PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys know if a girl really likes you or not

eddiebrock
31-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Dear all learned bros and sistas though we live in a modern age now but sometimes we guys still don't understand girls that well . So how do we really know if a girl likes you not ? Seeking your advise . Thanks a lot.

saabking
31-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Dear all learned bros and sistas though we live in a modern age now but sometimes we guys still don't understand girls that well . So how do we really know if a girl likes you not ? Seeking your advise . Thanks a lot.

One of the indicator would be she allow you to raw with creampie LOL

korean
31-05-2016, 08:27 PM

TS, possible to be more specific on ur question?

- she likes u, want to know more abt u
- she likes u, plan to get married with u
- she likes u, want to bear ur child,
- she likes u, dont mind u r bankrupt
- she like u, someone wanna shoot u she cover herself to protect u

:D:D:D

orangeproud
31-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Sometimes, when a gal likes u,as a guy u can somehow sense it.
Her body language will show it.
Show interest in whatever u say especially things abt urself.
Extremely curious n show alots of concern abt u especially ur well being.
Willing to travel very far even juz to see u for a while.
Always at ur side, listen to ur woes n encourage u when u feel dwn.
Everything u say, she will remember, even like u mention of ur birthday unintentionally, she will put it in her heart n give u a surprise on tat day.
Every time she talks to u, u can see her eyes sparkling.:p

On top r juz a few hints tat she might like u but nt absolutely, must understand her more n time will tell. ;)

But like is nt equivalent to love.:rolleyes:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4OqXWzekVw4

eddiebrock
31-05-2016, 09:27 PM
Sometimes, when a gal likes u,as a guy u can somehow sense it.
Her body language will show it.

In what ways does she show in her body language ?

orangeproud
31-05-2016, 09:39 PM
In what ways does she show in her body language ?

Like she will lean forward to show interest in listening to ur conversation. She will nt fidgeting when she wif u like keep playing wif her hp or looking at her watch, showing her impatience. Her eyes seem to b sparkling when she stares at u. ;)

HelloAngel
31-05-2016, 09:45 PM

Just open your mouth and ask her:

What do you think of me? Do you think I make a good bf/partner?

Direct and to the point.

demonhunter
31-05-2016, 11:37 PM
So how do we really know if a girl likes you not ? Seeking your advise . Thanks a lot.

She will swallow your cum without you asking

:D

dyelook
01-06-2016, 12:01 AM
when you die and she's there mourning for you or when she die she's still your partner...

hugs
01-06-2016, 06:49 AM
Like you? All those posts above.

Love? A total different thing.

Drinkcoffee
01-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Try jio her drink coffee:)

korean
01-06-2016, 10:12 AM
Every gal has different body language. If u ask her directly she may tell u the opposite :D so u gotta know she belongs to which type :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwfFA40cDTI

Now I know what is the meaning of getting my shirt :p

Sen5eS
01-06-2016, 06:06 PM

Direct and to the point.
haha simple sincere and strai8 fwd ... is that how u like your men ? :D

But doesn't everything starts small with a "like" and develops ?

eddiebrock
01-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Like she will lean forward to show interest in listening to ur conversation. She will nt fidgeting when she wif u like keep playing wif her hp or looking at her watch, showing her impatience. Her eyes seem to b sparkling when she stares at u. ;)

Ok here is a bit more details . She works in a bakery shop as an assistant . So whenever I pass by the shop we would definitely have some eye contact lasting between 3 to 5 secs . Whenever I have the opportunity i will try to make small talk with her . But always bearing in mind that her colleagues may be watching me and her. I try not talk to much to her while she is working . But there also times when I walk pass she did not notice me . Perhaps she was busy . That is why I am a bit confused .

Direct and to the point.

I am the shy type I dare not ask her so direct . I am afraid that I might scare her off .

Have not even reach the stage of love yet . What I am experiencing now is probably the very first stage of mutual attraction .

Try jio her drink coffee

Being trying to talk to her more when she is alone . Afraid that she will think I am desparate .

Every gal has different body language. If u ask her directly she may tell u the opposite so u gotta know she belongs to which type

That is why I am trying to see if she really like me or not . Women can be quite confusing at times . And I do not want to make myself look like a fool . :o . Sorry no offense to the ladies here .

