View Full Version : my cute sister in law

Pages : 1 [2] 3

gambit76
12-12-2015, 01:36 PM
Back from your trip?
And all ready for some explosive actions!! :D :D

FreshPartner
12-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Interesting story ..... waiting for updates :)

Fudgiewudgie
12-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Ooh come on, real teaser. Waiting for more updates

archer69
12-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Pls close down thread if there is no update tonight :)
Can't wait for more updates :D

botakkkk
12-12-2015, 05:15 PM
I looked at the number, contemplating if i should call her back. I thought about last night and my dick stirred. Before i could call, anne came to my cubicle.

Anne is my sales girl. She manages a few of my bigger customer as i found her quite capable. Her carries shoulder length hair and wear glasses, but it does not make her look nerdy. Infact, it looks sexy on her. Kind of like a secondary school teacher.

She is if darker shade which i know that she does outdoor sports often, especially with her tone body. I know she is b cup as i had previously seen her sports bra lying around and i had took a peek before

Today, she is in a black blouse that is a little baggy and a short demin skirt.

Anne: sam, we have a dinner appointment tonight with a supplier

GREAT STORY !!! But bro, Longer updates please Hehe!

takashi31400
12-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Bro Pusslover,

Thanks for the update.
Have safe & Pleasant trip.
Cheers.

Dusty
12-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Hope can read next chapter earlier.

blue01
12-12-2015, 07:11 PM
Nice story . Thumbs up!

pussluver
12-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Me: what's is it about?
Anne: I think he wants to talk about future projects.
Me: ok. who are we meeting?
Anne: Oh. It's Peter from xxx company. They were the supplier who messed up the diameter of all the pipings for the Project in Vietnam.
Me: WHAT?!

I spoke too loudly. Anne jumped.

Anne: Sam, are you ok?
Me: ermmmm.... yes....

I thought for a moment

Me: Could you get him to book a quiet restaurant?
Anne: Ok. 7pm?
Me: Yup. Come along if you don't have anything tonight.
Anne: Sure

And she left my cubicle happily. I looked at her bouncy ass as she departed. I know that Anne has some fondness for me as she overly showered her concerns on me. I have a few times reminded her that I am married, but she merely brushed me aside, and assured me not to worry about her.

Anne is a private grad, and was in an Administrative position before I hired her. She was appreciative of that.

I thought about Peter. Why did he arranged to meet me? I guess he does not know that I am the Sam that he met last night. I decided that I will find out more from the procurement, who is always a ready source of information.

I forgot about the miss calls from Kat as I made the trip downstairs to the procurement department.

pussluver
13-12-2015, 12:15 AM
The procurement staffs love to provide information. Perhaps their jobs are so mundane that whenever someone visit their department, they share all kinds of information without qualms.

As such, I gotten to find out that Peter's business is in dire straits and without any project this month from us, he will go into liquidation. His staffs are not paid for the last month as well has his suppliers who are hounding hot on his heels. He had tried ways to get projects from the procurement, but as the appointed supplier sometimes depended on my department, he had tried to get my number but no avail. As he had worked with Anne on some previous projects, she was his contact point and requested for her help.

Somehow, it does not fit well into the picture last night. If he is really in such bad shape, why would he go through such extravagance? The amount could pay at least one of his staff. This is a question that I will find out tonight.

I went back to my desk and decided to call Kat.

Me: Sorry, I forgot to bring my phone out for meeting today.
Kat: No wonder. I was thinking if you are trying to escape from me. haha

She laughed, somewhat awkwardly, not sounding very convincing.

Me: what's up?
Kat: oh, I wanted to tell you that I put the $600 on your desk.
me: it's ok actually. You don't have to pay me back.

I did not feel like taking the sum from her for what she did. To me, it felt that I forced her to do the shoot, and i dont feel good about it.

Me: please take it back.
Kat: i cant. I borrowed from you remember?
Me: dont worry. Treat it as a gift from cindy.
Kat: errrmm. Ok. Then let me buy you dinner tonight.
Me: not tonight. I have an appointment.

I kept the meeting from her.

Kat: oh ok. Then maybe tomorrow night. I'll make arrangements for tonight.
Me: sure. Bye
Kat: bye

After that i called mum to tell her i am not going home for dinner.

I thought about my plans for tonight.

pussluver
13-12-2015, 12:46 AM
I did some research on Peter's company and called up some counterparts from other companies. As 6pm arrived, most of the staffs had already left office.

at 6.30pm sharp, Anne came to my cubicle. She is always very punctual and sometimes double as my secretary.

Anne: Sam, it's time to go.
Me: where is he meeting us?
Anne: Prima tower.
Me: ok. Give me 2 mins.

She went back to her desk to grab her bag and waited at the lift lobby for me. I caught up with her.

As we took the lift down, I stood behind her and check out her calf. They were well toned calf, different from what Cindy has. I am not too sure about Kat as I did not have an opportunity to feel them, but I guess Kat would be similar to Cindy. I wondered how Anne's well toned calf would feel like.

We reached the car and drove to Prima tower. We were early and checked with the concierge on the booking and was showed to our table. I chose a seat that I could see Peter when he arrived.

Anne dropped a text to Peter to inform him that we had arrived.

Not long after, Peter arrived. The waitress was showing him to our table and when he saw me, I could see from his reaction that he was shocked, but he composed himself upon reaching the table. Anne made the customary introduction, and we sat next to each other. We made no notion that we knew each other and he spoke about stuffs in general, such as the previous countries where his projects were, the type of projects he had done, basically painting a beautiful picture of his company's achievement.

However, when he touched on the topic of the failed project, he was apologetic.

Peter: The project was an unfortunate incident. Something that never happened before.
Me: Well, it was negligence on your part.
Peter: Yes, but once we found out, we made the changes as quickly as possible.
Me: Nevertheless, it was a mistake. You gave poor Anne a hard time explaining to the customer.

I have learned to be nasty in this line. Especially so because of what Peter had done to Kat. Last night, he was seemingly in a position of power, but now, I wanted him to know that I am in control instead.

Me: That mistake had gotten out in the industry. Companies are now afraid to use you.
Peter: No... no... I still have some projects.
Me: That's not what I heard.
Peter: errmmm.... ya... we do have 1 or 2 projects....

I could tell that he is uncomfortable and he grimace at my condescending tone. So is Anne. She excused herself to the toilet.

badboy
13-12-2015, 12:55 AM
Cant wait to know what's Peter reaction when he sees TS! :D

Cheers
Badboy

thevilone
13-12-2015, 12:56 AM
great updates!

pussluver
13-12-2015, 01:01 AM
sorry guys, I made some editing to the previous 2 paragraph. I am tired, but trying to keep you guys with something.

So many mistakes made. Probably you may have to re-read some parts.

pussluver
13-12-2015, 01:17 AM
Once Anne is out of earshot, I took my opportunity.

Me: Peter, let's be frank here. I know you need my projects to keep your company. I want to make a deal.

He kept quiet, listening.

Me: I have 2 projects coming up. I made some calculations and the margin should be enough for you to clear half your outstanding with your suppliers and enough to pay your staffs till the projects are completed.
Me: However, I could also award the projects to your competitors.
Me: I have done some checks, the payments for your current projects were paid long ago. No companies are willing to award projects to you now.

I waited for it to sink in.

Me: You have zero cashflow now and if nothing comes in, it's good night.
Me: So, what do you think of the 2 projects?

Peter looked down on his food. He looked a defeated man.

Me: I have seen your work. They are not too bad. I am willing to work this out together.

I refrain from using the word help.

Me: Are you?

He looked at me. He is too experienced to know that there is always a condition.

Peter: Yes. I am willing to work on your project. But what is the catch?
Me: Simple. I want all the pictures that you took last night. Everything. And you cannot keep any copy. If I find out that there is, you will know what will happen.

He brightened up a little and then suddenly looked crestfallen again.

Peter: I am ok with that, but I paid your girlfriend a lot of money.
Me: I can pay you in addition of 2 times the amount you paid her to buy the ARTISTIC pictures from you.

I emphasize on the word artistic.

Me: I have seen those pictures and they are very well taken. So are you willing to sell me all of them, without keeping any personal copies? Oh, and don't think you can get me to pay anything more than that.

I could see that he is contemplating my options, and I also just squashed his thoughts about blackmailing me for more money.

Me: You get all the benefits so far.

He looked up. I know that he had been defeated. He nodded.

Me: I want to get it from you after this meal. Is that ok? I can provide you with a cheque as well.

He nodded as well.

I saw Anne walking back to our table.

pussluver
13-12-2015, 01:31 AM
Dinner continued but Peter was in a more jovial mood, knowing that his problems will be levitated temporary with the 2 projects. He paid for the dinner and I get Anne to call a cab back home.

I followed Peter to his place. Reaching his place in Bishan, he introduced me as a computer guy to his wife, and we retreated to his study. First, I got him to show me the SDcard for his camera. I took it. He told me that he had not downloaded it to his computer to view. But I did not take any chances and made him login to his computer, so that I could do my checks. Of course, as per what he mentioned, there were nothing in his computer. I took the opportunity to install my Trojan into his computer so that I could check if there is any false truths in future.

I do not want to be blackmail by this guy.

With the SD card safely in my pocket, I wrote him a check of 8k. He took it happily and reminded me of the 2 projects which I promised.

I assured him and left his place.

As I drove home, I thought about the pictures that I have in my pocket. I did not want to inform Kat about it. I would have some use for it in future.

Soon, I was at my gate and made my exit from the car. I went to check that mum had her dinner, before going up to my room. I noted that there is no on my desk.

I switched on my computer before going to bathe. Back in the room, I message Cindy, telling her about my day at work, but omitting Peter from the picture.

I kept the SDCard in a secret compartment under my desk so that it will not be found by anyone. I did not even look at the pictures.

I decided to do some continuation on my new programme before going to bed.

canoechamp
13-12-2015, 02:17 AM
Wow thanks for the updates:) really well written. Kinda wanna make me write my own too hahaha

pussluver
13-12-2015, 02:17 AM
Wednesday

I went to the gym early before making my way to work. As I was getting into my car, my MIL came out from her house, signalling me to wait for her.

MIL: did you see Kat?
Me: No. Why?
MIL: oh, she wasn't home last night and I could not reach her on her phone.
Me: Does she stay out often?
MIL: nope normally, she doesn't. If she did, she will let me know.
Me: I'll try to find her. Don't worry.

she nodded and went back into her house. I stood there thinking. I decided to check with Cindy and drop her a message.

Me chat: Dear, did Kat tell you where she is? She is out since last night.

She replied almost immediately.

Cindy chat: oh, she mentioned she is at a friend's place. There are few of them. Don't have to worry.
Me chat: ok. how's the conference?
Cindy chat: I have to stay another week. The company wants me to take the opportunity to visit HQ.
Me chat: ok. you want me to join you?
Cindy chat: don't worry. I'll be fine.
Me chat: ok then. becareful
Cindy chat: ok. I'm going to bed. Good night.
Me chat: Sweet dreams.

With the assurance that Kat is fine, I made my way through traffic to my office.

When I reached office, Anne was there with my morning coffee. She was wearing a white V neck blouse with a tight black skirt, had tied a ponytail and with her specs, she looked every bit a hot executive.

She bend down to put my coffee on the desk, exposing her tanned cleavage and pink with black lacing bra. It was a good impression for me to start my day.

Anne: Sam, Peter wants to meet you for lunch.
Me: Ok. Where?
Anne: He mentioned that he will be here to pick you.
Me: ok. Come along.
Anne: sure. I'll go do some work first.

I nodded, pretending to look through the documents, but as she walked out, I checked out her ass. There were no visible panty lines, and I suspected that she would be wearing a G-string underneath such a tight skirt. I wondered if her unexposed boobs would be so tan as well. I got the image out of my mind and went back to work till lunch time.

pussluver
13-12-2015, 02:35 AM
Anne came into my cubicle at 11.55am.

Anne: Sam, Peter is downstairs.
Me: Let's go.

We walked to her desk. She sat down to get into her heels again offering me a wholesome view of her tanned twin peaks, I started to pitch a tent, but I did not shifted. I stood right in front of her and if she looked up, she would see my tent too.

Finally, she got them on, and we went down to the lobby. I took the front seat and Anne took the back. During the journey, I could see that Peter took one too many glances at the rear view mirror. I suspected that he was peeping at Anne. But I kept my mouth.

Lunch was a simple affair at Swensen T2 as there was no queue. He asked about the context on the 2 projects and Anne provided him with some general details. She was mindful as not to provide unsecure competitive advantage to a supplier. I noticed a few times that when they were chatting, he was looking at her legs as he was sitting next to her, or he was looking down her blouse. When we left the diner, Anne walked in front of us, and his eyes were on her butt along the way to the vehicle.

I am pretty sure that he is interested in Anne, but knowing his condition, I am sure it is not for sex.

I planned to find out on this.

Back in the office, I dropped a message to Kat but she did not reply. I called up her place and my MIL told me that she was back and sleeping in her room. Knowing that she is fine, I concentrated on my work till I received a message at 5pm.

Kat: What do you want for dinner?
Me: I haven't plan where to take mum for dinner. Why?
Kat: I thought you promised me to have dinner?
Me: Oh! I forgot!
Kat: Ok, I'll get dinner for your mum. Can you pick me at our place?
Me: ok. maybe 7pm?
Kat: ok. see you later

I went back to my work. Even though it is only few days that Cindy had gone, I felt myself changing to the environment again.

Yes, I am still Sam, but I am no longer the straightforward guy. I have started to scheme. I am not sure if I like my current self. But I need to, in order to get things done.

scooby1
13-12-2015, 02:50 AM
Nice story.. thanks for the update even at this wee hours..

(Upped you once i got my power back)

pussluver
13-12-2015, 03:16 AM
When I arrived home, Kat insisted that I change to something comfortable. I came out in my berms and T-Shirt. She was in a plain white singlet that looked one size too big and again a tiny shorts that showed her butt cheeks when she walked. I wondered how many such shorts she had.

She brought me to a Myra's Beach Club along East Coast and we arrived about 8pm. The location was quiet and we sat at a corner to ourselves. she ordered a fish and chips and myself a steak. Surprisingly, she ordered beer for each of us.

Me: Thanks for the dinner.
Kat: No worries. You got me my clothes. I should be the one thanking you.
Me: By the way, where did you go last night? Your mum was worried.
Kat: Oh, I went to my friend's place.

I waited.

Kat: They taught me how to buy shares. I won $200 last night.
Me: Don't indulge in that. It is dangerous. you need to do some research.
Kat: Don't worry, it's sure win.

I opened my eyes wide.

Me: Kat, there is nothing as sure win.
Kat: Yes there is. Anyway, I betted more. Should be able to get my winnings tomorrow.
Me: Anyway, be careful on that.
Kat: ok.

We continued our conversation as well as our food. We were in conversation and sipping our beer and every time she leaned forward onto the table, I had a good glimpse of her breasts. It was the 2nd time today that I had views of downblouse. Even though I have seen Kat naked, I would very much like to touch and lick her nipples.

She caught me staring.

Kat: Why are you still staring like that?

Embarrassed that I was caught looking, I looked out at sea.

Kat: Anyway, you have already seen them before.

I swallowed my saliva. I did not know what to say.

Kat: haha.... maybe next time you'll get to see them again. Who knows. haha

I closed my eyes. I did not dare to look at her.

Kat: You are so shy. haha.... so cute.... no wonder sis love you so much.... if only I am older..... haha...

What did she meant? She stumped me again.

Kat: by the way, how's work today?

She changed the topic suddenly. I opened my eyes, and looked at her. She was still leaning forward on the table, offering me a view of her black half cup bra. Inevitably, my eyes went down to her cleavage again before looking up at her. She laughed again, eyes sparkling, showing no signs of covering herself, daring me to look.

I took a peek and watched them jiggling as she laughed, wondering how it will feel if I buried my face in them. Her boobs looked different from Cindy as well as Anne.

I quickly looked at my beer. She laughed again.

Kat: You know, sam, guys always looked down my chest, at my boobs.
Kat: Why are you so fascinated with my boobs?

I kept quiet. I felt my manhood rising.

Kat : Sam?

She looked at me and waited for an answer.

Me: well..... eerrrmmm... I guess researched had shown that men.....
Kat : no sam.... I am asking about you.... not research.
Kat: why are you so fascinated with my boobs?

I perspire even in the cool breeze. With her persistence, I know I have to answer.

Kat: Don't lie. I can tell when you lie.
Me: errrmmmm.... because they are so big....
Kat: And?
Me: errrmmm... errrrmmm....
Kat: ya?
Me: They looked very soft.

She giggled and lean back in her chair. She lifted her hands and stretched herself, offering me a good look at her boobs.

Kat: Did you ever felt a c cup before?

She knew the answer.

Me: errrm... no....
Kat: you like to feel them?

My mouth opened, I don't know what to reply, except to look at her stupidly.

Kat: Time to go home.

As usual, so abruptly, she changed her topic. As I stood up unwillingly, mindful of my tent. she had a brief glance down south, giggled again and went to the counter with me following her. I could only look at her offensive butt cheeks on display.

We went to the car and started to drive home. She sat cross-legged in the passenger seat and I cannot help but to peek at her legs whenever I had a chance.

When we arrived home, she got out the car even before I opened my door and bided me good night, I could only look at her back view in darkness as she crossed the lawn. She left me wondering if she was drunk again, but I recalled that she only had about 4 sips, probably not even half a can.

Tired, I made my way to my room and slept.

Again, I do not have time to get to my computer that night. There were a few things outstanding that I wanted to do, but I do not have enough energy for it by the time I get home.

pussluver
13-12-2015, 03:17 AM
Nice story.. thanks for the update even at this wee hours..

(Upped you once i got my power back)

Thanks bro. Hope you enjoyed the story

CKLeow
13-12-2015, 03:28 AM
Very nice update TS, enjoyed it

viper182
13-12-2015, 03:53 AM
Nice story bro, waiting for the next update.

pussluver
13-12-2015, 03:59 AM
Thursday

I woke up early in the morning and went for my morning jog. I chatted a short while with Cindy, making sure that she is fine before going to work.

Today, Anne was wearing a blue shirt that she had left the top 2 buttons unbuttoned, and a tight matching blue short skirt. Again, she showed me the morning view of her twin peaks and her lacy blue bra. When she stood straight, I could see the lace of her bra against her blue blouse. My cock stirred for his morning glory.

The other 3 of my sales girls were pretty as well, but 3 of them were attached with boyfriends. Some of the guys in my office were interested in Anne, but she was not attracted to them. She told me that I did not have any lunch meetings today, and if I would like to have lunch with her.

Since I did not have any appointment, I agreed. As she walked away from my cubicle, again there was not VPL. I am actually very curious how her undies looked like. What colour is her undies? Does her G-Sting bundle into her crack? Are they lacy or plain? Is she shaven? I guess I am never going to be able to find out.

At 11.30am, I was preparing to go for an early lunch with Anne.

ding ding

I checked my mobile. It was Kat.

Kat: Sam, are you free now?
Sam: I am actually going for lunch. What's up?
Kat: Can you meet me for lunch?
Sam: Is it urgent?
Kat: Kind of. I'll tell you over lunch.
Sam: ok. Where?
Kat: I am near your office. Meet you at Boat Quay.
Sam: I'll make my way there.

I wondered what was so urgent. I told Anne that I had another lunch meeting and she looked disappointed, but she told me she'll join the rest of the girls for lunch.

I went out and drove to boat quay. When I arrived, Kat was already there. She was dressed in a printed T and jeans. She did not looked her usual self and looked tired.

Me: Hi.... You ok?
Kat: Ya....
Me: what do you want for lunch?
Kat: Anything.....
Me: ok... let's go to the Thai restaurant. You ok?
Kat: Anything....

We settled down and I ordered 2 drinks for us first. She did not looked at me.

Me: What's up?
Kat: I lost in shares last night.
Me: I thought I told you not to continue?
Kat: I was winning, but I got greedy.
Me: how much?
Kat: 10k

That's not a lot, but I kept quiet. She still has something to say.

Kat: I need to clear it within the next few days.
Me: Don't worry about it. I can help you. but I want your assurance that you will not engage in shares again.
Kat: No. I don't need your money.
Me: Then?
Kat: Someone offered me 10k for a group photoshoot.....

I waited

Kat: But it's in KL. I need you to travel with me....
Me: Kat. LISTEN.

I spoke harshly. She looked up at me, surprised at the tone of my voice.

Me: you will NOT do the photoshoot. I totally disallow that. Cindy will not approve of that as well.
Me: You have already done once with Peter, and that was BAD enough.
Me: I will pass you the 10k, you settle the debts and promise me that you will never play the market again.

She looked down, speaking in a soft childlike tone.

Kat: I cannot take your money. I just need you to accompany me. I am scared to travel there alone....
Me: That's the point! Even if I travel with you, I cannot guarantee your safety.
Me: That is not Singapore! and I assume you do not know the photographers as well, ya?

She shook her head.

Me: Unless you want to be raped, or have your photos all porn sites all over the world, then I wont stop you going. But I am NOT going.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Me: Kat, don't worry, it is not a big sum. I will pass you the money tonight. But promise me. Promise.
Kat: I .... I ..... promise you.....

She looked so vulnerable and small.

Kat: However, I cannot take your money itself. I will take it as a loan.

She said it with more force, finding her inner strength.

Me: It is not a loan....
Kat: Yes, it will be. If not, I will not take it.
Me: Fine. whatever you say, but go and reject the request of the shoot.
Kat: ok. I will cancel the shoot. but I will pay you back some how.

She fiddled with her phone for a moment. I saw her typing something into it. She looked happier when she completed and put her phone down.

Kat: settled.
Me: good girl.
Kat: let's eat.

Her mood really change so suddenly. I am unable to fathom her thoughts.

