PDA

View Full Version : Sexual desire still strong but partner not. Solutions?

simply2323
12-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Been married for many years but wife already menopause. Even prior to her expected female stage, the sexual desire in her have never been there. Extremely conservative and no desire to advance sexually.
Do visit KTV, massage, Geylang etc but can never able to re-live the romance that is associated with sex. Agreed with most samsters that it is better to "fuck and leave them" or "paid and avoid trouble". Nevertheless, without that certain emotional feeling, plus the necessary need of a condom, one can never really achieved the 99 or 100% sexual satisfaction even with a most beautiful whore or FL. Met a Fl once who fulfilled all but decided to call it off after few encounters as big head overcome the small head in logic.
Hence, is it only me or there are also many who feels that way? Is there a solution cos I don't think there is one.

sammyboyfor
13-02-2016, 06:43 AM
Divorce your old wife and get a new younger wife.

hugs
13-02-2016, 07:16 AM
Lol. U know the post above me is only teasing you right?

Jokes aside, can i suggest an option? Dont need to listen if this is not an option or not good advice:o

My suggestion is for you to seperate your emotion related to loving your wife, from emotion arousing from intercourse with other women. you can carry on a healthy sex life while keeping your family life in one piece. Just dont bring it back home and compare the emotions or feeling. Making tension for your big head and your small head. In the end, both heads are stressed. One is love. One is lust or healthy physical needs, since your wife will be stress if you insist she have sex at this stage. It is like hobbies. Just becos one partner enjoys playing golf while the other partner prefers to baking cakes. No need to force right, since both of you have come this far in building the marriage together.

sammyboyfor
13-02-2016, 09:20 AM

Jokes aside, can i suggest an option? Dont need to listen if this is not an option or not good advice:o

Why make a simple problem so complicated??? :confused:

When your car is old, rusty and no longer runs reliably what do you do?... you sell it or scrap it and get a new car.

Same applies with a wife. When she can no longer function properly and is old and grumpy and is post menopausal, the obvious solution is to get rid of her and replace her with young, hot, nubile sex machine.

Life is actually very simple. Humans being like to complicate matters unnecessarily.

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2010/9/young-woman-old-man.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oU8ecLmWTPs/UUoEiJAcR5I/AAAAAAAABEw/2lDQosXR7uI/s1600/Age+different+in+relationship.jpg

hugs
13-02-2016, 10:14 AM
I wont argue with you.Instead i will find something else to do. Like work. Can you believe it im working today till 12noon? Urgh singapore life!
Why make a simple problem so complicated??? :confused:

When your car is old, rusty and no longer runs reliably what do you do?... you sell it or scrap it and get a new car.

Same applies with a wife. When she can no longer function properly and is old and grumpy and is post menopausal, the obvious solution is to get rid of her and replace her with young, hot, nubile sex machine.

Life is actually very simple. Humans being like to complicate matters unnecessarily.

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2010/9/young-woman-old-man.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oU8ecLmWTPs/UUoEiJAcR5I/AAAAAAAABEw/2lDQosXR7uI/s1600/Age+different+in+relationship.jpg

Hurricane88
13-02-2016, 12:51 PM
I wont argue with you.Instead i will find something else to do. Like work. Can you believe it im working today till 12noon? Urgh singapore life!

Me too will not argue with Boss...also not sure when he is serious...:)

Poor you still need to work half day on Sat....:)

sammyboyfor
13-02-2016, 01:28 PM

All I do is state the obvious minus the sugar coating.:p

Wife is old and is no longer interested in sex. The options are pretty straightforward because there is no way of winding back the clock to the good old days of wild, passionate sex.

1. Put up with her and remain faithful.
2. Put up with her and have flings behind her back.
3. Replace her with someone younger and hornier.

Hurricane88
13-02-2016, 01:38 PM
All I do is state the obvious minus the sugar coating.:p

Wife is old and is no longer interested in sex. The options are pretty straightforward because there is no way of winding back the clock to the good old days of wild, passionate sex.

