PDA

View Full Version : my cute sister in law

Pages : 1 2 [3]

pussluver
19-12-2015, 02:31 PM
Peter wasn't interested in his camera now. I watched him went to his bag and got out a beige looking Vibrator. I wondered how he got so many things into his luggage. He walked over to Anne, and passed her the device. Without batting an eyelid, she reached out and took it from him with her other hand still fingering herself.

I watched as she slowly inspected the vibrator before placing it between her legs. Her moaning tells me that she got it in. I looked at Kat, she was holding on her tits and licking her nipples. her eyes were closed, leg spread widely, enjoying my exploration of her inner self.

I turned my attention back to the other bed and saw Peter removing his pants. Anne was stroking her tits with her other hand, cupping, massaging and twirling her large nipples.

Both girls were moaning, and their voices were like surround-sound to me as they moan after another.

Anne: OOoohhhhhHH.... Ohhhhh.... oooooowwww......
Kat: ahhhhhh..... ahhhhhh.....ahhhh....

As my attention is still on the other bed, I felt a slender hand on my waistband. I looked down and Kat was trying to remove my pants. I adjusted myself, and she pulled both items off, freeing my manhood. As I knelt on the bed, she lifted my T-SHirt over my head, and knelt facing me. With one hand, she was holding my cock, stroking and masturbating me, and she was licking my nipples simultaneously.

Me: ahhhhh.......

I heard Peter as well, and looked across. Peter was standing next to the bed. Anne was sitting on the bed and was holding to his cock and sucking it. Her eyes were closed.

I wonder if Kat and my presence, as well as the alcohol is causing Anne to behave this way. I am definite that she would never have allowed Peter to touch her if she is not drunk.

Kat started to lick me down my body until she reaches my cock. She went on all fours and started sucking me as well. I reached behind her butt, and found my way to her love hole playing with it. I could feel that her outer lips and thighs were wet from her juices.

I looked across and saw Anne lying down on the bed. Peter was eating her oyster, his head moving side to side as if he was shaking his head, trying to gasp for air.

Anne: AHHHHH.... AHHHHHH.......

Kat push me backwards, and I laid down on the bed. She climbed over me, changed direction and offer her dripping cunt to my face. I looked at her pouting nether lips, swollen with lust. Even as she position her bottom to me, she was already dripping. I could feel droplets on my chin. She continued to suck me off.

I Put my tongue on her clit.

Kat: Oh sam.....Oh Sam.....

I started the nodding action, I felt like a painter, my tongue covering the full length of her labia. I saw the shivering of her thighs. I stick a finger into her canal, and continue to lick. Suddenly she quivered and I watched her tightening her muscles. Her hole contracted and a clear spray of her liquid squirted on me, wetting my hair and face.

Kat: UUGGGGGHHHHH...... UGHHHHH.............

She collapsed and laid on my body. I looked across and Peter was looking over. He had already worn a condom and inserted into Anne doggy style. He caught my eyes and winked.

I wriggles out from underneath of Kat. I positioned myself on top of her. Holding my manhood, I prodded her pussy. She lifted only her butt, offering me clear entry. I slowly let my helmet in. She was so wet that I slid in easily. I continued until the base of my penis touches her labia.

Kat: Oh sam..... I told you that you are as big as my toy.... oh...... ahhhhhh

I started to gyrate my hips, holding onto her behind. I probed her love-hole and very soon, I felt her quivering again, releasing her liquid onto my thighs, wetting my pubic hair.

Kat: UGGGHHHHHH.... UGHHHH......

I could no longer hear Anne as I was concentrating on Kat. For so many days, I had wanted to fuck her and now I am finally inside her. My dick plunge into the full depth of her. I could feel my tip hitting her uterus.

Kat to screamed, not in pain, but in ecstasy.

Kat: SAM! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FASTER! UGGHHHHHHHHH.......

I ploughed into her, increasing my tempo until everything was a blur. I did not want to stop, but I wanted her to feel me filling her every nook and crevice.

