PDA

View Full Version : Amansari de Spa

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

eddy72
02-03-2016, 10:11 AM
I dunno too..... So yang also nothing...... Dunno why people like.....

I dunno also.. for me, service more important.. I go there for 1 no. only..

everytime captain c me, see that no. have or not.. no chance to try other no..

zzzzzz

devion
02-03-2016, 08:02 PM
How is the stocks now? More to select from? wonder if previous Rabbit & Maria Vietbu r back.....

guynextdoor
04-03-2016, 01:44 AM
Went there a few nights back and was satisfied. Granted, not many girls there that night; i was told around 17-18 girls, but was also told there will be more coming back.

Chose girl 333. Her name is Koon. Thai girl.

Looks (8/10) - Pretty. Striking.
Boobs (8/10) - C cup. Shiok!
Body (8/10) - Slim and tall. Tight and firm ass.
BBBJ (4/10) - Just a lot of saliva and no suction.
FJ (8/10) - Not in a rush. Many different positions and very accomodating. Very flexible.
GFE (8/10) - Was quite shy but once action starts, she became another person. Lots of moaning.

RTF - Probably no just so i can try other girls.

Facilities wise was great! Never been there before the raid but from a newcomer perspective, its awesome. Only used the sauna and it was great! Will go back and try the steam room next time. Overall good experience! Bros! Its a go!

tokidoki1986
04-03-2016, 11:21 AM
Do u know what happens to the customers during the raid? Do they also get fine or lockup & require bail out? Want to be safe next time.

Will do so on my next visit!

I can vouch for that! I lost my underwear the other time! Hmmm… maybe I have to check girls' underwears 1 day!

Wa lose underwear! Maybe I should report that and start checking all the girls' underneath toto :D:D:D

I heard is different leh..... the donations have been regular and no issue with that.

The raid happened is because they have underage girls so the BIB have to take action..... no matter how big the amount of ang pow oso cannot help in such underage cases because they must answer to the NGOs who lodge the complained. This is serious case until the police unit from Bukit Aman themselves come down to supervise the raid. I herad the youngest girl "rescued" was only 14 yrs old.

Confirmed that it was because of the under aged girls that why kena raided and closed down.

matthiaus
04-03-2016, 05:47 PM
Live Blogging from Amansari :)~

Here since 11am 1st customer.

Hot spa , steam and sauna.

Chicken chop, fish and chip, maggie mee , kaya toast, mixed vegetable rice , half boil egg free flow...

1 massage and 1 fcuk 268 rm.

Just had my 2nd fcuk. Both girls thai. Both really gfe experience. Fcuk until my brains out...

Going for my 2nd massage. This is my 3rd trip to Amansari.

2nd trip me and my kaki took 5 girls each.

Really worth every cents cos the girls are very young. Got thai, vietnam..

Beer also have here but must pay.

matthiaus
04-03-2016, 05:50 PM
Now at Full Strength i had 20 girls to choose.... :D feel like Emperor and his haremmmm

wohaha96
04-03-2016, 11:04 PM
Now at Full Strength i had 20 girls to choose.... :D feel like Emperor and his haremmmm

good to see it getting stronger, many girls also seems to be going back le. judging from my wechat

Ninja_Assassin
05-03-2016, 12:25 AM
Really worth every cents cos the girls are very young. Got thai, vietnam..

Enjoy yourself with the young ones but make sure they are not younger than 18.
If caught...... You can be charged in court back here even though you are in another country.

matthiaus
05-03-2016, 12:33 AM
3 girls plus 2 massage 626 rm sg ard 209$ area.. just left. Many singaporeans and malaysians... got 1 girl#308 very husky voice. Think is ladyboy? Not sure amansari will stock lady boy or not? Got 1 sg kaki took 308 #girl.. he also think is a post op ladyboy

matthiaus
05-03-2016, 12:47 AM
Spoke with the girls and massage girls regarding the recent raids. Total 52 persons were arrested. Bail was 3000 ringgits per person. Customers were released on the spot. Boss is nickname Handsome but never had chance to see him. They were locked total 29 days. Police came evening 7pm. Some girls were in the midst of action. The receptionist, pimps, waiters and cleaners were all arrested. Only 1 person the cook was released on the spot. Cfm was due to underage viet girls. In the lock up the girls were depraved hp. No accessories ear rings no towel for bath. Conditions were pretty bad. 2 slices of bread daily and no spoons. Nasi with small ikans... boss was very steady total bail amt in excess of 150000 ringgits. Sgd equal ard 50k sgd$ the girls were not paid for the lock up period those who stay pass their periods return to respective home ctry.

devion
06-03-2016, 02:46 PM
arrived & saw many Thai & Viet...quite abit of familiar faces...young & pretty not as many as my last visit before the raid. Usual food & Chicken chop only serve after 3pm.
Call Viet 127, small size youngish looks. Quite friendly when at the table.
Service so so only...hope to see previous Rabbit back in action.

brydon
06-03-2016, 10:36 PM
hi bros

is it possible to form a group and go together? i dont drive and see if any bro here able to bring me there to explore as well.

=)

Inin
07-03-2016, 01:30 PM
When there yst on a sunday ard 4pm. Lots of ppl when i reached, gals also not bad abt 15 like tat to choose from. Yup its up n running but only 2 massage ladies. So i would recomend to go on wkdays to avoid the crowd. Anyways, the gals nvr dissapoints me each time i visit amansari. So far tried 4 gals there before(1xindon, 1xviet, 2x thai) and all nvr fail to make me feel like a king.*(myb my expectation not so high lah)
Anyways, paid 210rm for FJ n facilities w/o massage.

Inin
07-03-2016, 01:37 PM
When there yst on a sunday ard 4:30pm. Lots of ppl when i reached, gals also not bad abt 15 like tat to choose from. Yup its up n running but only 2 massage ladies. So i would recomend to go on wkdays to avoid the crowd. Anyways, the gals nvr dissapoints me each time i visit amansari. So far tried 4 gals there before(1xindon, 1xviet, 2x thai) and all nvr fail to make me feel like a king.*(myb my expectation not so high lah)
Anyways, paid 210rm for FJ n facilities w/o massage. *I dont have any gals to recomend cos all i tried is awesome n worst i m spoil for choices, all the gals looks damn swee.

Inin
07-03-2016, 01:49 PM
When there yst on a sunday ard 4pm. Lots of ppl when i reached, gals also not bad abt 15 like tat to choose from. Yup its up n running but only 2 massage ladies. So i would recomend to go on wkdays to avoid the crowd. Anyways, the gals nvr dissapoints me each time i visit amansari. So far tried 4 gals there before(1xindon, 1xviet, 2x thai) and all nvr fail to make me feel like a king.*(myb my expectation not so high lah)
Anyways, paid 210rm for FJ n facilities w/o massage.

hypeter
07-03-2016, 02:51 PM
If driving is the place safe to park? And also what time does it close? Is it 24 hrs?

newbie80
07-03-2016, 10:12 PM
Anyone can advice here can use credit card?

wohaha96
07-03-2016, 10:52 PM

I did with credit card, can but based on the exchange rate, you'll lose about 3%.

hoosdathu
08-03-2016, 03:11 AM
the place turning into crowded market place again with indians, malays, indons and even banglas :o

still stick to my taman sentosa / nusa bestari playgrounds better, not so many foreign workers, just local chinese n sinkies. no need travel so far too, 1 hour to and fro :D

dcrusader
08-03-2016, 08:38 AM
If driving is the place safe to park? And also what time does it close? Is it 24 hrs?

a long as you dun drive a Gallardo, you'll be fine (ramp very steep)...;)
it's not 24hrs, basically 12pm-3am.....though best time is after 2pm...s

kurtis
08-03-2016, 11:03 AM
share bro.

the place turning into crowded market place again with indians, malays, indons and even banglas :o

still stick to my taman sentosa / nusa bestari playgrounds better, not so many foreign workers, just local chinese n sinkies. no need travel so far too, 1 hour to and fro :D

soblur
08-03-2016, 09:49 PM

Wah... got so jialat bo...

kuatos
09-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Anyone going there now? I now in jb hoping to hitch hike

Grounded Eagle
10-03-2016, 01:40 AM

Yes they accept credit cards but you need to pay the VAT in cash - RM15 for RM210 charge

hoosdathu
10-03-2016, 02:31 AM
Anyone going there now? I now in jb hoping to hitch hike
if die die gotta go, take uber, cheaper than metered taxi

hoosdathu
10-03-2016, 02:33 AM
Wah... got so jialat bo...
that's what i encountered last time :o
lucky got many girls on duty, else the canteen there full house with so many guys yellow, brown, black skin quite jialat lor...

hoosdathu
10-03-2016, 02:39 AM
share bro.
taman century, sri tebrau, sentosa so many big signboards saying massage, all do specials one lor, just walk in n ask for mirroring (view line-up of girls). distinction of these shops vs proper massage shops is that they always got electronic lock to prevent people from just strolling in. the more alert receptionists will unlock for u before u even need to press bell.

iirc only the 滋足常乐 dun do full service ie FJ, only got b2b n BJ. pity, cos there always seem to have a couple of pretty SYTs

kurtis
10-03-2016, 12:39 PM
roger bro.

thanks!

taman century, sri tebrau, sentosa so many big signboards saying massage, all do specials one lor, just walk in n ask for mirroring (view line-up of girls). distinction of these shops vs proper massage shops is that they always got electronic lock to prevent people from just strolling in. the more alert receptionists will unlock for u before u even need to press bell.

iirc only the 滋足常乐 dun do full service ie FJ, only got b2b n BJ. pity, cos there always seem to have a couple of pretty SYTs

izaaat
11-03-2016, 08:32 AM
A quick Amansari update:

Was there yesterday and its gaining back more customers now. Can see several Singapore plate cars parked outside. But the crowd was nowhere near compare to several months back.

