PDA

View Full Version : Does the so call " true love " still exist???

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

wolverman
19-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Like they said "Man propose God dispose". To avoid making mistakes, we plan way ahead, knowing the gils well, only to find out later after so many years shes not my type or vice-versa. Then call it quit. So many years being together and eventually to nothing! Life indeed is short.

no_faith
19-06-2007, 08:44 PM
life is short, tis is so true.
the reality hurts.
sumtimes tings are beyond our control.
:(

WillamSexsphere
19-06-2007, 10:07 PM
bros, I know and can understand your pain. How's 15 years of giving and then realizing she does not love you? You aint alone. I am that guy. There was no 3rd party, but we were quarelling too much. When the end came, I felt guilty that the relationship brokedown, kept on blaming myself.

For 3 yrs i was not myself, living in guilt, for marrying her and wasted her time and youth. I hid from everything and everyone, tried to become a robot, someone without feelings or emotions, took on jobs that require no thinking for i did not want to think or be responsible anymore, or desire for anything.

Several times, from the high floor of my apartment, i stared down and wonder would the next life be better. I had been rich i could afford to buy a small yacht as an additional luxury item, and had been so poor a tau sar pau was my main meal for the day, and yet i had never felt emptiness, for there are always opportunities galore as long as one has the brains and prepared to strive hard.

But when one loses love, the emptiness is frightening. You want love, but you dare not try again for fear of losing again. You can only try to live with the emptiness and comes to term with loneliness. Nothing can ever replace the one you had spent years with, not riches, not work, not hobbies, not nightcats. Nothing seems to be able to cover that hole in your heart.

I've been thru this pain and had learnt to live it, used to it already, numbed and strengthened by it. I dont want any of you bros to go thru it, for the emptiness can weaken your mind and make one do foolish things. It gets a lot worse before it gets better, so before it spirals down to the rock bottom, open up your heart to others and find love again thru developement of friendships.

There is no need to suffer, or blame yourself if you had done your best and it was not reciprocated. What was freely given, must accept the fact it may and need not be returned. Life is short, enjoy it while you can and let real friendships at least fill up that gaping hole. Never too old to make friends...

Good luck and Cheers!:)

asdfghjkl
19-06-2007, 10:24 PM
I cried almost every night of leading a lonely life.

i feel lonely come to this forum and tcss lor ~ bros here crack me up each time one ler.. kekeke :rolleyes:

strikeking73
20-06-2007, 06:06 PM
Let me say true Love still around but hard to find. I have a gf who with me for almost 7 years. 3 years back, i found out she having affair with a guy. I able to stop it before they grow further. I know that guy trying to play around. My gf had promised she will never be with him and never had sex with him. Few month or years pass, nothing happen. But someday that guy able to get my gf new hp no. So sweet talk begin. My gf was a simple mined ger. Trap begin. When i found out this thing again, i was angry and sad. She ask for forgiveness cos she found out he a cheater as he already marry to someone. I ask her did she had sex with him. She say only one before she know she was being cheated. Can love be continue???

no_faith
20-06-2007, 08:55 PM
bro strikeking73, pardon me if i being offensive. for me, i dun tink i can accept wat she said. nxt time same ting will happen again.

bro kukujiao, relek lah, can come here tcss mah. alright?;)

peace

jjdoggie
20-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Let me say true Love still around but hard to find. I have a gf who with me for almost 7 years. 3 years back, i found out she having affair with a guy. I able to stop it before they grow further. I know that guy trying to play around. My gf had promised she will never be with him and never had sex with him. Few month or years pass, nothing happen. But someday that guy able to get my gf new hp no. So sweet talk begin. My gf was a simple mined ger. Trap begin. When i found out this thing again, i was angry and sad. She ask for forgiveness cos she found out he a cheater as he already marry to someone. I ask her did she had sex with him. She say only one before she know she was being cheated. Can love be continue???

There are alot of instances like these to be frank. True love can be in several ways. Its a matter of treasuring the times spent together, be it happy, sad, anger, in Life is never easy. Even though you are born rich like Paris Hilton, of course her $ can never finish, but you think she can get true love. Hardly.

True love is also treasuring and giving into each other demands. All humans make mistakes, be it small or big. Life still have to carry on.

I always said to my friends that we live an average of 70 years old, make it worthwhile. We don't have much time, just treasure it if not just carry on life, its not the end of the world but lifespan is running out on you.

For me, I do flirt and cheong once in a while, be abit notty. I have come across pretty girls and really I just flirted, even though I fucked them some...I will never fall in love with them, to me they are not my love. My wife is, noone can replace my wife. We had good time and bad times, but we give in to each other.

no_faith
20-06-2007, 09:03 PM
bro jjdoggie, i might be blunt. but if ur wife also do the same ting as u, can?

peace

jjdoggie
20-06-2007, 09:07 PM
bro jjdoggie, i might be blunt. but if ur wife also do the same ting as u, can?

peace

hehehe..good question. She does give in, but not all things, She will kill me if she find out I flirt:D

Xdecepticon
20-06-2007, 09:59 PM
At time cos of kids, we just bear with it. LL just carry on the relationship with wife. But deep inside me hollow. Came along a 3rd party and I realized true love again. :(

jinrenhe
21-06-2007, 12:48 AM
nobody is born unwanted sometimes its our attitude towards life that turn pple off..
we cant change how the world think abt us..we can only change ourselves so that the world can think beta of us

agree to a certain extent.. i believe in the "self-fulfilling prophecy" effect. a person who starts off feeling negative would most likely exhibit unattractive behaviours which ultimately cause him to fail (say in dating). the negative outcome would then reinforce his initial belief.

But at the same time, i wonder does factors like luck & chance comes into play?
If say the inferior guy gets to meet a decent gal and have a chance to develop a relationship, this will undoubtedly have a positive impact on his life.

On the contrary, if all the inferior cum unlucky chap (i.e. me) meet with are rejections & failures, then his love life would just sink into a vicious cycle..

Deztruct
21-06-2007, 01:27 AM
agree to a certain extent.. i believe in the "self-fulfilling prophecy" effect. a person who starts off feeling negative would most likely exhibit unattractive behaviours which ultimately cause him to fail (say in dating). the negative outcome would then reinforce his initial belief.

If say the inferior guy gets to meet a decent gal and have a chance to develop a relationship, this will undoubtedly have a positive impact on his life.

On the contrary, if all the inferior cum unlucky chap (i.e. me) meet with are rejections & failures, then his love life would just sink into a vicious cycle..

yo bro..after so long neva see you post but in the end i still telling u the same thing..fall down 7 times..get up 8 times...

to a certain extend, we cant change fate and luck..but if we give in to them and blame everything on them then we will really hv lost...dun tempt fate or go against luck but neva give in to them as well :D

no_faith
21-06-2007, 01:33 PM
luck do play a major part in life. in love, u got no luck, in love, it always ended ugly.
in career, u got no luck, every chances seems bypass u and u cant do anyting.

everytime i start to get close sum1, sum1 drift further.
everytime i trusted sum1, i get betrayed.
everytime i stand up and climb higher, i fell further down.

i still feel happy, i accept my life but but i bring it to the bright side.:D

to me, still got true love meh???

Xdecepticon
21-06-2007, 03:43 PM

7 yrs back, I was that inferior guy, 13yrs her senior. But she gave me hope, knowing what true companion and love was. That really gave me a tremendous positive impact on my otherwise dull life.The rosy impact last long but not permanent as my ex finally realized I am too old (maybe) to be her companion and she dumped me!

Microsoft
21-06-2007, 04:05 PM
True love... Remind me of a friend of mine. Met his gf during sec 1. Pak tor 10yrs then get married. Till tis day when i look at them, they still joke laugh play n tease ea other jus like a pair of young lovers. BTW he is 48 and so r his wife.

His wife wasn't very pretty but certainly 1 of the most gentle and caring lady i ever met. She would sit beside my friend when he play majong at home. Serve coffee, clear ashtray, go ta pao meals etc.

How many of us had such luck to married a women like this. Haizz.. :(

If oni my OC had 10% of tat gentleness..... Well life still had 2 go on whether u hav or dun hav rite....:D

Xdecepticon
21-06-2007, 08:23 PM
I do admire some guys who marry a girls just for her simplicity nature. Beauty is secondary and not imperative. But for me I do admit looks/beauty part of the criteria I look for. Thats where blind Love comes into the picture. :(

jinrenhe
22-06-2007, 01:52 AM
yo bro..after so long neva see you post but in the end i still telling u the same thing..fall down 7 times..get up 8 times...

to a certain extend, we cant change fate and luck..but if we give in to them and blame everything on them then we will really hv lost...dun tempt fate or go against luck but neva give in to them as well :D

haha ya it's been some time since i came in here... how have life been bro?

during this time i've been out there fighting... to win that bit of love that's sorely missing from my life. ur phrase "fall down 7 times, get up 8 times" is like a textbook lesson - read alredy but vaguely remember, now fail exam then come back take a look at the textbook again. hopefully i'll keep in mind for my next exam... dunno why keep failing in this "exam" :(

jinrenhe
22-06-2007, 02:02 AM
7 yrs back, I was that inferior guy, 13yrs her senior. But she gave me hope, knowing what true companion and love was. That really gave me a tremendous positive impact on my otherwise dull life.The rosy impact last long but not permanent as my ex finally realized I am too old (maybe) to be her companion and she dumped me!

i understand that pain... i lost the only gal who ever gave me that feelin of love 6 yrs ago... all becos of my lack of maturity, my stupidity

but no matter life goes on right... i'm sure u are tryin to live life as best as u could now (despite that setback)

jinrenhe
22-06-2007, 02:04 AM

i understand that pain... i lost the only gal who ever gave me that feelin of love 6 yrs ago... all becos of my lack of maturity, my stupidity

but no matter what life goes on right... i'm sure u are tryin to live life as best as u could now (despite that setback)

curious79
22-06-2007, 02:36 AM

Woo....my first and only gf left me also becoz of my maturity n stupidity, we were togehter for 5 years n have now broken for 5 years :(

Worst part, I may have stop trying to her get her back; I have not stop hoping for her to be back. I just cannot forget her

Truely, understand ur feeling Bro :cool:

Xdecepticon
22-06-2007, 05:24 PM
we were togehter for 5 years n have now broken for 5 years :(

Worst part, I may have stop trying to her get her back; I have not stop hoping for her to be back. I just cannot forget her

After 5yrs breakoff and you still cant forget her. I may be worst off than you. Looks like I have a long and miserable life ahead of me because I just split from my ex 5mths back ending a 7 yrs relationship. Haizz..:(

Xdecepticon
22-06-2007, 05:27 PM
but no matter life goes on right... i'm sure u are tryin to live life as best as u could now (despite that setback)

Wish I could get hold of some holy water to erase off past 7yrs of relationship, be it bitter or sweet.

littleme
22-06-2007, 05:36 PM
His wife wasn't very pretty but certainly 1 of the most gentle and caring lady i ever met. She would sit beside my friend when he play majong at home. Serve coffee, clear ashtray, go ta pao meals etc.

My prc OC do the same thing... serving us over tea.. clear tables and so on but once the friends left.. I had to clean up the tea set and cups and sweep the floor... :X

Microsoft
22-06-2007, 05:55 PM
My prc OC do the same thing... serving us over tea.. clear tables and so on but once the friends left.. I had to clean up the tea set and cups and sweep the floor... :X

Haha take it easy lah. Treat it as sharing the hse work load lor. Still ok if she's caring and understanding i guess. Like i say... my friend's wife is the oni 1 i encounter in my life time.

We use 2 say among us nxt time find wife mus find 1 lidat. Now... looking back... some got hurt badly and din marry, some divoice, some married but ended up living in hell... :(

WeLoveSex
22-06-2007, 07:57 PM
For me i think money can buy love in this new generation :)

curious79
23-06-2007, 01:29 AM
After 5yrs breakoff and you still cant forget her. I may be worst off than you. Looks like I have a long and miserable life ahead of me because I just split from my ex 5mths back ending a 7 yrs relationship. Haizz..:(

I really hope you will not be like me Bro....hanging on to something that is no longer there; it hunts..esp in the quiet late nights or when you see happy couples on the road.

But I read somewhere that "if you cannot forget a person; do not try to. Coz you will only be reminded more as you try to forget"

Say is like this say lah, if you really loved someone b4, it is not easy.

Nevertheless, I wish you all on best on your love life :)

Off track a bit, are you into Transformers? coz your nick seems to reflect so.

Hugo168
23-06-2007, 02:44 AM
Wish I could get hold of some holy water to erase off past 7yrs of relationship, be it bitter or sweet.

Cheers hope that 7 years was worth every bit of it, to love and lost is perhaps better than never to have loved at all.

slyer
23-06-2007, 12:58 PM
True love... Remind me of a friend of mine. Met his gf during sec 1. Pak tor 10yrs then get married. Till tis day when i look at them, they still joke laugh play n tease ea other jus like a pair of young lovers. BTW he is 48 and so r his wife.

How many of us had such luck to married a women like this. Haizz.. :(

If oni my OC had 10% of tat gentleness..... Well life still had 2 go on whether u hav or dun hav rite....:D

ur friend's wife is very gentle and caring to him. if i have such gf or wife i will be the most fortunate guy on earth but too bad sg girls are not gentle n very caring to their SO

Xdecepticon
23-06-2007, 02:31 PM
I really hope you will not be like me Bro....hanging on to something that is no longer there; it hunts..esp in the quiet late nights or when you see happy couples on the road.

To be honest I am still hoping she would contact me again. Even if its just a simple sms.

Off track a bit, are you into Transformers? coz your nick seems to reflect so.

My favourite TV cartoon show. Many years back and still my favourite!

Xdecepticon
23-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Cheers hope that 7 years was worth every bit of it, to love and lost is perhaps better than never to have loved at all.

Whats the point of being loved for 7 yrs only and then got dumped for good? Better to be loved over and over again till eternity rite? :(

Microsoft
23-06-2007, 02:38 PM
ur friend's wife is very gentle and caring to him. if i have such gf or wife i will be the most fortunate guy on earth but too bad sg girls are not gentle n very caring to their SO

My friend's wife is a sg girl too. Dun b sad bout not having 1 lidat. Neither do i nor the entire bunch of childhood friends either.... Haizzz :( :D

curious79
23-06-2007, 02:38 PM
To be honest I am still hoping she would contact me again. Even if its just a simple sms.

My favourite TV cartoon show. Many years back and still my favourite!

Ok....u r thinking like me...even a simple sms I also really will be happy :(

I have her number but I try not to sms her unless like her birthday as I don wish to bother her.

Oh yes, I like transformers n I even collect them haha. I think you and I should be around same age :cool:

giggz83
23-06-2007, 03:37 PM
haha...

its interesting to see that, there are also some bros out there .. like me, waiting for that call which would never come i supposed.

haiz .. whatever it is .. good luck to all of us. haha...

Xdecepticon
23-06-2007, 05:16 PM
I have her number but I try not to sms her unless like her birthday as I don wish to bother her.

Did sms once or twice a wk but her reply was short then stopped. Looks like I may just sms on her birthday only.

Oh yes, I like transformers n I even collect them haha. I think you and I should be around same age :cool:

Yes, I love the DECEPTICONS. Except they always the losers, just like me. :(

Xdecepticon
23-06-2007, 05:20 PM
its interesting to see that, there are also some bros out there .. like me, waiting for that call which would never come i supposed..

Reason why I hope she would sms me so that I know I am still in her thoughts. Failing which I dread to think shes someone else for good (or bad).

Mighty Megatron
23-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Whats the point of being loved for 7 yrs only and then got dumped for good? Better to be loved over and over again till eternity rite?

Better to have loved then to have never loved before. But agree it hurts like hell.

Yes, I love the DECEPTICONS. Except they always the losers, just like me. :(

Hey! What is that supposed to mean?!? :mad: Decepticons always conquer! Did we not kick the damn autobots off cybertron? Long live the decepticon cause!

Most transformer fans belong to a certain age group so please do not reveal my age. Finally megatron is not alone!

curious79
23-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Haha, yes, I am too waiting for the ONE call...which I know will not come.

