat supporting myself while he doggy-fucked me from behind. My one-piece suit was removed completely so I was wearing just my bra and my panties were pulled down to my ankle. He had his pants and underwear wrapped around his ankle while fucking me. It must have been the excitement of having sex in the open that he cummed faster than usual. Fortunately we were not caught. Soon after we finished our business and were properly dressed and seated nicely in the car, a police patrol car drove past us.

After that evening, we tried sex in the open several times more at different locations. But my favourite place was still that quiet stretch of Nicoll Drive where we could enjoy the sea breeze while having sex.

luv2suck
22-11-2022, 04:57 PM
Last time I had a daring and horny gf in the same sch. Sometimes after school we would go to those quiet cinema, buy tickets for an old show that was out for 2 or 3 weeks in the afternoon and choose the last row with the wall directly behind us. I wear my pants without underwear and i would help her remove her panties on the spot, lift up her skirt and rub and finger her wet hole while she moan into my ears. She would also kneel infront of me to bj. Then finish off with a cowgirl/reverse cowgirl. In the end never watch the movie haha.

Last time places like Punggol, Sengkang, Woodlands were under construction. So best were those newly completed blks that dun have workers and residents have not move in yet. We try to find blks facing forest or empty land, can do standing doggie at the staircase/corridor with nice view haha.

There was also this bus that is usually very empty. So can do alot of things in the last row. Especially the single deck buses which have seats on the last row that is low and the second last row is so high that there is alot of privacy. Good for quickies and bjs.

Unfortunately nowadays everywhere got cctv. Just becareful. haha

This reminds me of that one night where my then boyfriend and I were smooching on the bus and he got so horny we alighted somewhere along Jalan Bukit Merah. There were some HDB flats under construction (near completion) so we entered a vacant block and he fucked me at the 2nd floor staircase landing. We thought we had the place all to ourselves so I let it all out and moaned so loudly when I was reaching my orgasm. Then to our big surprise, someone shone a light on us. On turning around, we saw a group of construction workers watching us.

My boyfriend got scared but I told him not to mind them and finish fucking me since he had not cummed yet. So he continued fucking me and 2 of the workers approached us, standing in front of me with their erect cocks out of their pants. They wanted me to blow them but I declined. Instead I gave them both a mighty handjob and they blew their wad all over the floor right in front of me. Then 2 more came and joined in. By the time my boyfriend who takes a long time to cum finally dumped his load inside me, I had give handjobs to at least half a dozen workers. They were all from China and were well hung (compared to my boyfriend).

curious11
22-11-2022, 05:11 PM
This reminds me of that one night where my then boyfriend and I were smooching on the bus and he got so horny we alighted somewhere along Jalan Bukit Merah. There were some HDB flats under construction (near completion) so we entered a vacant block and he fucked me at the 2nd floor staircase landing. We thought we had the place all to ourselves so I let it all out and moaned so loudly when I was reaching my orgasm. Then to our big surprise, someone shone a light on us. On turning around, we saw a group of construction workers watching us.

My boyfriend got scared but I told him not to mind them and finish fucking me since he had not cummed yet. So he continued fucking me and 2 of the workers approached us, standing in front of me with their erect cocks out of their pants. They wanted me to blow them but I declined. Instead I gave them both a mighty handjob and they blew their wad all over the floor right in front of me. Then 2 more came and joined in. By the time my boyfriend who takes a long time to cum finally dumped his load inside me, I had give handjobs to at least half a dozen workers. They were all from China and were well hung (compared to my boyfriend).

question is if they managed to grab a hold of your boobies as they must exhibit unbelievable self control to be jerked by a naked lady without touching her..?

luv2suck
22-11-2022, 07:03 PM
question is if they managed to grab a hold of your boobies as they must exhibit unbelievable self control to be jerked by a naked lady without touching her..?

they did play with my tits and i find that amazingly sensual. i didn't stop them. anyway they know better than to get rough as they know that if they are reported they get deported immediately. so they were in a way, cooperative.

curious11
22-11-2022, 09:00 PM
they did play with my tits and i find that amazingly sensual. i didn't stop them. anyway they know better than to get rough as they know that if they are reported they get deported immediately. so they were in a way, cooperative.

that must be an unforgettable night for all present, free show and free hj and free to caress.. envious.. haha

sgthicknjuicy
22-11-2022, 11:57 PM
When I was an undergrad, my then boyfriend and I would enter the male toilet in the wee hours of the morning and have sex in the quiet of a cubicle. With clothes on, he would unzipped his pants and I would extricate his dick out from his fly and blow him. In return, he would either lift up my skirt, pull down my panties and lick my cunt until I reach my orgasm. Then making sure the coast is clear, we would furtively exit the toilet.

Have done it in several shopping malls including the old Plaza Singapura, Shaw Centre (Scotts Road), Shaw Tower (Beach Road), Golden Mile Tower (Beach Road), Lucky Plaza, Far East Plaza etc. Our favourite was Shaw Centre as it is relatively quiet and after that we just go and have breakfast opposite at Far East Plaza. When the toilets at Shaw Centre are being washed, we proceed to use the ones on the top level of Far East Plaza. These were our 2 favourite toilets.

We always make it a point to leave my boyfriend's spunk in a very strategic position in the cubicle so that the next user will get to see it and be wondering who has been masturbating in there.

Those were the days.

this reminds me of a time where i somewhat found a couple having sex in the male cubicle of a mall in town. but since it was quite late (close to 1130pm) and no one was around, they allowed me to watch while i fap. the gf gave me handjob while the bf fuck from behind, then i cum in the cubicle next to it. good times but only one time.

Drakko74
23-11-2022, 04:20 PM
Milliena Walk Carpark during the lockdown. It was really dark. They didn't switch on the lights. But my FB and I were so horny and desperate for each other that our lust overcame our initial fears.

The drive home was even more eerie as there were no cars on the road.

MickMassy
24-11-2022, 12:09 AM
Wahh banging in open and able to do an impromptu blow bang. Any places like that nowadays? I’m planning to do one with my gf but dk any places

I'm game to join you guys :D

thedevil666
28-11-2022, 02:45 PM
Before I was tgt with my current gf, during the initial dating stage, she shared with me how she would sneak into the lecture theatres with her ex during uni days to hanky panky. So after watching a movie one night, I drove her to her alma mater. On the pretext of her telling me which classes she been to etc etc. I tried to open those random doors that lead to lecture or tutorial room. All locked. Even toilets. Sians 1/2. I thought can act act then try my luck. In the end send her home and I go home blue balls.

So we continue to text that night and I told her cannot sleep that night with blue balls. In the end we meet at the budget hotel near the uni (iykyk), and everything done that night leads to where I am now.

It would be more interesting if we really fuck in the campus.

Pjam
28-11-2022, 03:33 PM
Dunno how's the feeling like to do FJ/HJ/BJ in discreet public places, maybe I can't even erect with the most gorgeous lady .. Anxiety overcome everything bahz 😅😅

Orange22
28-11-2022, 04:20 PM
Dunno how's the feeling like to do FJ/HJ/BJ in discreet public places, maybe I can't even erect with the most gorgeous lady .. Anxiety overcome everything bahz 😅😅

You'll know the feel when you try it haha :D

bangingeveryone
29-11-2022, 08:53 PM
Haven't posted in quite awhile, but this is one of the best memories I had.

About 8-9 years ago, some bros will remember Windsor Hotel with V4 and Club Royal. It was Xmas Eve so me and my friends were there celebrating at Royal, plus the agent there told us there was a new batch of ladies there.

1 Thai girl (I remember her quite well, name is Garfield) was also there to work for the 1st day. She was about 150cm, extra large t*ts (silicon C cup), was shy to approach customers so she was standing alone in a corner.

So I asked her to come over, chit chat with her in Thai, then supported her with flower ($50 only, the only flower she got all night and she never asked fo rmore) and both of us were high from all the liquor and we started making out in a dark corner.

After the club lights on, she quickly marked her attendance and flower sales and followed me to walk to somewhere. We didn't want to wait for taxi near the lobby (too many familiar faces, scared to get recognised by some girls I fished at V4 before).

We walked tipsy-ly and aimlessly to the private estates behind (around 4~ am) and I pulled her to a landed property outside with a vehicle outside their main gate blocking the view of the main road, started making out with Garfield. At this point, I was rock hard while making out with her and hands all over her tits and going down south (wah surprisingly super wet and tight).

Can't take it any more, so I pushed her head down and unzipped and got a warm, sloppy, wet bj while leaning against the vehicle. 3 mins into the bj, I can't take it any more, got her to lie on the pavement, pushed her panties aside and started pumping her for 2-3 mins before I hear my friend's drunken voice approaching then we quickly got up and acted normal.

Took her to a hotel in G-land (didn't have condom) and raw-ed her the whole night and she let me CIP. Best F ever, after that went to Golden Mile to buy BC hehe.

Memories...

oldtimer888
29-11-2022, 09:39 PM
Just ended another cycling session with my girl. Cycled to end of Punggol (north shore area) and my girl was feeling frisky. I also already cock stand seeing her in her activewear sports bra top and tights throughout our journey. Rode behind her this time to see her tight ass as well as the sneaky stares from guys who were doing their evening runs.

I guess she noticed them this time too cause she asked me if I wanted to have some quick fun at the newly developed blocks. Folded our bikes (thank god for trifold technology) and went to a random block staircase without police cam. Folks who stay at north shore area will know the awesome sea view. Stood facing it at the stairs while my girl was working hard on her knees blowing me. Love both sights. Came within 5 mins of blowing and she swallowed to prevent mess.

Continued our ride to Punggol end for dinner before cycling back. Hope some of you managed to catch a sight of her today!

TheIdesOfMarch
29-11-2022, 11:23 PM
Not exactly public area, but years ago my first ex was a DHS alumni. Went with her to her year reunion BBQ on DHS campus, and she took me on a tour of her classrooms and various CCA rooms.

Ended up fucking in the CO room with her. :)) She was a CO girl too.

