PDA

View Full Version : Amansari de Spa

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

xftgb
09-07-2015, 01:55 PM
now then you know ar, my first time there was in May and till date I've been there for at least 6x. A bit far but the services is worth the trip.

Haha I've heard about this place since May too, but could not find the time to try the place out since going to JB on a weekend is a bloody headache.

As a sign of how popular this place is, when I left at around 5pm on a weekday, the cafeteria was already full; it was half full when I arrived at 2pm. Don't even dare to imagine how the place is like on a weekend. Hence would advise those who are interested in giving this place a try to go on a weekday if possible.

scorpiobaby
09-07-2015, 07:30 PM
About 2 years ago, Amansari spa used to have many malay girls and some char keow teow. Those were the golden age of amansari, not crowded and yet got brown sugar to enjoy.:D

(one quite popular malay working lady last time who work in amansari call Helen, maybe the laojiao will know)

Sadly, a pity now all have been replaced by foreigner(tomyam,pho) :o

Most of hotel health centre like bluewave, newyork, paragon, paris spa, NZ, magic spa, etc don't even have a single malay girl. (iban, kadazhan, dayak not counted)

The only place can get FJ with malay girls was in Amansari.

Hope the management can revert back to employ only local girls...:)

You're right... that's the old Amansari.. now Aman spa is owned by a different boss.... and this is the only place in JB that offers unrestricted mirroring... you can only find such mirroring in KL.. other spas in JB such as Paris.. still need to go upstairs hotel room for mirroring.. ma fan...

ShadowRiders
09-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Bros - be inform there is water rationing starting from 6pm on Saturday until 6pm on Monday for 48 hours in Southern Johor Bahru. This is due to damages to the main water pipes which happening to not only one but three main pipes at the same time. Sabotage is suspected but Polisi not allowed to reveal who are the suspects. Affected areas is from JB City Centre all the way to Skudai including Pelangi, Melodies, Sentosa, Kebun Teh, Sri Alam, Stulang Laut, Pasir Gudang, Masai. An estimated 200,000 businesses / households expected to be affected.

orangina88
10-07-2015, 03:55 PM
FR for today: None
Power failure for more then 2 hours
Left without enjoy.

wohaha96
11-07-2015, 08:26 PM
is it open today, tomorrow and monday or close due to the water disruption?

big_daddy
14-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Dun believe la... other thread also this guy say close... never close also...

Some samster wanna zap him somemore,,

blacksocks
14-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Dun believe la... other thread also this guy say close... never close also...

Some samster wanna zap him somemore,,

the shop operators might have also feedback to the mods. going around saying its closed. and what sting operations...:rolleyes:

wohaha96
15-07-2015, 09:33 PM
tiring week...... going to go this sunday hopefully.... ^_^

big_daddy
16-07-2015, 09:30 PM
the shop operators might have also feedback to the mods. going around saying its closed. and what sting operations...:rolleyes:

Yalor... dunno what is his ulterior motive...
1 day is sting operation... proven nothing...
another water rationing.... nonsense la this shadowriders

unistudent
17-07-2015, 12:15 AM
Hey Bros! Anyone thinking of visiting this place this Saturday? Can share cab go?

duncecap
17-07-2015, 12:35 PM
Is this place open today and across the hari raya weekend?

King auston
17-07-2015, 02:22 PM
Open. Business very good

RichieSGPG
17-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Open. Business very good

Heard some of them went back. Not sure if there is new stocks coming in. Any bros can confirm this? Thanks.

Grounded Eagle
18-07-2015, 04:27 AM
Open. Business very good

Passed by that area and decided to detour and have a look at this spa..... very very crowded as the resort are having open house for some Raya festivities and many freeloaders came for the free makan. No chance to view the stock and captain advise to come back another day.

THYdying
18-07-2015, 04:36 PM
alot of ppl today?

blacksocks
18-07-2015, 07:42 PM
alot of ppl today?

very crowded around 5pm. no seats in the canteen. the number of girls seem the same. saw some familiar faces. i didnt see one i like and left.

vivianlover
18-07-2015, 11:48 PM
hari raya so busy

wohaha96
19-07-2015, 10:23 PM
Passed by that area and decided to detour and have a look at this spa..... very very crowded as the resort are having open house for some Raya festivities and many freeloaders came for the free makan. No chance to view the stock and captain advise to come back another day.

lucky I didn't go during the long break. Probably will pay a visit this week

The Stalker
20-07-2015, 01:01 AM
Today was ok. Not crowded from 7 to 10pm. Got more than 20 gals with majority viets

wohaha96
20-07-2015, 01:58 PM
Today was ok. Not crowded from 7 to 10pm. Got more than 20 gals with majority viets

nice, I'll try to pay a visit this week, maybe on sat.

sem1977
21-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Got Filipino gals?pls pm me

wohaha96
26-07-2015, 11:15 PM
just came back from spa, probably around 20 ladies to choose

*FiReWoRkS*
27-07-2015, 12:20 AM
just came back from spa, probably around 20 ladies to choose

Hows the crowd bro? Still as full as before with hardly any seats to sit down?

Thanks.

wohaha96
27-07-2015, 02:44 AM
Hows the crowd bro? Still as full as before with hardly any seats to sit down?

Thanks.

5pm - 8pm timing is very crowded. Other timing still ok. I asked the captain and there is overnight options as well.

Xiongmren
27-07-2015, 09:36 AM
Sharing my experience to Amansari de Spa.

Went in to JB last Friday. First time chionging in JB so pretty excited and a little afraid at the same time. Cab to Amansari for about RM35. Ride was about 20mins (faster than expected actually).

Reached about 12pm. Place was empty except for 2 other customers. Understand from Captain that girls only come in after 2pm. Abit sian because I thought there be at least a few girls around to choose from. so dont go in too early in you dont want to wait.

Theres a pool and sauna facility. Cafeteria that provides free food and drinks but pretty small (maybe only 10tables or some). Computers. And a tv room that located at one end: i spend 2 hours chilling here.

So at about 2pm, went out to cafeteria, it was already packed with customers that came in groups! Girls are starting to come in as well. Most look young and dressed sexily like in a club.

Captain was introducing some Viet girls that can speak reasonably good chinese. but because of the crowd and noise in the small area, i cant really focus on choosing the girls and the prettier ones are very quickly taken up. So just randomly choose a Viet SYT.

Chatted for a while before going to the room. She was all smiles during the whole process. Lookswise like a chubby JC school girl. Service-wise also nothing to complain about as well. Pretty good.

They change bedsheets and pillow case right after the deed. Very hygienic.

Paid RM210. Captain asked to stay for a second shot at RM130 but because of the crowd, i am not inclined to stay.

Overall, this place wins in terms of customer service. Not just that of the girls, but the Captains, the counter staff and even the Guy who runs the area kept checking in with me to ask if i want food etc.

Only complaint is the crowd (well because they are good hence the popularity). And perhaps the girls dolled up too much like in KTVs (personally prefer less makeup). Lookswise i expected slightly better but then again, i didnt really take a good look due to the crowd.

The Stalker
27-07-2015, 06:58 PM
5pm - 8pm timing is very crowded. Other timing still ok. I asked the captain and there is overnight options as well.

ffm also allowed provided the gals are agreeable.

wohaha96
28-07-2015, 01:29 PM
ffm also allowed provided the gals are agreeable.

ffm????????? what's that?

Tubetop
28-07-2015, 03:28 PM

Tarma / threesome / female female male

SSSS69SG
29-07-2015, 10:03 AM

Rep return....thanks

milkman87
29-07-2015, 10:08 PM
Tarma / threesome / female female male

Yes can! I just visited Amansari yesterday - virgin visit.

Did one thai girl for first shot. Which was ok, nothing to really shout about. Didnt get her number nor name. Just chose what i saw was availabke that time.

Then was eating saw a tall slim sexy girl. Was also recommended by a fellow spa member there. Asked the Burmese service boy; Moy if this girl service was good. He said yes, and from Laos. The next moment I know, she came and sat next to me.

We talked and asked where she from and etc. So Laos people can speak Thai so if you could as well is much better. Continue to Joked with her in Thai then asked if shes the only Laos girl here. Apparently she said theres 2 of them. Didnt see this other Laos girl at that moment. Continued eating and drinking with her and walked in a petite busty SYT. She said thats the friend also from Laos. I said "naluk!".

And she poped the golden question, "want take 2 girls? Sandwich au mai?" Of course i cant say no to that! So she called her other friend and we sat at the table for some drinks first.

Went in the room and had a time of my life. First time serviced by Laos girls and 2 at the same time!! Both girls service were top notched and high GFE with teasing and laughing.

Rotated around the 2 of them and after the countless condom changes I surrendered.

I cant really remember their numbers but the taller slim girl is Choy. The other more busty and petite is Nanook. Anyways theres only 2 Laos girls available at the moment so dont think will miss them. Can just ask the captains or service boys for these 2 ladies.

Amansari will be a regular hang out for me now. Wonderful first experience and hope for many more to come.

eddy72
29-07-2015, 10:37 PM
bro, how much the demage? that day I kan chiong to go inside.. he he..

wohaha96
30-07-2015, 01:30 AM
Yes can! I just visited Amansari yesterday - virgin visit.
Amansari will be a regular hang out for me now. Wonderful first experience and hope for many more to come.

this place is a gem. the second laos girl should be the one that's a bit dark but have super big + firm boobs, literally can choke you that type

silver11
30-07-2015, 01:33 AM
Planning to go there tomorrow any bro wan go together? Share cab there

milkman87
30-07-2015, 04:36 AM
this place is a gem. the second laos girl should be the one that's a bit dark but have super big + firm boobs, literally can choke you that type

Yes! That is her alright!!

wohaha96
30-07-2015, 08:03 PM

happy choking, she gives good service

Tubetop
31-07-2015, 12:45 PM

Bro, did both girls provide kissing during the tarma ??

milkman87
31-07-2015, 03:38 PM
Bro, did both girls provide kissing during the tarma ??

Choy sticked out her tongue for kiss and suck. Nook gave pecks on lips.

All in all to me Nook more commando type. Choy more GFE gao gao. I prefer Choy more even thought nook is slightly mkre pretty and big boobs.

See what fetish you want hahaha.

devil99
31-07-2015, 04:17 PM
have the intention to go! any idea how much would the cab fare cost from city square and what would be the best time to go?

wohaha96
02-08-2015, 09:41 PM
missing this location, need to go and recharge soon

KohOnly21
03-08-2015, 12:00 PM
have the intention to go! any idea how much would the cab fare cost from city square and what would be the best time to go?

Weekday afternoon before 7pm. 30-35rm

lazarus7247
05-08-2015, 06:16 AM
Any bro wanna go there 12am meet in ciq and share cab there ? :D first timer Chiong here. Any advise ?

siewbeng
05-08-2015, 12:10 PM
Any bro wanna go there 12am meet in ciq and share cab there ? :D first timer Chiong here. Any advise ?

went there yesterday for the first time. quite an eye opener. stayed there till 2am and did two shots. the uncle-captain not bad. recommend me 136 for the first shot, and say she very gungho

No 136
Communication: speaks very good chinese, she say she learnt it here, 5 months

Looks: 7/10 (looks a bit like eurasian, she say Pinoy father, viet mother)
Age: Claims to be 22? (i feel that she's closer to late 20s)
Tits: 6/10 (too soft, and not firm, B cup or so. Brown nipples, medium-big)
Body: 6.5/10 (a bit short for me, skin quite rough)
DFK: 9/10 (very enthusiastic)
BBBJ: 9/10 (last very very long, very gungho)
AR: 10/10 (she cant seem to get enough)
Tongue work**:10/10 she practically cleaned out my ears with her tongue
FJ: 7/10 (very accomodating, but due to her skin and body, didnt derive as much pleasure, i prefer those super SYT with porcelain smooth & firm skin)
CIM: she say can but i didnt try
GFE: 6/10 (very slutty and keep kissing and fondle you, but no bathing before or after)
Hygiene: 5/10 (i saw her just rinsing herself and got out of the bath within seconds. not very clean imho)
RTF: No, but highly recommend friends to at least try her once. Her service (not including bathing) is very good. a bit of mixed feelings

eddy72
05-08-2015, 12:53 PM
went there yesterday for the first time. quite an eye opener. stayed there till 2am and did two shots. the uncle-captain not bad. recommend me 136 for the first shot, and say she very gungho

No 136
Communication: speaks very good chinese, she say she learnt it here, 5 months

Looks: 7/10 (looks a bit like eurasian, she say Pinoy father, viet mother)
Age: Claims to be 22? (i feel that she's closer to late 20s)
Tits: 6/10 (too soft, and not firm, B cup or so. Brown nipples, medium-big)
Body: 6.5/10 (a bit short for me, skin quite rough)
DFK: 9/10 (very enthusiastic)
BBBJ: 9/10 (last very very long, very gungho)
Tongue work**:10/10 she practically cleaned out my ears with her tongue
FJ: 7/10 (very accomodating, but due to her skin and body, didnt derive as much pleasure, i prefer those super SYT with porcelain smooth & firm skin)
CIM: she say can but i didnt try
GFE: 6/10 (very slutty and keep kissing and fondle you, but no bathing before or after)
Hygiene: 5/10 (i saw her just rinsing herself and got out of the bath within seconds. not very clean imho)
RTF: No, but highly recommend friends to at least try her once. Her service (not including bathing) is very good. a bit of mixed feelings

just imagine that u got to bath about 20 times in a day.. sometimes water not

hot enough, sometimes air-con too cold n who trust their towels are clean?

maybe, that y she skip her own bathing part? what about the 2nd shot?

devil99
05-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Weekday afternoon before 7pm. 30-35rm

thanks man :)

wohaha96
05-08-2015, 11:25 PM
any bro going tomorrow? Thursday.

lifespy
06-08-2015, 12:56 PM
hi this is me new post

i went amasari de spa with my bike

15 mins trip after jb custom

ride EDL den exit the pasir gudang highway and all the way straight till and left turn once den straight. followed my gps actually.

went there around 3pm.

the indo man recommend me no 303.
fro laos and the name is MO. yeos mo as in ang mo.

nt my kind of taste except for the b cup boobs with pink nipples.

allows frenching and she will lick ur balls and lick ur body wet.
she can speak english like singlish.

paid 210rm total to me a lil bit e

my tip for u guys.

after the sauna and hot bath sit down at the canteen and see tye gals for urself.

i was eyeing the vietnam gals actually meaty and big boobs.
she almost came to me but the captain already call in 303.

those who like pink nipples can try 303.

please up my points guys.

my very first post.