Line up about 20+ ladies with half (Thai/Burmese) haf Viet. A handful of pretty SYTs. Service is up to individuals i think depends on the rapport between the two. Overall another pleasant trip for 210RM (spa+food+bonk) which is $70 SGD where do u get such a bargain.

RTF: For sure but probably next month

Cheers

jackbl
11-03-2016, 09:08 AM

still stick to my taman sentosa playgrounds better, not so many foreign workers, just local chinese n sinkies. no need travel so far too, 1 hour to and fro :D

Is the price the same for the 2 playground? If it's about 20-30 diff then stick to the town area maybe better due to distant.

rav.evc
11-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Is the price the same for the 2 playground? If it's about 20-30 diff then stick to the town area maybe better due to distant.

Bro,
town area which one got similar as this joint?
can share?

jackbl
11-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Bro,
town area which one got similar as this joint?
can share?

Sorry I'm not familiar with mp in Jb. If u know then I'm requesting you to share :)

hoosdathu
12-03-2016, 02:20 AM

downtown area (pelangi, sri tebrau, century, sentosa) there's not just a couple of MPs, there's a whole lot of them, just scattered over the whole area.

usual pricing for thais/viets/indons ard rm178-198 for FJ, ard rm128-148 for just B2B with HJ. add rm50 for BJ on top of HJ, but in that case might as well take FJ if available, cos a lot of WLs use more of hands instead of just mouth even after adding rm50, not all skilled n stamina enough to go no-hands. iirc most offer full service, but got a couple shops only B2B.

flag down taxi from jb sentral to pelangi plaza definitely less than rm10, take uber lagi cheaper than taxi. if take bus just get any one going up to ulu tiram and drop off somewhere after u see pelangi plaza on the right (not recommended, taxi n uber in JB cheap enough, no need waste time). trip from jb sentral to downtown area playground ard 10min, but is ard 30min each direction for amansari.

ichig0_1985
12-03-2016, 02:22 AM
Hi. Any bro want to go in on Sunday 2nd the. Can share cabby if want. Pm

blablaboy
12-03-2016, 02:07 PM
downtown area (pelangi, sri tebrau, century, sentosa) there's not just a couple of MPs, there's a whole lot of them, just scattered over the whole area.

usual pricing for thais/viets/indons ard rm178-198 for FJ, ard rm128-148 for just B2B with HJ. add rm50 for BJ on top of HJ, but in that case might as well take FJ if available, cos a lot of WLs use more of hands instead of just mouth even after adding rm50, not all skilled n stamina enough to go no-hands. iirc most offer full service, but got a couple shops only B2B.

flag down taxi from jb sentral to pelangi plaza definitely less than rm10, take uber lagi cheaper than taxi. if take bus just get any one going up to ulu tiram and drop off somewhere after u see pelangi plaza on the right (not recommended, taxi n uber in JB cheap enough, no need waste time). trip from jb sentral to downtown area playground ard 10min, but is ard 30min each direction for amansari.

Bro any idea where can find Pinays ? Last time Bukit Indah used to have but closed down

hoosdathu
13-03-2016, 02:58 AM
pinays only FLs, search by wechat.
but quote crazy prices like rm300/1shot :(

blablaboy
13-03-2016, 07:49 AM
Too ex Liao. Hope can come across a Pinays massage centre soon:D:D

Botanicorange
14-03-2016, 04:31 AM
Wen there few days ago.... Quite packed for a weekday.... Please choose wisely as there are 3 who are cmi....

jackbl
14-03-2016, 09:33 PM

usual pricing for thais/viets/indons ard rm178-198 for FJ, ard rm128-148 for just B2B with HJ. add rm50 for BJ on top of HJ, but in that case might as well take FJ if available, cos a lot of WLs use more of hands instead of just mouth even after adding rm50, not all skilled n stamina enough.

Hi, is the price rm178-198 inclusive of the massage fee?

hoosdathu
15-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Hi, is the price rm178-198 inclusive of the massage fee?

yeah, but in reality, it's piano massage 5-10min.
u won't want them to massage longer anyway, cos the sessions only 45min.
i usually just dive right into action, don't waste time.

Munch
15-03-2016, 03:31 PM
I went yesterday. Picked 2.

Altogether 340rm, first one 210 second one 130
First one: no.68
Very sop feel. Bbbj, then start. No cim.

Second one didn't ask for number. But was more lively than the first. Also no cim. Very small tits. But very tight too.

I arrived at almost 3 and was already quite crowded. By 4plus there were not many girls available. Really must be fast hand fast leg. But around 5, around dinner got a little less crowded.

Will probably try others and not rtf

spectre1197
16-03-2016, 05:32 PM

Hi, i'm new here brudders. Can i check if there are still a market place again with indians, malays, indons and even banglas ? Sorry in advance i'm not racist FYI =P

Windstrikez
16-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Will be going alone for my 1st trip tomorrow any bro wanna join me I ride bike but only know how to go till ny spa nia lol

hoosdathu
17-03-2016, 04:14 AM
Will be going alone for my 1st trip tomorrow any bro wanna join me I ride bike but only know how to go till ny spa nia lol
bro, ur bike is motorbike or the self-pedal kinda bike :confused:

malaysia is not singapore hor...
dun play with ur life, pedalling all the way to seri alam :eek:

Windstrikez
17-03-2016, 05:12 AM
bro, ur bike is motorbike or the self-pedal kinda bike :confused:

malaysia is not singapore hor...
dun play with ur life, pedalling all the way to seri alam :eek:

Bro motorbike lah lol

spectre1197
17-03-2016, 09:30 AM
Is it safer to leave our valuables like wallet and phones in car or their lockers? or just bring RM300 go down :confused: need some advices since it's my first time going for the first time tmr. Also back to my main concern will there be alot of banglas and indians workers there too?

kenzoJR
17-03-2016, 02:05 PM
Is it safer to leave our valuables like wallet and phones in car or their lockers? or just bring RM300 go down :confused: need some advices since it's my first time going for the first time tmr. Also back to my main concern will there be alot of banglas and indians workers there too?

should be safe in the locker as the locker there need to 2 key, 1 keep by urself and the other by the receptionist.

im afraid if u bring more money, ur little bro down there help to spend it all in 1 day:D

spectre1197
17-03-2016, 04:34 PM
should be safe in the locker as the locker there need to 2 key, 1 keep by urself and the other by the receptionist.

im afraid if u bring more money, ur little bro down there help to spend it all in 1 day:D
Thanks for the info Bro Kenzo, i will be going over tmr to check them out for the first time =D

big_daddy
17-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Glad to hear Amansari is back...

assion
18-03-2016, 09:43 AM
Anyone going there today ? want go together?

spectre1197
18-03-2016, 12:14 PM
Anyone going there today ? want go together?

Im already here " for the first time " :P

jackbl
18-03-2016, 03:14 PM
Im already here " for the first time " :P

Waiting for your FR.....

spectre1197
19-03-2016, 10:47 AM
My first and humble FR here, forgotten bout her name but i know her number is J9 or No 9.

Looks (8/10) - Mini size SYT with very sweet and innocent face
Boobs (8/10) - Should be B cup as i'm not very good with sizes "but firm"
Body (7/10) - smooth skin.
BBBJ (9/10) - this will be my most satisfying part, Power !
FJ (5/10) - Kinda rush ( only know after talking to the uncle that she's 1 of the angpais there and always got appointments )
GFE (4/10) - Kinda shy type. No GF feel for me, it feels like "it's just a job to be done and go"

RTF - I won't say no if i bump into her again cos of her sweet face, those that love innocent looking girl this will be perfect.

Latest update for all samster bros,
1) wifi is working well now.

2) latest price update :
a) FJ RM210
b) Massage only RM98
c) FJ with massage RM 268
d) Second shot @ RM130
e) Overnight RM500 (only available after 12am til 10am and maximum 3 shots only) Hotel @ own cost.

3) those that drive there can get discount on parking, just let the spa reception girl stamp your tix will do.
4) Carpark looks safe to me as there are cctvs but try dont park below the basement cos it's dark.

RichieSGPG
19-03-2016, 04:35 PM
Last Sat nighy went there about 1 am. All the good ones kana overnight . Only left about 10 average ones. Bros beware. Dont ever go after 12 midnight. Nothing left ....

wohaha96
19-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Last Sat nighy went there about 1 am. All the good ones kana overnight . Only left about 10 average ones. Bros beware. Dont ever go after 12 midnight. Nothing left ....

bro, go there after midnight how to come back, not many have car lol. Best is afternoon 2pm, eat, spa then massage, enjoy, then 8pm to 10pm come back

spectre1197
20-03-2016, 11:32 AM
bro, go there after midnight how to come back, not many have car lol. Best is afternoon 2pm, eat, spa then massage, enjoy, then 8pm to 10pm come back

Agree with bro wohaha96, by 12am i think most of the girls are already like zombies. Best is to enjoy the spa itself since they have everything there. I mention it cos the uncle told me that if wanna overnight must wait til 12am.

tarma69
20-03-2016, 07:53 PM
... e) Overnight RM500 (only available after 12am til 10am and maximum 3 shots only) Hotel @ own cost..

Any idea what is the room rate per night?

kurtis
20-03-2016, 10:21 PM
if you stay at the resort, it'll be RM700. RM200 for the hotel where the spa is.

Any idea what is the room rate per night?

wohaha96
20-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Agree with bro wohaha96, by 12am i think most of the girls are already like zombies. Best is to enjoy the spa itself since they have everything there. I mention it cos the uncle told me that if wanna overnight must wait til 12am.

