PDA

View Full Version : How to go Vietnam and destroy evidence from passport?

sexyback
23-06-2016, 05:42 PM
Good day Bros, would like to check are there any tips on this? Was planning to go Vietnam find a girl but worried that might get caught by family. Any tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hurricane88
24-06-2016, 11:32 AM
Good day Bros, would like to check are there any tips on this? Was planning to go Vietnam find a girl but worried that might get caught by family. Any tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You mean no Vietnam stamp on your passport...:confused:

If what I understood from above...answer is NO...:)

Any tempering of passport is against the law...can be fine...:)

My advice ask Girl to meet you in Singapore...if girl ban from entering Singapore then meet in Malaysia/Thailand...alternatively find new Vietnam girl in Singapore...solve all your worries..:)

autoroam
24-06-2016, 11:38 AM
Before you reach home burn your passport:p
Then go NPP to report lost and then go replace a new one
Don't do this too often otherwise ICA will look for u:D:D

naemlo
24-06-2016, 11:47 AM

Funny question.... u must be very very very young and still under the control of your parents. Why not finish your study 1st then when u start to work then start to think of love love and be independent?

Hurricane88
24-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Funny question.... u must be very very very young and still under the control of your parents. Why not finish your study 1st then when u start to work then start to think of love love and be independent?

bro...you so direct ha...I wanted to answer lidat...but first reply better stick to warning him...dun tamper with passport...dun play play...:)

Hurricane88
24-06-2016, 12:07 PM
Before you reach home burn your passport:p
Then go NPP to report lost and then go replace a new one
Don't do this too often otherwise ICA will look for u:D:D

What happen if somebody stomp his burning and posted...:)

naemlo
24-06-2016, 12:10 PM
bro...you so direct ha...I wanted to answer lidat...but first reply better stick to warning him...dun tamper with passport...dun play play...:)

I very friendly liao...

blacksocks
24-06-2016, 03:10 PM
what happens if you tear off the page with the vietnam stamp?

sammyboyfor
24-06-2016, 03:43 PM

Why on earth do you want to risk time, money and family for a vietcong gook??? :rolleyes:

eddy72
24-06-2016, 03:52 PM
when u use a tiny drop of water n smear the Vietnam chop,

that your answer..

naemlo
24-06-2016, 07:17 PM
what happens if you tear off the page with the vietnam stamp?

Tape the pieces back together. :rolleyes:

hugs
24-06-2016, 07:35 PM
Tape the pieces back together. :rolleyes:

Ensure your passport is valid for at least 6 months before departure. It should be in good condition – pages are not torn or missing, lamination is intact (for passports issued before 18 Oct 1999) etc. A passport which appears to have been tampered with could inconvenience you at a foreign airport, including refusal of entry.

https://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=113

lawry
25-06-2016, 09:52 AM
The airfare you pay. The money you spend on hotel.. For so much trouble. They are tons of viet pub club ktv in Singapore and even FL. That charges 150-400. So ma fan for what? Just bring three hundred. Uncle lawry bring you for a good time. Don't need burn passport.

I hope what you meant isn't going Vietnam and find a super beautify girl as a gf and get free fuck?

One top girls in Vietnam sure get bao or have rich viet men taken care Liao.

Unless you're 吴彦祖lookalike.

If not, please. Come back to earth..

Hurricane88
25-06-2016, 01:18 PM
Why on earth do you want to risk time, money and family for a vietcong gook??? :rolleyes:

my passports full of Vietnam immigration chops...dun find anything wrong...kkk...:)

curious76
25-06-2016, 02:20 PM
You travel to Thailand or China and smuggle your way to Vietnam.

conquer
26-06-2016, 02:32 AM
Maybe TS can also consider getting a fake passport. Many terrorists used this trick to cross borders. :cool:

lor16geylang
26-06-2016, 04:11 AM
my passports full of Vietnam immigration chops...dun find anything wrong...kkk...:)

return you 11, from lor16geylang, thanks.

w00f
27-06-2016, 10:30 AM
TS is quite an intelligent guy mah! Wonder why he asked this kind of question? He is clever enough to post here and not in the most hostile thread of sbf aka the wetnam thread! Aiya...just say go to wetnam to do charity lor!:D

Mr_Oreh
27-06-2016, 02:52 PM
I've tried a few viets in local ktv scene in the past & involved afew complicated relationships too! YOLO!

pyscho77
27-06-2016, 06:16 PM
Use APEC card

Hurricane88
29-06-2016, 01:12 PM
Use APEC card

APEC card only allow you to use a faster lane...passport still have a chop...:)

naemlo
29-06-2016, 01:38 PM
Use APEC card

APEC card does not replace a passport.

sony2002
01-07-2016, 01:55 PM
work hard and become a pilot or air crew

then can fly to anywhere without a stamp in your passport

w00f
01-07-2016, 02:40 PM
lol......stealth agents in the wetnam thread buay tahan i mentioned that hostile thread! Carry on to zap me lor!:D:rolleyes:

squiggle
03-07-2016, 08:13 PM
Since now geylang $30-$50 can get viet girls already, why still have to go so far just to find them? Unless you are talking about Japanese girls or who then more worth it.

If you go think about it, going overseas to choing the money you spend there may equal or even more than you spend in geylang. Unless you are treating it as a holiday, not just for sex.

Silentreader88
06-07-2016, 06:27 PM
lol......stealth agents in the wetnam thread buay tahan i mentioned that hostile thread! Carry on to zap me lor!:D:rolleyes:

I silently know who are the stealth agents in that thread! I won't dare to post question there! Sure Kena zap to red one! :o very...very...hostile thread indeed!

thewildone
24-07-2016, 12:56 AM
Since when did a passport stamp print, "Visited Vietnam to find a girl"?
There are 101 excuses you can make up to your family for having to visit Vietnam.

Mayan
24-07-2016, 01:04 AM
work hard and become a pilot or air crew

then can fly to anywhere without a stamp in your passport

Are you sure? Since when the policy changed?
As far as I know Air Crews still need to chop passport.
Even Diplomats have to chop passport too so why should Air Crews be exempted.

cumball
29-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Bro u go Viet cos u got KC by that girl? Dont bother la, u want girl SG GL and Petain got many.

If still wanna go then just fly there say biz trip, pack suit n tie n fake excel print out reports. No one will be any the wiser.

wohaha96
29-07-2016, 02:50 PM
wait till your passport left 9 months lol, come back straight renew passport.

hoian
29-07-2016, 05:27 PM
That's being derogatory. Like Chinese being called chinks, blacks called niggas, whites called angmors and so on. It just goes on and on...