HelloAngel
01-06-2016, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE=Sen5eS;14669319]haha simple sincere and strai8 fwd ... is that how u like your men ? :D

I dislike guessing games. Like means like. Don't like means don't like. My guy is very straight and honest, that's why I am with him. Don't beat about the bush and I gotto guess his likes and dislikes. This also applies to intimacy. We both get happily sextified cos we communicate a lot in the nude too. :D

Sen5eS
01-06-2016, 11:03 PM
I dislike guessing games. Like means like. Don't like means don't like. My guy is very straight and honest, that's why I am with him. Don't beat about the bush and I gotto guess his likes and dislikes. This also applies to intimacy. We both get happily sextified cos we communicate a lot in the nude too. :D

I like the part about communicating a lot in the nude ... Body language is an art :D ... some women play coy and tends to say 1 but mean 2 :rolleyes:

TS - make a move to get noticed ? Nothing ventured nothing gained ... but Nothing desperate or ghastly turn-offish ... small talk and "go with the flow" seems the way to go.

Tell us how it goes ;)

orangeproud
02-06-2016, 12:18 AM
Ok here is a bit more details . She works in a bakery shop as an assistant . So whenever I pass by the shop we would definitely have some eye contact lasting between 3 to 5 secs . Whenever I have the opportunity i will try to make small talk with her . But always bearing in mind that her colleagues may be watching me and her. I try not talk to much to her while she is working . But there also times when I walk pass she did not notice me . Perhaps she was busy . That is why I am a bit confused .

Since hv eyes contact wif each other n hv small talk wif her, how u think her impression of u?? Does she show her interest or friendliness to talk to u. Yeah, during her working time avoid talk to her so much. U may try to ask her when is her lunch time, take notice when she get off work. R u her regular customer nw? If yes, n u really interested in her then juz pluck up ur courage asking her can we be friend? This doesn't sound too blunt or desperate since u hv patronized her shop regularly. U may shy but cannot b too timid, as a guy if u really interested in a gal, u muz pluck up ur courage n make the first move. Who knw mayb she is oso waiting u to make the first move as she is shy like u.:rolleyes:;)

Really so shy then mayb pass her a paper telling her u feel nice abt her, like to make friend wif her, if she's interested can sms or call u.

This is harmless to give it a try even though u may fail, but at least u hv make an effort to make thing happen rather than juz waiting n guessing. If she nvr call or sms u, n u feel u lost face by her rejection then the most u dun appear at her shop anymore.

TS, this is juz my suggestion, pls dun feel offended. Really juz pluck up some courage n make the first move if u really so interested in her. Jia you!:)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ogNkFW37F4I

Angeline1716
04-06-2016, 10:34 PM

you don't contact her for a few days,
see what happens.

Sen5eS
04-06-2016, 11:20 PM
see what happens.
Personal experience? :p

hugs
05-06-2016, 11:11 AM
see what happens.

Like? Panic loh.

Love? Whaa the..? Got problem go into hiding one ah? She will think if this is the man for her future, he better fck off from her life now.

milfmilf
05-06-2016, 08:05 PM
see what happens.

that's an effective test

eddiebrock
05-06-2016, 09:25 PM
I like the part about communicating a lot in the nude ... Body language is an art :D ... some women play coy and tends to say 1 but mean 2 :rolleyes:

TS - make a move to get noticed ? Nothing ventured nothing gained ... but Nothing desperate or ghastly turn-offish ... small talk and "go with the flow" seems the way to go.

Tell us how it goes ;)

Since hv eyes contact wif each other n hv small talk wif her, how u think her impression of u?? Does she show her interest or friendliness to talk to u. Yeah, during her working time avoid talk to her so much. U may try to ask her when is her lunch time, take notice when she get off work. R u her regular customer nw? If yes, n u really interested in her then juz pluck up ur courage asking her can we be friend? This doesn't sound too blunt or desperate since u hv patronized her shop regularly. U may shy but cannot b too timid, as a guy if u really interested in a gal, u muz pluck up ur courage n make the first move. Who knw mayb she is oso waiting u to make the first move as she is shy like u.

Thanks so much for your advise . Guess my next step is to ask her out for a meal. From there I will definitely know whether she likes me or not .

see what happens.

I did already try this method . I purposely don't see her for 2 weeks . So when she did finally see me her face lit up . :)

orangeproud
05-06-2016, 10:13 PM
Thanks so much for your advise . Guess my next step is to ask her out for a meal. From there I will definitely know whether she likes me or not .

Wish u best of luck!:)
Hope u strike by Cupid's arrow soon!:p

middleofnowhere
06-06-2016, 12:18 AM
Simplest way to know that is if she initiates stuff with you, without you asking. For instance, she would talk to you first if you stop talking to her for a day or two.

My two cents.