If you want overnight can go at around 10+pm, go into the spa say who you overnight, they'll allow you to use the facilities and eat food. Then you can spa and eat while waiting for her. Only no massage nia. Then next day morning after finish can go back spa and eat breakfast then go, you just need to ask uncle can liao.....

RichieSGPG
21-03-2016, 12:05 AM
Yah true. Just happened to be there late. Next time must make it day time. lol Agree with bro wohaha96, by 12am i think most of the girls are already like zombies. Best is to enjoy the spa itself since they have everything there. I mention it cos the uncle told me that if wanna overnight must wait til 12am.

spectre1197
21-03-2016, 09:43 AM
Yah true. Just happened to be there late. Next time must make it day time. lol

Try to go there early like 1-2pm (weekdays only cos i heard weekend super pack de) and wait for the girls while enjoying the facilities and foods (best is with buddies cos at least you can chit chat while waiting). It will be super pack after 4-5pm.

Grounded Eagle
21-03-2016, 07:55 PM
Try to go there early like 1-2pm (weekdays only cos i heard weekend super pack de) and wait for the girls while enjoying the facilities and foods (best is with buddies cos at least you can chit chat while waiting). It will be super pack after 4-5pm.

Actually it is the other way round...... weekdays (Mon-Sat) are more busier than Sundays coz their clientele are mostly the workers from the nearby industrial estates. Your best chance is to go before the workers knock off work.

spectre1197
22-03-2016, 01:17 PM
Actually it is the other way round...... weekdays (Mon-Sat) are more busier than Sundays coz their clientele are mostly the workers from the nearby industrial estates. Your best chance is to go before the workers knock off work.

Thanks for the advise bro, i haven't try weekend cos the uncle there told me normally weekend super pack and dont even have place to sit. So far weekdays ok for me. Maybe the next trip i will try sunday. Cheers

Yishunboy830
22-03-2016, 10:51 PM
I'm sorry as I'm a noob. How do I get to Amansari? Is Amansari the hotel name?

Grounded Eagle
23-03-2016, 02:31 AM
Thanks for the advise bro, i haven't try weekend cos the uncle there told me normally weekend super pack and dont even have place to sit. So far weekdays ok for me. Maybe the next trip i will try sunday. Cheers

Weekend Saturday is a working day for the Industrial estates so will be very pack..... weekend on Sundays is not so many people..... can say Sunday is the slowest day of the week. :)

spectre1197
23-03-2016, 02:58 PM
I'm sorry as I'm a noob. How do I get to Amansari? Is Amansari the hotel name?

It's a resort if i'm not wrong. You can use this link to check out the picture and address http://xn--eck1a8lob.jp/?p=5730 Anyway if you are not driving then the only way is by cab. Just ask for the location of the Spa when you are at the reception.

juz_mic
23-03-2016, 04:15 PM
It's a resort if i'm not wrong. You can use this link to check out the picture and address http://xn--eck1a8lob.jp/?p=5730 Anyway if you are not driving then the only way is by cab. Just ask for the location of the Spa when you are at the reception.

Cannot go too far off if you use google map and type amansari resort and residence. Tried and tested. Never fail to get me to here.

Live now from the spa is that it is extremely crowded as today is the Johor ah kong 登基 anniversary and is a public holiday in Johor. Think twice for those coming over. Custom at 3pm os relatively clear, took 15 mins to clear both side.

Minor pointers for first timer, wifi password at canteen will never work. Get the one from recept. Parking is rm3 per entry if you get the coupon from the recept.

tom1368
23-03-2016, 11:45 PM
finally tried out amasari with my pal 3 days back

navigate there using google map and lead me straight to the basement carpark

after parking at basement, went up to lobby and ask security guard where is the spa and went dwn again to look for the spa base on the direction given.
( i parked at the other side of the basement, not directly at the spa entrance asnd 1st time there, didnt knew where to park )

in no time found, the spa.
we went there at ard 1215pm and no single gals was in sight, the cpt or boss in canteen told me the gals should be rdy after 1pm, we so took quick lunch (maggie mee only, as lunch also 1pm then rdy) n had spa and hot steam suana

overall the facility was clean and gd ( reminds me of the good old dragon spa days

after spa, went back to the canteen, and ard 5-6 gals are already in.
as we wanna get back to custom b4 3pm, so we quickly select our gals

saw a viet gal fair n short, busty with perky butt, so just told boss i want her and she came over sit with me with great smile

immediate i told her lets go and off we went into our room

forgot to ask her no

Looks (8/10) - Mini size SYT with very sweet and innocent face
Boobs (8/10) - Should be C cup enhanced but soft to grap
Body (8/10) - smooth skin n fair with perky butt
CBJ (9/10) - i only opt for CBJ as wanna play safe, suction was gd n sensual
FJ (7/10) - no rush at all and she slowly cat bath me and suck my nipples n did AR on me which was shiok
GFE (7/10) - Nice GF feel for me, she wanna kiss me few times but i refrain from it as i not into frenching:p

RTF - I seldom RTF gals as I go for variety:p, but i sure wont mind if no other gals available

After i came out saw ard 20 gals at work, and saw another 2 syt ( think 1 is thai ) my little bro drooling .... but too bad, need to rush back to sg to beat the jam.

Overall dmg 210 rm ( tried to arrange 60mins massage but not enough time too sigh )

Where to find man, got spa got food got diff age grp of gals for u to see n pick and bonk is nice big rm ( gl style ) and most impt , hygiene is good:D

hope can find time go in again

spectre1197
24-03-2016, 10:20 AM
Cannot go too far off if you use google map and type amansari resort and residence. Tried and tested. Never fail to get me to here.

Live now from the spa is that it is extremely crowded as today is the Johor ah kong 登基 anniversary and is a public holiday in Johor. Think twice for those coming over. Custom at 3pm os relatively clear, took 15 mins to clear both side.

Minor pointers for first timer, wifi password at canteen will never work. Get the one from recept. Parking is rm3 per entry if you get the coupon from the recept.

It works for me, not very fast but good enough for browsing and playing game =P only around 3pm onwards the wifi seems to be very slow.

lovers
28-03-2016, 08:25 AM
who going amansari? can i tag along? pls PM me. thanks

wohaha96
29-03-2016, 12:27 AM

not that hard to go lah, also not that ex.... so many bro share location liao. Use Uber, peak hour with jam is about RM 17, come back no jam about rm 15.

boboriz
29-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Pm me i goin 2moro

boboriz
29-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Pm me i goin 2moro

Xes2013
29-03-2016, 08:41 PM
Pm me, i will be going jb tml also

tarma69
30-03-2016, 08:05 PM
Weekend Saturday is a working day for the Industrial estates so will be very pack..... weekend on Sundays is not so many people..... can say Sunday is the slowest day of the week. :)

Isn't Sunday a work day in JB? Friday and Sat is considered weekend there?

Fuckboysey
31-03-2016, 01:26 PM
If anyone going amansari de spa do PM me so we can go together cheers guys

Pikachu911
01-04-2016, 12:19 AM
Went to amansari today at 4:30 plus. Been there for a few times. Took locker key and immediately got inside locker room to change and get ready for spa. Steam room is well working. Charcoal room also working. The water in the spa was damn hot. After that sat down in the canteen eat chicken chop and look at the girls. Call 136, she still looks very sweet and innocent.

Went inside the room, immediately grab her boobs and press, at the same time she also press and rub my lanjiao. Buey tahan already, my dick harden and then i take off all my clothes and shorts and ask her to help me blow and polish my rifle. I remove her top and shorts, bra and panties at the same time, after that i use my finger and rub her pussy and her little clitoris while sucking her boobs. After that i lay her down and put my rifle in. OMG. Fucking tight pussy she has. And it's all wet inside. Fucking wet and tight. After that i drill her slowly and she moan, she also use her vagina to PRESS my rifle. WAH. FUCKING SHIOK. Press until i cannot take it already i immediately shoot inside her pussy. Then i get up to wash my dick, i saw her get up also and then i saw my sperm drip till her thigh. I laugh and she she squat down in the bathroom and wait for my sperm to slowly drip out then she wash.

It was an enjoyable session. I was wondering if she got take pregnancy pills anot to stop ovulating. She like not afraid of getting pregnant. I will return to fuck her again. Next time round i will try doggy style and shoot inside her.

Foodwise: chicken chop, fish and chips. French fries bit cold. Had a can of beer also after i finish. Buffet food was good. Best is the soup. Everybody need to try the soup.

No: 136
Nationality: vietnam
Looks: personally 9/10 very sweet and innocent
Boobs: 9/10 (big and firm.)
Ass: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Frenching: YES
Other: she need to stick out her tongue more when frenching.
will RTF her again. :D

wopps
01-04-2016, 02:21 AM
i was there a couple of weeks ago. the service and food was good.

ok has been some time since i last wrote anything. but anyway.

i have to agree with many of the bros here. the hygiene is good. cant wait to go back next week.

tarma69
01-04-2016, 07:36 PM
It was an enjoyable session. I was wondering if she got take pregnancy pills anot to stop ovulating. She like not afraid of getting pregnant. I will return to fuck her again. Next time round i will try doggy style and shoot inside her.

Holy cow! You fucked her RAW??? :eek:

eddy72
02-04-2016, 06:56 AM
Holy cow! You fucked her RAW??? :eek:

if u really believe him, he will also say he fuck her ass also..

limking
02-04-2016, 07:18 AM
Pikachu 911 little brother Head overtake his bigger Head. If I am him, I would be more worry about chances of getting STD or Hiv instead of wondering whether the chances of gal getting pregnant.

eddy72
02-04-2016, 07:30 AM
Pikachu 911 little brother Head overtake his bigger Head. If I am him, I would be more worry about chances of getting STD or Hiv instead of wondering whether the chances of gal getting pregnant.

there no need for u to worry about him getting std or hiv.. how to get std or hiv from bullshit?

soblur
02-04-2016, 07:36 AM
Going in JB this morn, though yet sure if going over to the spa. Anyone going today?

limking
02-04-2016, 07:41 AM
there no need for u to worry about him getting std or hiv.. how to get std or hiv from bullshit?
You could be right, bro. Most of them 99.999% would Cap you first before bonking.