Kovac
30-11-2022, 02:35 AM
Just ended another cycling session with my girl. Cycled to end of Punggol (north shore area) and my girl was feeling frisky. I also already cock stand seeing her in her activewear sports bra top and tights throughout our journey. Rode behind her this time to see her tight ass as well as the sneaky stares from guys who were doing their evening runs.

I guess she noticed them this time too cause she asked me if I wanted to have some quick fun at the newly developed blocks. Folded our bikes (thank god for trifold technology) and went to a random block staircase without police cam. Folks who stay at north shore area will know the awesome sea view. Stood facing it at the stairs while my girl was working hard on her knees blowing me. Love both sights. Came within 5 mins of blowing and she swallowed to prevent mess.

Continued our ride to Punggol end for dinner before cycling back. Hope some of you managed to catch a sight of her today!

Prefer to catch a sight of her blowing you :D

MontageEvening
30-11-2022, 07:53 AM
Haven't posted in quite awhile, but this is one of the best memories I had.

About 8-9 years ago, some bros will remember Windsor Hotel with V4 and Club Royal. It was Xmas Eve so me and my friends were there celebrating at Royal, plus the agent there told us there was a new batch of ladies there.

1 Thai girl (I remember her quite well, name is Garfield) was also there to work for the 1st day. She was about 150cm, extra large t*ts (silicon C cup), was shy to approach customers so she was standing alone in a corner.

So I asked her to come over, chit chat with her in Thai, then supported her with flower ($50 only, the only flower she got all night and she never asked fo rmore) and both of us were high from all the liquor and we started making out in a dark corner.

After the club lights on, she quickly marked her attendance and flower sales and followed me to walk to somewhere. We didn't want to wait for taxi near the lobby (too many familiar faces, scared to get recognised by some girls I fished at V4 before).

We walked tipsy-ly and aimlessly to the private estates behind (around 4~ am) and I pulled her to a landed property outside with a vehicle outside their main gate blocking the view of the main road, started making out with Garfield. At this point, I was rock hard while making out with her and hands all over her tits and going down south (wah surprisingly super wet and tight).

Can't take it any more, so I pushed her head down and unzipped and got a warm, sloppy, wet bj while leaning against the vehicle. 3 mins into the bj, I can't take it any more, got her to lie on the pavement, pushed her panties aside and started pumping her for 2-3 mins before I hear my friend's drunken voice approaching then we quickly got up and acted normal.

Took her to a hotel in G-land (didn't have condom) and raw-ed her the whole night and she let me CIP. Best F ever, after that went to Golden Mile to buy BC hehe.

Memories...

Wow that’s really hot

Haha that’s great man

marcussia
30-11-2022, 08:46 AM
This happened quite some time back. I was pub hopping with my friends when we wanted to try a pub that we have never gone to. I still remember it was near Chinatown, and the waitress there were mostly Pinoys with a Chinese lady as the owner.

Ordered drinks and the SOP started with the waitress coming and going to serve us. There was this particular waitress who was especially touchy (which might be due to her being drunk, as we took turns making her drink), and her hands keep on touching my thighs, with the "accident touch". :D

To cut the story short.

I went to the toilet first then with the help of my friends they psycho her to go see what happened to me as I was taking a long time. Pulled her into the cubicle and we started to make out, with her rubbing my cock before I couldn't take it and pulled her panties off and started fucking her (luckily got a condom in my wallet). It was really wild, as there were customers waiting to use the cubicle. :p

Went back to find her a few times, but eventually, stop as she was getting all weird. :(

oldtimer888
30-11-2022, 09:06 AM
Prefer to catch a sight of her blowing you :D

haha last watcher experience was unexpected and troubling for her unfortunately :(

Nough
02-12-2022, 03:18 PM
Late night adventure today anyone?

lustandfast
02-12-2022, 10:14 PM
Talking about Punggol… If y’all been to Waterway Point, look opp and you’ll see this weird looking hdb. Few years ago, had a fling with a colleague. Decided to explore the hdb. Took the lift up to the top floor, went to the staircase. Pretty enclosed i would say. Can see some tissue papers on the floor and stains on wall.

Decided to have a quickie there. Feels great stnding on the steps fucking my fling. Came on the floor 🤣

oldtimer888
04-12-2022, 12:16 AM
Talking about Punggol… If y’all been to Waterway Point, look opp and you’ll see this weird looking hdb. Few years ago, had a fling with a colleague. Decided to explore the hdb. Took the lift up to the top floor, went to the staircase. Pretty enclosed i would say. Can see some tissue papers on the floor and stains on wall.

Decided to have a quickie there. Feels great stnding on the steps fucking my fling. Came on the floor 🤣

Waterway terrace? My girl and I cycle past there recently. Was thinking how dark it looks at night and if it’s possible to have some quick fun there. Thanks for the insights hehe

cashstar1213
04-12-2022, 11:44 AM
Are there any private/secluded place or any recommended handicapped toilets in town area that me and girl can just have a quick touching/BJ/HJ session?

Just to mention she doesnt have their ID with her so cant go to budget.

lustandfast
04-12-2022, 07:06 PM
Waterway terrace? My girl and I cycle past there recently. Was thinking how dark it looks at night and if it’s possible to have some quick fun there. Thanks for the insights hehe

I think so. Top floor connects access to all blocks. Iirc, theres garden access too. Have fun!

10ya10
04-12-2022, 08:34 PM
haha last watcher experience was unexpected and troubling for her unfortunately :(

Hope she can get over it

Nough
05-12-2022, 01:54 AM
Bishan park carpark now

Orange22
05-12-2022, 02:42 AM
Bishan park carpark now

Should have log in earlier, was at AMK just now

YELLOW
05-12-2022, 08:04 AM
So many places in sg and i am confined to office and conference rooms . Not exactly public in a sense ...... 😒 Have to tell myself its for safety reasons. Her hubs cannot get PI to spy on us ... hah

haikim999
06-12-2022, 07:56 AM
Bishan park carpark now

Wow didnt know u guys were there. I'm staying nearby

lipe
06-12-2022, 10:07 AM
it is the trill of doing in the office (our office occupied the whole floor and access only with card key)

- early in the morning before any comes in (done that in the handicap toilet)

- after office hours when all left. ladies toilet, workstations and conference room.

So many places in sg and i am confined to office and conference rooms . Not exactly public in a sense ...... 😒 Have to tell myself its for safety reasons. Her hubs cannot get PI to spy on us ... hah

Camryaltis
08-12-2022, 09:36 PM
Went on a vacation with the family and our place of accommodating has a roof top swimming pool. Fortunately the kids were preoccupied with some other things so Mrs and me went to the pool ard 9pm and it was empty. We found a slightly darker spot at the corner and we took the chance.

She slid my speedos down under water and stroked my penis till I was erected. Then I slipped off her briefs (she didn’t want to wear her bikini, sianz) and she was aldy moist down there. She guided my penis in and we began thrusting. At the crucial moment I pulled out and cummed underwater.

Faster wear back and we went for a shower in our room. Had one more round in the bathtub.

AnaR1618
08-12-2022, 10:06 PM
Went on a vacation with the family and our place of accommodating has a roof top swimming pool. Fortunately the kids were preoccupied with some other things so Mrs and me went to the pool ard 9pm and it was empty. We found a slightly darker spot at the corner and we took the chance.

She slid my speedos down under water and stroked my penis till I was erected. Then I slipped off her briefs (she didn’t want to wear her bikini, sianz) and she was aldy moist down there. She guided my penis in and we began thrusting. At the crucial moment I pulled out and cummed underwater.

Faster wear back and we went for a shower in our room. Had one more round in the bathtub.

OMG tadpoles swimming in the pool :eek: :D

ahbang
08-12-2022, 11:25 PM
Do in the pool shiok ?

QUOTE=AnaR1618;21884119]OMG tadpoles swimming in the pool :eek: :D[/QUOTE]

WOOHOO
08-12-2022, 11:40 PM
Do in the pool shiok ?

QUOTE=AnaR1618;21884119]OMG tadpoles swimming in the pool :eek: :D[/QUOTE]

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Should be quite Shiok ba!🤣🤣🤣

Orange22
09-12-2022, 01:28 AM
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Should be quite Shiok ba!🤣🤣🤣

WOO tried before ah? :D

WOOHOO
09-12-2022, 05:14 AM
WOO tried before ah? :D

Lol Kekeke 😛

Innocentt
09-12-2022, 06:40 PM
Doing in water isn't shiok for those that hasnt done it before. I've done it at hotspring, swimming pool and beach

Hotspring the water so hot u have trouble staying hard.

Swimming pool the chlorine makes your dick and her vagina so rough..

And doing at the beach is worse. Its so rough and the water is so dirty. Only done it at Sentosa. Maybe can try clearer beaches...
Do liao then regret. Haha. But already start. Didn't care bout cleaniness at that moment.

luv2suck
10-12-2022, 09:28 PM
I was in university when I met Amet, a foreign exchange student from Turkey. It was nearing Christmas so I brought him to Orchard Road to admire the lit up. There was some entertainment at the open space behind Orchard Station (now Ion) so we watched for a while. The place was crowded and soon he was standing behind me, his crotch pressed against my bums. I was sure I felt some hardness so I brought my hand to my back on the pretext of adjusting my panties and confirmed that he was sporting a massive erection. Never have seen a Turkish guy naked so I was curious. I turned my palms outwards and began to fondle his erection. He whispered into my ears, "shall we take this somewhere else?" "Where," I asked.

He held my hand and led me out of the field and we took a stroll towards Orchard Boulevard. Just behind the bus stop there was a dark wooded area leading to Angullia Park (I think). We walked into the wooded space. From outside, the passers-by were not able to see us hidden inside among the trees. But from inside, we could hear the noise of the traffic as well as people talking at the bus stop.