Sen5eS
09-06-2016, 09:43 AM
Did the request for a meal happen ? :D

ringo6668
09-06-2016, 11:09 AM
One of the indicator would be she allow you to raw with creampie LOL

LOL.....fully agree:D

Gaofar
13-06-2016, 09:39 PM
Bro TS,

Ignoring all others nonsensical response, to reply on your question statement, there are no standard answers.

Throughout times, men have shared on how they felt when they meet their other halves. It varies from man to man but literally it means to say: you just know it. But of course all of us has that moment(s) at one point or the other. You breathe harder, your mind blanked out, everything arounds you becomes irrelevant, time slows down, you have tunnel visions of her, you feel/sense she is around you somehow, you feel telekinetic with her, blah, blah, blah... (Sorry if that last few words ruins your moment as the list is endless.. 😁)

Whatever you may call it: love at first-sight, puppy love, kenna poison, tio gongtao, etc., you just want that woman for the rest of your life, at that moment.. Such feelings are genuine and undisputable I'm sure, but do take heed that such feelings are also not cast in stone. These moments are fleeting at best and you need to maintain it, massage it to make the relationship works..

middleofnowhere
14-06-2016, 02:27 PM
see what happens.

I fully agree with this.

1) A selfish woman will ask why you ignored her, and she will continue to ignore you. In such cases, drop her like a hot potato.

2) An indifferent woman will not notice anything. This is the worst and obviously means she doesn't care whether you are dead or alive.

3) A concerned woman will eventually ask about your well being and wonder what happened to you. Only this one is a keeper.

hugs
15-06-2016, 05:25 AM
Why so many tricks up the sleeves? The woman worth keeping will not trust you again if she finds out it.

Just be yourself with her and see how it goes. Afterall you want her to like you for who you really are, isn't it? She may get confused why you happy happy disappear for a few days and read that as you are not serious with her or that you are an unstable person. To understand the mind of a woman, best way is to be yourself. Because the older you get and the more women you meet, soon you will come to realise women are very complicated.

So it is best that in every r/s in your life, simply be yourself.

sammyboyfor
15-06-2016, 07:57 AM
So it is best that in every r/s in your life, simply be yourself.

My girlfriend told me to be myself and not to hide any feelings or thoughts from her so I started telling her how she really looked in that dress and how small her tits were compared to my previous girl.

1 week later she left me.

sammyboyfor
15-06-2016, 09:13 AM
I asked my girlfriend whether she minded if I went fishing over the weekend instead of taking her shopping.

She told me to go ahead and enjoy myself so I had a fantastic weekend and caught a couple of whoppers.

When I got back home she had moved out.

I called her and asked her what I'd done and she told me that she couldn't forgive the fact that I went fishing instead of spending time with her.

I pointed out that I had asked her specifically whether it was OK and she had said "yes".

She told me that "yes" did not actually mean "yes you can go". It meant "I want to see whether I'm more important than fishing".

If you want to maintain your sanity stick to fucking whores. It's a much more straightforward relationship and one a man can understand a lot better.

hugs
15-06-2016, 10:06 AM
See? You have just proven that, unknowningly even to yourself.

That gf was a trickster! Why didn't she let her 'yes' be a 'yes' and her 'no' be a 'no? At the end of that r/s, you were totally confused and had settled for 'fcking whores'. When you could have learned so much more out of that r/s, should she have simply 'be herself'.

I asked my girlfriend whether she minded if I went fishing over the weekend instead of taking her shopping.

She told me to go ahead and enjoy myself so I had a fantastic weekend and caught a couple of whoppers.

When I got back home she had moved out.

I called her and asked her what I'd done and she told me that she couldn't forgive the fact that I went fishing instead of spending time with her.

I pointed out that I had asked her specifically whether it was OK and she had said "yes".

She told me that "yes" did not actually mean "yes you can go". It meant "I want to see whether I'm more important than fishing".

If you want to maintain your sanity stick to fucking whores. It's a much more straightforward relationship and one a man can understand a lot better.

hugs
15-06-2016, 10:10 AM
It wasn't your honestly that got you in trouble. Communication is an art. You can't paint a thousand word if you havent been practising. So take that as your learning curves:p

My girlfriend told me to be myself and not to hide any feelings or thoughts from her so I started telling her how she really looked in that dress and how small her tits were compared to my previous girl.

Hurricane88
15-06-2016, 10:46 AM

I.