Like wat Gandalf said in LOTR, "is only a fools hope"; but if you are so in love like me, you will just keep on hoping :(

Nah, I don think you are a loser, juz super unlucky in love..like me.

Well, my favourite is Optimus Prime. cant wait for the movie next week though I must say the robots are pretty organic :eek:

Xdecepticon
23-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Better to have loved then to have never loved before. But agree it hurts like hell.

Better to be loved then love someone.

Hey! What is that supposed to mean?!? :mad: Decepticons always conquer! Did we not kick the damn autobots off cybertron? Long live the decepticon cause!

Yes! Those autobots are a nuisance. Me just love to watch the way DECEPTICONS transformed.

Most transformer fans belong to a certain age group so please do not reveal my age. Finally megatron is not alone!

Age huh? Abit sensitive. Kekeke. Welcome Megatron and Long Live the DECEPTICONS! :cool:

Xdecepticon
23-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Well, my favourite is Optimus Prime.

Optimus Prime is DECEPTICONS enemy. Not afraid u wait kenna zap? :D Just kidding lah. Accidentally my ex also fan of DECEPTICONS. Haizz....

Mighty Megatron
23-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Yes! Those autobots are a nuisance. Me just love to watch the way DECEPTICONS transformed.

Age huh? Abit sensitive. Kekeke. Welcome Megatron and Long Live the DECEPTICONS! :cool:

That is because we decepticons got all the nice lovable characters! We got soundwave, starscream and yes me! We got the jets, the war machines and even our cars are so much cooler than those lousy autobots!

Yes long live the decepticons!

Xdecepticon
23-06-2007, 06:41 PM
We got soundwave, starscream and yes me! We got the jets, the war machines and even our cars are so much cooler than those lousy autobots!

Yes. More-than-meet-the-eye. :cool:

Mighty Megatron
23-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Only thing we decepticons do not have is female decepticons! Then again female decepticons can be more deadly than PRC pussies! So I count it as a blessing.

Xdecepticon
23-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Only thing we decepticons do not have is female decepticons! Then again female decepticons can be more deadly than PRC pussies!

In movies no female decepticons. But in real life so many female "decepticons" deceiving our bros here (including me). Deceiving our hearts. Not lust.

asdfghjkl
23-06-2007, 11:31 PM
thread turned into transformers? :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
23-06-2007, 11:39 PM
sorry, slammed..

curious79
24-06-2007, 01:21 AM
No lah this thread will still n should be a "true love" not transformers; juz that I din expect to find fellow Bros who are into transformers :)

Oh no...all decepticons....I am alone...but no matter...as Prime said b4 "freedom is the right of all beings" haha

Yes, I have tripped badly in love but I still believe true love still exist, and till this day I never blamed my ex coz I also agree I am the cause of it all...too childish then :(

yy0202
24-06-2007, 04:16 AM
fall in love wif my colleague, jus made known to her,she told me i will get some1 more suitable for me. haizzz...

8 yrs liao, since i last fall in love.... my prev relationship is wif a childhood fren, my 1st luv, last only for 7months,kena 'run lion'..

does true luv still exist?? i really dunno, maybe since my prev relationship, im too protective... dun dare to take the 1st step, the pain that i went through 8 yrs ago has bcome a phobia to me... i read an article saying dat a guy's true love is only when he love someone without asking anything back, he will love the person whole heartly and willing to do wadever is been told to do by their luv 1 and mostly it will occurs in the guy 1st luv:

有人说:

"男人真正纯洁的爱只有一次的,当那次爱来了,他会不顾一切,当那次爱死了,也就不会再有了,那次爱的太深, 然而痛的也太深。

所以那次之后男人的爱也就麻木了.男人以后也会爱上别的女孩,只是那种爱却已不再纯洁,包含了欲望,包 含了同情,包含了怜惜~~~~~ "

Xdecepticon
24-06-2007, 09:48 AM
thread turned into transformers? :rolleyes:

No lah bro. Just to sidetrack and on a lighter note. Even adults still thrives for their childhood cartoon memories. Dont you bro?

Mighty Megatron
24-06-2007, 10:26 AM
In movies no female decepticons. But in real life so many female "decepticons" deceiving our bros here (including me). Deceiving our hearts. Not lust.

True true true. That is why must be like our decepitcon icons and be ruthless and steel our hearts. Still trying on my side. Sob sob.

On a lighter note anyone remember the old saying back then "transformers lan jiao turn chee bye" Aaaah the good old days. :p

Xdecepticon
24-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Still trying on my side. Sob sob.

One can be hurt or abused physically. But if hurt emotionally/feelings, its gonna be a long and trying road to recovery.

old saying back then "transformers lan jiao turn chee bye" Aaaah the good old days. :p

Kekeke. Never forget that. :D

Xdecepticon
24-06-2007, 11:06 AM
i read an article saying dat a guy's true love is only when he love someone without asking anything back, he will love the person whole heartly and willing to do wadever is been told to do by their luv 1 and mostly it will occurs in the guy 1st luv:

Well, i did just that. For 7 donkey years. Now I am but a dump and dumb fool. Nowadays when falling in love must love smart too. Dont always give and give so hard to them. u never know one fine day she say adious to you!

Mighty Megatron
24-06-2007, 01:17 PM
有人说:

"男人真正纯洁的爱只有一次的,当那次爱来了,他会不顾一切,当那次爱死了,也就不会再有了,那次爱的太深, 然而痛的也太深。

所以那次之后男人的爱也就麻木了.男人以后也会爱上别的女孩,只是那种爱却已不再纯洁,包含了欲望,包 含了同情,包含了怜惜~~~~~ "

Reminds me of that Jackie Leung song which they used as the theme song for Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain. Hate to say it but that statement says it all about us men.

What does 'run lion' mean?

slyer
24-06-2007, 01:26 PM
My friend's wife is a sg girl too. Dun b sad bout not having 1 lidat. Neither do i nor the entire bunch of childhood friends either.... Haizzz :D

ur friend is veri lucky. the chance of getting a pretty, caring , gentle wife who listens to every of her husband's words is as hard as winning toto first prize :D haizzzz...

i feel tat when comes to findin gf most guys based on looks of the gal. when comes to wife, personality is veri impt cos we haf to live with wife for many yrs to come... no pt gettin a pretty wife n quarrel everyday

no_faith
24-06-2007, 01:37 PM
i tink true love, itz back into the age of our parents or grandparents bah.
now, still same, u r rich, u can have 'true' love too.

asking a gal to come out, usually dey will say,
gal - "ni lai zai wo ah"
guy - "shi ah"
gal - "she meng cher"
:eek:
sumtimes these words not only come out from a chio bu wif great figure and also.....

money weighs more the love. cuz no money, u cant take love and fill ur stomach.

Freman
24-06-2007, 01:59 PM
fall in love wif my colleague, jus made known to her,she told me i will get some1 more suitable for me. haizzz...

8 yrs liao, since i last fall in love.... my prev relationship is wif a childhood fren, my 1st luv, last only for 7months,kena 'run lion'..

does true luv still exist?? i really dunno, maybe since my prev relationship, im too protective... dun dare to take the 1st step, the pain that i went through 8 yrs ago has bcome a phobia to me... i read an article saying dat a guy's true love is only when he love someone without asking anything back, he will love the person whole heartly and willing to do wadever is been told to do by their luv 1 and mostly it will occurs in the guy 1st luv:

bro,

I very scare to read this kind of thread.... got "turning into gay" potential... heheh.. just kidding.

Freman
24-06-2007, 02:05 PM
hi,

anyway, read thru so many post.... including the more recently transformer postings (good 1 brothers)....

frankly, I would not think that true love doesn't exist.... being in the 'game' for so long.... I do come across alot of gals who are sincere and not materialistic like some that are encountered by brothers here.....

for every post that exist here, there's probably some gals out there complaining that sg guys are so hopeless....

the fact is, true love... can it come from 'fei mei' (fat gals) ? ugly girls ?

if your answer is yes.... then there are many gals out there for you.... they don't care if you got good job, got car or not..... just HDB (stay with parents also don't mind) will do....

so.... that's what's the logic ? of course, if we want only TRUE LOVE from CHIO BU.... then ask yourself..... what would make them choose you ? The world is cruel..... choices are made based on parameters.....

Mighty Megatron
24-06-2007, 02:12 PM
i feel tat when comes to findin gf most guys based on looks of the gal. when comes to wife, personality is veri impt cos we haf to live with wife for many yrs to come... no pt gettin a pretty wife n quarrel everyday

True. Girl not pretty nevermind so long not ugly until cannot fuck. Wife pretty but sleep around with other people every other day you better off marrying an ex-whore.

Mighty Megatron
24-06-2007, 02:20 PM
frankly, I would not think that true love doesn't exist.... being in the 'game' for so long.... I do come across alot of gals who are sincere and not materialistic like some that are encountered by brothers here.....

for every post that exist here, there's probably some gals out there complaining that sg guys are so hopeless...

Agree bro but usually those nice girls already taken. Have heard it a dozen times how some my female friends keep telling me that I make a good husband great boyfriend etc but won't introduce any girl to me. Meanwhile I got to put up with listening to their boyfriend problems :mad:

Singapore guys are not hopeless, just that these girls practice double standards. A local guy brings them out for a dinner under the stars in an open field the guy is cheap. But if it was an ang moh he becomes romantic.

no_faith
24-06-2007, 02:21 PM
in cruel reality,

if a woman has quality, why she would chose sumting in low quality...wich also applies to man.

end of day, it is not the true love tat brings them together.
observe couples ard u.

to me, money>love

Xdecepticon
24-06-2007, 02:24 PM
i feel tat when comes to findin gf most guys based on looks of the gal. when comes to wife, personality is veri impt cos we haf to live with wife for many yrs to come

Not many man would put Love before beauty/looks. Normally the latter would be the first to ignite any future relationship. But also equally important thing is that after marriage the wife must also ensure to watch her weight/beauty and be more sensitive to their husband needs.

Xdecepticon
24-06-2007, 02:38 PM
read thru so many post.... including the more recently transformer postings (good 1 brothers)....

Haha, just to loosen up or else this thread so serious and melancholy.

I suppose like we guys, woman also fussy about man too. But the trouble with gils are after period of time they would change of heart and literally swallow their words/promises they made during those courtship time. And the worst are gils who made the first move to start a relationship and also the one to initiate the split. Damn it!

Xdecepticon
24-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Singapore guys are not hopeless, just that these girls practice double standards. A local guy brings them out for a dinner under the stars in an open field the guy is cheap. But if it was an ang moh he becomes romantic.

100% agreed with you, my Lord. When come to age barrier, is always a problem for the local guys. Too old for her lah. But you can see so many old qwai lou holding hand in hand with young local gils (young enough to be his daughter/grd daughter). Double Standard indeed! :mad:

no_faith
24-06-2007, 02:43 PM
"many old qwai lou holding hand in hand with young local gils"
maybe the date of withdrawing cpf is near.

curious79
24-06-2007, 02:55 PM
100% agreed with you, my Lord. When come to age barrier, is always a problem for the local guys. Too old for her lah. But you can see so many old qwai lou holding hand in hand with young local gils (young enough to be his daughter/grd daughter). Double Standard indeed! :mad:

Yap Bro saw many these type of couples lately....well....maybe double standard but I cant help to feel it is a bit sad in a sense....for both the old man and young gal.

Haha, told myself I will not want to become like this; as much as I dream to be in love again, I have mentally prepared myself to walk finish my life journey alone.

Like Hua Yi Xiong (Hero), I think I also "ming fan gu xing" haha (damn if only I am so good looking and got kung fu :D ) then at least not tat bad!!

Xdecepticon
24-06-2007, 02:56 PM
"many old qwai lou holding hand in hand with young local gils"
maybe the date of withdrawing cpf is near.

That dont seem the case here. I am referring to those old qwai lou foreign "talent" aka ang mo quee. Problem with sillyporean are they still look up on their "colonial master". What to do. Qwai Lou consider themselves white. We are yellow in their eye. They are double standard I can understand. But our local gils (including their parent) also double standard too when come to choosing the bridegroom. They would not hesitate giving their daughters hand of marriage to a 60+ yrs old qwai lou. :mad:

Xdecepticon
24-06-2007, 03:00 PM
but I cant help to feel it is a bit sad in a sense....for both the old man and young gal.

I doubt the gal sad lah. Gold diggers! Can see how proud they were, holding and kissing in public. Show off. Kind of like owing an Amex Card whereas you local holding debit cards.

no_faith
24-06-2007, 03:01 PM
bro Xdecepticon, u mean ang mo kou?
bo bian their curreny is gd leh.

look at all influences ard, itz all ang mo style. many want to be fake ang mo.
wif their currency and the influences, wat to do.

sumhow, why sum feel sibei proud wif a ang mo bf? sibei big f meh?
skali back to their country, u kana forced to act porn to contribute
our sammyboy exchange link. :D

Mighty Megatron
24-06-2007, 03:03 PM

No lord please! Just plain old Megatron :D After all we both fellow decepticons.

Yah man. When with lou qwai lou it becomes true love. When with lou ah pek it becomes disgusting. Then again let's be fair to the girl. Seriously some of them are so bad that their chances of marrying a local is 0.

Xdecepticon
24-06-2007, 03:08 PM
bro Xdecepticon, u mean ang mo kou?
bo bian their curreny is gd leh.

Yes. Ang mo kwai. Honestly you ever notice any old Chinese, Malay or Indian man or ah pek holding hands with any SYT local Chinese, Malay, or Indian gils? Hmmm....:mad:

Microsoft
24-06-2007, 03:11 PM

Actually look can chg... A colleague of mine join the co 7 yrs ago. First impression jus another average looking girl. As time goes by, i get to noe she is actually quite a gentle lady with a very nice personality. Somehow... she shine nowaday whenever i look at her. If u ask me now... i will def take her as wife if i'm not oredi married. How sad can it get when the right i come along n u oredi belong 2 someone else.... Haizzz :(

Another colleague i know frm a ex co. First impression wow chio bu arrr... As time goes by... Yike! get to know she oni going aft richman, backstab others to get promotion, bad mouth ppl frm the bad, look down on lower rank colleague n whole load shit of cmi behaviour... looking at her make me 1 2 puke... If u ask me now how much she's worth, i can tell u $100 60/1 and nothing more. :D

Xdecepticon
24-06-2007, 03:12 PM
No lord please! Just plain old Megatron :D After all we both fellow decepticons.

Just to spice up and make this thread more lively lah bro. This the only place I frequent nowadays, trying hard to forget my 7 yrs relationship. But once I log out of SBF, my past bitter memories haunt me again..

Mighty Megatron
24-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Just to spice up and make this thread more lively lah bro. This the only place I frequent nowadays, trying hard to forget my 7 yrs relationship. But once I log out of SBF, my past bitter memories haunt me again..

Sigh...I guess deep down inside every still single samster is a lonely soul awaiting their other half. Memories bitter sweet are still a thing of the past bro. Look towards the future! At least we still got good friends right?

sertt
24-06-2007, 03:18 PM
hey bros i have a problem here. i got my gf like 1 month ago. at first she like me and love me alot but recently she now like not very committed cannot go out la cannot talk all these. Then i dont know what to do la :( i think to myself that i love her alot cannot break up but then if i continue like that sure die la. bros got any advice on what to do?

xdeception bro i agree with you... my first gf i also cannot forget about her but sometimes think about her... dont know what to do man

The Sexorcist
24-06-2007, 03:26 PM
Why so serious over pussies my brethen? If wounded in the heart, only sex with a SYT can heal all wounds! If got bitter memories replace them with newer memories of sex with a pretty young girl. Sex heals so try it!

sertt
24-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Why so serious over pussies my brethen? If wounded in the heart, only sex with a SYT can heal all wounds! If got bitter memories replace them with newer memories of sex with a pretty young girl. Sex heals so try it!

haha sorry no premarital sex la . i catholic here :) so i DIY la. but no mood recently . have to solve gf problem first .

no_faith
24-06-2007, 04:34 PM
bro sertt, how to tell she loves u in short 1 mth? sudden she not committed, i not surprise.
furthermore, in the young generation nowadays, i dun tink ur sentence "sorry no premarital sex la." really happen.

so tbh, i tink she got another love.
find another 1.
to be blunt, in church, i tot much more easy to communicate wif opposite sex rite? all church mates mah.

