PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50

bigbirdbird
09-08-2021, 11:20 AM
But technically we should deem Public like outdoors like on a bench, in a toilet right?

Yes But Not Now Too Many Cameras Around :o ...... 20 Years Ago Anywhere Also Can :p :D

ulysses84
09-08-2021, 12:31 PM
Yes But Not Now Too Many Cameras Around :o ...... 20 Years Ago Anywhere Also Can :p :D

polcam, LTA cam, PTO cam, EMAS , Building owner cam.

ulysses84
09-08-2021, 12:36 PM
Would be awesome if all like-minded couples here would gather at a discreet car park and do our deeds at the same time. Kind of like a fuck fest.

exactly , easier for authority to haul up all hanky panky couple to PCC lockup. 🤘

zhonglian
10-08-2021, 01:21 AM
exactly , easier for authority to haul up all hanky panky couple to PCC lockup. 🤘

All lockup and PCC together? :eek:

nanaa
10-08-2021, 02:12 AM
never tried before,but i want to feel LOL!:D

marlowe
10-08-2021, 04:18 AM
This is just having fun

r.fowler
11-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Whos the hero caught in act in his volkwagen? The gif is in mycarforum. Testing the suspension

https://www.mycarforum.com/blogs/entry/6298-raunchy-couple-breaking-in-the-suspension-of-the-new-vw-golf-at-mcp/

suspension is solid

35cents
11-08-2021, 11:27 PM
haha... great share bro.....:D

https://www.mycarforum.com/blogs/entry/6298-raunchy-couple-breaking-in-the-suspension-of-the-new-vw-golf-at-mcp/

suspension is solid

bochapsing
11-08-2021, 11:38 PM
Been there, done that…
Used to drive a Golf, I can only say that it is really not a big car…
But then u dun need a big space to make love… ops.. I meant make baby… :p:p:p

Shadow_warrior
12-08-2021, 02:38 PM
feel like finding a dark park ask my FB wear a skirt and gstring then I just unzip and she ride me.

this work from home shit has gone on for too long... lol....

Naka_Timo
12-08-2021, 03:48 PM
Been there, done that…

Upped +144

zhonglian
12-08-2021, 09:47 PM
Been there, done that…

Wow if only Jo Teo or her hubby read this... :D

TellMoreTales
14-08-2021, 12:04 PM

suspension is solid

Can consider VW golf if going to have sex frequently in car :)

Qwerty_Again
15-08-2021, 12:34 AM
The Mrs and me just went wild on the roof garden of Suntec. Left her stained g-string somewhere there & her shorts at a corner of the carpark. She fingered herself in the car otw home so congrats to whoever saw her bottomless in my car.

tyga
15-08-2021, 01:46 AM
So happening…. The G string still there right? I try find hahahaha

Apron
15-08-2021, 02:01 AM
Used to do it in my car with my partner. We will try to find good spots around Singapore every other day (very secluded private estates area, deserted state land)

We chose to do it in car because we want to avoid being stung by mosquitoes and some weird creatures at night as well as the comfort of A/C and yet we can still get the thrill of avoiding being spotted by others. :cool:

ImBondJBond
15-08-2021, 06:31 AM
I was pushing the limits of my gf in public areas for a while but it turned out I just need to change gf :).
New gf very horny,forward thinking so wears mini skirt to meet me... We take a bench at botanic garden and next thing I know she was on my lap and I am inside her... Takes only a few hips move and the vision of her sexy ass for me to cum.
She still horny, spread her legs and I rub her pussy till she comes.
Best time in botanic garden ever ;)

Highbury2017
15-08-2021, 02:14 PM
I was pushing the limits of my gf in public areas for a while but it turned out I just need to change gf :).
New gf very horny,forward thinking so wears mini skirt to meet me... We take a bench at botanic garden and next thing I know she was on my lap and I am inside her... Takes only a few hips move and the vision of her sexy ass for me to cum.

Very nice. Does she mind being watched? :D

TomYumm
15-08-2021, 06:54 PM
any car sex enthusiasts here looking for watchers watching them having sex in car while i park my car beside theirs? hehe. 26 year old chinese male here.

wantedbryan
15-08-2021, 07:26 PM
Used to have public fun with my wife in the past when we can't bang at home. now that we can do it at home no more public fun.
The closest to public fun now is banging her by the window during staycation. nothing close to what we had at hdb stairs and handicap toilet in the past.

Anyone facing such situation :(

rubbishboy
15-08-2021, 07:27 PM
Used to do it in my car with my partner. We will try to find good spots around Singapore every other day (very secluded private estates area, deserted state land)

We chose to do it in car because we want to avoid being stung by mosquitoes and some weird creatures at night as well as the comfort of A/C and yet we can still get the thrill of avoiding being spotted by others. :cool:

Car sex can be both safer and dangerous at the same time. A lot less 'warning' in the car since you cant hear people approaching. Got watched a few times this way

Naka_Timo
15-08-2021, 08:42 PM
Car sex can be both safer and dangerous at the same time. A lot less 'warning' in the car since you cant hear people approaching. Got watched a few times this way

+144 for you to hit 1k points

Qwerty_Again
15-08-2021, 08:58 PM
So happening…. The G string still there right? I try find hahahaha

Not too sure but you can try. Shouldn’t be too hard to sport a black g-string with pink lacings. 😉

Yod4
15-08-2021, 09:24 PM
FYI for those who are looking for new spots to have fun - there's a newly completed BTO in the Camberra area. The hoardings have just been taken down last week which means being able to get into the MSCP to have some fun :D

Get in there before the renovation contractors and residents move in!

TomYumm
16-08-2021, 10:46 AM
FYI for those who are looking for new spots to have fun - there's a newly completed BTO in the Camberra area. The hoardings have just been taken down last week which means being able to get into the MSCP to have some fun :D

Get in there before the renovation contractors and residents move in!

agree that those newly built BTO MSCP is a good place but isn’t it obvious and easy to spot if your car is the only car parked there and is shaking hard hahahaha i usually will park in between cars or at least beside a car so to make it look less obvious hahaha

Apron
16-08-2021, 02:10 PM
Used to have public fun with my wife in the past when we can't bang at home. now that we can do it at home no more public fun.
The closest to public fun now is banging her by the window during staycation. nothing close to what we had at hdb stairs and handicap toilet in the past.

Yup, quite expected and this is the reason why some couple s*x life becomes boring.

Usually what I will do is reminisce those spicy moments of our R/S with her and let her know the fun we had and how much I missed it. When the mood is there, quickly fast hand fast leg. It's all about your approach of persuading and convincing her. :p

urger
16-08-2021, 02:54 PM
I used to frequent to a property showroom venue many years back, park at the carpark in the middle of the night. The only risk was from the security guard engaged by the property developer but luckily it was an old man so quite lazy and din bother to check.

The temptation of using the show suite's bedroom was damn big! So close yet so far!... :((

Yod4
17-08-2021, 07:27 AM
agree that those newly built BTO MSCP is a good place but isn’t it obvious and easy to spot if your car is the only car parked there and is shaking hard hahahaha i usually will park in between cars or at least beside a car so to make it look less obvious hahaha

The contractors and new residents usually park at basement-L2, so I'd drive all the way to the top. Fast game in car or staircase bro hahhaa.

lipe
17-08-2021, 09:46 AM
SINGAPORE — Upon seeing a couple enter a shower cubicle in a public toilet within Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park, a man climbed onto toilet fixtures in order to spy on them.

Kuppusamy Karthik, an India national, then recorded them having sex.

lipe
17-08-2021, 09:48 AM
However, this was not the only time last year that Karthik intruded on their privacy.

Knowing that the couple frequented that particular public toilet at a certain time, he waited nearby in order to film them illicitly again. He spied on them on the third occasion.

Karthik, 36, was jailed 17 weeks on Monday (16 August) after he pleaded guilty to three charges of voyeurism, by intentionally recording victims in private acts without their consent. One of these charges involve him recording a girl using the toilet. Three charges of a similar nature were taken into consideration for his sentencing.

Spied from handicap cubicle

His lawyer, Kalaithasan Karuppaya, said that his client, a driver, was in the park just to relax when he decided to commit the offences.

On 28 October last year, between 5pm and 6pm, Karthik was near the Activity Lawn and Therapeutic Garden of Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park when he spotted the couple.

He saw them entering one of the shower cubicles in a public toilet located within the park. Curious to see what they were doing, he then decided to follow the pair, entering an adjacent handicap cubicle of the same toilet.

He then climbed onto the basin and mirror of the toilet, using a metal bar to maintain his grip. He gained a full view of the cubicle the couple were in, and saw that they were showering fully naked. When the pair had sex, Karthik recorded them in three videos, and took four to five photos.