B3ys
07-08-2015, 09:21 AM
The number 303 service good. I think her boob is bigger than b maybe c. My friend say her service good n big neh neh. Lol

big_daddy
07-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Feel like going for a sexion tonight...

Open till what time, bros?

lifespy
08-08-2015, 01:13 AM
The number 303 service good. I think her boob is bigger than b maybe c. My friend say her service good n big neh neh. Lol

shes b cup at higher end but she doesnt have any butt..

not my type actually.

but service gd. juz that nothing much to grab except for tits with pink nipple.

pandknight
08-08-2015, 02:40 PM
If anyone going on 21 or 22 Aug, can PM me? Share cab/petrol. First timer here.

Lovestripclub
09-08-2015, 02:50 AM
So many chio bu here sia... spoilt for choice... who should i try? Top 3...

Beretta
09-08-2015, 05:26 PM
Any kangtao for AJ amongst the girls here? :p

Naka_Timo
10-08-2015, 10:22 AM
This thread is quite hot, wondering that place have any malaysian minah?

The Stalker
10-08-2015, 01:37 PM

no minah, not even chinese

Lovestripclub
10-08-2015, 10:41 PM
Went to Amansari in the afternoon earlier in the week. Was thinking of whether to leave a FR since this place has been getting popular, but decided that sharing is caring. Hence, please find my humble FR as follows:

Upon entering, you will be first be provided with a locker to keep your valuables. Subsequently, you will be provided with another locker where you can keep your clothes. After changing into a robe and a pair of pants provided, I went to the cafeteria. An OKT came over, made small talk (eg. “is this your first time here?”, etc.) and got me a drink. He asked if I had seen any girl to my liking, but I told him that I would prefer to get a massage first before doing the deed.

Massage: Authentic Thai massage done by a Thai lady. Her technique is seriously good and I can really feel her soothe the knots in my body.

Went back to the cafeteria after the massage and I was ready to unleash the beast. The ladies were all seated in front for guys to choose. The OKT from before sat down with me and explained that those on the left are Thai and can speak English, while those on the right are Vietnamese and can speak Mandarin. I’m the kind of guy who prefers good service rather than a pretty face – although I would say the all the ladies I saw are at least a 7 in my books – so I asked him for his recommendation after telling him I would like some pho rather than tom yum today.

He pointed out a petite Vietnamese girl with waist length hair and I decided to go with his recommendation, and he called her over to my table. She sat down, and we made some small talk in Mandarin before proceeding to the room (she told me her name was Anna, or something that sounds similar to that). Correct me if I’m wrong, but this I believe is what makes this spa stand out over the others; you can actually interact with her before deciding if you want to do the deed with her, rather than being assigned someone random.

The room is clean and well-kept, with a small shower and mirrors installed on the ceiling directly above the bed so that you can have a better view. Stripped down to my birthday suit and she did likewise. I’m not tall by any standards, but without heels, she was almost a head shorter than me. Coupled with her perky tits and butt, machiam like JC/poly girl. See already jitao steam. She brought me into the shower, and shower was SOP (only helped to polish my rifle for the upcoming live firing). Dried up, lied down on bed and she proceeded to give me a catbath before going down south and engulfing my 2IC in her small mouth. The BBBJ was damn solid, almost felt like I was already inside her. After about 5mins, she proceeded to cap me. I shall not bore you with details, but suffice to say looking at yourself fucking via the mirrors on the ceiling is a new experience. Washed up, dressed up, and went back to the cafeteria.

Name: Anna
Nationality: Vietnamese
Age: 22 (would have believed her even if she had told me she was 18)
Looks: 8/10 (machiam like SYT going clubbing)
Boobs: 7/10 (perky Bs)
Ass: 9/10 (made for doggy)
GFE: 8/10 (treats you like her bf and teases you)
Frenching: Yes

Damage: RM268 for 1h massage + 1 shot in 45mins, which is sibei worth it considering that the exchange rate is even better now. Please note that the masseuse and the girl you choose for the shot is different; the masseuse does not provide any additional services.

RTM/RTF: Confirm plus chop plus guarantee and warranty

I been wanting to try her... How she tease u? Gfe means u must lick her pussy.. why nvr try? ☺

Lovestripclub
10-08-2015, 10:46 PM
bro, how much the demage? that day I kan chiong to go inside.. he he..

210rm plus 130 rm la. Zap u for asking stupid qn

eddy72
11-08-2015, 12:13 AM
210rm plus 130 rm la. Zap u for asking stupid qn

hello, u know how to read or not? that the 2nd n 3rd shot..

210 + 130 ?

lifespy
11-08-2015, 01:54 AM

no chinese no NL no minahs

lifespy
11-08-2015, 01:56 AM

all ar viet thai laos

dcrusader
11-08-2015, 09:18 AM
all ar viet thai laos

got one short hair Indon..

Naka_Timo
11-08-2015, 11:14 AM

no chinese no NL no minahs

Thanks for all the information sharing.

lyster
11-08-2015, 12:21 PM
Hi fellow samsters. First off, thanks a lot for sharing this place. Will definitely visit soon!

However, one of my concerns, what happens in the event of a raid? I know in SG is nothing much. But what about over there in Malaysia? Especially when we are foreigners in their country. Is it as simple as some kopi money?

Any bros have any idea? :confused:

Lovestripclub
11-08-2015, 04:31 PM
got one short hair Indon..

She got quite some tattoo one is it?

Lovestripclub
11-08-2015, 04:34 PM
hello, u know how to read or not? that the 2nd n 3rd shot..

210 + 130 ?

Never read properly.

big_daddy
11-08-2015, 08:38 PM
Thanks for all the information sharing.

Yes, this place worthwhile to go. Only very busy sometimes, and no room to go chiong...

wohaha96
12-08-2015, 03:49 AM
it's a great place, been chionging there for the past 5 months, ditched bw and never looked back.

just to clear all doubts, this is the price. Massage is 1 hour

RM 98 (massage + spa)
RM 210 (1 shot + spa)
RM 268 (1 shot + massage + spa)
+ RM 130 (2nd shot and above)
RM 500 (overnight from 12mn to morning around 10am or depends on the girl. If overnight, can ask the spa to book room for you at around RM 140, room deposit RM 60)

probably going back there again soon after I'm back from shanghai.

wohaha96
12-08-2015, 03:53 AM
Hi fellow samsters. First off, thanks a lot for sharing this place. Will definitely visit soon!

However, one of my concerns, what happens in the event of a raid? I know in SG is nothing much. But what about over there in Malaysia? Especially when we are foreigners in their country. Is it as simple as some kopi money?

Any bros have any idea? :confused:

I dunno what will happen, but what I can tell you is this, I was there last week and the spa heard news that the "wind" is strong and they make special arrangement for the fj. All the girls also left the spa at around 9pm so unless you know the number, it'll be random pick from the captain.

As for the special arrangement, if you kanna you'll know. Dun wanna reveal something sensitive as I want to chiong there for many years to come

eddy72
12-08-2015, 05:41 AM
Never read properly.

bro, nvm la.. very small matter..

actually, I also know it 210 + 130 + 130..

ask for fun nia, trying to act stupid..

I go there every week..

the girls go there work to earn $$$$..

I also go there to work, but I pay $$$$..

good bonk or bad bonk does not matter to me.. cheers..

lyster
12-08-2015, 09:43 AM
I dunno what will happen, but what I can tell you is this, I was there last week and the spa heard news that the "wind" is strong and they make special arrangement for the fj. All the girls also left the spa at around 9pm so unless you know the number, it'll be random pick from the captain.

As for the special arrangement, if you kanna you'll know. Dun wanna reveal something sensitive as I want to chiong there for many years to come

Thanks bro. Do you feel safe with their "special arrangement"? Will probably driving into JB in 2 weeks time. Was thinking of dropping by.

Tubetop
12-08-2015, 10:39 AM
just to clear all doubts, this is the price. next person asking is waiting to be zap..... Massage is 1 hour

RM 98 (massage + spa)
RM 210 (1 shot + spa)
RM 500 (overnight from 12mn to morning around 10am or depends on the girl. If overnight, can ask the spa to book room for you at around RM 140, room deposit RM 60

Bro, thanks for your useful info. Didn't know abt the overnight part but saw three guys overnight the gals before as they sat drinking at the table while the girls change to casual clothes.

Bro, can enlighten how the resort rooms above look like ?

+9 points for ur great sharing

Naka_Timo
12-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Yes, this place worthwhile to go. Only very busy sometimes, and no room to go chiong...

Thanks will drop by if i m near.

blacksocks
12-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Bro, thanks for your useful info. Didn't know abt the overnight part but saw three guys overnight the gals before as they sat drinking at the table while the girls change to casual clothes.

Bro, can enlighten how the resort rooms above look like ?

+9 points for ur great sharing

http://www.amansariresidenceresortsa.com/rooms

170 for junior suite; enough space to play catching with easily 3-4 girls if you so desire.

140 for deluxe; dont know. never use before.

quoted at the spa counter.

wohaha96
13-08-2015, 01:24 AM
Thanks bro. Do you feel safe with their "special arrangement"? Will probably driving into JB in 2 weeks time. Was thinking of dropping by.

Dun think too much. Life is short. Just have fun. ^_^

rocky_509
13-08-2015, 11:02 AM
it's a great place, been chionging there for the past 5 months, ditched bw and never looked back.

RM 98 (massage + spa)
RM 210 (1 shot + spa)
RM 500 (overnight from 12mn to morning around 10am or depends on the girl. If overnight, can ask the spa to book room for you at around RM 140, room deposit RM 60)

Thanks for the info bro.upz

eddy72
13-08-2015, 02:13 PM

RM 98 (massage + spa)
RM 210 (1 shot + spa)

that coincident, I also around 5 months.. i there either Tuesday or Wednesday

most of the time.. there 1 thing that i cannot tarhan liao.. that is the food n

drinks.. will be bringing my own.. have fun n cheers..

wohaha96
13-08-2015, 04:01 PM

hard truth, this thread only gotten some attention at around that time or +/- 1-2 months. But at 5 months old, we should be considered quite early group le.

sometimes_only
13-08-2015, 08:05 PM

LOL :D agreed on the food & drinks.. especially the drinks.. Pls ask for less sweet or better still, no sugar... I think drink 1 cup can have diabetes...

But Bro.. can bring own food/drinks meh? :p

Naka_Timo
13-08-2015, 09:17 PM

RM 98 (massage + spa)
RM 210 (1 shot + spa)

Thanks a very details information provided.

wohaha96
14-08-2015, 12:05 AM
Thanks a very details information provided.

If you drive, take EDL then turn left into jalan kota about 5 mins after you passed permas jaya. Go all the way straight and you'll see amanseri on your right, then make a U-turn and turn in.

For taxi, around RM 30 - 35.70 (Ticket), uber is around RM 14 - 17 per trip depending on traffic so I alway take uber as it's half price but you'll need a malaysia sim card for data

Lovestripclub
14-08-2015, 06:39 AM
bro, nvm la.. very small matter..

actually, I also know it 210 + 130 + 130..

ask for fun nia, trying to act stupid..

I go there every week..

the girls go there work to earn $$$$..

I also go there to work, but I pay $$$$..

good bonk or bad bonk does not matter to me.. cheers..

u seem like a very steady uncle. wan to go chiong tgt? hahaha
68 113 128 bad bonk la...
since dont matter to u, u go try lo...

Lovestripclub
14-08-2015, 06:41 AM
LOL :D agreed on the food & drinks.. especially the drinks.. Pls ask for less sweet or better still, no sugar... I think drink 1 cup can have diabetes...

u can bring crab n lobster also... the girls like pork... they sian of chicken. pun unintended. they everyday eat chicken n veg until sian...

my dream to book 4 girls orgy

Lovestripclub
14-08-2015, 06:48 AM
knn i realise ppl zap me... never put name. humji la...

i go buang sperm on your face dun tell u my name can? knnccb... limpei name is Yam Tuck aka tiger. understand!? all u cockwankers.

tiger of amansari is me

eddy72
14-08-2015, 07:15 AM

last Tuesday check with 1 captain liao.. any food also can..

pork must eat at staff room to respect malays.. ( no issue at all )

I hate spa food.. eat until now really a miracle..

but really come to the baseline liao..

eddy72
14-08-2015, 07:19 AM
u can bring crab n lobster also... the girls like pork... they sian of chicken. pun unintended. they everyday eat chicken n veg until sian...

if buy food for a, b look at me with angry eyes.. if buy for a n b,

c, d, e n dun know who look with murderous eyes.. then second round how?

myeos
14-08-2015, 12:13 PM
I haven't written a review for the longest time. But after reading about this place, I find it interesting and decided to pay a visit. I went to Amansari a few days ago. Reached there around mid-noon, the spa was around having a good crowd.As it was my first time there, this place operated in a different way compared to BW etc. (BW used to be my fav spa).

(Below are just my observation, the experience may differ)
I would say the staff are less attentive compared to BW. I had to approach the counter, and was assigned a locker. Some lockers don't look as secured to me. After which i was lead into the changing room, whereby you will be assign a locker for your clothes.l changed into a robe with shorts. and went to the cafeteria. As this is my first time there, I didn't expect the girls to be sitted along the perimeter of the cafeteria. There are some girls already sitted with their client. I decided to get a drink and sitted at a table. Around 15mins had passed and I wasn't approached by any OKT. So I decided to take a look around the place. As the girls sitted wasn't really my cup of tea. Just as I went passed the counter. A girl who has just stepped in caught my eye. I quickly tell the OKT that i wanted her. The place was rather neat, Just that the chairs at the pool area seems awkwardly low.

Headed back to the caferia. By now more ppl and girls around. I sat at a corner and my girl came to sit with me. She is quite a SYT. Large eyes, curly hair, slight puffy lips. She wore a top and skirt. not those body hugging type but those GND dressing you would see around Orchard Road. We chat a little. Then asked if the room is available. We waited for another 10 min before one is available.