The Sexorcist
24-06-2007, 05:27 PM
haha sorry no premarital sex la . i catholic here :) so i DIY la. but no mood recently . have to solve gf problem first .

Ahem to that my brethen. BJ not counted as premarital sex right? So that works just as good. Have faith in yourself.

How old are you by the way?

sertt
24-06-2007, 06:55 PM
yup bj is not considered as premarital sex :D im 18 why?

Xdecepticon
24-06-2007, 07:56 PM

Heed my advice. Concentrate on your studies. At your present age is puppy love or you are infactuate with love. Not true love. So dont play with feelings.

Xdecepticon
24-06-2007, 08:00 PM
If wounded in the heart, only sex with a SYT can heal all wounds!

Sex only satisfy one lust but not heal one wounded heart. Even after bonking a WL, the wound still there.

Xdecepticon
24-06-2007, 08:01 PM
in church, i tot much more easy to communicate wif opposite sex rite? all church mates mah.

Quite true. Saw alot of filipinos at Novena. ;)

curious79
24-06-2007, 11:50 PM
Sex only satisfy one lust but not heal one wounded heart. Even after bonking a WL, the wound still there.

I agree with your sentence fully, sex is just a need but the love wound from that special one cannot be healed.

soberguy
25-06-2007, 07:49 AM
I just skimpped the thread and only read the last few pages. My inputs here are:

There are only 2 type of love that I know. One which i closely related to so called true love and one that is not too closely related byt been made to believed to be the true love too.

They are Unconditional and Conditional Love.

Unconditional love is something of the past as in our parent generation (taking about those 55yrs & above), or the love between a child and parent.

Conditional Love is something that is practice widely, especially among the local girls (you can say I maybe wrong) as it seems all too obvious. The feeling is there only if you met the criterias.

Of course, look is an factor but not primarily and it goes both ways for how both sexes go for certain look, so nothing to debate about.

As such, the so called true love is only the conditional love and becomes far fetch for what it intended to be.

Xdecepticon
25-06-2007, 07:57 AM
Actually look can chg... A colleague of mine join the co 7 yrs ago. First impression jus another average looking girl. As time goes by, i get to noe she is actually quite a gentle lady with a very nice personality.

Initially when I first knew my ex, whos a simple conservative girl, I wasnt really serious about her, just treat and always reminded her I like but not love her. But she always told me she love me from the first day she knew me. Agree with you cos after knowing her for a year, seeing her everyday, like turned to love. Emotion bonded us together till few mths back she changed and we went separate ways. Gentle lady do have heart of cold steel, you know? :mad:

Xdecepticon
25-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Conditional Love is something that is practice widely, especially among the local girls (you can say I maybe wrong) as it seems all too obvious. The feeling is there only if you met the criterias.

But at times even if both parties met the criteria and both seems to be made for each other, 3rd parties (parents/in-law) may also affect our relationship ulltimately. But love for the parents over-ride our true love relationship. Thats my sour/bitter experience.

Microsoft
25-06-2007, 12:05 PM
Initially when I first knew my ex, whos a simple conservative girl, I wasnt really serious about her, just treat and always reminded her I like but not love her. But she always told me she love me from the first day she knew me. Agree with you cos after knowing her for a year, seeing her everyday, like turned to love. Emotion bonded us together till few mths back she changed and we went separate ways. Gentle lady do have heart of cold steel, you know?

Do you know what's the reason behind breaking up? 3rd party? Character differences? Sometime the reason can be pretty lame....

Noe a girl Sally. She love Tom deeply but never accept him even though he's int in her too. Reason being... "Tom is bery popular among the girls. If accept everyday oso got nitemare". She accepted Dick instead and we all noe Dick although not so popular among the girls, was a bad choice.

Try talking her out of it and she wouldn't listern. End up marrying Dick and heard suffering now for the decision... :( :(

slyer
25-06-2007, 12:05 PM
Actually look can chg... A colleague of mine join the co 7 yrs ago. First impression jus another average looking girl. As time goes by, i get to noe she is actually quite a gentle lady with a very nice personality. Somehow... she shine nowaday whenever i look at her. If u ask me now... i will def take her as wife if i'm not oredi married. How sad can it get when the right i come along n u oredi belong 2 someone else.... Haizzz :(

Another colleague i know frm a ex co. First impression wow chio bu arrr... As time goes by... Yike! get to know she oni going aft richman, backstab others to get promotion, bad mouth ppl frm the bad, look down on lower rank colleague n whole load shit of cmi behaviour... looking at her make me 1 2 puke... If u ask me now how much she's worth, i can tell u $100 60/1 and nothing more.

this shows that we can't judge ppl by appearance. somehow average lookin gals have better personality n chara than chio bus ... those chio bus always tink they haf the looks n no matter how bad their chara is there will always be guys like them... in fact those guys only like the chio bu's looks or figure n tat's all... for the chiobu u mentioned i wun even pay $40/ 25/1 :D

i rather haf this average lookin gal with gd personality as my gf or wife...

slyer
25-06-2007, 12:13 PM

i got a female fren 21yo who went into relatiosnhip with a 36yo divorced indian guy.... hard to believe young gals will fall in love with some one so much older than her right? maybe tat's true love... true love can overcome things like age barrier

Microsoft
25-06-2007, 12:14 PM
this shows that we can't judge ppl by appearance. somehow average lookin gals have better personality n chara than chio bus ... those chio bus always tink they haf the looks n no matter how bad their chara is there will always be guys like them... in fact those guys only like the chio bu's looks or figure n tat's all... for the chiobu u mentioned i wun even pay $40/ 25/1

i rather haf this average lookin gal with gd personality as my gf or wife...

Unfortunately not all avg looking 1 are nice too... Guess good 1 are so bloody hard to find and u probably have better luck finding Atlantis first... Even if u manage 2 find 1... Nxt problem... She like you onot? :( :(

slyer
25-06-2007, 12:19 PM
Unfortunately not all avg looking 1 are nice too... Guess good 1 are so bloody hard to find and u probably have better luck finding Atlantis first... Even if u manage 2 find 1... Nxt problem... She like you onot? :( :(

ya love is very wierd ... it all depends on chemistry n feel.... if u really like that gal even she has many bad points u will still accept her n like her... tat's y i nvr set any criteria for gf or wife... as long as her face kan de shun yan n gt feel or chemistry, i willl go for her

Microsoft
25-06-2007, 12:26 PM
ya love is very wierd ... it all depends on chemistry n feel.... if u really like that gal even she has many bad points u will still accept her n like her... tat's y i nvr set any criteria for gf or wife... as long as her face kan de shun yan n gt feel or chemistry, i willl go for her

Yalor... alot of things in life r fated if u believe... sometime u walk the world n nv find any... sometime u walk the world but the right is beside u all the while... guess we jus had 2 accept wat faith had 2 offer lor...

no_faith
25-06-2007, 03:03 PM
i got a female fren 21yo who went into relatiosnhip with a 36yo divorced indian guy....
any chance ur female fren is chinese?
any chance the ah ned is rich?

Xdecepticon
25-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Try talking her out of it and she wouldn't listern. End up marrying Dick and heard suffering now for the decision... :( :(

Look like shes like my ex too. Very stubborn and iron teeth. Since one of the reason we split was that I am much older than her, shes now looking forward to guys younger than her. Weirdor!

Xdecepticon
25-06-2007, 07:15 PM
i got a female fren 21yo who went into relatiosnhip with a 36yo divorced indian guy.... hard to believe young gals will fall in love with some one so much older than her right?

Alamak! You also think like my ex and her parents too. After so many yrs of relationship, now then they say I am too old for her. But you do notice so many foreigners (especially quai lou) marrying local gils. Double standard. But I really envy your 21yr old friend. Bless them.

Xdecepticon
25-06-2007, 07:16 PM

Not surprise if what you said is true. :rolleyes:

~|@|~
25-06-2007, 07:36 PM

nice to hear this comment among the pessimism in this thread.... we have to remain positive and not dwell too much on past unhappiness :(

no_faith
25-06-2007, 07:45 PM
imho, have, have loh, dun have, dun have loh. wat to do.
if u have, like bro said u fated to have.
if u dun have, force urself also dun have.

dun let love kills u.;)

The Sexorcist
25-06-2007, 08:55 PM

Just making sure I am not corrupting the young :D 18 years old still very young my friend. Don't give up the forest for a tree!

The Sexorcist
25-06-2007, 09:08 PM

Okay you got me there. But still the warm embrace of a lovely girl can numb some of the pain. At least give me that my brethen.

Xdecepticon
26-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Okay you got me there. But still the warm embrace of a lovely girl can numb some of the pain. At least give me that my brethen.

Bro, affairs of the heart is just different from minutes of lust enjoyment. Being together with the girl you love, as a companion/confidante is far greater than just having sex alone (imo).

Microsoft
26-06-2007, 09:41 AM
Look like shes like my ex too. Very stubborn and iron teeth. Since one of the reason we split was that I am much older than her, shes now looking forward to guys younger than her. Weirdor!

Dunno whether 2 call it iron teeth onot... sometime i find their thinking quite funny... Like but dare not approach ended up with another 1, go 4 security first then ended up with someone they dun really like.

Yah some of them prefer younger man. 1 girl ever told me alot of man performance drop after 40 or even earilier while women sex drive can go all the way 2 late 40 or even more. So if take a older husband wait she 30+ husband can performance leow. So mus look for younger man when she 40+ husband 30+ still can perform....

Tot of telling her alot of man 40+ look like 30+ but not much women 40+ look like 30+... Duuno when she 40+ husband still attracted by her look onot...:D :D

Freman
26-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Yes. Ang mo kwai. Honestly you ever notice any old Chinese, Malay or Indian man or ah pek holding hands with any SYT local Chinese, Malay, or Indian gils? Hmmm....:mad:

hi,

hahah, that's becos us local old men are worried that our wife,children, friends will spot us mah...

slyer
26-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Yalor... alot of things in life r fated if u believe... sometime u walk the world n nv find any... sometime u walk the world but the right is beside u all the while... guess we jus had 2 accept wat faith had 2 offer lor...

i find sometimes fate is making fun of men. the girl i like, like other guys while the girls i dun like, like me. its very hard to find a girl whom i love n who love me at same time. quite sad. sometimes the girl who is beside us all along may be our mrs right.

my fren is a chinese while the guy she likes is a 36yo divorced indian guy
i nt sure the guy is rich or nt but my fren dun really care abt the financial part. she goes for feel and chemistry. she says the image the guy potrayed is too perfect alr. this makes me very suspicious of that guy cos guys can never be perfect. the more perfect he is the more i believe he is up to sth. i feel he is out to fling with my fren. no matter how i advised my fren she stil wan to be with him, then that is her fate since she dun wan to heed my advice

Alamak! You also think like my ex and her parents too. After so many yrs of relationship, now then they say I am too old for her. But you do notice so many foreigners (especially quai lou) marrying local gils. Double standard. But I really envy your 21yr old friend. Bless them.

erm i dun mean older guys can't be with younger girls. love can overcome age barrier. i dun mind accepting girls so much younger or older than me. but then when comes to marriage, we have to overcome the parents factor. i agree local gals haf double standard. they always tink caucasians are more superior than us chinese.

nice to hear this comment among the pessimism in this thread.... we have to remain positive and not dwell too much on past unhappiness

i have faced many setbacks in love life n this makes me quite pessimistic most of the time. but then i always tell myself to remain optismitic cos i believe my mrs right is waiting for me somewhere out there :)

Bro, affairs of the heart is just different from minutes of lust enjoyment. Being together with the girl you love, as a companion/confidante is far greater than just having sex alone (imo).

i agree with u. lust n love are 2 diff things. for me now i prefer to have a gf whom i can share my woes and happiness , someone who can be my confidante, support me in whatever i am doing etc. that is the most basic things wife or gf can do for their bf/ husband.

no_faith
26-06-2007, 01:13 PM
bro slyer, i also same same lah.
gal i like, like sum1 else.
the more i try, the harder it become.
the more i get nearer, the further she went.
finally i found sum1, she betray me and left wif another guy.

see, itz sux.

oh ya, if, if there is no offence in killing, i will end the gal and ah neh life.
wth is tat? only malay got honour killing meh? chinese gals flock to other nationality/races.
how are we, chinese guys ever to lift our head held up high?
pardon me for being so offensive.

peace

Microsoft
26-06-2007, 02:07 PM
i find sometimes fate is making fun of men. the girl i like, like other guys while the girls i dun like, like me. its very hard to find a girl whom i love n who love me at same time. quite sad. sometimes the girl who is beside us all along may be our mrs right.

My classmate is married for many yrs. He had 3 children the elder 1 in upper sec. Can b consider quite a happy family....

I can still recalled the day b4 his 1st date with his wife. We r chatting at the sarabat store n i told him if u r not int in her, at least hint 2 her... Dun waste her time. Date turn out quite well n he had no heart 2 tell her wat he wanted 2 say. Come look for me a day b4 the 2nd date n i told him the same thing.

U might have guess wat happen in the end.. Till 2day, his wife didn't noe he agreed 2 go out with her jus wanna tell her not to waste her time coz he actually int in her good friend. Faith is a bery funni thing sometime... Haizz :D :D

slyer
26-06-2007, 04:59 PM
bro slyer, i also same same lah.
gal i like, like sum1 else.
the more i try, the harder it become.
the more i get nearer, the further she went.
finally i found sum1, she betray me and left wif another guy.
see, itz sux.
oh ya, if, if there is no offence in killing, i will end the gal and ah neh life.
wth is tat? only malay got honour killing meh? chinese gals flock to other nationality/races.
how are we, chinese guys ever to lift our head held up high?
pardon me for being so offensive.
peace

i understand how u feel cos what u went thru is quite similar to my experience. i was 2 timed by girl b4. when the girl n i were tog, she alr had a bf. i feel betrayed and lost trust and faith in girls from then on.
i had quite afew chinese female frens who have indian / malay bf.... maybe now everyone's thinking are very open unlike last time. but for me i can only accept chinese gf or wife.

My classmate is married for many yrs. He had 3 children the elder 1 in upper sec. Can b consider quite a happy family....

I can still recalled the day b4 his 1st date with his wife. We r chatting at the sarabat store n i told him if u r not int in her, at least hint 2 her... Dun waste her time. Date turn out quite well n he had no heart 2 tell her wat he wanted 2 say. Come look for me a day b4 the 2nd date n i told him the same thing.

U might have guess wat happen in the end.. Till 2day, his wife didn't noe he agreed 2 go out with her jus wanna tell her not to waste her time coz he actually int in her good friend. Faith is a bery funni thing sometime... Haizz :D :D

sometimes fate really playing us men. the girls we tink no chance to go into r/s will end up as our wife or gf

no_faith
26-06-2007, 06:21 PM
i understand how u feel cos what u went thru is quite similar to my experience. i was 2 timed by girl b4. when the girl n i were tog, she alr had a bf. i feel betrayed and lost trust and faith in girls from then on.
i had quite afew chinese female frens who have indian / malay bf.... maybe now everyone's thinking are very open unlike last time. but for me i can only accept chinese gf or wife.

yes bro, see my nick and siggy. wat to do.

to me if i ever decided to get married, asians/ang mo i ok de lah.
but see chinese gals throw themselves to ang mo/ke leng/dig mud hor, i cant stand it, dunno y.

The Sexorcist
26-06-2007, 07:33 PM

True true true. Getting your rocks off is easy but finding a confidante and companion is priceless. I give you that my brethen.

The Sexorcist
26-06-2007, 07:36 PM
but see chinese gals throw themselves to ang mo/ke leng/dig mud hor, i cant stand it, dunno y.

That is because you know you follow your heart my brethen and do not discriminate between races treating all pussies as equal. But those girls practice a slient discrimination giving more leeway to certain races. :mad:

Xdecepticon
26-06-2007, 08:01 PM
hi,

hahah, that's becos us local old men are worried that our wife,children, friends will spot us mah...

