PDA

View Full Version : Please share ur best sex experience here

korean
07-03-2016, 09:37 PM
hi all,

Feel free to share your best sex experience here. Did it happen to your first time? With someone u love, you like or no feeling at all? :D

How important is love in order to achieve the best sex experience?

norigo77
08-03-2016, 10:22 PM
My best sexual experience is still with the legal Cat150 girls during the Malaysian Chinese era! Really spoilt by them. :D

korean
08-03-2016, 10:25 PM
My best sexual experience is still with the legal Cat150 girls during the Malaysian Chinese era! Really spoilt by them. :D

haha, I never tried malaysian cat150. thx for sharing :)

hannibald
08-03-2016, 11:19 PM
best sex experience is with a masseuse whose pussy is so tight that even when you cum and soften, you can still feel the pussy gripping your soften cock.
then after a few more pump, your cock harden and you go for 2nd round.

no other girl came close to that, best fuck i ever had.

korean
08-03-2016, 11:21 PM
I presume all the best sex experience can only be achieved by rawing?

fictionman
09-03-2016, 03:34 PM
I presume all the best sex experience can only be achieved by rawing?

Damm rite!!!...Sex wz condom no kick...So imho, when fucking a WL wz condom, the best part of the whole sex thing is the foreplay

korean
09-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Damm rite!!!...Sex wz condom no kick...So imho, when fucking a WL wz condom, the best part of the whole sex thing is the foreplay

so basically protected sex with great foreplay can still achieve best sex experience even on par if not betetr than raw?

We are here to discuss. Please share anything under this subject

hugs
09-03-2016, 04:04 PM
so basically protected sex with great foreplay can still achieve best sex experience even on par if not betetr than raw?

We are here to discuss. Please share anything under this subject

from now on, i will always use condom for a good reason:D

korean
09-03-2016, 04:08 PM

reason being after reading all these stuffs :p

sony2002
09-03-2016, 05:28 PM
first raw sex? Have been doing with rubber before that and didn't realized what I have been missing.

I didn't last long during the first raw sex, and i cum in her pussy in like less than 3 min :(

to make sure my girl not feel disappointed, i keep pumping, pumping, pumping....and keep my dick hard until i cum second time!

those were the days when i got more stamina...i dont think i can do 2 shots non-stop these days...

hugs
09-03-2016, 05:50 PM
reason being after reading all these stuffs :p

reason being somebody said that sex with condom means more foreplay mah

korean
09-03-2016, 05:58 PM
rolfmao I bet he was referring to the lady to provide foreplay :p

hugs
09-03-2016, 05:59 PM
rolfmao I bet he was referring to the lady to provide foreplay :p

and he will respond with foreplay right? he is a dead fish? omg he needs some loving from me:rolleyes::D

korean
09-03-2016, 06:04 PM
and he will respond with foreplay right? he is a dead fish? omg he needs some loving from me:rolleyes::D

Bro fictionman, mind to respond to sis question? :p

norigo77
09-03-2016, 06:36 PM

I need some loving too... :p

hugs
09-03-2016, 06:44 PM
I need some loving too... :p

I love you with 10points i think haha

korean
09-03-2016, 07:30 PM
I love you with 10points i think haha

u mean 10hugs? :p

katong
09-03-2016, 08:06 PM

Like what you meant and how you said it... upped you my humble points ;)

dunkindonut
09-03-2016, 10:47 PM

For its those local and Malaysian girls back in the good olds days at Balmoral and one more spa around Havelock Road hotel.

Just back to SG from overseas posting and catching up on local happenings.

korean
10-03-2016, 08:45 AM
For its those local and Malaysian girls back in the good olds days at Balmoral and one more spa around Havelock Road hotel.

Just back to SG from overseas posting and catching up on local happenings.

Remind me of ice and Fiona? from Balmoral :D

Nato17
11-03-2016, 02:32 AM
hi all,

Feel free to share your best sex experience here. Did it happen to your first time? With someone u love, you like or no feeling at all? :D

How important is love in order to achieve the best sex experience?