This proved that your gf dun really loves you....:)

If a girl loves you...girl will just let you do whatever you want...or follow you to fishing...she will not stopped you doing whatever you wish or like...:)

In your case, new girl on the way...I often advocates let the girl loves you more than you love her...this way nothing will go wrong...only problem you are stuck forever...:)

sammyboyfor
15-06-2016, 11:26 AM
This proved that your gf dun really loves you....:)

If a girl loves you...girl will just let you do whatever you want...or follow you to fishing...she will not stopped you doing whatever you wish or like...:)

In your case, new girl on the way...I often advocates let the girl loves you more than you love her...this way nothing will go wrong...only problem you are stuck forever...:)

I didn't want her to come fishing with me. I wanted some peace of mind.

hugs
15-06-2016, 11:41 AM

Then she should probably take up cooking lesson so she can cook those fish and take control of her happiness. If she wants to spend time, she ought to learn how.

Hurricane88
15-06-2016, 12:29 PM
Then she should probably take up cooking lesson so she can cook those fish and take control of her happiness. If she wants to spend time, she ought to learn how.

No lah!...boss wanted time to meet other girls...just gave a reason go fishing...important is not the fish...but fishing for pussies...:)

hugs
15-06-2016, 04:16 PM
No lah!...boss wanted time to meet other girls...just gave a reason go fishing...important is not the fish...but fishing for pussies...:)

Oh sorriiiiiiiiiiii...see? men ah..so many tricks up their sleeves. no wonder that girl suspected and moved out.

hugs
15-06-2016, 04:17 PM
actually i also dont know if a girl really likes me anot, she will reach out to hold my hands, let me hold her waist and we even kissed last week but till now shes ignoring my text:(

She likes a few.

SureWinnner
15-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Try hold her hand

orangeproud
15-06-2016, 09:23 PM

She mayb like to involve in ur hobby or lifestyle wif u, yearning to fishing wif u n then later barbecue tgt wif u. Haha.....provided she's really enjoy fishing na....can stay quiet n concentrate for whole session.;)

orangeproud
15-06-2016, 09:30 PM

Can b honest to her but usually gals dun like to hear fm her boyfriend abt his ex especially comparing her wif his ex which sounds hurtful to her although it's might b a fact. Sometimes, we do need to tell some white lies.....haiz......:(

eddiebrock
15-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Sorry bros and sistas been pretty busy with work recently . No time to visit her shop. My boss just retrenched 2 workers and all their work pass to me. :mad: Got to go now for my late dinner.

orangeproud
15-06-2016, 09:51 PM
Sorry bros and sistas been pretty busy with work recently . No time to visit her shop. My boss just retrenched 2 workers and all their work pass to me. :mad: Got to go now for my late dinner.

Currently, economy is nt gd, there r some retrenchment oso. To secure ur current job is more realistic.;) Can visit her during ur off day or when u nt need to work so late. After a long day hard work, take time to enjoy ur dinner.:)

sixnine696900
20-06-2016, 04:24 PM
Hi bros,
sorry to hijack the thread a bit...
I have ponder with the question of "if a working girl really likes me or my money???"
I have been dating a few FLs, striptease dances and massage plus2 girls for years. I am always taken back by some of the girls I have a relationships with.
The girls that I am talking about are not the best selling girls by far, but most of them have very large boobs, so they are up the as the popular girls in their spas..
Now having said that, They do get a lot of customers, but some how or another, I get lucky with them.
I would not say is free, but minimum cost.
For example an FL in a high end spa, comes to stay with me once a month for a about a week; I hardly spend a dime on her...We makan2, maybe a Tshirt or 2, a handphone cover, nothing more.
A massage girl, that I pick up after her shift is up and we would go for dinner and some Durians, some night she would stay over for the night, that is 5 times a month.
There is even a dance, with great body, that comes over almost ever weekend, to stay over, and never ask for anything, just wants to see movie and jalan2 with me.
At this point I would like to add, I have seen these girls get hundreds of dollars in tips every night.
My FL girl could ever buy her own iphone 6s plus cash....The dancer girls drives her own car.
Now, I am not saying that they are not into money, quite the opposite, they are very into money; but these girls I have met, never impose it on me.
I am not good looking or anything, not even young anymore...it really makes me think.

Cheers..
Continue.....