He said, "we don't have much time and let's not take the risk of staying here too long and be caught." With that, he unzipped his jeans and extricated his seven and half inch circumcised disk which has lost some of its turgidity. I immediately knelt in front of him and taking his cock head in my mouth began to suck on his cock. He slowly pushed his cock in and inch by inch about two-thirds of it was inside my oral cavity. Soon his cock became 100% erect. He picked me up and turned me around. Lifting my mini-skirt to my waist, he pulled my panties to one side and immediately slid his 71/2 incher into my already wet cunt. Without much ceremony or foreplay, he began to fuck me from the back. His hands unbuttoned my bloused and began massaging my breasts as he pumped his cock in and out of my wet and slippery pussy. He didn't last very long (10mins at most) but he did cum buckets all over my bums. Some of it flowed down my bums and trickled down my thighs.

That night was the first time I tasted a Turkish dick and of course for the 3 months that he did his elective in Singapore, we fucked like rabbits almost everyday. He was careful and always ejaculated onto either my chest or bums, depending on what position we fucked.

luv2suck
10-12-2022, 09:49 PM
Another time that I had sex was with a guy who picked me up at Zouk. He drove to the Esplanade (at that time more popularly know as Queen Elizabeth Walk). He parked his car at the Victoria Memorial Hall and walked towards the Esplanade. There was a path (quite dark) leading away from the Esplanade into a darken area under construction (the existing Marina Square precinct). Surprisingly there were some benches along the path and several of them were occupied by courting couples.

I asked him how he found out about the place and he said a girl he picked up at Zouk brought him there after they had supper at the old Satay Club. We took a bench further in and started smooching. Soon his hands were all over me, one was playing with my nipples and the other was under my skirt playing with my pussy. In reciprocation, my hand was inside his unzipped pants fondling his erect cock.

"Very uncomfortable cos my underwear is very tight. Can take it out and let it breathe?" I pulled the waistband of his underwear down and took his erect cock out. It stood out at an angle pointing up at the night sky. He gently pushed my head down and within seconds his erect cock (not very long but extremely fat and thick) was sliding in and out of my mouth. His hands continued to massage my tits.

Suddenly he said to stop or he would cum too soon. Leaning me against the back of the bench, his hand went under my skirt and I felt his fingers moved inside my panties. Soon 2 fingers were inside my well lubricated cunt and making fucking movements, in and out. I cummed within 5 minutes. He took out his fingers and exclaimed, "wah so wet. My wife chee-bye nowadays very dry. Okay now your turn to make me cum."

I moved in to his crotch and took his throbbing cock into my mouth. Before I could take all of it into my mouth, he gave a slight push and then I felt his cock pulsed in my mouth and just like that, he flooded my mouth with his load. He was in my mouth for not more than 5 seconds and it was all over. I was somewhat disappointed.

He quickly put his softening cock inside his pants and zipped up. Then we walked back to his car and joined our friends back at Zouk.

Orange22
11-12-2022, 12:19 AM
Very nice share luv2suck! :)

ZiYouRen
13-12-2022, 12:07 PM
I shared a few stories of my stories in another thread.
Check them out here:
https://sbfsg.shop/showpost.php?p=21726117&postcount=93
https://sbfsg.shop/showpost.php?p=21732091&postcount=97
https://sbfsg.shop/showpost.php?p=21734686&postcount=102
Up me if you liked them! :)

sgthicknjuicy
20-12-2022, 12:25 AM
anyone up for side by side car fun or need watcher over the long weekend? let me know and see if can arrange something :p

MokkaXD
20-12-2022, 07:26 AM
Nice share. Good cottage

Another time that I had sex was with a guy who picked me up at Zouk. He drove to the Esplanade (at that time more popularly know as Queen Elizabeth Walk). He parked his car at the Victoria Memorial Hall and walked towards the Esplanade. There was a path (quite dark) leading away from the Esplanade into a darken area under construction (the existing Marina Square precinct). Surprisingly there were some benches along the path and several of them were occupied by courting couples.

I asked him how he found out about the place and he said a girl he picked up at Zouk brought him there after they had supper at the old Satay Club. We took a bench further in and started smooching. Soon his hands were all over me, one was playing with my nipples and the other was under my skirt playing with my pussy. In reciprocation, my hand was inside his unzipped pants fondling his erect cock.

"Very uncomfortable cos my underwear is very tight. Can take it out and let it breathe?" I pulled the waistband of his underwear down and took his erect cock out. It stood out at an angle pointing up at the night sky. He gently pushed my head down and within seconds his erect cock (not very long but extremely fat and thick) was sliding in and out of my mouth. His hands continued to massage my tits.

Suddenly he said to stop or he would cum too soon. Leaning me against the back of the bench, his hand went under my skirt and I felt his fingers moved inside my panties. Soon 2 fingers were inside my well lubricated cunt and making fucking movements, in and out. I cummed within 5 minutes. He took out his fingers and exclaimed, "wah so wet. My wife chee-bye nowadays very dry. Okay now your turn to make me cum."

I moved in to his crotch and took his throbbing cock into my mouth. Before I could take all of it into my mouth, he gave a slight push and then I felt his cock pulsed in my mouth and just like that, he flooded my mouth with his load. He was in my mouth for not more than 5 seconds and it was all over. I was somewhat disappointed.

He quickly put his softening cock inside his pants and zipped up. Then we walked back to his car and joined our friends back at Zouk.

CR123A
20-12-2022, 02:52 PM
There are a few staircases near a relatively new BTO project in the south side of SG (not in the BTO construction site, but around it) that may pique the interest of the folks in this thread.

Though I have to warn that the MSCPs around this area were in the newspapers before for the activities that were discussed in this thread.

Errornotfound
20-12-2022, 03:09 PM
I have tried bonking my colleague on level 3 ladies toilet,(usually, level 3 is empty because office is at level 2)

It was amazing when the toilet is quiet and can hear the *slurping sound* when penetrating.

LoveToSuck
20-12-2022, 03:11 PM
Doing in water isn't shiok for those that hasnt done it before. I've done it at hotspring, swimming pool and beach

Hotspring the water so hot u have trouble staying hard.

Swimming pool the chlorine makes your dick and her vagina so rough..

And doing at the beach is worse. Its so rough and the water is so dirty. Only done it at Sentosa. Maybe can try clearer beaches...
Do liao then regret. Haha. But already start. Didn't care bout cleaniness at that moment.

Agreed. Fuck in pool not so shiok as I tried before fucking my wife inside the pool.

Clarets
20-12-2022, 04:18 PM
I have tried bonking my colleague on level 3 ladies toilet,(usually, level 3 is empty because office is at level 2)

It was amazing when the toilet is quiet and can hear the *slurping sound* when penetrating.

Ever bonk halfway and someone came in?

Errornotfound
20-12-2022, 04:24 PM
Ever bonk halfway and someone came in?

Thats the thrill! We ever tried bonking raw once on the vanity. It was fabulous but because she is scared of people coming in so we stopped and went into the cubicle for rest of the action

landao
20-12-2022, 11:00 PM
Thats the thrill! We ever tried bonking raw once on the vanity. It was fabulous but because she is scared of people coming in so we stopped and went into the cubicle for rest of the action

It is very erotic to see people bonking on the vanity. I was partying at some club, went to the man's toilet and saw a couple on the vanity. The gal's legs were spread wide and could clearly see his cock's thrusting her pussy. :D

lambchopinc
21-12-2022, 09:08 AM
Got my first staircase experience with my gf recently. Happened after attending a wedding dinner and we did it at her block but just hj and bj as she didn’t want to be exposed. Love the thrill of it so much. And minutes later, I was in her kitchen thrusting her with her parents soundly asleep in their room. Luckily she was in the mood. Once in a lifetime experience!

So many first time - at staircase, at her kitchen, and going two rounds (of course I felt jelly after that).

lambchopinc
21-12-2022, 09:11 AM
Sharing my recent crazy experience here - I attended a wedding banquet with my gf and you know ladies are always well dressed for such occasion. One of the biggest challenges when attending this kind of dinner is to try to control my little bro, you know it gets difficult when being exposed to all those well dressed ladies, cleavages, buttocks, and well shaped bodies the whole night.

I sent her home after dinner and in my mind I was thinking how can I let such a good opportunity go to waste. I got a little more touchy than usual on our way home and she did not quite resist to my touches and could also sense that I need a release since the last time I had my release was about two weeks back.

Reached her place past midnight and sent her up to her level. Exiting the lift, I asked if she wants to help me release, she asked “now?” “yeah now!” I replied excitedly sensing that there is a possibility of it happening. (she will give me a straight no if she’s not in the mood). Gave her peck on her lips and arms wrapped around her while walking her back to her unit. I can really sense it happening! We walked past the staircase door on our way to her unit and I suggested “there!” pointing to the door leading to the staircase. (Always my dream to try sex in public but I always get the same reply - no). Without any delay, I led her past the door to the staircase. She hesitated but I assured her a HJ will do and I promised to be a quick one. Everything happened quickly, I slipped my hands through the top opening of her dress, underneath her bra and my fingers running all over her pair of 36D. HJ got upgraded to BJ. This kind of adrenaline rush is something I have never experienced before. After a few rounds of stopping and continuing, her mouth was getting tired and I had to release my two weeks load in her mouth. The one thing I dislike is that she will always kiss me after I unload in her mouth but it’s a small sacrifice I have to make.

I decided to get a drink from her place before I leave. Her unit’s lights were off and parents asleep in their room (door closed). She went straight to the kitchen to get me a drink while I followed behind her, not wanting to stay in the living room in case I wake her parents up. Still recovering from the high minutes ago, suddenly I feel this urge from my little bro (below) telling me he wants and is able to go another round. I can feel his excitement and he is very awake. I walked up, hugged her waist from behind and started sniffing her hair, ear, and kissing her ear, she turned her head around and reciprocated with a kiss. “Not enough?” she asked, I replied with a long kiss, and pushed the boundary further (trying my luck), one hand on her waist while moving the other slightly up north, caressing her left boob gently. She didn’t resist, and by now, my both hands were fondling her pair of 36D, to my surprise, she stuck out her tongue while we kissed, frenching me and a strong signal that more actions may follow. I think she’s in the mood. I continued frenching not wanting to spoil the mood though I recalled I had just unloaded in her mouth minutes ago. The thought of making out in her kitchen with her parents’ presence brought my adrenaline rush to a whole new level, a part of me was worried of getting caught but the excitement pushed me to continue.

