PDA

View Full Version : I fell for my friend

jadelady
21-10-2015, 11:00 AM
Anyone has the same situation? Unknowingly I fell for a friend but the problem is we had ONS before. I have told him before I have feelings for him and he treat me quite nice after that, like really nice and we talk over on Text message frequently. But Text message lessen as time pass though.

urgg
21-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Anyone has the same situation? Unknowingly I fell for a friend but the problem is we had ONS before. I have told him before I have feelings for him and he treat me quite nice after that, like really nice and we talk over on Text message frequently. But Text message lessen as time pass though.

Is he john aka the bald head man? :D

makeyouhappy
21-10-2015, 02:12 PM

Hey.. is everything alright? I could offer you some company ;)

Inappropriate offers aside, what do you want out of this? Can't you pursue him?

Notary
21-10-2015, 04:16 PM

Hello jadelady,

Your situation is not something unusual, we usually fall for our friends. It's always safer to have feelings for someone whom you already know and in addition you already gave your body to him; a relationship would naturally foster from there onwards.

At this point, you need to get a few questions answered in your head:

1. Do you want to spend eternity with this guy and have a family with him in future?

2. Are you just lonely and this guy happen to conveniently fall into your life?

Once you get these questions answered and if you still decide to pursuit your prince charming, you should sit him down and let him know what you want from him - if he is okay with it then congratulations, if he not okay with it, you need to have the courage to still be friends with him but if he is undecided, continue to build on the friendship and hopefully something comes up in the near future. But remember, a beautiful relationship usually blooms out of both parties being madly in love with one another in the beginning; artificially getting the cupid to shoot the love arrow might cause you some long-term issues.

Good luck sis.

orangeproud
22-10-2015, 12:32 AM

TS, u & ur his friend start out as ons first, as time passed by, u develop feeling for him, pardon me for asking this is it coz of the great sex or is his personality or character tat make u love him? U mentioned in d other forum tat he is d one initiated for meet up, do every meeting end up having sex?

U may treat him as boyfriend now, but he might not treat u as girlfriend from the start until now. He might treat u as someone who can ons only. Since u alrdy confessed ur love to him b4, wat is his respond? Any reply or any courting from him? Maybe initially u both hv great sex & he is truly enjoy d sex with u, so he treated u very nice. After tat, he might lost his interest on u or he alrdy finds a new target to hv ons. Well, it's all my guessing which might b wrong, u can try to contact him again, but if he ignore u, very cold towards u or always say busy....can't talk to u much then quickly hang up d phone....then u know d ans liao, if he really interested in u, he will always keep in touch with u, care for u, try to reach u even u din contact him.

Even if he is not a playboy, but he's someone who goes for ons.......some guys juz wan sex, dun wan a relationship, they scare of commitment & whole life great responsibility he has to shoulder......maybe initially he thought u r one of those open minded liberal type of gal since u can ons with him, later he finds out u r getting serious with him, he feels pressurized & worry u might turn too clingy & demanding towards him, tat why he starts to keep a distance from u by lesser contact.

Try to contact him c how his response, dun pin too much hope, accept it even d outcome is negative, let go & move on;):)

Take care!

Justice2014
25-10-2015, 02:08 AM

Nothing wrong with falling for a fren as it's normally the case. Unless the fren is already married. That is totally different story altogether. ONS with no string attached is also pretty common i guess.

When texting lessened, which is an obvious sign he had lost interest. Could be just an infatuation & he has found himself a better target.

conquer
25-10-2015, 03:07 AM
Not sure about others, but if I manage to conduct an ons with a female, I would rather keep this no-string-attach relationship stays as how it is, until I've got bored with her body or found another better replacement.

Hey, most men bow to attachment for sex. If free sex is available, why attachment? :cool:

carlzeissplanar
26-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Nothing wrong with falling for a fren as it's normally the case. Unless the fren is already married. That is totally different story altogether. ONS with no string attached is also pretty common i guess.

When texting lessened, which is an obvious sign he had lost interest. Could be just an infatuation & he has found himself a better target.

Why married cannot have ONS? :confused:

Once married means no longer entitled to no strings attached ONS? :(

ringo6668
26-10-2015, 01:13 PM
Of course I have the same situation as you.. is normal...but after sex it depends on how well the relationship progress.Some might break of f...some might carry on.So don't have to worry the text are lesser you can always find a new one again.You never know there might be a better samster out there.;)

Blackenrose
21-11-2015, 10:16 AM

Hi sister.. relationships like that dun last long.. Suggest u just take it as an enjoyment rather than a long term relationship..I know it is hard as ur heart is already with him.

CumExplorer
21-11-2015, 02:16 PM

ts find a new one and move on ... you will find better man here and there :D

Xyberduke
22-11-2015, 01:43 PM

Query.

Only 1x ONE Night Stand? or several ONS?

While he is nice to you, do you continue to have ONS? And is he touchy?

Can advise better if you can answer the above queries.

Botakhead
25-11-2015, 04:49 PM
One Night Stand means only one time for both of them, if any more afterwards and carried on for a few more times or many more times, that is Fuck Buddy, and if emotions are involved after the ONS, it means Friends w Benefits, and if the feelings of attachment is so strong as to need for control over each other, then it becums BF/GF.

Less and less text contact most probably means he is getting out from your circle, let him go and look for another man who can sextify you.

Many samster here can help you dearly with that.

kellykelly
01-12-2015, 01:21 AM
Fell in love with frens, arent it quite common? If not wont ons. :confused:

Wintermelontea
14-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Any update?

cuntjigger
15-12-2015, 12:53 AM
Nothing wrong...spread da love among frens but take precautionary measures!;-)

calliope
15-12-2015, 06:43 PM
so do I ....
what to do ??

eroticbomb
15-12-2015, 11:34 PM

Is there chemistry between both of you?:)