With that, we completed our lunch and I made my way back to office. I did not thought about the loan as Cindy would want me to help Kat in anyway I could.

skunki
13-12-2015, 06:00 AM
interesting thanks for the updates

skunki
13-12-2015, 06:03 AM
cant wait for more updates bro!!!!!

JiByeDog
13-12-2015, 10:38 AM
Wonderful story TS :)
camping here .....

thevilone
13-12-2015, 11:48 AM
splendid updates!

takashi31400
13-12-2015, 01:42 PM
Bro Pusslover,

Thank you for your great effort.
You have a nice weekend.
Cheers.

gambit76
13-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Great updates and thanks for taking the time out during the weekend to satisfy us with your updates

pussluver
13-12-2015, 05:58 PM
That afternoon the 2 projects was awarded to Peter. His bid was not the highest, but not the lowest as well. As per what I told him, it was enough to cover whatever I mentioned.

Anne came into my cubicle.

Anne: Sam, Peter said he wants to buy us drinks.
Me: sure. let me know where and what time.
Anne: He mentioned Clarke quay is that fine?
Me: let's have dinner first before dropping over.

She beamed.

Anne: ok. I'll let him know.

I called mum and told her that I be out for dinner.

Ding ding

I looked at my phone.

Kat: I know how to pay you back the loan. But I'll check with sis first.
Me: don't worry about it. Cindy wont want you to pay me back.
Kat: bleah
Me: Ok, I got to go. Don't stay out and remember your dinner. I'll be back late.

I brought Anne for with dinner at Breeks, before making our way down to meet Peter. We found him without much difficulty.

Peter: thanks for coming and also the project.

The project was between him and myself, and he was smart enough not to mentioned it in front of Anne.

Me: We awarded you because of the materials you suggested. Make sure there is no more screw up.
Peter: don't worry about it.

He got a bottle of whiskey and we started drinking. Peter was playing some finger guessing games with Anne and she lost quite a few rounds. However, she was quite a drinker and I could hardly see her getting tipsy. I noticed that her bloused was opened quite a bit and Peter had the occasional peep into it. Soon, she went to the toilet and I watched Peter looked at her butt as she left our table.

Me: She's quite good looking, ya?

He looked up, taken aback that I had caught him leering.

Peter: She's not bad. But your girlfriend is much better.

I gave him the look.

Peter: ok... ok ...haha... sorry.... ok....
Peter: I wonder if I can get her to get into a photoshoot with us.

He used the word us. I looked at him.

Me: I can join in, but don't expect me to ask her.
Peter: haha... ya... I know....
Peter: if you are fine, I'll try to make plans. Here cheers!

We drank up.

Peter: Sam, if you are interested in photography taking, I can teach you.
Peter: Also I have lot's of models who does good photoshoot, but with a price. I can make the arrangements.
Me: Nope. I don't have the interest....
Peter: They take more explicit photos.
Peter: Let me show you some of them.

He took out his phone and showed me a few pictures. There were some models, in different poses of undressing. They are definitely conscious and some had dildos in their nether region.

I got a hardon looking at the pictures.

Peter: How? Good?
Me: Not too bad.
Me: Do you still have any pictures of Kat?
Peter: NO... No.... no..... you took the card before I had time to download.
Me: Make sure.....
Peter: Sam, you took care of me, I will as well.

Anne arrived back at our table. She put a hand on my lap to help support her get into her seat, but accidentally pressed on my tent. Her hands retracted immediately, and she looked at me from the corner of her eyes, smiling.

PeterPecker
13-12-2015, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the updates :)

Wabbitjack
13-12-2015, 09:27 PM
Camping for more photoshoots :D

thevilone
13-12-2015, 09:29 PM
can't wait for more!

pussluver
13-12-2015, 09:33 PM
During the course of the evening, Anne's hand found her legs on my inner thigh a few times and Peter found his hands on Anne's thigh a few times as well. My hands only found the glasses on the table.

When we finished our rounds, it was about 12am. I decided that I am too tipsy to drive and took a cab home after Anne got into a cab.

Home, I walked unsteadily through the front gate and into my room. My room lights were switched on. I went to bathe and then naked, I got into bed. Cindy was already in bed, back facing me, under the blankets. I could only see the back of her head.

Me: Dear you are back early....

In my drunken stupor and under the blankets, I put my arms across and hug her. My man hood rose and I pushed my dick against the crack of her butt.

Suddenly she turned her head and opened her eyes sleepily. It was Kat.

I quickly released her, and pulled all the blankets to me, covering myself, retracted to the corner of the bed. I felt totally awake at that instance. She was in a white cotton shorts and black singlet and both the items hug around her body tightly. My manhood still in a state of erection under the blanket as I covered myself.

Me: whatttt.... whaaatttt are you doooing here??!

She rubbed her eyes.

Kat: Oh .... You are back....

She looked at me, my face is still in a state of horror.

Kat: haha.... why are you looking like that?
Me: what are you doing in my bed!??!
Kat: oh..... I told you that I will check with sis if I could do anything to return you the money?
Me: I told you to forget about it.

I wasn't sounding too amuse or pleased.

Kat: I told you that I will take it as a loan or I will not accept it?
Me: ok ... ok... up to you... I am really really tired. and I want to sleep.
Kat: Ok, just to let you know that sis initially asked me not to return you as she knows that you will not accept.
Kat: But she finally accepted my request.
Me: ok. Is that all? Can I sleep now?

She leaned forward to my face.

Kat: I just want to tell you, she said up to me. Any arrangements is between you and me. and she is fine with anything. Anything.

That's the main purpose. She grinned and stood up.

Kat: ok, Sorry to disturb you. The weekend is coming. Keep yourself free. goodnight Sam.

I drop my head back onto the pillow and slept.

BigBreakfast
13-12-2015, 09:34 PM
Can't imagine what will happen if Kat went KL ......

takashi31400
14-12-2015, 12:45 AM
Bro Pusslover,

Thanks for all the great sharing.
Cheers.

kevkevkev
14-12-2015, 01:42 AM
Wow bro great story! Best one i've seen so far, really love it and stoked to read more! :cool:

LeWildDick
14-12-2015, 02:16 AM
Very nice!

Zenither
14-12-2015, 03:21 AM
do continue bro

gaipauchi
14-12-2015, 03:24 AM
Can hardly wait for the weekend to cum....:D

pussluver
14-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Friday

I woke up with a headache. I had drank too much yesterday and i still need to get my car from clark quay. I quickly made my way out of the house.

I checked my phone while in the taxi. There were some chat messages from cindy.

Cindy chat: dear, i am back at the hotel. Its another tiring day.
Cindy chat: oh. you need to apply leave for monday.
Cindy chat: kat is bringing you somewhere.
Cindy chat: i cant tell you.
Cindy chat: love you

What was that. I replied her that i am going to work and the rest of the sweet nothings. I wondered what is kat up to. I remembered the smell of her shampoo last night and her smooth skin. I stopped thinking about it when my cab arrived at its destination.

In the office just as i arrived at my cubicle, anne came to me, looking flustered.

Anne: sam, the client for the beach resort project in cambodia wants to meet up with us.
Anne: he said there were some issues with the existing project.
Sam: what issues?
Anne: he did not say.
Anne: he said we need to fly there on tuesday.
Sam: ok. Dont worry. I'll travel with you.

She nodded and left the office.

Ding ding

Peter msg: sam, i made arrangement for anne.
Peter msg: we are going cambodia

I am surprised.

Sam msg: i am travelling there this thursday
Peter msg: yes. I realised that this general for your project is my old friend.
Sam msg: but theres no piping requirements for the project.
Peter msg: yes. But he mentioned that he have another project for both of us. So i just made some arrangements with him.

I wondered what he is up to.

Peter msg: make sure anne comes along as well.
Sam msg: its her customer. She have to go anyway.
Peter msg: good. See you then.

I finally settled in my seat thinking. All of a sudden there are 2 trips out of nowhere. My desk phone buzz and i do not have time to think further. I applied leave for monday.

robocat
14-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Thanks for updating TS :)

pussluver
14-12-2015, 11:02 AM
After lunch, anne came to update me that the customer will settle the travel bookings for us. I leave her to managed that. At 4pm i received a message from kat.

Kat: please be home by 5.30pm
Me: i have to work
Kat: our flight is at 8.10pm
Me: what??!!!
Kat: haha. U better dont be late.
Me: i havent even pack.
Kat: i will do it for you.
Me: no i will do it.
Kat: too bad. I already packed for you as well. Haha
Me: you dont know where my stuffs are
Kat: well anyway already packed. Toiletries, boxers, shirts, berms, all done.
Kat: remaining is yourself and your passport. Haha.
Me: where are we going?
Kat: tell you later.
Me: i need get the local currencies
Kat: its all taken care of.

She stopped replying me after that, leaving me to wonder where we are going.

I quickly finished my work and told anne to inform me of our flights details on tuesday before leaving the office.

When i arrived home, kat was waiting in my living room with a big suitcase, wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts. This time, her shorts was those longer type, leaving her butt covered up.

Kat: quick go bathe and change. I already prepared your clothes. They are on your bed.
Me: wheres my suitcase?
Kat: its all in this.

She pointed to the big red thing in the living room. I rolled my eyes and went up.

I did a quick shower, wore the Tshirt and berms that she prepared, grabbed my passport and went downstairs. She was already at the gate with the taxi waiting for me. I bided mum goodbye and went into the taxi.

Still curious, i asked her.

Me : where are we going?
Kat: koh samui.

I was surprised.

Me: why are we going there?
Kat: to repay your loan.
Me: huh? Explain
Kat: its not a exactly a holiday. Basically my friends were supposed to go but they had something on.
Kat : so everything is covered

Covered? Again? What is this all about? How is she going to pay the loan? The cost of the trip would not even come to 2k.

Me: covered?
Kat: yes. The flight and hotel.
Me: so why is it not a holiday?
Kat: actually they are from a club of some sorts and they were supposed to participate in some competition there. The prize money is 5k.
Me: what club and what competition?
Kat : i dont know. They never say and i forgot to ask. When i heard the prize money and they said the trip is fully paid, i accepted.
Me: well done.

I said sacastically.

Kat: haha. Dont worry. Just make sure we win the 5k.
Me: why we? I am not going to take part.
Kat: oh they mentioned that it have to be a couple to participate.
Me: i am not too keen on games. You should know.
Kat: i need the 5k to return you.
Me: i told you to forget about it.
Kat: sis already agreed.

With her using cindy as a reason, i kept quiet. We arrived at the airport and proceed to board the plane.

thevilone
14-12-2015, 11:30 AM
excitement is coming!

pussluver
14-12-2015, 11:38 AM
In the plane, she took the window while i took the middle seat. Once she was seated, she closed her eyes and went to sleep. Nothing much to do, i slept as well.

Upon arrival, it was already dark but there was a bus to pick us to the resort. A short journey later, we arrived at the resort. I waited around at the lobby as she did the checked-in. There were some other guests at the lobby and i could hear the distance sound of music blasting. Having gotten the keys to the room, she walked over to me merrily.

Kat : lets go.

We followed the guide who led us the dark walkway up the hillside. Finally we arrived at the room on the 2nd floor. It looked not too unlike the chalets we have back in singapore. The guide opened the door to the room.

Me: so where's my room?
Kat: haha. You really think this is a holiday? You are staying with me.
Me: what??!

She thank the guide and he left. She waited at the entrance for me.

Kat: are you coming in?

I grumbled before deciding that i did not want to sleep in the corridor and made my way in. Once inside, i spied that there is only a king size bed. Again i grumble.

Me: why isnt there any twin?
Me: can you go make the changes?
Kat: dear sam....

She spoke softly, as if she was talking to a child.

Kat: this is not a holiday trip. The room is booked by the organizers.
Kat: unless you want to pay for a separate room yourself.
Kat: oh by the way, i checked. They are fully booked.
Kat: so stop grumbling and enjoy yourself ok?
Kat: i am not even grumbling and you are. Haha.
Kat: i am tired and is going to wash up before i sleep.
Kat: i am ok for you to join me in the bed. But it's up to you.
Kat: anyway we have to wake at 6am tomorrow. There will be someone to pick us at the lobby to the competition.

With that, she took some stuffs and walked into the bathroom. I looked around, the room is quite bare. I went out to the balcony and started to chat with cindy, informing her of the days event. She was fine with it and told me to take care of kat.

I heard the sound of running water from the bathroom.

Johnsons
14-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Thank you for the update.

B3ys
14-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Eager to know the competition. . Keep the story coming. ..

pussluver
14-12-2015, 12:27 PM
I made my way into the room and switched on the tv. Soon the shower stopped and kat came out. She was devoid of makeup but she still looked gorgeous. She was wearing a large blue tshirt that came to her knees. I could not see if she was wearing anything underneath as there was no pokies on display.

Kat: your turn.

I went into the bathroom and showered. My erection rose as i lathered myself. However, i reminded myself that she is cindy's younger sister and i should not have any thoughts about her. But she was hot and we are sharing the same room, my mind started to wander.

I finally showered and went out to the room. She was already in bed sleeping under the blanket.

I decided to check the suitcase to have an idea of what is in stored for me, after making sure that she was really asleep.

Me: kat... kat...

No response from her. I knew it was safe. I went over to the suitcase and browse through the contents. There was nothing much, except for her bikinis and clothes. I noticed that she had brought some G strings as well and wanted to help myself to them. But i decided not to, in case she woke up and there's no way to explain myself.

I tried her phone but it's locked. In my hase, i forgotten to bring my notebook with me. Basically everything was a dead end.

I replaced everything back and settled down besides her. She did not move and was back facing me. I wanted to hug her and smell her hair, but it was not right.

I drifted off to sleep, dreaming that i was bonking my cute little SIL.

pussluver
14-12-2015, 01:15 PM
I was thrusting deep into kat, grabbing her boobs from behind. Her boobs were so soft and she was calling out my name.

Kat: sam..... sam.....

I felt myself shaking to the feeling.

Kat: sam.... sam.... time to wake up....

I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me with her eyes wide. Stunned i realised i was hugging a pillow,squeezing it.

Kat: hahaha.... what were you dreaming of? Hahaha.... time to wake

I sat on the bed, trying to get my manhood flaccid. Still laughing, she went to draw the curtains in the brightening sky. She had already bathe and changed into a white tank top and a tiny pink shorts that is baggy and showed her butt cheeks. I could see her hair still wet at the ends.

Taking this opportunity, i hurried to the bathroom and freshen up.

When i am done, we went to the restaurant for breakfast. It was already 6.30am.

Me: i thought someone is picking us at 6am?
Kat: they text me to say 7am.

We quickly ate the scrumptous breakfast and went to the lobby. At 7 sharp, a mini bus pulled into the lobby. We boarded the bus and i had a good look at kat's bottom as she boarded first.

I looked at the passengers. There were 4 other couples in the bus. Listening to their conversation i could tell where they were from by the accents.

1. A japanese couple.
2. A thai couple
3. A chinese couple
4. A malaysian couple

They were all in their mid 20s and slim. They were all above average looking, but to me, kat was the jewel in the crown. They were all in beach attire and 2 of the women were only in their bikini tops. They chatted excitedly amongst themselves.

The bus travelled about half an hour to a secluded beach. There was a villa surrounded by heavy vegetation. From the perimeter, one could not see what was going on in it.

The minibus stopped at the pouch and a bulter greeted us and led us into one of the rooms. It was huge, perhaps the size of a basketball court. The room looked like a dance studio to me. There were mirrors on one wall and the rest was surrounded by sliding full height glass windows. There were some chairs around the area and some canvas at the other corner.

The butler gestured us to wait in the chairs. We took our seats and waited.

kovanng
14-12-2015, 02:28 PM
wow bro....getting more interesting now....cheers

pussluver
14-12-2015, 02:29 PM
As we waited, a lady came into the room and handed us some forms. In it, there were some conditions that made me re-read them again.

1. The competition is of an adult nature.
2. You are consenting youself to this competition until completion.
3. At no time can you touch other couples
4. You cannot accused the organizing party of molestation.
5. The winning team will receive a prize money of usd5k
6. No photography at all times.
7. Once you sign this agreement, you agreed to participate in the competition. If you leave halfway, you are subjected to compensate the organizers.

I looked at kat and she looked at me. I seeked for answers from her, but she gave me a blank look as well. For the 3rd time, i re-read the document. Once we signed, there is no backing out. I looked at kat again and she had already penned her signature on the document. She looked at me and nodded.

I signed the document and wondered what we are getting into. After everyone signed on the document, the lady collected all the copies and left. The bulter returned with another guy, apparently his boss and the sponsor for the event.

He introduced himself as sarkapong. The bulter spoke to us in heavily accented tone.

Bulter: ok teams, thank you. You have signed the forms and is participating in the games.
Bulter: the games will last 1 day. There are 5 games that you need to complete.
Bulter: You will get 1 free day tomorrow for yourself before you go home on monday.
bulter: ok. Please follow me.

We rose from our chairs and he led us to the other end of the room.

There were 5 twisters board on the floor, separated by white canvas sheets between each of them, acting as a privacy screen for each couple. However there was no door and it was opened for the organizer to look in. There was a chair in the between number 2 and 3 cubicles. Sarkapong took the seat.

Each couple was then alloted their own cubicle and we walked into our cubicle. A guy, whom i believed is the umpire, followed us into the cubicle.

Bulter: this is a warm up game and does not eliminate any of you. Its for you to get your chemistry to start.
Bulter: you will play the game with your partner.
Bulter: the aim is both of you remain on the board as long as possible.
Bulter: all couple will have equal number of turns.
Bulter: if you are ready, please follow the instructions of your umpire.

I looked at kat. She looked calm.

Kat: remember my prize money.

xAhKingx
14-12-2015, 02:59 PM
Let the games begin !
Please carry on bro

nex_terday
14-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Great story! Support

FreshPartner
14-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Let the games begin !
Please carry on bro

Yes, let's start ..... the games sound interesting :D

pussluver
14-12-2015, 05:06 PM
The game commenced. Kat decided that i start first. The umpire spin the spinner and i made my way to the board, limbs on the 4 locations. I selected one side so that kat have ample space on the other of the rectangular mat. Next kat colours were spinned and she made her way on the board.

The way she positioned herself such that she was parallel to me. I saw the umpire squatted in front her checking up her blouse which had already form a cavern. Fortunately she was wearing her bikini inside. He looked disappointed

Next spin, my hand have to touch a colour by my feet. I am now perpendicular to kat, facing her.

Kat turn: she had to shift and her butt was in the air facing me.

I looked up and have a glorious view of an upshort looked. As her shorts was so short, i could see the bikini all the way up to the waistband of her shorts.

My turn: i have to shift on hand between her legs. Placing my face close to her butt.

I took a sniff but could only smell the detergent fragrance of her shorts.

Kat turn: she had to place one hand behind her. So basically she is now leaning back with my arms in between her legs. We were getting nearer to the centre of the mat

Her crotch accidentally brushed against my forearm and i could feel the contours of her bottom. In my ackward position, i felt my manhood rising.

My turn: i have to shift my hand further forward between her legs.

So basically i went under her and she literally sat on my shoulders. She was giggling and my shoulders strained with her weight on me.

Her turn: her left leg across my body. She was now straddling my neck.

I could feel the warm of her bottom on my neck and the prickly feel of her shorts tickling me.

My position was unnatural and i was almost prone on the mat. I lifted myself up a little, and the groove of my neck filled the the bottom of her crevice. She started giggling, tickling more of my neck and the more squirmish i felt, the more i push up against her.

And in turn, because my neck was adding pressure to her clit, she giggled more. Finally, we could not substain the position and she fell onto me and i fell flat on the floor.

As we got up from the mat, she was still giggling. I squinted my eyes and looked at her from the corners. I wasnt too happy that we gave up so easily.

We were told to stay in our cubicles while waiting for the rest of the participants. Luckily it was just a warm up game.

pussluver
14-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Kat and myself was debating with each other whose fault it was.

Me: why cant you stop moving?
Kat: you were pressing on my bottom.
Me: you were tickling my neck

The bulter interrupted us with his heavily accented english.

Butler: ok good job teams.
Butler: now we go to our next game. Please remember this is when the competitin start

I looked at saarapong. He was just sitting there, like a king. Not moving, eyes darting from one lady to the next, looking at their figure.

Butler: please come over here.

We moved to an open area.

Butler: guys please remove all your clothings.

I froze and looked at kat. She giggled again before giving me the innocent look in her eyes.

Kat: what are you waiting for?

I paused. The rest of the contestants have already removed their clothes standing in their birthday suits.

Our umpire walked to us.

Umpire: clothes take out. No take pay money to boss.

Kat frowned.

Kat: my prize money. You better remove everything now.

It was a threatening tone. Unwillingly, i removed my top, and then my bottom. Kat was eyeing me, staring at my body and then my erected dick, her eyes finally decided to rest of my dick. i felt a compulsion to cover myself.

Butler: ladies, you are to masturbate your guys. You can only use your hands. Guys, no touching. Keep your hands by your side.
Bulter: ladies, you need to be fully dressed.
Butler: the first guy who comes win. The last couple will be eliminated.

Kat looked up at me and stared coldly into my eyes.

Kat: you better not be the last.

Butler: ready.... start

Kat immediately grab my manhood with her manicured fingers. She expertly lowered my foreskin, exposing my helmet. She exactly know that if she immediately start wanking me, i would encounter discomfort. Precum was forming on my cock and she used her thumb to rub against my cyclops.

She knelt down in front of me. I looked down and saw her looking up at me. I could see her wholesome cleavage. Those breasts that i wanted to grab so much.

I felt her warm hands stroking my manhood, grabbing it tightly.

Me: a little softer, but quicker. Not so hard.

She responded and started the stroking motion. I looked at the other competitors and felt a little stressed. She hissed at me.

Kat: looked at me. Stop looking around.

She reached up and tickled my nipples while stroking me. I started to enjoy the sensation and closed my eyes. Her hands left my nipples and went down to stroke my balls. I felt the contraction in my testicles and the pressure building up.