Pikachu911
02-04-2016, 11:01 AM
if u really believe him, he will also say he fuck her ass also..

LOL. Everybody getting so worked up over 136 thing. But nowadays she dont do overnight anymore. I got try asking her, she say not doing overnight in already.

Pikachu911
02-04-2016, 11:03 AM
You could be right, bro. Most of them 99.999% would Cap you first before bonking.

You already said "most of them" not "ALL" of them. Hahahaha

Pikachu911
02-04-2016, 11:05 AM

Whatever. I dont care also. We all pay money come here to enjoy. Its just that i like to enjoy in a different way

Optimus_Prime
02-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Little boys come posting abt their little triumphs.

Grounded Eagle
02-04-2016, 03:45 PM
Isn't Sunday a work day in JB? Friday and Sat is considered weekend there?

The factories follow their own schedules since most of them are foreign owned. :)

tarma69
02-04-2016, 07:34 PM
The factories follow their own schedules since most of them are foreign owned. :)

I see... so Sunday is the best day to visit the spa? Gonna plan a trip there soon. :p

kelvin50
04-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Girl 136 shiok? Looks dirty without shower

Yekcim223
05-04-2016, 03:36 PM
i think is dirty, with or without shower :p

tarma69
05-04-2016, 07:08 PM
i think is dirty, with or without shower :p

Bwahahaha. That's a good one, bro! :D

blacksocks
05-04-2016, 10:35 PM
sometime back in a malaysia forum discussion of some girls doing raw. think that batch of girls have changed.

soblur
06-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Forgot to leave my 'feedback' on my visit last Sat. Wouldn't call it a FR cos well, I also don't really know how to write one.

Anyway, went down around 4+. Took Uber from Pelangi, costing me 13+ rinngit (with the trip back from Amansari to City Square later cost me 15+).

Pretty crowded, but just nice there still was one empty table when I went over to the main hall (though later someone who arrived after me had to share with me). Quite a lot of girls to choose from though. Think got more than 20 ba, of which there were more Viets than Thais, which was just nice for me cos I was there for Viets (firstly I think the standard of the Viets there better than the Thais, and well, Viets usually speak Chinese while Thais usually speak English, and... not to be racist, but I do now there'd be bangla customers, and some more just nice that day I saw some (think it was like some guy bringing his workers there) and well, I figure that banglas don't speak Chinese and so...)

Anyway, at first saw this girl who also kept looking at me. Was almost thinking of going for her till another girl came back out to sit after her last session and well, this other girl was much prettier, so decided to go for her.

I'd say as compared to the girl I went for the previous 2 times (no 186, whom I'm not sure whether will still be back), she ain't so much of a tease, or at least not yet (during my first time with 186, she was already immediately there touching my little bro (from outside my pants la), getting him all hard, after she came over to my table), but the session in the room was great. Only thing is, well, she ain't one of the few that came make me shoot during sex (with a cap). Hardly any girl has been able to do that. Usually end up take so long (and I still don't shoot) till she had to use her hand. Or well, perhaps it's my problem la. Anyway, am gonna 'give her another chance' to try.

No: 39
Nationality: Vietnam (from some part which I never heard b4)
Age: Didn't ask, but definitely 20+ ba (younger than that 186 from previously)
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (big enough and firm... though I don't quite know how to tell if real or fake la)
GFE: 8/10
Frenching: Yes
RTF: As mentioned, yes (she's only there for a month, and as last Sun she was already there for 10 days)

Yekcim223
07-04-2016, 02:01 AM
Not really. Some of the girls are still there. Can do your homework by referring to earlier pages for their numbers.

Of coz, when you get into the room with the girl, they will always standby a reason why netizens said so.. I guess most would have heard the reason that another girl is jealous of her and get their bfs to come online and smear their reputation. If you are regular enough, you will know whether you can raw her or not, and if she can raw with you, why not others? I don't think there are many David Beckham or Leo Dicaprio among us.

Just for info, just went for routine HIV testing and was having a random chat with the doctor. Suddenly he mentioned that in SGP the hiv hit rate is not very high (abt 200-300/year) but JB got very high hit rate. So advice for all the bros here, play safe!

sometime back in a malaysia forum discussion of some girls doing raw. think that batch of girls have changed.

blacksocks
07-04-2016, 07:08 PM
Not really. Some of the girls are still there. Can do your homework by referring to earlier pages for their numbers.

Of coz, when you get into the room with the girl, they will always standby a reason why netizens said so.. I guess most would have heard the reason that another girl is jealous of her and get their bfs to come online and smear their reputation. If you are regular enough, you will know whether you can raw her or not, and if she can raw with you, why not others? I don't think there are many David Beckham or Leo Dicaprio among us.

Just for info, just went for routine HIV testing and was having a random chat with the doctor. Suddenly he mentioned that in SGP the hiv hit rate is not very high (abt 200-300/year) but JB got very high hit rate. So advice for all the bros here, play safe!

not surprised with the higher rate. Just need one of these guys to spread to a girl or girls (if they do the 2nd round at 130) and it multiplies. the problem is some of them may not be aware of the initial symptoms and brush it off like the regular cold.

tarma69
07-04-2016, 07:26 PM
not surprised with the higher rate. Just need one of these guys to spread to a girl or girls (if they do the 2nd round at 130) and it multiplies. the problem is some of them may not be aware of the initial symptoms and brush it off like the regular cold.

Exactly. And it just takes one joker to boast about his raw conquests online like SBF and attracting naïve/curious or like-minded guys... and the multiples will increase exponentially in no time! :eek:

blacksocks
08-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Exactly. And it just takes one joker to boast about his raw conquests online like SBF and attracting naïve/curious or like-minded guys... and the multiples will increase exponentially in no time! :eek:

i recall seeing a rambo saying he did 136 raw numerous times. hope he is ok now.:)

cuba
08-04-2016, 12:34 PM
guys so the damage is rm210 is it? seen some from those advertisers at rm178 for 1 shot 1 hour. whats the package for rm210? going in this weekend

tarma69
08-04-2016, 07:01 PM
i recall seeing a rambo saying he did 136 raw numerous times. hope he is ok now.:)

I hope so too. HIV got a window period of 3 to 6 months. Hope he gets himself screened and start practicing safe sex. But as the saying goes, once a raw-er, always a raw-er...until 不见棺材不流泪!! :rolleyes:

soblur
09-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Oh, one thing I haven't try so don't know. The massage is by who ah? Real, good massage?

limking
09-04-2016, 12:25 PM
I hope so too. HIV got a window period of 3 to 6 months. Hope he gets himself screened and start practicing safe sex. But as the saying goes, once a raw-er, always a raw-er...until 不见棺材不流泪!! :rolleyes:
Kamikaze bonkers

1369boii
10-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Planning to go in this afternoon. 1st time. Any Bros wanna go together pm me. Will be driving

cheong2009
13-04-2016, 08:08 AM
who going amansari today? :D

sensation
13-04-2016, 08:14 AM
who going amansari today? :D

Hi bro i am heading jb now. U wanna go together?

cheong2009
13-04-2016, 09:15 AM
Hi bro i am heading jb now. U wanna go together?

let's go. how do I contact you?

mr8lie
13-04-2016, 09:41 AM
let's go. how do I contact you?

wow.. the girl still sleep lol ^_^

PatrickL33
13-04-2016, 10:18 AM
Just some review after reading this thread couple weeks ago

Drove in on Friday night, probably around 20 minutes after Malaysia check point.. Go via EDL > exit to permas > drive towards Taman Megah Ria . Quite ulu to go there withouht own transport.

Spa is at lobby area.

Went in, fwah, alot girls. The concept is like KL E2 but small size. You get to choose unlike NY, Eden or... bluewave.

Cafe, is ok.. you can choose your meal, not cold buffet. Personally i like the fish and chips.

Hot pool, very hot, nice... steam room sauna is ok. No TV room.

The girl I picked, very gfe, syt, not rushing at all but skill wise quite poor but her looks make up for it.

I get to talk to the OKT(indonesian) , lucky I can speak Malay. Manage to communicate quite well.

girls come around 1pm, they close at 4am!!

Below the pricing

girl package - 210
massage without girl package - 98
massage with girl package- 58 or 68, can't remember
overnite package - 500, dirt cheap, 1am to 8am-10am depends
overnite package at hotel room upstairs , +168(not too sure, but i remember is rougly about sgd50)
second shot, 130 (can be different girl)

Do remember get your parking coupon chopped before exit the spa, flat rate rm3 or else is like very very expensive.

sorry some of my numbers not accurate enough. Will go again to find out lol

supermanwtflol
13-04-2016, 12:36 PM
Going to this spa soon. Since first tym going, wanna clear some doubts.

1) If going for FJ, how long does the session last? Got time limit or till you shoot?
2) For second shot at RM130, if going for the same girl again, she will stay with you after you done with second shot or she will leave for another customer and come back after you "recover" from 1st shot?? If the former, again any time limit?
3) If we decide to pick a girl we want, we approach the captain or the girl directly?

Lastly, any girl's number to recommend? Haha

Appreciate if any bros can answer my noob qns!

spectre1197
13-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Going to this spa soon. Since first tym going, wanna clear some doubts.

1) If going for FJ, how long does the session last? Got time limit or till you shoot?
2) For second shot at RM130, if going for the same girl again, she will stay with you after you done with second shot or she will leave for another customer and come back after you "recover" from 1st shot?? If the former, again any time limit?
3) If we decide to pick a girl we want, we approach the captain or the girl directly?