She lead me to the room. The room was rather spacious with a bath area, but down side is the door can't be lock. In the room, we hugged and frenched, tongues curl and twist exchanging fluid. We slowly undress each other. Lots of GFE I would say. After the SOP shower, we proceeded with action on the bed. We frenched again on bed. She really has a soft and nicely shaped pair of tits. Her nipples are just the right size for tuning too. Probably between a B and C. (Honestly I could not tell that she has such a nice pair from the way she dress) It sure is a pleasant sight.

After some foreplay, she capped and ride me. As she inserted my rod into her pussy, I could feel the tightness and warm. She began to ride me with the butt in a gentle twerking motion. The feeling was heavenly. She continue to ride as i squeeze her tight and firm butt cheeks and soft boobs. After I came, we hugged for about another five min. She wasn't a time observer, we chatted, hugged and frenched till time is almost up.

Name: Forgot to ask (Was to mesmerize by her)
Nationality: Thai
Looks: 9.5/10 (Like those SYT model)
Boobs: 9/10
Ass: 10/10 (Awesome Butt!!)
GFE: 9.5/10 (Real GFE)
Frenching: Yes french like till no tomorrow.
RTF: Confirm.

sometimes_only
14-08-2015, 06:42 PM

I think I'll just eat full full before going there :D

knn i realise ppl zap me... never put name. humji la...

i go buang sperm on your face dun tell u my name can? knnccb... limpei name is Yam Tuck aka tiger. understand!? all u cockwankers.

tiger of amansari is me

Too bad I don't have power, if not can up u back

last Tuesday check with 1 captain liao.. any food also can..

pork must eat at staff room to respect malays.. ( no issue at all )

I hate spa food.. eat until now really a miracle..

but really come to the baseline liao..

I guess bring food/drinks also troublesome..:o normally JB Spa should provide these necessity.. but I'm ok.. the most is just eat the bread & half boil egg can liao

sometimes_only
14-08-2015, 06:52 PM
However, I must reiterate, if Bros who are looking for nice/high class facilities (pool, jacuzzi, suana, etc)... this is not the place.. as everything is run down..

The only up point for this place is that it is situated in an ulu place, less chance to meet familiar faces and girls parade at the canteen for U to choose (which I guess only this joint in JB does this??) I have been to KL and this is quite normal there, but not in JB. Which I guess this is also the main reason why this place is so hot!

Another + point is the rooms' roof has mirror too :D so it is quite a pleasure to look up to see the full view while the girl is giving U BBBJ

Zomg
14-08-2015, 07:44 PM
However, I must reiterate, if Bros who are looking for nice/high class facilities (pool, jacuzzi, suana, etc)... this is not the place.. as everything is run down..

The only up point for this place is that it is situated in an ulu place, less chance to meet familiar faces and girls parade at the canteen for U to choose (which I guess only this joint in JB does this??) I have been to KL and this is quite normal there, but not in JB. Which I guess this is also the main reason why this place is so hot!

Another + point is the rooms' roof has mirror too :D so it is quite a pleasure to look up to see the full view while the girl is giving U BBBJ

the food, much better den bw and ny leh..... got chicken chop fish n chip all cook on the spot, go where find.

Lovestripclub
14-08-2015, 08:06 PM
I haven't written a review for the longest time. But after reading about this place, I find it interesting and decided to pay a visit. I went to Amansari a few days ago. Reached there around mid-noon, the spa was around having a good crowd.As it was my first time there, this place operated in a different way compared to BW etc. (BW used to be my fav spa).

(Below are just my observation, the experience may differ)
I would say the staff are less attentive compared to BW. I had to approach the counter, and was assigned a locker. Some lockers don't look as secured to me. After which i was lead into the changing room, whereby you will be assign a locker for your clothes.l changed into a robe with shorts. and went to the cafeteria. As this is my first time there, I didn't expect the girls to be sitted along the perimeter of the cafeteria. There are some girls already sitted with their client. I decided to get a drink and sitted at a table. Around 15mins had passed and I wasn't approached by any OKT. So I decided to take a look around the place. As the girls sitted wasn't really my cup of tea. Just as I went passed the counter. A girl who has just stepped in caught my eye. I quickly tell the OKT that i wanted her. The place was rather neat, Just that the chairs at the pool area seems awkwardly low.

Headed back to the caferia. By now more ppl and girls around. I sat at a corner and my girl came to sit with me. She is quite a SYT. Large eyes, curly hair, slight puffy lips. She wore a top and skirt. not those body hugging type but those GND dressing you would see around Orchard Road. We chat a little. Then asked if the room is available. We waited for another 10 min before one is available.

She lead me to the room. The room was rather spacious with a bath area, but down side is the door can't be lock. In the room, we hugged and frenched, tongues curl and twist exchanging fluid. We slowly undress each other. Lots of GFE I would say. After the SOP shower, we proceeded with action on the bed. We frenched again on bed. She really has a soft and nicely shaped pair of tits. Her nipples are just the right size for tuning too. Probably between a B and C. (Honestly I could not tell that she has such a nice pair from the way she dress) It sure is a pleasant sight.

After some foreplay, she capped and ride me. As she inserted my rod into her pussy, I could feel the tightness and warm. She began to ride me with the butt in a gentle twerking motion. The feeling was heavenly. She continue to ride as i squeeze her tight and firm butt cheeks and soft boobs. After I came, we hugged for about another five min. She wasn't a time observer, we chatted, hugged and frenched till time is almost up.

Name: Forgot to ask (Was to mesmerize by her)
Nationality: Thai
Looks: 9.5/10 (Like those SYT model)
Boobs: 9/10
Ass: 10/10 (Awesome Butt!!)
GFE: 9.5/10 (Real GFE)
Frenching: Yes french like till no tomorrow.
RTF: Confirm.

Knnccb u useless fuck!!!! U fuck and french a girl without knowing her name. Might as well do tt to a sex doll. Take the effort to treat the girls more humanely and god will spare u when u die..

I will be punished for my sins.... hahaha

Lovestripclub
14-08-2015, 08:08 PM
I think I'll just eat full full before going there :D

Too bad I don't have power, if not can up u back

I guess bring food/drinks also troublesome..:o normally JB Spa should provide these necessity.. but I'm ok.. the most is just eat the bread & half boil egg can liao

I wanted to up u but hp cant up sia. Actually idgaf abt points. So long as its not negative i ok liao.

Naka_Timo
14-08-2015, 09:03 PM
If you drive, take EDL then turn left into jalan kota about 5 mins after you passed permas jaya. Go all the way straight and you'll see amanseri on your right, then make a U-turn and turn in.

For taxi, around RM 30 - 35.70 (Ticket), uber is around RM 14 - 17 per trip depending on traffic so I alway take uber as it's half price but you'll need a malaysia sim card for data

Thanks for your information.

Maybe you want to share with us their operating hours?

Lovestripclub
15-08-2015, 12:06 AM
if buy food for a, b look at me with angry eyes.. if buy for a n b,

c, d, e n dun know who look with murderous eyes.. then second round how?

buy for the girls u wanna play with one lar.. buy marrybrown or what lor. dont have in vietnam ma. vietnamers like fast food?

some girls i see dont have customer one. got one tall vietnamer chio number 192. any duds wanna try and fr? got one more vietnamer skinny and pretty. i dont know number. never see her with customer before...

chris91
15-08-2015, 11:18 PM
If just go for a bonk is it ok? Not really interested in the facilities and food.

wohaha96
16-08-2015, 12:01 AM
Thanks for your information.

Maybe you want to share with us their operating hours?

outside say 11am to 12mn but I believe can stay till close to 3am. However, girls only comes in after 1p, or 2pm so too early no one. Then after 12 mn those overnight ladies will leave and lesser girls will be around.

recommended is reach at around 3pm then stay till you sianz.

Lovestripclub
16-08-2015, 01:32 AM
Chris91 wow u youngster.. go in sure girls like u one. Haha that is a newbie qn. Let shifu intro u... too bad still same price. I myself also had that qn when i just started.

Btw today bandar seri alam tiger was there!

Ice9898
16-08-2015, 01:42 AM
Chris91 wow u youngster.. go in sure girls like u one. Haha that is a newbie qn. Let shifu intro u... too bad still same price. I myself also had that qn when i just started.

Look like a happening place to chiong...

chris91
16-08-2015, 09:44 AM

Thanks bro. Young no use. These wls only like $$$ :D

Kinda new to this concept because for jb usually go straight for fl or b2b massage. The "interview" before bonking thing sounds interesting as can test chemistry before proceeding.

Lovestripclub
16-08-2015, 07:01 PM
Look like a happening place to chiong...

Because got me? Hahaha

Lovestripclub
16-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Thanks bro. Young no use. These wls only like $$$ :D

Kinda new to this concept because for jb usually go straight for fl or b2b massage. The "interview" before bonking thing sounds interesting as can test chemistry before proceeding.

True. But after that it is who treat them nice, looks n young. Some girls french with younger guys only. Some girls motivated by tips. They only earn 80rm from every shot so my friend tip them. They here to earn money ma.

eddy72
17-08-2015, 03:33 AM
True. But after that it is who treat them nice, looks n young. Some girls french with younger guys only. Some girls motivated by tips. They only earn 80rm from every shot so my friend tip them. They here to earn money ma.

yes, they r here to earn money.. tks to yr friend, 136 is going

back for good in 2-3 month time.. she earn enough to buy a 350 000 rm hse in her

hometown..

Lovestripclub
17-08-2015, 05:37 AM

back for good in 2-3 month time.. she earn enough to buy a 350 000 rm hse in her

hometown..

Aiya wanted to tell u my friend's name but wait he say i chee bye mouth n scold me all sorts of vulgarities.

Good la, i am happy for her. Hope she finds a nice guy who treats her well. Not good to be a prostitute at all. I wouldnt want my close female friends to prostitute themselves. I am quitting chionging this scene too... Too fking expensive...

But wna try 3 more shots first... One thing surely lead to another.... Knn i say wna quit since 2013..

eddy72
17-08-2015, 07:05 AM
Aiya wanted to tell u my friend's name but wait he say i chee bye mouth n scold me all sorts of vulgarities.

Good la, i am happy for her. Hope she finds a nice guy who treats her well. Not good to be a prostitute at all. I wouldnt want my close female friends to prostitute themselves. I am quitting chionging this scene too... Too fking expensive...

But wna try 3 more shots first... One thing surely lead to another.... Knn i say wna quit since 2013..

Got one wl allow me to raw.. Hard to give up this chance... Fellow samsters can advise? N dun ask who is it... Dun worry i havent shoot inside. But want to shoot inside thats why....

bro, I still curious.. can say her 2nd or 3rd no.?

Lovestripclub
17-08-2015, 09:10 AM
Ask so much for what?

eddy72
17-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Ask so much for what?

aiya, just to check yr n mine same or not ma..

blacksocks
17-08-2015, 04:59 PM

Got one wl allow me to raw.. Hard to give up this chance... Fellow samsters can advise? N dun ask who is it... Dun worry i havent shoot inside. But want to shoot inside thats why....

its more than 1 who can do raw. if they like you, anything goes. all you need is a bit of persuasion. if they allow raw, im sure they allow cum inside. most of them on contraceptive so less worry. but worry about hiv if you dare to try.:D

wohaha96
17-08-2015, 07:37 PM
raw is war. chiong safe my friend

Lovestripclub
17-08-2015, 08:32 PM
its more than 1 who can do raw. if they like you, anything goes. all you need is a bit of persuasion. if they allow raw, im sure they allow cum inside. most of them on contraceptive so less worry. but worry about hiv if you dare to try.:D

I dont think she like me. Other fellas give her more money than me. Even condom also got risk of hiv.

Lovestripclub
17-08-2015, 08:35 PM
raw is war. chiong safe my friend

Thank u brother

blacksocks
17-08-2015, 08:45 PM
I dont think she like me. I also dun understand why she allow me raw. Other fellas give her more money than me. So u raw how many at aman? Even condom also got risk of hiv.

no i dont go raw. but have asked the girl while doing halfway if can go raw and they ok. not all but a handful.

what is worrysome is if they go for hiv tests at all.

sometimes_only
18-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Yes, if you want to chiong till old age, don't ever go raw.. no matter how tempting it is..

Though with condom is still not 100% safe, but it is still 95% safe :D

eddy72
19-08-2015, 05:45 AM
today go there quite early... quite interesting..

no water supply fm the tap.. hearsay is water rationing.. every 3rd day

no water.. but they got plenty of huge jellycan of water..

1st time bath like that.. zzzzzzz

had my 1st dinner at courtyard café, opposite the spa..

had their daily 15 rm promotion dinner.. simple, yet decent..

I think they got 3 different place for maken..

yes, getting more expensive.. zzzzzzzzz

eddy72
19-08-2015, 06:03 AM
Yes, if you want to chiong till old age, don't ever go raw.. no matter how tempting it is..

Though with condom is still not 100% safe, but it is still 95% safe :D

actually, the most important thing is not can raw or cannot raw..

we shd go there to practice safe sex.. good for everybody..

the thing to look out for I think is the gfe feeling..

today try 152.. look like 136..

136 is very professional, 152 still youthful n got the innocent look..

rocky_509
19-08-2015, 01:32 PM
went there yesterday for the first time...

took taxi from CIQ JB around RM32.Instructed driver to go Hotel Amansari near Pasir Gudang.Driver wanted to confirm me which is the exact place I didn't really recall where it is so lan lan said near there.Luckily he knows where it is.Reached there around 5 plus.Went in then indon guy gave me lockey key,passed by the cafe canteen was shocked so many girls lol.like free show.Different from BW where you can't see the girls.Got changed, and was recommended their chicken chop is nice. So ordered 1 later.Heard also no water from the tap, so alot of huge jellycan of water.Water resume half an hour later.Tried the jacuzzi and sauna.Their steam room is spoilt. Went back to cafe,ate and talked to OKT to recommend of the girls.Didn't know number 136 is popular,so tried her.