Kat was still holding my balls and she could sense the imminent outcome. She encourage me by whispering in my ears, her breathe tickling me.

Kat: imagine that i am sucking your cock and you are licking my breasts. Imagine your cock is in my vagina.

It was too much for me.

Me: ahhhhh.....

I exploded my pent up fustrations for yhe week and opened my eyes. Her hands not leaving my manhood, milking me of every drop of my cum. I looked down and see the remaining of my cum on her hands.

Finally satisfied, she released me. We looked around and i was the first to cum.

Kat: haha... that was quite a bit you have....

The chinese couple came last and was eliminated. Tissues were handed out and kat cleaned her hands.

Butler looked at us.

Butler: well done. For first, you get a spa session free.

jasonchoo
14-12-2015, 08:01 PM
What kinda competition is that ? Haha

pussluver
14-12-2015, 08:40 PM
What kinda competition is that ? Haha

Use your imagination :D

limkh11
14-12-2015, 08:43 PM
Round 2 will be getting ladies to cum!! and Sam will need to lick them all clean! :D:D

gambit76
14-12-2015, 08:52 PM
Woooo...spa session..

archer69
14-12-2015, 09:23 PM
I can't wait for kat's turn to cum. Faster ts don't stop lah! Can u pm me the full story? Haha

pussluver
14-12-2015, 09:58 PM
I continued to clean my flaccid penis off the remaining semen. My head was spinning. Never in my life did I imagine that Cindy's little sister would be masturbating me off like this, in this scenario. I wondered what the rest of the session would be as the first 2 were already so intense.

The Butler interrupted my thoughts as he spoke to the Chinese couple.

Butler: Sorry you have lost. Your flight will be changed to today. Thank you for your presence.
Butler: Guys, please wear your clothes.
Butler: The remaining 4 couples, please follow me. We will proceed to have lunch first before the next game.

I wore my clothings quickly and followed him. I noticed that Sarkapong is not around.

We were shown into a dining room, with exquisite settings. I felt that I have entered a Roman palace. There were statues and carvings around the room. Even the cutlery were made of gold.

We were shown to our seats, with 2 couples on each side of the power seat. Kat and me were offered the seat further away.

Butler: Ladies, could you please follow me?
Butler: guys, please remain where you are.

The ladies left the room together following the butler. The rest of us guys just sat there, chatting about things of little importance.

Soon the girls appeared. I did not noticed any difference from her, but I tried to ask her about what it was about.

Me: Kat.... kat....

She turned and looked at me.

Me: what's was that? You ok?
Kat: ya. Basically to explain to us about this.
Me: Any idea what kind of competition is this? I mean why would Sarkapong pay so much to get us here?
Kat: I learned that the couples had bought some intimate toys and then asked if they would like to participate in adult games.
Kat: Then they submitted their intimate photos online and were selected.
Kat: The girls mentioned other friends who submitted did the same were not selected. It was random selection via the system.
Me: I wonder what's the catch.
Kat: ya, I checked with them as well. There is no catch. I also read through the agreement thoroughly, there is absolutely nothing else that was mentioned.
Kat: Basically as per what Sarkapong said, he is a multi millionaire and he just wanted to give off some of his wealth. haha.

I gave her the look.

Me: not very convincing. Initially I thought he would want to get close to the ladies, but he is just sitting there, as if watching a Japanese porn game show.
Me: It's quite perverse in my opinion.
Kat: hmmm.... I thought so as well.
Kat: As long as he does not touch me, I am fine. Maybe he wants you.
Me: ya...ya... very funny....
Me: I don't understand. Seriously.
Kat: Some times, the super rich are weirdos. I seriously have some ex boyfriends who are weirdos.

I look at her.

Kat: that's why I dumped them. So as per what the current situation is, I am not surprise if he really just want to watch some live show.

Our food are served and we started eating.

tuikboo
14-12-2015, 10:10 PM
Any update for tonite ?

takashi31400
14-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Bro Pusslover,

Camping here with supper.
Thanks for your great effort.
Cheers.

pussluver
14-12-2015, 11:43 PM
Bro Pusslover,

Camping here with supper.
Thanks for your great effort.
Cheers.

updates coming soon

JohnTioGan
14-12-2015, 11:46 PM
Story getting more sexciting ..... :D

iNotChio
14-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Thanks alot TS ..... for updating so often :)

skang
15-12-2015, 12:05 AM
TS, pls update cannot sleep waiting for more.

pussluver
15-12-2015, 12:26 AM
Sarkapong came to the table while we were eating and sat at the power seat. The food were delicious and there was a chef for every couple by the side of the table, including Sarkapong. The food were cook in front of us and served fresh and hot. I guessed this is how the really rich lived their life.

When we completed our meals, we waited for Sarkapong to finish his. Sarkapong nodded to the butler.

Butler: Teams, lunch is done. Let's proceed to the next game. follow me. We left the dining room and followed him to another room. I wondered how big the villa is.

The room was much darker, providing a feeling of impending doom. There were 4 separate square tables, with 2 small white board and a marker on the table. 3 chairs accompany each of the table.

Butler: Please be seated.

We took up the seats facing each other. The empty chair was for the umpire who took a seat between us.

Butler: We would like you to find out how much you know each other. There will be 10 questions. Like the previous game, the team with the least correct answer will be eliminated.
Butler: Each person will take turn to answer 5 questions.

I looked at Kat shaking my head. I think we are going to lose this. Kat just grinned at me. I felt unsure of what to expect.

A projector was switched on, flooding the dim room with brightness. The first question appeared on screen. I started:

1. Write down your age and your partner age.

I got the answer correct.

2. What is the favourite colour of your partner?

Kat got the answer correct

3. What is the favourite food of your partner?

I got this wrong

4. When is the last time you had sex?

Kat got this correct. I opened my eyes wide at her. How did she know when was the last time I had sex?

5. What is the favourite undergarment of your partner?

I got this correct. It's her turn to open her eyes wide at me. I knew because I had seen the lingerie shoots.

6. What is the favourite sex position of your partner?

Again Kat got this correct. I am not surprised any more. I guess Cindy shared with her our almost non-existence sex life.

7. What is the kinkiest thing that your partner said to you?

I got this correct. It was the sentence she just voiced to me earlier.

8. Where is the most sensitive part of your partner?

Kat got this correct as well.

9. Where do you fantasize your partner to make love to you?

I got it wrong. but when I saw her board, my eyes opened wide. she pretended she did not see my reaction.

10. Do you allow your partner make love to you in this room now?

Kat got it wrong. My eyes opened wide and mouth dropped. She frowned at me.

We got only 7 correct answers. The umpire left our table and went to tabulate the scores.

I looked at her and she was still frowning. I considered the last 2 questions.
She wanted to be taken on the beach in front of a group of people. My answer was in a kitchen. The last question was even astounding. Her answer was Yes. Mine was No.

Butler: The team with the perfect score is this couple.

He pointed to the Japanese couple.

Butler: You will be upgraded to a suite for your stay and extension of another night at your hotel.

He looked at the Malaysian couple.

Butler: sorry, you have to leave by tonight. You only got 6 questions correct.
Butler: ok, the remaining teams please follow me for the next game.

I wanted to ask Kat about the last 2 questions, but she walked away from me, deliberately swaying her hips, showing me her butt cheeks as she walked away.

aloscus
15-12-2015, 12:41 AM
Sarkapong came to the table while we were eating and sat at the power seat. The food were delicious and there was a chef for every couple by the side of the table, including Sarkapong. The food were cook in front of us and served fresh and hot. I guessed this is how the really rich lived their life.

When we completed our meals, we waited for Sarkapong to finish his. Sarkapong nodded to the butler.

Butler: Teams, lunch is done. Let's proceed to the next game. follow me. We left the dining room and followed him to another room. I wondered how big the villa is.

The room was much darker, providing a feeling of impending doom. There were 4 separate square tables, with 2 small white board and a marker on the table. 3 chairs accompany each of the table.

Butler: Please be seated.

We took up the seats facing each other. The empty chair was for the umpire who took a seat between us.

Butler: We would like you to find out how much you know each other. There will be 10 questions. Like the previous game, the team with the least correct answer will be eliminated.
Butler: Each person will take turn to answer 5 questions.

I looked at Kat shaking my head. I think we are going to lose this. Kat just grinned at me. I felt unsure of what to expect.

A projector was switched on, flooding the dim room with brightness. The first question appeared on screen. I started:

1. Write down your age and your partner age.

I got the answer correct.

2. What is the favourite colour of your partner?

Kat got the answer correct

3. What is the favourite food of your partner?

I got this wrong

4. When is the last time you had sex?

Kat got this correct. I opened my eyes wide at her. How did she know when was the last time I had sex?

5. What is the favourite undergarment of your partner?

I got this correct. It's her turn to open her eyes wide at me. I knew because I had seen the lingerie shoots.

6. What is the favourite sex position of your partner?

Again Kat got this correct. I am not surprised any more. I guess Cindy shared with her our almost non-existence sex life.

7. What is the kinkiest thing that your partner said to you?

I got this correct. It was the sentence she just voiced to me earlier.

8. Where is the most sensitive part of your partner?

Kat got this correct as well.

9. Where do you fantasize your partner to make love to you?

I got it wrong. but when I saw her board, my eyes opened wide. she pretended she did not see my reaction.

10. Do you allow your partner make love to you in this room now?

Kat got it wrong. My eyes opened wide and mouth dropped. She frowned at me.

We got only 7 correct answers. The umpire left our table and went to tabulate the scores.

I looked at her and she was still frowning. I considered the last 2 questions.
She wanted to be taken on the beach in front of a group of people. My answer was in a kitchen. The last question was even astounding. Her answer was Yes. Mine was No.

Butler: The team with the perfect score is this couple.

He pointed to the Japanese couple.

Butler: You will be upgraded to a suite for your stay and extension of another night at your hotel.

He looked at the Malaysian couple.

Butler: sorry, you have to leave by tonight. You only got 6 questions correct.
Butler: ok, the remaining teams please follow me for the next game.

I wanted to ask Kat about the last 2 questions, but she walked away from me, deliberately swaying her hips, showing me her butt cheeks as she walked away.
wow, your story is power....i take about 2 hours to read from the start to the end. keep up the good story line....very captivating....

papagraphite
15-12-2015, 01:09 AM
soon you'll be new private collection porn stars! great story! keep going bro

pussluver
15-12-2015, 01:11 AM
The Butler brought us to a room in the next wing. It was a cosy looking room, with sheep furs as mats and scenery painted on the walls, the large windows letting in the setting sun. 3 comfortable chairs sat in the middle of the room.

There are now only 3 teams left.

Butler: Ladies, please remove everything and sit on the chairs.

I looked at Kat, but she did not even glance at me before stripping herself naked. My manhood rose, as I remembered exactly how she looked during the photography session. Her porcelain flawless skin, C cups with tiny little brown nipples, and her shaken pubic region.

She sat on the chair. Sarkapong appeared and stood besides the Butler, ogling at the ladies. I could see the tent forming in his pants as well. I am still wondering if there are any catch at the end of this competition.

The umpires entered, with a piece of black cloth each.

Butler: Ladies, you will be blindfolded and also hands tied behind your back. Please do not worry as your man will be here with you.
Butler: we will use some objects, you have to guess the correct object. The rules remain the same.

The umpires went behind the ladies and blindfolded them. Then they tied their hands to the back of the chair. I took a look at the Japanese lady, she was very voluptuous, I guess a D cup, her areola was much bigger than anything I had seen before, and her pubic region trimmed. The thai lady was toned. I could see her B cups and her stomach muscles. She was like Kat, clean shaven as well.

Next the umpire pushed in a trolley each. There were multiple items on the trolley, and each trolley stopped besides each lady.

butler: Guys, please move forward to stand besides your lady. Take up item number 1 and I will tell you where to use it on.

Item 1: feather/ear. I picked it up, and started to trace along Kat's ear. She squirmed at the ticklish feeling. It was easy and she got it correct.

Item 2: Ice/ neck. I started to trace along Kat's neck. She drew back from the coldness, but she was restricted by the backrest and her tied hands. She got it correct.

Item 3: Fur/ sole. I squatted down, lifted her legs and lightly touch her sole. She withdrew her legs and got the correct answer. As I stood up, I could see a little moisture between her lips.

Item 4: back scratcher/ calf: I squatted down and again lifted her legs. I softly scratch the back of her calf, not wanting to exert too much pressure in case I hurt her. She guessed wrongly.

As I put her legs down, I could see her nether lips getting a little wetter. Her mouth was also slightly opened.

Item 5: Damp Sponge/chest: I took the sponge, which was very wet and dripping and moved over to her chest. The droplets of water was cold and I could see goosepimples forming on her arms and chest area. Her nipples were erected. I touched her with the wet sponge. The sudden coldness caused her to squirm again, but she guessed correctly.

Item 6: thread/ nipples: Slowly, I lowered the thread down to her nipples. I am sure she could feel it, but as the touch was very soft and subtle, she strained forward to feel it more, but resulting in only pushing her nipples forward. She guess wrongly.

Item 7: Silk/inner thighs: I went in front of her once more and squatted down. I dangled the silk down between her thighs. Once it touches her, she automatically opened her legs a little wider. I could see the view of her pussy in close proximity. The area was flooded. Juices were flowing backwards to her butt area. I wanted to just bend down and lick, but I restrained myself in front of so many spectators. She got the answer correct.

Item 8: ball/ pussy: I was shocked at the instruction, but I just took the ball and went forward again. I used my hands to softly opened her thighs and she complied, spreading herself for me. When I put the ball on her private region, she automatically clamped her legs shut. I did not touched her but I heard her breathing heavily, but no sound escaped from her lips. She got it correct. After I retrieved the ball, she closed her legs again. It was wet with her juices.

Item 9: cotton/ tummy: I took the cotton, and softly rubbed it against her tummy. She sucked in her tummy as a reflex action, to escape from the tickling sensation. She guessed correctly.

Item 10: pen/front of body: I took the pen and traced along all her body, from her neck to her chest, to her breasts, and nipples and finally to her tummy. I dropped the pen to the side and roll it across her tummy again. She made no mistake.

Our results, 8 correct answers.

Butler: well done teams.

The umpire untied the ladies and they stood up. I could see that the seat of the chair which Kat just vacated was very wet with her juices. She saw me looking and playfully punch me on my arms. I smiled at her and nodded.

Butler: The winning team is your team.

He looked at us.

Butler: You will get 1k in addition to some of our toys.

The Thai couple was eliminated, but they will at least get to stay one night here. Kat was elated for the additional 1k that she won, and she hugged me spontaneously. I could feel her bare nipples on my skin.

She realised that and released me, smiling sheepishly.

Butler: ok, the remaining 2 teams, please follow me.
Butler: oh, ladies, just bring your clothes with you. Anyway you wont be wearing them for the next game.

pussluver
15-12-2015, 02:18 AM
We followed the Butler. The Japanese couple was in front, and I was staring at her butt, catching glimpses of her little hamburger shape down under. With the reflective nature that it is producing, I guessed it is wet as well.

Kat caught me staring, and she automatically covered my eyes and turned my head to her.

Kat: if you want to see, look here!

She said quite harshly, just like a girlfriend catching her boyfriend looking at other woman. I looked into her eyes and at that instance, she realized that I am her BIL and suddenly felt embarrassed. She turned and looked in front, with a frown on her forehead. I touched her forehead playfully.

Me: If you continued to frown, you will turn into an old lady soon.
Kat: haha.... ya... haha

she laughed and was relaxed again.

Kat: You better stop staring at her.
Me: ok... ok....

For the rest of the way, I took my eyes off the lady and looked in awe of the remaining corridors and decorations of the villa.

There was almost chandeliers in every hall and every room. The villa looked more like a tiny mansion to me.

Finally, the Butler led us into a room and stopped. The floor was heavily carpeted. I could feel that it is like a mattress under our feet. It kind of feel like those Judo mat.

Butler: This is your final challenge. The winner will get to collect the prize money of usd5k

Looking at the place, this 5k is small change to sarkapong. Really small change, probably like 5 cents to us. I will never be as rich as him.

Butler: guys, please remove your clothings.

By now I know the look from Kat if I did not adhere. I removed them swiftly, ignoring her staring at my saluting manhood.

Butler: ok, the game is very simple. The guy will carry the girl in front. Once the legs of the girl touches the floor, you lose.
Butler: This is a game of strength and endurance. Let me know once you are ready.

Sarkapong had appeared in the room. He took a seat on the only sofa in the room.

I looked at Kat.

Me: how do you want me to carry you?
Kat: How about the carrying the bride's way?
Me: no. I will get tired too easily. The biceps cannot take the endurance.
Kat: then the koala way?

She giggled.

Me: What is the koala way??!
Kat: You carry my legs, we face each other and my arms will help to support as well around your neck.

My turned to laugh.

Me: ya... then your boobs will be on my face.....hahaha....

She looked annoyed and I stopped laughing.

Kat: If you are so clever, then you suggest.
Me: errrm.... sorry, I cant think of any. Looks like that's the only way.

We waited while the other couple finished their discussion. Once we were all ready, the butler gave the signal and I lifted Kat's leg. Her legs automatically curl around my back and her arms around my neck. I held onto her butt. Her boobs were in line with my face and I could just bury myself between those peaks. Those butts that I always wanted to touch and tits that I wanted to suckle.

I dared not move for fear of getting a punch on my face. She is definitely capable of doing that.

time tick by. My arms were getting tired. And she started to slip downwards a little. Her face was now in line with my face.

Kat: Sam ... sam... I am slipping!

I jerk her up, using the strength from my legs and got her back to the original position. However, I am not the incredible hulk and soon she started slipping again.

The slipping started to get more often and each time she slipped, she got lower than before. Just then another case of slipping down, but because her legs are wrapped around my waist, she is wide open down there, and then it happened.

My still erected dick touches the entrance of her pussy. We both felt it.

Kat: SAM!

I quickly jerk her up again. Once she was back in place, I could feel a little coolness on the tip of my dick. I realised it was due to evaporation. Her pussy was still wet with her juices. I remembered they did not offered the ladies to clean it.

Kat: sam... listen.... sam....
Kat: no matter what, don't dropped me. We need to win this!

I could only nod my head. My arms, shoulders and back was already aching from her weigh.

The next time she started slipping again, this time I was too slow to react due to my exhaustion, my dick penetrated her folds a bit more.

My helmet went into her love hole before I jerk her up again. The sudden opening and closing of her vagina actually made her wetter. I could feel her juices down the sides of my shaft.

My veins on my shoulders and forearms were already popping. I felt the soreness of my muscles.

Kat: I know you are tired. My arms and legs are aching too. Don't drop me. We already gotten so far. We need to win the prize.

I nodded, but then she started to slip again. This time, I penetrated all the way into her vagina, my whole shaft engulf by her nether lips. She closed her eyes and let out a moan.

Kat: ahhhh.....

I tried but have no strength in my arms any more and I could not jerk her up. She realised that as well, and basically I am still stuck in her.

Kat: get me up.... get me up.....

she was panting as she pleaded. I did a half squat, with her literally sitting on my thighs, and my manhood penetrating her deeper. She closed her eyes, head thrown back, due to the deep hit. A second moan escaped her again. It was longer and more audible.

Kat: aaarrrrhhhhhh.....

I found my strength in my legs to push us up, jerking her off my dick back to the original position. Again, another moan escaped her.

Kat: ummmm......

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I could feel her juices dripping down to my testicles.

Kat: shit.... shit.... Sam... I am so horny..... shit.....

She shook her head.

Kat: sorry... I mean don't drop me..... I think they are going to lose. Look.

I turned my head and looked at the other couple. The girl was dropping lower than Kat. I thought to myself, 5mins. 5 mins max, endure!

But the body is weak. Kat started slipping again. As her pussy is so wet, I just slid into her easily. This time, she did not speak, and just looked at me. I tried to lift her, only just, resulting only my dick to exit till the entrance, before she fall back, sliding back down and taking the whole length of it. I did not realised the action, and i tried lifting her again. The same thing replayed. Kat started moaning.

Kat: ahhh...ahhhh...ahhhh....

That's when I realised that with the action I was doing, I was acting thrusting into her, fucking her.

But if I do not try to lift her again, I am very sure that I will drop her in record time. So, again using my legs, I pushed up again. but then the only thing happened was I was again thrusting into her. All this while, she was moaning, but her eyes were not closed. She was just looking into my eyes and biting her lips. I could feel her juices flowing down onto my legs.

Thud!

We heard the falling down of the girl from the other couple. I turned and looked, and the guy was sitting beside the girl on the mat. My legs decided to give way, and I fell backwards onto the mat. Kat fell on top of me, with my manhood still in her nether region. I could feel her walls gripping me tightly.

She sat up on me, pushing my dick deeper, before pushing herself off me.

Kat: ummmm.......

A final moan escaped her. I looked down and could see my weiner coated with her juices. I struggled to stand up and she offered me a hand.

Bulter: congratulations, you are the winner of the prize.

He took out a bag that we had not noticed before and passed it to Kat. The USD5k was inside and she was smiling happily.

The butler clapped his hands and the umpires appeared with some chairs for us to sit. The Thai couple was also brought into the room.

Butler: thank you for attending this competition. Our owner certainty enjoyed the show.
Butler: However, he would like to make an offer to you ladies. If you are willing to spend a night with him, he will offer you USD50k.

The room was silent and then the couples started to speak simultaneously with each other.

I looked at Kat, shaking my head with purpose.

Me: Kat, this is an absolute no.
Kat: haha.... don't worry, I wont accept as well. Anyway, I am sore there now. I didn't realised that you are so big.....haha...

I just looked at her foolishly. She looked at the butler and shook her head. We noticed that both the thai and Japanese girl agreed to the proposition.