Two days later, around the same time, Karthik waited in the same area of the park as he had observed that the duo would come by around that time.

He saw the couple entering a shower cubicle and used the same fixtures of the handicap toilet to spy on them again. He recorded the couple having sex again.

Recorded another woman using the toilet

On 19 November 2020, Karthik was again in the park when he went to the back of a different public handicap toilet located at around the Therapeutic Garden at around 11.42pm. He was not aware if there was someone in the toilet, but slid his phone in between the gaps of the metal grilles.

He recorded three videos of the inside of the handicap toilet. One of these videos captured an unknown female entering the toilet. The other two did not have anyone present.

At about 12.56am on 20 November, a 22-year-old man called the police after catching Karthik “looking at (his) girlfriend peeing”.

Karthik was arrested at around 3.35am and his phone was seized. The videos were deleted but were retrieved from his phone’s stored data as “thumbnails”.

For voyeurism, Karthik could have been jailed up to two years, or fined, or caned, or any combination of the penalties.

readyforit7
17-08-2021, 12:09 PM

The fun and thrill of having public sex is real. I had sex with my ex-girlfriend at hdb stairs and toilet before too. I remember watching Euro 2012 match once at AMK McDonald with her, then we went to the highest level at a hdb block nearby to have stairs sex. That early morning, no one will watch.

We once went to watch a movie at Shaw. There is a toilet in each cinema, and we went in to have sex. Since the cinema staff always blast the movie sound so loud, no one can hear us when both of us moan.

readyforit7
17-08-2021, 12:10 PM
However, this was not the only time last year that Karthik intruded on their privacy.

Knowing that the couple frequented that particular public toilet at a certain time, he waited nearby in order to film them illicitly again. He spied on them on the third occasion.

Karthik, 36, was jailed 17 weeks on Monday (16 August) after he pleaded guilty to three charges of voyeurism, by intentionally recording victims in private acts without their consent. One of these charges involve him recording a girl using the toilet. Three charges of a similar nature were taken into consideration for his sentencing.

Spied from handicap cubicle

His lawyer, Kalaithasan Karuppaya, said that his client, a driver, was in the park just to relax when he decided to commit the offences.

On 28 October last year, between 5pm and 6pm, Karthik was near the Activity Lawn and Therapeutic Garden of Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park when he spotted the couple.

He saw them entering one of the shower cubicles in a public toilet located within the park. Curious to see what they were doing, he then decided to follow the pair, entering an adjacent handicap cubicle of the same toilet.

He then climbed onto the basin and mirror of the toilet, using a metal bar to maintain his grip. He gained a full view of the cubicle the couple were in, and saw that they were showering fully naked. When the pair had sex, Karthik recorded them in three videos, and took four to five photos.

Two days later, around the same time, Karthik waited in the same area of the park as he had observed that the duo would come by around that time.

He saw the couple entering a shower cubicle and used the same fixtures of the handicap toilet to spy on them again. He recorded the couple having sex again.

Recorded another woman using the toilet

On 19 November 2020, Karthik was again in the park when he went to the back of a different public handicap toilet located at around the Therapeutic Garden at around 11.42pm. He was not aware if there was someone in the toilet, but slid his phone in between the gaps of the metal grilles.

He recorded three videos of the inside of the handicap toilet. One of these videos captured an unknown female entering the toilet. The other two did not have anyone present.

At about 12.56am on 20 November, a 22-year-old man called the police after catching Karthik “looking at (his) girlfriend peeing”.

Karthik was arrested at around 3.35am and his phone was seized. The videos were deleted but were retrieved from his phone’s stored data as “thumbnails”.

For voyeurism, Karthik could have been jailed up to two years, or fined, or caned, or any combination of the penalties.

With this news, now we all know where is another place at Bishan-Ang mo Kio park that people like to have sex at.

lipe
17-08-2021, 02:47 PM
Yes Publix sex.

It will also goes with free video and maybe STOMP.

Worst or best case ( depends how you see it) in sbf forum.

With this news, now we all know where is another place at Bishan-Ang mo Kio park that people like to have sex at.

piichai
18-08-2021, 02:55 PM
Some years ago, my FB booked a couple masagge in Amore for us.

AFter that, we can take time soak in the bath tub and you can do anything.

Do you still have this type of spa package?

Shadow_warrior
18-08-2021, 03:02 PM

damn, she is a horny girl that every guy wants...

you are a lucky dude...

spaceship76
19-08-2021, 11:52 AM
Anyone into side by side car fun? Can pm me
Mi n my FB looking for couples...

spaceship76
19-08-2021, 02:27 PM
Anyone into side side ( car ) fun? Nnsoft touching of each other....
We are a couple... Seeking for couples too....
Pm me... Thks

readyforit7
19-08-2021, 05:42 PM
Yes Publix sex.

It will also goes with free video and maybe STOMP.

Worst or best case ( depends how you see it) in sbf forum.

How often do people hear about Bishan-AMK Park? Actually this is the first time I hear about it at the toilet there. So maybe won’t stomp.

gramsby
20-08-2021, 03:49 AM
I used to frequent to a property showroom venue many years back, park at the carpark in the middle of the night. The only risk was from the security guard engaged by the property developer but luckily it was an old man so quite lazy and din bother to check.

The temptation of using the show suite's bedroom was damn big! So close yet so far!... :((

The showroom was not locked? Some ideas here hehe :D

sandy6979
20-08-2021, 05:13 AM
Any places to recommend near Clementi?

I can suggest you a few hotspots but u need to allow me to watch ;-) . If u dont mind can join as well :D

urger
20-08-2021, 03:44 PM
The showroom was not locked? Some ideas here hehe :D

Go for those showroom venue when the development has sold out and waiting to be demolished. Confirm no guard.

vanilqanache
20-08-2021, 04:29 PM
Go for those showroom venue when the development has sold out and waiting to be demolished. Confirm no guard.

Thanks for the tips bro! :D

ImBondJBond
21-08-2021, 02:45 AM
The fun and thrill of having public sex is real. I had sex with my ex-girlfriend at hdb stairs and toilet before too. I remember watching Euro 2012 match once at AMK McDonald with her, then we went to the highest level at a hdb block nearby to have stairs sex. That early morning, no one will watch.

We once went to watch a movie at Shaw. There is a toilet in each cinema, and we went in to have sex. Since the cinema staff always blast the movie sound so loud, no one can hear us when both of us moan.

Nice. I also like to climb top of buildings: last floor or even roof if accessable.
I dont do toilets, not an environment I want to take my partner to but I am contemplating to get naughty in the cinema... Anyone knows which cinemas have cctv inside and which does not?... Now cinema rooms are almost empty :p

ImBondJBond
21-08-2021, 02:51 AM
damn, she is a horny girl that every guy wants...

you are a lucky dude...

Hehe, thanks. I am lucky :D
Btw... met her on tinder, she has hundreds of matches... She is still active there, you can try your luck ;)

rototime
21-08-2021, 03:03 AM
Wait reach there late at night you see a long queue how? some property agent likely kept a list of show flats for short term use booking already. LOL!!

Prince Devitt
21-08-2021, 10:49 AM

Should hit 1k. Prince devitt +51

hydromax
21-08-2021, 03:07 PM
Wait reach there late at night you see a long queue how? some property agent likely kept a list of show flats for short term use booking already. LOL!!

Don't queue lah, join in to have fun together :D

Qwerty_Again
22-08-2021, 04:05 AM
Had a short staycation at the Pan Pacific Serviced Suites at Beach Road and realized its car park was pretty empty as well, so me and the Mrs went to it for our good old car sex.

Although it’s just a 5/6 floor carpark, the last few floors are basically emptied and has an open air rooftop so probably the adventurers can try it out. Oh, it’s also very dimly lit after certain hours so I guess there’s also opportunity to have a nude walk around there too.

croaching
22-08-2021, 12:14 PM
Wow very good share bro!

Alekohholic
26-08-2021, 04:55 AM
Is that the carpark connected to Spa at Plaza via the 2nd floor? Last time club jaguar?
Anyone knows where is lemon now?

readyforit7
26-08-2021, 09:07 AM
Nice. I also like to climb top of buildings: last floor or even roof if accessable.
I dont do toilets, not an environment I want to take my partner to but I am contemplating to get naughty in the cinema... Anyone knows which cinemas have cctv inside and which does not?... Now cinema rooms are almost empty :p

Roof quite exposed, people of other blocks might be able to see it, depending on how high the building and surrounding buildings are.

The toilet in the cinema was very clean, and the height of the sink was just right for both of us. And she can lean back against the wall and mirror. Maybe that time I was too horny, cause she was wearing a skin tight short dress. Show her figure and the dress was so short that she can literally zk if she tip-toe.