However, I am not a machine. I soon felt the sensation of the build up in my balls. The tension of the impending explosion.

I withdrew from her cunt as I exploded on her butt. She collapsed on the bed. and I lay on top of her, sandwiching my semen between us.

I turn and look at Peter and he had just cum as well, and laying side by side with Anne.

Kat looked at me lovingly.

Kat: Sam.... I love you.

THen she started to grab my head and started licking my face.

b0rderle55
19-12-2015, 02:32 PM
More to go TS, thanks!:)

pussluver
19-12-2015, 02:36 PM
WHat the hell! I opened my eyes, and saw a dog licking me. I saw the boxes around me in my new house, that I had been carrying in earlier.

Kat: sorry, that's my dog, Rocky. I think he likes you. haha.

She was standing there in a spaghetti strap white singlet, and a black FBT shorts.

I rubbed my eyes as I stood up. I looked at her, and I thought I saw a pokie from her top.

Kat: Sorry to wake you. But dad need you to set up the network for our house. Can you do it?

I nodded dumbly and realised that I had woken up from my slumber. I guess I was too tired from preparing the wedding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END.

Hope you enjoyed the story. I am planning on a new story. Stay tune.

weeklys
19-12-2015, 02:49 PM
hahaha....good story...it was all imaginative on ur part. nothing ever happened :D:D:D

jasonchoo
19-12-2015, 02:57 PM
WHat the hell! I opened my eyes, and saw a dog licking me. I saw the boxes around me in my new house, that I had been carrying in earlier.

She was standing there in a spaghetti strap white singlet, and a black FBT shorts.

I rubbed my eyes as I stood up. I looked at her, and I thought I saw a pokie from her top.

Kat: Sorry to wake you. But dad need you to set up the network for our house. Can you do it?

I nodded dumbly and realised that I had woken up from my slumber. I guess I was too tired from preparing the wedding.

THE END.

Wahhh bro all the things u did to kat u did to the dog ka ???!!!

redapple26
19-12-2015, 03:10 PM
hahaha....good story...it was all imaginative on ur part. nothing ever happened :D:D:D

ya man...too good to be true

thevilone
19-12-2015, 03:39 PM
oh no.... did u did what I think u did to the dog instead? lol!

papagraphite
19-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Great story with an excellent ending!

archer69
19-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Holy crap bruh! It's just a dog haha

Devil320
19-12-2015, 06:01 PM
wah why end like that! This story could continue man. Like the twist goes on why cindy would allow.

bayiniamkeng
19-12-2015, 06:18 PM
I thought will have 4some in the hotel room :D

pussluver
19-12-2015, 06:29 PM
wah why end like that! This story could continue man. Like the twist goes on why cindy would allow.

Story is meant to be lighthearted. Didnt want to spoil the ending. Lol

Wait for the new story. Its coming tonight

boy8842
19-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Lol great ending TS... Waiting for your next one...

Devil320
19-12-2015, 07:01 PM
Story is meant to be lighthearted. Didnt want to spoil the ending. Lol

Wait for the new story. Its coming tonight

Alright bro. Thoroughly enjoyed this series though. It has been too stimulating

Nic25
19-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Hahaha.... unexpected twist of plot....
Steamy story!

takashi31400
20-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Bro Pusslover,

Thanks and camping for your new story.
Cheers

pussluver
20-12-2015, 12:26 AM
New story up....

"The colleague from my department "

Cheers.....

lowhc
20-12-2015, 12:32 AM
This sudden end is a good one. Stretching out further will make it most unbelievable. Thanks for the good reading.

Nominee
20-12-2015, 06:49 AM
Thanks for writing bro

dgsk
20-12-2015, 09:21 AM
Great story! Wonderfully written. Thanks so much, TS

jsingh85
20-12-2015, 01:46 PM
Nice bro. Waiting for more stories. If there are some pic would be best. :P

Fudgiewudgie
20-12-2015, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the amazing story with a high note ending.

norigo77
20-12-2015, 08:07 PM
New story up....

Cheers.....

Office fling! My fvourite!! :D

Fazer8405
21-12-2015, 12:21 PM
Nice story. Bravo

SantaKlaus
21-12-2015, 01:07 PM
New story up....

Cheers.....

Stay tune here now.

aloscus
21-12-2015, 01:43 PM
yes, the new story is great.....to those that have not read it, pls do so.....you can realise that it is bro pussluver style....like it alot

pussluver
21-12-2015, 01:51 PM
Thanks bro for your kind words.

Everyone got different preference. Some like hardcore av. Some like fetish av. Some like bestality, some like exposure, some like foursome, some like incest, some like snuff, some like rape, some like slow buildup.

To me, i prefer to go slow, with a build up before getting into action, so that there is a context of why that is happening.

Perhaps more like a story style.

I also know that it is not everyone's cup of tea, but i just try my best :)

Glad you like it.

sjb1994
22-12-2015, 11:45 AM
Good good good

mariadona
22-12-2015, 01:01 PM
yes, the new story is great.....to those that have not read it, pls do so.....you can realise that it is bro pussluver style....like it alot

Agree, new story is very good too :)

poopoo77
01-01-2016, 08:22 PM
Hmmmm yeah a new story would be good.. I've not seen any snuff stories yet.. Wonder if anybody is creative and skillful enough to write up a good snuff story

JusScrewIT
01-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Fantastic story, wank many times over Kat :D

crew
20-01-2016, 12:17 PM
Kudos to you bro!
Amazing amazing story!!
Great work!!

Eveready99
20-01-2016, 01:57 PM
Fantastic story, wank many times over Kat :D

Ya, lost count liao :D

Fantastic Owner
20-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Since the topic is on sis in law, i would like to borrow a column to write on my sis in law.
She is my wife's sister and she is married to a taxi driver and has 2 kids. She works as a MLM sales person to earn extra income and thus she has a lot of free time.
Yesterday my wife told me to collect some biscuits from her house around 2 pm at her place and passed me her house key. As i went over much earlier, around 12.30pm, i had a wonderful surprise awaiting me. I went into her house with her key and heard noises. With my job instinct, i knew someone was inside the room. I quietly walked past the living room where the biscuits were on the table, and went to find the source of the noise. But the door was shut. I thought maybe my sis in law and her husband were having a good time and was going to get the biscuits and leave. But horny moans was heard loud and clear from the room. Being aroused, i decided to go out of the house and peeped from the small openings at the top of the sliding window.(her room is those along the corridor). I was afraid her neighbours would see me but there wasn't anyone. But what i saw was a huge surprise. My sis in law was having a good time not with her husband but with another guy! A much younger guy! And he was playing her with such skills that my sis in law was enjoying it totally. It was my first time seeing her named body with such a bushy hair and very dark nipples. I got steamed immediately when i saw her body. She had always dressed decently but it was like strike Toto to see her naked body. I do not know this guy but it seemed she was so willing to let him suck her nipples, lick her pussy and made her wet. She even knelt down before him to give him a long and slow blowjob, licking his cock head and sucking the cock like a lollipop. He even gripped her hair and fucked her mouth and no resistance from her. I never thought she would stray based on my knowledge of her. She had been a role model mum. But seeing her gave the guy happiness i was so envious.
When the guy eventually enjoyed himself and ready for action. He pulled her closely to her and kissed her and they got into action.His cock went into her cb and she gave out a satisfaction moan. When he increased the tempo, she was lost already but i simply love her moans! Sexy, horny and steam. They changed positions after positions and when they were at doggie position i could see her facial expression as she was facing in the same direction to me. So shiok! Looking at her enjoying face and her moans, the guy rammed her hard before he asked her to suck his cock again. She did as told and in no time he moaned as i saw he came into her mouth. She continued to suck his cock diligently until it became soft and he asked her to swallow it down and she did.
Wow what a scene to watch. Cannot tahan. When they finished, my sis in law went into her washroom and she came back with her face smiling and they chatted happily as well as still flirting, talking about just now. The guy complimented her for being a good lover and cock sucker, while she returned him with he is so good that she came a lot, something her husband could not do. No further action and i left quickly without carrying the biscuits. Still wondering who the guy is.