We were told to wear our clothes and the van that took us here, send us back to the hotel. We were silent all the way, but we were usd6k richer, as well as a bagful of vibrators. Unintentionally, I fucked my SIL.

oeioei
15-12-2015, 02:35 AM
Good job!! Good fuck. HAHAHA!!!

Zenither
15-12-2015, 04:32 AM
nicely written bro

need_it
15-12-2015, 07:43 AM
Darn good read!

StoryAddict
15-12-2015, 08:34 AM
Awesome story, bro! Keep it up!

hitler
15-12-2015, 09:18 AM
Very nice story and well updated :)

STARLORDABC
15-12-2015, 09:21 AM
Superb . updates updates hahahah

xAhKingx
15-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Very nice story!
Support support

thevilone
15-12-2015, 10:36 AM
nice! keep it going!

SilentReader49
15-12-2015, 12:07 PM
Very good story!!!! camping for more :)

JiByeAss
15-12-2015, 12:43 PM
Amazing story bro ...... please update soon :)

takashi31400
15-12-2015, 12:56 PM
Bro Pusslover,

Cant stop reading.
Thank you very much for the update.

jasonchoo
15-12-2015, 01:09 PM
bro pusslover, having a 'hard' time in office reading your story !:mad:

it will be great if you can post the pic of a girl that looks like your SIL :D

then we can imagine abit haha

archer69
15-12-2015, 01:42 PM
One word. OMG!

Bamaran
15-12-2015, 03:00 PM
This is my ever post!and DAMN i had to do it,COZ ur story is awesome broooooo!!!update please!

Caterpillar
15-12-2015, 04:19 PM
Keeping cumming more please.

iCat69
15-12-2015, 04:29 PM
bro pusslover, having a 'hard' time in office reading your story !:mad:

it will be great if you can post the pic of a girl that looks like your SIL :D

then we can imagine abit haha

Pic of face or other parts too? :p

husky1shepherd4
15-12-2015, 06:38 PM
would cindy and kat serve TS tgt?

SIS COMBO

pussluver
15-12-2015, 06:59 PM
The mini bus dropped us at the lobby and left. We walked in silence, pass the lobby and towards our room. I walked behind her up the hillside walk and took the opportunity to look up at her butt cheeks gyrating in front of me, though not on purpose, but due to the climbing of the steps.

We arrived at our room, and I allowed Kat to stepped in first. I closed the door and found her already lying down on the bed. Her eyes were closed.

Kat: Sam.... I can pay you your loan.... Thanks.... I am happy...
Me: It's ok..... you keep it.... You sacrificed for it....

She got up from the bed, and right in front of me, she lifted her hands above her head and stretched herself, showing me the contours of her boobs.

Kat: You did as well.... everything was worth it....

She put her hands down.

Kat: If need to, I will ask you to participate with me again. But only you..... haha....

She walked passed me to the suitcase. I pondered her sentence for a moment.

Kat: I am going to bathe. Could you order room service for us? I am too tired to go out......

I nodded before she went into the bathroom. I looked at the menu, selected 2 main course and a beer and soft drink, and called the room service.

I heard her from the bathroom.

Kat: SAM..... SAM..... Are you there?
Me: Yup?
Kat: I forgot to bring me facial wash. could you please help me to fetch it?
Me: errrmmm... ok....

I anticipated, thinking that it is an opportunity to barge into the bathroom with her naked. This is an opportunity again. My manhood started to rise with my evil thoughts.

I got her stuff, went to the bathroom door and knock.

Me: I got it....

However, she opened the door a teeny weeny bit and only her face was visible, body behind the door. Her hand stretched out and grabbed the item from me. I must have looked disappointed, but she stuck her tongue out at me.

Kat: haha.... thanks....

And she closed the door, leaving me stranded outside, feeling like a dirty old man.

I went to the balcony. The sky was already dark outside, a cool evening sea breeze blowing, rustling the leaves. It was a peaceful place. I wished I could stay here for good.

I thought about what happened earlier at the games, focusing on the part of using the items on Kat. She was definitely turned on with the unknown touching her, I guessed she liked it. Even though I have penetrated her, I still did not managed to even touch her pussy with my hands. In the photography session, the tissue was the barrier. Today, the items were the barrier. I feel a need to feel her pussy, to explore within. A compelling NEED.

Just then, I heard the bathroom door opened. I got up, and went into the room.

pussluver
15-12-2015, 06:59 PM
thanks guys for your support. Apologies for the late update today. Hope you like the story so far.

limkh11
15-12-2015, 07:09 PM
thanks guys for your support. Apologies for the late update today. Hope you like the story so far.

I don't like it... I LOVE it.... More and more tonight please!!! :D:D

Pokepokeu
15-12-2015, 07:09 PM
Ts ur story damn nice hahaha will support all the way

pussluver
15-12-2015, 07:38 PM
Kat was wrapped in towel under her armpits. The towel came to her knees, and her hair was wet, which she was holding onto it with one hand.

Kat: Your turn.... go bathe....

I nodded grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I undressed and looked at my penis, there were bits and pieces of small particle on it, reminding me of the dried juices from Kat. It got me excited, but I decided not to spank the monkey and continue with my bath.

I was quick, and after drying myself and wearing my boxers and shorts, I stepped out of the toilet into the room.

Kat had changed into a purple spaghetti strap dress and seated in front of the makeup table, blowing her hair. I left her alone and lay down on the bed, popping my head on the pillow and hiding my body under the blanket, surfing the channels on TV. Her back was to me and I stole glances at her. She completed drying her hair and came to the bed.

As she walked towards the bed, I turned and looked at her. Her purple dress is basically a sheer loose fitting lingerie. It barely manage came down to cover her groin area. She had nothing underneath. Even in the yellowish dim lights of the room, I could clearly see her nipples, and pussy lips. I did a double take of her from top to bottom, and up again. I swallowed my saliva loudly.

Kat: haha..... what's that expression.
Me: errrrr.... errrrrr....
Kat: Not as if this is the first time..... haha.....
Me: Well..... errr......
Kat: You had even fucked me......

She did not laughed when she said this. Her crude use of the words "fucked me", made my heart beat faster. I am always very aroused by a girl who talk crude to me. However, I could only muster enough to give her a unsure reply.

Me: errr.... errrr......Yes.... sorry.....

She reached the bed, put her hands on the bed, and crawled on fours towards me. Like a tiger about to pounce on its prey. I dare not look into her eyes. I guess my nature for avoiding conflicts is still embedded deep down in me. Or perhaps her dangling nipples were more appealing to me. I focused my attention on them.

She reached besides me, still on all fours. Her breasts were within grabbing distant but I held back, no matter how tempting they are. She closed the gap between our faces until she was 1 inch away from my nose.

Kat: Did you like that Sam?

I did not know how to respond.

Kat: Sam, did you get horny like myself when you fucked me today?

I felt that I was turned to stone by Medusa. Here, Kat was Medusa. I felt her hands moved under the blanket, and suddenly, she grabbed my erected manhood from outside of my shorts.

Kat: Answer me. and don't lie. Or I'll twist it off....
Sam: errrm.... yes....
Kat: Yes what?
Sam: errrmmmm..... yes... I like to fuck you.... I am horny for you....

I stuttered and mumbled my answer. She laughed and released my dick. She retracted her face and sat facing me. She pointed a finger at me cheekily.

Kat: Sam.... oh Sam...... haha.....
Kat: You are so in deep shit..... I am going to tell sis about this....haha....
Sam: errrm.... no... no.... please.... no.... She cannot know.....
Kat: we'll see about it..... hahahah....

Ding Dong

The door bell rang

rooneyrocks
15-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Bro,
Thanks for the great update.
Me drinking beer and reading yr update.
Need to go find a form of release.
Thanks.

gambit76
15-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Loved your updates bro! Getting hot and steamy again. :D

9farkdog99
15-12-2015, 09:35 PM
Loved your updates bro! Getting hot and steamy again. :D

With Kat and her skimpy dressing, sure get steamy :D

archer69
15-12-2015, 09:48 PM
Don't stopppppppppp!

I want more, checking every hour haha

Iory19
15-12-2015, 10:35 PM
More plssss. ....

jasonchoo
15-12-2015, 10:42 PM
Don't stopppppppppp!

I want more, checking every hour haha

im checking every half an hour !!!

pussluver
15-12-2015, 10:52 PM
Me: errrm... I think it's the room service...

I started to get out of bed. She laughed and pointed at the tent on my shorts.

Kat: hahaha.... like that how to open the door?

I looked down at my shorts, indeed the tent was as obvious as a single lonely tree in the Serengeti. I looked up again, and Kat was at the door. Before I could give her a warning about her dressing, she opened the door.

Kat: come in....

I remain seated on the bed, covering my bottom with a pillow. The guy walked in, and placed the tray of food on the small coffee table. Kat stood by the door holding it open. With the external corridor lights illuminating her dress, her inner bits were on full display.

The guy completed his task and turned to speak to Kat.

Room Service: Any thing else I could help you with?
Kat: Nope. Thanks.

He started to walk towards the door, when she suddenly remembered that she had not given him any tips.

Kat: oh... wait.

She released the door and walked to the suitcase. He stood near the door, waiting to get his reward. I saw her bend forward to reach for her purse in the suitcase. Her back was facing me, and I could see the bottom of her skirt got risen up a little. But as her skirt was already so short, any tiny inclination of a bend would exposed her. I could see her little hairless abalone peeping at me between her legs.

She finally straightened up and walked to the guy. I saw his eyes travelled down her dress. She noticed it as well and suddenly I think she remembered that she is not wearing any undergarments beneath. One hand quickly went across her chest to cover her nipples and the other protected her lips.

However, the guy had already seen that she was holding onto the money with her hand and he is not leaving without it. He stretched out his hand to receive the money, but Kat was still holding herself.

Room Service: thank you madam.

Left with no other choice, she released the hand across her chest and handed the money to him. I saw him looked down at her bosoms once her hand left it. With the money in his hands, there is no other reason for him to stay. He turned, said his thanks again and left the room. Kat let her arms dropped from their strategic locations and walked over to me.

Kat: Sam! You!
Me: huh?
Kat: You did not tell me about my clothes!
Me: You were already opening the door when I looked up; and honestly, I thought you know and did not mind.
Kat: I am not an exhibitionist! I do not let everyone see!

Her expression told me that she realised what she said.

Kat: I am in the room. And at home, I do not wear undergarments to bed. So I am making myself at home now!
Me: ok.... ok..... the food is getting cold.... shall we eat?

I gave her a chance to focus on other subject. Else I will not get my dinner. My stomach is growling. I am famish. Any other stuffs can wait.

I got up and walked over to the coffee table. I heard her giggling. Probably because my tent had not subsided.

thevilone
15-12-2015, 11:52 PM
pitching my own tent here too!

ysl3344
16-12-2015, 12:06 AM
following this.....

takashi31400
16-12-2015, 12:49 AM
Bro Pusslover,

my tent had not subsided too......

jack00
16-12-2015, 01:12 AM
If Sam, cindy and Kate can do a 3p, the story will be the greatest...lol

albertlow
16-12-2015, 01:30 AM
nice story.. more updates pls

Camryaltis
16-12-2015, 01:37 AM
This story is good!!!

viossport199
16-12-2015, 01:42 AM
up u for the great story

AngryCarrot
16-12-2015, 03:44 AM
Loved the story very much

jsingh85
16-12-2015, 07:45 AM
Nice story TS. continued waiting for more.

pussluver
16-12-2015, 09:36 AM
We sat opposite each other with the round coffee table in front of us. Kat's legs were both on the floor and her thighs were closed. However as her skirt was so short, little were left to the imagination. Even from my elavated angle, i could see the triangular shape of her pubic region, except that she was shaven. Her nipples were erected, probably from the cool air emitting from the airconditioned. We tucked in to our dinner, but my eyes could not make a decision. Not on the food but alternating between her top and bottom.

Me, being a guy, is now caught between 2 train of thoughts. The conscious mind and the sub conscious mind. The first is to adhere to social responsibility, to practice and maintain monogamy to only cindy. The other is to satisfy the primal need. The NEED to go fro, copulate and reproduce. In the current situation, the latter took over the former.

Kat: eat your dinner... stop lusting at me...
Me: sorry... i couldnt help it...

I look down and tried to concentrate on my food. She giggled.

Me: how should we tell cindy?
Kat: you dont need to say anything. Leave it to me, ok?
Kat: now, be good and faster finish your food.

I complied with her obediently, like a school boy listening to a teacher in class, and started to attack my food with more purpose.

Kat: i am done. Pass me some beer.
Me: but you cant drink.
Kat: i can.... just pass it to me.

She stretched out her hand, waiting. The strap fall onto her arm exposing alot of her boob, but the important bits remained covered.

I pass her the can and watched her bringing it to her luscious lips take on the opening. Her throat move sexily as the cool liquid made its way down. A tiny droplet escaped her mouth and dribble down her mouth, onto her neck, down her chest and disappeared into the valley below.

I swallowed my own saliva watching her, imagining that it is not beer that she is drinking but the warm liquid from my produce.

I quickly finish my food and started to clear the table, putting everything back into the tray.

She got up and went to grab the bag of toys.

BigBoy2
16-12-2015, 09:39 AM
This I going to be a long long night....... Hahahahhahhaaa.......

TS do continue.....

pussluver
16-12-2015, 10:48 AM
I looked up as she deposited all the toys on the bed. There were quite a few of them, dildos, vibrators, nipples pincers, leather binding straps, anal beads,etc

Kat: wow...
Me: thats quite an arsenal....

She looked at me. I could see the all too familiar mischeivous look in her eyes.

Kat: do you think i should use them?

She paused.

Kat: now?

She watched me.

Me: of course if you want to try, i wouldnt mind.

She giggled.

Kat: of course....

I waited.

Kat: NOT! Hahahaha....
Kat: not here.. haha... i bring home and then use them... haha....

She was making fun of me. I knew it.

I must have looked extremely disappointed, as she stopped laughing.

Kat: however, i would like to try on one now. But you are around.
Me: oh, i can go to the balcony or toilet.

I replied too quickly.

Kat: haha... if i take 20mins, what are you going to do in the balcony? Feed mosquitoes?
Kat: or what are you going to do in the toilet?
Kat: hide inside and masturbate like what you were doing in your room for the past week? Haha....

I kept quiet. Apparently she knew what i did in my room.

Kat: you can stay here. But see only. Cannot touch. Promised?

I nodded enthusatically.

Kat: perhaps i let you have the honor to select which i should use. Come....

I walked over and stood besides the bed, looking at the toys and considered the options available. I looked at her, she seemed kind of flushed. Probably from the beer that she just drank.

I selected the biggest one that have ridges on the shaft with a protruding portion that looked like feelers of an insert and comes with a vibration mode.

She looked at me as i held the device in my hand.

Kat: thats too big. I am not sure if i can take it... haha..

She laughed uneasily as i passed her the item.

Me: you want me to select another?
Kat: nevermind. I'll try... since you want to see this. You know it's your reward for helping to win the game.
Kat: can you pack the stuffs on the bed while i wash this?

I nodded.

pussluver
16-12-2015, 11:12 AM
She came out from the toilet as i was keeping the bag into the suitcase. She took the can of beer and emptied the remaining contents into her mouth.

Me: hey... you'll get drunk....
Kat: tell you a secret... i get horny when i drink... haha.... just joking....

I am not sure whether to believe her.

Kat went to the bed, holding the dildo. I completed my task and went to the coffee table.

Kat: how are you going to see from there? You can sit on the bed besides me... remember no touching or you are dead....

I went to the bed and sat down besides her. My heart was beating rapidly. Even though i have seen her naked twice, but her body still enticed me greatly. Even though she said no touching but i am going to watch this live, in close proximity. This is more than enough for me.

She positioned the pillows and laid down. She she lifted the hem of her skirt till her tummy area. I bend down to have a close look at her vagina. The lips were closed, like the petals of an unbloom rose. She was dry there. I looked up at her face. Her eyes were half closed. The same looked that she had went she was taking the photos with peter.

I guess she was tipsy. She started to massage her boobs through her top, in circular motion, and pinching her nipples intermintently. Her hands could not grab the entire mountains and she squeezed them together. I adjusted my manhood.

Slowly, she reached down with the dildo. She did not try to insert it immediately as she was dry. She used the tip and stroke her clitoris in slow downwards strokes, opening up the inner and outer  folds of the vulva, at either side of her vagina. I could see the unmistaken shimmering droplets beginning to form, not unlike the morning dew on the leaves

She switched on the vibration mode. Her body jolted with the sudden intense rapid motions that shot through her clitoris.

Kat: unmmm..... thats nice.....

She moved her arms out from the straps of her top, exposing both her boobs to me. Her clothes bundled up around her tummy. In their unrestrained position, her fingers started to massage her nipples. Goosepimples started to form around her areolas and also across her thighs.

Slowly she inserted the dildo into her love hole. She got the tip in, but could not push it further. She was not wet enough.

She opened her eyes and look down at me. My face was between her legs try to get the best possible view. I was scrutinizing the pink inner folds of her most private region. Some place where she herself would never be able to see.

Kat: sam....

I did not reply to her as i was too concentrated on the view unfolding in front of me. I heard her calling the 2nd time

Kat: sam...... can you come over....

I looked up at her.

JacquesCrusoe
16-12-2015, 11:36 AM
Camping here.

papagraphite
16-12-2015, 11:42 AM
wah she going to give you a HARD time

tianzi1973
16-12-2015, 12:55 PM
That was the best story!!!

SilentReader49
16-12-2015, 12:59 PM
wah she going to give you a HARD time

She is going to give everyone here a HARD time :D

pussluver
16-12-2015, 01:57 PM
Fuck. I updated but the story did not come up. Now i have to retype the whole thing again.

ong1680
16-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Fuck. I updated but the story did not come up. Now i have to retype the whole thing again.

Sorry for that but we do enjoy and look forward to your updates. Very nicely written and very sexy too

pussluver
16-12-2015, 02:56 PM
Kat tapped the spot besides her arm. I moved over and sat down.

Me: yes?

I asked dumbly.

Kat: i need help. I am too dry and it's too big. It's not going to get in....
Me: how you want me to help? Push it in forcefully?
Kat: haha.... no...

She looked into my eyes.

Kat: errrmmmm.... errmmmm.. can you lick my nipples?
Me: but.... but... you said cannot touch you...

I wanted to test water. It's my turn to irritate her.

Kat: it's ok.... come....

She pleaded.

Me: i am afraid to get killed....

Her expression changed from a wonton look to an irritated look.

Kat: ok, fine! Then we stop here.

I lost and she got the upper hand again.

Me: errrmmm ... no.... no... i'll help....

With that, she just grab my head down to her mountains. I opened my mouth automatically and when my face collided with her breasts, her areola was on target. In my mouth.

I used the tip of my tongue and touched the tip of her nipple lightly. She strained her body upwards, encouraging me. I twirl my tongue over the lenght of her tiny nipple, encircling it. I could feel the difference in texture between her areola and breast.

Kat: ummmm....

Taking the opportunity, my hand went up to grab her other boob. Her hand make space for me, allowing me full access. I felt i was in heaven, finally getting to fill the enormous tits of my SIL. Her boobs was different from the only other pair that i had felt before. Cindys was like a pair of small hills. Kat's was like ballons filled with water.

I continue my licking feeling every bit of her nipples, alternating my hand and mouth between the pair of them.

Kat: ahhhhh.... ahh.... it's going in...
Kat: oh my.... oh my.... it's so big.... ahhhhh....

I looked at her. Her eyes were closed, one hand holding the dildo, pushing it slowly in and the other hand was still on my head.

I heard the buzzing sound of the vibration emitting from the device. Only our breathing sound could be heard in the quiet room.

Kat: ahhhh... i feel so stretched.... ahhhh...

I lifted my head from her boobs and replaced my hand on that boob, fingers flicking the nipples. From my angle, i could only see her hand holding the base of the dildo. I wanted to see more. I left her and went down between her legs again. I see that she had moved her free hand to her boob, taking over my job.

I looked at her pussy. She was indeed very stretch, but she was wet. Very wet. The whole length of the vibrator was soak in her juices and some of it had leaked from her glory hole down to her anus and onto the bed.

I took a chance and reached out for the vibrator. Her hand made space for me and it went up to her boob, joining the other hand in massaging her twin peaks. I have full control of the device now.

I switched on the vibration to higher frequency, and also switched on the other function that cause the shaft to rotate along its diameter.

Kat: oooohhhh.....that feel good....

I noticed that everytime a ridge exited her folds, the entrance of those moist lips would clenched tightly around the dildo for a moment before releasing it. Also, i felt her body tense every time this happen. I decided to increase the tempo.

Kat: sam... sammmm..... no.... no.... ahhhh.... ahhhh... ahhhh....

Even though she was telling me no, but her moaning grew louder. I increased the tempo again. I also took the opportunity to remove my shorts and fully naked, i started to masturbate to the same rhythm of the penetration.

Her legs were now automatically trying to clamp shut, but every time the thighs touches my hand, they would spring open again. She was trying not to obstructed my access.

Kat: oh shit... oh shit.... arrrghhhh arghghhhh....
Kat: no.... no... arrrrghhhh.... no.... shit....

She started to pant as well.

Kat: sam... no... fuck... ahhhh....UGRRRRRHHHH... faster.... URGHHHH..

Her hips lifted off the bed. I felt warm liquid landing on my arm. I did not know that she was a squirter. She had an orgasm.

Kat: AAAAHHHHH..... AHHHHH......

Her hips fell back onto the bed but i did not stop the motion. In out in out.

Kat: sam stop.... sam... UGRRRHHH.... URGHHHH... i am cumming again.....UGRHHHH....

her hips again went into the air. I saw her face froze in an expression of esctasy, eyes opened wide but staring at nothing. Her hands were gripping the pillow by her head. This time more liquid splash out and landed on my forearm.

Her thighs quivered and gave way as she landed back onto the bed.

