PDA

View Full Version : Do women also get "special" in HC ????

indoman_il
10-11-2006, 03:51 PM
my gf asked me the other day if women also get "special service" while massage in HC.... not that i wanted her to get one but its a dam interesting question, any info???

slider_72
10-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Don't be conned. She is merely testing you to see if you know whether men get specials in HCs. After that she will start accusing you of visiting HCs for FJs and that is the end for you my friend.

dominion
10-11-2006, 03:58 PM
I have never heard of women going to HC as customer bro. There are no female customer toilets. No section for women for steambath, jacuzzi and sauna as well as towels or short pants for women so I take it that HCs do not cater to women.

Hope my view helps. btw ur gf knows you to go HC?:eek:

DegenerationX
10-11-2006, 04:03 PM
I dun think HC serve female customers. Like what bro slider said, she is just testing you only. Dont fall into this trap.

ZIZOUZIZOU
10-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Yes. Some pay to have pleasure. But male masseurs are always stepping on thin line. They must first arouse the woman and there is the danger that they be accused of molest. Local women are conservative, so male masseurs only target foreigners.

UNFORGIVENPAST
10-11-2006, 07:12 PM
A female masseur once told me that the 'special' for women consists of massaging their breasts.

ZIZOUZIZOU
10-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Please, please there are places soley catered for women and in these joints there are male masseurs. The women usually wrapped themselves with towels. Some women like hard massage and opt for males. Then if the male can stimulate their women, then they will pop the question. Yes, those horny women actually pay to get fcuk and those lucky males get paid to fcuk. I was also told the rates for special are higher.

InsiderFcuker
10-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Please, please there are places soley catered for women and in these joints there are male masseurs. The women usually wrapped themselves with towels. Some women like hard massage and opt for males. Then if the male can stimulate their women, then they will pop the question. Yes, those horny women actually pay to get fcuk and those lucky males get paid to fcuk. I was also told the rates for special are higher.

I second the above;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
10-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Yes, those horny women actually pay to get fcuk and those lucky males get paid to fcuk. I was also told the rates for special are higher.

hmm..sounds like a dream come true?:o

doomday123
10-11-2006, 08:46 PM
I ever did asked a female masseur.

She ever worked in a lady spa club before & encountered lady customer requesting for "special". It's quite common she say.

Red_Baron
10-11-2006, 09:12 PM
I thought HCs are only for men? Only Spas can cater to both sexes but those that do are mostly clean. Unless the woman are lesbos.

phallusman
10-11-2006, 09:56 PM
hmm..sounds like a dream come true?:o

Now, get real and stop dreaming. Those woman who pays are 99% fat, old and ugly, and looks like your grandma so much so that you have a hard time getting your small head up. How about ask you to bonk the kopi ahsoh from your neighbourhood kopitiam. :mad:

ZIZOUZIZOU
11-11-2006, 01:01 AM
Wrong, wrong, wrong again. There are some 20+/30 ladies who are horny and needed special services. These may be those lonely mistresses who need jabs when their partners are away. My friend working in a foot reflexology joint, once massage a lady in her late 20s and quite good looking. Midway through the massage, the lady rub his didi until he was hard. Then she took it out and gave him a bj. He was shock but thoroughly enjoyed it. No price was mentioned but he got $20 tips.

FallenAngel
11-11-2006, 10:35 AM
its in one of the newspaper liao lah, there are 100 such known male masseur around and they earn big money, underground ones how many i don't know.

addoode
11-11-2006, 03:02 PM
i once went for massage with my gf in bkk and we took separate rooms. later on she told me that she was given BM by the female masseuse who kept playing with her tits and around the pussy area. my gf got freaked out and dashed out of the room. i came out later becos i was enjoying a BJ... :D

GongCB
12-11-2006, 02:43 AM
Looks like it s time to stop being an engineer n start putting our hands on massaging those ladies rather than using our hands with a hammer!

jon2000sg
12-11-2006, 03:02 AM
its in one of the newspaper liao lah, there are 100 such known male masseur around and they earn big money, underground ones how many i don't know.
wow! I hope this is true!

kazuru
16-11-2006, 08:59 PM
Today went to massage, she told me that in Beach road there are HC do provide "special" for woman, and also man provide "special" exculively for man too.

conjurer
16-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Today went to massage, she told me that in Beach road there are HC do provide "special" for woman, and also man provide "special" exculively for man too.