No 136
Communication: speaks very good chinese, she say she learnt it here, 5 months.i only know abit chinese

Looks: 8/10 (SYT for me)(vietnam)
Tits: 6/10 (not a boobs lover so don't mind also)
Body: 7/10 (hair smell nice)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very accommodating)
FJ: 7/10 (very accomodating, but due to her skin and body
CIM: yes
GFE: 7/10 (very slutty and keep kissing and fondle you.Tongue twister lol)
Hygiene: 6/10 (no cathbath starts and end or something?thought SOP lol in the end I bath myself)
RTF: maybe recommend friends just once.

after that,few minutes,told OKT wanna try massage.First and a long time i think tried thai massage. Total damaged plus massage makan RM268.

Ilovespringroll
19-08-2015, 08:46 PM
...what happens in the event of a raid?

According to a girl I asked, the police are paid off already (Malaysia boleh). So it's unlikely that the place will get raided.

What I'm curious about are the hotel guests, what if a family walks in thinking it's some legit place?

Optimus_Prime
19-08-2015, 11:18 PM
The Journey Begins..

It was a hot sunny day when we boarded Bus 160 to JB. Three handsome mid-20s dudes and a lao uncle (me!) were going to explore the famous Amansari Spa. Immigration was a breeze and our party of four reach JB hungry and horny :p A short intro on my companions :
J - was the yandao kia
P - looks nerdy but a beast lurk within
C - the fresh faced massage lover
OP - myself

The Best chicken Chop in JB
As I was saying we were horny and hungry. J took us to feast on the supposed best Chicken Chop in JB. (nope not the Amansari Chicken Chop) Winding thru small lanes and narrow streets as we transverse on foot thru JB's little India. After 20 mins of JB hot sun we finally arrived. A little cafe that was packed with the afternoon lunch crowd. And the name of the place ? A sign outside read "Best Chicken Chop in Town". Wow was it that good ? Ordered the fried chicken chop with mushroom sauce and it was indeed wonderful. Yum Yum :D Crispy and with just the right amount of juice inside.

To the Spa We Go
The 20 minute cab ride was uneventful, I slept while my three companions discussed what they were going to do at the spa. And then we are here... Amansari Resort. The spa reception welcomed us and handed us our locker wristband and keys. Changed into the provided shorts and off we went to the Hot pool. It was then we discovered that the place had water rationing and there was no showers. Had to wash ourselves with the pails provided and huge tubs of cold water.

At least the hot pool was working. We soaked our fill for 20 mins before we adjourn to the dining hall. The working girls sat against the far wall, on display for all to see. We found a good seat and settled ourselves down to watch the bevy of beauties. That day honestly the selection was not outstanding but there were still gems. P got himself arguably the prettiest gal in the spa - 136. While J took the wild hair - 128. C couldn't decide so he went for massage first. As for me, I took a girl with nice bangs - 08. We were shown to the rooms behind. And the action begins.

Lights Off, Strip Down, Action !!
Sall not go into much detail here. Just that the standard SOP here is go in, lights are dimmed, strip off ur robes and bath. As no hot water that day, I had to endure the cold water as 08 washed me down. Brrrr...... it was cold. Think I had shrinkage below.... ha ha

Onto the bed and 08 warmed me up with her naked body. Catbath and then it was down to a quite good BBBJ, ad the strong suction and went on for a good amount of time. After I was hard, it was my turn to attack her. Small brown nipples and 5 cents aerola, very nice. DATY on her was allowed and then finished the deed in missionary. Kissing and tongue fighting till the end.

Went out to see P & J waiting for me outside. We were soon joined by C, who just finished his hour long thai massage. He gave it two thumbs up if u like one cracking hard massages. Time for the equally famous amansari chicken chop. Not the best in town but it was considered above average. Time for another dip in the hot pool and enjoy the sauna room too.

Did You say 2nd Round ?
Me and J decided to head off to try the Thai massage leaving P & C in the canteen. J and myself was lead to a small room with two massage beds. Stripped off till your shorts and the masseur proceed to give us a real bone cracking experience. After our massage, we saw P with a good looking milf with big headlights. C alrdy went in and was out by the time we finished our massage. C gave the thumbs down on this gal. (dunno her number), but he said it was totally lacking in GFE and rather mechanical.

P was going for his 2nd round with a big boob milf. J was looking around, saw 187 look like his friend but in the end J took back 128. Well the 2nd round seem to work for J. He finished with a big smile. P was less cheerful, his milf was totally lacking in GFE too. I was the only one who didn't go 2nd round. But that was because I spotted a girl that I like. Without hesitation I took her for overnight.

P was still unsatisfied and decided to look for 136 again. This young dude was really going into his BEAST mode. He and 136 whispered sweet nothings to each other while treating me and C as transparent. In the end, P came out a happy man with a silly grin. J was also satisfied with his 2nd time with 128. So energy drained were they that they polished off fish & chips and chicken chops in record time.

All Good Things must come to An End
Soon it was time to go, a glance at the wall clock and it was 10.30pm. We had been in the spa for close to 7 hours but time really fly when u having fun with your kakis. Hot pool, free food, unlimited kopi or tea, girls on parade......... what more can you ask for :D My three companions left a happy trio and as for me ? Well I had booked a girl for overnight and left at around midnight with her to the hotel rooms above. The FR ?? Well, let's just said I did my own BEAST mode on the girl. ;)

Lovestripclub
20-08-2015, 01:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiO0qXBcfts

vietnam girls in bikini shiok

Zomg
20-08-2015, 10:47 PM
went there yesterday for the first time...

took taxi from CIQ JB around RM32.Instructed driver to go Hotel Amansari near Pasir Gudang.Driver wanted to confirm me which is the exact place I didn't really recall where it is so lan lan said near there.Luckily he knows where it is.Reached there around 5 plus.Went in then indon guy gave me lockey key,passed by the cafe canteen was shocked so many girls lol.like free show.Different from BW where you can't see the girls.Got changed, and was recommended their chicken chop is nice. So ordered 1 later.Heard also no water from the tap, so alot of huge jellycan of water.Water resume half an hour later.Tried the jacuzzi and sauna.Their steam room is spoilt. Went back to cafe,ate and talked to OKT to recommend of the girls.Didn't know number 136 is popular,so tried her.

No 136
Communication: speaks very good chinese, she say she learnt it here, 5 months.i only know abit chinese

Looks: 8/10 (SYT for me)(vietnam)
Tits: 6/10 (not a boobs lover so don't mind also)
Body: 7/10 (hair smell nice)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very accommodating)
FJ: 7/10 (very accomodating, but due to her skin and body
CIM: yes
GFE: 7/10 (very slutty and keep kissing and fondle you.Tongue twister lol)
Hygiene: 6/10 (no cathbath starts and end or something?thought SOP lol in the end I bath myself)
RTF: maybe recommend friends just once.

after that,few minutes,told OKT wanna try massage.First and a long time i think tried thai massage. Total damaged plus massage makan RM268.

is this nana that you are talking about?

LEO123456
21-08-2015, 12:42 PM
can share contact? newbie here..

cliffy
22-08-2015, 01:58 AM
can share contact? newbie here..

you left us speechless.

wohaha96
22-08-2015, 04:05 AM
you left us speechless.

same thoughts here. Laziness knows no boundaries.

Naka_Timo
22-08-2015, 09:16 AM
The

[B][U][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Did You say 2nd Round ?BEAST mode on the girl. ;)

Good to see u back, very nice and details FR.

Ilovespringroll
22-08-2015, 12:53 PM
Extract from news article here: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-increases/2063088.html

Paragraph 4: The Malaysian state began water rationing in parts of Johor Bahru from Aug 16, PUB added. The rationing will last until Sep 15.

cliffy
22-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Extract from news article here: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-increases/2063088.html

Paragraph 4: The Malaysian state began water rationing in parts of Johor Bahru from Aug 16, PUB added. The rationing will last until Sep 15.

Appreciate any updates from amansari.

sosober
23-08-2015, 09:35 AM
Hi guys,

Just sharing my experience..

My malaysian friend brought me to this spa in early Feb. We reached there at around 12plus in the midnight and I was pleasantly surprised to see so many girls still available as we passed the canteen on the way to the changing room...

We then proceed to have a quick dip in the pool followed by 15mins of sauna...the facilities are quite nice and the layout of the spa area is somewhat similar to New York Spa...

Finally to the canteen, I counted at least 20 girls sitting at the back for us to choose...at that time, there were about 6 to 8 other customers and most of them have girls chatting with them...I didn't really think much of it so I got another surprise when the guy serving us asked the 2 girls whom we selected to come and sit with us, chatting while waiting for the rooms to be ready...

As for action...the service provided by my girl was quite good, allowed frenching and 69 and spent quite some time on the foreplay and bbbj...my friend also praised the services provided by his girl too..

I rejoined my friend at the canteen and while waiting for our Maggie Mee to be served, our girls rejoined us at the table and continued chatting with us...another surprise for me...a bit of KTV style here...properly because it was already 2+am at that time, not much customers left...so we got lucky...

The dmg was 198rm...

As for the girls...no locals, they are a mixture of Viets, Thais, Cambodians and Laos maybe...
Quality wise...most of them are just average looking with only a handful of pretty ones...but the good thing is that we can mirror them and most, if not all seem to be under 30 based on my visual inspection at that time...

But this spa a bit further from JB town compared to the more popular ones...around 20mins drive...

The location can be googled easily so no need to PM me for it...

;)

The damage has gone up to 210 but still worth the money.
The service are really good..
Facilities quite ok for me

jin81
23-08-2015, 12:22 PM
went yesterday with a friend... took cab to and for...reach around 3..place was quite full but still got many girls around.. did not try the spa..went straight to choose girl and proceed to room
girl svc was good... pay 210 and left..

zhu star
23-08-2015, 07:56 PM
As a retired member of this forum, I seldom post, however this spa is very special for me. Yesterday was my number 15th visit to this spa since CNY. Love this place alot with it good food and services and no rush atmosphere. It didn't help that my major client has a factory just a stone throw away from this spa. Despite the increase in price, water rationing and the place was packed to the rim, there was still plenty of gals to choose from. As usual I picked my favorite gal, despite my advance age, she never fail to made me cum!:)

Hope this place will stay like this for years to come.

Dirk Kuyt
25-08-2015, 12:51 AM
How bad is the water rationing?
I scared not enough water to clean up afterwards like one massage shop in Nusa Bestari which I visited. Before the act can bathe together with the gal although the shower was small trickle.... but after the act was only given half a pail of water. When I complain and asked for more water..... I was told to go home and wash up. :rolleyes:

eddy72
25-08-2015, 01:12 AM
I scared not enough water to clean up afterwards like one massage shop in Nusa Bestari which I visited. Before the act can bathe together with the gal although the shower was small trickle.... but after the act was only given half a pail of water. When I complain and asked for more water..... I was told to go home and wash up. :rolleyes:

poor thing.. pay money still got insulted.. very bad.. ban that shop..

if the spa still got water rationing, it best not to drink their water..

whatever the drink.. will be bringing my own water tmr.. zzzz

OldMaster
25-08-2015, 02:01 PM
A few times wanted to go, but a bit worry of the car park...
So far have not seen anyone talk abt the car park
I don want my car to be another gone in 10sec...

blacksocks
25-08-2015, 02:43 PM

try to park near the entrance. the other side is alot quieter. to be honest, if they want to steal, there is nothing much you can do.

unless you take out the steering wheel like Mr Bean.

WhiteRunner
25-08-2015, 08:44 PM
As a retired member of this forum, I seldom post, however this spa is very special for me. Yesterday was my number 15th visit to this spa since CNY. Love this place alot with it good food and services and no rush atmosphere. It didn't help that my major client has a factory just a stone throw away from this spa. Despite the increase in price, water rationing and the place was packed to the rim, there was still plenty of gals to choose from. As usual I picked my favorite gal, despite my advance age, she never fail to made me cum!:)

Hope this place will stay like this for years to come.

Bro, no rush is a good thing. GBW I kenna a few time watcher until sian.
But now so busy with work, the other day go over feeling so tired, also under perform :(

Anyway those with no transport cab there easy, but there got cab out one?

ssleight
25-08-2015, 09:39 PM

I planning to go soon leh. If really water rationing that's damn sian. Maybe need ask manager first :p

sometimes_only
25-08-2015, 10:06 PM

Its a heng/suay thing..

but u can buy a steering wheel lock or park near the person collecting money at the exit and give some kopi $ him/her to help u keep a lookout :D

blacksocks
25-08-2015, 10:46 PM
Its a heng/suay thing..

but u can buy a steering wheel lock or park near the person collecting money at the exit and give some kopi $ him/her to help u keep a lookout :D

steering locks are basically useless...

see this clip :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cYXigh6Jug

eddy72
26-08-2015, 05:33 AM
just a simple update on facility..

steam room -- mc for dunno how long..

tv room -- dismantle ( probably permanently )

sauna room -- all can cramp inside..

Jacuzzi -- sry, never use b4..

cheers n chiong safely..

siewbeng
26-08-2015, 02:56 PM
yah i been there past 2 days. whole place littered with big plastic containers. Steam room full of water containers, nvr tried their sauna room before. the hot pool smells funny, like the water nvr change like that. then i ate fish and chips before and after the deed, and went home laosai. i suspect the fries they cook and left it around for too long, got flies or something. Toilet facilities also rundown. better hope got no water rationing, the water in those containers freaking cold.

the service however is excellent. the moment u sit down, to the moment u leave the premises, they never let ur cup become empty one. the service top notch.

anyway i tink its better to tapau for overnight and go another hotel or something. because franking speaking, their selection is the best at the moment, only the facilities run down.

sometimes_only
26-08-2015, 06:44 PM
hope they upgrade their facilities to something decent... :o

sometimes_only
26-08-2015, 06:46 PM
steering locks are basically useless...

see this clip :)

wow... if put steering wheel lock oso kena steal, then really damn suay... :eek:

sometimes_only
26-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Bro, no rush is a good thing. GBW I kenna a few time watcher until sian.
But now so busy with work, the other day go over feeling so tired, also under perform :(

Anyway those with no transport cab there easy, but there got cab out one?

Bro, u can ask counter to book a cab for u :)

eddy72
26-08-2015, 07:51 PM
hope they upgrade their facilities to something decent... :o

they even dismantle the tv room liao.. giving the excuses that vbs occupying

most of the seats.. just like pap style.. only after more $$$$$$$..

when I was at the spa staff room to watch tv, ( so chiam )

notice most of the gals eat the maggi mee.. hearsay they pay

rm 40 daily for the same maken that being serve to customers..