Driving on the North-South Highway up to KL with one hand while finger fucking the person next to me while receiving a bj.

Man, lucky for me I was driving a BMW. So I could leave it on cruise control. I seriously just wanted to stop somewhere and fuck. But had a flight to catch...
:D:D

korean
11-03-2016, 02:36 AM
Driving on the North-South Highway up to KL with one hand while finger fucking the person next to me while receiving a bj.

Man, lucky for me I was driving a BMW. So I could leave it on cruise control. I seriously just wanted to stop somewhere and fuck. But had a flight to catch...
:D:D

bro, I must say u r damn lucky there was no accident. :D

Nato17
11-03-2016, 02:51 AM
bro, I must say u r damn lucky there was no accident. :D

Tell me about it! I mean driving with one hand is ok because the cruise control was on. But it was still crazy.

Nato17
11-03-2016, 02:56 AM
Remind me of ice and Fiona? from Balmoral :D

Balmoral! Kekeke. Reminds me of the spas at Marina last time. Fuck, I cannot even recall the names already.

korean
11-03-2016, 02:59 AM
Tell me about it! I mean driving with one hand is ok because the cruise control was on. But it was still crazy.

I mean if u knocked on something or someone knocked on u I wonder what will be gone :D

Uncouth
12-04-2016, 05:15 PM
Best experience was with a girl from K2 few years back. Was drinking with friends and KCing her then offered her a ride home which she accepted. On the way home, pretended to be drunk and suggested a rest at some car park THEN she suggested going to a hotel instead. Was prepared to pay her already however, after the deed (2 rounds), she refuse the money.

After that day, she calls regularly and we also meet up quite often. Sometimes a few rounds before she goes to work and all without money. It is not the free sex but the sex itself. somehow this girl like to give bbbj and ar... sometimes i bth want to insert and she push me back to give more ar and bbbj.. CFM look drives me MAD everytime. Pity, lost contact after she went back... would love to see her again.

Hanoimaw
23-04-2016, 11:57 PM
I always had premature ejaculation problems. so going to visit pros quite shiok for the girls cos they easy money, just tahan for less than 1 min. :D:D:D

but once I booked a girl I like for 3 days and something happened on the second night (I think), my PE problem disappeared and I did her for close to 2 hours till she asked me to stop. Felt like a sex god that night!

It was a psychological breakthrough. I still have PE problems at times but I also get good workouts too. :cool:

porscheclub
27-04-2016, 10:33 PM
The best sex is with the next new lover :p

maxman
19-05-2016, 07:57 AM
The best sex is with the next new lover :p

I would agree. The highest level of excitement and lust is often experienced with someone new, and then as time goes by, the feelings reduce, routine increases and boredom sets in.

maxman
19-05-2016, 08:17 AM
I cannot decide on a single best sex experience, but I think the better and most exciting sex experiences were those that led to unintended raw. For example, when highly aroused or being naughty, we don't stop each other from making genital-to-genital contact (dick rubbing on the vulva or clitoris) and then proceed to raw penetration and creampie, or when the ultra-thin condom I use breaks/tears through vigorous thrusting and resulting in a surprise creampie.

When the former happens, both the woman and I felt very sexually pleasured and satisfied. When the latter happens, the woman is almost surely upset about it.

HelloAngel
22-05-2016, 09:53 PM
I think the best sex, to me at least, is doing it with the one you love. There are no boundaries, you can share your desires and with the emotional quotient in place, you get fulfilled both physically and mentally.

My current partner loves going down on me over and over again. I am clean below so he loves it cos there are no "obstacles" he says. Haha! He gets a kick out of seeing me high and of course I return the favor too. We discuss on what we like and how we feel in certain positions and sex has always been amazingly fulfilling. :D;)

Cheesebeast
23-05-2016, 10:58 AM
The best experience was my birthday present when my fb told me she was on the pill halfway during our regular sex session. I removed the the last condom i would ever wear again and penetrated her wet pussy raw. I had the greatest fuck session that night, pumping her like an animal. That night managed to shoot my load really hard and deep into her sweet pussy.