Which part of Beach Road i wonder. Women are paid to give special to man whereas men gives free special to woman :p

no_faith
16-11-2006, 09:24 PM
imagine male charging female after the massage, pop d holy question
$50 - digging pussy
$100 - for bonk
$150 - bonk & lick

either way, we guys still benefit:D

kazuru
16-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Question is how many "special" can a male provide a day compare to woman, they can cum and cum and cum...:D

rolly
17-11-2006, 12:43 AM
no need cum wat...

do till the female high enuf then she say stop then stop or until time's up

Archduke
17-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Depends on what the special are. Just like us guys we got a choice for hand, blow or full service. So I guess the same for women. My guess for them it would be pussy rubbing, pussy eating and pussy full service. :rolleyes:

Norris
17-11-2006, 10:25 AM
no need cum wat...

do till the female high enuf then she say stop then stop or until time's up

Hahaha - like that the women confirm will not RTF... or issit RTC?

Ironically was having this conversation with a close female friend. She told me that in Shanghai, her female friend got a 'happy ending' after BM.

I am quite certain there are some places liek these in SG for women as well... only more discreet.

apache
17-11-2006, 11:39 AM
FR on Johnny

I had a tiff with my boyfriend today and decided to let it go. I drive around city area and found this HC named Rabbit Man HC. Outside the shop are posters of macho men with slogans like Great massage and great experience to destress.

I parked my car, went in and straight to the reception. The very "gentle" and feminine male receptionist asked me if this is my first visit. I said "ya". He introduced me a seasoned masseau named Johnny. He led me to the room and asked me to bathe.

The room is spacious, with paintings of ancient Greek warrior in various poses with the Greek sex goddesses. I unrobed and take a bath. The bathroom is surrouned by mirror, and as I bath, I caress my cup C breasts and touch my clitoris. I have not had sex before, but I like to masturbate myself. I don;t know why, somehow I start to get wet, notknowing what I am in for later.

I finished my bath, and got out of the bathroom and to my surprise, a very gentle male is kneeling next to the bed, dressed in tights and a singlet. His body is toned and skin is tanned. Very good looking, better looking than my idiotic boyfriend. I found out that my boyfriend actually visit HC when I accidentally say his credit card statement.

I was naked and I quickly covered my parts with my hands. He said it is OK, as we are "sisters". I thought he is gay, hence I feel a bit easier. But I still cover my breasts and my bush.

I lie on the matress on the floor. He covered my back with a towel. His massage strokes are strong and yet gentle, made me feel good. Gradually, he pulled down the towel and revealed my back. He is on top of me, but I do not feel his full weight as he is controlling himself not to sit fully on my butt.

He massaged my back and slowly to my waist. The feeling is so sensual. and slowly, his firm hands goto my inner tights. I think I am beginning to get wet as his fingers rubbed my clitoris as he massaged my inner thighs. He can sense it too. and with one manly move, he swing himself and before I know it, his head to above mine and he whisper into my ears "want to enjoy, darling?"

His Dunhill Desire perfume is very attracting. And his breathe smells of mint. His erected penis is protruding from his tights and it is resting on my butt.

For once, I told myself "gosh, I am a virgin and what I am in for. I am so wet now, and my heart beat is pumping so fast and I thought my first nite should be with my husband. But i cannot control it as he is so irresistible".

I asked him what he will do after he pop that golden question. He said I must be new and he slowly tells me what are the options. S$50 for rubbing the clitoris with oil till I reach orgasm, or S$80 for sucking myu pussy till I come or S$100 for full course with vibrating condom.

I opt for the S$50. I can sense he is not very happy with the answer, but he still flash his megawatt smile. He rests next to me with me facing downwards. He lick my ears, caress my body and slowly his warm fingers reach my clitoris. He begin to caress my clitoris and it is getting very very wet. I am enjoying every moment of it with this manly creature beside me. This is a feeling of protection which I do not get from my boyfriend.

I cannot tahan liao. I told him to suck my pussy. He gladly obliged. His tantalising tongue rolled from my back and slowly down to my butt. Shall I call this cat bath or dog bath?

