PDA

View Full Version : Why look for FL when there are legal WL?

Xyberduke
10-11-2015, 09:14 AM
Just curious as I see more and more khakis going for FL than WL.

WL are legal. There are several very pretty ones with this forum offering excellent insights on the latest stocks. One just need to park or arrive at Geylang and stroll through the houses. Choose the ones your like, and have fun at ease. Pay $150 for almost always guaranteed one-dragon services like bathing together, cat bath in the bathroom on a inflatable bed, proceed to "renovated-for-sex" bedroom for hot/cold bbbj, AR and great fuck regardless of whether the WL is acting or not. Quickies are available at $50/$60.

FL are not illegal to engage. But they are working illegally. I had one D-cupper who ran out naked to the streets when the hotel staff shouted some codes (AV coming) half-way through the sex... leaving my dick out in cold and alone in the room. Anyway, the point is, you have to scroll through several forums, websites, etc.. use your mobile phone to do bookings, and that is tough sometimes for good ones, find your way to some hotels or rented apartment, sometimes get horrible services like just paying for a "hole" with no one to complain to. And some can SMS while riding on you and moaning to secure the next booking.. gosh. There was once I called to make a booking and the girl picked up and the conversation goes something like this:

Girl: 啊啊啊,你好棒。。。
Me: Hello...
Girl:你说,你说。。。啊啊
Me: 五点有空吗?
Girl: 啊啊啊,有有,肯定吗?。。。。 用力,啊啊啊
Me: 肯定!
Girl: 我等你宝贝,啊啊啊,射吧。。。好爽,爽死我了。。
Me: 地址呢?
Girl: 啊啊啊啊
Me: 地址呢?
Girl: 我来了我来了,一起吧宝贝,射吧。。
Me: 地址,地址!
Man's voice in background.... 啊啊啊

knn, I hung up! She called back later to settle the address part saying the customer took her phone away so she couldn't hear me... damn..

What are your opinions?

I am still ok for both as there are some nice FL around sometimes, just that the risk is always high for PRC as I have yet to encounter proper OKT who trains them well and upkeep their standards like the popular Thai OKTs...

squiggle
10-11-2015, 01:18 PM
Coz some of the services and race of girls may not be provided and able to be found in the legal WL.

cocky1234
11-11-2015, 07:57 AM
if want syt young girl uni or poly student. . cant find in gl leh :)

ponybabe
11-11-2015, 04:13 PM
I used to be an FL for a few months and here's some reasons why!

1) Young and curious. At our young 20s.. (I'm 23) this age perhaps give us the edge as most guys do feel absolutely excited doing it w such a fresh, young girl

2) Local Singaporean. Your convo seems to be like.. PRCs? Most guys I've talked to seem rather turned off by them. They want that.. gf experience and not know that the girl is a pro / be faking it. Some people like things 2 ways and not be that selfish one who walked off with the pleasure to himself.

On top of that we have decent conversation which I am not sure a PRC can give you. They very often have sad stories, and are nice people too though. But everyone has different taste, so as an FL back then I'm just glad there's that demand!

3) Difficult to find. Strong demand, lack of supply. Most of us quite after a few months, a few years. I did it due to curiosity, but i've never faced a situation where I had to ran out or anything. A reliable one is not easy, but well worth the risk.

cassano10
11-11-2015, 04:36 PM
FL, whether they are local or foreign are all illegal.

So being a local Sg gal doesn't make u a legal whore.
so if AV comes u also need to run to avoid being arrested.

IMHO paying inflated prices for a local sg fl is just like paying $8 for a bowl of bah chor Mee at a food court. Not guaranteed tasty and expensive.

Does local sg fl gives services like 一条龙,good bbbj, frenching etc?
I doubt that.

The choice is clear.

Boinkboinkboink
13-11-2015, 03:33 AM
IMHO paying inflated prices for a local sg fl is just like paying $8 for a bowl of bah chor Mee at a food court.

I love ur illustration, bro. :D

squiggle
13-11-2015, 10:00 AM

IMHO paying inflated prices for a local sg fl is just like paying $8 for a bowl of bah chor Mee at a food court. Not guaranteed tasty and expensive.

I doubt that.

The choice is clear.
Yes, could be we just paying for looks and nationality that's all. After all they are just a same hole, no point of paying so much for sex, unless you are talking about real relationship.

conquer
14-11-2015, 02:48 AM
if want syt young girl uni or poly student. . cant find in gl leh :)

For sure this is indeed true. :D

I doubt that.

The choice is clear.

When the blueboys come, only the hoes need to run. You can continue staying in the rooms and probably have a nap in the same room after the q&a session with the blueboys. :p

yourfucker
14-11-2015, 11:23 AM
No matter FL or WL. I am their fucker:)