My groin area was completely numb and sore after that as i collapsed in extreme ecstacy 😁

cocky1234
23-05-2016, 03:59 PM
https://sendvid.com/jxr87fze

i dont hv sex experience to share. but found one local milf with solid body lol.. stim sia really want to bang her

Callme123
23-05-2016, 04:55 PM

i dont hv sex experience to share. but found one local milf with solid body lol.. stim sia really want to bang her

Wah bro share contact

cocky1234
23-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Wah bro share contact

here u go
http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_691282807/Slutty-Part-Time-Property-Agent-cum-sensual-massage.html

~iOOi~
24-05-2016, 11:54 PM

Those were the good old days :)

For me was BHC is their peak days... Was fotunate to strike a good rapport with one of the angpai WL who resemble HK actress Kenix Kwok. Still remember the first time with her. :p She came in the room and start frenching me and I did not mention what service I want. Everything just happen as though we are long lost lovers and I could feel her wetness. Of course the session went on great and I still remember after years...

There are plenty of memories with her for a good 8-9 years and how I wish
BHC still exist today...:rolleyes:

~iOOi~
25-05-2016, 12:01 AM
I am clean below so he loves it cos there are no "obstacles" he says. Haha! He gets a kick out of seeing me high and of course I return the favor too. We discuss on what we like and how we feel in certain positions and sex has always been amazingly fulfilling. :D;)

Sis, what do you mean by "clean" and no "obstacles"?? Shaven? :D

Does gals like to be treated a bit rough during ML? Like hair pull lightly, hand locked and slapping the butt...hehe:D

~iOOi~
25-05-2016, 12:03 AM

This one is good?:eek: There are better FL or WL than her...

~iOOi~
25-05-2016, 12:04 AM
here u go
http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_691282807/Slutty-Part-Time-Property-Agent-cum-sensual-massage.html

Property market so jialat ar? have to turn to doing FL?

HelloAngel
25-05-2016, 07:31 AM
Sis, what do you mean by "clean" and no "obstacles"?? Shaven? :D

Does gals like to be treated a bit rough during ML? Like hair pull lightly, hand locked and slapping the butt...hehe:D

Heh, me go for IPL so yes it means hairless below.

I guess different girls like different styles. Some like it gentle and others prefer to be dominated or to dominate the guy in bed. It's all about getting to know your partner's preference and you will enjoy the sex with her. ;)

~iOOi~
29-05-2016, 01:43 AM
Heh, me go for IPL so yes it means hairless below.

I guess different girls like different styles. Some like it gentle and others prefer to be dominated or to dominate the guy in bed. It's all about getting to know your partner's preference and you will enjoy the sex with her. ;)

Hairless or less hair gals are great to have, have time bashing thru the thick forest:D

Since this is a sex forum, why not share with us your sex preference here :P

Iluvmyboobs
03-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Best sexperience...before we did the deed, we were sending each other intimate pics of each other, sexting each other..come actual day..it was very intense..i went on pill..and so he did it raw.came 4 times in a day...

conquer
03-07-2016, 04:36 PM
best sex experience is with a masseuse whose pussy is so tight that even when you cum and soften, you can still feel the pussy gripping your soften cock.
then after a few more pump, your cock harden and you go for 2nd round.

no other girl came close to that, best fuck i ever had.

I fucked an ML last night. After some minutes I stabbed her with missionary position, she asked for a doggie. Although doggie is not my favorite, but since she asked for it, she got it. I flipped her over, flicked my cock all around her anus and cheebye to sign another round of shoving, then I inserted my cock and started to pump.

I guess that is how her G-spot was hit, she seemed to enjoy the doggie style. Then I saw her tight anus, I experimentally rubbing her anus with my finger, I was surprised to see her started to react furiously. I also felt some grips around my cock. Then I popped my finger into that anus, you know what, I felt that grip was even tighter... You can guess after that, she was literally double penetrated by my cock and my finger.

Damn, it was one of the best sex I have so far. Nice!!!

:cool: