PDA

View Full Version : Many Lifes, Many Masters

ANowhereMan
02-02-2015, 08:41 PM
Hi all,
I have read this book awhile ago, and am wondering if have anyone else read it too?
http://www.brianweiss.com/about-the-books/many-lives-many-masters/

For others who have not read, it is quite an eye/mind opening one. However, to read, you will self need to have an open mind...

After reading it, my outlook have changed, and given a lot more thoughts to people in my life.... What is their true purpose for, and if there is anything more to it in my past life... It is, if I may say, strange in its own ways.

Admin; please delete thread if found inappropriate.
Thank you

With Regards,

SystemDown
03-02-2015, 06:58 AM
Seems quite interesting

ANowhereMan
03-02-2015, 09:51 AM
No one read it?

ANowhereMan
03-02-2015, 10:11 PM
Seems quite interesting

Have a read if convenient. It was worth my while.
Hope it will be likewise.

furritales
08-02-2015, 11:04 PM
This book is so so close to my heart... not many people can accept the concept of past life.. and its regression... do they really exist? and even if they do, would you be able to accept the life that you once had?

a powerful read...

hamsapkwai
09-02-2015, 07:33 AM
This book is so so close to my heart... not many people can accept the concept of past life.. and its regression... do they really exist? and even if they do, would you be able to accept the life that you once had?

a powerful read...

i do believe in past lives
my past life was sex addict version 8.0
the one before that was version 7.5
and the one before was version 7.0
and so on and so forth ......:p

ANowhereMan
09-02-2015, 12:00 PM

a powerful read...

Yea, I felt all goosebumpy when I first read it as well.. It explained so much with so little effort.. and made me understand plenty.
Glad you like it :)

i do believe in past lives
my past life was sex addict version 8.0
the one before that was version 7.5
and the one before was version 7.0
and so on and so forth ......:p

ha ha.. interesting, how so brother?

---

Ladies and Gents, care to share how you guys found the book?

buaya18
10-02-2015, 10:24 PM
No offence TS, I am sure this book is a good read, but even if we really know what our past lives were, should we still dwell on it if it has already passed?

Think better to enjoy what is the present like bonking to our hearts' content heehee :D

furritales
10-02-2015, 11:50 PM
No offence TS, I am sure this book is a good read, but even if we really know what our past lives were, should we still dwell on it if it has already passed?

Think better to enjoy what is the present like bonking to our hearts' content heehee :D

its true, i do agree that whats the point of dwelling on something that has already passed... however its easier said than done... how many times had we dwelled on things that had already passed (but we still spend sleepless nights pondering) .. i think many of us had said this sentence either to ourselves or to others
" its over la, dont think about it " but we cannot forget and will still keep thinking about the thing despite it being done and over with...

if by some freak nature one happens to come across the knowledge of his past life, it can be scary and i can assure you its something that can haunt the person esp if its a violent or unsavory life... ;)

ANowhereMan
11-02-2015, 01:05 AM

its true, i do agree that whats the point of dwelling on something that has already passed... however its easier said than done... how many times had we dwelled on things that had already passed (but we still spend sleepless nights pondering) .. i think many of us had said this sentence either to ourselves or to others
" its over la, dont think about it " but we cannot forget and will still keep thinking about the thing despite it being done and over with...

if by some freak nature one happens to come across the knowledge of his past life, it can be scary and i can assure you its something that can haunt the person esp if its a violent or unsavory life... ;)

Haha, I'm sorry. Do allow me to elaborate.
I am always curious by nature and hence, loves to learn about 'history' and ... if I may add, things out of the ordinary.
Please do not get me wrong, I do not wish to dwelled on things nor the the past.. My thoughts lies more on the curiosity side.

I have always believe, in life, we are to fulfil our ambitions, destiny, and 'fate' before we can be complete. however, there is also humanly effects like will, hope, strength...
With that, there is also chemistry; ie.. meeting strangers and totally clicking, or going places with 'deja vu'

Once, my friend were holidaying in remote Europe. That place is not accessible and not somewhere a tourist would go.. Strangest thing is, the moment he set foot there, it was as if he has the place mapped in his head... he could navigate it with ease AND speak to locals with THEIR language and knowledge of some things. Amazing !

To add:
I have met someone, who have read the book as well. She was in remote India on the way to a wake, and her car broke down... And so happens, they couldn't get it fixed.. and so she decided to go to the store and get a book to pass time. She shared that upon reading it, she felt like knots were free in her life and she have wings of a butterfly.

And, that is also what inspired me to start the thread..

Hope that helps