Mr_Oreh
20-06-2016, 11:17 PM
Hi bros,
sorry to hijack the thread a bit...
I have ponder with the question of "if a working girl really likes me or my money???"
I have been dating a few FLs, striptease dances and massage plus2 girls for years. I am always taken back by some of the girls I have a relationships with.
The girls that I am talking about are not the best selling girls by far, but most of them have very large boobs, so they are up the as the popular girls in their spas..
Now having said that, They do get a lot of customers, but some how or another, I get lucky with them.
I would not say is free, but minimum cost.
For example an FL in a high end spa, comes to stay with me once a month for a about a week; I hardly spend a dime on her...We makan2, maybe a Tshirt or 2, a handphone cover, nothing more.
A massage girl, that I pick up after her shift is up and we would go for dinner and some Durians, some night she would stay over for the night, that is 5 times a month.
There is even a dance, with great body, that comes over almost ever weekend, to stay over, and never ask for anything, just wants to see movie and jalan2 with me.
At this point I would like to add, I have seen these girls get hundreds of dollars in tips every night.
My FL girl could ever buy her own iphone 6s plus cash....The dancer girls drives her own car.
Now, I am not saying that they are not into money, quite the opposite, they are very into money; but these girls I have met, never impose it on me.
I am not good looking or anything, not even young anymore...it really makes me think.

Cheers..
Continue.....

Why didn't you ask them about it? Since we're aren't the girls who dated you or know what's the intention.

wartotal
21-06-2016, 01:10 AM
its possible that they just like your company, try probing a little and see their reaction

sixnine696900
21-06-2016, 01:28 PM
its possible that they just like your company, try probing a little and see their reaction

Hi bro,
That might be true, I am concern that they might want something more:eek:

Cheers.

sixnine696900
21-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Hi bro,
I have wanted to ask them the reason why that they want be with me but do not to spoil the GFE feeling with answer I do not want the hear, like 'I love you' or 'I want to be you' or 'I want you to marry me'.....:eek:hahahaha...
On the serious note, I kind of guess that these girls are looking for somewhere safe to put their heads...a piece of mind, a place where they could put down their hair.

Cheers.

hugs
21-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Hi bro,
I have wanted to ask them the reason why that they want be with me but do not to spoil the GFE feeling with answer I do not want the hear, like 'I love you' or 'I want to be you' or 'I want you to marry me'.....:eek:hahahaha...
On the serious note, I kind of guess that these girls are looking for somewhere safe to put their heads...a piece of mind, a place where they could put down their hair.

Cheers.

From what you are saying, i suggest you please be open with them and let them know from the start what is your intention. Just in case you have been leading them on unknowingly.

sixnine696900
22-06-2016, 03:42 PM
From what you are saying, i suggest you please be open with them and let them know from the start what is your intention. Just in case you have been leading them on unknowingly.

Hi bro,
Thank you for your advice,
I have always been very open with these girls from the start, but some how or other, haiz you know lah...girls like these get so sticky2...:D
Maybe I should hide for the time being.
Girls like these are so sticky, and hang on to the guy real tight...get so jealous too...

Cheers.

hugs
22-06-2016, 04:03 PM
Hi bro,
Thank you for your advice,
I have always been very open with these girls from the start, but some how or other, haiz you know lah...girls like these get so sticky2...:D
Maybe I should hide for the time being.
Girls like these are so sticky, and hang on to the guy real tight...get so jealous too...
Cheers.
Jealous and sticky? Did you give them mixed signals? You dont want a r/s but they seem to expect a r/s.

sixnine696900
22-06-2016, 08:25 PM
Jealous and sticky? Did you give them mixed signals? You dont want a r/s but they seem to expect a r/s.

Hi bro,
I am very clear about what they can expect from me.
Most of these girls work as they were. and they are free to come and go as they please.
So not mixed signal at all from side.
Maybe girls that I have found are hungry for a bit of attention.....

cheers.

JieJieJiaoWo
25-06-2016, 04:35 PM

bro, dont get so busy with work till you become a 50 year old virgin with regrets! just a random reminder ;)

AndyQQ
25-06-2016, 04:54 PM
she will suck u like no tomorrow and creampie 12x a day

hugs
25-06-2016, 05:10 PM
she will suck u like no tomorrow and creampie 12x a day

That is not like, that is lust. Without you, she would also do 12x to another guy.

middleofnowhere
26-06-2016, 12:18 AM
That is not like, that is lust. Without you, she would also do 12x to another guy.

So true. There are so many sluts around nowadays...

hugs
26-06-2016, 11:05 AM
So true. There are so many sluts around nowadays...

Pale at the number of chee hong kias

Taisho75
28-06-2016, 11:38 AM
when you die and she's there mourning for you or when she die she's still your partner...

This is a profound reply that only an older man can give. An old man once told me a similar reply for the question "How u know u married the correct woman?"

He told me you wont know till your last day. If she still by your side at your/her death bed, remember to tell her u love her and thank her for her companionship these years. Anyway I am still wondering how true is this answer and hope I can find it when I am dying.