I was still not stopping. I continue to use the dildo to penetrate her opening. With the combined feeling of vibration and turning action, coupled with the deep and fast impact, her body reacted swiftly with the raw feeling.

Kat: fuck... oh sam.... fuck.... stop.... stop.... ahhhh.... ahhhhh....
Kat: ohhhh .... ohhhh... no... i am cumming again..... UGRRRRHHHHH .... UGGGGHHHHH....RRRRRRRR....

Her hips raised for the 3rd time, but this time, the hips gyrated. I lost grip of the vibrator and it was just hanging there from her pussy, twirling, following the movement of her body. I saw her thigh shivered and the convulsion of her groin. She was spraying warm liquid on the bed. In her primal pleasure mode, both her hands were on her boobs, pushing them up and she was licking her own nipples.

Kat: RRRRRR.... RRRRRGGHHHH

The scene was too much for me. I knelt over her, intending to shoot my load on her body. I closed my eyes and focus.

Suddenly, i felt her hand on the base of my shaft, pushing away my hand. I opened my eyes and look down just as she was lowering her mouth to take me in. I felt the warm lips touching me and her tongue was pinned to my cyclops as she deep throat me.

Me: ahhhh.....

I never ever imagine that my SIL would be sucking me off.

She did so expertly. Much better than cindy due to the reason that cindy only had me but kat had multiple boyfriends before. Her suction was good and the timing of the mouth was perfect. When her mouth retracted upwards, her fingers would close down on the open area, leaving at no point in time that my dick is exposed to the air. As her mouth moved down, her hand would release the portion to be taken over.

All the time, i could feel her tongue flicking against my helmet. Then she used her other hand to cupped my balls, tickling the area behind with her nails.

I could feel the impending explosion building up. I put my hands on her shoulders and tried to push her away.

Me: i am cumming... i am cumming.... let go... let go...... ahhh...

She held on, head continue to bob up and down. I felt the pressure building up in my testicles and then released, the tingling sensation and quiver of my shaft, and finally my engorge helmet. I exploded into her mouth.

Me: arrrrghhhh....

She did not squirm as the warm liquid fill up the crevice of her mouth. Instead, she continued to milk me until she felt that there was no more quiver, then she let go and back off. She opened her mouth to show me the white contents in it and then closed her mouth. After a swallowing action, she opened her mouth again, now devoid of contents.

Me: oh dear.... oh dear....

I was still kneeling there with a deflating manhood. She bend down and started to lick the remains of the semen and only stopped when she is satisfied that she had clean off everything.

I sat down in front of her, spent.

Kat: you taste good....

She giggled. I reached forward to cup her breasts, expecting her to move away. But to my surprised, she lean forward and her naked tits touches my hands. I played with her tiny nipples and noticed that she was looking at me, grinning, apparently satisfied with herself.

Me: oh my...oh my....

She moved away from me and got up from the bed.

Kat: i am going to wash up before i go to bed.

She left me on the bed, leaving me replaying of what just happened.

thevilone
16-12-2015, 03:06 PM
so steamy!!

pussluver
16-12-2015, 03:06 PM
Because this update is so long, losing it to retype really pissed me off.

Anyway enjoy it....

xAhKingx
16-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Very nice updates ts!

Andylin24
16-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Waiting for new updates

ong1680
16-12-2015, 03:23 PM
Because this update is so long, losing it to retype really pissed me off.

Anyway enjoy it....

Really very well written, very sexy way:)

tuikboo
16-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Thank you ts for your great effort. Cheers

need_it
16-12-2015, 03:30 PM
What a read... Oh my oh my...

LeWildDick
16-12-2015, 03:31 PM
OMG this SIL thing is the fantasy of all men with hot SILs :p:p

I cant up you as I've reached my limit. Will do so tomorrow

kovanng
16-12-2015, 04:21 PM
wow great stories....cheers

Nic25
16-12-2015, 04:22 PM
Steam man.... oh my

takashi31400
16-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Bro Pusslover

Thank you very much for your great effort.
Cheers.

pussluver
16-12-2015, 04:54 PM
I lay on the bed, thinking. Yes i finally got to suckle her tits. They were just like i imagine. I mean how many guys get to suck their hot SIL tits. I am satisfied. Indeed more than satisfied.

I even get a blowjob from her, and seen her pussy, masturbated her. What more can i asked for. Perhaps i am greedy, but i realised that i did not get to touch her there. Did jot get to explore the inner depths of the forbidden cavern.

Suddenly i felt a need to do so. To feel and touch the deepest most private of her body. I felt my manhood rising again. The need is strong.

On top of that, even though i had penetrated her earlier today, i dont know why, but i dont considered it as sex. I wanted us to do it in a more comfortable setting where both of us are able to enjoy it. But i do not know how to tackle the problem. She is too unpredictable for me. I have no solution.

I heard the toilet door open. Kat had worn back her purple dress.

Kat: sam, your turn. Go bathe and sleep. We still have another day to explore tomorrow.

I considered her sentence. I knew she purposely used the word explore without any context, leaving me perplex.

Kat: hey samuel! Move your butt. I want to sleep.

First time i heard her called my name in full. Cindy never used it on me. Only the teachers in school uses it. I quickly got out of bed and went to shower.

When i came back only in my shorts, she was already under the covers. The blanket was stained with patches of yellowish residues from her squirting earlier. I went over to my own side and lay down. As i adjusted myself under the blanket, i realised that she was nude under the blanket. Cindy never does this before. She was always in some form of clothing. My erection was painful in my shorts but i resisted the temptation to remove it.

She had already closed her eyes, facing the ceiling. I did so as well.

Kat: good night sam....
Me: kat, i dont know how to explain to cindy.
Kat: dont worry. I said leave everything to me.
Me: you sure?
Kat: yes. Nothing will happen. I promised. Now be good and sleep.
Me: ok. Good night.
Kat: good night.

I fell in to a troubled sleep. In the middle of the night, i was woken up as she hugged me like a bolster. I could feel her naked warm body on me, my arms under her body. I moved my arms and hug her, cupping her breast. She adjusted herself to allow me with a better grip but did not wake. I continued to sleep with an erection.

JinPoker
16-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the juicy updates TS :)

senilespikey
16-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Awesome! Best SIL story ever!!!

Hell Keeper
16-12-2015, 05:47 PM
So streaming story to read, thanks bro. Please continue, cheers.

LeWildDick
16-12-2015, 05:57 PM
fuck! ts is a lucky fcker... sibei envious

tuikboo
16-12-2015, 06:11 PM
fuck! ts is a lucky fcker... sibei envious

Bro read t 1st page.. cheers

pussluver
16-12-2015, 06:13 PM

Haha... thanks bro.

pussluver
16-12-2015, 06:35 PM
I guessed i was too tired that night. I woke up only when kat called me.

Kat: wake up, you sleepy head.
Kat: we are going to miss our breakfast!
Kat: faster wake up.

Reluctantly i opened my eyes to the bright sunlight shinning into the room.

Kat: go wash up. I'll message cindy.

My balls strink a little. But kat had assured me that she'll take care of it. I made my way to the bathroom.

When i came out, she had already changed. Pink cotton tube with the same pair of extra short demin shorts. She was wearing a matching pink bikini underneath, but i spotted her pokies. I stared at them and started to pitch a tent.

Kat: stop staring. I am wearing a bikini....
Me: why can i see those?

I pointed at the visible bits.

Kat: it's padless you dork.
Kat: faster change of i'll leave you behind.

I changed into my beach berms and singlet in no time and we went for breakfast. There was a crowd and i noticed that a few guys were staring at kat figure. I felt a little jealous.

Kat: why are you frowning?

I said without thinking.

Me: the guys are staring at your top. I dont like.
Kat: hahaha... first, you got more than that. Second, we will never see them again.
Kat: you done?

I nodded.

Kat: lets go.

We left the diners behind and walked out to the lobby and waited for the mini van that will bring us to the shopping street.

LeWildDick
16-12-2015, 07:26 PM

Haha... thanks bro.

Ah i forgot... Sorry pussyluver bro :(

pussluver
16-12-2015, 07:42 PM
While waitimg for the mini van, i send a chat message to cindy.

Me chat: dear i am still with your sister

She replied, obviously not in bed yet.

Cindy chat: yup i know. She told me.
Me chat: did she tell you about yesterday at the game?
Cindy chat: yup. Up to the point you went to bed.
Me chat: everything?!
Cindy chat: yup. Dont worry about it ok?

Sound very familiar. I dont know how to answer.

Cindy chat: just spend time with her. Make sure she is ok. Dont worry about anything.
Me chat: you sure she told you everything.
Cindy chat: yes dear.
Me chat: you are ok with it?!
Cindy chat: i told you not to worry about it. I am absolutely fine. Stop nagging ok?

I am stunned. I wonder her everything means what. I do not know how much kat told her.

Cindy chat: do you miss me?
Me chat: yes!
Cindy chat: do you love me?
Me chat: yes!
Cindy chat: me too.
Cindy chat:so dont worry about anything. Please just enjoy yourself. You need to after so many years.
Cindy chat: ok?
Me chat: ok.
Cindy chat: i got to go. My colleagues are bringing me to sightseeing tomorrow. Need to sleep. Love you. Bye.
Me chat: love you too.

I looked at my phone in a daze. Kat nudged me. I looked at her with a stoney face.

Kat: you ok?

Same question. I nodded.

Kat: you just chatted with sis?

I nodded again.

Kat: what did she say?
Me: she asked me to let myself go and enjoy myself with you.
Kat: see. I told you i'll settle it. Everything is fine.
Me: but.... but... did you tell her everything?
Kat: of course. She is my sis
Me: everything???!!!

I felt a sense of horror rising in me. She just giggled and nodded.

Me: including what happened in the room?
Kat: yes. Including that you inserted your large penis into me.
Me: what??!!
Kat: yes.

She replied coldly.

Kat: stop nagging ok? I told you everything is fine. Sis is ok and fine stop worrying.

It sound all too familiar. I just nodded and sat there wondering what other secrets these 2 sisters had shared. It is impossible for cindy to take it so well.

I dont know what to think of.

Space Godzilla
16-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Great story! Please continue hor.

iWabbit
16-12-2015, 09:58 PM
Good stuff TS, keep going :D

archer69
16-12-2015, 10:00 PM
So hot, how long need to wait again? Haha

rojo
16-12-2015, 10:04 PM
Calm down guys, this isn't even real lol it's fictitious

STARLORDABC
16-12-2015, 10:14 PM
is 3some coming soon?? hahaha

xxxdreamer
16-12-2015, 10:16 PM
superb story, hav to check for updates twice a day

pussluver
16-12-2015, 10:19 PM
The bus came and brought us to the shopping street. We alighted and decided to walk around. There were shops, massage parlours, street hawkers, and so on. Kat went into almost every shop to have a look at it's items and took forever.

I felt like her boyfriend as whenever she found something that she liked, she would ask for my opinion. And if my opinion defer from hers, I would get a playful punch from her. When she got an ice-cream, she would only get 1 and share between us. Initially, she got me quite confused about our status. She is my SIL, not my girlfriend, but after some time, I decided to stop thinking about it and just followed what the both sisters told me to do. I just cast the thought aside, and enjoyed her company.

Along the way, I took every opportunity to brush against her bouncy breasts with my arm, causing her nipples to be erected so very often. Her pokies were very obvious for all to see. Whenever we walked past a guy, I would noticed that his eyes were on her tits. She seemed not to be aware as her thoughts were focused on the shops themselves.

The roads got more and more crowded as the tourists woke up to the late morning. We decided to grab food at a beach side restaurant. The restaurant is right by the beach and we were shown to a seat just above the waterline. As I know that Kat's favorite is fish, I ordered a baked fish for her and a steak for myself.

Kat: Thanks for remembering.

We finished our lunch and Kat wanted to head back to the resort. Instead of waiting for the van, we walked back to the resort, hoping to digest our lunch along with the walk.

Kat: I want to go swimming after this. It's so hot.

I nodded. When I looked at her tube top, there was a dark patch of perspiration which had form a V shape due to the valley between her boobs.

We arrived at our resort, feeling hot and made our way to the pool. She selected pair of deck chairs and got me to get some towels while she removed her clothes. When I came back, she was only in her bikini. Her pink top was tied behind her neck and another string was tied behind her back, holding it in place.

From the look of it, I could tell that the material is flimsy and I suspected that once she get into the water, she would exhibit herself.

Me: Kat, have you worn this bikini before?
Kat: Nope. why? Is it ugly?
Me: Nope. It's nice.
Kat: Really?
Me: Yup. It's nice.

She was looking at me. I did not tell a lie when I said it is nice, so there's nothing for her to catch.

Kat: ok...... can you help me to apply the suntan lotion? I dont want to get my hands oily.
Me: Then it's ok to get my hands oily?

I rolled my eyes. She got the bottle out from her little bag.

Kat: Fine, if you dont want to do it, I ask the guy there. hmmphf....

Again she got me.

Me: ok....ok.... pass me the lotion.

She lay face first on the deck chair. I poured the lotion on her legs and started to rub it. I started from her calf, slowly moving upwards to her thighs. When I reach her inner thighs and at her groin area, I did not stopped my hands. Instead, purposely rub her thighs and at the same time brushing against her pussy. Her bikini bottom offered no protection.

Kat: hey.... you supposed to apply the suntan lotion. Please do it carefully....
Me: haha... I am already being very careful. I need to make sure you are fully coverd.

I push her bikini bottom towards the center, bundling it up her ass crack, displaying her butt cheeks. I looked around, there was only one other couple around and the guy manning the towel stall. They were all not interested in us.

I massage the lotion on her butt cheeks slowly. I could feel her muscles tightening and relaxing. When I complete, I did not pull them back in place, but just left it there, exposing her butt cheeks.

I then went upwards, and rubbed the lotion on her back. I went along her back, but did not untie her ribbons.

Me: back done. turn around please....

She turn around, adjusting her bottom back in place as she did so. She stick her tongue out at me.

I started with her hands, and then move to her feet. I moved with purpose, slowly her lower leg and then upwards to her thighs. When I reach her pelvic region, I did not stopped. I simply went under the leg openings of her bikini to apply onto her skin.

Kat: hey! there are people around!
Me: you said every part.... haha....

She tried to grab my hands, but they were inside her bikini. I did not touch her pussy as I felt it was inappropriate. I got my hands out from her bottom. Then I moved on to her tummy. I massage it in slow circular motions with the lotion. She closed her eyes, enjoying my touch.

As she was lying flat on the deck chair, I went to the top of her head and rub the lotion to her shoulders. Slowly I move downwards towards her chest. Finally, I pour quite a lot of the lotion on her chest area, and before she could move, I rubbed the lotion on her breasts, moving beneath her bikini top, cupping her breasts and massaging them. She grasp and tried to stop me.

Kat: What are you doing!?
Me : grabbing your tits.
Kat : who say you can do that?
Me: You.
Kat: Since when?!!!
Me: Last night and now.
Kat: I said I'll kill you if you touch me.
Me: Yes, that was before. But after that you asked me to touch you.
Me: and now you want me to rub the lotion on every part of your body.
Me: so let me do my job.

I pinched her nipples and she released her hands.

Kat: ahhhh.....

She moaned softly. I could she her legs spread a little wider, her body relaxed. I took this opporunity, with the flimsy bikini top on the back of my hand, I flick my wrists and both her melons popped out in the open. I guessed she did not realised this as her eyes were closed. I continued to massage the bottom of her boobs, exposing her tiny nipples and areola to the world to see.

The couple was too engrossed in their activities and paid no attention. But the counter boy walked over to our deck area. He did not come to speak to us, but he pretended to do some adjustment to the deck chair beside us, all the while looking at Kat's tits.

Kat still did not feel his presence as he was bare footed and he did not made any sound. Her eyes were still close. To give him a show, I touched her nipples and she let out a soft moan again.

Kat: ahhhh.......

I saw him adjust his pants and accidentally knock into the umbrella that was providing shelter on the neighbouring deck. Kat opened her eyes and her arms automatically went to her boobs to pull my hand away. To her horror, she realised that her bikini cups were not covering her. She slapped at my wrist and I released her.

Kat: Why did you do that!
Me: You didnt say I cant.
Kat: I told you that I am not an exhibitionist!
Me: Well, I remembered your fantasy.
Kat: But also not here.
Me: Well, you wont be seeing him ever again.....haha....

She stick her tongue out at me and playfully slap me across my chest.
I sat down besides her and hug her waist. She did not move away and put her head on my chest.

Nic25
16-12-2015, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the HARD work :D

aloscus
16-12-2015, 11:04 PM
your updates are fast and furious......so is the story....please continue your update.....thanks very much for the effort

worldtreeboy
17-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Maybe cindy cheated on sam as well? haha

archer69
17-12-2015, 12:19 AM
Calm down guys, this isn't even real lol it's fictitious

It's not about real or fictitious! It's about how ts deliver the story. Nice ts :)

pussluver
17-12-2015, 12:35 AM
I waved to the counter guy, gesturing to him that I wanted to order a drink. He came over in record speed. He only brought 1 menu and he passed it to Kat and squatted down besides her. She put the menu on her lap, and I bend over to look at the contents.

I noticed that by squatting down, he was eye-level to her pokies and he was staring at them. She was unaware and was focusing on the menu completely.

Kat: Sam, what do you want to drink?
Me: I'll have a Corona.
Kat: what? In this weather?
Me: An ice cold beer is what I need
Kat: up to you. I have a apple juice.

She looked at him and ordered the items. He retrieved the menu and left us alone.

Me: I think he had taken an interest in you. He was staring....haha...
Kat: All your fault! The next time you do that, you are history!

I realised that I just dug a hole for myself again.

Me: I am going into the water. You want to join me?
Kat: I'll just wait here.
Me: ok, up to you. he will come over and leer at you again.

She rolled her eyes at me.

Kat: fine, let's go....

I wanted to get her into the water for 2 reasons:

1. I was sure that this flimsy bikini would somehow make her more visible. The material just did not feel right. It was not cotton and not swimming attire material. More like those dri-fit kind of material. I wanted to test my prediction.

2. I felt that somehow she was an exhibitionist, based on the answer that she had given in the game yesterday. She was just denying it.

At the edge, I dropped myself into the pool and waited for her. She sat down by the side of the pool and put her legs into the water, trying to adjust to the temperature. I held my hands, she took it and slowly lowered herself into the water. I pulled her hands and guided her to a shadier part of the pool.

As we are in the shallow part, the water only came up to our waist.

Me: Can you swim?
Kat: Nope. Can you?
Me: yes.... the army taught us. Do you want me to teach you?
Kat: No. I am afraid of water. I almost drowned the last time.
Me: ok. glad you are fine.
Kat: Is that all you can say?
Kat: "glad you are fine"

She mimicked my voice.

Me: What?
Kat: Cant you asked me things like, "what happened?", "when it happened?", instead of just "glad you are fine"

I rolled my eyes. But she grabbed my head and push me underwater. I was unprepared and came up choking. She had escaped some distance from me and laughing.

I waddled towards her, but as she was already some distance away, I could only try to move faster to shorten the distance between us. Just when I was about 1 arm length away from her, she stepped off the edge of the shallow part and fell into the deep part. Immediately, I jump forward and just try to grab whichever part I could. In the process, myself was also in the deep end as well.

She struggled to hold onto me, and pushed my hands away in her panicked state. I grabbed and lost her and grabbed and lost her again. On the fourth try, I found her arm and pulled her towards me. She quickly put her hands on my shoulders, and pushed me into the water so that she could surface.

Fortunately I had taken a breathe before going under. This part is about 1.9m, deep but not enough to worry me. I walked underwater, with her still gasping for air and her hands still on my shoulder, towards the shallow part. Underwater, I held onto her foot and put it on the floor so that she can feel it. She released me and stood on her own. I came up to the shallow part as well.

As my head exited the water, I saw that in our struggle, the top ribbon of her bikini had come loose and the 2 ends were floating on water. Her boobs were on display, but she was still coughing badly and gasping for air, and so she did not noticed it. I patted her back, hoping that she will cough out the water. Her jugs continued to jiggle and bounce with each pat on her back. I know that I shouldn't, but I had an erection knowing that the 6 pairs of eyes around the pool were on her.

I guided her back to the shade, with the straps floating on top of the water like 2 feelers. The couple went back to what they were doing. But the counter guy had come over to the side of the pool. She was still coughing.

As we reached the side, he squatted down, staring at her freely bouncing tits.

Guy: Miss are you ok?

cough cough.

Me: Yes, she is fine. thanks.

He did not want to leave yet.

Guy: Sure?
Me: Yes.

Reluctantly he got up and went back to his station.

By then, Kat had stopped coughing. She was regaining herself, when suddenly she noticed the feelers. Her hands automatically went up to her boobs, and felt the emptiness there. She quickly covered her boobs with one hand and gathered the bikini with the other.

Kat: Why you did not tell me it was loosen?
Me: I was more concerned if you are ok.
Kat: Your fault. He had a good look again.

I kept quiet, trying to read her.

Kat: Help me tie this quick.

I reached out behind her and pressed my erected cock to her butt while tying the ribbon.

Kat: haha.... I can see that you like it. You pervert.

I ignore her.

Me: can you be careful in the pool? I wont be always here to save you.
Kat: Well you did. Thanks.

And she leaned forward to give me a peck on my cheek.

pussluver
17-12-2015, 12:39 AM
It's not about real or fictitious! It's about how ts deliver the story. Nice ts :)

thanks bro. Appreciate.

But it's true. Even if someone wrote a story, and tell you it's true, is there anyway to verify its authenticity? lol

I mean I could have said this is a true story, I guess everyone would be taken for a ride, and believed it really happened.

I love to read, regardless novels, erotic stories, etc. Basically as long as the writer can captivate me and allow me to use my imagination of the events.

Anyway, enough of my rumblings. Let me continue with another update

thevilone
17-12-2015, 12:45 AM
great story! can't stop checking for updates

LeWildDick
17-12-2015, 12:54 AM
thanks bro. Appreciate.

