PDA

View Full Version : what will make u say "I love u"

Edyta
01-02-2015, 10:15 PM
Some guys take this 3 words so seriously that they will only utter the only if they are very sure thats the woman they wanted to be with for the long haul.

Some guys will just say it to any women to get into their pants.

Just curious what will make u say those words? How many times u said it so far?

Babyrexx
01-02-2015, 11:19 PM
For me, these 3 words usually comes when the feeling with the other party is mutual. It comes naturally when both can feel the Love n Connection at that point of time. Would never use these words jus to get into their pants. Not a Right thing to do.. . ;)

crood
01-02-2015, 11:43 PM
If u want to hear the truth...... when they prevent me to take off their panties.

When men love u, they don't need to tell u, they show it through their actions.

I HONEY TALK just to get the women to bed.

ilwtmlabnn
02-02-2015, 12:32 AM
If u want to hear the truth...... when they prevent me to take off their panties.

Well-said for the part in bold and underlined. thoughts and actions speaks louder than words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQY4dIxY1H4

ColdBlood99
02-02-2015, 01:50 AM

I second that, because I'm not the romantic type, only action can tells.

My gf always ask why I didn't say I love you to her but I tell her to feel don't need listen but sometime girl really like to hear their bf say that.

Edyta
02-02-2015, 07:50 AM

thank u for the honesty
i always get the best n most truthful answers here

Edyta
02-02-2015, 07:52 AM
I second that, because I'm not the romantic type, only action can tells.

My gf always ask why I didn't say I love you to her but I tell her to feel don't need listen but sometime girl really like to hear their bf say that.

sometimes women feel abit insecure n unsure about things n they would seek validations n hearing i love u is one of them. i wont ask why he din say tht but I would feel abit let dwn if he has nvr said it. women complex huh? tht makes us different fr men n why the 2 would attract.

Edyta
02-02-2015, 07:53 AM
For me, these 3 words usually comes when the feeling with the other party is mutual. It comes naturally when both can feel the Love n Connection at that point of time. Would never use these words jus to get into their pants. Not a Right thing to do.. . ;)

u r a romantic guy

Wintermelontea
02-02-2015, 08:24 AM
When the feel is right.

Die die these are the times that must say these 3 words:

1. When she says "I love you". Must reply "I love you too"

2. During special occasions like anniversary, birthdays and so on.

Edyta
02-02-2015, 10:09 PM
When the feel is right.

Die die these are the times that must say these 3 words:

1. When she says "I love you". Must reply "I love you too"

2. During special occasions like anniversary, birthdays and so on.

hahaha i super like your point 1
its the ultimate obligatory i love u
cant imagine not replying but some men escaped by saying ditto

Edyta
02-02-2015, 10:13 PM
ok I learn something
men say I love u in bed/during sex -> unlikely anything real
all other times - might hv some truth in it
actions - all time gold std benchmark

i read more in this forum i can hv PHD in male behaviour.

MoJoe313
02-02-2015, 11:11 PM
I said those three words to my first gf frequently. Thought thats how a girl likes it. To be assured. I was sincere. But she took it for granted and broke my heart. I never said those 3 words to any of my subsequent gf. Not even my wife. Didnt even give a rose. Never trusted any girl since. She married me on that basis. After marrying her, it took me like years later to say it. Your conclusion about men is correct.

crood
03-02-2015, 01:17 AM
If he loves u, u will feel it. If not, even he say 1000 times I luv u, u just feel is all bullshit.

loveless1
03-02-2015, 01:32 PM
If he loves u, u will feel it. If not, even he say 1000 times I luv u, u just feel is all bullshit.

Applies to the ladies too. Gut feel to the "I love you" sentence is very important (obligatory vs. committed.)

Edyta
03-02-2015, 10:46 PM
I said those three words to my first gf frequently. Thought thats how a girl likes it. To be assured. I was sincere. But she took it for granted and broke my heart. I never said those 3 words to any of my subsequent gf. Not even my wife. Didnt even give a rose. Never trusted any girl since. She married me on that basis. After marrying her, it took me like years later to say it. Your conclusion about men is correct.

curious how u propose without saying i love u?

Wintermelontea
03-02-2015, 11:03 PM
hahaha i super like your point 1
its the ultimate obligatory i love u
cant imagine not replying but some men escaped by saying ditto

Lol. It's like can't escape. Unless wanna tease, gotten angry with her for something etc. then, have the excuse not to reply in mutual. :p

SystemDown
04-02-2015, 05:23 AM
Lol. It's like can't escape.

Sometimes i also feel that way

firejalan
06-02-2015, 04:25 PM
curious how u propose without saying i love u?

The SG way...
By saying..
" Think is time we get a HDB...."

Edyta
06-02-2015, 09:46 PM
The SG way...
By saying..
" Think is time we get a HDB...."

haha i rem that era

Leveraged
07-02-2015, 05:08 PM
haha i rem that era

Life was simpler than

wecloud
14-02-2015, 10:22 AM
I neglected to say these 3 power words, and i'm divorced.
It's really a very powerful thing in helping to maintain relationships.
I urge all shy guys to tell your wife these 3 words at least on special occasions. All the best to your marriage on this Valentine's day! :)