BuckRogers25
20-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Hehe I love SIL stories :)

limkh11
20-01-2016, 07:17 PM
[QUOTE=Fantastic Owner;14108499]Since the topic is on sis in law, i would like to borrow a column to write on my sis in law.
She is my wife's sister and she is married to a taxi driver and has 2 kids. She works as a MLM sales person to earn extra income and thus she has a lot of free time.
Yesterday QUOTE]

Kangtao come liao... probably we might see another "Sis in law story" from you soon!!! heeeheee.. :p:p:p

Fantastic Owner
20-01-2016, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=Fantastic Owner;14108499]Since the topic is on sis in law, i would like to borrow a column to write on my sis in law.
Yesterday QUOTE]

Kangtao come liao... probably we might see another "Sis in law story" from you soon!!! heeeheee.. :p:p:p

Haha no kangtao la bro. Only saw her in action once thats all.

Aventer
21-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Yesterday QUOTE]

Lets all hope so :D

Fantastic Owner
21-01-2016, 04:26 PM
How i wish i could fuck my sister in law.. The most i did was to see showering and hear her moans while having sex with my bro in law.. She stay with me by the way..

I agree with u bro. Seeing my sis in law got fucked by that man, how I wish I am the lucky one fucking her.

Fantastic Owner
21-01-2016, 07:39 PM
Yesterday no kangtao but this afternoon had another surprise. Sis in law came over to my place to send some more new year goodies to my wife and i was alone at home as my wife was out working. Seeing her at my door suddenly threw my memory to that scene 2 days ago whereby she acted like a horny bitch. But here she is, as normal as she could be, i just could not believe a person with 2 personality. I opened the door for her to come in and she put all the stuff on my kitchen table. Had some conversation with her and she asked me whether would I be free to give her a lift. I enquired where she wanted to go and she said fajar road. As i thought fajar road is so far away, i pretended to ask whether is she going to her parents place, she told me she's going to visit a friend. My mind immediately told me she must be going to meet that guy again as she was nicely dressed up in a tight hugging black dress. I suddenly remembered I had not seen her wear like this before. I told her I need to take a shower first and she said she could wait. As i was going into my washroom to shower, I saw her chatting happily into her phone. Oh that bitchy smile turned me on. I took a quick shower before dressing up and told her I am ready to go. This time round, i brought my barang barang along. We left my house and i drove her to Fajar Road. Along the way, I enquired about her husband and kids, trying to see whats her reaction since i knew shes going to meet that guy. She just simply replied everything is ok. I teased her about giving birth to another child and she brushed it off as too old already. When we reached Fajar road, she asked me to drop her at Fajar shopping centre. I dropped her there and tried to look into my rear mirror where she was heading towards as i slowly drove away. I quickly drove into a car park nearby and got out of my car with my barang barang. I walked over to the small shopping centre trying to locate her but could not find her after walking round and round. I was giving up when i was walking towards the carpark I saw her again! Tadah! This time i saw her holding hands with a guy, whom im sure its that guy. They were walking towards my direction and i quickly hide 1 corner. They walked past me without noticing me and I followed behind. They walked towards an old block which seemed very empty.

limkh11
21-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Yesterday no kangtao seemed very empty.