The kissings got passionate, and my hands started to move down south without much resistance (another strong signal it’s okay to proceed), this time, I lifted up the front bottom opening of her dress (again no resistance, and this should be it), from the smooth touch, I can feel she’s wearing a pair of seamless satin undies, I moved my middle finger around the outside of her undies trying to zero in to her ahhh spot. With a bit of guidance from her “move up a little more” she said softly, and followed by a soft “ahhh…” (spot on). I gave it a few gentle strokes on the spot and soon slipped my finger inside her undies as per her request. Inside is wet and very well lubricated - she’s ready. I started unzipping the top part of her dress from the back, pull her strapless bra down to below her boobs (not wanting to undress entirely just in case, and I like it to be half dressed) stretch my head forward to tease and suck her right nipple gently, one hand caressing her left boobs and the other stroking her simultaneously making sure that she’s enjoying it. I am sure she is because of her affirmative intermittent “ahhh”, the movement of her lower body, wetness of her hole, and wanting me suck and grope her boobs more. “Grab my boobs”, “suck them”, “don’t stop”, “continue rubbing” are her words as she seems to have forgotten that her parents are asleep in the same house. A few more strokes later, she let out a long ahhh.. and “love you”.

By now, it’s little bro’s chance to perform, not wasting any seconds, I quickly got her to bend forward, hands against the kitchen top, lifted up the back bottom opening of her dress, pulled down her black satin undies, and started thrusting her very moist opening from her back.. groping her boobies as she goes “ah.. ah.. ah..” and at times i had to cover her mouth to keep our volume low. Her perfume smell arose me further, and I feel it’s cumming. “Shoot inside?” I asked. “Ok, period just ended” she said.

Rickey
21-12-2022, 10:41 AM
Damn steamy, so sensually described with lots of details of the action done with yr horny gf ..1 thing leading to the next ..from feely touchy to oral n finally sexual intercourse in her kitchen ...love the way she gave in herself to u like a girl so hungry to be fxxked ..envy u lambchopinc make us guys salivate to hv such sex responsive gfs or wives.. u r really a lucky guy to hv such a sex-loving gf.. treasure her n make her yr wife ..all the best wishes to both of u for a sexually enjoyable life tgt into the future :)

Hv just upped u with my +27 points to thank u for sharing this sexy experience with yr gf ...boosting UP^^ yr points from 27 to 54 n to the POWER of 14 :)

lambchopinc
21-12-2022, 11:10 AM
Damn steamy, so sensually described with lots of details of the action done with yr horny gf ..1 thing leading to the next ..from feely touchy to oral n finally sexual intercourse in her kitchen ...love the way she gave in herself to u like a girl so hungry to be fxxked ..envy u lambchopinc make us guys salivate to hv such sex responsive gfs or wives.. u r really a lucky guy to hv such a sex-loving gf.. treasure her n make her yr wife ..all the best wishes to both of u for a sexually enjoyable life tgt into the future :)

Hv just upped u with my +27 points to thank u for sharing this sexy experience with yr gf ...boosting UP^^ yr points from 27 to 54 n to the POWER of 14 :)

Thanks bro for your support!
This happened recently and I wanted to pen down this unforgettable experience while it’s still fresh in my memory. I guess she was in the mood that night for some exciting actions and hence one led to another. Two surprises in a night.

itguy2008
21-12-2022, 11:15 AM
Sharing my recent crazy experience here - I attended a wedding banquet with my gf and you know ladies are always well dressed for such occasion. One of the biggest challenges when attending this kind of dinner is to try to control my little bro, you know it gets difficult when being exposed to all those well dressed ladies, cleavages, buttocks, and well shaped bodies the whole night.

I sent her home after dinner and in my mind I was thinking how can I let such a good opportunity go to waste. I got a little more touchy than usual on our way home and she did not quite resist to my touches and could also sense that I need a release since the last time I had my release was about two weeks back.

Reached her place past midnight and sent her up to her level. Exiting the lift, I asked if she wants to help me release, she asked “now?” “yeah now!” I replied excitedly sensing that there is a possibility of it happening. (she will give me a straight no if she’s not in the mood). Gave her peck on her lips and arms wrapped around her while walking her back to her unit. I can really sense it happening! We walked past the staircase door on our way to her unit and I suggested “there!” pointing to the door leading to the staircase. (Always my dream to try sex in public but I always get the same reply - no). Without any delay, I led her past the door to the staircase. She hesitated but I assured her a HJ will do and I promised to be a quick one. Everything happened quickly, I slipped my hands through the top opening of her dress, underneath her bra and my fingers running all over her pair of 36D. HJ got upgraded to BJ. This kind of adrenaline rush is something I have never experienced before. After a few rounds of stopping and continuing, her mouth was getting tired and I had to release my two weeks load in her mouth. The one thing I dislike is that she will always kiss me after I unload in her mouth but it’s a small sacrifice I have to make.

I decided to get a drink from her place before I leave. Her unit’s lights were off and parents asleep in their room (door closed). She went straight to the kitchen to get me a drink while I followed behind her, not wanting to stay in the living room in case I wake her parents up. Still recovering from the high minutes ago, suddenly I feel this urge from my little bro (below) telling me he wants and is able to go another round. I can feel his excitement and he is very awake. I walk up, hugged her waist from behind and started sniffing her hair, ear, and kissing her ear, she turned her head around and reciprocated with a kiss. I then initiated a longer kiss, and pushed the boundary further (trying my luck), one hand on her waist while moving the other slightly up north, caressing her left boob gently. She didn’t resist, and by now, my both hands were fondling her pair of 36D, to my surprise, she stuck out her tongue while we kissed, frenching me and a strong signal that more actions may follow. I think she’s in the mood. I continued frenching not wanting to spoil the mood though I recalled I had just unloaded in her mouth minutes ago. The thought of making out in her kitchen with her parents’ presence brought my adrenaline rush to a whole new level, a part of me was worried of getting caught but the excitement pushed me to continue.

The kissings got passionate, and my hands started to move down south without much resistance (another strong signal it’s okay to proceed), this time, I lifted up the front bottom opening of her dress (again no resistance, and this should be it), from the smooth touch, I can feel she’s wearing a pair of seamless satin undies, I moved my middle finger around the outside of her undies trying to zero in to her ahhh spot. With a bit of guidance from her “move up a little more” she said softly, and followed by a soft “ahhh…” (spot on). I gave it a few gentle strokes on the spot and soon slipped my finger inside her undies as per her request. Inside is wet and very well lubricated - she’s ready. I started unzipping the top part of her dress from the back, pull her strapless bra down to below her boobs (not wanting to undress entirely just in case, and I like it to be half dressed) stretch my head forward to tease and suck her right nipple gently, one hand caressing her left boobs and the other stroking her simultaneously making sure that she’s enjoying it. I am sure she is because of her affirmative intermittent “ahhh”, the movement of her lower body, wetness, wanting me suck and grope her boobs more. Asking me not to stop, she seems to have forgotten that her parents are asleep in the same house. A few more strokes later, she let out a long ahhh.. and “love you”.

By now, it’s little bro’s chance to perform, not wasting any seconds, I quickly got her to bend forward, hands against the kitchen top, lifted up the back bottom opening of her dress, pulled down her black satin undies, and started thrusting her very moist opening from her back.. groping her boobies as she goes “ah.. ah.. ah..” and at times i had to cover her mouth to keep our volume low. Her perfume smell arose me further, and I feel it’s cumming. “Shoot inside?” I asked. “Ok, period just ended” she said.

Thank you! Steamy description!

Glad you did not end with parents hearing noise in the kitchen and come out to check... as they turn on the lights they go "What are you doing?"

That one really anti-climax liao.

lambchopinc
21-12-2022, 02:26 PM
Thank you! Steamy description!

Glad you did not end with parents hearing noise in the kitchen and come out to check... as they turn on the lights they go "What are you doing?"

That one really anti-climax liao.

Bro, kitchen light was on but we didn’t turn on the main ceiling light. They also installed those warm (orange white) lights on the wall, and that makes the setting and feel so right for action. I know her parents sleep early but the risk is worth taking. Was trying very hard to keep our volume low. My hands very busy, had to grope and also cover her mouth at times.

r.fowler
21-12-2022, 03:04 PM
Couple kiss and hug in full view of patients and visitors at KTPH: 'Orh bi, shiok until want to die'

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/couple-kiss-and-hug-in-full-view-of-patients-and-visitors-at-ktph-orh-bi-shiok-until

cognisence
21-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Couple kiss and hug in full view of patients and visitors at KTPH: 'Orh bi, shiok until want to die'

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/couple-kiss-and-hug-in-full-view-of-patients-and-visitors-at-ktph-orh-bi-shiok-until

Fucking kaypoh Daven, like this also must call security?

moloch1666
21-12-2022, 04:23 PM

I only can say that Youngster are getting more daring these days.

sgthicknjuicy
24-12-2022, 03:12 AM
to the black mercedes that got caught and spot checked by the police a while ago, idk if you are here. but if you are, i hope you are doing okay.

a lot of patrolling at the frequent piak piak spots lately idk why. damn sian sia. want to watch live show and fap also difficult :confused:

time to find new spots.

z8z8
25-12-2022, 05:37 PM
to the black mercedes that got caught and spot checked by the police a while ago, idk if you are here. but if you are, i hope you are doing okay.

a lot of patrolling at the frequent piak piak spots lately idk why. damn sian sia. want to watch live show and fap also difficult :confused:

time to find new spots.

The mercedes window not tinted?

sgthicknjuicy
25-12-2022, 07:38 PM
The mercedes window not tinted?

slightly tinted. but nearby got this bright light. so it sort of shine inside, can see the shadows move up and down. police high beam, but they too engrossed. end up they knock their car and check particulars.

pete_the_fish
26-12-2022, 01:04 PM
Anyone doing botanic Gardens? Quite nice now with Christmas decorations.
Was around there with my syt gf...as she was wearing a dress I told her to take of her panties.