If we want to play punk behind our wives, then we must be ready to do the necessary explanation and face the music. Of else Lan lan suffer in silence with our present partner.

Xdecepticon
26-06-2007, 08:08 PM
but then when comes to marriage, we have to overcome the parents factor. i agree local gals haf double standard. they always tink caucasians are more superior than us chinese.

Thats why I reluctantly agreed to my ex request to split cos of her parent objection. I always believe parents blessings are very important. But after so many years, now than she realized I am too old for her. Very difficult to accept her excuse.

no_faith
26-06-2007, 08:15 PM
do not discriminate between races...
ok lah ok lah, maybe too offensive for my sentence. i keep to myself loh.

peace no war.;)

Xdecepticon
26-06-2007, 08:19 PM
But those girls practice a slient discrimination giving more leeway to certain races. :mad:

Ahem to that. Just look at some of our Male cabinet Ministers who cross marriage. Chinese woman who married to other races, the latter normally would hold senior and important position. Very rare you see average educated Chinese woman marry Malay (no offence to our Malay bros) amat, drivers or security guards. Very seldom you find average educated Chinese woman marry to an Indian/Sikh (again no offence to our Indian bros) jaga, guard. If they marry to a caucasian, that one sure very big Dick one! MD or Chairman of Mnc. :rolleyes:

Xdecepticon
26-06-2007, 08:25 PM
1 girl ever told me alot of man performance drop after 40 or even earilier while women sex drive can go all the way 2 late 40 or even more. So if take a older husband wait she 30+ husband can performance leow. So mus look for younger man when she 40+ husband 30+ still can perform....

Haha. Dont they know Viagra or Magix works wonder? Dont they read the press countless "old" man went batam every weekends. I got a friend whos already 65yrs. Still cheong at Batam. :rolleyes:

Microsoft
26-06-2007, 09:51 PM
Haha. Dont they know Viagra or Magix works wonder? Dont they read the press countless "old" man went batam every weekends. I got a friend whos already 65yrs. Still cheong at Batam.

Actually hor... 2 b honest... although there r some who performance reali drop... there r oso many who jus put on an act... reserve bullet 2 shoot wild geese outside. Well i din told her tat lor... Man lobang cnot pichak 1. :D :D

slyer
27-06-2007, 11:34 AM
yes bro, see my nick and siggy. wat to do.

bro we shd be optismitic when comes to love. love is sth wich we can't control. it also depends on fate and luck. sometimes the guy has all the qualitites and criterias the girl wan, but when there's no chemistry n feel, they will still remain as friends

i oso can't stand chinese gals choosing other guys

Thats why I reluctantly agreed to my ex request to split cos of her parent objection. I always believe parents blessings are very important. But after so many years, now than she realized I am too old for her. Very difficult to accept her excuse.

parents blessings are very impt when comes to marriage..

no_faith
27-06-2007, 01:12 PM
fate, luck, chemistry, feel, stability, too troublesome. need so much to have a long run relationship.

furthermore we all know the gal chooses her guy not the other way round.
criterias the girl, if the guy got the qualities, he can do it.

when ppl telling me my expectations too high, i tell them, nah, my expectations are not tat high.
so, i feel sian and numb in such tingy.

yes, not only marriage, in everyting parents blessing is important.
the only i tink abt marriage is forget abt the vows and juz sign the papers.

1acoruna69
27-06-2007, 05:48 PM
I agree with bro no_faith

The Sexorcist
27-06-2007, 09:08 PM
ok lah ok lah, maybe too offensive for my sentence. i keep to myself loh.

peace no war

I was supporting you! Don't misquote me my brethen. Make love :D Not war! Sex heals! War harms!

Very seldom you find average educated Chinese woman marry to an Indian/Sikh (again no offence to our Indian bros) jaga, guard. If they marry to a caucasian, that one sure very big Dick one! MD or Chairman of Mnc. :rolleyes:

Testified! My brethen!

Xdecepticon
28-06-2007, 08:02 PM
furthermore we all know the gal chooses her guy not the other way round. criterias the girl, if the guy got the qualities, he can do it.

Very very true. After lapse of few yrs, we may change whether in terms of looks or status, thats where she will dump you and flirt to another guy, imo.

no_faith
28-06-2007, 08:19 PM
does any1 has experience got dump due to you were defeated by reality and materialistic gain?

when @ early stage, all abt love.
later stage, she tried to compare. she in the society, temptations are so strong against will power, she said eg...
why my fren's bf can bring her frequnet holidays?
"see, see, my fren bf got a new car wor."

u love her so much and so work hard to match her expectations, when finally u met, she compare other stuff. and u work again. then she gets impatient as time passed. finally she said sorry.

she wans u to promise her u will love her and nvr leave her.
but she nvr say she will love u and nvr leave u.

Xdecepticon
28-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Doubt theres such thing as "true love". True love knows no age barrier, color nor status.

Acidman
29-06-2007, 01:27 AM

I can very confidently tell you if your friend were to have met another girl that touches his heart now, we would have another broken marriage. Since your friend has never really really fall in love with his wife.

Acidman
29-06-2007, 01:27 AM

I can very confidently tell you if your friend were to have met another girl that touches his heart now, we would have another broken marriage. Since your friend has never really really fall in love with his wife.

Acidman
29-06-2007, 01:45 AM
True love do exist. Some men find it, some don't. Some settle for second best, some stayed single. Some carried on searching after settling down with their second best, some don't. Those that found it eventually will face heartache if you are already married.

So think twice before you get married, is she your true love? Can you live without her?

Saltiga
29-06-2007, 05:44 AM

well.. yes and no if you ask me, alot of time love developed after couple started knowing each other better, while some goes purely for looks, some for figure, some for brain and others fall for their truthfulness.. there is no right or wrong in any of the above just the way you are, which makes you stand out from the guy beside you..

Xdecepticon
29-06-2007, 07:47 AM
Those that found it eventually will face heartache if you are already married.

That really penetrate my heart! :( :(

jinrenhe
29-06-2007, 06:49 PM
side track abit.. i used to hear this song when i was a teenager but didn't feel much. This morning when i listened to this song 88.3 radio... wah suddenly feel like the lyrics so fitting to my life now :o

Lee zhong sheng's "寂寞难耐"

总是平白无故的.难过起来
然而大夥都在笑话正是精彩
怎麽好意思.一个人走开

不是没有想过.随便谈个恋爱
一天又过一天.三十岁就快来往后的日子怎麽对自己交待

寂寞难耐寂寞难耐
爱情是最辛苦的等待
爱情是最遥远的未来

时光不再啊.时光不再
只有自己为自己喝采
只有自己为自己悲哀

esp those lyrics highlighted..

Microsoft
30-06-2007, 12:02 AM

Perhaps... we went separate way soon after he park tor... Nowadays we meet up sometime once a yr or lesser... Usually in a grp so no chance to speak to him in private... But seem like he still holding on quite well so me oso wish him all the best lor... or maybe he like me lidat give up long ago n go abit crazy.. :D :D

Oso remind me of an old old song tat goes like dis...忘尽心中情,遗下爱与痴,笑声送旧愁,美酒洗前事。

Acidman
30-06-2007, 04:10 AM
That really penetrate my heart! :( :(

Yes, it penetrate alot of our hearts.

playboy82
01-07-2007, 02:51 AM
Oh gosh I just happen to be browsing and saw this thread Sorry guys.. but I just feel like making a post 1st prior to reading the 43 pages of the thread so I might miss something or repeated something while typing this msg. Well.. after reading what the thread starter wrote I felt that its so true and he really wrote while looking into his heart.

This is really a very sucky feeling.. well.. I consider myself as an above average looking guy.. pretty alright body build.. and average or above average family.. but still.. all that I been through had shown me otherwise.. Back in the school days when I was young.. I was an introvert.. so I resort to playing computer games.. card games and mixing around with guys cos Im from a boys school.. so that leads to a minimal interaction with gals... eventually I started to put on weight

My life had been like that till I got to junior college.. wow.. gals but still.. I wasnt very good with gals and it was the army that maybe help abit to shape up the body and gain some ego and confidence boost.. but still that wasnt enough.. after time of mixing around with different people and friends im tried to get them to accept me try to know the gals.. but.. Im just not daring enough.. cos maybe the guys around are more aggressive..

Of course.. there will be flings and a couple of ex gfs.. but.. each of them just leaves me a bad impression maybe due to my carefree childhood.. so I tend to want a somewhat fairy tale happy ending story.. but its never the case.. the timing and situations always tends to mismatch when I get a gal who might treasure me.. thats when Im a the peak and had plenty of egos and I let it go.. when I wanted love.. the gals are just playing around.. and money and fame seems to be the thing that attracts them.. its bcos of ur money or ur fame that attracts them to u

There are so many times that Ive tried to treat a female fren well and close.. so over time u tend to develop feelings for them.. but they seems to treat u as a very close friend as well.. and be it a fact or excuse.. they will want to remain as friend with you cos they treasure ur friendship so much that they dun wanna loose it after they become a couple with you and break up in the end so I myself had to see the gals going into the arms of another man.. and u knew that the many is no good thing and will definitely break up with her eventually the worst situation is that when the gals are in depression.. u brought them out to cheer them.. and maybe asked along a few frens and what happens? She falls in love with your fren.. and after a couple of days.. French kissing and hugging right in front of ur face and u just gotta smile..

And when some gals (the betta looking ones; Im not trying to stereotype here)went out with me.. its mostly of different motives.. there could be tons of reasons.. ranging from helping their bf to raise money, be close to u and get a nice dinner and ignore ur messages for a couple of days and only contact u whenever they needed u, hoping u could introduce some guys to them it just seems too materialistic

I chose to live a carefree life and became rebellious after I enlisted army.. cos my family had been very strict to me and sort of like map out my future so I felt as if I was like in a bird cage and had no freedom and just gazing at my frens havin fun but after all these years it seems that in the process of pursing happiness and love it just seems so impossible and impractical after I felt that how gal sees in guys and that they want from us.. it just make me feel more remorseful and regretted what I did for the past.. that I muz well become a pet at home and just follow the path my grandparents hoped for.. and chose to live a monotonous life and in a few years time hoping to harvest cos I just felt that I couldnt trust love anymore and only money will not turn its back on me

U know whenever I watch those movies.. where there are good guys.. and bad guys.. any films well it seems that the good guys always prevail at the ending and the evil will loose.. but I sense a deeper meaning or message is that.. whenever the good guys wins in the end.. its sort of projected to me that its one out of X million cases and its so rare that it could only be a fiction or in such films and being the evil.. its so much like the reality its not ethically right.. but.. its definitely going to work in reality.. after all.. I rather bet on the 99% statistic then the slim chances of being too idealistic.. Theres so much that I wanna write but I dunno where to begin u can see my post is a little messed up with the timeline and topics..

yo bro, dun worried abt it... i myself now dun even know wat love is anymore... it become so complicated that i dun even recognize it, n recently i manage to hold a gal 's hand n even kiss her, but she is not my gf... n she never even sms me when free n care for me... well, this kind of feeling to me is so common.... strange enough, i keep getting into this type of play play thingy...
All i hope is someone to really care for me, to ask me hows my day, to lighten me up when i am sad.. is that so difficult?

playboy82
01-07-2007, 01:37 PM
playboy82:

Well true enough.. love do exist.. but not always there... There maybe love at the initial stage.. but over time.. things might change... we evolve over time due to different environments, situations and other influences. So which ever feelings might develope into something else.. like love to commitment for instance.. seldom vice versa..

And the sad thing is that at our age.. it's hard to meet up or know 'nice' gals already.. cos the gals reaches that age... since they are that 'nice' they are probably happily together with another guy that knew her way back then and living happily ever after and won't even pay attention to... i mean since she had such a nice character guys out there would have noticed it way earlier too.. and cos of their 'nice' nature... they tend to be faithful and love their bf alot... any gentleman won't even try to break up this couple just to get the gal... so the pool of 'nice' gal out there now that are single and availiable are... phew...

well said man...

no_faith
01-07-2007, 05:52 PM
bro ageis, it is reality and the truth hurts.

a gal made me believed there was true love.
same gal make me believe there is no true love.

Xdecepticon
01-07-2007, 08:13 PM
They (gils) are all alike. Fickle minded! :mad:

Deztruct
02-07-2007, 12:29 AM
and within 2 mths.. she just left me giving me the reason... there was no feeling where we were so close and passionate all the while... i was left devastated.. and the day was new year's eve... wat a new year...

at least a new year and a new start..i am not a saint or wat..juz like u and everyone else..i am lookin for my true love also..but at least for you..you can tell urself tat you experienced it once..bu neng zai hu tian chang de jiu..zi zai hu cheng jing yong you :rolleyes:

jinrenhe
02-07-2007, 01:06 AM
... i was left devastated.. and the day was new year's eve... wat a new year...

All i hope is someone to really care for me, to ask me hows my day, to lighten me up when i am sad.. is that so difficult?

I broke up with a gf on a new year's eve...still remembered how i drink myself silly at the pub, pretending to be drinkin so much cos it's new yr, smiling and shaking hands with everyone.. whilst i'm nearly drowned by the pain inside

Everytime i see couples outside having dinner together or jus simple things like accompanying each other shopping for groccery at the supermart, it would fill me with a bittersweet feeling.
I always thought my problems would be solved the day i found a gf.. but as luck would have it, I met a gal who behave like the last thing she wants is to spend time with me - every weekend she would go clubbing, watching movies with her vast network of friends. meeting my own gf becomes like something i've to make advance booking..

So my friends prioritize their own bf/gf over me (which is understandable). Then my own gf prioritize her friends over me.
so little wonder sometimes i feel like the most rejected person in the world

no_faith
02-07-2007, 03:31 PM
itz so sad. when i didnt wish to commit, her love moved me to commit.
when i commited, she told me to fuck off.

Swastikanian
02-07-2007, 05:07 PM
True love i think true love very few nwadays, now all gals want u to have career and $... Its a realistic world now

Xdecepticon
02-07-2007, 06:08 PM
itz so sad. when i didnt wish to commit, her love moved me to commit.
when i commited, she told me to fuck off.

Most gils are fickle minded. Just like mine. Told me she seriously committed with me when I told her we just friends. But as time passes, told her I am seriously in love with her. That was 5yrs back. Now she changes her fxxking mind and told me she love someone else.

no_faith
05-07-2007, 04:43 PM
one is lucky always met the right partner.
one is unlucky always met the worng partner.

sumtimes a sour relationship can make a person lost their humanity and become insane.

hubber27
05-07-2007, 04:56 PM
I broke up with a gf on a new year's eve...still remembered how i drink myself silly at the pub, pretending to be drinkin so much cos it's new yr, smiling and shaking hands with everyone.. whilst i'm nearly drowned by the pain inside

Everytime i see couples outside having dinner together or jus simple things like accompanying each other shopping for groccery at the supermart, it would fill me with a bittersweet feeling.
I always thought my problems would be solved the day i found a gf.. but as luck would have it, I met a gal who behave like the last thing she wants is to spend time with me - every weekend she would go clubbing, watching movies with her vast network of friends. meeting my own gf becomes like something i've to make advance booking..

So my friends prioritize their own bf/gf over me (which is understandable). Then my own gf prioritize her friends over me.
so little wonder sometimes i feel like the most rejected person in the world

I understand how you feel. For me, sometime advance booking will have to cut short due to her fren's last minute arrange. Very CB one but bo pian, we have to keep our relationship a secret and I am the one keep giving in. Saddddenn...

Goondamit
05-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Have very much the same feeling like some of the bros here. You just sometime wonder why do we have to be like their reserve. The time, sacrifices and $ just do not touch them.