He opened my legs while I am facing down and lifted up my hips with his macho hands, and his tongue attacked my clitoris like Trojan horses attacking the city in the raid. At first, a bit painful but slowly, he adjust his speed and this is one of the most sensual moment ever. I am breathing very hard, and my heart beat is beating very fast, faster than ever, and he lick faster and faster, while using his hand to caress my breasts. i can sense my wet juice wetting his mouth and he seem to enjoy it, as he said it tasted good. It as so great that I screamed out loud when I hit the orgasm.

I don;t know what happen to me that night. I am ready for a second round of orgasm. I told him to penetrate me and I am still very hot and wet. He removed his tights and singlet, and out poped a vibrating condom. He look so suave and macho. His dick smells nice too, and this is the first time I saw a dick live, though I have seen many on the internet. I wonder what he use to wash his dick. I don;t know what went into me, and I begin to suck his dick and it got harder. He told me buay tahan liao and this is the first time the client made him feel so good. I lay down, exposing my breasts to him. He told me I am very pretty with smooth long hair and nice breasts with pink nipples. He sucked my nipples gently, not bite, and it feel so good and left no marks.

He continued to lick my front, my valleys and the underside of my breasts. I am getting wet again and I have not being this wet before. He moved down to my clitoris and he sucked again at the honey. I grabbed his hair, but told him to penetrate me instead. He wore the condom, and slowly, his erected long dick entered me. At first, it was very pain as this is the first time in my life having sex. He pulled out and saw the membrane, and he was surprised that I am a virgin. He used his hand to caress my neck and kiss me on my forehead, and continue to pump me. The vibrating condom hit my G spot and I feel so high. I asked him to try doggie position, and my breasts oscillate as he pumped me from behind. I tried the standing position as I lay my fronton the basin. On the mirror, I can see he is still going strong.

We ended up in missionery again and I told him to pump harder which he did. I am surprised he can last so long and my orgasm can last so long too.

Later, he did a scissors and then back to missionery. He pumped harder and I begin to scream in sensual joy as the vibrating condom keep stimulating my G spot. Finally, we reached the climax as I screamed very loudly and I can feel his breath is very deep and I feel the condom very hot.He finally cannot take it and has ejaculated.

We both lie on the matress trying to cool down. He told me this is the most sextifying experience. He removed his condom, cleared the area, and go to bath as he said time is almost up. As he bath, I am sitting on the chair looking at him. He looks so good, with hair at the right places.

After I have showered, we still have 5 minutes and we chatted. He thanked me for the great experience today and he usually charge per orgasm, which means S$80 for mouth job (MJ) and S$100 for penetrate job (PJ). They don;t call it fuck job as it sounds so bad on the gal. But he said he enjoy it and it is the first time he is doing it on a virgin, he just charge me S$100.

I open my purse and gave him the S$100. He saw my boyfriend pix and he said they are former army camp mates in the NS days! He said they used to cheong in GEylang. I quicky take out the photo and tear it, and with tears. He held me and let me rest on his shoulders and he consoled me.

I stopped crying and enjoyed his warm chest. i felt better.

The receptionist called over the phone and said time is up.

I really enjoy the session and said I will visit him again. HE give me that megawatt smile. On my way out, I saw a few other macho men better looking. I went to the lounge area and saw a few tai tai in the late forties and mid fifties wrapped only with a towel. They saw my Gucci bag and commented me. Some of them are friends and they discuss which guy to try, as the guys walk in and out of the lounge. And to my surprise, I saw my lady GM too. We were both shocked and stunned for a moment, but we smiled and promised to maintain confidentiality.

She told me Johnny is the ang pai and I made the right choice. She is still single despite her age, and she often wear very sexily, and some male colleagues speculate she should be wearing red bra and G string. She introduce me a few others who I can try next time. I saw a very dashing one walking past me. i asked for his name, he said "Bond, Jamus Bond 009".

I will sure return.

Haha, the above is fictitious from fictitious forum.sammygal.com, haha

Wang Ye
17-11-2006, 11:42 AM
:p Looks like another milestone for SBF!

Congratulations you all have just made sbf history in setting the standardise terms for female cheongsters.

With luck it will soon be adopted by all! :D

phallusman
17-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Any reasonably good looking woman can walk into a pub and get picked up and have a ONS. No need to pay for the bonk la.