She sat down on one of the benches and took it out. Lol. Don't even need to go toilet.

As we kept walking I kept feeling her ample ass and slid my fingers underperformed dress and feel her pussy. Seems like she's getting a bit excited as her Pusey felt a bit moist .

I wasn't wearing any undies and she also start rubbing my cock, making it uncomfortable to walk with a hard on.

I was looking for somewhere dark where we can do stuff and then we came across some garden swings which was relatively dark. There were some people walking past but not really noticeable.

We start swinging and the swing was making some squeaking noise lol. I put my finger at her pushy and keeps rubbing her pussy as we were swinging, in out in out and she became very wet.

Then I took out my hard cock and ask her to give me a bj while swinging. Same her mouth going in and out while we were swinging...damn fun...

While we were doing it, some people walk past about 50m away, which add to the excitement. Then I signal to her to sit on top of my cock. She said here ? I said why not ? Lol.. she hike up her dress and I entered her from.befind. and then we start swinging again . Again my cock just goes in and out while we're swinging...lol even if someone see

pete_the_fish
26-12-2022, 01:45 PM
Even if someone can see, they would probably think we just swinging, while my cock is inside her lol.

As my zipper is a bit tight, don't think I can cum there....so we moved on to other spot.

We came across a public toilet and I pulled her in. She was worried that people might cone in but it's like 11pm, not many people will be there right ? But still the security might just come in....which adds to the excitement.

We were standing a d I went in from behind....think I came in like less than 5min....cos of the excitement and cannot tahan her soft moans.

I am glad this syt is quite open to sex in public...evertime there's opportunity we will do it lol

TwinX
26-12-2022, 10:20 PM

time to find new spots.

Which location?

bobolubobo
27-12-2022, 02:33 AM

I decided to get a drink from her place before I leave. Her unit’s lights were off and parents asleep in their room (door closed). She went straight to the kitchen to get me a drink while I followed behind her, not wanting to stay in the living room in case I wake her parents up. Still recovering from the high minutes ago, suddenly I feel this urge from my little bro (below) telling me he wants and is able to go another round. I can feel his excitement and he is very awake. I walked up, hugged her waist from behind and started sniffing her hair, ear, and kissing her ear, she turned her head around and reciprocated with a kiss. “Not enough?” she asked, I replied with a long kiss, and pushed the boundary further (trying my luck), one hand on her waist while moving the other slightly up north, caressing her left boob gently. She didn’t resist, and by now, my both hands were fondling her pair of 36D, to my surprise, she stuck out her tongue while we kissed, frenching me and a strong signal that more actions may follow. I think she’s in the mood. I continued frenching not wanting to spoil the mood though I recalled I had just unloaded in her mouth minutes ago. The thought of making out in her kitchen with her parents’ presence brought my adrenaline rush to a whole new level, a part of me was worried of getting caught but the excitement pushed me to continue.

The kissings got passionate, and my hands started to move down south without much resistance (another strong signal it’s okay to proceed), this time, I lifted up the front bottom opening of her dress (again no resistance, and this should be it), from the smooth touch, I can feel she’s wearing a pair of seamless satin undies, I moved my middle finger around the outside of her undies trying to zero in to her ahhh spot. With a bit of guidance from her “move up a little more” she said softly, and followed by a soft “ahhh…” (spot on). I gave it a few gentle strokes on the spot and soon slipped my finger inside her undies as per her request. Inside is wet and very well lubricated - she’s ready. I started unzipping the top part of her dress from the back, pull her strapless bra down to below her boobs (not wanting to undress entirely just in case, and I like it to be half dressed) stretch my head forward to tease and suck her right nipple gently, one hand caressing her left boobs and the other stroking her simultaneously making sure that she’s enjoying it. I am sure she is because of her affirmative intermittent “ahhh”, the movement of her lower body, wetness of her hole, and wanting me suck and grope her boobs more. “Grab my boobs”, “suck them”, “don’t stop”, “continue rubbing” are her words as she seems to have forgotten that her parents are asleep in the same house. A few more strokes later, she let out a long ahhh.. and “love you”.

Very nice share bro. Wedding dinners always have plenty of gals in sexy dressing, can understand how you feel! :D

ahman
27-12-2022, 10:57 AM

Awesome sharing bro! My wife and I love wedding too. The atmosphere of love paired with the sights of well dressed ladies and gents and alcohol always have our mind and body running wild. Usually we will get touchy and kinky halfway through the wedding and have steamy sex after the event

lambchopinc
27-12-2022, 03:04 PM
Awesome sharing bro! My wife and I love wedding too. The atmosphere of love paired with the sights of well dressed ladies and gents and alcohol always have our mind and body running wild. Usually we will get touchy and kinky halfway through the wedding and have steamy sex after the event

Yes bro, it’s difficult to control. The sights of those ladies make your two heads wild. Add in a bit of alcohol and things will happen. Now I love going to wedding banquets. Do share if you have any story.

sgthicknjuicy
30-12-2022, 04:05 PM
anyone side by side car watcher tonight?

sgthicknjuicy
31-12-2022, 03:17 AM
by any chance if the greyish toyota sienta earlier is in here? your gf chiobu sia. red shirt and black fbt :p thanks for the side by side encounter :D

z8z8
31-12-2022, 04:39 AM
by any chance if the greyish toyota sienta earlier is in here? your gf chiobu sia. red shirt and black fbt :p thanks for the side by side encounter :D

Alamak, how come fully clothed? :eek: :D

sgthicknjuicy
31-12-2022, 10:57 AM
Alamak, how come fully clothed? :eek: :D

haha actually quite hot though. slide the fbt aside and fuck :D but she got take out her fbt during the sex la hahaha

sgthicknjuicy
01-01-2023, 08:47 PM
looking for side by side car couples piak piak while i watch tonight.

nagajupki
01-01-2023, 09:00 PM
looking for side by side car couples piak piak while i watch tonight.

Let's watch together :D

Areeth
05-01-2023, 01:12 AM
How do you guys ask to be a watcher? If i see a couple doing things in the car, do i just park beside them and start faping or should i ask or do something first?

chikNT
05-01-2023, 02:37 AM
Around 2014-2015 when Club V6 was still around, I have a so call Thai Singer/Dancer GF who was working there. So usually they knows their sets and when they need to be up on stage. Every time she not singing or dancing she will be at my table at the usually at the left of the stage towards the smoking room.

One night it was different and she was super horny, whenever she’s at my table she would sit on my lap and with her skirt and g string, her pussy was like directly on my hardened dick and left wet patches on my shorts.

After the first set of music, she asked me to follow her out of V6 to buy some food. We went a level down and spotted the handicap toilet. We ditched the idea of buying the food and went straight into the toilet. It’s nearly her turn soon so she had only like 5 minutes and she kneel down on the toilet floor and starting blowing me. I was rock hard and trying not to cum and she took my dick deep into her throat. After which she left me blue balls and said she have to go back to the stage.

During her second set, she keep looking at my direction sending me kisses and those seducing licking of lips on stage. This time I tell myself I sure will unload everything. After her set ended, I pulled her out of V6 and headed straight back into the same handicap toilet where as this time she place both her hands on the basin, facing the mirror while I entered her from behind. I begin pumping her so hard that I had to close her mouth to stop her from moaning so loudly. She was so wet that I use her dripping juices and entered her asshole. Oh I forget to mention. She loves it in both her bottom holes and her top hole (mouth).

She told me, teerak please faster cum I need to go up on stage again soon na. So while grabbing her C cups and looking at her high face at the mirror and also alternating between her pussy and asshole. I came into her pussy.

To my surprise she did not even bother to wipe it with the tissue and we both rushed back to the club as she had to go on stage to dance. Back at the club, I was grinning at her while she was on stage. Don’t know if my cum got drip at the stage or not as I unloaded everything I had into her. That was one of my unforgettable experience and sadly, we did not end up together but she was truly one of my best sexperience in life.

We also did it in my car at the carpark of V6, at the carpark beside V6, textile center I think, at her rented apartment when everyone went to work early and she stayed behind to invite me in for a quickie. At mount sophia. At Dempsey. At Kent ridge. At Kallang open air carpark. CIM, CIP, CIAss all done. Sometimes I wonder why did I not end up being with her. Oh well hope this memory of mine last forever!

smallstrong
05-01-2023, 04:04 AM
The wedding stories reminded me of my own. Me and my then gf attended a friend wedding many years ago. She was wearing a low cut dress with loose selves. I always like to pull the selves down to show her bald shoulders; i love to bite on them. I requested for her to pull both her selves down during the dinner and surprisingly she did. Shes not the type that she like to show skin in public. She gotten high with all the beer as she help to get all the uncles to finish the bottles that the newly wed brought as they do not want to bring back.

After the wedding ends, we walk home instead of taking cab. Think is 30 mins walk. We pass the long bridge near roberston quay and i pull her to sit on the stairs to rest. I kiss and french her. I went under her dress and caress her and the theres no rejection. Luckily it was late and theres no one as its really out in the open. I tried to pull her to the sprial stairs where we will be hidden for more actions and i got a no from her. Sian max but cant do anything about it so we continue to walk home.