Lastly, any girl's number to recommend? Haha

Appreciate if any bros can answer my noob qns!

It's 45 mins or 1 shot for FJ. You can go and eat or enjoy the facilities first then if you still wish to go for 2nd shot, just top up $130 same girl or others and it's the same 45 mins or 1 shot.
Regarding your last question it's hard cos not everyone's tea also same taste haha. Best is to chit chat with the captain and ask him bout the girls. Dont worry the captain very friendly.

Do correct me if i'm wrong cos i only been there once.

PrcLust
13-04-2016, 03:57 PM
Careful of this place,very addictive :p

tarma69
13-04-2016, 07:43 PM
Careful of this place,very addictive :p

That is why it is the hottest JB spa thread here! :D

soblur
13-04-2016, 10:15 PM

Think your this qn like not answered. You just sit there at the cafe and the captain will auto come over, ask you if want eat/drink anything, which girl you want etc. There are a few of them.

samsungXP7
13-04-2016, 10:46 PM
It is all local?wat the damage

cuba
14-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Think your this qn like not answered. You just sit there at the cafe and the captain will auto come over, ask you if want eat/drink anything, which girl you want etc. There are a few of them.

the food is free?

hoosdathu
14-04-2016, 10:24 AM
Below the pricing

girl package - 210
massage without girl package - 98
massage with girl package- 58 or 68, can't remember
overnite package - 500, dirt cheap, 1am to 8am-10am depends
overnite package at hotel room upstairs , +168(not too sure, but i remember is rougly about sgd50)
second shot, 130 (can be different girl)

if take package rm268, get one 45min FJ n one 60min thai massage, by different ladies.
but if opt for second massage, they charge rm98, no discount. so not worth it :(

layang
14-04-2016, 12:54 PM
Anyone keen to tag along later or tomorrow 1pm?pm me..1st time going.

soblur
14-04-2016, 05:06 PM
It is all local?wat the damage

Mix of Thai and Viet girls

the food is free?

Yup, though not say a lot of selection la

Anyway I'll either be going in JB tomorrow mid/late noon or Sat morn. Might go over to Amansari too. See how.

supermanwtflol
14-04-2016, 06:38 PM
It's 45 mins or 1 shot for FJ. You can go and eat or enjoy the facilities first then if you still wish to go for 2nd shot, just top up $130 same girl or others and it's the same 45 mins or 1 shot.
Regarding your last question it's hard cos not everyone's tea also same taste haha. Best is to chit chat with the captain and ask him bout the girls. Dont worry the captain very friendly.

Do correct me if i'm wrong cos i only been there once.

Thanks for ur input!

supermanwtflol
14-04-2016, 06:39 PM

The girls will usually gather at the canteen area? From I what gathered from this thread.

Anyways thanks for answering my qns!

ramadel
14-04-2016, 08:02 PM
Mix of Thai and Viet girls

Previously they had indons ceweks too. No more now?

kurtis
14-04-2016, 08:32 PM
when you guys are there, can help me check whether a thai girl named Aoi (Oil) is there?

Thanks!

soblur
14-04-2016, 09:43 PM
The girls will usually gather at the canteen area? From I what gathered from this thread.

Anyways thanks for answering my qns!

Ya. They sit in a row at one side of the cafe area.

Indons? Hmm... didn't really not any the last time I was there. Or maybe I didn't pay attention.

kurtis
15-04-2016, 09:54 AM
if anyone is going there, can you help me to check whether there is any thai girl by the name Aoi (Oil)?

PrcLust
15-04-2016, 10:56 AM

Yes,have I think 2 indon ceweks there now.

spectre1197
15-04-2016, 11:31 AM
anyone going today? i will be there later =D

tarma69
15-04-2016, 04:50 PM
if take package rm268, get one 45min FJ n one 60min thai massage, by different ladies.
but if opt for second massage, they charge rm98, no discount. so not worth it :(

Oh, so package and massage not done by the same lady?

soblur
15-04-2016, 05:00 PM
Oh, now also have from Laos and Cambodia. Am there now btw.

kurtis
15-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Oh, now also have from Laos and Cambodia. Am there now btw.

can help me check with the pimp whether there is any thai girl by the name oil?

thanks!

momonk
15-04-2016, 11:18 PM
My favorite girl no 139 (I am not sure) http://i66.tinypic.com/2d2g1zc.jpg

limking
16-04-2016, 08:00 AM
The gals there do bbbj ( Bj raw) or B with condom? How long is the bonking session? And total damage including bonking session?

Ninja_Assassin
16-04-2016, 12:09 PM
The gals there do bbbj ( Bj raw) or B with condom? How long is the bonking session? And total damage including bonking session?

Lol...... checking out the competition?
Maybe you wanna consider sending your hd88 girls over here.... definitely no shortage of customers for them if they cross over :D

hoosdathu
17-04-2016, 02:40 AM
Oh, so package and massage not done by the same lady?

different.
package girls SYTs masseuses MILFs

limking
17-04-2016, 08:07 AM
Lol...... checking out the competition?
Maybe you wanna consider sending your hd88 girls over here.... definitely no shortage of customers for them if they cross over :D
Bro, I think you got me all wrong. I am just a regular supporter of HD88, not of of the guys who manage HD88 stable.

Andy23
17-04-2016, 10:57 AM
Been there for couple of times:

Overall satisfying experience with decent hot pool for relax.

here's a few number worth mentioned for their service and hardwork:

1) no.89 - Vietnam SYT Long hair
She does look sexy with her slim legs and body. Smooth skin. Real B small boobs. Passionate tounge kissing and blowjob with sexually tickling eyes.
I especially like how the way she use her tongue polishing my nipple as it does feel great and makes me horny.

2) no.83 - Vietnam black birthmark at eye, a natural beauty.
Only girl here who appear without make up, so that's why I call her natural beauty. and a Friendly warm smile that melts your heart. Very hardworking girl in bed. Only minus point is fake enhanced C/D boobs.

3) Thai - no. 329 (should be correct)
Petite size lady from Chiang Rai. This is the one who always sit beside another stunning Thai lady with enhanced boobs. (Didn't select the stunning one as her boobs are fake). 329 look like those car show model but smaller real B boobs which is nice to grasp. She even offer Thai massage after bonking which u can't find with those viet girls. Minus point is she is slightly darker skin when compared to those viet SYT.
If u want service as priority. This Thai lady will mot disappoint you.

Well I did selected some other viet stunning beauty who is fairer, bigger boobs, nicer body, and pleasant to my eyes.

So after a few tries. Some numbers that offers substandard rush or unpleasant service I can only say is being compensated by their looks and body.

spectre1197
17-04-2016, 01:45 PM
Went last friday and luckily this girl is available cause i actually wanted to grab her on my previous trip but were taken.

Here's my review
No: 187
Name : Ah De
Nationality: Vietnam
Looks: 9/10 Sweet and look like local chinese girl
Body : 7/10 Not tall but i like her soft skin, there's a flower tattoo on her back.
Boobs: 9/10 big, soft and firm to me.
GFE: 9/10 When she came in the room, i got a surprise hug from her and start to kiss my neck and gave me a basic massage on my shoulder and my rod later part. =D
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ : 9/10

I will definitely find her again on my future trip.

tarma69
17-04-2016, 06:51 PM
different.
package girls SYTs masseuses MILFs

Ok, thanks for clarifying bro.

dark_cloudzzz
18-04-2016, 03:23 AM
been there a week ago and although I'm not one who usually posts FRs on this forum, I feel compelled to post one due to my experiences there.

Instead of raving about how good my experience with the girl was, I had a chance to come into contact with the boss there. Two incidents that really impressed me was that 1) when I was asking for directions at the reception on where to take a cab back since the spa was so ulu, the boss offered to send me back to jb central. I've been to other spas for so long and noone even bothers about you after you paid the money much less have the boss drive you back. I humbly accepted the offer and whilst waiting for him to pack up, I overheard the boss scolding one of the hong pai (oretty thai lady) package girls there because he felt the girl has not mastered how to massage yet but yet she went to provide massage services wanting to earn more money (heard him whisper to the captain he was going to fire her for it). Seriously I lost count of the number of times I got shit massages and complained without much change, much less have a boss fire his hong pai because of bad service to customer and that really his professionalism really iimpresssed me. just felt like highlighting this because after punting for so long in sg, you learn that the attitude of the boss rubs off directly on the girls so samsters you can make the judgement yourself

My experience with the girl there was amazing, probably one of the best I have had in jb and will I RTF..heck yar....!!

noobieyew
18-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Just finish a session with 185.

Looks: 9/10 Slim and cute face
Body: 2 small tattoo at the back and 1 on the front
Boobs: 8/10 small B, just nice for me
Bbbj: 6/10
Fj: 6/10
Frenching: 9/10
Gfe: 9/10
Rtf: No. I saw another pretty one, shld be 39.
Speaks chinese

spectre1197
18-04-2016, 04:32 PM
been there a week ago and although I'm not one who usually posts FRs on this forum, I feel compelled to post one due to my experiences there.

Instead of raving about how good my experience with the girl was, I had a chance to come into contact with the boss there. Two incidents that really impressed me was that 1) when I was asking for directions at the reception on where to take a cab back since the spa was so ulu, the boss offered to send me back to jb central. I've been to other spas for so long and noone even bothers about you after you paid the money much less have the boss drive you back. I humbly accepted the offer and whilst waiting for him to pack up, I overheard the boss scolding one of the hong pai (oretty thai lady) package girls there because he felt the girl has not mastered how to massage yet but yet she went to provide massage services wanting to earn more money (heard him whisper to the captain he was going to fire her for it). Seriously I lost count of the number of times I got shit massages and complained without much change, much less have a boss fire his hong pai because of bad service to customer and that really his professionalism really iimpresssed me. just felt like highlighting this because after punting for so long in sg, you learn that the attitude of the boss rubs off directly on the girls so samsters you can make the judgement yourself

My experience with the girl there was amazing, probably one of the best I have had in jb and will I RTF..heck yar....!!