Lai liao Lai liao!!! FBO Barang Barang? Night vision? insect repellent? :p:p

Fantastic Owner
21-01-2016, 08:27 PM
I saw them went into the lift and went up. When i reached the lift area, i saw they stopped at 11th floor and I took the lift up.(only 1 lift). When I reached 11th floor, I combed through the corridor to see which unit they went into but all the doors were shut and it seemed no one was staying inside. I walked slowly passing 1 unit by 1 unit but I could not find them. I walked to the last unit with the staircase beside it and wanted to walk down to the 10th floor to check it out before i heard noises at the staircase. I heard chatting noises and i walked till the staircase. But no one there. I looked down the staircase and saw them!. They were standing at a corner of the 10th floor staircase and hugging each other. Careful not to be spotted, i took out my secret spying camera which would be too tiny to spot, and i watched them from the 11th floor staircase. The guy was busy putting his hands behind her ass and grabbing them while she wrapped her hands behind his neck. They kissed occasionally while chatting and he pushed her body very much against his and rubbed his cock against her front. She seemed turned on as she closed her eyes and bit her lips whenever he grind his cock. While he did not see her expression, i saw it very clearly, simply irresistable.The more he grind, the more she enjoyed as she frowned even more. He pulled her apart, with his hands still on her ass, he told her many sweet stuffs like he cannot forget her blah blah blah, and she in turn also said she had the same thoughts too.
He put his hands on her cheek and pulled her to french kiss! Wow first time i see my sis in law kissing so passionately. He put 1 of his hand into her skirt while they french kiss and she gave out a hmmmm sound. She pushed his hand out of her skirt and he stopped kissing. He questioned her why she stopped him and she replied its too open and she was not comfortable making him appeared angry. He told her if she love him she would not stop him. She knew he was angry and tried to pacify him by caressing his arm saying sorry. He k siao acted angry and asked her if at quiet place wiuld she stopped him and she said won't. But he refused to "forgive " her and told her to show him how she love him! Wa lau! She said sorry many times and he told her to give him a blow job immediately if to prove she loved him. She looked pitiful but still knelt down and unzip his pants, pulled out his cock and sucked it.

Fantastic Owner
21-01-2016, 11:51 PM
She gave him a good blow slowly and he was so enjoying it. As usual, he thrust his hips against her face as if fucking her mouth. She just followed the momentum and covered her mouth with his whole cock. After he stopped thrusting, she took out his cock and licked it with her tongue. She stopped occasionally to ask him is it "shu fu ma". He told her to continue sucking and she did. In no time he came and shot inside her mouth. She still continue to blow him after he shot out until his cock became soft and he pulled out his cock from her mouth. He told her to swallow all down. My sos in law obeyed.

spluder101
22-01-2016, 12:08 AM
Cuntinue!!!!

Like this?

http://blowjobgif.net/albums/2015/05/16/0/1/big-tits-japanese-babe-sucks.gif

Fantastic Owner
22-01-2016, 12:34 AM
Cuntinue!!!!

Like this?

http://blowjobgif.net/albums/2015/05/16/0/1/big-tits-japanese-babe-sucks.gif

Yeah but she sucked deeper in, with his whole cock into her mouth.

Fantastic Owner
22-01-2016, 12:49 AM
After she finished swallowing his cum, she tried to stand up but he forbade her. He asked her to continue kneeling as a punishment to pushing his hand away. She pleaded with him saying her knees are very sore and she had already served "her sentence" but he said he was still angry. She then asked him what could she do in order for him to cool off his anger, he said he would cool down if she let him see her cb. She asked him " at here"? He said yes. I could see my sis in law was very reluctant as she kept pleading to him that it was too dangerous at that place as people might see, but he replied if scared people see then why she still dare to give him a blow job there. She was dumb founded and kept quiet and continued to kneel with her head looking up at him as he was standing. He kept asking her how? And she tried to sai nai to him saying she will let him do whatever if they are at a private place. He refused to give in to her request and told her his temper cannot wait to burst if she refused. Relunctantly, she said ok. He pulled her up and gave her a kiss on her cheek and hugged her telling her thats his obedient girl.
He instructed her to sit on the stairs and she listened. He squatted a few steps down and began to lift the bottom of her dress slowly to her hips. We all saw that she was wearing a sexy little black gstring and he pulled it down to her ankle in a few quick seconds and i saw a damn damn bushy cb.