Xdecepticon
05-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Yes. Time wait for no man. We are not getting younger each passing day. Some say its better to let it go rather than after marriage and then resort to divorce which is worst. Either way, we are still the losers.

aj5122003
05-07-2007, 07:51 PM
i am another one who share your plight!!!
i am studying in a poly but my class mostly all guys no pretty gals, my parents are divorced and i am staying with my father. no woman had ever care for me in this life time all i want is a girl be it she is pretty or ugly as long as we love each other it is okay i just want someone to care about me and we can talk about our heart things!!!
why is it so difficult,,, why some guys althought ugly also can get girlfriends me quite okay but still no gf????
i am now finding true love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

playboy82
06-07-2007, 10:13 PM
i am another one who share your plight!!!
i am studying in a poly but my class mostly all guys no pretty gals, my parents are divorced and i am staying with my father. no woman had ever care for me in this life time all i want is a girl be it she is pretty or ugly as long as we love each other it is okay i just want someone to care about me and we can talk about our heart things!!!
why is it so difficult,,, why some guys althought ugly also can get girlfriends me quite okay but still no gf????
i am now finding true love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How old are u? Anyway in life, we lose some n we win back some, jus like in Toto, if u lucky, u win, if u sway, u will miss by 1 num, or miss all the num,
And i do believe all that is predestine, i felt that the moment we ar born, each n everyone of us is to endure different kind of suffering, And in the lonely night, i can't help but to wonder, if all that is predestine, then why are we fighting so hard to change something which can't be change?

WillamSexsphere
06-07-2007, 11:44 PM
c'mon guys, you are taking it too hard. I was once young, shy and thought like you. But I grew older and grew up as well, enough to say that in time, you will meet more girls than you can handle. So there is no need to despair nor is there a need to rush into it.

Most important of all is for you to concentrate on your career, or have an aim, a goal in life and start planning realistically for it, eg:- army, a job after that you will be productive in, the steps to achieving that job and staying there, financial planning, a roof over your head, a car or transportation requirements, number of kids you intend to have, etc - milestones set at every 10 years, by the age of 30, what do you hope to achieve, by the age of 40, what do you hope to achieve, by the age of 50, what do you hope to achieve,etc.

Ask for guidance from genuine people or friends who can realistically help you plan and not ridicule you instead. Nothing goes according to plan, but if you fail to plan, you plan to fail, and you will be living your life in failure.

Once you have worked something concrete, more so of what you want you life, then you will have a better and more realistic idea of what you hope to achieve. You will then be able to share it with someone who may have similar plans or may want to be part of your plans.

However, the tried and tested way to get that someone is still to be friends first. Friendship will give you that 'no obligations' trial run to see if feelings are mutual. Better than jumping into a relationship then finding out too late you both are not suitable.

To find such friend is easy - ex classmates, the foodstall or shopping centres sales staff you patronise, collegues, hobbies or hobby clubs, community centre activities, etc.

I would advise against going pub/clubs/ktvs to look for female friendships, for in such places, NOT ALL, but most of the girls there are more liberal and open minded, they love to party, can be addictive and unless you can afford to burn money regularly at these places, or am liberal as well as in a 'swinging' lifestyle, then look elsewhere if you are the more traditional, shy and conservative type.

Even though i may had suffered disappointments in finding true love, i know it does exist, just that one have to work hard for it. Nothing that is good comes easy, but when you achieve it, it's worth every sweat and sacrifice you made.

Good luck:)

Xdecepticon
07-07-2007, 07:01 PM
And in the lonely night, i can't help but to wonder, if all that is predestine, then why are we fighting so hard to change something which can't be change?

Most religions believe our future are predestine. But I believe it can be changed or altered by ones individual prayers to whichever God one worships. Or else whats the point of worshipping and praying and asking for help since its already predestine? :confused:

Mighty Megatron
07-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Most religions believe our future are predestine. But I believe it can be changed or altered by ones individual prayers to whichever God one worships. Or else whats the point of worshipping and praying and asking for help since its already predestine? :confused:

Either way that is still no excuse for living in the past my decepticon brother!

Learn from your past, live for your present and look towards the future.

The gods help only those who help themselves!

Xdecepticon
07-07-2007, 09:42 PM
The gods help only those who help themselves!

Precisely, bro Megatron. Predestine is one thing, but the Creator still have the power to change/alter our destiny with our sincere effort plus prayers too.

kaff
09-07-2007, 04:03 AM
reading this thread makes me feel kinda downhearted.. esp in the wee hours of the night.

well had flings.. but dint like them but just for the fun, wake up to a new day everytime..wanna chase nice sweet gals, but always rejected..can only make it so far to become their gd friends and not more than that.. moreover the flirting and teasing are all cock teasers.. learnt a lot during these few yrs.. gals can be so nice and sudden change when u confess or when they find new guy friends.

just concentrate on career or goals 1st..whichever new gals u meet when u go social gathering, will eventually took place la..

curious75
09-07-2007, 04:12 AM
c'mon guys, you are taking it too hard. I was once young, shy and thought like you. But I grew older and grew up as well, enough to say that in time, you will meet more girls than you can handle. So there is no need to despair nor is there a need to rush into it.

Most important of all is for you to concentrate on your career, or have an aim, a goal in life and start planning realistically for it, eg:- army, a job after that you will be productive in, the steps to achieving that job and staying there, financial planning, a roof over your head, a car or transportation requirements, number of kids you intend to have, etc - milestones set at every 10 years, by the age of 30, what do you hope to achieve, by the age of 40, what do you hope to achieve, by the age of 50, what do you hope to achieve,etc.

Ask for guidance from genuine people or friends who can realistically help you plan and not ridicule you instead. Nothing goes according to plan, but if you fail to plan, you plan to fail, and you will be living your life in failure.

Once you have worked something concrete, more so of what you want you life, then you will have a better and more realistic idea of what you hope to achieve. You will then be able to share it with someone who may have similar plans or may want to be part of your plans.

However, the tried and tested way to get that someone is still to be friends first. Friendship will give you that 'no obligations' trial run to see if feelings are mutual. Better than jumping into a relationship then finding out too late you both are not suitable.

To find such friend is easy - ex classmates, the foodstall or shopping centres sales staff you patronise, collegues, hobbies or hobby clubs, community centre activities, etc.

I would advise against going pub/clubs/ktvs to look for female friendships, for in such places, NOT ALL, but most of the girls there are more liberal and open minded, they love to party, can be addictive and unless you can afford to burn money regularly at these places, or am liberal as well as in a 'swinging' lifestyle, then look elsewhere if you are the more traditional, shy and conservative type.

Even though i may had suffered disappointments in finding true love, i know it does exist, just that one have to work hard for it. Nothing that is good comes easy, but when you achieve it, it's worth every sweat and sacrifice you made.

Good luck:)

THUMB UP,bros

very well said.:)

curious75
09-07-2007, 04:36 AM
during my teens,friends ard me after they broke up or cant get the gal they keep aftering will drink and keep saying those sad story which from their sad story i learned in teens which ever gals we met mostly just a passer by,i dont think can go to marry issue.so during my teens life,all my ex i dont pin any hopes for long relation.

i feel everyone will cheong till the day you feel like settle down and happen at that time you have a nice gf then you will marry her.during your cheong days,(mostly) no matter how good your gf is you will still hurt her and brake up and go for the next gl (same as the other way round for gal to treat us like tat).

during teenage,concentrate in studies and cheong without worries or pressure cos still a long long way to go.for twenties,its time to enjoy a upper level from teenage game but still career first then cheong.when reach thirties,jod and pay must be stable as majority had settled down,at this age lagi good to cheong but you will cheong with some presure in it unless you dont hack care abt your wife and family.as for forties,i havent reach yet so no comment.

to all bros,sorry for my broken english.just to share:)

Xdecepticon
09-07-2007, 07:23 AM
gals can be so nice and sudden change when u confess or when they find new guy friends...

When they turn 30s, no takers, then they will be serious with us. Trust me. :mad:

slyer
09-07-2007, 11:55 AM
fate, luck, chemistry, feel, stability, too troublesome. need so much to have a long run relationship.
furthermore we all know the gal chooses her guy not the other way round.
criterias the girl, if the guy got the qualities, he can do it.

when ppl telling me my expectations too high, i tell them, nah, my expectations are not tat high.
so, i feel sian and numb in such tingy..

most of the times the girls set so many unrealistic criterias for the guys they looking for as bf but they themselves shd look in the mirror n see if they have so many gd qualitites or nt right? girls usually say guys are visual n they always look for pretty gf with gd figure while they themselves go for feel or chemistry. but end of the day they stil go for rich, gd lookin bf really double standard

yo bro, dun worried abt it... i myself now dun even know wat love is anymore... it become so complicated that i dun even recognize it, n recently i manage to hold a gal 's hand n even kiss her, but she is not my gf... n she never even sms me when free n care for me... well, this kind of feeling to me is so common.... strange enough, i keep getting into this type of play play thingy...

i oso dunno the true meaning of true love. i oso encounter same things as u. some gals i know will flirt with me by telling me their sexual encounters with their ex bf , hold hands with me etc. but then in the end we didn't end up as a couple. maybe they feel bored n just want to flirt around haiz.

Have very much the same feeling like some of the bros here. You just sometime wonder why do we have to be like their reserve. The time, sacrifices and $ just do not touch them.

i hate the feeling when girls put me in their reserves. no one wants to be in reserves.

curious75
09-07-2007, 01:05 PM
When they turn 30s, no takers, then they will be serious with us. Trust me. :mad:

but the problems is,we hiam them as most of them in this age are likely plump and ugly if they are still single and quite dangerous for maried man too cos they might be sticky

no_faith
09-07-2007, 01:17 PM
guys need to strive hard in career hoping in future, his family can live a better life.
gals have the option to the need of striving hard or need not to strive as they can look for a more stability guy. in this way, they dun seems to look for love. they are looking for stability. love is secondary.

as long we can live our life to the fullest, have goals, dreams, ambitions, be happy, shelter to live, dun tink it is a must to find love.

nitecrawllerr
09-07-2007, 08:38 PM
in this way, they dun seems to look for love. they are looking for stability. love is secondary.

Thats why true LOVE doesnt exist. Maybe 1 in a million. :D

no_faith
09-07-2007, 08:39 PM
yup, they compare too much wif ppl they know. but they will always compare their boyfren love them more.
love? wow but when u listen to them...

gal a "my bf loves me, he juz bought a LV bag for me"
gal b "my bf loves me more, he juz bought a diamond ring for me"
gal c "my bf loves me most, he juz bought me a bmw roadster"

WillamSexsphere
10-07-2007, 01:09 AM
guys need to strive hard in career hoping in future, his family can live a better life.gals have the option to the need of striving hard or need not to strive as they can look for a more stability guy. in this way, they dun seems to look for love. they are looking for stability. love is secondary.

as long we can live our life to the fullest, have goals, dreams, ambitions, be happy, shelter to live, dun tink it is a must to find love.

The line is bold is very true. But for the women, in all fairness, we neanderthal men must understand women and her role in society.

In the past, women were kept at home to take care of the home and kids. Our ancestors were wise, they had a reason for it. In time it became a tradition, and the reason was lost.

Women are biologically different from men, for they suffer from menses, a medical and mental condition affecting her regularly every month. We all have seen how our sisters or friends behave - 3 weeks of being sweet and then 1 week of being a monster, when PMS takes control of her mind.

In our present society, inorder to live just comfortable, the women have, unfortunately, been required to work to supplement the family income. When women complain of stress, it is not imagined, but a reality, espacially during her PMS.

Some girls had it easy, but most girls have it difficult. The PMS would love to rage against the bosses, but their rational mind don't allow it for they would lose the job. Thus they suffer in silence or wreck it on their brothers, boyfriends or husbands during that particular week of the month. It is something we men MUST bear, for we dont give birth unlike women. If they had an opportunity not to work, most would gladly choose not to, like their ancestors who were just houswives, for the stress of the competitive working environment in singapore is great and demanding.

So, to claim women want only money and dont want to work, it would be not be entirely true. All they want is security, or at least the assurances of it if a guy just started work and had not establish himself yet. That's why younger women prefer older men. ( the established ones)

Once she is assured of security, in that freedom will love grow. In conflicts and stresses, who cares or have time for love?

Xdecepticon
10-07-2007, 07:26 AM
That's why younger women prefer older men. ( the established ones)

But not my ex. Maybe shes the only exception. :(

Once she is assured of security, in that freedom will love grow. In conflicts and stresses, who cares or have time for love?

So, the bottomline is True Love is always secondary. $$ & security is 1st priority. But $$ doesnt always guarantee security.

hubber27
10-07-2007, 09:24 AM
guys need to strive hard in career hoping in future, his family can live a better life.
gals have the option to the need of striving hard or need not to strive as they can look for a more stability guy. in this way, they dun seems to look for love. they are looking for stability. love is secondary.

I totally agree with what u said. My present situation now is:
I'm married with 9mths daughter. My gf forcing me to break up which i felt disaster at 1st 2 weeks ago. Now, time had smoothen all sorrow but my heart still with my gf. Gf dun contact me at all while I also maintain radio silence. Gf bday is coming, present prepared but duno how to pass to gf. If I ever get it over this time round, i will follow the above quote for life and play w/o KC and bonks with all vengence... I know the only way to do this is to really made my heart broke for this gf. I hope i can handle the heartbreak sessions to come.

vesfreq
10-07-2007, 12:21 PM
yup, they compare too much wif ppl they know. but they will always compare their boyfren love them more.
love? wow but when u listen to them...

gal a "my bf loves me, he juz bought a LV bag for me"
gal b "my bf loves me more, he juz bought a diamond ring for me"
gal c "my bf loves me most, he juz bought me a bmw roadster"

Many of them (girls) are like that. They compare their bfs like comparing grocery offers in the store. :eek:

vesfreq
10-07-2007, 12:25 PM
I totally agree with what u said. My present situation now is:
I'm married with 9mths daughter. My gf forcing me to break up which i felt disaster at 1st 2 weeks ago. Now, time had smoothen all sorrow but my heart still with my gf. Gf dun contact me at all while I also maintain radio silence. Gf bday is coming, present prepared but duno how to pass to gf. If I ever get it over this time round, i will follow the above quote for life and play w/o KC and bonks with all vengence... I know the only way to do this is to really made my heart broke for this gf. I hope i can handle the heartbreak sessions to come.

Don't fret man. SBF will be here for u. :D

no_faith
10-07-2007, 12:42 PM
if im not wrong, the stats still showing divorce rate is on the high and marriage is low. singles are plenty.

if there is true love, why divorce rate is higher.
if there is true love, there shd be more marriage.
if there is true love, there wont be plenty of singles.
:D
juz my tots.

vesfreq
10-07-2007, 12:51 PM

To quote one of the girls I courted, "Nothing is guaranteed what? You should already know mah." She told this to a mutual friend. I was quite torn when she said that. Point is, after all the work, time and money, its just that bit of reciprocation that I was asking for.

I was sleepless for 2-3 nights. Was she concerned? When time to "break up", she didn't even bother to meet face to face. Some people are just that screwed up.

I learnt my lesson. Never even try to understand. When you think u understand, u are still far from it. Budget $x to court a girl. If going to exceed budget, just move to somewhere else. Worse come to worse, can consider viet wife. No point losing money, time and sleep over unappreciative people. Save the money on courting stupid girls, end of year can go holiday.

Even put money into car also more shiok. Car can serve u. Women got stupid moods. When u buay song, car in carpark still can bring you round.

vesfreq
10-07-2007, 12:53 PM

Career and money make a man. Not all woman can make a man. Only those who are rich can make a man. :D

Xdecepticon
10-07-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm married with 9mths daughter. My gf forcing me to break up which i felt disaster at 1st 2 weeks ago. .

If your rship with your gf was a short one, better exit. The longer you cling on to her the longer the pain in your heart.

Professori
10-07-2007, 08:51 PM
if im not wrong, the stats still showing divorce rate is on the high and marriage is low. singles are plenty.

if there is true love, why divorce rate is higher.
if there is true love, there shd be more marriage.
if there is true love, there wont be plenty of singles.
:D
juz my tots.