All cinema should have cctv. Just a matter whether you want to take the risk or not.

szbond
26-08-2021, 03:54 PM
Roof quite exposed, people of other blocks might be able to see it, depending on how high the building and surrounding buildings are.

The toilet in the cinema was very clean, and the height of the sink was just right for both of us. And she can lean back against the wall and mirror. Maybe that time I was too horny, cause she was wearing a skin tight short dress. Show her figure and the dress was so short that she can literally zk if she tip-toe.

All cinema should have cctv. Just a matter whether you want to take the risk or not.

You don't mind people seeing when you fuck at the toilet sink? You will stop or continue to let them see? :D

rubbishboy
26-08-2021, 04:19 PM

The toilet in the cinema was very clean, and the height of the sink was just right for both of us. And she can lean back against the wall and mirror. Maybe that time I was too horny, cause she was wearing a skin tight short dress. Show her figure and the dress was so short that she can literally zk if she tip-toe

Open rooftop concept. Best if those hotels have a rooftop bath/private pool

fdhplayer
26-08-2021, 07:33 PM
A Belated National Day Weekend Outing

Posing By One Indon FDH From The North-East Side Before A Fingering Session Which Follow By A BBBJ-CIM At Level 6 Of A MSCP.

The Obedient Indon FDH Preparing For Her Big Blow Of The Day After Wiping With Wet Tissues.

Do upped my points if you can.

violetstone
26-08-2021, 08:41 PM
What nationality is the fdh?

WS5498
30-08-2021, 01:27 PM

Posing By One Indon FDH From The North-East Side Before A Fingering Session Which Follow By A BBBJ-CIM At Level 6 Of A MSCP.

The Obedient Indon FDH Preparing For Her Big Blow Of The Day After Wiping With Wet Tissues.

Thanks bro for the introduction.
She was a really nice obedient girl who will not stop to please.
I am totally sextify.

oldtimer888
30-08-2021, 03:37 PM

Wow bro good catch!

benzonium
30-08-2021, 04:53 PM
Open rooftop concept. Best if those hotels have a rooftop bath/private pool

Yeh, can have lots of fun there! :D

wildcard87
31-08-2021, 06:56 PM
Many many moons ago, with the ex went to explore Rail Corridor. They had those old low rise apartments which were surprisingly unsecured and relatively clean. Some blocks/units had people occupying or some programmes going on, half way through sky turned dark, started to rain. Took cover in the buildings and went to check inside the apartments, as the rain was dragging out, started to get all touchy feely and one thing led to another. Super shiok, had 2 rounds CIP and subsequently revisited the spot several times till we ended. Super exciting.

Continental
31-08-2021, 08:32 PM
Many many moons ago, with the ex went to explore Rail Corridor. They had those old low rise apartments which were surprisingly unsecured and relatively clean. Some blocks/units had people occupying or some programmes going on, half way through sky turned dark, started to rain. Took cover in the buildings and went to check inside the apartments, as the rain was dragging out, started to get all touchy feely and one thing led to another. Super shiok, had 2 rounds CIP and subsequently revisited the spot several times till we ended. Super exciting.
What happened brother ? Why did you break off with your ex ? So super shiok you say.

Sindata
03-09-2021, 02:48 AM
Really have a kink for doing the deed in public toilets. Was wondering if anyone can recommend for Punggol/Sengkang area :)

rubbishboy
04-09-2021, 07:54 PM
Really have a kink for doing the deed in public toilets. Was wondering if anyone can recommend for Punggol/Sengkang area :)

better not ask for open recommendations. later you find extra audience :D

Schiroco
04-09-2021, 11:23 PM
better not ask for open recommendations. later you find extra audience :D

Extra audience may be more thrilling to some :)

youngcuteguy
07-09-2021, 03:46 PM
Want to try car sex for first time in the Sengkang / Punggol area. Anyone can share any location tips? TIA.

ajlover
07-09-2021, 04:59 PM
Want to try car sex for first time in the Sengkang / Punggol area. Anyone can share any location tips? TIA.

Now police petrol up MSCP as well, saw it a few times already. Watch out for them

rubbishboy
07-09-2021, 09:14 PM
Now police petrol up MSCP as well, saw it a few times already. Watch out for them

So hardworking :eek:

aussiekai
08-09-2021, 12:11 AM
Is having sex outdoors illegal if caught ?

Camryaltis
08-09-2021, 11:46 AM
So hardworking :eek:

Yes I’ve seen the patrol car going up the ramps of MSCPs. But that means the staircases are safer? Though there are CCTVs at entry and exit points of the staircases.

Sgchiongster
09-09-2021, 08:59 PM
Is having sex outdoors illegal if caught ?

In SG, as long as the act is visible to the public, the ones involved in the act could be prosecuted. The couple involved can be in love, or even have the intention to marry each other, but as long as they are in a public place, it may be considered illegal.

This is similar to people having sex in cars with the windows wound up - as long as someone sees it and makes a complaint, they could in trouble.

However, there’s a loophole here: It cannot be held to be an indecent act if it is not visible. As long as it's discreet and done behind 'closed doors', then it's okay. Find your own ways to exploit this. One way is do it in a tent by the sea side but make sure u book the area where u want to pitch the tent first. Cheers.

Sgchiongster
09-09-2021, 09:02 PM
There is no criminal law that specifically states that it is illegal for people to have sex in a car. However, if two people are performing a sexual act or engaging in sexual conduct in a car that is in a public area, and within public view, then they may be charged with a crime. Depending on the jurisdiction, they could face charges of lewd conduct in public, public indecency, indecent exposure, or disorderly conduct.

Most of these offenses are charged as misdemeanors. A conviction can lead to a maximum of six months to one year in jail. The facts of the case may also require an offender to register as a sex offender.

coolguy77
09-09-2021, 09:54 PM
There is no criminal law that specifically states that it is illegal for people to have sex in a car. However, if two people are performing a sexual act or engaging in sexual conduct in a car that is in a public area, and within public view, then they may be charged with a crime. Depending on the jurisdiction, they could face charges of lewd conduct in public, public indecency, indecent exposure, or disorderly conduct.

Most of these offenses are charged as misdemeanors. A conviction can lead to a maximum of six months to one year in jail. The facts of the case may also require an offender to register as a sex offender.

so if i put curtains in the car, and public cannot see inside...means no issue? hahha

bigbirdbird
09-09-2021, 09:56 PM
so if i put curtains in the car, and public cannot see inside...means no issue? hahha

And Also Sound Proof :D :D :D

superstiffy
10-09-2021, 10:25 AM

bro... singapore law is all not clear so can roti prata... u can say nobody can see but if they die die want to charge u... can roti prata until say the lizard can see so u tio...

Sgchiongster
10-09-2021, 11:47 AM

Technically u r correct.

coolermaster
10-09-2021, 11:49 AM
Sentosa is also a nice place for outdoor sessions now. quiet. no crowds. Did the deed doggy style, bright daylight time in a pavilion on a beaten track near megazip.

rubbishboy
12-09-2021, 08:20 PM
Sentosa is also a nice place for outdoor sessions now. quiet. no crowds. Did the deed doggy style, bright daylight time in a pavilion on a beaten track near megazip.

Good rec. Convenient too since wearing so little

DifficultYear
12-09-2021, 09:57 PM
And Also Sound Proof :D :D :D

And the car shake proof too haha :D

rachangelx
12-09-2021, 10:33 PM

time to try! hehe

tyga
12-09-2021, 10:39 PM
Anyone out doing some public deeds? Hahaha

r.fowler
13-09-2021, 10:56 AM

yup. they usually will patrol those areas where there have been cases of vandalism in CP.

Newbieshag
13-09-2021, 11:04 AM
My gf and i just did our 1st outdoor sex in a MSCP , was really mind blowing . Luckily the top level of the car park was empty and facing to a school.

Any bro can suggest which park/ beach is safe for car sex ?
Thanks .

Rickey
13-09-2021, 11:10 AM

time to try! hehe
Try with me can, notti babe ??? :p;):o

lowhc
13-09-2021, 02:42 PM

From onemotoring:

The use of curtains and removable sunshades for windows and windscreens while driving may reduce the visibility of the driver to view his/her surroundings and may affect road safety.

Such accessories can be fitted only when the vehicle is stationary or parked.

bigbirdbird
13-09-2021, 03:43 PM
Try with me can, notti babe ??? ::o

Can I Join In … 6c6c only :p :D

nyahoo
13-09-2021, 10:56 PM
Try with me can, notti babe ??? :p;):o

I watch water can? :D

Rickey
14-09-2021, 06:56 AM
Can, I don't mind uncle bigbirdbird...but must get the notti babe's permission 1st..;)

unsung80
14-09-2021, 11:15 AM
My gf and i just did our 1st outdoor sex in a MSCP , was really mind blowing . Luckily the top level of the car park was empty and facing to a school.