Agree with you bro, i also think they provide very good service for the price that we paid and also the captains have friendly approach no matter how busy they are. That's why this place is dangerous....very very addictive hahaha

Fuckboysey
19-04-2016, 12:28 AM
Any kind bros willing to help me? Planning to go on sat morning to avoid the crowd around 11am what do u guys think? Thanks in advance

kurtis
19-04-2016, 10:52 AM
girls come in only after 2pm on weekdays.

i'm not sure about weekend.

Any kind bros willing to help me? Planning to go on sat morning to avoid the crowd around 11am what do u guys think? Thanks in advance

PrcLust
19-04-2016, 11:33 AM
The boss indeed has great pr skills.Once he saw me n my group of friends leaving after our sessions,he ask us about our session and are we happy with the girls services.He offer compensation free fucks if we not happy with the services.We didnt take up the offer as we were happy with the girls services.

It might not be true can get free exchange but the offer was thoughtful and constitute great pr hence we keep returning to support him.

Yacht88
19-04-2016, 01:07 PM
The boss indeed has great pr skills.Once he saw me n my group of friends leaving after our sessions,he ask us about our session and are we happy with the girls services.He offer compensation free fucks if we not happy with the services.We didnt take up the offer as we were happy with the girls services.

It might not be true can get free exchange but the offer was thoughtful and constitute great pr hence we keep returning to support him.

Is it far from custom and location ?

Aion
19-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Anybody want to go on sat? Let's go together lol

tarma69
19-04-2016, 06:59 PM
Is it far from custom and location ?

Yes, it is quite far from CIQ. Location can be found on google map. ;)

momonk
19-04-2016, 08:38 PM
Bro Noobieyew , please confirm me, no. 185 girl same as the girl with yellow arrow pointing?
http://i65.tinypic.com/1gkcib.jpg

wohaha96
19-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Bro Noobieyew , please confirm me, no. 185 girl same as the girl with yellow arrow pointing?

nope, probably the blur one in front is 185 lol....

hoosdathu
20-04-2016, 12:15 AM
I overheard the boss scolding one of the hong pai (oretty thai lady) package girls there because he felt the girl has not mastered how to massage yet but yet she went to provide massage services wanting to earn more money (heard him whisper to the captain he was going to fire her for it).

seriously, this must be the most CSB story i've read in SBF this year :cool:

the package girls and masseuses are different at amansari.
package girls do FJ, masseuses do proper massage only (only got 1 common room, so they can't even provide HJ also).

why would a package girl want to exert herself physically doing massage for 1 whole hour when she can earn more just by doing FJ in less than 45min?
angpai some more :confused:

if it's at some other places where they charge rm140/30min for straight FJ, and rm178/60min for FJ including massage, yeah, sure she'll wanna say she provide massage too.

but afaik amansari still doesn't practice this different pricing thing.
correct me if i'm wrong.

the only plausible reason i can think of now is:
since she's an angpai, maybe her pussy kena rammed too many times every day until she prefer to use her hands now instead? :rolleyes:

soblur
20-04-2016, 12:29 AM
girls come in only after 2pm on weekdays.

i'm not sure about weekend.

Think weekend also. That time when I went on a Sat, 39 told me she came in at 2.

noobieyew
20-04-2016, 12:51 AM

Bro the pic not so clear, but 185 is with blonde hair... as bro wohaha96 said the one infront maybe is her hahaha if only you have a clearer pic...

dark_cloudzzz
20-04-2016, 01:01 AM
seriously, this must be the most CSB story i've read in SBF this year :cool:

the package girls and masseuses are different at amansari.
package girls do FJ, masseuses do proper massage only (only got 1 common room, so they can't even provide HJ also).

why would a package girl want to exert herself physically doing massage for 1 whole hour when she can earn more just by doing FJ in less than 45min?
angpai some more :confused:

if it's at some other places where they charge rm140/30min for straight FJ, and rm178/60min for FJ including massage, yeah, sure she'll wanna say she provide massage too.

but afaik amansari still doesn't practice this different pricing thing.
correct me if i'm wrong.

since she's an angpai, maybe her pussy kena rammed too many times every day until she prefer to use her hands now instead? :rolleyes:
you are completely right with your facts and I have no idea the reason behind it either. Maybe there was not enough masseuses working? maybe she tired? maybe she no customer tt day? All I can say is I can update you whether the girl is still there the next time I go there..haha

cheong2009
20-04-2016, 12:43 PM
amansari who going later can pm me

azrino
20-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Went there with a group of friends,
really nice place to go,
most of the ladies there give good service.

tarma69
20-04-2016, 05:25 PM

Or perhaps she has caught some STDs now trying to lay low for a while?? :eek:

devion
20-04-2016, 07:03 PM
Not too crowded today. 39 already left the shores, cant get to see her.
Called no.9 ,fair Vietbu.
face 7/10, Chinese look.
BBBJ, 9/10, lots of tongue action & eye contact, good suction & did me for quite awhile.
catbath, 8/10, lot of tongue licking & ear licks...turn On.
FJ, 8/10, did not try change of position as already high when doing it.
french, 9/10, not so spontaneous but during FJ, deep french all the way.
can speak good Chinese, say that she will be here for 3-4 mths & wants to work till 30yrs old...wah!
Overall, 9/10. So far best service for me in Amansari.

Saw 136, looks good, OKT say ang pai now, have to queue.
Another hot check, Vietbu 187, fair & looks sizzling hot, OKT say good service..think earlier FR also says good.

javl0ver
20-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Do the girls help to bath u before bonk? :cool:

Aion
20-04-2016, 11:46 PM
No. Because you should have already went to the spa before going in. But if you request I believe they will also help you.

Shiok Shiok
21-04-2016, 09:21 AM
Yellow arrow is 136
Blonde hair in front doing spread eagle impressions is 185

soblur
21-04-2016, 12:08 PM
Not too crowded today. 39 already left the shores, cant get to see her.

Oh, 39 went back already? The other day she still confusing me. First time she told me she here 20 days. But when I went again last Fri she there saying she'd be around till June. Or well, maybe she meant June then come back ba. Anyway good la, means I can go try other girl without her there glaring at me. Haha

Btw might make a trip down later in the afternoon today

ruchucky
21-04-2016, 01:52 PM
Saw one new Indo no:208 look pretty and sexy don't know how the service, not much people got give this lady!

Aion
21-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Anyone planning to go tmr?

momonk
21-04-2016, 09:17 PM
Yellow arrow is 136
Blonde hair in front doing spread eagle impressions is 185

Thanks for your information bro, how about these 3 girls, please inform their number, thank you
http://i65.tinypic.com/2you79y.jpg

player999
21-04-2016, 09:43 PM
wow how do u guys get pictures of the girls?

spectre1197
22-04-2016, 11:19 AM
they allow you to take a pic?

momonk
22-04-2016, 12:37 PM
they allow you to take a pic?

Take from social media sites

devion
22-04-2016, 06:41 PM
Thanks for your information bro, how about these 3 girls, please inform their number, thank you
http://i65.tinypic.com/2you79y.jpg

Never seen them in Amansari before....

soblur
22-04-2016, 09:32 PM

Ya, never see b4

Fuckboysey
22-04-2016, 10:45 PM
How u guys get the pic?

PrcLust
23-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Super sianz my favourite girl 172 going back on the 25th of april.

devion
23-04-2016, 05:24 PM
Name... Something long... Age 21.
No. 199 Vietbu youngish looks.
Look 7/10
Body 7/10 petite
Bbbj 7/10 lots saliva.. Suction ok.. No eye contact.
Gfe 4/10 quite rush
Fj 7/10 tight n good to carry.. Petite
French no. Can't kiss as well.
Can speak n understand Chinese.
Rtf nope.

Ninja_Assassin
23-04-2016, 05:26 PM
How u guys get the pic?

Go to the Boss wechat or FB account...... have plenty of pics in them :D

devion
23-04-2016, 05:30 PM
No. 187 viet. Name ah De.
Look 8/10 sharp features
Body 8/10 big cups. Hour glass.
Bbbj 10/10 lots action. Superb.
Fj 9/10 not so tight but lot of Gfe.
French 10/10 spontaneous n deep French
Gfe 10/10 hugs kiss... Very gd feel
Definitely ang pai std.
Rtf yes but need to try others.

devion
23-04-2016, 05:32 PM
Saw some lookers... Waiting for fr..
377 pretty young looks... Many ppl fav
72 pretty looks as well.... Viet.

devion
23-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Wats e boss we chat or fb?

tarma69
23-04-2016, 09:28 PM
Wats e boss we chat or fb?

I want to know too! :D

javl0ver
24-04-2016, 12:33 AM

Bro, can share the boss wechat? :D

Fuckboysey
24-04-2016, 12:57 AM
What is the boss wechat or FB bro?

spectre1197
24-04-2016, 11:09 AM

Please share the Wechat or FB bro :)

javl0ver
24-04-2016, 12:04 PM
How much is overnight? what is the price rates?

starocean
24-04-2016, 12:16 PM
How much is overnight? what is the price rates?

500myr 1am - 11am

javl0ver
24-04-2016, 12:18 PM
500myr 1am - 11am

With hotel?

starocean
24-04-2016, 12:47 PM
With hotel?

without hotel

javl0ver
24-04-2016, 12:57 PM
without hotel

With hotel how much?

kurtis
24-04-2016, 12:58 PM
700 at the same hotel.

With hotel how much?