MoreGreene
22-01-2016, 12:59 AM
Yeah but she sucked deeper in, with his whole cock into her mouth.

Please continue bro :)

Fantastic Owner
22-01-2016, 01:25 AM
He removed her gstring and put 1 side. He told her to lean backwards and he spread her legs wide open and gave her cb a good look. He commented ger cb is very black and a lot of hair covering it. He moved up to her bushy hair and kissed it then moved slowly down to her cb. As he was licking her cb, he spreaded her legs wider and my sis in law gripped at his hair when his tongue went further in.She started to moan softly but perhaps aware of the surroundings she did not moan loud. He gave her some tongue lashing and he stopped after a while saying her juice had flowed a lot. He lifted up her legs and explored her butt hole but she complained her legs were very sore and he put down her legs. He then ordered her to turn over and kneel on the steps. She guai guai listened to him and did as told and he bent her head forward, lifted her ass up and he had a full view of her ass.He opened her butt crack and started to laugh out when he saw something. My sis in law asked him why he was laughing, he told her that her ass got a lot of hair also. And he started to kissed her butt hole and the hair without licking it. My sis in law moaned loud!!

Savanted
22-01-2016, 06:01 AM
Very nice TS :D

Syndicated
22-01-2016, 06:28 AM
Good stuff bro

OCBCBank
22-01-2016, 08:34 AM
Nice story, thank you.

pussluver
22-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Good move to use my thread to gain more readers. Lol.

OCBCBonk
22-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Nice story, any more?

Fantastic Owner
22-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Good move to use my thread to gain more readers. Lol.

Haha thanks bro. I dont want to open another thread since we are on the same topic.

Fantastic Owner
22-01-2016, 02:20 PM
He slapped hard on her ass and ordered her to lower down her moan. She obeyed and kept quiet while he lifted her ass a little higher and began observing her anus hair, which is as long as her pubic hair. He started to kiss her bum cheek continuously as my sis in law shivered a bit but did not resist or stopped him. She seemed to enjoy it as she gave out soft moans due to his order. He moved further downwards and discovered she was all wet as he teased her about why she got so wet. She did not reply and got another hard slap on her ass. He then rolled down the bottom of her dress and asked her to stand up. When she did, he carried her upwards with her body flung over his shoulder, carried her handbag and walked off, leaving her gstring at the stairs. I quickly kept my spy camera and walked down the stairs,saw her gstring and i kept it in my pocket. Lol. I followed them slowly and i saw him carrying her into an empty unit. I cracked my brains on what to do next.

pussluver
22-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Pls use new thread as i was thinking of a possibility having a part 2 to this

Fantastic Owner
22-01-2016, 03:08 PM
When i walked to the unit, the door was already closed. Luckily they were not in the corner unit, if not my effort totally gone. They went into the 2nd last unit before the corner unit, so I still could use my spy camera to scan through the small gap of the lourve. Swtiched on the spy camera as i sat outside the unit, I saw my sis in law rinsing her mouth at the kitchen far behind while the guy was looking at his mobile phone. She came back to him and he showed her something on his phone. My sis in law looked surprised and asked when he took those pics. I could not see what pics were that but i believed it should be some intimate ones between them as she kept asking him to delete away but the guy assured her only for his eyes to see. He put down his phone, hugged her tightly and caressed her back and then down to her ass. He put his hand under her dress and squeezed those bare bum, exciting her to jump a bit. She tried to push his hand away but he reminded her of the promise she made just now. She let go of her hand and let him roam freely. He kissed her like a hungry wolf, and removed her dress, leaving her with her bra and bare bum