( I cannot take it.. ).. i also order maggi mee for the first time..

i manage to finish 1/3.. how to eat maggi mee daily?

siewbeng
26-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Jialat if they eat maggi Mee. How they keep their figure and health if they eat maggi daily for a few mths. Cook some rice and vege and meat wun cost much lor. They r the spa's assets, the spa need to keep them in tip top condition and feed them properly

eddy72
26-08-2015, 10:17 PM
Jialat if they eat maggi Mee. How they keep their figure and health if they eat maggi daily for a few mths. Cook some rice and vege and meat wun cost much lor. They r the spa's assets, the spa need to keep them in tip top condition and feed them properly

most of them probably stay there for only 1 mth.. just that the food..

errr, the food.. how to eat the food? n they actually cost 40 rm daily..

the boss really earn good money..

jin81
26-08-2015, 10:18 PM
they even dismantle the tv room liao.. giving the excuses that vbs occupying

most of the seats.. just like pap style.. only after more $$$$$$$..

when I was at the spa staff room to watch tv, ( so chiam )

notice most of the gals eat the maggi mee.. hearsay they pay

rm 40 daily for the same maken that being serve to customers..

( I cannot take it.. ).. i also order maggi mee for the first time..

i manage to finish 1/3.. how to eat maggi mee daily?

can order chicken chop:D:D

eddy72
26-08-2015, 10:38 PM
can order chicken chop:D:D

simi chicken chop, fish n chip, maggi mee n so call daily buffet..

once a while, ok lah.. week after week, bey tahan liao..

n they dismantle the tv room somemore, made up my mind

to explore other place..

blacksocks
27-08-2015, 03:38 AM
simi chicken chop, fish n chip, maggi mee n so call daily buffet..

once a while, ok lah.. week after week, bey tahan liao..

n they dismantle the tv room somemore, made up my mind

to explore other place..

the tv room is ermm..more like a makeshift room putting a tv there. best tv room is at magic spa with projector and very comfy seats and sound system.

yes, they eat wat is served at the canteen. initially they eat, after awhile get fat and skip meals cos lack of exercise. those that work 'hard' tend to be slimmer.

siewbeng
27-08-2015, 07:06 AM
most of them probably stay there for only 1 mth.. just that the food..

errr, the food.. how to eat the food? n they actually cost 40 rm daily..

the boss really earn good money..

One of the uncle-captain told me they pay at least 100k a mth to "settle" the law enforcement. Dunno how true. But u r right, that kind of food ask me eat everyday i also run away.

Maybe next time we go, should tapau food for our girl. They can sit there with us slowly eat anyway.

Kenny2021
28-08-2015, 09:36 AM
Any bros going today? Just checking

siewbeng
28-08-2015, 07:02 PM
Any bros there? How's the crowd? Going later

Naka_Timo
28-08-2015, 07:40 PM
Anyone have the address of this place. Can PM me. Mayb driving down later

rav.evc
29-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Anyone have the address of this place. Can PM me. Mayb driving down later

Bro,
Just google can already.
got map some more. drive about 20mins only.
go by permas jaya faster.

wohaha96
29-08-2015, 05:19 PM
CIQ - EDL - Jalan Kota - U-turn - Reach

Naka_Timo
29-08-2015, 07:22 PM
Thanks for those bro who have guide me and PM me.

siewbeng
30-08-2015, 11:52 AM
Went to Amansari in the afternoon earlier in the week. Was thinking of whether to leave a FR since this place has been getting popular, but decided that sharing is caring. Hence, please find my humble FR as follows:

Upon entering, you will be first be provided with a locker to keep your valuables. Subsequently, you will be provided with another locker where you can keep your clothes. After changing into a robe and a pair of pants provided, I went to the cafeteria. An OKT came over, made small talk (eg. “is this your first time here?”, etc.) and got me a drink. He asked if I had seen any girl to my liking, but I told him that I would prefer to get a massage first before doing the deed.

Massage: Authentic Thai massage done by a Thai lady. Her technique is seriously good and I can really feel her soothe the knots in my body.

Went back to the cafeteria after the massage and I was ready to unleash the beast. The ladies were all seated in front for guys to choose. The OKT from before sat down with me and explained that those on the left are Thai and can speak English, while those on the right are Vietnamese and can speak Mandarin. I’m the kind of guy who prefers good service rather than a pretty face – although I would say the all the ladies I saw are at least a 7 in my books – so I asked him for his recommendation after telling him I would like some pho rather than tom yum today.

He pointed out a petite Vietnamese girl with waist length hair and I decided to go with his recommendation, and he called her over to my table. She sat down, and we made some small talk in Mandarin before proceeding to the room (she told me her name was Anna, or something that sounds similar to that). Correct me if I’m wrong, but this I believe is what makes this spa stand out over the others; you can actually interact with her before deciding if you want to do the deed with her, rather than being assigned someone random.

The room is clean and well-kept, with a small shower and mirrors installed on the ceiling directly above the bed so that you can have a better view. Stripped down to my birthday suit and she did likewise. I’m not tall by any standards, but without heels, she was almost a head shorter than me. Coupled with her perky tits and butt, machiam like JC/poly girl. See already jitao steam. She brought me into the shower, and shower was SOP (only helped to polish my rifle for the upcoming live firing). Dried up, lied down on bed and she proceeded to give me a catbath before going down south and engulfing my 2IC in her small mouth. The BBBJ was damn solid, almost felt like I was already inside her. After about 5mins, she proceeded to cap me. I shall not bore you with details, but suffice to say looking at yourself fucking via the mirrors on the ceiling is a new experience. Washed up, dressed up, and went back to the cafeteria.

Name: Anna
Nationality: Vietnamese
Age: 22 (would have believed her even if she had told me she was 18)
Looks: 8/10 (machiam like SYT going clubbing)
Boobs: 7/10 (perky Bs)
Ass: 9/10 (made for doggy)
GFE: 8/10 (treats you like her bf and teases you)
Frenching: Yes

Damage: RM268 for 1h massage + 1 shot in 45mins, which is sibei worth it considering that the exchange rate is even better now. Please note that the masseuse and the girl you choose for the shot is different; the masseuse does not provide any additional services.

RTM/RTF: Confirm plus chop plus guarantee and warranty

Bro can share what's her number?

siewbeng
30-08-2015, 11:59 AM

hometown..

Don't play play, got girl tell me, 136 has a sugar daddy. He dapau her 24hrs for RM2,600. About once a week. I think she is the most financially successful in amansari at the moment

newbie85
30-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Don't play play, got girl tell me, 136 has a sugar daddy. He dapau her 24hrs for RM2,600. About once a week. I think she is the most financially successful in amansari at the moment

If convert 2600rm back to sgd it's really peanuts. :cool:

eddy72
30-08-2015, 03:08 PM

i saw one young Malaysian Chinese guy with her, is that her sugar daddy?

shd be sugar kor kor? young n handsome..

sometimes_only
30-08-2015, 07:27 PM
If convert 2600rm back to sgd it's really peanuts. :cool:

I think rm2600 for a day is abit ex... think can find better rates in other thread..:D

hotguy2468
31-08-2015, 03:25 AM

I am also her sugar daddy.... I tabao her for 1.5hrs session but I pay only RM$348 :D

31-08-2015, 10:17 AM
I am also her sugar daddy.... I tabao her for 1.5hrs session but I pay only RM$348 :D

Smart sugar daddy :D

Ilovespringroll
31-08-2015, 12:28 PM

-Snip- /10char

Thedtrain83
31-08-2015, 02:03 PM
Does anyone know if open today with holiday?

abc1026
31-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Bros. Heading to the spa on Thursday. Any good recommendation? And what are the price like for fj.

eddy72
31-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Tuesday nite I was at amansari spa.. due to dismantle of tv rm,

I watch tv at the staff room.. many girls come in n out..

dunno y, quite different when seeing them at staff room n outside area..

some1 send a few packets of rices.. I thought delivery ma..

1 of the gal (152 ) on mc ask the guy got younger brother?

I thought oh, gal joke with delivery boy? later it turn out to be the

bf of a angpai.. the angpai told me her bf earn 12k rm per mth..

not bad leh.. I look closely at the guy.. quite handsome.. consider a good

catch.. suddenly, I ask myself.. all those cute Chinese Malaysian gals

gone where? y this chap choose the angpai as his gf? I really dunno.. some1 ask her

how many customers? she say 14.. I look at the time, total abt 10 hrs..

very professional.. anyway, it their own business.. enough though

I dun really understand..

Elfblade
31-08-2015, 11:27 PM
Went to Amansari today with 2 other friends. Didn't realized it was Msia's national day today, until one of the Vietnamese lady told me. It wasn't too difficult to locate on my GPS, despite being my first time visit. Here is my humble FR. :o

Arrived at 12.30pm, and saw only 2 ladies sitting there. The captain came over and initiated conversation, while ordering food and drinks for us. I've been following this thread for a while, and I told the captain I am aiming for 136, hehe. He said this Ang Pai very popular, must fast hand fast leg grab her the moment she's done with the previous customer.

At about 1pm, I saw this cute lady dressed in white t-shirt and black skirt reporting for work. My first impression was, wow, she looks like 李麗珍, the HK Cat 3 actress. Any bros having the same first impression as me? The captain told me she was 136, and my Didi got sexcited liao. :D

I decided to go for my dip in the hot pool first, despite the captain warning me that if I don't take first blood, she'll probably be busy for the rest of the afternoon. After a dip in the pool, sauna, and showering myself clean, went back to the rest area and camp for 136. Waited for about 20 mins, saw her walking out and immediately requested for her.

I will leave the room details out, but I am very satisfied with 136. Not a time watcher, and very accommodating. Best thing is, when I am doing it with her, I keep fantasizing that I am Piaking 李麗珍! After shacking out, I decided to go for Thai massage. I was quite heng to get M6, as her oil massage was pretty good and forceful. My friend who got M7 was KPKBing after the session, saying she got no strength and was playing Piano.

After the Thai massage, we went back to the rest area for some Chicken Chop. That was when we saw a Dua Neh Bu sitting at the showcase area. Asked the captain what was her number, and he told us she is 392, from Laos. Her boobs were almost spilling out from her tight top, and the 3 of us kept ogling at her nice racks, she got a pretty face too. Old liao, cannot tahan 2nd round, so decided to save her for next visit.

To wrap things up, providing some info for fellow bros looking to visit this place.

1) Massage = $98
2) FJ = $210
3) FJ + Massage = $268 (Best package IMO)
4) FJ + 2nd shot = $340 (2nd shot at $130)

Elfblade
31-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Bros. Heading to the spa on Thursday. Any good recommendation? And what are the price like for fj.

Bro, hope this answers your queries.

1) Massage = $98
2) FJ = $210

I think 136 can be quite nice if you prefer GND type, and she can speak Mandarin. Saw 392, but never try. She's got really big boobs, almost spilling out, and a pretty face. Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison, hope you'll enjoy your visit in Thursday! :)

siewbeng
01-09-2015, 11:22 AM
You are right, except it's not just 24 hours. More like up to 60 hours.

no bro, the RM2600 is for 24hrs, strictly. from friday night to saturday noon, the overnight fee RM500 is payable by the sugar daddy to the spa. then saturday noon to sunday noon that 24hrs, the RM2600 is chargable by 136 herself. how much more the daddy pay the spa for "spa fine", i nvr ask.
my girl told me they get RM80 per customer, and RM300 for overnight. the spa takes RM200 from the RM500 for overnight.
if possible, dun book them for overnight. they go overnight with u at 1am, then mostly prob only can slp a bit from 4am to 7am before u wake them up for live firing. then 10-11am they gotta go back hostel. and 1pm gotta prepare for the new work day. so they dun even get to sleep well. unlike GBW msia chinese girls, these viet girls cannot choose to not come for work. the OKT will be unhappy if they slp in hostel and not report for work.

136 is different case, because she wan to work or no work, the boss not too strict. she is the spa's money tree, so she enjoy a little bit of special rights.

siewbeng
01-09-2015, 11:25 AM
anyway i hear the uncle-captain say this week will have a new batch of girls coming. a few girls went back this week to stamp passport. so this week should have a refreshed line up. interested bros can go check it out. this place is very international. got chinese, got melayu, got angmoh also. got a few hotel guests from scotland, make a lot of noise because the viet girls dunwan to do him, only thai girls will take him. uncle-captain see him also a bit sian.

Ilovespringroll
01-09-2015, 12:27 PM
no bro, the RM2600 is for 24hrs, strictly.

-Snip- /10char

siewbeng
01-09-2015, 05:00 PM
Sorry for the confusion bro, I can see why my phrasing is misleading. I meant that he doesn't just spend RM2600 to book her for 24 hours. He pays more for up to 60 hours if he starts on Thursday night, but not always.

136 says his usual slot is Friday night to Sunday noon. OKT told me he pays RM3000 total a week. That would make sense since overnight from Friday night to Saturday noon is RM500. Another 24 hours to Sunday noon is RM2600. That's RM3100. So more or less there.

Personally, my experience with her was this: Booked her for overnight on Thursday since her sugar daddy not coming. She left work at 2am. Slept around 4:30am. Woke at 10am. Left at noon. Said she's going back to her room to sleep, not going to work. Don't know true or not. I like 136 a lot, she's my favourite girl there. But I won't book her for overnight again. After working 12 hours, still have to entertain me at night. Maybe I stupid, but seeing her exhausted face, I just wanted to let her sleep. However, she did ask for one shot when she woke up, of course I couldn't say no. In the end it was RM500 for 10 hours with her plus one shot. Save the RM500 better and don't overnight the most angpai girl. RM500 could have gotten me three shots in the spa.

I agree. Take the shots in spa better. When we dapau them overnight, they can't say no. End up they very tired because no sleep. Better let them sleep. Otherwise they very poor thing.

sometimes_only
01-09-2015, 08:12 PM
Personally, my experience with her was this: Booked her for overnight on Thursday since her sugar daddy not coming. She left work at 2am. Slept around 4:30am. Woke at 10am. Left at noon. Said she's going back to her room to sleep, not going to work. Don't know true or not. I like 136 a lot, she's my favourite girl there. But I won't book her for overnight again. After working 12 hours, still have to entertain me at night. Maybe I stupid, but seeing her exhausted face, I just wanted to let her sleep. However, she did ask for one shot when she woke up, of course I couldn't say no. In the end it was RM500 for 10 hours with her plus one shot. Save the RM500 better and don't overnight the most angpai girl. RM500 could have gotten me three shots in the spa.

