PDA

View Full Version : Wonder How They Get The Pics?

haha
04-02-2015, 01:08 AM
My Brother had been using SBF (and have been highly active on exchange pics)
Recently i found out that he and some sg freelance models been exchanging message and he had been asking them rates on nude photos shoot and asking them to go to a hotel to photo shoot...When i ask him,he deny and say that its was a stunt /tactics...i was wondering ...is it true or just a tactics to up them?
Bros ...any comments on this?by the way he is not a photographer and honestly i just wonder how its works

crood
04-02-2015, 07:25 AM
U have $$, everything works.

demonhunter
04-02-2015, 01:32 PM
as long as u got the money to pay them .... and even if you just whip out your IPhone and take pics n videos of them , u r a pro photographer !

:D

FUCKYOU
04-02-2015, 01:42 PM
got lobong to intro me?

i have taken some.. but want to collect more
if there is any lobong.. please pm me.
willing to pay. .. FL also can. but must be ok looking at least :):D

as long as u got the money to pay them .... and even if you just whip out your IPhone and take pics n videos of them , u r a pro photographer !

:D

haha
04-02-2015, 11:33 PM
got lobong to intro me?

i have taken some.. but want to collect more
if there is any lobong.. please pm me.
willing to pay. .. FL also can. but must be ok looking at least :):D

what lobang is that

haha
04-02-2015, 11:35 PM
First contact the freelance model then ask for sample nude photos,in this way dont need to go hotel to photoshoot liao wad,just ask for sample nude photos but will they give,and after even paying them $$$ ,i just take out my phone and snap shot or what, and after that ,can i actually up them?
very curious

crood
05-02-2015, 02:35 PM
First contact the freelance model then ask for sample nude photos,in this way dont need to go hotel to photoshoot liao wad,just ask for sample nude photos but will they give,and after even paying them $$$ ,i just take out my phone and snap shot or what, and after that ,can i actually up them?
very curious

Y not u look for a FL who look like a model, pay them to fulfill your photo taking fetish then fxxk them for a happy ending ><"

linrx
23-02-2015, 11:33 PM
My Brother had been using SBF (and have been highly active on exchange pics)
Recently i found out that he and some sg freelance models been exchanging message and he had been asking them rates on nude photos shoot and asking them to go to a hotel to photo shoot...When i ask him,he deny and say that its was a stunt /tactics...i was wondering ...is it true or just a tactics to up them?
Bros ...any comments on this?by the way he is not a photographer and honestly i just wonder how its works

So what are you doing here then?