1. Put up with her and remain faithful.
2. Put up with her and have flings behind her back.
3. Replace her with someone younger and hornier.

In country where women charter protects the women not easy to divorce...may have to give up 80% if the judge deemed the wife is the victim of unreasonable divorce...also the children may have grown older and understood what is happening...so divorce may not be an easy option...:)

Just follow what hugs said...go have fling outside and dun bring the problem home...best go overseas and enjoy your self...you still in control of assets and money....:)

Tiger Woods divorce cost him USD 200 million...sure he can afford...but he is unable to explain to his 2 children why he dun stay with mummy...sooner or later he have to face these awkward questions with his 2 children...do you think he is happier now after divorce...:confused:

hugs
13-02-2016, 01:45 PM
@Hurricane88, ohhh..u argue with boss..thought u said u wont argue with him? Muahaha im kidding :D it wasnt an argument at all lah, it was a sharing of opinion:p im just pulling your leg

ah rat
13-02-2016, 01:56 PM

Sam, if in the revert way.We guy are old & no money.
Cannot perform in bed.
She might give us green hat & some more kick us out of the bed for not perform well in bed :D

sammyboyfor
13-02-2016, 02:18 PM
Cannot perform in bed.
She might give us green hat & some more kick us out of the bed for not perform well in bed :D

I've already been kicked out of the bedroom for very poor performance. I was rated F - !! What to do? Life goes on. :(

hugs
13-02-2016, 02:30 PM
I've already been kicked out of the bedroom for very poor performance. I was rated F - !! What to do? Life goes on. :(

Aww..look on bright side, u can now devote all your time to gardening. Your flower loves you:D

To ts : saw what happened to boss sam? Count your blessing that you are the healthy and sexually active one in marriage :)

hugs
13-02-2016, 02:38 PM

Yalor..:( need sayanging

hugs
13-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Cannot perform in bed.

Rat, lai. Where is your 6-pack photo you promised me?:D

Hurricane88
13-02-2016, 02:51 PM
@Hurricane88, ohhh..u argue with boss..thought u said u wont argue with him? Muahaha im kidding :D it wasnt an argument at all lah, it was a sharing of opinion:p im just pulling your leg

dun argue with your Boss...kkkk....:p

Just a healthy discussion of facts...I hate those hot blooded ppl that hurl abuse and profanities the moment they lost a healthy discussion...:p

Hurricane88
13-02-2016, 02:53 PM
Yalor..:( need sayanging

Your hubby will sayang you tonight...Valentine eve leh...:)

I should be in Vietnam today but I am not because of CNY...:)

hugs
13-02-2016, 02:58 PM
dun argue with your Boss...kkkk....:p

Just a healthy discussion of facts...I hate those hot blooded ppl that hurl abuse and profanities the moment they lost a healthy discussion...:p
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....i have not seen boss sam says abusive words..but he takes abusive actions. Like he may ignore me or zap you, something like that.:o

hugs
13-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Your hubby will sayang you tonight...Valentine eve leh...:)

I should be in Vietnam today but I am not because of CNY...:)
No dont pls. I want a good dream when i sleep tonight. Im still in contact with him thru emails but im single for many years already. And you dont have to apologise for bringing it up becos im actually have a ball of time for many years :p

ah rat
13-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Rat, lai. Where is your 6-pack photo you promised me?

Wow! You still remember.
Later see u want to piak.:p
How about 2 balls & a stick u want to see.
See this the most drooling only :p

sammyboyfor
13-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....i have not seen boss sam says abusive words..but he takes abusive actions. Like he may ignore me or zap you, something like that.:o

Ignoring is the most potent weapon of all.

Just imagine how you'd feel if absolutely none of your posts received any response whatsoever. You'd give up in this place in less than a fortnight.

Even in real life nothing beats giving someone the silent treatment.