Anyway if a girl really like u, you will see it in her eyes. The way she looks at u and hold the look for more than just a while. Also how easy it is to ask her out. How much u can click with her at chatting and the closeness. Hard to describe, but u need more experience to tell.

lawry
28-06-2016, 09:56 PM
This is a profound reply that only an older man can give. An old man once told me a similar reply for the question "How u know u married the correct woman?"

He told me you wont know till your last day. If she still by your side at your/her death bed, remember to tell her u love her and thank her for her companionship these years. Anyway I am still wondering how true is this answer and hope I can find it when I am dying.

Anyway if a girl really like u, you will see it in her eyes. The way she looks at u and hold the look for more than just a while. Also how easy it is to ask her out. How much u can click with her at chatting and the closeness. Hard to describe, but u need more experience to tell.

simple. when walking brush your hand against hers.. if you didnt sense she moving away. that means you're ok.

communication part. she willing to and tries her best to communicate with you.

Taisho75
29-06-2016, 09:23 AM
simple. when walking brush your hand against hers.. if you didnt sense she moving away. that means you're ok.

communication part. she willing to and tries her best to communicate with you.

Bro, u are wrong. Brushing ur hand accidently and she didnt move, doesnt mean u are ok. My friends had encountered girls who think u accidently touch her and she doent bother as she knows u as a friend There are girls who are ok with touching up to certain level. You need to know where u stand.

The look thing is very important. U can see if she is interested or like u when u are talking to her. It takes experience to see.

justl00king
30-06-2016, 11:38 PM
After a date night out, while on the way to send her home.
She mention dun wan go back, wan go to my place instead? :D

squiggle
03-07-2016, 08:16 PM
The way talks, looking at you, touching you, some who are daring enough will confess to you directly and concerning you. On phone/online, she will always want to talk to you, even if you don't go talk to her. She will always find ways to get close with you.

JieJieJiaoWo
11-07-2016, 06:35 AM
game over for me alrdy:( chats got lesser and lesser so i backside itchy, went and ask her if something was wrong as we are chatting lesser each day..end up tio gan by her saying she got alot of things to deal with and ask me to fuck off if i cannot handle it

correct me if i'm wrong. but to say "fuck off IF you cant handle it", shouldn't you show her more care and concern then? if you really love her, that is.

on the brighter side, at least you still have an 'if' you cant handle it. Mine kept saying sorry to me.. in the end i have to console her for rejecting me.. want angry also cannot angry, how i move on -.-ll

on a side note, ts no news? went to jump already? :eek:

JieJieJiaoWo
12-07-2016, 03:03 AM
that was her way of getting rid of me actually. i realized the reason why our chats got lesser and lesser was because she patched back with her ex and she didn't want to tell me. She avoided my question when i confronted her head on asking if she got back together with him( the whatsapp online offline online offline) just my message never read. so i got frustrated and typed a long text and say i will stay out of her life :mad: knn hate it when girls refuses to be turthful

I think she was indecisive. Still unsure if she wants to let go of you. Not sure if i would wish mine to be a little less decisive so that i still might stand a chance..

While you cant get back your long text.. personally i believe in:
http://66.media.tumblr.com/c268239a1dcfdf13c4e82cb0587d411c/tumblr_npvsd2YYKg1rhy0pco1_1280.jpg

still, wish you luck in your next girl bro! :D

JieJieJiaoWo
14-07-2016, 09:48 AM
oh well..i gave up on her already. she did message me afterwards saying she did not get back together with her ex.but i tink shes attached already

bro, same advice: "don't decide when you are sad". hahaha, take care man :D

hugs
14-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Not true. When you decide while you are happy, only to discover you have made a wrong decision while blindly in love. Love is blind because emotion affects logic. But when you are sad, you began to look at it with both eyes open.

bro, same advice: "don't decide when you are sad". hahaha, take care man :D

hugs
14-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Communication should thus step in at this stage. If one of you are not willing to put effort for communication when something happens, you can safely say that this relationship will end either sooner or later.

yea i guess..being sad does make you see things from both side but actually made me more paranoid. like i wondered what i did to piss her off that badly only to think that we went out like 2 weeks ago and everything was fine(hands holding,kissing) so yea.."Girls" hahaha:o

Hurricane88
14-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Communication should thus step in at this stage. If one of you are not willing to put effort for communication when something happens, you can safely say that this relationship will end either sooner or later.