She crashed upon reaching her bed. As im sober, i clean her up. I tried my luck and kiss and touch her again. There are times when action starts but due to all the beer, she just fell asleep while im still kissing and touching. Super anti climax. She responded with her tongue; half the battle won. I really like frenching so we did it for a while and of course, see if she fell asleep. I moved her to a sitting position and im in a kneeling position and move her head to my ears and neck; like how she lick and suck there. Again surprisingly shes still into it. I moved her mouth to my nipples and she suck on them and her hands were roaming my dick and im grabbing her boobs. Im thinking today may be the day to receive a bj. She dislikes bj. I stood up and push my dick near her mouth and she took it with no questions asked. Holy shit. I strike lottery. The only complain i have is she will just have sucking action, no licking of balls or licking of my rod but i guess thats better than nothing. I told her im about to cum but she did not release my rod and continue sucking. This is my first ever cim. Though from her facial expression she do not like it but she carry on making sure im dry. I quickly pass her tissues and it seems that my soliders have woken her up; she seems so much sober. Next time when i want to wake her up, i prob could try this again… haha

lailaidown
06-01-2023, 12:33 AM
We also did it in my car at the carpark of V6, at the carpark beside V6, textile center I think, at her rented apartment when everyone went to work early and she stayed behind to invite me in for a quickie. At mount sophia. At Dempsey. At Kent ridge. At Kallang open air carpark. CIM, CIP, CIAss all done. Sometimes I wonder why did I not end up being with her. Oh well hope this memory of mine last forever!

Nice share bro :D

AnnieYJL
08-01-2023, 12:17 PM
My bestie encouraged me to try my first car sex. It was so restrictive and if I am not so flexible, I would have broken my back. Haha! But the excitement is priceless. When my bra is removed and flung to the back seat, I was really worried about exposing myself. Kind of crazy experience and I doubt I will do it again

AbsoluteMaiHum
08-01-2023, 04:18 PM
My bestie encouraged me to try my first car sex. It was so restrictive and if I am not so flexible, I would have broken my back. Haha! But the excitement is priceless. When my bra is removed and flung to the back seat, I was really worried about exposing myself. Kind of crazy experience and I doubt I will do it again

Maybe you'll enjoy more if there is more space, like in an MPV :)

stfu2
09-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Maybe we should have a “car parks good for bonking” thread. I don’t know any secluded ones in the north, always wanted to try.

itguy2008
09-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Maybe we should have a “car parks good for bonking” thread. I don’t know any secluded ones in the north, always wanted to try.

Bro, now with the camera all around. Got to be more careful. hahaha.

Recently a friend did it in a park. After he finish then he notice the camera. Jia lat. hahaha.

guyorgirl
09-01-2023, 05:12 PM

Recently a friend did it in a park. After he finish then he notice the camera. Jia lat. hahaha.

Put it this way, one housing estate if estimate about 50-80 cameras (10 blocks, 2 stairwells x 2, lift x 2-3, 2 MSCPs x 4-6). At 1.2mp even 15fps, this would require a huge amount of storage for recording purposes.

I doubt HDB would keep such a big backlog of data and also so free to browse the camera in real-time or review captures.

This is just 1 estate, blow up to whole of SG, you think they willing to pay so much for storage or not? :D As well as manpower to monitor each and every channel live in real-time.

agreewithyou
09-01-2023, 05:16 PM
Put it this way, one housing estate if estimate about 50-80 cameras (10 blocks, 2 stairwells x 2, lift x 2-3, 2 MSCPs x 4-6). At 1.2mp even 15fps, this would require a huge amount of storage for recording purposes.

I doubt HDB would keep such a big backlog of data and also so free to browse the camera in real-time or review captures.

This is just 1 estate, blow up to whole of SG, you think they willing to pay so much for storage or not? :D As well as manpower to monitor each and every channel live in real-time.

They won't be viewing the recordings unless there are complaints or incidents

stfu2
09-01-2023, 05:20 PM
They won't be viewing the recordings unless there are complaints or incidents

Yeah, manpower more costly. Recording size can be kept to minimum by recording based on events like motion or sound. HDB car parks do not have cam at higher floors in my area for example but they’re facing units where people can see.

guyorgirl
09-01-2023, 05:23 PM
They won't be viewing the recordings unless there are complaints or incidentsThat's what I'm trying to say.

Yeah, manpower more costly. Recording size can be kept to minimum by recording based on events like motion or sound. HDB car parks do not have cam at higher floors in my area for example but they’re facing units where people can see.That's why I calculated about 2 per stairwell, probably at the lower levels. They won't install one every level.

Same for MSCPs.

rogertks
09-01-2023, 05:57 PM
That's what I'm trying to say.

That's why I calculated about 2 per stairwell, probably at the lower levels. They won't install one every level.

Same for MSCPs.

This gog so free to TCSS but don't wanna update his Janice thread.

R(ogertks): CB gog!

guyorgirl
09-01-2023, 06:23 PM

KNN! Stalker!!!! LOL... ok ok.. I update a short one.

valiantpounder
09-01-2023, 06:24 PM
i curious to try airplane but like damn difficult lol

Juliex
10-01-2023, 12:14 AM

KNN! Stalker!!!! LOL... ok ok.. I update a short one.

You 2 damn funny lol :D

lurpsexx
10-01-2023, 12:56 AM

Now all video monitoring is by AI liao.. you'd be surprised by what it can pick up.. all those no movement vids r discarded while the user can select what action to zoom into, so no need huge storage liao.. ho ho, tio liak liao...haha

ramysg12345
10-01-2023, 01:04 AM

Nowadays most cars are installed with dashcam which some can do recordings while the engine is off, you might be captured by the dashcams.

guyorgirl
10-01-2023, 08:51 AM
You 2 damn funny lol :D
He always cb me one.

Now all video monitoring is by AI liao.. you'd be surprised by what it can pick up.. all those no movement vids r discarded while the user can select what action to zoom into, so no need huge storage liao.. ho ho, tio liak liao...hahaYes, but the use case and scenario must be built into the AI system, you think gahmen will spend so much to build all the AI scenarios? They probably just tender for the cheapest solution to record and store. :D

raxip
10-01-2023, 10:02 AM
Yes, but the use case and scenario must be built into the AI system, you think gahmen will spend so much to build all the AI scenarios? They probably just tender for the cheapest solution to record and store. :D

Actually it is not a fanciful AI system - it is just a simple motion detection system to start recording. Such systems have existed for many years and are cheap to implement, plus it saves electricity and data storage.

The problem with a lot of our govt CCTV systems is more of a human problem - system spoil or faulty but no one bother to repair, or storage ran out and no one bother to replace.

TheIdesOfMarch
10-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Bruh, show me which human likes doing paperwork to file police reports just to investigate people doing outdoor sex who got captured on their CCTV?

ah rat
10-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Hahaha! Nice share.you do with your husband. I haven't try it too :)

guyorgirl
10-01-2023, 01:39 PM
Actually it is not a fanciful AI system - it is just a simple motion detection system to start recording. Such systems have existed for many years and are cheap to implement, plus it saves electricity and data storage.

The problem with a lot of our govt CCTV systems is more of a human problem - system spoil or faulty but no one bother to repair, or storage ran out and no one bother to replace.
There are AI cctv systems that can do more than that. Not just motion activated recording. That one I installed on my car even before dash cameras were popular.

I’m talking about specific AI systems used in cctv. I’m pretty sure gahmen won’t spend it on housing estates. Maybe at critical locations. Hdb and mscp definitely not.

As for storage, based on calculation, pretty sure it overwrites daily. 1.2mp with so many cameras all over the island, I doubt they want to spend that much on hardware storage.

itguy2008
13-01-2023, 05:47 PM
Nowadays most cars are installed with dashcam which some can do recordings while the engine is off, you might be captured by the dashcams.

good idea. maybe I should check my dashcam once a while. hahaha.

itguy2008
13-01-2023, 05:54 PM

HDB may not be keen la. There are other busy body like SPF willing to do it via AI.

MouAimingPSG
14-01-2023, 12:58 AM
good idea. maybe I should check my dashcam once a while. hahaha.

Please share if you find some actions :D

itguy2008
15-01-2023, 02:32 PM
Please share if you find some actions :D

So far not yet other than people boarding their car. hahaha.

sgthicknjuicy
21-01-2023, 12:57 AM
got one getgo car beside me, piakpiak until the whole car shake sia:eek: bro if you in here, you power sia!

Areeth
22-01-2023, 12:50 PM
got one getgo car beside me, piakpiak until the whole car shake sia:eek: bro if you in here, you power sia!

Where were you bro? Hoping that its not me 😅

sgthicknjuicy
22-01-2023, 02:13 PM
Where were you bro? Hoping that its not me ��

wahahaahha where were you? then i shall tell you if its the correct place, or you can pm me if dont want to expose the location :D

rubbishboy
22-01-2023, 08:39 PM
Any couple into car side by side tonight?

sgthicknjuicy
22-01-2023, 09:45 PM

do you need watcher? i'm looking for couples for side by side while i fap

Andreme
25-01-2023, 05:38 PM
guys someone PM me a good place can do outside car one , my car too small and the places i know all cannot do outside as is too obvious. PM me if not willing to share publicly. kam sia!

SchoolOfLife
26-01-2023, 01:56 AM
Now all video monitoring is by AI liao.. you'd be surprised by what it can pick up.. all those no movement vids r discarded while the user can select what action to zoom into, so no need huge storage liao.. ho ho, tio liak liao...haha

Never knew that, lol

upthoseskirts
26-01-2023, 11:16 PM

Are you on usc by chance?

showtalk
27-01-2023, 12:10 AM
guys someone PM me a good place can do outside car one , my car too small and the places i know all cannot do outside as is too obvious. PM me if not willing to share publicly. kam sia!

Do you welcome watcher? Will abide by your rules. :)

FloppyDuck
27-01-2023, 02:12 PM
Yes, but the use case and scenario must be built into the AI system, you think gahmen will spend so much to build all the AI scenarios? They probably just tender for the cheapest solution to record and store. :D

The idea is to install camera everywhere, working or not is not important :D

gawd
28-01-2023, 01:51 PM

Hopefully got cleanup properly. Some cars really smell damn funky!

sgthicknjuicy
28-01-2023, 03:23 PM

i kinda like the after sex smell in the car though. turns me on hahaha

sony2002
10-02-2023, 05:01 PM

I ever found a ulu MSCP with this MPV for rent at $7/hour.

I did not even drive out of the MSCP, just moved to a quite corner for quickie.

Dont even need to top up petrol or pay parking since I didn't even drive

cheapest and safest place for quickie with the comfort of aircon.

bykirk
10-02-2023, 09:49 PM

Is the MPV heavily tinted? Can PM me the location? Thanks bro.