Hi Bro, so you mean she left work with you at 2am? So 2am - 4.30am what you do ah? :D becos if I never read wrongly your shot was done between 10am - noon..

abc1026
01-09-2015, 10:52 PM
Bro, hope this answers your queries.

1) Massage = $98
2) FJ = $210

I think 136 can be quite nice if you prefer GND type, and she can speak Mandarin. Saw 392, but never try. She's got really big boobs, almost spilling out, and a pretty face. Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison, hope you'll enjoy your visit in Thursday! :)

bro ah. the price list is in SGD or RM?

eddy72
01-09-2015, 11:04 PM

bro.. the price is in usd..

Ilovespringroll
02-09-2015, 04:22 AM
Hi Bro, so..

-Snip- /10char

pting
02-09-2015, 04:48 AM

In Malaysia obvious the price quoted are in Ringgit lar, I visit this spa once and this is the first spa in malaysia when after jacuzzi sauna and bath, u pick girl at the cafe, she can sit with you to chit chat in cafe while you eat and drink, after then go to room for bonk. Really worth visiting for the price i pay though i did not find really pretty one.

bro.. the price is in usd..

I think this is just a joke or sarcarsm

ruchucky
02-09-2015, 10:03 AM
[sorrey bro, due to request by the onwer that i try to remove my post/;)

Ilovespringroll
02-09-2015, 10:34 AM
Bro, what the damage for overnight?
As mentioned by bro siewbeng:
my girl told me they get RM80 per customer, and RM300 for overnight. the spa takes RM200 from the RM500 for overnight

Room is a separate cost though. You can book your own or with the spa. If you book a room through the spa, it's RM140 (if I remember right), but on top of that you have to pay a RM60 deposit which will be returned in the morning. An overnight booking will set you back RM640.

But really really recommend you don't overnight. The girls' peak performance is during the day. Unless you can find one who can overnight with you without working that day. That said, there are different strokes for different folks. If you really feel like, go for it.

eddy72
02-09-2015, 10:47 AM
In Malaysia obvious the price quoted are in Ringgit lar, I visit this spa once and this is the first spa in malaysia when after jacuzzi sauna and bath, u pick girl at the cafe, she can sit with you to chit chat in cafe while you eat and drink, after then go to room for bonk. Really worth visiting for the price i pay though i did not find really pretty one.

I think this is just a joke or sarcarsm

bro, of course it a joke n sarcarsm la..

unless 1st time reading this, still got ppl ask sgd or rm, where la, who la..

siewbeng
02-09-2015, 11:36 AM
As mentioned by bro siewbeng:

Room is a separate cost though. You can book your own or with the spa. If you book a room through the spa, it's RM140 (if I remember right), but on top of that you have to pay a RM60 deposit which will be returned in the morning. An overnight booking will set you back RM640.

But really really recommend you don't overnight. The girls' peak performance is during the day. Unless you can find one who can overnight with you without working that day. That said, there are different strokes for different folks. If you really feel like, go for it.

yeah, my girl was doing her 3rd overnight in a row, by the time we got to hotel (i brought her to another hotel which she liked better), she already half dead. so we just smoked and eat potato chips. i let her sleep from 2am to 8am before i woke her to go down for breakfast. and then the following two days, she kenna overnight again. so total she overnight 5 times the past week. she is almost dead already. one day only can sleep 2-3hours at most if she get those customers who insist on getting their triple shots. just visit them in the spa if you want to get maximum shots. if overnight, make sure you let them sleep. when i overnight, i just expect to get a single quality session with her. doing too many just tires her out, and you don't feel good anyway.

harrylalala
02-09-2015, 01:17 PM
Hey bros, when I saw this thread, I feel responsible to register and warm your guys (enjoying browsing for years without posting anything:) 136 has been confirmed with STD in a Chinese forum by multiple threads. I am not sure if I can post links to other forums here, so I'll post some 'copy paste' first. If it's allowed I'll post the link.

First thread,
各位大大,这位妹妹是有问题的!她从去年就已经让人无套了!而且是主动要求无套的!我的朋友当时中招了!得 了淋病!我当时很生气,因为朋友是我jio去的,所以我就直接上他们的办公室招他们老板谈,也没有要求什么 ,只是问为什么这个妹妹要这样?因为很明显的,妹妹当时已经知道自己有病了的,为什么还要害人?老板听了我 说的,也承认这位妹妹之前有让人无套过,也染过病,不过已经好了,还说要赔偿我的朋友,说让我的朋友病好了 ,免费让他过去出回一炮。我的朋友直接屌到乱,说这次可能命都没有了,还屌?(他怕中爱之病,不过在3个月 和6个月后去验血,天幸没有感染)我原本不想把事情说来的,因为老板说他会处理这位妹妹。大家都是出来做生 意找吃的,也不想太过,所以我没有写FR出来让大家知道。可是现在看到这妹妹又这样,真的是不说不行了!! !

Another, (too wordy, i just paste part of it)
原本没打算写出来的,但看了coolBB大大的报告,觉得事态严重,所以决定把我的经历写出来...以上是 快乐的回忆,接下来是痛苦的开始. 就这样不到一个月我又去找她了,这次我就来说一下过程,我之前都有给他口交,不过这次没有,因为有时看到有 其他大大口交中招,我也是会怕,所以就叫她不用口交了,直接来吧,有戴套做,过程大同小异,做完后和她聊心 事,就回了。一个礼拜后,我发现包皮和阴茎中间部位和低部,生一粒一粒白点...

bluejeans
02-09-2015, 03:32 PM
anyone wanna go there together by public transport? never been there before.

siewbeng
02-09-2015, 04:41 PM

you need a cab or uber bro. i won't be going for the next couple of weeks, my girl went back vietnam already. otherwise can give you a ride. take uber, its easy

wohaha96
02-09-2015, 06:43 PM

you pay the taxi I bring you there.... lolololol.......... public transport is tooooo longggggggggggggg

orez
02-09-2015, 11:40 PM
Any bros here can advise on what time this place closes for the night?

blacksocks
03-09-2015, 12:27 AM

went once at around 1am. handful of ladies left. mostly taken out for the night. they close around 3am+.

blacksocks
03-09-2015, 12:31 AM
Hey bros, when I saw this thread, I feel responsible to register and warm your guys (enjoying browsing for years without posting anything:) 136 has been confirmed with STD in a Chinese forum by multiple threads. I am not sure if I can post links to other forums here, so I'll post some 'copy paste' first. If it's allowed I'll post the link.

First thread,
各位大大,这位妹妹是有问题的!她从去年就已经让人无套了!而且是主动要求无套的!我的朋友当时中招了!得 了淋病!我当时很生气,因为朋友是我jio去的,所以我就直接上他们的办公室招他们老板谈,也没有要求什么 ,只是问为什么这个妹妹要这样?因为很明显的,妹妹当时已经知道自己有病了的,为什么还要害人?老板听了我 说的,也承认这位妹妹之前有让人无套过,也染过病,不过已经好了,还说要赔偿我的朋友,说让我的朋友病好了 ,免费让他过去出回一炮。我的朋友直接屌到乱,说这次可能命都没有了,还屌?(他怕中爱之病,不过在3个月 和6个月后去验血,天幸没有感染)我原本不想把事情说来的,因为老板说他会处理这位妹妹。大家都是出来做生 意找吃的,也不想太过,所以我没有写FR出来让大家知道。可是现在看到这妹妹又这样,真的是不说不行了!! !

原本没打算写出来的,但看了coolBB大大的报告,觉得事态严重,所以决定把我的经历写出来...以上是 快乐的回忆,接下来是痛苦的开始. 就这样不到一个月我又去找她了,这次我就来说一下过程,我之前都有给他口交,不过这次没有,因为有时看到有 其他大大口交中招,我也是会怕,所以就叫她不用口交了,直接来吧,有戴套做,过程大同小异,做完后和她聊心 事,就回了。一个礼拜后,我发现包皮和阴茎中间部位和低部,生一粒一粒白点...

and many rambos too. theres 1 or 2 more related threads. good share

Ilovespringroll
03-09-2015, 11:29 AM
Hey bros, when I saw this thread, I feel responsible to register and warm your guys (enjoying browsing for years without posting anything:) 136 has been confirmed with STD in a Chinese forum by multiple threads.

Interesting to know. Thank you for sharing.

siewbeng
03-09-2015, 03:38 PM

Go before midnight. The girls will leave for overnight officially at 1am. Some might leave a bit earlier. At about 1am or so, only have leftovers

Sasuke
03-09-2015, 06:17 PM

First thread,

Its very hard to believe u have been "browsing" the forum for years without actually registering an account, then now suddenly become saint and trying to "warn" others?
Also, the pasting part no head no tail, nv mention amansari or 136, date and time of posting also dont have?

blacksocks
03-09-2015, 06:35 PM
Its very hard to believe u have been "browsing" the forum for years without actually registering an account, then now suddenly become saint and trying to "warn" others?
Also, the pasting part no head no tail, nv mention amansari or 136, date and time of posting also dont have?

it is mentioned in one of the threads from the post he extracted it from. I dont think we can post a link here. but google for "各位大大,这位妹妹是有问题的!她从去年就已经让人无套了". the 'wishct.com' link will show the thread.

not surprised some of the girls do not use condom as on a few occasions, i asked if we can do raw and they agreed. I did not take note of their numbers though. and of course didnt go raw.

Lovestripclub
03-09-2015, 10:16 PM
it is mentioned in one of the threads from the post he extracted it from. I dont think we can post a link here. but google for "各位大大,这位妹妹是有问题的!她从去年就已经让人无套了". the 'wishct.com' link will show the thread.

not surprised some of the girls do not use condom as on a few occasions, i asked if we can do raw and they agreed. I did not take note of their numbers though. and of course didnt go raw.

wow so good ask and receive... they not scared meh... why they agree uh?

wohaha96
04-09-2015, 01:05 AM

around 2+am, but the girls will start to leave for overnight starting 12+am.

Recommended is go around 3+pm

blacksocks
04-09-2015, 01:14 AM
wow so good ask and receive... they not scared meh... why they agree uh?

my guess is they assume no other girls willing to and doing so can keep the customer coming back for more.

you can try. and feedback on the numbers. the ones i asked before was a young one around 21, long hair. speaks abit of chinese and an older one around 25 who speaks very little chinese. slim petite kind. sorry i didnt get their numbers.

they are not scared cos on the pill even if cum inside. in terms of std, its easily treatable. but not sure if they are aware of hiv though.

i am not surprised if any of the girls might have caught it as it doesnt show much symptoms until at a later stage. the initial symptoms are like sore throat, fever which they might assume is normal sickness. and if they go for screening if at all.

this applies to all playground. play safe live longer.

Ilovespringroll
04-09-2015, 07:33 AM
Hey bros, when I saw this thread, I feel responsible to register and warm your guys (enjoying browsing for years without posting anything:) 136 has been confirmed with STD in a Chinese forum by multiple threads.

It looks like 136 herself is aware of the existence of this thread and the one on the Chinese site, no doubt informed by a customer who frequents the site. She was very shaken with the knowledge of being singled out and accused of carrying an STD. All night long, she was copypasting the contents into Google Translate. I'm also very sure she will be following this thread closely. Today, it may just be her. Tomorrow, maybe all the girls start reading.

This is her side of it: She claims to be working at Amansari for less than half a year. The Chinese post claims that 136 has been rawing customers since last year, which she finds ridiculous since she wasn't around yet. So I asked if she is the first 136. She said there was another 136 who left just before she arrived. If 136 does have an STD, it is the old 136. She insists that she is not carrying any or she would either be dead, dying and/or not allowed to work. Assuming what the Chinese post said was true, no sane businessman will allow a girl to continue working without going through a checkup after she has been accused of carrying an STD. She is also fully aware of what STDs are, including HIV/AIDS, or SIDA as the Vietnamese call it. An STD can be contracted from anywhere, protection or not. It is natural to immediately assume it came from the most recent girl that you raw-ed, but there is that slim chance that you contracted it from someone else even if you used protection. Slim chance? Yes, very. Zero chance? You can only wish. This is especially true if your symptoms do not surface immediately. Who knows how long ago you contracted your STD?

Gonorrhea is not incurable. Yes, it would be better to never contract it. But look at it like any other infection, are you doomed because you are infected? Unlikely, especially if you present with symptoms and can get treatment early. Even UTI has a higher mortality rate in Singapore than Gonorrhea. Let's say your friend passes an infection to you, you are certainly not going to sever ties and start telling the world to stay away from this person.

If you know you have an STD and someone points it out to your boss, your first response will be:"Oh shit, people know." If you don't know you have an STD, likely because they are asymptomatic half the time, your boss should still want you to get tested. Either way, you will not be working until you're cleared by a doctor. Unless you're truly evil, which I don't think she or her boss are. I know it's Malaysia where the concept of rules and laws are less appreciated, but still, even they should know that STDs are not to be taken lightly. Not least of all because of business, among other things.

I understand the timeless mantra of bros before hoes. I thank harrylalala for trying to warn us, even if those claims turn out to be unfounded. But there are many questionable variables that cannot be verified. Can we assume she is lying just because of her occupation? I don't think that's fair. Even if what the Chinese post said is true, it would be wise to keep in mind that such occurrences are not uncommon at all. IF she is guilty, you can safely assume she is not the first and won't be the last. You may expose one while many slip through the cracks. I agree that doesn't mean we should treat STDs like they're no big deal, but what if you're wrong? Is it fair to sling mud at another human being who may not deserve it, even one who is in this line of work?

It is not my place to say what the truth really is. I don't know what to believe. But if you think every girl practises safe sex all the time in any part of the chionging world, you need to think harder. Is that reason enough to stop chionging? Apparently not for most of us. But even if a girl offers you to raw, don't be foolish to oblige her then come crying when you contract something. Even with protection, you are still not 100% safe. You choose to remove your bulletproof vest and stand in front of a loaded gun. You won't necessarily die if you get shot, but why take the risk? Want to play, don't be scared (within reason of course). Scared, then don't play.