Ans: Divorce rate is high because people get married thinking they found true love only to find it was someone else. There are plenty of singles because they still searching for true love. ;)

no_faith
10-07-2007, 08:59 PM
"thinking they found true love only to find it was someone else"
and this process might repeat x times.:D

"There are plenty of singles because they still searching for true love"
they can keep on searching.:D

Xdecepticon
10-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Ans: Divorce rate is high because people get married thinking they found true love only to find it was someone else. There are plenty of singles because they still searching for true love. ;)

And after finding their true love, they found someone else again. Its a vicious and heartbreaking cycle! :mad:

Professori
10-07-2007, 09:31 PM
And after finding their true love, they found someone else again. Its a vicious and heartbreaking cycle! :mad:

Ah what is it about true love that drives men mad and turns the brain to squashed guacamole. Again and again and again... :rolleyes:

nitecrawllerr
11-07-2007, 07:53 AM
Career and money make a man. Not all woman can make a man. Only those who are rich can make a man. :D

Precisely. True Love is not how the woman see in the Man (heart) but rather the statu$ hes holding and his look$. The former is the most important criteria for a woman. Now, is that Love?

no_faith
11-07-2007, 02:15 PM
bro nitecrawllerr, imho, there is still slightly of love involve if not the gal can find another guy wif the same status or better.

the ting is the love, issit real?

nitecrawllerr
11-07-2007, 07:12 PM
bro nitecrawllerr, imho, there is still slightly of love involve if not the gal can find another guy wif the same status or better.

the ting is the love, issit real?

Agreed. Actually what I meant was is that true love? Is that the man whom she ready to live and die together irregardless of his status$ or look$? More often than not gils go for man with $ocial status, $tablity & $ecurity. $$$ :rolleyes:

no_faith
11-07-2007, 07:55 PM
tatz y the vows are all make wif cross fingers.:D

AmericanExpress
17-07-2007, 03:23 PM
What's love?

When you are together with that special someone, you pretend to ignore that person. But when that special someone is not around, you might look around to find them.
At that moment, you are in love.

Although there is someone else who always makes you laugh, your eyes and attention might go only to that special someone.
Then, you are in love.

Although that special someone was supposed to have called you long back, to let you know of their safe arrival, your phone is quiet.
You are desperately waiting for the call!
At that moment, you are in love.

If you are much more excited for one short e-mail from that special someone than other many long e-mails, you are in love.

When you find yourself as one who cannot erase all the emails or SMS messages in your phone because of one message from that special someone, you are in love.

When you get a couple of free movie tickets, you would not hesitate to think of that special someone.
Then, you are in love.

You keep telling yourself, "that special someone is just a friend",but you realize that you can not avoid that person's special attraction. At that moment, you are in love.

While you are reading this mail, if someone appears in your mind, then u are in love with that person...

WillamSexsphere
17-07-2007, 03:29 PM
What's love?

While you are reading this mail, if someone appears in your mind, then u are in love with that person...

Hahahaha...good post bro!!!!!!!!!!:D

Damn!..and i thought i am out of it...

Xdecepticon
18-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Talk about movies. If its a love story, my mind and love would go to that special person of mine even though OC is rite beside me...

no_faith
18-07-2007, 08:45 PM
whether love exist or not, it creates a troubled person.

nitecrawllerr
19-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Pierre Png giving his liver to Andrea de cruz......once again that goes to show man would go all out to prove his Love for his gil. True love do exist. Woman would never understand what is true love.

clans
28-08-2007, 03:32 AM
Hmmph...maybe lately i've been hurt badly by a girl whom i've sacrificed alot during the courtship process, to the extend that i've lost friends, good friends i mean, lost focus in work, and lost the will to do things, only to hear from her in the end that we both are not suited for each other, which i too think so as we both have vast differences in our way of life, work and family background. FYI, this girl i've been after her family opens a famous spa around the 90210 area in KK, and i got to know her one day during one of my travels there few months, it's like love at first sight, everything was fairytale like, but unfortunately she wasn't able to sacrifice for the relationship, she looked down at me for not being as well-to-do as her ex's, of which all of them are well into their late 20's to early 30's, and i'm barely into my early 20's. Put it another way simply, she is looking into someone who is able to provide her with what she needs materialistically as the primary objective before she will think of venturing further on whether to accept a person or not. Gone are the days where girls will be with you through thick and thin, girls nowdays are just too materialistic, no matter how you see it, everyone of them are just like that. True love..yes probably it'll only happen if you have money, and all the material things that the world could offer...love to me or maybe to some bro's out there is such a complicated thing. Put too much into it and when all things fail, you find yourself down and alone, depressed, suicidal and so on. But if you put too little into it, you feel as if you have not done enough to capture the very heart. Is looking for someone who can share thoughts and the ups and downs of life together so hard to come by? What is the point of being together one day and breaking up the next day? It's really confusing... perhaps i'm still sore from my encounter with this girl so I decided to share my thoughts on true love and chance upon this thread...cheers

nycaloth66
28-08-2007, 10:09 AM
i think true love doesn't exist anymore..:( in this day and time, regardless of nationality, all women (except the most naive) are damm bloody practical.:mad: The women around me evaluate men on the following criteria: 1) Appearence 2)Earning Power 3)Age 4)Whether this man is generous and treats her well? If the man fulfills 3 out of 4 then it is enough. Love is always the last on their mind. Many i know do not even really like their bf/husband. Its simply not a criteria anymore. Many will have a bf/husband they don't love or like but can shelter, take care and provide for them. And many will eventually have a lover/sexbuddy on the side that they like/love or feel passion for....thats the reality of life and women in this day and time..

louis2002
28-08-2007, 11:43 AM
My perception of true love as I was influence greatly by the song from Bryan Adams

I don't fall in love so easily... for 30 odds years of my life I only fell in love thrice. I did my best to do the same as spelled in the lyrics...........

Everything I do I do it for you
Look into my eyes - you will see
凝视我的双眸你将看见
What you mean to me
你在我内心的地位
Search your heart - search your soul
摸索你的内心,摸索你的灵魂
And when you find me there you'll search no more
当你寻获我的存在你会终止找寻
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
不要告诉我它不值得尝试
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for
不要告诉我它不值得以生命换取
You know it's true
你知道它是真实的
Everything I do - I do it for you
我做一切的一切 - 都是为你

Look into Your heart - you will find
探索你的内心 - 你将发现
There's nothing there to hide
你已经无所遁形
Take me as I am - take my life
接受真实的我 - 接受我的生命
I would give it all I would sacrifice
我会付出并且牺牲我的全部
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
不要告诉我它不值得我奋斗
I can't help it there's nothing' I want more
我无法自拔因为除你我什麽都不要
You know it's true
你知道它是真实的
我做一切的一切 - 都是为你

There's no love - like your love
没有爱 - 象你的爱
And no other - could give more love
其他的人 - 不能给更多的爱
There's nowhere - unless you're there
天地无处 - 除非有你
All the time - all the way
无尽的时光 - 无尽的空间
Oh you can't tell me it's not worth trying' for
不要告诉我它不值得尝试
I can't help it there's nothing' I want more
我无法自拔因为除你我什麽都不要
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
我愿为你而奋斗 - 我愿为你而撒谎
Walk the wire for you - Yeah I'd die for you
为你而走钢丝- 为你而牺牲自己的生命
You know it's true
你知道它是真实的
我做一切的一切 - 都是为你

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOkxI2YtZXw&mode=related&search=

Cheers

TwoX
28-08-2007, 12:07 PM
True love does exist, but it can also vanish in a whiff ....
A gal n guy may be really in love at a certain time, but regardless, something can happen that break them apart .... we cant say then that this is not true love, it is still true love then .....

tomvoyeur
28-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Hmmph...maybe lately i've been hurt badly by a girl whom i've sacrificed alot during the courtship process, to the extend that i've lost friends, good friends i mean, lost focus in work, and lost the will to do things, only to hear from her in the end that we both are not suited for each other, which i too think so as we both have vast differences in our way of life, work and family background.

Dun lose ur directions in life coz love is not everything in life.....I have seen so many people losing it by pursuing love as if it is the ultimate destination in life....It isnt!!The chances of getting true love is like striking TOTO, so treat love like how u treat TOTO...

unfortunately she wasn't able to sacrifice for the relationship, she looked down at me for not being as well-to-do as her ex's, of which all of them are well into their late 20's to early 30's, and i'm barely into my early 20's.

Since u already know her financial status, what makes u think that she will downgrade her lifestyle to be with u???To b fightfully honest, I will rather be single rather than marry a gal that has lower earning power than me....The theory of marriage works in the same way as the financial theory of mergers n acquisition - entities r better together if the whole is greater than the sum of the parts....N as equal partner in a marriage, just consider if 50% of the whole earning power (realised n unrealised) is greater than what u currently earns (realised or unrealised) at the moment....If otherwise, then financially, its not wise to enter such relationship....Of coz, earning power is just one component of an analysis, there r other tangible n intangible benefits/costs to consider in a marriage too.....Who says marriage is not a science?? :rolleyes:

Is looking for someone who can share thoughts and the ups and downs of life together so hard to come by? What is the point of being together one day and breaking up the next day?

I guess our generation has been exposed to too much movies n television - the jobs of these directors r to bring their shows closer to the people's hearts but oftentimes they did such a good job that many people cant snap out of it.....The line between fact n fiction began to blur in people's mind so mush so that people begun to emulate what they see on the silver screen n fantasize that love will fall on their laps...To borrow a phrase from Einstein - Marriage is 1% Love n 99% hard work......

i think true love doesn't exist anymore.. in this day and time, regardless of nationality, all women (except the most naive) are damm bloody practical.:mad: The women around me evaluate men on the following criteria: 1) Appearence 2)Earning Power 3)Age 4)Whether this man is generous and treats her well? If the man fulfills 3 out of 4 then it is enough. Love is always the last on their mind. Many i know do not even really like their bf/husband. Its simply not a criteria anymore. Many will have a bf/husband they don't love or like but can shelter, take care and provide for them. And many will eventually have a lover/sexbuddy on the side that they like/love or feel passion for....thats the reality of life and women in this day and time..

Ur observation is quite true. In generally, women in their 20s r very picky n dao when it comes to men, coz they r maximizing their assets to snap a husband, akin to an oil pipeline.....When they secured their financial status, they will come out to play since the Women's Charter in general favours them in the event of a divorce...Furthermore, most men hate to admit that their wives r commiting adultery behind their backs, its especially hard for successful men becoz of the face factor....So oftentime, divorce is very an option to them....According to a local PI who specialises in tracking adulterous partners, he figured that 80% of his female clients divorced their husbands while only 10% of his male clients divorced their wives...Haa

no_faith
28-08-2007, 12:58 PM
love vs bread
love vs bread
love vs bread
love vs bread

Xdecepticon
28-08-2007, 08:50 PM
What is the point of being together one day and breaking up the next day? It's really confusing...

Mine was worst! 7 yrs of relationship and I was dumped for good. Heard now she already have a steady though we had just split few mths back. I suppose shes desperate for a substitute. Well, not for me.

clans
28-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Mine was worst! 7 yrs of relationship and I was dumped for good. Heard now she already have a steady though we had just split few mths back. I suppose shes desperate for a substitute. Well, not for me.

For 7 years you can be together and yet not long after that she is steady with another guy does indeed give some indications that she is probably after the guy for things that you coudn't provide, money, security and so on. It is always said that women are the ones that ''loses'' the most in a failed relationship, but too me we men are always the biggest losers. You could say the world is unfair, but this is just the plain reality of a lame man's world which i've started to come to terms with. From my experiance, i've also learnt that ''what is yours is yours, what is not yours wil never be yours''- no matter how hard you try.

WillamSexsphere
29-08-2007, 12:31 AM
From my experiance, i've also learnt that ''what is yours is yours, what is not yours wil never be yours''- no matter how hard you try.

Take it easy bro. Our present lifestyle is macdonald style - instant gratification. Even if there is just a slight delay, tempers flare instantly. Love escapes not such predicament of our times.

Rather than to live life with a fatalistic attitude, grab life by the horns - make your best effort to win a girl's heart, not just once, but daily. If you gonna wait for love to come by with no effort on your part, then you'll be better off forgetting the existance of love.

If you had done everything humanely possible to give love and it is not reciprocated, than walk away with head held high that you had done your best and she deserves not you. Its not a case of sour grapes, but if your best is not enough, than no point hanging on and mopping about her. Better to hold on to your own self esteem and self worth to find another more deserving of you.

playboy82
21-10-2007, 01:21 AM
To quote one of the girls I courted, "Nothing is guaranteed what? You should already know mah." She told this to a mutual friend. I was quite torn when she said that. Point is, after all the work, time and money, its just that bit of reciprocation that I was asking for.

I was sleepless for 2-3 nights. Was she concerned? When time to "break up", she didn't even bother to meet face to face. Some people are just that screwed up.

I learnt my lesson. Never even try to understand. When you think u understand, u are still far from it. Budget $x to court a girl. If going to exceed budget, just move to somewhere else. Worse come to worse, can consider viet wife. No point losing money, time and sleep over unappreciative people. Save the money on courting stupid girls, end of year can go holiday.

Even put money into car also more shiok. Car can serve u. Women got stupid moods. When u buay song, car in carpark still can bring you round.

hey man, agree wif u, we everytimes treat gal with 101% of our heart, but wat did they treat it as? jus another flies ard them.. For them, we can do so much to sacrificed, our time, $$. For example smsing them, must send 5 sms then only she will reply one.. wth
Wat i feel is that our effort is not always paid off... we like everytime give 101% of our effort, in the end, only get back like 10% of appreciation, some time even got negative result some more.

Nowadays i wonder, will i ever get lucky in love in this life time...

StevenGerrard
21-10-2007, 03:38 AM
If u can find a gal who loves u more than u loves her,then
she will be d 1 who gives 101%,not u..

Xdecepticon
21-10-2007, 12:39 PM
that she is probably after the guy for things that you coudn't provide, money, security and so on.

My age. After so many years then she "discovered" I too old for her. Thats what made me pissed off.

From my experiance, i've also learnt that ''what is yours is yours, what is not yours wil never be yours''- no matter how hard you try.

This what I learnt. If you believe in God, dont pray that you would marry the girl you love most. Pray that if the girl you love most is suitable & compatible for you, then let her belong and marry to you.

Virginhell
21-10-2007, 02:30 PM
Poems written during my darkest hours:

MISERY

I have nothing to lose,
And nothing to gain,
Maybe I should just jump down,
And end this pain.

As I cry alone in the dark,
I believe my heart is dead.
Nobody besides me
As I’m left for the dead.

You hear my laughter,
You see my smile,
But did you taste those tears,
It is bitter sweet and vile.

An empty heart,
I’m only an empty shell.
What I had in my life,
Were washed away with lies.

Look at how I fell,
A man fallen from grace,
People mock at me in silence,
And say I deserve it all.

I leave it to fate,
But is this my destiny?
To dance with shame,
And hide behind my own shadow.

Is there a pain in my heart?
Why don’t I feel a thing?
Isn’t it strange?
When my heart is crying out aloud.

Others call me a fool,
Why wait for someone who isn’t coming back to you?
But what do I have to lose,
Even if what they say was true.

What is the world coming to?
Is the sky falling?
Where is the sense?
Why does misery keeps showering on me?

Will you comfort me?
May I use your shoulder to cry on?
Where is my pillar?
Help me please,
My world is crushing down on me.

Broken Hearted

Slowly drifting away with the motion of the wind,
Please take me aimlessly into the shadow of the night.
I have no more dreams,
I have lost my will to breathe.

I do not want anybody’s pity,
Nor do I need you to shed a tear for my broken heart.
Please keep your dreams to yourself,
And allow me to wallow in my senseless thoughts.

I wondered for ages when this pain would cease,
The toil showed on my weathered skin,
And the painful images that kept taunting me.
You left me shattered,
Torn and without a dream.

You heard me scream,
My painful cries,
I called out loud,
But you pretended it was all just a dream.

No man felt the way like I did,
Only a beast would put me through this.
All the tears I shed,
You think I was a complete mess.

I begged you not to quit on me,
Why did you have to leave?
Where is your faith in our love?
Have all these years count for nothing my dear?

Why am I such a fool?
To think I have a fighting chance to be with you?
Am I blinded with insanity?
Or have I been worshipping you?

All the times we spent,
All the moments we shared,
All the dreams that we had,
Have they all vanished into thin air?

Why the hell were you with me?
When all these while you were holding the torch for him?
After so many years of waiting,
All you ever wanted was just to be with him.