Hurricane88
13-02-2016, 03:43 PM
No dont pls. I want a good dream when i sleep tonight. Im still in contact with him thru emails but im single for many years already. And you dont have to apologise for bringing it up becos im actually have a ball of time for many years :p

Sorry for not looking up your history...should be a bit more sensitive towards this...good that you enjoyed yourself...:)

sammyboyfor
13-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Sorry for not looking up your history...should be a bit more sensitive towards this...good that you enjoyed yourself...:)

Enjoying too much can wear out the pussy prematurely.

Hurricane88
13-02-2016, 03:55 PM

enjoy
ɪnˈdʒɔɪ,ɛn-/Submit
verb
take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion).
"I enjoy watching good films"
synonyms: like, love, be fond of, be entertained by, be amused by, be pleased by, find/take pleasure in, be keen on, delight in, appreciate, rejoice in, relish, revel in, adore, lap up, savour, luxuriate in, bask in, wallow in, glory in; More
possess and benefit from.
"the security forces enjoy legal immunity from prosecution"
synonyms: benefit from, have the benefit of, reap the benefits of, have the advantage, have the use of, have available, avail oneself of, be blessed with, be favoured with, be endowed with, be born with, be possessed of;

I just did a google and this is what I get for Enjoy...not necessary involve sex...although sex is big part of enjoy...:)

acidicavex
13-02-2016, 04:26 PM

So boss u are saying must always maintain and bring pussy for spa treatment ?:eek:

hugs
13-02-2016, 04:36 PM
I would say it isnt true( i can prove it), but since i already said i will listen to you and abstain in 2016, i wont argue:) but if only you are in sg, i will take out my whip n spank:D

hugs
13-02-2016, 04:39 PM
Wow! You still remember.
Later see u want to piak.:p
How about 2 balls & a stick u want to see.
See this the most drooling only :p
That is not attractive. Dont worry i dont get horny easily cos need push right button:p but i might spank becos im hot ah! By somebody.

Silentreader88
13-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Ignoring is the most potent weapon of all.

Just imagine how you'd feel if absolutely none of your posts received any response whatsoever. You'd give up in this place in less than a fortnight.

Even in real life nothing beats giving someone the silent treatment.
Yeah....silent is golden!:D

ah rat
13-02-2016, 04:47 PM
, i will take out my whip n spank:D
Sis ,don't use whip. 我出力就是 lah!
That is not attractive. Dont worry i dont get horny easily cos need push right button:p but i might spank becos im hot ah! By somebody.

That weapon serve u shiok ! shiok !
Every girl like it .Don't act shy ! :p
Want or don't want .If want then I post it :D

hugs
13-02-2016, 04:51 PM
Sis ,don't use whip. 我出力就是 lah!

That weapon serve u shiok ! shiok !
Every girl like it .Don't act shy ! :p
Want or don't want .If want then I post it :D
Dick pic? Ok where is the ignore button?:)

ah rat
13-02-2016, 04:58 PM
Dick pic? Ok where is the ignore button?:)

Ok! Here it go! :p :D

hugs
13-02-2016, 05:39 PM
Ok! Here it go! :p :D

You sicko! Can someone tell me where is ignore button? Becos somebody wont reply my pm and wont help me anymore:o

ah rat
13-02-2016, 05:49 PM
You sicko! Can someone tell me where is ignore button? Becos somebody wont reply my pm and wont help me anymore:o

Sis, no sicko,health product.What type of help u want :D

samdiy
14-02-2016, 02:28 AM

My suggestion is for you to seperate your emotion related to loving your wife, from emotion arousing from intercourse with other women. you can carry on a healthy sex life while keeping your family life in one piece. Just dont bring it back home and compare the emotions or feeling. Making tension for your big head and your small head. In the end, both heads are stressed. One is love. One is lust or healthy physical needs, since your wife will be stress if you insist she have sex at this stage. It is like hobbies. Just becos one partner enjoys playing golf while the other partner prefers to baking cakes. No need to force right, since both of you have come this far in building the marriage together.
Agree with you totally, could not have put it better! :)

hugs
14-02-2016, 09:00 AM
Agree with you totally, could not have put it better! :)
good morning samdiy:) and thanks:)