But it's true. Even if someone wrote a story, and tell you it's true, is there anyway to verify its authenticity? lol

I mean I could have said this is a true story, I guess everyone would be taken for a ride, and believed it really happened.

I love to read, regardless novels, erotic stories, etc. Basically as long as the writer can captivate me and allow me to use my imagination of the events.

Anyway, enough of my rumblings. Let me continue with another update

I love this story, whether it is true or fiction. A good read is a good read. Thanks for the story, bro.

pussluver
17-12-2015, 12:58 AM
We did not moved away from the shallow part after that happening. We just laze around in the water enjoying the breeze.

Kat: I think I had enough. My hands are getting those wrinkles.

She showed me her hands. I nodded. Instead of waddling all the way across the pool to our deck chair, she got up from the side nearest to where we were resting. I followed.

When we arrived at our deck chair, she took up a towel to clean herself. I positioned myself in front of her and looked at her top. Yes. My guess was correct. The material is sticking to her like a second skin. And because of the material, the darker tone of her areola could be seen. And with her erected nipples, it was quite obvious.

After drying our bodies, we returned the towels and carrying our dry clothes in our hands, we walked back towards our room. In the process, we have to walk pass the lobby and I could tell that every guy that we met, have an eyeful of her.

I was having mixed feelings. on one hand, I was feeling angry that they were looking at Kat. On the other hand, I felt an unexplainable horniess to it. I do not know how to explain. End up, I was angry with myself for allowing her to expose herself, and I was feeling horny for her. I tried to reason with myself that Kat is not my girlfriend but instead my SIL, but it was useless. I sulked all the way to our room walking with a massive erection.

I opened the door, Kat entered first. She walked pass the mirror and looked into it. She squeaked while I was closing the door.

Kat: eeeeekkkkk...... SAM!
Kat: why you never tell me!

I acted innocent.

Me: what?
Kat: My top is so translucent! No wonder everyone was staring!
Me: Oh....
Kat: You can only muster a "Oh"? You should have told me!
Me: I thought you were ok with it? THis morning I told you about the pokies, but you ignored me.
Kat: That is different. Only showing the pokies does not equates to a translucent piece. I cant believed I gave a free show to everyone!
Me: ok... next time I remind you...
Kat: make sure!

She grabbed her bathing stuffs and went into the toilet. I was still having a massive erection and I decided to go to the balcony to cool myself off, looking at the serene view.

I heard the toilet door opening.

Kat: Sam, your turn.

I went into the room and she was standing there naked wiping herself dry. I was stunned for a moment and my eyes opened wide.

Kat: Why are you so surprised?
Me: I..... I..... didn't expect this.....
Kat: haha..... you are so funny.....
Me: I thought you were careful about your body? why are you exposing yourself to me?
Kat: You don't like? Then next time I be all clothe ok?
Me: no... no... I mean...
Kat: hahaha.... go bathe.....

She pushed me towards the bathroom.

pussluver
17-12-2015, 01:00 AM

I cant update round the clock. Need to sleep also. haha

I love this story, whether it is true or fiction. A good read is a good read. Thanks for the story, bro.

Thanks for your kind words bro. There's another bro who had a good story line as well. But he does not update very often, but like you said, a good read is a good read.

thevilone
17-12-2015, 01:16 AM
haha... no problem bro. rest is more impt!

xtrajoss
17-12-2015, 01:29 AM
#keepitup
#dongibap:)

pussluver
17-12-2015, 01:35 AM
When I came out of the toilet, she was sitting on the bed with a smirk on her face.

Me: why are you looking so contented?
Kat: I got all our activities planned out for today.
Kat: we will go for the massage, then dinner, then we go to the pub. See I already planned for you.

I rolled my eyes. She giggled.

Kat: Faster, the car is coming to pick us.

She was wearing a white flower printed sundress. I could tell that she is not wearing a bra.

Me: Are you going out without a bra?
Kat: yes.
Me: Don't say I never warn you.
Kat: haha...ok.... we are not going swimming so it's ok. Anyway after the massage, it will be dark soon.
Me: Up to you....

I quickly finished my stuffs and we went to the lobby. The car was waiting for us. It was a Merc and the chauffeur came out and opened the doors for us.

Me: wow...

He drove us about 30mins to the other side of the island, along the beach. It was a quieter part, but there were still some people hanging around the beach. He stopped the car, and opened the door for us to alight. He told us that he will be waiting here for us.

I looked at the place. It was like a small 2 storied bungalow built just off the beach. There was an extension, kind of like a foyer extending to the sandy beach. There was no signs but there were 2 ladies that were in uniform standing by the door waiting for us. Obviously this is a personal spa of Sarkapong. He was definitely able to afford this.

Woman: Welcome. We are expecting you. Please come in.

We followed them into the house. The design was spa like, nothing out of the ordinary. Some kind of aroma oil was being used and the place smell like lavender.

Woman: Would you like to do the Jacuzzi, steam room, or water spa first?

I looked at Kat.

Kat: I am not going to do any of those. You?
Me: I'll follow you...

She told the masseuse that we will skip all those.

Woman: ok, then it's only the massage. is 1.5 hours ok for you?

Kat nodded.

Woman: Miss, do you want to do it in indoor or outdoor?

She looked at me

Me: up to you....
Kat: I never did outdoor before...
Me: I am ok, but don't say I never warn you...

She giggled.

Kat: You are nagging again. haha

She told the lady out preference and we were guided to the foyer. There were 2 massage beds there. There was some sort of standing blind for us to change our clothes.

I changed into the shorts they provided and Kat changed into a bathrobe. Since they did not provide any underwear for her, she wore her G-string.

When the massage started, Kat was to remove her bathrobe first and then we lay down on the massage bed. It was nothing out of the ordinary as they used massage oils on our backs, calf, thighs, shoulders, buns, arms. It was all done at a slow pace. They were not rushing for time as time is not of the essence for them.

At times, we could hear someone walking past the foyer on the beach, but the sound of the rhythm of the waves was more soothing then the noises. When our front was to be massage, we had to turn over. Kat's boobs were exposed, but she did not seemed to mind.

The 1.5 hours passed quickly and the massage was completed. As we changed into our clothes, Kat started to complain.

Kat: eeekkks...My G-string is so oily. How to wear?
Me: You want to check if they have any spare?
Kat: I asked. They don't have.
Me: So how?
Kat: No choice, either I wear this oily thing or I don't wear.
Me: I think you better wear it.
Kat: It's quite disgusting. I think I will not wear.
Me: Don't say I never warn you....

She rolled her eyes at me and stuff the oily G-string into her bag. We were shown to our transport and the chauffeur send us back to the shopping street. We alighted there and walked around the area, looking for a restaurant. As the wind was quite strong at times, Kat's skirt would get blown up, and she would quickly hold it down. There were a couple of times that I have to help her. End up, I decided to put my hands on her butt to prevent the skirt from lifting up again.

We found a restaurant that served seafood and had our dinner.

After that, we looked for a pub

MichelinMan
17-12-2015, 05:00 AM

Same here as well :D

xAhKingx
17-12-2015, 07:46 AM
Same here as well :D

Ya lo keep coming in to check for updates

takashi31400
17-12-2015, 08:05 AM
Bro Pusslover,

Cant stop reading....
Nice story.
Thanks for all your great effort.
Cheers.

pussluver
17-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Kat decided on a foreign pub instead of local. When we entered the pub, it was quite crowded. The scene was something like one of our local buildings in orchard where the local girls mingle with the foreign guys.

We managed to get a table after i pass some tips to a waiter. The table was in a corner of the pub, high table, high chair style. We settled down and ordered 2 corona. It was quite noisy with Adele latest sound blasting inthe background.

kat and myself sat close to each other so that we do not need to shout. Her back was facing the crowd and she adjusted her skirt so that she was sitting on it. We finished the first bottle, and i suggested to make our way back, but she wanted a second.

Me: you will get drunk.
Kat: it's ok. You are around.
Me: the resort is quite far away. I wont be able to carry you back.
Kat: then we take a taxi.
Me: ok. Up to you.

I ordered another round for us. She started to get a little tipsy half way through the bottle. And her movements were less careful. Initially, she kept adjusting her top, careful not to show anything. But now, she kept leaning forward on the table, creating a huge gap between her spagetti top and her chest. Even though it was dark, there were enough lightings to show me the darker shade of her nipples resting against her fair breasts.

Her legs initially closed together, i could see them spreading abit more, but she was sitting facing the wall, so there was no possibilities for anyone to peek. Also the back of her skirt is now bundled up on the stood, behind her butt. She was sitting butt naked on the stool.

As the beer went down our throat, her inhibitions also went with it. She turned aaround on the stool and sat facing the crowded, leaning back on me as a back rest. I pulled the stool closer so that the seats of both stools were touching. I opened my legs wide to accomodate her butt and also so that her back has better support. I put my arms around her waist and my manhood rose.

She could feel it on her back and she slipped her hand backwards and start stroking me outside of my pants. Her hand was sandwich between us and the movement was difficult for her. Because of that, the strap from her spagetti dropped down from the shoulder of that arm. As it was a sundress, the material was soft, so it actually expose the top half of her boobs, showing a bit of her areola. The front of the fabric was only supported by her erected nipple.

Her neck was tantalizing and i could not help but to neck her. She responded by lifting her other hand to my face. She was now slanted, left hand behind her, right hand above her, and so her shoulders were lop-sided with the left much lower than the right. Gravity played its part. The fabric came loose and her breasts was exposed to the clubbers. A few of the guys nearest to us became interested in our behaviour.

Her eyes were closed and i continued to neck her, hands still around her waist. I reach up with my hand and grab her exposed breast. I felt her tensed up but did not resist. I realised from my photography session that when she is drunk and aroused, she provide not resistance.

Kat: ummmm....

Still with her tits in my hand, i pinched her nipple with my index finger and thumb, squeezing it softly. In response, she leaned further backwards into me, her body now 45 degree angle backwards. I could see her legs were also wider and her position cause it to rake up 3/4 up her thigh.

One guy half squatted down and look between her legs and he got up excitedly, pointing and whispering to his friends. They were taking turns to bend down to have a good look at her pussy. I was pretty sure that it was moist. Thankfully, they only looked and did not touch her.

I decided that the show was over. I replaced kats strap and push her back into a sitting position, turn her around to face the table. The guys looked at me and i just shrug my shoulders. They were disappointed.

I paid the bill, and staggered outside holding kats shoulders. She could still walk except that she was unstable. We took a taxi back to the resort.

CibLover
17-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Great story TS.

Please continue. Thanks. :)

pussluver
17-12-2015, 01:26 PM
I bundled kat into the taxi and went back to our resort. We stumbled into the room and i sat her on the bed, but she just lie down on it, eyes closed. I carried her to the sleeping location so that she would be more comfortable. Her skirt was raised and half her pussy was on display.

I raised the skirt further till her tummy was exposed. She did not move. I bend down and look at her pussy. Stubbles were starting to appear. Tentatively, i put my hand to her slit between her legs and touched her. She did not moved.

I felt a need to feel her pussy. A NEED to touch her, explore her. I wasnt too interested in her boobs now as i had already gotten hold of them. Her pussy waited.

Slowly and carefully i adjusted her legs, spreading them. Her bottom came into view, protected by the folds of her vulva. She was dry. Very dry. I guessed she must have left her juices on the seat in the pub and the remianing had since evaporated during our journey.

Apprehensively, i use my middle finger and touch her soft lips. She did not move. I held the wrinkled skin between my index finger and thumb. They were cold to my touch and was dry. I put my middle finger into my mouth, wetting it before returning to her privates.

I spreaded the lips, exposing the soft pinkish inner part. She was still dry. Slowly, i touch her clit, so softly and push it in, towards her body. She adjusted her head and her eyes were still closed.

I rubbed her clitoris slowly, not wanting to get her horny or even awake, just wanting to fulfill the need of touching her there. I started to gently rub it in circular motion.

Kat: ummmmm....

She moaned so softly that i thought i heard wrongly. I paused and looked at her. She was still sleeping in her drunken state. Her body reacted to my probbing but her mind was asleep.

I wetted my middle finger again. Ever so slowly, i inserted my middle finger into the love hole that was awaiting. I took my time as she was dry and i did not want to jolt her. Centimetres by centimetres, my finger disappeared down the tunnel until the base of my finger touches her pelvic.

I wriggled my finger a little. I could feel the rough edges of her inner part. She closed her legs and clamping my hand with her thighs. I could not remove my hand and being restricted, i only continued to wriggle it. She moaned again in response very softly.

Kat: ummm.....

When she moaned, i stopped moving. I waited until her motion subsided and got back to sleep. Slowly using my other hand, i spreaded her legs again and i retracted my finger. It was wet with her juices, but she was still sleeping. I put it in my mouth and tasted her sweet juices.

I felt the urged to fuck her then, but i restrained myself. I wanted her, but not in this state. I prefer to take her willingly. I went to the toilet to bathe. Coming out, i helped her remove her clothes before covering her with the blanket.

I went to sleep after that.

bilabong95
17-12-2015, 01:56 PM
Nice update..more please

JiByeAss
17-12-2015, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the regular updates TS, really enjoyed reading :)

need_it
17-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Up TS points as gesture of appreciation. Good story! Keep me hooked. Btw TS, you shld have given Kat a good lick!

LeWildDick
17-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Thanks for your kind words bro. There's another bro who had a good story line as well. But he does not update very often, but like you said, a good read is a good read.

would you be referring to ilock? haha

I still can't up you. is it limited to once per thread?

pussluver
17-12-2015, 02:53 PM
Monday

As per yesterday, kat woke up first. She woke me after she had done bathing.

Kat: wow.... you really sleep like a log

She complained as i got up unsteadily. I took a second take as i looked at her. She was standing there totally nude, wipping her hair dry with the towel.

Kat: thanks for bringing me back yesterday. I hope it was not too much trouble.

I shook my head. I did not intend to tell her what happened in the pub or back in our room.

Kat: did anything happened? I cant remember anything after i started on the second bottle.
Me: yes. You took off your clothes in the pub.

She laughed and slap my arm playfully.

Kat: i am sure i did no such thing. Faster go and wash up. We need to have breakfast before catching the plane back home.

We did according to her plan, chatted with cindy for a while, and boarded the plane uneventfully. Again she took the seat next to the window. I took the middle seat and there was no one sitting next to me.

This time, she did not remain just close her eyes and sleep, but lay her head on my shoulder, hugging my arm.

Kat: i hope you had a good time and enjoyed yourself.
Me: i had a good time except....
Kat: except for what?
Me: ermmm.... nothing....

She slapped my chest.

Kat: so greedy....

I pretended that i do not know what she was talking about.

Kat: i know what you are thinking.... we'll see about it...

She left me poundering. I felt her hand went under my tshirt and she started playing with my nipples.

Kat: i like your chest. It's big and give me a sense of security....

My manhood stirred and i adjusted my position.

Kat: so easy to get you up... haha...

She reached under the blanket that was covering my legs and tried to squeeze through the waistband of my berms. I shifted to allow her access and she grab hold of my dick, thumb circling my cyclops with its precum.

Me: the stewardess are serving meals....
Kat: i dont care....

And she continue her exploration. When the stewardess came to serve our meals, she took a look at kat's hand and smile at me. I smile back. After she had left, kat withdrew her hand.

Kat: she pretty right?
Me: huh? No....
Kat: then smile at her for what?
Me: she smiled at me. It's only polite to smile back.
Kat: you can just ignore her.
Me: but... but....
Kat: eat your meal and dont disturb me...

I think she got jealous. Cindy never ever got jealous and now its my SIL who is jealous. I dont know how to handle it and ate my meal quietly.

After the trays were collected, her head found it's way back on my shoulder.

Me: kat... i need to fly to cambodia for work tomorrow. 2 days trip...
Kat : alone?
Me: no. With one of my staff.
Kat: girl or guy?
Me: girl.
Kat: i dont care i want to go as well...
Me: what?!
Kat: yes. you heard me. You better grab a ticket for me as well. I want to go.
Me: its a work trip.
Kat: i know, but i dont care. I am going there to watch over you.

I rolled my eyes and kept quiet, thinking if i should allow her to get there. But it doesnt seemed like an option for me. When she wants to do something, she will do it.

I have to check with peter and make some arrangements.

Soon we landed and made our way home. Once she alighted from the taxi, she started to lugged the suitcase with her.

Me: my stuffs...
Kat: i'll pass you back later... you go and book my flight first....

She went into her house.

pussluver
17-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Up TS points as gesture of appreciation. Good story! Keep me hooked. Btw TS, you shld have given Kat a good lick!

Haha... yes but later part.. thanks for points

pussluver
17-12-2015, 02:55 PM
would you be referring to ilock? haha

I still can't up you. is it limited to once per thread?

Yup. His story power.

LeWildDick
17-12-2015, 03:05 PM
Yup. His story power.

i think he's also the master of plot twists haha

pussluver
17-12-2015, 03:25 PM
Back in my room, after i wash up, i called Anne, checking with her on the details for the trip tomorrow. She told me that all the information is in my email. She did not sound too enthusatic.

Anne: by the way, peter is going as well.

I acted surprised.

Anne: yes. He knows the customer, and the general invited him along.
Me: ok. Is there any issue?
Anne: the customer threatened to cancel the project. We are going to lose alot of money if they do.
Me: lets see what he wants tomorrow and if there is anyway to save the project.
Anne: ok. See you at the airport tomorrow.
Me: sure. Bye.

I quickly made the booking for kat and then call up peter.

Me: whats your plan for tomorrow?
Peter: my friend will try to cancel the project tomorrow. I need you to play along.
Me: ok. By the way, my girlfriend is coming along.
Peter: what??!! You mean kat?
Me: yes.
Peter: then how to get anne?
Me: i'll think of something.
Peter: ok. See you at the airport.
Me: bye

I sat down in front of my computer and started to think.

Just then the door to my room opened. Instinctively i knew it was kat. Without turning around, i speak up.

Me: i booked your flight.
Kat: yippeee.... but how did you know it's me?
Me: who else will open my door without knocking?
Kat: hahaha..... scared?

I heard her close the room, locked it and walked towards me. I heard her putting the suitcase down by the door in the process. She sat down on my lap.

Kat: scared that i see you hiding and masturbating? Haha...

I dont feel comfortable. Ultimately this is in cindy's and my room.

Me: kat... errmmm.... this is cindy room...
Kat: haha... dont worry, i am sure sis will be ok with it....

Before i can argue, she reached down with with her hands and pull the waistband of my shorts down and exposed my erected manhood. She grabbed hold of it and slowly pull down my foreskin. My helmet was very red and swollen as she started to stroke the entire shaft.

Me:ahhhh....

I closed my eyes.

Kat: actually i think you are as big as the my dildo...
Me: ummm... huh?
Kat: haha.... i wonder if i will be able to... hmmm...

She stopped and did not continue, leaving the sentence hanging.

I reached out and went under her loose blouse. She was not wearing a bra. I cupped underneath her c cups, kneading it and played with her nipples as she continued to masturbate me while sitting on my lap.

She felt the tension in my manhood getting tighter and increased her pace of stroking. Just when i was about to ejaculate, she went down with her mouth and took the full blast into her, again milking me dry.

Me: aahhhhhh....

She swallowed and lick my dick, cleaning it, before sitting back on my lap. She continued to play with my fast deflating dick.

Kat: you cum so fast. Must be feeling bery horny....poor thing.... haha...
Me: why do you like to swallow?
Kat : you dont taste bad and i just like to swallow yours.... haha...

She put my stuff back in my shorts.

Kat: ok, i have to go... dinner with mum and dad.... i'll come back later...

teddywestside
17-12-2015, 03:28 PM
love it to the moon and back!

bayiniamkeng
17-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Yup. His story power.

Both of you also power lah hahaa :D

takashi31400
17-12-2015, 03:59 PM
Bro Pusslover,

Thanks again for your great effort.
Cheers.

lowhc
17-12-2015, 04:01 PM
For typing long messages/stories, you can work on a text file, then copy and paste entirely into the submission box, less chance of losing everything you have typed.

iMouse
17-12-2015, 05:13 PM
oooooh I'm hooked on Kat!!! :D

kovanng
17-12-2015, 06:48 PM
wow...more and more interesting...cheers

jasonchoo
17-12-2015, 06:48 PM
I'm simply hooked on this story.

But it seemed to be abit odd that Cindy the wife is so accepting on this, and the SIL being so young and sweet and of all the people she is seducing the brother in law. This is 1 in a million where the wife is willing to share.

I do hope there is no tragic twist at the end where actually the wife had some terminal illness and the sister promised to take care of the husband, she is in the us is not for work but for medication.

I hope for a happy ending :)

pussluver
17-12-2015, 06:59 PM
For typing long messages/stories, you can work on a text file, then copy and paste entirely into the submission box, less chance of losing everything you have typed.

thanks bro, but on a smart phone with tiny screen and the limited copying function, it is impossible.

pussluver
17-12-2015, 07:18 PM
Since I did not have dinner with mum for quite some time, I brought her out for dinner before heading home.

Now I have some time to work on some stuffs and make plans for tomorrow. First I cleared the suitcase, and I found the USD6k inside. Obviously Kat had returned it to me. Even though it fall short of the amount, I am not going to ask her for it.

Next I went to my Trojan and checked on Kat's activities, there wasn't any since she was using her mobile to access when we were overseas. Her chat messages were still cleared of history. There was nothing I could do.

I went to check Peter computer. He was using it. I briefly browse through it and apparently I could not find any named files that were the same batch as Kat's. I am confident that he had gave everything to me.

I did some snooping on the internet. Anne had 2 very young siblings who are still schooling. Her parents are already not working. Seemed like she is the only breadwinner of her house.