when did women ever talk sense...kkk...:)

dun waste time talk to woman who is angry...just leave her alone...let her cool down then can talk...:)

hugs
14-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Did Hurricane88 officially kill this thread?:eek:

Hurricane88
14-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Did Hurricane88 officially kill this thread?:eek:

hope I did not make you angry...:p

I dun hv such powers to kill this thread...:)

hugs
14-07-2016, 06:02 PM
hope I did not make you angry...:p

I dun hv such powers to kill this thread...:)
I am angry so you must sayang back by exchanging points with me!:p

Hurricane88
14-07-2016, 06:26 PM
I am angry so you must sayang back by exchanging points with me!:p

sure can exchange points...sayang sayang eh...:)

JieJieJiaoWo
15-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Not true. When you decide while you are happy, only to discover you have made a wrong decision while blindly in love.

Jiejie, i didn't mean to say decide while you are happy. The image did say not to promise when happy. What i meant was more of not making decisions on the spur of the moments. Like when you're cumming and thinking if you should pull out or just shoot inside :D:D It isn't always black or white.

But when you are sad, you began to look at it with both eyes open.

When you are at peace, you could also look at it with both eyes open. But when you are sad, as bro whambamtksmaam said, we tend to overthink things. We get discouraged to do things that might help to salvage the situation.

E.g. The girl that rejected me. A few years ago, she was an intern at an IT company. I had always thought that programmers have very good life. Whole day sit inside office shake their leg.. So there was once i tried to ask her out on facebook(i also assumed that programmers uses facebook wholeday in the office), on the day itself after her work. She didnt reply, till 8pm. She said she didnt see the message, that she just got off work. I was already sad that even though she was online on facebook she didnt reply me. So i assumed that it was a lie(i didnt believe that programmers work till 8pm), and told myself not to be a nuisance.

A few days later, i saw her in school, she walked past me. I didnt see her, as i was still moody. She put out her hand to block me before passing by me. I saw her, still thinking about the 'lie', smiled and carried on walking, telling myself not to be a nuisance.

I regretted. I started work in an IT company doing ERP software, it was then that i realised it was definitely possible to have your facebook account on AND not see the messages on facebook/phone.

Thinking back, i might have stood a chance if i had pushed on regardless if the 'lie' was true or not. That instead of finding a hole to hide, I should've shown her my sincerity since there was in fact, nothing for me to lose. It might be just me with my insecurity and cowardice, but the fact that i decided to be 'professional' and not be a nuisance while i was feeling down, is one of the biggest regrets that i have.

Thanks for reading :D:D

JieJieJiaoWo
15-07-2016, 09:58 AM
just another lonely night not talking to her:( sian ahhh! sometimes i miss her yet i hate her for doing such things to me

lol bro, so fast regret? hahahaha. i think just be honest with her. tell her how you are regretting now after sending that text. her being attached is your assumption right? dont be like me, regret only when it is too late! :o

datou
15-07-2016, 03:18 PM
If she likes u,
She will do many things automatically for u, prepare food, coffee, snacks n want to serve u without u saying.
But if she is very jealous n bad temper type, then I rather give up.
She will confront u when u in contact w another female(normal friends) n throw tantrums. Smash things sometime s.That also is liking u but in a bad way.
This is my experience.

kpkblppl
15-07-2016, 06:28 PM
E.g. The girl that rejected me. A few years ago, she was an intern at an IT company. I had always thought that programmers have very good life. Whole day sit inside office shake their leg.. So there was once i tried to ask her out on facebook(i also assumed that programmers uses facebook wholeday in the office), on the day itself after her work. She didnt reply, till 8pm. She said she didnt see the message, that she just got off work. I was already sad that even though she was online on facebook she didnt reply me. So i assumed that it was a lie(i didnt believe that programmers work till 8pm), and told myself not to be a nuisance.

A few days later, i saw her in school, she walked past me. I didnt see her, as i was still moody. She put out her hand to block me before passing by me. I saw her, still thinking about the 'lie', smiled and carried on walking, telling myself not to be a nuisance.

I regretted. I started work in an IT company doing ERP software, it was then that i realised it was definitely possible to have your facebook account on AND not see the messages on facebook/phone.

I can share with you that as a programmer you can be chasing many deadlines without sleep. Never think a programmer just sit in office shaking legs. No company will hire any programmer that do not complete projects on time.

The only time any programmer has time is before starting a new project.

JieJieJiaoWo
16-07-2016, 05:10 AM
I can share with you that as a programmer you can be chasing many deadlines without sleep. Never think a programmer just sit in office shaking legs. No company will hire any programmer that do not complete projects on time.