Now you have your freedom,
You are free to go,
There are no shackles to your feet.
Don’t you worry,
I will be fine,
So please leave before I start to weep.

Watching you go is not the hardest thing to do.
But to stop loving you,
I rather you take my soul.
For all that I know,
I will never be the man who is growing old with you.

Look at me

How could you look into my eyes,
And tell me you no longer love me?
Are you crazy?
Or have I lost my mind?

How could our love end this way,
So sudden and cold,
You made me feel so lost,
I'm just a miserable soul.

Where is the love that we shared?
Bedtime moments that we had,
Stories that were told while hiding from the winter cold,
A prayer for two was whispered as we hugged like all sweet lovers do.

Now you are gone,
I'm out of your life,
Freedom that you have,
You are now walking on your own.

Where are you now?
Have you got nothing to say?
Silence is your game,
Ignorance is your strength.

playboy82
21-10-2007, 04:27 PM
My age. After so many years then she "discovered" I too old for her. Thats what made me pissed off.

This what I learnt. If you believe in God, dont pray that you would marry the girl you love most. Pray that if the girl you love most is suitable & compatible for you, then let her belong and marry to you.

Ya, and dun believe totally in fate too... Fate only play a part to a certain extend, its still up to individual to work hard on it to make it come true...

Xdecepticon
22-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Ya, and dun believe totally in fate too... Fate only play a part to a certain extend, its still up to individual to work hard on it to make it come true...

Agreed! Fate is just one of those many excuses my ex used to tell me. Say she "if fated, we may reconcile again". Bunch of craps!

StevenGerrard
22-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Agreed! Fate is just one of those many excuses my ex used to tell me. Say she "if fated, we may reconcile again". Bunch of craps!

Yes..Just another lame excuse used by gals..
[

orgasmatron
22-10-2007, 07:11 PM
6 mths ago, my ex left me for a young punk. Just ended with an SMS. Impressive! She said time can heal...........she is really right...

When girls leave u, all kinds of loopholes that she find in u 2 mths prior to the DUMPing, will be magnified. she will use this same reason to make herself politically correct to leave u. Just to ease the guilt.....

Shame on them

StevenGerrard
22-10-2007, 07:16 PM
6 mths ago, my ex left me for a young punk. Just ended with an SMS. Impressive! She said time can heal...........she is really right...

When girls leave u, all kinds of loopholes that she find in u 2 mths prior to the DUMPing, will be magnified. she will use this same reason to make herself politically correct to leave u. Just to ease the guilt.....

Shame on them

When gals wanna dump u,they can think of all sorts of reasons..Some being
totally ridiculous n unacceptable..

no_faith
22-10-2007, 07:28 PM

Shame on themu rite there bro. they will also find reasons to ease their guilt to make them feel they are not wrong betraying me but i am wrong.
they also can find ridiculous reasons, sumting totally out of my mind to break off wif me.

the most strange thing is when couple broke up, why ppl always think the guys are @ fault first? it could be them mah.:(

playboy82
22-10-2007, 10:49 PM
haiz.... think abt it also sad, how come nowadays, want to find a nice and decent gal to fall in love for also so so so difficult, all we get is wat? all those clubbing gals, if not then is the good gal is already attach .. or the gal " too busy" with sch work(as if i never study poly before, got so busy meh)...
Wat do we get... wat we get is all these cold treatment from gals...

At times in the lonely... i can't help but think, why am i so alone in this wolrd, everyone other than me seems to have a plan with their life, someone who will care and concern for them, accompany them... But all these simple little thing is just so far away from me.... Christmas is coming... i can't help but think, it will be another lonely christmas for me... haiz... What i feel sad is not abt the hard work and effort i put in, but is the sense of HELPLESSNESS, the feeling like no matter how much hard work and effort i put in, it will never work...
I really can't help but feel really helplessness, and can't seems to find anything else to do , other than my beer.....it had become my best buddy nowadays...

Maybe this century is the year of loneliness....

Lubber
23-10-2007, 03:26 AM
Whether it exist or not, you got only one life. Live it to the fullest. Go do things you ain't do before, find some thrill and excitement. Why wanna let this 'true love' make you life feel so 'lonely'? :cool:

DTCEPL
23-10-2007, 09:33 AM
At times in the lonely... i can't help but think, why am i so alone in this wolrd, everyone other than me seems to have a plan with their life, someone who will care and concern for them, accompany them... But all these simple little thing is just so far away from me.... Christmas is coming... i can't help but think, it will be another lonely christmas for me... haiz... What i feel sad is not abt the hard work and effort i put in, but is the sense of HELPLESSNESS, the feeling like no matter how much hard work and effort i put in, it will never work...
I really can't help but feel really helplessness, and can't seems to find anything else to do , other than my beer.....it had become my best buddy nowadays...

You can look up for me for a drink and chit chat bro, I am one lonely asshole too.:(

FL Lover
23-10-2007, 09:50 AM
bro, true love does exitsts. Sometimes it takes a few knocks and turns in life to get to the right one. I have been several relationships before I married to my OC. I have never regret my decision since then.

Some bros complain that it is difficult to find the right one. True. Fate does play a part in it. But it is you who also need to put in hard work. GO and widen your social circle. Take part in more activities. Get to know more friends. Who knows your miss right is among there.

btw when i say abt widen your social circle, I do not mean getting to know MORE FLS and falling in love with them. Those are not true love. THOSE ARE KC TRAPS.

I have friends who have been unattached for a long time and suddenly find his miss right when his social circle widen through recommendations and meets.

Believe in what you do and results will show one day.

no_faith
23-10-2007, 12:13 PM
haiz.... think abt it also sad, how come nowadays, want to find a nice and decent gal to fall in love for also so so so difficult, all we get is wat? all those clubbing gals, if not then is the good gal is already attach .. or the gal " too busy" with sch work...
Wat do we get... wat we get is all these cold treatment from gals...

At times in the lonely... i can't help but think, why am i so alone in this wolrd, everyone other than me seems to have a plan with their life........bro, i tink i know how u feel.
as days passed, i slowly become more numb. everyday is juz another day.
so i gave up and took another path. love is dead.

playboy82
23-10-2007, 09:53 PM
bro, i tink i know how u feel.
as days passed, i slowly become more numb. everyday is juz another day.
so i gave up and took another path. love is dead.

lol.. agree... when love is concern, singapore is a dead town... nothing survive in it..

Lubber
23-10-2007, 09:57 PM
GO and widen your social circle.

Friendsters!!! Many many cute Ipoh mei meiSsss :o

playboy82
22-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Christmas is just add the corner, so any lucky chap found their true love to spend Christmas wif? Hope u guys do, cos its yet another lonely Christmas for me. A cold chilly and rainy Christmas. Sometimes I wonder, its there really sunshine aft rain?

sleaguepunter
22-12-2007, 07:26 PM
bro playboy82, i chance upon this thread, i didnt went through the whole thread, so i not very sure what had happen since u started this thread. I assume u were born in 1982? Still young man lah. no need to worried abt gals yet. Everything is fated, now dun have dose not mean future dun have.

I came from a boy school so no gal then. Entered Poly at a time of family turmoil so no mood to sian gals despite in commerce faculty. Most of the time cant tahan fellow gal classmates as i find their topic very shallow. Maybe it due to my family problems, i spend most of my free time working part time during poly so i didnt interact much with my fellow classmates. So most of them think that i stuck up. So basically is they dont like me and i not fond of them. After so many yrs, they also didnt invite me to a single gathering.

After NSF, started working. As no gf, i spend most of time at Lan game centre playing CS. Like you, i felt very lonely duringchristmas season. This a time when not a single friend will be available as most will be celebrating with their gf. It only when in 2001 when i meet my first gf. Let me stated that i am one fat ass, look nothing special. It her who approach me to be friend.:rolleyes: At first i ignore her as i thought she playing only. Went through a difficult period before we become a pair. While our relationship didnt last. (she dump me. sigh....) but certaintly one of the best moment of my life. Now i married for 3 yrs.(my third gf)

you see, from 2001 till 2005, i went through 2 BGRs before hitching my current wife. It certaintly come fast & furious. So u had nothing to worry abt, enjoy your singlehooh while it last. Who know, your Miss Right could be round the Christmas corner.

Happy holidays..:)

sleaguepunter
22-12-2007, 07:28 PM
btw, i now also alone for christmas, OC went outstation. lol..

ahrave
22-12-2007, 11:49 PM
lower your expectations.

sometime when you find something you want the someone to have. maybe the someone may also want something on you too..

colins
23-12-2007, 06:29 AM
Wah this is old thread, but the feelings are still very much close to a lot of people's heart. I wonder if the original threadstarter is still around or has he got a new gf? Maybe can come into this thread again and share with us his experience in this one year and his journey down this road.
Cheers!

playboy82
23-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Wah this is old thread, but the feelings are still very much close to a lot of people's heart. I wonder if the original threadstarter is still around or has he got a new gf? Maybe can come into this thread again and share with us his experience in this one year and his journey down this road.
Cheers!

i am the original threadstarter, well, if u refer to my posting above, all ur question will be ans...lol

colins
23-12-2007, 02:53 PM
haha, thats fast! I always like threads with very responsive threadstarter who connects with people posting comments, somehow it shows that he is concerned about all the comments bros here is sharing with him.

So has the situation improved for you during these period? BTW, i never enjoyed christmas. For 3 years my christmas is watching 'love actually', 'polar express' and some other christmas theme movies from dinner till late nights, more or less alone and yes i watch the same movies every year. Christmas is a lonely affair while i was in shanghai, freezing at home, drink beer, call friends in sg, watch movies and sleep after a dozen cans of beer. This year I will be on the bus to KL and i cant tell the difference which is worse, haha.

But throughout the loneliness, I've came to realise that if I go 'lonely' because of one person (my gf who is not with me), I sound pretty silly. Friends are really an important asset in our lives and they have given me much more in warmth that tells me hey you're the silly boy who doesn't want to come out with us!

You have many friends here, bro playboy82 and many in your personal life as well. Sometimes (most of the times for me), I firmly believe that friends are in many ways are better than gf.

Hope you enjoy your Christmas with a brighter spirit!

slyer
23-12-2007, 02:54 PM
Christmas is just add the corner, so any lucky chap found their true love to spend Christmas wif? Hope u guys do, cos its yet another lonely Christmas for me. A cold chilly and rainy Christmas. Sometimes I wonder, its there really sunshine aft rain?

bro i'm sure u can find a gf pretty soon. i am just an average lookin guy and i have found a gf 2mths ago unexpectedly. after my prev failed relationship i didn't expect to fall in love again til i n this current gf get into relationship which is very unexpected for me

I am BOSS
23-12-2007, 04:34 PM
true love?

have but no easy to find...

but... true love alot in the form of mother love toward her kid. true love.

My gfs left me when my biz fail :mad:
now I dun believe in love anymore, believe in money better...

Heart Break Kid
24-12-2007, 10:53 AM
true love?

It is common lah...

capri4163
24-12-2007, 11:39 AM
true love?

but... true love alot in the form of mother love toward her kid. true love.

In life there are many ups and down, believe me there will be a time true love will come knocking. Just make sure to grab it or it will slip away before you know it.:)

I am BOSS
24-12-2007, 11:52 AM
In life there are many ups and down, believe me there will be a time true love will come knocking. Just make sure to grab it or it will slip away before you know it.:)

Yes bro, I think it is a blessing in disguise. At least I see the true colour of her. I spend so much money to pamper her, bring her to Europe for holiday, buy her big stone. Her mum birthday I open 10 table...
all this and she dun even CIM my tasty vitamin..:D. And I manage to poke her anal once when she was so drunk ... next day she almost kill me.

those will the days....
I will make more $$$$, bonk more girl!!

Steadyman1
24-12-2007, 11:57 AM
True love eventually become Responsibility
However Responsibility might ≠ True Love.
This is very profound and you may experience when you reach different age/stages. Simple term "Life".

Money = Love but mostly love the money and not person.

Just stay happy cheonging and leave it with good memories.
Don't talk about love when cheonging but how you enjoy your desire.....:D

ToCumCum
24-12-2007, 02:34 PM
I believe that true love exists.

But not with SG gals..... ( highly unlikely with SG gals )

This is my conclusion.

ToCumCum
24-12-2007, 02:49 PM
My friend's wife is a sg girl too. ( :D

Hmm, just curious, but is your friend's wife of truly, pure SG heritage? i.e : both parents are singaporeans, living in SG all their lives?.

Shocking_vibes
25-12-2007, 08:05 PM
i once visited a fortune teller and she told me i would always follow where my heart would lead me which means i am willing to uproot myself to find the happiness.

Amazing thread with over 40 pages.

Maybe if one cannot find true love one should try his best to substitute. Like having a couple of short flings. March on bros. Never give up.

vesfreq
25-12-2007, 11:50 PM
Its awfully tough.... I attended a friend's x'mas lunch gathering. Turnout was good. The guys who were attached had a local gf. These gfs not like very chio, but at least when they talk they sound mature and look sensible. I realise that one does not necessarily need a chio gf to settle down. Just someone who looks ok (ie, not like some alien from the movie Aliens, and etc) and sounds ok (ie, dun out of a sudden become some butcher from hell and etc), all is pretty much about whether a guy wants to settle down.

Despite patronising sbf from time to time, I honestly dun have high expectations that my future partner must be super chio. At least, she must respect what I do and earn my respect for whatever she does. Too bad, not many people understand. Sigh... better be single than to be attached with a weird temperamental freak.....

jinrenhe
26-12-2007, 12:38 AM
It's amazing how a topic like this in a sex forum can stretch into a nearly 50 pages thread spanning over a year... perhaps it reflects the fact that beside sex, emotional needs and love are jus as important for a fulfilling life!

Visiting this thread again on Christmas day 2008 让我感触良多... realised that i was writing in this thread around the same time last year, lamenting my loneliness particularly in the festive season

Don't know why, but the year-end festive season always bring me a sense of
失落感... maybe it's the cold,windy weather, maybe it's the sight of couples and others indulging in happiness & love

Jus came bac from dinner & catching up with an old friend who also faces some personnal probs, and i was kinda surprised when he expressed how he felt during such periods too ... used to thought i was the only one feeling this way.

Maybe it's cos i feel strangely exculded from the mainstream crowd, so
季节气氛越农厚, 失落感就越深...

posted 23-12-2006

Love, as they said, always comes when u least expect it... and jus when i was about to give up after 4 years of rejections and loneliness, i met my current gf this year... knew her only in sep earlier this year.

So for once, my X'mas this year has been different from the past ... had a wonderful hotel dinner with my gf followed by going to orchard to meet my pals together for Will Smith's I am Legend movie before heading bac home with my gf... having her tightly in my embrace as we slept through the nite with the christmas jingles playing... :)

jinrenhe
26-12-2007, 01:44 AM

Bro i understand how it feels... if not for my unexpected relationship this year, this christmas 2007 and the coming new year would certainly be another season of loneliness for me

Despite my new-found happiness, i'm still veri much in-tuned with "the sentiments of the lonely man"... probably cos i've been through so much these past 4 years

Last nite, watching Will Smith's I am Legend movie with my gf beside me, an unexpected, somewhat peculiar feeling of familarity came over me - it's like i could identify so much with his character of being alone in this huge, urban environment... particularly this scene where he spoke to the mannequin in the DVD/music store, telling her almost in desperation "talk to me... please"

Still remember the awful days where i strolled alone through the shopping malls in orchard, amidst all the bustle and loving faces of couples walking past me...:(

Like a poor village boy still remembering that feeling of poverty even after becoming wealthy, i guess i would never forget those days of loneliness

ImSM2
26-12-2007, 02:55 AM
I believe true love still exist.

playboy82
26-12-2007, 10:37 PM
Bro i understand how it feels... if not for my unexpected relationship this year, this christmas 2007 and the coming new year would certainly be another season of loneliness for me

Despite my new-found happiness, i'm still veri much in-tuned with "the sentiments of the lonely man"... probably cos i've been through so much these past 4 years

Last nite, watching Will Smith's I am Legend movie with my gf beside me, an unexpected, somewhat peculiar feeling of familarity came over me - it's like i could identify so much with his character of being alone in this huge, urban environment... particularly this scene where he spoke to the mannequin in the DVD/music store, telling her almost in desperation "talk to me... please"

Still remember the awful days where i strolled alone through the shopping malls in orchard, amidst all the bustle and loving faces of couples walking past me...:(

Like a poor village boy still remembering that feeling of poverty even after becoming wealthy, i guess i would never forget those days of loneliness

hey congrat, glad that u had walk through it, i wonder when my turns will come, although i already almost believe trun love will never happen on me,but deep inside, i still hope to see the bro here find their true love.