Any bro can suggest which park/ beach is safe for car sex ?
Thanks .

No such places as safe for car sex in SG, do your own risk assessment. Do your own scouting is more fun than we give you locations; peeping toms with camera alert, you want to be famous on the internet?

kurtis
14-09-2021, 01:45 PM
Punggol got any carpark for day romp?

bainian
14-09-2021, 03:08 PM

You more hiong bro, day time also dare haha :D

Qwerty_Again
16-09-2021, 04:21 AM

Waterway Point has some good hidden corners.

Prince Devitt
16-09-2021, 09:43 AM
Waterway Point has some good hidden corners.

Prince Devitt +51

donut88
16-09-2021, 12:22 PM

Usually it's no issue because public cannot really see u. Don't make the car shake too much. Must he discreet.

But of coz if someone is super kpo, walk up to your window and peep inside, he can see everything. And if he make police report, then got trouble.

For any unassuming public, its generally OK. Always park in discreet spot away from as much public sight as possible.

I do it in car 100%, in places of open car park, MSCP, roadside, day and night. Never got caught.

WS5498
16-09-2021, 03:12 PM

YES. Some good spots over at Sumang Link / Sumang Walk that side.

I frequent to 1 location where I could catch a good view of Pasir Gudang when I go up to the roof garden at the upper most deck. :D:D:D

Go do a Recce yourself first before your actual field deployment. ;)

OffFire
16-09-2021, 03:38 PM
Usually it's no issue because public cannot really see u. Don't make the car shake too much. Must he discreet.

But of coz if someone is super kpo, walk up to your window and peep inside, he can see everything. And if he make police report, then got trouble.

For any unassuming public, its generally OK. Always park in discreet spot away from as much public sight as possible.

I do it in car 100%, in places of open car park, MSCP, roadside, day and night. Never got caught.

Can the peeper be charged for peeping? :D

itguy2008
16-09-2021, 04:57 PM

Whatever you do, don't go to those half finished flats or their MSCP.

Damn obvious cos you will be the only car there.

itguy2008
16-09-2021, 04:58 PM

Bro, next time try outside the car. 100% inside car also boring la. Try a standing doggy at the boot of the car.... totally naked. Quite an experience.

itguy2008
16-09-2021, 05:02 PM
https://media.timeout.com/images/105745545/320/210/image.jpg

This spot is interesting. Jurong Hill Park.

The inside looks like that.

https://www.littledayout.com/wp-content/uploads/08-Jurong-Hill-Park.jpg

The view to outside is breathtaking.

https://www.oneshift.com/showroom/uploadimages/resized-20120214152541818.jpg

Just want to introduce a place for brothers here to explore.

So imagine so many stories.... four directions..... we got enough space to share la. hahaha.

piichai
16-09-2021, 05:28 PM

I frequent to 1 location where I could catch a good view of Pasir Gudang when I go up to the roof garden at the upper most deck. :D:D:D

Bro, can give some areas for punggol area?

Rickey
17-09-2021, 07:16 AM
Bro, can give some areas for punggol area?
Mr chairmeh, my friend.. can help bro piichai here with his question???... u were the former commander of the punggol area ;)... haha

kinkgo
17-09-2021, 02:26 PM

Big enough for many couples :D

itguy2008
17-09-2021, 02:55 PM
Big enough for many couples :D

Can even play musical chair and switch partner hor. hahaha.

BushTracker
17-09-2021, 05:05 PM

So imagine so many stories.... four directions..... we got enough space to share la. hahaha.

Is that a CCTV on the top right hand side?

Alancarpenter
17-09-2021, 05:16 PM
Can try areas like Sophia hill, Jalan Jintan or other hilly areas. Normally, after night, very quiet.

lipe
18-09-2021, 08:33 AM
bro ws5498

return you 18 points.

Drive around to recce. There are many MSCP for you to do your deeds.

skihon
18-09-2021, 11:41 AM

Thats wall light

lamelame76
18-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Went to the Jurong hill tower once at 12 plus but there were a few couples just chatting there. Didn’t manage to do anything leh

Prince Devitt
18-09-2021, 06:49 PM
Thats wall light

Prince Devitt +51

rubbishboy
18-09-2021, 08:28 PM
Went to the Jurong hill tower once at 12 plus but there were a few couples just chatting there. Didn’t manage to do anything leh

they need someone to take the lead ma :D

piichai
19-09-2021, 09:35 PM
Mr chairmeh, my friend.. can help bro piichai here with his question???... u were the former commander of the punggol area ;)... haha

Hahahah thanks. Recently exploring sengkang, hougnag area

itguy2008
19-09-2021, 10:31 PM

Oh. It is a light. black cover and yellow light.

itguy2008
19-09-2021, 10:44 PM
they need someone to take the lead ma :D

Someone take the lead then all follow?

But you are right seems to be the case. There was once I was chatting there until about 2 plus am.

About 1 plus am, we were not chatting. We were listening and giggling. Somehow the building transmit sound very well. You can hear people moaning but no idea exactly who. That is the fun.

But leaving that time kind of embarrassing. We passed by a couple who is riding... the girl riding the guy. we say excuse me and quickly walk past. the girl did not even stop. just carry on as though nothing happened. happening.

itguy2008
19-09-2021, 10:49 PM
Hahahah thanks. Recently exploring sengkang, hougnag area

Rickey, your wish is my command. So Punggol, Sengkang and Hougang.....

Here are some of my recommendations. Let's see if anyone can recognise them.

1. First one. Anyone tried in the middle of a bridge, doggie? Don't ask me. I done that so that's why I asked. Exciting. The thrill of being caught anytime.

https://thesmartlocal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/nature-reserves-and-parks-in-singapore-8.png

2. This shelter.... did it here in the day when it was raining.... no one around.

https://thesmartlocal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/nature-reserves-and-parks-in-singapore-1.png

3. This is another bridge that is very quiet.... in the middle of the night. full nude outdoor fun if you are up to it.
https://thesmartlocal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/nature-reserves-and-parks-in-singapore-2.jpg

35cents
19-09-2021, 11:07 PM
Thank you for the recommendations! Will check them out.....

1. First one. Anyone tried in the middle of a bridge, doggie? Don't ask me. I done that so that's why I asked. Exciting. The thrill of being caught anytime.

2. This shelter.... did it here in the day when it was raining.... no one around.

3. This is another bridge that is very quiet.... in the middle of the night. full nude outdoor fun if you are up to it.

Qwerty_Again
20-09-2021, 01:01 AM
https://media.timeout.com/images/105745545/320/210/image.jpg

This spot is interesting. Jurong Hill Park.

The view to outside is breathtaking.

https://www.oneshift.com/showroom/uploadimages/resized-20120214152541818.jpg

Ah yes, 1 of the best spot for outdoor sex me and my wife had, but that was pre-Covid era so not too sure how is it now. I remember the carpark was so bare that there was only 1 other car apart from mine & that made me egged her to go full nude when we were banging on the top level.

jamu
20-09-2021, 01:56 AM
Thanks for nice share bro itguy2008 :)

itguy2008
20-09-2021, 04:09 PM
Ah yes, 1 of the best spot for outdoor sex me and my wife had, but that was pre-Covid era so not too sure how is it now. I remember the carpark was so bare that there was only 1 other car apart from mine & that made me egged her to go full nude when we were banging on the top level.

Geez.... sama sama bro. Exciting right?

lamelame76
20-09-2021, 06:00 PM

But you are right seems to be the case. There was once I was chatting there until about 2 plus am.

About 1 plus am, we were not chatting. We were listening and giggling. Somehow the building transmit sound very well. You can hear people moaning but no idea exactly who. That is the fun.

But leaving that time kind of embarrassing. We passed by a couple who is riding... the girl riding the guy. we say excuse me and quickly walk past. the girl did not even stop. just carry on as though nothing happened. happening.

But where could they be doing it though?? I rmb the tower is one path to the top, then only the top has place to chill and maybe fuck around. Unless they were fking along the winding path haha

rubbishboy
20-09-2021, 07:28 PM

Need someone to show the rest what to do ma :D all the times I went, we were the only ones there. But I predict the place going to be popular soon

Qwerty_Again
20-09-2021, 07:45 PM
Geez.... sama sama bro. Exciting right?

Even better when there’s nothing to use to wipe except the bare back and also seeing the dripping cum from the pussy when walking down.

itguy2008
20-09-2021, 11:25 PM
But where could they be doing it though?? I rmb the tower is one path to the top, then only the top has place to chill and maybe fuck around. Unless they were fking along the winding path haha

I share my personal experience. I walk to the top with my FB or GF.... depending on whatever you call her. Damn the crown seat (at the top) is occupied. So we turn back and move slight further down. As long as we cannot see anyone then we sit down lor.