As I mentioned before, I really like 136 a lot. I am aware of the risks I'm taking with her and I'm minimising them as much as I can. Maybe I like her too much to keep an objective view, but I'm really trying my best not to cherry-pick what I want to hear and what I don't. If she really did what she is accused of and I get caught in it, then I can only blame myself.

TL;DR: There is no way to prove or disprove that the current 136 is at fault here. Please don't make accusations that can only be substantiated with anecdotes, it really hurts her. Stay away if you don't feel comfortable. Play wherever you feel safe. I'm sure this has been repeated countless times on this forum, just always keep in mind the risks you take, anywhere you go. Don't play with fire if you are going to cry when you get burnt.

Pikachu911
04-09-2015, 09:38 AM
anyway i hear the uncle-captain say this week will have a new batch of girls coming. a few girls went back this week to stamp passport. so this week should have a refreshed line up. interested bros can go check it out. this place is very international. got chinese, got melayu, got angmoh also. got a few hotel guests from scotland, make a lot of noise because the viet girls dunwan to do him, only thai girls will take him. uncle-captain see him also a bit sian.
Is no.128 still around or went back vietnam already?

siewbeng
04-09-2015, 04:51 PM
I asked my favourite girl, who is now back in Vietnam. She will be back at amansari to work of course. I asked her blatantly about 136 and she didn't want to say anything, she say "I am just at amansari to work, I don't know the other girls well". When I asked somemore, she said "yes I have heard something". That's all she will tell me.

Eitherway, whether or not 136 is ill, we have to protect ourselves by using protection. It is not 100%, but at the very least we have some protection. If really want 100%, then better stay home and dun play outside. That's what I feel. There's always a little risk out here. But if anyone has personal experiences of 136 or any girl offering raw, then please share the information, and let our brothers make the decision on whether to proceed with those girls. Its personal choice Afterall.

Lovestripclub
05-09-2015, 01:30 AM
It might be the girls not happy with 136 being top few earners... So anyhow post comment on forum.... Girls can be very bitchy..... Or maybe the poster likes 136 and wants to keep her all for himself so spread on forum.... It is actually very common among sexually active ppl to contract non gonorrhoea uritritis. Always use a condom for everything thats the safest.

Which begs the question. A smelly pussy means bacterial infection... That might be more cause for worry. It's very awkward for me to tell a girl who has a smelly pussy. In my life, i met 3 such girls... Fuck my life....

Secretboxhere
05-09-2015, 01:33 AM
Hey bro
What's her no. Forgot to ask name don't tell me forgot to ask no. Also

Secretboxhere
05-09-2015, 01:38 AM
Hi bro
I'm new here
Now only Vietnam girls work there ?
I prefer Thai girl
Any recommend ???

Lovestripclub
05-09-2015, 04:29 AM
Yup there are thai and laos and one indon girl. U can ownself look n see and ask captain for review. There is this thai girl called mook that i think looks good. Dont know her number. Any guys got a clue? N er my friend recommend 380 thai...

Lucky8211
06-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Guys...I was shocked that 136 told me about this after my first time with her.anyhow, I didn't worry since she is so pro in service and she didn't offer to have 'raw' just now.also, I didn't ask for it la. She actually shared a lot of things to me.I don't know why I trust her although this is just the first time I met her. I never regret to wait for about an hour for her. Honestly, I like her a lot when I first saw her. Based on her sincerity, I trust her indeed. If u guys think thoroughly, she earned so much every month and being so popular in the biz. Don't u think she'll be so stupid to taking a risk to play this kind of 'raw' game? Why they're some ppl like me posting sth to defend for her? Are we all be unreasonable insane? Be wise to think through this. I believe they're a lot of 'evils' out there and doing sth for their own good.on the other hand,they're some group of the ppl just been here trying to get some hard-earned money to help their family or plan for their future,like her. Pls be a man and stop spreading all this rumor no matter through forum or word-of-mouth.amansari's biz affecting and this indirectly destroying her as well.i know I can't do much for her. But hopefully from this msg can enlighten some of u and helps her in somewhere as well. Tks for reading... : )

eddy72
07-09-2015, 05:12 PM

RM 98 (massage + spa)
RM 210 (1 shot + spa)

enquire on outcall rate..

let say I book a rm upstair, just book a gal for short time..

any bros know the rate? no overnight with gal..

tks n cheers..

My12911
07-09-2015, 06:11 PM
Was there just now around 3.30pm. Thought with all the bad rumors, it'll be a bit quiet. Turnout the tables are full by 4pm & the workers told me business is as good as usual..
Chose a Thai girl , settled my business quickly & left before traffic jam

clubparty
07-09-2015, 09:54 PM

First thread,

Isn't true? If is true no one will go there already!

Benjidude15
08-09-2015, 12:27 PM

Hey bros, just saw this and am kinda shocked. Is the rumors regarding 136 has hiv true? I went there last Saturday and the okt just recommend, I blur blur did not ask the number of the girl. Just to confirm does 136 have a tattoo on her upper back( to her left I think)?

Benjidude15
08-09-2015, 12:27 PM

Hey bros, just saw this and am kinda shocked. Is the rumors regarding 136 has hiv true? I went there last Saturday and the okt just recommend, I blur blur did not ask the number of the girl. Just to confirm does 136 have a tattoo on her upper back( to her left I think)?

Benjidude15
08-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Hey bros, when I saw this thread, I feel responsible to register and warm your guys (enjoying browsing for years without posting anything 136 has been confirmed with STD in a Chinese forum by multiple threads. I am not sure if I can post links to other forums here, so I'll post some 'copy paste' first. If it's allowed I'll post the link.

First thread,
各位大大,这位妹妹是有问题的!她从去年就已经让人无套了!而且是主动要求无套的!我的朋友当 时中招了!得 了淋病!我当时很生气,因为朋友是我jio去的,所以我就直接上他们的办公室招他们老板谈,也 没有要求什么 ,只是问为什么这个妹妹要这样?因为很明显的,妹妹当时已经知道自己有病了的,为什么还要害人 ?老板听了我 说的,也承认这位妹妹之前有让人无套过,也染过病,不过已经好了,还说要赔偿我的朋友,说让我 的朋友病好了 ,免费让他过去出回一炮。我的朋友直接屌到乱,说这次可能命都没有了,还屌?(他怕中爱之病, 不过在3个月 和6个月后去验血,天幸没有感染)我原本不想把事情说来的,因为老板说他会处理这位妹妹。大家 都是出来做生 意找吃的,也不想太过,所以我没有写FR出来让大家知道。可是现在看到这妹妹又这样,真的是不 说不行了!! !

原本没打算写出来的,但看了coolBB大大的报告,觉得事态严重,所以决定把我的经历写出来 ...以上是 快乐的回忆,接下来是痛苦的开始. 就这样不到一个月我又去找她了,这次我就来说一下过程,我之前都有给他口交,不过这次没有,因 为有时看到有 其他大大口交中招,我也是会怕,所以就叫她不用口交了,直接来吧,有戴套做,过程大同小异,做 完后和她聊心 事,就回了。一个礼拜后,我发现包皮和阴茎中间部位和低部,生一粒一粒白点...

Hey bros, is the rumour regarding 136 having hiv true? I was kinda shocked to see this post. I went there last Saturday and the okt just recommend a few, blur blur just accept. Just to confirm does 136 have any tattoos on her upper back( to the left I think)??

Sasuke
08-09-2015, 04:47 PM
Hey bros, when I saw this thread, I feel responsible to register and warm your guys (enjoying browsing for years without posting anything 136 has been confirmed with STD in a Chinese forum by multiple threads. I am not sure if I can post links to other forums here, so I'll post some 'copy paste' first. If it's allowed I'll post the link.

First thread,
各位大大,这位妹妹是有问题的!她从去年就已经让人无套了!而且是主动要求无套的!我的朋友当 时中招了!得 了淋病!我当时很生气,因为朋友是我jio去的,所以我就直接上他们的办公室招他们老板谈,也 没有要求什么 ,只是问为什么这个妹妹要这样?因为很明显的,妹妹当时已经知道自己有病了的,为什么还要害人 ?老板听了我 说的,也承认这位妹妹之前有让人无套过,也染过病,不过已经好了,还说要赔偿我的朋友,说让我 的朋友病好了 ,免费让他过去出回一炮。我的朋友直接屌到乱,说这次可能命都没有了,还屌?(他怕中爱之病, 不过在3个月 和6个月后去验血,天幸没有感染)我原本不想把事情说来的,因为老板说他会处理这位妹妹。大家 都是出来做生 意找吃的,也不想太过,所以我没有写FR出来让大家知道。可是现在看到这妹妹又这样,真的是不 说不行了!! !

原本没打算写出来的,但看了coolBB大大的报告,觉得事态严重,所以决定把我的经历写出来 ...以上是 快乐的回忆,接下来是痛苦的开始. 就这样不到一个月我又去找她了,这次我就来说一下过程,我之前都有给他口交,不过这次没有,因 为有时看到有 其他大大口交中招,我也是会怕,所以就叫她不用口交了,直接来吧,有戴套做,过程大同小异,做 完后和她聊心 事,就回了。一个礼拜后,我发现包皮和阴茎中间部位和低部,生一粒一粒白点...

Hey bros, is the rumour regarding 136 having hiv true? I was kinda shocked to see this post. I went there last Saturday and the okt just recommend a few, blur blur just accept. Just to confirm does 136 have any tattoos on her upper back( to the left I think)??

u cheebye which part of the post say got HIV? std and hiv also cant differentiate, u deserved to be zap!

blacksocks
08-09-2015, 10:09 PM
u cheebye which part of the post say got HIV? std and hiv also cant differentiate, u deserved to be zap!

lol. thats what happens when they dont read the entire thing.

anyway, if any bros kena anything, should update us as well.

Lucky8211
09-09-2015, 02:10 AM
Guys, just be wise to think through this... I believe the boss owner won't allow the biz to be affected. Since the biz is still running well as usual, don't you think all the customer are deaf or blind? Really speechless to see some people still keep posting...if you've doubt on this, please go somewhere else to have fun... There are plenty of places for you. Thanks!

eddy72
09-09-2015, 04:18 AM

hey, who the shit r u? created account only this month?

u jealous of 136 roaring business? y u want to sabo her?

that very wicked of u..

Benjidude15
09-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Yes I'm a newbie. That's why I'm asking the more experienced bros. The chinese post did mention '他怕中爱只病... I am not the one who spread the rumour in the first place. I apologize if I offend anyone. But I want some assurance that's why I ask, not rattle anyone! If you were me you see the chinese post, you not afraid meh??

Benjidude15
09-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Yes I'm a newbie. That's why I'm asking the more experienced bros. The chinese post did mention '他怕中爱只病... I am not the one who spread the rumour in the first place. I apologize if I offend anyone. But I want some assurance that's why I ask, not rattle anyone! If you were me you see the chinese post, you not afraid meh??

Sasuke
09-09-2015, 01:56 PM

ur chinese is primary 1 standard? can u read the whole line and translate for me? 他怕中爱之病, 不过在3个月 和6个月后去验血,天幸没有感染.

If u dunno how to read, ask someone translate for u before spreading rumours.

eddy72
09-09-2015, 02:04 PM

if u really newbie, the standard procedure is like this..

go for std test 3 mths later.. n that for self assurance only..

dun ever quote ppl regarding sensitive issues..

one more thing abt std test.. will u let other ppl know?

it u dun want to let other know, y u mention no.?

wohaha96
10-09-2015, 02:13 AM
Hey bros, when I saw this thread, I feel responsible to register and warm

bro, mai spread fear, this is my favourite spa and I want them to make money and upgrade/expand the facilities lay.

hoosdathu
10-09-2015, 03:59 AM
had a good experience at amansari 2 days back.
really can spend whole day in there sial.
good thing the captains/okts/ushers uncles don't demand tips as if it's their entitlement unlike other spas.

one thing the wifi sibeh jialat, only abt 30min before i wanna leave the place then could connect :(
cafeteria area cannot get any signal for my prepaid hotlink sim card some more...
inside the rooms for bonking then got 3G signal.

foodwise nothing to shout about.
chicken chop, fish n chips, kaya toast all cmi for me, just to fill stomach. the so-called buffet selection for me that day also cmi.

i'm wondering if the rumors abt angpai viet 136 are just made up by a loser who buay tahan so many guys upping his favorite gal, just so that he doesn't have to wait too long for his turn :p

anyway i read the original post in that malaysian chinese forum, that threadstarter claimed his friend kena std, not hiv lah...
so please dun anyhow spread hearsay k...

just to recap for amansari de spa noobs:
can just take metered taxi from jb sentral and tell amasari hotel (spa at left-hand side block D basement) at seri alam, both to n fro cost me ard rm26 only (no jam, both drivers drove quite fast); return trip gotta ask reception guy help call for taxi, booking only rm2 nia.

rm210 for fj only
rm268 for massage + FJ (thai milf do the massage, nice syt package girls sitting at cafeteria provide the fj)
rm130 for 2nd and subsequent bonks

actually i quite enjoyed my thai/oil massage. but dunno how much it'll cost for 2 sessions bonking n 2 sessions massage :o will ask recept or the captains next time...

S'pore Ah Boy
10-09-2015, 04:02 AM
hey, who the shit r u? created account only this month?

u jealous of 136 roaring business? y u want to sabo her?

that very wicked of u..

It looks like 136 herself is aware of the existence of this thread and the one on the Chinese site, no doubt informed by a customer who frequents the site. She was very shaken with the knowledge of being singled out and accused of carrying an STD. All night long, she was copypasting the contents into Google Translate.

It might be the girls not happy with 136 being top few earners... So anyhow post comment on forum.... Girls can be very bitchy..... Or maybe the poster likes 136 and wants to keep her all for himself so spread on forum.... It is actually very common among sexually active ppl to contract non gonorrhoea uritritis. Always use a condom for everything thats the safest.

Which begs the question. A smelly pussy means bacterial infection... That might be more cause for worry. It's very awkward for me to tell a girl who has a smelly pussy. In my life, i met 3 such girls... Fuck my life....