I am quite surprise at the number of adverts in the New Paper where joints provide young male masseurs. Wonder if it's legal and if it's under the purview of the AVS.:confused:

For those who dream of a free bonk - what if the customer is 48yr old, fat with very sagging boobs and lots of cellulite and varicose veins in the thighs. Even a double dose of little blue pill won't get my dick up la! :mad:

apache
17-11-2006, 11:45 AM
hope you enjoy it

Wang Ye
17-11-2006, 01:13 PM
Good point. If cannot get hard how to provide pentration job?

Still I guess HC specials for woman are for those who want to hush hush and keep it behind closed doors. If it were ONS word will get around.

Then again we are assuming that they are all serviced by men. We should not discount strap-ons and girl on girl action.

Man_male
17-11-2006, 01:21 PM
FR on Johnny

Bro! Amazing. Macham real like dat. For all we know, there is such a female forum out there and we are being FR-ed by our gerfrens and other FLs. If so, I think my stats will be

Man_male
Looks: 2.7/10 :(
Body: 1.8/10
MJ: 3.4/10 (tongue too short)
PJ: 1.3/10 (co*k even shorter!!)
RTF: not likely, too many di*ks out there!!

D!ckster
17-11-2006, 01:34 PM
FR on Johnny...I saw a very dashing one walking past me. i asked for his name, he said "Bond, Jamus Bond 009"...
Haha, the above is fictitious from fictitious forum.sammygal.com...

Real funny...just nice for "after lunch delight"...upped u 2 dickies :D

leedsman
17-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Was going thr this topic, remember few years back, went to a HC at Cairnhill Hotel with my army buddy who used to frequent this HC. ( think this hotel no longer there )
Told me there this particular gal very horny and 'wild' type. Wants her pussy to be licked while doing BJ. So recommended her to me so can tried out how wild she is.
OMG! When she comes in, she big size! I mean not those fatty that i'm talking abt. But like those slightly smaller than body builders. Of course, since she already in the room, not nice to reject her lah so just carried on w her. In the end, only ask for HJ and she asked me whether like to paint her or not! I wont mind if she smaller size but she just too "big".
So far, she's the only gal that i came across in HC that asked to be licked. In some cases when both of u are into it, these gals wouldn't mind when we do it on them. In actual fact, some loved it, but not all.

apache
20-11-2006, 02:03 AM
did she flatten you?

Anyway, it is easy for guys to get hard and pump 4 to 5 times a day if they take tonics. That is as good as S$400 to S$500 per day! And further more, men have no aunties, hence if they can tahan, they work 30 days a month and that is S$15,000 per month by penetrating gals, of all kinds.

Of course, they can also charge a premium, probably S$200 for PJ instead of S$100. In other words, they are full time male chicken but earning big bucks, and they can work till they are 40 years and over, since guys tend to be more appealing as they age. That manly appearance.

Geez, S$15,000 to S$30,000 per month! Any takers?

apache
20-11-2006, 02:04 AM
did she flatten you?

Anyway, it is easy for guys to get hard and pump 4 to 5 times a day if they take tonics. That is as good as S$400 to S$500 per day! And further more, men have no aunties, hence if they can tahan, they work 30 days a month and that is S$15,000 per month by penetrating gals, of all kinds.

Of course, they can also charge a premium, probably S$200 for PJ instead of S$100. In other words, they are full time male chicken but earning big bucks, and they can work till they are 40 years and over, since guys tend to be more appealing as they age. That manly appearance.

curiosityz
20-11-2006, 03:32 AM
nice proposal, apache :D

PKTM
21-11-2006, 12:48 PM
did she flatten you?

Anyway, it is easy for guys to get hard and pump 4 to 5 times a day if they take tonics.

It wouldn't be easy.

I remember many many years ago I was watching the "Tiger" or Thai-girl show in Hatyai. After all the magical performances by the girl's vaginal, it ended with a live sex show. When the male performer came up stage and start to have sex with the girl, we were shocked by the shape of his "balls". He looked young, about 20 years old. But his "balls" looked like dry grapes! very flat and hanging very low very much like old grandma breasts...

PKTM
21-11-2006, 12:57 PM
did she flatten you?

Anyway, it is easy for guys to get hard and pump 4 to 5 times a day if they take tonics.