Sit down means later go into action la. hahaha.

itguy2008
20-09-2021, 11:26 PM
Even better when there’s nothing to use to wipe except the bare back and also seeing the dripping cum from the pussy when walking down.

Bro, you jialat la. You tore her panty is it?

itguy2008
20-09-2021, 11:27 PM
Need someone to show the rest what to do ma :D all the times I went, we were the only ones there. But I predict the place going to be popular soon

If you need more recommendations then let me know. I am 50plus now so some of my old haunts may be suitable or new to you young fellows.

Prince Devitt
21-09-2021, 11:10 AM

https://thesmartlocal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/nature-reserves-and-parks-in-singapore-8.png

https://thesmartlocal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/nature-reserves-and-parks-in-singapore-1.png

https://thesmartlocal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/nature-reserves-and-parks-in-singapore-2.jpg

nice share, need to have courage to do over those place

itguy2008
21-09-2021, 05:21 PM
nice share, need to have courage to do over those place

late in the night, with a few cans of beer in your system, you have the courage to challenge Michael Jordon to a basketball 1-on-1 match. hahaha.

bubbles
21-09-2021, 05:54 PM
Anyone tried to secretly do in the public lounge areas of spas? Can share experience?

Been scouting online to try with my fwb as they seem to have comfy sofas.
I also saw one of the spa have a Jade room with a jade bed which is unisex, and have abit of curtain partion..

*the saunas and pools are all gender separated unless book private room.. but where is the thrill right?

Qwerty_Again
21-09-2021, 08:12 PM
Bro, you jialat la. You tore her panty is it?

There wasn’t 1 in the first place.

itguy2008
22-09-2021, 12:37 AM
There wasn’t 1 in the first place.

wao. she is from the best unit one ah.....

every year's guard of honor during NDP....

Commando la.

sandy6979
22-09-2021, 01:40 AM
Guys encountered one bro doing it in the Lorry with his girl sitting in his lap. Bro with the specs . If the bro is in this group and reading this bro dont mind next time can i watch closer . Dont worry dont disturb you two just watch from close quaters . Just see and relish unless you want me to join in too
Awaiting a prompt revert . :)

sandy6979
24-09-2021, 11:22 PM
Guys encountered one bro doing it in the Lorry with his girl sitting in his lap. Bro with the specs . If the bro is in this group and reading this bro dont mind next time can i watch closer . Dont worry dont disturb you two just watch from close quaters . Just see and relish unless you want me to join in too

Another day and another sighting "11X5" in the black car... Nice going mate any luck in the back seat . How many rounds bro ;-)

piichai
25-09-2021, 04:14 AM
late in the night, with a few cans of beer in your system, you have the courage to challenge Michael Jordon to a basketball 1-on-1 match. hahaha.

打野战 ? !
Cannot lah. The Red Bridges is very popular now.
Dont wan to be famous overnight

rachangelx
25-09-2021, 12:24 PM

One of your places is where i've done it before HAHAHA.

woodteeth
25-09-2021, 01:30 PM

The thrill of doing it fully nude. Best is another couple came by and do the same!

ilovepantyhose
25-09-2021, 07:05 PM

red bridge have cctv leh

u jin satki :p:D

chrisper
25-09-2021, 10:31 PM
wao. she is from the best unit one ah.....

every year's guard of honor during NDP....

Commando la.

Must wear red cap to bonk her? :D

itguy2008
26-09-2021, 12:23 AM
打野战 ? !
Cannot lah. The Red Bridges is very popular now.
Dont wan to be famous overnight

Well if you are at the Red Bridges about 3 or 4 am, it can handle 15 min to 20 min without people pass by one.

Sometimes when I jog there at 3.30 am or so, I will sit there and rest just to time how long no one pass by.

But I am very impatient la. About 20 min, I leave already.

itguy2008
26-09-2021, 12:25 AM
Must wear red cap to bonk her? :D

*knock your head*

Where got like that one. Make her wear the red cap as you bonk her.

She is not commando la. Not you.

hahaha.

Just wear the red cap.

*knock your head again*

It is a beret la. Not a cap. Unless you referring to wear a red french cap.

itguy2008
26-09-2021, 12:29 AM
One of your places is where i've done it before HAHAHA.

Let me guess. The pumpkin place? hahaha.

itguy2008
26-09-2021, 12:31 AM
red bridge have cctv leh

u jin satki :p:D

Good one. Find where is the blind spot. There is a few blind spots.

John0721
26-09-2021, 12:45 PM
Also beware of camouflage CCTV

teokc278
26-09-2021, 12:48 PM
Akso beware of blind spot CCTV

upped +5 for it

itguy2008
27-09-2021, 12:27 AM

Wow. John, that one I never thought of.

Do you mean camera casing without camera or they hide the camera?

civictyper
27-09-2021, 03:45 AM

I gana before. Fucking gf fully nude outside car at Amara Sentosa public cp, 10 min later got 2 guard sit buggy drive in. Gf and I rush into car to put on clothes but no time to drive off, they stop the buggy in front of my car and wave torchlight at me to come out. I come down talk to them, they say they caught us on cctv and leave immediately or they call police. I say ok we leave asap then they drive off. I look around see where got cctv, then I saw it on a tall pole camouflage by tree. Lucky no viral video

wildcard87
27-09-2021, 01:52 PM
Had an ex whose family was quite well to do. Dad drives a Porsche but has a Vellfire as a family mover. Ex went for overseas exchange programme and haven't seen her for months, her dad told me to go pick the daughter up with the Vellfire. After picking her up from airport, hosei liao. Became my bangbus experience. Hahaha, those were the days where "quick charge" is possible, had 2 shots. Moment got in the car, my hand in her shorts, her mouth on my dick all the way to Tanah Merah area for happening time. Miracle we didn't get into an accident.

Shall work hard towards cars like that :) Joke was, while I was on the way to pick the ex, I was exploring the various compartments in the car, suspect the ex's dad has some on the side as found a box of condoms there. So much for being the serious, all business kind of demeanor.

Orange22
27-09-2021, 04:50 PM
Had an ex whose family was quite well to do. Dad drives a Porsche but has a Vellfire as a family mover. Ex went for overseas exchange programme and haven't seen her for months, her dad told me to go pick the daughter up with the Vellfire. After picking her up from airport, hosei liao. Became my bangbus experience. Hahaha, those were the days where "quick charge" is possible, had 2 shots. Moment got in the car, my hand in her shorts, her mouth on my dick all the way to Tanah Merah area for happening time. Miracle we didn't get into an accident.

Shall work hard towards cars like that :) Joke was, while I was on the way to pick the ex, I was exploring the various compartments in the car, suspect the ex's dad has some on the side as found a box of condoms there. So much for being the serious, all business kind of demeanor.

The dad very thoughtful, prepared the condoms for you haha :)

sandy6979
30-09-2021, 02:58 AM

Sorry bro didnt mean to disturb you if at all I have am sorry
All i wanted is for you guys to have some fun and me being a mute spectator .
The guy with Lorry 9721 just wanted to say no need to get scared or something . I like your girl and wouldnt mind being a silent viewer or joining in just foreplay if you so wish

McMahon
30-09-2021, 05:11 AM
10 min later got 2 guard sit buggy drive in

I will seriously panic if that happens :o

TuttiFruitti
30-09-2021, 06:35 AM
I will seriously panic if that happens :o

Me and ex were petting at swimming pool at Intercontinental Hotel at Bugis and we were not guests nor friends of guests.

Security came and warned us and asked for our NRICs. We were teenagers and my ex were super worried. Luckily the guards told us to leave without taking down our NRIC numbers and we quickly left! :eek:

macduchess
30-09-2021, 10:17 AM
I gana before. Fucking gf fully nude outside car at Amara Sentosa public cp, 10 min later got 2 guard sit buggy drive in. Gf and I rush into car to put on clothes but no time to drive off, they stop the buggy in front of my car and wave torchlight at me to come out. I come down talk to them, they say they caught us on cctv and leave immediately or they call police. I say ok we leave asap then they drive off. I look around see where got cctv, then I saw it on a tall pole camouflage by tree. Lucky no viral video

Maybe they save it for own viewing :)

ViPatriarch
30-09-2021, 03:55 PM

1st place is near my hse. But I mostly hangout at 3rd. Hmu when u wanna fuck leh I wanna join thx

itguy2008
30-09-2021, 04:11 PM
1st place is near my hse. But I mostly hangout at 3rd. Hmu when u wanna fuck leh I wanna join thx

You damn happening. Threesome in the open? I have not tried that before. hahaha.

More importantly, I have no idea if my FB is comfortable with that.

ViPatriarch
30-09-2021, 05:36 PM
You damn happening. Threesome in the open? I have not tried that before. hahaha.