Guys...I was shocked that 136 told me about this after my first time with her.anyhow, I didn't worry since she is so pro in service and she didn't offer to have 'raw' just now.also, I didn't ask for it la. She actually shared a lot of things to me.I don't know why I trust her although this is just the first time I met her. I never regret to wait for about an hour for her. Honestly, I like her a lot when I first saw her. Based on her sincerity, I trust her indeed. If u guys think thoroughly, she earned so much every month and being so popular in the biz. Don't u think she'll be so stupid to taking a risk to play this kind of 'raw' game? Why they're some ppl like me posting sth to defend for her? Are we all be unreasonable insane? Be wise to think through this. I believe they're a lot of 'evils' out there and doing sth for their own good.on the other hand,they're some group of the ppl just been here trying to get some hard-earned money to help their family or plan for their future,like her. Pls be a man and stop spreading all this rumor no matter through forum or word-of-mouth.amansari's biz affecting and this indirectly destroying her as well.i know I can't do much for her. But hopefully from this msg can enlighten some of u and helps her in somewhere as well. Tks for reading... : )

All the supporters of 136 come out liaoz. :rolleyes: Some posts as u can see did nothing but defend her endlessly.

I do know that three idiots told one three six about the sammyboy posts and she also asked her regulars to come forum to post to defend her. Even to the extent that of telling them what to write. Why I know ? Cause she asked me to write too, and yes I'm a regular of 136 too.

And you guys should know the antics that 136 does, and if you are wondering if I RAW her well if you are her regular, I think you know the answer already. I thought I was her only special one but guess I'm just one of her many special ones.

Fair warning given.

eddy72
10-09-2015, 04:11 AM
All the supporters of 136 come out liaoz. :rolleyes: Some posts as u can see did nothing but defend her endlessly.

I do know that three idiots told one three six about the sammyboy posts and she also asked her regulars to come forum to post to defend her. Even to the extent that of telling them what to write. Why I know ? Cause she asked me to write too, and yes I'm a regular of 136 too.

And you guys should know the antics that 136 does, and if you are wondering if I RAW her well if you are her regular, I think you know the answer already. I thought I was her only special one but guess I'm just one of her many special ones.

Fair warning given.

bro, I not supporter of 136.. call her once to try.. not to my taste.. 2nd time

call wrongly.. cock eye.. fyi.. after tv rm dismantle, two weeks never go liao..

I just feel they here to earn money from chiongsters, never steal ma..

if u raw her, that between u n her.. bad fr is acceptable, spoil ppl ricebowl is

no good..

S'pore Ah Boy
10-09-2015, 04:17 AM
bro, I not supporter of 136.. call her once to try.. not to my taste.. 2nd time

call wrongly.. cock eye.. fyi.. after tv rm dismantle, two weeks never go liao..

I just feel they here to earn money from chiongsters, never steal ma..

if u raw her, that between u n her.. bad fr is acceptable, spoil ppl ricebowl is

no good..

Bro, I just here to ensure others not taken for a ride.
If I wanted to spoil rice bowl I can reveal even more details but I didn't.

Remember sammyboy was created for Bros not Hos.

Peace

Ivana FuckaLot
10-09-2015, 04:28 AM
Bro, I just here to ensure others not taken for a ride.
If I wanted to spoil rice bowl I can reveal even more details but I didn't.

Remember sammyboy was created for Bros not Hos.

Peace

ha ha

I like your last sentence.

up you

whiteknight9
10-09-2015, 04:37 AM
All this talk about 136, how come no one mention about the other two ang pai 128 and 185. They are all birds of a feather.

Xtra Crispy
10-09-2015, 04:46 AM

was it *28, *92, *8, *7, *83 ?

I was offered by these few but only did it with *28 and *8 because they both are small size and pretty. But I regret immediately especially *28 which asked me to shoot inside her so she can feel my warmth.

clubparty
10-09-2015, 07:23 AM
Hey bros, just saw this and bm kinda shocked. Is the rumors regarding 136 has hiv true? I went there last Saturday and the okt just recommend, I blur blur did not ask the number of the girl. Just to confirm does 136 have a tattoo on her upper back( to her left I think)?

Hey bro... I never been there, want to go there to try but saw this news I decided to go back to NZ spa. Too bad the girls there cannot choose.

siewbeng
10-09-2015, 02:19 PM
All this talk about 136, how come no one mention about the other two ang pai 128 and 185. They are all birds of a feather.

Wah serious Bo, 128 and 185 also let customers raw?

eddy72
10-09-2015, 03:32 PM
look like a dangerous trend is emerging at the spa..

so many looking for raw, everybody thought it safe..

like the thai girl at magic spa say..

come very song, kenna cry one corner..

ya, I been to magic spa these two week..

the girls there quite humorous..

not saying outright the girl lives are cheap, but they do for $$$$..

when guys pay $$$$$, still kenna.." I never say kenna what hor"

blame who? blame the boss? blame the girls?

blame sg for being too expensive? but it too late!!

{tks to the bro, who up my point.. } chiong with $$$$, dun chiong with yr life..

siewbeng
10-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Can any bro who got offered (whether u accept or not doesn't matter) raw by 128, 185, or any other girl, please KEE CHIU?!

If this is the trend, better let all bros know. I think go GBW maybe safer.

cliffy
10-09-2015, 04:29 PM
Chu pattern lor
Chu pattern, now must Kee Chiu.

siewbeng
10-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Chu pattern lor
Chu pattern, now must Kee Chiu.

Haha bro is CHUT pattern. But honestly it will help if all bros keechiu if they have been offered. Then we noe who to avoid. Otherwise we might end up with a freak result. And have to repent.

blacksocks
10-09-2015, 05:02 PM

I was offered by these few but only did it with *28 and *8 because they both are small size and pretty. But I regret immediately especially *28 which asked me to shoot inside her so she can feel my warmth.

i did not take note of the number. tried 6 ladies there so far of which 4 were ok without condom. Bear in mind its the first time i engage them. So i guess they are pretty liberal.

suggest you go get checked after the 2 week window...never know what you might contract. all the best.

Zomg
10-09-2015, 07:01 PM
sia la... got so jialat or nt this plc. knn

alphalaw
10-09-2015, 07:43 PM
had a good experience at amansari 2 days back.
really can spend whole day in there sial.
good thing the captains/okts/ushers uncles don't demand tips as if it's their entitlement unlike other spas.

one thing the wifi sibeh jialat, only abt 30min before i wanna leave the place then could connect :(
cafeteria area cannot get any signal for my prepaid hotlink sim card some more...

foodwise nothing to shout about.
chicken chop, fish n chips, kaya toast all cmi for me, just to fill stomach. the so-called buffet selection for me that day also cmi.

i'm wondering if the rumors abt angpai viet 136 are just made up by a loser who buay tahan so many guys upping his favorite gal, just so that he doesn't have to wait too long for his turn :p

anyway i read the original post in that malaysian chinese forum, that threadstarter claimed his friend kena std, not hiv lah...
so please dun anyhow spread hearsay k...

just to recap for amansari de spa noobs:
can just take metered taxi from jb sentral and tell amasari hotel (spa at left-hand side block D basement) at seri alam, both to n fro cost me ard rm26 only (no jam, both drivers drove quite fast); return trip gotta ask reception guy help call for taxi, booking only rm2 nia.

rm210 for fj only
rm268 for massage + FJ (thai milf do the massage, nice syt package girls sitting at cafeteria provide the fj)
rm130 for 2nd and subsequent bonks

actually i quite enjoyed my thai/oil massage. but dunno how much it'll cost for 2 sessions bonking n 2 sessions massage :o will ask recept or the captains next time...

Thanks for sharing :)

XiaoHoUzi83
11-09-2015, 10:26 AM
wa LAW!! now adays cheong where sia? i miss u leh

ramadel
11-09-2015, 05:25 PM
i did not take note of the number. tried 6 ladies there so far of which 4 were ok without condom. Bear in mind its the first time i engage them. So i guess they are pretty liberal.

suggest you go get checked after the 2 week window...never know what you might contract. all the best.

The ones who can do raw are mostly the viets.
The thai girls always remind to wear condom.
I ever ask 128 why she dun use condom and her reply is because most customers ask for no using condom so she not bother anymore. But she still give me a condom when I request to wear one.

ramadel
11-09-2015, 05:28 PM
Can any bro who got offered (whether u accept or not doesn't matter) raw by 128, 185, or any other girl, please KEE CHIU?!

If this is the trend, better let all bros know. I think go GBW maybe safer.

GBW is not much better lah.
See my FR in that thread. :mad:

Pikachu911
11-09-2015, 10:04 PM
The ones who can do raw are mostly the viets.
The thai girls always remind to wear condom.
I ever ask 128 why she dun use condom and her reply is because most customers ask for no using condom so she not bother anymore. But she still give me a condom when I request to wear one.
I raw 128 many times already. That time i overnight with her, she dont even went back down and take condom. 4 times all the way i gah gah shoot inside only

Pikachu911
11-09-2015, 10:07 PM

Why you regret?

sometimes_only
12-09-2015, 10:56 AM

For data, now for M1 users can apply their data passport service. U can use your existing M1 data bundles in six overseas destinations (Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, United States), each country is additional $10 per country per month.

Log on to Celcom and use the data without paying extra (unless u exceed ur own data bundles). Very good for those who travel to Malaysia often :D

Aluminium
12-09-2015, 11:08 AM

new poster with premium account. Not suspicious at all...

cliffy
12-09-2015, 03:47 PM

You requested and they agreed or out of the blue they offered?

eddizk
12-09-2015, 06:06 PM
Wanna go there now... any updates if got water or not.. :)

siewbeng
12-09-2015, 06:46 PM
Wanna go there now... any updates if got water or not.. :)

Got water today

Havent seen 136 these few days. The boss aware of the forum and probably tell her siam for the time being.

HarumaJitsu
12-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Are there a lot people at the spa now? Feel like going in from Singapore now...:confused:

hoosdathu
13-09-2015, 03:43 AM
For data, now for M1 users can apply their data passport service. U can use your existing M1 data bundles in six overseas destinations (Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, United States), each country is additional $10 per country per month.

Log on to Celcom and use the data without paying extra (unless u exceed ur own data bundles). Very good for those who travel to Malaysia often :D
for samsters who don't cheong jb so often, a few months go in one time, better to buy those prepaid sim cards imho: only abt rm10 (only abt S$3 now) nia. use and throw...

wohaha96
13-09-2015, 04:06 AM
for samsters who don't cheong jb so often, a few months go in one time, better to buy those prepaid sim cards imho: only abt rm10 (only abt S$3 now) nia. use and throw...

totally agree with you bro. I got a malaysia sim card and everytime i just top up a bit when I'm there to extend it's validity. it's very useful also

Pikachu911
13-09-2015, 06:10 PM
Hey guys, geylang lor 18 got newly open fish tank, the ceilinglight is blue colour, it shines down blue to the bottom but the girls not as nice, sweet young thing as lor 20 house 38

siewbeng
13-09-2015, 06:25 PM
fans of the rumoured raw girls better go today. i heard another table discuss say 136 etc going to another spa tml morning. the boss send the "problem" girls away. they mentioned a few girls, but i din take down the number.

sometimes_only
13-09-2015, 07:32 PM

Yup correct, for those not regular, prepaid sim card is best alternative. For me, I have to go in at least 1-2 times per week so the M1 data passport service is a heaven's gift haha

Shiok Shiok
13-09-2015, 08:00 PM
fans of the rumoured raw girls better go today. i heard another table discuss say 136 etc going to another spa tml morning. the boss send the "problem" girls away. they mentioned a few girls, but i din take down the number.

You are so funny :D
Dunno want to act know.

x2Espresso
13-09-2015, 09:27 PM
Went this new spa with friends today.
Tried the young syt thai girl. Looks wise should be among the best in the pool today but service wise not very good. the overall service should be arnd 6.5/10. No sop, no AR, and i was told shes pretty new to the joint.

Anyway my friend friend wanted just massage and not the full package, okt 'japan', the malay okt and also the taller old man with white hair kept saying the massage is full till 8pm, ask them dont wait and take the full package. keep hardsell to my friends. In the end we approach the shorter old man for massage and he immediately got them the masseur.
Overall the place better than bluewave as we can see the girls and slowly choose =p

lansig
14-09-2015, 11:22 AM
Just a short FR for my first visit to this place yesterday on a Sunday night. Left my house at 5pm and reached around 7pm, barely any jam and a half hour ride on a taxi. 27 ringgit on meter from CIQ at 6pm. rounded to 30 ringgit. Return trip can book from the spa as recommended by the other bros, meter 27 ringgit, left at 9.50pm

I like the bath area, quite clean and not crowded.
Looks ok, not sure what other guys are saying about being packed there.

The canteen can be better. It was super packed but the good thing was at least 15 to 20 girls were available at any one time on a Sunday night I guess. They really need to expand this place and get more rooms but the walls might make it hard to expand the common area. Maybe get better tables and long counter top L-boards for the ladies to sit around.

It does add to the causual feel though.

I had a can of beer that was 10 ringgit a pop.

The food was ok but really, the selection? A decent buffet will be good for both the ladies and customers. Easier to maintain as well by reheating.

The best part is that the ladies are all seated in front at the canteen and at least 80% of all them looks young like SYT. Very good variety. Mostly thai, laos and viet.

Since I am not really a long-distance runner, I usually prefer to pick one that really catches my eye and hopfully does great teasing and foreplay.

Lastly, FOR MASSAGE LOVERS. This place has decent thai massage and can really hit the spots if you are itching to relieve some common muscle aches and sores.

Special mention: The captains are very friendly, they will politely ask many times but won't force you to choose. More like a friendly uncle.

No: 392
Nationality: Laos
Looks: personally 9/10 (her look is my type) , objectively, 7/10 (slightly tanned and more vanilla mature look)
Boobs: 9/10 (fake boobs but nice C cups quite soft and jiggly and can squeeze for BL)
Ass: 9/10 (Firm ass and waist is slim, nice curve)
GFE: 7/10 (Not bad but quite SOP)
Frenching: Yea, but not good at it.
Other: BBBJ was ok, PL was meh, she wasn't that wet, condom was used :)
RTF: Definitely will return for the service orientated setting, ladies are mostly SYT

Distance and peak hour might be important to note. Great place to chill out and look at pretty ladies also.
Apparently weekdays after 6pm and Saturdays whole day can be very packed.

Total Dmg: 278 (268 - massage + FJ, different rooms) + (10 - 1 can of beer)