Swift_jay
26-12-2007, 10:41 PM
I believe true love in the past too.. But after my breakup with my ex.. I start to ponder on wat is really called love.. How to define the real meaning of it.. And the most sad case is my ex say she love me when she broke up with me and less than a month plus, she can be with another guy..

That is the reason i start appearing at sbf and leading a monotonous life with really no one to care for me and allow me to care for.. Like TS said in the 1st post, there is no one to ask me how is work when i got home..

As person grow older, friends tends to get busy with their new friends and start to hang out lesser.. Even on leave now, i facing the wall whole day with nothing to do but eat, sleep and surf net.. Hai...

ToCumCum
26-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Hmmm
maybe true love = money?

Check this link : 吳奇隆送老婆鴿子蛋 羨煞范文芳-Yahoo!奇摩新聞 (http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/071225/2/qitu.html)

I found this news on yahoo taiwan.

FOr those who cannot read chinese, let me explain to u :

Fann Wong, who is currently filming in CHina, said that she must complain to her SG boyfriend after she saw her co-star, actor Wu Qi Long, bought a 5.31 carat diamond and two houses for his wife ( all under his wife's name ).

Fann also said that "she loves Wu QI Long so much"...

anyway, read the news...

Cheers.

kaff
27-12-2007, 02:23 AM
Having joined this forum for close to 2years soon and looking at this very decent thread, I like to contribute my plight as well and I was really thinking if true love does exist
Im slightly above average looking, decent, but doesnt own a car and sometimes able to hookup gals at club if lucky, like to party sometimes but have since cut down on clubbing, well realistically pple would then though oh, then u should have a gf , well but not for me thou..have only 2 gfs throughout my life and that was during the teens part and have been single for 8years already..alot of close female friends drift apart due to work commitments or either they are attached. Usually Ill get to know a new female fren every a year but after 2months, nothing much would come out of it. Sadly Ive been rejected numerous times throughout these 8yrs by not meeting the right gals that I though I could work out a r/s with. My relative even though that I might be a gay.. damn.. its quite sad and Ive kinda forgetten the feeling of watching a simple romance movie with a gal.. thus I usually download or rent these movies and watch. Also if u look at the photos of local gals pple post in sggirls or linkexchange, there are so many pretty syts but we just doesnt get the chance to know them in normal social settings.
Sometimes I do admire those bastards who cheat on their gf and wonder why they still have such a pretty or nice gf.. whereas the nice guys out there just ends up like a loser.. Recently the gal that broke off with her ex for a year already and rejected me told me she dont know what is love and yet she want to be attached as well.. a close female fren once said, if the gal likes u, she will definitely accept u given time
Therefore after my Xx rejection, I decided to visit ktvs, gl, etc to get my fix cause jerking off to a porn video is just not the same. Visting these ktvs is really fun and satisfy the desire sometimes and reading the posts by numerous who shared that loving a wl or ktv gal is not ez but alas doesnt a large majority of these ktv gals get married in the end, so sometimes a bro might have that fate but also u need to be able to afford as well, if not the gal wouldnt be in this line.. also I realized if a gal doesnt accept u, there really nothing u can do, so stop wasting time on them and get to know other gals or their gfs.
So my statement which I hold onto right now and to the lonely bros is u came to this world alone and eventually leave this world alone, so just enjoy the love life has given u, such as a happy family, money to spend and the wonderful and pretty wl or ONS u get to bonk each time. Meanwhile also engage in more social activities if permit to widen the circle, which I lack sadly.

Lastly a Happy 2008 New Year to all bros reading this thread, may we get plenty of good bonks and good health in the new year and most importantly the happiness which we seek !

kaff
27-12-2007, 02:30 AM
repeated post ! error with server

Ducati Corse
27-12-2007, 02:50 AM
All we need is the HOPE it exists. That will allow us to dream and open our mind tom possibility.

playboy82
12-07-2008, 06:20 PM
its been almost like 8 mths... any bro here successful in finding their happiness?
well, during this period of time, i suffer quite a number of set backs, i guess i am soo use to being single than i have become numb already. And the scary thing is, i begin to enjoy this kind of numbness, seeing couples out on the road, shopping center, seeing them so in love, wonder why i, who is just as human as them, why can't i be like them , then all the soury feeling will surface, in fact it feel great,, really totally disappointed in this life, maybe my this life, i will entitle to this kind of " happiness".

so i hop to a pub which my friends regularly go to, and the waitress will at least entertain you, play dice, cards with you, at that point of time, u really feel that you have a life, normal. But deep inside you, you know that its just their job to entertain u, is all abt the $$, at the end of the day, u still go home alone, feeling empty. But us human , we will still go back to the pub, to drink, to play with them, why? Maybe the life here in sg is getting too lonely , we guys dun mind paying a bit of the $$ to enjoy some moment of companionship,...

Haiz... how i wish with $$, i can buy love, at least all i have to do is just to work hard to earn money can le, dun need to be so trouble. How come nowadays finding love, relationship, companionship is sooooo damn difficult...
i often wonder why i am being so left out, most of my friend in sec sch, either married or attached and in a stable relationship le, while me, a loser, not even a slash of the figure 8 ( ba zhi du hai mei you yi bie). Because of the fact that i know money can't buy real love, makes me even more sad.

Anyway, although i can't find my true love, i would still hope the bro here finds it, even though i can't get it, seeing you all bro here who find true happiness also will make me happy.. good luck.

playboy82
21-07-2008, 10:54 PM
hmm.. this thread seems cold... haiz...

Deztruct
21-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Anyway, although i can't find my true love, i would still hope the bro here finds it, even though i can't get it, seeing you all bro here who find true happiness also will make me happy.. good luck.

love is just 1 part of our life..recently i have a chance to express myself to a ger i like for longest of time..but in the end i chose to walk away without sayin a word..dun ask me why i do that..maybe i too used to loneliness le :o

easybaby
22-07-2008, 01:35 PM
so i hop to a pub which my friends regularly go to, and the waitress will at least entertain you, play dice, cards with you, at that point of time, u really feel that you have a life, normal.

Why do you visit a pub when you feel that you're not going to find love there? Pick up some activities or attend classes, at there you get to interact with many different ladies, and at least, it's not the pub setting, where people just play around and aren't serious about finding a partner.

playboy82
22-07-2008, 05:44 PM
love is just 1 part of our life..recently i have a chance to express myself to a ger i like for longest of time..but in the end i chose to walk away without sayin a word..dun ask me why i do that..maybe i too used to loneliness le :o

Hey, dun be as useless as me, go for it, at least let me see some successful case study...

joker88
22-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Hey, dun be as useless as me, go for it, at least let me see some successful case study...

Bro, dun say yourself useles lah. :)

Keep trying and you will succeed one day. Upz you. :D

yy0202
17-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Friend Send An email to me, thinking of a thread here that i find suitable to post the pic.....

http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=83047694ck1.png

Justsomeone
17-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Often, i hav tot alot abt this, especially when i am going to work and after work,
and i started to think back, during sch time, gf are hard to find cos not handsome enough, then some more that time no balls also, unlike now, can approach any gals, then when u enter poly, tats no pretty gals in ur same class and all ur friends are mostly guys, single, n of course,they also hav no gals to intro to u cos even they themself can't get gf. Then wat can we do, other than to surf net, msn, friendster to find gals, but all the gals are so "dao" if u can get a reply, can consider very lucky,but of course i do get a few ons n flings from this type of channel, but although every time i get into this kinda of " play play " affair,even though i know that this kinda relationship won't work but every time i will treat it like a serious relationship, maybe deep deep down inside my heart , i do longed for a fairy tale like ending.

Then when u stepped into the working society, u find that ur working area also got no gals, mostly all married old woman, so no chance to get to know suitable gals too.And after work, i would listen to sad love song, thinking how difficult is to fall in love. And when u alone at home, i would cry sometimes, seriously, no joking, when u notice that u are so alone in ur life that there's not even a single caring gal who will ask u something like how is ur work
today, tough? I mean such a simple gesture that i see from other couple is
such a normal simple everyday thing to them, but to me, is like striking toto.
When i am young, i use to hope to live life simple,like those Qin Mei Zhu Ma, to married the gal i like n live happily ever after, not when i grew older, i come to realise that it is something like " mission impossible".

So wat can i do, i cannot jus anyhow approach gal which i like in the street and ask them for a date right. So wat can i do, other then to go geylang, and surf sammyboy. Seriously this forum is like become the core to my life ord, addicted to it, and also i notice alot other samsters is also trying to find their fairy tale love life, but in vain, thats y we go geylang and so emphasis "GF" feeling when we visit lorong 18,we are so pathatic that we hav to turn to a pro for some time limiting and costly "GF" feeling.

And often , i longed for someone to hug when i am feeling down, but deep down, i also know that love can't be force, and preciesly becos i know this, i am feeling more sad, how i wish that Love can be bought, then it will make things less complicating for me, at less i know that if i got the $$, i can have love.Thats y so many ppl turn to china or viet for option to marry wife. But in reality, it is not like that , $$ can't buy love., Up till now, i still wonder how my life will be in future, but i have a strong feeling that that's it for me ord, nothing big turn or twist will happen to me, still i will visit geylang,go home after work, visit sammyboy, then when i am old, die lonely.

Anyone here share the same thoughts as me? Is this the meaning of life?

It is often said that Love.. Can never be bought... the same goes for Happiness.

Old people (Elderly) have also said that in order to share a bed with your wife, you need 3 lifetime of Good Karma.

In your case, there' s nothing to worry about. Everything will start falling into place as long as .... here's the difficult part: You Believe.

Nothing is impossible as long as you have faith in your self (believing in oneself).

Start believing that you will meet someone that will love you for the rest of your life. Just Start believing.

I believe that the sub-conscious mind is a powerful tool that can make impossible into possibilities, but that is as long as you dare to believe and want to believe in making impossibles.

I am not lying, check out a very old book: Feeling good. And you will know what I mean.

Virginhell
28-12-2008, 02:21 AM
It's amazing how a topic like this in a sex forum can stretch into a nearly 50 pages thread spanning over a year... perhaps it reflects the fact that beside sex, emotional needs and love are jus as important for a fulfilling life!

Visiting this thread again on Christmas day 2008 让我感触良多... realised that i was writing in this thread around the same time last year, lamenting my loneliness particularly in the festive season

posted 23-12-2006

Love, as they said, always comes when u least expect it... and jus when i was about to give up after 4 years of rejections and loneliness, i met my current gf this year... knew her only in sep earlier this year.

So for once, my X'mas this year has been different from the past ... had a wonderful hotel dinner with my gf followed by going to orchard to meet my pals together for Will Smith's I am Legend movie before heading bac home with my gf... having her tightly in my embrace as we slept through the nite with the christmas jingles playing... :)

2008 Christmas is over....time to revive this thread....any updates from fellow bros out there....I'm still single and spent my Christmas watching telly and jerking off to porn at night through the Internet....sounds pathetic...but that's fun to me...;)

playboy82
28-12-2008, 03:28 PM
well, i am stil single, i spend my christmas eve drinking in pub, and singing lonely christmas by eason.... somehow this song is damn meaningful...

Blue_gal
28-12-2008, 07:35 PM
HOlidays..DoeS bring Lonelyness....i hv to agree....

But then u are NOt alone :)

ManY Times.. i wanna to get my BUTT out there to know new person..but then i ended up ...sitting infornt of my PC or on BED (alone) and "passing" my timess....;)

i believe there is so called "True LOVE" around, just tat it is 0.1% out of 100%....just have to "wait" till the "RITE" one to come...and to be found by u...

Cheer & GooD LUCK!
BitCh Blue AUnt|e

jng1103
28-12-2008, 08:47 PM
well, i am stil single, i spend my christmas eve drinking in pub, and singing lonely christmas by eason.... somehow this song is damn meaningful...

u r not alone... many lonely souls out there playing hide n seek :o

donalduck5
28-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Gosh … I didn’t realize that there are so many lonely singles out there! I truly am sorry and sad to know this. I have be blessed with a loving, caring and giving wife for more than two decades and I know it is a damn miserable situation to be single … especially on festive occasions where one celebrates the occasions with their loved ones by their side.

But plod on and don’t lose heart my single friends!! Perhaps, just a word of encouragement … just go make friends first, don’t expect too much in the beginning … just be around people that you like, and can click with, and be friends … does not have to be on a one-on-one basis … Also, look and ask yourself honestly, if you yourself are really fun to be with, imaginative, cheerful … People generally like to be around others who are fun and cheerful. And being imaginative helps to make the outing different and fun. If not, improve and work from the inside out ...

I heard some of my younger acquaintances look for beauty, height, figure, stable careers etc even before they consider going out with the person and being friends … That is setting too much expectations before making the first initial step … and it cut down much of the potential prospects …

Beauty is only skin-deep and does not last … true friendship and mutual respect for each other is more lasting and is the foundation for a long term relationship … Just my 2-cents worth from a reformed skirt-chaser!!

I wish all my single friends here, a successful and a happy end to your search!

And ... YES, true love does exist!!

infinitedubs
28-12-2008, 11:43 PM
TS,there's always LOVE outhere bro...Kip ur head up..Dun give up..There's always a life partner fr every human being..

CHEERZ!:cool:

jinrenhe
29-12-2008, 12:32 AM
2008 Christmas is over....time to revive this thread....any updates from fellow bros out there....I'm still single and spent my Christmas watching telly and jerking off to porn at night through the Internet....sounds pathetic...but that's fun to me...;)

It's certaintly a good time to revive this thread as the year end is near - a time when it's natural for one to reflect on the past and take stock of one's life.
It's also interesting to see how things have changed (or not change...) over the times...

cmelater
29-12-2008, 12:49 AM
I find it hard to believe that I'm back here reading this thread. But, I have something to share too.

I ve been a workaholic all of my life. Very bz with work and many other 101 things. My time always felt so fully occupied, until my work finally slowed down. I stepped out of house for the first time, taking a leisure walk. The first thing that caught my eye was a young lady well dressed going out for xmas. For one moment, I worried... like what have I done to my life. Xmas day and I got no date... date was go home and do some paper work.

Next when travelled to orchard, everyone seemed to have a gf or bf or (at least) a partner. I really felt that my life was so hollow. :( I got a lot of stuff which many guys want to have, except for house. Now, after so long, its unsettling to know that deep down I very hollow and lonely.

For a few moments, I wished work didn't stop. For the bros here who have not stopped to smell roses, if u have a relationship in ur hands, cherish it. Dun wait until you lose it, then worry. Its all too late liao. For the lonely single bros and sis, cheer up. Sometimes, fate got funny ways of hooking you up.

If you ve not been dating, go speed dating. At least, your dating skills won't rust too much.

cmelater
29-12-2008, 01:18 AM
hmm.. this thread seems cold... haiz...

Shows that we are not alone. Sigh..... read this thread very low morale.......

miumiu
29-12-2008, 07:47 PM
chanced upon this thread... im tired of looking too. its true not all ppl will find true love. i believe my parents marry for the sake of companionship. however it works for them as they married quite late (40s) & are pretty matured about it thus they're still happily married now.

i don't rule out that one day i'll end up like them. but it is very sad that you'll never marry the person whom u love. i chose to walk away from the guy i loved. coz i know he'll never love mi as much as i've loved him. in our 4 years together, he has never remembered my birthday, never bought any presents for me. but its the little things, promises that were never kept that makes me so upset. i am too silly. so i hope the bros here can see that it is not always the guys who keep giving in to girls.

anyways cheers to 2009 !