More importantly, I have no idea if my FB is comfortable with that.
I din say need to be in public mah. Maybe go ur house to fuck lah. Anyways I got high standards wan. Even if ur fb comfortable maybe i decide she not my type den i dun wan fuck her leh.

itguy2008
30-09-2021, 11:42 PM
I din say need to be in public mah. Maybe go ur house to fuck lah. Anyways I got high standards wan. Even if ur fb comfortable maybe i decide she not my type den i dun wan fuck her leh.

Wow. Good lor. Then you got higher demand than me.

Nowadays, I got people want me I very happy already especially if that person is my wife.

So no choice lor got to eat out or take away. hahaha.

oeioei
01-10-2021, 04:27 AM
Just be careful. Plenty of camouflage cctv around.

holomolo
03-10-2021, 01:42 PM
Was doing in the car at one of the secluded parks listed here and this guy with his car parked beside us quietly to see our action :D

If you were me, what would you do?

cygnono
03-10-2021, 06:01 PM
Was doing in the car at one of the secluded parks listed here and this guy with his car parked beside us quietly to see our action :D

If you were me, what would you do?

If your partner dun mind being watched, then just continue :)

lololhi
16-10-2021, 08:46 AM
any recommendation for jurong or bukit panjang area??? also anybody done it at nus before :D

sandy6979
16-10-2021, 01:07 PM
any recommendation for jurong or bukit panjang area??? also anybody done it at nus before :D

Yes there are a few nice places around that area .

Can share if you wish . DM me

BarbosaNo9
16-10-2021, 05:12 PM

Bro, do you wish to be seen or not? :)

TheDriverGuy
18-10-2021, 11:18 AM

NUS yes hahaha ;)

Shadow_warrior
19-10-2021, 05:22 PM
botanical gardens has some area with benches that are damn dark and quiet at night, and very ideal for some quickies

lipe
19-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Got peeping toms. Not human type.

It is called Mosquito.

botanical gardens has some area with benches that are damn dark and quiet at night, and very ideal for some quickies

Qwerty_Again
19-10-2021, 11:45 PM
Got peeping toms. Not human type.

It is called Mosquito.

Maciam orgy with mosquitoes…

kooky911
20-10-2021, 01:37 AM
Depot heights shopping centre carpark is always empty. Did it several times there, you want more excitement, you park at the open air rooftop, if you are not daring park at 3a or 3b in the middle of the carpark and do your deed!

winner38
20-10-2021, 10:44 AM
any suggestion for a secluded beach area in sentosa?

Qwerty_Again
21-10-2021, 06:24 PM

Palawan Beach the tower

candeo_88
21-10-2021, 06:38 PM
After this, it won't be secluded anymore... :D:cool:

Palawan Beach the tower

Qwerty_Again
21-10-2021, 06:40 PM

It’s a diversion… IYKWIM… 😁

Rockstar77
21-10-2021, 07:30 PM
Palawan Beach the tower

A very good place for fun. A long time since we fuck at the tower.

BroPebble
21-10-2021, 09:53 PM

Yea, a few couples doing together side by side :)

halekpolll
24-10-2021, 02:35 AM
Not really an outdoor person. Most “public” area i’ve tried is in office storeroom. I was in a relationship with my colleague. There was a period when we went to the hotel almost everyday after work. After work, go dinner, then go hotel, or after work go gym tog then go hotel, or totally “work” from hotel the whole day. Super ex and spending lots of money. One day jokingly suggested to my gf that we try doing in office to save money and she agreed lol. Not that shiok cos feeling scared most of the time. Din even dare to remove my condom after i cum cos scared bump into ppl. So wore it to the toilet and hid in cubicle to take out….

Shadow_warrior
24-10-2021, 02:31 PM

I think the beach closer to Palawan and Tanjung and quieter. Not much F&B so not as much traffic.

Some of those carparks are literally empty all the time

winner38
24-10-2021, 03:21 PM
I think the beach closer to Palawan and Tanjung and quieter. Not much F&B so not as much traffic.

Some of those carparks are literally empty all the time

Thanks for your suggestions.

Was going to bring my FB for a quickie there today, but last min changes so its a no-go.

Will keep that in view for future endeavours.

sever
25-10-2021, 06:09 PM
Thanks for your suggestions.

Was going to bring my FB for a quickie there today, but last min changes so its a no-go.

Will keep that in view for future endeavours.

Interested in doing side by side?

winner38
25-10-2021, 08:10 PM
Interested in doing side by side?

Will need my FBuddy's approval. If can then will let you know, but meanwhile don't get your hopes up as she is the shy type.

azalirahman
27-10-2021, 06:46 AM
Daytime car sex in Jurong area?

teoi
27-10-2021, 07:11 PM

You do not mind being seen?

unsung80
27-10-2021, 09:26 PM

Want to be famous? Plenty of eyes nowadays. :D

effervescent
31-10-2021, 06:14 PM
recently me and ms went to Kovan Hotel 81 and had the deluxe room where we were facing the main road and bridge. First time there and thought that the windows were tainted, and we fucked with the main lights on.

We were dogging with her hands at the window with a marvelous view of the evening rush hours with many cars stopping due to the traffic. We did notice people on the bridge looking towards our direction, but did not care much as we thought it will not be clear enough.

Continued this for a few hours, with BJs, CIM, doggy, and missionary. All along we thought it couldnt be seen. Usually I will have 3-4 shots before the end of the 2 hours. At one point in time, we had a spectator that was going to and fro the bridge, still we did not think much.

When we were going home, we crossed the bridge and noticed that we could see the room clearly from the other side of the road :eek::eek:.

Never had such a public display in my entire life.

Xgenre
31-10-2021, 08:44 PM
When we were going home, we crossed the bridge and noticed that we could see the room clearly from the other side of the road :eek::eek:.

Did you check the various forums for your video? You might be famous without knowing it. Taking a video with your hp is so easy these days.

Veranto
01-11-2021, 12:30 AM
Did you check the various forums for your video? You might be famous without knowing it. Taking a video with your hp is so easy these days.

Hopefully they fucked with masks on

prannoylol
01-11-2021, 02:58 PM
anyone tried condo pool/showers?

candeo_88
01-11-2021, 05:54 PM
And truly is Mrs as mentioned and not gf or FL or FWB...

Otherwise truly Mastercard Moment...:D:cool:

Steventan
01-11-2021, 06:08 PM
recently me and ms went to Kovan Hotel 81 and had the deluxe room where we were facing the main road and bridge. First time there and thought that the windows were tainted, and we fucked with the main lights on.

We were dogging with her hands at the window with a marvelous view of the evening rush hours with many cars stopping due to the traffic. We did notice people on the bridge looking towards our direction, but did not care much as we thought it will not be clear enough.

Continued this for a few hours, with BJs, CIM, doggy, and missionary. All along we thought it couldnt be seen. Usually I will have 3-4 shots before the end of the 2 hours. At one point in time, we had a spectator that was going to and fro the bridge, still we did not think much.

A view to a kill. Thanks for sharing.

effervescent
05-11-2021, 06:01 PM

Ms was pretty cool about it, me on the other hand, knows about the power of the Internet and was pretty worried. Oh well can't do anything about it now.

We are into exhibitionism, and not the first time exposing ourselves at windows and balcony.
I can only say lucky for those spectators who manage to get a nice show.. we frequent those low level hotels in chinatown. So be sure to look up when you go that area.

macduchess
05-11-2021, 06:14 PM

Bonking in the living daylights :)

Rickey
05-11-2021, 10:36 PM
Ms was pretty cool about it, me on the other hand, knows about the power of the Internet and was pretty worried. Oh well can't do anything about it now.

We are into exhibitionism, and not the first time exposing ourselves at windows and balcony.
I can only say lucky for those spectators who manage to get a nice show.. we frequent those low level hotels in chinatown. So be sure to look up when you go that area.
Thanks for the heads up effervescent :)...sure when i m passing by that chinatown area will look up to see if there is a naked guy n gal fucking at the hotel room's balcony n windows ;):o

rebotics
05-11-2021, 11:14 PM

Bonking in the living daylights :)

For your eyes only

alvi23
09-11-2021, 10:46 AM
The most daring I ever had was a quickie fuck session with one of my ex gf at her doorstep after clubbing at wee hours. It was really adventurous because her house was just beside a corner unit and she rented 2 rooms out, if any point of time her tenants open the main door or the neighbour then we are finished. I could still remember I bend her over while she is trying to take her keys to unlock the door and I just lift her skirt up, pull her lacy panties one side, took out my manhood, penetrate her like a beast and CIP before we enter the house. The best part was her reaction and she kept telling me 很爽 dear,快点射出来我很怕给人看到.