It wouldn't be easy.

I remember many many years ago I was watching the "Tiger" or Thai-girl show in Hatyai. After all the magical performances by the girl's vaginal, it ended with a live sex show. When the male performer came up stage and start to have sex with the girl, we were shocked by the shape of his "balls". He looked young, about 20 years old. But his "balls" looked like dry grapes! very flat and hanging very low very much like old grandma breasts...

FallenAngel
22-11-2006, 07:36 AM
...For those who dream of a free bonk - what if the customer is 48yr old, fat with very sagging boobs and lots of cellulite and varicose veins in the thighs. Even a double dose of little blue pill won't get my dick up la! :mad:
that means that you are not a duck material :D

Red_Baron
22-11-2006, 09:10 AM
Not surprising. It has been recorded that a person can die from excessive sex.
I have read one study that claims that when a man ejaculates, it shortens his life span. How they figure that one out I have no idea.

Maybe if they took tonics it may help but I doubt it.

master yoga
22-11-2006, 12:19 PM
sex more, dangerous life is yours.
better think act before you.

randyboy73
22-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Not surprising. It has been recorded that a person can die from excessive sex.
I have read one study that claims that when a man ejaculates, it shortens his life span. How they figure that one out I have no idea.

Maybe if they took tonics it may help but I doubt it.

I certainly hope that what u mentioned above is not true.... otherwise bros in SBF will all have short lifespan.... OMG!!!!!:eek:

kronthos
22-11-2006, 07:01 PM
FR on Johnny

I will sure return.

Excellent FR bro :-) I wonder if there are any job openings :D

noblefriend
23-11-2006, 06:27 PM
I have never heard of women going to HC as customer bro. There are no female customer toilets. No section for women for steambath, jacuzzi and sauna as well as towels or short pants for women so I take it that HCs do not cater to women.

Hope my view helps. btw ur gf knows you to go HC?:eek:Several years ago when the HC (forgotten the name) in the basement of Apollo Centre was under the old management, there was a section for female customers. A male friend of mine took a female friend there for a massage and she later reported that there was a jaccuzi as well as sauna in the female section. Masseuse was female and aprt from having her breasts massaged, nothing else significant happened during the session happened.

Don't know if it is the same now.

apache
27-11-2006, 02:18 AM
Job Opening for Rabbit HC.

The newly opened Rabbit HC requires the services of male masseaues.

Qualification if A level and below with monthly basic pay of S$1500 excluding commissions and tips. Lunch and Dinner provided for. You will be trained by the inhouse instructor.

Pre-requisite:
(1) Well toned body. If got flabby body, basic monthly pay will be S$1200.
(2) Must be friendly and able to handle requests from the clients diplomatically.
(3) Work 20 days a month, with free spa and TCM treatment
(4) Height minimum 1.7m

If you are interested, please email your CV to [email protected] and we will contact you shortly for an interview and practical session.

haha, welcome to the fictitious sammygal

apache
27-11-2006, 02:19 AM

Qualification if A level and below with monthly basic pay of S$1500 excluding commissions and tips. Lunch and Dinner provided for. You will be trained by the inhouse instructor.

Pre-requisite:
(2) Must be friendly and able to handle requests from the clients diplomatically.
(4) Height minimum 1.7m

If you are interested, please email your CV to [email protected] and we will contact you shortly for an interview and practical session.

apache
27-11-2006, 02:20 AM

Pre-requisite:
(4) Height minimum 1.7m

Red_Baron
29-11-2006, 09:05 AM
Not to worry, they esitmate the shortening of lifespan to be from 8-12 secs per ejaculation (so I guess we are safe). How they figure that out I really have no idea. Guess maybe they had a volunteer to screw for a few years none stop and see when he dies.

FallenAngel
29-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Not to worry, they esitmate the shortening of lifespan to be from 8-12 secs per ejaculation (so I guess we are safe). How they figure that out I really have no idea. Guess maybe they had a volunteer to screw for a few years none stop and see when he dies.
to shorten 1 year of life, it will need to have 2628000 ejaculations.

assuming 3 ejaculations a day, it will take 2400 years in exchange for that 1 year.

no bad ah, i think the creator really sayang men :D

if the volunteer screw non-stop hor, no need 1 year lah, maybe few days die liao lah.