Finally, I have time to access the videos that I downloaded from Kat's notebook. It was easy as I ran my password cracking programme. All the passwords were her birthdate. I opened up the videos, expecting some kinky stuffs from her ex boyfriends. But end up they were basically videos of her dancing at events and some modelling for car events. Nothing much.

Disappointed, I archived everything.

I went to packed for tomorrow's trip. Nothing much to bring, and although we are meeting the client, it was a "Set-up" meeting, I decided to pack informal, so that Kat will have some space for her stuffs in the suitcase.

Just when I completed the packing, my room door opened. Kat hopped in.

Me: why are you hopping?!
Kat: haha... I am happy... able to go for another trip....

I rolled my eyes

Me: ya.... I paid for the tickets.....
Kat: oh ya..... thanks...

She grab my face and hug it, with me resting between the 2 pillows. But before I could grab her, she retreated out of reach.

Kat: I see that you have completed you packing.

I nodded.

Kat: haha... you left space for me..... good.....
Kat: I better go off to pack now.... see ya tomorrow.... good night....

With that, she pushes the suitcase out the door and disappeared. I chatted with Cindy for a while, telling her that I am home and is going to Cambodia tomorrow. She replied that she already knew about it and she have to rush to her office in the US.

I guess Kat update her in real time, leaving me redundant. I lay down on bed, thinking how to get Anne into the Photoshoot and how to omit Kat from the event.

Finally, I think I have the answer, satisfied, I slept.

gambit76
17-12-2015, 08:16 PM
Really thank you for the constant stream of updates! You are really spoiling us through your hard work. It is never easy to write such engaging stories, let alone constanly updating.

Hats off to you bro!

pinkypanther
17-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Really thank you for the constant stream of updates! You are really spoiling us through your hard work. It is never easy to write such engaging stories, let alone constanly updating.

Hats off to you bro!

TS updates story faster than we read :D :D

pussluver
17-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Tuesday

I got up early next morning and updated Cindy. She did not reply. I guess she was still in her office.

I went down and just as I exited my house, I saw Kat with the pink luggage walking towards me. She was wearing a pair of beige culottes with a polo T-shirt. I laugh when I saw her. She glare at me.

Me: what's the matter with your dressing? Going to be a nun? hahaha.....
Kat: I read that it's not safe there.
Me: haha.... it is safe. I been there many times....
Kat: You didnt tell me it's safe.
Kat: Yes. It's your fault.

The cab arrived and we made our way to the airport. She sulked all the way, ignoring me.

At the departure hall, Peter and Anne were already there. Anne looked at Kat wide eyes. Her expression told me that she is a little disappointed. Peter nodded to me.

Kat: Hi I am Kat

She said to Anne before addressing Peter.

Kat: Why are you here? You all know each other?
Peter: oh... it was a small world.... I didnt know Sam before, but we realised that he is my main con after our meet up.

Anne looked at them with a puzzled look, but I did not bother to explain. Somethings are better left unsaid.

One thing, I did not invite anyone from my office to my wedding, so they had not met Cindy. The staffs only know that I am married, but I did not speak about my personal life, they have no idea the name of my wife. Also my desk do not have a photo of Cindy, so Anne had no idea how Cindy looked like.

I assumed that she thought Kat is my wife.

We checked in and got our boarding passes. As we boarded, I noticed it is a smaller plane to phonem penh with a 45min stop at Siem Reap. Kat of course sat by the window, Anne on the aisle, me in the middle, and Peter sitting behind us. Once seated, Kat just put her head on my shoulder and hug my arm.

Kat: hmmphf....

I looked at her and realised that she is staking her claim of me, feeling threatened by Anne.

Actually both of the girls are very different, with the only similarity is that both are pretty. Kat is those girly typed, princess kind of material, whereas Anne is sporty, and seemed to be more outgoing. Basically it is impossible to compare them.

As the plane took off, Anne remained quiet and closed her eyes. Kat was very clingy today. She peeped at Anne, noticed that she seemed to be sleeping before she pull my head towards her, whispering in my ear.

Kat: She's your staff right?

I nodded.

Kat: She likes you. Do you know that?

I nodded. Women intuition. Even though they just met, Kat already know that Anne is holding a torch for me.

Kat: Why did you bring her with you on the trip?
Me: It's her account. They are having some issues, so that I have to be there as well.
Kat: You better keep away from her. She'll eat you alive.

She playfully pinch my face. Kat had been sending me some very confusing signals. She is my SIL and not my GF. however, she had been acting as if she is my GF. Furthermore, she is acting like she had know me forever, but it's only about a week since I got to know her better. In fact, there are many things that I still do not know about her. This remained a mystery to me which no matter how I crack my brains, I could not think of anything.

Kat: Remember ok?

I nodded. Satisfied, she allow me back to my position.

After the swapped over at Siam Reap, we arrived at Phonem Penh. A mini van was waiting for us and it send us to the Intercontinental hotel.

gambit76
17-12-2015, 09:40 PM
TS updates story faster than we read :D :D

Sometimes i feel that way too...hahahaha

pussluver
17-12-2015, 10:01 PM
When we tried to check in, there was an issue.

The general had booked a room for Peter alone. Anne and myself was supposed to share a double room, with separate beds. Kat is not going to sleep with Peter and definitely not going to allow me to sleep in the same room with Anne, end up I have to get an additional room on my cost for Kat and myself, but she wasnt too happy as we walked to our room.

Kat: why are you sharing a room with Anne?
Me: I dont know. It's not booked by me. It was arranged by the General.
Kat: I dont like the idea.
Me: come on. It's not my fault....
Kat: If I did not come, you will be staying with her. hmmmphfff..... I am angry....
Kat: And my dressing is so unglam today.... I am so angry!

Seriously I am not sure what I am supposed to do. She is definitely jealous, but on what basis? I felt am threading on thin ice.

I decided that I will not pacify her. Perhaps if she remained angry, I could see the chance with Anne.

We arrived our room, and I need to change and meet up with Peter and Anne to see the client. After telling Kat not to get out of the hotel, citing safety issues, I left her still sulking, changed and went to the lobby to meet up with the rest.

pussluver
17-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Thanks bros for your support

tuikboo
17-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Thanks bros for your support

And bro thanks again for your effort. Cheers

takashi31400
17-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Bro Pusslover,

Thank you very much for your HARD work.
Cheers.

globalk
17-12-2015, 10:33 PM
ur story is the #1 reason for checking SBF every hour!

good job bro!

sliver88
17-12-2015, 10:36 PM
This is my maiden post after so many years in this forum. You are really good!! Thanks for your effort..

takashi31400
17-12-2015, 10:49 PM
Bro Pusslover,

While waiting for your next updates story,
i am reading The breakup, The sorrow, the rebirth :D - Part 3.
Thank you very much for all the nice and HARD story....
Cheers.

ojit82
18-12-2015, 01:06 AM
Love the story! Keep it up ts! Sorry no points to up you...

bambo
18-12-2015, 01:23 AM
Omg. Such a nice story. How i wish my SIL is the same as KAT. though my SIL is older but do have a C cup too. :)

HarryPotter1
18-12-2015, 03:26 AM
Omg. Such a nice story. How i wish my SIL is the same as KAT. though my SIL is older but do have a C cup too. :)

Does she also like to show her pokies like Kat? :p

ajlover
18-12-2015, 03:58 AM
Wow... TS fucked the syndicate (cindy+kat) :-p

pussluver
18-12-2015, 10:46 AM
Anne was wearing a sleeveless beige blouse and black pants. I could see her black lacy bra from underneath her top and through the openings from her sleeve. Peter and I were in TShirt and jeans.

A Landrover came to pick us up at the lobby. Peter took the front seat, leaving Anne and myself at the back. She did not speak much. To me, it seemed that she was worried about what the client is going to say to her.

Me: Are you ok?
Anne: Ya.

She leaned her head towards me, speaking in a soft tone, not wanting to publicize our conversation.

Anne: Why did you bring your wife?

I was stumped for a moment, thinking about Cindy for a moment, then I assumed that she meant Kat. but why was she questioning me on this?

Anne: It's a work trip.

And I thought she was worried about the client.

Me: I didnt want to bring her along as well. But she insisted.

Now, Kat was questioning me about Anne and Anne is now questioning me about Kat. I felt like a sandwich.

Anne: then you should not have brought her along. You have to spend extra for the ticket and the room.

I kept quiet. I am not used to being questioned by my staff and furthermore, I cant tell her that Kat is my SIL. I looked out the window and watch the chaos on the road.

Anne: sorry, if I sounded rude.

I turn back and look into her eyes.

Me: No. it's not that. Dont worry.

We remained silent for the rest of the way.

I thought we were meeting at the General's house. But when we arrived, it was a restaurant. Look to me like quite an expensive place, compared to the rest of the shops and building around it.

We were shown to a private room and was showed to our seats around the table. We waited for him.

Peter: You met the General before?
Me: yes. Once. The rest of the contract was discussed between Anne and his secretary.

He looked at Anne

Peter: so you have not met him before?

She shook her head.

Peter: ok, dont worry, he is my friend. He is ok.

Anne did not replied. She just sat there staring into the blank.

I looked at her. Although she seemed calm about it, I could tell that she was a little worried. She played with her hands and the small notebook that she carried with her.

The door to the room opened, and a 2 uniformed guards came in, pistols in their holster on her waist. I saw Anne staring at the pistols. Then the General came in. He was a short man, probably about 1.55m and stout with a big belly. He looked like the Char Kuay Tiao uncle if he is not in his uniform.

Peter greeted him with a handshake, followed by myself and then Anne. He gestured us to take our seat.

General: how trip? Good?
Me: yes sir. It was good. Thank you.
General: very good

He smiled, showing his teeth. He spoke loudly, the same as the last time I met him. He is very sure and full of himself.

General: let's talk business. I have meeting in 20mins.

I nodded.

General: I am not too happy with the project. The material used is lousy. I want cancel the project and not going pay any money.

He was looking at Anne as he speak. The smile was gone and he was frowning. Peter had told me that he helped the General once when they were younger, and thus from then on, they were friends. They were on good terms and this is a favor from the General. He had already told the General of his plans, but he did not share the details from me. Obviously the General is playing his part here.

Me: Sir, we....

He cut me off.

General: She in charge of project?

I nodded. He pointed a finger at her.

General: She speaks.

I looked and Anne and nodded. The General waited.

Anne: Sir, the materials was used accordingly to the contract that we signed.

General: SO!?

He thundered. I see Anne jumped slightly. She shuddered before answering.

Anne: Sir, so you should not cancel the contract as we did not breech.

He laughed loudly, before lowering his voice to a sneer and lean forward as he spoke to Anne.

General: This is Cambodia. Not Singapore. I say I not pay, then I not pay! I say material lousy, then it lousy! Not you say, understand?

He straightened up.

General: If not, you do it again, with the new material.

He crossed his arms. I was watching him. He is like a tiger playing with it's prey. Anne was his prey. And I could tell that this is his normal way of speaking and not acting it out. But I was unsure if he meant this seriously. I looked at Peter, making sure that Anne was not looking at him, he gave me a quick wink. I was then assured of it.

Anne looked at me for help. She knew that if the project is cancelled, our company would make loses as the materials had been paid up front. To re-do it is even worse.

Me: Sir, is there any way we could do? If you cancel without payment, Anne will lose her job.
General: That is not my problem! Her problem. Lousy materials.
Me: Can we discuss?
General: NO!

I can see that Anne had a worried look. As our industry is small, if she was fired, the whole world will know, and she will have difficulty getting another job.

Me: Peter, we need your help to try to speak to the General.

He knew his part. He was waiting for it.

Peter: Can you both excuse us for a moment while I speak to the General in private?

I nodded and ushered Anne out of the room. The 2 guards followed us while we waited outside.

She was looking on the floor.

Anne: Sam, we cant lose the project. I cant do without a job.

I put a hand on her shoulder.

Me: dont worry. I think Peter can solve it for us.

We stood there and waited

pussluver
18-12-2015, 11:17 AM
After a while, Peter came out and close the door behind him. Anne and myself look at him.

Anne: How?
Peter: I spoke to him, but he still wants to cancel.
Anne: oh no....

She looked dejected.

Peter: But he is willing to re-consider if you accept his proposal.

She looked up again at the ray of hope.

Peter: but it involved you. It's up to you to accept.
Anne: what is it?
Me: ya, what is it?

I have to chip it to make it sound convincing.

Peter: I think you better hear from him yourself.

I nodded and peter re-open the door and we went back into the room.

Peter: Sir, they are willing to listen to your proposal.
General: HAHA.....

He narrowed his eyes and looked at Anne.

General: I can let you finish project and make payment. I have a proposal. I want your nude pictures. HAHAHA......

Anne looked shocked.

Anne: but... but... I dont have any....

He lowered his voice and speak

General: I dont want from your handphone. You find good photographer and take. I want good photos!

Anne looked at me for help.

Me: Sir, but that's not right......
General: There is no right or wrong. This is Cambodia! You give me what I want, I give you also. HAHA.....

I turned to Anne.

Me: if you not willing to do, we can leave. I can try to speak to management, but there is no promised.
Peter: Sam, words get around fast in our field.

With the 3 of us speaking in tandem, Anne seemed like she is in a lost.

Me: Ya, but there is nothing we can do.
Me: Sorry sir, I think we cannot do what you request.
Anne: wait...

She speak softly.

Anne: when do you want the pictures?
General: HAHA! I want it tonight!
Anne: I dont have a photographer...... can I give it to you in a few days?
General: NO! Tonight!
Peter: errrm.... wait... wait... Anne, I can help you....

She looked at him.

Peter: I am quite a good photographer. Is it ok with you?
General: PETER! you sure?! Dont talk rubbish!
Peter: Let me show you.

He took out his phone and showed the same pictures that he showed me before.

General: GOOD! you very good photographer!

He turn back to Anne.

General: HOW?

She nodded quietly.

General: HAHA.... GOOD... GOOD....you give me picture, I let you finish project. And I will make full payment tomorrow when I get pictures. HAHA....

She looked and him and nodded.

General: One more thing. I got another new project. Are you interested?

She looked up, seemed much happier that there is an additional project.

General: I can award you, but you must spend the night with me. HAHAHA.....

Anne frowned.

Me: Sir.... what project?
General: it's usd 25mil project. government project under me.
Me: wow....

I was honestly shocked. It is a big project. But his proposal was not something that I had discussed with Peter. He also looked astonished as well.

General: Anne, you make me happy, I give you project.
Peter: Any part of the project will invovled me?
General: Of Course!
General: Anne? how?

The 3 of us looked at Anne, waiting for her response.

FlickFassy
18-12-2015, 11:17 AM
Wonderful stuff !! good work TS :)

yippyZz
18-12-2015, 11:36 AM
Awesome story!!!

pussluver
18-12-2015, 11:40 AM
I did some quick calculations, for the project, Anne would get about 5% of the profits, which maybe close to 100k. But knowing her for about 1 year, I am not sure if she would be open to the proposition.

General: How?

She looked at me and mouthed sorry.

Anne: Sorry, I cant do it.
General: Why? The money is good!

He wasnt used to being rejected.

Anne: I just cant. Sorry.
General: You think about it and let me know again.

He stood up and we did as well. before he left, he asked Anne to think about it again. Peter, Anne and myself just stood in the room.

Peter: wow. 25mil.
Anne: sorry sam. I just cant do it. I know it's a lot of money, but... but...
Me: It's ok... there'll be other projects.

I did not want to push her into that. The car send us back to our hotel.

Peter: how about the photos?
Anne: Let's take tonight after dinner if you are free.
Peter: ok. your room?
Anne: ok.

She looked at me.

Anne: Sam, could you be present? I will feel more comfortable.

I nodded.

Anne: I want to take a rest now. See you guys later.

We went back to our own rooms. I could not find Kat in the room. I got worried. I went to the lobby and search, but she was not there as well. I finally found her at the pool area. She was on a deck chair and playing with her phone.

Me: So you are here.
Kat: look at you. why are you looking so flustered?
Me: I cant find you in the room. I was looking all over for you.
Kat: haha.... so you were worried about me? haha....

I ignored her.

Me: Have you eaten?
Kat: yup. at the restaurant. How was the meeting? settled?
Me: not really.

I decide to tell her the details and about the photoshoot.

Kat: I dont care. I want to be there as well.
Me: But.... It's Anne...
Kat: So? Then you can be there?
Me: errrmmmm..... errrmmm...
Kat: I want to make sure you behave yourself!
Me: What?!!
Kat: YES!
Me: I need to ask her first.
Kat: Let's go and ask her now....
Me: no.... not now.... later.... she should be resting....
Kat : you are very thoughtful towards her.....

and she strangled me playfully.

Kat: let's go back to our room. It's hot here....

pepe29
18-12-2015, 11:45 AM
Seem like Sam is joining the dark side. Will break Cindy's heart ...

xAhKingx
18-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Thank you for your updates ts

PeterPecker
18-12-2015, 12:12 PM
Wonderful updates ..... :)

pussluver
18-12-2015, 01:03 PM
back in the room, Kat went to bathe and I settled myself in front of the TV.

She finished her shower and came out wearing only a bathrobe. she ushered me to the bathroom.

Kat: go and bathe. You are so sweaty as well.

She closed the door on me. I had a quick shower and came out only in the bathrobe as well.

Kat: why are you it that thing as well?
Me: You didnt give me my clothes.

She was sitting on the sofa, legs stretched out on it. I was about to take my seat below her foot before she made space for me behind her. As she shifted, her bathrobe feel open and I could see alot of her thighs. She did not cover herself up and I took my seat. She lean against me and I put my arms around her, over the top of her shoulder and rested the palm of me hands on her bathrobe, over her breast.

John hancock was on TV and we watched if for a while. As I had previously watched it before, I was bored. I could smell the shampoo of her hair as her back was facing me and head in line with my nose. I slowly put my hand under the opening of her bathrobe and cupped her boobs. She did not push me away and her hand came up to cup my hand instead.

I took that as an encouragement and played with her nipples with my fingers. I could feel the tiny nipples getting erected. She shifted her position for me to better access her boobs, and her bathrobe opened up even more. From my top view, I could see that it had split all the way down along her body.

the valley between her boobs, her navel button, her triangle of clean shaven pubic area all came up in view. Her legs were straightened on the sofa and crossed, right leg on top of her left.

I slid my hand down her body, over her tummy and to her pubic area. Even though I had touched her privates on Sunday night, but that was when she was sleeping and have no recollection of any of it. I wanted to see if she would give me access.

As I reached the small triangle form by her crossed legs, she automatically uncross her legs and lifted them up at the knees, allowing me access. I felt her head tilt up and she looked me in the eyes.

My hands continue downwards. She closed her eyes just when my finger touched her clit. She spread her legs wider. I started to encircle her clit slowly with my middle finger as my index and ring finger move downwards to spread her lips.

She held to my forearm, pulling it further downwards, my body followed in the direction of my arm and my face was soon postioned above her. Slowly, i touched the entrance of her love-hole. It was wet with her juices. I slowly spread those liquid around the area, just like spreading butter on bread.

She released my forearm and her hand found my neck, pulling me downwards towards her. So far, I have not frenched her as perhaps she found it more inappropriate than the physical touches, but this time, our lips met for the first time. Using the tip of her tongue, she licked my dry lips before pushing them against hers. I open my mouth and our tongue met at the entrance to our mouth.

I slowly inserted my finger into her deep cavern. I could feel the tightness of her pussy, as well as her juices caking it. I inserted it fully until the base of my finger touches her skin, before I started to explore the uneven skin of her inner cave.

Kat: ummmmm......

She let out a muffled moan as we continued our tongue fight.

I noticed that her other hand were on her breasts and started playing with her nipples. I move away from her mouth and bend down to suck the nipple that was free, licking the protruding little raisin with gusto. I felt that she was wet enought, and move the only finger out to the entrance of her love hole, before I inserted a 2nd finger into her. I could feel her lips being spread as I put both fingers into her tight hole.

Her body tense as she took in both my fingers.

Kat: sam.... no.... no....

I push both fingers inside. They were snugly positioned. I could feel the warm of her hole and the flood encompassing them. I retracted them, not straight out, but curving them at the ends, intending to hit her G-spot, before I straightened and push them in again. I started to increase the tempo and she started moaning.

Kat: oh.... i'm so tight... oh... agghhhh....arghhhhh.....

I continued the assault with my fingers as I my mouth released her tits. My hand replaced my mouth. She was now lying flat on the sofa, her bathrobe fully opened with only the cotton belt hanging around her tummy area.

Her head was rested on my thigh. My erected cock had since came into view as my bathrobe fell away. It was near her face and she adjusted herself and clamp her finger around it. She put it into her mouth roughly and started to suck it. I moved my fingers in sync with the bobbing of her head. I could feel the walls of her muscles tightening around my finger.

I increased my tempo leaving the synchronize pattern and push hard and fast into her.

Kat: AHHHHHH... AHHHHHH....

Her legs lifted her hips and she started squirting onto my hand. I felt her body shiver. But all this while her mouth did not leave my dick. Hearing her moans and her orgasm, I felt the quiver in my shaft as well and cum in her mouth.

Me: ohhh....ahhh.....

Again, she took in everything that I gave and swallowed. I released her pussy, my hand coated in her juices. She reached up and grabbed my neck, and despite my struggle, she kissed me on my lips. I tasted the saltiness of my own sperm and she finally released me.

Me: that's disgusting.....
Kat: That's not. It's your own sperm. Anyway i like it.
Me: I dont.....
Kat: then next time, i will not swallow any more....

She paused.

Kat: unless you kiss me again now.....

I reached down, cringed and kiss her on the lips. She stuck her tongue into my mouth and again i tasted my own sperm. satisfied she released me.

Kat: haha... you see, not so bad.
Me: It's still disgusting....
Kat: haha.... I'm tired. Shall we take a nap?

I nodded and she led the way to the bed.

pussluver
18-12-2015, 01:40 PM
We woke up about 6pm. We were hungry.