Fuckboysey
24-04-2016, 10:26 PM
If overnight unlimited shot?

melvin85
25-04-2016, 12:37 AM
What operating hr like

Aion
25-04-2016, 09:25 AM
anyone wants to go today? operating hours if not wrong is from 1 to 1 around there.

spectre1197
25-04-2016, 10:02 AM
If overnight unlimited shot?

Max 3 shots bro but i believe it's all depending on how you talk to the girl cos it's outside, so the OKT can't control.

Fuckboysey
25-04-2016, 10:37 AM
Max 3 shots bro but i believe it's all depending on how you talk to the girl cos it's outside, so the OKT can't control.
Thank u bro appreciate that

hwahyudi69
25-04-2016, 12:30 PM
Let's go. I'm not driving though. Will take uber. What's your number?

hw

anyone wants to go today? operating hours if not wrong is from 1 to 1 around there.

melvin85
25-04-2016, 11:46 PM
Shit too late if i know join u

starocean
26-04-2016, 09:01 AM
700 at the same hotel.

U can book urself with agoda.. cheaper

Andy23
26-04-2016, 02:33 PM
392 - beauty from Laos

SYT indeed, not tall say 155cm.
Bbbj is ok, above average.
Can French.
Boobs are nice C but suspect enhanced.

Her killer move is her superb riding skill.

She was riding on TOP of me for a good 5-10 mins and I came when she was looking deeply in my eyes begging for sperm that kind of feeling.

After losing control. I donated all my sperm to her.

Bellars
26-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Let's go. I'm not driving though. Will take uber.
hw

How much you pay Uber?
Next trip we go together. I drive. You pay to me ok?

Aion
27-04-2016, 01:42 AM
anyone want go today? 27/4. please pm me by 11am. Not driving. Drivers are welcome. Only been my 2nd visit.

hwahyudi69
27-04-2016, 12:32 PM
RM23 via Taman Molek, cause the shorter route was jammed.
PM me your number to plan for the next trip.

How much you pay Uber?
Next trip we go together. I drive. You pay to me ok?

hwahyudi69
27-04-2016, 12:35 PM
buy for the girls u wanna play with one lar.. buy marrybrown or what lor. dont have in vietnam ma. vietnamers like fast food?

some girls i see dont have customer one. got one tall vietnamer chio number 192. any duds wanna try and fr? got one more vietnamer skinny and pretty. i dont know number. never see her with customer before...

Tried 192, not recommended.
Look & body wise ok (pretty, fair, tall), but service is sucks. No kiss, no GFE, no AR, can't suck boobs. BBBJ is SOP, nothing to shout.

jwang15
27-04-2016, 02:05 PM

They aren't from there .

jwang15
27-04-2016, 02:07 PM
Bro the pic not so clear, but 185 is with blonde hair... as bro wohaha96 said the one infront maybe is her hahaha if only you have a clearer pic...

Looks like 136

layang
27-04-2016, 10:33 PM
went there last week with a kaki, overall above average.
Tomorrow 28 July thinking of going there again around 1pm..anyone wanna tag along for company ? PM me

moonhawk
28-04-2016, 01:20 AM
Good place to chill and relax. Not overly crowded. Good selection of girls.

spectre1197
28-04-2016, 06:31 PM
I'm going over tomorrow to change my car's solar film cos kanna catch by LTA ( Too Dark ) will be dropping by Amansari after that around 2-3pm. Anyone need a car pool to KSL after that can PM me. Might not be able to reply tmr cos i dont have data plan in JB.

soblur
30-04-2016, 12:05 AM
Gonna brave the long queues and go in tomorrow

Joewen87
30-04-2016, 01:04 AM
Please share the Wechat or FB bro :)

Pls pm me the wechat id, thx!

Joewen87
30-04-2016, 01:21 AM
Chiong so long time and this is my FR to contribute:
No. 187 viet.
Look 8.5/10 elegant look
Body 8.5/10 B cup. Firm ass
Bbbj 9/10, suck ball shiok, and she got long tongue and u know ya
Fj 8.5/10 Doggy her kaokao and she like it
French 9/10
Gfe 10/10 after bonk, I wanna go wash but she hold me said wanna hug and lay in my shoulder.
Definitely ang pai std.
Rtf:yes, actually was my 2nd bonk with her ( went there twice and bonk her twice lol, so coincide always saw her)

A little elaborate, this gal never use lubricant and wet naturally when bonk her (in my case 2x bonk never put lubricant), horny type too and she like ask me painting her abalone and play her tits. Honestly she a bit lazy but her gfe kaokao. She told going back on 1st may.

End of FR. :D

spectre1197
30-04-2016, 01:55 PM
Chiong so long time and this is my FR to contribute:
No. 187 viet.
Look 8.5/10 elegant look
Body 8.5/10 B cup. Firm ass
Bbbj 9/10, suck ball shiok, and she got long tongue and u know ya
Fj 8.5/10 Doggy her kaokao and she like it
French 9/10
Gfe 10/10 after bonk, I wanna go wash but she hold me said wanna hug and lay in my shoulder.
Definitely ang pai std.
Rtf:yes, actually was my 2nd bonk with her ( went there twice and bonk her twice lol, so coincide always saw her)

A little elaborate, this gal never use lubricant and wet naturally when bonk her (in my case 2x bonk never put lubricant), horny type too and she like ask me painting her abalone and play her tits. Honestly she a bit lazy but her gfe kaokao. She told going back on 1st may.

End of FR. :D

She's my fav girl too, FYI she's going back Vietnam for 2 weeks and hopefully she's coming back again.

soblur
30-04-2016, 02:23 PM
Aiya 187 off today. No chance to see who this highly mentioned girl is. But well, 39 is back la. And I kinda no chance go for others with her giving me that look. Should have come earlier b4 she back and while 187 around.

Is 187 a not-so-tall one but quite pretty one? And hair brown/black one? That's the only other more attractive one I don't see around today.

OK correction. 187 is here today. Apparently came in late. Cos after I was done I heard the captain talking to a customer asking him wait a while, 187 making up. So I was right la. She's that not-so-tall but quite pretty one.

samsungXP7
30-04-2016, 03:26 PM
Wat the package offer and damage?at which level the spa

spectre1197
30-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Aiya 187 off today. No chance to see who this highly mentioned girl is. But well, 39 is back la. And I kinda no chance go for others with her giving me that look. Should have come earlier b4 she back and while 187 around.

Is 187 a not-so-tall one but quite pretty one? And hair brown/black one? That's the only other more attractive one I don't see around today.

Oh wait, there's also a taller skinny one with tattoo behind her back that also quite pretty who I don't see around today. Or maybe that one.

Yup, 187 kinda short, long and brown hair, a flower tatoo on her waist. She will let me know via wechat when she's back.

soblur
30-04-2016, 04:42 PM
Wat the package offer and damage?at which level the spa

210 for use of spa (including pool, sauna), cafe, and 1 round. Add another 130 if going for 2nd round.

Its at the basement, at the side of the building.

soblur
30-04-2016, 05:37 PM
Yup, 187 kinda short, long and brown hair, a flower tatoo on her waist. She will let me know via wechat when she's back.

Ya, saw her le. But that was after I already went one round with 39. And well, 39 as usual always there warning me I better go home and don't let her catch me going for 2nd round ah. Haiz... next time need to come when she's not here.

Fuckboysey
01-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Anyone planning to go this mon? Pm me

soblur
01-05-2016, 11:37 AM
Btw I was told that the 2nd round doesn't have to be immediate. As long as within the day, you still get the $130 price. So can always go off do other stuff then later come back for 2nd round.

Joewen87
01-05-2016, 02:28 PM

OK correction. 187 is here today. Apparently came in late. Cos after I was done I heard the captain talking to a customer asking him wait a while, 187 making up. So I was right la. She's that not-so-tall but quite pretty one.

Ya, she is short 1.53 she told. I think 39 prettier than her. Haha

Joewen87
01-05-2016, 02:34 PM
She's my fav girl too, FYI she's going back Vietnam for 2 weeks and hopefully she's coming back again.

I think next trip going for 39 since some talk about her. Any FR about 39?

tarma69
01-05-2016, 07:43 PM
Btw I was told that the 2nd round doesn't have to be immediate. As long as within the day, you still get the $130 price. So can always go off do other stuff then later come back for 2nd round.

That's good to know. If not uncle me cannot catch my breath so fast for round #2! :o

samsungXP7
01-05-2016, 07:47 PM
210 for use of spa (including pool, sauna), cafe, and 1 round. Add another 130 if going for 2nd round.

Its at the basement, at the side of the building.
Juz fj only how much

spectre1197
02-05-2016, 10:32 AM

Yup u can go and eat, or sauna/steam room relex first then go back for 2nd shots for $130 ( Don't have to be the same girl, u can choose others )

soblur
02-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Yup u can go and eat, or sauna/steam room relex first then go back for 2nd shots for $130 ( Don't have to be the same girl, u can choose others )

You can even leave Amansari and come back later apparently. That's what the captain told me when I was leaving.

devion
03-05-2016, 10:11 PM
Got to see 39, not my type. 377 was pretty well liked by many, bz. She innocent looks youngish looks type. OKT says from Laos & cant speak much Eng or Chinese. Many bros took her...how come no FRs on her yet?..

185 & 187 went back...OKT says they very close one, next time should try tarma with both of them...gotta be heaven. think only back 2 weeks time.

2nd shot can do same day, just need to inform counter & they will note down on the receipt. Wah, this good deal, lunchtime one shot & dinner another. Heaven spa.

Joewen87
04-05-2016, 01:57 AM
Got to see 39, not my type. 377 was pretty well liked by many, bz. She innocent looks youngish looks type. OKT says from Laos & cant speak much Eng or Chinese. Many bros took her...how come no FRs on her yet?..