Fantastic Owner
22-01-2016, 03:47 PM
As my spy camera only captured her back view, I could not see what was my sis in law facial expression. They kissed again and they slowly turned direction like in a slow dance. Now i could see her kissing so passionately with him, tongues fighting each other and his hands forever squeezing her ass, which is very round and firm. Her hand was caressing his cock outside his pants and she unbottoned his pants and his pants dropped to the ground. He got out of his pants and continued kissing her on her neck while her hand was still grabbing his soon to be erected cock. He unhooked her bra and removed it before he threw it out of the louvre and landed on my head. Fuck am i so lucky? I took a sniff at her bra and it smelled so yummy, with lots of powerdery smell. I kept it in my bag and continued watching. They stopped action as they were arguing. My sis in law were questioning him why he threw her bra out, and she wanted to go out and get it back but he stopped her by pulling her to him. Wow when he pulled her back, her full breasts were facing my direction and i got a good look at them through the camera. She tried to struggle free but he managed to hold on to her tightly. She told him the bra is very expensive and its a gift from her husband and she cannot afford to lose it. That got him angry. He let go of her and went to get hold of her dress before she could. He told her to go out naked to retrieve her bra but she didnt. He sat down on a stool with his hand holding her dress. She came beside him and pleaded him to give her back her dress. He said he would consider if she listened to him and bend over her body over his thighs. My sis in law foolishly obeyed and bent her body on his thighs. The guy started to slap very furiously and hard on her bare ass and started to suan her. " expensive bra huh" "gift from husband huh"? He slapped non stop and my sis in law begged him to stop and promised him she wont go collect the bra already. He slowed down his slapping and started to order her to obey some of his instructions and not go against him. She fully agreed to listen to him and will not disobey him. Although seeing her ass got slapped, i felt horny after seeing that rather than feel pitiful for her. Her bum was all full red and he ordered her to get up. She got up on her feet but quickly sai nai to him by pressing her whole body forward. He told her the next time she disobeyed him he would cane her! Wow

drag28nick
23-01-2016, 12:10 AM

THE END.

holy crap this one is the very best story ever, what i can say this is the top 1 of all your story telling fuck story... really love it bro and can't help imagine clearly kat if she is really true she's really a precious gem that i would love to take care the rest of my life... so fucking nice and fucking cool this story... i just hope it did not end with that fucking dog licking him and it was just a dream... another kind of ending will be very intriguing and more stories of fucking with kat i suppose in the car, in the house any part of it like in jav porn movies...

kudos to you bro... i also loved your 2nd cousin story but this one.... fuck man your the man...

just to take note especially on the photography session after peter left, if i were sam i would have really fuck her there and then... she's fucking hot and horny at the same time... definitely big head below will command my head above to have her at that moment.

Fantastic Owner
23-01-2016, 02:21 PM
He pulled her closer to him and helped himself to a pair of delicious papaya. He sucked her nipples as hard as he could and my sis in law thrust her head backwards and opened her mouth wide. It was only when he licked her nipples going from left to right that she started to moan slightly. I love her breasts so much as i had been bioing on them ever since i met her the first time. Big round breasts ample for a woman her size. Those nipples had been sucked plenty of times that turned so dark n big. He never finished sucking and licking and he eventually gave her a deep love bite on her right breast just beside her nipple. Her mouth never closed, probably still excited over his licking n sucking. The moment he stopped, he took off his shirt and underwear and sat down again. Using his finger to touch her cb, he teased her about how wet it is. He led her to sit onto him and they started fucking in the sutting position.

scooby1
23-01-2016, 02:27 PM
He pulled her closer to him and helped himself to a pair of delicious papaya. He sucked her nipples as hard as he could and my sis in law thrust her head backwards and opened her mouth wide. It was only when he licked her nipples going from left to right that she started to moan slightly. I love her breasts so much as i had been bioing on them ever since i met her the first time. Big round breasts ample for a woman her size. Those nipples had been sucked plenty of times that turned so dark n big. He never finished sucking and licking and he eventually gave her a deep love bite on her right breast just beside her nipple. Her mouth never closed, probably still excited over his licking n sucking. The moment he stopped, he took off his shirt and underwear and sat down again. Using his finger to touch her cb, he teased her about how wet it is. He led her to sit onto him and they started fucking in the sutting position.