NaNaKomatsuOnly
10-02-2023, 11:16 PM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

Yo just some places by my friend definitely not me - fully clothed with some partings at strategic places.

1. Changi Beach / Pasir Ris Beach standing together hugging while ... , this one confirm safe? as who so super can see through the water.

2. quickie i.e some large bathroom for the handicap - in particular queenstown and novena mrt. (90% of the time nobody says anything). Holland V that mrt station too many workers loitering around, not safe.

3. gf wearing short skirt while guy wearing berms or ..., cuddling n hugging on a bench with gf sitting on top of the guy with 2 legs on the guy's arm. (Normally done at night at places like Pasir Ris Beach after 10pm , especially those near the ntuc chalet.

4. Swimming pool, where couples stand very close to each other chatting( I believe this is quite common)

5. KTV room, girl sitting on top of guy

6. certain multi story carpark

7. certain staircase in very tall hdb building

Rickey
11-02-2023, 08:23 AM
i kinda like the after sex smell in the car though. turns me on hahaha
Think so, most guys will feel the same way too :)

Rickey
11-02-2023, 08:31 AM

Outdoor or car sex lovers shd be grateful for yr recommendation

sgthicknjuicy
11-02-2023, 11:30 AM
Think so, most guys will feel the same way too :)

haha but really depends. sometimes the smell quite thin. have to smell deep deep like piak piak deep deep

lambchopinc
13-02-2023, 06:40 PM
Another wedding, another story. Went for a wedding dinner with gf on the weekend. Let me briefly describe her - average height of 158cm, weighing low to mid 50, bah bah at the right place and to me her pair of 36D is considered very well endowed for her size. According to her, I am the one who caused the upsize of her boobs because of my frequent fondling/massaging but never admits that she had put on some weight.

She wore a simple short black dress - when I say short, I mean short enough to show her undies if she’s a little careless, and neckline low and loose enough to reveal a decent view her cleavage if she bends forward a little. Throughout the night, I noticed her boobs were shaped more naturally than usual and I caught a few others trying to steal a peek at her cleavage, and I was also guilty of being one of them. I guess I was being too obvious, she whispered in my ear…
Gf: Eh you don’t keep bio-ing hor (in a playful manner).
Me: How to tahan? So big so deep. And feeling hard now.
Gf: Terrible you.. Then you go help yourself.
Me: You helping me?
Gf: Silent..
Me: Later? Tonight? I’m eating them for dessert (referring to her melons).
Gf: Terrible you..
I always consider that as ok. Anything other than a no is yes.

Can’t wait for dinner to be over. Dinner and journey home seem eternity as I tried hard to contain my blue balls.

Entering the lift, I purposely press a second top level, one that is higher than her level. She gave me a smirky look but did not correct it. In the lift, I showered her with gentle pecks and hugs, fondling her boobs and a few gentle soft squeezes in between. I could feel the softness of her boobs as if she was not wearing a bra. Exiting the lift, I saw a similar door (different level) leading to the staircase. “Same place?” I asked. Without delay and not giving her time to react, I led her past the door and we were back at a similar spot we were a month ago. I can feel she is more receptive this time.

We sat on the second steps and continue smooching/frenching while trying hard to contain the excitement in my pants. “Okay, now” and I looked down at my pants. I remained on the second step, legs apart while she kneeled on the ground (two steps down), unzipping my pants, lowering my boxer from waist down and gently pulled my shaft out, and started stroking it, expecting a HJ. “Blow it?” I asked. She gave my shaft a few pecks, a few paints like on a paddlepop, before cleaning off my precum with her tongue. I adjusted her hair gently to ensure I have a great top down view of her blowing me while exposing her downblouse. I reached forward to pull down the neckline of her dress with my index finger to show a bigger gap, and exposing more of her cleavage and boobs, and revealed part of her pair of stick-on bra and that sight brought my excitement to another level and gave me another blood rush to my already hardon shaft. I was enjoying the touch of her boobs from the outside of her dress, it feels like she’s almost braless. Fondling the underside of her boobs from outwards to upwards direction. Eventually, my right hand reached for her left boob through her neckline gap, and peeled off part of her stick-on bra, (easier than I thought) and just enough to reach for her nipple. “Ah, sensitive” she let out softly, and withdrawing my shaft from her mouth.

The struggle is on one hand, I am trying to finish the deed quickly for the fear for being caught and on the other hand, I wanted to prolong this enjoyment. I decided the reward outweighs the risk.

“Come on baby, let’s fuck!” “I’m going to doggie you” Not giving her time to react, we stood up, turned her around, bend forward with both arms on the handrail, legs slightly apart. Lifted up her short dress from the back, pulled her panties down and she was already so wet that I can easily slipped my shaft in and started thrusting her love hole. I was thrusting her and at the same time, unzipping her dress from the back and lowering her dress neckline to her waistline. I peeled her stick-on bra off and groped her hanging 36D, circling her erected nipple. “Ah.. ah.. ohh.. baby.. ahhh” she moaned softly enjoying the movement of my shaft in love hole. “Suck my boobs now” I paused and obliged. “Suck it gently” “Grope my boobs and continue thrusting” “ahh.. don’t stop” a few more thrusts later I unloaded my full load in her love hole. I didn’t ask for permission to unload this time.

Lucky to pick this up from the laundry basket last night. The same dress she wore, unwashed with her smell.

Rickey
13-02-2023, 08:54 PM
lampchopinc...wow wat a horny gf u hv bro who is notti n likes to wear short sexy revealing dresses going out to special events like weddings that can zaogeng her inner n underwear easily to pple ard n who also enjoys sex so much with u in public :o...u lucky guy, envy u :)...so when is yr turn getting married to her ??? ...don't forget to invite us hor to see wat a notti gal she is when the time comes ;)

sinnerrr
13-02-2023, 09:32 PM
this was about 10 years ago while still in uni. my ex and i decided to take a trip to turkey and it was a 12 hour flight. It was an evening flight and after the food was served, the lights were dimmed. she was watching a show on the inflight entertainment when i nudged her to ask if she wanted to join the mile high club but i think she wasnt keen. We came to a compromise and i got a blowjob in my seat. We were sitting in economy at that time and it was a full flight. the thrill of getting caught by the guy sitting sitting next to me was a bit much and i unloaded into her mouth pretty fast. Best blowjob i've had.

Rickey
14-02-2023, 10:52 AM
Lucky to pick this up from the laundry basket last night. The same dress she wore, unwashed with her smell.

Thanks for the pic bro...wow, this is really a short n sexy looking dress yr gf was wearing that wedding night..any gal wearing it will sure tempt n attract a lot of guys' attention n turn their heads around n maybe get some wolf's calls too n r telling guys they r the notti type of gals ..btw u didn't say wat colour panties yr gf was wearing that night ;):o

lambchopinc
14-02-2023, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the pic bro...wow, this is really a short n sexy looking dress yr gf was wearing that wedding night..any gal wearing it will sure tempt n attract a lot of guys' attention n turn their heads around n maybe get some wolf's calls too n r telling guys they r the notti type of gals ..btw u didn't say wat colour panties yr gf was wearing that night ;):o

Her undies was not in the laundry basket. Unfortunately my girl is not adventurous when it comes to undies. She was wearing black seamless to avoid showing vpl. And I forgot to mention that she went home bralass after the deed as her stick-on bra got peeled off by me. I was secretly hoping someone would enter to lift and see us on our way down to her unit.

yliqian
14-02-2023, 03:33 PM

Can pm me ?

Rickey
14-02-2023, 11:01 PM
Her undies was in the laundry basket. Unfortunately my girl is not adventurous when it comes to undies. She was wearing black seamless to avoid showing vpl. And I forgot to mention that she went home bralass after the deed as her stick-on bra got peeled off by me. I was secretly hoping someone would enter to lift and see us on our way down to her unit.
Thanks for the clarification bro :)...she's so sexy wearing all black...if i were the 1 entering the lift, how would both of u react ??...u hard, she wet ?? :o...haha

lambchopinc
15-02-2023, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the clarification bro :)...she's so sexy wearing all black...if i were the 1 entering the lift, how would both of u react ??...u hard, she wet ?? :o...haha

Bro, I typed wrongly, I mean her undies was not in the laundry basket. Would love to share a shot of her undies but couldn’t find it. She may have already washed it when I was there.

Let that lucky one enjoy the view of her hanging jugs and pokey. The view of a pair of 36D hanging on her chest, going braless without bra support is priceless.

sony2002
16-02-2023, 01:44 AM

https://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/29735/2973540737138debe227be03a73ac53f6c62868e.jpg

My fav MSCP
1) no other block opposite
2) old ulu estate where old people live
3) no one will park beside you because there is only 1 lot
4) no one can come near from your left/right/back because there is no other entrance except from the front
5) it is facing a down slope where exit is, so if other car trying to drive up you will get to spot them early and they need to make 1 round around the MSCP to get to your floor
6) ride sharing car in the same MSCP for rent

Banaber
21-02-2023, 12:17 PM
excellent lot. will love to pay a visit~:cool:

HKCAD
22-02-2023, 03:12 PM

Thanks. Up u back.

sony2002
27-02-2023, 07:56 PM

i am sure there are lots of other good location for car sex, some times the most dangerous place is the safest place

Shadow_warrior
27-02-2023, 09:21 PM
https://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/29735/2973540737138debe227be03a73ac53f6c62868e.jpg

My fav MSCP
1) no other block opposite
2) old ulu estate where old people live
3) no one will park beside you because there is only 1 lot
4) no one can come near from your left/right/back because there is no other entrance except from the front
5) it is facing a down slope where exit is, so if other car trying to drive up you will get to spot them early and they need to make 1 round around the MSCP to get to your floor
6) ride sharing car in the same MSCP for rent

this lot is amazing. I wonder where it is?