I remember at that point of time I was looking left and right make sure nobody saw us while we are fucking.

Another occasion was fucking her at her house staircase at wee hours too and I purposely cum out and let it spill on the floor to show her neighbours that someone just did a fuck session. I m proud to say this is my biggest public adventure. Lol

Zanaku
09-11-2021, 10:55 AM
The most daring I ever had was a quickie fuck session with one of my ex gf at her doorstep after clubbing at wee hours. It was really adventurous because her house was just beside a corner unit and she rented 2 rooms out, if any point of time her tenants open the main door or the neighbour then we are finished. I could still remember I bend her over while she is trying to take her keys to unlock the door and I just lift her skirt up, pull her lacy panties one side, took out my manhood, penetrate her like a beast and CIP before we enter the house. The best part was her reaction and she kept telling me 很爽 dear,快点射出来我很怕给人看到.

I remember at that point of time I was looking left and right make sure nobody saw us while we are fucking.

Another occasion was fucking her at her house staircase at wee hours too and I purposely cum out and let it spill on the floor to show her neighbours that someone just did a fuck session. I m proud to say this is my biggest public adventure. Lol

Very nice share bro, that's the thrill of fucking in public and risk being seen!

dongdongchiang
09-11-2021, 11:47 AM

Wah bro damn bad ass I like!

phantommmmmm
09-11-2021, 01:06 PM
tried it once with fb in a lvl 3 nursing room at the mall right outside mandarin orchard. its very quiet and deserted around 2-3 pm in the afternoon. theres mirror , nice sofa and basin to wash up after the deed too.

very epic experience :P

azalirahman
17-11-2021, 10:05 PM
Did outdoor last week and looking for another location in the west tomorrow morning.

donten
17-11-2021, 10:18 PM
Did outdoor last week and looking for another location in the west tomorrow morning.

Do you need someone to lookout for you? :D

Newbieshag
17-11-2021, 10:43 PM
Anyone try it in the cable car ?just got this wild idea 😂

ajlover
17-11-2021, 11:40 PM

Build in cctv, control station crew also getting wild while watching u.. 🤣🤣

sandy6979
18-11-2021, 12:21 AM

I have a wonderful location . Hope you dont mind me watching over you and keeping a look out for potential threats ;-)

sandy6979
18-11-2021, 01:06 AM
I have a wonderful location . Hope you dont mind me watching over you and keeping a look out for potential threats ;-)

Anyone knows where can i post a considerably long audio file and share

Had some wonderful time with my new found FB how do i share it here ?

Drooler
18-11-2021, 03:27 AM
Build in cctv, control station crew also getting wild while watching u.. 🤣🤣

ooo where is the cctv, how come i cannot find.

ajlover
18-11-2021, 05:45 AM
ooo where is the cctv, how come i cannot find.

Try it then, see if u get famous or not

spaman7
18-11-2021, 01:41 PM
Anyone knows where can i post a considerably long audio file and share

Had some wonderful time with my new found FB how do i share it here ?

Try https://jumpshare.com/

wyless
18-11-2021, 03:08 PM

Don't try la. Last time got a fit general can save you during emergency, now he got one foot in the coffin. :D

rubbishboy
18-11-2021, 04:09 PM
Would you mind if another couple join in? :D

r.fowler
18-11-2021, 04:15 PM
tried it once with fb in a lvl 3 nursing room at the mall right outside mandarin orchard. its very quiet and deserted around 2-3 pm in the afternoon. theres mirror , nice sofa and basin to wash up after the deed too.

very epic experience :P

Something like this?
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/singapore/couple-has-sex-in-mandarin-gallery-nursing-room-err-the-room-is-for-you-to

tyga
24-11-2021, 07:56 PM
Anyone still into doing in car side by side? Maybe tonight?

hock19
24-11-2021, 11:36 PM
Car park at East Coast carpark is also good for bonking. Especially the small carpark just after the food hawker center. Have done numerous times, even during the afternoon!! Best if it is raining. Bonk and scream as much as you can.

Note also that especially in the afternoon, those who are there also doing the same thing!!

r.fowler
25-11-2021, 03:21 PM
tried at one of the carparks in ECP. Yes, some carparks can be quite empty during day time. But, given that most are still on WFH arrangement, I do come across some motorists parking their vehicles there and go for a bike ride.

Day time is thrilling but do stay viligant. You never know if there is a 'karen' who decided to take matters in their own hands.

Car park at East Coast carpark is also good for bonking. Especially the small carpark just after the food hawker center. Have done numerous times, even during the afternoon!! Best if it is raining. Bonk and scream as much as you can.

Note also that especially in the afternoon, those who are there also doing the same thing!!

Drooler
25-11-2021, 04:50 PM

that means u are the car i saw la hohoho, raining really best

MisterTower
26-11-2021, 12:58 AM
tried at one of the carparks in ECP. Yes, some carparks can be quite empty during day time. But, given that most are still on WFH arrangement, I do come across some motorists parking their vehicles there and go for a bike ride.

Day time is thrilling but do stay viligant. You never know if there is a 'karen' who decided to take matters in their own hands.

Who is 'karen' bro? :confused:

Xgenre
26-11-2021, 07:02 AM
Who is 'karen' bro? :confused:

Go Google what is a Karen (slang). There are multiple explanations. In this instance, Karen is not a particular person but a type of personality trait

Newbieshag
26-11-2021, 09:04 PM

I agreed with you , especially when raining heavily and at night . Just drive into the carpark and start bonking, don’t even need to worry about peeping Tom . :D

Found another place last week that’s quite secluded , just below Mount Faber’s mini Merlion statue there is a long passage way telling the history of Singapore . :o

Tenzin
26-11-2021, 11:10 PM
Anyone still into doing in car side by side? Maybe tonight?

Do you go outside the car to play? :)

tyga
27-11-2021, 10:09 AM
Do you go outside the car to play? :)

Can consider

F-boy
28-11-2021, 08:31 AM
Any good public spots to recommend for public sex near Newton novena area?
Car sex

Drooler
28-11-2021, 08:51 AM
Any good public spots to recommend for public sex near Newton novena area?
Car sex public sex and car sex different leh

Car sex on Sunday easy just choose office spaces carparks

Public sex outside car or near car you can aim to do near
NUSS Mandalay Guild House
6779 1811
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/wHabLKsjBdzkToVCA

JackReacher66
29-11-2021, 07:05 AM
Just wanna share here on the "sexcapade" I had.
Please up me if you like.

With my former GF many years back.
She is rather much more experience than I do. You may read up our first encounter in another thread on "You tried with your colleague?"

We done in Marina Sq cinema, behind a double-decker bus, in public toilets, staircase and in playground. The most unforgettable is at East Coast Park.

We were out after movie and I drove her to East Coast becos she wanna enjoy the sea breeze. Went to one of the car park nearer to Fort Road exit. It was pretty deserted. I sense someone was doing it in the car when we walked past them towards the beach.

There we chitchat and light kisses. My GF is those daring type. There was this small jetty that stretch out. No one was there but we could see some small floatation where people were fishing. I stood behind her and caress her. She skillfully took out my 2IC still back facing me. As she is rather short, she then tilt her ass and rub on my 2IC.immediately I know her signal. I slowly move her panties aside and try to penetrate her from the back. It was damm exciting bcos we could hear people at our back talking. We went at it anyway. The final thrust, I pull out and final jerk off from the jetty to the sea below.

She just laugh and ask what if you pregnant those fishes. :D

parkqiken
29-11-2021, 10:08 AM
Anyone up for some car side by side this evening.
Around 11pm-ish, location tbd.

gotyourtip
29-11-2021, 06:14 PM
Just wanna share here on the "sexcapade" I had.
Please up me if you like.

With my former GF many years back.
She is rather much more experience than I do. You may read up our first encounter in another thread on "You tried with your colleague?"

We done in Marina Sq cinema, behind a double-decker bus, in public toilets, staircase and in playground. The most unforgettable is at East Coast Park.

We were out after movie and I drove her to East Coast becos she wanna enjoy the sea breeze. Went to one of the car park nearer to Fort Road exit. It was pretty deserted. I sense someone was doing it in the car when we walked past them towards the beach.

There we chitchat and light kisses. My GF is those daring type. There was this small jetty that stretch out. No one was there but we could see some small floatation where people were fishing. I stood behind her and caress her. She skillfully took out my 2IC still back facing me. As she is rather short, she then tilt her ass and rub on my 2IC.immediately I know her signal. I slowly move her panties aside and try to penetrate her from the back. It was damm exciting bcos we could hear people at our back talking. We went at it anyway. The final thrust, I pull out and final jerk off from the jetty to the sea below.

