PDA

View Full Version : Divorce question

dieth1234
18-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Anyone divorce wife to marry someone younger?

Anyone can share your experience?

Asking on behalf of my friend.

ZapHim2Negative
18-01-2016, 07:53 PM
Zap you to negative. The reason given is not acceptable. Please find a better reason.

archer69
18-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Hope your friend got a rotten dick soon.

HelloAngel
18-01-2016, 09:08 PM
Why would somebody wanna divorce and marry someone younger? Everybody grow old one day. If the wife treats the hubby well, loves and respects him, it's not being fair to her. After all, age is guaranteed to go up so perhaps one should look at the deeper issues.

dyelook
18-01-2016, 09:21 PM
Why would somebody wanna divorce and marry someone younger? Everybody grow old one day. If the wife treats the hubby well, loves and respects him, it's not being fair to her. After all, age is guaranteed to go up so perhaps one should look at the deeper issues.

because he wants a younger wife to give him a Hat...:p

korean
19-01-2016, 02:44 AM
That should not be the reason, but statistically it could be the case. The divorce question should be "Anyone divorce wife to marry someone older?" :p

Johnbass
19-01-2016, 07:45 AM
Tiagong some men can get alimony from (older) ex-wives...
Why marry someone younger?
:D

Hurricane88
19-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Marriage is not taken lightly..:)

Divorce is painful if involved split of assets and dun forget women charter...:)

Any divorce will result children will be victimized...:)

Castrol
19-01-2016, 01:06 PM

that will be the day. :D

sammyboyfor
19-01-2016, 01:19 PM

Life isn't about fairness it's about going all out to get what you want.

If discarding an old hag for a young chick makes you happy, I say go for it.

orangeproud
19-01-2016, 01:34 PM

Anyone can share your experience?

Asking on behalf of my friend.

He purposely finds someone younger or the someone happens to be younger 1 but they can communicate & get along very well? Some marry younger 1 to fulfill their physical needs, feel the younger 1 can give them more exciting vibrant night (sex) life. Some find younger 1 to let them feel younger & charming again.;)

There's thousands of reasons lead to divorce, dun knw wat is the real hidden reason behind this divorce case, only TS's friend knw well. If is purely of physical need, must consider wat if he's getting old, health is deteriorating, cant perform well anymore n his wife is still in her prime age? Then another problem surface out again. If jz for sexual need reason, then divorce the wife n marry someone younger is an unwise move as there's a huge price to pay like alimony, split of asset & etc. Choose the other way out.

Parts of our social trend? Not everyone suitable to follow the trend.

Naka_Timo
19-01-2016, 05:49 PM
He purposely finds someone younger or the someone happens to be younger 1 but they can communicate & get along very well? Some marry younger 1 to fulfill their physical needs, feel the younger 1 can give them more exciting vibrant night (sex) life. Some find younger 1 to let them feel younger & charming again.;)

There's thousands of reasons lead to divorce, dun knw wat is the real hidden reason behind this divorce case, only TS's friend knw well. If is purely of physical need, must consider wat if he's getting old, health is deteriorating, cant perform well anymore n his wife is still in her prime age? Then another problem surface out again. If jz for sexual need reason, then divorce the wife n marry someone younger is an unwise move as there's a huge price to pay like alimony, split of asset & etc. Choose the other way out.

Parts of our social trend? Not everyone suitable to follow the trend.

Thanks for upping, up you back.

dieth1234
19-01-2016, 08:21 PM
My friend is having a dilemma.
So far he has no kid.
The younger gal is willing to give him a kid.

acidicavex
19-01-2016, 09:14 PM
Since he is in dilemma than ask him forger about it coz sure regret.

Mean he unsure mean he don't even know why he want to leave his wife.

Willing to give him a kid but later dump the kid to him and disappear?

Good luck

CableBox
23-01-2016, 12:32 PM
Divorce to marry a richer girl more fulfilling than a younger girl.

Taisho75
23-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Divorce to marry a richer girl more fulfilling than a younger girl.

This I agree, but make sure she is presentable and only child in the family. If not, later father leave assets to siblings and left little to her. Then sure not as fulfilling unless u marry for her and not her money.;)

dieth1234
25-01-2016, 06:02 PM
Just a little more background about my Friend.
I also don't know how to console him.

He help this young gal to poly.
He tuition her.
She graduated with merit with his help.
They been together for 5 years.

During this 5 years, my Friend actually never
Has anything intimate with his wife.
He has intimate with this gal but no sex.

Recently the gal want marriage but he is scare.
He is scare of how his family view him if go through
Divorce. I think he love her. But he is scared.

So you think I should advise him to go ahead
Or stay with his Wife?

He is 40 this years. The gal is 23.
And his Wife is 50.

I just wonder how to help him
Cos he is my mentor and ex colleague.
He help me so much in my business.

ZapHim2Negative
27-01-2016, 06:20 PM
Lawyer fee, maintenance fee and other cost. Tell him that his bank account balance could get zap to negative.

HelloAngel
30-01-2016, 10:32 AM
Your friend should settle his marriage issue first before jumping into another shit hole. Two wrongs do not make a right. Divorce can be v messy if the wife is angry and wants to be hard on him... End up he loses the current wife and the new gal too and ends up with nothing.

bridge
30-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Divorce current wife to marry a younger one....what's next? Divorce the younger one to marry another that is even younger? Does it even sounds logical?