185 & 187 went back...OKT says they very close one, next time should try tarma with both of them...gotta be heaven. think only back 2 weeks time.

2nd shot can do same day, just need to inform counter & they will note down on the receipt. Wah, this good deal, lunchtime one shot & dinner another. Heaven spa.

Bro, did you try 377? Could FR a little?

dopplerlex
04-05-2016, 03:41 AM
Long time no chiong, this is my FR:
No. 69 viet.
Look 8/10 cute look
Body 8/10 B cup. got some baby fat =)
Bbbj 8.5/10, good and aim to please
Fj 8.5/10 catbath and service is out to please
French 8/10 got french but no tonguing
Gfe 9/10 after bonk, she lie on shoulder and cuddle

Rtf:maybe, got so many to try!

shes not a looker but service oriented. the OKT also quite good, overall really liked my experience there. went for massage after as well! another customer snoring! lol but massage was good and press all the right areas. will go back again!

Hkhv1112
04-05-2016, 08:10 AM
No. 91 viet
Look 8/10
Body 8/10
Bbbj 8.5/10
Fj 8.5/10
French 9/10
Gfe 10/10

Simple FR, recommended to all bro for her 10/10 GFE.

PrcLust
04-05-2016, 09:40 AM
131,172,185,187 and another girl went back together on 2nd of may.Quite sad as didnt get a chance to try some of them.

hoosdathu
05-05-2016, 01:45 AM
131,172,185,187 and another girl went back together on 2nd of may.Quite sad as didnt get a chance to try some of them.
old batch gone, then got new batch come in mah :D

yl9570
05-05-2016, 04:44 PM
So the rates are still no change?

RM198 for massage n 1 FJ

RM130 additional 2 FJ and can change gal.

Am I correct?

hoosdathu
06-05-2016, 01:30 AM
So the rates are still no change?

RM198 for massage n 1 FJ

RM130 additional 2 FJ and can change gal.

Am I correct?

wrong.

rm210 for FJ n facilities.
add rm58 if u wanna add 1hr thai massage by a real masseuse.

rav.evc
06-05-2016, 06:11 AM
the 2nd shot is 130.
can take another girl.
:p

PrcLust
06-05-2016, 09:32 AM
Any info on girl 72?Petite cute looking in my view.Hasnt a chance to try her last week so hoping to hear from fellow cheongsters who had tried. TIA

tarma69
06-05-2016, 07:14 PM
wrong.

rm210 for FJ n facilities.
add rm58 if u wanna add 1hr thai massage by a real masseuse.

Thanks for clarifying.

yl9570
07-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the enlightenment

Beretta
08-05-2016, 01:39 AM
Any of the current batch of girls able to do AJ?
My previous AJ girl never came back after the last raid.

flyingfoxtrot
08-05-2016, 02:19 AM
Hi folks, Just came back so I thought I give my 2 cents worth of opinions on amansari as well as share a few stuff I learned this trip.

Friday and Saturday is their official weekend, so first of all, uber and grab car will be more expensive. Tried it today and grab car economy quoted me 43rm while uber quote me a whopping 60+rm fare. gran car budget will be cheaper but I realised that most of them are probably cabs. My grab car economy driver told me something about the budget ones, but I can't remember what he said.

I have not been to many places prior to amansari, only been to new york once, in terms of size of the pool, sauna n steam room, I have to say I'm quite impressed. Everything is working as of last saturday. But today when I went there, apparently they were experiencing a water outage. They do have backup, but it also means that there's no hot showers, no steam room and u literally have to use a small pail to scoop water to wash your hands. Quite a disappointment today as I was looking forward to using the facilities. I went into the sauna but came out after 3 mins because I remember that there was no way I can take a shower. According to the boss, he say that this water outage happens quite often, hence u will see a lot of backup drums in the room where the action takes place. Cold water is seriously not enjoyable.

I don't know if they change the buffet menu often, but today is good. They got roast duck! Helped myself to a few pieces and it was not bad at all. Quite tasty in fact. If everytime I go also have roast duck then I happy liao. Never tried the soup like one of the bro said, next time, next time. The fish and chips are quite sad looking. If I was hungry, I can probably eat 4 or 5 servings. The chicken chop I had last week was much better, talking about chicken chop, it seemed more like fried chicken to me. Chicken chop supposed to be grilled isn't it? But of course, as we all know, food is not the main highlight there.

I reached there about 530pm and it was rather crowded already. Very good selection of girls, so you'll bound to find something that you like. The girls are seated with their back against the wall. The Thais are on the left, followed by Laos in the middle and finally the Viets are on the right. Saw a couple of nice looking Thais, but according to what I see, there seemed to be more dark skinned Thais than fair skinned Thais. The Thais do speak English according to the captains there.
I saw a pretty Laotian girl, 518, but she's quite dark skinned, even though that, she was wearing a sexy green body hugging skirt. Very nice eye candy. Don't know whether her service good or not.
The captains there are very helpful, just ask and they will answer honestly. If you're unsure, just tell them what you like, and they'll try to give you some comments.
I picked 161, viet girl according to the captain's recommendations. Told them I prefer service over pretty looks, and true enough they didn't recommend me the pretty ones. 161 is really service oriented. Her looks are average, and her body is average too. Initially I thought she would be quite voluptuous, but later when she stripped, at most B only. Not really that disappointed cus she made up for it by providing excellent service. She can french like no tomorrow, blow like no tomorrow. Told her I'll tell everyone about her good service. Captain told me her attitude very good. Everyone she also serve equally well, unlike some of the girls, only nice if you're good looking. There's quite a few pretty Viets, the ah lian looking type, the demure type, the wild type, the GND type.Got 1 or 2 viets cannot speak neither Chinese or English, so better ask the captain if you're interested in the viet girls. Saw a couple of viets girls that I hope got chance to try next time.

That's about it on my thoughts for amansari. Very good place to go, if you can avoid the "Malaysian weekend". I'll find a chance to go during the weekday and see if there's any difference.

Ninja_Assassin
08-05-2016, 04:06 AM
There's water shortage in Mudland...... parts of Johor oredi have water rationing.

lansig
08-05-2016, 05:58 AM
Any info on girl 72?Petite cute looking in my view.Hasnt a chance to try her last week so hoping to hear from fellow cheongsters who had tried. TIA

I tried her last week.

Some old unker recommended because she very new and sure tender, 19 years old only.

She liked me so much that she forgot the condom and went RAW..

It's a first for me at Amansari and I really like this place that I always avoided anything to jeopardize it.

Sorry but not sorry, it was so good my dick was sore.

Service 5/10, very noob.

But freshness level 11/10, 19 year old and relatively innocent.
Body tight, face skin abit cui, but overall, hmm, really SYT.

I came on her belly. Really shiok la bro. Paiseh once again for spoling market.

phony
08-05-2016, 09:40 AM
i tried her last week.

Some old unker recommended because she very new and sure tender, 19 years old only.

She liked me so much that she forgot the condom and went raw..

It's a first for me at amansari and i really like this place that i always avoided anything to jeopardize it.

Service 5/10, very noob.

Body tight, face skin abit cui, but overall, hmm, really syt.

another raw?!

PrcLust
08-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Thanks for the info. Guess have to look for another girl then. Play safe.

es911
08-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Any bro wanna go today? Pm me. We can share transport cost cheers

siewbeng
08-05-2016, 10:28 AM
She liked me so much that she forgot the condom and went RAW.

Bro, 72 also "forgot" condom and told me go RAW. But i insist she go take condom. I think she raw with everyone. Will not find her ever again. Anyway her service not very polished. Bbbj also quite poor, made me quite painful. Feels very SOP only. Looks good from the outside only. And big dark areolas, somehow looks like she given birth before, but correct me if im wrong.

chris91
08-05-2016, 11:46 AM
I tried her last week.

She liked me so much that she forgot the condom and went RAW..

It's a first for me at Amansari and I really like this place that I always avoided anything to jeopardize it.

Service 5/10, very noob.

Body tight, face skin abit cui, but overall, hmm, really SYT.

Time for check-up bro. :rolleyes:

tarma69
08-05-2016, 02:34 PM
Bro, 72 also "forgot" condom and told me go RAW. But i insist she go take condom. I think she raw with everyone. Will not find her ever again. Anyway her service not very polished. Bbbj also quite poor, made me quite painful. Feels very SOP only. Looks good from the outside only. And big dark areolas, somehow looks like she given birth before, but correct me if im wrong.

Wow, just 19 years old and already raw-ing with every customer!? :eek: Doesn't seems so innocent afterall...

aeiou06
08-05-2016, 05:54 PM
I'm going on Thursday 12/05.

ichig0_1985
08-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Any bro tried 67 before? any review? Saw her only after i finish my round.:D

ichig0_1985
08-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Any bro tried before 67? Any review? Saw the gal when i finish my round.:D

limking
09-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Wow, just 19 years old and already raw-ing with every customer!? :eek: Doesn't seems so innocent afterall...
DANGER signs. Just try to use your upper Head instead of the lower Head & think about her actions. Why is she doing raw & what's her motive?

mitosblog
09-05-2016, 01:30 PM
DANGER signs. Just try to use your upper Head instead of the lower Head & think about her actions. Why is she doing raw & what's her motive?

19 years old still not mature ...since we oredi know should boycott her and for those who oredi tried should go for medical check-up.

westernoutback
09-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Planning to drive in tmr afternoon. First time going so I don't know the way but I'll try google maps to get there. Anyone interested to join me? Or anyone who don't mind volunteer navigator haha. Pm me!

wopps
09-05-2016, 07:21 PM
anyway... some bros from Singapore go and commando with the girls.... the girls complain...

when confronted... the fellow just say "Sorry... cannot tahan la bro... "

Honestly.... that fellow deserved to be speared.

he said "CANNOT TAHAN LA BRO.... "

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

wtf man