I used to go to Kranji side, near the Sungei wetland where besides the water, the carparks where there used to be many cars come and go after the deed like check in check out, or drive lower towards the farms. But now the carpark they lit it up and the patrolling police car comes once in a while. Even cut down the bushes so there is no coverage.

Newtovice88
05-03-2023, 01:32 PM
Car is my best buddy, some of my best/exciting experiences with ex gf / ONS all originates with car:

Ex gf A:
I was driving a small family car, ex gf A and I just left a friends party feeling horny at 1am , we decided to drive to punggol (at that time punggol was still developing and a lot of ulu roads) ex gf A was half naked and giving me a BJ halfway, until police was patrolling the area and we were too slow to react, end up she has to wear my shirt and I was half naked when the 2 policeman knocked and copied our NRIC. F malu

Ex gf B:
this one I admit I’m a cbk, i went overseas with a group of friends including her and I started developing feelings for her (she was attached to another colleague), during the trip , we knew we like each other. After returning to sg, the bf still come and fetch her, 3 days later, she told me she broke up and the following day when I met her for dinner to “console” her(actually I was f happy), drove her to tpy carpark and she took my belt off to my surprise, the rest was history. Without a car, it wouldn’t have happened

The same girl. We were tgr already, I drove to a ulu east coast park CP thinking it was “very safe”. In the midst of BJ, she was sucking my cock so hard that my whole car was shaking, I was indulging until I realized there were families walking past behind, had to ask her to suck softer so we won’t get caught.

Fling (banker):
I was taking my general insurance papers and this newbie banker was taking too, she was late and when she walked in, omg tight black dress with low cut showing her nice cleavage. She was sitting in front of me and she forgot to bring her calculator so she asked the in charge and me if she could borrow and I gladly agreed. I also saw another sec acquaintance during the exam.after the exam, she waited for me outside and kept thanking me and we chatted, she was quite chatty and touchy and my mind was really thinking how to up her only. Then my sec acquaintance walked out after he completed and try to talk to us, my mind was thinking “ can you just F off so I can focus on her?” Luckily he left later and I asked the girl if she wanted to go for lunch. during lunch, she was so touchy and I knew I had chance, wanted to f her in suntec tower already cos my cock was already very hard, but she had sth on, so I asked if she free for a drink at night. That night , after drinks, we drove to mount faber and fucked. Think there was couple around the region f in a car too. Again without cars, not possible.

Ex gf C:
This girl was my best f till date. Our fav place: NUS.
This gf was from NUS so she knew the places. Most exciting was when I was driving a cabriolet, we drove to one of the carpark, wind down the convertible and she gave me an awesome BJ. Was so scared the whole session that we will get caught . But guys, if you want thrill, buy a convertible , f exciting

This same gf also. We were very horny after our usual massage session, so we drove to NUS to f in one of the toilet. Lucky I use a broom to hold the door, we never expected any cleaners to come, so midway when my gf was riding me, we heard a loud door pushing sound, scared until cock shrink. Thankfully the cleaner walked off, we finished the deed , saw it’s clear and ran for our car.

Have many more locations but these were the more exciting ones.

axdrama
05-03-2023, 03:59 PM
Very nice share bro Newtovice88! :)

zl1983
06-03-2023, 09:20 AM
great share bro.

sony2002
06-03-2023, 08:50 PM
this lot is amazing. I wonder where it is?

I used to go to Kranji side, near the Sungei wetland where besides the water, the carparks where there used to be many cars come and go after the deed like check in check out, or drive lower towards the farms. But now the carpark they lit it up and the patrolling police car comes once in a while. Even cut down the bushes so there is no coverage.

i will avoid these "popular" carpark cos surely got peeper and police patrol esp at night

marcussia
08-03-2023, 10:29 AM
Though not really public, i recently keep on seeing adverts for private rooms for rent for "chilling" and relaxing, and they keep on emphasizing its private, no cameras, a great place to netflix etc...

:D

zl1983
08-03-2023, 01:22 PM
who knows maybe inside got some sorts of hidden cameras :D

donut88
09-03-2023, 11:56 AM
Though not really public, i recently keep on seeing adverts for private rooms for rent for "chilling" and relaxing, and they keep on emphasizing its private, no cameras, a great place to netfx etc...

Doors cannot be locked......

sony2002
09-03-2023, 05:44 PM
Though not really public, i recently keep on seeing adverts for private rooms for rent for "chilling" and relaxing, and they keep on emphasizing its private, no cameras, a great place to netflix etc...

any FR from bros here?

Shadow_warrior
10-03-2023, 01:20 AM

not sure if there are cameras, but they are not cheap too. why not just to hotels? with shower and all.

Scandiacus
10-03-2023, 10:48 AM
not sure if there are cameras, but they are not cheap too. why not just to hotels? with shower and all.

Seems like NRIC is not needed for bookings unlike hotels. No minimum age of 18 years old required too.

donut88
10-03-2023, 10:53 AM
The doors cannot be locked.......

Shadow_warrior
10-03-2023, 10:55 AM
Seems like NRIC is not needed for bookings unlike hotels. No minimum age of 18 years old required too.

not sure why nric a problem unless the girl is underage or cannot be seen

marcussia
10-03-2023, 05:14 PM

They say no cameras. It's the thrill of getting caught. I f**k my ex inside KBox/Sofa area at a pub/Garden in AMK etc... The thrill...

any FR from bros here?

Nope... My current gf not adventurous... :(

Doors cannot be locked......

That's the thrill of it... Any time someone walks in... :D
Maybe piak under the blanket... (Suddenly remember the secondary school chalet, everyone sleeping, then I was f**ling my ex from another secondary school under the blanket...)

Scandiacus
10-03-2023, 05:35 PM
not sure why nric a problem unless the girl is underage or cannot be seen

Let's just say the whole concept is not marketed towards those over 18

Nough
10-03-2023, 11:46 PM
Saw a car at hg roof mcsp Carplate 9x8C. Pls pm if u r here

sgthicknjuicy
24-03-2023, 11:21 PM
to the couple who did it in a handicapped toilet of a mall at Esplanade MRT area earlier (24 mar, 1045pm), are you in here? you left some evidence (eg:condom) in the rubbish bin :D btw your girl so innocent looking, didn’t know so adventurous :p

any chance i can watch some day?

178noobnoob
24-03-2023, 11:41 PM
to the couple who did it in a handicapped toilet of a mall at Esplanade MRT area earlier (24 mar, 1045pm), are you in here? you left some evidence (eg:condom) in the rubbish bin :D btw your girl so innocent looking, didn’t know so adventurous :p

Oh no! Kena caught by you!
Lucky last time i didnt use condom. Fucked raw and flush in toilet bowl.
If not might get call out also.
Wkwkwkwk

178noobnoob
24-03-2023, 11:41 PM
Oh no! Kena caught by you!
Lucky last time i didnt use condom. Fucked raw and flush in toilet bowl.
If not might get call out also.
Wkwkwkwk
Btw that wasnt me.
Currently seeking for FB.

178noobnoob
26-03-2023, 05:50 PM
Had a awesome first time experience for in car fuck.
Met at a hotel, but was told fully booked. Didnt want to wait.
So what we did was super random.
Decided to fuck in a car.

Straight away open mobile app, look for earliest and available car.
Booked, paid and straight off to a MSCP in the east.

To those that saw us fucking in the car, hope you enjoyed the show

sgthicknjuicy
26-03-2023, 09:43 PM
wah bo jio! can i watch next time not? :D

KangTuo
26-03-2023, 10:30 PM

Mobile hotel comparison
https://blog.moneysmart.sg/transportation/car-sharing-singapore-guide/

178noobnoob
27-03-2023, 12:03 AM
wah bo jio! can i watch next time not? :D

Hahaha. Bro, this was last min one. If not in hotel already.

Akboy
27-03-2023, 10:00 AM

wow bro.. sounds exciting

marcussia
27-03-2023, 11:10 AM
Wah, talking about this makes me remember at Cine the handicapped toilet.
My friend took the virginity of the girl I had a crush on, cute innocent ss junior... She hated going cine afterward when they broke up. :rolleyes:

Akboy
27-03-2023, 11:53 AM

Hahahah handsome bro

Akboy
27-03-2023, 11:53 AM

Hahahah handsome bro

Akboy
27-03-2023, 11:54 AM

Hahahah handsome bro

Akboy
27-03-2023, 11:55 AM

Hahahah handsome bro

Akboy
27-03-2023, 11:55 AM

Hahahah handsome bro

Akboy
27-03-2023, 11:56 AM

Hahahah handsome bro

itguy2008
27-03-2023, 03:26 PM

It seems to make sense if SGBlue is cheaper than hotel room.... hahaha.

Just kidding la. Don't try that. The SGBlue car parking area has a lot of cameras around it.

itguy2008
27-03-2023, 03:27 PM

Just kidding la. Don't try that. The SGBlue car parking area has a lot of cameras around it.

TheIdesOfMarch
27-03-2023, 05:34 PM

Can always drive off to other places with fewer or no cameras what.

Also, the CCTV footages at carparks won't usually be reviewed unless a reported crime happened at the area. Then footage will be pulled up for reconstruction and tracing purposes. I don't think anyone's gotten into trouble before due to being caught fucking in their cars on CCTV. Mai scared la.

178noobnoob
27-03-2023, 06:52 PM

Wkwkwk. The blue one cannot la. So small.
I got another one. 7seater.
My next aim is a van.
Saw a sis posted the van session, make me tenpted to try. Only downside is no place to clean up and etc.

178noobnoob
27-03-2023, 06:52 PM

Wkwkwk. Should try bro.
Finally a bucketlist checked after so long.

sgthicknjuicy
27-03-2023, 09:50 PM
Hahaha. Bro, this was last min one. If not in hotel already.

okay next time jio me. i will check my sbf inbox more often:D

ahbang
28-03-2023, 01:54 PM
Bring one pail & few bottle of mineral water

Wkwkwk. The blue one cannot la. So small.
I got another one. 7seater.
My next aim is a van.
Saw a sis posted the van session, make me tenpted to try. Only downside is no place to clean up and etc.