I called Anne's room and Peter's room. We agreed to meet up at the restaurant downstairs at 7pm. Standing there nude, Kat was browsing the suitcase.

Me: what are you doing?
Kat: I am looking for clothes to wear.
Me: huh? dont you know what you brought?
Kat: Yes, the unglam clothes that I brought and this other piece which is fit only for the bed room.

She took out a very tight and small white lycra singlet and a pair short of also very tight white lycra cycling shorts. I laughed.

Me: hahaha.... why did you bring those? haha.....
Kat: I did not feel like sleeping in the nude as I thought it is not safe here. So I wanted to wear this in bed.
Me: hahaha.... I guess you just wear back what you wore this morning.
Kat: No. Anne is going to look prettier than me, and you are going to stare at her.
Me: come on. I wont. Wear back the previous. I am fine.
Kat: No.

She started wear the top and shorts, without any undergarment.

Me: Hey! arent you wearing anything underneath?
Kat: I only have this black boy thong and this black bra. It'll be ugly and all over the place.
Me: You cant wear like this and go to the resturant. You are showing everything off.
Kat: I dont care.
Me: No! go look at yourself in the mirror.

She went to the mirror. Her areola and nipples are very obvious on the singlet. even though it is not translucent, but because it is so tight, the contours of her bits could all be seen very clearly, especially on the white background. Her side boobs squeezed out from the sleeve. Her bottom clearly showed her camel toe. Even the shape of some of her protruding lips could be seen as well.

Kat: oh no.... it's all your fault!

She stood there looking and sulking

kat: and I dont have other clothes to wear!
Me: ok.... you wear that and just wear my T Shirt over it. ok?

I pass her a new T-shirt. She tried and it was big for her, at least she did not looked like a walking whore on parade. She looked at herself in the mirror. Then took off the Tshirt and then remove her singlet and just wore the Tshirt alone. It was a thicker grey Tshirt and her pokies were not so obvious.

Kat: ok..... at least better.
Me: Why dont you wear a bra? Peter will be there for dinner as well and I can see your tits from the sleeves.
Kat: No. I dont care about Peter. I just want you to look at me and not Anne.
Me: up to you. Dont say I never warn you.

We had spent too much time just for her to select her clothes. I changed and we went down to meet them.

liber
18-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Nice update bro

highlysex
18-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Bump up this thread

pussluver
18-12-2015, 04:48 PM
We waited for the both of them. While standing there, Kat seemed like she was just wearing the TShirt with nothing below as it came down to her mid thigh, covering her tiny shorts. Guests walking in and out of the lobby had been taking second looks at her. luckily my TShirt was of thicker material and her nipples were not that obvious.

Peter arrived first.

Peter: wow Kat.... are you wearing anything below?
Kat: of course! do you think I'll give you a free show?!
Peter: haha.... I have seen enough....

I shot him a look.

Peter: opppsss... sorry...haha...

He decided to stop talking about Kat.

Kat: Later I am joining in the photoshoot.
Peter: huh?

He looked at me.

Kat: dont look at Sam. I am joining....

I shrugged my shoulders at him.

Peter: You also want to be in the shoot as well? haha....
Kat: NO! since Sam will be there, I want to be there as well.....
Peter: errrm.... errrmmm....

before he replied, he spotted Anne coming out of the elevator. She was wearing a printed Tshirt and a pair of denim shorts. definitely nothing sexy.

I looked at Kat and laughed. She shot me a look which made me control myself.

Together we went for dinner. Kat sitting in front of me, Anne took my side, and Peter sat besides Kat. we ordered our dishes and waited for the food.

Peter: Anne, later we do it in your room?
Anne: anything.....
Me: you ok? you can dont do it. Like i said, I can try to talk to the management....
Anne: Nevermind..... i dont want to take chances.

I kept quiet.

Kat: dont worry, I'll be there as well. you be fine....
Anne: I dont feel comfortable with you around.

I felt the tension in the air.

Kat: Then I wont allow Sam to be in the room as well... you do it alone with Peter then....
Anne: Sam already promised to help....
Kat: that's not my problem...

Peter looked at me. His eyes pleading for me to stop the argument before his plans are messed up.

Me: ladies..... stop.... stop... stop.....

They looked at me.

Me: Kat, Anne cannot do it alone. Not that I dont trust Peter, but it's better to have another person around, just in case.
Me: Anne, Kat will not distract you or be a nuisance while she is there. If she is not there, I wont be able to be there as well.
Me: And, like I said earlier, this is not the company call. It's your call. You can dont do it, if you are uncomfortable. I can help you to speak to our management.

Anne: no. it's ok.

She looked down at her plate.

Kat: sorry....

and she too, look down at her plate.

Peter winked at me. but I find no joy in this, but it's too late to stop it.

The food came and we ate in silence.

nex_terday
18-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Thanks for constant updates!

pussluver
18-12-2015, 05:09 PM
When the waiter cleared our plates, Peter ordered some wine for us to relax. I know Anne is a relatively good drinker, but Kat is not.

Anne down her wine as if it was a beer. Kat took sips from the glass. Peter replenish Anne glass and again she down it in one gulp. Likewise for the 3rd and 4th. I stopped Peter from ordering more.

Me: she'll get drunk.
Anne: it's ok. Better to be drunk.

She proceed to order another glass. Kat had just finished her glass of wine. Before I could say no, Peter replenished hers as well.

Me: Kat, dont drink too much.
Kat: dont worry. Wine is fine....

I waited until Kat finished the 2nd glass, before I stopped them. Anne had down another 4 glasses by then. As the bill will be settled by the customer, we asked the bill to be charged to the room and the 4 of us made our way up in the elevator, with Kat holding onto my arm.

Peter went to his room to collect his camera and tripod, while we entered Anne's room. Her room had 2 single bed as it was supposed to be for the both of us.

Kat took a seat on the sofa. I sat besides her. She lifted her legs and sat cross-legged. Anne went into the bathroom. Soon the doorbell rang, and Anne came out and opened the door for Peter.

He made his way in with his equipment and a bag. I guess that the items in the bag would be similar to what he passed to Kat the other day.

ParkTaeWan
18-12-2015, 05:12 PM
Very steamy story!!! :D
please continue

pussluver
18-12-2015, 06:11 PM
I looked at Kat. She was red and already starting to look tipsy.

Peter came into the room, pass the bag to Anne.

Peter: Could you change into these clothes?

She looked into the bag.

Anne: where did you get these?
Peter: Oh, the General pass to me....
Anne: I didn't see him passing anything to you.

She eyed him suspiciously.

Peter: Just now after we had lunch, he called me and got his guys to pass it to me.
Anne: oh....

She seemed convinced and went into the toilet. Peter sat on one of the single bed and worked on his camera.

Kat lay her head on my shoulder. I looked at her, and she was closing her eyes.

Me: Kat, you ok?
Kat: ya.... just a little tired....
Me: I told you not to drink....
Kat: I thought wine would be ok....
Me: what do you mean wine would be ok? it contains alcohol as well.

I rolled my eyes.

Kat: ohhh.....
Me: Do you want to go back to the room first?
Kat: No.... I want to stay here with you....ok?
Me: up to you....

We heard the door of the toilet opened. Anne came out wearing a nurse uniform, complete with headdress, garter belt, heels, and black stockings. I opened my eyes wide, and Kat sat up on the sofa.

Anne: Will this do?
Peter: wow.... nice.... yup. very good. You ready to start?
Anne: Yes, but I don't know how to pose.
Peter: Maybe Kat can teach you. She is a model.

thevilone
18-12-2015, 06:39 PM
more more more!

skang
18-12-2015, 06:54 PM
Way to go TS
Must find a SIL like Kat.
Pls continue the sexciting story

LeWildDick
18-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Way to go TS
Must find a SIL like Kat.
Pls continue the sexciting story

got SIL like Kat also need wife like Cindy mah:D

pussluver
18-12-2015, 07:43 PM
got SIL like Kat also need wife like Cindy mah:D

Agreed. Its a must. Best of both world.haha

Wife must be understanding. - cindy
Gf must be wild - kat

norigo77
18-12-2015, 08:18 PM
I love nurse uniform. Pls continue, TS! :D

ArSeRaMmEr
18-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Camping for more TS

skang
18-12-2015, 09:49 PM
Agreed. Its a must. Best of both world.haha

Wife must be understanding. - cindy
Gf must be wild - kat

Ya hoh, where to find in Sin

nokiaN95
18-12-2015, 09:53 PM
more more more!

1,000,000 times more!!!!!! :D

iCow
18-12-2015, 10:00 PM
camping for photoshoot !!! :D

pussluver
19-12-2015, 12:22 AM
I looked at Kat.

Peter: Kat, you want to give some tips?
Kat: Just be yourself and relax. Basically you need to seduce the camera. Imagine the camera is your boyfriend. Then you will get it.
Peter: haha.... thanks

He gestured Anne to the side of the bed.

Peter: Imagine you are a nurse and you want to attract a patient.

Anne tried a pose. She bend a little forward, put her hands on her knees, and stick out her butt, but it just did not cut it. Peter tried to get her to relax her expressions and body but she was simply too tense. Even for me as a bystander, I stood and look, but it just did not cut it. Kat was looking, but she seemed kind of daze and was frowning.

Peter: Kat, can you help?

She nodded and went to Anne. First, she unbuttoned the top 2 buttons on the uniform. Then adjusted Anne's pose. She positioned her legs, held Anne's buttocks, positioned her hands, and then her face. Finally satisfied, she went behind Peter.

Kat: Ok?
Peter: good.

Click.

He motioned Anne to have a look. All of us crowded around him and looked into his camera. He had 2 photo. The first where Anne did the pose on her on, and the 2nd where Kat positioned her.

Although both pictures were well taken, the first showed that Anne was in an awkward stiff position. The 2nd show Anne as a sexy nurse.

Anne: wow..... the differences....
Peter: so you catch it?
Anne: I think so....
Peter: let's try again. Put one leg on the bed.

Anne did as she was told. But again, she was stiff. Peter looked at Kat and Kat automatically went over to adjust Anne. First, instead of the leg further away from the camera is put on the leg, she motioned Anne to use the nearer leg. Then she pull up her skirt, showing off Anne's leg and also to expose the top of the stockings and garter belt. After that she placed Anne's hands to their position. And then she backed off.

Click.

Peter: good. Kat, you are good.

I could see that Kat looked pleased with herself.

Peter: Anne, could you lie on the bed?

Anne was hesitant.

Peter: We need to start to get some erotic photos for the General. Not just these standard shoot.

Anne slowly postioned herself on the bed, holding onto her nurse uniform where the 2 buttons were undone.

Peter: open your legs and put your hands between them.

Anne did not know what to do. She held onto the hem of her skirt, and half open her legs.

Peter: Not like that.....
Kat: Anne, why not I show you the pose on the other bed and you try to follow?

Anne nodded. I was still sitting on the sofa and Kat asked me to go to the bed.

Kat: Sam, can you come over and sit here?

She tapped the foot of the bed, nearer to Peter. I went over with too much fuss.

Kat spread her legs, and put her hands between them. I looked between her legs and could see the camel toe in between. She winked at me and mouthed "later".

Anne replicated the pose. From my angle, even though her hands were placed on the bed in front of her crotch, through the gap, I could see that she is wearing translucent red thongs. However, because of the shadow from her skirt, I could not see much. Peter gave her a few more instructions.

Click.

Peter: ok. not bad. unbutton your uniform all the way down and lie down. I want a top view.

Kat waited for her to unbutton. So did Peter and myself. Anne's finger went to the 3rd button. She hesitated for a while, before releasing it. She finally completed and unbuttoned everything, leaving the white uniform to hang loosely around her body. Kat lay down and positioned herself, and after looking at her, Anne follow suit.

Although her position was right, her uniform was all over, not placed correctly. I had a good look at what Anne was wearing inside. A red patching bra that is cupping her B cups fully. It was translucent as well and her nipples could be seen. They were of a darker shade than Kat's light brown ones, and her nipples were more perky, like the eraser on the tip of a graphite pencil. on her bottom, I could see now that it was a T-back G-sting. The material offered little protection, and I could see her neatly trimmed bush, a tiny rectangle resting on top of her zone. Her body was athletic shaped and I could see the faint shape of her 4 packs. The rest of her body is the same tan colour, except for some whiter parts, where her bikini must have protected her skin from the sun. Her boobs were slightly fairer than the rest of her body, making them very apparent to anyone.

Kat sat up and looked at me. She frowned and asked me in a rather cold manner.

Kat: nice?

takashi31400
19-12-2015, 12:37 AM
Bro Pusslover,

Thanks again for your updates.
Good job.
Cheers.

pussluver
19-12-2015, 12:44 AM
I shook my head. She pointed to my tent that had already formed.

Kat: then why is this like that?
Me: errrm.... natural reaction.
Kat: so you mean it's nice, right? and you like it right?
Me: no... no.... not that.....

I saw Peter walked over and adjusted Anne's clothing.

Kat: stop looking. You want to see, I let you see.

Before I could ask what, she took off her top, exposing her breasts to Peter and Anne. But Peter was still adjusting Anne, so he did not noticed. Anne happened to see and I could she the expression of shock on her face. I was shocked to. Peter was in the room. Why did she remove her top? I wasn't too happy about it.

Me: Why did you do that for??! We are not alone.
Kat: you like to look, then look at mine.
Me: Not that. Wear back your top.
Kat: No. Either we leave the room or I will continue to be topless.
Me: We promised her to be around. come on, wear it back.
Kat: No. Then I continue like this until the end of the session.

I was about to retort her when I heard Peter whistled.

Peter: wow.... Kat, you want to be in the shoot as well? haha....
Me: You better make sure she is not in any of your photo.
Peter: don't worry, I wont. I promised. ok?
Me: make sure.....

He nodded and went back to adjust Anne. I took Kat's top and pass it back to her, she took and put it behind her. Then suddenly, she grab my manhood, strangling it.

Kat: Don't sit so far. Hug me.....

I went behind her waist and hug her, she leaned backwards into me, with her left hand still holding onto my dick. I took her long hair and swept it forward, trying to cover her exposed nipples. She allowed me to do so.

Click.

Peter: Anne, can you remove your uniform? just in your undergarments, but change a position.

Anne looked at Kat and myself as she was removing the uniform. Her eyes went to Kat's hand, which is between us, hovered for a while, before looking at me in the eyes, and then rested on the bed.

Peter: Kat, could you help out with a new pose?

I did not stop her as she was supposed to be the trainer for Anne. Kat lay down sideways, hand supporting her head. When Anne got the idea, Kat came back to me, again leaning back onto me. This time, she did not touch my dick, but she took my hand and put it on one of her boob, i complied and started to massage her boob and played with her nipples, which had started to get erected.

Peter turned to look at us.

Peter: wow.... you 2 don't have to start your petting here right?
Kat: concentrate on your photos
Peter: With you like this how to concentrate?
Kat: Anne is the star for you today. Not me....
Peter: Sam, you are a lucky guy.

takashi31400
19-12-2015, 12:48 AM
Bro Pusslover,

Kam Sia.Power story!!!

pussluver
19-12-2015, 12:59 AM
I looked at Kat. She was still a little red, but she doesn't seemed to tipsy as we just entered the room.

Me: Are you still tipsy?
Kat: no... but I am feeling horny.....
Me: what?
Kat: I told you before, I always feel horny after drinking.
Me: errrmm.. ok....

Click

Peter: Anne could you remove your bra? and then I need you to do lie down in the previous position.

Kat did not moved as the position was done previously. Anne did so, and I see Peter adjusted her hands slightly for a slightly different variation.

click.

Peter: now could you remove your bottom as well? I need a picture on all fours.....

Anne hesitated, before looking at me and slowly removed her bottom. Kat saw this and did the same as well, removing her bottom.

Me: what are you doing?
Kat: I told you earlier....
Me: Don't do this....
Kat: I don't care.....

Peter interrupted us again.

Peter: wow.... kat, you don't have to do that you know?
Kat: not your problem....
Peter: can I take a picture of you?

Me and Kat replied at the same time.

Me & Kat: NO!
Me: concentrate on your photos and remember your promise.
Peter: ok... ok... just joking....
Peter: Kat, can you help with the pose?

Kat went down on all fours, pushing her pussy and butt towards me. Automatically, I looked down her hole. She was getting wet there. Kat turned her head and looked at me, sticking out her tongue. She held this pose without moving. Her pussy was on display not only to myself, but Peter and Anne as well.

Peter: wow, Kat, you are wet.

I heard him walk closer to us. Kat still held her pose and not moving. I slapped her butt cheeks and pull her backside towards me, getting her into a sitting position. I heard Peter stopped in his tracks and went back towards the other bed.

I turned and looked, Anne was doing the same thing as well on all fours.

Peter: wow.... Anne. you are also wet.... wow.....

Anne sat up and covered herself obviously embarrassed.

Peter: hey.... come on, let's continue.....

Anne looked at me from across the other bed.

pussluver
19-12-2015, 01:00 AM
Bro Pusslover,

Kam Sia.Power story!!!

thanks bro for your kind words.

thevilone
19-12-2015, 02:16 AM
wow, lots of action incoming!

CaptAm
19-12-2015, 04:20 AM
Bro pussluver's,

Awesome story!!! I just started reading your story for the last few days, managed to read till page 20. Keep Going!

Thanks for the wonderful story!

SmackedDown
19-12-2015, 04:21 AM
nice update bro

Camryaltis
19-12-2015, 08:22 AM
Have been checking out this thread a few times daily for updates......very erotic story. Keep it up.

highlysex
19-12-2015, 09:22 AM
bump up this thread

boy8842
19-12-2015, 09:37 AM
TS your story telling is way too good... Can go publish a book liao...:D:D

hornyisthekey
19-12-2015, 10:15 AM
Great story!!

pussluver
19-12-2015, 10:24 AM
Peter went to the mini bar and took out the siders as well as the cans of beer. He pass a can of beer to everyone of us.

Peter : Come on .... Cheers.

Anne hesitated, looking at the can in her hand.

Peter: come on... drink up....

I hugged Kat from the back, and leaned forward into her ears.

Me: Don't drink so much. If you get drunk and fall asleep, I'll carry you back into the room.

Kat nodded.

Peter: bottoms up.

Kat took a small sip from the can of beer. The rest of us downed the contents of our cans. Next he pass the bottles around, except to Kat as she was still holding onto the can. I knew what he was doing. He did this the last time as well. He wanted Anne to lose her inhibitions and loosen up.

Peter: After this we continue.... bottoms up....

Anne finished half her bottle, Peter and myself, finished ours.

Peter: Anne, yours?

She does not have the kind of red face that Kat has, perhaps she is too tanned to show or maybe because she is those type that does not get red.

Anne: I cannot.... I will vomit....
Peter: last one ok? finish it....

Anne slowly finished her bottle. Kat passed me her 3/4 can. I put it on the table and went back to her. She held my hand and put it on her breast again, guiding me to play with her nipples. Her other hand covering her private area.

Finally Anne finished her bottle. Peter looked at Anne.

Peter: You ready to start?

She nodded, and got on all fours, offering her ass to the camera.

Peter: You are still wet. Clean it or the photo wont look nice.

He offered her a tissue and she cleaned off the juices, dropping the used tissue on the floor. I wanted to smell the tissue, but I am sure Kat will kill me if I do so. Anne got back into position.

click.

Peter: Good. Could you lie down and spread your legs and using one hand, spread your pussy?

Anne looked at Kat, Kat laid down with her elbow supporting her on one hand, and with me sitting between her spreaded legs. She opened the lips of her pussy with her fingers. Peter looked and licked his lips.

Peter: wow.....
Me: Your subject is there....
Peter: haha... yup...

We turned and looked at Anne. She was replicating Kat. I could only see her erected eraser like nipples and her pubes but from my current position on the other bed, I could not get to see how she looked like down there. I wished that I am the camera.

As I was looking, Kat grabbed my wrist and put it on her love hole. I felt her warm juices on my fingers, and turned my head to see what I was touching. Still holding my hand, she guide me to rubbed again her clit, putting it in between the small valley between both her lips.

Kat: ummmm.....

Peter looked over at Kat. I could see that he is sporting a tent. Kudos to him, he went back to Anne. Kat releases me and I continued rubbing her. I could feel more juices flowing out, leaking onto the bed.

tuikboo
19-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Bro keep the story coming. This is super good. Cheers

pussluver
19-12-2015, 10:47 AM
click

Peter: Anne, the picture is no good. It's too wet. Can you clean it?

I look across. Anne was still spread, but even after Peter told her, she was not moving. She looked kind of daze. The drinks had taken effects. Peter told her one more time.

Peter: can you clean it?

She just laid there and looked at him. To my surprise, he took a tissue, and proceeded to wipe her there. I saw Anne open her legs wider in response and her head was tilted back when he touched her. I thought he would finger her, but he did not. After he cleaned her, he also dropped the tissue on the floor. I looked at Kat and she saw the scene on the other bed as well. I was still rubbing her, but now, I slowly opened her folds, and inserted my finger into her love canal. I felt her muscles loosening to allow me access. She moan quite loudly.

Kat: ahhhhhhh.....

Click

At the same instance, Peter captured Anne.

Peter: Anne...can you stick a finger into yourself?

I think Kat's moaning was getting to Anne as well. I looked over and was surprised that she complied to Peter's request. I see her place her hand between her legs, and from the contorted sight of her shoulder, I could tell that she was finding her way into her tunnel.

Anne: ooooooo......

Her moaning confirmed my suspicion. She was fingering herself and I am fingering Kat, albeit on separate bed.

tuikboo
19-12-2015, 10:52 AM
Bro thanks. Hope i am not imposing by asking moreeee please. Cheers

SnowyTheSnowMan
19-12-2015, 10:59 AM
TS, thank you for nice story.

highlysex
19-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Good read, ts

thevilone
19-12-2015, 02:28 PM
can't wait for more!