She just laugh and ask what if you pregnant those fishes. :D

Nice share bro. Good to have daring GF. :)

JackReacher66
29-11-2021, 06:21 PM
Nice share bro. Good to have daring GF. :)

Thanks bro.
Those days were memorable. Just some silly things tried and experience as a youngster.

TrickyHusband
29-11-2021, 09:27 PM
Looking for car side by side , tonight 12pm plus . Location prefer north

ShuttleMaxim
29-11-2021, 10:06 PM
Looking for car side by side , tonight 12pm plus . Location prefer north

Tomorrow noon?

azalirahman
02-12-2021, 11:38 PM
Tomorrow noon?

Tomorrow morning in the west

roninrunning
04-12-2021, 12:25 AM
when we were younger, sat at a dark corner at parkview square after dinner around bugis area. started making out and things got hot quickly. we petted heavily and i started to pull down my gf sleeveless top straps and exposed her bra. pulled down her bra and was licking her nipples for a bit when a security guard came around and told us off. we were a bit shooked by the telling off but after walking off my gf told me she kind of enjoyed it.

another time i sent her home and we went up to her blk staircase. was making out and fingering her under her short plaid skirt when a mother and her teenage daughter walked up the stairs. my gf and i just hugged each other tightly while my hand was still under her skirt. the teenage daughter was grinning while walking past us while her mother pretended she didn’t see anything. after we heard they went into their unit, i continued fingering my gf while she let out soft moans till she cummed

shinjuko
04-12-2021, 12:38 AM
another time i sent her home and we went up to her blk staircase. was making out and fingering her under her short plaid skirt when a mother and her teenage daughter walked up the stairs. my gf and i just hugged each other tightly while my hand was still under her skirt. the teenage daughter was grinning while walking past us while her mother pretended she didn’t see anything. after we heard they went into their unit, i continued fingering my gf while she let out soft moans till she cummed

The teenage daughter probably have the same experience too :D

skihon
04-12-2021, 09:46 AM
I tried near the singapore flyer there during my poly day. We sat at the rocky bay area low enough not to get notice by passer by and high enough away from the river. My poly ex was wearing demi shorts and im wearing jeans, not easy to access unless is skirt. But is a great fun, making out there, only thing is i must remember to bring a cushion the rocky bay there not very comfortable on your naked butt when your girl is riding you on top.

vi604ng
04-12-2021, 10:50 AM
With my ex, used to do it in the car quite often, sometimes at swimming pool change rooms, outside @ night in parking lots, movie theatres and the list goes on..

Xgenre
04-12-2021, 12:52 PM
sat at a dark corner at parkview square after dinner around bugis area. started making out and things got hot quickly. we petted heavily and i started to pull down my gf sleeveless top straps and exposed her bra. pulled down her bra and was licking her nipples for a bit when a security guard came around and told us off. we were a bit shooked by the telling off but after walking off my gf told me she kind of enjoyed it.

Parkview Square or commonly known as Gotham Building is a place to be avoided. The security in this building is very tight as there are 3 embassies in this building. Even taxis/grab/gojek cannot pick up or alight passengers in this building. They even stop customers at the Atlas bar from taking photos of the bar

WesternWoods
04-12-2021, 05:56 PM
I tried near the singapore flyer there during my poly day. We sat at the rocky bay area low enough not to get notice by passer by and high enough away from the river. My poly ex was wearing demi shorts and im wearing jeans, not easy to access unless is skirt. But is a great fun, making out there, only thing is i must remember to bring a cushion the rocky bay there not very comfortable on your naked butt when your girl is riding you on top.

Ouch! Must be painful bro

Nough
05-12-2021, 12:11 AM
1240am car fun. Interested pm :)

shinjuko
05-12-2021, 10:01 PM
1240am car fun. Interested pm :)

Can watch bro? :)

skihon
05-12-2021, 11:05 PM
Ouch! Must be painful bro

Ya, next day go to my gf house, she saw my butt with a lot of those red dry blood dots

cosyman
06-12-2021, 06:15 PM
Not sure if any bros keen to have HDB staircase sex in the North East area. I know of secluded staircase, which is quiet at night; cause i did a few on my experience. Please pm me if interested to know the location and appreciate of course if im allowed to watch at the side :)

dreamger
06-12-2021, 06:56 PM
Ya, next day go to my gf house, she saw my butt with a lot of those red dry blood dots

Better bring some soft material for cushioning next time!

skihon
06-12-2021, 08:18 PM
Better bring some soft material for cushioning next time!

No more next time, so donkey years back

Aensation
15-12-2021, 11:09 PM
Apologies to the couple in the blue suv @ bedok reservoir at 11pm last night (tues). wasnt thinking much when i parked beside u guys to go for my run. got out of the car, saw your day light running lights on, engine on, but no one in the front seat. as i walked past, still scanning the car, i saw u guys in the back seat lying down, didnt see much, walked on but not sure if i spooked u all.

but judging from the spot u parked, seems like u guys want to be spotted? lol

bizoo
15-12-2021, 11:23 PM
Apologies to the couple in the blue suv @ bedok reservoir at 11pm last night (tues). wasnt thinking much when i parked beside u guys to go for my run. got out of the car, saw your day light running lights on, engine on, but no one in the front seat. as i walked past, still scanning the car, i saw u guys in the back seat lying down, didnt see much, walked on but not sure if i spooked u all.

but judging from the spot u parked, seems like u guys want to be spotted? lol

Wasted, could not see any action!

AhChek
19-12-2021, 08:08 AM
Wasted, could not see any action!

You were there?

Sinaloa
19-12-2021, 04:24 PM
No more next time, so donkey years back

You never do anymore?

readyforit7
21-12-2021, 02:14 AM

This reminds me of the session I had with my ex-gf 9 years ago. It was 5+am, almost 6am, and we went to the highest level at one of the blocks next to Bishan park. We fuck at the staircase with the view of Bishan park.

Some adrenaline rush as it was almost 6am, and there might be some who might go for their morning run.

I CIP, but it was so much that it drip out from her pussy and leave stains at the staircase.

tyga
23-12-2021, 03:01 PM
Anyone still into car side by side fun?

porscheboxster
23-12-2021, 11:01 PM
This reminds me of the session I had with my ex-gf 9 years ago. It was 5+am, almost 6am, and we went to the highest level at one of the blocks next to Bishan park. We fuck at the staircase with the view of Bishan park.

Some adrenaline rush as it was almost 6am, and there might be some who might go for their morning run.

I CIP, but it was so much that it drip out from her pussy and leave stains at the staircase.

Some time ago when I came out of the lift, I heard sound coming from the staircase. Saw a couple fucking standing doggy, the gal's hands on the rails, her dress was down to the waist exposing her jiggling boobs. After watching for a while, I cannot tahan liao, went home to PCC.

readyforit7
24-12-2021, 09:25 AM
Some time ago when I came out of the lift, I heard sound coming from the staircase. Saw a couple fucking standing doggy, the gal's hands on the rails, her dress was down to the waist exposing her jiggling boobs. After watching for a while, I cannot tahan liao, went home to PCC.

Shiok. I will pcc too. I also want to watch it. Maybe video it

AnnieYJL
24-12-2021, 05:00 PM
Is outdoor sex still very common? Last time in school quite common. Now can fuck at the comfort of own home…

therush69
24-12-2021, 11:56 PM
Is outdoor sex still very common? Last time in school quite common. Now can fuck at the comfort of own home…

Yes pretty common. Want to try again?

AnnieYJL
25-12-2021, 12:55 AM
Yes pretty common. Want to try again?

Sun suggestion?

Rockstar77
26-12-2021, 07:38 AM

Is not about the comfort of own home or on a bed. It is the thrill and excitment when having outdoor sex. Esp when doing it in the park, car (in and outside the car) or anywhere public away from public view but risk getting seen.

donut88
26-12-2021, 11:50 AM
Had a nice time at fort canning with fb.. no F but had blow until cum while standing and she's sitting.. Thrilling coz of potential chance of ppl walking past.

rubbishboy
27-12-2021, 09:55 PM
Had a nice time at fort canning with fb.. no F but had blow until cum while standing and she's sitting.. Thrilling coz of potential chance of ppl walking past.

Lots of mosquitoes at fort canning. I suggest by keppel that stretch. No vehicles plus few street lights

TwinX
28-12-2021, 06:50 PM
Lots of mosquitoes at fort canning. I suggest by keppel that stretch. No vehicles plus few street lights

Which part of keppel?

Jabba
28-12-2021, 08:12 PM
Nowadays very difficult to finda secluded area as govt installed a lot of cctv all over the island.It is still safe to go to a budget hotel where there there is a decent bed and shower with aircon.

AnnieYJL
29-12-2021, 03:46 PM
No la..now cannot liao…I used to do bj with my ex at HDB staircase. Lol! Those where the days.