The only time any programmer has time is before starting a new project.

Yes yes, im sorry :(

Too young too dumb to realise~ :D

Estella
04-08-2016, 01:18 AM

I think after a few dates/outings you will be able to tell if there are any sparks between you both. I think it is good to ask the girl what is she looking for - or if she is even looking at all. If her reply is "not looking for anything - just friends" then you got your answer and hint from her. Unless she continues the sentence by saying that she is not sure, it all depend on whether she is able to find someone she can connect with or enjoy spending time together blah blah.. Then it means you may still stand a chance.

Sometimes you could also indirectly ask her in a joking manner like, "What do you think of me? What kind of person do you think I am?".. To make it less serious, you could admit your weakness or flaws AND most importantly mention that you are working on these to improve yourself as a person. It may show that you know yourself well and is willing to work on improving yourself (it reflects the "love yourself before loving others" theory) ..it also adds on a humble vibe in some way or another. Moving on, after a few more dates, you could also ask her if she has a driving license. Because......she's been driving you crazy. :D

I'm kidding. Don't do that unless you want to scare her away. Lol.

yayatiger
05-08-2016, 07:15 PM
Just wondering if a gal (not gf) asked the guy "you want to marry me".
Does that mean she likes the guy?

Estella
06-08-2016, 06:31 PM

Then you should ask her back, "Are you ready?" :D

justl00king
06-08-2016, 10:15 PM

Not necessarily, I dunno how many times, after knowing the gals (not gf) for some time..
will get this request :eek: maybe got other motive :eek: :p

Choose wisely ;)

yayatiger
07-08-2016, 10:20 AM
Then you should ask her back, "Are you ready?" :D

If a gal don't like the guy, will she ask this question?

yayatiger
07-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Not necessarily, I dunno how many times, after knowing the gals (not gf) for some time..
will get this request :eek: maybe got other motive :eek: :p

Choose wisely ;)

So what had you done to see their motive?

Estella
07-08-2016, 06:21 PM
If a gal don't like the guy, will she ask this question?

Ok, this is how I will evaluate.

She could be asking in a joking manner. If she is, then its good to ask back jokingly, "Are you ready?"

Because for me, if i am comfortable with my friend, very good friend, I could joke about such things. I could joke with him and say "If I am 35 and not married, we marry each other ok?" Or if i ever need assurance from a good friend, I could potentially ask him "Will you marry a girl like me?" Then if he say no, I will want to know why. If he say yes, I will also want to know why (boost confidence). Hehe..:D

If you feel that it could be a serious question, then you could evaluate by asking yourself, how close is the relationship between you both? How long have you both been going out together? How old is she? Is she in her late twenties or early thirties? You should be more confident to asking her questions, fish out some answers from her if she feels her biological clock is ticking and she lack of suitors. Or it could be, she is genuinely interested in you. Think about how comfortable you feel when you both are spending time together, then pluck up the courage to ask her back - "How comfortable do you feel when you are with me?" If she asks you back, "What do you mean?" Then you could reply her, "Comfortable as in, having meals together, spending time together doing things or even nothing. Do you enjoy my company?"

yayatiger
14-08-2016, 12:14 PM
Ok, this is how I will evaluate.

She could be asking in a joking manner. If she is, then its good to ask back jokingly, "Are you ready?"

Because for me, if i am comfortable with my friend, very good friend, I could joke about such things. I could joke with him and say "If I am 35 and not married, we marry each other ok?" Or if i ever need assurance from a good friend, I could potentially ask him "Will you marry a girl like me?" Then if he say no, I will want to know why. If he say yes, I will also want to know why (boost confidence). Hehe..:D

If you feel that it could be a serious question, then you could evaluate by asking yourself, how close is the relationship between you both? How long have you both been going out together? How old is she? Is she in her late twenties or early thirties? You should be more confident to asking her questions, fish out some answers from her if she feels her biological clock is ticking and she lack of suitors. Or it could be, she is genuinely interested in you. Think about how comfortable you feel when you both are spending time together, then pluck up the courage to ask her back - "How comfortable do you feel when you are with me?" If she asks you back, "What do you mean?" Then you could reply her, "Comfortable as in, having meals together, spending time together doing things or even nothing. Do you enjoy my company?"

Thanks.
Sorry for late reply.
Since it was a face to face talk, not sure if its a joke or not.
Can only ask her again when meet her in person.

shichengwawa
16-08-2016, 07:19 AM
if she love you. she dont you bad things. she will cover you anything.take of you any thing.