Nice story bro..

pussluver
23-01-2016, 06:32 PM
he pulled her closer to him and helped himself to a pair of delicious papaya. He sucked her nipples as hard as he could and my sis in law thrust her head backwards and opened her mouth wide. It was only when he licked her nipples going from left to right that she started to moan slightly. I love her breasts so much as i had been bioing on them ever since i met her the first time. Big round breasts ample for a woman her size. Those nipples had been sucked plenty of times that turned so dark n big. He never finished sucking and licking and he eventually gave her a deep love bite on her right breast just beside her nipple. Her mouth never closed, probably still excited over his licking n sucking. The moment he stopped, he took off his shirt and underwear and sat down again. Using his finger to touch her cb, he teased her about how wet it is. He led her to sit onto him and they started fucking in the sutting position.

you are a fucking loser.

UOBank
23-01-2016, 06:42 PM
Nice story, hope to read more.

HANDFUL
23-01-2016, 07:02 PM
you are a fucking loser.

Totally agree...

Go start your own story.. Asshole

Fudgiewudgie
23-01-2016, 07:41 PM
What's so difficult to start your own thread. I did my own story on a new thread. If your story is good, don't worry about no readers

dondon43
23-01-2016, 08:37 PM
Fk off la fantastic owner stop stealing people treads la fk face no readers thats your fking problem stop invading pusslovers tread ...

drag28nick
23-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Pls use new thread as i was thinking of a possibility having a part 2 to this

yes, please respect TS who started this thread... to fantastic owner please start your own thread.

Illumati
24-01-2016, 03:46 AM
Fantastic owner, you know what is manners anot? Pusslover is a legend here.. please remove ur stuffs and put them in another thread.

tuikboo
24-01-2016, 09:23 AM
Totally agreed. We welcome all writers but cant have them come into another person house and start stripping naked in front of his family. Cheers

UOBonk
24-01-2016, 07:04 PM
Nice story, hope to read more

KLKaki
25-01-2016, 07:14 AM
Well done,again.

14animal
25-01-2016, 01:09 PM
Hey, get a life n start with your own thread.

Moderator888
25-01-2016, 02:32 PM

Totally agreed with you.

KLKOOL
26-01-2016, 08:20 AM
Wah 2 for 1 story special :D

Moderater888
26-01-2016, 07:21 PM

Totally agreed with you

Lakland
27-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Bro Pussluver, Kudos to your excellent story telling skills! And yes, that twist at the end, really makes people flip table sometimes! LOL! But awesome writing and storyline nonetheless! Keep it up!

Directors
27-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Hope TS can continue.

mrloner
28-01-2016, 05:26 PM
Guess every story will comes to and end

SingaporeAir
28-01-2016, 05:42 PM
Cheers from Singapore Air.

Directers
29-01-2016, 12:53 AM
Hope for new series

drag28nick
29-01-2016, 02:06 AM
Hope TS can continue.

sorry to disappoint... TS already said in his other thread he will stop writing for now... haiizzzz...

NCMP
29-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Nice way to end story.

SingaporeAire
29-01-2016, 01:37 PM
Cheers from Singapore Aire

NMCP
29-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Nice way to end story

Trejo
01-02-2016, 01:15 PM
Just finished reading the story in one go... Guess this Monday morning wasnt too bad after all😁😁😁

SBFAdmin
02-02-2016, 03:25 AM
Nice story TS!
SBFAdmin approved your story!

M@Dd0g
14-02-2016, 09:59 AM
That's a nice story. Best I have seen in a while.

khoon1
14-02-2016, 10:50 AM
TS waiting for update leh.

JiByeLoong
14-02-2016, 05:36 PM
TS waiting for update leh.

Think story end liao